Sargeras

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
4m 7 looking for Mythic Raiding Guild We lead a guild on Korgath, but the realm died and we decided to transfer to Sargeras - previously guildies are looking for a guild to raid with on Sargeras. We are... DPS DK Pally Shaman (can heal) Hunter Mage Warrior (can tank) Healer Druid Send me a message - MetalAtHeart#1946Raylinn2 4m
15m Dk looking for heroic raiding guild As title says. I'm a 322 blood dk. Looking for mythic+ group and a raid spot. Can tank, off tank, or DPS for raid. Im an older player and have played since vanilla. The last time I main tanked for a guild was dragon soul. I can raid any night after 7 pm est. Message me in game if you want to talk, have discord, mumble, ts3. ThanksArajax3 15m
1h 11/11M Healer Priest and Warlock LF Guild Hello, Two former guildies looking for a guild that aims for Cutting Edge each tier. One of us is a Priest healer (Pref Holy but experienced with Disc), and the other is an Affliction Warlock. Both characters 120, around 330, and continuously gearing up for the next few weeks. Experience: We have Cutting Edge Experience. Our guild was 9/9M ToS, and 11/11M Antorus. Faction: Prefer Alliance. Schedule: Any raid times between 7:00pm and 1:00am EST will work. Drop a comment below, and I will speak with any guilds who are interested.Lauttie2 1h
1h Iconic- Recruitment for BFA Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance About Us: We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also. What I Expect From Raiders: I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit. Raid Days/ Times: Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added. Time: 830-1130pm cst (server time) Character(s) Requirements: You are required to keep up one alt, both toons must be maintained and raid ready. For recruitment purposes I would say you need to be 20-23 ap level and 350-360 ilvl by raid on toons. Loot: With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness. Recruitment Needs: Tanks: BrwMonk-Multiclass Melee DPS : Closed Ranged DPS: Boomy, Mage, Spriest Heals: All except Dsic Priest Contact Info: Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm) Disc ID- Cerinity#1162Cerinety36 1h
2h Ret looking for friendly guild w/ raiding Hello, I'm a returning player who is excited to experience Battle for Azeroth with a new crew! I'm interested in a guild that has a structured raid team that raids on set days. I'm not too critical on progression, because for me--it's just about doing something with fun people! I'm open most days with the exception of Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday afternoons (7:00-12:00 central). --- I'm a self-motivated raider who plays to win, but old enough to remember it's still a game. I actively look up guides for my class and game content. I come prepared with consumables, and I'm good with blind practice, wipes, and constructive criticism. I use Discord for voice communication. My main spec that I wish to raid with is Retribution DPS. I also plan to maintain a Protection tanking set, and am OK occasionally tanking in a raid setting if needed. I will not play Holy. --- I'm not entirely sure if I'll find the guild I'm looking for, but i know if I don't try--I'll never know. I just want a cool bunch of folks I can hang out with and do some friendly raiding with on a set scheduled basis. I'm not a fan of pugging. Thanks for reading!Nausprime3 2h
2h Disc/Holy Priest and Ret Paladin LF guild Hey guys a buddy and I are back for BFA and in need of a guild, please post your recruitment spam here! We want something that raids 7-10 est on a 2 day a week schedule. We both have a ton of prior experience and just need a new group of peeps to play withJethek2 2h
2h [A] <Zero Deaths> Semi-Casual Prog Guild <Zero Deaths> Greetings fellow raiders! Imagine a guild where you can log on and clear a raid instance without having to run a clinic for people who don't know what fire looks like. Dream of a guild that isn't run by someone who is going to screech into their microphone like some !@#$ infused banshee. Picture joining our guild and probably getting at least one of those things. We’re a fun progression guild that enjoys competitive game play while still maintaining a laid-back and friendly atmosphere. We need new recruits that know how to play their class well or that are willing to take positive criticism and tips to be able to play better. We're quite active in discord and enjoy running mythic +s. 4 of us come from Vanilla and have been raiding together since we were Death Tax > Six to Midnight > Get C***** > Get Well Soon and other’s we’ve picked up along the way. Raid Times Monday & Wednesday - Times TBA (Between 6CST & 11CST) Recruitment] Would love a DPS with O/S Tank. Filled on Warlocks. Currently filled on Tanks. Casuals & Fill ins also welcome. Add my Btag Syllie#11658 or my Discord Syllie#9679 if you'd like to chat.Sÿllie3 2h
2h LF 2Night/ wk Semi casual Prog guild "We'll Be applying as a Team" Step bro's style Outlaw Rogue/ Frost mage IRL friends that like to raid together LF 2 night per week raiding between 7-12pmEST Preferably 1WEEKEND night per week. Both Previously In <Storm> sargeras cutting edge Raiders LF guild poking into mythic content But at minimum clearing Heroic Blinkage-Sargeras- Frost mage (prog on Kellss-Sargeras) Awlday-Antonidas -Outlaw rogue*(planning to transfer)(all progression On Graphyte-Sargeras,Re-maining for bfa) Pls respond here or PST Allnamestakn#11289 We're a package deal LF a chill/relaxed guild of good players.Awlday1 2h
