Sargeras

Dec 1 Former Top 50 US Fury LF Guild Times available & time zone: 5pm- 10pm PST (no weekend raid times) Faction/server preference: Alliance, US-Sargeras (currently going through money issues so would like to stay put) LF Hardcore progression guild Past progression/experience: Ulduar (10m 14/14H)/ (25m 14/14H):Glory of the Ulduar raider 10/25, Champion/Immortal of Ulduar, Herald of the Titans ToGC (10m 5/5)/(25m 5/5): Dedicated Insanity, Insanity (25m) ICC (10m 12/12H)/ (25m 11/12H): Glory of Icecrown raider 10/25, Shadowmourne. Cataclysm: (Top 50 US stint) BoT: 6/6N (12/29/10 completion date) BwD: 5/6N (quit day before guild Nefarian on 1/2/10) ToFW: 1/2N (quit before guild killed 1/5/10) MoP: ToT: 2/12H WoD: Highmaul 7/7N, 7/7H, 2/7M BrF: 9/10N (quit week BrF came out, 9/10 in first night) HFC: 5/13M (came back and played for a few months before taking another break) Legion: 6/7M EN (Took a month break a few days before christmas, came back 1/24) 10/10M NH 2/9M ToS (1% Harjatan wipe) got a full time job around 3 weeks into ToS and had to take a hiatus from raiding. Warcraft Logs Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/fayttful Little bit about me: I am a 24 year old Pre-Medical student double majoring in Cellular and Molecular Biology and Psychology at San Diego State. I was a division 1 soccer prospect in high-school but was sidelined for both my junior and senior year due to injuries. I also was a professional halo 3 player back in my highschool days. Nowadays my time is split between school and WoW. I have raided at all levels of WoW and am trying to find a group that makes the most out of their time above all other things. Contact info : Faytful#1779Fayttful3 Dec 1
Dec 1 [A]<Parse> LFM For Mythic Antorus Parse is looking for a resto shaman as well as additional DPS to progress through Mythic Antorus. We finished 5/9 M in ToS and look to dive even further in Antorus. We are preferring Balance Druid, Ele/Enh Shaman, and/or MM Hunter but all exceptional DPS will be considered. We raid Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Server (9-12 ET). If you would like to join please visit: https://parsetheguild.weebly.com/recruitment or talk to me in game Treyvari (Trey#1713)Treyvari1 Dec 1
Nov 30 935 resto shaman LF A.M. raiding guild 935 resto shaman looking for A.M. raiding guildMethadoss7 Nov 30
Nov 30 World Lag? Anyone else have crazy world lag on sargeras right now?Drilkus1 Nov 30
Nov 30 [A] <No Skill> Recruiting for Mythic Antorus [A] <No Skill> Lightbringer Raid Schedule: Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST) <No Skill> is a progression oriented raiding guild consisting mostly of players who have known each other for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, but we have a core of highly skilled, experienced and dedicated players looking to make a strong push in Antorus. Progression: 5/9M ToS 11/11N Antorus 8/11H Antorus We've recently transferred to Lightbringer for a more competitive environment, and expect to be a top guild on the server. We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed. Our most immediate needs are a Holy Paladin and exceptional DPS, but with the new tier coming in, we are accepting applications from all classes and specs. If you believe you are a skilled player and are looking for a new home to finish the expansion in, we welcome you to apply! The trial period is two weeks. During this time, we will evaluate you on performance, drive, and how well you fit in with our group. As per usual, punctuality, reliability, and a positive attitude are expected and required. Apply at: https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey). Logs are required. Feel free to ask any questions you may have here. You can also add Felix#1209 or Valeor#1843 on Bnet.Cyclrin0 Nov 30
Nov 30 Despicable Guild is Recruiting H<Despicable> US Sargeras - is looking for expectional players so we can use your lockout to funnel our core raider gear. In return you get to warm our bench for mythic while our friends we are giving gear to can show up 20% of the time to our raid you are required 100% of the time. After our core has the gear you are still SOL because before you get it we want to make sure our core has WF and TF and not you. We also require gold in the guild bank so if a BOE drops check the AH for your loot. Please apply at despicableguild.comXtrinsics0 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Catalyst Gaming> LF Skilled Raiders Catalyst Gaming is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. We look forward to progressing in all relevant content. Our core group of friends and raiders have been playing together and successfully leading guilds across multiple MMO's. We raid end-game content at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players. Schedule Progression Raid: Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST) Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST) Member Expectations - Raid Attendance, We expect raid members to be there regularly. If something comes up let us know you aren't coming. - Team-player, Ability to follow direction. Willingness to assist guild members. - Active player, dedication to the guild and game. Staying up to date with current info. - Skill, Remain focused on objectives