Ravenholdt

Feb 12, 2012 [A] My raid group is recruiting! 8/8 This raid group belongs to no guild as of now. So if you want to talk to me about joining or to get more info just send me some in game mail :) Our raid group is looking for the following to continue through 4.3 1. Demonology Warlock Our group is pretty casual, we raid Saturdays at 8 server time, and kick Dragon Souls !@#. Ranoldoph4 Feb 12, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 I like farming! .Bubblerific39 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 WTS Blade of Wizardry! (It's red) Like stated, I've "acquired" a Blade of Wizardry today, and am hoping to find someone interested in buying it <3. Did I mention it's a red flamey sword? Great for xmog! I'll do neutral AH for horde but expect a price markup to compensate for increased AH cut. PST me in game or post here with offers!Kallian3 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 AH Farming --101 (Middle man) I have receive many tells with questions how to farm the AH. I don't know what others do, but this is my method. Excuse my poor spelling & grammar usually others write my memo/letters. TIMING is everything Most of the gems I post on AH are made by others <Ork>. Buy Low (Gems & Mats.): a). During off-hours. (4-6am before going to work) b). Certain Days of the week are better than others. c). Don't buy during the middle of the day, Tuesday or Patch day. (Have a Stockpile & Creating bigger stockpiles.) At certain times of the week, I drive down prices with bulk posting at various prices that leap-frog/undercut my previous posting...then I wait. 2-4 hours later: a). I buy up materials that make the item. (Creating Shortages) b). Cancel my posting. c). Buy-up those who undercut my posting. d). Re-post at Inflated prices. Sell High: a). Selling on Tuesday or Patch day. Common Mistakes: (Cornering the Market) a). Know the supply & demands of the item. b). Create & Maintain shortages of raw/unique materials that make the item. c). Never try to corner a market if the item and/or raw materials that makes the item can be quickly re-stocked by farmers. d). If you try to corner the market of item that can be quickly restocked, you must have a huge bankroll and good timing. Example: Patch-day 4.3.0 I created and maintained a shortage of raw-material, at a costing of 20,000g. (Ore, Red Shards & Heartbloom) A JCer named <OrK> early on 4.3 patch day posted Red Gems in bulk at 125-140g, which I purchased and re-posted immediately, at 400-500g. My outrageous prices encouraged <Ork & other JCers> to continue posting for the next two hours at 140-180g, until they ran out of Red Gems and raw material. (Cost:70,000g) OrK's and several other JCers watched helpless as Red Gems prices soared with my 300% mark-up of their gems. At mid-day, I had total control of the Red Gem market prices with huge stockpiles of Red Gems and Ore, I just had to maintain the severe shortages. This worked because <OrK & other JCers > gave me their stockpiles, I guessed correctly that with this patch, players would re-gem immediately, at whatever prices I wanted. (Bottomline: Middle man profit after all costs....520,000g)Saytan11 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 10, 2012 Eeeps, what did I do! So tonight I was teleporting to caverns of time to help my wife transfer some stuff via neutral auction house at Gadgetzan. When I zoned in, I noticed a red name in front of me, and took all of about 2 seconds to decide to attack said name. Unfortunately the person I attacked was still mounted and flew away. A second later I saw another red name, but still hadn't turned around like anyone with good common sense would do. The first target was out of range, but I still had some life in my cd's, so I attacked the second target. I figured I had a decent chance against two unorganized enemies. After a moment I saw a third red name and decided I should probably swivel my camera a little and look behind me. Upon switching my camera view, I see seven more horde zoning in behind me at the summoning stone just behind where you zone in when you're teleporting from dal. I couldn't quite figure out why all these horde are here until it hits me that the entrance to dragon soul is in the caverns of time! I've just attacked an entire raid group without realizing it! I hit feign death, and disengage out the tunnel. I used rocket boosts (thank god they didn't malfunction), then did another disengage in the direction I was moving (jump 180 spin) with a parachute at the end. Upon gaining range and a moment to think, I went to call my pet back, only to discover he had already despawned, so I hit camo one second before being hit with a shammy flame shock and the dot pulled me out of camo. I ran under a bridge I never knew was there and