Sargeras

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
16m <TSTQ> 11/11H Needs You! (Alliance) Are you looking for a fresh start in BFA like we are? Ever wanted to get into a guild from the first raid tier and adventure with the same group until the end of an expansion? Us too, and we need you! Too Stupid To Quit is group with a core consisting of former mythic players and friends looking to rebuild a new guild after splitting off at the end of Legion. After hitting a rough patch the last couple of months we have decided to start from the ground up. We have quite a few roles filled already but we need more bodies to continue mythic as our goal! All roles are currently welcome! We are a friendly community with mature and sociable, and most of all helpful folk. We are also currently looking for another person or two to help out as an officer to ensure a high quality, drama free raid environment. Raiding: We raid progression Wed & Thurs 8PM-11PM Central Time. Alt raids/farm or weekly keystones usually happen on Sunday at around the same time. In addition to raiders we are looking to build in different aspects of the game to keep people engaged, whether it be Leveling Alts, Achievement runs or Mythic + Dungeons. If you feel you want to be part of our group and get the fresh start so many of us are looking for in the expansion Please fill out our application or speak to one of our officers on battle.net and we will be in touch with you! Contact us! Application direct link: http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdME2Z4ZbE Officers: Senseilimb#1342, Theshortbus#1801 Urgent: Thanks to recent applicants for joining us! We still could use a tank with a dps offspec, and major recruitment need right now is healers. DPS also needed. We maintain a progression oriented mindset, but at the same time make sure that we aren't wasting anyone's time, and most of all, have fun with progression! As we have always been committed to helping out people learn, and are here to help you look over logs, or whatever to help out our team. Do not be afraid to join us no matter what kind of player you think you are right now. So if you're free on our raid days and need a home, don't be afraid to contact us! -The Too Stupid To Quit FamilySenseilimb15 16m
23m <Forge> Now Recruiting for BfA! About Us <Forge> (Sargeras-Alliance) is a rebirth of Seraphim from Area 52-Horde. We are a Mythic-minded raiding guild who intend to push to our limits and beyond. Our core is comprised of high progression Legion raiders who are coming back ready to achieve Cutting Edge in BfA. Our recruiting is currently OPEN. If you are a player who is willing to better yourself while pushing the limits of your class in a friendly progression team, then we want you. We are a guild that will work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. Help us help you. Schedule T/W/Th 9pm-12pm Server (CST) Activity outside of raid nights is expected. With Warfronts, Island Expeditions, and Mythic+ in BfA, you will be expected to be up to par on ILVL, Azerite, and any other progression system that comes with BfA. Base Requirements Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks Being prepared and knowing your role, your class expectations, and the raid encounters Discord capable - This means a functioning mic and the ability to listen Reliable internet connection & a minimum of 30fps under full raid load Consummate knowledge of your class Contact Us Jadeon#1206 Dragon#110830 IEatSoul5#1332Ayeria25 23m
32m 980 10/11m hpriest tryna finish tier bruh guild exploded right as we started argus prog lmfao im just tryna finish this tier, or my tmog set tbh idc if i get just 1 kill pls god end my suffering started this tier kinda late but i just want it to be over with at this point im not total garbage i'm also not as much of a ##%!!**% as this post may make me seem, i'm p chill my LOGS https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/woeful# PLS TAKE ME WITH YOU what i'd prefer: you have aggrammar killed you speak english around 10 pm est raid time what i need: an argus kill thanks carry me what you need: a healer, probably what you'd prefer: probably disc but guess what bois i'm literal garbage (jk i havent touched the spec at all i can try for you) pros/cons: pros: im interpersonal a f and just do whatever u need of me cons: im a literal dumpster and i'm sarcastic a f uhhhhhhhhh ask me anything msmisery#1675Woeful0 32m
1h [A] 10/11M 976 Feral LF Guild Heyooooo LF 11/11M guild that raids sometime between 7-11PM EST (4PM-8PM PST). 2-3 days a week. Muh Strong Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/dyenekes I stopped doing heroic a few months ago and have just been progressing with my Horde guild. I sincerely love my guild and don't want to leave, but I need to be Alliance for BFA. Haven't earned CE yet due to attendance and people dropping out at the end of expansion. What I want in a guild: Strong mythic players who don't stand in fire. Pretty much a mythic guild with a team that has mythic quality players and not carries. I don't want a guild that chases mythic in the first few weeks of release, I'd rather stick with heroic at first then move to mythic prog, Also looking for people who want to have FUN at the same time. Pleaaaaaase have jokesters etc etc.Dyenekes1 1h
3h <Vigil> US 77th Now Selling Mythic Antorus <Vigil> located on Sargeras is now selling full or partial Mythic Antorus bosses as well as the Mythic Gul'dan mount. - We accept gold only. - Cross realm characters are allowed as well as cross-realm currency. - We require a 20% down payment as confirmation of the sale and your presence on the sale date and time. We will give you a 30 minute grace period to show up or a negotiable length of time if you warn us in advance. - We do our runs on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6 - 10 CST/server time. - On master loot runs you get everything you need for your main spec (multiple token drops, etc.) aside from max item level relics (985). Mythic Antorus 9/11 Mythic Personal Loot Full Clear Mythic Personal Loot (no mount) Mythic Gul'dan mount For info Contact myself, Fen#12880Fèn2 3h
7h [11/11M] recruiting for 8 hour raid week ... ... ... VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history, both good and some not so good, all of which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild.net by clicking the "History" tab in the top right! We are one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period. Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days. Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well. Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild. New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you. If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 on Battle.Net, www.twitch.tv/onslaughtvq on Twitch, or if you just want to formally apply, you can do so @ www.vqguild.net/wp/recruitmentOnslaught449 7h
