Sargeras

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
33s Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Seeking a raiding guild that's seeking a melee for a core position. I'm 8/8H from rolling with pug groups. 375-379 item level with on and off raiding experience since vanilla. Feel free to add my battle tag Bondcliff#1494 to discuss opportunities. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18566377Grave4 33s
4m <Storm> 4/8M LF RDPS / Warlocks [A]<Storm> Sargeras 4/8M is recruiting! <Storm> is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes. We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts. -Raid Times- Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST. Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid). -Recruitment Needs- Tank: Closed - Low priority Melee: All - Low priority Ranged: All - Medium Priority Healer: Resto Shaman Main / Exceptional Apps - Medium Priority -BFA Progression- Uldir, the Halls of Control - 4/8M 8/8H (Mythic Zek / Vectis) -Legion Progression- Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE) Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M Nighthold - 10/10M (CE) Trial of Valor - 2/3M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE) -Raiding Requirements- 18 years of age or older Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord Previous Mythic Raiding Experience Consistent Main Raid Attendance Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution Positive attitdue / Willingness to want to be in the raid -Application Process- <Storm> requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial. The application can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled. -Valid Contact Points- Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM Panhu#0477 (Discord) Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Raid Lead Rynzler#2573 (Discord)Rynnzler21 4m
7m 372 Arms Warrior (8/8H, 1/8M) LF Guild Hi there! looking for a new home to progress further into mythic Uldir with a laid back guild that is not only active during raid hours, but active during other times of the day as a community. Preferred raiding times are 6-9cst during the week or as close as you can get as I am on the east coast and work full time! logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36394383 https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Dimoss please send a message, I'll get back to you as soon as I see it. Xeovas#1394Dimoss4 7m
9m 373 Monk & 374 Priest LF Mythic Guild Hello! We are two ex-top 50 US players looking for a mythic raiding guild to join. We attempted to create a casual guild with mutual friends, but it did not pan out. We are now looking to rejoin the raiding scene. Oakmonk: 8/8H - Brewmaster or Mistweaver https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Oakmonk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/oakmonk#spec=Any Notsoglorius 7/8H - Holy or Discipline https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Notsoglorius https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/notsoglorius#spec=Any&metric=hps We can both play both specs at a high level, whatever is needed for the group. Available Raid Times: 5:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Prefer Weekdays, negiotable If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to my battletag. Oakleys#11729Oakmonk8 9m
10m 376 Warrior DPS LF Mythic Raid Guild 376 Warrior DPS LF Mythic Raid Guild 8/8H 1/8M Preferred Raid Time Frames: Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs: 7:00pm-11pm EST Old guild partially disband and struggles to fill Mythic rosters. I am a pretty active player on non-raid days, pushing Mythic+ groups and BS'ing in Discord. LF a similar community. Multiple Logs on Warcraft Logs. Check me out and hit me up for a good time:) BN: Austin#14870 Discord: Heinz#0718Heinz3 10m
12m 375 Ilvl Resto Druid LF Mythic Guild Hey all! 375 ilvl resto druid looking to find a home. I am very active in game with Mythic + and PvP and like to have fun while clearing content on a lighter schedule. I'm not looking to get carried and would love to find a guild early into Mythic progression on a 2 day schedule. I am fully competent and my logs are always solid. I am in it for the long run and want to find a group of people that I have fun with! 8/8 Normal 6/8 Heroic Would be much further along in progression if ----> Guild reunited to push Uldir this expansion but it never truly got off the ground and I wasted a lot of time holding on and saving lockouts hoping it would work out because I don't jump ship easily and had a lot of friends within the guild. Resto since launch. Was in a close guild of friends clearing cutting edge through Nighthold until guild decided to take a break early into ToS, but I continued to play semi casually and fully pugging everything the rest of Legion. battletag - stoyboy#1389 Thanks for reading!Dendrix4 12m
22m Sargeras[H] REWIND <Rewind> is on sargeras horde! Raid times Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday* 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid). *After 8 weeks in a tier, one night will become our farm night and only 50% attendance will be required for that day. How to Apply  You can go on our website : rewindguild.me Before filling up the application, make sure you read raider expectations at :  http://www.rewindguild.me/raid-expectations.html Don't see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.Contacts Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420 Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635 Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623 Past Progression Uldir - 3/8M 8/8H Antorus, the Burning Throne - 8/11 M Nighthold - 9/10 M Trial of Valor - 2/3 M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M SoO : 14/14M HFC : 13/13MNietto1 22m
38m TGIF Friday Raid Team [Team TGIF] Are you looking for a casual raiding environment? Are you looking to raid on a casual, one night a week schedule? Are you tired of spending your Friday nights eating pizza and watching netflix alone? Have you had a long week at work and just want to relax with some friends and kill some virtual baddies? Then TGIF!! We are a casual, heroic only, one night a week raid team. But dont let that casual tag fool you, we still put in work. We have successfully achieved every AoTC since inception in Legion and are looking to continue that trend in BfA. We have also been one of the fastest progressing Heroic only teams in the guild. Current Needs: Warlocks Windwalker Monk Backup Tank(s) If you fit this criteria and want a great team to raid on, pull out your keyboards and drop an app on the teams page at: https://currentlyonline.gg/tgifridays/Tês0 38m
