Ravenholdt

Jan 25, 2012 New Alliance guild project Hello guys! I'm with a guild project and I'm looking for interested and dedicated individuals. The guild will consists of a small group of rookie adventurers who grows togheter in power and skill and, eventually, face the greatest threats of World of Warcraft - and of course, fight in battlegrounds for the glory of the Alliance! There is some requirements to join this new guild: -Your character must be an Alliance 15-21 character level. -At least two members of the guild shoud be of different races:. Ex: a Dwarf and a Night Elf. The reason is to explore racial points of view and some in-faction tension bewtween members of different races. -Each character should have his place in the team. My place is the Tank (Protection Paladin). So the other four members should be a Healer and Three DPS. And NOT repeat classes, in order to make a versatile team. And, of course, we shall explore class tension (for example: the relation of a Paladin and a Warlock in the same team). -Each character should have a fully developed story. You don't need to have a EXTREMELY DETAILED history (after all, your character is a lv 15-21 rookie), but a consistent background will do. -And, of course, each player should accept to be in Full-Roleplay mode when requested. Initally, the "Guild" (Adventure Group will be more adequate) will only have room for 5 people (including me). The reason is to focus on the actions of a small group of adventurers, and smaller groups are far more easier to become intimate. As the members become more powerfull and with greater responsabilities (when we reach Level 55), the guild will recruit more people, but not too manny (I want to keep the guild on a 25 members maximum). The focus of the guild will be: -Intense Roleplay -Dungeons -PvE -Raids -PvP Currently the group is: -Human Paladin (Tank or Healing) -Dwarf Hunter (DPS) -Warrior (Tank or DPS)Abdel0 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 25, 2012 [H] <Bonfire> Recruiting for Heroic DS Bonfire is a progression raiding guild formed to kill new bosses as quickly and efficiently as possible while having a great time with like minded people. Our raid times are as follows: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm - 12am server time with the option to add another raid on Sunday if deemed necessary that week We are currently recruiting the following: Ranged DPS: Warlock Mage (Fire/Arcane) Hunter (Survival/Marksmen) Elemental Shaman If you don't see your class/spec listed here, still feel free to apply as we will always consider applications from exceptional players. If you are interested in applying or just want to learn more about us you can either visit our website at www.bonfire.enjin.com or contact myself or Razog in game.Fashog6 Jan 25, 2012
Jan 24, 2012 [H] /join Horde! It's the RP channel dudes! Also there's a channel on MMO IRC or something if you use IRC for things and stuff! Get updates and calendar invites for RP events, meet other RPers, organize random RP, so on, so forth! This thread was an advertisement for both all along I swear!Zagden16 Jan 24, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 [A] Buying Crusader Pets Buying any of the remaining Crusader pets listed below for 3,000 a pop: Durotar Scorpion Tirisfal Batling I have to spend my next 500ish tokens on mounts, which are BoP, so I'll need your help to hit 150 pets by MoP. Crusaders can farm one these every 3 days of dailies, which take no more than an hour each day, 1000g for less than an hour of easy work isn't a terrible rate I hope.Narkanius19 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 23, 2012 A Celebration! We are not on the official progression thread, but in the interest of Ravenholdt and raid group pride it is my pleasure to announce that SFDK's raid group has conquered Deathwing! The wonderful members of our group: Faisha Penuli Silvas Tanken Droodonroids Ranoldoph Usreena Vladuhmiir Precipis And the newest member Amico!! Much thanks! We come from many different guilds and we appreciate everyone who ever helped us along our way to the strong core group we have now. Rejoice Ravenholdt! Glory for the Alliance and Glory for all citizens of Azeroth! ((btw prenerf madness kill on the first night of attempts, total time on madness progression: 1 hour)) Good luck to all the other guilds out there, get those prenerf kills!Penuli4 Jan 23, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 [H] Paradigma is