Sargeras

Aug 24, 2015 <Overly Sarcastic> Recruitment. <Overly Sarcastic> A new Raiding currently 5/13N Raids Tues/Wed/Sat from 7pm-10pm server time that's 5pm-8pm Pacific time & 8pm-11pm Eastern time. Recruiting one healer would prefer a holy paladin, and two ranged dps, either mage or hunter. Message me in game or an in game letter.Arrowdynämic5 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Looking to buy 2s carries as well as 8/8 gold Title says it all. Would like to run 2s as soon as possible at 300g a win have roughly 12.2k to cap. As far as 8/8 gold cm I'm looking to pay 175k. I'd like to run that this week at some point. Please post here or message me in game or via in game mail to Thrashnbash-sargeras Thanks!Davethemage0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 [H] <Swamp Donkey Ninjas> IS recruiting Hello, were looking to build a strong community here for the few horde on the server, looking for more members to join us for raiding, and pvp, and those just looking for a great guild. Our raid times will be late nights 2/3 times a week, still working those out but its looking like 11-2am EST sundays, mondays, and Wednesdays, although not set in stone. we will also be opening another raid team for those wishing to raid at other times. We may be outnumbered here on sargaras but we can still play at the highest level! Reply here or get in touch with a member in game!Vodooshuffle0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 <Afflicted> 2/13M Late Night Guild Afflicted is actively looking for a solid Holy Paladin and Resto Shaman. Thanks for reading in advance and check out afflictedguild.com for our application process! All other classes/specs are welcome to apply as we are *always* looking for exceptional players. -Fatal (Fatal#1426) Who are we? Afflicted is a late-night raiding guild on Sargeras – US established during Mists of Pandaria. We are a fun, mature guild, accepting 18+ members with an emphasis on killing and farming Mythic content before the release of the next tier. We’ve continued to grow as a guild primarily during Warlords of Draenor; steadily improving over the course of the expansion. We often can be vulgar or not politically correct at times in our everyday guild conversations, and the atmosphere during raid time is generally laid back. If this is a concern for you, then this may not be the guild for you. When do we raid? Our Raid Times: Tuesday: 11:45pm to 3:00am (CST). Wednesday: 11:45pm to 3:00am (CST). Thursday: 11:45pm to 3:00am (CST). What can I expect out of a typical raid night? Raid time is set to start 15 minutes before we pull (11:45pm) with invites starting as early as 11:30. Expect your fellow raid members to show up on time and bring food, augment runes, health potions, and their A-game every night. Also expect that planned content for the night may be subject to change due to slow progression or planned absences. Flexibility is important to us, which means we expect everyone to have an understanding of progression bosses in advance, as well as the willingness to step out if another class is needed to perform a specific role in progression. What shouldn’t I expect then? Loot drama, constant absences, unreasonable entitlement, or bashing of other guild mates. We love to have fun and joke with each other, but it is not acceptable to waste everyone’s time or insult people with the intention to hurt them. Is there a trial process for new Afflicted members? Yes. Our trial process requires new members to be ready and available to raid during raid nights unless told otherwise by an officer for a total of 6 consecutive raid nights. This process is subject to change based on personal performance, and failure to show up during trial results in an extended trial, or removal from the guild. Trial members are less likely to be awarded loot during this time over other core members until they are promoted to a member of the raid. What does the guild provide me with as a raid member? Access to our mumble server for both raid and playing with friends/guild mates during off time. Free flasks and potions are available every week, as well as guild repairs. Enchants and gems are usually free depending on the availability of mats. We may also provide crafting materials to help with gear. And of course, our company! What if I don’t see my class/spec under current recruitment needs? Apply anyway! What if I have more questions? No problem! Contact Fatal (Fatal#1426) or Break (Hotpocket#1526) via battletag with additional questions. You can also whisper any member of Afflicted who will direct you to an officer.Fatalforce1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 [A] Semantics, New Guild LF Raiders. We are a new guild, looking for people to complete our 20-man raiding roster. We plan on killing Normal and Heroic Archimonde. Raid Times Wednesday- 8:30 to 11:30PM Central time Friday- 8:30 to 11:30PM Central time Monday- 8:30 to 11:30PM