Sargeras

Jun 8 <GWS>2day, 9/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (9/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment DPS Recruitment - Ret Paladin - Balance Druid - Warrior - Demon Hunter - Death Knight - Monk - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Rogue - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Disc Priest - Mistweaver Monk - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Jun 8
Jun 7 <Dramatic> 10/10M US 55th LF DPS Recruitment Status: Currently we are looking for a couple exceptional DPS to join our roster for ToS. We have a slot for a ranged and a melee DPS with priority on the specs below. The ideal candidate should be tomb ready and flexible in their specialization depending on class balance in 7.2.5. All exceptional players should apply regardless of the recruitment status. High Priority: Death Knight Rogue Warlock Hunter Medium Priority: Shadowpriest Balance Druid Low Priority: Shaman Warrior Paladin Closed: Mage We are a progression guild that likes to keep our roster small so that all of our players can have significant playing time during progression. We have high standards for our mythic raiding recruits as we believe everyone should be contributing to progression rather than hoping to get by being the weakest member. You are expected to be geared appropriately for the content we are on with logs and/or experience to prove your capability. We are also accepting players who wish to do mythic+ carries/high mythic+ and heroic nighthold but cannot necessarily make scheduled raid times. If you wish to ask questions you can add Crimm#1855. Please fill out the following google docs to apply - https://goo.gl/forms/3x6qlw99hhs7wV2e2. Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30 - 11:30 CST/server About us: <Dramatic> is a new guild on Sargeras that has been quickly progressing through content. We are a group of mostly 20-30 year olds who enjoy playing games together going back several years to other games. Our core is composed of players mainly coming from Final Fantasy 14 where several members have been a part of multiple world firsts, but most of our players also have a long history of WoW ranging from Vanilla to WoD. We have consistently improved through our short time in Legion and achieved top 60 US in Nighthold in our first raid tier. Our goal is to keep improving and clear content quickly on a 3-day raid schedule. Despite having competitive members with goals set on quick progression, our guild has a friendly and laid back atmosphere. When people are called out for mistakes it is constructive and has the intent of improving everyone for the next pulls. If you are the type to lose your cool and rage during progression we are not the right guild for you regardless of how skilled you are. Our wish is to maintain this type of environment while clearing content competitively.Crimmv7 Jun 7
Jun 7 <Alone> 6/10M 2Night-Late Night-LF 1 Healer Guild - Alone [Late Night guild] Realm - Sargeras [Alliance] Raid Time - 10:30-1:30 A.M Pacific (1:30-4:30 A.M. EST) Raid Days - Tuesday and Thursday <Alone> 6/10M Relaxed 2 NIGHT Mythic Focused Guild is looking to recruit a Mythic ready Resto Shaman or Holy Pally We are pushing M NH with the mindset of solidifying our core roster for M Tomb. We strive to keep raid environment relaxed and focused. If you play in the late night and early morning time slot, we have a home for you. Most of our players log on past 10-11 P.M. Pacific (: Our core is extremely solid, but are in need of specifically a Resto Shaman / Hpally to really cap our team in prep for M ToS. A trial spot will open immediately once you join. Feel free to add: Matty#1515 with questions We do not require applications, but you and I will have a discussion in discord in replacement of the app process.Mattyenh0 Jun 7
Jun 7 delete .Blashyrkh68 Jun 7
Jun 7 Looking for M/W Raiding Hey, I am looking for a M/W raiding guild, preferably deep into mythic at this point in the raid tier. I played very hardcore in Burning Crusade in a top 3 guild on Lightninghoof. I am looking for a group of mature players that want to progress hard on a light schedule. (I could make other days on an exception but generally M/W are my free days) ilvl is low for now but I am a dedicated player with skill. I would link some world of logs from beg of xpack but cannot find them anymore. (Was top 5 on server on some fights until I stopped playing)Dankush1 Jun 7
Jun 7 Second String Raiders> 9/10 M 6hr/wk <SSR> is a progression guild on a laid back schedule. We mix high level raiding with scaled back times. Our goal is to push progression while not raiding for 8+ hours a week. We raid T/W 8-11 CST. We're currently in need of all skilled players, with emphasis on DPS and a tank. All classes will be considered. Add me @ Meem#1880 and we'll chat, or apply on the website. http://ssrguild.enjin.com/Xuaii0 Jun 7
Jun 7 [Ally] Group of 5 LFG Tomb A group consisting of: DH (Tank or Dps) Rogue WW Monk Hunter (BM & MM) And a choice of healers MW,R Druid, R Shaman, Holy priest Are looking for a new raiding guild for tomb. We're currently 6/10 M NH. DH, Hunter and all healers listed have concordance. WW and rogue at 50 traits. Looking to raid 2-3 nights a week ending no later than 11 server time. If you have any question feel free to contact me via thread.Caladina5 Jun 7
Jun 7 917 prot paladin raider Hello, all and thanks for taking the time to read this. I just transferred to this server from Emerald Dream, where I was #2 prot paladin on the server. Our guild broke up so I decided to transfer to Sargeras, (my original server from bc/wrath) in hopes of a fresh start. Feel free to check my logs/progress. I currently have all prot legendaries as well as Bis gear for any tanking situation. I just want to find a home where I can contribute toward cutting edge progression. Battlefrog#1668 is my btag, feel free to contact me in game or via a response, here. In game is always better, though! Thanks, all! -Aulridian, your protector.Aulridian1 Jun 7