3h <Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is a guild with top world history and is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization harboring teams in other games as well as a TwitchTV team. With that said, we are looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence! <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Battle for Azeroth and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you! We've been around for 9+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during Antorus after clearing heroic modes and a few Mythics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in BFA and beyond! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in Battle for Azeroth and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 12:30am - 3:30am EST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks ~ Any exceptional applicant - DPS ~ Any exceptional applicant - Healers ~ Any exceptional applicant Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a gaming organization and community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. See the top disclaimer for more info! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: Indofear ...Indo326 3h
3h [A][PVE][WEEKDAY][EST][PM] <Severity Gaming> Hello Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to Severity Gaming (SG). We're an online gaming community that I launched in 2010 with the goal of providing players with high quality web services, great networking opportunities, and premium game-play. Our target audience includes casual, competitive, and professional level PC and Console gamers (ages 18+). Unfortunately, we're nowhere near as big or active as we once were, which is why we need YOU! :) *arbitrarily points in various directions* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We've just moved our World of Warcraft guild to Sargeras (from Kel'Thuzad) in an effort to tap a larger larger local recruitment pool to build our raid team with. All raid spots are currently open. Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience: EST: 8pm-12m CST: 7p-11p MST: 6p-10p PST: 5p-9p Our goal for the first Tier is to build our initial team and then start honing it into a core of players that are not just good at the game, but also people we collectively want to play with. Read: We're not in a rush to dive right into Mythic with a group we haven't built confidence in. It will take some time. If any of this excites you, and/or you feel that you could be a meaningful contributor towards our success, let's talk! More info below... ========================== QUICK INFO ========================== Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community) Server: Sargeras - High Pop Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11p EST Voice Server: Discord Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC) Website: http://www.severitygaming.com (Under Construction) Application: (Being Rebuilt) ========================== CONTACT INFO ========================== Please add the following btags: Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST. Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!Delacour37 3h
4h <Currently Online> Multiple Raid & RBG Teams! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Sargeras Alliance, stretching over 7 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Horde- Illidan guilds) we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS Uldir Progression Mythic Raiding 1. Risky Business- (Sat 8pm-12am CT) 2. Casually Serious- (Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30am CT) 3. Good Vibez- (Tues/Weds 7-10pm CT) 4. DSOA - (Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12am CT) 5. Masters of Mayhem- (Sat/Sun 7-10pm CT) 6. Lights Vengeance- (Weds/Thurs 8-11am CT) 7. Council of Ricks- (TH/F 9:30pm-12am CT) 8. Afternoon Heroics- (Sat/Sun 1-4pm CT) 9. Weekend Warriors- (Sat/Sun 9am-12pm CT) Heroic Only 1. Wildcards- HEROIC ONLY- (Saturdays 12-3:30pm CT) 2. Netflix & Chill - HEROIC ONLY- (Thursdays 7-10pm CT) 3. T.G.I.F.- HEROIC ONLY- (Fridays 8:30pm-12am CT) 4. Night Wolves- HEROIC ONLY- (Fri/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 5. Tunnel Vision-HEROIC ONLY (T/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 6. Overdraft-HEROIC ONLY- (W/Sun 7-10pm CT) 7. Idiosyncrasy- HEROIC ONLY- (T/TH 7-10pm CT) RBG TEAMS 1. WCA - Mon/Weds 8-11pm CST 2. Heroes Never Die - Sundays 7-9pm CST 3. Daddy Issues - Saturdays 8-10pm CST 4. Bad Guys- Sundays 12-2:30pm CST See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/Breé413 4h
4h <Despicable> Fri/Sat recruiting SKILLED RDPS <Despicable> is an Alliance guild on Sargeras. As a guild we only finished 9/11M due to a few raiders having to change work schedules. Lead by 11/11M raiders. We're a laid back Guild with zero tolerance on drama. We aim to be one of the most efficient raid teams on Sargeras in terms of progression / hours raided. Right now our recruitment is OPEN TO SKILLED RDPS until our competitive mythic roster is set (20-23 man roster) Raid Times Fri/Sat; 7pm-1030pmPacific time (PST), 9pm-1230am server (CST) What we expect: - Players with previous raiding background - Good positive, team attitude - Come to raids well prepared (Flask/potions/food) etc. - Players who educate themselves on fights prior to new content. - Thorough knowledge of your class mechanics - Eagerness to improve - Strive to be the best of your class/spec - Discord with working mic - Players who will show up to every raid - Players looking for a long term guild, who want to be part of our family! What To Expect From Us: - A drama free, mature Guild environment - Like minded teammates with zero tolerance towards slackers - Teammates you can depend on to show up, do their job, and kill stuff - Late night players - Cool people to do your mythic +'s with If you share our mindset and want to kill bosses! Fill out this quick application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSepGUcBZggrskOpyMJBpMSEzb-NXEsIqSCFJv8OG_6Cd63RDQ/viewform Contacts Adobo#1390 GM Discord: Biggie#0667Biggiesmiles25 4h
