Sargeras

Apr 5, 2016 [A] Age of Sacred Chaos HFC N recruiting! Hey everyone! Are you a recently returning player? Want to get into HFC before Legion drops but can't find a spot in any of the guilds that have already pushed through? Age of Sacred Chaos is a group of people doing starting our normal progression and we want you! We're starting our push into HFC N this Saturday from 7-10 ST and are still looking for a few people to fill out the roster. We really need rdps but have a few flexible positions for others as well. In addition to weekly progression raids, we have weekly battleground events, transmog runs, and other special events. This week's special event is a Pet Battle Tournament in honor of the pet bonus event. Only level 1 pets can be used to make it fair for everyone and any guild members are welcome to participate. Grand prize is 5,000! If you're interested in chatting more or signing up, feel free to add Maarnt or Nehemia in-game and let's chat! Thanks everyone and enjoy the rest of your reset day!Maarnt0 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 <Downfall> 13/13H LF MORE DPS <Downfall> 13/13H is recruiting. We are in need of players who can make the raid times of Tuesday 9 PM EST to 12 AM EST and Thursday 9 PM EST to 12 AM EST. We are looking for players who are willing to come to raids fully flasked, with food, runes, and knowledge of their class. Gems and enchants can be provided by the guild once raider status is achieved. Classes in need: Warlock Windwalker We will consider all application of players who can provide parses from LFRs or higher difficulties if possible. Add Rhyan#1558 for more information or to have an interview if you would like to join the guild. Feel free to post your real id if you would like us to add you.Icias15 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 1600+ boomy/resto and enh lf RBG's Hello everyone, we're two players looking for a new home for RBG's. Our current server doesn't have many options so we're looking to server transfer. We're free Sat thru Mon and Thur. If you want some more info feel free to reply here or add my battle tag (Pies#1753). Willing to transfer/faction change.Pasteles0 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 5, 2016 [A] <Riot> (11/13M) is LF 1 Tank + strong DPS <Riot> is recruiting for Mythic raiding! Server: Sargeras Faction: Alliance <Riot> is a hard-casual guild recruiting for Mythic raiding. We have a focused, yet fun and friendly raiding environment. We have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on mythic difficulties. History: <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We have now moved to Sargeras to raid on a high population server where we hope to continue our success. WoD Progression: •Hellfire Citadel: 13/13H, 11/13 •Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 8/10M •Highmaul: 7/7H, 5/7M Recruitment Needs: •Tank - Non DK/Warrior •DPS - Lock/Mage/Rogue or any exceptional players •Healers - Non druids. Viable DPS OS is a huge plus Evening Raiding Days/Times (3 nights): Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8 pm -12 am (EST) / 7 pm -11pm (CST) Requirements: •The guild's focus is endgame content. •Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders. •Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. •No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Sargeras, and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here. •We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of mythic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply. •Decent endgame raiding experience is required. This includes pre-WoD. •Decent internet connection required. •We use EPGP for loot. •We use Mumble for raid communication. If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website, reply, or in-game PM to Zpriten (kanyewest#1665), Tellara (Tellara#1135), Fissure, Greeves, Snodeath, Kereval, or Saytin.Saytin0 Apr 5, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 3/13M Exp Hunter LF Guild (logs included) Hey there.. Looking for a guild to run heroics/mythics with and get ready for Legion. I recently re-rolled from my warrior, so my gear's a bit low.. but as you can see in the logs below, I parse well for my bracket - especially considering no ring and no 4-set. I will have ring within 2-3 weeks on this toon. I am also willing to put in any necessary work. My biggest requirement is that raid must start between 7:30 and 9 Central (Server) time. Add me at Hambag#1983. My main was Thanana if you want to look up the armory for proof of experience. Normal Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pDn1b4WTCGvh39yf LFR Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/k1rK6DJBqMdfnPj9Niannara0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 11/13 M mistweaver and disc friends LF 12/13+ Hi first off i would like to say i will not post my mistweaver armory here in order to not cause drama with the guild i am currently with i feel is not the right fit for me. my disc friend is returning from schooling with 3 mythic kills and full mythic clear experience for BRF and HM. I trust he will catch up very quickly. he is not undergeared he is currently 729. his armory is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Memorials/simple my mistweaver is 726 as well and have done 11/13 mythic bosses with logs and