Jun 6 916 Frost Mage LFG I'm a 916 Frost Mage LF a late Night or weekend raiding guild. 11pm - ? is what I can do raid Monday through Friday and any time during the weekends. 3 days is preferred but 2 or 4 would work also. Have two BIS legendaries for Frost Gloves/Wrist along with Shard on hand. Only two Legendaries for Fire Helm, Belt and grinding out Arcane soon as Ice Time drops to finish off Frost. Ebonchill: 52 Traits Aluneth: 52 Traits Felo'melorn: 52 Traits I'm currently 7/7M. Also, 3/3H ToV. 10/10H NH. 7/10M NH (2% Auger progression and 10% Elisande progression exp also). I always come with my own Food, Pots, & Flasks. I enchant my own gear. Willing to run Mythic + with the guild for AP or just the weekly 10 for the cache. I have logs and will produce on request. If you're interested post here with your guild spam or battletag if you can meet any of these requirements. Preferably looking for guilds with same Progression or better. My bnet is Pegesas#1156 or you can contact me in-game whichever suits you best. ThanksPegesäs12 Jun 6
Jun 6 8/10M < ALTernate Arrangments> <ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Nighthold and preparing for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature. Therefor we are looking for likewise recruits. Our preferred classes are frost mage, shadow priest, mistweaver, and resto shaman. Item level, legendaries, and trait points will be checked as well as available logs. We can do open interviews if you prefer not to fill out an application. Here is our website: https://alt.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=165232 Sophieann#1640 is my Btag.Sophieann0 Jun 6
Jun 6 <Ronin> 4/10 M Recruiting Tank/DPS Guild: We are Ronin-Sargeras Emerald Nightmare 2/7M Trial of Valor 3/3H Nighthold 4/10M Raid schedule: Our raid times are Sunday and Monday from 9PM to Midnight Eastern Time (8-11 server) Recruitment: We are currently looking for: DPS: Rogue, WW, Warrior, Frost DK, Boomkin, Mage, and Ele Shaman. Tank: Druid, Monk, Paladin preferred. Will consider Death Knight. We do not require Mythic experience we only ask that you are active, know your class, and competitively want to try and push yourself to be better to help us as a team to clear content. Who we are: Ronin is a well established guild that is laid back, yet serious about getting boss kills. Our core group has been together since Cataclysm, so as a guild we work together extremely well. As a guild we are active doing Mythic+, World content, and being a fun social guild daily! We provide guild repairs, potions, flasks, and even Vantus Runes. What we expect from you: Attendance: We expect everyone to be on 15 minutes before raid. Be Prepared: Come to raid with bonus roll coins, flasks, potions, and the proper enchants. Good Attitude: We are here to have fun and kill bosses. Dragging any drama into the raid is a good way to prevent both of these. Raid Awareness: Don't stand in bad. PLEASE. Contact: Apply to the guild on our website or speak to an officer if you have questions! Website- http:ronin-wow.enjin.com Duâlity-GM (Duality#1810) Masakoxtreme-Officer (Masakoxtreme#1626) Geledruid-Officer (Gune125#1316) Weinerchili-Officer (arson94#1202)Wtbeyes26 Jun 6
Jun 6 <GWS>2day, 9/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (9/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment DPS Recruitment - Ret Paladin - Balance Druid - Warrior - Demon Hunter - Death Knight - Monk - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Rogue - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Disc Priest - Mistweaver Monk - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Jun 6
Jun 6 [A] <Divided by Zero> 10/10M <Divided by Zero> US 100 10/10M Tues-Thurs 8-12 Pst Former top 100 US players culminating to create a guild focused on ToS. We are focused on progression and use Loot Council. Seeking: Warlock Warrior Rogue Boomkin DK As always exceptions can be made for great players. Please contact me if you're interested. Apply at: dividedbyzero.enjin.com Or add me: ZEROILLZ#1542Shiftzero32 Jun 6
Jun 6 [A] <NoFuxGiven > raid progression guild We are a new guild on server. We are looking to get a vote raiding team for profession of TOS. Currently we need a tank, healers, and dps. New players need to be older and not easily offended as we are all veterans. Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday from 930est - 3am or early if people get off. Looking for experienced raiders as all of us are 10/10 heroic. We have people that can help out with most classes and specs. If you think you would like to join us then please comment with name and time I can reach you and we will get this rolling!Tribaldragon0 Jun 6
Jun 6 8/10M Morning/DAYTIME raiding guild <Team Three> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== AM TEAM Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30AM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Team Three provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Normal: Personal. Heroic: Loot Council. Mythic: Loot Council. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at Vortmos#11577 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jun 6