recruiting Paradigma Level 25 Guild Focus: PvP and PvE Progression (Semi-Hardcore) Guild Master: Doozee (Me) About the guild: Paradigma is a hardcore PvP and PvE guild. We accept everyone into the guild, but to get a position on our raid or rbg team you must apply. We enjoy having a good time although we are here to progress through endgame content aswell as high rated pvp. Rbg Times: Tuesday & Wednesday 9 pm - 12 am (Server time) Raid Times: Thursday 9 pm - 12 am (Server time) (Times may change) for more information just post here or you can hit me up in-game. To Apply go to our website at: http://www.wix.com/rhparadigma/guildDoozee0 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 22, 2012 Ravenholdt IRC channels @ MMOIRC Ravenholdt IRC chat is still alive and kicking. Please join us. Server: irc.mmoirc.com Channel: #ravenholdt Quick connect: 1. Go to http://chat.mibbit.com/ 2. Click the Server link. 3. Type irc.mmoirc.com in the Server Address box. 4. Enter a nickname which reflects your Ravenholdt character name. 5. Type #ravenholdt in the Channel box. 6. Click Go! Advanced: Download an IRC client such as MIRC (http://www.mirc.com) Connect directly to MMOIRC by typing /server irc.mmoirc.com Join the Ravenholdt channel by typing /join #ravenholdt Don't forget to type /nick to set your nickname. While you're on MMOIRC don't forget to visit #sanctum as well, which is operated by Blacksand and is the unofficial chat channel of the Ravenholdt RP Sanctum (http://www.ravenholdt.us) Starien48 Jan 22, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 [A] 85 War LF Guild 4.6k res love to pvp, pave tank, and a bit of a role player. Whips insane or post here please, thanks.Denrus0 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 21, 2012 [A] This gnome wants to visit your guild! Dear Ravenholdt, Who are you? I've been playing on this server for 5 years and I've generally been pretty good about keeping up with who's who. However, with the game changes that made pugging easier, many of my friends taking a break from the game, guilds transferring off to another server/game, I've watched my "online" friends list dwindle over time. I lead a small 10-man guild that dabbles in casual raiding. Most of the time, we run full 10-Indeli raids, but occasionally, we have an open slot or two. I used to pull my friends from other guilds to fill those slots, which has always been a positive experience as we get to swap rumors about what's happening on the server, joke around and generally have a pleasant time playing WoW together. With most of my non-Indeli friends no longer playing, this is becoming more and more difficult. So, I propose the following: What if I visit one of your guild raid nights? It doesn't have to be a progression night (but it can be, if you want). It doesn't have to be Dragon Soul. Maybe you're having an alts night, or maybe you're grinding out some achievements. If you have an open spot, invite me! I'd love to come meet new people! I can play any spec and fill any role for a priest. I also don't want any loot, I'm in it for an opportunity to make new connections and friends. I believe that this will be mutually beneficial, as we might have an open spot in our raid when you have 11 people show up for a 10-man raid and somebody has to sit out. Or perhaps, we can pull some people together to hammer out some 25-man WoTLK achievements some time down the line. The possibilities for mutual interactions are endless! My only constraints: -I won't be able to join you on a Wednesday or Sunday, as I'm playing with my guild on those nights. -I can't get saved to the last half of Dragon Soul, as my guild will likely need me to complete those fights that week. TL;DR: Gnome wants to join one of your raids to meet new people for mutually beneficial social connections.Cayreth45 Jan 21, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 Loot cards for trade! I have a Landro's tabard of flame, Murkablo from blizzcon, a Grim Campfire, and just about all the common loot pets. I'm looking to trade any of them and some gold for either a Crimson Deathcharger or a tabard of the Silver Hand. Let me know if anyone is interested. (I own a store so let me know if there is anything specific you are looking for and I can see if I can get it) Zombiesquish0 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 19, 2012 [A] RP PVP Battle Event- Idea. The event's story: The blue recluse is attacked by a unwitting warlock who became possessed with