45m Business Class 4/8M LF HEALER Business Class - US Sargeras – Alliance - BC-guild.com Current Needs - All QUALITY raiders! Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us. Our raid times are as follows - Tuesday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Thursday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Warlords of Draenor Progression - 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul Realm 19 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry Realm 45 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel Realm 14 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare Realm 22 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor Realm 35 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold Realm 17 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras Realm 36 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne 4/8 Mythic - Uldir Our number one priority in Business Class is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. With a relaxed raid schedule our goal is to maintain our placement as a competitive ALLIANCE guild and be in the top 15 on wow progress with higher aspirations to push for. This means US 250 or better. Loot: Business Class is embracing the Personal Loot implemented by Blizzard. While if you don't need something we hope you'll offer it up to Loot Council, we will not force people to relinquish items they win nor require people to change loot specialization to pass loot to others. Package Deals We will automatically decline applicants whose membership within Business Class is dependent on another person's membership. No exceptions. Public Communications Business Class cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items; offering or engaging services, you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild. Feel free to contact any officer ingame with any questions! Rowin - Rowin#1764 https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr It's business, not personalRowin41 45m
46m Business Class 4/8M Selling Heroic Carries <Business Class> is currently selling Heroic Uldir carries. The loot will be allocated via Personal Loot. Purchase options (prices are subject to change): Heroic 8/8 Personal loot - 450,000g AOTC G'huun - 150,000g Once your deposit is received you are locked to that raid day. If you cannot make your raid day, we will be happy to move you out to the next week. If you fail to contact us or show, your deposit is forfeit. Details: 1. Runs are on Tuesday, @at 7pm CST (8pm EST, 5pm PST) 2. Upon receipt of your deposit, we add you to real ID, and send you a reminder in-game mail 1 day prior. 3. We will not need your help on any of the encounters. You can participate if you would like to, however, on some encounters we will ask you to tag the boss after pull and die to make sure we have complete control over the encounter. Where available, we'll ask you to die in a spot that you can still watch the encounters. 4. Discord is required if needed for voice communication. You will not be asked to speak, just to listen for necessary instructions. The Discord information will be given ahead of time if necessary. 5. We require a non-refundable deposit of 250,000g This will officially confirm your spot for the carry. The deposit is non-refundable unless the run has to be postponed due to server instability or anything we have no control over. Please make sure you can attend your scheduled carry date. The balance will be due upon entering the raid before your run begins. 6. Upon the day of the raid, you will be brought in on time and proceed through the raid. 7. Cross-realm buyers are accepted. Sargeras Alliance gold only. 8. We ask you not to hero or taunt during the run. 9. We do not guarantee 1 shotting any boss as server instability and mistakes happen. 10. Any loot not needed by the raid team will be offered to carries. If you are interested in any of our services, please contact Rowin (Rowin#1764). Want to see what others have said about our runs? Just follow this link: http://www.bc-guild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7#p348Rowin24 46m
1h Lock/boomkin looking for mythic guild Lock/boomkin looking for 2-3 night a week mythic guild that raids on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday's. 6/8 heroic 1/8 mythic with previous mythic raiding exp.Kalèmatix9 1h
1h [A]-<Unconquered Moose>2/8M LF Core DPS! Sargeras [A] - 2/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic - THURS & MON - 7:45pm-11:00pm EST ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <Unconquered Moose> Alliance on Sargeras-US. Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild. We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform. We are in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core progression team. In order to reach our goal, we plan to run with 24 core members. We expect our raiders to understand the need to sit to help us progress towards our goal. Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge. Raid Schedule: Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:30pm EST What to expect from us: - Raids that are well planned. - Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be. - A friendly and high-performing environment. - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer. - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided. - Adult atmosphere, average age 25. - A community of in-game support and socializing. - Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this. - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions. What we expect from you: - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild's objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity. - Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill. - Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid. - Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members. - 90%+ raid attendance - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must. - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team. Currently Recruiting: 1 healer (High priority: Mistweaver) 2 MDPS & 2 RDPS (High priority: DK and Hunter) Exceptional players are always considered. Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1 Contact: Legion#14695 Recruitment Officer for an interview or for more info about our guild! Discord: Nolaire#5396Nolaire9 1h
2h 360 Disc/Holy Priest & 366 Resto/Ele sham LFG As the topic says, we're both seeking a guild to settle into. We're experienced raiders, I've been raiding since Wrath and Mijimeda has been raiding since Vanilla. We've been through hardcore and semi-hardcore and full on casual. We both took a little break from hardcore and semi-hardcore and now with this Xpac we're looking to get back into the fray. We're 8/8N, 7/8H, 1/8M Exp with pulls on Heroic G'huun. We're fast learners and self-sufficient raid suppliers. Both of us have excellent attendance and take constructive criticism well! We're seeking a guild that plans to push into mythic raiding. There's a few logs up on Warcraftlogs if you wish to browse them. Times / Days: Wednesday / Friday preferred with start times around 7 or 8pm CST(Server time). Sunday is doable(depending on time), just not preferred. At this time TUESDAY and THURSDAY and MONDAY are not available for us to raid. Feel free to whisper either one of us in game, I'm on quite often at odd hours currently. Can add my b-tag (Fluffie#1135). Thank you for reading! Nyghtwish (priest) Mijimeda (shaman)Nyghtwish3 2h
