Ravenholdt

Nov 15, 2014 Thinking of transferring here (Horde & Ally) Hey guys, So I'm an RPPvP player currently on Emerald Dream. RP here is kind of dead, PvP Is centered around just a few choice guilds, and after logging in to a 4k queue-time I started to think maybe i'd be better served by transferring to a new realm. I was already on Wowpedia and just out of curiosity I looked up the realm pages for a few servers that caught my eye. Ravenholdt looked interesting, not gonna lie. But since anyone can edit a wiki page and I have no idea when that page was last edited I figured itd be best to get it straight from you guys. SO! How's Ravenholdt these days? How's the RP? How's the WPvP? How's the community? How's Raiding? Just kind of tell me about the server I guess. If it wasn't obvious from the questions I RP, I love doing PvP Raids, I love doing PvE Raids, and are there any major guilds left on the server that are open to veteran players (1.x player here :D ) --Kendarick--Kendarick10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Need help with Loque'Nahak Hi there, i need help with my hunter to tame a rare spirit beast in Sholazar Bassin. Im on a high population server so the competition is really high too. Im here to an invite if someone could find him just invite me my battle tag is PetphilQC#1915. Thanks for the help it will be really cool.Arthix76 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 [H] Crimson Chaos 14/14 Mythic is Recruiting <Crimson Chaos> is a group of highly motivated and determined individuals who push to be the very best we can be. We are a fun group of people who have a great time raiding with progression being our #1 goal. WoD is just around the corner and we are looking for a few more raiders to round out our roster for our 20 man Mythic raid group. We raid Wed-Thurs and Sun-Mon 7-10pm server time. We are currently recruiting for: Elemental Shaman Balance Druid Holy/Disc Priest Resto Shaman Be a part of a guild who raids with high standards, honor, and a relentless pursuit of glory! Although we're only looking for a handful of classes, we will always consider a superstar player. If you feel you are a dedicated, skilled player that can tolerate a little crazy and sometimes X-rated chat then please get in touch with any of the following members or officers: Kelia, Melisandre, Vyrianthor, and Gohzer. If you don't see us online just mail one of us in-game!Kelia3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Realm first 100 12:22 PM Server Time http://imgur.com/YPgHBaFPapierkorb6 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 Blasted Lands Were any of you lucky enough to click on my dire brew remote on top of Khadgar in Blasted Lands. Ahh muhahahahaWeresorry1 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 LF friend to quest with! exp player! Hello! unfortunately mal'gannis is a !@#$ show. I would be most appreciative if ayone from a low population relam wouldn't mind adding me and inviting me to quest with them? I'm a 575 tank, so we can get insta ques for new dngeons, and good aoe grouping I'm 25 yrs old 5'9 blonde hair blue eyes 165 lbs, with a most dashing mustache and i give the warmest hugs. Really we could be pals, we can also smerk berls. Help a dude out! battle tag surfer#1613Babybanks0 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 WoD launch...what really happens.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYFINUPBWuo unreal..Proteq3 Nov 14, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Random Thought of the Day I always get the urge to post something random. Does anyone else? If so, post your random thoughts here! I'd like to hear em. :)Orren40 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Horde LFG questing in WOD Hey, Looking for a Battle tag to group up with someone on this server to Quest in WoD. My realm is over populated, and would like to get pulled into some not so intense zonings. add #Toobs1824Vialent1 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 13, 2014 Looking For Guild i am currently looking for a guild for WoD, i am a Prot warrior "only" Not Interested in "backup" been there done it never get too raid. Looking to get into Norm,Heroic and maybe when ready "Mystic" looking for a active guild that helps with Leveling,Questing, Dailies and dungeons. Top of that i am also a live streamer if that does not people away. if you have questions for me you may add me. my BT is ~ vynivas#1313 PS: sorry first time using the forums. if i did anything wrong pointers will be nice "just do not take it too far with it" ^-^Vynivas5 Nov 13, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 G'nathus pet drop I am going to attempt for the pet drop this evening, solo, but if some players want to