Sargeras

1d <Heres the Kicker> 3/9M M/T/W 8-11CST <Heres The Kicker> US-Sargeras-Alliance Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Hunter/Boomkin/Skilled R DPS - Melee DPS: Arms Warrior/Ret Pally/Skilled M DPS - ANY exceptional players Potential applicants should have current content mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: Monday: 9pm – 12am EST Tuesday: 9pm – 12am EST Wednesday: 9pm – 12am EST About Us: <Heres The Kicker> @ US-Sargeras (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an ecclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 100 kills and achievements. We have a relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain a somewhat hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our time as a guild we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9H & 3/9M Tomb of Sargeras What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains - Enchants, flasks, food, gems, and other materials as necessary - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (minimum 90%) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Warfromabove#1526 jessie#12540Zombiecakez23 1d
1d Making the Change, Short But Thick... Who we are: Short But Thick [Sargeras - A] We are a group of online friends who game together (WoW, OW, League) and are looking to increase our membership numbers for our community and raid team. We are mostly 25+, friendly, can take (and give) a good joke, and want to be a part of a like minded community. We like to have fun but focus when needed. We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss. Currently 8/9 N ToS 1/9 H ToS We're actively recruiting for our raid team. Current raid time is ~8:30pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday with a Friday Optional day What we are currently looking for: Heals - Non Shammy Dps - Any If you think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg me and we can chat... Prepi#1372Prepi7 1d
1d <Alone> 8/9H 2Night-Late Night-LFM <Alone> 6/10M 8/9H Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Progression Guild Looking for Mythic ready players to bolster our Mythic roster - 920+ We are always seeking to improve our core team and core spots can be earned. General needs are: ** Rouge ** Mage ** Boomkin ** HPally ** Any solid DPS (Vanq token is in high need) Raid times: Tues/Thurs 1:30am-4:30am EST 12:30am-3:30am CST (Server) 11:30pm-2:30am MST 10:30pm-1:30am PST 8:30pm-11:30pm Alaska 7:30pm-10:30pm Hawaii *Casual players that play during off raid hours for M+ As we are gearing up for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, we are looking to add more to our core and casual team. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. We also have a very large group of our members that enjoy pushing M+ keys high. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Feel free to add and/or contact: Octowhisp#1951Octokahu55 1d
1d Sargeras - Ret Paladin LF Mythic guild Greetings all, I am Tyazráel (Taz - re - el), and I’m a Retribution Paladin ^_^ https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/tyazr%c3%a1el Intro: My main raiding guild died about 5-6 months ago on mythic Krosus in The Nighthold, but due to the AP and Mythic+ Grind burnout I decided to take a break for a while. Now I am back and catching up on the things I missed, however this also includes a new guild! I prefer to stay on Sargeras because it is a populated server and it costs a lot to transfer at minimum 4 characters over with my main. I am seeking a MATURE Mythic lvl guild and more permanent residence in a guild looking to progress. I’ve spent the past 11 ½ years playing WoW, I seek something more mellow yet serious and progressive but not overly hardcore. I am an older player (I’m 35). I have raided in both 10 and 25-man content from Vanilla to the current release with a few breaks from the game here and there. My available raid times are: 8 EST to 12:30 or 1am EST any to most times during the week, but I am looking for a guild that raids no more than 3-4 days a week and I prefer 3. I am currently seeking a guild that plans to progress into the next tier with great and solid progression meaning pushing heroics and Mythics. Bullets about me: • I am a very solid raider, who is always early to raid, and VERY loyal to the cause of the guild. • My awareness is keen and on point and I do not die to stupid stuff or stand in “crap” • I am not a” Meter maid”, but I do use them to gauge my personal performance vs. that of my peers (class wise), however; I am normally at or near the top (at least top ten) • I come to raids prepared and ready to see content and then to see it fall over dead, and do the jobs or tasks I am assigned to if any. • I am able to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and take immediate actions to correct play (Note: there is a fine line between constructive and “beating” one’s self esteem down remember people play differently, and this does affect their performance whether they be Pro or Novice) • I am light on personal theory-crafting (I let others do the math for me) but I am quick to study, research, implement and experiment things in my class in order to increase my performance. • I enjoy supporting the guild outside of the raiding environment, whether it be Heroic Dungeons runs to help gear “friends and family or alt” Guild Events like PVP Rated BG’s or helping others with achievement runs or just socializing on Vent/Mumble. I am looking for the following in a guild: • If you have a full plate melee complement or more don't recruit me...hear me out. I am not interested in a bench spot or sitting out 90% of the night. I’m interested in helping progress and be part of something and to progress as a player and not be held back. • If you have multiple apps (especially other Rets) already for a single Melee DPS spot, don't recruit me. I can do more than just prove I’m worth it on my own and given the situations I have been placed in in the past I don’t find it comforting. • Faction is an issue; I strongly STRONGLY prefer to stay alliance cause it is cheaper and $$ is tight. • A guild that expects good performance from their raiders, but doesn’t scream and name call or berate members in Vent/Mumble/Discord, Raid or Guild chat. • No guild drama PLEASE for the love of GOD! Especially among officers/leaders (i.e. Favoritism, or not being able to handle certain situations properly and professionally) Thank you for viewing waiting with hopes to hear from a good guild rep! Other link on my character: https://wowtrack.org/characters/US/Sargeras/Tyazr%C3%A1elTyazráel2 1d
1d Tank looking for a guild Any guilds looking for a tank?Hangaguth0 1d
1d Buying mythic guldan mount Good evening, Looking for prices on a mythic guldan mount carry. Don't care about loot. Just want the mount. Just reply here with prices or add my battletag Midnight#11302Kîlala1 1d
1d OATH recruiting for ToS ~~OATH~~ is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps and healers. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeon’s as well. Our raid times are: Monday and Tuesday 7pm – 10pm CST Our progression is currently: 9/9N and 4/9H ToS What we are looking for: We are in need to any and all exceptional dps [especially Boomy] (currently full on hunters and ele shammy).We are looking for mature, friendly players. We expect raiders to pull the weight and be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! We expect all raiders to join us in Discord for every raid and have near 100% raid attendance. If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite: Myself at Feoraa#1915 Syners at Squire#1242 Shakey (RL) at Shakey#1954Féo22 1d
