Ravenholdt

Mar 16, 2015 WTT Greater Truesteel Essence for equivalent Hello everyone! I made the Greater Truesteel Essence by accident on my blacksmith toon (I wanted the weapon one). So I am now going to the forums because of no luck in trade chat in-game. I talked to a GM about exchanging it but they said that after 2 days, they are not willing to do it =/ (I thought a GM was not able to do that until a guildie told me that they could). I would like to trade the Greater Truesteel Essence for the Greater Steelforged Essence... The armor token for the weapon token (They are the exact same materials as well). If anyone is willing to trade with me the weapon token for my armor token, please either reply to this forum post or mail me in-game to Kitashania-TwistingNether. Thank you =).Kitashania1 Mar 16, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 A blast from the past. I was digging through some old links I had saved and found this. I do not remember if Vlad or Whitewing was the one that came up with the idea but I remember it was very fun. So many memories and also Cayreth when he was a tallie. Good times. I know the quality is terrible but its still a nice old video. Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3jgYiOFBQDonnelly9 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Hey, Dark Dragons -- especially Tariy! You need to go here and looky. :D http://ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=343Dinpik1 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 Warlords of Ganking - Down the Draenor Dear Horde of Ravenholdt, I have written a love letter to you for Valentine's Day. It looks like this: http://youtu.be/tYws5rxBYJQ Love, TaliqTaliq60 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 4, 2015 661 Frost/Fire Mage LF new raiding home Looking for a new home for this guy. Been wanting to get back into regular raiding that wasn't a PUG for a while now, but the guild I'm currently in isn't trying to recruit more players or make raiding a priority rather than just something to do if it was available. No ill-will towards them, i plan on staying in contact via Bnet.. I was just hoping to find a new guild that is raiding regularly. I'd really like to get into one that does guild normals and heroic full clears every week. I'd like to make my way into higher than normal eventually. GOtta start somewhere though, right? lol My experience is only 4/7 Heroic Highmaul and 2/10 Normal BRF. I try pugging every week(end), but usually the groups just fall apart after a few wipes on a boss. Mythic isn't really in my line of sight, atm, mainly because I dont' feel like i have the knowledge or skill for it. But I am wanting and willing to learn what I can. Best times for raiding I can't raid passed 9pm or before 6pm CST Monday -Thurday... Friday and Saturday doesn't matter Best raid times for me would be 6 - 9pm CST Sunday - Thursday. Friday anytime after 6pm til whenever... Saturday and Sunday anytime after 11am CST .. Sunday anytime between 11am - 10pm CST Granted, I'm not trying to raid in all those time slots lol.. Those just happen to be what is best for me. Battle Tag: BriscoGDP#1698Madfrost0 Mar 4, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Former Netherites looking for a home. Xpost from Twisting Nether forums as both servers are our short list. The following post is all OOC. It is also a bit long winded and has no TL:DR. It has been shortened considerably from the two post wall of text it was. Greetings, Long ago my spouse and I were members of The Grim on Twisting Nether. Their characterization, /gu style and raid progression were all perfect fits for us. For various real life reasons our playtime shifted to no longer match the guild's around the end of Karazahn and so we departed gracefully, knowing we would miss our Guild. Our Mage and Priestess were moved to a higher population server in order to facilitate our odd play times. Emerald Dream During this time I fell in love with Tanking and Healing instead of DPS which I had been playing since launch. We had a nice run with great rp and a lot of raiding. Eventually, our subs were allowed to run dry on Firelands patch day and there they would stay until the launch of Draenor, completely skipping Pandaria. We returned to find Emerald Dream was not the home we recalled. Our beloved guild was relatively quiet and no one we were close to remained; our server had taken a much heavier PvP bent that it had when last we were on it. These things contributed to make my wife enjoy the game less. She implored me to move. And so we did. 7 realm transfers for me and 4 for her later we found ourselves on a pure rp server. Wyrmrest Accord. There we have had the odd run of luck to not be able to find a guild that fits all our needs. Our current home does not RP in /gu at all and their rp base, though solid, is not our cuppa. And I miss contested zones. WoW fatigue has begun to set in. Being that we have played long enough to know what is bugging us, we figured the problem lay with our guild choice. We miss in character /gu. Without it we become naught but avatars for gear progression, which to me is boring as sin. So we began seeking a new home, guild or server. We searched WrA high and low to find a guild that fit us. This one doesn't rp in /gu, that one has no raid team, this one doesn't allow alts......Like Goldilocks we found ourselves with porridge that was either one extreme or the other, but never just right. We began to find ourselves with less impetus to log on save for raids or to work on achievements that take time (my Warrior is 12 days from Shado Master) . We miss /gu in character. We looked to our old server and her new sister server to decide if we might find a home on one of them. We decided that we would like to consider moving home to TN or perhaps Ravenholdt. But, moving is expensive. I have 4 100s, several mid 90s