come along to make the fight a bit easier let me know. I can run Horde or Alliance if need be.Mockrabbit2 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 12, 2014 [H] Ottis is hosting a Garrosh beat down G'day, As mentioned in the thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14729683711, I will be hosting a Garrosh kill in Heroic for those that have yet to receive their Heroic heirloom. If you are interested please have an ilvl of 550. As we will have to PUG to fill out the group ( I am assuming) a minimum ilvl will be required. If this is your first time at Garrosh on Heroic (old Normal) please do some homework. So guides and a video: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/garrosh-hellscream-strategy-guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbCKI2Ad_6A - Even if he has been nerfed the group can still wipe if the majority of the raid doesn't know the mechanics of the fight. Wiping is not an issue for me,but in a PUG the raid rage gnome is always just lurking behind a corner. This is a little quick but I would like to run this on Monday, Oct 27 at 10pm realm time. If this is too soon we can of course move this back to Tuesday, Oct 28 at 10pm. (9 pm CST, 7 PM PST, 10 pm EST) This will be a Garrosh only run. I have the lock out at Garrosh so this should a quick kill with loots for those of you that need it. If you are interested post here, send me a message in game or add my battle tag Mockrabbit#1903Mockrabbit29 Nov 12, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Looking for Raiders We are looking for new members to join our new raid group. Gonna start looking to fill our 10man and we might go to 20 with enough. We are in need of a tank and a bunch of dps. Any questions send me a whisper/mail or respond to this with any questions.Dinadin3 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 [A] Garrosh for heirlooms, Sundays @ 9pm EST Dear Ravenholdt, Garrosh has a guaranteed heirloom drop between now and WoD (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/16365526/smash-%E2%80%98n-grab-bonus-chance-to-get-your-heirloom-from-garrosh-10-14-2014). Join us every Sunday at 9pm EST (6pm PST) as we kill Garrosh. Whisper me (BattleTag: Cayreth#1709) or Hegel (BatteTag: Rose#1862) for invites. Note that these raids fill up quickly, so please be prompt.Cayreth52 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Anniversary Celebration: Hogger Raid I'm entertaining the notion of, during the Anniversary celebrations this year, organizing a Hogger raid just like in the olden days. I know there's been changes since Cata -- I was here before said changes took place, after all. But it's something I've never done before and despite the changes, I think it'd be a good bout of nostalgia for all of us. :) I don't have a set date in mind since my schedule's constantly in flux and I always find out what it will be because they post it sort of last-minute, but I wanna know if anyone else here is interested in joining me on this little venture. :)Granis0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 10, 2014 Fallen Heroes Heirloom run of xpac We are going in there on our mains clearing up to garrosh then switching to alts that still need heirlooms. All are free to join. We are going in at 9pm server add me to real ID if you are interested Madmartigan#1618Ruleus0 Nov 10, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 The Deadtalker Cipher (Shado-Pan daily) Has anyone seen the deadtalker cipher become available for a daily on RH? From what I recall, I've been doing the dailies each day and have not seen it yet. thanksSweetpayne5 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 8, 2014 (A) Fallen Heroes 25 man H raiding & Mythic We are a Professional guild looking for skilled players to fill our raid spots. We have a strong core and are looking to build on that. Our raid times and Days We raid 3-4 nights a week 7pm-10pm (PST) or 9pm-12am Central time What we are looking for We are looking for serious, dependable, and dedicated raiders to join us You must be able to show up all raids, and prepared to raid (Repaired, Warforged seals, Flask, Pots etc) We are 14/14 Heroic and 8/14 Mythic We are looking for exceptional players who love the game and love to progress. Off tank, Heals, and Dps spots open. Non raid nights Non raid nights we run Guild Challenge Modes, Arenas, Achievement/Mount runs. Also we are working on rated BGs add me to real id for any further info Madmartigan#1618Apocalypsë15 Nov 8, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 Crossroads... Last night while fighting a rare spawn with hopes of a rare drop, my computer experienced its second BSoD of the night while Bobcat faced a far worse fate...hell I am betting that