without getting tunnel vision. Don't stand in bad. - Desire to be the best, We are looking for members who will actively try to improve in their class and role (Min/Max). Be willing to learn. - Preparation, we want members who will be prepared by optimizing gear choice and rotations, being fully repaired, and bringing any consumables to aid in the raids success. Recruitment Needs At this time we are accepting exceptional players of all classes and roles. We are a small guild with a lot of class flexibility. Some specific needs would include: 1 Healer Boomkin (Flex heal is a plus) Rogue ... Or any other skilled DPS How to Join Please reach out to one of our officers with questions, or to gain recruitment status. Rystet - Rystet#1989 Shiftsauce – Zarathuztra#1786 Noresdod – Deresdod#1533 Goliàth - Bransten#1325Rystet36 Nov 30
Nov 30 941 Ele Shaman LF Late Night Raid Guild Alliance Shaman 5/9 Mythic Experience looking for a new guild to progress with and maybe have a fun time with. :) Fully geared with 941 Ilvl, 65 traits, diverse legendaries (including prydaz), and a can-do attitude! Open to raid 11:30p-6:30a CST Every darn day of the week. Battletag is DarkLynx144#1711 so HMU with those Guild Invites :-)Darklýnx1 Nov 30
Nov 30 941eq., 5/9M, 2200+ paladin tank LF raid team After taking a bit of a work-enforced break near the end of ToS, I'm looking to get back into raiding for the upcoming tier. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore team for Antorus, ideally with 8-9 hrs/week. I can contribute a lot to a team and ensure a high level of individual play but without an elitist or immature attitude. Link to logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/altlivia Link to Raider IO : https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Altlivia What I bring to the team: * A thorough knowledge of my class and spec, and of tanking in general. In addition to the paladin, I maintain 2 raid-ready tanking alts, a 935 Blood DK and a 934 Vengeance DH. * A positive, progression oriented attitude: I am always eager to push myself and to get better at my class. I keep on changes in the 'meta' game, frequent the class discord, and seek out all other online resources -wowhead, class forums, kill videos - to get better at the game. * Experience: I have been raiding at a high level on my paladin since the latter half of MoP and have experience raid leading and working as the strategy officer on my past raid teams. * Good at communicating in raid (calling for externals, CDs, tank switches) and happy to help players outside of raid (running M+ keys, alt runs, etc). * Maturity: I'm an adult by now and I know that there are more important things in the world than gaming. I don't rage after wipes, pick fights with guild members, indulge in childish drama, or ninja-loot. * Excellent attendance: If I cannot attend due to RL issues, I make sure to notify the team as far ahead in advance as I can. I will work to schedule my other responsibilities outside of raid hours for the team whenever possible. My availability is: M/T/W/Th: After 8 PM central Sat: afternoons Sunday: anytime Battlenet ID: ChelseaFan26#1851 Thanks in advance!Altlivia2 Nov 30
Nov 30 [A] Wings of the Fallen 5/9M - Recruiting Upset with our old guild's leadership, a core sect of raiders decided to venture out on our own and create/run a guild that we would be proud of. <Wings of the Fallen> transferred from Skullcrusher-US a month before Legion. We're 7/7M, 3/3H, 7/10M, 5/9M and eager to push further in Antorus! Recruitment Needs One healer (Resto Druid, Holy Pally Competitive Ranged DPS (HIgh Priority: Fury Warriors, Warlocks) Raid Days/Times Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm - 11:30pm server time For more information, pst Daebyeol#1129.Gyeonhwon7 Nov 30
Nov 30 <The Aftermath> 9/9h 1/9M LFM DPS and 1 Heals <The Aftermath> is a guild of long time friends looking to push forward in Legion! We are a 2-day a week raiding team of mature working professionals looking for people of skill and personality to join our group. The team has a lot of fun, but raiders are expected to perform their best! We're currently looking to push our numbers up for Mythic content on a 2-day schedule. We are recently reformed under new leadership due to a lack of interest by officers at our previous home. We are currently recruiting a few more dedicated players to round out our team for Antorus. We intend to hit the new raid hard day one and move to mythic progression ASAP. We are also accepting casual players as well who may not be able to dedicate to a core raid spot to keep the guild active throughout the week. We are also in high need of players who enjoy mythic plus. Current needs: All DPS All players interested in mythic plus key pushing. Raid Times: Tuesday, 8-11pm Server Thursday, 8-11pm Server Battletag: Ramsey#11204 Abner#1544 Pocket#11551Pocketmayhem8 Nov 30
Nov 30 [A]Heroic Focused Guild <Underøath> is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking for raiders focused on Heroic Antorus and heading into the next expansion. We plan on raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday 8pm-11pm Server Time. We are small now but looking forward to growing together in a fun environment. Guild Repairs available for raiders and flasks/feasts will be provided shortly. Natural#1577 for BTAG or find me in game through some of my recruitment spam. Appreciate all those who took a look at this! -GingerGìngerly0 Nov 30
