Sargeras

Oct 28 Heroic Raiding Guild Looking towards Antorus [US-A][Sargeras]<Pun Intended> Friday/Saturday 8pm central Pun Intended is a heroic raiding guild made up of older adults who have left their low population servers and amassed on Sargeras in an attempt to create a group of likeminded fellows. Most members are 30+ professionals who have been playing the game on and off through vanilla, some are former high end raiders. We want a relaxed but competent environment. For raids we provide cauldrons and feasts but do ask raiders to bring personal food and power potions. We master loot to gear up our raiders as fast as possible. We are in need of plate/mail/cloth DPS and a non-DH tank. Currently 9/9H. While we’re not a mythic guild, we would push into mythic is we consistently had 20 players on at raid time. This past week we cleared heroic in one night 1.5. Message me in game or add my btag. We have a discord if you'd like to chat. Btag Rickmybagina#1328Rickmy0 Oct 28
Oct 28 Just looking for active/friendly guild I'm just looking to meet new friends. I've raided in the past but haven't this xpac. I'm friendly and like to help. the guild i'm in now doesn't talk to me much. I've tried a few times and no one replies yet people are online. Many thanks :3Warpríncess4 Oct 28
Oct 27 Any active guilds anymore? Wife and I looking for something active and social that does things together. We were hardcore raiders back in Cata but we've taken several breaks over the years. We are both newly 110s with a toddler and jobs so we have limited time to play. Hoping to find a big guild or at least an active guild that focuses on more pvp. We like raiding but don't have the time to dedicate to a regular raid group. We hit 1600 in RBGs in the past but we're mainly focused on raiding so we never tried to climb higher. Our main time to play is on Saturdays with some evenings throughout the rest of the week.Olikkea10 Oct 27
Oct 27 Havoc DH/Destro Lock LF Mythic Progression Hi! I just moved back east and am looking for a stable mythic progression guild, something that runs 2 nights a week around 7pm CST would be excellent. 935-940 ilvl depending on gear/talent build. Have all havoc legendaries plus a few tanking ones. Currently dropping 3/9M, pull 1.3mil sustained in ST, and rock memebeam build for mythic+'s. My lock is just starting out but is sitting at 926. For me, it's the team and having a good time that gives the raid value, so I wouldn't mind running a few heroic raids from my current server for a trial period to see how I fit. Transferring servers costs a bit so I want to make sure the transfer is mutual. Cheers!Enfae4 Oct 27
Oct 27 <Meme Girls> wants your booty! <Meme Girls> is recruiting all returning and currently active players! We like long walks on the beach, PvE, PvP, and deep conversation. Looking for a long term relationship with just about anyone. With a little under a week of being formed, we've already grown to over 100 active players that come from all backgrounds. We're on track to be the most active guild on Sargeras! We plan on possibly touching Mythic raids but it will not be a priority. (As a retired cutting edge mythic raider, I have more than enough experience to lead us through progression if that's something we have enough support for) but it will remain casual. We have a Facebook group, monthly transmog contests, raffles, unique guild group events (like legacy runs and "sober" story night), but most importantly we have fun. If you're tired of pushing a +15 mythic keystone every week and want to join the rest of us as filthy casuals, add LucidSon#1992 and send me a message :) Cheers!Treefidty0 Oct 27
Oct 27 [A] (5/9M) <RIP Confirmed> T/Th LFM! Hello! <RIP Confirmed> is a 2 night/week 5/9M raiding guild on Sargeras [A] which is currently looking for more members both for final ToS progression and Antorus team. Our times are as follows: Tuesday/Thursday, 7-10:30 Server/CST (8-11:30 EST) for Mythic Progression Sunday for Heroic run We are currently very much in need of: Ranged DPS: Warlock ! Boomkin Hunter Shaman Healer: Monk ! Shaman Disc Priest However we are always looking for more classes than these if you have good logs. We will be checking logs and trialing you (Most likely on heroic Sunday) We use RCLootCouncil to distribute gear fairly. In order to fit in with this guild, you must have the mental fortitude to take and dish out (mainly at DeGarmo) playful jabs as we like to meme each other and have fun. If you are interested, please add me at #BigBnest1962 or message one of our officers or recruiters: DeGarmo (Priest) Toundra (Paladin) Shenanibear (Druid) Serrawyn (Mage) Meaho (Druid) Aneous (Hunter) Lavablade (Warrior) All on Sargeras.Lavablade4 Oct 27
Oct 27 Allegiance Reborn LFM Guild: Allegiance Reborn (alliance) Server: Sargeras Raid Times: Tues/Wens 8:00pm-10:30 Progression: 9/9 ToS N, 6/9 H ToS Communication: Discord Loot Type: Personal Recruitment: Currently looking for an an extra healer (any spec)as well as additional dps to join our ranks. We are in need of a bit more melee dps but ranged are welcomed as well. Even if you aren't ready to raid now, you can always join in on the fun whenever you are ready and if raiding isn't your goal, we enjoy having you as well. Many of our members are here to help if you need it. Alot of us enjoy doing mythic plus runs, pvp as well as transmog runs. About Us: We are a friendly, casual raiding guild that likes to have fun, but get the job done at the same time. We have been around since Wrath on Azaglor and made the move in Pandaria to Sargeras. We proivde repairs, food, flasks and potions for all our raiders as well. We hope to add new faces to our ranks (both raiding and non-raiding) as we progress onward in Legion and beyond. Contact: Syisha#1568 is my bnet name, or feel free to add me with any questions. If you like you can also contact me in game in person or via mail just look for Syisha. You can also contact Sweetdrgaon, as well as post on this thread and I will get back to you asap. We also have a discord channel if you would like to talk, message me for a link.Syisha0 Oct 27