Central time Eastern time is 9:30PM to 12:30AM Mountain time 7:30 to 10:30PM Pacific time 6:30 to 9:30PM Recruiting for core roster! Classes we are currently recruiting Druid - Balanced or Feral Monk - Windwalker Warrior - Fury or Arms Paladin - Holy or Ret Hunter - Marksman or Beastmaster Rogue - Assassination, Combat, or Sub Priest - Holy or Disc DK - Frost or Unholy Shaman - Elemental, Enh, or Resto Mage - Arcane, Fire, or Frost Warlock - Destro or Affliction Apply here http://semantics.enjin.com/ If you don't feel comfortable applying, contact me at Garmanize29#1627 or contact our Officer Quiex#1839Riotyrianson20 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Resto Druid LF guild - 12/13H exp, 708ilvl After my most recent guild underwent a rather unfortunate couple of months and retired, I've set my sights on finding a new, worthwhile home. I'm looking for a guild that is fun and enjoyable, but also full of other capable players that are able to push through content at a reasonable, yet not breakneck pace (meaning no hardcore raid schedule). I would most prefer to raid Sun-Weds, but really, any day but Thursday would be preferable (trying to keep the hours below 11 per week, but even if the hours go beyond, or Thursday is a raid day I can get past it for the right group). The times I can raid are 6:00-6:15 CST and later at night. If you're looking for any logs of mine, here is a link you can follow to view pretty much anything I have logged this tier: All bosses downed - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6979884/latest/#boss=0 I am currently at 2/4 for my t18 bonuses, and prefer a playstyle that is heavier in mastery than haste, but I'm a pretty versatile player and have been allocating more stats towards haste after receiving my trinkets and accessory pieces. My armory link is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Khavarir/simple If you'd like any logs/rankings of previous tiers, or anything else, feel free to ask. Also, to get this out of the way before you spend your time contacting me, I rather dislike dps'ing as a balance or feral druid, but am willing to play feral as a swing dps after I get my 4pc and some accessory gear, or extremely rarely play balance (I'm not willing to play a spec I simply cannot enjoy). To contact me, your best bet is to either add Khava#1137 to battlenet, or Khavabelzeep to Skype. If you do happen to post on this thread, and tell me to contact you at whatever battletag or email or website (to apply) instead of attempting to contact me, I will assume you are just trying to mass recruit with copy/paste, and that I should respond as seriously as you are trying to recruit (not).Khavarir1 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Selling Void-Shrouded Satchel Hey-o Sargeras! Looking to sell a Void-Shrouded Satchel (http://www.wowhead.com/item=128319) that contains the Heirloom Touch of the Void (http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318) which is a pretty OP Heirloom pretty much 'till level 90, at the lower levels the tentacles that spawn off the trinket can kill other players by themselves! Feel free to whisper me your offers to my character Sorthes or at my Bnet Tag Owen#2118Sorthes3 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 12/13H HFC exp dps War LF Guild 704 ilvl My last guild recently disbanded and I need to find a new home. I would prefer raiding around 9 server time or later, but I can manage to raid whenever, I am 704 ilvl with my 4 piece tier 18 bonuses. I am still working on getting my legendary ring because I started a few weeks late, but it shouldn't be much longer until I get it. I am looking for a weekday raiding guild with at least 12/13 heroic HFC. Hit me up in game, my battle tag is Howard#1757Howarrd0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Holy or Ret Paladin LF 1800 Rated BG Rating Holy or Ret Paladin looking to join a group to hit 1800 rated BG rating. Will to pay gold. Reply or hit me up in game.Esandarius0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 New to the forums trying to find people Hey guys! im new to the forums here. I have many characters on Sargeras and im looking to get into raiding and the sort. Im also just starting out streaming on twitch under the name Giszmo trying to learn how to better my warrior and druid gameplay. I play both resto and boomy as well as both warrior dps specs. Any help or just people trying to hang out in game is greatly appreciated.Giszmosis1 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Recherche Guilde quebecoise Salut Je recherche une guilde quebecoise sur sargeras coté alliance pvp merci !Hermain0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 <Currently Online> Recruiting For Mythic HFC <Currently Online> Is recruiting for our core Mythic HFC team! Raids are Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm server time (Central time). We are 13/13 Heroic HFC, will be starting mythic ASAP. We are currently recruiting: DPS (also considering exceptional healers) At <Currently Online> you can expect: A solid foundation, leadership, and core raid group that has been established since the beginning of MoP A fun environment where progression is at the core of what we do, but we have a good time while doing it An unfiltered, adult community. No one cares what you say, just don't be an !