2h [A] <Disciple> Recruiting Great Players! Greetings! Currently in need of: (Main/OS) Healers / Ranged DPS Current Progress: 8/8N 5/8H Uldir Optional Alt Night: Sunday <Disciple> is a relatively small raiding guild new to the Sargeras server looking to bolster our ranks. while raiding will be our core focus, social and casual players of all types are welcome. We are a laid-back group of great players (with too many alts) who, first and foremost, enjoy other's company. We regularly tear through raids and M+ and just hang out in Discord. We're, most importantly, just looking for great people. <Disciple> is not just another raiding guild - we pride ourselves on being a family. If you're looking for a team that will help you learn from your mistakes, instead of just booting you from the group, we might be right the place for you. If you're not interested in raiding or progression, you're still more than welcome to join as a social! We have a decent number of players online in the evenings, and our Discord is always active. Our main raid nights with the core team are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9:00pm-12:00pm CST. For more information on the guild and how to join, contact me either in game Pyll (tictac#11239). Or just /who Disciple and ask if an officer is online! You're also more than welcome to just stop by our Discord server and say hello! https://discord.gg/3RWkE9K We look forwards to meeting you!Pyll52 2h
2h <The Darker Side> is Recruiting (A) We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Discord and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com Team 1 Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server (Legion) -Heroic/Mythic team Currently under reconstruction, in need of ALL! Team 2 Thur/Fri 8pm server (3hrs Thurs/4 hrs Fri) (Legion) - Heroic/Mythic team We need a few more ranged dps, a healer or two to finalize Team 2. Come check us out. We have cookies!Miesha99 2h
2h [A]<Amortava Ilith> Wed/Fri/Sat Amortava Ilith About us:We are a very non toxic guild and keep a very chill environment. Our guild started in Legion during NH and got all AotCs from this point. We are planning to push all the way to mythic in BFA and are currently working on heroic. We are friendly enjoy running mythic+ and doing rated pvp when we are not raiding. Raid Times/Days: Wed, Fri and Sat 7pm-10pm CST Needs: Any Ranged DPS Melee DPS: DK, Warrior, Ret, or DH Healers:Druid, or Shaman We have cleared normal Uldir and are working on Heroic. We laugh and have fun when we raid no yelling at each other. We make sure to help each other get gear through mythic+ and work together to get through the raid teaching one another. Come join us! Contact me at: BNET: BOSSFLOSS#1610 Discord: BOSS FLOSS#2000Bossfloss4 2h
3h Weekend Raiders Needed! <Sensual Seduction> Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) You can view and talk to us directly on https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28 (leave a message in the recruitment channel) Currently Recruiting: High Need: Ranged, Healers (Druid and or Holy Pally) <Sensual Seduction> (8/8 N and 6/8 Heroic) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. We Run Normal and Tuesday and Heroic on Friday/Saturday. What's Expected Be friendly. - We're all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc. Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. If you are not sure what is killing your or why you're not parsing well. Just let us know. We are here to help. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling. Be generally friendly. - Again with friendly :) A lot of us here are have played together a long time. We know the buttons to push and limits. Feel free to join in talking and learning more about the guild. Someone is running mythic plus ask to join and talk. This will help you and the guild work better together. After joining the discord or contacting an officer. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. You are also welcome to trial on our alt night, which is more laid back. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact us via either of the methods below. Provide us with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy. Contact Information https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28 (leave message in the recruitment channel and someone will message you via discord -- easiest way)Ironthìghs9 3h
4h Michael Bolton Appreciation Thread The purpose of this thread is to explore life's eternal questions; for instance: Why is Michael Bolton so badass? If Michael Bolton played WoW, which class / race would he play? It will also serve as a place to share epic-ly legendary stories about the patron saint of the Sargeras server, Michael Bolton! For those not in the know (from wikipedia): Michael Bolotin (born February 26, 1953), known professionally as Michael Bolton, is an American singer-songwriter. Bolton originally performed in the hard rock and heavy metal genres from the mid-1970s to the mid-1980s, both on his early solo albums and those he recorded as the frontman of the band Blackjack. He became better known for his series of pop rock ballads, recorded after a stylistic change in the late 1980s. Bolton's achievements including sold more than 75 million records, recording eight top 10 albums and two number one singles on the Billboard charts, as well as winning multiple American Music Awards and Grammy Awards.Jobie327 4h
5h [HoFC] 4/8M 8H 6h/wk Fri Sun LFM <Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009 Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP Raid times (server, central time): Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm CST / 9:30p - 12:30a EST Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST / 7-10p EST **Optional Sat 2:00 - 4:00p CST / 3:00-5:00p EST for Heroic clear We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier. [b]Seeking high skilled and serious players for BfA. High priority: Healer (priest preferred, or druid) Current Progression: 4/8M, 8/8H History: - Tier 21: 11/11M AtBT (Cutting Edge) -Tier 20: 6/9M ToS -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge) Watch us in action: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51k88osVuGhwQitiBlS5iA Apply here: https://goo.gl/forms/HLRkydvz6CFZrwl12 For contacts: Doodle#1637, Lutom#1286, Tass#1538Discodoodle166 5h
