Ravenholdt

Apr 28, 2012 Server Transferring Hi. Right now my paladin is a protection one, and I think I'm awesome at tanking. Problem is finding the right guild for him. He is pre-cata raid ready, let me explain, this means he was raid ready and did alot of raiding at the time before cataclysm. Now with cata out, he just needs a bit of an upgrade. If any of you know guilds that are in search of a tank, let me know thank you. Oh and he is Alliance.Zilean1 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 @Undead Presumably you were alive at some point. So, how did you.... you know.... die? Cayreth22 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 28, 2012 WTB Heavy Junkboxes All done, thanks all!Aradune33 Apr 28, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 ZFireGodZ's Stream Just to let people know that may be interested. I've started streaming WoW/LoL/and other steam games. I wil be streaming almost every day. It will usually be after 5pm eastern standard time until sometime around 6am eastern standard. All are welcome to come and watch I will be playing mostly on my Pally/Druid on RH, sometimes on my Hunter (KT) If anyone would like to do BGs, RBGs, Arenas, Raid, or anything else with me come to my stream chat and ask or send me an in game message. Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/zfiregodz Happy Viewing! -ZFireGodZZfiregodz8 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 27, 2012 Buying Sanguine Hibiscus at 2 gold each Checked an on-line site, said average price for horde was 1.25 gold, I'm willing to pay up to 2 gold each for them. Also willing to pay 1 gold each for fertile spores. Need a few more to level up my reputation, then I'm sure others will be in the market.Bitterhope5 Apr 27, 2012
Apr 26, 2012 (A) Eleutherios - Lookin for raiders! Hello! This is Inolis and our guild Eletherios is currently lookin for the DPS and healers to continue progressing in Heroic Dragon Soul content. We're currently 1/8 in heroic and pursueing multiple other heroic fights like Ultraxion, General, and Yor Sahj. We raid Saturdays and Sundays 9pm-12am server (9pm-12am EST) and are looking for main positions in ranged DPS and Healing as well as standby positions for all roles. We hope to push forward in the heroic content and reach the end level of Dragon Soul heroic to ultimately conquer the content. if you have any questions or are interested in joining us please leave me a mail either in game on US Ravenholdt or here on the forums. We look forward to raiding with you all!Inolis3 Apr 26, 2012
Apr 25, 2012 WTB Glyphs Went and bought 60 cata herbs for milling for said glyphs, but can't find a scribe with Howling Blast and Hungering Cold glyphs. Any out there?Elnai7 Apr 25, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 Woot...Beta invite. I just found out that I have had the beta invite for MOP since on the first pass of the invites. The email was in my deleted folder so I never got it. Got to love a wife who looks after my best interest. /MD Wife /Volley shot @ pack of divorce lawyers.Bobcat6 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 24, 2012 Looking to Xfer to RH but NEED a HEALER 4 3s I am a 2400+ret and my partner is a 2200+warrior and we are looking for a decent healer of atleast 2k experience to play with. If you are not 2.2k experienced we will work with you to get you there and eventhough we are planning on xfering week before first season of Pandaria we would be more then willing to stay and commit to earning rating with you if we do well. MUST BE CHILL!Bpriestyo43 Apr 24, 2012
Apr 23, 2012 DS 10 tonight any ally groups forming up tonight need a melee dps?Halmir1 Apr 23, 2012
Apr 22, 2012 Arenas I'm looking for two's partners. (Threes work too but I honestly have more fun in 2's.) I have this experienced fire mage and I'm looking for a good dps to join her to the top. A rogue/feral is preferred, however other things like a warlock may work wonders. Shes at 4300 resi (which will increase and would be 4700 but I tend to wear my crit trinket instead of my resi.) I also have Xenno, and I'm more experienced on him. He is a holy paladin, so I'll want a melee dps to join him. He has gotten pretty high rating. Mail me in game on either of these chars if you wanna try it out. ThanksLorrelai3 Apr 22, 2012