managed to get out of combat long enough to mount up. I was seriously laughing out loud as I emoted the /lol at the shaman who had me targeted. I can't believe I managed to get away from an entire raid group, but it was loads of fun at a point in the game when I was just doing dreary stuff like helping someone transfer stuff cross faction. So... I guess world pvp isn't dead, just waaaaaay different from what it used to be. :D Edited for a typo.Kakala4 Feb 10, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 My Ravenholdt Progression Thread The group I raid with is 1/8H now Not rlly that big of a deal, H morchok is ez. I'm just letting the community know because my group isn't valid on the RH progression thread. Yall laughed at me.....Ranoldoph11 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Ravenholdt Hosting Reroll RP Night Hello, Ravenholdt! An idea was brought to light on another online community I frequent (wow_ladies.livejournal.com) and after some back and forth, the organizer of said idea agreed that Ravenholdt would be the perfect host for this fun, open, and rp-intensive event! What is it, you ask? Well, simply look below! I've copy-pastad the original post, which you can find here: http://wow-ladies.livejournal.com/15856880.html *** Who: Anyone interested in participating in or watching RP, regardless of experience. What: An casual in-character gathering of newly rolled level ones and any Ravenholdt server natives who care to join. There is no predetermined plotline, but the event organizers will be initiating walk-up RP. You can engage with them and with each other as much or as little as you like. Where: US RP-PvP server Ravenholdt, in Orgrimmar's Valley of Honor, in and around an inn called The Wyvern's Tail. Any server native warlock or passenger mount owner who can transport characters from starting zones will be loved, otherwise directions will be provided if needed. Special thanks to arwydd for being the first to suggest this location! When: Friday, January 27, 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST (4pm - 7pm PST). You can stay late or leave early as you please. Why: To foster interaction in the server's pre-existing RP community, to provide a cross-server meeting place for all roleplayers, and to welcome and encourage beginners and the roleplay-curious in a friendly, low stress environment. How: On or around Friday evening, create a new character on Ravenholdt. Make sure to pick a Horde race, but avoid Goblins due to their phased starting zone. You can reroll a character you play elsewhere or start a brand new one. All your character needs is a reason to be in Orgrimmar (the Lunar Festival is a great excuse). Characters of any level who are already on the server are also welcome. As soon as you log on, type "/join Horde". This channel is used by Ravenholdt's RP community, and the event's organizers will also be hanging out in here. It's for out-of-character chatter of any kind. You're welcome to talk, but you don't have to. Finally, walk your character to Orgrimmar. For assistance, send a whisper to Nene or Shivann. Once you are in The Wyvern's Tail, you're free to walk in and sit down with whoever is there, or hang around outside near the river, whatever makes you happy. If you don't want to be roleplayed with, I suggest typing "/afk" or "/dnd" to show you're not currently available for interaction. Optional: Though none of the organizers have high-level characters on Ravenholdt, we do have a guild, <Sleight>. Again, contact Shivann or Nene for a guild invitation. You'll be given access to a guild bank tab full of clothes, toys, and items usable at level one to add flavor to your new character. (Incidentally, we are also accepting donations of fun things to help fill the tab.) You'll be able to remain in the guild and/or keep the items at the end of the event. Any questions or suggestions? You're welcome to ask anything, here or in-game. I'm especially interested in helping out new roleplayers, so if you have questions about RP etiquette, character development, or anything else, toss them my way. This post will be shared with several RP forums across the internet soon, so please let me know what can be added or clarified. I hope to see you there! *** That's right, Ravenholdt! We'll be hosting a (hopefully!) wide range of new characters this Friday, all looking for some roleplaying fun! You're likely to see some new faces in /horde, so don't hesitate to say hello! I encourage all that can to make themselves available in the Valley of Honor for roleplay during this event, and make our guests feel welcome and at home in our lovely server.Naunet16 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Need a JC with a rare cut. I am looking for a jewelcrafter with the Ring of FLowing