@# Two raid teams, Mythic and Heroic, perfect for bringing alts An active Teamspeak server almost all the time Guild events like: Drinking nights, Minecraft, Rust, 7D2D, Reign of Kings, CS:GO, etc... If you're looking for an adult community to raid with on a semi-hardcore and progression oriented schedule, we are your guild. Come have fun again! For more information or a guild invite please add any of our officers in game with their Btags: Bighoss#1183 Swampage#1881 Elchuapo#1741 Nachowns4#1567 OR hit our guild website at http://www.coguild.com/ where you can apply and learn more about us. Thank you for your interest!Coldcrow0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 LF active PVP guild Faction dosent matter Ya there is a few of us looking to find a solid PVP guild as well. I took 5mths off now im looking to find a solid PVP server Faction dosent matter really just trying to find an active server and guild for PVP. Just wanna chill drink and PVPMeatspinner0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Looking for a sub healing spot fri/sat Looking to raid on this alt. Avail to sub or step in on fri or sat night. Main is also resto shaman illvl 703 11/12 n 6/13hEarthlling2 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 New to Server I'm new to the server and am leveling this new character. I need a new guild to call home. Is anyone accepting new levelers?Jillians0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Selling Void-Shrouded Satchel Like the title says selling Void-Shrouded Satchel, contains http://www.wowhead.com/item=128318/touch-of-the-void. Message or mail me in-game to discuss price.Dispersed0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 Names for Sell (Mostly on Illidan) - Illidan Art Sound Musician Minor First Superior - Sargeras Clapton Artists - Tichondrius Fender Message Literal#1890 if interested. Thanks.Literal2 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 22, 2015 692 WAR & 690 MAGE LF CASUAL WEEKEND GUILD My friend and I are looking for a casual weekend raiding guild to raid with our alts during the weekend. We are experience in HFC as we are 2/13 M on our mains any times between 7 PM PST to 11 PM PST would work good we dont care about your progression we just wanna raid and have a good time :D our btag gloomy#1109 holychunk#1472Melødee0 Aug 22, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 12/13N 4/13H - LFM DPS & RESTO SHAMAN About us: Group of veteran players looking to fill a few more spots as we make the push into Normal/Heroic Hellfire Citadel. No plans on forming a Mythic roster at this time due to lean raid schedule. Adult beverage of your choice is optional but highly encouraged. Seeking: Semi-casual, mature, dama-free, skilled players looking to have fun and down some bosses. Needs: DPS & Resto Shaman. Expectations: 695+ iLVL, knowledge of the fights, having a sense of humor is very important, mumble installed and with a working mic are both a must, the ability to adapt to various raid mechanics and showing up 75% of the time for raid on progression nights. Schedule: HFC Heroic/Normal Progression on Wed/Thur & Sat (optional) 9p-12a CST. Contact: kshanklin#1459 Visit us online: http://easy-endeavor.enjin.comSkyseer1 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 <Against the Odds> is recruiting! <Against the Odds> is a newer guild looking for new members to continue progression after a change in raid leadership. We raid on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7-9 server time (Central) and we are alt-friendly! We are currently 4/13 Normal HFC, and we are looking for all classes with an ilvl 670+. If you have any questions, feel free to contact an officer in-game: Paenlin Raenlin Phrotos Femlock Pandasteph Thank you, and good hunting!Paenlin9 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 [A] < Heralds of Cthun > 60 Twinking! We are a 60 twinking guild actively recruiting other players interested in twinking/raiding at level 60. We have been raiding for the last 2 weeks and have cleared AQ10 and 6/10 MC. As of right now we are lacking the player-base to push forward as we have been 4 manning this content. We are openly recruiting any and all classes/roles. I have 9 level 60 twinks and am completely interchangeable in my role for raids. We understand players have commitments to the current level 100 content, thus we typically raid Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday (one-night, depending on availability) @ 12:30AM ( Server ). We also encourage and