4h 11/11H Hunter/Monk LF Guild Hello, Sargeras! I'm looking to join a guild that raids any weekday evenings, no Wednesdays for BFA. I would be coming from Stormrage, but server transfer is not a problem. I'm interested in Sargeras because I live in Central time, so most raid times would better line up with my preferred schedule. I mained a Hunter throughout most of Antorus, but swapped to Monk towards the end. I would be willing to join with any of the following specs: Survival / BM Hunter WW Monk w/ BrM offspec Ele Sham w/ Resto offspec (still learning to heal) Bnet: agøny#1509 Discord: agøny#8316Agonym0 4h
4h <Enrage> LFM for BFA <Enrage> is currently looking for more people for BFA. What you can expect from us: We provide a fun atmosphere. We are all a group of friends that come together to hang out each week and down bosses. Although, that sounds like a blast, we do get serious for boss pulls. We provide feast and flasks. We also have many members that do other things outside of our normal raiding ours. Whether it's M+'s, PvP, Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, LoL, or just hanging out in Discord. We also run Alt raids on the weekends to gear up Alts. What we expect from you: We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class. Prepare for new bosses (watching videos, proper addons such as DBM or Big wigs, Angry Assignments, WA's, 90% raid attendance, No Drama, and a positive attitude. What We Are Looking For: Our current needs are: RDPS: Considering All Heals: Disc Priest/Hpally and/or Resto Druid Progression: 7/7M EN 5/10M NH 9/9H, 5/9M ToS 11/11H, 4/11M Antorus before a break before xpac. Raid Times: Tuesday 7-10 Est Wednesday 7-10 Est Thursday 7-10 Est Any questions or concerns GM: Vurik#1549Vurek199 4h
6h Selling Names for Gold Arbitrator Mesmerise (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/mesmerise) Hypnotise (https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hypnotise) Exceed Allegiance Willpower Total- SOLD Timid Persecute - SOLD Litany - SOLD Draconian Reprimand Cluster Advise - SOLD Outlast-SOLD Persist-SOLD Republic Century - SOLD Path - SOLD Augur - SOLD Throne - SOLD Prosper - SOLD Purify - SOLD Alive - SOLD Conspire - SOLD Prophesy - SOLD Anticipate- SOLD I am also open to trades. Get your name for the new expansion! Battletag: Clausewitz#11369Tao31 6h
10h LF raiding guild (6 of us in total) Myself and a few buddies have recently returned from a break and are in need of a guild focused on M+ dungeons / raiding. We all have mythic raiding experience and are interested in joining a raiding guild on Sargeras-US to tackle this expansions content! There are quite a few of us so I will list out our classes / desired roles. Myself: Enh shaman DPS The others: Druid Tank Monk Healer Mage DPS Warrior DPS (potentially switching to Priest heals) Monk DPS If you need any information on our experience or would like to get in touch with any of the others please message me via battle tag or reply to this post. Btag: Hildifonz#1843Hildifonz2 10h
10h Experience Player LF Guild I am a returning veteran of 13 years returning for BfA looking a guild to raid with preferrable later at night. I have extensive raid experience including mythic experience in HFC, BRF in WoD, and early heroic experience in Cata/WotLK I am currently a 309 Survival Hunter (Main Spec) I am capable of playing MM/BM but I would definitely prefer to play SV.Alsonia2 10h
10h Group of 7 looking for a raiding guild Hi Sarg, We are a group of friends who have been playing together since Cata and we are in need of a new home for BFA. Our current crop of classes is; Disc/Holy Priest(also willing to roll resto druid), Veng/Havoc DH, Enh/Resto Shaman, Boomkin, Hunter, Warrior, and a Rogue. We are looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week around 10:30 pm est, has a laid back environment but knows when it is time to get serious for progression. What you get from us is a group of dedicated and skilled players that will commit to getting better and improving our characters to the best of our abilities. If you are interested in our group please add one of us to chat LHP#1727 Prod#11935Dethek6 10h
11h Returning player LF raiding guild hello. i started playing WoW during the lich king and was able to clear content fairly easy. i decided to dedicate myself to full time raiding since then clearing all content until pandaria. i managed to clear pandaria heroic content fairly easy with a good guild, communication and excellent assistant for raiding days. what i offer: good assistance and only not showing up if theres an emergency reading before battles. im not the one who just yolo and dies. switching roles if needed contant reading on updates. highly experience in heroic pve stuff. flexible schedule atm due to working 20 hours a week currently i do not have a server and will pick depending on the guild. i also quit during pandaria and haven’t played anything and want to start fresh. class that im willing to level priest holy/disc, rogue, mage depending on guild needsGabrigoracey3 11h
12h [Alliance] Landoi's Scrutiny, 355 trink Trying to sell, need the gold as I'm new to the realm. Feel free to PST or check AH, looking for 400kDelthunrus0 12h
12h Holy Priest Looking for a Guild Looking for a guild with a late night raiding sched during weekdays. I can do 9:30 pm-3:00am Mondays-Fridays or any time on Saturdays and Sundays. Thanks for reading.Tentacles2 12h