5h [A] 3/8M LF R-DPS! <Internet Dragon Slayers> on US-Sargeras is recruiting to bolster our ranks to achieve CE every content in BFA Raid Times: T/Th/Su 7:30 to 11pm CDT GM: Liit; Bnet: TCG#1116 Recruiting Officer: Lalore; Actively recruiting: Recruiting: HEALERS Disc RANGED DPS Lock Mage Ele Shamman Hunter Boomkin TANKS DK Monk Pally DH We don't recruit for the bench. Core spots are up for grabs. All recruits are expected to excel at their given role while still executing raid mechanics quickly, correctly, and efficiently. In addition to the recruitment needs listed above, we are always looking for exceptional players of any class. Progression raid times are T/Th/Su 7:30 - 11:00 pm server time. Excellent attendance is required. Use of Discord to convey attendance is expected. About Us: We began as a small 10 man raiding guild on Duskwood-Horde that progressed through the end of Wrath of the Lich King, most of Cataclysm, and through MoP and WoD. Our current goal is to progress through Mythic raids in BFA and achieve a top 500 world position Ultimately, we are looking for exceptional players who also want to progress through difficult content. The majority of our players range in age from 20-30 and we are looking for recruits who mesh well with our current group. If you are interested in applying to IDS, please do one of the following: 1. Join our Discord (wTvvTjb) and app there b. Speak with Liit c. Reply to the forum post Thanks!Lalore166 5h
6h <TBMJ>3/8M Recruiting! Hello Everyone! <The Bad Mama Jamas> Sargeras- Alliance is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We have partnered with the gaming community Pixel Pub which is 15k+ members strong. So, if you are looking for someone to game with in an active community, we have that for you! You can find us at https://www.pixelpubgaming.com/ We are a semi-hardcore Mythic Progression team that is currrently 3/8M! Our core leaders are all experienced in Mythic including our strategist who has Cutting Edge: Argus the Unmaker. If you don't raid mythic go ahead and scroll down past all the raid stuff. Raiding Teams: Team Parses-R-Us: Tu/We 730-1130PM EST (Mythic Raiding) Thursdays are now optional heroic nights from 730PM EST to whenever it ends! Initial opening of raid we will be raiding Tu/We/Th from 8-11PM EST til heroic is on farm comfortably. Recruitment: Disclaimer: Any awesome DPS will always be considered! Tanks: Closed Healers: We currently have our four however if you want to DPS and have a healing O/S that can really help out. Melee: Demon Hunter Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Warlock(s)! If you want to apply for a spot on the Mythic Progression Team please fill out the app below, otherwise just add one of us on b.net and talk to us! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe3o65_m6XArpz28Z6VnFr5oMFhPrQ2-P5hkCFHtj6dg8Gbbg/viewform a After filling out the application please add myself on b.net @ bardrevolver#1441 or our GM Blaze#14736 and give us a heads up you filled out the application! Don't raid mythic? No worries! We also are very active when it comes to Mythic+! If you just want to do that you are more than welcome to come push some keys with us. Casual? No worries! Shoot us an add on b.net and we can get you invited to the guild to just hangout!Mêmez34 6h
6h 2 friends (MW and Warlock) seeking AotC guild Hi there Sargeras! My RL friend and I recently moved here from Turalyon and are looking to join a raiding guild that we can call home for the long haul. We are preferably seeking a guild that is focusing on achieving AotC in a timely manner every tier but one that also would like to delve into mythic raiding at times if a roster is online. We want to join a stable guild that has need of a Mistweaver Monk and Affliction Warlock in the core raid group. We are high 360s ilvl and 23-25 azerite power. I had to step away from the game for a week because I was in too much pain from my wisdom teeth being removed that I kind of fell behind in AP but I am steadily grinding my way back up! We can provide logs if necessary. As for raid times we would prefer something like 8-9pm EST start time until whenever during the week. Another thing to note is my friend (the affliction warlock) does rotating day shifts and night shifts at his job so his schedule may be a bit more crazier than mine. Where I can most likely easily make 100% raid attendance he might have to miss a day because his night shift would fall on a raid day. His working days change each week. Lastly we are mature gamers. We have both played WoW on and off since Vanilla. We're 27-28 years old now and the bottom line is we know what it takes to be a successful raider. Anyways I'll leave it at that! I'd love to talk! So far we are loving Sargeras. Hit me up on bnet @ Geo#12791 or reply here and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks!Fusilli13 6h
6h Coffee Oclock <A> LFM Weekday/Weekend Teams <Coffee Oclock> (A) is currently recruiting active players for the Uldir Raid Tier. Our goal as a guild is to achieve cutting edge this patch. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018. We currently have two raid teams: Weekday Team - Wed/Thurs 6:30-930 PM CST Weekend Team - Sunday 10:30-2:30 AM CST We also do optional raid days on Tuedays 6:00-9:00 PM CST Progression: ABT: 5/11 M Weekday Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 M (2% on Zek) Weekend Uldir: 8/8 N 6/8H Open Raid Slots: Weekday: 1-2 Warlocks + 1 Exceptional RDPS and 1 Healer (HPAL, Priest) Weekend: Ele Sham, Shadow Priest, Resto Sham, Warlock and any exceptional players Our expectation of our raiders: We fully expect our raiders to be online 20 minutes before raid as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Our raiders should have prior knowlege of all of the boss fights and mechanics. Our raiders are fully expected to enchant and gem their equipment according to their best personal stats. We also expect our raiders to come to raid with battle potions and augmented runes. We expect our raiders to also behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a 0 tolerance on toxicity. Overall, we expect our raiders to have a good time raiding as we progress through Uldir. What you can expect from us: The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food and once you achieve raider rank guild repairs will be available. You can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or hanging out in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment. For more information on us you can contact the following players Weekday Officers: orange#1236 alexhk#1740 decimus#1812 Rocked#1793 Weekend Officers: Sourjolly#1540 Jakst#11208Héatcheck28 6h
7h [A] Prot Paladin LFGuild & Mythic+ Looking for a weekend raiding guild (fri/sat nights), and people to run Mythic+ with. Bnet: Tanktato#11545Thuldohr1 7h