Life. It is a pattern that drops out of Sunwell Plateau. I have all the mats and willing to give 500 gold tip to anyone that can make it for me.Drungina0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Ruby shades for 30k -- good deal or stinker? Just looking for an unusual transmog, and spotted the chance to get these at that price. I've seen them for more on the AH -- but did not know if anyone actually paid that much (you see lots of people asking for money for things that aren't worth it and that no one is paying for). Thanks for any feedback. I've searched a little, but everything I could find was old (the original sale price, the short "fire sale" clearance, the fact that they are not for sale any more, then various people trying to get rich off of them, you know, the usual). Bitterhope12 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Greetings, Ravenholdt. Looking for a guild[A] I am relatively new to WoW. After trying several servers and classes, I have settled with Ravenholdt and Rogue. While so far I believe I have done a good job learning my class and progressing solo, I yearn for the ability to add a social level to it, preferably with an RP aspect to it. I enjoy both PvE and PvP.Noldann1 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 5, 2012 WTS - Transmog Sets I've taken to holding onto the greens lately rather than DEing or auctioning them. Figured someone might be interested in getting a set all at once rather than searching out the individual pieces. I have a Nexus-Strider set (all 8 pcs). It's a nice blue mail set. Think an Alliance Hunter would look real nice in this. Auctioneer tells me to ask at least 155g for all of it. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=274 Also have a Feralfen set (all 8 pcs). Green and brown cloth armor (not a robe). Auctioneer says 155g for this one also. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=74 Starfire set (all 8 pcs). Kinda purple/maroon cloth armor (not a robe). Auctioneer says 180g. http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=70 Figured it might be nice to see some people wearing something a bit different than tier transmogs, and this would be an easy way to get a set of something. If nobody is interested, they'll eventually get DEed. I'm asking what Auctioneer says they're worth, but of course will take any bid higher than that. Send me a mail with your offer and I will COD it to you.Anekar0 Feb 5, 2012
Feb 5, 2012 Achievement Pts. "At Gold Limit" Achievementn Points makes no logic: Fart to the East = 10 pts. Give a /hug = 10 pts. Spit against the wind = 5 pts. Hit Gold Cap (999,999g) = 0 pts. Hit Gold Cap multiple characters = 0 x (2)Saytan20 Feb 5, 2012
Feb 5, 2012 guess who is returning to ravenholdt lovings loves you. <3. ima get carried for 2 more weeks for my legendarys and ill most likely be makin my way back. unless i can get 15 people to say no consecutivelyNightmare12 Feb 5, 2012
Feb 4, 2012 Heads up Horde side. The other night I saw a mid 40s troll hunter in Ogri yelling for a G'invite. Every time he was invited into a guild he would run to the bank and go straight to the G'bank and stand there for a bit then G'quit. He then would repeat this cycle a number of times before I logged off. I found these acts somewhat suspicious in nature and suspect a person looking to see what they can obtain from a G Bank. When I saw him in Rehab the next day, I warned a Rehab. This person is now unguilded, but still out there. I will not mention his name in the forums, but will warn in game if asked. Bob The Cow Says MooBobcat13 Feb 4, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Looking for purplest of all shirt recipes! Hello Ravenholdt, I'm currently seeking the elusive Pattern: Rich Purple Silk Shirt recipe! Starting offer is 2000g (open to negotiation), and will mark up price to make up for Neutral AH cut if any hordies have it. HELP ME ACHIEVE THE PARAGON OF PURPLE STYLE! Note: Will also provide a free purple shirt as compliments along with the gold to whoever ends up selling me this recipe. Edit: While I'm at it I'm also looking for: Any horde willling to post Pattern: Azure Silk Cloak on the neutral AH for 10-15g Either faction: Pattern: Crimson Silk Shoulders 50-150g, Pattern: Star Belt 50-200g Cindercloth Vest/Pants recipes 50-150g each. All prices negotiable!Kallian6 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 2, 2012 Heroic Achievement Run Looking back during this expansion I've noticed that I've been extremely lazy with achievements. I also noticed that I don't have a single cataclysm dragon mount so that's about to change. I'm putting together a heroic achievement run this friday at 6pm server time. Just whisper me in game and I'll get the group sorted out. Please have vent so we can communicate with each other.Ahveros0 Feb 2, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Looking for a raid buddy Ok guys I just transferred to this server and am need of a raid buddy. Plantiller was my best raid buddy but since he didn't come with me I need a new one. Now before you explode in your pants prematurely there's a few things I must require of you. 1. Be at least 300 pounds or more so I don't feel bad about my weight. 