Apr 22, 2012 MoP Beta- Anyone else get an invite? [EDIT]: Greymane US is the server to join if you want to hang with fellow Ravenholdters. Don't worry, it has an Alliance lean. Hey, so I just checked my Email and found that I was accepted into the MoP Beta. Since I know some other realms are doing it, I'll try and answer any questions you guys may have about it. Preliminary ones- 1. Did I buy the Annual pass? Yes. 2. Did I also sign up for the beta? Yes. Signing up and the Annual pass auto-invite are different, Its best to do them both. Check your beta invite settings on your Account. 3. When was your Account created? 2/7/06 4. How many consecutive months have you gone without a break prior to the invite? 2 months consecutively. I took a 2 month siesta from WoW between 12/3/11 and 2/10/12 If anybody had questions about the beta, post them here. I'm most equipped to answer ones about Death Knights, but I'll roll any class I need to to check out the talents and tell you how they feel. EDIT: By the way, have any other Ravenholdters gotten an invite? I'd really prefer to hang out with fellows from the server instead of some strangers not from the rather unique setting of a FUNCTIONAL RPPVP Realm. Questions that I have been asked and need answers- Will update with answer as soon as I can. * Is "Bouncy" for Pandaren overrated or is it a useful tool, especially for PvP and Ganking escape. * What % does Death Siphon for Death Knights heal * Is Warlock Tanking via the Glyph of the Demon Hunter legit Here's Ghostcrawler's official response to the glyph-... * How awesome are Pandaren RoguesDraxonicar33 Apr 22, 2012
Apr 21, 2012 Tera Anyone else on Beta testing for Tera? Release date is getting closer! -VVyseth71 Apr 21, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Frost DK and Ret Pally LF healer for 3s My partner and I are looking for a decent healer who is either a Shaman or Druid (Priests will be considered if you can heal, dispell, and fear). We're 4.6k res Frost DK and 4.7k res Ret Pally looking to do 3s. Must be chill and be able to learn from mistakes without complaining and able to deal with frustration. We are also looking for long term and not just for points. Please also be active. We will be doing 3s mostly at nights around 9:30pm - 12am PST. We can help with gems, enchants, and glyphs as needed. We will be using skype or vent to communicate. Please give me a whisper in-game or send an in-game mail to Vorron if interested.Vorron0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Emergency Response Team - Need Heals/DPS Hey, Moon here. Taking this opportunity to ask for DPS and healers to give us a look. We have two very dedicated tanks, and are looking to finish up our raid roster. Also need avid PvP'ers -- we want a well-rounded crew. Raid times are Wed/Sun 7PM server time. If you have any questions at all, then feel free to ask here or inbox me. :) Cheers! -MoonMoonee1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 Just stopping bye.... ...to say hello to any of the "old timers" still around. Hope your all having a wonderfull spring time wherever you may be!Vishuss T. Scrubrogue ESQ. IIIVishuss10 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 WTB fertile spores and Sanguine Hibiscus I'll pay 5g per stack of 20 for either. They show up on the AH for about 15s each, I'm hoping if I pay more people will sell them to me rather than just AHing them. Also, like everyone else, looking for someone to take a SoR and subscribe for a month who has a paypal account (so I can reimburse them for that month after they've subscribed).Bitterhope0 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 WTB STUFF lf LW with 397 mail agi wrist peice, my mats plus very hefty tip for your troubles!!Sagitarious0 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 @KiithSa I'm enjoying your guild bank and ranks, they're neat! I guess my subject should really be @Terrafrost, oh well.Bravis45 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 15, 2012 LF Experienced Blacksmith Looking to make 3 mog sets for my new DK, and the boots in each set require a blacksmith. Boots needed: Tempered Titansteel Treads Brilliant Titansteel Treads Spiked Titansteel Treads I have the mats for all three, thanks. :V My primary goal is the Tempered Titansteel Treads. Brilliant Titansteel Treads are my second goal. EDIT!: Seems it's a common pattern, so... got it handled.Elnai2 Apr 15, 2012
Apr 13, 2012 Wargames for money Anyone interested in doing 10v10 BG or 2v2/3v3 wargames? (Gold Bets) -GraycenGraycen2 Apr 13, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 Hello Ravenholdt! I'm back from a 3 year hiatus from World of Warcraft and I'm happy to be back ^^ I missed it a lot :c I joined Ravenholdt because I like to RP, this is the only RP-PVP server in my timezone and I've heard many great things about this server. I'm looking to find a guild to join eventually when I level this character a bit more or maybe just a few questing buddies xDKaylai2 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 12, 2012 Hell in the Mountains I am currently unable to play WoW at the moment b/c im up at WWRC up in the mountains of Virginia. The reason I say that it is hell up here is because there is a Red Flag warning for this area. If you live in Cali or Texas, youll know what im talking about. 30+ mph winds and freeze warnings as well. P.S. I'm writing this thread on a phone.Golemagg6 Apr 12, 2012