and am still interested in playing new combinations. A priestess being next. I do not want to jump to a server or home that is not what I expect. So I am doing extensive research. My questions are pretty easy. -How is RP Horde Side? Silvermoon RP? -How active is Horde Side raiding? -Does the servers have any well known non guild runs that are organized; be they GDKP, Personal Loot or otherwise? -How is the state of PvP on each server? The Faction Imbalance? -How friendly is the Horde (player wise) on Twisting Nether? Ravenholdt? -Anything else I should know? A bit about our active characters- I currently actively play: Zapathasura (Draegoth) a protection paladin who has had a long road to where he is. (100 ilvl 668) Cernunnos a resto druid with a stron belief in natural selection. (100 ilvl 669) Teílinn a mistweaver monk who's honour lies with allies and has little care for those she knows not. (100 ilvl 671) Miaoshan a protection warrior as cold and hard as the steel she wields. (100 ilvl 667) My spouse is most active on Laetshi (Corsica) a discipline priestess who is quiet and somewhat cold. (100 ilvl 658) Ursadae a guardian druid who's feral natura can get the better of her. (100 ilvl 664) Xandragora an affliction warlock as vicious as the diseases she spreads. (100 ilvl 646) Thyrsus child of Draegoth and Corsica, an arcane mage with a spoiled attitude. (leveling) What we are seeking in a server- -Active RP -Friendly players -Reasonably active pug scene -Reasonably active server interest in world PvP (anti ganking, raiding Alliance bosses etc) What we are seeking in a guild- -Evil (we are not into rainbows and hugs) -In character /gu -Active RP events -In character "on farm" raids if and when possible. -Friendly Players -NO ERP or overtly sexuality based guilds. Though I appreciate LGBT friendliness (L in LGBT here), I like to keep my fantasy fantastical and not socio-political. Cheers, and thank you for your time my dear Netherites and our dear friends on Ravenholdt.Zapathasura0 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 Cross Realm Free? Hello Ravenholdt, I was wondering if this server is still Crossrealm free? I have tried google but it wasnt much help at all for this question.Violaante5 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Looking for fur trader I'm hoping to get an invite to a garrison with one when I get home and on line tonight. Anyone get lucky on the NPC lottery who will be doing invites tonight?Bitterhope5 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Goodbye... :( You will be so terribly missed.... http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html?_r=0Oolaki8 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 Ravenholdt offline our server is down?Ahote1 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 Hello! Hiya! So I have a bit of a question. I know Ravenholdt and The Venture Co are now merged, so I was wondering.. Is Sholazar riddled with hunters? or is it still moderately free of players? I have been sitting and flying and staring at rocks and dirt for months now waiting for Loque'nahak. I know its a lot to ask for, but would anyone be willing to help me? If the Basin is riddled with hunters then its okay, but I thought I'd ask anyhow.Ñymeriå8 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 <Crimson Chaos> 5/10 H BRF Open Recruiting! HELLO FRIENDS! <Crimson Chaos> 2/7 M is looking to expand our roster for Mythic Raiding! Raid Times Thu 7-10pm server Wed 7-10pm server Sun 7-10pm server Mon 7-10pm server About us Crimson Chaos is a collection of long time Twisting Nether raiders from many top guilds over the server's history. We strive to maintain a positive progression oriented environment for raiding. Recruiting We currently have OPEN RECRUITMENT for ALL CLASSES with the EXCEPTIONS of Mage, Priest, and Warlock. We are always welcome to open recruitment for players of any class that perform exceedingly well. What you should know before contacting us We are looking for applicants ready to step into Mythic raids that know how to best play their class at a progression level. We expect you to have logs for us to evaluate in order to determine whether or not you should be a potential candidate for our team. We expect you to know everything about all fights as well as how to optimally play your class on each encounter. Who to contact If you are interested in joining, visit http://crimsonchaos.com/ to apply and contact Insight#1511 Beandon#1436 Ojion Everek#1697 Starfanie#1816 Zrenk#1601 in game via whisper or mail.Everek2 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 24, 2015 Adventurer's Journal - RP Community Resource Hail, Adventurers! Adventurer’s Journal is a roleplay community resource aiming to put a spotlight on the characters and guilds that make our community great! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, a new character interview will be uploaded from both factions. Adventurer’s Journal exists as a platform for your characters to get out there and tell the community a little about themselves. It’s sort of a celebration of everything RP. Additionally, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will highlight a new roleplay guild. This provides the guild with an opportunity to have a voice to help them recruit new members, as well as demonstrate their ability to create engaging, fun events. Character Interviews and Guild Spotlights are conducted on all US roleplay servers. Each new wave of players and guilds will be represented by a new server every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The most exciting feature about Adventurer’s Journal is the Podcast being uploaded every Saturday at 11am. The Adventurer’s Journal Podcast will be a dramatized reading of an existing roleplay guild’s event from a randomly picked server. The show will have the same vibe as old radio dramas. Our first wave