1d <Symbiosis> 2/9M... LFM Tue/Wed/Thur <Symbiosis> of Sargeras, Alliance Legion Progression 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 9/10M Nighthold 2/9M Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Progression Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9-12pm EST Current recruitment needs Melee: Currently considering all exceptional candidates Ranged Dps: Currently considering all exceptional candidates Healers: Prefer Holy paladin but always looking for exceptional candidates Tank: No immediate openings but always looking for exceptional candidates We're always looking for players who can outperform our current ones, if you think you can do so and have the logs to prove it feel free to throw up an application even if your class isn't listed above. Our application template can be found here: http://symbiosisofsargeras.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1742524 Just copy and paste it into a new thread in our forums tab. About Us: Symbiosis is a stable guild who has been around for over 8 years now. New members have come and gone but raiding has always been the constant here. With veteran leadership and a strong core we continue to push forward in search of progressing as fast as we can each tier while still having fun and raiding a light schedule. That being said, we don't slouch either and we typically finish all the content while its relevant. Our median raid member age is somewhere around 25 and we tend to look for mature players. We like to have fun but we also know when its time to get down to business. As we only raid 9 hours a week we like to squeak out as many pulls as possible and be as efficient as we can with our time. We ask that our members show up early, fully repaired and with consumables ready to go. Our Expectations of you: -We expect you to know your class inside and out. If you don't know something or there are new changes coming we expect you to do your research to find out the new best spec/talents. There are typically multiple players in the guild playing the same spec, we expect you to converse and bounce ideas back and forth. -We use mumble as our voice communication. We expect that you have a working Mic and that you can and will communicate when we ask or if there is something important that needs to be said -We use loot council as our loot system. We expect you to understand that the guild is more important than any one persons individual gear. We will vote and gear according to what gives us the best chance to progress and kill bosses faster. -We raid 9 hours a week. We expect you to be able to make 90% of raids. If you have to miss raid we ask that you post on our website with as much notice as possible or let an officer know that you have to miss. If you can't make our times then you shouldn't apply here. -We want to clear new content as fast as possible. Due to this we expect that all of our raiders have a good computer and internet connection. If you tend to lag out or constantly disconnect, this isn't the guild for you as you will just hold the rest of the guild back. We also expect that our raiders come prepared to new fights and do research prior to raid so you aren't clueless when we are explaining the strategy we are using. If you are looking for a stable guild who is continuously pushing for new progression kills then we might be the place for you. Contact info: Website: http://symbiosisofsargeras.shivtr.com/ For any questions, contact can be made through any of these players: GM: Cryysís- Cryysis#1801 Officers: Alurana- Roomie#1650 Owlcapwn- Owlcapwn#21565Cryysís344 1d
1d [A] 8/9H Brofessionals! Late Night Raiding About us: Brofessionals! We are a group of friends who have been playing this game for a while now. A good amount of us used to be hardcore raiders, but for most of we went casual and only cared about clearing Heroic until late April when we decided we wanted to Mythic in our lives. We had a decent start at 5/10M in Nighthold, but we want to finish tiers before the next one. Although we are casuals we still have the mentality for each of our players to be excellent and knowledgeable of their class. We want people who will come prepared so we don't have to waste our time wiping on mistakes because they were unprepared for it. Brofessionals - Sargeras Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N 8/9H Nighthold 10/10H 5/10M Wednesday/Thursday 9:00PM to Midnight PST (11:00PM - 2:00AM SERVER TIME) Current Needs: We will be attempting to carry a 25 man roster to deal with late/missing/flexibility/leaving early. Co-Raid lead: I raid lead, but I'd like to have a partner or new RL so I can focus more on what I do best. Range DPS: (Med) Priest/Shaman/Marksman Hunter/Druid Melee DPS: (Med) Rogue/Paladin/Warrior Healer: (High) Resto Druid/Holy Paladin/Disc Priest with strong DPS OS Tank: (High) Druid/Monk/DK with strong DPS OS Subs/Casuals Highly interested subs always wanted regardless of Class/Spec. If they want to come to our heroic runs any spec is welcome if they join our guild. If it is progression loot will be prioritize to main raiders. All other classes is welcome to message if you feel you would be a benefit to our raid. What we expect our raiders to have: -A brain. We don't want to have to teach you how to play YOUR game. -Prepared and always have an open mind. -Discord. Almost an essential to raiding. Communicating without having to type is win. -A stable connection. No one likes to DC, it happens and we can understand. If it happens too often you waste our time and yours. -Respect. If you feel the need to rage during progression this isn't the place for you. Question? Interested? *In Game: Supreme#1881Hellathots11 1d
1d Subject to change 3/9 M LF Healers Subject to Change is now recruiting! We are a light schedule, highly driven guild seeking to accomplish lots with little time. What you can expect from us: A relatively late night raiding experience consisting of nine hours spread across three days a week. We are a highly efficient group and demand the same from our raiders. Everyone will be on time with the proper materials to raid. Spots will always be competitive and we stress a mentality that puts the raid above all. We expect raiders to understand that the fight or strategy we are using simply isn't tailored to their class and they may be asked to sit. What we can expect from you: We expect someone who is both sociable and knowledgeable with a working proficiency in both their class but other classes as well. You should be well versed in the mechanics of the current tier and have a complete understanding of what your role is in every encounter. We also like people who are just fun to be around, and while it may not keep you out of our ranks it is looked favorably upon if you're someone we like to hang out with and just play the game with. The specifics: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10M Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12am CST, 10-1 EST Healers: Holy Paladin Resto Druid MW Monk Disc Priest DPS: Open Tanks: Closed Even if you do not see your spec or class listed, if you consider yourself to be an excellent player and feel that we can be an asset to you as well as you to us, please don't hesitate to apply. Website: http://s2change.com/ Contact info: PoynerzǶ#1642 Winnipeg#1780 Anierene#1485Anieren1 1d