partake in PvP; including staying active in the r/60sBracket community ( queuing for set-BG times and arenas ) and a ton of world PvP in Outlands. Our only restrictions currently are no Burning Crusade gear in raids and no Heirloom gear. We allow all enchants up to WoD and any food buff/elixirs that are available. All classes welcome including Shamans/DKs/Monks. Our main core has been twinking at various levels for 6+ years and is very familiar with the content, which gives us a high advantage. Please contact Ducky, Fatherpadre, or Accele for more information. (You can also contact me by battle-tag @ pieweekend#1215) Thank you for your time!Ducky2 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Returning to game LF raiding guild I am currently looking for a raiding guild that raids around 1PM server time any day except for Tuesday and Wednesday or a guild that raids at 1AM server time on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday. I currently have a 100 Shaman on another server that I could transfer but I am willing to level anything that is needed and can have anything that is needed leveled quickly.Solinar0 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 (A) 714 Enh LF Weekend mythic raiding guild! Title says it all. 714 enh sham LF weekend mythic raiding guild. Here are my logs for easy viewing :) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10381184/latest/# Feel free to message me in game or leave a comment on this post. Only looking for guilds that are DOING mythic and NOT looking for a guild that is "gearing up for" mythic.Mashota0 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Archimonde Kill Destro lock looking for an archimonde kill. My guild was doing progression on him when the raid lead quit for IRL reasons. Not sure if I want to resub, would like to get a kill before my sub does run out though. I am available friday night and saturday night this weekend.Talwyne0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Just Xfer715 Hunter LF Raiding Guild Just transfered, early AOTC Imperator and Blackhand, 95 percentile BRF parses. Good player and better companion, looking for relaxing but meaningful raiding. Raiding times: 8:00pm-1:00am 2-3 times any weekdays.Blackniss3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 713 Hpally 13/13 Heroic 5/13 Mythic LF Guild Hello my name is Maidien and I am looking to transfer over to this server and looking for raiding guild that raids late nights. First off I am 713 ilvl Hpally with Legendary ring and I am 13/13 Normal 13/13 Heroic and 5/13 Mythic HFC. I am looking for a guild that raids 9:30pm PST or beyond due to work. I get asked why do i wanna leave my current guild since we are doing so good well let me answer that now its because they have changed our raid times to an earlier time and I can make that. If you have any other questions hit me up here or add me on Battle Tag Syphn#1236Maidien0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 696 MM Hunter Looking For Core Raiding Spot Name: Brobowcop Age: 27 Time zone: -4 Attitude: Like to talk on speaking program, have fun but know how to buckle down and take constructive criticism. Raid Time: Available 5-10pm Server Mon-Fri Internet: Highspeed Spec: Willing to change if needed Computer: core i7, 8 gig ram 2 terribite Logs: Non Addons: Elvui, DBM, Skada, (willing to download anything needed) time played: Since day 1 of vanilla release What i am looking for in a guild is to find an active and proressive guild hoping for atleast 10/12 heroic HFC, like talking on voice platforms. A little about me, Im 27 years old and have been in a endgame proession raiding guild from vanilla till the end of mop then decided to go back to school. now i have returned and have had a terrible time finding a good active progression guild. so here i am. if you feel i would be fitting and u meet the times i can raid please add me in game at lilygrace23#1936Brobowcop0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Transfer LF Guild I've just transferred to the server after a hiatus from the game. I have experience raiding all the way back to vanilla, but current content I have experienced 13/13N and 6/13H. I can follow direction and am very adaptive. I'm looking for a guild raiding heroic that is building a mythic team. My availability is very flexible and can adapt to the raid times. Please add me on bnet: JonnieJuice#1723Hallagan1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 HOly Pally LF guild to raid with. 690 ilvl holy/prot pally lf a guild to raid with. Message me here or in game. Magickarp#1672Arsyne1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] 698 Resto / 688 Ele Shaman LF guild I took a break for a few weeks, decided to play again, and I'm looking for a raiding guild with times around 8PM server. My current exp is 9/13N and 7/13H. Any questions add Onedvsbstd#1819Tyzali4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 692 