7h M+ Team Hey good people of Sargeras! We are a Blood DK and a Disc Priest (aka tank and healer). RL friends, making an M+ team to grow together week in and out. Usually we play 10:30PM - 2AM EST every day. We'd like to run ~4 times / week with consistent group. Currently we're ~340 ilvl, after just hitting 120 few days ago. Looking for DPS to run with consistently and push as high as we can. We are not elitist, drama free, not afraid to take the time and learn. Not tilting and kicking people left and right. We're both in our 30s with families and kids. So if you're like minded player and want to run together, leave your battle tag and a bit of info about you here. We'll get in touch. P.S. established RL connected groups are preferred!Akke5 7h
7h Vision 3/8M Wed/Th LF DPS Server: Sargeras (US) Raids: Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-10pm server (CST). Optional Monday casual run 6:30pm cst. Current progress: 3/8M Uldir, AOTC Legion: Antorus - Cutting Edge Looking for: Havoc DH, WW monk, Rogue, Warlock, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter Apps must be mains, 360+, and have logs available. Required addons: Boss mod of choice Weakauras2 Exorsus Raid Tools You might be a good fit if: Your goal is to push decent progression within a limited play time. You're an adult between 18-117 You can attend both raid days consistently You're a friendly fellow/fella that enjoys frequent guildie interaction inside and outside of game You have a taste (or at least tolerance) for horrible puns You enjoy hardcore mythic plus pushing You like evaluating logs and welcome constructive criticism You value the raid team over your individual stats You have lots of pictures of food and animals to share Contacts: Dotty#1718 Rekkin#1375Darthdotty74 7h
7h Vigilant - 3/8M - Recruiting STRONG DPS! This is a recruitment post for both our 3-day (T/W/Th) Cutting-Edge Mythic progression team and our 2-day (Sat/Sun) Mythic team. Sargeras-Alliance Guild. Apply at www.vigilant-sargeras.com and/or add an officer for info! About Us Having been formed in October 2016, we've been pushing to clear content ever since. It may not have always worked out, but we're a Guild that never stops trying, no matter the odds. We've been through our fair share of rough patches, but our ingenuity always finds a way to get past them and come out stronger than before. Until Antorus, we've considered ourselves semi-hardcore with a slight lean on a more casual environment. However, once we got past Imonar in Antorus, we decided we wanted to push for Cutting-Edge each tier and began working towards that goal. Unfortunately, we were a week late to get Argus down in time, but we're determined to finish Uldir and all future tiers on time! In Vigilant, you can expect a fun and friendly environment inside and outside of raids yet find a very demanding and reasonable environment. We expect our raiders to own their mistakes and improve themselves, but also want to see them reach out for assistance where needed. We're big on improving from within instead of replacing people. For more information and a general idea of what we're all about, read our R.E.P page on our website: www.vigilant-sargeras.com/rep Recruitment WD Team Tank (Closed) DPS (Open) Healer (Closed) WE Team Tank (Closed) DPS (Open) Healer (Open) For recruitment info, visit our website: www.vigilant-sargeras.com Minimum Raid Requirements Normal: 340, 17+ Azerite, Friendly Champions of Azeroth Heroic: 350, 19+ Azerite, Honored Champions of Azeroth Mythic: 365, 21+ Azerite, Revered Champions of Azeroth (Exalted Pref) If you don't meet requirements or don't see your class/specialization listed, still don't hesitate to apply and/or contact us! We OPENLY accept casuals/back-ups/future raiders and we're always looking for exceptional people for our teams! Progression (11/11M Antorus) WD Team: 8/8 Normal Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 3/8 Mythic Uldir WE Team: 8/8 Normal Uldir - 8/8 Heroic Uldir - 3/8 Mythic Uldir Schedule Monday: Off Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (WD Team) Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (WD Team) Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (WD Team) Friday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (Casual Heroic Run) Saturday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (WE Team) Sunday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (WE Team) Contact -Jäger#11356 (Guild Master & Raid Leader for both Teams) -Bambooz1er#1449/Invictus#11962 (Ranged Officer - WD Team) -Pity#1653 (Recruitment Officer - WD Team) -Siegmund#1876 (Melee Officer - WD Team) -Balth#1620 (Healing Officer - WD Team) (WD = Tuesday/Wednesday | WE = Saturday/Sunday) Apply at www.vigilant-sargeras.com and/or add an officer for info!Verhängnis6 7h
8h [A] Warrior LF PvP Focused guild. Looking to move my warrior alliance. How is the PvP community on Sargeras now?Dinosores0 8h
9h [A]<Estratovus> LF DPS, Tank, Heals <Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic. Guild Highlights: • Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content, including Mythic • Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social • Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens • A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment • Returning or new player(s) friendly • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly • Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild. _________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: • Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time • Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night) _________________________________________________________________________ Recruitment Needs: As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you. A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need. • 1 TANK: Prefer Paladin, Monk, or Demon Hunter but open to all • 1+ OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN • 1-3+ HEALERS: Druid(*), Monk(*), Paladin, Priest, Shaman(*) • 1+ OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN • 5+ RANGE DPS: Druid, Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock • 5+ MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Paladin(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*) • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players. If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337. You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/ Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!Kotipelto26 9h
