Sargeras

2d 901 ilvl equipped WW monk LFG 2/10M exp I'm an 901 equipped ilvl Windwalker monk who completed 7/7m EN by late November, and has completed 2/10m thus far. What i'm looking for: I'm looking for a Mythic Progression guild that will be able to complete the tier before ToS. About my character: I've got 54 traits, my best two legendaries, and 4pc set. I'm an offspec MW with a Mistweaving set, and good healing trinkets, as well as 35 traits in the artifact(currently farming it til 54) Armory/Logs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Kyloo/simple https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15870144/latest Contact: Reply here or contact me on bnet @ kyle#12291Kyloo9 2d
2d Returning US 100 raider looking for guild as the title says, i'm looking into moving to this server I am a previous US 100 raider in SoO, but I don't expect to do that again, i'm looking to finish content but on a lighter schedule. my main currently is a DH, 887 equip item level and im looking to bring my 867 mage too. I've just returned from a long break so im a little behind but my damage is very good for my ilevel. My artifact is only level 37 but ive been grinding hard to raise that. As far as raiding goes, i'm looking to finish content but not push for ranking or anything like that. My availability is Tuesday/Thursday/Sundays anytime from 7pm-11pm EST, I might be able to move on that some but not too much. I prefer 2 days but I might do all 3. If you have any questions or think your guild might be what im looking for my btag is Upriser#1950, thanks in advanceUpriser11 2d
2d [A] <Lucid> is recruiting! Hello everyone! We're a fresh guild made from a server move with a few really good folks and we're looking to recruit everyone! We were 6/10H in Nighthold before the move and we're really looking to finish that off and move into mythics. Raid times are Tue/Wed from 10:30 server time to 1:30. Looking for people who can show up on time, ready to go, and want to show us what they can do. Contact Loopyprawn (loopyprawn#1367), Catsmeowside (NewtDispute#1537) or Dexy (MasterB#1442)!Loopyprawn1 2d
3d [A] ALTernate Arrangements 3/10M LF Ranged! ALTernate Arrangements (Alliance) a 2 night raiding guild, is currently looking for exceptional players to continue our path into Legion. We're currently 10/10H Nighthold and 7/7M Emerald Nightmare We're looking at all exceptional applicants to continue to build our roster for the Nighthold. Our Raid Times: Tues 6:45-10:30 CST Thurs 6:45-10:30 CST Currently Recruiting Shadow Priest Balance Druid (Resto OS) Elemental shaman (Resto OS) Survival Hunter Mage Requirements: 870+ ilvl. Artifact Weapon to 40+ (45 preferred) A mic to be able to speak in Discord. Be able to take constructive criticism from the officers. 80% attendance, as we only raid twice a week. General Info: Loot is handled by a fair and organized council composed of our Officers and three randomly chosen senior raiders. We are generally very active in our Discord on non-raid days, and are very social. We have been around since ICC, and intend to keep going for years to come. We can offer a stable guild for you to grow into and continue your WoW journey. To inquire please contact one of the following: Nomichan - Nomi#1573 (Contact first) Trig - Geek#1197 (Raid Leader) Please have logs available for us to look at to evaluate your skill level. You can also apply on our website: alt.guildlaunch.com Thanks for your interest!Nomiu19 3d
3d 7/7M 3/3H 3/10M Subject to Change Subject to Change is now recruiting! We are a light schedule, highly driven guild seeking to accomplish lots with little time. What you can expect from us: A relatively late night raiding experience consisting of nine hours spread across three days a week. We are a highly efficient group and demand the same from our raiders. Everyone will be on time with the proper materials to raid. Spots will always be competitive and we stress a mentality that puts the raid above all. We expect raiders to understand that the fight or strategy we are using simply isn't tailored to their class and they may be asked to sit. What we can expect from you: We expect someone who is both sociable and knowledgeable with a working proficiency in both their class but other classes as well. You should be well versed in the mechanics of the current tier and have a complete understanding of what your role is in every encounter. We also like people who are just fun to be around, and while it may not keep you out of our ranks it is looked favorably upon if you're someone we like to hang out with and just play the game with. The specifics: Progression: 7/7H 7/7M 3/3H 10/10H 3/10M Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9pm-12am CST, 10-1 EST Seeking: Healers: Open Must be able to play a DPS OS DPS (Melee): Open DPS (Ranged): Shadow Priest, Mage, Boomkin w/ Resto OS Tanks: Closed Even if you do not see your spec or class listed, if you consider yourself to be an excellent player and feel that we can be an asset to you as well as you to us, please don't hesitate to apply. Website: http://s2change.com/ Contact info: PoynerzǶ#1642 Winnipeg#1780 Windel#11363Poyner52 3d
3d Chosen Gaming (7/7M 2/3M 3/10M) Recruiting! Guild Name: Chosen Gaming - SARGERAS Contacts: Myllor (GM) - darealjue#1470 Progression: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 M TOV, 3/10 M NH Raid Times: T-W-TH 8:30 CST to 11:30 PM CST Applications are available at http://www.chosen-gaming.com/wow-raider-application/ <Chosen Gaming> is a group of players that have been raiding together for 5+ years, with many of the members being in high-progression guilds clearing all content at the time (realm first Heroic/Hard Mode kills), often ranking in their respective roles for the fights on websites such as World of Logs and Warcraft Logs. We can offer many knowledgeable players that are willing and able to work for progression and play at the top of their game within our strictly adhered to raid times each week. We are currently looking for any competent player looking to make a move into a dedicated progression group. That being said, we are currently looking for Recruiting the following: 2-3 Ranged