Apr 11, 2012 The end of Ravenholdt Horde side ravenholdt is currently lacking in rp, pvp, pve, and pretty much anything else you can think of. The only problem I'm having, is should I change factions or just leave the server altogether. I'm too conflicted to decide, please share your unbias opinions on my dilema.Aorris41 Apr 11, 2012
Apr 11, 2012 @Rim Lolbad <3.Alectrin25 Apr 11, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Whitewing! What's goin on for SC2 in the IPL4, I've been watching the LoL all weekend >< Hopefully dat guy (Whitewing) is still around?Kilgorr3 Apr 10, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 Been gone for a long time After a long hiatus, I finally decided to start playing again. I stopped playing back in the summer of 2010 because I deployed to Afghanistan and when I got back a year later I xfered and quickly lost interest until recently. Some people (if they even still play or are even on this server anymore) may remember me as Bifkin(rogue)/BIfkins(pally) when I was alliance or as Bindside(rogue)/Asaatx(pally) while I was horde. Just seeing whats been up since I last played.Aluir5 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 9, 2012 New twist to passing the time... After farming twilight jasmine last night for 2 hours, I decided to pass some time by attacking SW. So last night I popped my Nogg potion and then bombed the city with .... Mooos. The highlight was when I summoned a friend in the middle of SW. He was clueless and attempted to flee on his slow flying mount only to die on the roof tops to a griffin riding guard. Was a new twist to passing the time.Bobcat6 Apr 9, 2012
Apr 8, 2012 Ravenholdt RP guild reviews- TE+Aurastorm On Ravenholdt, there are two clear RP sides: Note: If you are a GM of one of the guilds of which I speak of, please do not get bent out of shape. This brief article's purpose is not to bash you, but rather help new players based on my personal opinion. If you have anything you wish to add, please leave a comment! It is interesting to note that there appears to be some degree of conflict between COTR and Aurastorm, though not in terms of guild wars, but rather in terms of stark contrast between members in the two guilds. Twilight Empire (Part of COTR) Note that Twilight Empire is essentially the largest RP community I was formerly in Twilight Empire (AKA TE) (About a year in 2010-2011, then I left, and returned for a few weeks in early 2012. I do not have accurate information on non TE COTR members) If you think you are a lawful person, TE might be for you PROS of Twilight Empire: -Large player base -Mature Players -Friendly officers -Most hardcore RP community (Can be a Con at times) -PVE (TE) CONs of Twilight Empire: -Very specific times for all events, and rare unplanned events, so hard to participate in if time crunched. (I am not saying there are no unplanned events, just much less than other RP guilds) -Hard to integrate into community if you are new (Calendar rigidity issues here) -All players must conform to the guild in some fashion. Eccentric characters, villains (like myself), horde murderers, etc... are more difficult to RP. (This is not an official policy, but rather a result of having all members in the guild IC. Aurastorm for example exists IC, but not all of the actual guilds are in it IC) -[RUMOR- VERIFIED TO BE INACCURATE] -Hard for new members to do anything other than tavern RP Who is Twilight Empire for? Hardcore RPers who love to abide by stricter RP rules. The guild is not for the casual RPers, players with more unusual backgrounds, or those who love unorganized RP. The guild is very methodical in every way from the application process, to the way it RPs. It does not personally fit me, but I can certainly see its appeal for other players. [Statement addition:] Twilight Empire RP is less about the individual player, but more about the organization of the Empire from what I have seen, despite what officers say. This is neither a pro nor a con, though it creates a style more fit for certain RP styles.Aurastorm and associated guilds I was an officer of both Arcadia (Arcadia and Castlestorm merged and became Aurastorm) and Aurastorm. There was a scuffle, and I left, came back, then was Gkicked, etc... If you think you are a chaotic person, Aurastorm might be for you PROS of Aurastorm: -Gigantic player base -Many events -Always is someone willing to do something with you, whatever it be (RP, PVP, PVE) -Helpful players (More so than in Twilight Empire from what I have seen) -Softcore RP -PVP -Easy to integrate if you are new CONs of Aurastorm: -Many non-RPers in guild -The guild has seen a number of internal conflicts (The most notable: The guild is a merger between Arcadia and Castlestorm. As a result there was conflict between the