10h <Catalyst> 8/8 H, 1/8 M, LFM Catalyst Gaming is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. We look forward to progressing in all relevant content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO's. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players. Schedule: Progression Raid Group: Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Second Raid Group: Wednesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Off Nights: RBG's Sunday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Arena Teams Mythic+ Guild Runs Progression 8/8 N 8/8 H 1/8 M Member Expectations - Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren't coming. - Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members. - Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info. - Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don't stand in bad. - Desire to be the best, We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn. - Preparation, we want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, and bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success. Recruitment Needs At this time we will consider exceptional players of all classes and roles. We do have some class/spec flexibility. Some specific needs for the Progression Raid roster would include: 1 Tank (Monk Pref) 1 Lock 1 Healer (Paladin or Monk Pref) 1 DPS Monk (w/Tank OS pref) 1 DK (w/Tank OS pref) How to Join Please reach out to one of our officers with questions, or to gain recruit status. Rystet - Rystet#1989 Ntrz - ntrz#1948 Zarathuztra – Zarathuztra#1786 Deresdod – Deresdod#1533 Branstën - Bransten#1325Rystet94 10h
10h KoTC Recruiting Raiders Tues/Weds 8-11 Server Hello, and thank you for checking out my post! Keepers of the Covenant is a very old guild, I formed it back at the end of vanilla. http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guilds/2324030 A little bit about us, we are a bunch of old school raiders who like to have fun and push current content. We are progressing through heroic and plan to get into mythic as soon as possible. We also want people who look to push keys and just hang out. We play multiple other games as well like D3/Hots/LoL. We are currently looking for a people are reliable and can make our core raid of Tues/Weds 8-11 Server/Central and those interested in our second raid team on Saturdays, which is alt friendly. We also accept casuals and can use you on raid nights if there are no shows etc. We could use a ww monk, dps dk either spec, mage, ele sham, spriest, and 2 healers of any spec to buff up our core. We can essentially make any dps class/spec work but ret pally (have two of those lol). If you'd like to chat feel free to hit me up in game btag is storm#1854 and I can give you our discord info to talk etc.Léona6 10h
12h [A] <Ambition> 5/8M 8/8H | Tues/Thurs Recruitment is open to ALL classes. Any strong applicant will be considered! Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday 8:30pm EST - 12:00am EST Where to apply https://goo.gl/forms/rqbLuqYIlBW7MsAm1 About Us <Ambition> is a group of highly experienced raiders coming together to compete at a higher level with a more relaxed schedule than what is considered typical. Most of our raiders have top 100 US experience and our primary goal is to achieve a rank similar to that again with our schedule of only 2 nights per week. This is something that we feel is entirely possible with a group of focused, like-minded, individuals who all share our guild’s mission. First and foremost, we're looking for players who share the same goal as we do and will stay dedicated and committed for the long haul. If this sounds like something you can get behind, please reach out to our recruitment officers below OR submit an application at our website posted above. Contact Info GM: Manao: Discord <manaokungpao#0053> Officer: Hellvisarx: Discord <Hellvisar#1672> Officer: Zav: Discord <Zav#1227>Sneakers3 12h
12h <Hitpoints> 2/8M 8/8H recruiting <Hitpoints> Sargeras [A] 2/8M 8/8H Raiding guild recruiting for mythic core team. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6PM-9PM PST 8PM-11PM CST 9PM-12PM EST *We are currently 3 days/week for progression but will change back to 2 days/week (Tues/Wed) after clearing all bosses on Mythic* *Thurs will be open for selling carries* Expectations: - Near perfect attendance - Take responsibility for researching your class and boss encounters - No rage quitting - Can take constructive criticism and learn from mistakes - Prioritize kills over logs - Adult – 18+ - Consumables are usually purchased by each individual depending on guild bank - Mic is preferred but not required - No DramaLlamas More Info: We have a previous cutting edge raid leader, and our goal is to get cutting edge every tier. We hope to build a core raiding team with reliable and dedicated members who can attend raid times consistently each week, but we also encourage you to apply for bench if: - You can only make 1 day/week - You can’t make raid times consistently - You have an irregular schedule Loot: You are not required to trade any gear you need, but you are expected to put up gear you don’t need for roll. Contact: iStayHsingu#1125 Halfeye#1997 lights31#1132 Classic#11901Whylightz0 12h
13h BM Hunter LFG (Alliance) Hey Guys :) I am looking for a WEEKEND Raid Guild..... My Alliance hunter is 3 days old at 120, and i been gearing it up while i can..its currently 340, so am ready to start looking for a raid guild :) I have experience in 8/8 normal /heroic ( From my horde toon ) . I have all the important raid Addons, and have a very stable fiber optic connection. I am looking for a permanent home for my gnome hunter....so if u have a spot for a range dps and that u raid on the weekends and are wanting to progress into mythic ....please post here ThanksBaervan6 13h
13h 358 Mage w/ Mythic Exp. Looking to xfer servers to a fun, chill but skilled group of raiders. Currently iLVL 358 have done very little raiding in the last xpac but was heavily involved in WoD. Was a raid lead for a mythic guild in WoD. I can handle criticism and enjoy being flamed. Can raid Tues. Wed. Fri. Sat. Anytime after 7PM EST. Bringing a skilled friend too, he is a 355 warlock who has the same availability.Dabberdan3 13h
15h Currently Online: Multiple RBG & Raid Teams! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Sargeras Alliance, stretching over 8 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Horde- Illidan guilds) we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active BfA gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS current tier progression Mythic Raiding 1. Risky Business- 7/8H Uldir (Sat 8pm-12am CT) 2. Casually Serious- 1/8M Uldir (Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30am CT) 3. Good Vibez- 1/8M Uldir (Tues/Weds 7-10pm CT) 4. Lights Vengeance- 8/8M Uldir (Weds/Thurs 8-11am CT) 5. Council of Ricks- 5/8H (TH/F 9:30pm-12am CT) 6. Afternoon Heroics- 7/8H Uldir (Sat/Sun 1-4pm CT) 7. Weekend Warriors- 1/8M (7/8H) Uldir (Sat/Sun 9am-12pm CT) Heroic Only 1. Wildcards- 5/8H Uldir (Saturdays 12-3:30pm CT) 2. Netflix & Chill - 6/8H Uldir (Thursdays 7-10pm CT) 3. T.G.I.F.- 7/8H Uldir (Fridays 8:30pm-12am CT) 4. Night Wolves- 7/8N (2/8H) Uldir (Fri/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 5. Tunnel Vision- 1/8H (T/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 6. Overdraft- 7/8H Uldir (W/Sun 7-10pm CT) 7. Seriously Casual- 2/8H Uldir (Sundays 7:30-10:30pm CT) 8. Trinacria- 5/8H Uldir (Fridays 1-4pm CT) 9. Black Empire – NEW TEAM (TBA) RBG TEAMS 1. WCA - Mon/Weds 8-11pm CST 2. Heroes Never Die - Sundays 7-9pm CST 3. Daddy Issues - Saturdays 8-10pm CST 4. Bad Guys- Sundays 12-2:30pm CST See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/Dollce36 15h