DPS Classes (no Locks) 1 Holy Paladin Interested raiders should contact Myllor via either of our Battle-Tag's listed and expect a discord interview so we can get to know you a little better. Expectations The following qualities are expected of potential applicants in order to be an ideal canidate: Know your class. You should be able to tell us things like your optimal tier setup, BiS weapons/trinkets, and your stat priority. Knowing what simcraft is and how to use it is a plus. Understand how logs work and be passionate about your performance. All of our players are constantly pushing for higher numbers, having a similar mindset will do well for you. Know how to use discord and use a microphone. You don't have to sing us any songs but you do have to communicate with the raid when we need you to. Be able to maintain close to 100% attendance barring emergencies. We don't recruit for bench spots. Think on your feet. None of us want to micromanage an entire raid, you need to be able to understand what is happening around you and what your job is if things get crazy. Applications are available at http://www.chosen-gaming.com/wow-raider-application/ For any questions,Myllor @ darealjue#1470, and don't be afraid to whisper someone in-guild!Myllor9 3d
3d <GWS>2day, 3/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (3/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Paladin - Druid - Rogue - Monk - Warlock - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - Disc Priest - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 3d
3d |A| Beyond Reason LF Ranged <Beyond Reason> is a US based guild on Sargeras. We are recruiting 890+ ranged DPS and a 890+ healer with ranged offspec experience for Mythic Content. We are currently 3/10M. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST. Please visit beyondreason.enjin.com or message Darkwaltz with questions in regards to recruitment. Thanks for your time and have a great day.Darkwaltz0 3d
3d One Hundred Proof (DPS & Tank) One Hundred Proof is a mythic guild on Sargeras. Currently Seeking: Rogue, Ele Sham, Warlock, Frost DK (Please Provide Logs) Progression: 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 10/10 HNH, 1/10 MNH Raid Times: Mandatory Tuesday & Wednesday with an optional Thursday (alts,etc) from 7:30-11:30 PM Central Time zone. We are seeking dedicated players interested in cutting edge content. We don't, however, sacrifice character in the search for good players. Why, you may ask? This is because One Hundred Proof and the people within it are tied to something greater. This is the community we have created and will continue to nurture. At the end of the day, we love downing bosses and love playing with good people as much or more so. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please visit: www.onehundredguild.com You may apply here or add Primegenetic#1465 for inquiries. Hope to hear from you.Rockelious1 3d
3d [A] <One Hundred Proof> 7/7M-2/3M-1/10M LFM! <One Hundred Proof> is a Mythic progression raiding guild. We are currently looking for dedicated players who want to raid in a mediumcore™ guild while still seeing content at a fitting pace. We are laid back with lots of humor and awkwardness shared in discord, but we also know how to be serious when working on progression. Website: www.OneHundredGuild.com Raiding Schedule: Tuesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Wednesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Current Progression: The Nighthold N: 10/10 H: 10/10 M: 1/10 Trial of Valor N: 3/3 H: 3/3 M: 2/3 The Emerald Nightmare N: 7/7 H: 7/7 M: 7/7 Currently Recruiting: Rogue Elemental Shaman Affliction Warlock Frost Death Knight What We Expect: Show up for every raid and be on time, unless you have given an officer some kind of notice more than 24 hours beforehand. Understand your class and how to play it. Understand the fight, and avoid harmful mechanics. Basically, we just ask that you use your brain. Recruitment Contacts: Bryin (Guild Master): Cptwaffles#1248 Rockelious (Recruitment Captain): PrimeGenetic#1465Bryin62 3d
3d Guardian Druid LF Weekend Raiding Guild 873 Guardian Druid LF weekend raiding guild. PST Bosted in-game.Bossmanqq0 3d
3d <disillusioned> Semi-casual raiding LFM 10/10 N 4/10 H in Nighthold. Primarily looking for 1 Ranged DPS and 1 Tank(pref Druid) for NH progression. Progression raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-10:30 pm server time. Optional alt/Farm runs on Sunday 8-10:30 pm server time. All players interested please feel free to whisper any officer in the guild any questions or if you want more information. Thank you for your time.Izn4 3d
3d [A] Kaustic is recruiting [A] Kaustic is a semi-casual raiding guild, We currently trying to get out of Heroic Nighthold and move on to Mythic Nighthold progression. We currently raid Tue/Wed/Thurs 7-10 Server time (Central) We are recruiting 1 healer H-paladin, MW monk, or Resto druid. (Others can be considered), We are in need of DPS of all classes. If you have any questions feel free to message me @ Balth#1620Draxula1 3d
3d 880 Prot Pally LF Raiding Group Not looking to leave guild but this could be discussed. I am looking for a group that raids either early on weekends or I could even look at other days. Please if you are looking for a tank feel free to hit me up. KikKikaginger1 3d
3d 891 Boomkin LF Guild 891 Boomkin LF Guild for Mythic NH +. I am 9/10 H in NH. 7/7M EN and 1/3M ToV. I have 54 traits in my balance weapon. I am looking for: - 3-5 days a week - Starts after 7 EST - Ends before 3 AM - Alliance My battletag: Hemptimus#1161Hemptimus11 3d
3d 897 RDruid 9/10M En/Tov 3/10M NH Hey ya'll I'm looking for a Mythic progression guild that is in need of a strong healer. Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Kel'Thuzad/reximus/advanced Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16654630/latest# I'd prefer a guild that raids Tues/Weds/Sun. I have 49 traits in my weapon, very strong understanding of my class, and prioritize mechanics>hps always.Reximus9 3d