Holy/Ret Pala, LF Late Night Guild 11:30P Took a break from raiding about a month after the release of BRF, just coming back and would like to join an established group of like minded individuals, and have some fun before legion is released. I have a ton of older raiding experience, and some mythic this expac, quick leaner, can adapt to most any situation. Add me Zipps#1374 or post here.Zipps3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [A]<DnC>5/13M Former US94 T/W/TH 7-11 CST LFM <Divide and Conquer> is a former US 94th semi-hardcore raiding guild on Sargeras(US-PvP), that is seeking exceptional players to move forward into HFC. We are seeking like-minded individuals who share a desire to succeed in raiding, and to conquer content quickly on a strict 12 hour raid week schedule. Raid Schedule: We Raid on Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday from 7-11 CST. Raiders are expected to show up on time (15 minutes prior to start of raid) with all raid-related consumables on hand. Current Recruitment needs: ALL applicants should have an item level of 700+. Hunter-High Death Knight- DPS(High) Mage - High Monk - WW(High) MW(Low) Rogue- Medium Priest - Shadow (High) Warlock - Med Shaman- DPS (High) Paladin- Ret(Med) Druid- DPS (Low) Healer (Low) *All exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current needs. Progression: We are currently 5/13M in HFC and 10/10M in Blackrock Foundry About Us: <Divide and Conquer> is looking to strengthen our core in HFC and beyond with the best possible players. We aim to have a small, dedicated raid group as we move through the content. • Loot is distributed through an officer-run loot council. The aim is to spread loot to where it will benefit the raid the most. Attendance, performance, and overall raid benefit are the main things taken into consideration when deciding who receives what loot. We feel that with the introduction of bonus rolls this has become the preferred method of loot distribution. • We raid (3 days @ 4 hours/day) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-11 CST *We never add days or extend* • We have a focus on fast and efficient clears • We have a respectful guild/raid environment • We run a consistent roster, so expect to be raiding with the same people every day • Repeated raid-wiping mistakes will not be ignored, performance will earn you your raid spot What we expect from Raiders: • We expect 90% attendance to raids • We expect excellent awareness, dedication, and overall competence as well as a basic understanding of all class mechanics in a raiding environment • Raid spots are performance based, and will always be open for competition • During raids, raiders should be expected to act like adults, this means you are responsible for your mistakes, and will be expected to correct them • Although we have a laid-back environment, raiders are expected to know when to be serious • Raiders are required to come to raids with at least basic knowledge of relevant raid encounters • Raiders are expected to be at their keyboards during raid times. Excessive AFKing, slow wipe recovery, and not listening to assignments that hold up the raid are not acceptable • We expect you to have a working microphone and be able to speak on mumble when necessary • When “on standby” for raids, raiders must be ready to step into the raid at a moment’s notice, and know what is required of them • If raiders expect to receive consumables from the guild bank, they are expected to contribute to it If this sounds like what you’re looking for in a guild or if you have any questions please contact us in-game or apply at: http://dncguild.net/ GM/Raid Lead- Btag- Nekrosis#1844 or Wushen in game Btag- Thoreck#1429 or Orion in game Btag- Zhenia1984#1985 or Rubywoo in game for more infoRubywoo15 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 [A] <Rehab> 12/13H LF Healers&DPS <Rehab> is a returning Alliance progression raiding guild based on Sargeras and is currently recruiting exceptional players to finish out Warlords of Draenor. We are looking for players that can make at least 90% of our raids, and can consistently perform to their highest level during raid hours. All spots in our raids are competitive, so anyone capable of solid performance is encouraged to apply. While we do focus on progression raiding, we enjoy keeping a relaxed and mature guild atmosphere with quite a few laughs even during difficult encounters. Raiding Hours: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:00-11:30PM CST <Rehab> distributes loot by way of Loot Council. Along with leadership in LC roles, we also have two random raiders each week take part in the decisions for loot. We feel this keeps the Council fresh and non-biased. --Exceptional Applicants always welcome-- All possible recruits should: - Have a thorough knowledge of their class and all specs - Be prepared to consistently play at a high level - Be able to fill out a proper guild