of content has been uploaded with two character interviews, as well as a guild spotlight. The podcast is in production as we speak, and will see its inaugural episode uploaded this Saturday. Adventurer’s Journal can be found here: http://www.adventurersjournal.net/ Follow Adventurer’s Journal on Twitter! https://twitter.com/AdvenJournal Thanks for stopping by and I’d love to hear back from everyone. Comments and criticisms are welcome!Vahen11 Feb 24, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Looking to trade I've got 15 savage blood and a hexweave bag I'd like to trade for a tarot to upgrade a 640 trinket. I'm hoping to trade the hexweave in the bag for the warpaint in the tarot, and the savage blood for the savage blood. Or I can make an item of hexweave gear. Let me know if you are interested.Bitterhope1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Ayy I've been looking for a new realm to PvP on that's relatively smallish and what not, i'm curious as to if the server/s are Horde domianted or Alliance or a good mix and if there are any guilds that focuses on arenas/bgsSpellweaver2 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Lunar Gathering <The parchments are hung throughout numerous business' and alleys. Upon drawing near do fireworks appear to be bursting from the page surrounding the elegant and colorful text.> Everyone rejoice as the Lunar Festival has come! With its creation rooted in the Kaldorei's triumph over evil, so shall we celebrate all of our more recent victories and lend our support to the battles we yet wage. This time of year our elders joyously recount memories of the past while sharing with us their priceless wisdom, all that we must do is seek them out. With this in mind, the Twilight Empire invites everyone to join us in a night of celebration. February 24th at 8 in the evening we will gather within the town limits of Moonglade to enjoy tales of old, stories of recent victories, and perhaps a fireworks show or two! Food and beverage will of course be provided, so be sure to bring a hearty appetite and a thirst to match. We hope that many of you will be able to attend and join us in revelry, perhaps sharing with us a story of your own. ((OOC info: When: February 24th at 8pm Where: Moonglade (outside the Inn by the Moonwell) Event Details: A lighthearted, social gathering highlighted by fireworks and great conversation.))Skylah1 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 Well Played Shiftyknight. Well played. Didnt see you coming after killing those guildies. Would have got me again me again too.....if it weren't for goblin engineering. Had no idea I could fly nearly all the way to Shattrath from Nagrand.Dreamspitter1 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 (A) Warrior, Paladin, Shaman LF Guild Hey guys, 3 lvl 100 RL friends looking for a casual raiding guild. We're all 630+ GS. Warrior = Fury, Paladin= Ret and Prot. I think she wants to raid as ret. And the shaman is Elemental/Heals probably wants to raid as heals. We have all been playing WoW for quite some time now, starting back in the later days of BC. We have played MMOs for over a decade now trying out just about everything in the last 10-15 years. Definitely prefer a casual environment because we all work different hours and cant guarantee to be on for raids. But we all play every day to at least every other day.Slaughter5 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 Returning Vanilla/Beta Player LFGuild! Hey all, It's been a while since I've played and I'm looking for a friendly community I can get back up to speed with! Very friendly and Enjoy any and all aspects of MMO Gaming MSG me or drop a post here about your guild :)Pfïl0 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 Cataclysm Sucks. I came back for a few months in the vain hope that this game was the same game I fell in love with back in Burning Crusade, and have been bitterly disappointed. The landscapes all changed. Ogrimmar is crowded and chaotic and sprawled out, with deck plates in the ground. We have a lava moat in the Barrens, a wall between Mulgore and the Barrens, Thousand Needles is full of water, and half of Tanaris is submerged. So I level to 85 and what is awaiting me? - Raid content sucks. I'll be honest here - I havent learned the fights because my attitude about the expansion is just bad. But making them more about mechanics and telling me I need to think about 6 different things at once while I heal the raid is BS. Raids shouldn't be about beating mechanics, they should be about killing nasty monsters and liberating loot. So I quit raiding because dying sucks and the raids (with the exception of Tot4W) all look like Dante's Inferno. To top this off, we are expected to get excited about killing end-raid bosses that were downed 6 years ago. How did Nefarion come back to life? Why am I killing him again? And why couldn't Blizzard simply come up with new content as was done in BC and Wrath? And for my trouble, out of probably 6 weeks or so of raiding I got awarded 1 drop, total - a necklace off Halfus that is probably just as good as the rep reward from Dragonmaw Clan, which I could have gotten without ever stepping foot into a raid. - Heroic Instances suck. Seriously, Deadmines wasn't that fun the first time around. Only reason people grinded it was for the stupid parrot pet. I cringe at the thought of healing another heroic, particularly without tree form and especially given the ludicrous resto druid healing changes made going into Cataclysm. I see very few resto druids these days as a result and I can see why. - PVP sucks. I haven't run a BG since they put out Isle of Conquest, and why should I? I'm expected to know by osmosis that I need to launch myself into a keep with a catapault? I'm not doing that. I'm not going to die hundreds of times (or maybe throusands) to get PVP gear either. I'm