2. Must laugh at every joke I make even if it isn't funny, it makes me feel good. 3. Must be able to beat the hover bike level in battletoads, this is how I'll know that you're skilled enough to play with me. 4. Must hate Call of Duty Black Ops but still play it, that way we have something in common other than our virginity. 5. Sing Justin Beiber to me while we raid, it soothes my soul. 6. Must own a ps3 to play call of duty with me for 2 hours every night cause I like to pwn noobs. 7. Must master the buddy system in call of duty which means you run into a room so I can count the red dots that show up on the radar when the enemy team turns you into swiss cheese. That way I can determine if it's more beneficial for me to run in guns blazing or to simply do a 360 and walk away. 8 Must bring own hot pockets, mountain dew will be supplied and stored via mini fridge cause that's how gangstas do it. 9. Must not hit on my wow girlfriend in game and yes I know she's a girl she said she was. 10. Must harass Shockinawe at least twice an hour, any less is unacceptable. 11. Must have at least three level 85 rogues. One for assassination spec, combat spec, and subtlety spec because we need to rogue it up all day every day. 12. Must be able to burp the name of every president in one sitting. 13. Must be able to count to 100 because I need enough time to hide before you attempt to find me. 14. Must know the reasoning as to why the cake is a lie. We all know it just is but do you know why it just is? 15. Must give a low level character 10k gold every 2 months then ticket a gm saying he hacked your account. If you're up to the task then talk to me in game and we'll set up a raid date. Ahveros4 Feb 1, 2012
Feb 1, 2012 Thanks to Saytan.... TY for buying my 9 Books of Glyph Mastery...now I can afford to establish my brothel of Gnome Females... Bob. The Cow Says MooBobcat13 Feb 1, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Formal Dangui in AH Just posted. No buyout, but the opening bid is 55k, which is based off of the price I got for the last couple I've sold. Feel free to post comments about how ridiculous that is, as it will keep the thread up. I'll continue to repost it lower if it fails to sell, but I'm in no rush. Months of camping have taught me patience.Anekar2 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 30, 2012 Hello Is this server ally dominate or horde dominate? Azazale18 Jan 30, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 (H) Decoy 1/8H Recruiting Decoy is looking for some new players that are more progression focused and can make 3-4 week nights. We currently are rather casual, only raiding once per week, but are looking to change that with some new members. We currently have 6 exceptional players ready for more raid time to try and progress further through Dragon Soul. Our current roster: 1 Prot/Ret pally 2 Priests (1 Shadow, 1 Disc) 1 Resto Shammy 1 Rogue 1 Frost/Blood DK We are pretty flexible in the specs and classes we can play so if you are the same class/spec as one of the above don't be hesitant to contact me. We are looking for 4 more players that are progression focused and can make 3-4 week nights (7-11CST) to join our core group. If you are at all interested in not just joining a guild but actually getting to help start a core progression group please contact me through here or in game. My real id is circe@ofdecoy.comCallistora2 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 WTB Inferno Gloves I believe it is a vanilla pattern that is no longer obtainable in-game. If you have it a friend and I are needing one each, so 2x Inferno Gloves, our mats, with a 200 gold total tip. :3Calinna1 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 Soul Resonance - Small guild looking to grow! TL;DR below for lazy bums :) Who are we? "Heard about only in coarse whispers from the back of dusty taverns and dark, lifeless streets. Soul Resonance is said to be a secretive society, but with a purpose that is yet unknown. Will you be one of the brave few, who will break through the veil and discover the truth?" ------------ What do we do? We're a small social / leveling guild hoping to grow and branch out into various areas of the game. Currently we have a good sized RP base and a lot of social members who love to chat and level together. What we offer for those who join at this time is