Nov 29 Diplomatic Immunity 7/11N 9/9H Need heals! Diplomatic Immunity 7/11N 9/9H is recruiting! Especially looking for healers. Check us out if you want a hardcore, more serious approach to the game. Players dreaming of server firsts and legendary parses! http://hardcoreaf.coSerpentfire0 Nov 29
Nov 29 [A] Heroic Semi-Casual Guild "Wild Hunt" About us: ...Progress:...Schedule:...Recruiting:...Contact us:...Slovack46 Nov 29
Nov 29 Monk & DK seek semi-casual raiding guild Hi everyone, MW monk and Blood/Unholy DK (pref Blood) with tons of raiding experience, going as far back as Vanilla, are looking to raid beyond just mindless pugging We are both in our 30s and pushing hard into mythic isn't exactly appealing at this point in our lives, but we would like to work on heroic content with a group of people in similar situations and are after a good time. Looking to raid 1, maybe 2 nights a week anywhere between 6P and 10P server time. Feel free to post here or add me on bnet (Kelryn#1211) and thank you for reading!Maurá5 Nov 29
Nov 29 <TSP> 11/11 H ANTORUS 6/9 M LF HEALERS & DPS About Us: Two Strike Policy is a weekday Mythic semi-hardcore progression guild on US-Sargeras. In our spare time, we run various high Mythic keystones/carries, Heroic Antorus carries and optional Mythic TOS pug runs. We value camaraderie, communication, preparedness and excellence in each other. Discord is used to communicate during raids and our method of loot distribution is loot council. Guild repairs, flasks and food are provided to all raiders, including trials. Current Progression: 11/11H Antorus 11/11N Antorus 6/9M ToS 7/10M NH - (Started tier late as a guild most are 9/10M & 10/10M) 7/7M EN Raid Times: Tuesday - 7pm-10pm CST Wednesday - 7pm-10pm CST Optional Tuesday Morning On Reset - 10am-12pm CST (depends on server restart) - Heroic ToS on mains Optional Thursday 7pm-10pm CST - Alt Heroic ToS Invitations start 30 minutes before raid time. Recruitment: We are currently recruiting strong applicants of all classes and roles, with the ability to handle calls and criticism like an adult. Currently working on our guild website. High Priority Recruitment: Healer: Holy Paladin Ranged DPS: Mage Melee DPS: Arms Warrior, Havoc DH, Rogue and Unholy DK (Classes that play multiple specializations preferred) Tank: Monk and Druid ALL exceptional applicants will be considered. Guild Master/Raid Leader: Darksickness/Zahedd - Ghostdragon#19918 Recruitment Officers: Reaperkillx/Holdmad - Reaper#19139, Alandran - TheKiserSoze#1742Holdmad16 Nov 29
Nov 28 9/9H ToS LFDPS + Heals Antorus Fri/Sat 8-11 [US-A][Sargeras]<Pun Intended> Friday/Saturday 8pm central Pun Intended is a heroic raiding guild made up of older adults who have left their low population servers and amassed on Sargeras in an attempt to create a group of likeminded fellows. Most members are 30+ professionals who have been playing the game on and off through vanilla, some are former high end raiders. We want a relaxed but competent environment. For raids we provide cauldrons and feasts but do ask raiders to bring personal food and power potions. We master loot to gear up our raiders as fast as possible. We are in need of a rogue, lock, and dk. Other DPS should feel free to message me. Also looking for a hpriest or really good disc priest. Currently 9/9H, 1.5-2 hour heroic run, 1.5 hour normal run. Looking to fill out our guild for upcoming Antorus progression, come chat in discord or message me if you’re interested. Btag: Rickmybagina#1328 https://discord.gg/8Vqk7gD In Game: Rickmy-SargerasRickmy0 Nov 28
Nov 27 LFG Alliance Hunter 5/9 mythic experience item level 938 equipped traits 74 looking for serious raiding guild... I am looking for morning time guildSkylight2 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A] ALTernate Arrangements 6/9M <ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is recruiting! We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We currently use loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. We also do an alt raid night on monday nights that is currently 9/9H ToS. Addons required(All four are very often used/always used for each fight): DBM RCLootCouncil Angry Assignments (moreso for healers/cooldown calling) Weak Auras Currently Needed: 1 healer (not disc/pal) Mages Hunters A Lock Boomkin However, any mature competent player is welcome to apply! Please contact GM Sanctustego @ #sanctustego#1476 For questions/applications. You can also leave information on this post with character/progress etc before adding him as well.Meggle22 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A]<The Money Store> Tues/Sat DPS/HEALS <The Money Store> [US][A][CST] 9/9H ToS Recruitment: We are currently recruiting DPS/Healers to fill our core roster, but other roles are more than welcome to join. Mythic experience is not required- all we initially require of you is that you are active, respectful, and dedicated for progression. We are constantly working to improve ourselves as raiders, and expect our new recruits to have the same drive as well. Some highly desired class(es): - Balance Druid - Arms War - Ret