two sides of the guild, and many ex-Arcadia members such as myself eventually left Aurastorm.) -There tends to be amongst certain members a degree of resent towards the Hardcore COTR RPers -(This might of changed since I left) Who is Aurastorm for? Casual RPers who like to do a bit of everything WoW has to offer. Also, the guild is for those who immediately want to extensively participate in guild activities. If one does not however initiate contact with the guildies though, I can see how one could get lost in Aurastorm. Aurastorm, unlike TE, highlights the individual player, not the actual organization, which only about 1/2 of the guilds RPers know about. What is nice about Aurastorm is that no matter how you play, you will find others who are like you. The problem is that because Aurastorm is not selective, and so diverse, there are players with whom you will not click with. This has in the past lead to several conflicts between guild members and officers. The other Option: FRAP If none of the above is for you, there is a third, new option: FRAP, or the Free Rp for Alliance Players. I currently co-leader of FRAP, so chose not to review it. Frap is very new, has yet to have any formal events, and includes only two guilds: House Ravensong, and Alliance Elite. FRAP has yet to form a distinct identity. The Alliance Elite half of Frap, of which I am leader, is essentially modeled after Aurastorm, though seeks to have somewhat more RP, and focus on leveling. See reserved comment for House Ravensong information. Which guild should I infiltrate/review next? Edit 1: Typo Edits made. Edit 2: Corrected COTR to Twilight Empire, typos, clarified a few misleading comments\ Edit 3: Typo edits, information from Twilight Empire guild master verifiedOldwizard126 Apr 8, 2012
Apr 7, 2012 /roll Roleplayers Hey everyone I think it should be a rule in the RP community to use the /roll way to fight in RP. Why should everything be settled in Dueling? And regular RP ends up with allot of god modding. I say it must be required to keep peace in the RP community. Who else Agrees?Broghas69 Apr 7, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Contract: Mazzle - Complete I've uploaded some photos confirming the completion of one of our first contracts, which was for Mazzle. *grins* http://s1156.photobucket.com/albums/p573/AraHinam/ If anyone is wondering what happened to his ears, they were sent by courier gryphon to those who hired us. Since there were multiple clients involved in this contract, they'll have to share them (eww?). It is rumoured that goblin ears are highly sought after by some alchemists as a key ingredient used to brew love potions. This claim has been unsubstantiated, however. As mentioned previously, those wishing to hire the Ara Hinam must do so in game. Thank you.Mynowa16 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 LF Tailor I'm looking for a tailor with Pattern: Hands of Eternal Light. I have all the mats and will tip. Reply to this thread or send me a mail in-game.Adrienne13 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 WTB Vial of Shifting Sands Also WTS ruby shades, 12K.Oldwizard3 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Hey Blizzard! Why the hell would you take away lady sylvana's song quest!!! u morons!!!!mensa card my !@#! RH deserves free transfers off server, You all deserve a better WoW experience..Lithra5 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Putting a contract out on Hillsong Payable in cupcakes. I'll be out of town this weekend (yay Easter!) but this week is my spring break. I will be leveling her then, and so far it has been BORING. So yeah, cupcakes for anyone that gives me target practice. Note: a stern look will be all that's given to anyone trying to fulfill the contract 10+ levels above Hillsong.Pandafred0 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 6, 2012 Godmodding? Is this godmodding? The Blue Recluse tavern was a place where stories, fables, and legends were told. Many are myth, others true. It would be a short time ago that a traveller would tell the tale of a powerful being, rumored to have at some point been able to destroy the greatest of enemies. This being was known as the old wizard, and travelled the land for three years, searching and destroying the scourge. Then, once news the Lich King was dead spread, the old wizard, satisfied, disappeared. The traveller who told the story drank a last pint of ale, then left the tavern in search of whatever had brought him into Stormwind in the first place. Once the traveller was out of sight, a young and inexperienced adventurer asked a fat, old, sleeping man next to him: "Dracus, Dracus, at one time, where you not known as the old wizard?" The old man stirred, and grinned. "I was. Long ago though. Now my magic has left me. I spend my days here, listening to tales