18h ⚡[A] Velocity 3/8M, 8/8H - Daytime Guild ⚡ To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2 Hello! This is Starby from Velocity on Sargeras[A]. We're an established guild that does Mythic raiding in the morning/daytime. We're seeking reliable, skilled players (mainly DPS and healers, but looking at any good additions) for Uldir and to bolster our bench. Casuals, alts/boosts, and M+ pushers are welcomed, too! The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun in the process. We’re searching for like-minded individuals who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. Our main roster is composed of veteran players. Some of us have been playing together for a little over a year, while others are new friends. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re simply looking for a few more to round us out! [A] <Velocity> 3/8M, 8/8H - (10/11M ABT with 7% on Argus, 5/9M, 7/10M, 7/7M) Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs Recruitment Needs Melee – Warrior, WW Monk Tank – Bear (flex pref) Ranged – Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Ele Shaman Healers - Resto Shaman, Disc/Holy Priest **** Offspecs are a huge plus!! Note: We will always consider all classes/specs/roles. Above is what were low on. Requirements 355+ ilvl and some Mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Attendance Consistency, reliability and communication. It's more valuable to have someone always on time 2/3 days provided it's clear which days than someone who is "available" every day but regularly late or infrequently missing. We’re interested in players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders must communicate in the event of tardiness or absences. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! Trial Period After an agreed upon start date, Trials will be evaluated over the course of 6 to 9 raid days - demonstrating attendance, attitude and play. What you can expect from us: Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week and in the process of setting up key pushing teams. Contact Mindclash#1800 for more info. What we expect from you: Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly, team-oriented player with a positive attitude. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor! ;D If we sound like a good fit, let us know! You can apply through our app, by leaving a response here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. You could also go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! To apply: https://goo.gl/forms/YbKQRIcEyXt0XAaC2 Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =) BNET Fox#1713 (GM) Peach#1423 Ezmaya#1410 Mindclash#1800Starby31 18h
18h Doppelganger 6/8M 8hrs/wk LFM <Doppelganger> is a Cutting Edge guild on Sargeras Alliance that looks to raid end-game content with like minded individuals in a mature, productive and respectful environment. Our information will be posted below; if you’re confident that <Doppelganger> is the home for you feel free to apply at our recruitment page, or contact one of our recruitment officers. Progression Schedule: Wed/Thu 8-11 CST, Monday 9-11 CST. We add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong first week and the ability to accumulate heroic gear without sacrificing Mythic progression time the second week. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/sargeras/doppelganger BFA Progression: 6/8M Uldir Recruitment Needs: Exceptional applicants will always be considered, regardless of what is on our priority list A couple exceptional DPS, CE exp across tiers is a plus Our standards: Expectations are explained thoroughly in our thread posted below but the essence of the post is how performance and maturity are both essential to raiding in <Doppelganger>. Underperformers and players toxic to our community are handled swiftly. Links: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment Contact Information: Recruitment: Creepingup#1783 Chesties#1612 Guild Master: Rudamen#1295Rudamen12 18h
19h [A] <Sovereign> Raiding Recruitment AM Team <Sovereign> is a Community that prides itself on Transparency, integrity and passion for all things WoW, we do not tolerate racism, political, sexual, religious or inappropriate behavior in our Guild chat. If you struggle to understand why then this guild is not for you. I am currently LF for any raiders for my late night team, now heading into Mythic... Thurs/Fri/Sat Invites out at 1:30AM CDT pulls at 2AM ending at 5AM CST. 8/8 Heroic Looking for but not limited to... H Pally Ranged DPS Requirements for Raiding 1: Discord with working Mic 2: Great attitude and a drive to be the best 3: Always on top of your class knowledge and spec 4: The ability to take constructive criticism 5: Showing up to Progression already knowing the boss fights 6: On time Prepped with flasks, potions, Augment runes and tomes for Talent swaps per boss encounter 7: Completing a Mythic+ every week 8: Able to withstand my blunt and direct honesty, i don't sugar coat anything 9: Addons; Deadly boss mods, Weakauras, Details/Skada, Exorsus After reading the requirements if you too are just so damn excited and passionate to down some Mythic bosses like myself and want to see yourself grow as a player then GREAT!! I would be happy to talk to you in game and go over any questions you may have for myself and the Team here. Wintercleave or Btag Selvallis#1819 Norsanistraz Nolimitation If none of us are online feel free to contact a guildy and they can direct you to any member of our leadership team. And finally I appreciate your consideration! :) WinterWintercleave13 19h
19h [A] <Vacuity> 2/8H recruiting PvE/PvP We are a small group of politically incorrect high experience players looking for more for high M+ keys and weekend raiding (currently doing Saturday nights only with normals on Sunday). We primarily need DPS at this time but always interested in more tanks and healers to run multiple groups. If you are interested and not geared we are not adverse to gearing you. As far as PvP content I am also forming a late night RBG team. I have high experience in this area as do a few others in the guild. Not worried about experience too much as long as you can listen and learn. If interested in joining add me (Smoff#1896) or whisper Comic in game.Comic18 19h
20h [A] 368 Havoc DH LF Mythic Runs I am a 368 DH looking to get some Mythic boss progression. Not looking to change guilds, but find a team from Sargeras i could tag along with. I cant make my guilds Mythic raid times so i am reaching out to the Community for a reliable PUG group. I will come stocked up and ready to go. My play times are: Wed/Sat 11pm- 10am EST Sunday 12am- 10am EST If you have an opening or want to discuss some more than please hit me up in game Ryaub#1284 or Discord Hellofice#3822Åggression0 20h