8h <Two Strike Policy> (10/11M) LF DPS and Heal About Us: Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries, Heroic Antorus carries and optional Mythic Antorus pug runs. Most of our members are 3-4k+ Raider.io and retain top 10 spots on Sargeras Alliance side. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids and our method of loot distribution is loot council. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 10/11 M Antorus  6/9M ToS 7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M) 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 10am-12pm CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic Antorus on mains Optional Thursday 7pm-10pm CST - Alt Heroic Antorus Optional Saturday 7pm-10pm CST - M Eli/Gul + Mythic Alt Antorus Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult.  High Priority Recruitment: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter (that can play both MM/BM), Elemental Shaman and Balance Druid Melee DPS: Rogue and Enhancement Shaman Healer: Resto Druid, Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit us at twostrikepolicy.com for more information.  Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness/Zahedd - Ghostdragon#19918 Recruitment Officer: Alandran - TheKiserSoze#1742Darksickness46 8h
8h <Wardens> 9/11 M Antorus Recruiting <Wardens> 9/11M Antorus is a semi-hardcore guild recruiting to fill out our Mythic Roster for Antorus and for BFA. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday from 7:30 to 10:30 at night CST. We are currently and 9/11 M Antorus and are recruiting primarily ranged DPS. We are looking for any ranged, but in particular would welcome a Warlock, SPriest, Boomkin, or Mage. If interested contact one of these officers through btag. Spcypnts5533#1730 Shini#11166 Nader#11773 LostTheWorld#1927 Shadow#11439Vasen4 8h
11h WTB Heroic ABT Run. Hello, I'm a 911 warrior looking to buy a Herioc ABT run . I'd prefer this to be done by a professional guild with it on master loot as personal loot is kind of lame with the chances and odd. However, I'd like prices for both personal and master loot runs. I'd also like it to be stacked with plate wearing raiders if possible. ThanksDraintrain0 11h
12h Hello, there. I transferred to this server the other day and I do believe it is the most refreshing wow experience available for a horde player. Thanks, guys!Helladin2 12h
12h Vigilant -10/11M- RECRUITING for WEEKDAY Team Sargeras-Alliance Guild. Apply at www.vigilantes.enjin.com and/or add an officer for info! Can't do weekdays? Check out our weekend post! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764366536 About Us Vigilant was reformed and renamed in October 2016 from a previously 11/13M HFC Guild that ran between February - July 2016. We began our first raid on October 25, 2016 and have been pushing content as hard as possible since. While each tier, we've frequently run into problems with roster consistency and progression, we never gave up and despite everything, we've always grown and thrived. Vigilant has always had a history of officers who are very well invested in the future of the Guild and they are a major part of our continued success. With Antorus being our most successful raid tier, we've begun the shift from a semi-hardcore Guild to a more hardcore Cutting Edge Guild with aspirations to consistently push Cutting Edge with each tier. Vigilant has THREE raid teams that raid Weekday (Tues/Weds), Weekend (Sat/Sun), and a Monday with their own dedicated rosters and officers. It is our plan to have both our Weekday and Weekend teams push Cutting Edge in each tier. The Monday team currently has no plans of becoming a Cutting Edge team, but more of a semi-casual raid team. It will still be held to similar performance expectations as the main teams, but merely raids one day per week. One thing that makes Vigilant very unique is that while we are pushing two hardcore raid teams, we still put a lot of focus into building an active, thriving, and fun community. From morning to afternoon, you may find 10 - 15 people online. But in the evenings, you can find anywhere from 15 - 35 people online (on raid nights, we've seen up to 50 online). We highly encourage our members to get together and run things to continue to build that fun and active community. Our raid environments get very focused and serious, especially in progression. Our officers are always pushing our members to maximize their performance and improve, but are not afraid to sit someone if they cannot meet our requirements. However, that being said, we still have a lot of fun during raids and we feel that our raids never get too stressful! If you're eager to push content as hard as you can, constantly improve yourself, and still have fun and not feel like you're at a job, then Vigilant is the place for you! Weekday Team Recruitment Tank (Open - Brewmaster Monk / Guardian Druid PREFERRED) DPS (Open - Ranged, but will consider strong melee) Healer (Open - Holy Paladin / Holy and/or Discipline Priest / Mistweaver Monk) For specific class recruitment info, visit our website: www.vigilantes.enjin.com Minimum Raid Requirements Normal: 925+, 70+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries (No longer run) Heroic: 945+, 75+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries Mythic: 970+, 75+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries (970+ for progression) If you don't meet requirements or don't see your class/spec listed, still don't hesitate to apply and/or contact us! We OPENLY accept casuals/back-ups/future raiders and we're always looking for exceptional people for our teams! Progression - Weekday Team (Weekend Team is 10/11M). 11/11 Normal Antorus - 11/11 Heroic Antorus - 10/11 Mythic Antorus Schedule Monday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Mon/Fri Team) Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Weekday Team) Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Weekday Team) Thursday: 8:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Joint Heroic Farm - NOT MANDATORY) Friday: Off Saturday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (Weekend Team) Sunday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (Weekend Team) Note that we have THREE Raid Teams and a 1-day optional farm. You are only required to commit to one of the three teams. So don't let that whole schedule scare you! Loot Distribution Loot Council (Using RCLootCouncil). Contact -Jäger#11356 (Guild Master & Raid Leader for Both Teams) -ItzStweezy#1431 (Melee Squad Leader - Weekend Team) -MightyMal#1583 (Recruitment Officer - Weekend Team) -Balth#1620 (Healing Officer - Weekend Team) -Shoegaze#1818 (Ranged Squad Leader - Weekday Team) -Vedel#1154 (Melee Squad Leader - Weekday Team) -Sombodee#1598 (Healing Officer - Weekday Team) Apply at www.vigilantes.enjin.com and/or add an officer for info!Verhängnis24 12h