Paladin - Resto Druid - Resto Shaman Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Saturday, 9PM-12AM CST. Tuesday will always be a raiding day, but Saturday is subject to change. We understand and respect player’s lives outside of WoW, so if for some reason more people can make it to a Sunday raid that specific week rather than Saturday, we will schedule that accordingly. But typically, we keep our 2nd raid day scheduled for Saturday. Required: - Discord - DBM (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods) - Skada (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/skada) What we expect of you when joining the guild: Upon joining our guild, you will initially be set as “Trial” rank. In order to be promoted to an official "Raider" you must first meet the attendance/performance requirements that we have listed in our discord Announcements channel. Being promoted to Raider gives you privileges such as free raid supplies from the guild bank, more withdrawals, and guaranteed invites to raid nights. We do welcome non-PvE'ers. So if you would rather PvP (we run occasional RBGs) or just chill in the guild, that's cool too. You will be set to "Member" rank. Member rank is also used for those who need extra time to gear up/work out optimal rotations before coming to our raids. That said, not meeting our "Raider" requirements doesn't mean you will be shunned- if anything, we'll work hard to optimize your performance and help you improve to become a better PvE'er. Who we are: We're an active, chill yet productive guild looking for dedicated raiders to fill our core roster. Led by former mythic raiders, we have done all Legion raids up to Heroic, and are currently 9/9H in ToS. Most members of our core group are approaching 2 years of consistent raiding with each other, so as you can imagine the relationships we have all formed synergize well. Officers are very friendly and are always open to help guildies over any matter. We all have a mutual understanding of what we picture our guild environment to be- welcoming, friendly, open, productive, and inclusive. This environment also enforces one main thing: growth. We try to foster an appropriate environment that allows our guild members to make mistakes, learn, and improve. Our guild focuses on raiding, but also on what you need to be able to raid with us (gearing up, PvE experience, etc.). This includes: - running Mythic+ dungeons every week - explaining fights in detail - explaining how to use resources i.e. AskMrRobot/Raidbot & Warcraft Logs - farming H ToS for as long as the guild needs - providing food/flasks/repairs - maximizing your class performance with tips/builds/rotations used by highly experienced officers (one of our officers specializes in analyzing wowlogs/parses, and works to provide guidance as to what you can do to improve fight by fight, or raid by raid) As for the future of our guild, clearing new raids on Heroic is always our ultimate progression goal (and has always been accomplished up until this point). For Antorus however, we WILL be pushing mythic. Add me at Koi#12142 (btag) or Koi#6129 (discord) for more info!Koì15 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A]✨AOTC Morning/AM Team LFM Faction: Alliance Server: Sargeras Guild: Life Below Zero About Us Our group consists of players who have the desire to experience & complete challenging, relevant content. Despite our raid schedule being quite casual, we take advantage of the time we have and make decent progress in doing so. Our groups focus is on Heroic/Mythic content. If you're looking to raid in the morning with players who are strong, dedicated & laid-back, then you should consider joining us. Progression ■ Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M (AOTC) ■ The Nighthold: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M (AOTC) ■ The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N, 7/7H (AOTC) Times ■ Wednesday: 9:00am-12:00pm (EST) ■ Thursday: 9:00am-12:00pm (EST) Recruitment ■ DPS: All Classes ■ Healers: Paladin or Priest ■ Tanks: Full Even if we're not currently recruiting your class/role, don't hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players will always be considered. Requirements ■ Be on time. ■ Good raid attendance. ■ Come prepared (potions, food, bonus rolls, etc.) ■ Avoid frequent/extended AFKS. ■ Know your class (rotation, stat priority, etc). ■ Be receptive to constructive criticism. ■ Take direction. ■ Research fights on your own time. ■ Good raid awareness. Contact If you're interested in the group, contact any of the following members: Bringitback (Guild Master): Palepale#1229 Jyces (Officer): Jyces#1857 Divineslaps (Raider): Majs1990#1477Jyces44 Nov 27
Nov 26 Group of three LF serious mythic progression My two friends and myself recently server changed to Sargeras and are looking for Mythic Antorus progression, preferably with a guild with at least 6/9M ToS experience. I raided M EN, getting cutting edge while quitting shortly after and my two friends raided EN through M ToS. We're willing to play Boomkin/RDruid/Rogue, Spriest/Warlock or WW/Shaman. We have information to show including previous cutting edge experience and 90%+ logs as well. Thanks! Flux#1835Fenrus2 Nov 26
