Ravenholdt

Jun 25, 2012 <Shock and Ore> Recruiting for MoP <Shock and Ore is currently recruiting -anyone- for MoP, especially raiders. We can't guarantee you all spots, but we need bodies for the people we will be missing or extra dudes to fill in the holes. We will be going into MoP content head-first. So, be prepared. PST or send a mail to Any of the following: Solidróck, Mendadin, Krekentaur, Kredence, Peramedic, Peramedik, Nuclearflame, Blõõdylock, Flyeness, or Krekenmage.Krekentaur1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 25, 2012 LF LW Bladeshadow Wristguards Ive been spamming for a while and can never find anyone /w the bladeshadow wristguards... if any of you have the pattern, or know someone who does have it, please add me "Arreles". I'll give a handsome tip :) ThxsArrelez1 Jun 25, 2012
Jun 24, 2012 [H] Where should Org RP central be? RP central, by the by, is where you go if you're just looking to RP with anyone at any time. One, super-condensed hotspot you can go to to meet other RPers. Generally good to be away from where people do AH and bank stuff. Don't want to step on anyone's toes/spam non-participants. Stormwind's great. Blue Recluse has plenty of room. It's out of the way yet easily accessible. Plenty of chairs and drinks and hidey spots. Org not so much. It's all compressed and there's not many places to go to have some quiet time. Mind you, this will likely only be a problem until MoP, but still worth looking into because Org won't be completely empty. The Wyvern's Tail area is what I suggest. It was RP central earlier in the expansion's life apparently and things seemed to be fine there. 1. It's an inn. Drinks, chairs, fire, etc. 2. Has an outdoor area with a pond, set back with little foot traffic but easy to get to. Nice little outdoor area. 3. It's in a quiet part of town. Scenic! ...That's about all it has going for it. I don't know, I like having one spot to go to to hang out. The Drag was pretty awkward and also lacking. But that's just me.Zagden18 Jun 24, 2012
Jun 23, 2012 paging katrina and destram y did u 2 qts quit d3 AND transfer off gorefriend at the same time im lost and confusedLlyse4 Jun 23, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 Deleted -Deleted-Mistake0 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 22, 2012 The Stranglethorn Incident To the members of Coldstar, I would like to extend an apology to Coldstar. Tonight House Ravensong attacked a group of horde believing ourselves justified only to find out we had rolled an RP event. We weren't aware of the magnitude or seriousness of the event. We did know however, that the event was in a pvp area close to stormwind. We meant only to draw out a fight and once the incursion was over, we left. Being that we are supportive of the roleplay community and frown upon trolling events on both alliance and horde side, we are offering our apology for tonight and our word that we will not revisit this situation in the future. You deserve to hold your events in peace without harassment and our actions were out of place and inappropriate. We ask for your understanding and forgiveness. Humbly, House RavensongNenai60 Jun 22, 2012
Jun 20, 2012 WTS Disgusting Oozeling I happened upon one yesterday and don't need it myself, so I'm looking to sell it. Given the market average, I'm looking in the 8-11k range, although I'm willing to negotiate. Cute little creatures, if not a tad detrimental to have around sometimes. Hunting the Hyacinth Macaw now.Alaar7 Jun 20, 2012
Jun 18, 2012 LF Blacksmith: Eternal Elementium Handguards EDIT: Found, finished. Not sure if I can delete the thread myself, but if someone else could, that would be much appreciated.Alaar0 Jun 18, 2012
Jun 17, 2012 Would love some community support Dusk till Dawn is revamping itself to cater to old world raiders. If you do not know who Dusk till Dawn is, we have been on Ravenholdt since mid 2007, so we have been here a while. If you can, give us some love on the official recruitment thread. Support our server and hopefully we could have a new batch of players coming to Ravenholdt. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5837134771#1Angalla0 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 17, 2012 WTB - Guild. In a bind and looking to grind... Opps wrong posting...This is for either Allly or Horde. I am looking to buy an Alt Guild Bank that is lvl 10 so I can moved back and forth from my two different servers. I attempted to contact Aca of Because December, but to no avail. If anyone is looking to sell a lvl 10+ guild please look me up. Horde side /who bob BankerBobbi BankofBob Ally side, Lazyeyebobb Thanks.Bobcat14 Jun 17, 2012
Jun 16, 2012 2v2 PvP Video This is just some 2's I did last night. Hopefully you guys enjoy the video and maybe subscribe! Thanks Ravenholdt! -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVlEzfPw8do -GraycenGraycen28 Jun 16, 2012