3d 888 hunter lf good guild fit 888, 51 traits, 10/10N NH, 5/10H NH. Looking for a guild working on H/M NH. I'm in my 30s and would like a group of similarly aged players. I can raid 2-3 nights per week. EST- or CST-friendly raid times are best. I am reliable, on-time and run full consumables for everything. I also study fights on my own and practice mechanics. If you have good players who will help with min/maxing, wonderful. I'm good but not great, looking to get better. Also, I have a TSA CD minimizing build (both BiS single-target MM legendaries and 6/6 Quick Shot) and would like someone to theorycraft with. I normally talk on voice chat, but will take things slowly as far as being social, in order to get to know you first.Flokke6 3d
3d 895 equipped ret lf guild offers 895 Equipped 908 Overall Ret 1/10 M 10/10 H NH. Parsing 99 + every fight for my ilvl brackets 890-892 and 893-895 then 91 overall for all rets. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22094859/latest #Aetherv1723 is bnet for any further questions Pref weekend raiding guildsAetherv10 3d
3d [A] <Shadowgarde> is Recruiting Hello, Shadowgarde was established in vanilla with our focus being on offering players who liked raiding a place to do so in a fun, yet progression focused environment. Many of our core members have been with the guild since vanilla and stay in touch even when we are not actively raiding together. I would consider us a gaming community since many of us have also played various other MMOs together. We are a heroic and mythic guild and expect our members to perform at a heroic/mythic level. We only raid 2 nights a week (Tues and Thurs 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm CST (Server Time)) and we expect our guild to be able to get AoTCs and push a decent level of mythic progression before the next tier drops. We are not looking to be a top guild but we are also not looking to miss out on challenging content. We like to consider ourselves a casual progression focused guild. Who are we looking for? Reliable, mature, fun loving, raiders that like to joke around and that have thick skin. We are an adult gaming community so we expect all of our members to be at least 21 years of age. Recruitment Needs: Very High: Melee DPS Range DPS Low: We are also recruiting casual and social players that just wants to chill and do things. We have members that are very active in world events to pvp. Contact: Find anyone in-game or http://shadowgarde.enjin.com/recruitmentMikeo16 3d
3d 890 resto Looking for raiding guild, currently 10/10 N 8/10 H exp. Can reach me here or at tal#11563. ThanksTalaraan5 3d
3d [A] <Apex Select> 10/10H LF RDPS/RDRUID Apex Select is a guild of friends that is looking for more to start raiding mythic Night Hold. We have cleared 10/10H as a guild. Our raiders have previous mythic and heroic experience. Our goal is to complete the raids at a good pace while still having fun. We will push further into mythic content while still farming heroic. We believe this is the most comfortable way to raid and progress through the expansion. Currently we are recruiting: RDPS and a Resto Druid Raid days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 Server (9:30-12:30 EST) *Currently we are doing Heroic/Mythic Tues/Thurs and we have optional normal and other runs on off days. Contact: Deathdealer#1621 or IronKona#1632 Thank you for your consideration.Teddyruxxpin4 3d
3d 880 Boomy or 878 Mm hunter LF NH Guild. Currently 1/7M, 3/3H, 10/10N, 3/10H. Been playing wow since late 2008, started progressive raiding and the end of ICC through current content. I am looking for a semi - hardcore guild that has mythic progression and is killing bosses on a weekly basis. I have watched two raid teams collapse due some dramatic crap so I am looking for no bull!@#$. I can provide logs for both toons and my druid has a 875 resto set as well. I can raid on either but I would prefer to play my boomy. Side note I am active duty so I go to the field from time to time so I have to work around this, I usually know about a week or two in advance. I am available Mon - Thurs any time after 6pm Pacific.Phlecks10 3d
3d Boomkin/MM/MM LF a raid team DRcummings Boomkin 10/10N 10/10H I'm 895/903 ilvl will link logs if needed I cant transfer till the 1st has 4 set my btag is spacedog#11886 Cutaybootay MM Hunter 8/10N 9/10H 895/898 54 traits will link logs if needed can transfer ASAP has 4 set my btag minizekelol#1292 Foxxyladdy MM Hunter 10/10N 9/10H 892/898 54 traits will link logs if needed can transfer ASAP has 4 set my btag drew#13334 We are very experienced raiders and want to raid together, we've been friends for 4 years and have a lot of chemistry together. Were looking for a reliable raid environment in guild chat. And in voice as well. And in raids, And a guild that run's higher keystones. also looking for a raid team, Tuesday-Thursday we can raid at anytime but in the morning. looking forward from hearing from anyone that wants to recruit us.Drcummings7 3d
3d [OT] was anybody isolated as a kid? If you were, and you got over it, I want to talk to you. I'm quitting the game. Other people's pugs have been unusually bad lately and I don't have enough people, nor do I care enough, honestly, to run mine. I've found a guild that I like, a couple times, but then they either want to flirt with you or make you pretend some romantic attachment to somebody in the guild. I can't do that. (With is no retraction from any of the guilds I've trailed with. Thank you.) Anyway, if anybody has that experience and they got over it and would be willing to talk to a fellow survivor, I'd like to talk to them.Flokke0 3d