armory to provide outside of this forum. i have over 300 attempts on mannaroth, and have memorized our strategy of the fight however i see still some of my guildies getting hit to unnecessary things like felseeker or taking high amounts of damage from hellstorm and i just feel i could be doing a lot better... while i understand a guild is a family, i do pay 15 dollars monthy for this game and i want to get the best possible experience out of it for me. thus i am forced to look elsewhere. We have no problem with answering any questions that do not give out my character information here... we will do any website applications if need be without hesitation, and are very excited to see what offers are out there, to continue with through legion! :) Thank you! <3Erinbae4 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 10/13M xp buying 6/13m carry for alt. Buying the first 6 bosses on mythic for 300k. Mail me in game.Arcanepower0 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 13/13 Mythic recruiting (Jan 26th) **updated January 26th** *Killed mythic Archimonde! I am the raid leader of Noodle Factory Our raid times are 8-12 Eastern, Tues/Wed/Thurs. We take a 10 minute break in the middle of each raid, so we raid 11.5 hours total. Often times less. We still kill mythic Blackhand for the mount. Almost everyone has one now, we will sell them soon. We also sell mythic carries every tier, during regular raid hours, and the gold is split. Also BOE pets and mounts and given out for good performance. We have high demand for: Mage Warlock DPS DK DPS Warrior Disc Priest Windwalker Rogue We are a very laid back group. I never yell, rage, or say things that cut you down as a person or make you feel like crap. If you play bad, I will let you know so you can improve it. If you can't improve, I will get someone else in there. Also we are politically incorrect in our atmosphere and our jokes, as long as it is playful. Actually our guild is only about 50% white males, we have a lot of women in our guild as well as some dindu's. Somehow we found a few that don't cause drama. If you have great logs paid transfer might be available. We have been a guild for a few years. Most of the people in the guild have been here over a year. Attrition happens, but not often do people leave us to raid somewhere else. We make an attempt to treat people well. Most of us have day jobs, some have families. add me Raanch#1268 or Guuna#1642 or Donoph#1505 our website http://www.beexiled.enjin.com/ our logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/413 our wowprogress http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Noodle+FactoryRaanch28 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 WTB 13/13H ML I wanna buy a 13/13H carry with master loot tonight, 250K add my bnet bigky226#1917Mindwreckz1 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Selling 8/8 CM's! NO LONGER RUNNING.Lasthope31 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Selling 8/8 Gold Challenge Modes My group mainly comprised of top tier PvPers and a few top 10 US raiders will be selling 8/8 Gold CMs to all classes. We currently hold 8 of the 8 realm bests for Sargeras, and are the uncontested best group on Sargeras. We are also ranked one of the top US groups via wowprogress. So far this expansion we have completed 200+ 8/8 Runs, and have achieved many top 10 World times. A majority of the players I do CMs with Stream: twitch.tv/dreams1996 twitch.tv/fhos1881 twitch.tv/soakzgaming We Stream 8/8 CM carries on a daily basis, feel free to drop by to get a gist of what kind of product you will be paying for. 8/8 Golds cost 250k~ Sargeras Gold, but prices are semi-negotiable. Every CM carry is finished in under 3 hours, and we are able to run whichever time accommodates you. If you have any questions, or wish to make a purchase feel free to message me at: Dreams#1467.Dreamx29 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 <Riot> 11/13M LFM for HFC <Riot> is a hard-casual guild recruiting for mythic raiding. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both heroic and mythic difficulties. History: <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We have now moved to Sargeras to raid on a high population server where we hope to continue our success. WoD Progression: Highmaul: 7/7H, 5/7M Blackrock Foundry: 10/10H, 8/10M Hellfire Citadel: 13/13H, 11/13M Recruitment Needs: DPS (pref ranged - specifically Warlock, Ele Shaman, Mage -- but melee works too! Could use a rogue!) Heals of any class, specifically those with a DPS OS! Evening Raiding Days/Times (3 nights): Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday - 8 pm -12 am (EST) / 7 pm -11pm (CST) Requirements: Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders. Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights. No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Sargeras, and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here. We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of mythic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply. Decent internet connection required. We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ ) We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout. If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Fissuure, Greeves, Syrek, Shibumi, or Snodeath. Feel free to add me, Tellara#1135Tellara16 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Come get gear for Legion! Chosen Gaming Sales <Chosen Gaming> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot run) (225k per run) -Guaranteed ilvl 705-720 loot for your class/spec -Ahead of the Curve Achievement + Heroic Achievements -Takes 2-3 hours to complete 8/8 Mythic Dungeons (Personal Loot Run) (5k per dungeon) - Guaranteed 685-720 ilvl loot for your class/spec - Mythic Dungeon Achievements - Chance at Heirloom Trinkets - Takes 2 Hours to complete Scheduling: Generally, our times are between 9pm-1AM EST. To schedule a run with us please email juish@chosen-gaming.com. Contact Info: juish@chosen-gaming.com Battletag: zifpower#1459Juish110 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 Wts walking boots (15 cloth, not available) Title says it all, level 15 cloth boots, no longer available. Shoot me an offer!Bankinate0 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 WTS Dustbringer I've got a Dustbringer that i do not wish to own at all. Undermine journal says its worth 75k. I'm open to offers and trades. Thank you for reading.Shadowhopper0 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 3, 2016 [A] <L A W> 1/13M Weekend Raiding Guild ====== L A W ====================================================== ========= SARGERAS ============================================== ~Who We Are~ This guild was formed back during vanilla, and has been kept alive through the years, through multiple different changes in leadership along the way. We are a semi-casual, semi-hardcore weekend raid group, that likes to crack jokes and kill bosses! We like to keep a friendly atmosphere where everyone feels welcome, and free of drama. We are a home away from home! On top of raiding, we also do some PvP, old raid achievement runs, and other shenanigans on the side during the week (these will be posted on the calendar, and open for casuals/friends)! Raid Times and Progression - 13/13N, 13/13H HFC, 1/13M HFC - Saturday/Sunday from 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM Central Time ~Who We Are Looking For~ -------Raiders------- We are looking for mature, friendly players to maintain our happy-go-lucky atmosphere. We are looking for players that will be able to show up for the entirety of the raid times on a regular basis (If you have a job or another raid group that would force you to be 30 minutes late or have to leave 30 minutes early every day, this is not the place for you). We are looking for players who can pull their own weight, be active in mumble (whether it be for mechanics, or just general chatting/joking around). We are looking for ilvl 700+ players (WITH legendary ring) and good raid awareness, and are capable of going into and successfully killing mythic bosses. We hope to start on mythic soon, and will be farming heroics while we recruit for mythic. Attendance Policy: If you are going to be late, or will not be able to make raid, we ask that you respond to our callouts thread on our guild website forums. If you fail to do so repeatedly, this may result in removal from the raid group. Currently, for our raid group, we are looking for the following (700+): ------------------------------- DPS: Mage Warlock [HIGH NEED] Shadow Priest (w/ holy or disc OS)HEALS Disc Priest (W/ Shadow OS)[HIGH NEED] H Pally (w/ Ret OS)[HIGH NEED]------------------------------- How Trialing Works: If you would like to join our raid group, we would like you to know that we have a 2 week trial period, in which trials are last on priority for loot. We have had issues in the past in which a trial would win gear that our core raiders could have used, and then those trials dipping out a week later. While in your trial period, If you fail to show up/be online 10 minutes prior to the start of raid, without posting on our guild forums (We have a callout thread for absences/being late), you will be removed from the group. After those 2 weeks are over, you will no longer be last on loot priorty, and will be an official part of the raid team! During your trial period, you will NOT be required to join our guild if you do not wish to do so. However, upon becoming a raider, we ask that you purchase a server transfer and join our guild. -------Casuals----------- Much like raiders, we look for casuals that are mature, friendly, social people, who aren't afraid to chat with everybody else in the guild! Casuals are free to join/sign up for our weekday events, which include PvP (World or Random BG's), and legacy raid achievement runs (Glory of the Pandaria/Cataclysm Raider, etc)! We encourage our casuals to join us and hang out in mumble, and be social overall! Again, our guild is a home away from home. ~Joining the Guild~ If you would like to join our guild, respond to this thread with battletag, or please battle tag and whisper one or all of the following: ------------------------------------- MitchEvans#11113 Zhinh#1518 Phanatic26#1715------------------------------------- NOTE: If you plan on trialing for our raid team, we will ask you to submit an application on our guild website, at http://law-sargeras.guildlaunch.com/Mitchevans168 Apr 3, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 [A][Under The Rädar] 5/13M Recruiting <Under the Radar> 5/13 M Recruiting DPS+Healers (All exceptional applicants considered regardless of