ol' Cow is still ti_ts up and non-responsive where he dropped. Not telling where you can find him to prevent some of you; mainly a flea infested rabbit and its half-wit side kick from taking obscene screen shots. My issues lies if whether or not to continue on this journey in WoW after 10 years or to walk away, but that is another story. I have looked at some decent gaming systems from Alienware...seriously impressed with how far the technology has come since I built this unit back in 2007. Any hardware advise would be appreciated, especially since I am already pot committed with 2 CE copies of WoD paid for.Feloniousbob7 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 7, 2014 [A-RP] The Blackwald Syndicate THE BLACKWALD SYNDICATE Blackwald: The Black Forest of Gilneas. Syndicate: A self-organizing group of individuals and other entities formed to transact some specific business/goals. The Blackwald Syndicate is a Ravenholdt-Alliance "RP first"* guild accepting associates and informants to join in on its spy network, with a theme of keeping corruption and authority in check through the use of shadowcraft. On the surface, we are a corp of mercenaries that work in concordance with the Alliance and her motives, but underneath is a group of dedicated agents that maintain a network of contacts to keep an eye and ear on the movements of others, in addition to taking on contracts with clients. *RP first means roleplaying related goals and events come first. As members are recruited, PVE/PVP will be accomplished. Even though we carry the title of 'Syndicate', we are not evil.. It is a technical moniker! Some might even consider our intentions quite noble, even if our methods are notably grey. We focus on providing people of all walks the tools to protect themselves and those they care about, while earn money in the process. The Blackwald works with the poor, the vulnerable and the downtrodden and teaches them the ways of shadow.. while also increasing the size of our network. To learn more about us in depth, head to: http://blackwaldsyndicate.enjin.com/about RECRUITMENT The Blackwald is looking for people to join as either an in-guild associate, or an out-of-guild informant. Associates join the guild fully, and either become a member of the mercenary corp to help protect our assets, or act as one of our agents to work with our network and clients. Informants, however, are not required to join the guild -- they get added to a roster of people, and access to our *secret OOC channel*, where they may share information with the Blackwald and cooperate with us to meet our goals. If you're interested in joining or just learning more, then talk to me, Fauxpaw (Vandell#1561), Pencer, Sverget, Taluun, another member of the guild, or head to our website and fill out a "Recruitment" form @ http://blackwaldsyndicate.enjin.com/contact HIRING US The Blackwald offers a variety of services to those that seek it. While we mainly perform investigative and intelligence gathering contracts, more is available upon request. Feel free to contact us and we will see what we can do to help. Alternatively, go to http://blackwaldsyndicate.enjin.com/contact and fill out a Consignment/Retainership form!Fauxpaw13 Nov 7, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 [H] Night Terrors-2day/week weekend guild Night Terrors is currently seeking out a small handful of dps and a tank for our main raid group. Times are Friday/Saturday 7-11pm Central(Server) Time. We are accepting anyone of any skill level as we are going to progress through mythic and then pick out raiders for mythic. We were founded shortly before 6.0 and have not raided as a guild yet. We have 14/14m members who are capable of leading the raid group, We are also recruiting for our RBG group(s) we currently need 3 healers and 3 dps(mages,warlocks,shadow priests) for group one, although anyone interested is welcome to help start other groups. We are located on the US RPPvP realm Maelstrom which is connected to The Venture Co. and Lightninghoof, and with all three realm together it has one medium population realm. Not to big, but not to small, for those wanting to be on an active server as opposed to a dead realm or one of the giants. If you want more information, you can contact me ingame @ alej452#1558 or you can leave your question/btag here and I will get back to you.Alenn0 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 4, 2014 Hunter Looking for a WoD Mythic Raid Group! Experienced and reliable Hunter looking for a Mythic Raid Group for the Warlords of Draenor expansion. While this toon has been a senior officer for Dominance (Twisting Nether) for 4 years, I have had a permanent raid spot with Hated's (Twisting Nether) 10-player progression group since