Oct 26 [A] The Alliance Empire The Alliance Empire LF all to join the Empire in total domination of Warcraft. Be a part of the Largest and most Active growing community to date. Current list of realms and growing: • Alterac Mountains, Balnazzar, Gorgonnash, The Forgotten Coast, Warsong (CR) • Bleeding Hollow • Blood Furnace, Mannoroth, Nazjatar (CR) • Bloodscalp, Boulderfist, Bunemaul, Maiev, Stonemaul (CR) • Bonechewer, Aegwynn, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar (CR) • Darkspear • Dalaran • Emerald Dream • Firetree, Drak’Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, Stormscale (CR) • Frostmourne (Oceanic) • Kel’Thuzad • Korgath • Lethon, Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Shadowmoon (CR) • Nemesis (Brazil) • Proudmoore • Ragnaros (Latin America) • Sargeras • Stormrage • Tichondrius What should you expect from The Alliance Empire?  Daily slaughter of the Horde in Small to Large scale World PvP  Daily runs of BGs and Arenas for gearing  Dungeons for gearing and transmog  Random FUN events such as tournaments, prescheduled World PvP, Wargames, Races, Transmog contest, Battle Royale, and much more!  Very social and non-toxic environment for you to join the game with others  Very organized community structure with amazing leadership  Other games for you to play when you don’t feel like playing WoW  Chill music to listen to while playing  Amazing perks for being an Officer if you choose to go that route Interesting in joining us? Direct Message us in Discord, our server: Discord.gg/QRhtvCx - Cadigan (Owner) - Deathology (Owner) - Ceneria (Director) - Sinjarah (Director)Cadogans3 Oct 26
Oct 26 [A]<Hello Kitty Club> Tues/Weds/Thurs 7pm CST Hello Kitty Club was created as an alt PvP guild to Unleashed during Patch 1.12.1 During the summer of 2007, HKC was converted into a raiding guild. Hello Kitty Club was one of the strongest raiding guilds on the Akama US Server throughout Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion, and now on the Sargeras server! HKC Recruitment: Hello Kitty Club is currently recruiting various classes and specs to help broaden our roster and strengthen our core performance. We are always looking for solid players that can help our progression and will take serious consideration in regards to your application regardless of what we need. Hello Kitty Club is always looking to recruit skilled players for our roster. Do not get discouraged if you do not see your class/spec listed for recruitment. Ever since Hello Kitty Club was founded, we have taken the stance of "Bring the Player not the Class". If you like what you see then proceed with an application on our website! About HKC: Hello Kitty Club has been a focused semi-hardcore raiding guild ever since the days of The Burning Crusade. Many of our core members have been raiding together for the past 10+ years and have combined to log many years of in-game time and experience. With the age of the guild, many of our core members have grown from high school/college students into adults with careers and families. As such, we treat each other with respect and our raids are mature and enjoyable. Hello Kitty Club made the Akama server its home for all those years and now has made the decision to transfer to Sargeras. In its current state, Hello Kitty Club was the only Alliance raiding guild on Akama/Dragonmaw/Mug'thol progressing in mythic content. HKC is currently 3/9 in Mythic Tomb of Sargeras, 2/3 in Mythic Trial of Valor, 4/10 in Mythic Nighthold and has Mythic Emerald Nightmare on farm status finishing US 299. We are continually building our roster with solid members to aid us in our progression in Legion! Hello Kitty Club's Mythic+ groups have combined to complete 100's of +3 chest runs and have held many of the top realm times for challenge modes throughout Mists of Pandaria and Warlords of Draenor. About Joining HKC: Hello Kitty Club took pride in being one of the oldest and strongest guilds on Akama prior to moving to Sargeras. When applying, we look not only at skill but at whether or not you will be able to mesh with our community. HKC has a simplistic application process on our website that is geared toward gathering basic information and then the Guild Master or one of our officers contacting you in-game or by email to answer more questions. That being said, we do expect you to have a working knowledge of your class and spec. We also prefer you to have prior raiding experience in a 20 man setting and a computer that is up to par with current gaming graphics. We require you to be able to make our raid times for progression nights, and show up for farm nights if you need gear from current content. Any instance where you cannot make a raid needs to be reported to an officer prior to the raid night. All raiding materials, enchants, gems, food