12h Vigilant -10/11M- RECRUITING for WEEKEND Team Sargeras-Alliance Guild. Apply at www.vigilantes.enjin.com and/or add an officer for info! Can't do weekends? Check out our weekday post! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764536528 About Us Vigilant was reformed and renamed in October 2016 from a previously 11/13M HFC Guild that ran between February - July 2016. We began our first raid on October 25, 2016 and have been pushing content as hard as possible since. While each tier, we've frequently run into problems with roster consistency and progression, we never gave up and despite everything, we've always grown and thrived. Vigilant has always had a history of officers who are very well invested in the future of the Guild and they are a major part of our continued success. With Antorus being our most successful raid tier, we've begun the shift from a semi-hardcore Guild to a more hardcore Cutting Edge Guild with aspirations to consistently push Cutting Edge with each tier. Vigilant has THREE raid teams that raid Weekday (Tues/Weds), Weekend (Sat/Sun), and a Monday with their own dedicated rosters and officers. It is our plan to have both our Weekday and Weekend teams push Cutting Edge in each tier. The Monday team currently has no plans of becoming a Cutting Edge team, but more of a semi-casual raid team. It will still be held to similar performance expectations as the main teams, but merely raids one day per week. One thing that makes Vigilant very unique is that while we are pushing two hardcore raid teams, we still put a lot of focus into building an active, thriving, and fun community. From morning to afternoon, you may find 10 - 15 people online. But in the evenings, you can find anywhere from 15 - 35 people online (on raid nights, we've seen up to 50 online). We highly encourage our members to get together and run things to continue to build that fun and active community. Our raid environments get very focused and serious, especially in progression. Our officers are always pushing our members to maximize their performance and improve, but are not afraid to sit someone if they cannot meet our requirements. However, that being said, we still have a lot of fun during raids and we feel that our raids never get too stressful! If you're eager to push content as hard as you can, constantly improve yourself, and still have fun and not feel like you're at a job, then Vigilant is the place for you! Weekend Team Recruitment Tank (Closed) DPS (Open - Ranged and Melee) Healer (Closed) For specific class recruitment info, visit our website: www.vigilantes.enjin.com Minimum Raid Requirements Normal: 925+, 70+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries (No longer run) Heroic: 945+, 75+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries Mythic: 970+, 75+ Artifact Traits, 2 Legendaries (955+ for farm) If you don't meet requirements or don't see your class/spec listed, still don't hesitate to apply and/or contact us! We OPENLY accept casuals/back-ups/future raiders and we're always looking for exceptional people for our teams! Progression - Weekday Team (Weekend Team is 10/11M). 11/11 Normal Antorus - 11/11 Heroic Antorus - 10/11 Mythic Antorus Schedule Monday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Mon/Fri Team) Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Weekday Team) Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11:30PM CST (Weekday Team) Thursday: 8:30PM - 10:30PM CST (Joint Heroic Farm - NOT MANDATORY) Friday: Off Saturday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (Weekend Team) Sunday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM CST (Weekend Team) Note that we have THREE Raid Teams and a 1-day optional farm. You are only required to commit to one of the three teams. So don't let that whole schedule scare you! Loot Distribution Loot Council (Using RCLootCouncil). Contact -Jäger#11356 (Guild Master & Raid Leader for Both Teams) -ItzStweezy#1431 (Melee Squad Leader - Weekend Team) -MightyMal#1583 (Recruitment Officer - Weekend Team) -Balth#1620 (Healing Officer - Weekend Team) -Shoegaze#1818 (Ranged Squad Leader - Weekday Team) -Vedel#1154 (Melee Squad Leader - Weekday Team) -Sombodee#1598 (Healing Officer - Weekday Team) Apply at www.vigilantes.enjin.com and/or add an officer for info!Verhängnis30 12h
14h <Currently Online> Multiple Raid & RBG Teams! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Sargeras Alliance, stretching over 6 guilds, (not to mention our 5 Horde- Illidan guilds) we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active Legion gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS Antorus, Burning Throne Progression 1. Mixed Signals- 9/11M (Sundays 7-11pm CT) 2. Risky Business- 1/11M (Sat 8pm-12am CT) 3. Wildcards- HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Saturdays 12-3:30pm CT) 4. Casually Serious- 3/11M (Fri/Sat 9:30pm-1am CT) 5. Good Vibez- 2/11M (Tues/Weds 7-10pm CT) 6. Netflix & Chill - HEROIC ONLY- 9/11H (Thursdays 7-10pm CT) 7. To Be Determined - 8/11H (Sundays 4-7pm CT) NEW TEAM!! 8. DSOA - 1/11M (Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12am CT) NEW TEAM!! Returning or Starting in BFA! 1. T.G.I.F.- HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Fridays 8:30pm-12am CT) 2. Night Wolves- HEROIC ONLY- 11/11H (Fri/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 3. Masters of Mayhem- NEW TEAM (Sat/Sun 7-10pm CT) 4. Lights Vengeance- NEW TEAM (Weds/Thurs 8-11am CT) RBG TEAMS 1. Good Squad - Tuesdays 8-10pm CST 1. Discovery Zone - Mondays 9-11pm CST 2. Daddy Issues - Saturdays 8-10pm CST See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/Breé246 14h
14h Rogue looking for serious raiding guild Hey guys, I'm looking for a raiding guild, after taking a leave of the game for a few months, and recently returned. Looking to, and ready to progress in Mythic Antorus, before the next expansion and to make new friends and get comfortable going into BFA. My History with this game is way back when I started in early 2006. I've raided competitively each tier, every expansion. I was in high end Top US 40 guilds back throughout late BC - Cata on Burning Legion, moved to Kel'thuzad at the start of MoP and was on Kel'thuzad till 4 months ago. I have a history of raiding leading/strategic organizing and being an officer in multiple guilds at a competitive level. Logs: I have plenty of Logs on Warcraft logs for the previous tiers and current for when I returned for Antorus even with high 99% percentiles a few 100% at current ilv for previous tiers. Current Progression for Antorus : 11/11N 11/11H 0/11M Just trying to keep this post short, but I'm happy to answer any further questions if interested in needing an exceptional/dedicated raider now and for BFA. I can play and grind out on multiple characters and can play them at a competitively level and maintain multiple alts/characters for progression periods between Dps/Rdps/Healing. Attackingk#1114Attackingk7 14h