application at: rehabguild.com - Have a sense of humor (our raiders love to joke around! While we get serious when boss pulling is involved, we all love a good joke or two at the expense of each other) - Have fun while raiding. While we do take our progression very seriously, we all play this game to have fun. If you are going to get overly upset on wiping to a new boss a few times, this guild...and probably this game, are not right for you. Initiates are taken in and go through a two to six week trial, and providing they perform well and keep above 90% attendance they will become a Raider. During this time you are still eligible for loot, and often receive it! It is more so to see your dedication. Our current needs: - Healers: Resto Shaman, MW Monk, Holy Paladin. - Exceptional ranged DPS: Warlock, Mage, Ele Shaman, Shadow Priest. - Exceptional melee DPS: Rogue, WW Monk, Feral Druid. - 3rd tank option/comfortable DPS OS - Anyone strong at their chosen class! We can use as many solid players as possible. Even though your class/role may not be listed above, we still have potential openings for any strong class so please apply if you are interested. Above all we are looking for consistent players to solidify our 20 man roster going into HFC. We DO NOT recruit for the bench. Contact Information: Bordak - bordak#1957 Gurushock - LordHaler#1409 Ladrelan - Ladrelan#1129 Website info - www.rehabguild.comUnholyguru0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 dps warrior looking for a raiding guild i can make anytime and any day i have been playing since wotlk wod 2/7m 2/10m took a break 8/13h and 12/13nHorl0 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 19, 2015 who sells the cheapest gold carries who sells cheapest gold carriesDraconnic1 Aug 19, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 WTB Mythic BRF Carry Hello I am currently looking to purchase a Mythic BRF carry for my warrior on Sargeras. I have no interest in the mount so feel free to sell that to another buyer, I am interested in obtaining the protector tier tokens and any weapons that drop for transmog purposes. Please respond in this thread with offers or add my battletag Vengeance#1793 to negotiate prices. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!Véngeance2 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Looking for archimonde kill normal 697 frost DK looking for a quick archi kill would appriciate helpGummipops5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Just Starting Back, Looking For Guild Sargeras/Horde My main priority is to find a community with a decently active amout of people, with a teamspeak, ventrillo, or some program used for communication used everyday for WoW. If not then I wont even bother. The reason for this is: Its been about two years since I last played before this week. I have 2 years experience, mainly with PVP but I am now lost and confused on a lot of stuff and need some help getting back into the groove of things. I also wouldnt mind a group that is into PVE as well because I would like to learn more about raids and what not. I'm 21 years old. I play at least 5 days a week with at least 3-7 hours a day play time. I also have a job so I'm usually not on till after 4pm EST. I do play what I consider a lot and as much as I can. - I also have more than one Character on this server Thanks.(:Smurphh1 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 701 Frost DK lf Guild Currently unhappy with guild progression and would like to be finishing up with heroics and pushing into mythic. Would like a home that raids 3 nights a week. Post here with info please. Can provide logs on request. Real id is Medulum#1959Medulum12 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 18, 2015 Debating on transferring to this server How is this server for PvP and PvE? I'm currently on Illidan and want to find a new server. Was debating between this and KT. Any opinions or suggestions?Contagious5 Aug 18, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 [A] GOF recruiting for Normal Raiding! Grumpy Old Farts an adult oriented guild here on Sargeras is recruiting for our casual raiding team to enter Hellfire Citadel. Raid Team 2 or as we call ourselves Team Green Panties a team made of a mix of former hardcore raiders and a mix of socials and alts from the guild. So our raid team changes from week to week but we are looking for a more set group to go into 6.2. RAID TIMES Team 'Green Panties' (Normal) on Tues/Wed nights 7-10pm CST RECRUITING NEEDS ► Holy Pally (Ret w/Holy Off spec) ► Shaman (Enhance OR Ele) ► Rogue (All Specs) ► DK (Unholy/Frost) ► Hunter (All Specs) ► Mage (All Specs) ► Warrior (DPS) ► Monks (WW & MW) ► Priests (Shadow) About us: We have always prided ourselves on being a smaller, closely-bonded Guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since the Burning Crusade and/or previous MMOs. Some of us know each other in real life and