buffs, crafting materials, crafted gear/weapons, and gold for repairs will be provided to you via the HKC Guild Bank. It is not required that you make donations to the guild bank however, many of our guild members and officers put a lot of time and gold into keeping the bank stocked of all materials and any help is appreciated. Raid Schedule (CST): Sunday: Off Monday: Off Tuesday: 7pm-11pm Wednesday: 7pm-11pm Thursday: 7pm-11pm Friday: Off Saturday: Off Guild Master History: Aurongodx: 2013- Beastcloud: 2011-2012 Warant: 2010-2011 Aurongodx: 2008-2010 Melona: 2006-2008 HKC External Links: HKC Website - www.hkcsargeras.tk HKC Facebook - www.facebook.com/groups/hkcsargeras HKC YouTube - www.youtube.com/hkcakama HKC Twitter - www.twitter.com/HKCSargerasWoW HKC TwitchTV - www.twitch.tv/hkcsargeras HKC WoWWiki - www.wowwiki.com/Guild:Hello_Kitty_Club_(Akama_US) Contact Aurongodx, Arcivus, Mapta, Moghedain or Someguy in-game with any questions.Aurongodx12 Oct 26
Oct 26 940 Prot Pally LF Mythic Guild As stated in title, 940 protection paladin tank (938-940 depending on gear adjustments for fights) looking for a guild that plans to raid mythic for the coming raid. I've been 9/9 H ToS for awhile, 1.7K+ Mythic score, and I did my mage tower challenge over 4 months ago (this matters if you realize how hard this was). My current guild is stuck due to lack of recruitment with low alliance server numbers. I've been the highest ilvl in my guild for a very long time because I continue to push content/M+ with pugs to better myself. Availability is usually 6-midnight CST on weeknights, and pretty free on the weekends. Bnet: Faw kes 612#1158 (I have to put a space in it on forums otherwise Blizzard sensors it because they don't understand curse words). Discord: Rhaenyria#1806Rhaenyria2 Oct 26
Oct 26 4/9M Disc/Holy Priest LF Late Night Raids 4/9M 940IL Disc/Holy Priest looking for a raiding guild that raids at 9PM PST or later. I'm available all days of the week at that time. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/casttCastt1 Oct 26
Oct 26 Delete deleteKeres0 Oct 26
Oct 26 Late Night Guild Recruiting <Despicable> = 5/9M = 10:15pm to 1:15am PST T/W/TH = Is currently recruiting competent and competitive raiders in preparation for Antorus. Your current progression will not disqualify you. Please apply at https://despicableguild.enjin.comBiggiesmiles0 Oct 26
Oct 26 {A} 6/9M player looking for guild with raid times of 7 to 10 CST 70 traits BiS leggosSavagelarry0 Oct 26
Oct 25 Blood DK 5/9M LF Raid Guild Short and Sweet. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/c%C3%A4edes# 5/9M with exp on Mistress. Long time Progression Raider.(dating back to BC) 25 yrs old. Good Computer and Internet. Open to Critisim Constantly on the DK discord looking over the theorycrafts. Prefer weeknights after 9pm Server Bnet: Nukanuka#1484 Any other questions add meCäedes7 Oct 25
Oct 25 [A-Sargeras] <Praetorian Guards> 8/9M <Praetorian Guards> is a very old progression guild that is looking for a few high performance members to dive into Tomb of Sargeras. Check us out at pg.enjin.com! Raid Times: Tues 8-11pm ST (9-12am EST) Wed 8-11pm ST Thurs 8-11pm ST Our Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/878 Recruitment Needs: If your logs prove you can beat any of our players in the link above, then feel free to contact our officers and we'll give you an immediate trial during the raid week. -- DPS -- Talented Melee -- Heals -- (must have strong DPS off spec!) Holy Priest Resto Druid Resto Shammy About Us: We're old. The guild was formed prior to the release of WoW (during open beta) and has always been a consistent presence in progression. We value individuals looking for an environment in which they deem comfortable to play in, and engage all members in that environment. This is our home, and has always been. Majority of our members have been playing the game together for many years, and engage in activities outside the game together. This is a community of like minded individuals.We're organized. This means that the guild is organized around a constitution and offices, not personalities. We distribute power between multiple offices--the GM is far from omnipotent. How To Get In: Please go to our website (pg.enjin.com) and APPLY TO PG. We will review your application and contact you in game. Thanks for taking the time to consider us! ***Note: If you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer.***Akaelda15 Oct 25
Oct 25 [A]<Damage ïnc>3/9M Tu/Th 730-1030CT LF DPS! Hello guys! We are <Damage ïnc> and we are now looking for qualified players to fill our raid team! We are 3 out of 9 Mythic, on progression with Mythic Sisters. We are: A fun, friendly guild that does semi-hardcore raiding two nights a week, sometimes three for funsies. We are currently working on Mythic Sisters - we have cleared Goroth, Demonic Inq and Harjatan. We have a lot of talent on our team and we expect our raiders to show up prepared. We want to help you become the best raider you can be! We're a big family and we help each other out when we can. In addition to our two nights a week raiding, we run weekly normal and heroic clears for alts and new raiders Wednesday and Friday nights. We also do transmog competitions, Mythic+ nights, and a lot of our guildies love running old raids for transmog gear! We are NOT a leveling guild, although we do have some social members and welcome anyone who just wants to hang out. We offer