just not, especially when PVP seems to consist of stun-stun-stun you are now at 20% health and now you are dead with no chance to react. I'm just not doing it. So if PvP sucks and PvE sucks, whats left? You can - quest, if you want the guild experience/gold/achievements, but frankly if you've done that once, you are pretty much done. - grind gold, yawn - do achievements - yawn - do archaeology! Welcome to the most boring and least rewarding profession ever! - level alts, which is what I have been doing. The issue, however, with leveling alts is that once you get your alt to 85, you are back at square one: you can PvP, or you can PvP, or you can set up shop and make gold, for no end except to just make gold. I mean FFS, is it really that hard to hand me a game I can love? I fell in love with this game in BC when we had Karazhan, and Gruuls Lair, and Zeromus Inc zerging Quel'Danas. Its been doing downhill ever since Wrath was released. Cataclysm is just bad. Really bad. Its repackaged content that replaced aspects of the game I loved with crap. That's my real complaint. Im watching people get all ready for Firelands and Im thinking, how the heck do I get excited about that when the initial release of Cataclysm was epic fail, 4.1 was ZA/ZG repackaged (I ran ZG twice and ZA once and got bored of them after that). So now Blizzard releases some notes, a trailer, and I'm supposed to get excited? I don't even care anymore. I'm not even going to read the patch notes. What I am going to do, however, is take a hiatus and check out the FPS genre of games which I was really into before I got into WoW. Its just sad to me that the game I love is gone, destroyed by the same people who made the game great in the first place. Moovin110 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 19, 2015 [RP] Recruiting roleplayers for an epic plot! The Beast is never satiated... Announcing the opening of an epic RP storyline... Well, at least I hope it'll turn out epic! A small introduction – I'm best known as Xaraphyne, though some might know me better these days as Julilee, and I've been a roleplayer on Twisting Nether Horde since 2007. I've been roleplaying in one way, shape, or form for about sixteen years. I'm currently the GM of one of Twisting Nether's bigger roleplay guilds and am very involved in the merged Twisting Nether/Ravenholdt roleplay community. Now, I'm in the process of developing a wide-spanning story that has room for as many people as want to get involved – and the more, the better! The story is a sequel to a plot that ran on Twisting Nether some seven years ago, known as The Eclipse. You don't need to know anything about the old plot to get involved; in fact, you'll probably have more fun putting together the pieces if you don't. There will be storytelling on our community RP forums as well as in game. While the start of the story will be on Horde, there can be cross-faction action given the interest. Alliance characters are welcome to get involved, as they did in the original plot. Plot Premise & Roles Theme song: "The Howling", by Within Temptation – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuUtIZXXHE4 The premise for the story of The Eclipse centers around an Old God by the name of Accalia, the Beast, Worg-God of the Hunt, who was banished to the place between night and day when she turned on her companions. There is nothing Accalia wants more than to hunt... everything and everyone, to extinction. I'll leave the rest for the players to discover, but for the purposes of the plot, three types of roles are needed: villains, those who seek to free Accalia; victims, those who are afflicted by her and her minions; and investigators, those who take an interest in the happenings and seek the solution to stopping Accalia. • Villains may have any number of motivations in choosing to side with Accalia. Maybe they just want to watch the world burn; maybe they think they can bend her power to their own ends. They will be given a special power, but it comes with a price. • Victims can be merely unfortunate, in the wrong place and the wrong time, or deliberately targeted by one of the villains. Victims will be placed under a detrimental curse and be exposed to serious struggles. Victims *must* be a class that uses mana, or a race strongly imbued with mana (generally, elves). Those who play a character as multiple classes or specs, not all of which are mana-users, qualify, but the curse will have reduced effect if their main is not the one with mana. • Investigators manage to avoid being cursed, but are still involved in the events through their own choosing. They might be immune to the curse due to not wielding mana. Investigators may be drawn into the conflict because someone they care about is afflicted, or they just want to save the world. Victims can be investigators too, but investigators don't have to be cursed.Vionora2 Feb 19, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 [H] - Legacy of the Sun recruiting Hey everyone, I'm not going to make a long post. Either you've been around long enough and remember us, or you haven't and don't. We've had a long period of activity, but with my returning to the game, I'd like to try and get Legacy active once again. We are a casual-friendly guild, and generally seek to have members who are interested in all facets of the game. Why should you join us? What makes us different than other guilds? Honestly, probably not a whole lot. There are not a whole lot of active members in the guild currently, please don't expect to join, and see a full roster. As I said, we are rebuilding. That said, if you'd like to get in on the ground floor of a revitalized guild, this is your chance. Get in touch with me in game for more information.Samouu0 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [A] Mage LF Raiding Guild < Much like the less-than-aware Dumass