Jun 15, 2012 [H] Nephilim (6/8H) recruiting for 25 man! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times & Progression ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our raid times are 8PM EST - 12AM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Progression: 6/8 H DS T13, 6/7 H FL T12, 4/13 25H T11, 10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10 All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. For those interested in joining, you will find our application on our website at http://www.nephilimguild.us/ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Expectations ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to Bashen, Mess, and Parmenides in game, or on the Nephilim forums. Thanks for your interest; if you have already applied, please wait to be contacted by an officer concerning the status of your application. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Currently Looking For: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Healers & DPS! All exceptional players may apply! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the guild like? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're friendly! We like new people. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still get that boss down and dead. We can have light-hearted banter in Mumble, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recent Kill Video ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Heroic Zon'ozz Realm First 25 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQg358r8yk&hd=1Aleksander15 Jun 15, 2012
Jun 15, 2012 @Bob This is what happened the other night while I was on my alliance character. Note to all alliance guilds, don't invite me to your guild nothing good will come of it. http://shock-and-ore.wowstead.com/forums/shock-and-ore-public-forum/public-general-discussion/1688831-trolololol-alliance-guildAhveros7 Jun 15, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 @Team Muffin Did you guys break off from AoA then faction change? Because I see no skill there. Just saiyan.Ahveros180 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Trying to get the name "Firefist" This is a shot in the dark, but nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm trying to make a new character to level, an orc enhancement shaman. I really wanted to name him Firefist, but the name is taken by a level 1 Gnome rogue. As far as I can tell, the character has never been played. If this is your toon, or you know whose it is, please shoot me a message to see if we can work something out. Thanks.Arkas11 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 @Abracadaniel I challenge you! To a duel to the death! There shall be fire! There shall be water! There shall be things! I am the Vegeta to your Goku. The Kaiba to your Yugi. The Shredder to your Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Face me you sly little mage you! I shall show you the gap in our strength!Gethrian1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 "Glyphed" Armor Set (Transmog) (Finished!) Hello, I have been trying to get two pieces to finish up my rogue's transmog set. I hardly ever log on her except to check the AH for miscellaneous things but...meh, I like the look of the "Glyphed" set (minus cloak and helm, blech!) with Azure Dragonhelm of <suffix>. The Emperor's New Cape means I don't even have to remember to turn off cloak visuals. I'm rather pumped to finish it. So, anywhoo, all I need is Glyphed Leggings and Glyphed Bracers. I have been advertising and periodically checking the AH on both Horde and Alliance for...I want to say the past couple months? So if anyone just happens to come across either of these, I'd love to hear about it. Thank you for your time. Edit: I am done collecting the items now.Vorastrix4 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Now accepting contracts... Ara Hinam is an Alliance guild of assassins on Ravenholdt. If you'd like to arrange for a contract on a horde target, please contact me in game. - MynowaMynowa29 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 [A] Aurastorm Aurastorm is opening up once again for recruitment to try and refill our ranks. We are a medium-heavy rp guild with pvp and pve aspects.Balvis0 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 12, 2012 Molten Front: Have...Have We Met? I would like to see how many people of the Ravenholdt forum are still actively doing the Molten Front dailies and, more importantly, when they generally seem to find themselves on to do them. I am currently working on the very last portion of the meta-achievement and just need Mankrik to /wave at but am very discouraged at *usually* being the only one on at whatever times I log on to do the relevant quest and the occasional drop-by to scout out potential completion. I've been on at many, MANY different times of the day, on various days, yet I still can't really get a good feel on who is still consistently doing these dailies. If you happen to have a greater scope of the situation (regardless of the lull between expansions, many people simply burnt out, and/or Diablo, etc), then I'd greatly appreciate the input. Additionally, if you happen to still be doing this content, a quick /who Vorastrix and calling over if you get Mankrik as your notable NPC helper, I'd be very grateful. Thank you for your time.Vorastrix1 Jun 12, 2012
Jun 11, 2012 Arena-RBG Situation on RH-Alliance What is it like yo.Shinithuggin18 Jun 11, 2012
Jun 10, 2012 Frost dk LF serious 3s Trying to find some people to go for 2200 with in 3v3. Please be geared, wsp me in-game.Aorris42 Jun 10, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 What is this, I don't even.....? http://picsthatdontsuck.com/web/stare_funny_bear.html ((On a side note, the pics on this site are just too damn hilarious))Golemagg5 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 DS Raid 6/8/12 LFM for DS raid today from 9pm to 12pm server. It will be a full clear and we may attempt some heroic content. (Permanent raid positions available) If interested contact Graycen or DignusDignus0 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 8, 2012 Our History Everyone knows that Ravenholdt has a very well known history. Apparently, some people think that Ravenholdt as an RP-PvP Realm is dead. Unlike The Venture Co, we are still thriving as a community. http://www.wowwiki.com/Server%3ARavenholdt_US