13h <Take Two> Alliance Raiding/Mythic + Guild <Take Two> is a heroic raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8pm -11pm server time. Our strength lies with us being a close-knit/small guild rather than the gigantic guilds you often feel lost or forgotten within. Our core group is skilled/geared enough for Mythic Level raiding but we enjoy the fun and lightheartedness of Heroic. Mythic may be in our future though in BfA We're looking forward to Battle For Azeroth and are currently looking for more members for our Raid and Mythic + teams. We want to progress but never at the expense of fun or the community, and we're not concerned with being "Cutting Edge". <Take Two> is a guild where you can get experience and become the player you want to be. We are very helpful and our Heroic raid environment thrives on people developing and reaching their potential as raiders which will allows us to progress through Mythic content as well. If you're interested in us, please talk to any of our members in-game or add my bnet tag. Thanks for your time! GM <Take Two> Chris#15559Hozin1 13h
13h <Wavvy> Late Night Raiders Recruiting for BFA <Wavvy>is looking for strong players to add to the roster. We are group of long time friends/family that have been raiding together periodically since Vanilla. Recruitment is 100% OPEN until our competitive mythic roster is set. Raid Times Tues/Wed/Thurs; 10pm-1am server (CST) What we expect: -Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. Strive to be the best of your class/spec. -People who educate themselves on fights prior to new content. -Fully prepared prior to every raid (flasks, food, potions) -People looking for a long term guild. We are looking for players who will be here, who will show up to every raid, and want to remain a part of our raiding team. What we give you: -We are reliable and consistent. We have been together through server transfers, leadership changes, and will be around for a long time to come. -We treat all our members with respect. We listen to everyone. Thoughts, ideas, and strategies are important for progression and will be heard through the correct forums. -Raiders are chosen based on merit not favoritism. Feel free to reach out with questions to Axe (CGvibez#1169), Xeno (iawlbringer#1580), Topszn (Outoftea#1879) or Smush (tiknaps#1223) in game. Thanks for your timeTekktonic16 13h
15h [A] Arms looking for guild Hey all I just transfered over here and I'm looking for a new guild. I'm looking for a fun and social guild that is focused on progression through dungeons and eventual raids. I've been playing off and on since day one.Zophar0 15h
15h SV Hunter and Rsham lf raid guild Title, both mythic/heroic expd, looking for a guild that starts raids at/after 10:30pm server time, anyone got any leads?Almereth0 15h
19h 337 Prot Pally LF raid team I'm looking for a casual raid team. I raided in the US 100-150 range as a Rogue in HFC-EN-ToV and took a break from serious raiding after my guild broke up. While playing casually I main swapped to a tank and raided casually with friends the rest of Legion. I didn't raid long term in ABT, but went 9/11M over a short run between my Pally and DK. Current logs provided: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16188126?zone=17&mode=detailed#difficulty=3 https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Jonniejuice https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Notjuice Previous Tiers: M ToS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/juicedaddy#rankingzone=13 I can provide HFC/EN/ToV/NH logs upon request. I am not looking for US rankings, I would just like to raid. Please add me on bnet, jonniejuice#11377 Thank you for your consideration!Jonniejuice5 19h
19h [A] <Fragments of Insanity> BUILDING ROSTER! ..................................<Fragments of Insanity>.................................... .............................................Who we are............................................................. We are a fresh progression raiding guild and was founded by a small group of friends that were all once part of hardcore progression raiding. Most of our staff has been around since BC and now just want to enjoy the game on a more casual level. We have a very relaxed environment with some maturity in the mix. Our officers are very easy going and fair. Everyone on our guild management team has families and understand the demand of day to day life. The guild's GM and officers are very well versed in their classes and specs and are well informed of raid fights before entering the instance. We are accepting all players (including groups) regardless of skill level or game knowledge. We are willing to bring in new players who are wanting to get a foothold into raiding, and assist them with any issues they may have in their class or role. This includes but is not limited to: gear choices, assistance with rotations, talent choices, gems, enchants, stat priorities, addon assistance, weakauras setup and UI Management. We pride ourselves in downing current content in a timely and efficient manner with a dedicated core raiding crew. We are looking for individuals who share our goals and are like minded. "Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun." - Randy Pausch RAID TIMES Wednesday - Thursday 7PM - 10PM Server/(CST) CURRENT PROGRESSION Antorus: 11/11 N (OLD) RECRUITMENT Please note: This is just a general list, we encourage anyone regardless of class or spec to apply. We are ALWAYS looking for more exceptional players for our roster. Death Knight: All Specs Demon Hunter: All Specs Druid: All DPS Specs Hunter: All Specs Mage: All Specs Monk: All Specs Paladin: Tank, DPS Priest: Shadow Rogue: All Specs Shaman: All Specs Warlock: CLOSED Warrior: All Specs What is expected of members/raiders. Be online 15 min prior to raid time. Unless you have spoken to an officer prior to raid. Use Discord for all raids. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Understand that criticism will come with raiding, please be open minded and learn from mistakes, don't take things personally. DBM or Bigwigs is a required addon Always try and have fun we are a fun guild and will joke around but know when to be serious.. What you can expect of us...includes but not limited to. Mythic and Mythic + runs. Assistance on gear, food, flasks and enchants. Assistance on rotation, addons and UI. A dedicated team headstrong on downing current content. A fun and relaxed guild enviorment. An ever growing community always willing to help other guild members. If you feel that we would be a good fit for you, and you would like to join our team please reply to this thread (I will be checking it daily) or contact any of the administration staff at any time. We are all on daily. [GM] Tetralosa - Shamsalot#1926 [Co-GM] Bonadea - Anglwithorns#1322 [Co-GM/Recruiter] Ampetrien - Amp#1843Ampetrien7 19h
20h [A] WW Monk Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild Looking for guild to do Mythic raiding as well as running M+dungeons and what not. I would prefer raid times around 8-midnight server time during the week or flexible on weekends. I was 7/7M for emerald nightmare last xpac and 1/10M nighthold before life got in the way. I also ran hundreds of Mythic + and Karazhan for the mount. If I would be a good fit for you guild let me know. Thanks. P.S. I like my alchemy and always aim to flask up friends :P.Damunk2 20h
23h 11/11M Vigilant - OPENLY RECRUITING for BFA! Sargeras-Alliance Guild. OPENLY RECRUITING FOR BFA! Minimum requirements are a great attitude and a Mythic progression mentality! Not geared? No sweat! This is a recruitment post for ALL THREE Teams. Apply at www.vigilant-sargeras.com and/or add an officer for info! About Us Vigilant was reformed and renamed in October 2016 from a previously 11/13M HFC Guild that ran between February - July 2016. We began our first raid on October 25, 2016 and have been pushing content as hard as possible since. While each tier, we've frequently run into problems with roster consistency and progression, we never gave up and despite everything, we've always grown and thrived. Vigilant has always had a history of officers who are very well invested in the future of the Guild and they are a major part of our continued success. With Antorus being our most successful raid tier, we've begun the shift from a semi-hardcore Guild to a more hardcore Cutting Edge Guild with aspirations to consistently push Cutting Edge with each tier. Vigilant has THREE raid teams that raid WD (Tues/Weds), WE (Sat/Sun), and FM (Friday/Monday) with their own dedicated rosters and officers. It is our plan to have all three teams push for Cutting-Edge each tier, as hard as possible. One thing that makes Vigilant very unique is that while we are pushing two hardcore raid teams, we still put a lot of focus into building an active, thriving, and fun community. From morning to afternoon, you may find 10 - 20 people online. But in the evenings, you can find anywhere from 20 - 35 people online (on raid nights, we've seen up to 65 online). We highly encourage our members to get together and run things to continue to build that fun and active community. Our raid environments get very focused and serious, especially in progression. Our officers are always pushing our members to maximize their performance and improve, but are not afraid to sit someone if they cannot meet our requirements. However, that being said, we still have a lot of fun during raids and we feel that our raids never get too stressful! If you're eager to push content as hard as you can, constantly improve yourself, and still have fun and not feel like you're at a job, then Vigilant is the place for you! Recruitment WD Team Tank (Closed) DPS (Open) Healer (Closed) WE Team Tank (Closed) DPS (Open) Healer (Closed) FM Team Tank (Closed) DPS (Open) Healer (Closed) For specific class recruitment info, visit our website: www.vigilantes.enjin.com Minimum Raid Requirements Normal: 205+, 2 Legendaries Heroic: 220+, 2 Legendaries Mythic: 235+, 2 BiS Legendaries If you don't meet requirements or don't see your class/specialization listed, still don't hesitate to apply and/or contact us! We OPENLY accept casuals/back-ups/future raiders and we're always looking for exceptional people for our teams! Progression WD Team: 11/11 Normal Antorus - 11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Mythic Antorus WE Team: 11/11 Normal Antorus - 11/11 Heroic Antorus - 11/11 Mythic Antorus FM Team: 11/11 Normal Antorus - 11/11 Heroic Antorus - 5/11 Mythic Antorus Schedule Monday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (FM Team) Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (WD Team) Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (WD Team) Thursday: 8:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Joint Heroic Farm - NOT MANDATORY) Friday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (FM Team) & 7:00PM CST (Casual Normal Clear) Saturday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (WE Team) Sunday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (WE Team) Note that we have THREE Raid Teams and a 1-day optional farm. You are only required to commit to one of the three teams. So don't let that whole schedule scare you! Contact -Jäger#11356 (Guild Master & Raid Leader for all Teams) -Kage#1490 (Melee Officer - WE Team) -MightyMal#1583 (Recruitment Officer - WE Team) -Balth#1620 (Healing Officer - WE Team) -Bambooz1er#1449 (Ranged Officer - WD Team) -Vedel#1154 (Melee Officer - WD Team) -Pity#1653 (Recruitment Officer - WD Team) -Sombodee#1598 (Healing Officer - WD Team) -Kormai#1108 (Ranged Officer - FM Team) -Winterfell#1111 (Melee Officer- FM Team) -Fuzzms#1573 (Recruitment Officer - FM Team) (WD = Tuesday/Wednesday | WE = Saturday/Sunday | FM = Friday/Monday) Apply at www.vigilant-sargeras.com and/or add an officer for info!Verhängnis42 23h
