Sargeras

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
6m Considering Guild Absorb / Merge 3/8M 3/8M w/ lots of sub 20% wipes on Vectis. What we are looking for; Weekday Raid times, preferably later in the evening. An adult guild (21+) that plays at a high level but understands there is no need for toxicity to be good. Roster; Raiders who have been 100% consistent, have positive attitudes, near perfect mechanically, and push great numbers (70+ w/lots of OJ) 2 Healers 4 Melee 7 Ranged Right now we have the roster to raid but as someone who has been involved with raid leading / recruitment for many expansions I can see that mechanically we are very weak and my strong 12 are beginning to get frustrated. The reality is in any merger there are A LOT of other details that need to be discussed in depth so if you are interested leave me some brief info and your btag and I'll reach out. ThanksLchapo1 6m
36m 370 warrior/dh tank and 370 bm hunter Warrior https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/epicletdowns#spec=Protection&difficulty=4 Hunter https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/mag%C3%A4rd#difficulty=4 WE HAVE AOTC Current raid group disbanded after getting stuck on a boss in mythic, but the raids must go on! lf raid days on Tuesday and Thursday, can also do Monday if needed. Start time would need to be at the latest 9 pm server and can go till atleast 1-2 am server Hunter also has a 365 disc priest, and the warrior also has a 365 dh tank we have other dps alts that are atleast 340 so we could rework into a roster with a couple normal clears hit me up epicletdown#1366Adarlasia0 36m
43m [A] <Memeception> Heroic Raiding and more Hello! We're looking for some cool people to take out the current content with. Our team has the sass, and some of the memes we just need you to bring heals or DPS to the content! The big wins for us would be - Warlock Ret or Holy Paladin Rogue Priests We've got 8/8 normal experience, and working hard on those heroic clears at 3/8 for now. A few close calls with bug boi! Raid Times are the following - Thursday - 9:00 pm - 12:00 a.m. Central Friday - 9:00 pm to 12:00 a.m.Central Meme Times are the following - All the time If any of this, mythic dungeons, or PvP interests you then definitely hit us up! In-game mail or adding me at r378u11#1802 is the best way to get in touch. Hope to hear from you soon!Maureline2 43m
45m 2 friends (MW and Warlock) seeking AotC guild Hi there Sargeras! My RL friend and I recently moved here from Turalyon and are looking to join a raiding guild that we can call home for the long haul. We are preferably seeking a guild that is focusing on achieving AotC in a timely manner every tier but one that also would like to delve into mythic raiding at times if a roster is online. We want to join a stable guild that has need of a Mistweaver Monk and Affliction Warlock in the core raid group. We are high 360s ilvl and 23-25 azerite power. I had to step away from the game for a week because I was in too much pain from my wisdom teeth being removed that I kind of fell behind in AP but I am steadily grinding my way back up! We can provide logs if necessary. As for raid times we would prefer something like 8-9pm EST start time until whenever during the week. Another thing to note is my friend (the affliction warlock) does rotating day shifts and night shifts at his job so his schedule may be a bit more crazier than mine. Where I can most likely easily make 100% raid attendance he might have to miss a day because his night shift would fall on a raid day. His working days change each week. Lastly we are mature gamers. We have both played WoW on and off since Vanilla. We're 27-28 years old now and the bottom line is we know what it takes to be a successful raider. Anyways I'll leave it at that! I'd love to talk! So far we are loving Sargeras. Hit me up on bnet @ Geo#12791 or reply here and I'll get in touch with you. Thanks!Fusilli11 45m
50m 373 Monk & 374 Priest LF Mythic Guild Hello! We are two ex-top 50 US players looking for a mythic raiding guild to join. We attempted to create a casual guild with mutual friends, but it did not pan out. We are now looking to rejoin the raiding scene. Oakmonk: 8/8H - Brewmaster or Mistweaver https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Oakmonk https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/oakmonk#spec=Any Notsoglorius 7/8H - Holy or Discipline https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/Notsoglorius https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/notsoglorius#spec=Any&metric=hps We can both play both specs at a high level, whatever is needed for the group. Available Raid Times: 5:30 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. PST Prefer Weekdays, negiotable If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to my battletag. Oakleys#11729Oakmonk3 50m
52m 375 Resto 8/8H 2/8M LF Mythic Guild Looking for a mythic guild that raids 2-3x a week (10 hours max) no later than 11PMEST/10CT. I've been raiding as a resto druid since Vanilla (got to original naxx & Cthun) and am always doing my research to stay on top of my game. I do have boomkin os (9-12k dps atm) but prefer to heal for most fights. I've had to quit previous guilds for people being too toxic and saying flat out racist, homophobic, and sexist things during progression raids and I'm just not interested in that kind of atmosphere. I'm 25 so can handle memeing and flame as long as it doesn't cross obvious lines that I thought all people knew lol. LGBTQ friendly is a must. I use blizz frames, Tellmewhen, DBM, details, and decursive. I heal with mouseover macros and all of my spells are keybound. I NEVER click a healing spell, even soothe. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/glittertrash -My mother logs are low due to the strat we used (I was #1 for raid though) and ghuun I was doing side groups (I do have a 98% normal ghuun parse but obvi thats normal). I usually try to do 85%+ (resto) for every fight and if I don't make it I research what I could have done better. Obviously I put the raid first though before numbers. I also do pvp, currently 1850 in 2s/3s and have 2k ach in 2s. Btag: Torreya#11775 If it says I'm still in Coffee Oclock that's a lie, currently guildless. Ty :)Glittertrash12 52m
53m 373 2/8M Holy Paladin LF Mythic Guild https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36512825 https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Holychan Can raid pretty much any time from 7pm to 12pm Mon-Sun.Holychan10 53m
1h Divison, recuiting Division, US Sargeras is a newly formed guild looking for a few people to fill our roster. We are 7/8 normal 5/8 heroic. Looking for 1 tank, 1 healer and a few dps. Specifically looking for a Monk tank, Monk healer, Lock, Balance Druid, Mage. Any class is encouraged to inquire. Our raid times are currently Sun + Mon 830-1100 server. Contact any member in game for more information.Kimmié0 1h