Jun 6 8/10 MORNING/DAYTIME raiding guild <Team Three> Area52 - US - PVE - EST - Horde Established Semi-Hardcore ====Raiding days==== AM TEAM Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9:30AM to 1:00PM EST ====Progression==== Emerald Nightmare Normal: 7/7 Heroic: 7/7 Mythic: 7/7 ToV Normal: 3/3 Heroic: 3/3 Mythic: 0/3 The Night Hold Normal: 10/10 Heroic: 10/10 Mythic: 8/10 ====Time Zones for Raiding==== ... ====A Little Information==== The guild was originally started on the shattered hand Server, but it was far too small, The leaders moved to Area52, so that they could recruit from a bigger pool of people. We were able to recruit a solid group of people in WoD, and carry quite a bit of those guys into legion with us, and pushed mythic progression :) Our leadership is certainly approachable. Team Three provides a community of friendly banter with a slough of helpful experienced players. Join and come grow with us. ====Loot Rules==== Normal: Personal. Heroic: Loot Council. Mythic: Loot Council. ====How to be Recruited==== Fill out an app on our website. ... If you're serious about raiding and want or need to play during our times, this is the guild for you. Our raiders are treated well, with all the perks that come with a progression guild. We provide all potions, gems, flasks and enchants, including repair costs for progression. We enjoy learning fights and applying our own strategies to them and work together as a team to down them. If you're the ideal candidate you're raid aware, competitive, experienced with end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. Everyone who makes it past recruit status in this guild demonstrates those character traits. We want to cultivate the best experience possible when raiding, and that means no yelling, no stress, no drama. We are not hardcore, but we do dedicate ourselves to being skilled players who help each other try and beat the hard bosses of this game. ====The Must Have==== - Access to Discord/have a working mic - 100%+ Raid Attendance. We're recruiting for raid spots, not bench spots. Absences communicated in advance are 100% excused, no questions asked. - The ability to stay focused. We don't need people who tunnel vision. - The ability to communicate when something is wrong, either with guild policy, raid strategy, or a squabble with another raider. All drama will be dealt with using an open communication policy, so as to be alleviated immediately. - The ability to communicate when you will be tardy or absent in advance on the guild forums or by informing one of the officers. - Be able to transfer to Area52 - USA - Raiding Experience - Appropriate Gear Level - An obsession with improving your character ====Current Needs==== ... Our recruitment officers can be reached at Vortmos#11577 Good luck.Vortmos0 Jun 6
Jun 5 <Vision> 8/10M NH 2d (Wed/Sun) LF DPS Server: Sargeras (US) Raids: Wednesday/Sunday 6:30-10pm server (CST). Optional Friday alt/casual run 6:30pm cst. Current progress: 7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 10/10H, 8/10M NH WoD: 13/13M HFC High priority- Hunter - BM, MM Mage Holy/Shadow Priest hybrid We will consider excellent dps players of any class. Full on: Main spec tanks Non-hybrid healers Apps must be mains, 905+, and have logs available. Required addons: Boss mod of choice Weakauras2 Exorsus Raid Tools Ask Mr Robot You might be a good fit if: Your goal is to push decent progression within a limited play time. You're an adult between 18-117 You can attend both raid days consistently You're a friendly fellow/fella that enjoys frequent guildie interaction inside and outside of game You have a taste (or at least tolerance) for horrible puns You value a strong officer core and low player turnover rates You enjoy + runs You like evaluating logs and are good with constructive criticism You value the raid team over your individual stats You have lots of pictures of food and animals to share Contacts: Dotty#1718 Rekkin#1375Darthdotty31 Jun 5
Jun 5 Thinking of switching to this realm Thinking of switching to this realm how's it wpvp and guilds. Just started playing again so yes will need some help getting up to speed on all that I missed out on the past few years.Mistankem7 Jun 5
Jun 5 909 equipped rsham, 7/10M, LF Cutting Edge I don't want guild drama. I have over 90 pulls on Star Augur in addition to my 7/10, and I have mastered the mechanics of the fight. School is ending, so my times are going to be very flexible, however PDT guilds are preferred. Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/normi#rankingmetric=hps I want to get Cutting Edge this tier, sales are a plus. Nick#1167Normi1 Jun 5
Jun 5 906 R Shaman or 902 H Pally 7/10M xp LFG Looking to come back to Sargeras for the rest of Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. 7/10 M experience with some Augur experience. Mostly video/written experience with Elisande and Gul'dan Logs for healing background: Pally logs and armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23583465/11#metric=hps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/inero Druid logs and armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19986565/11#metric=hps&partition=1 https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/alinra Shaman logs and armory: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/22420718/11#metric=hps https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/proudmoore/linrae Past Guilds: <Dramatic> on Sargeras (Mainly Druid in 7.1.5) <Intent> on Proudmoore (Mainly Shaman in 7.2) Mainly posting to see where to apply.Inero11 Jun 5
Jun 5 delete found guild tyCerinety1 Jun 5