Nov 26 Serious Guild Name (SGN) 7/9M T/W/TH Serious Guild Name (SGN) 7/9M 10/10M NH 3/3M TOV 7/7M EN US-Sargeras - Alliance Cutting Edge Guild Raid Tues-Thurs 8:30PM CST to 11:30PM CST Serious Guild Name tries to push for Cutting Edge every tier. Here at SGN we understand that having fun while getting bosses dead is what you want. We have a competitive atmosphere with a strong core. SGN has diversity in age and background. We always are looking to add more exceptional players. We want to round out our roster for Antorus. We are interested in players at all roles. We do pay for transfers. Main needs: Tank Healer Ranged DPS Nevernude#1910Neverdruid3 Nov 26
Nov 26 945 MM Hunter LF Late Night Raiding Guild Currently 7/9M ToS , I'm looking for a late night mythic raiding guild for Antorus! Looking to clear heroic/mythic content with a competitive group, I have a great history of mythic raiding starting from HFC. Availability: 8pm PST - Whenever Btag: Keoni#1631 Aliases: Waruncey-Tichondrius Nayaqt-Proudmoore Nayaqt-SargerasSpeçtre1 Nov 26
Nov 26 please delete .Starrï0 Nov 26
Nov 26 <Sloth> L4M for H Antorus content Hi there! I am the guild master for <Sloth>. I believe our guild is what you are looking for if you’re looking for people to bull!@#$ around with, down bosses and just have fun with. We are <Sloth> the lovable scumbags. Take a look at our recruitment message below! <Sloth> is recruiting for Antorus! About us: <Sloth> has been raiding together for quite some time now and we want to continue to bolster our ranks with piece of !@#$s like you. We are 3 out of 4 AoTC for raid tiers in Legion only missing Trial Of Valor simply because we disliked the raid. Sargeras can be packed with hardcore guilds and that is not what we aim to be. We want to sit back in discord, roast each other and down bosses. At the end of the night it's about having fun, moving forward and building our community. We end each raid night with a "cooldown game" of another game such as: League, Rocket League, Players Unknown or whatever is hot now. If you're looking for a guild who doesn't JUST play WoW, we are the guild for you. Our goal as a guild: We strive to clear all content before new content hits. We're going to put the maximum effort into the six hours a week that we do raid and put maximum effort into %^-*ting on each other as well(All in good fun of course). Great thing about us is: you will know right away if we are right or wrong for you. What we are looking for: • All roles, minus tanks Raid times in EST: Invites are sent 0-15 minutes prior to raid time. • Tuesday 9PM to 12AM • Thursday 9:00PM to 12AM Loot system: Master loot to spread Tier around anything else is free rolls General guidelines: If you are going to miss raid for any reason, please let an officer know so we can plan accordingly. Regardless if we’re casual or not, it’s common courtesy :) What we provide: • All flasks, gems, enchants, food and pots are provided by the guild as materials are deposited in the bank daily or weekly. Feel free to respond or add me either myself or other scumbags on BNet: • Guild Master(!@# Lord): Hadzy#1417 • Co GM($%^- Lord): Nogoa#1522 • Guild banker: Sirpain#1625 We look forward to adding more scumbags to our squad!Zìka5 Nov 26
Nov 25 Mistweaver Monk Looking for HC/Mythic Guild Hello, I am a recently returned older player. I started playing wow back in BC and WOTLK and quit during Cata and was a member of Resurrected, a hard-core raiding guild back in Ulduar. I came back to Wow two weeks ago and am now looking for a new guild. Here are some stats about me: Character: iLvl 916 Alliance Mistweaver Monk (also ilvl 910 Windwalker) Preferred Raid Times: 7 - 10/11/12 server time, weekdays I know that my iLvl is low and I am still new as a returning player. I am willing to put in the time and effort to better understand mistweavers and prepare for any raids. I am hoping to gear up to push heroic / mythic content in ToS and the upcoming raid as well. Let me know about your guilds and websites so I can submit an application. Thanks!Ratiocinator5 Nov 25
Nov 25 Weekend Raiding, 8/9M ToS, Sat-Sun To Apply Fill out our application at goo.gl/W5ocWs About Us <Casually Competent> 9/9H ToS, 8/9M ToS is a progression minded guild currently located on the US-Sargeras server. We're looking for reliable raiders that are flexible in role, adapt quickly to new mechanics with a keen situational awareness, and aren't shy to own up when they occasionally skip a beat. We enjoy having fun, but know when to focus up to get the job done. CASUALS PLAYERS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US. Current needs: Melee and Ranged DPS (We're interested in the player, not the class) One Healer (Anything but a druid) All exceptional players are welcome to apply. We are a guild that will attempt to work through performance issues with you as long as you're putting your best foot forward. That being said we are not here to run a babysitting program, help us help you. Raid times: Saturday and Sunday 6PM-10PM CST [invites start at 5:50PM to facilitate prompt pulls and organization] We strive to run a hardcore progression guild that operates on a semi-casual schedule with a tight roster; solid attendance is a must. Days are naturally reduced as content becomes farmed. While these are our designated raid nights we remain quite active on off nights. Guild chat may get a tad interesting, please be prepared Base Requirements ⊗ Competitive drive ⊗ Ability to make scheduled raids and give proper notice of any absences ⊗ Being prepared with Food/Pots/Flasks ⊗ Discord ⊗ Reliable internet connection ⊗ Consummate knowledge of your class with efficiency in playing multiple roles [keeping up to date with theory-crafting + min/maxing] ⊗ No-lifers a plus! If you think you may be a good fit, whisper Maaxwell or Pxl in game at anytime! Contact Us Wes#12170 Max#12177 Hypnotiq#11432Pxl481 Nov 25