class!) Welcome to The Under the Radar recruitment thread, are you looking for a guild with a sincere mindset for end game progression? Are you willing to work hard and succeed with a team of your peers? If you answered yes, to these questions, please continue reading! Raid Schedule: (All Times are Server CST) Thursday- 8pm-12pm Friday- 8pm-12pm Tuesday - Alt Raid 8pm-11pm (optional) Currently Recruiting: UTR is in search of exceptional DPS - Mages, Locks, Rogues & a Ret. Pally are in high demand! ALL CLASSES CONSIDERED Under The Radar is recruiting all classes for the core raid team’s progression into mythic. We have a 5/13 mythic core team. Our desire is to gear and condition our new recruits to prepare them for mythic HFC. Be that it may, mythic roster requirements demand a set-up of 20 individuals. We currently have core spots available for any and all exceptional raiders to fill our mythic progression group. Please do not hesitate to fill out an application, regardless of class/spec. Any and all exceptional individuals with a drive for long term and sustained progression will be considered rigorously. We have experience player’s at the helm of our guild. If you are interested in applying to our guild please apply: http://undertheradar.gamerlaunch.com/ Our YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTgePVWqMYvvHqDFxs4pKYw (OR) Feel free to contact one of our officers ingame. (Details posted below) Mandatory requirements for raid: -Teamspeak (Voice) -Standard raiding addons (i.e) DBM, AA, Exorsus Raid Tools etc. -Near perfect attendance during core raid days (P.S.-we understand real life happens) -Pre-emptive study of progression boss fights -A positive attitude. -Knowledge of your class, meaning we don't need to explain your class to you top to bottom. Officers:Hëkka-(DaCapitalist#1573) Buddicus-(briley#1119) Vodar-(Varton#1443) Lily-(Yunisca#1315) Seek#1204(Guild lead)Hëkka25 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 LF friends to play with I just started back up playing not to long ago and all of my RL friends have either moved on from WOW or are on different realms with other mates. I guess I was just looking to have some fun with people who enjoy mainly PVE, I have been catching up on youtube videos to learn and understand fights, as well as moderate PVP with screwing around as well. Wether it be X-mog runs or just hanging out I suppose. Anyways add Alec#1418 if you're looking for a new friend as well. Cheers.Xenociide4 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 Ret Pally LF a semi-hardcore raiding guild Hi i am looking for a Friends and Family guild with a awesome Semi-hardcore raiding scene. Took time off from raiding and the game.Looking to jump back in and gear up for the coming expansion. The main time that could be available is on the weekends. But if needed i can raid 6-12 on weekdays . My Paladin is not the best gear atm. But if had sometime to gear back up. I could be a vital asset to any guild. I mostly focus on Dps right now but i also love to Tank as well so i could fit both roles comfortably in a raid setting. Thank you for taking the time to read everything and i hope to see and get to know you in game.Darcidian4 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 (A) 9/13M Sub 9% Tyrant 41% Xhul exp! Wanting to get back into raiding, no point on paying $15 a month for a game that you haven't completed yet, right? :PDraeneicutie2 Apr 1, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 <Detrimental> Challenge mode 8/8G Sales Original Feedbackthread here http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20042884531?page=1 Are you jealous of death knight's and druids with their AMAZING Cloudsong Glaive ? Does a gnome on top of Challenger's War Yeti dual wielding Greatsword of the Inferno make you just a bit Salty? BE SALTY NO MORE! with the <Detrimental> Casual Gold Carry Team! Our philosophy is simple. Allow our buyers a smooth, casual experience for a few hours while we go to work. Our teams are handpicked and specialized in creating an atmosphere that promotes excellence and class, however allowing a relaxed environment for our carry to be able to enjoy the run in a manner they most see fit. Wanna go Ballsdps Tryhard and see how you stack up? NO PROBLEM! Feel like afking for 2 hrs and watching Netflix? WE GOT YOU BB! Regardless of your performance and skill level we are prepared to handle all situations. Satisfaction guaranteed. Payment after individual dungeon completion, trades, ect. Wallet looking a little thin? Inquire with our financing department about possible options! Don't delay, prices are subject to change. Horde team available as well Comes with title,mount,portal spells to teleport to all Draenor dungeons and unique weapon transmogs that will be unobtainable in legion Now selling challenge mode carries for 250k 1/8th of the gold after every dungeon is completed. We take gold on other servers as well. We have over 2000 challenge modes completed this season.Satisfaction Guaranteed My btag : thekidfresh#1211Cmcarryforu4 Apr 1, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 QTPug Wkly 13/13M HFC X-Realm (1 DAY) LINK POSTED IN MOST UPDATED POST - openraid will be used to help act as a realm-wide calendar invite, so it is easy to track attendance and whether players will be able to attend the raid. Introduction: Qtcupcake’s Weekly Raid is composed of raiders found through premade group finder and friends of the raid leader. We have been running together for 3+ months as a group and with mythic cross-realm looking to expand beyond heroics and start mythic raiding. The group is more of a semi-serious environment, but we also enjoy having fun. The goal is to be respectful, efficient, and have fun playing the game while progressing through difficult content. Important: November 24, 2015 will be first raid the group does on mythic hellfire citadel. At least a portion of the group has had mythic experience on a different toon, but please keep in mind the goal is to progress as quickly as possible. You should expect wipes because the group is new and our goal is to clear the content in a timely manner with a consistent group. If you are looking for a 1 shot group for quick gear than this won't be the group. Keep in mind even guilds who clear the content 5+ times still wipe due to mechanics. Requirements: Ventrilo (Public Vent private channel) 10/13M experience (multiple kills preferred) 730+ (expected to put some work into valor upgrades, since we want players who want to bring best out of their toons) Exorsus Raid Tools, Weak Auras, Angry Assignments will be used Recruitment: The group right now has a solid core, but always looking to add strong players who are looking to raid on a weekly basis. We are strongly looking for the following: HIGH DPS Other classes and specs feel free to inquire and we can see if we can be a possible fit. Raid Times: Tuesday 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Pacific time (invites go out at 9:00 a.m.) If there is interference with servers than we can adjust from there, but haven’t had much of a problem the last few months. If you are UNABLE to make the raid that is perfectly understandable with openraid.org we are able to go on cellphones, laptops, or computers from anywhere and quickly change the invite. If you do not respond to calendar and do not show up than most likely you will not be invited to further raids. Loot Distribution: ML MS>OS We are a pretty consistent group, so depending on applicant loot may be restricted for first 2 week to ensure we are a good fit to raid on a regular basis. Feel free to add Btag Venusella#1468 if you have any questions. LINK POSTED IN MOST UPDATED POST - openraid will be used to help act as a realm-wide calendar invite, so it is easy to track attendance and whether players will be able to attend the raid. Qtcupcake10 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 "Login Servers Are Full" Anyone getting this? I've never seen that tbh. I've seen a queue obviously (usually later at night), but not "login servers" being full.Etherlord1 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 A(:LFG I am looking for a raiding guild were i can raid and do some end game i have done some normal HFC but not much i wanna get back into doing it but i would be new to the whole shaman thing i am willing to go what ever is needed i like resto/ele the most i am not hardcore and not looking for hardcore just fun relaxed guild that knows there !@#$ and don't mess around when it comes to raiding can message me in gameDitches2 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 10/13 M exp shadow priest New to server looking for new home, I am seeking raiding guild with similar exp / progression leave info below and I will communicate with you as soon as possible Thanks :)Tylenolx5 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 [A] Priest LF Guild (detailed app) About me: I am a 25 year old male with a wife and two kids from the midwest in America. I have been playing this game since the beginning. Over alot of accounts, breaks, irl issues, I always seem to come back. From AQ, to Sunwell, to Icecrown Cit, to Panda Land, to cracked Barrens, to Senior Butcher, I've done just about everything PVE-wise in this game. Granted some of it was not progression speed and some was. The moral to my story is that I have alot of experience with raiding at casual to high level play, and the God-given ability to deal with all the ego's that come along with it. I have been playing for the last couple years with some IRL buddies of mine. We generally would find a guild to run all of us (6-7 ppl) and get through the current content on HM and PVP alot. Nothing was very serious and it was really fun for a while, but as you can guess, we all decided to take another break. I'm here to look for a guild that can help me with what I want personally in a guild. Here is a list of my availability and what you can expect from me: I will be available during WEEKDAYS from 8-12pm server time (I'm flexible with the days a guild wants to run, I can move my irl night schedule around with the wife) I will maintain at least a 90% attendance rate baring a child being sick or an accident I can get along with everyone in a guild. If they think they are hot !