20h Meme Girls 2/11M - LF DPS for BfA Hi, I'm here to try and get your attention with a boring guild recruitment post but instead I'll summarize it in a freestyle. Meme Girls looking for a big d!ck to round off our tight clique heroic and mythic searching 20 strong something nice and long so fill out our comp get ahead of the curve-stomped are you willing to hang? come join the gang If you're looking to get back into hardcore raiding after a long break but still want to have fun with a really tight knit group of girls and guys, this is the place for you. We are always pushing keys, running heroic clears in under an hour and a half, and even have social events like guild movie night! Even if you aren't interested in the hardcore scene, there's definitely a spot for you on the second team or even in a casual setting doing low keystones and normal clears. We had very little time in mythic and were able to clear up to 2/11M before a lot of us took family vacations or got pulled away for work. We're recruiting great players now more than ever! CURRENTLY only looking for STRONG DPS who are CONSISTENT and willing to GROW. NOTE: WE ARE NOT A CARRY GUILD. We will invite socials but we will not carry you to get you gear unless you show potential / are willing to learn and put your own work in to get geared. Too many people expect something from nothing and that's not how we roll. :) Information: Core Raid is Tues/Thurs 8 to 10:30 PM CST/Server Casual Group is most likely going to be a weekend one. If you're interested in an interview, please fill out the application: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdMlvJ8JDl and add ApacheStray#1602 or December#1231 - we'll be in touch :)Watermalone15 20h
23h Join a Conservative community! 11/11 H Be a part of a community! <The Vanguard> Is Sargeras' premier right-wing guild. We welcome those from all over the right/conservative/traditional spectrum. While we are a community-focused guild and all of a similar mindset are welcome to join, we run 15 and up keys daily, and have an 11/11 H raid team. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:00 - 9:00PM CST. We pride ourselves on a fun environment. To make the raid team you'll need to know your class, contribute to the raid's success, and “get out of the fire.” While we're competitive, poor attitude or repetitive (read: same) mistakes are the only reasons you'd be ask to step down once you achieve raider status. We don't go over our scheduled time or add extra days. While all classes are welcome to apply, we are currently looking for the following for our raid team: Any primary DPS that can flex into an off-tank role as necessary. Melee: None Range: Any, though Shaman and Hunter are preferred. We have no mail wearers! Healers: Mistweaver/Resto (Shaman or Druid) Please contact any of our officers for more info: Hughjarms#1335 Malphys91#1956 Corarnor#1985 Wikiweaponn#1672Kolbjørn16 23h
23h Returning vet LF daytime raiding Title says it all. I work second shift and am looking to raid before work. I have been playing on and off since Vanilla and have pushed into mythic ToS before taking a break. Mostly geared on my lock that is posting but I'm willing to adapt to whatever the guild needs. Ideal raid time for me is between 11am-3pm m-th CST with sundays being completely open as well. I take constructive criticism well. I am more than happy to sit for progression reasons or if others need gear. I am always searching for ways to improve my numbers as well as helping others to improve. I'm very active and enjoy doing anything PvE related(not a huge PvP junkie). Voice comms are not an issue both in the sense of being on comms and communicating as well as keeping chat clear during fights. Looking to get back into the game and find a guild that wants to do progression in BFA (preferably mythic). If interested please feel free to reply on here or drop me a battletag request @ broseidon#11829 Serious inquiries only and only looking for established guilds.Qeloth2 23h
23h Rogue LF guild. *Please Read before posting* Realm: Sargeras Spec: Assassination Experience: Have been a Holy Pally since wrath and don't play alts. Finally retired the pally hoping to push rogue through BFA. Legion Experience: 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic When it comes to the guild I am looking for not just a raid team that likes to kill dragons but a social and active community. Guild chat and an even more active discord server. A guild that pushes Keys and raid content. A little about me: I have been playing since wrath and I have loved and seen everything that the game has had to offer be it Guild/raid leading or sitting back and following others. I just rerolled Rogue hoping to stick through it for BFA and have learned the class very well. I cleared the content on my holy pally that has been my main from the start but decided to retire it and try something new, Seeing as I only play one toon at a time with no alts its easier for me to focus one toon. I have been in a few guilds here in there which for the most part has been amazing with a few hiccups but nothing to bad. That said my progression is not quite where it should be due to having to pug for most of this xpac. I click well with others and love to learn more than I already know and I am always welling to help. I can not raid Sundays or Mondays and my preferred times are something starting around 7pm server time and ending between 10 or 11 I am a fast learner and click fast to people. I much rather have a guild that is already up and running that is just missing a few people to round out its team and already set to move foward. I am looking for something that is going to push hard into BFA and beyond but still focused on Legion content. In short I am looking for a close group of friends to call my own to play with raid with and progress with like I use too. Leave you guild ad and Battle tag below and I will add if I see something that I think I will fit in well with to talk more! Just trying to keep the Meme dream alive with friends to roll content with. How to Contact me : Battlenet ID: Dropremix#1123 Or leave your guild spam here.Dropremix6 23h
1d <MGW> Murlocks Gone Wild Recruitment Murlocks Gone Wild - US Sargeras – Alliance Current Needs - All Competent Raiders to build a solid team for BFA Cutting Edge. *Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us* No solid dps refused Our raid times are as follows - Monday - 8:30pm - 1am CST 11/11N Tuesday - 8:30pm - 1am CST 11/11H Thursday - 8:30pm -1am CST 11/11H Clean up Progression - 11/11 N ABT 11/11 H ABT Some Mythic Progression Why Murlocks Gone Wild? MGW has a tight-knit group of skilled, like-minded raiders and administrators. We're easy going, we love to have fun, and we enjoy our raiding experience together while maintaining top-end status.We are non-biased and intolerant of drama in any form. When raiding with our guild, you will find that the atmosphere is very laid-back. However, when the time comes for progression, we know how to focus and get the job done Our number one priority in MGW is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. Loot: Personal Loot We currently run Personal Loot till BFA, and we roll out upgrades that raiders don't need to the Core Raiders if they need them -We take into consideration various factors such as: • Performance • Raid attendance • Previous Loot • Attitude and drive for progression Applicant Requirements:* Attendance: We currently raid 3 nights a week during active progression, Monday/Tuesday/Thursday. Raid invites go out at 8:30 CST, begin raiding at 9:00pm and run until 1:00am. There may be occasions when raids run slightly later than usual, this is typically 5-10 minutes over for progression/trash re-clear avoidance. If you cannot sustain a high rate of attendance (80% minimum), this is not the guild for you. Skill: Can you do your job well while still being aware