Wrath. I participated in a number of realm and Alliance 1sts with Hated during that time, and as a member of that team provided a great deal of indirect and material support towards the group's raiding needs. As Hated will not continue as a progression raiding guild, I am therefore looking for another group. For references regarding my performance as a team member, please contact Dimes, Müshü, Elphy, Kobethama, or any other member of Hated's current or former roster. Thanks for the consideration! Please respond via WoWmail or within this topic thread!Alleyne1 Nov 4, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 [H] Dead Man's Party Celebrate Day of the Dead! Get your costume, bring out your Macabre Marionette, eat the special bread and tell tales of lost comrades! When: November 1, 7 PM server time Where: Orgrimmar's graveyardSkaedi2 Nov 2, 2014
Nov 1, 2014 Looking for a Horde RP Guild Looking for an RP guild that is open to inviting a newb roleplayer I am interested in immersing myself in roleplay to get familiar with it. I'd like to think someday I won't be such a beginner RPer! With your help maybe I can make this happen! My GF who is a bit more familiar with RP is also looking to join a guild on our new realm.Frøstwølf2 Nov 1, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Free week of game time Did anyone else get this other than me?Orren1 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Strange problem. Bitterhope 90 Blood Elf Mage Pango Honoratus 13120 My computer crashed once the patch download completed. Some sort of video issue. #19 2 seconds ago Reply Quote Delete Edit Trying to fix that while posting from my phone.Bitterhope8 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Looking for "Slagtheangry" or "Slagvasilli." Topic says all. I am looking for a friend that used to play here under these names. If I am not mistaken, he plays Horde here (but may no longer be active.) Thanks!Valtharis8 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 From TN to RH, attention RPers: Righto, TN/RH/RP channel folk: For some time I have been wishful of a bit more creativity in OOC life, so to that end, I figured why not combine that urge with a hobby, to wit: playing WoW? Now, before this goes any further, I have to be completely up front in stating that I have limited experience in what I am about to propose. I have done RL (yes, you know, carbon and not pixel based) projects of a similar nature that have been well received within a limited audience. That leads me to the entirely open to failure belief that similar can be accomplished with this game! Lovely logic, yes I know. So, here goes: Calling all budding thespians with magnificent transmogs or simple RP costumes! Be part of a community theatre-style project and video (meaning lots of work for no pay, essentially!) and see your character immortalized on YouTube in a World of Warcraft movie. MUST be comfortable RPing. MUST be comfortable doing a shot over and over again to get the perfect scene. MUST be willing to contribute suggestions and ideas in a mature manner. MUST be willing to keep to a schedule for shootings. MUST be willing to state they are over the age of 13 for legal and online reasons (COPA). Preferably over the age of 18, though the content of all shots will be 100% in line with Blizzard WoW game ratings, meaning no RP that contains anything even close to blue moves. Available to both Alliance and Horde players. TS/Vent/Mumble/etc very helpful to have during shootings. How to connect with me: Alliance side, drop me an in-game mail or ask in the RP channel. Horde, you will need to talk here initially, please. Alliance you can drop a note here too, as a last resort. Thanks for reading, folks!Angenayla6 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Suggestions for alt Looking for a good Horde alt to boost. It doesn't really matter what the class is but I prefer melee and it should be fun for RP purposes as well.Konro5 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Are you Guildless? There's a lot of new players coming back for draenor, and many of them have either never been guilded, or their guild was disbanded during the content drought. It's not the first time we've heard this. A lot of old friends have resurfaced as of late, and it's been great. But Dark Syndicate is looking to expand. We're a free action guild with a distinct knack for world pvp. We're laid back, and fun loving. And for WoD we're looking to go beyond the simple pvp and go into raiding and even some rated focus again. If this interests you, go ahead and mail me, or contact me. We're stress free. We dont have attendance records, or 2-7 time a week raid schedules with that "make it or else" tag on it. If you're a casual