1d 926 EQ R Druid LF Guild pushing M TOS I am LF a guild that pushes M ToS. I am currently 926 EQ, with just 6/9 H 9/9 N progress. My guild stopped raiding at the beginning of NH. I have raided at TOP 50 US level before (u can look at dates on some cheves for kills etc, I also healed/tanked most of that on my other druid (Airmankv). I also like healing M+ and have a 1800 score (working to push to 2k). I don't not have many logs as I have just done a few pugs since guild fell apart. But when I did heal H ToS last week, I parsed as the 35th best resto (link below). I am looking for a guild that is 9/9H and pushing Mythic ToS and raids a 2-3 times a week. I have researched / read all fights and I am a quick learner. Would be glad to trial and prove my worth. My Bnet is Airmanv#1405 , I wont check this post to often but if you can use me please add me and we will discuss. BNET - Airmanv#1405 http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-g31waajq99yvxtkx/sum/healingDone/?s=6608&e=7002#%C3%84irm%C3%A4nkv Also a link to M+ kills this week, (yes was a easier week) http://imgur.com/a/F6P2kÄirmänkv3 1d
1d [A] <Sensual Seduction> Sargeras 1/9H <Sensual Seduction> US - Sargeras Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) Website: You can view and talk to us directly also on https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28 Currently Recruiting: All are encouraged to apply. <Sensual Seduction> (4/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. What's Expected Be Friendly. - We're all adults, just have fun here. Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc. Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes and are understandable. The best thing you can do is learn from that. If you are not sure what is killing your or why you're not parser well. Just let us know. We are here to help. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild, Legion requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling. Be generally friendly. - Again with friendly :) A lot of us here are have played together a long time. We know the buttons to push and limits. Feel free to join in talking and learning more about the guild. Someone is running mythic plus ask to join and talk. This will help you and the guild work better together. Applicants will speak with the recruitment officer for a quick discussion about any questions, the processes, and getting discord setup. This is done to ensure we are ready for raid night. Selected applicants will be brought on in a trial capacity. This trial phase will last for 4 raid nights (2 weeks). During this trial phase the applicant will be evaluated by the recruitment officer, and a recommendation will be made to the officers. The officers will discuss the recommendation, and ultimately decide whether or not to bring the applicant on as a member of our raid team. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact us via either of the methods below. Provide us with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy. Contact Information Battle Tag: Stroud #1691, Hughsdtf #1914 (abigails ign), or Hemmyy#1304 https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28Abigails75 1d
1d Holy Priest LF Guild Hey Guys, ilvl 913 (915) H Priest here looking for a raiding guild to progress in ToS and onwards into Argus. I recently came back to the game after a break during Emerald Nightmare in which I did 5/7 M during the first month of its release. I am friendly and easy to get along with. I appreciate constructive criticism and am always looking to improve myself. During non-raid times, i like doing M+'s, PVP and old world achievements (mostly for transmog). I don't have any recent logs to post, but after i came back i have completed normal ToS. I am 6 points into Corcordance on my artifact albeit i am unlucky with relic drops. Raid times that start from 9pm onwards suit me the best. Ty for your interest in my profile. I look forward to finding a new home. My Btag is Vanora#11692Aindari5 1d
1d 911 HPally LF Raid Group 7/9H 911 HPally LF Raid guild 7/9H with mythic experience. Also have a compentent Ret spec.Retro0 1d
1d 8/9H ToS LF DPS for Core Spots! Derogatory (8/9H ToS, 6/10M NH) is a two-day raiding guild that takes slaying internet dragons seriously but not themselves. Our goal is to continue to push Mythic content and recruit players that that not only want to be part of the raid team but want to put in the time to become a part of our community. Previous Mythic experience although preferred is NOT necessary as we are always willing to give someone a chance as long as they are willing to put in the time and understand that Mythic raiding requires patience, paying attention and following mechanics. Our Needs: RANGED DPS: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Boomkin MELEE DPS: Death Knight Rogue We are currently considering ALL exceptional DPS applications with emphasis on RANGED DPS. Our Progression Schedule: Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00p.m. EST to 11:15p.m. EST Optional Raid Nights: (All at 8:00p.m. EST): Monday -- Alt Run, Friday --- Alt Run, Tuesday -- Heroic Farm (Once in Mythic) If you have any questions, feel free to add: Misused#11936 (GM) Kotonashi#1382 Or visit our website at http://wearederogatory.enjin.comZiri78 1d
1d Enslaved Guild (Ally) Enslaved Guild (ally) We are currently recruiting raid team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7:00-10:00 st. We run a normal raid on Saturdays evening for alts, and friends. We also take non raiders that are looking for people to do stuff with, WQ, random dungeons- bg's- mythic+, you name it. Were are far from hard core, and enjoy a relaxed raid atmosphere, that being said, just don't be "that guy", otherwise this isn't the place for you. We use discord, play some other games, and generally have fun. /who enslaved in game, leave a message here Give us a shot, if it is a fit, great if not no worriesMsbecky18 1d
1d ED Refugee Looking to Start From Scratch ...and will be looking for my forever guild. 32 year old mature player with children of my own who plays, typically, most days after 8pm EST. Very big into experiencing all that the game has to offer, including achievements, raiding, and PVP. Emerald Dream originally attracted me as the epicenter of WPVP shifted from Bleeding Hollow to Emerald Dream, but the one or two unreliable individuals that form my only real attachment to the server have shown me that I'm better off moving on. I have full heirloom gear and will level and gear extremely quickly. I am an adept Unholy and Blood DK who can play Frost, if necessary. A character transfer isn't an option, because I can't justify the expenditure with a family. I am very competitive, but also extremely loyal to those who prove themselves worthy of my loyalty. I can be a little trollish from time to time, but never seriously to guildmates and friends. I want a guild that has primarily older players (20+) and has a sufficient number of players where there are always people to do things with, but not so many as to be a zerg guilds where multiple factions or cliques have formed and it's really multiple guilds within a guild. I want to be more than a member count. I want to be a part of things. I'd like a guild that is willing to help with gearing and things, but OK with it if I decide to go it alone once in a while. I'm looking for that tight-knit, everyone have each other's twitter/text sort of guild where people genuinely feel bad about letting others down and not making scheduled engagements. If your guild mantra is "It's Just A Game", while I somewhat agree, I'm probably not the guy for you. I'm looking for friends that play WoW and can get stuff done.Kontagïon5 1d