think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a friendship history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly 7 years of WoW raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favouritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding/WoW career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our website: www.Grumpyoldfarts.enjin.com If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message a Team 2 Grumpy Old Fart's Officer::Coxworth, Lamoracke (Tvat#1644) or our GM Foreva (Jade#1617)Lamoracke2 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 [A] ilvl 670 Holy Priest LF Raid Guild It's been a while since I've raided and I don't have much experience with HC, so I'm looking for a guild that needs a solid player but has some patience to spare for teaching. I learn fast. I know my class, and I know how to play. Just took about a year or two off from the game and renewed last week. Chat me at [Firzen#1788] Thanks!Sphaze0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 702 Prot Warrior LF Guild. Hello future guild mates! I am currently 13/13 N 10/13 H 702 Prot warrior. I have been tanking since WotLK and find it very enjoyable. I am looking for a guild to have fun with, progress reasonably, and make friends. I can raid any day of the week after 6:30pm CST. Weekends I can raid almost anytime. I do not play DPS specs. If you are interested in chatting with me add me to b-tag. Rekkar#1977. Thanks. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9739510/latest/#metric=ehrps&boss=1783Makk1 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 17, 2015 WTB Heroic HFC Clear Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a Heroic HFC Clear with the ability to have a chance to roll for gear or even personal loot on my Discipline Priest. I currently have around 150K in Gold. I don't know if this is reasonable or not. Are there any guilds out here who can carry for around that amount? Thanks in Advance.Dougle0 Aug 17, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 691 Holy Priest LF Normal/Heroic Raiding LF raiding guild where I can be a sub/come in on days I don't work. My work schedule is inconsistent so I can't commit like I want to. Currently 7/13 N HFC. I've watched all the videos and I've been playing my class for years. I have my own food/flasks. I know how to gem and what stats to look for. I can even play Shadow if the group needed the dps. Add me ingame if interested BigQuil#1604.Nagasis1 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 Arena Master 2.3k+ War LF PVP Guild! All of my friends have left the game and I'm looking for a guild to find people that are big into PVP to work on Arenas and RBGs. Let me know, cheers!Pwntim0 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 700 Resto druid for weekend raiding Looking to raid weekends on alliance. Main is 5/10 mythic BRF and 13/13 heroic HFC I main a holy priest...here are some logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2598735/latest/#boss=0 Available Fri/Sat/sun. Prefer nights but open to possible morning group. Avalar#1617Avalar2 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 I want to reward a transmogging raider Hey there as a former raider and a great lover of transmog I want to reward someone who does both. I'll give away 200 Temporals, 100 airs, and 100 fires absolutely free if you are a raider currently in mythics and you have a really fabulous transmog that I find great. Post here or find me in game. rhadamir#1102Rhadamir0 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 recently xferred MM hunter 696 9/13 exp coming back into raiding after brf on my hunter. have 7 years exp on my warrior, but bored of it now and switched to my hunter. i currently have 696 ilv with BRF 4 set as far as gear goes. simply i'm looking for a semi hardcore weekend raiding guild that is looking for a quality ranged dps that just needs to be brought up to speed on the fights. i listen well and bring no drama. and as long as it's weekends or daytime weekdays i can make it to raids. PST and hope to hear from someone soon :) .Toxiçç6 Aug 16, 2015
Aug 16, 2015 LF Community/Guild Hello Sargeras! I returned to WoW this year with a couple of friends and am looking for a community/guild to gear up and play with/raid/pvp and prepare for the future content and expansion. I am currently playing a Level 97 Brewmaster Monk, and I have a Level 90 Enhance/Resto Shaman but I also have a 100 Prot/Ret Paladin on Horde that I plan on transferring over to Alliance here as well as a Prot/Arms Warrior. I've raided hardcore and casually off and on throughout my wow lifetime and would like to find a group of likeminded people to hang out with and enjoy this game and others with. If this sounds like you, feel free to hit me up in game, here or we can discuss further. I have all the usual chat programs, vent , curse voice, etc. I look forward to meeting some of you!Spookiee1 Aug 16, 2015