guild repairs, potions, flasks, gems - all provided by our guild at no cost to our raid team. You are: a raider who wants to dip their toes in mythic raiding without the four to six nights a week hardcore style. A raider who wants to be a part of a team and get bosses down, but have some fun along the way. Someone who wants to show up for every raid night and kick some butt. Someone who knows their class well and has their rotations, best in slots and stat priority down. We are currently recruiting: Ranged and melee DPS that can bring the heat - have logs ready for us to look at. Healer(s) - bonus if you have DPS OS - our current heal team is comprised of a holy paladin, a holy priest, a resto druid and a resto shaman. If you think your talents would be a viable addition to the team, you are encouraged to apply!! If you don't make the cut, we will place you on standby in case a regular raider is not present for a mythic run. Lots of our raiders have gotten on the raid team this way by being there in the clutch! We would prefer you to be Mythic raiding ready. That means you have two decent legendaries for your class, an ilevel at or near 930 or higher, at least 58 points in your weapon, and you know all the heroic fights/have pulls on Tomb of Sargeras mythic content. If you have personal logs, we will be reviewing them. We may require a trial run on heroic for people who are undergeared or have limited progression on bosses. Special note in regards to add-ons and loot: We currently use RCLoot Council for loot distribution. Best in Slot> Main Spec > Offspec. No preference given in regards to raid role or time in guild, however trials are ineligible for loot for the first two weeks unless gear goes to offspec roll. DBM is required. Exorsus Raid Tools recommended. Message Autumnwolf/Xhova/Scoobydruu/Jihaka in game for more information, or comment on this thread! We hope you decide to be a part of our team!Autumnwolf7 Oct 25
Oct 24 [A] Exiled recruiting raiding/mythic+ Hey, 9/9N, 7/9H ToS. Looking for dps and a couple of healers for raiding, mythic+, and all sorts of wow user engaging activities. Don't mind a dps with a backup tank/heal off-spec. Raiding schedule takes place on Saturday and Sunday, and/or Monday willing to work out a flexible schedule between all members and times are 6 PM server time (CST) til 9ish, depending how close we're to a kill. For the most we've been pugging (you know how crappy some of those are) and looking to get at minimum of a 10m roster to do less pugging and progress a bit faster to get those Ws sooner. reply here or ping me in-gameProtarican4 Oct 24
Oct 23 ~TBOTRH~ 5/9M 9/9H Fri/Sat 6-9 CST [A] <The Band of the Red Hand> is looking to bolster its raid team on Sargeras. The guild has been around for 8+ years with an experienced raid leader and awesome members. We look to promote an environment that is not toxic or elitist. Raid Time: Friday and Saturday, 6:00-9:00 PM ST (CST), [7:00-10:00 PM EST, 4:00-7:00PM PST] We are currently 9/9N 9/9H 5/9M, and are beginning to plan and prepare for next raid tier. We will be to running normal & Heroic ToS on non-raid days, so that our main focus on Fridays/Saturdays is mythic progression. We often run Mythic+ and some PvP together when we are not raiding. We are presently seeking the following core spots: Tank : 0 Ranged DPS : 0 Melee DPS : 0 Healers : 0 All Mythic spots are currently full. Open to casuals looking for a guild and mythic backup raiders. We are open to recruiting for next tier as we progress through heroic. ---Discord is required to listen to strategies and overviews of bosses. ---We also ask that you come to raid PREPARED. Please bring potions, food, and be enchanted with sockets filled. We provide Flasks. ---Be on time for raid! If you have real life obligations and will miss raid, just let a leader know. Add me to Bnet, Scuder#1129, or Rusik#1937, or Bread#11725 for more information.Bloodathor37 Oct 23
Oct 23 Found a home, please disregard. 6/9M experience in ToS. Have mained this DK since the Firelands and cleared every tier since then. Geared and skilled in all three specs. Looking for a mythic raid group who raids 2 or 3 nights a week (Mon - Fri) and ends by 11PM CST. Thanks.Hellborne1 Oct 23
Oct 23 Late Night Guild Recruiting < Despicable > = 5/9M = 10:15pm to 1:15am PST T/W/TH = Is currently recruiting competent and competitve raiders in preperation for Antorus. Your current progression will not disqualify you. Please apply at https://despicableguild.enjin.com/Biggiesmiles0 Oct 23
Oct 23 Weekend fri/sat 8-11est 7/9m **Curently looking for 1 Solid DPS and 1 Healer** Stromrage - Alliance <Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage,. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Discord: Tanksar#6362 Main Recruitment Officers: Stutters#1183Stutts1 Oct 23