1d 905 Veng DH LF guild Hit me up here or in-game.Aeui0 1d
1d Brand new guild recruiting! <The Experience> is a brand new guild on sargeras looking to fill its ranks with raiders. Anyone looking to down some bosses and have some fun is welcome. I am 7/10M and only got 8/9N and 5/9H due to not being in a a guild. It's too early at this point to determine times but we hope to fill up quickly. Feel free to add me or just post your info here captaincroce#1705Alryn10 1d
1d <Stay Mad> 2 night 3/9M LF solid ranged! <Stay Mad> (Sargeras, U.S. Alliance) is looking for dedicated raiders to continue our current progression for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a 2 night a week raiding guild and we like to maintain a relaxed atmosphere while pushing as much content as possible within the confines of a casual raid schedule. Raid days are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-12am CST (server time). Current Progression: ----------------------------------- 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3M Trial of Valor 10/10M Nighthold 9/9H ToS 3/9M ToS http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Stay+Mad Currently Recruiting: ----------------------------------- Any solid ranged dps or healers! Additional Resources: ----------------------------------- Guild Website: http://staymad.enjin.com/ (APPLY HERE!) Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/18660 Boatshoes#1381 (GM) Clawthorne#1124 (General Recruitment Questions, Officer) Encyclopedia#1636 (Officer) Rollow#1353 (Officer)Lightshoes22 1d
1d <Currently Online> 9 Raid/2 PvP Teams! <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 11,000 members across 12 guilds (10 Alliance, 2 Horde), we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 7/10 M NH, and 8/9 H ToS Progression 10 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com PvP: 2 RBG Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members always looking for BGs and arenas!Learn more about our PvP offerings on our website: www.coguild.com/a-pvp For Socials: Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall on Alliance, and 2 on Horde. In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spams, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild FFXIV Company Rust Group Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras Alliance or Illidan Horde, simply "/who Currently Online" and ask for an invite! If you're not on one of our realms yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://www.coguild.com/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Coldcrow4 1d
1d 903 Ret Paladin Seeking Mythic Guild Greetings all, I am Tyazráel (Taz - re - el), and I’m a Retribution Paladin ^_^ https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/tyazr%c3%a1el Intro: My main raiding guild died about 5-6 months ago on mythic Krosus in The Nighthold, but due to the AP and Mythic+ Grind burnout I decided to take a break for a while. Now I am back and catching up on the things I missed, however this also includes a new guild! I prefer to stay on Sargeras because it is a populated server and it costs a lot to transfer at minimum 4 characters over with my main. I am seeking a MATURE Mythic lvl guild and more permanent residence in a guild looking to progress. I’ve spent the past 11 ½ years playing WoW, I seek something more mellow yet serious and progressive but not overly hardcore. I am an older player (I’m 35). I have raided in both 10 and 25-man content from Vanilla to the current release with a few breaks from the game here and there. My available raid times are: 8 EST to 12:30 or 1am EST any to most times during the week, but I am looking for a guild that raids no more than 3-4 days a week and I prefer 3. I am currently seeking a guild that plans to progress into the next tier with great and solid progression meaning pushing heroics and Mythics. Bullets about me: • I am a very solid raider, who is always early to raid, and VERY loyal to the cause of the guild. • My awareness is keen and on point and I do not die to stupid stuff or stand in “crap” • I am not a” Meter maid”, but I do use them to gauge my personal performance vs. that of my peers (class wise), however; I am normally at or near the top (at least top ten) • I come to raids prepared and ready to see content and then to see it fall over dead, and do the jobs or tasks I am assigned to if any. • I am able to take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and take immediate actions to correct play (Note: there is a fine line between constructive and “beating” one’s self esteem down remember people play differently, and this does affect their performance whether they be Pro or Novice) • I am light on personal theory-crafting (I let others do the math for me) but I am quick to study, research, implement and experiment things in my class in order to increase my performance. • I enjoy supporting the guild outside of the raiding environment, whether it be Heroic Dungeons runs to help gear “friends and family or alt” Guild Events like PVP Rated BG’s or helping others with achievement runs or just socializing on Vent/Mumble. I am looking for the following in a guild: • If you have a full plate melee complement or more don't recruit me...hear me out. I am not interested in a bench spot or sitting out 90% of the night. I’m interested in helping progress and be part of something and to progress as a player and not be held back. • If you have multiple apps (especially other Rets) already for a single Melee DPS spot, don't recruit me. I can do more than just prove I’m worth it on my own and given the situations I have been placed in in the past I don’t find it comforting. • Faction is an issue; I strongly STRONGLY prefer to stay alliance cause it is cheaper and $$ is tight. • A guild that expects good performance from their raiders, but doesn’t scream and name call or berate members in Vent/Mumble/Discord, Raid or Guild chat. • No guild drama PLEASE for the love of GOD! Especially among officers/leaders (i.e. Favoritism, or not being able to handle certain situations properly and professionally) Thank you for viewing waiting with hopes to hear from a good guild rep! Other link on my character: https://wowtrack.org/characters/US/Sargeras/Tyazr%C3%A1elTyazráel0 1d
1d 9/9h 1/9m <AA> Tues/Thurs <ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional ranged players! We have finished our progression through heroic Tomb of Sargeras and have began mythic attempts. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature. Therefor we are looking for likewise recruits. Our raid progression in Legion is listed as follows: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic Nighthold 8/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Heroic Our preferred classes are mage, hunter, and affliction warlock. Item level, legendaries, and trait points will be checked as well as available logs. In order to be considered for our core raids the minimum item level requirements must be met. Normal Tomb 895 (Monday night alt run) Heroic Tomb 910 Mythic Tomb 920 We can do open interviews if you prefer not to fill out an application. Here is our website: https://alt.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=165232 Sophieann#1640 is my Btag.Sophieann1 1d