@#$, idc; if they play the blame game, idc. Basically, nothing gets under my skin and I don't seek my validation from others. I've played every class at max level at some point, but this time around and for legion, I will be playing a priest. The spec I am lenient about for sure. I will be down to play disc/holy/shadow, whatever the guild wants. I don't expect to be carried and will do my chores of getting to a gear level that is acceptable for the content. Obviously I won't be able to mythic gear myself with pugs all day, but I will get myself to the point of not being a major burden to my peers. If you want to gear me up or something, that's fine too. I'm a pretty social guy (service industry job) so I will actually talk in voice comms, etc If I %^-* up, tell me! No big deal Finally, I don't care what the guilds progression is at all. I'm just as happy being 12/13 H as being 3489/5209058 Mythic. As long as I enjoy the group I will be a happy priest. TLDR; mid 20's guy, played a long time, LF guild that is pretty neato, wants to enjoy the game, don't care about progressionMummadear1 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 EXP hunter since Vanilla LF raiding guild Normally pulling 70k+ right now single target only because I don't have legendary ring or 4 pc as a hunter yet which is important. For the ring i'm about to finish the last fleet mission. 15/33 tomes right now. Might be lucky and be done with it in the next 2 weeks. imgur.com/a/tKNwU DPS screenshot above for Kormok and Tyrant. Only two I was able to take screenshots for on heroic. INFO BELOW OF MY EXP AS A RAIDER. PLAYED since Vanilla. In a guild called Inspire on Dark Iron we had BWL, ONY, ZG on farm. Cleared about half of AQ40. Thankfully the armory link still works on my old account. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chogall/Ap%C3%B6calypse/achievement#168:15068 PvE achieves in the above link. The first link is pretty much just high-end PvP. And some old raids for xmogs. Notable achieves in the above link for my previous account would be. Naxx/ulduar achieves in Wrath. I was in the 2nd top guild on Darkspear. Vox Radix. It was a great guild but a lot of main members left. My top achieves would be heroic dragon soul when i raided with mind games as their top 5 dps most fight not including spine if anyone remembers how good most casters and melee were on that fight. Defeated death wing heroic 2/27/2012. And you can see that in the achievements. That was before the 5% nerf and any other nerfs. We were in the top 20 I remember for guilds in the US to defeat him on heroic 25m. This is my 2nd hunter so I got deathwing heroic 4/24/2012 on this character. The MoP achieves. I cleared mythic SoO before WoD released and started raiding it the final 1-2 months before WOD released with pugs and I started in PvP gear. why want me? Because I am dedicated and miss PvE content. Arenas won't affect my raid time. Arenas can be done whenever. I know my class extremely well. And DPS rotations of course. Food/flask/pots at the ready. 10 mins rdy before raid time. Anyone that will have me will receive a loyal player. Hopefully a somewhat social able guild and new people to call friends. I work from 7am-3:30pm. PST I live in California. My work schedule is Mon-Friday. It never changes. I'm home by 4:15PM. Looking for a guild that raids hopefully anytime between 4:30pm - 11:30pm max. PST not wow related pve content. Not that it matters too much probably. But I know it's a different game but I led a Destiny team that cleared kings fall and previous raids on the hardest difficulty within and under an hour. Another great PvE game for anyone that has played it. Unfortunately my brothers and friends quit playing. That's what I did for PvE to occupy my time. btag - boocraft5652#1749ßôôcraft5 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 735 Mage 9/13M LFG 735 Alliance Mage 9/13M Prefer weekends but can do weekdays if raid times work for me. Weekend preferred times between 8pm and midnight eastern. Weekdays preferred times between 9 and midnight. Would like 2-3 nights. Not interested in a team that is raiding many hours with little to show for it. Would like a team that is mature and knows how to be serious during progression. Not interested in teams where we spend a lot of the time standing around or wiping because weak players are brought along for a carry for whatever reason. My preferred spec is Frost although I have Arcane offspec and can play Arcane and could switch to Fire if needed. Haven't played Fire since MOP. I am not looking for a top tier guild. Would prefer if I can continue to play Frost.Wichtel6 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 1 Day Friday Morning Mythic HFC X-Realm 9/13M Greetings, I'm looking for more talented folks to join my 1 day Friday morning mythic HFC run. We are on our 6th week. I'm a 13/13M raid leader. I raid lead on my main toon as well so you can expect professional/experienced/intelligent raid leadership on my part. We are most interested in those who can make to this run on a weekly bases and are willing to put in the required efforts to keep their toons polished for this purpose.The goal here is to be as efficient as possible while having fun on a short 4 hour schedule! ... If you have any questions, please add Xel#1972. Thanks.Rynth0 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 <Currently Online Three> Team FIN 1/13 M Currently Online Three's Team FIN just went 1/13 Mythic. We are looking to do more Mythic progression but we need a couple more strong DPS to fill out the 20 man team. We are also looking for a non-Plate Tank. Raid times are SUN MON TUES 7-10 server. Top Priority: Mage Mage WW Monk Please visit coguild.com for more information. You