2h <Second Attempt> LFM Late Night Raiding Disclaimer: <Second Attempt> is a guild with top world history and is currently transitioning beyond just a competitive World of Warcraft guild and into a gaming organization harboring teams in other games as well as a TwitchTV team. With that said, we are looking to maintain our competitive presence, especially in the late night scene of World of Warcraft and will be attending BlizzCon as a guild and gaming organization presence! <Second Attempt> is a former world 70 and realm first guild on Eonar that transferred to Sargeras and has roots dating back to Vanilla on Eonar. We have recently come back from a hiatus after attending BlizzCon 2017 and are seeking exceptional players for Battle for Azeroth and beyond! Even though we've been around for so long we can still use help from exceptional players like you! We've been around for 12+ years as a 25 man guild, but as of Mists of Pandaria, we were a double 10 man raiding guild. We took a break during Antorus after clearing heroic modes and a few Mythics within the first few weeks and are now looking to clear 20 man Mythic raiding in BFA and beyond! We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in BFA and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit! We raid from 9:30pm - 12:30am PST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday! ... ... Recruitment: - Tanks ~ Any exceptional applicant - DPS ~ Any exceptional applicant - Healers ~ Any exceptional applicant Outside of Raiding Activity: Seeing as we are a gaming organization and community of players, we do more than just raiding. We also farm old content for transmog gear, old legendaries, PvP, etc. See the top disclaimer for more info! About Us: Originally Second Attempt started off from the roots of two Vanilla progression guilds, being Reign and Last Attempt on Eonar. After the birth of Second Attempt we pushed for many realm firsts in Burning Crusade as well as Wrath of the Lich King and held a formidable top world rank. After a period of time and after clearing early Wotlk content with more realm firsts the guild looked elsewhere for experience with the game and most realm transferred to start a new guild on a new realm. As it stands now Second Attempt has been reborn with ex officers and guild mates of Second Attempt that spent some time reforming in Cynosure during late Wrath of the Lich King and then came over to reform and restore Second Attempt. We are currently recruiting various classes and types of exceptional players for Antorus and the next expansion. We have recently transferred to Sargeras as of April 2015 for the sake of a better community and recruitment pool amongst other things. About You: You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc. Check out our website, discord and stream at: ... If you're interested in chatting about this feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game or through realID: ...Indo364 2h
2h Returning Mythic Raider LF Guild - Paladin Hey all. A little about me: I've been doing mythic for a few expansions now. Old time wow player since Vanilla. Only expansions I skipped were Cata and Mop. Never got cutting edge, but was close in each tier. Typically an 85-95ish parser. I took a break from Mythic raiding to help build up a social guild with some friends, and am wanting to go back to mythic raiding with a refreshed vigor and a new class (Pally). (I miss the challenge). I have experience Healing and DPSing mostly and some M+ tanking experience. I've raided high end as a priest and shaman mostly but I've also done demon hunter, druid and lock. In Wod I played and raided as a Mage, hunter, rogue and DK, and I always master each spec. I can come as a holy pally or a ret pally preferably. I typically only tank Mythic pluses. I'm a dedicated player. Typically have 100% attendance. And do content outside of the raid as well. What I'm Looking For: Weekday raid between the hours of 6pm-10:30pm central (server). I can push 11pm but would rather not. Friendly non toxic environment. That's pretty much it. I know my toon is brand new so I'm not expecting to get into any raids off the start. I may even be SoL for this tier which I'm ok with. I'm going to pug normal/heroic and M+ for the next few weeks to play some catch up but I'm fine with just starting up next tier and proving myself. Pally is still new to me since it's a fresh 120 so I'll have a little bit of a learning curve before I master all the specs anyway. Just wanted to get a feel for what's out there. My discord is Eizzok#5113. Thank you for your time and consideration.Kozz0 2h
2h {A}371 Resto Shaman LF later raiding guild 371 ilvl, 750 io, 6/8 H atm Available 9 PM server onwardsDoorblaster1 2h
2h [A]<No Life> 8/8H, tu/we/th 10am server <No Life> is a new morning/daytime Mythic guild on US-Sargeras. Raid Times: Tues: 10am-1pm CST ( or midnight oceanic AEST UTC+10 ) Weds: 10am-1pm CST Thurs: 10am-1pm CST Currently 8/8 heroic and need DPS for mythic! Contact: Oakai (Btag: Okaithul#1940, Discord: Okaithul#4986) Skoundrel (Btag: Skoundrel#1817, Discord: Malagen/Skoundrel#2311)Leylu3 2h
2h <Not Lore Friendly> 7/8H M/T/TH 9-11CST <Not Lore Friendly> is a new guild looking to build our pool of players for Mythic raiding! We are a guild filled with working adults who love to talk mess. If you are offended easily, sorry, but this guild is not for you. We are looking for more to grow our core raid team for the current Mythic tier and onward! We are currently looking for one DPS with a tank off spec and a few melee DPS to round everything out. While we are a new guild, our leadership has been a part of the raiding scene for many years. We do not consider ourselves "hardcore" but take pride in knowing our roles and doing them right. We ask that all potential raiders meet our criteria: 1. 80% attendance record. Real life comes first, and we understand. Let an officer know if you can't make it or message one of us on discord. 2. Knowledge of the fight BEFORE going in so that we won't bash our heads at mechanics that are simple. 3. Come prepared for farm nights! Our farm nights are BYO flask and food until our materials bank grows. 4. Get in the pit and talk %^&#! We are also looking to build our pool of players for M+! For this we seek anything. We come to guild chat first before going to pug. If interested, please contact one of our officers! GM - Elq (Crowquill) - afterhours#11614 Healing Coordinator/Head Officer - Wulfx - xWolfei#11215 Melee DPS coordinator - Josecortez - LikeABossPT#1503 Raid Leader/Materials overseer - Josiah - Gehen#1180 You may also apply at our Guilded.gg site! Take a look - http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdYEY5JJwE We look forward to hearing from you.Elq1 2h