Just read that little tidbit and see for yourself.Golemagg5 Jun 8, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 Damn Blizz... Being that my hunters are my main characters that I play, I am at a loss with all the new pets coming out and no stable slots available... Hopefully they will increase our stable slots and allow us to collect the new ones as well. On a side note, I will gladly get rid of all my spirit beasts if I can tame and stable a ally druid as a tamed pet...Bobcat4 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 @Nakkar lol i trol uSnoodles4 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 7, 2012 LF DS 10 PUG As the title says I'm looking for a pug on my warrior NOT THIS TOON, I am 1/8 heroic exp and know all the fights, war is 387 ilevel and I just need a pug for this week, if there is a guild running one or anyone else let me know.Disturbed0 Jun 7, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 The Reason why I proclaim Gnomish Pride... Merciless Midgets... http://www.mercilessmidgets.com/index2.htm A now dead guild from one of my servers...but always a fun and lively group of people. Like tolling the bridge in Lakeshore and having a 60 orc Rogue gank the person if they failed to pay the toll... /Raise Gnomish Fist. /Y Gnome Pride...Death to all Talls.Bobcat2 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 LF more for TONIGHT (6/6/12) guild DS run. Summer and Vacations are here! Our guild is looking for one or two to join us this week in DS. Running a fresh guild DS run Wednesday, June 6th at 8:45 server. We will continue the run on Thurs. Our group is 3/8 heroic progression. Available Spots for this run: Off Tank Dps - ranged or melee Schedule: 8:45 pm - invites 9 pm - first pull 10:30 - break Midnight - stop. You can email or realid me at zivithetroll@gmail.com or reply to this thread.Zivi1 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 6, 2012 <Elysium> 3/8H DS Recruiting updated 6/6/12 Elysium is currently recruiting players that want to continue raiding this summer and into the fall. CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS: DPS - Looking for a ranged or melee dps. HEALS - Looking for a healer - a druid or shammy would be best, but others would be considered. TANK - Looking for an OT - a tank with a dps or healing offspec would be good. Raid Schedule: Raid nights - Wed and Thurs From 8:45 to Midnight server time (EST) We use a reasonable EP/GP loot system for our progression runs. To keep things as even as possible we have a high decay amount. Guild bank policy is community based. All raiding flasks, food, as well as guild bank repairs for progression runs are provided for you by the guild. In addition, gems and enchants for raiding gear are provided. All members donate according to their professions to keep the bank stocked for all to share. Requirements: Being a good raider - knowing encounters ahead of time, not standing in crap, etc. Being a nice person - we all pay money to play this game and we want to enjoy the company of others that are raiding with us. You can pst Zivi or Bondance in game on the Ravenholdt US server as well if you have any questions. Apply on our website - www.ravenholdt-elysium.com or email zivithetroll@gmail.comZivi63 Jun 6, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 @Krass gg 1 v 1 outside UC. Btw I was in my noob pve dps gearDanilò6 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 5, 2012 PSA: Arena Recruitment in Trade When will people realize that informing the trade about your resilience makes you look like you don't know what you are doing? If you want to arena, give your credentials, and your goals, and what comp you want to run. It is IMPLIED that people reach full pvp gear, or whatever is acceptable for high arena play before they want to join a serious team. thanks ;)Turkeylips11 Jun 5, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 @Lukar! My transmog is better than yours. Sincerely, Forgnar P.S. Come at me bro.Forgnar22 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 4, 2012 Cross Server Zones in MoP. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/5393667/Cross-Realm_Zones_Coming_to_Beta-5_10_2012 The gist is that low level zones and underpopulated areas will be cross server, so for Ravenholdt we'll have every RPPVP server in Durotar for example. This also means that people from all RPPVP servers will have the opportunity to interact with one another in World PvP, RP, and other events. From what I've seen of other RPPVP servers, I give it less than a month before we gain the reputation as bullies from the other RPPVP servers. The Emerald Dream/Ravenholdt rivalry will no doubt grow, but the other ones barely classify as PvP servers, let alone RPPVP. It'll be interesting.Draxonicar61 Jun 4, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 Class Run Needs You For Heroics! We are currently recruiting 1 Healer and 2 dps for Heroic progression into DS. Must have an ilvl of 390 or greater. Must pull 30K+. Raid Times Are tues,Thurs,Sat 7:30-9:30 server. For any questions, send me an in-game tell. Please know Heroic Fights prior as well. We are currently 8/8 and looking to make that Heroic!Steakum0 Jun 3, 2012
Jun 3, 2012 LF RP Guild This is an alt, I have a lvl 77 lock on Undermine. I'd like to get started in a rp guild.Nattblod12 Jun 3, 2012