4d [A] <Heres The Kicker> 7/7M|2/3M|3/10M <Heres The Kicker> US-Sargeras-Alliance Currently Recruiting: - Ranged DPS: Hunter - Melee DPS: Fury Warrior,Windwalker Monk - ANY exceptional players Potential applicants should have Emerald Nightmare mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles. If your class is not specifically listed and you feel that you would be an asset, please contact us using our battletags below. Schedule: Monday: 9pm – 12am EST Tuesday: 9pm – 12am EST Wednesday: 9pm – 12am EST About Us: <Heres The Kicker> @ US-Sargeras (Alliance) is recruiting for our mythic progression core. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our members have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 100 kills and achievements. We have a relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain a somewhat hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation. Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over our time as a guild we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive. Current Progression: 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/10 Mythic-10/10 Heroic The Nighthold What to Expect from Us: We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment. What We Offer: - A stable roster and constructive raid environment - Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience - Guild repairs for mains - Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary - Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups - Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together. Our Expectations: - High attendance (minimum 80%) - Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role - Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism - Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement Contacts: Warfromabove#1526,Coltongower#1747,Rawn#1947Tidebreaker5 4d
4d [A] - 3/10M, 9 hr/wk - LFM - 8p-11p PST <Mors Certa> Sargeras (PvP-CST) Chicago Datacenter www.morscerta.com ABOUT US We're a Mythic raiding guild of close friends looking to meet new people and have fun, all while progressing at a steady pace. We offer a competitive raiding atmosphere on a very minimal schedule. Raiding only 9 hours a week and being competitive is a tough task, so we want people who are not only reliable, but know how to make the most of a short period of time. Past progression includes pre-patch kills of Mu'ru, Kil'jaeden, Yogg-Saron (0 Light), Algalon, Anub'arak, Lich King, Cho'gall, Sinestra, Deathwing, Lei Shen, Ra-den, and Garrosh. RAID TIMES Tuesday - Thursday, 10pm-1am CST server time (8pm - 11pm PST) Only NINE hours a week. PROGRESSION Nighthold (3/10 Mythic - 10/10 Heroic) Skorpyron Chronomatic Anomaly Trilliax Emerald Nightmare (7/7 Mythic) Nythendra Il'gynoth Elerethe Renferal Dragons of Nightmare Ursoc Cenarius Xavius Trial of Valor (3/3 Heroic) Odyn Guarm Helya RECRUITMENT NEEDS Healer --Druid Melee DPS --Open to any HIGH damage Ranged DPS --Open to any HIGH damage ***All quality players regardless of class will ALWAYS be considered*** WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR -Be reliable - Show up to raids on time on a consistent basis. -Understand your class - Knowing when to swap to a different talent for a specific fight can often push a raid group over the top. Knowing when to play fire instead of arcane, or survival instead of marks is also a very important quality. This includes all hybrid classes that have damage and healing specs. -Experience, skill and gear - We are looking for people who want to progress seriously and have a capability to play your class to a high level. We expect apps to have combat logs to prove this as well. -Attitude - We have a fairly laid back raid atmosphere, but you must be willing to accept criticism. If you are told you are messing up repeatedly, it is nothing personal, but we may sit you for the fight to get a kill. -Having an alt is a bonus, but by no means required. WHAT WE OFFER - A competitive Raid environment -A stable guild that has existed for many years - Other friendly players with multiple classes to socialize and play with CONTACT INFO If any of this interests you at all, please feel free to contact us in game or on our website. We DO NOT do formal applications. After an interview on Discord, we will set you up with a try out during our farm run. In the end, it's your play that should decide whether you get into a guild or not. www.morscerta.com (most website purposes are now run through our Discord) Battle IDs: chimi#1777 or chomp#1748Chimi91 4d
4d Enrage 7/7M, 10/10H LFM for Nighthold <Enrage> is currently recruiting for more people for our raid team to push Mythic Night Hold. Who We Are: We are a group of people coming together to progress through raid tiers. Many of us have raided together since Wotlk. We are experienced players looking for more dedicated people to push content. We are looking for people with the same mindset in downing bosses while having a sense of humor. What We Are Looking For: Our current needs are: DPS: DH (badly), Ele/Enh Shaman, Hunter, Spriest, or Boomkin. Heals: Disc/Holy Priest Progression: 7/7M EN 10/10N NH 9/10H NH Raid Times: Tuesday 7-10 Est Wednesday 7-10 Est Thursday 7-10 Est Loot Rules: Loot Council Any questions or concerns GM: Vurik#1549 AGM: Scramz#1518 Recruitment Officer: Rab#11453Vurek66 4d
4d <GWS>2day, 3/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (3/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Paladin - Druid - Rogue - Monk - Warlock - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - Disc Priest - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 4d
4d Saturday Night Raid! <fight club> recruiting for a Saturday, 4 hour raid. 7-11 server. 870+ ... Looking for solid, consistent players that want to kill bosses. No time for drama, just log in, kill stuff. Whisper Newpally for more info.Newxfer1 4d
4d 2x891 ally toons LFG friend and I are looking for a raiding guild. availability m-f 7-10pm sat 12-8pm sun 6-10pm Prot pally and H priest 10/10 N 4/10 HFwoop2 4d
4d <Currently Online> Come Have Fun Again! <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ About Us: <Currently Online> Founded 2014 by a core group that has been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla. Currently Online has since evolved to far more than a guild; we are a full scale gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft. _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft community in the world, with over 10,000 members in 11 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... In WoW: 10 Raid Teams - ranging from Normal to Mythic 7/7 M + 1/10 M Progression Multiple PvP Teams Room for advancement as a staff member Always active guild chat - 11 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runsOut of WoW: Private game servers w/ events Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF1 + BF4 Clan ESO Guild Rust Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, Tower Unite, and more Always active Discord w/ over 2000 connected users Drinking Nights__________________________________________________________________ More Information: <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place here at Currently Online. If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.currentlyonline.gg , or contact an officer listed below. Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Add one of the following officers to your Btag: Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 Empathine#3105 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Firejin0 4d