Nov 25 [A] <Tight Ship> Tu/Thur 7-10pm LFM <Tight Ship> (9/9H ToS) is recruiting RDPS and healers for Antorus progression. We also do weekly Mythic+ runs. We try to maintain a high level of guild activity whether that be Mythic plus runs, occasional pvp, or general chatter while completing weekly activities. Our raid nights are Tu/Thur7-10pm Server. For more info message Elwyrn#1807 or Mavzerick#1157 or visit: https://discord.gg/gsQUhv2Elwyrn0 Nov 25
Nov 25 947 Bear Tank LF Daytime Guild Hey guys, I have had the last few months off WoW due to travel, and looking to get back into Mythic raiding. Looking for a fun & friendly group to push content with. Currently on Frostmourne, I'm looking to transfer to a competitive US Guild that raids UK suitable hours. *** e.g 3pm EST, or Weekend raids*** 945-947 equip. 73 traits. All bear legendaries. Officer & MT at previous two guilds. My current guild is 8/9 mythic (6 hours raiding per week), ideally looking for a similar progression. CheersTriph8 Nov 25
Nov 25 WTB Medallion of the Legion x10 Paying 18k each.Tinkeydink0 Nov 25
Nov 25 Removed Hey there. I'm looking to get back into mythic raiding with a guild on Sargeras for Antorus and forward. I've raided since vanilla WoW, but I haven't had much time to raid in Legion due to real life. I have been a tank the past few expansions, but I am willing to play: Bear/Boomkin druid Affliction warlock Fury warrior MM/BM hunter All listed specs are 925+ with 66+ traits. I do not have logs, but I would be happy to do trial runs. Raid availability: Mon-Thurs: 8PM-12AM EST Friday: After 8PM EST Saturday: All day Sunday: Until 12AM EST. Interested? Talk to me on bnet: TetraMorthan#1187Inetianna3 Nov 25
Nov 25 2 Friends Looking for Semi-Casual Raiding Hi everyone, A friend (mage) and I (death knight, pref unholy but have had experience tanking and dont mind helping with that if needed) have recently returned to the game and have been in the process of leveling/gearing up. In prep for the upcoming new raid, I wanted to start our guild search! We are both in our 30s and no longer have the time for strict mythic raiding, but we would like to work on heroic content with a group of people in similar situations and are after a good time. Looking to raid 1, maybe 2 nights a week anywhere between 7 and 10 server time. If during the week, hopefully on the earlier side of that time frame, but if its fri/sat anytime in there works. Feel free to post here or send me a message in game and thank you for reading!Goguk6 Nov 25
Nov 25 Looking for guild Looking to start getting involved in raiding, need a good guild. I am looking for a guild that does heroic and possibly mythic raids at some point, friendly yet serious guild that could help teach me the ropes.Norcrom2 Nov 25
Nov 25 <Geronimo> 4/9M looking for DPS for Antorus! <Geronimo> is a 2 night (3 hours a night) raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Sunday@ 8:00PM-11:00AM ST and looking for experienced raiders to round out our core Twenty. We are currently 4/9M .All Experience and background in raiding are welcome. Our goal is to push as far as we can into Mythic Tomb before Antorus. At our core we are semi-casual guild with goals of End-game raiding. Please post here or add Harbora#1860 or Jrjgonzalez#1732. All good players will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Casual members interested in M+ are also welcome! We're always looking for quality raiders for Mythic content with similar attitudes. We like to spend our limited schedule well, so plan to come prepare, study bosses in advance, and play your class to the best of your ability. https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Geronimo Recruitment priorities: DPS: Hunter (MM/BM) Rogue Warlock Death Knight All classes/specs considered for exceptional candidates!Healers: Resto Druid All classes/specs considered for exceptional candidates! Battletags: Harbora#1860 Aurora#1837 Jrjgonzalez#1732Entfistus2 Nov 25
Nov 25 Long live Winston Greatest troll to ever grace the realm of Sargeras. “LOLUMAD?” - WinstonValiros1 Nov 25
Nov 25 < Smashed Potato > is in need of Ranged DPS <.< SMASHED POTATO >.> We are a laid back guild that raids progression T/T 7-10 CST and we use W as an off night for older content/difficulty also 7-10 CST We are currently in need of additional DPS (Rdps pref) Come join us and have some fun. New and returning players are welcome. Hit me up my btag is Boppinzzz#1857Boppinz0 Nov 25
Nov 24 943 Rdruid LF Fri/Sat Mythic Progression Hey all - 943 6/9M xp Rdruid(75)/Balance(72) looking for mythic progression in Antorus. Available for raid Fri/Sat evenings after 9 EST and am active throughout the week as work/family allows. Raided 6 hours/week in ToS - ideally looking to go 8 hours/week in the next tier. Can provide all logs from ToS progression. Also have a Hpally/Dpriest that can be raid ready before the new tier if either would fit better. Please post here and I will reach out in game. Thanks!Juztice1 Nov 24