a dreadlord. With his newfound powers, he has brainwashed several tavern-dwellers and is sending them to his stronghold deep within the Arathi Highlands. The event's time: Undetermined, depends on players who plan to attend. Minimum level: 85. Sorry, it is gameplay mechanics. The Event in Gameplay Terms: -At a given time (undetermined) the participants will meet at the blue tavern, and iron out rules in OCC. Then the warlock will come in, teams will be made -The teams will fight a wargame in Warsong gulch. The rules and goal is different than normal Arathi Basin: The brainwashed team needs to protect the warlock and hide him from the team of sane players. If the sane players kill the warlock they win. If the mindslaves of the warlock manage to defend him, and still capture all the resources, they win.Oldwizard2 Jan 19, 2012
Jan 18, 2012 WTB: schematic of Lifelike Mechanical Toad Schematic: Lifelike Mechanical Toad NOT the pet itself, the schemantic of it. I've been checking AH often as I can and I have not seen this up for a while. I will pay 10k gold to anyone on horde that has it. Allies will need to deal through neutral AH or they can faction switch if you got one. It's the only engineering pet that I don't have the recipe (not counting gnome engineering only pet)Buruu4 Jan 18, 2012
Jan 17, 2012 [A] Indelis are hiring a fisher(wo)man We need help again. Our guild is a little short of 6,700 fishies caught from the pools. I'd like to hire somebody to help us push that number higher. If anybody is leveling their fishing, this is a perfect opportunity to mingle with one of the social guilds on the server. The pay is doubled this time. Basic contract: -Your character temporarily joins our guild. You will have access to all our perks but not the guild bank. I note the counter at the time you join; this marks the start of the contract. -You fish from the pools, and I pay you 2g for every fish that increases the counter. The fish are yours to keep. -I play Wednesdays and Sundays, so those would be the "pay days". The pay will be equal to the difference between the current counter and the counter during the last payment. -Reaching 10,000 automatically terminates the contract. If anybody's interested, reply here or ping me in-game. Cayreth9 Jan 17, 2012
Jan 15, 2012 WTB LvL 10+ guild As title says I'm looking to purchase a level 10+ guild. Whisper or mail me in game if you have guild you'd be willing to sell. Thanks!Callistora0 Jan 15, 2012
Jan 14, 2012 i am new protestant of rabenholt bow down i make lawZenikkiel19 Jan 14, 2012
Jan 13, 2012 Spriest LF 3s I'm having no luck spamming trade so i thought i would give the forums a try. Open to any comp really just wanting to play, i have 2200xp in all brackets just askin that teammates have at least 1800+ xp.Exørcist3 Jan 13, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 WTB Formal Dangui willing to pay 40k PSTMalwart9 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 12, 2012 Serverwide Stay In Character Day! Friday 20th Well. "Stay In Character Unless It Inconveniences Other Players or Your Guild Officers Tell You to Stop with the Prose in the Middle of the Raid Day". This would be a day usually quiet for raiding where in party, channels, in the RP channels, /say, /yell, what have you, every time you speak you do so in character. Even addressing OOC stuff with an IC if possible. For just one day. Note that it would be encouragement, and not required. What day will this be? Friday the 20th! Not interested? That's fine! Just don't be mean to participants. :( Good idea? Bad idea? Compliments about my eyes? Shoot!Zagden7 Jan 12, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 "Ionosphere" Guild recruitment "Ionosphere" is a newly formed guild with a focus of raiding in mind. We were formed on November 8th, 2011. We are currently looking for all classes and levels to get the guild growing. We have 6 bank slots, private ventrilo, guild repairs to all members, and a experienced GM who has been playing since vanilla wow. We are also looking for 85's to fill our core raid slots and heroic guild runs. We are in need of every class. Please send a tell to Trilicit, Sacrosanct, or Amythstreapr for a guild invite if we are online or look for "Ionosphere" in the in-game guild recruitment. We are also extremely fair with gear, raid spots, and as friendly as friendly can get. Hope to see you in-game! -TriLiCiT of Ravenholdt (Ionosphere)Trilicit2 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 