Oct 22 A- <TTL> 6/9M LFM. TTL Quick info: Raid Days: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8 to 11 PM ST. Optional Raid Day: SAT 8 to 11 PM ST. (This day will be added to clear normal and heroic when pushing Mythic Progression.) TTL (The Thundering Legion) is a guild that dates back to vanilla. We are a core of skilled players that have been juggling our real life with wow time. We have consistently pushed a competitive and exciting raiding atmosphere that through discipline and perseverance has turned average players into skilled and mythic quality raiders. This guild is coming back from a 4 year hiatus due to the inability to keep a hardcore rhythm. We are now stepping back from this hardcore level and bringing in a more paced and better quality of life in raids. This does not mean however that the standard of players we are looking for is low. Therefore, we are looking for skilled raiders or novice raiders (willing to learn) that want to invest the little time they have and reap the greatest rewards possible. In this guild I will not ask you to have 100% raid attendance or GTFO. In this guild you bring the best you have to offer for the days that you can. If you need a break than take a break, but if you want to be a raider in our mythic group I expect you to have a complete mastery of your class. The raid leading and resources required to facilitate learning a fight you can leave to me. Classes Needed: x1 Tank: Guardian/Brewmaster or DK (Order of preference) x1 Boomkin or Hunter (either I don't care) x1 Rogue or WW Monk (either I don't care) (Not room for all, but spots are open for grabs with performance.) (Exceptional Ranged and melee DPS will be considered) Min requirements: Bis Legos for all situations and 930 ilvl (ilvl can be overlooked) For any questions or concerns feel free to contact me ingame: Dracus#1259Drácus0 Oct 22
Oct 22 [A] <The Cove> Weekend Raid Guild Welcome and thanks for reading this generic recruitment post. We're a group of friends that recently left another raid group to escape the drama there. All of our players are of exceptional caliber having CE or AotC all the way back to garrosh and while that doesnt necessarily speak for individual skill I think our warcraft logs parses are pretty damn good. We are welcoming to players of all skill levels however offering help and advice. As a personal aside during any raid downtime your transmog will be scrutinized and judged! Now for the nitty gritty Raid times: Sat/Sun from 7:00-10:00pm Central (Sargeras servertime) Loot system: Currently personal loot but we are interested in the input from our raiders. Currently recruiting: DPS and Healers The end goal is mythic raiding so you should be someone that strives for improvement. You dont need to be online 20 hours a day farming AP but if you die to the same mechanic every fight for weeks on end we're going to have words. If youre interested please contact myself with the battletag Wiseman#1315 or TheBear#1454Khorkina0 Oct 22
Oct 22 [A] <Obscene> 9/9H About us: <Obscene> is a fairly newly formed guild created by a few small groups of friends with the same goals: have fun, and kill !@#$ while doing it. We are active and always looking for things to do as a group. As the guild name states, we are quite a vulgar group, and require mature people. If you are offended easy, you may not be for us. Raid info: Raids are Tues/Wed, 9-12am CST. Life always comes first, but we really want people to give us a heads up if possibly on days they will not be raiding. We are very laid back, but we take progression seriously. We have heroic on farm, and we are going to prepare for mythic once our core group is filled. We consider ourselves a heroic Aotc guild. We will do mythic progression casually. Recruitment: Resto druid Any melee dps will be considered. We also have a group forming for the weekends, if the weekends work better for you. The guild strives to keep a chilled environment, and have everyone enjoy their time with us. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, you can PM me on reddit or add me or the GM @ Hanasakajiji#1890, Bubukitty#11610Dinglebooty0 Oct 22
Oct 22 <Noodle Factory> 7/9M, LF committed DPS Keeping this extremely short and to the point. We are a bunch of 20 and 30 year olds who are veterans at this game and we do not yell at each other. We are politically incorrect and we have day jobs, so we do not waste time in raid. Last tier we were 10/10M. Current Tier 7/9M 9/9H We raid 3 days, Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday, 7:30-11 Sargeras Server time (central). 10 minute break in the middle of each raid. Recruiting: Melee: Unholy DK (lower priority) Ranged: Boomkin Warlock Spriest (Maybe a hunter) Healers: We will strongly consider any DPS with strong healing offspecs! Diosito: Diosito#1184 (Recruitment Officer) Soelle: Eschaton#1981 (Raid Leader) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/413Soelle57 Oct 22
Oct 22 [A]-Prominence - 2 Nights Per Week! <Prominence> is an Alliance raiding guild on the Sargeras server. We are a casual guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. If you're looking for a fun, friendly and active guild, we might be the home for you! <Prominence> has roots dating back to Vanilla, originally formed on the Dragonmaw server as Alliance. During the Cataclysm, we transferred to the Ner’Zhul server to fight for the Horde. Due to an overwhelming demand by our guild members, we returned back to our Alliance roots and transferred to the Sargeras server during launch of Warlords of Draenor. We have proudly called Sargeras our home ever since. The server has a bustling economy, and is active 24/7. Our leadership, and many of our members have Mythic raiding experience. We pride ourselves on being an active, friendly and welcoming community. Most of us have played together for many years, and have spent time with each other outside of Azeroth as well. We have a very active Mythic+ community, with members always looking to push keys of any level. In addition to raiding on our Main characters, many of us have alts that are capable of