2h [A] <Zero Deaths> Casual Guild 7/8H <Zero Deaths> Greetings fellow raiders! Imagine a guild where you can log on and clear a raid instance without having to run a clinic for people who don't know what fire looks like. Dream of a guild that isn't run by someone who is going to screech into their microphone like some !@#$ infused banshee. Picture joining our guild and probably getting at least one of those things. We’re a fun progression guild that enjoys competitive game play while still maintaining a laid-back and friendly atmosphere. We're committed to clearing heroics. We need new recruits that know how to play their class well or that are willing to take positive criticism and tips to be able to play better. We're quite active in discord and enjoy running mythic +s & PVP. 4 of us come from Vanilla and have been raiding together since we were Death Tax > Six to Midnight > Get C***** > Get Well Soon and other’s we’ve picked up along the way. Raid Times Monday & Wednesday - Times 6:30 cst-9:30 cst Recruitment LF RDPS + DH, Rogue, Ret If your class isn't mentioned please message anyway! Casuals & Fill ins also welcome. Add my Btag Syllie#11658 or my Discord Syllie#9679 if you'd like to chat.Sÿllie24 2h
2h [A] <Sensation Gaming> is recruiting! <Sensation Gaming> (2/8M) is looking to complete our mythic roster for BFA. Currently, we are in need of an exceptional warlock, shaman w/ resto os, and DK dps (360ilvl and 21 neck+). Any solid applicants are also welcome to trial! Our raiders and leadership have almost a decade of experience, with Antorus mythic progress ranging from 5/11 to 11/11M. While we do boast a fun and friendly environment, people are expected to be serious and pull their weight in raid. Raid days/times are Th/Fr 8-11pm central/server. If you’re looking for a home, but raiding isn't your thing we are also looking for player to do RBGS on the weekends. Just a casual trying to enjoy the game? The doors are open to all. It's a close community that likes to have fun and get stuff done. Message me or Sully in game at Dedricus#1280 (me) or TheRealdirty#1727 (wildmansully), or simply reply to this post. We look forward to playing with you!Dedricus23 2h
3h [A][WEEKDAY-EST-PM][2/8M] <Severity Gaming> Hello Everyone! I'd like to introduce you to Severity Gaming (SG). We're an online gaming community that I launched in 2010 with the goal of providing players with high quality web services, great networking opportunities, and premium game-play. Our target audience includes casual, competitive, and professional level PC and Console gamers (ages 18+). Unfortunately, we're nowhere near as big or active as we once were, which is why we need YOU! :) *arbitrarily points in various directions* --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All raid spots are currently open. Our goal for the first Tier is to build our initial team and then start honing it into a core of players that are not just good at the game, but also people we collectively want to play with. Read: We're not in a rush to dive right into Mythic with a group we haven't built confidence in. It will take some time. If any of this excites you, and/or you feel that you could be a meaningful contributor towards our success, let's talk! More info below... ========================== QUICK INFO ========================== Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community) Server: Sargeras - High Pop Faction: Alliance Focus: PvE - 20m Progression Raiding Progression: 8/8N, 8/8H, 2/8M Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11p EST Voice Server: Discord Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC) Website: http://www.severitygaming.com (Under Construction) Application: (Being Rebuilt) Here is a further breakdown of those times for your convenience: EST: 8pm-12m CST: 7p-11p MST: 6p-10p PST: 5p-9p ========================== CONTACT INFO ========================== Please add the following btags: Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST. Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351 Thanks for the read, and Happy Gaming!Delacour66 3h
6h [A] <Descendants of Tyr> 8/8H 1/8M LF Members <Descendants of Tyr> 8/8H 1/8M is looking for a DPS for it’s core raiding team!! Tuesday/Thursday 6-9pm server time! Also recruiting for our team 2 heroic progression need all!! Team 2 is 5/8H Tuesday/Wednesday 6-8pm server time! What we are looking for: We are currently looking for ranged dps but are entertaining all applicants. About us: We are a newer guild that have progressed quickly and looking towards achieving cutting edge this raid tier and the ones to come. What We Expect From Raiders: We expect from all raiders to show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you can't make a night contact an raid officer at least a day ahead of time. On attitude aspect, I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. If interested add me on discord or Bnet: Discord - Newton#0566 Bnet - Newton#11739Nèwton4 6h
7h 4/8M Recruiting BM Hunter/Ranged DPS < Suboptimal> is a two night raid team currently located on Sargeras Alliance. Our progression in Antorus was 11/11M CE, and we are currently 8/8H 4/8M in Uldir. We will be continuing progression with the goal of Cutting Edge. Tank: Closed Healer: Closed DPS:BM Hunter ( HIGHLY NEEDED!), also any Ranged DPS. Always looking for any exceptional DPS! We are currently looking for a BM Hunter primarily to join our team and any RANGED DPS. Please have logs from Heroic Uldir, preferably 8/8heroic. We also highly consider taking any DPS that can show good performance/parses as well. That way, don't hesitate to apply even if your class is not listed! Always taking exceptional players. Please submit applications to: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rzXwsGGqlxm6-d3hsXTrmGIyhlJoY_s1tfVfuCwuSoc Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday 7-10pm CST (8-11pm EST) Feel free to contact any officer/gm online in game. If you have any questions and want to enter in contact please add : Zauberer#11870 on battle.netSyëria15 7h
8h <Two Strike Policy> 8/8H & 4/8M Uldir About Us: Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries and Heroic Uldir carries. Currently we are recruiting for our BFA Mythic Team. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids. Although BFA brings changes to the loot system, we will still be using the updated RCLootCouncil to help distribute loot if it is tradeable or a sidegrade. We expect raiders to be aware of their BIS and ideal gearing setup, and willing to trade where possible to best equip the raid team. The type of people we want would almost JUMP at giving gear to their fellow raid member/team if it is a sidegrade for themselves. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 4/8M Uldir 11/11M Antorus 7/9M ToS 7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M) 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 10am-12pm CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic Uldir on mains Optional Thursday 7pm-10pm CST - Alt Heroic Uldir Optional Saturday 7pm-10pm CST - Mythic Alt Uldir Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. High Priority Recruitment: Melee DPS: None Ranged DPS: Mage Healer: Resto Druid and Holy Paladin ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Please visit us at twostrikepolicy.com for more information. Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness/Zahedd - Ghostdragon#19918 Recruitment Officer: Alandran - TheKiserSoze#1742Darksickness102 8h