2d <A> <C Plus Average> 8/9H ToS Core Ranged DPS <C Plus Average - Sargeras> We are semi-hardcore raiding guild with members who have raided together since the days before WoW in Ever Quest. We have always prided ourselves on being able to say “We beat that before nerf” and are wanting to maximize a casual schedule to clear current Mythic content. We are not racing to be server first, but we do want to be able to finish each raid tier in a timely fashion before new content. We are currently 8/9 H. Tomb of Sargeras and looking improve our Mythic roster to weed out some of the players who just aren’t there yet. The best raiders will raid and we are in need of some excellent DPS and Healers (Healers with a good understanding of a DPS off spec is a plus). We are recruiting for CORE POSITIONS and will consider any player with a high level of skill. Players who are competitive, a team player, and take pride in what they do and how they perform without taking themselves too seriously are encouraged to chat with any guildies, or the contacts listed below. We raid Wed/Thurs from 8-11 server. Basic requirements for all raiders include:\ -890 iLevel 50+ Traits in Main Spec -Discord and a working mic -Appropriate Add-ons -A sense of humor -Accept feedback -Offer Solutions …and like to party Please contact any guild member and let them know you're looking to join. Specifically you can contact Dionyx (Dio1120#1715), Kerune#1854, Sanctus (Sanktuss#1587), or Dracus. You can also go to our website at www.cplusaverage.com for any questions!Sanctüs65 2d
2d <Serious Guild Name> 3/9 M TOS LF Heals US-Sargeras - Alliance Serious Guild Name, Was 13/13M HFC in WOD US 142, is currently recruiting cloth dps for the remainder of Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras however we will review any exceptional applicants. With leadership and core players having finished off the last several tiers Cutting Edge, the team is actively seeking a player base capable of helping us compete inside the top US-100. SGN originally came from Stormreaver (US) Horde, and decided to switch factions for a change of pace. Tomb of Sargeras Progression 9/9 Normal and Heroic 3/9 Mythic Nighthold Progression 10/10 Normal 10/10 Heroic 10/10 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Trial Of Valor 3/3 Mythic Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 9-12:00 midnight ST (central). Concerning gear, we currently use an established and successful Loot Council system. Although we consider ourselves a very tight-knit group, we are constantly looking for like-minded, competent and dedicated players to join the crew and competitively progress through end-game content. The ideal candidate for a position in <Serious Guild Name> is competitive by nature, capable of CONSISTENT solid percentiles within your class/ilvl while handling the pace of mythic-level mechanics/encounters, experienced with end-game content of some form, patient, mature, follows directions well and ALWAYS maintains a level of respect for leadership and their teammates. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids, use of Discord and a working microphone are ALL mandatory, no exceptions. Lastly, raid spots are offered to those that interview/perform well, interact with the group to get know our raiders and help contribute to our guild's overall success. We have zero interest in players looking only to log in for raids or focus solely on getting loot. Essentially, we strive to create long-term, committed players. Interested in finding out more or joining up with our ranks? Feel free to: 1. Post here with your contact information 2. Drop an application on our website, http://sgngaming.com/ 3. Add an officer on btag to chat further: Thug3299#1940 (GM) Wonka#1307(Recruiting) Neutralcat#1646 (Recruiting) Thank you for your interest in <Serious Guild Name>, we look forward to speaking with qualified applicants!Neverdruid0 2d
2d [A]<Hollow Crown> 3/9M 2-night Recruiting <Hollow Crown> - Sargeras - Alliance (9/9H ToS 1/9M; Cutting Edge: EN, ToV, NH) www.hollowcrown.net Greetings, Hollow Crown is a group of MMO veterans with the goal of progressing through mythic raid content while only raiding two nights a week. If you are the type of player who thrives in a raid environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, teamwork, and self-sufficiency, then we want you. Please see below for what we are currently seeking! Our Raiding Schedule: We only raid two nights a week, but we encourage and host extra nights for sales runs, Mythic+ runs, et cetera. We expect a minimum of 90% raid attendance, but life happens sometimes and we will of course take that into consideration. If you know for sure that you're going to miss a night we expect you to make a quick post in our forums letting us know so that we can plan ahead. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Sale runs, alt runs, whatever else we feel like doing: Fridays 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time (optional) What You Can Expect From a Trial Period As a trial, you are lower in loot priority than full raiders, but may certainly still receive loot. This trial period typically lasts two to three weeks depending on the individual. The important thing to remember is that we do not judge your trial necessarily by your character's output (DPS/HPS/etc...), but by your ability to work in a team, to perform raid mechanics consistently, and to take constructive criticism well. What We Expect From Our Raiders: Punctuality. A positive attitude. The ability to perform raid mechanics and analyze logs. The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating. Be respectful of others. Above all else, we are a group of friends. Many of our members spend 30+ hours each week with one another in WoW and other games. We value a friendly and likeable personality in our recruits just as much as raw performance. What We Are Currently Seeking: We currently have the listed priority on recruiting the following classes and specs (all applicants must be a minimum iLvl of 870 with accompanied logs to prove competency to be considered for a trial): -- Healing Positions: (HIGH) Any Class -- We are seeking a strong core healer. You must have strong parses and be very active, analytic, and able. Communication and community are important for us, and will aid in your securing a position. -- DPS Positions: OPEN -- Warlock (High) -- Warrior DPS (Medium) -- Shaman DPS (Enhance: Low/Elemental: Medium-High) -- Mage (Medium) -- Death Knight DPS (High) -- Rogue (Medium-Low) -- Hunter (High) -- Monk DPS (Medium-Low) -- Paladin DPS (Medium-Low) -- Druid DPS (Balance: High | Feral: Medium) -- Shadow Priest (Medium) -- Tank Positions: Any -- We are actively recruiting a full-time offtank and a hybrid dps/tank or tank/healer. Any applicant will be entertained, but strong tank DPS and raid history/M+ score will help your case All positions are competitive, if you believe yourself to be an exceptional player, we want to hear from you regardless of any recruiting priority that is listed above. If you think you'd be a great fit then don't hesitate to apply! Additionally, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the following: Haumph (Richard#11728) - Guild Master, Raid Leader Stellavore (Azazeal#1762) - Guild Officer We look forward to hearing from you. -Hollow Crown Leadership www.hollowcrown.netHaumph170 2d