can also find our application there as well.Hélldozer14 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 (A) 9/13M Sub 9% Tyrant 41% Xhul exp! Looking for an Alliance guild only.Draeneicutie1 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 (a)7/13 M Disc/Holy Priest many alts lf guild lf late night guild, midnight-5 am range of raid times. I would prefer a mythic progression guild, but at this point in the xpac I am just looking to raid so Heroic would be fine as well. 728 Ivl disc/holy 720 H pal 716 mage 700ish prot war, r druid, rsham Willing to play any, but they are listed in order of preference. reply or send me an add ispam#1753Ispammc0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Executie 4/13M Need DPS/Healers <Executie> 4/13M is recruiting laid back exceptional and dedicated raiders for our Mythic and Legion Roster. Raid times are T/W/M 8-11 server(CST). We are currently in need of Holy Pally/Mistweaver Monk, Boomkin and Warrior. Btag-Sparklefartz1899Drüdude0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 WTS Heroic HFC - 200k Benjamin#1728 The catch: we are based on Alleria-A and would require the gold there. Because of the good price I believe the cross posting may help. From our main post on the Khadgar/Alleria forums: Our group of players GUARANTEE a clean and quick Heroic Hellfire Citadel carry for any class or spec. We offer a variety of options to fit people's wants and price range. We offer full runs, partial runs (Lower/Upper/Manno and Arch), as well as select bosses that you need. Starting Prices: Full Heroic: 200k Archimonde Heroic: 50k Partial runs: Negotiated During your carry run you will receive the following: Achievements - AotC(Heroic) / TIFC(Normal) and any achievements that come along naturally with either the heroic/normal kills of the bosses. Loot - You will be given any you may want for your spec, as well as being able to use any Seals of Inevitable Fate you may have. Requirements: Clean lockout. 2&1/2 hours of time available on Saturdays at 7 Central. Payment: The gold must be paid upfront on Alleria-Alliance. Scheduling: We have a set amount of spots available each week so be sure you contact me as soon as possible if you're interested in a package.Please contact me in game/battle.net or here in this forum.Mezoti8 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Looking to Recruit a Friend for Alliance [NA] Looking to recruit someone who plays ALOT. I'll be leveling SEVERAL heroes over the next month or two so i'll almost always be available. I prefer someone willing to get on voice communication but it's not required. I am willing to help however I can but you will have to buy your own battlechest + expansion. Blizzard sells the battlechest for $10, and WoD is often on sale. You can check online places and get a store like Walmart to price match it. Add me to chat / get recruited Apple#2694Galarodanar0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 HOWS THE PVP HERE? me and my girl is looking to move from our server to a more pvp orieneted server and was wondering how sargeras was on pvp on this serverSeirína6 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Prot Pally + Resto Druid LF 2 Night Raiding We most recently come from a hardcore raiding guild during the SoO to Highmaul tiers(~5 nights a week). We progressed up to 3/7 Mythic Highmaul before the guild disbanded from the leader disappearing. Got burned out and joined a friends guild that raided 3 nights a week. We progressed to 2/10 Mythic BRF before that guild disbanded after leader took a job overseas. Neither of us have raided the current tier but are fast learners and are willing to put in the research and work to catch up quickly. Before all of this we ran our own raiding guild during Dragon Soul to about 3/4 of the way through SoO, with semi hardcore success while raiding 3 nights a week (Tues, Wed, Thurs). We're looking for a mature raiding environment with steady progress. Which two raiding days doesn't matter too much, but we are in the eastern time zone and prefer something in the ~7pm to ~11pm range. Please add Frad#1220 if you are interested. Thank you.Frad1 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 WTB mythic hfc 8 BOSSES kill or for shipyard wtb mythic hfc 8 BOSSES kill for shipyard or lower level mythic hfc run (1-6) contact information : ZENG #1714Lightle0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 LF Afternoon Raiding Hi, I play on US servers but live in the UK so I am looking for a guild that suits the GMT timezone as a working adult. I have experience raiding hard modes dating back to WoTLK, at one point having 100% of dungeon and raid achievements in the game, before taking a break for a few years during Throne of Thunder. I'm now back, and have started pugging my way through heroic HFC but it's time to look for a guild to end the pain of the group finder tool. My irl partner has picked up the game and is looking to raid for the first time. She's behind my 724 ilvl still, at only 711 on her enhancement shaman, but eager to keep progressing with me. A more chilled out atmosphere than a hardcore raiding guild would probably therefore ideal, but ideally 13/13 heroic HFC on farm by now with a few mythic bosses. We'd like to join a guild to do heroic/mythic raiding with now and into Legion. I'm going to start off