4d <ayylmao> Mythic raiding 6 hours per week! <ayylmao> is recruiting DPS of any class for a core position in our main raid! About us: <ayylmao> is a progression raiding guild. We have a core group of raiders that take progression seriously and have a great time playing together with like-minded people. While we take our raids seriously, we have a friendly atmosphere with people passionate about the game that we all love playing together. We are currently 7/7M 3/3H 1/10M and anxious to make more progression. What we are looking for: We are looking for players with a desire to make this the best guild possible. Your attitude is extremely important to the success of this group. We need players that are serious about raiding and min/maxing their characters to be the best they can be. We need players with a drive to beat the hardest content this game has to offer. What we require in order to be considered for recruitment: A minimum of 90% attendance (we raid Tue & Thur 8-11 CST) Extensive knowledge of your class A positive and serious attitude If you feel that you meet this criteria and are interested in joining us, please add Cpeg#1127, Doom#1109, or whisper one of us in game to discuss it further. Hope to hear from you soon!Repulsed52 4d
4d 3/10M Continuity recruiting! Continuity, located on US-Sargeras, first formed during Siege of Orgrimmar in Mists of Pandaria. At that point we finished 14/14H pre 6.0. After a short break, we came back and cleared through all of Mythic HFC in under 5 months finishing at Sargeras 38. We finished Emerald Nightmare at 7/7M and Trials of Valor at 2/3M prior to 7.1.5 and ended up at Sargeras 32. Currently 3/10M, we're looking to expand our roster as we move through Mythic Nighthold. What we strive to find in a player is someone who is mindful, talented, and dependable. We know there are players out there that, for whatever reason, are not caught up but still have great potential, and that's all we want to see. Our current goal is to continue our progression through Mythic Nighthold while maintaining a consistent raid schedule. Our long term goal is to progress through content as it comes out at a comfortable yet competitive pace. We've discovered that progress will happen regardless as long as you learn and grow as a group. What we promise as a guild is time efficiency, great leadership, and fairness all in one place. Raiding Schedule (CT) Tuesdays: 8-11PM Wednesdays: 8-11PM Thursdays: 8-11PM Open Classes: Resto Druid Resto Shaman Disc/Holy Priest Balance Druid Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Interested players are required to fill out an application on our website, we will consider great applicants regardless of our current class needs. If you need any help or have any questions, please contact one of our Officers or Guild Master. Thank you for your time and consideration! Tydoodles#1993 - Astrality [Guild Master] Brewzrak#1538 -- Brewzrak [Officer] Sixfive#1428 ----- Ire [Officer]Astrality6 4d
4d [A] <Sensual Seduction> Sargeras <Sensual Seduction> US - Sargeras Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) Website: sensualseduction.enjin.com Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS Healer (Prefer Resto Druid) All are encouraged to apply. <Sensual Seduction> (2/7 Mythic, 7/7 Heroic, 2/3 Herioc) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. What's Expected Be thick-skinned. - Anything goes in our guild/Discord chat. We're going to say offensive things sometimes. We're all adults, here Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. Let someone know if you are going to miss so that arrangements can be made. Be ambitious. - Always be pushing your numbers. Stay on top of your class, and strive to bring as much to the raid as you can. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. We all like to joke around and have a good time, but know when it is appropriate and when it isn't. Don't bore us with your sex life during boss fights. Be generally friendly. - A lot of us here are rough around the edges, but try not to be a complete jerk. If you're impeding progress by putting people on tilt, that's a problem. Applicants will be expected to speak with the recruitment officer for a quick discussion about expectations, both on the applicant's part and ours. This is done to ensure a good fit, and to make sure everyone's needs will be met. Selected applicants will be brought on in a trial capacity. This trial phase will last for 4 raid nights (2 weeks). During this trial phase the applicant will be evaluated by the recruitment officer, and a recommendation will be made to the officers. The officers will discuss the recommendation, and ultimately decide whether or not to bring the applicant on as a member of our raid team. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact us via either of the methods below. Provide us with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy, and we don't want to waste anyone's time if our expectations of each other are not compatible. Contact Informationion Battle Tag: Stroud #1691 or Hughsdtf #1914 (abigails ign) Email Address: Recruitment@SS-Guild.comAbigails12 4d