8h Vision 2/8M Wed/Th LF DPS Server: Sargeras (US) Raids: Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-10pm server (CST). Optional Monday casual run 6:30pm cst. Current progress: 2/8M Uldir, AOTC Legion: Antorus - Cutting Edge Looking for: Havoc DH, WW monk, Rogue, Warlock, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter Apps must be mains, 360+, and have logs available. Required addons: Boss mod of choice Weakauras2 Exorsus Raid Tools You might be a good fit if: Your goal is to push decent progression within a limited play time. You're an adult between 18-117 You can attend both raid days consistently You're a friendly fellow/fella that enjoys frequent guildie interaction inside and outside of game You have a taste (or at least tolerance) for horrible puns You enjoy hardcore mythic plus pushing You like evaluating logs and welcome constructive criticism You value the raid team over your individual stats You have lots of pictures of food and animals to share Contacts: Dotty#1718 Rekkin#1375Darthdotty73 8h
10h [A] <Disciple> Recruiting Great Players! Greetings! <Disciple> is a relatively small raiding guild new to the Sargeras server looking to bolster our ranks. while raiding will be our core focus, social and casual players of all types are welcome. We are a laid-back group of great players (with too many alts) who, first and foremost, enjoy other's company. We regularly tear through raids and M+ and just hang out in Discord. We're, most importantly, just looking for great people. <Disciple> is not just another raiding guild - we pride ourselves on being a family. If you're looking for a team that will help you learn from your mistakes, instead of just booting you from the group, we might be right the place for you. If you're not interested in raiding or progression, you're still more than welcome to join as a social! We have a decent number of players online in the evenings, and our Discord is always quite active. Our main raid nights with the core team are Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 9:00pm-12:00pm CST. For more information on the guild and how to join, contact me either in game Pyll (tictac#11239). Or just /who Disciple and ask if an officer is online! You're also more than welcome to just stop by our Discord server and say hello! https://discord.gg/3RWkE9K We look forwards to meeting you!Pyll46 10h
12h [A] Liberation - 2/8M - Recruiting DPS! Greetings, Liberation is currently recruiting some more laid back folks to join us moving forward in Uldir and beyond. We're a really laid back group of people whom like to have fun. Our vision like many guilds on this server is to achieve the Cutting Edge Achievement. Why Liberation? Simple, we're just here to have fun. Our guild is a mature mind set. We're looking to raid on an extremely lightweight schedule of six hours per week. We provide everything for you. We just ask that you know how your class works, and you come researched and prepared for the progression content at stake. We take the burden off of raiding by providing repairs, consumables, enchants, flasks, potions and food. Raid Information: Raid Days: Tuesday and Thursday Raid Times: 8:00p-11:00p CST Current Uldir Progression: Mythic: 2/8 Heroic: 8/8 Recruitment Information: Tanks: Closed DPS: Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Hunter and any Exceptional DPS Healers: One healer, capable of playing DPS at a high level We aren't the guild that is going to require you to have stellar parses or an exuberant amount of gear. We will help you learn to raid and gear you up with your time invested with us. If you would like more information, hit me up on BattleTag: Blashy#1850. Thanks for your time, -Blash Updated: 2018-10-15Blashyrkh51 12h
13h Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Seeking a raiding guild that's seeking a melee for a core position. I'm 8/8H from rolling with pug groups. 375-379 item level with on and off raiding experience since vanilla. Feel free to add my battle tag Bondcliff#1494 to discuss opportunities. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/18566377Grave1 13h
13h <Catalyst> LF Progression Raiders w/Mythic XP Catalyst Gaming is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. We look forward to progressing in all relevant content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO's. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players. Schedule: Progression Raid Group: Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Second Raid Group: Wednesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Off Nights: RBG's Sunday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST) Arena Teams Mythic+ Guild Runs Progression 8/8 N 8/8 H 1/8 M Member Expectations - Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren't coming. - Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members. - Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info. - Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don't stand in bad. - Desire to be the best, We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn. - Preparation, we want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, and bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success. Recruitment Needs At this time we will consider exceptional players of all classes and roles. We do have some class/spec flexibility. Some specific needs for the Progression Raid roster would include: 1 Tank (Monk Pref) 1 Lock 1 H Paladin 1 DPS Monk (w/Tank OS pref) 1 DK (w/Tank OS pref) How to Join Please reach out to one of our officers with questions, or to gain recruit status. Rystet - Rystet#1989 Ntrz - ntrz#1948 Zarathuztra – Zarathuztra#1786 Deresdod – Deresdod#1533 Branstën - Bransten#1325Rystet91 13h
13h [A] <Validus> Filling raid group for mythic Validus is an Alliance guild on the US - Sargeras server and we are currently recruiting members to strengthen our community and ranks as we once again become competitive in PVE progression content. PROGRESSION: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M Uldir RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9:15-11:15 Server time (subject to change) RECRUITING: Any capable Dps, Rdps, Tank, or Healer for Raids and Mythic + For raids, we would prefer Rdps, but anyone that shows promise is welcome. CONTACT IN-GAME: Bosuballin#1998, dcf#1533, trinity#1563 - Our core group of members have been playing since Vanilla and were members of some of the first guilds in the US to complete some of the earliest raid content such as Onyxia, Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, AQ40, and to fully clear Naxx 40. Other highlights include one of the first guilds on the US - Mal'Ganis Server to complete Alone in the Darkness Achievement in Ulduar. History: 1. Progression Reference in Vanilla MC, BWL, AQ40: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Mal%27Ganis_US/Progression/Pre-Burning_Crusade Naxx: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Server:Mal%27Ganis_US/Progression/Naxxramas 2. [A] Mal'ganis - 1st C'thun Kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPa7YfEL_zgColdrrend2 13h