May 31, 2012 I NEED a Guild in My Life Right Now... I really, really do. Leveling this second Alliance (but first Draenei) character has been really lonely! And I'm only level 9! The reason I'm only level 9 after a week: NO GUILD. I want a friendly guild, full of people who don't mind some good conversation. I'm active in pretty much everything I can get my hands on, and try to make things as fun of an experience as possible. Reply with guild info, please. Or contact me in world! I'll be online pretty much all day today.Saphel5 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 Alliance v.s. Horde Challenge I have an immense amount of indecision going on in the WoW area of my life. Now, that's pretty significant considering I enjoy this game very much. I've been playing for about three months, and for the last month I've been trying to decide which faction I like better. I've been exploring characters of all races and classes (though protection pally is really my thing) on both sides of the spectrum in order to try and gain some sort of foreground in this decision. I'm still torn, however, and I would like to be able to make a decision. If I make a decision, my husband and I will have duo's we will be able to stick to, and I will have a solo character that I'll be able to stick to. Now, because I am apparently unable to make this decision without the help of some outside forces, I present you with this challenge: I want to hear the three BEST things about your favorite faction, as well as the three WORST about the OPPOSITE faction of your choice. Then I want the number one reason that the faction you've chosen is better than the other faction, and remains your favorite. It sounds a little redundant, but at least this way everything will be clear. I would also like this done with as little bashing between people as possible. In truth, I don't care which faction you like better, because you're not me. You're not living my life and playing my game for me. So you can like whichever one you want. I think the same opinion should stand for the rest of us. Just gimme your opinion. That's all I need here.Impatiente1 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 Horde RP guilds? I was wondering if there were any horde RP guilds that were recruiting? I've noticed a few in the guild browser, but the ones that seemed to have players on when I have checked were troll, tauren, goblin, and orc only guilds. Any undead love out there?Anaxamander6 May 31, 2012
May 31, 2012 No twink guilds? I havent seen a single one. I recently have gotten into twinking, slowly now working on my hunter here. but I want to make twinks for different brackets now. I have a lvl 64 hunter i want to cap at 69, and all the twink guides say i need to gear up at lvl 60 raids. Now of course I've never seen anyone talk about 60's raids, and I've never been to one. but my point is Ravenholdt needs a twink guild. We have screw around guilds, RP, PvP, PvE, Raiding, etc... but none devoted to capping toons levels and making them the best they can be. Or at least on horde side. all my toons are on horde so i have no idea what alliance have. So I guess what I'm looking for is if any Horde players want to start a twink/raiding/PvP Guild, or if there's any of you with lvl 60's and 70's that you want to make godly for capped brackets to reply to this.Kahzuul4 May 31, 2012
May 30, 2012 Demo Lock LF Heroic Raiding Guild. I am currently looking to progress further into DS by doing heroic encounters. I have been around all of cata content and have cleared a majority of heroic bosses on many toons. I would like to continue that in Dragon Soul. So plz if you have a spot open or a spot open for competition let me know I will be online all of today don't be afraid to ask me to apply at a website or any of that stuff. Open to any and all guilds. Thanks.Orcburger3 May 30, 2012
May 30, 2012 [H]Ravenholdt Rated Battlegrounds Anyone interested on organizing these? I want that wolf and a more fun way of conquest capping. :PZagden0 May 30, 2012
May 29, 2012 Warrior lf raiding guild. As the title says, I'm looking for a raiding guild on my warrior (horde side) basically want a ds10 spot if anyone is recruiting, have destroyer's end on my dk and know all the fights thanks.Disturbed1 May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012 Where is everybody? I came back after a month, and the blue recluse is completely empty! Where'd everybody go?Ogsway9 May 29, 2012
May 29, 2012 LF Tailor with Flameheart Vest I'm looking for a tailor that can make the aforementioned item. The acquire the plans it required exalted rep with the Aldor. Please drop a note here or catch me in-game.Tarashan1 May 29, 2012
May 28, 2012 Victoria Vel Nex Raid Core 1 is Recruiting! We are currently looking for more dedicated and skilled players for our heroic Dragon Soul progression. At the moment we are 3 of 8 heroic and value dedication over gear. If you are interested in applying please post a description of your past raiding experience and current iLvl down below or contact me in game. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9-12pm ESTDignus12 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 DK LF Serious dedicated 3s Will take any comp, just I ask that you are geared, and have some arena experience, and be willing to run whenever all the schedules have common openings. Mail me in-game or repost on thread and I will contact you to get something goinPrZagstrug0 May 28, 2012
May 28, 2012 WTS Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw) See title :) Post here or whisper me ingame if you're interested. Could also transfer it through the neutral AH.Symmastus6 May 28, 2012
May 27, 2012 LF 2200 + Rogue for Glad LF 2200+ Rogue pref with legendary and vial who is interested in easy glad, but must be able to transfer .. team is at 2300 add me on skype for more info simonsays.91Gladheater7 May 27, 2012