Jun 5 [A] <Sensual Seduction> Sargeras <Sensual Seduction> US - Sargeras Current Raid Time: Friday - Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time) Website: You can view and talk to us directly also on https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28 Currently Recruiting: All are encouraged to apply. <Sensual Seduction> (10/10 Heroic, 10/10 Normal) is looking for a few fresh faces to beef up our numbers in order to start Mythic raiding. We're a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. The core members of our guild have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. We're excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we're striving for Mythic content. We're hungry, we're ambitious, and we're dedicated. What's Expected Be Friendly. - We're all adults, just have fun here. Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc. Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes and are understandable. The best thing you can do is learn from that. If you are not sure what is killing your or why you're not parser well. Just let us know. We are here to help. Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild, Legion requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling. Be generally friendly. - Again with friendly :) A lot of us here are have played together a long time. We know the buttons to push and limits. Feel free to join in talking and learning more about the guild. Someone is running mythic plus ask to join and talk. This will help you and the guild work better together. Applicants will speak with the recruitment officer for a quick discussion about any questions, the processes, and getting discord setup. This is done to ensure we are ready for raid night. Selected applicants will be brought on in a trial capacity. This trial phase will last for 4 raid nights (2 weeks). During this trial phase the applicant will be evaluated by the recruitment officer, and a recommendation will be made to the officers. The officers will discuss the recommendation, and ultimately decide whether or not to bring the applicant on as a member of our raid team. If you're interested in raiding with us, contact us via either of the methods below. Provide us with the class/spec you're interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy. Contact Information Battle Tag: Stroud #1691, Hughsdtf #1914 (abigails ign), or Hemmyy#1304 https://discord.gg/Qjg8B28Abigails72 Jun 5
Jun 5 [A] <One Hundred Proof> 9/10 M LFM! <One Hundred Proof> is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras that raids exclusively 2 nights a week. We are currently looking for dedicated players who want to raid in a mediumcore™ guild while still seeing content at a fitting pace. We are laid back with lots of humor and awkwardness shared in discord, but we also know how to be serious when working on progression. Website: www.OneHundredGuild.com Raiding Schedule: Tuesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Wednesday from 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM (CST) Current Progression: The Nighthold N: 10/10 H: 10/10 M: 9/10 Trial of Valor N: 3/3 H: 3/3 M: 3/3 The Emerald Nightmare N: 7/7 H: 7/7 M: 7/7 Currently Recruiting: Healer Closed Tank Closed DPS Rogue Frost Death Knight Elemental Shaman Mage What We Expect: Show up for every raid and be on time, unless you have given an officer some kind of notice more than 24 hours beforehand. Understand your class and how to play it. Understand the fight, and avoid harmful mechanics. Basically, we just ask that you use your brain. Recruitment Contacts: Bryin (Guild Master): Cptwaffles#1248 Rockelious (Recruitment Captain): PrimeGenetic#1465Bryin79 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Performance Anxiety> 8/10M LF rDPS. Looking for all exceptional players! Currently in need of Ranged DPS Tues 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) Wed 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) Thurs 7pm-10pmPST (10pm-1am EST) History: Many in the guild have been raiding or playing together for years, many dating back all the way until BC and Classic. Our Guild Leaders first iteration of the guild started as Seraphin on Ursin during classic clearing MC/BWL/Ony and up to C'thun pre-nerf, before transferring to Zuluhed Horde for a few months and clearing up to and including AQ40. His second iteration of the guild came back to Ursin and formed as Resurrection in September of 2006, clearing all content and getting to 4/6 Sunwell before nerfs. In WotlK the guild achieved US-98 0 Lights, going until ~10-11/13H in ICC before disbanding around April 2010. Between the second and final iteration of the guild a lot went our separate ways, with many still playing together in game. Finally in Legion the guild was reformed as <Performance Anxiety> by the same GM/Raid Leader and we are looking for dedicated players to help establish ourselves as a consistent team. Contact in game for more info or to trial: Jaxiz#1124 (Officer) Kryptos#1600 (GM) Bourne#1116 (Officer) Cheez#11158 (some schmuk) OR Apply HERE: http://performanceanxiety.enjin.com/Señorqueso35 Jun 5
Jun 5 ... DisregardMichavelli6 Jun 5
Jun 5 915 Rdruid LFG 9/10M https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755665585#post-1Caddyshackk1 Jun 5
Jun 4 3 Players looking for raid guild Hello! Me and my 2 friends are looking for a raiding guild for tomb of sargeras. We are looking for heroic (possibly a little normal) progression in tomb. We are active players that run lots of mythic +s in between raids, and we are looking for a guild with a concrete progression raid time to join. Our current ilvls (equipped) go as follows: Lavablade - 904 F Warr Sterlex - 907 Prot Paladin Tyiius - 907 MM Hunter We are all 10/10 H AOTC in NH, and have been playing for a long time. We know how it goes. We are friendly, and enjoy a fun "poke fun at each other" environment. Please either reply here or whisper any of us if we are online if interested. EDIT: ignore current guild, it was failed attempt at making our own but gmaster went MIA. We are still searching.Lavablade4 Jun 4