current content alt-runs. We also enjoy casual PVP (Battlegrounds/RBG’s/Arena), and Transmog Runs. Many of us attend Blizzcon together each year and we’d love to meet new guildies. The most important point we stress is that we are looking for active, friendly, and lighthearted WoW players who enjoy playing the game, and will contribute to our positive community. Hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for us as well. Server: Sargeras-US (Central Time) Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:00pm to 11:00pm Server Time Invites start at 7:45 and we pull at 8:00 Loot: Loot Council system via RCLoot Council Loot is distributed based on Performance, Attendance and Statistics Additional Information: Cauldrons/Feasts/Potions are provided Vantus Runes (when needed) are provided Discord Voice Chat is required for each raid Required Addons: RC Loot Council AngryAssignments Deadly Boss Mods Progression: 1/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 9/9N Tomb of Sargeras Our Raid Leader, and some of our raiders previously raided in Top 100 US Guilds Current Recruitment Needs: DPS: Shadow Priest (High Priority) Warlock (High Priority) Mage (High Priority) Balance & Feral Druid (High Priority) Retribution Paladin (High Priority) Havoc Demon Hunter (Medium Priority) Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority) Frost and Unholy Death Knight (Medium Priority) Rogue (any spec) (Low Priority) Enhance and Elemental Shaman (Low Priority) Hunter (any spec) (Low Priority) Healers: Resto Shaman (High Priority) Holy Paladin (Low Priority) Resto Druid (Low Priority) Mistweaver Monk (Low Priority) Holy/Disc Priest (Low Priority) *Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!* To arrange a Discord interview, please message our Guild Master, Heavenslight#11250 (Battlenet), Heavenslight#8304 (Discord). Thank you!Sheoxty6 Oct 22
Oct 22 The Masquerade Achievement Looking to trade giving each other costumes to earn The Masquerade. Bring your own wands, I have a full set. Whisper Tinkspindle. Part of the required achievements for "the Hallowed" title. [offers to sell achievement will be ignored.]Umida0 Oct 22
Oct 22 926 Frost DK LF new raid team 926 frost DK LF raid team also have a 918 monk heals on Stormrage but would like to play as the frost dk looking for a guild/raid team that is progress focused but not mythic end game driven looking for times that start around 10pm central and end around 2am central any days are fine i have played since the end of LK and have raided since Mist and im looking for a new team now due to my personal work SCH making me unable to make the times of my current guild and have been falling out of sync with the game that i have enjoyed for so long feel free to msg me in game or in a repostFustus13 Oct 22
Oct 21 Stormrage-Adventurer 4/9M~LF Weekend Raiders Need a core raiding spot in a mythic guild? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Then Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz1 Oct 21
Oct 20 2 well geared tanks for mythic progression 936 vengeance dh and 929 guardian druid tank team looking for a guild to raid mythic with. We are available from 9-midnight eastern (that's 8-11pm server) preferably weekdays but can raid mon- sat we are brothers and both of us have aotc and I'm 3/9 mythic... we just transferred from a very small server and are looking to make some progression in mythic. We both know our classes well and have great synergy add my battletag if you think we might be a good fit! I'm on most nights the same time as I'm available for raid. Lilassassin#1554Knaüghty1 Oct 20
Oct 20 Giving my name away! (Sargeras)(Monster) Hello! I don't play World of Warcraft as much as I used to. I'm looking to give this name (Monster) with no special characters away for free. I am NOT selling this name as it violates Blizzard's terms of service. I am making my selection of whoever posts in this thread and is very dedicated to playing WoW and would enjoy it more than I do. I currently don't use this character and I don't even play on Sargeras anymore. If you would like to be entered into a random drawing for this name, please make any post in this thread. I will notify the winner once enough people have submitted a post.Monster6 Oct 20
Oct 20 [A]<The Coffee House> Weekend Raiding <The Coffee House> Alliance US-Sargeras is currently recruiting for Legion, looking for active members as well as players seeking to participate in a fun and casual raid environment. Led by experienced raiders and a tight-knit community. Regular Mythic Dungeon runs Friendly and active Discord that extends gaming beyond WoW Friendly, helpful, and active guild environment. ... ... These our are current needs, but we encourage everyone to message if interested. If you are interested, contact us through here, in-game, or discord. ... ... Discord RequiredArasin0 Oct 20
Oct 20 Joueur franco recherche guilde franco bonsoir tlm il y a des guildes francophones qui recrute merciMagexius0 Oct 20
Oct 19 Hi. <redacted>Pîeces0 Oct 19
Oct 19 7/9M Recruting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 Oct 19