a stable guild roster, friendly members, a serious RP back-story, fun guild events, helpful GMs, and runs of old raids and dungeons for transmog gear. Prizes and promotions are often given out to member who participate and keeping guild morale high is a big part of what we do. In the future, As we grow larger and gain more level capped members, we hope to form a casual 10 man raid team and down current content. As Twotusk is not exactly the best at raiding, we're hoping to find someone to become our designated raid leader and work with the GMs to help gear up our interested members and teach them the mechanics. ----------- Anyone who's interested in joining may send in a request through our website: http://www.soul-resonance.webs.com or alternatively: use the guild finder, or contact any of our members or GMs ingame. (anyone inquiring about the raid leader position, please use the website) TL;DR - Why would I want to join? + Good RP base with our own guild hall! (we call it Dalaran, nice place, you should visit sometime) + Friendly members of varying levels, who love to group up and help each other out + Awesome guild events, with prizes given out to the winners (including custom guild ranks!) + Transmog runs + Possible future in Raiding + And we're twink friendly! :) Any questions about the guild should be directed towards Twotusk or Jintani. Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you! - Twotusk the Hexxer, Voodoo master of Soul Resonance.Twotusk5 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 I hear a lot of people complaining about gems More specifically, the fact that bold inferno rubies are now selling for 372g on the AH. Which I agree with the statement that it is pretty stupid and overpriced. But honestly, if you have a problem with the prices. Don't buy the gems. Seriously, if everybody were to stop said strength gems for anything over 200 gold, we wouldn't be plagued problem right now. Just let said gem fail to sell until Saytan puts it up for a lower price. Just a suggestion.Imawsum50 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 WTS Mechageer's Chopper Yup. Have mats for several but not vendor parts. They usually go for about 17K when I sell them. Use the in-game mail if interested. Also, you can request any of the engineer pets except the toad. Finally I ACCEPT PAYMENT IN THE FORM OF TRADING! Info below: If someone is unwilling or unable to pay the 17K, they just need 13K. However, the person will have to provide roughly 4k worth of things I wish to trade for. This includes: -20+slot bags -Eternals/Volatiles -Ores (Khornium, Wraith ores, or Cata only pliz) -Arctic Fur -Purple cloth gear for lvl 85 -The following pets: Argent Tourn pets, rare/boss drop pets, non-winter veil seasonal pets -Good enchant gear -Maelstrom crystals -Jeeves If you are opting to trade, you must expect to have to PROVIDE AT LEAST 4K worth of goods Oldwizard1 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 [H] LFM Mount Runs I want to get a group of people who are willing to run various raids every week for a chance to get rare mounts. What I need is a tank, healer, and two dps (one melee, one range, or two range). I'm wanting to run TK, 25 malygos, onyxia, and OS. We will run these anywhere from 5pm-8pm server time. If this gets enough interest I may put together a group for Mim's head and Invincible. If you're interested mail me in-game or post in this thread.Ahveros11 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 29, 2012 OMG http://www.wowwiki.com/The_Old_Wizard's_AlmanacOldwizard0 Jan 29, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 Do you need a ventrilo server? (( I accidentally renewed my ventrilo server. It holds 15 people. Great for smaller guilds or people looking for a PuG vent. Anyways, it's free if you want it. I'll put a new password on it (that you choose) and give you admin, so that you can create channels to your liking. :) ))Nalo3 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 28, 2012 [H] The Boisterous Few is LF You! The Boisterous Few is a small, 10man raiding guild with a casual, easy going atmosphere. When do we raid? Tues @ 9pm server Friday @ 10pm server Each raid is 2.5 hours long and each raider is expected to attend at least 6 out of 8 raids in a calendar month. What do we need? 1 tank - paladin or DK pref. 1 healer - druid or shaman pref. We don't require any previous raiding knowledge/experience, we just want someone with a friendly and easy-going attitude who is willing to learn! For more info, check out our website [theboisterousfew.wowstead.com] or whisper a GL [Leda or Iyotanka] or post below. We'll probably invite you to a raid and see how you fit in :) Are you boisterous enough?Leda0 Jan 28, 2012