13h Business Class 4/8M LF DPS Business Class - US Sargeras – Alliance - BC-guild.com Current Needs - All QUALITY raiders! Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at our level, do not hesitate to fill out an app or contact us. Our raid times are as follows - Tuesday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Wednesday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Thursday - 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST Warlords of Draenor Progression - 7/7 Mythic - Highmaul Realm 19 10/10 Mythic - Blackrock Foundry Realm 45 13/13 Mythic- Hellfire Citadel Realm 14 7/7 Mythic - Emerald Nightmare Realm 22 3/3 Mythic - Trial of Valor Realm 35 10/10 Mythic - Nighthold Realm 17 7/9 Mythic - Tomb of Sargeras Realm 36 9/11 Mythic - Antorus, The Burning Throne 4/8 Mythic - Uldir Our number one priority in Business Class is maintaining our positive environment so that members are happy to log on and excited to raid and work together. With a relaxed raid schedule our goal is to maintain our placement as a competitive ALLIANCE guild and be in the top 15 on wow progress with higher aspirations to push for. This means US 250 or better. Loot: Business Class is embracing the Personal Loot implemented by Blizzard. While if you don't need something we hope you'll offer it up to Loot Council, we will not force people to relinquish items they win nor require people to change loot specialization to pass loot to others. Package Deals We will automatically decline applicants whose membership within Business Class is dependent on another person's membership. No exceptions. Public Communications Business Class cares about our public persona. It is for this reason we ask that unless you are buying/selling items; offering or engaging services, you are asked to not post in Trade/General/Instance chats. Trolling is not tolerated and can have you removed from the guild. Feel free to contact any officer ingame with any questions! Rowin - Rowin#1764 https://discord.gg/MY3Z2Cr It's business, not personalRowin38 13h
13h Business Class 4/8M Selling Heroic Carries <Business Class> is currently selling Heroic Uldir carries. The loot will be allocated via Personal Loot. Purchase options (prices are subject to change): Heroic 8/8 Personal loot - 450,000g AOTC G'huun - 150,000g Once your deposit is received you are locked to that raid day. If you cannot make your raid day, we will be happy to move you out to the next week. If you fail to contact us or show, your deposit is forfeit. Details: 1. Runs are on Tuesday, @at 7pm CST (8pm EST, 5pm PST) 2. Upon receipt of your deposit, we add you to real ID, and send you a reminder in-game mail 1 day prior. 3. We will not need your help on any of the encounters. You can participate if you would like to, however, on some encounters we will ask you to tag the boss after pull and die to make sure we have complete control over the encounter. Where available, we'll ask you to die in a spot that you can still watch the encounters. 4. Discord is required if needed for voice communication. You will not be asked to speak, just to listen for necessary instructions. The Discord information will be given ahead of time if necessary. 5. We require a non-refundable deposit of 250,000g This will officially confirm your spot for the carry. The deposit is non-refundable unless the run has to be postponed due to server instability or anything we have no control over. Please make sure you can attend your scheduled carry date. The balance will be due upon entering the raid before your run begins. 6. Upon the day of the raid, you will be brought in on time and proceed through the raid. 7. Cross-realm buyers are accepted. Sargeras Alliance gold only. 8. We ask you not to hero or taunt during the run. 9. We do not guarantee 1 shotting any boss as server instability and mistakes happen. 10. Any loot not needed by the raid team will be offered to carries. If you are interested in any of our services, please contact Rowin (Rowin#1764). Want to see what others have said about our runs? Just follow this link: http://www.bc-guild.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7#p348Rowin21 13h
13h Heroic Guild Recruiting 8/8 N 5/8H Crew of the Albatross 8/8N 5/8H Casual 2 day normal and heroic raid team that have been raiding off and on with each other since Vanilla. We are looking for a few more members for our PVP, Mythic+ and Raid team. We are a mature guild looking to enjoy the content as it comes. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 730-1030. We actively do mythic's on off nights some PVP as well. We are all adults and do not have time for game drama we just want to have fun playing the game and enjoy working with friends. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to message me in game or add my Bnet #Halfbaked1618 Most interested in: Prot Pally Warrior Rogue DK (blood or Frost) MW Monk all other DPS or Healing classes welcome!! *Potential raid lead spot open for someone with experience and patience.*Hâlfbaked1 13h
13h Currently Online: Multiple RBG & Raid Teams! <Currently Online> is the game’s largest and fastest growing gaming community in WoW! With PVE and PVP teams on Sargeras Alliance, stretching over 8 guilds, (not to mention our 6 Horde- Illidan guilds) we are the premier destination for anyone looking for active BfA gaming. Our number one priority is to create an incredible atmosphere, conducive to the experience of all gamers from all walks of life. Bringing these players together, while providing a means for them to create lasting memories, as well as meaningful relationships is all part of our mission. As long as we are doing our jobs right, none of our members should have to say “there’s nothing to do…” Currently Online creates an atmosphere so full of activity, that it will surely provide a means for any player to enjoy the game how they like it... RAIDING TEAMS current tier progression Mythic Raiding 1. Risky Business- 7/8H Uldir (Sat 8pm-12am CT) 2. Casually Serious- 8/8H Uldir (Fri/Sat 8:30pm-11:30am CT) 3. Good Vibez- 7/8H (1/8M) Uldir (Tues/Weds 7-10pm CT) 4. Lights Vengeance- 1/8M Uldir (Weds/Thurs 8-11am CT) 5. Council of Ricks- 5/8H (TH/F 9:30pm-12am CT) 6. Afternoon Heroics- 7/8H Uldir (Sat/Sun 1-4pm CT) 7. Weekend Warriors- 1/8M Uldir (Sat/Sun 9am-12pm CT) Heroic Only 1. Wildcards- 5/8N Uldir (Saturdays 12-3:30pm CT) 2. Netflix & Chill - 5/8H Uldir (Thursdays 7-10pm CT) 3. T.G.I.F.- 7/8H Uldir (Fridays 8:30pm-12am CT) 4. Night Wolves- 5/8N Uldir (Fri/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 5. Tunnel Vision- 1/8H (T/Sat 9pm-12am CT) 6. Overdraft- 6/8H Uldir (W/Sun 7-10pm CT) 7. Seriously Casual- 2/8H Uldir (Sundays 7:30-10:30pm CT) 8. Trinacria- 5/8H Uldir (Fridays 1-4pm CT) RBG TEAMS 1. WCA - Mon/Weds 8-11pm CST 2. Heroes Never Die - Sundays 7-9pm CST 3. Daddy Issues - Saturdays 8-10pm CST 4. Bad Guys- Sundays 12-2:30pm CST See if your class is what we need and APPLY TODAY! https://currentlyonline.gg/raiding/ https://currentlyonline.gg/rbgs/Dollce30 13h