of past wars, drinking my sorrows away. Now I am truly old." The old man went back to sleep. We have an interesting case here where I basically godmodded (albeit in a probable way) but am currently unable to still do so. In fact it is clear that this representation of me is doing the exact opposite of godmodding, and spends his time drinking and sleeping, remembering better times.Oldwizard13 Apr 6, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 Bye Ravenholdt I've had a lot of fun over the past year. Time for me to move on to greener pastures though. I've already said my goodbyes to most of the people Hordeside. Good luck in Mists, and I hope you all kill each other in a blood-induced frenzy. <3Galrissa20 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 New role-player backstory ideas. Rogue Somewhere in Tirisfal Glades. ((name is tolan not official)) "I awoke suddenly, gasping for air and clawing for my life, which is ironic now that I look back at it." The forsaken man continues to drink his Blood in a Bottle, his favorite alcohol. "Can't recall the first thing I smelled, or heard....matter of fact I was deaf for hours after I dug myself out of that BLOODY GRAVE!" He began to yell violently, knocking over his bottle because of it. "Now look at that, i am out of my favourite drink....BARTENDER!!!!!!!!!! More Blood in a bottle!" "Now after the grave digging, I don't remember much of my life, I guess the plague knocked the good, and the bad, right outta' me!" In fact, the rogue's past was so painful, he shut it out before his untimely death. Time only insists that secrets unravel... "Mister! Mister! Didn't you have kids? Or a wife?" Chimed in one child. "I....I..did." He sat in the chair, engulfed in memory and nightmeres alike for more than a quarter hour, until he was awoken from his trance. "What happened to them?" The child knew nothing of courtesy, the rogue felt glad he had company, but slow...every so slowly, the memories came back. "They...they..died in the war...thief...fire...my...." The rogue went silent, some say if he had tear glands he would have been crying. "I had a son. His name was Gregory. He's dead now....I killed him." The rogue threw a few gold coins onto the table before he left. A lone picture lay on the table, a young boy being swung by his father on a home-made swing into a creek. On the back of the aged parchment, it said this... " May you find your way through thick and thin, I bless this letter with spells hidden within. I give you the courage to fight the scourge and avoid the blight, our love is eternal, may I always be your shining light. -Salende Whisperwind" Firemonkey3 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 5, 2012 Dear tailor with Pattern: Whitemend Pants I'm looking for you. http://www.wowhead.com/item=24308Halldór14 Apr 5, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 [H] Legacy of the Sun (3/8 Heroic) Recruiting Legacy of the Sun is looking for a few more raiders to fill out our thin spots for our raid groups. We are one of Ravenholdt's oldest guilds, having been formed very early in Burning Crusade, and have remained mostly intact through the years. If you're seeking a fun, low-drama, and experienced environment for raiding, look no further. Legacy of the Sun currently runs raids on the 10-man setting. Current Progression: Tier 13: Dragon Soul: 8/8 Normal, 3/8 Heroic (Morchok, Ultraxion, Yor'sahj) Tier 12: Firelands: 7/7 Normal; 2/7 Heroic Tier 11: Blackwing Descent: 6/6 normal; 4/7 Heroic Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 normal; 1/5 Heroic Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2 normal Raid Times: Weekday Group: Wednesday: 8:15 - 11:15 PM Thursday: 8:15 - 11:15 PM Monday: 8:15 - 11:15 PM Current recruitment needs are as follows: Healers: Closed Tanks: Closed DPS: Warlock For those interested, Legacy of the Sun currently uses EPGP for loot distribution. We also currently run one rated battleground group that runs Tuesdays at 8:00 PM. Legacy of the Sun is also an RP-friendly guild, and we welcome any and all RP'ers who wish to join. If you are interested, you can speak to any of our officers in-game (Lukar, Rakha, Zephy, Calinot) or visit our website: http://www.legacyofthesun.org Regardless of recruitment needs, all applications are reviewed. If you feel that you would enjoy yourself here, please feel free to put in an application.Lukar85 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 Org late night lol!!!! We got board of owning the darkmoon arena! weres the world pvp at?Faithfullz4 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 [H] Ambition, 3/8 H DS, is recruiting! Oh yes, it's that time again (sadly)! Your friendly, neighborhood, bad joke spewing, kitten-loving (or was that burning?) raiding guild is looking to fill in some slots in our core roster! It seems