Jun 4 [A][US][Sargeras]<Short But Thick> 10/10 HNH Short But Thick is a new, casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras - US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss. We're actively recruiting for our raid group. Current raid time is ~8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Fri and Saturday. If you're the type of person, or persons (if you are bringing along your significant other), who is looking for a warm group of friends who'll make you feel fuzzy inside - this probably isn't the guild for you. But if you're age 25+, friendly, can take (and give) a good joke, and want to be a part of a like minded community - toss us an application(s). We are a new forming guild that consists of a select group of individuals that have known each other for years. We consist of Married couples that play together, and also people that have families but haven't convinced there significant others to play just yet lol. We also have single people that are looking for a long term home. I guess we have a mix of everything molded together to make a bad !@# group of individuals. If that sounds good then go over and fill out an application. If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to message either OxBDB85#1173, HoSayWhat#1517, or Prepi#1372 on Battle-net. http://short-but-thick.guildlaunch.com/Hosaywhat11 Jun 4
Jun 4 <The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) LFM! <The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new members! Founded in 2006, our goal has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW for our members to achieve their goals while having fun doing so. We've always viewed our guild and raiding as a team where success is obtained as a whole, rather than by the individual player. One team, one dream! Currently 6/10M, we raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8-11est, while doing other fun things throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, and more. We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a fun environment. We're a fun group and want more fun people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities: - Wants a long-term home - Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times - Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success - Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be - Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism - Wants to have a good time playing the game! We are currently most interested the following classes/specs, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Elemental Shaman Warlock Shadow Priest Mage Balance Druid Rogue Havoc Demon Hunter Frost Death Knight You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7lNlluLY825BQroBmaqk92NSzVAiwc6E35s3j5ec-HKfRhQ/viewform Or I can be reached on bnet if you have any questions @ stall#1624. Hope to talk to you very soon!Stàll0 Jun 4
Jun 4 8/10m tanks LF Guild Greetings This week was the last week of raiding for my guild, due to leadership deciding to go in different directions. This leaves myself and my husband seeking a new home; and it is a home we looking for. A place to enjoy and experience end game raiding and the people of the game. We however are both tanks, and this is understandably a big ask of a new guild to accept 2 tanks. So here is my sales pitch to you. Buy one get one free, ilvl 914 and 912 guardian druids. A tanking team that does their calls in person so your voice chat is cleared up for raid leading. A tanking team that is 8/10 mythic. A fun love humorous tanking team (one is into puns, I apologize ahead of time). On time, high attendance players. Active in the guild community, doing runs with the group outside of raid times, active in guild chat and voice. A tanking team who thinks fast on their feet (paws). A tanking team who spends time researching and furthering themselves. Does this interest you? Afker: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/afk%C3%A9r afkér (alt code 0233) Keywee: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/keywee We also have some good friends who are looking and if we can find a guild that suits us all that would be great but not a deal breaker. Putzahontas ilvl 910 Holy Priest: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/putzahontas Skewzey ilvl 910 Dps Warrior: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/skewzey We are looking for a new home, We are available to raid all nights. Looking for a guild that starts around 8pm CST Please free feel to add me on Bnet to discuss further: mistickle#1942Keywee0 Jun 4
Jun 4 905 Holy Priest 10/10 H NH LFG Hey everyone I'm a 905 ilvl Holy Priest LF a new place to raid. Guild I'm in now has no drive to actually progress any further and are stuck 6/10 H. Im 10/10 H NH from pugging myself. Im looking for a laid back guild but who is serious enough to be able to progress. My available raid times are Wednesday and Saturdays anytime and after 11pm est the rest of the week If anyone is interested at all or has more question you can add my battle tag or post your guild spam below BakaBob#11421Sémirhagé3 Jun 4
Jun 4 <ExDee Carries> is selling Heroic Gul'dan! The same group that sold over 1,500 Archimonde carries is back at it with Gul'dans! Check our thread out from last tier here https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743404274?page=1 We now have over 40 carries done on Herioc Gul'dan, and our carriers ensure a painless and easy kill. We now offer FULL HEROIC clears of NH, so make sure you grab one of those! Some of the guilds that our carriers are from include: <AK> - Cenarius <Emphasis> - Sargeras <Vindicatum> - Icecrown <Vision> - Kel'thuzad <Infinity> - Mannoroth and others. What the run includes: AoTC Achievement guaranteed Chance at gear/infernal mount/toys Any bonus rolls you have :) If you have the time, we would enjoy hearing feedback from anyone who has attended one of our runs in order to provide a level of pre-established trust for those who may be hesitant giving gold to a stranger. Alternatively, if you are interested in securing a run for yourself or for a friend, you have come to the right place. Our group convenes on at least every Friday and Saturday starting at 8pm. Running over the course of several hours, and would be happy to accommodate as many players as are looking for a clean, efficient run. We also do runs on occasion on alternative days. Price will vary depending on realm If you have any further questions about pricing or any other inquires don't hesitate to leave a message here or contact me on btag at Bluementhol#1435! :)Zanderdk23 Jun 4