here, fresh, new, (and with questionable intelligence) adventures are found “hiding” behind thin poles at frequented intersections jumping out at passersby’s and handing to them poorly recopied notes written in Peacebloom Ink on cheaply purchased Linen Cloth. > “” “Hail to thee, receiver of this note, I am Vespon, master of Portals, Conjured Food, conqueror of the Garrosh, as well as an exceptional magus in a few other aspects. With a foothold secured in Draenor, it has come to my attention that to retain and progress I will need to find a party of which to give my time and effort. More specifically, one that seeks to enter the enemy strongholds of Highmaul and Blackrock Foundry; if you have any interest in an up-and-coming mage then please, write me back or contact me through other means if more convenient. ~ Vespon" "" ((OOC Info For some reason my mage isn’t in the armor yet, so this is my forums toon for now. Not quite 100, but I’m close, I’m looking for a semi-hardcore, hardcore raiding centered guild that does things sometime anytime but 8pm-1am EST or Mon/Wed. RP is a bonus, but not necessary. And most importantly, follows the Blizzard RP policies (link below for your convenience). https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/rp-and-pvp-realm-policies Vespon-Ravenholdt ferghus#1305 End OOC))Dumass2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 <Sanctuary> [H] [RP] Recruiting For Raiding <Sanctuary> is a storied roleplay guild on Twisting Nether Horde which provides an environment not only for abundant storytelling, but also casual PvP and laid-back raiding. We are currently 5/7 N 1/7 H (HM) and 2/10 N (BRF) despite only raiding 1-2 nights a week and a distinct lack of vital roles. That, we would like to fix! Now recruiting for raiding, particularly ranged DPS. **************** [RP] We are first and foremost an RP guild. All members are expected to respect the RP community and its conventions even if they are casual roleplayers at most. If you are interested in a roleplaying guild, read on. Sanctuary's story is long, dating back to vanilla, and its edicts well-known in the TN roleplaying community -- and increasingly in RH's RP community as well. The theme of the guild is justice and peace above all else; in terms of alignment, it would be appropriate to describe Sanctuary as Lawful Good. Because of this, unprovoked attacks on the opposite faction are prohibited. Sadly, if you enjoy jumping Alliance, this is not the guild for you. Note, all forms of consensual PvP (BGs, Ashran, arenas), and defense of one's self or other members of the Horde, including NPCs, is sanctioned. If you play a more bloodthirsty or evil character, I recommend checking out The Grim, who also raid and PvP. But if you fight for justice... you belong with us! **************** [Recruiting] We are in need of ranged DPS, particularly spellcasters, to move forward in progression. We raid Tuesday and Thursday, 8:30-11 server. The raiding atmosphere is laid back with lots of roleplay sprinkled in, and fun OOC chat and jokes. The guild at large is very friendly and active with folks on at all hours of the day, especially in the evenings. There is daily RP and multiple overarching plotlines in which to get involved. For information on conduct policies, please read our guidelines here: http://sanctuary-tn.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5 To speak to someone in game, reach out to one of the following (all -TwistingNether): Julilee Cylindryl Saphiara/Smaashum/Durkatar Cerryan Grisch/Guntain Vilmah/Ninorra NojinbuJulilee2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 <Unicorns> 4/7 H and 7/7 N HM and 1/10N BFK We are a fun and relaxed raiding guild that likes to progress the the game content as smoothly as possible. We are helpful to guildies both big and small. Currently recruiting for our progression raid team that takes place 9pm server Tuesdays and Thursdays. Looking for heals, preferably a Pally and Shaman; tanks preferably a Pally, Dk or Monk... ilvl required. We are also recruiting for our progression RBG team. Must have FULL honor gear and 620 ilvl. We also do old raids for fun and transmogs. Please contact Ahndreya, Pargoth, Lovechild, Evieretta for invite or more info!!!Swamptastic3 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A-RP] Masquerade of Love <Parchments can be seen hanging within places of business all throughout alliance capitals and their outlying lands. The elegant hand shimmering with a pink hue, complimenting the hearts and ribbons lining the borders.> The festival of love is nearly upon us, can you feel it in the air?! Soon our cities will be decorated with beautiful and bright colors to reflect the holiday, and the walk ways will flood with affection. In our current times we must not forget to stop and appreciate those around us, family, friend, and the simple passerby. To this effect, the Twilight Empire does so happily invite you to an evening amongst friends, a night to celebrate love and dance around in your wardrobes finest. We will be hosting a 'Masquerade of Love' on the evening of February 7th behind the Stormwind Cathedral at 8 p.m., and we hope to see a great many of you in attendance. The twilight hours will be spent conversing and enjoying the sights of those that attend, as well as a little friendly competition to be had for the cutest of couples; the atmosphere to be set with the reciting of poetry by willing participants from the audience. We look forward to seeing everyone there, and as the 7th is under 2 weeks away, try not to over work all the seamstress'. ((OOC info: When: February 7th at 8p.m. Where: At the Gazebo and surrounding area behind the Cathedral Event Details: As it is a Masquerade, a mask is a requirement. This can range from a partial face cover to a full on mask. Cutest Couple: Couples attending can enter this contest, the winners to be decided by judges. 