20h <Zernos Demon Bar> <Zerno's Demon Bar> is now recruiting! Led by 11/11M Raiders, we are a mature guild looking for DPS interested in cutting edge progression on a two-night schedule! Raid: W/TH 7-10:30 Server. Currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic. Visit zdemonbar.com to app or add me on BTAG: Zernoxnun#1121. Current Needs: 10/18/2018 Tanks: Blood DK (willing to swap DPS occasionally) Melee: All Ranged: All Healers: Resto ShamZernoxnun56 20h
20h [A]<Contraband> 8/8H 1/8M Looking for More! <Contraband> is a guild made up of mythic raiders & PVPers that have played in top US guilds together since BC. We moved to Sargeras for BFA with the plan of raiding mythic content on a causal schedule. We are currently 8/8 heroic 1/8 mythic. We are looking to pick up more exceptional players of all classes to fill the ranks. We plan to raid heroic with 25-30 to have a comfortable roster for mythic progression. Our raiding schedule is as follow: Tuesday 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST Thursday: 7:30PM - 10:30PM CST If you are interested, please contact us: Nipps#11638 eC1aire#1710 MoSparkles#1892Jaydillaog10 20h
21h Selling Xmog Collection Hi everyone, I’ve decided to sell my entire xmog collection. According to US average pricing, the entire collection adds up to a little over 23 million gold. It includes many unobtainables like a Dreamscale Breastplate and others. If you have any interest, I currently have all the items listed on the AH right now. If you would like to check out what I have, I am currently working on an excel spreadsheet with individual pricing. The character I have it all selling on is Costs and everything that I’m selling on that character is part of the collection. If you have any interest, you can contact me @ my btag: Cold#12221 or feel free to mail me a message to either one of my bank alts: Selling or Costs. Thanks y’all.Selling0 21h
23h [A] <All Might> 5/8H - 8/8N Uldir Recruiting! <All Might> is a returning casual two-day a week raiding guild! We are looking for current/returning raiders for BFA. We are currently 5/8H - 8/8N Uldir and looking to recruit a few more Ranged DPS, Melee DPS, and a Healer to continue the heroic push and into MYTHIC! Our raiding schedule is as follow: Wednesday: 8:00PM - 10:30PM CST (Server Time) Thursday: 8:0PM - 10:30PM CST (Server Time) -Sunday is optional Alt/Normal run- We are currently recruiting Ranged/Melee DPS and a Healer in for raiding. Looking for individuals who have current Legion expansion raiding experience. We will be continuing through heroic and looking for people looking to push Mythic. We do PVE/PVP content and are looking to recruit and build a core for the remainder of BDA. M+ and BGs are going to be on our radar as we push through BFA and do content as a group! This is what we are currently recruiting for: DPS: Ranged - Warlock & Mage Melee - Warrior & Rogue Healer - Resto Druid or Holy Pally If you are interested feel free to add me: InaSheLL#1494Dystonia69 23h
23h [A][WEEKDAY-EST-PM][2/8M] <Severity Gaming> Hello Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to Severity Gaming (SG). We're an online gaming community that I launched in 2010 with the goal of providing players with high quality web services, great networking opportunities, and premium game-play. Our target audience includes casual, competitive, and professional level PC and Console gamers (ages 18+). Unfortunately, we're nowhere near as big or active as we once were, which is why we need YOU! :) *arbitrarily points in various directions* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All raid spots are currently open. Our goal for the first Tier is to build our initial team and then start honing it into a core of players that are not just good at the game, but also people we collectively want to play with. Read: We're not in a rush to dive right into Mythic with a group we haven't built confidence in. It will take some time. If any of this excites you, and/or you feel that you could be a meaningful contributor towards our success, let's talk! More info below... ========================== QUICK INFO ========================== Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community) Server: Sargeras - High Pop Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11p EST Voice Server: Discord Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC) Website: http://www.severitygaming.com (Under Construction) Application: (Being Rebuilt) Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience: EST: 8pm-12m CST: 7p-11p MST: 6p-10p PST: 5p-9p ========================== CONTACT INFO ========================== Please add the following btags: Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST. Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351 Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!Delacour69 23h
23h ' delete thisLchapo7 23h
1d (A) 6/8H <Wretched> LF 1 TANK, MORE DPS/HEALS <Wretched> is a guild of friends and family that enjoy playing the game together. What you can expect from us: We are a HEROIC raiding guild. We're currently 6/8H, aiming for AOTC. If we can get a large enough group, we'd love to give some Mythic bosses a try. We want to see every person who joins our guild succeed. Getting better as a team is our goal. All players are welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players. Pushing M+ is a fundamental gearing element of our guild. We are also looking to build up a PvP Team for those interested. Raid Times: 7pm - 10pm realm time, Wed/Sat (Considering a swap to Tues/Thurs) WANTED: -LF Tank: Monk/DK pref, but all accepted. -LF DPS: DK, Warrior, Boomy, Warlock, S Priest, but all accepted. -LF Heals: Disc/Druid/Monk preferred, but all accepted. M+/PvP -LF ALL Raid Expectations: -Show up on time. Let us know when you can't make it. -Have knowledge of fights. Read guides or watch vids. -Come prepared with flasks/food/etc. -Use the following addons: DBM, GTFO -We're a Discord guild, and it will be mandatory for raiding. If you feel like <Wretched> can be a home for you, reach out to one of the following: Zadeus-Sargeras (Ama#1505) Raleen-Sargeras (detwarren#2489) Cursewords-Sargeras Look us up: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Wretched https://raider.io/guilds/us/sargeras/Wretched Note: Most of us are adult players, and we prefer to keep it this way for the sake of not offending younger ears. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.Raleen2 1d
1d 2 Day 6/8M Sat/Sun LF Warlock To Apply Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs About Us <Casually Competent> 6/8M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN. Current needs: Warlock All exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon by the opening of Mythic Antorus ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Wes#12170 Abcboy#1225 Max#12177Pxled112 1d