of environmental hazards? Will you be able to adjust to an emergency change in the strategy without losing your main focus or panicking? If so, you're the kind of player we're looking for. Gear: Your gear directly enhances your performance. Is it all properly gemmed, upgraded and enchanted? Is your artifact weapon at 54? The amount of effort you put into your gear correlates to the amount of effort you put into raiding. If your gear is not equivalent or close enough to the gear associated with the content we are clearing to allow you to carry your own weight, you must prove to us, without a doubt, you are the correct choice for your position through outstanding play, and motivation to improve not only gear but skill. Intelligence: Are you smart? Do you make the same mistake twice? Can you learn from someone else’s mistake? Can you evaluate a given situation on the fly, and make the right decision in a split second? Experience: You need to have experience close to that of the guilds current progression, past raiding experience is also a plus. Public Communications Murlocks Gone Wild cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items offering or engaging services you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild. General requirements include: * Preferably 18+, but just be mature. * Ability to use Discord and have working mic. * Ability to frequently check up on our forums for updates on raid strategies and other general guild information. * Income supply sufficient to support the repairs that a good progression week will result in. Consumables are also required for both progression and most farm raids. Once you pass trial, the guild supplies raiders with full repairs and flasks/pots for raid nights. * Stable Connection!! More or less NO disconnects during the fight. In order to play this game at the level we expect, you need a decent computer and a good internet connection. Feel free to contact any officer ingame with any questions! Zulu - MereZulu#1937 Judge - Pixeledgamer#11165Ashfire7 1d
1d [A] WTB Heavy Junkbox Paying 50 gold per box, need 1000 of them. There are guides out there on how to farm them, you can realistically loot 200 per hour if you want to make some gold! Forf#1901 :)Forf0 1d
1d 960 Arms/Prot (OS) 11/11H 1/11M LF Guild Looking for raiding guild to go from now into BFA. Guild of laid back individuals who look to clear heroic and push mythics every tier. I am a 5 year player, raiding since Heroic Dragonsoul and only taking a break early this expansion. I've always played a warrior, (Arms, Fury & Gladiator DPS *rip*) but I try to always keep a geared tank set for off spec. (I do not want to be a guild tank, but if a boss calls for 3 tanks or I need to stand in for a night that's fine). I am already on Sargeras, looking for an immediate spot on in a mythic progression guild.Myxlptlkk5 1d
1d 2 nerds lf guild 9/11m [A] looking to switch from horde to alliance for BfA on different characters. We aren't really concerned with the guilds current progress, as we won't be in much of progression because our characters don't have the proper legendaries to compete at top level. Looking for a fit moving forward into BfA mainly. Ret pally https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/jollen warrior https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/daddyloveDaddylove8 1d
1d <Dinosaur Cowboys>11/11M 2-Day Contact: You can find me on B.net (Avermra#1219), Discord (Avermra#1434), or Email (Avermra@gmail.com) The guild is planning on going Horde when BFA prepatch hits. So if you have plans to go Horde, please give us a look! Dinosaur Cowboys is a 2 day per week progression raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We focus on quality raiding rather than quantity. We expect our members to review mechanics and do the research needed on off days to make the most of our light schedule. As you can gather from our name we like to have fun and keep an upbeat type of atmosphere both in and out of raids while still pushing content at a reasonable pace. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed yet successful raid environment, then Dinosaur Cowboys maybe the right fit for you. Our Raid schedule is Tuesday and Thursday 8:00-12:00 EST Tanks: Open Healers: Discipline Priest (High) Holy Paladin (High) Restoration Shaman (High) Restoration Druid (High) DPS: Warlock (High) Mage (High) Warrrior (Medium) Rogue (Medium) While we have higher priority classes listed above, we value the abilities and the personality of players far more than class strengths. Even if your class is not listed here we always consider exceptional players with appropriate raid experience who are looking for a stable and fun raid environment and a lighter schedule; but still clear mythic. Please apply at: http://www.dinosaurcowboys.net If you have any questions about our guild, raid team, or anything else, please feel free to contact our recruitment officers: Battle-tag: Oldcastle#1144 (GM), Avermra#1219 (Recruitment Officer) Thank you for your time.Avermra65 1d
1d 6/11M raider LF guild for BFA About: I'm looking semi-casual guild that clears Heroic and attempts Mythic within a tier, raiding 2-3 days a week. Preferably, it is a guild of mature folk who enjoy the game, enjoy raiding, and have very little drama. A guild that is active during non-raid times is a big plus! Class/Role: I'm looking to either DPS or heal in BfA. I have multiple classes at 110 and am willing to main pretty much anything that will be beneficial to a raid team. If you have no preference, I have been leaning toward warrior or paladin. Times available & time zone: Weekdays (M-Th): 8PM EST to 11PM EST Friday, Saturday: 8PM EST to 1AM EST Faction preference: I prefer Alliance but I will go Horde for the right group. Current progression/experience: Antorus - 6/11 M with multiple pulls on M Kin'garoth and M Varimathras Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9 H Nighthold - 10/10 N, 9/10 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N, 2/3 H Emerald Dream - 7/7 HPlease leave a way to contact you and if I'm interested, I'll reach out! Thanks for reading!Insanity5 1d
1d Sargeras[A] REWIND We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts <Rewind> is an Alliance World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Sargeras. First created in 2013 on Alleria, the guild was relocated to Sargeras Alliance under the name Pledge of Insanity. We are a fun-loving bunch that are active on off-nights as well, whether it be running mythic dungeons, leveling, or enjoying alt raids. Important Information  Website: http://rewindguild.me Raid times: Tues, Wed, Fri. 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST) WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Rewind All our raider expectations can be found at http://www.rewindguild.me/raid-expectations.htmlYou can apply directly on the website at http://rewindguild.me Contacts If you are interested in joining <Rewind>, feel free to message any of the below: Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420, or Nietto in-game. Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635, or Asagmi in-game. Past and Current Progression Antorus, the Burning Throne - 8/11 M Nighthold - 9/10 M Trial of Valor - 2/3 M Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 M SoO : 14/14M HFC : 13/13MClasses Needed for Current Content Recruitment need are update every day or two on our wowprogress : https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Rewind Don't see your class or spec? No worries! We carefully consider every application, and if you impress us, then we'll give you a chance. Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app. We're here to have fun and kill internet dragons. Join us? http://rewindguild.me and click “Apply” at the top.Nietto62 1d