Jun 3 a <Synergic> 4/10M Nighthold Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7-10PM Server http://synergic.enjin.com Synergic is a Mythic level progression guiild dedicated to end game content and progression, but with a fun, enjoyable atmosphere for our raiders while keeping a competative attitude. We have been tackling end-game Mythic content successfully for years, and have always kept a positive experience while doing so. We run a fairly standard raid schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7:00PM-10:00PM CST Why choose Synergic? In Synergic, we believe that end game content is important, and that putting forth our best effort whether it is our first pull on a new boss, or our last pull of the night. Even though tackling end game content is our priority, we will never prioritize that over enjoying what we are doing. There is no fun in the raiding experience if it feels like a second job. We have managed to keep a positive and fun raiding experience while maintaining consistant progression/weekly clears of instances and have been doing so for two expansions now. Outside of raiding, we have many member who enjoy PvPing, doing legacy content, farming achievements/collectibles and of course Mythic+. Obviously it is not required that you participate in anything outside of raid, but we like to encourage a welcoming and family-oriented environment where we do things together. What we are seeking for/what to expect: We want raiders who bring their A game for raid night. We want those who have a positive attitude towards our goal for the evening, and are ready to go at raid time. We form raid around 6:45PM and during progression sometimes earlier to begin clearing trash so that we can start pulling on the boss when raid time begins. We only require that raiders maintain 1 Mythic level raid-ready character, though having alternate, well-geared characters is something quite a few of our raiders have. Attendance will be taken nightly at 7:00PM CST. We use Loot Council system which takes into account attendance, tenure, performance and other raid based attributes. We require our raiders to have several addons: Deadly Boss Mods/Big Wigs Exorsus Raid Tools RC Loot Council Weak Auras Current Classes/Roles Needed For Raid Roster We ask that you at least have current Mythic level raiding experience, and at least a minimum of 885 item level, and their artifact weapon up to 35 traits. If you feel are an exceptional player and you feel that you can make the cut despite those standards, then by all means put in an application, we want people who are confident in themselves. Tanks: Brewmaster Monk (HIGH) Guardian Druid (HIGH) Protection Paladin (HIGH) DPS: Warlocks (HIGH) Mages (HIGH) Shadow Priests (HIGH) Balance Druid (HIGH) Hunters (HIGH) Elemental Shaman (MEDIUM) Fury Warrior (LOW-MED) Havoc DH (LOW-MED) WW Monk (LOW) We currently are full on Healers. We always encourage anyone interested to apply, as things can change. How to apply/contact Synergic You may add Judge#1590 on BattleTag or you can visit our website at http://synergic.enjin.com. We require you to put in an application. Hope to hear from you! -Judge, Synergic Recruitment TeamMisjudgê2 Jun 3
Jun 3 910 7/10M DESTRO Lock LFGuild. Kinda got burned out on progressing this expansion, I know if I don't take a step back and enjoy the entire content of the game I'll just end up getting frustrated and take another hiatus... I'm looking for a guild that is just starting out. I want to be able to build friendships and not be involved with the types of clicks I keep seeing form up in guilds lately. I have been playing for a looooooong time, I believe that I have a wealth of knowledge to offer other players, should they ask. I would really love to just be able to do some dungeons with some guildies, maybe PvP a little. I would love to help gear up my fellow guild mates, and I would really like to make some new friends! I'll turn 30 next month, have a pretty exhausting full time job, and get wife aggro all the dang time but at my core I'm still a WoW addict. I'm fairly pleasant, not shy around voice communication, and don't mind giving my honest opinion of any given situation to anyone who asks. I don't bring any drama to the community, and I don't ever rage about anything or anyone. If you think I'd be a good fit to your guild, please let me know. Cheers. /J/Tinyjimbo10 Jun 3
Jun 3 <GWS>2day, 9/10M 2/3M 7/7M, Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (9/10M 2/3M 7/7M) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST (server time). Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitment DPS Recruitment - Ret Paladin - Balance Druid - Warrior - Demon Hunter - Death Knight - Monk - Warlock - Mage - Shadow Priest - Rogue - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Disc Priest - Mistweaver Monk - any exceptional healer should apply! To trial, you must apply at: http://getwellsoonguild.enjin.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Jun 3