11, 2012 LF Tailor with DS Spirit Caster Bracers I'm looking for a Tailor with the Dreamwraps of the Light pattern and will tip very well. Please get in touch if you have the pattern. Thank you. Note: NVM, completed.Biblical0 Jan 11, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 A nod of respect to Scargimmy. Well I hate to see you go if you are indeed leaving. But family always comes first. You are crafty and keep me on my hooves. I have no problem admitting I have been beaten. We had comparable mana and hp and we finally got to sqare off at Darkmoon Faire one-on-one. What more could I have asked? The attack in the middle of Elwynn Forest will be the stuff of legend. Sun Tzu himself could not have planned a better attack. You first earned my hatred, then my respect. Things just wont be the same knowing that the devious Scargimmy will not be hot on my trail. WoW being the great harlot that it is may try and seduce you back into her addictive embrace. Should she succeed we will no doubt lock horns again Scargimmy. But untill then I think I will hold auditions for a new arch nemesis. Next thread..........Open casting call for my new arch rival. Keep your eyes open Hordies.Jindaran1 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 LF Leatherworker with DS mail caster bracers I'm looking for a leatherworker with the Thundering Deathscale Wristguards pattern. I have all the materials and will tip 1500 gold. Please get in touch if you have the pattern.Ghoti2 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 10, 2012 Experienced Rogue looking for Raiding guild. Since i have work and Paramedic classes, i will be available Friday, Saturday, and Tuesday nights. Preferably after 9pm would be great. I am an experienced rogue, was in the pvp scene for a little while, and got my ratings, but want to gravitate towards raiding. I am aware, i use my cooldowns effectively and efficently, and can take helpful criticism. I am more than happy to join any guild that is close-knit, has a good base, and needs a rogue for a core team. I Can and will faction change if needed!! Message here, or in-game. thanks! Thanks for your time, and thanks for considering me.Kineticz7 Jan 10, 2012
Jan 9, 2012 [H] Looking to start... A guild back on Ravenholdt. I used to be a part of the community over here on my death knight for a bit but things slowed down and I transferred to Wyrmrest Accord. I've always been interested in creating a guild and now I finally think I have the time to dedicate to it. I'm not sure if there is a stabilized community set up over here already, being gone for so long, but I wanted to check in to see if there was anyone/guilds that would like to talk to me about any formal RP groups that are already set up. I don't want to jump in and make accusations about my guild being this and that, I want to make it a part of the community and would love for feedback on those who help run other guilds on how I could make that happen seemlessly without stepping on feet. No stories or background for the guild yet, waiting on your information over here first before making that public. Hoping to make this a home for all sorts of players and I rp, pvp, and pve myself. I'd greatly appreciate any information that I could be given so that I can start this guild up with ease. Thanks so much. :)Elenaris11 Jan 9, 2012
Jan 8, 2012 WTB A Treatise on Strategy Willing to pay many gold points.Maiek5 Jan 8, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 BH ninja I did a 25 man BH just now with Sòlbadguy from Shock and Ore. We downed Occu'thar and immediately he, being the master looter, took a warrior pvp ring that dropped. The loot rules were stated as pvp and pve class rolls. He also ninjaed a warrior pvp cloak that also dropped from the same boss, not even asking for rolls. Here are some screenshots of the ninja of the ring. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/mattisspide/WoWScrnShot_111511_191710.jpg http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f372/mattisspide/WoWScrnShot_111511_191717-1.jpg http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravenholdt/S%C3%B2lbadguy/simpleRaimania26 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 spriest lf 3v3 teams. Shadow priest interested in 3v3 teams with sights set on climbing past 2.2k. i have patience, but you must be wanting to improve if you are under this mark. Looking to play... Shadowplay ( lock/spriest/healer - preferably a sham) Shatterplay ( mage/spriest/healer - again, a sham or a sick rdruid) Leavecleave ( ele/spriest/healer - pref a paladin) i will accept other comps if players are amazing. i have keybinds, arena target 123 with all my silences/horrors/dispels and bubble and heals for all my party 123. everything keybound, im VERY vocal. i use skype. to contact me... post in this thread, add getnerded1 to skype and msg/call me, or in game mail. whichever you prefer. Have fair knowledge of in-game mechanics, all of enemy classes cooldowns, ways of dealing dmg, ways of going defensive. Every game should teach you something that you could do differently, even if it was a win.Pixelslave4 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 6, 2012 Herald of the Titans I had originally planned to complete this achievement with some friends over on Wyrmrest Accord; however, we couldn't manage enough interest and the shindig fell through. I've got my heart rather set on this title, though, so at the encouragement of one of said WrA friends (who is willing to transfer and help) I would like to organize a Herald group here on Ravenholdt. Herald of the Titans is an achieve you get for defeating Algalon the Observer while meeting the following stipulations: - Must be level 80 (turn that XP off!) - Must have gear equipped that does not exceed ilvl 226 (or 232 for weapons, which includes off-hand items) Here's the wowhead link for further info: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 We'll need to farm JP, regular ICC 5 mans, ToC, and regular Ulduar 10 for gear. So! Want the awesome title? Got a level 80 or another character you could get to 80 relatively quickly? Willing to work together to help your teammates prepare? Well then, it sounds like this is the opportunity for you! Contact me via this thread or in-game (Alfalfa, Antimony, or Naunet) and let me know your of your interest and availability! ------ What we have so far: Alfalfa, Resto druid Qachena, Holy paladin Rumbletotem, Prot warrior Maragi, Shadow priest Cocobutters, Unholy death knight Taulast, Ret paladin Hughmadbro, dps death knightAlfalfa28 Jan 6, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Hello, i'm looking for a blacksmith with the recipe to make Enchanted Thorium Breastplate around. The recipe is no longer obtainable as it required an armorsmithing quest which is now removed. I am willing to pay 100g to get this made with my own mats. If you have this recipe or know somebody with it (or with it learned), please send a letter to Mellitus or Shinbo on Horde side on the server Ravenholdt. Thanks! PS: The same goes for the other recipes from the Enchanted Thorium Set. Like Enchanted Thorium Leggings.Mellitus1 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 4, 2012 Buying Darkmoon decks The daily quests give rep now, but I'm impatient. Sell me your decks, 1g per point of rep they give. Also buying individual beats/elementals/portals/warlords cards for 20g each. C.O.D. away.Maiek2 Jan 4, 2012
Jan 3, 2012 PvP in Ironforge and Stormwind Just wanted to give a quick thanks to my respective adversaries who stuck around with me as I played tag in ironforge and stormwind tonight; was about 4 hours and I enjoyed every moment of it! And of course be sure to keep an eye out for me in the future, with how fun that was I'll surely be back for a round two! /winkAlibor1 Jan 3, 2012
Jan 1, 2012 happy new year! best of wishes RH!Pixelslave2 Jan 1, 2012
Dec 31, 2011 [H] Dusk Raiders Recruiting Hello everyone. Dusk Raiders is a brand new casual guild, looking for like-minded people who enjoy pillaging alliance cities as often as possible. Once we get a core group up, we will also run RBG's and Arenas, with some raids on the side for the pve'ers. Any levels or classes are welcome to join. If your interested in joining PST to Icetusk or if I'm not on for whatever reason, just send a in-game mail. Icetusk0 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 31, 2011 Raiding guilds of the Horde.... I do not raid but I am very interested in the stage 1 daggers that eventually turn into the new Legendary. If your guild can and does get to Hagara the Stormbinder, I'd be interested in paying for a small amount of time to pickpocket the boss. Please respond here or whisper or mail me in game with a price and a time. Thanks.Aporro6 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 31, 2011 Happy New Year, Ravenholdt! Happy New year here from Japan! About two hours in to the New Year over here!Elrodan1 Dec 31, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Odd things you do? I Always check my headphones for spiders. Always. Every time. I dont think its odd... its a viable precaution.Nymisis37 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 @Aishoe Nice try cupcake.... ;)Chingon2 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 [A] Alliance Thread No horde please.Maiek16 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 30, 2011 Want a refund.... Bought a keg of Dwarven ale and found a couple of dead rats in the keg. Damn unsanitary, I want my gold back...Feloniousbob10 Dec 30, 2011