2,000g to be awarded to the victors. Poetry: Those that are willing, the vision here is almost like an open mic night. The poems will be read during the event to provide the surroundings with that atmosphere. No prizes here, just a chance to showcase yourself. Poems can be original or your personal favorite (or one that your toon would love), just as long as it pertains to the holiday theme.))Skylah3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 WTS Alani mount- Price negotiable Posting this here so that both factions can see, due to the fact I'm taking Horde or Alliance side gold and can kill Alani on Horde or Alliance. Selling the Alani mount (Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent). Requires Exalted with The August Celestials to learn. Asking 40k. Keep in mind, the price is negotiable, so I am open to offers. How it would go is, I would use the crystal to remove the barrier around Alani. When she's killed, the mount will be her loot. I'll pass, due to the fact I do not need it, and the mount will be yours. Note: The Skyshards are Bind on Account, so if you have only Horde, I can send them to my Horde character. Same thing vice versa. Questions? Mail me in-game (Druenthia-Ravenholdt), or, hit me up on my battletag: Drue#1576. Edit: I've been reading on WoWhead that you only need the reputation to learn Alani, and you can loot her without the reputation at Exalted. Although, Alani's loot is not those of BoE drops, where being in the same party without tagging and a BoE drops you can roll. Wrong. You need to tag her for the mount to drop. If you're stuck earning reputation with The August Celestials, you can kill the Zandalari Warscouts and Warbringers in all MoP zones except for Vale of Eternal Blossoms for the tokens for reputation. Alani only has roughly ~37,000 health, so the kill won't take very long.Druenthia5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Long time raider here, LF raid group. I started a new job. Lucky me! Thus, I'm looking for a new raiding group. I'm available late, and i mean late night during the week. I have exp from BC to current, and looking for progression. Send me a letter in game or reply to this post. Thanks for your time. :)Session0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Ravenholdt Community Screenshot Event Ravenholdt, this thread concern our upcoming community screenshot event. (As referenced in post #187 of this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14610621640?page=10). Our aim here is to capture a screenshot of the server's community of all eras. This a concerted effort, and it will require much coordination. To make this as smooth a transaction as possible, I will write out my expectations and a means of communication for us to bridge the vision with reality as much as possible. This event will take place on Sunday, February 8th, at 8PM EST. For your convenience, I have translated this to all time to all CONUS time zones below: 8PM EST 7PM CST 6PM MST 5PM PST It will take place in Shattrath, on the eastern bridge (4 o'clock position) at coordinates 72 x 54. We have selected this location due to community feedback, as it is a place of significance for our beloved Ravenholdt. Shattrath was the first city that we all came together in as a community, and thus holds a special place in our hearts for the original Ravenholdters. It is a neutral city, and thus the threat of those lashing out in combat is non-existant. This specific location has been selected due to it's photographic backdrop that will add to the image. This event has a lot of moving parts, so to make this as smooth as possible, I am relying upon community leaders at all levels to relay the following expectations and other information. Please review the following below (in posts #2 & #3), and brief your people/guildmates accordingly! (cont'd)Zeroden58 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 I remember Provision Alas, it fell apart after WotLK at the beginning of Cataclysm as some did not appreciate how long it would take for a core group would be ready for raiding. Tiff and the rest, they are missed. I still remember DPSing in a guild group as Tiff learned to tank.Bitterhope3 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 So Hosayquervoe... Wanna join me for a drink? Maybe your namesake poured over some more of your broken bones.Dreamspitter8 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 How to write recruitment posts http://blizzardwatch.com/2015/02/06/if-raiding-guilds-were-actually-honest/Cayreth4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 8, 2015 <Dro Incorporated> Recruiting <Dro Incorporated> is a recently created guild seeking cool, skilled, and active players to fill our core PvP and PvE groups. We are currently seeking all classes for both PvP and PvE. If you are not geared, that's not a problem--we can get you up to par within a couple days. As we tackle current content throughout WoD, we plan on rising to one of the top guilds for PvP and PvE. Please whisper Åriel-Ravenholdt (alt-code: Alt-143) for more information. P.S. RP'ers are welcome! However, it's not an overall guild focus at this point.Åriel3 Feb 8, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 [H] <And a Stealthed Rogue> recruiting. We currently have open recruitment and anyone is welcome to join. But a little about us... 1. Larger guild based on Twisting Nether and Ravenholdt. (Combined Realms) 2. Very active and do not tolerate trolling or demeaning attitudes. 3. Mature guild and prefer that you be 18+ 4. Have guild events for fun, and are always grouping together for various activies. 5. Help our members catch up in gear and learn raid fights etc. 6. Farm mounts as a guild for fun. 7. Host world pvp events. 8. Do 20-Man raiding for those interested in PvE. 9. Also do RBG/Arena's for those hardcore PvP'ers out there. 10. For more info check out our website at stealthedrogue.enjin.com Thanks for reading, hope to see you in-game :)Årchangel14 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 7, 2015 Fastest way to get Nemesis Quests done? Camping hymaul raid groups! 4 vs.... 15 sometimes?? God I can't imagine how awful it must be trying to down a raid boss with these groups! LOTS OF BACK PEDALING! http://i.imgur.com/CtFldRf.jpgTurboslammer62 Feb 7, 2015