1d <Midwinter> Mythic Antorus Sales If you wish to purchase a spot in our raids for gear, achievements, mounts or titles, this is the post for you. When we have established a set price for a particular service, we will edit this post with the new information. If you would like to schedule a run, ask a question about your run, or if you want to inquire about something else that we haven't announced a price for, please send a PM to Turkey#1500, Dpsonroids, or Ryethe. CURRENT SALE OFFERS: +2M - 5/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* +3M - 7/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* +4M - 9/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* +4.5M - 10/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* +6M - 11/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* +8M - Mythic Argus + MOUNT + Loot* +10M - 11/11 Mythic Antorus + MOUNT + Loot* *Loot includes all tier, relics, and trinkets for a single spec. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY OTHER FORMS OF PAYMENT SALE DETAILS 1. Information Required Please include the name, class and primary spec of your character in your PM or form response, and be aware our raid times are 9pm to 1am EST, Tues/Thurs/Sunday, which is when these sales will take place. We do our sales on Tuesday night starting at 9pm EST. If you can't make that time, please let us know in the PM so we can make special arrangements for you. If you'd prefer, you can fill out our sales form located here: https://goo.gl/7jaxcB and we will get back to you ASAP. 2. Deposits We require a 30% (Non-refundable) deposit before your run, with the remaining balance due the day of your scheduled raid. If you have not paid in full and/or have not made previous alternate arrangements by that time, your deposit will be forfeited. If an emergency situation arises, contact us and let us know, and we will do our best to work with you to reschedule. 3. Cross-realm buyers We do accept gold cross realm as well as cross faction! The above guidelines would still need to be met. Thanks and talk to you soon!Turky8 1d
2d ★<Last Hope> M Guldan Mount run tonight 9pm★ OBJECTIVE: <Last Hope> has been offering carry services for two expansions now but you may have not heard of us as we do very light advertising. Currently we are a 10/11M ABT guild that raids on Wed/Sun nights 8:00p - 11:00p (6hrs/wk)! We do a fun run every Friday and/or Saturday night that currently consists of Normal ABT, Heroic ABT, and/or Mythic Guldan, and more (time permitting). We'd love to have you in those runs! As much as we want you to join our Discord and kick it up with us on our Fun Run, you are not required to! Matter of fact, you don't even need to participate in the fight. Just tag the boss, die and go make a sandwich! Of course we encourage players to participate, so as long as it does not interfere with the fight and strategy you are more than welcome to. We usually take a minute before the fight anyways to assign sides/roles/etc. -------------------------------------------------------------- PRICES: Raids Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Master Loot): 800,000g Heroic Antorus, the Burning Throne (Personal Loot): 400,000g Heroic Argus ONLY (Personal Loot): 200,000g Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne (Master Loot): 400,000g Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne (Personal Loot): 200,000g Normal Argus ONLY (Personal Loot): 100,000g Mythic Gul'dan ONLY (Master loot): 1,000,000g [guaranteed mount] Mythic Gul'dan ONLY (Personal loot): 100,000g [chance at mount] Dungeons Mythic+ dungeons (includes tradable loot): VARIES Karazhan Nightbane mount run: 25,000g -------------------------------------------------------------- TIME: Raids (depending on week) Friday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Saturday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Dungeons Mythic+ and Karazhan runs can be scheduled for any day. -------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: Personal Loot (Raids + Dungeons) With this loot system you are praying to the WoW Gods for the pieces that you desire. Any extra pieces that the carriers obtain that is not an upgrade for them and you have interest in, will be given out to you after you and any other buyers perform a /roll. The highest roll wins. Master Loot (Raids) With this loot system we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Armor, Accessories and Relics) EXCEPT Titanforged gear. Other Info For Mythic+ runs, the group composition will vary. We will try our hardest to stack the group of your armor class so that you have more chances at loot, but this is not always the case as these can happen at any time and different players are online in our guild at different times throughout the day. At the end of the run the carriers will offer to trade their gear to you so long as it's not an upgrade for them (limitation of personal loot) Regardless of if you pick our personal or master loot option, we encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. These seals can be purchased in Dalaran right outside of the Assault on Violet Hold dungeon. -------------------------------------------------------------- PAYMENT & RETURNS: A payment of 25% is required ahead of time to reserve your spot. The remaining is due at the start of the first boss pull. If WE are forced to cancel the run for any reason on our side we guarantee you the return of your gold. If YOU are forced to cancel for any reason we guarantee you your money back minus 10%. Example: You join us for Heroic EN Personal Loot. That charge is 100,000g. Twenty-five percent (25%) or 25,000g is due ahead of time. If you cancel, even at the last minute we will return 22,500g. -------------------------------------------------------------- ARE YOU READY: For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing please contact us at one of the methods below: - Stop by our website: http://lasthopeguild.com - Join us on our Discord - Post here and we'll follow up - In game: Glutose (Gluteas#1142), Allaaria, Neczid, or Zike Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. All prices and times are referencial and subjected to change.Gluteas38 2d
2d 972 MW 8/11 M Looking for Guild Hey, I want to keep this as short and sweet as possible <3 I took a short break earlier during ABT and want to find a guild to raid with and get CE. Im pretty active outside of raiding with M+ pushes or carries and pvp. Id prefer to raid weeknights anywhere between 6pm est - 12 am est, however I can be a bit flexible with times. My btag is briixxloveee#1363 feel free to add me or comment below! (:Briibrii3 2d