playing my warrior as it's the best geared (some heroic tier, legendary ring, etc) and always been my main, but can also play my old warlock or my mage quite happily. I get home from work at about 5pm GMT (noon EST) and so a raid that starts shortly after then would be ideal.Gnomechomskí0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Solid returning couple LF H HFC group editedHonkerrs3 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 LF a guild to raid with on an alt As title says. Tuesday and Thursday are already taken so any other evening im free, would like to raid on my mage but would be willing to consider another class.Hormond2 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 LF a CM group to get our weps! Hey guys! I would love to get a CM group going some time this week, hopefully starting thursday, and go through the 8 CM's and get our weapons and mounts. Ive not been lucky enough to find a group, and in my long break, my guild already finished them, and dont really want to do them again... so my time is running out!! Feel free to reply on here or add me in game! i log in every day, send me an ingame mail! whichever, would love to form a good group to get these CM's out of my hair! Thank you =)Azmael0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 (H)Back and looking I took a 3 year hiatus for personnel reasons, and last week finally got a system to play on again. So I fired back up the account, and boy did I miss a lot. What I missed the most though and one of the reasons I played for almost a decade straight was the social aspect. I am looking for a guild that is ACTIVE. Looking for a guild that is planning on raiding during legion, while I am used to being primary, I'm game for a "b" team or alt run, I'm just looking to be active again! Any questions, comments or concerns, can be directed to me here or in game (main is listed, current alt is clornix) Thanks for your time!Begottenson0 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 [A] Myriad 7/13M LF new raiders. <Myriad> 7/13 Mythic guild looking for DK and Ranged dps. 6-9 server Sunday/Monday raid times. Free penile exam upon guild invite.Aquaticwhale1 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 724 Frost DK/ Unholy LF off raids fri/sat! Looking for a raiding guild i can off raid with on friday - saturday latest i can go is 130 AM CST earliest i would like 7 PM CST looking to get some mythic done, am willing to learn have vent/mumble/TS/discord. ive tried mythic assault/reaver/kilrogg/gorefiend add me on btag Wycain#1540 to discuss!Gummipops6 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 9/13M exp. Lf weekdays guild 6+/13M my main raiding guild is friday/saturday (9/13M) and i'm looking for weekdays raiding guild (6+/13M) around 9:00-12:00CST for one of my alt. in order of preference for me: ret paly 722 ilvl w/ ring (Caribouhpal) enhanc shaman 724 ilvl w/ ring (Caribousha) Mage 728 ilv w/ ring (Cariboumg) feral (730)/boomkin(728) w/ ring (Caribouboom) ww monk 728 ilvl w/ ring (Cariboumk) ideally raiding start time is 9:00CST any day other then friday/saturday/sunday bnet caribou71#1967Cariboumg12 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 Allegiance Reborn Seeking New Members Hello everyone I go by the name Syisha on the realm of Sargeras (alliance) I am Co-GM of a guild and raid leader of a fun little guild called Allegiance Reborn and we are looking to add to our ranks for both raiding and non-raiding. Raid Times Tues: 8-10:30 pm server Wed: 8-10:30 pm server Thurs: Same times as Tues/Wens as this is an optional day if the group wants or needs another night for progression, gear or whatever we need. Or just for fun stuff ^_^ We are currently full cleared normal with 11/13 on heroic progression. We are looking for a new healer and a back up tank along with a few DPS to fill out our raid group. (see me for any details you may need on class/specs needed) Even if you are new to raiding we don't mind lending a helping hand with getting experience and gear. Or if you are not a raider or just simply leveling we welcome everyone to our guild and hope they have a great time. We also do mount runs, achievement runs, heroic and mythic dungeons all week long. Flasks, food, potions and repairs are all provided by the guild as well. So if you are looking for a friendly guild and don't mind our weird antics, then this could be the guild for you. If you have any questions or just want an invite send a in game whisper to myself Syisha or any any other of the following toons Maraad and Sweetdragon, or see my battletag below. Syisha#1568Syisha2 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 Blackrock foundry mount Paying 225k Leave tag if interestedYuute2 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 <Myriad> LF 1DK DPS for 6/13M Raiding! Hello everyone! <Myriad> is a guild based on Sargeras looking to recruit at least 1 DK DPS! We are currently 6/13 Mythic and currently working on Gorefiend. We raid Sundays and Mondays at 6pm-9pm server time! Which is also Central! We are wanting at least 722+ ilvl and proof of logs pars being 60% and above! We currently use Loot Council as our looting system. If you have anymore questions or are interested please add me or post here! MarkWallBang#1894... We are wanting Raiders Asap so please hit me up!Holidaytiger26 Mar 28, 2016