4d 9/10H NH LF Lock, Hunter for Mythic Push! <Derogatory> is a TWO DAY raiding guild on Sargeras -Alliance that takes slaying internet dragons seriously within a tight knit drama free environment. We aim to establish a community of like minded players that want to bridge the gap between clearing end game content prior to new content release and having fun. People make mistakes, we want to be able to laugh at those mistakes---then correct them. Our Needs: Ranged: HIGH NEED: Hunter & Warlock All other ranged are welcome to apply! Melee: Would consider ONE exceptional melee DPS. Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest What We Have to Offer - An adult atmosphere with a family feel where people don't take themselves seriously, but know when to be serious. - A positive and constructive environment where players are always working toward improving themselves and those around them. - A growing community of players that enjoy all facets of the game. - An active late night community Our Schedule Wednesday 8 pm - 11 pm Est Thursday 8 pm - 11 pm Est Prior Mythic Raiding experience or 860+ gear is not necessary, although encouraged. We are willing to work with any prospective recruit that feels that they can be a potential asset to the our team. If you have any questions, feel free to add: Misused#11936 (GM) Kotonashi#1382 Or visit our website at http://wearederogatory.enjin.com/hoZiri142 4d
4d [A] 871 Returning Warlock lf Guild Hello! Returning from a light break! Like the title says, I'm 871 currently and working on climbing the ladder, but haste being valued over int doesn't help. Looking for a 2 or 3 night a week guild, raiding around 7:30 EST. I sadly don't have any recent logs, my last logs were from the first month of EN. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15939447/10/ Edit: Logs for Normal Tich/Botanist https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/xMLKb7y2j4NT36VR/ I promise I don't suck, however. I'm consistent, I don't die beyond the first couple of attempts as a whole, and I can pull my weight. LarryBiscuit#1204 for inquiries!Hirduath4 4d
4d LF GUILD HISPANO HABLANTE Hunter 885 busca guild hispano hablante en SargerasOmegashort0 4d
4d 885 Rogue LF late night/morning guild Hey all! A little about myself: been playing the game on and off since BC where I raided fairly seriously through wrath. I quit a few years ago and came back at the start of legion. Work and school have really limited my time to play though, unfortunately. I'm ideally looking to get into a guild with some good people who enjoy casual raiding and have a similar schedule (Tuesday/Thursday nights or Wednesday/Friday mornings). I started this character a few months ago so I didn't really get relevant emerald nightmare experience, but I've been pugging Nighthold and have some logs up: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19759537/latest/ Edit: recently got 4 piece, so the numbers should go up a bit! Thanks all, and feel free to hit me up in game on Kaylarr or my battletag: Fenrir#1562Kaylarr3 4d
4d 901 Warlock / 895 DH LF Home Hi all! Due to strenuous circumstances my guild has decided to cease raiding and I am looking for a group to join in the next raid lockout to minimize downtime. I have been progressing through Nighthold as a Warlock but have also some experience playing Havoc DH. Both characters have 54 traits on their respective specs, with 4 set from NH. Both toons have cleraed heroic NH multiple times and my warlock being my main has 3/10M experience with sub 20% wipes on Krosus. Currently based on Sargeras-US and want to keep a similar schedule of maximum of 12hrs/wk. Would like to stay on this server but open to transferring if it can be arranged. Have previous experiences with Cutting Edge clears, Mythic 15+ clears, US10 raiding (at one point) and looking to settle in a good mature environment. Thanks for reading!Erika21 4d
4d FrmrTop 1 US - LF Casual- Weekends - H pally As the title says, used to raid bleeding progression for quite awhile. I am back and only looking for casual/semi hardcore - in the sense that I want a family and I want a good fun environment. I no longer have time to dedicate to that race, I have a kid now and a long standing professional career - where the hell did the last 14 years go? I dont' care about your parses or your rankings, been there done that. I just want to have content done during the current content patch, while on a small 2/3 day raiding week, with optional alt runs and +15 keystone runs. Holy/ret with every class at 110 for alt runs / mythics. Must haves Long standing guild / core Good sense of humor, fun guild/raiding environment. Prefer Ally, not against horde. Must be an active guild during non raid hours. Weekend raid times as in Fri/Sat/Sun - Must be after 7:30PM Est Add me for more info ~ SABBBBBBBBBB #11551Annabellexd2 4d
4d <Its The Arts> - 3hr/week Casual Guild About us: We're a guild formed by players who at one point in their WoW career played the game at the highest level possible. However, due to time constraints or burn out, we no longer have the drive to raid 3 days a week, or 12hrs+. We decided to raid 3 hours a week only doing Normal / Heroic content so that we still get a feel of the content, without having to put in the work / effort to be a Mythic raider. That being said, we do still expect people to play their character as good as they possibly can so that our 3 hours aren't wasted wiping due to low dps, or mechanical failure. Raid Time: Friday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm CST What We Offer: - An extremely casual raid schedule. - The chance to see content without raiding multiple days / several hours. - A truly laid back atmosphere without the frustration of high end raiding. - A group of people that are able to play their class at a high level. What We Expect: - The ability to play your class exceedingly well and improve upon mistakes. - 3 hours a week of commitment. - An attitude that will let us enjoy having you around. Recruitment Needs: - 2 Healers (Any Class) - Ranged DPS (Any Class) -- People are free to play any class they want, as long as they can fill the roles we need. --- Alts ARE welcome, as that is what most people would be playing anyway. We just ask that you can play it exceptionally well. Contact: GM / Raid Leader - Kino#11907 or Kinoshi in game. Social Butterfly - WhatMyBucket#1562 or Florise in game.Kinoshi15 4d