Nov 24 Any Casual Weekend Guilds? I was wondering if there were any friendly casual guilds out there on Sargeras. I would love to join one for Antorus, but I can only raid on Weekends. If there are any such guilds, feel free to message me in-game, I am interested in seeing what is out there! DattøDattø0 Nov 24
Nov 23 [Executie] 5/9M recruiting DPS 5/9 Mythic Guild, looking for exceptional raiders for Antorus. We need Ranged DPS and would consider a skilled unholy Death Knight. No druids. Raid times: Tues/wed 8-11 Server. Please message Kare/Knotgibbed/Apple in game for more info, logs would be helpful but are not 100% necessary. Thanks, Kare.Kare0 Nov 23
Nov 23 A Pint for a Guild! Looking for a guild seeking a healer for Heroic raid progression or further. Prefer to have raid times that work for the old worked of a 7-3:30 normie. So please no late nights ^_^ Anyone there that would accept a shorty in their army?Forefosters2 Nov 23
Nov 23 4/9M Guild Looking for Dps to round out core <Geronimo> is a 2 night (3 hours a night) raiding guild that raids Wednesday and Sunday@ 8:00PM-11:00AM ST and looking for experienced raiders to round out our core Twenty. We are currently 4/9M .All Experience and background in raiding are welcome. Our goal is to push as far as we can into Mythic Tomb before Antorus. At our core we are semi casual guild with goals of End-game raiding. Please post here or add Harbora#1860 or Jrjgonzalez#1732. All good players will be considered regardless of recruitment needs. Casual members interested in M+ are also welcome!Vánessá0 Nov 23
Nov 22 [A] Sleepless Supremacy (Sargeras-Na) LFM 4/9M late night raiding guild LFM We raid Heroic currently Wednesday-Thursday 10pm-1pm pst (12AM-3Am cst). When roster is replenished we will start progression towards mythic Antorus and revisit the idea of adding Tuesday on to our schedule again. With a recent fallout of people we are looking for all roles currently. DPS- medium Heals- low Tank-need one (druid/monk/DK) New or not to raiding we’ll do all that we can to get everyone seasoned and geared for end game content. For further info contact Moon#1365Rondalousy1 Nov 22
Nov 22 [A] Velocity 5/9M - DAYTIME Mythic Hello! This is Starby from Velocity. We're a DAYTIME Mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. Currently 5/9M. Last tier we ended 7/10M NH in the final two months before the release of ToS. Now we'll be focusing on Mythic ToS progression. After real life claimed a few of our key raiders, we are searching for a few more good and reliable players for our roster, mainly DPS, who can learn the fights quickly and attend our early raid times. Our core team is composed of veteran players who have experience raiding at high-levels (including top US 100 guilds) as well as those who are entirely new to mythic raiding, but fast learners. We aim for a focused, but relaxed environment; upholding a certain level of standards, while still joking and having fun. A fun fact about us - since were a morning guild we actually got two realm 1st's on Heroic. Worldwide our H Goroth kill was 15th and Demonic Inquisition was 6th. [A] <Velocity> 5/9M - Daytime/Morning raid LFM Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST | Tues/Wed/Thurs Looking for: Currently Need Ranged - Ele Shaman, Warlock, Boomkin, Mage, other Melee - Rogue, Warrior, Monk, - other Healer- DPS with healing Offspec Would consider Tank - Monk, Bear Requirements: Item Lvl: 930+ Exp: 3/9M (Pref) *Specific classes and requirements listed above as preference. Any class is welcomed! We will consider anyone who is willing to join and can commit to our raid times, we may also make exceptions if you are under the requirements. Expectations: We’re not super hardcore, we like having fun, but we do have high standards; so we expect our raiders to play their class well, come prepared, FOLLOW MECHANICS, have a sense of humor (or not) and adapt quickly. Prior Mythic raiding experience is a plus, though not necessary if you're a fast learner. Due to our niche raid times, we encourage everybody to communicate about attendance via Calendar invites, Discord channels, or through tells with an officer. We are looking for players who are dedicated and realistic with their schedules. It’s important to know who will be available day-by-day so we can make arrangements. This is necessary to avoid setbacks and keep up with progression! We are very understanding when someone needs to post-out. Schedules change, things come up and real life always comes first. All we ask for is a heads up! Perks: Feasts, Codex, Spirit Cauldrons, near-unlimited guild repairs, and the occasional gem or enchants. We usually run Mythic+ with each other every week. We're a tight-knit guild, who's always joking around and helping each other out. Some of us play other games outside of WoW, like Overwatch, SC2, Heroes, Diablo, Dota2, LoL and whatever else. If we sound like a good fit, let us know! Leave a reply here, send us a tell on BNET or in game. Or be old school and send in-game mail! Thanks for reading, and we hope to hear from you soon! =D Fox#1713 Peach#1423 Ezmaya#1410Starby99 Nov 22