23h <Two Strike Policy> (11/11M) LF DPS and Heal About Us: Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries, Heroic Uldir carries and optional Mythic Uldir pug runs. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team. Most of our members are 3-4k+ Raider.io and retain top 10 spots on Sargeras Alliance side. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. Although BFA brings changes to the loot system, we expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 11/11M Antorus  6/9M ToS 7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M) 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 10am-12pm CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic Uldir on mains  Optional Thursday 7pm-10pm CST - Alt Heroic Uldir  Optional Saturday 7pm-10pm CST - Mythic Alt Uldir                                                                                                                  Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult.  High Priority Recruitment: Ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage (Arcane and Frost) Shadow Priest, Balance Druid  Melee DPS: Havoc DH, Ret Paladin and Arms Warrior Healer: Resto Druid, Mistweaver Monk and Holy Paladin  Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Protection Paladin and Vengeance Demon Hunter ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit us at twostrikepolicy.com for more information.  Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness/Zahedd - Ghostdragon#19918 Recruitment Officer: Alandran - TheKiserSoze#1742Darksickness72 23h
1d <Zernos Demon Bar> <Zerno's Demon Bar> is now recruiting! Led by 11/11M Raiders, we are a mature guild looking for healers/DPS interested in cutting edge progression on a two-night schedule! Raid: W/TH 7-10:30 Server. Visit zdemonbar.com to app or add me on BTAG: Zernoxnun#1121.Zernoxnun17 1d
1d LGBTQ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with almost 2000 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish! From all over the world :) you never where is your other half! Nacil0 1d
1d <The Darker Side> is Recruiting (A) We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Discord and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com Team 1 Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server (Legion) -Heroic/Mythic team Currently under reconstruction, in need of ALL! Team 2 Thur/Fri 8pm server (3hrs Thurs/4 hrs Fri) (Legion) - Heroic/Mythic team We need a few more ranged dps, a healer or two to finalize Team 2. Come check us out. We have cookies!Miesha63 1d
1d [A] Valinity 7:00-10:00 W/F LF Raiders We're recruiting all including raiders to finalize our core team. We've been getting geared up pretty quickly and plan on starting mythic dungeons tomorrow. We hope to be a cutting edge guild we will raid Wednesdays and Fridays 7:00-10:00 pm server time. Add Sharpp#1500 to discuss. Some of us have been raiding since vanilla, myself included. We're looking for dedicated raiders to fill out our core team. We're open to all roles though being a tank would be the hardest way to get in our team currently. Again battle net is Sharpp#1500Zappboi2 1d
1d [A] <Sensation Gaming> is recruiting! <Sensation Gaming> is looking to complete our mythic roster for BFA. Currently, we are in need of a resto druid, a boomkin, a WW monk, a DK dps w/ Blood OS, and a few solid ranged dps. Any backfill players are also welcome! The goal for every tier is Cutting Edge. Our raiders and leadership have almost a decade of experience, with Antorus mythic progress ranging from 5/11 to 11/11M. While we do boast a fun and friendly environment, people are expected to be serious and pull their weight in raid. Raid days/times are Th/Fr 8-11pm central. If you’re looking for a home, but raiding isn't your thing we are also looking for player to do RBGS on the weekends. Just a casual trying to enjoy the game? The doors are open to all. It's a close community that likes to have fun and get stuff done. Message me or Sully in game at Dedricus#1280 (me) or TheRealdirty#1727 (wildmansully), or simply reply to this post. We look forward to playing with you!Dedricus11 1d
1d <A> Vegetable Trader - Looking For Raiders Hello all, <Vegetable Trader> is a brand new Alliance guild that has setup shop here on Sargeras. As we are a new guild we are currently recruiting raiders for BFA progression and although we are a new guild we are committed to a quality guild environment that promotes progressive raiding and mythic+. As we progress through BFA our goal will be to quickly clear through Heroic difficulty for each raid and move on to Mythic progression. So what makes us different from the rest of the guilds on this server? We recognize that WoW is a game and that real life commitments are important. With that being said our goal is to not spend several hours a day jumping into raids and spending hours on end with little to show for it. Therefore we intend on progressing through raids in an efficient manner by maintaining a focused environment that will allow us to maximize our time during raids. By maintaining this environment it will help us ensure that we all have time to raid and enjoy the challenges that will come with quick Heroic clears and eventual Mythic progression. The