Jan 27, 2012 Farewell. After a few months away, I've found I no longer have any enthusiasm for the endless gear grind that embodies this game. So I put a stylish leather hat on my worgen and am headed for the door. Maybe we'll see you around for Mists if the combat in SWTOR stays as bland as it's seeming to be, Ravenholdt. Wishing you guys the best, SarthosSarthos14 Jan 27, 2012
Jan 26, 2012 Oh Scargimmy you have proved me right. As it pains me to say today round goes to you my undead nemesis. You had the drop on me a few times in Tol Barad, either my attacking me a half mana or half health or both. Even though our one encounter where we both had full health you won, you have to admit I did make you sweat a little bit. Scargimmy...Scargimmy...Scargimmmy....our battle today has only made our legend grow and you have added depth to our story. You have proven to my ultimate adversary. Tonight I though I saw something that struck me as interesting. You seem to remind me of a Blood Elf Rogue known as Wusah. Im not sure what it was exactly. If you two are one and the same though than it is fate that you are my nemesis. As I dislike Wusah as much as you. While I will gladly tip my hat to you Scargimmy....I have one request. A drink in Booty Bay, on neutral turf. You keep your elemental on a leash and I will refrain from any pyroblast that may happen to travel in your general direction. I would like to have a drink with my greatest of adversaries under better circumstances. Well Scargimmy name a time. Once our civil drink concludes we can go back to being bitter foes. What do you say? With each passing day our legend grows Scargimmy and today I toast to you, for our next encounter you may not be so lucky.Jindaran23 Jan 26, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 Selling level 12 guild Selling level 12 guild with 5 bank tabs. My guild has been inactive for almost a year now and i've moved off of the server since. Reply to this thread or send me an in-game mail for more info/an offer. EDIT: it is also a horde guild :PAca7 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 Well I guess its time for another move... Coming to RH will be Totemdance, Feralbob, Afflictedbob and possibly Enztyebob... Though I will take a major hit in regards to making some serious gold on DS, the move will allow me to enjoy the game once again. Bob.Feloniousbob14 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 New Alliance guild project Hello guys! I'm with a guild project and I'm looking for interested and dedicated individuals. The guild will consists of a small group of rookie adventurers who grows togheter in power and skill and, eventually, face the greatest threats of World of Warcraft - and of course, fight in battlegrounds for the glory of the Alliance! There is some requirements to join this new guild: -Your character must be an Alliance 15-21 character level. -At least two members of the guild shoud be of different races:. Ex: a Dwarf and a Night Elf. The reason is to explore racial points of view and some in-faction tension bewtween members of different races. -Each character should have his place in the team. My place is the Tank (Protection Paladin). So the other four members should be a Healer and Three DPS. And NOT repeat classes, in order to make a versatile team. And, of course, we shall explore class tension (for example: the relation of a Paladin and a Warlock in the same team). -Each character should have a fully developed story. You don't need to have a EXTREMELY DETAILED history (after all, your character is a lv 15-21 rookie), but a consistent background will do. -And, of course, each player should accept to be in Full-Roleplay mode when requested. Initally, the "Guild" (Adventure Group will be more adequate) will only have room for 5 people (including me). The reason is to focus on the actions of a small group of adventurers, and smaller groups are far more easier to become intimate. As the members become more powerfull and with greater responsabilities (when we reach Level 55), the guild will recruit more people, but not too manny (I want to keep the guild on a 25 members maximum). The focus of the guild will be: -Intense Roleplay -Dungeons -PvE -Raids -PvP Currently the group is: -Human Paladin (Tank or Healing) -Dwarf Hunter (DPS) -Warrior (Tank or DPS)Abdel0 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 [H] <Bonfire> Recruiting for Heroic DS Bonfire is a progression raiding guild formed to kill new bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible while having a great time with like minded people. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm - 12am server time with the option to add another raid on Sunday if deemed necessary that week We are currently recruiting the following: Ranged DPS: Warlock Mage (Fire/Arcane) Hunter (Survival/Marksmen) Elemental Shaman If you don't see your class/spec listed here, still feel free to apply as we will always consider applications from exceptional players. If you are interested in applying or just want to learn more about us you can either visit our website at www.bonfire.enjin.com or contact myself or Razog in game.Fashog6 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 [H] /join Horde! It's the RP channel dudes! Also there's a channel on MMO IRC or something if you use IRC for things and stuff! Get updates and calendar invites for RP events, meet other RPers, organize random RP, so on, so forth! This thread was an advertisement for both all along I swear!Zagden16 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 [A] Buying Crusader Pets Buying any of the remaining Crusader pets listed below for 3,000 a pop: Durotar Scorpion Tirisfal Batling I have to spend my next 500ish tokens on mounts, which are BoP, so I'll need your help to hit 150 pets by MoP. Crusaders can farm one these every 3 days of dailies, which take no more than an hour each day, 1000g for less than an hour of easy work isn't a terrible rate I hope.Narkanius19 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 A Celebration! We are not on the official progression thread, but in the interest of Ravenholdt and raid group pride it is my pleasure to announce that SFDK's raid group has conquered Deathwing! The wonderful members of our group: Faisha Penuli Silvas Tanken Droodonroids Ranoldoph Usreena Vladuhmiir Precipis And the newest member Amico!! Much thanks! We come from many different guilds and we appreciate everyone who ever helped us along our way to the strong core group we have now. Rejoice Ravenholdt! Glory for the Alliance and Glory for all citizens of Azeroth! ((btw prenerf madness kill on the first night of attempts, total time on madness progression: 1 hour)) Good luck to all the other guilds out there, get those prenerf kills!Penuli4 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 [H] Paradigma is recruiting Paradigma Level 25 Guild Focus: PvP and PvE Progression (Semi-Hardcore) Guild Master: Doozee (Me) About the guild: Paradigma is a hardcore PvP and PvE guild. We accept everyone into the guild, but to get a position on our raid or rbg team you must apply. We enjoy having a good time although we are here to progress through endgame content aswell as high rated pvp. Rbg Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 9 pm - 12 am (Server time) Raid Times: Thursday 9 pm - 12 am (Server time) (Times may change) for more information just post here or you can hit me up in-game. To Apply go to our website at: http://www.wix.com/rhparadigma/guildDoozee0 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Ravenholdt IRC channels @ MMOIRC Ravenholdt IRC chat is still alive and kicking. Please join us. Server: irc.mmoirc.com Channel: #ravenholdt Quick connect: 1. Go to http://chat.mibbit.com/ 2. Click the Server link. 3. Type irc.mmoirc.com in the Server Address box. 4. Enter a nickname which reflects your Ravenholdt character name. 5. Type #ravenholdt in the Channel box. 6. Click Go! Advanced: Download an IRC client such as MIRC (http://www.mirc.com) Connect directly to MMOIRC by typing /server irc.mmoirc.com Join the Ravenholdt channel by typing /join #ravenholdt Don't forget to type /nick to set your nickname. While you're on MMOIRC don't forget to visit #sanctum as well, which is operated by Blacksand and is the unofficial chat channel of the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum (http://www.ravenholdt.us) Starien48 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 [A] 85 War LF Guild 4.6k res love to pvp, pave tank, and a bit of a role player. Whips insane or post here please, thanks.Denrus0 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 [A] This gnome wants to visit your guild! Dear Ravenholdt, Who are you? I've been playing on this server for 5 years and I've generally been pretty good about keeping up with who's who. However, with the game changes that made pugging easier, many of my friends taking a break from the game, guilds transferring off to another server/game, I've watched my "online" friends list dwindle over time. I lead a small 10-man guild that dabbles in casual raiding. Most of the time, we run full 10-Indeli raids, but occasionally, we have an open slot or two. I used to pull my friends from other guilds to fill those slots, which has always been a positive experience as we get to swap rumors about what's happening on the server, joke around and generally have a pleasant time playing WoW together. With most of my non-Indeli friends no longer playing, this is becoming more and more difficult. So, I propose the following: What if I visit one of your guild raid nights? It doesn't have to be