13h [A] 3/8M, 2 Day Guild - LF Exceptional DPS <Beyond Reason> is an 11 year old guild looking for some experienced DPS, both melee and range, to flesh out the last few spots for our mythic roster. About Us Many of our members have raided together for years and have raided at a top 100 level, with many cutting edge achievements under our belts. The guild as a whole, took a break towards the end of Legion due to our players being burnt out from the expansion but we are back in BFA and looking to push as hard as possible on a two day schedule. We are a very social guild who enjoy doing a lot outside of raids including, alt runs, M+ and RBGs. Current Progression 3/8M, 8/8H Raid Times Tuesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm ET, 7pm-10pm Central (server) Recruitment Needs Below is a list of our immediate needs for core spots. Even if your role or class is not listed, please feel free to contact an officer or apply anyway. We will always accept exceptional dps. Mage - High Rogue - High Warlock - High Demon Hunter (Havoc) - High Hunter (BM) - Medium Druid (Resto) - Low Contacts Feel free to add any of these contacts if you have any additional recruitments questions, or wish to apply Rycko#1712Bitonosa2 13h
14h <Zernos Demon Bar> <Zerno's Demon Bar> is now recruiting! Led by 11/11M Raiders, we are a mature guild looking for DPS interested in cutting edge progression on a two-night schedule! Raid: W/TH 7-10:30 Server. Currently 8/8 Heroic and 2/8 Mythic. Visit zdemonbar.com to app or add me on BTAG: Zernoxnun#1121. Current Needs: 10/16/2018 Melee: Demon Hunter Death Knight Ranged: Warlock Balance Druid Shadow Priest Mage Healers:Zernoxnun54 14h
14h [A]-<Unconquered Moose> 8/8H 2/8M LFM! Sargeras [A] - 2/8 Mythic - 8/8 Heroic - THURS & MON - 7:45pm-11:00pm EST ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ <Unconquered Moose> Alliance on Sargeras-US. Our progression team is focused on achieving cutting edge on a 2-night raid schedule. We are seeking like-minded individuals to join us in this goal. We provide an efficiently planned raid environment, an amazing guild culture, and seasoned leadership. We are a mature, professional, and friendly raiding guild. We have successfully raided for nearly 3 years. When considering new members, we seek individuals who have excellent communication skills, a high level of maturity, and a thirst to continuously improve and perform. We are in the process of leveling up our roster to cement our core progression team. In order to reach our goal, we plan to run with 24 core members. We expect our raiders to understand the need to sit to help us progress towards our goal. Our progression nights are fully dedicated to Mythic and we are actively looking for individuals who are interested in joining us to achieve cutting edge. Raid Schedule: Mythic progression on Thursday & Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST Optional Heroic clear on Sunday at 7:30pm EST What to expect from us: - Raids that are well planned. - Strong leadership that is committed to making everyone the best raider they can be. - A friendly and high-performing environment. - An opportunity to see all the content WoW has to offer. - Raid Consumables, and Enchantments provided. - Adult atmosphere, average age 25. - A community of in-game support and socializing. - Sunday's are our optional day for our casual team/heroic run. Anyone is welcome to this. - We DO NOT recruit for bench positions. What we expect from you: - Desire to be part of a team. This includes being on Discord and taking an interest in the guild's objectives, upholding its principles and helping to secure its longevity. - Ability to handle mythic mechanics with confidence, while delivering the output necessary to achieve the boss kill. - Great listening skills and verbal communication during raid. - Positive attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild and raid team members. - 90%+ raid attendance - Perseverance. Wiping is part of the game, and staying motivated and positive is a must. - Know your class and all of its abilities. Have a viable off spec for the team. Currently Recruiting: 1 healer (High priority: Mistweaver) 2 MDPS & 2 RDPS (High priority: DK and Hunter) Exceptional players are always considered. Apply Here: https://goo.gl/forms/JrDoCXHHQiMCsyIm1 Contact: Legion#14695 Recruitment Officer for an interview or for more info about our guild! Discord: Nolaire#5396Nolaire5 14h
14h [A] <Vacuity> 2/8H recruiting PvE/PvP We are a small group of politically incorrect high experience players looking for more for high M+ keys and weekend raiding (currently doing Saturday nights only with normals on Sunday). We primarily need DPS at this time but always interested in more tanks and healers to run multiple groups. If you are interested and not geared we are not adverse to gearing you. As far as PvP content I am also forming a late night RBG team. I have high experience in this area as do a few others in the guild. Not worried about experience too much as long as you can listen and learn. If interested in joining add me (Smoff#1896) or whisper Comic in game.Comic17 14h
15h 2 Day 6/8M Sat/Sun LF Warlock To Apply Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs About Us <Casually Competent> 6/8M is an adult 21+ progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUAL PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN. Current needs: Warlock All exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid nights: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ 75 traits in your main weapon by the opening of Mythic Antorus ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Wes#12170 Abcboy#1225 Max#12177Pxled110 15h
15h [A] <Fragments of Insanity> ..................................<Fragments of Insanity>.................................... .............................................Who we are............................................................. We are a fresh progression raiding guild and was founded by a small group of friends that were all once part of hardcore progression raiding. Most of our staff has been around since BC and now just want to enjoy the game on a more casual level. We have a very relaxed environment with some maturity in the mix. Our officers are very easy going and fair. Everyone on our guild management team has families and understand the demand of day to day life. The guild's GM and officers are very well versed in their classes and specs and are well informed of raid fights before entering the instance. We are accepting all players (including groups) regardless of skill level or game knowledge. We are willing to bring in new players who are wanting to get a foothold into raiding, and assist them with any issues they may have in their class or role. This includes but is not limited to: gear choices, assistance with rotations, talent choices, gems, enchants, stat priorities, addon assistance, weakauras setup and UI Management. We pride ourselves in downing current content in a timely and efficient manner with a dedicated core raiding crew. We are looking for individuals who share our goals and are like minded. "Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun." - Randy Pausch RAID TIMES Wednesday - Thursday 7PM - 10PM Server/(CST) CURRENT PROGRESSION Antorus: 11/11 N - 11/11 H (OLD) Uldir: 8/8 N, 5/8 H RECRUITMENT Please note: This is just a general list, we encourage anyone regardless of class or spec to apply. We are ALWAYS looking for more exceptional players for our roster. Death Knight: Unholy, Frost Demon Hunter: Havok Druid: Resto Hunter: All Specs Mage: CLOSED Monk: WW Paladin: CLOSED Priest: Holy, Disc Rogue: All Specs Shaman: Enh Warlock: All Specs Warrior: Arms, Fury What is expected of members/raiders. Be online 15 min prior to raid time. Unless you have spoken to an officer prior to raid. Use Discord for all raids. (NO EXCEPTIONS) Understand that criticism will come with raiding, please be open minded and learn from mistakes, don't take things personally. DBM or Bigwigs is a required addon Always try and have fun we are a fun guild and will joke around but know when to be serious.. What you can expect of us...includes but not limited to. Mythic Dungeons and Mythic + runs. Assistance on gear, food, flasks and enchants. Assistance on rotation, addons and UI. A dedicated team headstrong on downing current content. A fun and relaxed guild enviorment. An ever growing community always willing to help other guild members. If you feel that we would be a good fit for you, and you would like to join our team please reply to this thread (I will be checking it daily) or contact any of the administration staff at any time. We are all on daily. [GM] Tetralosa - Shamsalot#1926 [Co-GM] Bonadea - Anglwithorns#1322 [Co-GM/Recruiter] Ampetrien - Amp#1843Ampetrien26 15h
15h Toast (A) {3/8M} LF DPS About Toast We are a new guild with past AOTC and CE leadership. We have a fairly laid back community while at the same time we take our raiding and mythic +s seriously. We are a dedicated and driven guild that wants to push content and achieve cutting edge each tier this expansion. We are looking for experienced raiders for our core mythic roster. We are in need of: 2 - Exceptional DPS (range in high demand) 1 - Healer (Mistweaver monk preferred) What we expect from you; - Have strong knowledge about your class and all specs involved - Show up to raids prepared with food, flasks, gems, enchants and general fight knowledge - Use of DBM/BigWigs and Weak Auras - Be able to take constructive criticism Raid nights Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm ST with Sunday 8pm to 11pm ST being our optional farm night (which ever raid tier is below what we are progressing through). Reply to this post or message me in game at DocDeeps#1486 if you want to apply or wish to hear more about what we have to offer. Thank you!Dokdeepz12 15h
16h (A) 5/8H <Wretched> LF DPS/HEALS <Wretched> is a guild of friends and family that enjoy playing the game together. What you can expect from us: We are a HEROIC raiding guild. We're currently 5/8H, aiming for AOTC. If we can get a large enough group, we'd love to give some Mythic bosses a try. We want to see every person who joins our guild succeed. Getting better as a team is our goal. All players are welcome. This includes new players, veterans, and returning players. Pushing M+ is a fundamental gearing element of our guild. We are also looking to build up a PvP Team for those interested. Raid Times: 7pm - 10pm realm time, Wed/Sat WANTED: -LF DPS: DK, Warrior, Boomy, Warlock, S Priest, but all accepted. -LF Heals: Disc/Druid/Monk preferred, but all accepted. M+/PvP -LF ALL Raid Expectations: -Show up on time. Let us know when you can't make it. -Have knowledge of fights. Read guides or watch vids. -Come prepared with flasks/food/etc. -Use the following addons: DBM, GTFO -We're a Discord guild, and it will be mandatory for raiding. If you feel like <Wretched> can be a home for you, reach out to one of the following: Zadeus-Sargeras (Ama#1505) Raleen-Sargeras (detwarren#2489) Cursewords-Sargeras Celabru-Sargeras Look us up: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Wretched https://raider.io/guilds/us/sargeras/Wretched Note: Most of us are adult players, and we prefer to keep it this way for the sake of not offending younger ears. If you have any questions about this, feel free to ask.Raleen1 16h
16h Prot Pally for Raid Guild Stopped playing in the panda expansion. Use to be a bear MT in my old guild. Started fresh with this account. Got a busy schedule so can't do hardcore. Just want a casual raid guild that gets in and gets !@#$ done. mythic+ are cool too. Message me in game or reply on here.Kàmyigo3 16h
17h <Perfect Storm>7/8H Casual Heroic Raids LFM <The Perfect Storm> @ US - Sargeras (Alliance) We are a Heroic raiding guild formed by players that are passionate about playing all facets of the game. While our focus is on raiding, we are also interested in PvP, mythic+ dungeons, and all of the content being given to us in BfA. With all that being said, we are a relatively new guild, and have many goals in store for ourselves. If you're a new, returning, or seasoned player looking to be part of a core group, look no further. Here in <The Perfect Storm> we pride ourselves on creating a stress-free environment while raiding efficiently and effectively. With members that are well versed in both PvE and PvP, we believe that there is something new each and every player can learn on a day to day basis. Our initial goal is to build a core group of players who genuinely enjoy playing the game with each other. Once this is accomplished, we will push in to Mythic raiding. Building a long lasting guild requires members that want to be around each other. Wiping countless times is required to be successful, but can also be detrimental to morale. We are not in a rush to dive right in to Mythic, but when the time is right and confidence is high, we will most certainly push through the higher difficulty content. Raid Spots: We have needs for our comp listed below, but we will consider all exceptional players interested in sticking around for the long haul. Mage: High Hunter: High Warlock: Low Boomkin: High Rogue: High WW: High Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8-11 PM EST. Attendance: We understand that real life can often occur at less than opportune times. With that being said, by joining this guild, you're committing to raiding two nights per week (Tuesday/Wednesday). An attendance of 80% is required of our raiders unless other arrangements are made. Expectations: All raiders are expected to know their class, come with flask/food/pots, and have a general grasp on tasks that will be undertaken on a particular night. Most importantly we would like you to bring a positive attitude and be prepared to learn. If you would like additional information or to talk with an Officer in-game/Discord, please refer to the following battletags: Richarino#1648 Bostonreaper#1630 Sharper#1255Richdain9 17h
18h [A] <Genetic Freaks> M2/8 Warlock and Boomy GUILD INFO Genetic Freaks is a raiding guild comprised of mythic raiders that have played together for years. Our aim is to progress through raid content together at a steady pace, in a fun atmosphere. We're currently wrapping up Heroic content and looking to expand our raid team to include players with similar goals. FACTION - Alliance ULDIR PROGRESSION N-8/8 H-8/8 M-2/8 RECRUITING CURRENT CLASSES Warlock - HIGH Boomkin - HIGH Death Knight - HIGH RAID TIMES Tues - 6:30pm / 9:30pm PST Wens - 6:30pm / 9:30pm PST VOICE COMMUNICATION We use Discord as our voice communication. We recommend you download it and learn how to use it. Its awesome. CONTACTS Particus#1376Vandrakes20 18h