qualities we are looking for in our raiders are as follows: - Great attitude - Willingness to learn about fights without having to have their hands held - Proficiency at their class and role Raid Schedule and Needs: Thursday: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (9:00 pm - 12:00 am Sargeras Realm Time) Monday: 10:00 pm - 1:00 am EST (9:00 pm - 12:00 am Sargeras Realm Time) As you can see we only intend on raiding two nights a week which is in line with our quick and efficient philosophy. As we are a new guild we are accepting all classes and roles, however our goal is to accept players with a history of raiding. If you are interested please feel free to contact myself or some of our other officers through our contact info below: Contact info Myself - Indomata Battle.net Tag: Falinis#1892 Discord: Falinis#8959 Carpetheas Battle.net Tag: Carp#11402 Scylix - Guild Master Battle.net Tag: Trear#1391Indomata6 1d
1d Team WW (A) LFM Morning Mythic Raid Currently Online is a large community guild based Alliance on Sargeras and Horde on Illidan. Team Weekend Warriors is looking to fill positions in our raid for Mythic BFA content. We are currently seeking another Team Leader assistant to help with Leading and Recruiting for the team. We are seeking individuals dedicated who, when coming to raid, have a positive mindset and a team play oriented attitude. We expect you to put as much effort as possible into perfecting your class. Raid Time: Sat-Sun 9AM-12PM CST ST History: Girbaldi has been a long time RL through-out WoW, starting from Cata till BFA and is Active Duty military. This team is a new team to BFA and we hope to take it to the top of the fun list. To apply go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/weekendwarriors/ If you have questions you can find us on Currently Online's discord at https://currentlyonline.gg/voice/ Under Branded or Girbaldi. Bnet# Branded#1156Enderwatt4 1d
1d [H] Priest LF M+ Dungeon and Raiding Group Hi Folks, I'm a healer, returning from raiding competitively in Wrath and am looking to join a group to do M+ Dungeons and Uldir. I've cleared high level content in the past and I'm excited to get back into healing! Looking forward to opportunity to play with a good group of people. Thanks!Prefixct0 1d
1d Ele Shaman LF Guild Ele Shaman looking for a mythic raiding guild, preferably tues/weds. About me: Always Active ( M+ / PvP ) Knows Boss mechanics before raid Loves Progression Sense of humor Can take constructive criticism Laid back Contact Information: Discord: Naldo#0249 Bnet: Naldo#1444Naldo0 1d
1d Grp of 6 LF raid guild. Times 2200+ FRI & SAT Rouge, Mage, Fdruid, Warlock, Hunter & H/Dpriest. We're a group of seasoned and experienced players. Looking for a guild that raids 2200+ (10pm) server, Fridays and Saturdays. We are willing to start later if need be, but cannot start any earlier. Add me on Bnet if you have any questions!! Flasshon#1255Flasshon0 1d
1d WW Monk LF Mythic Guild Only 300 ilvl right now because I started leveling on the 16th since I was on vacation. I'm ready to grind now and I'm looking for a guild for heroic/mythic dungeons and eventually mythic raiding. My mythic raiding experience really doesn't go past the first couple bosses of any tier because my guilds have never been the greatest and most of them fall apart pretty quickly and once people stop showing up I lose interest. Even still I think I'm a good player, I learn fast and I definitely put the time in. Here were my logs from last tier: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/27853940?zone=17&mode=detailed#difficulty=4 Not the absolute best but I didn't have BIS legendaries and it took me forever to get tier set. Can just whisper me in game I'll probably be onZaelya0 1d
2d [A] <Vilified> Recruiting for BfA Vilified is a heroic raiding guild that raids two nights a week, Monday and Wednesdays 6-9pm Server (CST). We are seeking like minded individuals who are interested in clearing heroic content in a consistent and timely manner. About Us Vilified was created at the beginning of Cataclysm by a small group of friends who had already been raiding with each other for several years. We put together the rest of the group with pugs who eventually joined our core. Throughout Firelands lifespan, we were able to consistently clear heroic mode. With the release of Dragon Soul, we decided to make the push for server first. Although we did not achieve this goal, we managed server second and Alliance first, which we are very proud of. We held this position up till Throne of Thunder, until many of us quit due to IRL time constraints. We reformed in Legion where we cleared all content in Heroic, achieving AotC for each tier. Goals for BfA Since we have all gotten a little older, have full time jobs, families, etc., we want to continue as a laid-back Heroic guild. Our main goal is to get AotC as a guild and to clear each week efficiently. We also want raids to be as fun as possible! What we're looking for First and foremost, we’re looking for like minded individuals who want to join the guild. That being said, we realize there might be individuals in social guilds who want to do a little raiding, but not necessarily leave their guilds. We want to extend an invite to anyone who fits this category, think of it as a consistent pug group. We don’t expect anyone to be purple or orange parsing and we don’t like to sit anybody. Mistakes happen and we do not single anyone out or yell, as long as you learn from them. If this sounds like a good fit or if you have any questions please reach out to any of the following officers: Lixxia#1740 maryploppins#1579 kaea#1410Arts0 2d