2d Any late night guilds here Looking for a guild that raids past 1030 server time. (alliance)Mavêrick2 2d
2d Criminal Thurs/Sun/Mon 10:30-1:30 8/9H 1/9M <Criminal> 2/9 Mythic is a late-night raiding guild recruiting committed players to join our raid group to further our progression into Tomb of Sargeras! Players must be able to handle criticism while raiding, we are here to help you fix your mistakes and you’re here to help us fix ours! All times are server time! Schedule: (Optional) Tuesday 10:30pm-1:30am! Thursday 10:30pm-1:30am! Sunday: 10:30pm-1:30am! Monday: 10:30pm-1:30am! Recruiting the following DPS Classes: Druid: Balance, Medium Feral: Low Hunter: Medium Mage: Low Paladin: High Priest: Low Rogue: Low Shaman: Low Warlock: Medium Death Knight: High Monk: Medium Demon Hunter: High For more information contact Roflcoptor#1431 - Roflcopter xBOBxTHOMASx#1675 - Whofartd Lutey#11904 – Lutey Or visit our website wowcriminal.shivtr.com p.s. We love doing mythic+'s. We're in search of more players who love raiding and doing mythic+'s to further our potential as a player in order to benefit the guild.Roflcoptor8 2d
2d <A> **Minimalist Approach** Need Tanks Hello all. We are a tight knit social community recruiting for Mythic+ and 10-15 man Tomb raiding. We are not a hard core raiding guild and will usually only put 2-3 hours per week into progression. We much prefer smaller 5 man content and are looking for players who want to push 10-20 mythic + content. That being said, our most important priority is building a community of social players who are interested in playing WoW with other people and making new friends. We are not interested in solo players and people not willing to put into any effort to get to know us. We strongly encourage discord communication and actively looking to play with other members. We are very concerned about keeping our community mature and 18+. We are all adults with lives outside of WoW and most of us have families, kids, professional jobs and the like. Most of us play weeknights 5-11 server and our typical raid nights are Wednesday 7-9:30 server and then some Sundays 7-9 server. We try to run Mythic+ nightly but some weeks will schedule Mythic + push night when the conditions fit. If this interests you, feel free to hit us up in game or reply to this thread. We will do a discord conversation before all invites to ensure we are on the same page. Needs: High - Tanks, Warlock Medium - All DPS types Low - Healers Hope to hear from you soon. Xanhorn#11837Clowñshoe9 2d
2d 905 Hpal/908 affi lock Looking for a raiding/Rbgs guild, I spent the last year and a half away off on another server and its about time i come back. My lock has been my main but i just recently switched to my hpal again. I have 8/9 norm 4/9 on ToS all through pugs. Times for raiding would be weekends or weekdays after 5pm server.Futhork8 2d
2d <The Darker Side> Alliance We are a PVE/PVP guild that is quite unlike the vast majority of World of Warcraft guilds in how we are structured. To start with our guild is not one just built around a guild master and his officer friends. Guilds like that usually only have one raid team and it is built around the guild leaders. We don't use that system. Instead, our guild has Guild Managers (Tier 1) who handle guild operations ranging from recruitment, creation of raid teams, keeping the peace, Ventrillo and website usage. We then have Raid Officers (Tier 2) who actually study the boss fights, manage the raid/rbg teams, and get the players placed on these rosters to function as a team for raid progression. All of our raid and rbg teams have two set nights they raid on. Most of the players here are retired hardcore players. Most of us have families, careers, are college students, or for some valid reason can only really dedicate two nights a week to raid. Because we only have teams raid two nights a week, we created multiple raid/rbg teams spread out during the week to help players try and find a team to play on. We are overall a diverse guild with players of all ages and genders. Who said ladies don't play video games? We have lots of female gamers here. We also have players ranging in age from late teens to late sixties. College students, retired military, business execs, housewives, and the insane all call the guild home. Our primary rule is "Rule #1: Do nothing in game or in the guild that brings a bad reputation to the guild" If our guild sounds like something you may be happy being a part of, fill out our mini app on our website http://thedarkerside.guildlaunch.comMiesha37 2d
2d <Oathbound> Sargeras Guild Recruitment 8/9 H Hello and thank you for taking the time to inquire about our available RAIDING positions. The CORE team will be comprised of 20 team members we feel are reliable and ready to complete mythic at our own pace. FILL-IN POSITIONS are 10+ team members who will be able to raid Normal & Heroic alongside the CORE, as well as, having the opportunity to join the core team should the need arise during a raid. You must have a MINIMUM of 52 Artifact Traits in your weapon and a 900+ EQUIPPED Item Level to enter our Raid Trial period. Below you will find a list of Classes and their Specs that we are currently interested in for filling our CORE. Frost/Fire/Arcane Mage Balance/Restoration Druid Shadow/Holy Priest Windwalker/Mistweaver/Brewmaster Monk Blood/Frost/Unholy Death Knight Vengeance Demon Hunter Protection/Holy Paladin Protection Warrior Marksman/Beastmastery Hunter With that being said this DOES NOT mean that any and all players are discouraged from inquiring about joining. We would like to, at the very least, urge you to whisper an officer and have a talk with us about joining the team. We are always looking to fill up our FILL-IN POSITIONS. A few basics that I'd like to go over before going further is our progress at the current time. We are currently 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras, 8/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras. Skilled players are a great asset to any strong Guild and we are constantly looking for people to join our team as we work together to complete the most content available to us. <Oathbound> relies heavily on our family atmosphere and we feel strongly about putting the team as a whole above any one person. We use Discord to communicate with our Guild members and all team members are REQUIRED to be in Discord with a WORKING MICROPHONE to participate in raids and events. <Oathbound> is an ALLIANCE Guild on the US Server Sargeras. The Guild raid times are 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. SERVER TIME taking place on Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday nights is our Heroic farm night. Friday and Sunday is what we call "YOLO Raid Night" where we farm AP from Emerald Nightmare, Trial of Valor, and Nighthold Heroic (these raids are highly encouraged to be utilized by ALL of our Guild members.) Saturday is when we do our Guild Events (essentially mini games & events we hold to bond with our team members while having the chance to win prizes.) For further information please contact a member of our Guild Recruitment Team with any inquiries, questions, and/or comments: Riscatto#1858 Caluuss#1366 LigerZero#1494 Pookiepox#1718 You may also fill out a Guild Application at https://goo.gl/forms/Ps7UsOdtr2XmKovC2Withhfries20 2d