19h Overdraft - Wed&Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm CST Team Overdraft of <CO> US/Sargeras/Alliance _ About Us: Overdraft is a group of experienced players looking for like minded people who know their class and current content. Our goal of steady progression and clearing new content weekly is supplemented with a positive atmosphere that will keep you logging in and enjoying your game time If you are a person who spends time perfecting their class, contributing to progression all while bringing a positive attitude, Overdraft is a fit for you. __ Raiding Schedule: Wednesdays & Sundays from 6:00pm to 9:00pm CST __ Current Needs: Looking for reliable and skilled DPS players. __ How To Apply: Website information, Class requirements and application link can be found at: https://currentlyonline.gg/overdraft/ __ Contact Us: Via Discord at: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline BattleBeard#8253Gedion14 19h
20h <Heres the Kicker>3/8M M/T/W 8-11CST <Heres The Kicker> US-Sargeras-Alliance Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Hunter/Boomkin/Skilled R DPS - Melee DPS: Skilled M DPS - Big BOIZ - Healers: Skilled and mechanically sound of any class! - ANY exceptional players Potential applicants should have current content mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: Monday: 9pm – 12am EST Tuesday: 9pm – 12am EST Wednesday: 9pm – 12am EST About Us: <Heres The Kicker> @ US-Sargeras (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 100 kills and achievements. We have a relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain a somewhat hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our time as a guild we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - US 1099 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold - US 406 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras - US 172 11/11M Antorus - US 321 3/8 M Uldir - ???? What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains - Enchants, flasks, food, gems, and other materials as necessary - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (minimum 90%) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement - We have set out as a guild to achieve US 250 or better. We will be making roster decisions based on achieving that goal. Please fill out our Application to proceed forward. https://goo.gl/forms/fKV1inQwCM2yRPVv1Zombiecakez74 20h
20h Warlock,Boomkin,Healer LF 2 day guild We are three friends that have raided at the mythic level for 6+ years. We understand the importance of having to earn our spot, and certainly don't mind having to sit when need be. We are all team players that are interested in finding a guild with good, like-minded players intent on downing the most difficult content while it is current. More Information Fler760#1114 spooky#1823Miniflare7 20h
22h 359 RShammy Looking for a home As title states, 359 Rshammy LF a guild that raids Sun/M/W (2 or all 3 nights are fine). Looking to get into Heroics/Mythics, my main horde priest is 8/8N and 7/8H. Bnet Plsme#1920Plsmesham2 22h
22h [A]<Estratovus> LF DPS, Tank, Heals <Estratovus> is a new Alliance guild on Sargeras that is currently looking to recruit all for raiding and PvP. We run in a more semi-serious progression focused environment. Even though we raid on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content, including Heroic/Mythic. Guild Highlights • Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social focuses • Adult/mature guild (18+) - most of us are working adults • A more casual environment • New guild - join and grow/learn with us! • Returning or new player(s) friendly • Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly _________________________________________________________________________ Raid Times: • Wednesday from 7:00PM - 10:00PM Central/Server Time • Saturday from 7:00PM - 11:00PM Central/Server Time • Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled) Recruitment Needs: • 1 Tank (any class considered) • 1+ Off-Tank w/DPS Main Spec (open to any classes) • 1-2+ Healer (Rdruid, MW, Shaman highly preferred but open) • 1+ Off-Healers w/DPS Main Spec (open to any classes) • 5+ DPS - all classes/specs considered (preferred boomie, spriest, hunt, mage, lock, and melee) • Raid Leader(s) - preferably someone who has at least full NM experience to get our group progressing quickly into HM/Mythic. Open to a collaborative or co-leaders setup as well. • Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players. If you're interested at all feel free to contact either Kotipelto#1337 or Dayereth#1469. Apply Directly on our Guild Wesbite: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/ Thanks for your consideration!Kotipelto24 22h
22h 372 Arms Warrior (8/8H, 1/8M) LF Guild Hi there! looking for a new home to progress further into mythic Uldir with a laid back guild that is not only active during raid hours, but active during other times of the day as a community. Preferred raiding times are 6-9cst during the week or as close as you can get as I am on the east coast and work full time! logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36394383 https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Dimoss please send a message, I'll get back to you as soon as I see it. Xeovas#1394Dimoss2 22h
23h [A] Need Tank for high end M+ group Are you tired of pugging your 8-12 high end keys? Tired of not getting them done in time? Tired of no communication or plan of action? So are we!!! Our 3 dps (Mage, Hunter, and Boomkin) are looking for a dedicated tank and healer who want to push mythic+ to 10 and beyond. Here are the requirements. 1. Willing to focus, be serious, and knuckle down to push difficult content. 2. Willing to play at consistent times or nights of the week 3. Willing to join discord and communicate effectively as a team 4. Willing to play and learn all the dungeons. Not just your favorite ones. 5. Willing to maintain a positive attitude even in the face of struggles We are not recruiting for our guild or our raid. Only Mythic + push on a consistent team. Hit me up in game @ Xanhorn#11837Xanhórn10 23h
23h <Nidus> {A} Recruiting 8/8H 1/8M We are a PvE guild looking to bring in more members to progress through heroic and eventually Mythic. Our raid times are Mon, Tue, Wed from 8:00PM to 11:00PM Server (CST) invites at 5:30PM. We also do other PvE things like keys, expeditions, etc. If you are interested you can add me on Btag Lotus#1178Biglotus1 23h
1d <Crimson Guardians> Needs Dedicated DPS [Crimson Guardians] is recruiting friendly players 18+ for leveling, mythic + and raiding. We want you to join our Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST Raid Team. Needs more DPS, if you are interested PST me. we are currently set on MT and OT but we could use a backup tank or DPS with tank off spec Healers are dedicated and filled we need ranged and melee DPS willing to commit to downing the bosses. We are a casual progression team focusing on AOTC this Tier but possibly Cutting Edge if we can push that. Please contact me via in game mail or on discord reivan#9451Nikaartos0 1d