a progression night (but it can be, if you want). It doesn't have to be Dragon Soul. Maybe you're having an alts night, or maybe you're grinding out some achievements. If you have an open spot, invite me! I'd love to come meet new people! I can play any spec and fill any role for a priest. I also don't want any loot, I'm in it for an opportunity to make new connections and friends. I believe that this will be mutually beneficial, as we might have an open spot in our raid when you have 11 people show up for a 10-man raid and somebody has to sit out. Or perhaps, we can pull some people together to hammer out some 25-man WoTLK achievements some time down the line. The possibilities for mutual interactions are endless! My only constraints: -I won't be able to join you on a Wednesday or Sunday, as I'm playing with my guild on those nights. -I can't get saved to the last half of Dragon Soul, as my guild will likely need me to complete those fights that week. TL;DR: Gnome wants to join one of your raids to meet new people for mutually beneficial social connections.Cayreth45 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 Loot cards for trade! I have a Landro's tabard of flame, Murkablo from blizzcon, a Grim Campfire, and just about all the common loot pets. I'm looking to trade any of them and some gold for either a Crimson Deathcharger or a tabard of the Silver Hand. Let me know if anyone is interested. (I own a store so let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for and I can see if I can get it) Zombiesquish0 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 [A] RP PVP Battle Event- Idea. The event's story: The blue recluse is attacked by a unwitting warlock who became possessed with a dreadlord. With his newfound powers, he has brainwashed several tavern-dwellers and is sending them to his stronghold deep within the Arathi Highlands. The event's time: Undetermined, depends on players who plan to attend. Minimum level: 85. Sorry, it is gameplay mechanics. The Event in Gameplay Terms: -At a given time (undetermined) the participants will meet at the blue tavern, and iron out rules in OCC. Then the warlock will come in, teams will be made -The teams will fight a wargame in Warsong gulch. The rules and goal is different than normal Arathi Basin: The brainwashed team needs to protect the warlock and hide him from the team of sane players. If the sane players kill the warlock they win. If the mindslaves of the warlock manage to defend him, and still capture all the resources, they win.Oldwizard2 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 WTB: schematic of Lifelike Mechanical Toad Schematic: Lifelike Mechanical Toad NOT the pet itself, the schemantic of it. I've been checking AH often as I can and I have not seen this up for a while. I will pay 10k gold to anyone on horde that has it. Allies will need to deal through neutral AH or they can faction switch if you got one. It's the only engineering pet that I don't have the recipe (not counting gnome engineering only pet)Buruu4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 [A] Indelis are hiring a fisher(wo)man We need help again. Our guild is a little short of 6,700 fishies caught from the pools. I'd like to hire somebody to help us push that number higher. If anybody is leveling their fishing, this is a perfect opportunity to mingle with one of the social guilds on the server. The pay is doubled this time. Basic contract: -Your character temporarily joins our guild. You will have access to all our perks but not the guild bank. I note the counter at the time you join; this marks the start of the contract. -You fish from the pools, and I pay you 2g for every fish that increases the counter. The fish are yours to keep. -I play Wednesdays and Sundays, so those would be the "pay days". The pay will be equal to the difference between the current counter and the counter during the last payment. -Reaching 10,000 automatically terminates the contract. If anybody's interested, reply here or ping me in-game. Cayreth9 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 WTB LvL 10+ guild As title says I'm looking to purchase a level 10+ guild. Whisper or mail me in game if you have guild you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!Callistora0 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 i am new protestant of rabenholt bow down i make lawZenikkiel19 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Spriest LF 3s I'm having no luck spamming trade so i thought i would give the forums a try. Open to any comp really just wanting to play, i have 2200xp in all brackets just askin that teammates have at least 1800+ xp.Exørcist3 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 WTB Formal Dangui willing to pay 40k PSTMalwart9 Jan 12, 2012