2d 919 bm 9/9 lfg Hey im Heontew and am lookin for a guild. My requirements are: 1. No cucks 2. When I ask for your sisters digits you have 24 hours to provide them or I pull boss then gquit About me: 1. pet is always on taunt 2. I do deeps 3. I dont know how to read. my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23457135/13#metric=dpsHeontew2 2d
2d [H][Illidan-US] 1/9M 9/9H ToS Guild recruits! Hello! We're a lively guild that raids 3 times a week: Tues, Weds, Thurs 10:30PM-1:30AM server (CST) Current Progression: 1/9m 9/9H ToS Old:10/10H NH, 8/10M NH, 2/3M ToV, 7/7M EN We're looking for consistent raiders who want to progress Mythic Nighthold. We are actively recruiting Hunters, Warlocks, Mages, Frost DK's, Demon Hunters, Holy paladins, holypriests, resto druids. We will however recruit other classes that's not mentioned in our list of what we wish to recruit, if you are a steady and skilled player. For raiders, discord is required. What we expect from you: - Show up to raid consistently - Come prepared with pots, flasks, food - Positive raiding attitude (Don't flip out because we wiped! It happens.) - Know your rotations. If you're a dps class that has multiple specs, you should know which spec is better for which fights. - Have a sense of humor, but also know the difference between serious progression time and joking around time. We like to have fun, but we also want to kill bosses! - Let us know ahead of time when you can't make a raid night Trials typically last between 2-4 weeks, but can be longer. It varies from person to person and primarily depends on attendance, performance, and attitude. If you often fail to show up to raid, you will have a hard time getting promoted. We handle loot by a partially rotating loot council. Attendance, attitude, performance, preparedness, and seniority are all considered when distributing loot. Near the early release of content, we often have alt raids on an off night. Many of us also enjoy PvP or farming old content for tmog/mounts/achievements. We also welcome casuals so long as you don't cause drama in the guild (i.e. nagging for carries, gold, gear, etc...) If interested, apply at https://goo.gl/forms/gef549l7gPLEpwO92 Or contact Jinto#1835 Seabass#1496 Emi#1392 Whisper#1688Dylana10 2d
2d [A] <Currently Online> Multiple Raiding Teams <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 10,000 members in 10 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 7/7 M + 7/10 M + 7/9 H Progression 8 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com/a-raiding PvP: Multiple PvP Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members constantly looking for BG Farming!Learn more about our PvP offering and sign up on or website: www.coguild.com/a-pvp For Socials: Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spam, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild Rust Group Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras, simply ask for an invite! If you're not on Sargeras yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://www.coguild.com/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Swampage29 2d
2d (A) <Ruin> Weekend Raid 8/9 HToS LFM 4 Mythic Greetings everyone, <Ruin> is a newly formed Guild Raid Group looking to complete our roster for Mythic Raiding. We are currently 7/9 H ToS and raid 8pm-11pm CST (Server) Sat/Sun. We recently guild merged and got 7/9 on the first 2 nights. The brunt of us have been raiding for a while together and we want to provide a great atmosphere for players to have fun and have efficient progression with the time given (6 hrs). That being said, here is what we are looking for our future prospective member: 1) Attendance is key as it has been a huge issue with our group. If you can’t make 90% of the raids, please don’t respond. 2) Being raid ready with POTS/FOOD and to show up 15 min before raid. 3) Communicative with the group using DISCORD. 4) Having prior experience raiding that is equal or close to ours. 5) Be able to take constructive criticism. 6) Don’t waste our time with drama I know this might seem serious, but we are actually a pretty laid back group that has been raiding with each other for a long time. We are very respectful towards each other and want to start this tier with a great fun group that has the same mindset of efficient progression. Guild Needs 1 Tank 1 MW/RDru/Rsham/Disc 2 RDPS Any good DPS are welcome as well. If interested, Plz add me Shiryn#1330 or respond to the post. Only serious inquiries will be replied to. Have a great day everyone!Shiryn5 2d
3d Weekend Raiding, 9/9H ToS, 3/9M ToS To Apply Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs About Us <Casually Competent> 9/9H ToS, 3/9M ToS is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUALS PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US. Current needs: Unholy DK All exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Max#12177 Hypnotiq#11432 Wes#12170Pxl381 3d
3d 8/9 H dps Warrior LF Weekend Guild Hello, my guild is no longer raiding. Looking for a guild that raids specifically Fridays and Saturdays. Prefer guild that is either just as progressed as me or is progressing on earlier mythic bosses. Can reach me at Quorthon#1323Caská0 3d
3d <Lineage> 9/9N 9/9H LF Strong DPS and healer Lineage is a 9/9N 8/9H guild with multiple capable M+ groups frequently going out on a daily basis. We are currently looking to bolster our current roster moving forward into Nighthold with additional DPS as well as Healers. Raid Times: Tuesday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am (EST) / 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (Sargeras ST) Wednesday 10:00 pm - 1:00 am (EST) / 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (Sargeras ST) Thursday10:00 pm - 1:00 am (EST) / 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (Sargeras ST) Expectations We expect all our raiders to have a reasonable understanding of their class as well as individual encounter mechanics, as well as an ability to show up to raid prepared with proper enchants and consumables. High: Priest - Shadow Priest - Healer Paladin - Holy Rogue - All Druid - Balance Hunter - All Warlock - Any Shaman - Elemental Shaman - Restoration Warrior - DPS Druid - Feral Death Knight - DPS Demon Hunter - Havoc Monk - Windwalker Shaman - Enhancement Paladin - Retribution Medium Monk - Mistweaver Mage - All Low Death Knight - Blood Demon Hunter - Vengeance Druid - Guardian Warrior - Protection Contact Information If interest, please feel free to leave a post or contact one of our officers in game or on Battle.Net Officers Dabossx - xbeastx#11106 Arctizal - Lifelink#1413 Ðyslexia - Eiko#1937Excava25 3d