Oct 19 OATH recruiting for ToS ~~OATH~~ is a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to recruit more skilled dps. We like to keep the atmosphere friendly but we expect raiders to pull their weight and to know their class. We have a lot of great people in this guild right now but we need some more to try to push our group into some mythics! Besides raiding, we also like to run Mythic Dungeon’s as well. Our raid times are: Monday and Tuesday 7pm – 10pm CST Our progression is currently: 9/9N and 9/9H ToS What we are looking for: We are in need to any and all exceptional dps.We are looking for mature, friendly players. We expect raiders to pull the weight and be prepared for each raid with food/potion/flasks! We expect all raiders to join us in Discord for every raid and have near 100% raid attendance. If you’re interested in joining us, please feel free to message me or any other officers for an invite: Myself at Feoraa#1915 Syners at Squire#1242 Shakey (RL) at Shakey#1954 MescallinFéo33 Oct 19
Oct 19 [A] Mistweaver 5/9M 937 LF Mythic guild Hello! Thanks for your consideration =) Why I'm leaving my current guild ... Progression ... Logs ... Schedule ... About Me ... Contact ... Thank you!Moonbabe2 Oct 19
Oct 19 <Wardens> 5/9M LF Range & Holy Pally <Wardens> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Sargeras –US looking to recruit players for our mythic roster in Legion. Preferred Classes: Ranged: Any Ranged Class Healer: •Holy Pally Also possibly looking for a very exceptional Off-Tank for Tomb Of Sargeras. Always willing to talk to exceptional players that are not listed above. Current Raiding Progress: • 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare • 3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor • 8/10 Mythic NightHold • 5/9 Mythic ToS Raid Days & Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 7:30-10:30 PM CST What we’re looking for: • Reliable attendance: To get right to the point we need raiders we can depend on to show up. We know that sometimes life events happen that prevent you from raiding but we require that people don’t make it a habit to miss raids. • A stable internet connection and working mic: We cannot have people on our team that has their connection go down whenever a butterfly flutters its wings. We also cannot have people who do not have a mic and are unable to communicate when necessary. Communication is important; a working mic is not negotiable. • A knowledgeable understanding of your class and its inner workings: We’re not here to teach anyone how to play their class. We hold our raiders to the same standards that we hold ourselves. Efficiency is key. • Please do not be thin skinned: You should be able to handle receiving constructive criticism. No one is perfect, being open to communication is critical. Providing constructive criticism and being rude are two different things. Please know the difference. • Drama-free individuals: Drama will not be tolerated by any means. Drama queens will be removed, period. • People who are looking for a productive semi-hardcore raiding environment: This is a fun and friendly raiding environment but when it comes to raid time it’s down to business. We need people who are capable of contributing to our team to make content push happen during our 3 day raid weeks. If we seem the right fit for you PM or add Btag of one of the officers to discuss your possible trial. • Once an interview is conducted you will have a minimum of a one week trial period that may be extended to two if the officer core feels the need to extend. Officer Btags: • Shadow#11439 • Vasen: LostTheWorld#1927 • Edgeblade: Spcypnts5533#1730 • Shini: Shini#11166Zerocoolpwr20 Oct 19
Oct 18 935 dh tank I just transferred from another server and am looking for a raid team that runs 8pm-11ish server time. I'm 3/9 mythic and am looking to make more progression (I may also have a 2nd tank that may want to join as well but no guarantees with him)Icoulduseab2 Oct 18
Oct 18 932 Prot Pallie Looking for raiding guild Just getting back into WoW. Had Legion for about 3 weeks. I am 8/9H with artifact level 63 and ilvl 932. I am very motivated at always improving my character and am a fast learner. Know all the current content. Hoping to get a tanking spot in a guild for the upcoming tier of raiding. I am a very experienced raider. Havent really raided Hardcore since Wotlk.Threatcapped7 Oct 18
Oct 18 [A] <Jenova Project> LF Tank Jenova Project is looking for a tank to round out our raid team. We raid 8-11 Central Tuesday and Thursday. The way our raid schedule is set up caters to both the friends and family groups and progression players alike. We use personal loot as our preferred loot method. Tuesday - Casual raid day Tuesday is the more laid back day of the week welcoming new raiders to the scene, and doing farm content. Thursday - Progression Thursday is our buckle down day where we bring raiders who have the gear and are pulling their weight. Our achievements this Expac include: 7/7H AOTC 3/3H AOTC 10/10H AOTC - with Glory of the Legion Raider 9/9H AOTC with our eyes set on Antorus, the Burning Throne AOTC Raid leaders Twiggie and Myself have been raiding for years. We're a fun group who likes to down bosses, but also play with our friends. Hit me up if you'd like to know more. BTAG - Gigg#1346Giggmcstab1 Oct 18
Oct 18 4 friends LF heroic guild Hey guys, Me and four friends are transferring to Sargeras(Alli) this week from our lower population server and are looking for a guild we can raid heroic mode with / merge our guild with. While we are good raiders and enjoy the challenge of mythic raiding, our schedules just don't allow for it anymore. We are 930 Prot Warrior 926 Resto Druid 925 Enh Shaman. Also our friend coming along just recently returned to WoW after a long break and is gearing his fresh 110 MM hunter. We are available to raid Tuesday thru Thursday 7-11 CST Add me on bnet or discord preferably as I have the app on my phone as well. Bnet: Cryptic#12744 Discord: Cryptic#4788Vathor12 Oct 18