Feb 6, 2015 Supply Run Supply Run The Horns of the Shu’halo have volunteered to supply several outposts that are lacking a sufficient amount of food, water and medical stock. The supplies are waiting to be taken from Beastwatch to the Spirit Woods stopping along the way. Being as that this will be taking quite a while people are encouraged to come in, hang out for a bit then you may depart if needed. Time: 7:00 PM server time Date: Friday the 13th Estimated length: Roughly 2 hours...probably, since we’ll be walking our mounts Start Location: Beastwatch, Gorgrond End Location: The Spirit Woods, Nagrand Contact Information: If you would like to join us, please contact either Konro or Breygrah and they will add you to the event.Konro1 Feb 6, 2015
Feb 5, 2015 How's the faction balance? Thinking of starting a character over here to play in a realism sort of way. Problem is, don't wanna start alliance and it turns out I'm pretty much with 10 other people against an exponentially greater amount of horde xDLarsardion11 Feb 5, 2015
Jan 29, 2015 (A) Fallen Heroes Recruiting for H and Mythic Hello we at Fallen Heroes are looking for skilled players who are willing to push themselves in progressive raiding. Raiders who can follower orders and be dependable for all raid nights. Our Progression we are currently 6-7 normal and 5-7 Heroic will be starting Mythic soon once we have 20 strong players. Raid Nights and Times: we raid Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Sunday 9pmserver to 12am Current spots we have open are Shadow Priest, Mage, and Hunter any questions add me to real id or respond below thanks Madmartigan#1618Bayonettà7 Jan 29, 2015
Jan 28, 2015 [H] Nephilim - Warlords Mythic Raiding ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- <Nephilim> - Ravenholdt (RPPvP, EST) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mission Statement - Nephilim is a raiding guild based on the principles of friendship, loyalty, trust, and commitment. Our current focus is endgame content, specifically raiding and supporting all members of Nephilim in whatever tasks they are trying to achieve. Nephilim offers serious players the same professional attitude that most of us follow in our real-life careers: punctual, prepared, methodical, efficient. Nephilim’s success depends on each player meeting guild expectations for attitude, communication, and collaboration; a chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times & Progression ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times: 8PM EST - 12AM EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. 5.4+ Siege of Orgrimmar Progression Siege of Orgrimmar - 25 Man Heroic: 10/14 Siege of Orgrimmar - 10 Man Heroic: 11/14 Past Progression: Mists of Pandaria 10/14 25H SoO, 9/13 H ToT, 4/4 ToES, 6/6 HoF, 4/6 25H MSV Cataclysm 8/8 H DS T13, 7/7 H FL T12, 12/13 25H T11 Wrath 10/12 25H T10 & 12/12 10H T10 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Expectations ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our best members are passionate about their classes and roles. They are constantly looking for ways to improve, take constructive criticism objectively, and always consider the guild's priorities over their own personal glory. They are prepared to adapt to random situations they may encounter and have no issues with being aware of their surroundings. If you think you have the talent and attitude to belong in a stable progression-focused guild, we would love to see an application from you. Any questions related to recruitment can be directed to Bashen, Snarfolo, and Elovan in game. Thanks for your interest; if you have already applied, please wait to be contacted by an officer concerning the status of your application. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the guild like? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're friendly! We like new people. We've a strong and friendly community. We emphasize both officer to guild communication and guild to officer communication. We try to make raiding as stress-free as possible, but still get that boss down and dead. We can have light-hearted banter in Mumble, have a good laugh, then settle down and put on our game faces for pushing progression. We provide Flasks, Pots, and Enchants at discounted prices - as well as free food for every pull! We also have an active presence in WoW PvP, StarCraft 2, Diablo 3 and Hearthstone during our free time. We'll also be active in Heroes of the Storm! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nephilim's Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbHduNdGJWkfpEtj4rdZUOA Nephilim's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/Nephilim.US.Ravenholdt -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mess49 Jan 28, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 [H] Crimson Chaos 2/7 Mythic is Recruiting! <Crimson Chaos> Is a fun and highly motivated group of people who push to be the very best we can be with progression being our #1 goal. If you enjoy killing internet monsters and having a great time doing it then we want you! Currently we are looking for all exceptional players and classes. We raid Wed-Thurs and Sun-Mon 7-10pm server time. If you're interested in being apart of our great community then check us out at www.crimsonchaos.com or get in touch with Zrokbok, Desmera, Nyarlatothep, or Prizm. We look forward to hearing from you!Kelia0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 