2d [A] Liberation - Recruiting for BFA Greetings, Liberation is currently recruiting some more laid back folks to join us moving forward in Battle For Azeroth. We're a really laid back group of people whom like to have fun. Our vision like many guilds on this server is to achieve the Cutting Edge Achievement. Why Liberation? Simple, we're just here to have fun. Our guild is a mature mind set. We're looking to raid on an extremely lightweight schedule of six hours per week. We provide everything for you. We just ask that you know how your class works, and you come researched and prepared for the progression content at stake. We take the burden off of raiding by providing repairs, consumables, enchants, flasks, potions and food. Raid Information: Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday Raid Times: 8:00p-11:00p CST Recruitment Information: Tanks: Closed DPS: Boomkin, Rogue and Exceptional DPS Healers: Mistweaver We aren't the guild that is going to require you to have stellar parses or an exuberant amount of gear. We will help you learn to raid and gear you up with your time invested with us. If you would like more information, hit me up on BattleTag: Blashy#1850. Thanks for your time, -Blash Updated: 2018-08-18Blashyrkh43 2d
2d Warrior(arms/fury)currently LF raiding guild hello. i started playing WoW during the lich king and was able to clear content fairly easy. i decided to dedicate myself to full time raiding since then clearing all content until pandaria. i managed to clear pandaria heroic content fairly easy with a good guild, communication and excellent assistant for raiding days. what i offer: good assistance and only not showing up if theres an emergency reading before battles. im not the one who just yolo and dies. switching roles if needed contant reading on updates. highly experience in heroic pve stuff. flexible schedule atm due to working 20 hours a week due to new job i might have random hours until its fixed. i also quit during pandaria and haven’t played anything and want to start fresh. thanks for your timeBáhámútz0 2d
2d 2 for early morning raiding guild/group Player 1: Healer - Monk, Priest, Paladin, Druid. DPS Feral Druid, Frost Dk. Prefers Mistweaver Monk. Age 37. Started in Legion. Player 2: DPS - Warrior, Affliction Warlock. Tank - Deathknight, Druid, Warrior. Prefers Arms Warrior and Blood Dk. Age 22. Started from the beginning. Both players have Mythic raiding experience with the bulk of experience in Heroic. We are looking for a home. We would like a place where people are active, friendly, progressive, and positive. We are not looking for the next best thing for now nor are we looking to 'jump around' to whichever place suits us momentarily. We'd really like to find a place that feels like a home where we can raid and do Mythics with friends we can depend upon(and won't go poof over the summer between expansions). We are also entertaining the idea of a raid group that meets on a static schedule(we used to attend Murray's raid group as guildies). Reason we are looking for a new guild - ours jumped ship over the summer(to the horde and we would like to remain alliance). The guild message literally says "Alliance scum!" atm. Hilarious -- going to miss them =( Times we are reliably available for raiding - 6am - 11am est s/m/t/w/th/f/sa. DISCLAIMER: This may change if we get rich.Arendariel0 2d
2d Looking for guild for pvp / m+ is my focus Looking for a guild where I can get to know the people I'm grouped with. If I just wanted a guild invite I could just join any random auto mass invite guild but I am looking for a better in game experience. I am very much interested in wpvp, arenas, rbg, and mythic plus. Not really interested in committing to a full raid schedule at this time so I can focus on the other parts of the game. My main rogue is horde and is still 110 because I boosted this guy the day of bfa launch to fight for the alliance. I like being out numbered and wanted to put up a fight in wpvp; even if you arent in a guild and you read this if you want a wq or bg buddy just send me and in game message or mail and we can run some stuff!Madrich0 2d
2d RBG Lead LFM Sup guys, I will be leading multiple RBG groups and would like to invite people from our server to try out and earn a spot on the team. I predominately do arenas and have hit glad multiple times on different toons but this xpac being that world pvp is so big I believe rbgs will be alot more fun filled with competition.. feel free to respond here or message me in game for more info. Im looking for people with legion xp atleast 2k+ but I am willing to give anyone a chance to prove themselves, I know many of you have returned to this game and may not have current xp but were once gods. Thanks for your time and im excited to hear back from you all :) - TacosTacozlol0 2d
2d [A] 331 RestoSham LF midday mythic guild Resto shaman looking for daytime progressive mythic raiding guild. Looking for guild that raids sometime between 10am-ending before 430pm CST mon-friday. A little about me, I have played since vanilla and am very competitive. I love going through my logs and seeing what I can do better and compare it to others. I played on and off in legion and really only played at start of new raid content. I also like to run mythic+. I played softbananas-hyjal and hardbananas-sargeras in legion and am looking to play my shaman now with my pally as my alt. Fruffo#1471Mushybananas0 2d
2d BM/ Prot Pally Looking for guild I had a BM main at the end of Legion after healing for most of the expansion. I am looking for a raiding guild that is in need of a tank. I can raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Weekends might be doable depending on the time. Add me jpowell1693#1731Rivon0 2d