player, we understand and agree it's ok for you to have a life outside azeroth. Hell, I myself am a serviceman recovering from surgery. Ain't nobody got time for that, man. We're more like a family. Now while we don't advertise "Family Atmosphere" (For obvious reasons), the members that come on and chat with us end up being pretty tight with our main group. we're not some sealed off social group who commands you to beg for our attention, to which we shall only snort with arrogance intact. We enjoy this game for what it is. A GAME. While we love our pvp, we still love storylines and cool raid shinies. So we run what we want. and with group finder (OQ), that makes things even easier. if you want to come hang out and shoot the sh*t, we're happy to have you. this is a game, not a job, so we don't expect you to work for us like pawns. And lastly. We're old, and settled in. Dark Syndicate has been a guild name held up since 2008. We've been settled on Ravenholdt for multiple years, and our rock solid core is the reason. a lot of people don't like the thought of working for nothing when a guild decides to split. We're here to say: Nay motherf*cker, calm your worried mind. We ain't goin' nowhere. So if you're without a home and looking to settle, go ahead and give us a shot. We're always happy to have more faces in our little family. You may contact me by mail or in game whisper. I probably won't reply much to this topic, just wanted to throw a line out here to those whom prefer a literary display of advertisement. Strength and Honor!Haniyas0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 WTB Norm garrosh kill Title says all. Post below or add btag sandeezy#1307Meepins23 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 (A) Alas, Gilneas! Seeking RP'rs Hello Ravenholdt! We are seeking at least TWO (2) RP'rs to add to our weekly rp adventure group. Experienced would be nice, but not necessary, and it's now open to all Alliance races. We meet once per week for two hours, 10pm-12am EST (7pm-9pm PST), and currently are set up for Wednesdays. If you would like to experience a different sort of rp, one that is more than just sitting inside of the local pub, then this might be for you. We move through the quests as our characters, completely IC, as if we were the only ones asked to perform the tasks. While seemingly heavy, it is quite fun and filled with silliness when needed. We avoid group drama, understanding that the world has enough hardships without adding any of our own. Our current cast includes a warlock, a druid and a priest. We have a warrior who has gone missing. CURRENT CAST of PLAYERS (game name in BOLD) Jacob Wakefield - Harvest Witch (Druid) Percy Bellsworth - warlock & Poet ClaireLynn Desmond - Priest & Street Rat Abacus Oakland - Warrior & Richie (Currently missing for an unknown length of time) If you are interested in participating in something different, where character trumps gear and the story we live is more important than the race to 90, then we would love to have you on board. All we ask is that you dedicate to playing once per week, during the set time, and have fun with us. DAY: Wednesdays TIME: 10pm-12am Ravenholdt Realm Time (EST) Please use this thread, or the one in the Sanctum, to express interest. Cast player times are different, as well as being anonymous players from their main characters, so it is difficult contacting us in game. For additional information, please read the Sanctum's posts here: http://www.ravenholdt.us/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=53 On a final note, the current cast of players have participated in Alas, Gilneas! for well over a year, meeting every week (when possible. Life happens, we know!) to immerse themselves into their characters. You will be joining a dedicated group who are as interested in your character, as they are your own. We look forward to hearing from you! Cheers!Wakefield0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 LF Guild I'm looking for a new guild for WoD. I'd like to make some friends, do some raids, have people to talk to. :) What I'm looking for a casual weekend raiding guild. Normal mode, maybe heroic. I'm not one for mythic though, I don't think I'm dedicated enough for that. But hey, I'm all for wiping on the first boss for fun ;) For the most part, I'm looking for a social guild. Lot's of people on, lively guild chat, people hanging out and doing old raids or BGs or something for fun, idk. Any guilds like that? :3Øk0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 [A] Hallow's End Revelry < All throughout the numerous streets and taverns of the Alliance cities have many crisp parchments began to appear, elegant penmanship imbued with a shimmering orange glow in hopes to catch the attention of passersby. Snarling jack-o-lanterns, sinister skulls, and fluttering bats prance hauntingly around the edges of the parchment in decoration befitting of the occasion.