like the recruitment never ends sometimes. Do pixels on the internets fill you with such rage that you want to smashy-smashy them to little bits and then rifle through their bodies for awesome purples? Do you work to play your chosen character to the best of your ability, possibly for fear of tomato-filled retribution by the noodly Great One? Do you understand the concept of showing up on time? If you've answered yes to the above questions, then Ambition may be right for you! We are a late night raiding guild that mixes fun with a drive for progression. We raid Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights 9:00 pm - 12:00 am server time. Currently, Ambition is 3/8 in Heroic Dragon Soul and is looking forward to further progress day-by-day! Our loot system is a random roll with a preference to the gear 'type' appropriate to the class with established raiders receiving gear over trials. All loot is subject to a general "Don't be a @##@" clause. Loot council will be used to determine legendaries and extremely contentious multi-class drops (a la Death's Choice or Deathbringer's Will). We are looking for the following: - 2 dps, at least one of which needs a healing off-spec - Back-up raiders of all kinds! Apply at ambitionrh.wowstead.com and/or speak with myself (GL) or ßrent about joining the silliest and most awesome darn guild on the server!Antimony15 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 4, 2012 The Crab It's back, it's back! It has interchangeable hats!Tyrgard12 Apr 4, 2012
Apr 3, 2012 I don't even.. http://i.imgur.com/GF1Fc.gif ... Words.. cannot..Jell13 Apr 3, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 [H] Riskbreakers -- 3/8 H DS 10 -- LF Mage Riskbreakers (3/8 H DS 10) is looking for a mage to add to its core progression group. We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8 - 11 p.m. ST. We're fairly casual, but expect raiders to know their classes, show up on time and follow instructions. Outside of progression raids, we run a ton of old school content, have a weekly guild movie night and all sorts of tomfoolery. Ping me in game if you want to know more.Aradune7 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Hello I am a Blood Elf Tauren Warrior on the forums, fear my Arcane War Stomp!Goochacabra20 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Rogue Legendary Daggers - Monday Apr 2nd. 7pm Hi everyone, I'm going to be killing Lord Creed to complete stage 1 of legendary daggers. All rogues that are on the same stage are welcome to join - Alliance or Horde - no matter! See you there.Juksaare0 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 2, 2012 Looking to help the needy. Wolf Eyed was formed only a few days ago, and I would like to help any needy Horde out there in the mists of war. This war is not the fault of everyone, and there are many people out there that need assistance. My clansmen and I would like to take up this right. We've already been sponsored by many wealthy Horde members out there, and we would love it if we could have more donations come to our foundation. Not only are we supplying food, weapons, and armor to the less fortunate of the Horde, but we are also training anyone willing to join us. This means you will be taught to have eyes like a wolf, the agility of a seasoned rogue, and the brute force of an Orcish warrior! Please, feel free to send me mail at our headquarters in the great palace of Silvermoon City. I will get through to your mail as soon as possible when I have downtime in my relentless effort of bolstering our forces. Thank you for reading this bulletin, -Talvish, Clan Chief of the Wolf EyedTalvish0 Apr 2, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 COMPLETE: WTB Heavy Junkboxes 60g per box! Hello all, I am in need of a few hundred more boxes to finish out my Ravenholdt rep and I am willing to pay 60g a box. That is 6k per 100 boxes. It takes me just over an hour to farm 100 boxes so you are looking at making close to 6k gold per hour! Let me know if you are willing to help me out via in-game mail or just reply to this thread and I will check back when I can. Feel free to send boxes to me CoD for 60g per box. I can't play as much as I used to be able to so spending the little time I do have farming boxes is not that fun. Help me out here! I need a total of 370 boxes currently and the total will continue to diminish as I farm the boxes myself. Get in on this good deal soon before I finish farming them on my own! Thanks in advance to anyone/everyone that helps me out! I NO LONGER NEED JUNKBOXES. IF YOU HAVE ANY YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL SEEK OUT ARADUNE AS I BELIEVE HE IS CURRENTLY COLLECTING THEM.Quejinn7 Apr 1, 2012
Apr 1, 2012 2nd annual running of the bulls bring your tauren to booty bay at 9am server time and run with us.Tumtum16 Apr 1, 2012