Nov 22 Council of Casuals Hello-Hello Council of Casuals is a brand new social raiding guild. We do not have any mythic kills to brag about or anything like that. Just hearts of gold and the goal of building a tight knit community that will raid at a relaxed and fun pace. We will set goals for ourselves and always improve upon our abilities as raiders, but we aren't aiming to be the cutting edge. We are also more than willing to accept social members of the guild to also build our community outside of the guild. Feel free to ask any questions both on here and in game (killacam/overgrown) Happy Thanksgiving!Overgrown0 Nov 22
Nov 22 930 Enh Shaman LF Antorus Prog Basic Overview : So i'm looking to find a new guild for Antorus Progression and a guild on Sargeras. I need a little bit of help getting 4 my set in order and getting a few more item levels to be able to do this. I haven't actually done much progression on WoW this expansion but I would like too. Past Experience : Back in MoP I was a BiS Enhancement Shaman consistently clearing every raid on Heroic (Highest Difficulty At The Time) I had amazing logs and loved the game, since legion launched I have not been to lucky with legendarys and am forced into using a Lava Lash build which hugely impacts my DPS. I am still grinding out content to try to get smoldering heart in the ring but only time will tell if i will get it What I Can Bring To The Table: Since I have past experience with end tier raiding I am a good candidate for progression. I can hold my own on the DPS meters without dying to mechanics. I don't get frustrated easily and am always buffed before and during raid. Logs: I have pretty decent logs for 910 iLvL but won't lie now that I am 930 iLvL i can only manage about a blue parse (65th Percentile). All because of the lava lash bracers I have to use. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24447122/13#metric=dps&bracket=-1 Contacting Me: If you would like to contact me either reply to the thread or add me on bnet at L3X#11907 I have made previous posts in the past and have had wonderful guilds add me wanting to recruit me but got busy with life so I had to respectfully decline. But now I have much more free time on my hands and would like to go back too having BiS gear and being a mythic raider like i was in the past.Lëxóçàña6 Nov 22
Nov 22 [A:] 5/9M guild seeks Rogue/Fury War <Ardent> US/Sargeras/Alliance Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: A fun guild with friendly players. We keep it casual in this guild, however our members participate in all that WoW has to offer. We do things like raiding (with a core Mythic team), Mythic +s, PvP, and of course transmog runs! Raiding: We are still looking for consistent, core raiders (specifically Rogue/Fury War) to continue progressing Mythic ToS and eventually Antorus. Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:00-11:00pm EST(7-10pm server) 9/9H TOS, 5/9 M TOS Anyone can join and raid casually, but to become a part of the Mythic raid team we require an average heroic log percentage of 80% and you can miss no more than two raids a month. PvP: No official PvP lead yet, but we are looking to get that set up! For Socials: Active guild chat. We generally have people online at all times of the day. In-game activities and competitions: Transmog runs, Mythic +s, Battlegrounds, Arenas, and more. Out of WoW: Discord channel currently set up and always looking for more activity! __________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you are on Sargeras Alliance just "/who Ardent" and ask for an invite! Any active Member has the ability to invite new members. We'd be happy to welcome anyone interested in joining the crew __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag as listed below. I can also be reached with in-game Mail on Varyk. He is my only active character. Lutz04#1802 (Varyk) Göon#1947 (Purralysis)Varyk0 Nov 22
Nov 22 Custom guild discord picture needed? https://discord.gg/bEUMHfw feel free to join this discord, I'm a graphic design artist LF people who want pictures made. I enjoy designing as a pass time / down time. There's a channel where I post all designs I have made so far, also a channel for specific requests. Check out the disc feel free to DM me in game / game mail / discord DM to make a request as well! (Discord profile picture / Channel picture /y outube profile picture / youtube banner etc.)Devakiri0 Nov 22
Nov 21 <Or Whatever>3/9M Lf hunter/ele sham Or Whatever (3/9M ToS) is a semi-casual alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We formed early on during Emerald Nightmare and have been successful in achieving AOTC on all Legion tiers so far. We are planning to continue that streak and are currently looking to progress into Mythic during Antorus after AOTC. Our raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm Central time. We are currently recruiting a hunter and/or ele shaman preferably 930+ but will accept anyone that excels at their class. My btag is fallfordeath#1421 if interestedTjernobog0 Nov 21
Nov 21 Medium Pop Why is Sargeras listed as a medium pop server when the population is nearly the same as Illidan which is a full server?Toshinori0 Nov 21