> Greetings to one and all, Hallow's End is nigh upon us! A season in which we, in the guise of ghouls and ghosts, mock with levity much of the foulness which besets Azeroth. With mirth in our pails, do we venture forth from door to door, enchanted by the haunting aura that this time of year calls forward. Just as the Wickerman burns, shall we band together to see our fears, doubts, and sorrow cast into the flame. It is a time for unity and much celebration! In collaboration with the Blackwald Syndicate, the Twilight Empire would like to cordially extend invitations for all to come join our annual Hallow's End festivities! We will be gathering within the Beer Garden in Dalaran upon the 25th of October at 8:00pm. Come for an evening of frightful fun, as we host a ghost story competition and a costume contest! Prizes of gold will be awarded to the most compelling story and the best costume of the night! Refreshments, feasts, and grand company will all be provided! We greatly look forward to all appearances and persons on this chilling occasion! May this celebration be one to remember! Happy Hallow's End to all! (( OOC details: Where: The Beer Garden, Dalaran Date: Saturday, October 25th Time: 8:00pm (Server time) Events: 1) Costume Contest - 3000g to the winner! Couples costumes are allowed to enter but the prize will be split among the couples. 2) Ghost Story Competition - 2000g to the favorite story! All winners will be decided by partygoers vote. ))Mackinzie11 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 [H] Great New Moon ceremony --> 10-24-2014 Shu'halo believe that the Earth Mother created the world in autumn. We've seen An'she slowly give time over to Mu'she until they have both shared the sky for equal spans. We've given our thanks for a bountiful harvest of corn, a treasure from the soil. Now, it is time to renew ourselves, to become as pure as when we were first born from the shadow of the Earth Mother's arms. The Shu'halo will be celebrating soon, undertaking a ritual of purification and feasting. Women will dance, and stories will be shared. Horns of the Shu'halo are extending an invitation to all brothers and sisters of the horde. Come and join us! You may just watch if you like, or feel free to participate. The festivities will be held at Bloodhoof Village during Friday October 24th, when the moon is new. At 5:00pm server time. If you would like to participate: Please bring a guild tabard. If you are not part of a guild, you will still need a tabard. Tabards will be available for loan to those who may forget. Bring a food item with you to share with all. Each Shu'halo tribe brings with them the specialties of hunt and harvest from their areas of the world. This feast is one of our most diverse, and everyone is expected to contribute to the variety, for the delight of all. We love stories! Anyone may tell a story during the Great New Moon. Expected themes include conquering an inner turmoil or conflict, succeeding at a challenge and bettering oneself, or any fable.Lomani7 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 25, 2014 I NEED A MAN! to help me get 10 manLK's cheiv "I've been waiting along time for this" next week. Anyone want to help? Tired of oqueing with r-!@#$%.Abyzz14 Oct 25, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 [A] Drakengarde “No, I would not want to live in a world without dragons, as I would not want to live in a world without magic, for that is a world without mystery, and that is a world without faith.” ― R.A. Salvatore, Streams of Silver He sat in the corner, scribbling down notes on a piece of parchment. From the numerous crumpled attempts around him, it was clear he’d been in the Blue Recluse for a while. Golden armor sat nearby, vigorously polished until it gleamed, but closer inspection showed it was not merely a ceremonial set. Nicks, gashes, and dents wrote the story of what the armor had gone through, and the man who wore it. With a grin, a large bearish man, a brawny warrior with thick features and a heavy beard joined the other at the table. Despite the grey that speckled his hair, a hint of youth could be seen behind his one good eye. Where the other eye original sat, there are only three claw marks, running from his hairline into his beard; partially hidden behind the ragged eyepatch. David looked up as the other man joined him. “Still working on that silly recruitment poster,” Jack said light-heartedly, trying to calm the clearly bedraggled warrior. Running a hand slowly down his tired face, David let out a sigh before looking at the druid; the