4d [A] Devout 3/10M Recruiting R-DPS <Devout> General Information: Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we like to slow fall our raid leaders off Krosus' bridge from time to time. ~Weekday Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST (9pm-12:30am EST) Progression: 7/7M, 2/3M, 3/10M Recruitment Needs DPS: HUNTER!, Mage, SPriest, Boomy, WW Monk, Warrior ~Weekend Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Friday, Saturday Raid Times: 7pm - 10:30pm CST Progression: 5/7M 3/3H 10/10H High Recruitment Needs Healer: Druid, Monk. DPS: Ranged, no warlocks. We are always looking for dedicated and talented players for both of our raids. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Raiding Expectations: Devout's ability to progress quickly on a light schedule is due to the expectations we have set for our raiders. Performance - You must have a strong mastery of your class and specs. We value raiders who are willing to review logs, whether their own or others of the same class/spec to always be looking for areas of improvement. Commitment - You must maintain 92%+ attendance. You should arrive to raids before the scheduled times and report any absences a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Other Information: Loot Policy - Devout uses a Loot Council / BiS method to distribute loot. Voice Comms - Devout uses Mumble to communicate during raids. Headset + mic and your active participation is required. Resources: Website: www.devoutguild.enjin.com Logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14750/ Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to Malix, @ Malix#1734.Malîx3 4d
4d [A]Press 1 For Kick Recruiting DPS For H NH <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance **High Need - Ranged DPS** About Us: Currently Online is the largest World Of Warcraft guild in the world! With over 10,000 members and growing, you will experience a level of activity seldom seen elsewhere. Using the add-on "GreenWall" we combine chat from all 10 of our guilds, forming a truly unique and incredible experience for our players. In addition to GreenWall, CO has a massive network of social events that spread outside of WoW, including... Drinking nights, private game servers, tournaments with great prizes, and a range of WoW activities that will keep you entertained indefinitely. _____________________________________________________________________________ <Press 1 For Kick> Is one of 10 raid teams in Currently Online. We offer a two night per week, heroic progression raiding in a friendly, welcoming environment. We emphasize a fun raid environment that makes you want to raid and improve yourself. Times: Wed/Thurs - 7 PM to 11 PM Central Time _____________________________________________________________________________ How To Apply: If you are interested in applying for the team, head over to our website and hit the "Apply" button under our team. http://www.coguild.com/raiding/ If we are interested in your application, one of our raid leaders will get back to you within 72 hours of submission. _____________________________________________________________________________ Learn More: If you would like to know more about our guild, you can view our website at: http://www.coguild.com/ If you would like to speak directly with an officer, please add one of the following to your BTag list... Coldcrow#1329Vorniir0 4d
4d Sargeras guild recruitment 8/10H Need mele "Executie" Is recruiting for our raid roster. We are looking for a DPS with a TANK off spec or vice versa. Starting mythic NH Soon!. 9/10H 8-11 server tues/wed. We also do a lot of mythic + We are looking for someone experienced and reliable. Please send an in game message to Kare or Koko for consideration. Thanks. Kare.Kare0 4d
4d 10/10H Raid Team LFM! Team Struggle Bus is competitive raiding team on Sargeras - US. Our leadership is experienced and dedicated to pushing progression on a lighter raid schedule. Our raiders are exceptional at their roles but always seeking ways for improvement. We are a dedicated raiding team that helps our players get the most out of the game and their goals. We foster a mature, fun and relaxed atmosphere but expect all our raiders to be prepared and excited to work on progression content. We value teamwork, communication, and fun! History Struggle Bus is one of many raid teams in Currently Online. Although the team is newer, the guild has been around for years, providing a fun and enjoyable community for gamers to stay active in World of Warcraft. If you're looking to compete at a high level without having to raid 3-4 nights a week, we might be the group for you! Raid Times 7-10:30pm CST Wednesdays & Thursdays Progression 10/10H Nighthold 3/3H Trial of Valor 7/7M Emerald Nightmare Recruitment Tanks: Closed Healers: *Looking for one MS dps with healer OS (Priest preferred) DPS: Warrior Shaman Rogue Druid Hunter Mage Spriest Apply at www.coguild.com/raiding Contact: Bree#1278 Cana#1729Breé10 4d
5d Group of 5 looking for weekend raiding guild We are group of 5 looking for weekend raiding guild. All item levels are equipped ilvl. WindCalibur: 892 Rogue - 1/10M, 10/10H Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18959073/latest/ Check heroic logs (ignore the bad mythic log since I was forced to stick on boss) Fragrache: 895 Shadow Priest, 889 Disc Priest - 8/10H Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20214415/latest/ Pachilyn: 896 Ret Pally - 8/10H Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21474266/latest/ Evilability: 889 Demonology Warlock - 6/10H Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19493394/latest/ Danathorn - 885 Frost DK - 4/10H Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15147682/latest/#boss=1842 Not looking for something really hard-core. Only available on weekends. Thanks!Windcalibur5 5d
5d <GWS>2day, 3/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (3/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Paladin - Rogue - Monk - Warlock - Druid - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Resto Shaman - Holy Paladin - Disc Priest - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 5d