Jun 2 <Echelón>6/10M LF DPS for TOS <Echelón> Recruiting experienced raiders for core spots. Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8:30pm-11:30pm server time (CST) Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm server time (CST) Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm server time (CST) Our core group has played together for over 9 years and fought battles across multiple tiers and expansions. We are made up of passionate and skilled players that enjoy raiding and having fun without guild drama. We raid 9 hours a week and we're searching for players that share the same passion for raiding and want to bring their experience and positive attitude to the guild group. What we offer: Echelón is a long-standing, stable guild that offers players a guild that focuses not only on raiding but on its people. Our primary focus is mythic raiding, but our raiders and community participate in many different guild events, including PVP. We believe that a positive, constructive and inclusive environment is critical in building a successful raiding team. If you have been looking for a mature guild that enjoys their community as much as downing bosses, we are the guild for you! We are looking for the type of player who: -knows the intricacies of his/her class and can play it well, -has great raid awareness and a quick learning curve, -enjoys pushing progression and learning fights, -excited to be part of a successful team environment. Our Immediate Needs: - Havoc DH - Holy Paladin - Moonkin Druid - All exceptional players encouraged to contact us! If you'd like to learn more about our guild or are interested in joining us, please contact us in game: Crabcrusher#1245 Vinodolce#1197Vinodolce0 Jun 2
Jun 2 908 guardian druid lf alliance guild for TOS LF a guild with mature good players with lives my old guild is 7/10 M. I am just not interested in doing mythic raiding so i was cast out so to speak due to guild politics and just want to raid heroic and have fun the rest of the time i'm online i would like to tank on my bear he's 908 and i have concordance. I am also very active in doing mythic + dungeons. I am a good player and easy to get along with no drama here. thanks for your considerationKillinsbear7 Jun 2
Jun 2 <Ineffable> Recruiting for ToS Ineffable is a new guild, and we have committed to reaching rank 1 among 2-day guilds. We raid Tuesday/Thursday, 7-10PM CST (Server). We have immediate openings for the following: Ranged DPS: Mage (High) Balance Druid (Med) Hunter (High) Shadow Priest (Med) Elemental Shaman (Med) Melee: Ret Pally (High) Death Knight (High) Demon Hunter (High) Rogue (Med) Warrior (Low) Healers: Holy Pally(High) Resto Shaman(High) All mythic raiding spots are competitive and we are always looking for exceptional players. Requirements: Working microphone High level of knowledge of your class, spec and role in a raid environment Ability to read and learn from logs Willingness to research and adapt to changes Competitive mindset and a desire to win Ability to give and receive criticism For more information feel free to contact one or more of our officers, or you can apply at the link below. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/19whJvQqip-VrqXdCgSMWaMHDhRua9p85MR7kWpG0szQ/edit Allyjo - Recruitment Officer - Allyjoe#11196 Shemira – Guild Master – k07#1698 Destaric – Raid Leader – Derowan#11937 Banhammer – Community Lead – Banhammer#1381Allyjo0 Jun 2
Jun 2 Sunday Night Mythic Raid Team LFM DPS <Mixed Signals> is a one night a week raid group out of Currently Online- Sargeras. We are a progression oriented group that appeals to players with co-mains and/or raiders with a lot of real life time restrictions. This is most definitely a progression oriented group- we will do as much as we can in our short raid times and we will never go over raid time. We do not recruit for a bench, but we do aim for a 23-25 man roster. Knowledge of your spec and willingness to research encounters for your specific class is a must. We set the bar high for everyone in our raid, but still have a great raid atmosphere and enjoy poking fun at each other! If this is a group that you would like to join, check below to see if your class is needed or add a RL to chat. Thank you and best of luck to everyone! Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H Nighthold: 5/10M Times: Sundays 7-11pm CST (8pm-12am EST) *Optional heroic runs offered on Monday nights Recruitment Tank Closed Healer Closed DPS WW Monk- High Ret- High Spriest- High Hunter- High Rogue- Medium Warlock-Medium Mage- Medium Boomy-Medium *Considering any solid DPS apps Things to Know: - Must have the ability to successfully and repeatedly perform boss mechanics and adapt quickly to new fights - We don’t tip toe around your sensitive nature or thin skin. Be prepared for the team leads to lead and progress in a direct, but respectful manner. - Must download and use Discord voicechat, RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and Weakauras. - Must have 90%+ attendance (one night a week doesn’t give us a lot of wiggle room) - We are looking for personalities as well as players. One night a week, 4 hours long, tempers flare. We are looking for level headed and mechanic aware players to allow us to progress as quickly as possible within our raid times. Apply For Team Mixed Signals at: http://www.coguild.com/raiding *If we are interested in your app we will contact you within a 1-3 day time frame of receiving your application so long as you left a correct Btag. Remember, your app is your first impression to us- we do decline poorly written apps regardless of solid raid xp/gear. Bree#1278Dolceamore4 Jun 2
Jun 2 No Horde? I transferred a druid here and have noticed very few horde players while leveling from 100-105 (so far). In azuna or w/e I noticed very few players of either faction at ALL. Is this because people are max level and I'm in an instanced zone? Are there no horde because Sargeras has such a small horde base? I thought that the zones were sort of all cross realm these days so I was expecting to see more than the 3 horde players I've seen thus far. Thoughts?Fretlen3 Jun 2
Jun 2 907 BM/MM Hunter LF Late Night Raid I'm an 907 MM Hunter LF a late Night guild. 11pm - 4am Server Time is all can do. Can ONLY raid Monday through Thursday. 3 days is preferred but 2 or 4 would work also. Current Guild is falling apart. Night Hold curse has claimed us. Also, willing to see if some of them will come with me. Have two BIS legendaries for BM, Only one BIS for MM ATM. BM Weapon: 52 Traits MM Weapon: 42 Traits SURV Weapon: 41 Traits 6/10M NH. 10/10H NH. 7/7M. 3/3H ToV. I always come with my own Food, Pots, & Flasks. I enchant my own gear. Willing to run Mythic + with guildies. I have log and will produce on request. If you're interested post here with your guild spam or battletag. Thank You.Jenadin19 Jun 2