2d Tired of playing alone If anyone wants to play together, add me.Eckhael2 2d
2d <The Darker Side> is Recruiting (A) We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Discord and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.com Team 1 Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 server (Legion) -Heroic/Mythic team Currently under reconstruction, in need of ALL! Team 2 Thur/Fri 8pm server (3hrs Thurs/4 hrs Fri) (Legion) - Heroic/Mythic team We need a few more ranged dps, a healer or two to finalize Team 2. Come check us out. We have cookies!Miesha30 2d
3d Ex-Top 50 US Hunter LF Raiding Guild I am coming back from a break after not being able to raid due for work reasons looking to get back into the game before BFA comes out. Currently looking for a week day guild at any Mythic level; if you are just starting I am willing to put my experience to help or if you are finishing and looking to expand on players, I am an experienced raider ready to jump back into the grind as we prepare for the new xpac. Current Main: BM Hunter - 956 w/ proper legendaries & Full weapon traits. BFA Alt: Boomkin - Passively gearing (937)/ Warlock (948) My accomplishments: - US 43rd 25 man Heroic Garrosh - US 8th Mythic Imperator Mar'gok (Couldn't raid hardcore after this) - Mythic Blackhand w/ US 49th Guild - Mythic Archimonde (End of Mythic Raiding due to work) You can reach me at: Rockyspade#11941Rockyyspadee4 3d
3d Delete DeleteMídnah161 3d
3d Getting back into WoW. LF PvP/Raid Guild! Hello! Im currently looking for a new guild. Friendly one that will help me get back into WoW. Ive been away for a pretty long time now, and before that even longer. Used to main Frost Mage for PvP and a Ret Paladin for PvE. But im open to learning new roles for whatever the guild needs! Very quick learner! I have most means of comms on PC. Right now i have a lot of reading up to do, to catch up with what has changed. Thanks!!Priestatoot2 3d
3d HealerMain lf mythic guild for BFA 955 hpally with loads of mythic xp lf raiding guild for BFA. Have been absent for a few months and just looking to find group of players that take raiding seriously and are looking to push hard once BFA hits. DM me for more info JakeMcC#1909Teangryspoon4 3d
3d BM hunter LF H/M raiding guild BFA Returning player looking to get into more heroic and mythic legion content without dealing with pugs going into BFA. Currently dealing 1.2k+ dps in 940ilvl gear. Relaxed player with good attitude, discord ready to go. Just looking for chill people to clear content with efficiently.Bolodin7 3d
3d returning players lf casual raiding guild Hey ... me and two friends are returning to WoW after a multi year hiatus and are rolling new characters on Sargeras. We're looking for a medium-sized guild to level up and gear up in that aren't like super hardcore mythic raiders, but doing normals and maybe heroics for experience and !@#$, because my friends have barely played WoW before but want something a little more challenging than raid finder and would like a guild we'd have a reasonable chance of getting normal/heroic raid spots in. if you think your guild fits the bill and your name isn't awful send an invite to Mcadams on Sargeras, tyvmNick4 3d
3d Returning from Pandas. Haven't played since Pandas, why is Sargeras occasionally even listed as low pop when i log on? What happened guys. :(. Also, shout outs to all my old pandas raid crew who have dissipated to other realms or just quit the game entirely. Phrygia, Caterus, Mal, and the rest of Never Tell us The Odds crew. Plus Easy Company as a pretty gucci guild too. On a more serious note, should I be considering a realm change if i want to get back into steady raiding on 2 toons? (tank/healer) Or is Sargeras still serviceable to where I'll be able to find a guild and a raid slot once i get gear.Derpitis3 3d
3d [A] 6/11M 972 Lock/965 DK looking for home! Hey guys! As the title says, I've got 2 mythic-ready characters (all mythic experience has been on the Warlock but the DK is a ready option) that I play on consistently (also a 955 Paladin) and I'm looking for a new permanent home for the rest of Legion and looking forward to BFA! My guild for the majority of this tier disbanded a while back and after taking a few on and off breaks to focus on some IRL happenings, I'm back now and committed to getting back into mythic raiding. I've joined a couple guilds as a substitute for their full mythic rosters, but now I'm looking for a group that I can bond with and get to know and raid consistently again! I'm open to any guild of similar progression, and I'm willing to work and grind to meet the bar for a guild that's ahead of my progression! I work a pretty standard job so I prefer a 2-day raiding guild anytime in the week EXCEPT Friday/Saturday. Hours after 8pm EST/7pm server would be great! I'm hoping I'll find the right group soon! Looking forward to hearing from some of you @ Jayce#1757 (Bnet) Jayce#7883 (Discord)Jaycin7 3d
3d 966 Protection Paladin LF Guild Looking for: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding Mythic Key Farming/Pushing/Selling Preferably weekend raid schedule and/or weeknights that don't go late A good group of people to hangout with About Me: Hi! I'm Clammy. I'm a 966 Protection Paladin. I really enjoy M+ farming/pushing and mythic raiding. However, after pushing 3+ nights a week in mythic raids for almost the last two years, I took much of this tier off. Before this tier, I was pushing mythic raids all throughout Legion. But after a couple of months off, I'm back and would like to begin gearing up for Legion and experiencing some of Mythic Antorus. I'm a long-time player. I've been raiding for over a decade, and (except for WoD) I've seen most every encounter in the game. I also used to be an active PvPer. I've reached nearly 2.4k in 3's, and I was 2000+ in RBGs. I'm always happy to help out guildmates, and I love chatting in Discord. Thank you for your time and consideration!Clammy5 3d
3d Simplicite Sales! Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). We are able to sell every boss at this time, Argus is currently without mount but eventually mount will be available. Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee22 3d
3d <The Invisible Hand> 10/11M LF Heals/RDPS Hello, We are currently looking to replace 1 healer and 1 RDPS in our progression comp to secure a kill. We have been consistently hitting P3 for 3 weeks now, and need that extra push to secure a kill before the end of June. For healers; HPal, RSham, Disc Priest would work great. For RDPS: Destro, Demo, Mage, Hunter, Ele would be great. Our raid times are Tue/Wed 8PM to 11PM CST (9PM to 12PM EST) Our best pulls have been around the 22% range. Please add Grievous#1458 ingame or msg me here Our Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/OtqGBKLxTHNCCbdv1 Thanks,Grievousc2 3d