5d Buying Legion greens/blues for 55G each! Better than the competition, who give you a measly 50G (greedy!). COD unlimited amounts to Souvenir today! Meet-ups also possible for large deals - instant gold for you!Souvenir3 5d
5d <The Salty Lads> 3/10M - Mythic Core We're a guild founded by a group of friends coming back to WoW for Legion. We come from a wide variety of backgrounds, from progression raiding in Vanilla Naxxramas to playing for the first time - but we have grown to encompass backgrounds from everything! You can be sure to find someone who shares your interests and is happy to group up. We're currently looking to get more peple so we can bring our best into mythic, be able to absorb multiple people missing a raid night, and finalize our core roster for pushing into mythic. We're 7/7M EN, 1/3M ToV, 10/10H NH 3/10M NH currently. Most of us are in our mid to upper 20s with jobs and for the most part we'll be on weekends and weekday evenings. We'll be prioritizing Heroic into Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons, with Arenas and RBGs on the side. Our dedicated raiding days are Monday/Tuesday from 7pm-11pm Server Time (CST). Raiding will be taken seriously so that we get the most out of the two days, but we will have a laid-back atmosphere otherwise. We're always willing to help people improve and to take advice to improve ourselves! We have no past raid experience requirement, but possessing a drive to learn the raids is heavily desired. We'd like an item level of 875+ and demonstrable strong performance in upper end content. We're looking for strong players to make sure we bring the best and to maintain a consistent and strong core roster. Open to all classes/specs, but we're favoring multiple specs that are geared and that you can perform on - DPS with a strong offspec are highly desired; especially healing OS. Mainly, DPS that can flex to fill vacancies or for specific fights are needed. Strongly desired classes/specs - Warlock - Mage - Druid - Monk (WW) Regardless, if you are exceptional we would love to hear from you! Social members are welcome as well to grow our ranks for off hours mythic+, RBGs, arenas, and other fun games! Either way, if you're looking for a serious guild that still understands this is just a game and loves to have fun, message Aktt, or add craftymaster#1127.Aktt64 5d
5d ★<Last Hope> Legion carries★ OBJECTIVE: <Last Hope> has been offering carry services for two expansions now but you may have not heard of us as we do very light advertising. Currently we are a 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 2/10M guild that raids on Wed/Sun nights 8:00p - 11:00p (6hrs/wk)! We do a fun run every Saturday night that currently consists of Normal NH, Heroic EN and Heroic ToV (time permitting). We'd love to have you in those runs! As much as we want you to join our Discord and kick it up with us on our Fun Run, you are not required to! Matter of fact, you don't even need to participate in the fight. Just tag the boss, die and go make a sandwich! Of course we encourage players to participate, so as long as it does not interfere with the fight and strategy you are more than welcome to. We usually take a minute before the fight anyways to assign sides/roles/etc. -------------------------------------------------------------- PRICES: Raids Normal Nighthold (Personal loot): 200,000g Normal Nighthold (Master loot): 300,000g Normal Gul'dan ONLY (Personal loot): 100,000g Heroic Emerald Nightmare (Personal loot): 75,000g Heroic Emerald Nightmare (Master loot): 150,000g Normal Trial of Valor (Personal loot): 50,000g Normal Trial of Valor (Master loot): 100,000g Dungeons Mythic+ dungeons (includes tradable loot): VARIES Karazhan Nightbane mount run: 150,000g Karazhan 8/9 clear with tradeable loot: 75,000g -------------------------------------------------------------- TIME: Raids Saturday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Dungeons Mythic+ and Karazhan runs can be scheduled for any day. -------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: Personal Loot (Raids + Dungeons) With this loot system you are praying to the WoW Gods for the pieces that you desire. Any extra pieces that the carriers obtain that is not an upgrade for them and you have interest in, will be given out to you after you and any other buyers perform a /roll. The highest roll wins. Master Loot (Raids) With this loot system we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Armor, Accessories and Relics) EXCEPT Titanforged gear. Other Info For Mythic+ runs, the group composition will vary. We will try our hardest to stack the group of your armor class so that you have more chances at loot, but this is not always the case as these can happen at any time and different players are online in our guild at different times throughout the day. At the end of the run the carriers will offer to trade their gear to you so long as it's not an upgrade for them (limitation of personal loot) Regardless of if you pick our personal or master loot option, we encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. These seals can be purchased in Dalaran right outside of the Assault on Violet Hold dungeon. -------------------------------------------------------------- PAYMENT & RETURNS: A payment of 25% is required ahead of time to reserve your spot. The remaining is due at the start of the first boss pull. If WE are forced to cancel the run for any reason on our side we guarantee you the return of your gold. If YOU are forced to cancel for any reason we guarantee you your money back minus 10%. Example: You join us for Heroic EN Personal Loot. That charge is 100,000g. Twenty-five percent (25%) or 25,000g is due ahead of time. If you cancel, even at the last minute we will return 22,500g. -------------------------------------------------------------- ARE YOU READY: For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing please contact us at one of the methods below: - Stop by our website: http://lasthopeguild.com - Join us on our Discord - Post here and we'll follow up - Contact in game: Gluteas (swerenfl#1545), Thortan, Bundleofbagz, Nervaa Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. All prices and times are referencial and subjected to change.Gluteas18 5d