lack of sleep evident in his eyes. “You know I am, Ser Kelbret,” he said quietly, “The dragonflight are falling. First it was the Red and the Blue with Arthas’ Scourge in the North, then even the black with the rise of Deathwing. Even now, with everything that has gone on in Pandaria with Garrosh, the Bronze Dragonflight; the Keepers of Time itself, are starting to falter. Those Orcs who come through the portal are not the Horde we’ve come to know. They are ruthless to the point that even the Horde seem to be driving them back. I don’t know what is happening, but something needs to be done. The dragons have existed since time began. I worry about their future with the recent events.” The druid drank heavily from a flagon of water brought to the table. Setting it down, his one good eye cast a questioning look upon the Warrior. “It seems an odd thing,” he said finally, “For a historian and archaeologist to be worried about the future.” The silence hung in the air between them. Both knew what was being said with the words not spoken, yet neither wanted to be the first to address it. Finally, the warrior, reaching down into his satchel, pulled out a brown, weather-worn, wide-brimmed hat and donned it, breaking the eye contact between the two. The druid was amazed when the warrior lifted his head again, a genuine smile plaster across his bearded face. “Our history shapes our future,” David said, looking at his golden armor, “So it seems this historian will need to take a more active role in keeping that history alive. We need the dragonflight, more than we realize.” --------------------------------------------------------------- The Drakengarde is a RP heavy guild focused on the pursuit and preservation of knowledge. Whilst some would stand back and sit in their libraries, doing nothing but pouring over old musty tomes, those of the Drakengarde take a more active role to make sure that history stays alive for the generations to come. With the coming of Warlords, the Drakengarde is finally opening its doors to RPers. If you’re new to RP or you’re experienced with it and just want to get in on the ground floor and help build something great, all can find a home here. Eventually, when numbers allow, the plan is to get into current generation raiding and PvP. However, at its core, the Drakengarde will still primarily be a RP guild. To join, contact David on Twisting Nether via whisper or letter to set up an in-character interview!David0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 Original Ravenholdt Player, Returning Hello, I'm coming back to the game after about a year off. I started playing WoW on Ravenholdt when the server was brand new and I want to make a return here. Basically, I'm looking for a good guild to take me in as I adjust to the changes to the game and reacclimate myself to the game in general. I am open to horde or alliance. I play nights and am experienced with rogues, retadins, and warriors. I am willing to try whatever is needed, though. I can level fairly quickly. Also, this account is brand new so I ought to be elgible for RAF Thanks for reading to the end! I hope to hear from some people by the time I get off work! :DDaggle4 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 22, 2014 @indelibles In hindsight of recent events I must confess that I hate you guys. You made me miss last night's episode of The Walking dead.Abyzzle11 Oct 22, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 A gathering of the Horde((RP weekly meet)) Greetings fellow member of the Horde. As you may or may not be aware, recent chaotic events from the fourth war, the siege of Ogrimmar and Garrosh Hellscream's latest actions has jeopardized the security of us all. These circumstances are beyond tolerable and it is up to us to come together to face all current and future threats to our citizens. Therefore The Blackguard will be seeking a great many individuals within the Horde like yourself to join us in our efforts to create an effective coalition to defend us all.The date and location of our first meeting will be sent in a secondary letter. On behalf of the Blackguard, I hope that you attend our first meeting and aid us in our mission. Thank you in advance. Jaiden Maar of the Blackguard. ((Yo peeps. Starting Thursday, Sept 25th, at 7pm server time, I'll be hosting the first of what I hope will become a weekly Horde-side Rp meet and greet. The goal is to provide a place and time for hordies from both Ravenholdt and the Twisting Nether to RP, plan events, or make groups for other in-game activities should the number of attendees and interest allow it. The first event will take place in Brill outside of UC. I hope to see ya there!))Abyzz20 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 @Twilight Empire u suckTinox56 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 Druids United! Calling all Druids of the Horde and Alliance! Come together in Gadgetzan for a ground travel journey to Moonglade in Stag or Cheetah Form to protest changes Blizzard is making to druid shapeshifting! Visit the Druids United website for details: http://druidsunited.altervista.org/ Also, I am needing a volunteer from either Ravenholdt or Twisting Nether to take over leadership of either the Horde or Alliance side for this event. I have druids on both sides, but because I can only be logged into one at a time, I will only be able to do invites for one side. So, I need someone else to handle the other. If you're certain you'll attend and want the job, please contact me. My battle tag is Wolf#11257. UPDATE: It has been brought to my attention that Patch 6.0 (including the changes to Travel form) will likely be released before Oct. 10th, so I've moved the date up to the 3rd. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Tygokoth13 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 Looking for a Horde RP Guild Looking for an RP guild that is open to inviting a newb roleplayer I am interested in immersing myself in roleplay to get familiar with it. I'd like to think someday I won't be such a beginner RPer! With your help maybe I can make this happen! My GF who is a bit more familiar with RP is also looking to join a guild on our new realm.Frøstwølf0 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 16, 2014 WTS X-51 Nether-Rocket X-Treme TCG Mount Looking to sell this rare Trading Card Game mount. Only other one on the AH and for sale currently is looking for over 210k. I, however, am not looking for that much. Looking for fair market value at 150k or the best offer. Recently transferred to Uldaman so my character is not available to choose to post with. If you want to talk price either message here, message my character Night-Uldaman, or my battle tag: nightfall#1495.Nerfherder0 Oct 16, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 @Timeless Isle If you have been ganked and wish to share your experiences of the event with us we would appreciate it if you would fill out the following forms in order to help us improve customer satisfaction. We thank you for your cooperation. Hello, My name is [Insert Victim Name], and I was: [ ] Ganked [ ] Camped [ ] Griefed by [Insert Name] on [Insert Date] in [Insert Zone Name]. I am writing to inform you, that yourself, and/or the rest of your guild/group are: [ ] Bastards [ ] Psycopaths [ ] Meanies [ ] Scrubs [ ] !@#$%^-s [ ] Griefers [ ] Ganking Scum [ ] *!@#s Please answer the following questions by circling the appropriate answer. Date:____________________________ Time of hurt feelings:______________________ am/pm A. Which part of the body were hurt feelings inflicted through? Eyes / Ears / Both B. Is there permanent feeling damage? Yes / No C. Did you need a tissue for the tears? Yes / No D. Are you going to be bitter over these hurt feelings? Yes / No Reason for filing this report: 1. I am thin skinned: Yes / No 2. I am a little girl: Yes / No 3. I lack the coordination to play my class: Yes / No 4. I have an unnatural attachment to my pixelated self: Yes / No 5. I find my mother's basement unsatisfying: Yes / NoJacyl21 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 Something to read on Patch Day Disclaimer: I take no responsibilty ever for people choosing to incorporate any of these into their RP. Wherever it is. http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?209823-250-things-Mr-Welch-can-no-longer-do-in-a-RPGDinpik1 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 14, 2014 That time of year again! http://youtu.be/8lmsMSQDVPM Happy Patch Day!Dinpik2 Oct 14, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 @ the Loyal guardians u suk, dirty traitorsResìleaf5 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 LF Friends Dear Ravenholdt, I recently have come back to WoW. My guild has left. I don't know much of anyone anymore. Would anybody be interested in playing WoW together? My interests are: -Soloing or duoing old raids for pointless achievements or funky looking gear -Engaging in rp that pushes the limits of appropriate behavior -Getting pseudo achievements in current content (for example killing heroic bosses while standing in fire the entire time) If you are interested please reach out to me in-game. Sort've sincerely, KrykerKryker10 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Alliance Advantage Has anyone else noticed that the Shrine of Seven Stars has infinitely more guards than the Shrine of Two Moons? And the alliance guards even have more health than the Horde guardsAbracadaniel9 Oct 9, 2014