3d Heroic Guild LF Members Guild: We are Ronin-Sargerus Tomb 7/9H Raid schedule: Our raid times are Sunday&Monday from 9PM to Midnight Eastern Time (8-11 server) Recruitment: We are currently looking for some Ranged and Melee DPS and a HOLY PALLY to fill out our raid roster for Mythic raiding. We do not require Mythic experience we only ask that you are active, know your class, and competitively want to try and push yourself to be better to help us as a team to clear content. Who we are: Ronin is a well established guild that is laid back, yet serious about getting boss kills. Our core group has been together since Cataclysm, so as a guild we work together extremely well. As a guild we are active doing Mythic+, World content, and being a fun social guild daily! We provide guild repairs, potions, flasks, and even enchants if you ask really nicely! If we notice someone struggling to play their class to its full potential, instead of gkicking them or telling them to "get better", we help out and try to provide you with materials and knowledge of how to better play. What we expect from you: Attendance:We expect everyone to be on 15 minutes before raid. Be Prepared:Come to raid with bonus roll coins, flasks, potions, and the proper enchants. Good Attitude:We are here to have fun and kill bosses. Dragging any drama into the raid is a good way to prevent both of these. Raid Awareness:DON'T STAND IN BAD Contact: Apply to the guild on our website or speak to an officer if you have questions! Website- http:ronin-wow.enjin.com Duâlity-GM (Duality#1810) Lizzlet-Officer (Masakoxtreme#1626) Geledruid-Officer (Gune125#1316) Weinerchili-Officer (arson94#1202)Lizzlet1 3d
3d <Lethal> 2 Night a Week (Tues/Sat, 8-11pm) Currently 7/9H! <Lethal> is a long-time guild of friends looking to push forward in Legion! We are a 2-day a week raiding team looking for people of skill and personality to join our group. The team has a lot of fun, but raiders are expected to perform their best! Raid Times: Tuesday, 8-11pm Server Saturday, 8-11pm Server Current roster slots: Exceptional healers considered! Ranged DPS: Hunter Shaman Mage Priest Warlock Druid Melee DPS: Shaman Demon Hunter Shaman Monk Exceptional candidates considered for all specs. Battletag: Entwistlee#1742 Please free to contact me on reddit or add my on btag to have a conversation! Thanks!Entwistlee0 3d
3d 920 ilvl Rogue LF New home 56 artifact weapon level, 8/9H ToS with quite a few pulls on H KJ and Mythic Goroth https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/ahveros https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/W8BGgTxwdNyHmKM6 Last guild was pretty toxic towards newer members and I wasn't having fun raiding with them.Ahveros8 3d
3d 911 rogue LF mythic guild I'm a 911 rogue that can play Sin/Sub (have concordance in both). I have 8/9 Heroic ToS exp and 8/10 mythic NH exp. I'm been returning to the game recently and I'm LF a mythic progression oriented guild. Alliance preference. Raid times that start at 9pm EST or later. Riplmg#1882Stats6 3d
3d <NaCl> is recruiting for our core RBG team! Salt is recruiting for our core RBG team! We are currently in need of damage roles and two healers. Strat and target call roles are currently filled. We have 2k+ exp and are looking to be the main hub for PvP on Sargeras. The goal of this guild is to have an active player pool to pull resources from. We accept players from all brackets and are focused on building a productive player base. <Bros Before Foes> Guild Master challenged me to a 1v1 to declare his dominance as the top PvP guild on Sargeras. I put that kid on skates. Add Bpc#11322 if you're interested in joining! We are constantly running BGs, RBGs, and Arenas :).Adjourn0 3d
3d 925 Rsham LF guild 2/9m exp Looking for min 3 night raid week Mature adult guild. No drama and progression orientated. 13 years raiding at high level experience.Retluther2 3d
3d 928 Brewmaster LFG 928 (920-925 Equipped) 3/9M (CE NH/EN/TOV) Brewmaster LFG https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/16592304 Battle Tag: Respawnbound#1567 My goals: I want to join a guild that is going to push US Top 200 or better in ToS in an environment where the goal is to progress. For more information about me feel free to add me or check out my thread on the LFG forum. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757577293Respawnbound7 3d
3d 2 DPS 1 Tank all 920+ LF Mythic Raiding We are currently looking for a new guild. Logs are available for all 3 of us. We are looking for a 2 or 3 night raiding guild that doesn't go later than 12 EST. We all had 9/10 M experience from NH, and Cutting Edge from EN. The requirements are we really want a guild that is at least already 9/9 H or further in progression. The bear tank is willing to go OS boomie, but would be a bit behind. Gencelic (Spriest) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/gencelic Khryl (Hunter) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/khryl Plinixela (bear) : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/plinixela Add me bonkerz#1699 if you have any questions.Gencelic3 3d
3d Week end mythic guild! Guild is done raiding. GL with your search.Nietto39 3d
3d [HoFC] 2/9M 9H Fri Sun LF DPS <Heroes of Fight Club> est. 2009 Server: Alliance US Sargeras PVP Raid times (server, central time): Fri 9:30pm - 12:30am Sun 6:00pm - 9:00pm We are a progression oriented guild working with a casual schedule (only 6h of scheduled raiding a week). The goal is to achieve Cutting Edge for Mythic content each active tier. Current Progression: 2/9M 9/9H ToS History: -Tier 19: 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN (Cutting Edge), 3/3H ToV -Tier 18: 13/13M HFC (Cutting Edge) Loot system: Loot Council Watch us in action: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC51k88osVuGhwQitiBlS5iA Please visit our website to apply: http://hofcguild.enjin.com/ For contacts: Doodle#1637, Tass#1538Discodoodle107 3d
4d <Syzygy> [A] Weekend Team - 2/9M This post is for our WEEKEND team. Syzygy - when celestial bodies align. Who we are: - A raiding community that strives for improvement, both individually and community-wise. What we're looking for: - Players who work hard, learn from mistakes and become stronger every day. - Players who treat others with respect and enjoy helping their fellow guild-mates. What we expect: - Attitude: Positive, friendly, respectful to others, demanding of yourself, and a team player. - Preparation: Research your class and raid encounters, and make your character as raid ready as it can be. - Attendance: Virtually ~100% attendance during progression. Any planned absences notified as early as possible. - Performance: Perform at an acceptable level and show effort in improving over time. What you should expect: - Loot council for all items. Objective is to attain fastest progression possible, so reliability, performance, and diligence are main considerations. - The players who contribute the most to killing the boss will be brought in. Performance and composition are main considerations. - Moving between the weekday/weekend teams will be possible as opportunities arise and spots become available. Raid Times (CST/Sargeras): Friday & Saturday 10PM~2AM (~8h/week) If you're interested, please apply to us directly at syzygyguild.com/recruitment or get in touch with myself at Taiiger#2255 (discord) or Taiiger#1100 (btag) and I'll be more than happy to help. If I'm not available, you may contact our GM at Liji#3895 (discord), or any of our officers/members in-game, and they'll point you in the right direction. You can also watch Liji stream whenever we raid at twitch.tv/lijiworld . Look forward to hearing from you!Trihara1 4d