Dec 29, 2011 <Istus Mortuus> The Righteous Dead. Come join the newly formed, rapidly growing guild that is looking to establish a laid-back, casual atmosphere here on Ravenholdt. We are accepting all levels, classes, and skill levels. Once our roster has grown a bit, we will be establishing raid groups and rbg's. 4 banks tabs, knowledgeable and experienced members, and a willingness to help those in need, we are looking to put fun back into the game, be it PVE, PVP, Raids, 5-mans, BG's or Leveling. Karsam0 Dec 29, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 To the one known as Scargimmy..... Ahhhh.....Scargimmy I knew I recognize the stench of your rotting flesh. Perhaps you recognize me.Jindaran11 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 28, 2011 Buying Heavy Junkboxes http://www.wowhead.com/item=16885#comments C.O.D. them to me. LBRS/UBRS is a quick flight from SW, go through and pick pocket a bunch of mobs, make money. Edit: bumped up from 10g to 20g each for the next 200 boxes (I'll update once I have them). A quick run through the blackrock stronghold mobs then lbrs (10-15min) will get you 500ish gold. Edit: Exalted, no more junkboxes needed. Thanks to the 2 people that sent some :-)Maiek9 Dec 28, 2011
Dec 26, 2011 Happy Holidays Everyone Just wishing everyone a happy holiday whatever it is you are celebrating. If you're having anything good for dinner have a plate for me unfortunately my fiance didn't believe in xmas dinner this year so I guess I'll be having left overs.Bogswaggle5 Dec 26, 2011
Dec 25, 2011 @ Virina and Halldor I hope you like the earily gifts as I passed through. I even took the time to wrap your Halldor to give it that special Christmas feel. BobMidolbobbi4 Dec 25, 2011
Dec 23, 2011 [A] Warlock LF 3s team As the title says, I'm looking for a serious 3s team in the Alliance. My arena experience is limited and the farthest I have reached was 2330 in 3s last season and 2267 in 5s back in Wrath. I'm currently wanting to run RLS or a team involving a Frost Mage.Yubarl11 Dec 23, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 Who would play your toon? If there was a Wow movie and your main toon were to be a featured character, who would play your character and what role would you base it on? Kate Nauta ?(you may remember her from transporter 2... in the pink underthingies.... yeah)Nymisis22 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 22, 2011 12 Days of Xmas Finders credit going to a couple of my guildmates Hegel and Ancaladar: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu84VmXnyzo&mid=5589Oolaki3 Dec 22, 2011
Dec 21, 2011 I look forward to tomorrow... And I look forward to profiting off of you, Ravenholdt. http://i.imgur.com/L8PbR.png On a completely related noted, I've kinda been an !@# and raised prices ally side. If you need stuff farmed, I'm sure we can cut a deal for cheaper, and we'll both be happy. Otherwise, enjoy eating gouged AH prices :) PS: Mining and herb - more or less any cata herb/ore, and maybe even mob farmable stuff if you're up for paying. I'm a bit of a no-lifer.Chargestun27 Dec 21, 2011
Dec 21, 2011 What's the alliance-heaviest RP-PvP server? http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php?sort=ServerType I'm using that site as a reference. It seems like Activity Ratio would be the most accurate means of gauging which server has the highest alliance usage. Which means Emerald Dream would be the best choice. I am concerned and posting here though because I'm open to the possibility of that site being inaccurate. What do you have to say on this?Dndrophidion5 Dec 21, 2011
Dec 21, 2011 LF FromAshes members If someone from the guild could respond to me and let me know what's been going on that would be awesome. (for the curious I don't play anymore and just want to find a way to keep up with everyone)Karsim4 Dec 21, 2011