645 tank LF mature, night raiding guild Ignore my avatar, it isn't updating for some reason. I'm a mature, casual player, looking for a a guild that raids around 8pm PST a few times a week. Have 3 level 100s, a tank paladin, dps DK, and healing Priest I love my current guild and OT for them, but they raid too early.Meniscus0 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 27, 2015 The other side of the coin... Interesting video and experience for one who protested without knowing the other side of the coin... http://www.westernjournalism.com/anti-cop-activist-pastor-trains-maricopa-county-sheriffs-office/#8Q6wxsDuqtvscfgf.97Feloniousbob15 Jan 27, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 H [Afraid of Change] 70 twink guild for fun! Please forgive the armory for not updating my character. My 70's name is seventy and i started a 70 twink guild for fun while i havent been able to dedicate as much time to my level 100 with the baby on the way. Will be doing a weekly Kara and dungeons for the guild credit with repairs and all that good jazz. Also i will be more than willing to carry guildies alts through the raids to get geared while we are still beginning to recruit. Please be aware this was just started yesterday and have not even had a chance to recruit yet so guild is empty atm. Pst ingame on Seventy or give me a friendly hello right here! Have a great day everyone!Skullaton5 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 Alliance PvP Guilds Do they exist on this server? I've been looking for one ever since I came back to the game and have had zero success with the guild finder tool or searching online. I have 4, soon to be 5, level 100 toons and all I do is PvP. Looking for a guild that is PvP heavy and does RBGs and arena regularly. Can anyone point me in the right direction?Arelhi17 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 WTB SWIFT LOVEBIRD 3K negotiable Recently ive decided to play again and opened a new account. In doing so id like this mount for my xmog on my main pally (boosted so it doesnt show on forums). Ive yet to find a reasonably priced one as the ones on ah people seemed to forget the average price is 3-7k. I have no problem waiting till the event to farm it but if someone would like to make the gold on it now feel free to cod horde side to "nudist" or throw on the ah. I apologize for the wall of text as im doing this mobile. Have a great night everyone.Sappachino4 Jan 23, 2015
Jan 22, 2015 Happy Anniversary, Indelibles! that's 8 years you wacky people have been tooling around on Ravenholdt together. (i still have no idea why you picked up that floppy-eared mailbox mauler, Xelas, but i always had fun in yer basement....) happy anniversary to youse guys, and many more to come!Fagerboozle6 Jan 22, 2015
Jan 19, 2015 Death by Vile Bats [A] is recruiting! Just looking for some like minded players to experience content with! We currently have a 10-man squad ready to go for December 2nd, and are looking for subs. We run heroics and the daily challenge mode every day. Looking for all classes/roles, and casuals. Respond here for more info, or message me in-game if you want to join!Reblog2 Jan 19, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 In Memorium It's been about a year since I took WoW back up after a break and joined a guild called Order of the Light. This thread is just in memory of the guild and the old members, all of which are no longer around. Please post your own memories of old guilds or players that used to be on RH. The people I can remember; Nevermohr:One of the best dks on the server in his time, the guy who inspired me to play dk Barteck: My first arena partner who taught me how to pvp and an amazing hunter, also at one point Co-GM Fishpitz: That guy who was always around to help out with whatever annoying dungeon or rep grind you wanted to run. Thruum: The "new guy" who was undergeared and always a half-step behind, but always tried. Mellinda: A good friend of mine who I raided with for awhile before she faction changed and quit WoW soon after. Ramoril: The Co-GM before me, he was always around to hang out and run arenas. Ctarlctarl: The quiet guy of the guild, he stayed loyal to the end, even through the rise of the AoA guild killer. Natic: Probably my longest 2s partner, I think he's still around raiding somewhere horde side. Roseheart: A great paladin, another quiet guy but always involved. He joined one day and was around for awhile, then just up and vanished. Vulkino: Didn't really know him that well as he was only in the guild for a short time, but I did arena with him a few times and he was an amazing shaman. Hamatime: The original Co-Gm of OotL He was a good leader and always knew what to do. Hawkwarning: Last but not least, the Guild Leader. She had an absurd amount of 85s and did everything, PvE, PvP, RP and exceleld at all of them. If any of the old members are around and I've forgotten anyone, please add it in!Aorris13 Jan 14, 2015
Jan 14, 2015 Level 60 guild <Shifting Sands> recruiting! Hey all, Me and a few other players have founded a guild that focuses on experiencing classic level 60 content in a friendly, laid back environment. We run each other through raids for gear each week, do world PvP and generally muck around and have fun. We also support each other in obtaining legendary items and purchasing unobtainable tier 3 pieces from the Draenor Black Market Auction House. Additionally, we keep a guild bank full of any supplies a prospective level 60 might need :) So come make an Alliance toon of your prefered class on the Twisting Nether or Ravenholdt servers and join in on the fun! We'd be delighted to have you. Contact any of our guildies to get an invite, otherwise you can add my battletag (Kiravh#1652) or Fayde's (Seagull#1513) if you are interested. Thanks for reading <3Achillea0 Jan 14, 2015