3d 976 Priest Healer Seeks 5/11M+ Guild Realm: Sargeras Spec: Holy Experience: Since Vanilla, Proud owner of Benediction/Anathema Legion Experience: All fights up to Mythic Imonar Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/anyshia?spec=Holy I am a fairly skilled Holy priest healer regularly leading top of the charts on every raid team. If your looking for someone to make a difference in your raid night. Ask here How to Contact me : Battlenet ID: Black#1220 Discord: https://discord.gg/an8fPQC ---- Simply leave a message in the channel Live Tell on Sargeras: - Anyshia or Anylia Important note: Forum threads roll off fairly quickly, please do not leave a message here as chances are I will miss it, altough I do try to look.Anyshia2 3d
3d 975 Lock Looking for long term guild Hi there, I'm a 975 warlock that is looking for a long term guild to finish the current tier and push into BFA with. I have 10 of 11 mythic exp with this current tier. I've been raiding mythic and heroic (before it became mythic) since ToT. I play mage as well so if the raid team needs a mage I would be willing to play it. What I am looking for in a guild is one that is active on off nights and likes to run mythic plus and push keys. And even go and do some pvp. I can raid at any time currently and any day. However I would rather not raid weekends if at all possible but that is not a deal breaker. Feel free to contact me on discord or in game. One last thing to add is that I'm looking for an alliance guild Taybad#0999 - Discord Taybad#1284 - Battle TagTaybad4 3d
3d 976 Healer Seeks Mythic Raiding team Realm: Sargeras Spec: Holy Experience: Since Vanilla, Proud owner of Benediction/Anathema Legion Experience: All fights up to Mythic Imonar Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/anyshia?spec=Holy I am a skilled Holy priest healer leading top of the charts on every raid team. If your looking for someone to make a difference in your raid night. Ask here. I am to push 8/11M+ until the end of Legion. My focus is Antorus , not BFA. How to Contact me : Battlenet ID: Black#1220 Discord: https://discord.gg/an8fPQC ---- Simply leave a message in the channel Live on Sargeras: - Anyshia or Anylia or SaphireNyx Important note: Forum threads roll off fairly quickly, please do not leave a message here as chances are I will miss it, altough I do try to look.Anyshia3 3d
3d 955 MW MONK LF Weekday Guild Hello! I am looking for a weekday guild to raid with! I'm not particularly looking for mythic looking for something more casual like a heroic only guild, however if you are interested in having me and are progressing mythic then let me know! I was a week one AotC on my old main, as well as got 5/11M in Antorus. (Garothi, Dogs, PK, Imonar, Kin'garoth) My availability is Mon-Thurs 8AM PST- 12pm PST 5PM PST- 11PM PST If you are interested please add me on b.net @ Bardrevolver#1441 Thanks!Mêmez6 3d
3d Hpal Looking for a new home <A> What I'm Looking For: Atleast 2-3 nights of raiding a week. Atleast getting some Mythic Progress A guild that is active outside of raid time An already established guild preferably Hows it going everyone, recently transferred to this server from Thrall and was looking to find a new guild to call home. I have predominately heroic raiding experience with some Mythic splashed in there. I would like to get more involved in a mythic raiding guild. Some quick personal info, I'm 24, a Vet, and a college student currently. Got a good attitude and a fair amount of free time to commit. Look forward to talking to some of you! (Ryan#18557 on bnet if it's easier to chat.) edit: Holy is looking to be my main for BFA provided it's not garbage, but if thats the case I have no problem rolling to a different healer.Durzyp7 3d
4d ⚡[A] Velocity 10/11M Day/Morning Raid⚡ ... Hello! This is Starby from Velocity. We're a daytime Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras looking to enhance our roster with skilled and reliable players as we finish off the tier. The goal of Velocity is to take down mythic bosses and have fun doing it. We believe the two are not mutually exclusive! Our focus right now is achieving 11/11M. We're confident in our ability to do so before BFA drops, and we hope to get CE but that depends on how Blizzard defines "by the end of the tier"...TBA! ;) We’re searching for like-minded players who are interested in playing at a high level in a laid-back environment. If you can joke around, then focus up when you need to; this is the guild for you. Our core is composed of veteran raiders. Some of us have been playing together for years, and some of us are new friends. We have a solid core for our dream team – we’re searching for a few more to help round us out! [A] <Velocity> 10/11M – (5/9M 7/10M 7/7M) Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs Recruitment Needs Melee – Warrior, Rogue :: DK, Monk, Enh Ranged DPS – Hunter, Mage :: Warlock, Ele Healers - Resto Shammy :: Disc Priest Tank – Flex All roles - The flexier, the better! Note: We are primarily looking for ranged DPS and DPS with immunities, but we will consider any good player. Requirements Players with some mythic raiding experienced is preferred. Looking for players that are geared and ready to jump into mythic content straight away or very soon. Attendance We are a guild of dedicated and ambitious players. Commitment to our raid times is mandatory. We’re interested in consistent players who are realistic and honest about their day-to-day schedule. Raiders are required to communicate any tardiness or absences via a Discord channel or through tells with an officer. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! Trial Period Three weeks from start date or 9 consecutive days demonstrating attendance and play. Start date begins on the 1st raid day you are present. What you can expect from us: Dedicated leadership, communication, well defined goals, and a sense of community. Apart from raiding we also run M+ with each other every week. What we expect from you: 90% Attendance. Players who can survive and react to mechanics while excelling at their role of damage or healing. Many players struggle to do one, we are looking for both. Apart from this, just be a friendly player who’s always striving to improve. It might also be a good idea to bring a sense of humor. If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here or send us a tell on BNET/Discord. Or you can go old school and send in-game mail to Starby-Sargeras or Foxshine-Sargeras! Thanks for checking us out and we hope to see you in gchat soon. =) BNET Fox#1713 (GM) Peach#1423 (Officer) Ezmaya#1410 (Officer) Discord Fox#7009 Starby#8682Starby91 4d
4d 962 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hi Everyone. Seems with BFA around the corner it's hard to find a guild that's still raiding or even still around.I have a long history of raiding and have been around since vanilla. I still would like to tackle a few more bosses in Antorus, but I do want to find that perfect home before BFA rolls out. Here is some previous experience: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H TOV 5/10M Nighthold 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 11/11H and 2/11M Antorus I am available all 7 days around 5pm up to midnight EST. Look forward to hearing from you. Contact me anytime at Ibby#11931Ibbi10 4d
4d Found guild Nvm Nvm found guildFrenrir5 4d