Oct 18 Looking for Guild 931 Prot Pally, 928 MM hunter looking for a good guild would like to learn about the raiding scene just looking for a good group of people to join and have fun with. Would also like to do some mythic+ Maybe just looking fo a good fun environment.Dugganator9 Oct 18
Oct 18 <Jenova Project> LF Tank <Jenova Project> Is a semi-casual guild looking for a Tank to finish off its current roster. The guild is mostly friends and family with a main focus on fun while progessing. 8-11 Tues/Thurs Central PST if Interested. 8/9H Btag: Twiggie#1413Twiggie1 Oct 18
Oct 17 [A] <SWBM> recruiting! 5/9M 9/9H ToS <SWBM> is 2-Day Alliance Mythic Raiding Guild on Sargeras. Currently: 5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 8/10 Mythic Nighthold,3/3 Mythic Trial Of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, and recruiting exceptional players for our raid team! SWBM Mission Statement: ... Recruitment Priorities: ... Raid Schedule: ... ABOUT US: ... Contact: ...Hãze61 Oct 17
Oct 17 BROS BEFORE FOES the Sargeras PvP Guild! **BROS BEFORE FOES** is the largest most active PvP guild on Sargeras! We are RBG savvy, arena friendly, random battleground pwnage willing, and the true World PvP Kings (and Queens) of Sargeras! We host MASSIVE WORLD PVP EVENTS with our rival guild Psychoactive (horde punks). These events occur biweekly! These events are so big you'll get disconnected (fact). Come join BROS BEFORE FOES! Have a beer, smoke some dreamleaf, and of course kick some @ss! :D BROS BEFORE FOES!Landhoe0 Oct 17
Oct 17 <EB> 5/9M Recruiting Tue/Wed 8-11pm CST Hey there, everyone! Thanks for taking the time and viewing our Guild Post. :D <Elevator Boss> is a 20-man, 2 nights per week Alliance Raiding guild on the Sargeras-US PVP server, and have a fun and mature atmosphere that allows you to make friends. Elevator Boss has been around since the WoTLK and we're seeking for players that want to progress in a timely manner, have a sense of humor, and want to stick around for the long haul. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights a week with a voluntary off-night raid on Saturday, and cover all raiding expenses, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. Recruitment We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts 2 weeks, depending on performance. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. We are currently searching for 930+ iLvl & 60+ Traits: Tank Any Tank Healer Priest (Holy/Discipline): High Paladin (Holy): High DPS Any Range Any Melee Primarily seeking Healers and Range DPS, but if you believe yourself to be an exceptional player, we want to hear from you regardless of any recruiting priority that is listed above. Raiding Schedule We raid two nights a week. We expect a minimum of 90% raid attendance, but life happens sometimes and we will of course take that into consideration. If you know for sure that you're going to miss a night we expect you to make a quick post in our Guild Discord letting us know. Main Raiding Schedule Tuesday 8pm-11pm CST Wednesday 8pm-11pm CST Voluntary Off-Night Raid: Saturdays 8pm-11pm CST Requirements and What we expect from our Raiders 1. Maintain Attendance of 90%+ 2. Personal responsibility keep up to date with their class, weapon traits. 3. Extensive raiding experience, raid awareness, and accept constructive criticism. 4. Keep a positive mindset even after a long night of wiping. 5. No derogatory language or action towards any Guild Member or Officer. A.K.A: Be respectful to others. 6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids 6 hours a week and disappears till new raid week. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better team we will be. 7. Most important: Always strive to improve. As a progression guild we expect our members to come prepared with flasks, food, and has done research for the fight. We do on-request provide flasks, potions, food, runes, enchants, and free guild repairs. How to Apply 1. Go to: http://eb-us.enjin.com/recruitment 2. You'll need an Enjin account to complete the Application 3. Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. Any application without raid logs will be immediately discarded. 4. All applications are private. Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it. For any questions or concerns feel free to add me on B.Net: Nikacino#1784 Thanks.Sweetcakes14 Oct 17
Oct 16 Coffee house is recruiting The Coffee House (Sargeras) Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday. 9-12pm EST We are looking for several core raid spots for Antorus, The Burning Throne. We are a casual Normal/Heroic progression guild that uses master loot /roll for gear. We use discord during our raids (Discord Required). Current Roles/Classes (from highest priority to lowest): Main spec dps (With Healing off spec, Willing to heal if needed) Warlock And any other ranged dps spec Any exceptional Melee dps or Tank If you wish to take up our offer contact our recruiter at (Quabbels#1544)Azhes2 Oct 16
Oct 16 Fri/Sat Late night Raids <Despicable> 5/9M Recruiting mythic ready DPS, Healers(Druid/HPriest/Monk) and 1 Tank for weekend raid team! Core Spots! 12:15am-3:15am server Fri/Sat! add me on real id if you're interested Adobo#1390Biggiesmiles0 Oct 16