Jun 2 <Valos> is recruiting DPS and a tank! Hello, <Valos> is looking for strong DPS and an offtank to smooth out our core team going in to Tomb of Sargeras. We're currently 7/7M, 2/3M, and 4/10M NH. We raid 6 hours a week (Tuesday/Thursday) 8:30p-11:30p server time. We are also accepting casual players who just want to enjoy a social PVE guild. Each week we have several teams running Mythic keys for weekly caches and gearing up between raids. Feel free to contact me here or in-game, we're looking forward to seeing new recruits! BeastnPanda#1634Rebellión0 Jun 2
Jun 2 901 R Druid LF Guild Hey everyone, I'm a 901 Resto Druid currently looking for a raiding guild. Availability I'm available any night after 7pm EST. I would prefer to raid on the weekdays, but I'm not opposed to raiding on weekends. Raid Experience My recent raid experience is limited. I mainly played back in MoP and early WoD, but had to take time off the focus on college. My last serious raid was back in SoO. Now I have a full-time, stable job and I'm able to come back to raiding. In the past, I played primarily as a DPS and have always considered myself to have great awareness and game knowledge. I recently switched to a healer to switch it up and I've been enjoying it a lot! If you have doubts about my raid experience, I understand, but some things can't be helped :(. College sucks! If you wish to contact me in game, my battle tag is Vinnah#11928. We can talk more there. Thanks!Vinnah2 Jun 2
Jun 2 902 H Priest & 904 H Pally LF raiding guild Hello, We are looking for a guild for ToS Heroic/Mythic raiding. Sykès: 902 Holy(52 points) 904 Shadow(50 points) 900 Disc(47 points) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17048682/11#metric=hps Doomavenger 904 Holy(52 points) 904 Ret(52 points) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21562346/11#metric=dps Our best days to raid are any day after 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM ESTSykès2 Jun 2
Jun 2 Found one thanks We both have attempts on star auger, we are looking for a solid raid to push through rest of NH and onward through ToS. We both have been playing since vanilla, we are very experienced in a raid environment. The priest is willing to go spriest or hpriest but wanting that spot to be core. We both have concordance on main specs. Love running m+'s and pushing keys. Would love to get 10/10M for cutting edge. Looking for: Core Spots 2-3 day raid week 3-4 hour raids Experienced leadership Established raid leader 8/10 pref Adult environment Everyone pulling their weight Monk https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/turbokeg Priest https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/sabala contact me @ uwi11di3#1373 or post here and i will get a hold of you looking forward to chatting with you!!Jayzus7 Jun 2
Jun 2 [A][6/10 M]Currently Online <Currently Online> US/Sargeras/Alliance & US/Illidan/Horde - Is recruiting raiders for all difficulties, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ What We Offer: The largest and most active World of Warcraft guild in the world, with 10,000 members in 10 different guilds, we offer a huge slate of activities to our players, both in WoW and out... Raiding: 7/7 M + 6/10 M Progression 9 Raid Teams - ranging from Casual to Mythic ProgressionSee the teams and their needs on our website: www.coguild.com/a-raiding PvP: Multiple PvP Teams An entire Sub-Guild dedicated to non-stop PvP action! Countless members constantly looking for BG Farming!Learn more about our PvP offering and sign up on or website: www.coguild.com/a-pvp For Socials: Always active guild chat - 10 guilds linked with the add-on Greenwall In-game activities and competitions: XMog Contests, PvP Events, Mythic+ Spam, Achievement Runs, Alt Raids, Yolo BGs, and more! Bi-Weekly In-Game Lottery! New Member Orientations! Come make some new friends! Room for advancement as a staff member!Out of WoW: Private Gaming Servers such as Minecraft or 7DaysToDie Battlefield 1 + Battlefield 4 Clans Elder Scrolls Online Guild Rust Group Always active Discord w/ thousands of users Drinking Nights Monthly Giveaways__________________________________________________________________ To Join: If you find yourself on Sargeras, simply ask for an invite! If you're not on Sargeras yet, let us know on our website and we'll keep your seat warm! http://www.coguild.com/join __________________________________________________________________ Contact Us: You can contact us by Btag, or email as listed below. Coldcrow#1329 Joberty#7753 Empathine#3105 OR Email us at: Coldcrow@currentlyonline.gg Swampage@currentlyonline.gg ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Firejin3 Jun 2
Jun 2 [A] Gauntlet- Exp guild LF dps for Tomb We are a relatively small guild looking for high end players that are willing to sit through progression. We have been having issues with attendance when it comes to pushing. We have done extremely well with our wipe percentage compared to majority guilds. Our plan is to push for server top 5 in the upcoming raid. R1 Rbg guild leader, previous server first raiders. If you are interested add Horizond00d#1512 Raid times Tuesday- 8-12 Thursday- 9-11 Sunday- 8-12 900+ ilvl req 50+ traits req Parses not important, but performance in raid isHorizon3 Jun 2
Jun 2 <ALTernate Arrangements> 8/10M <ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Nighthold and preparing for Tomb of Sargeras. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we expect of our raiders includes being committed and mature. Therefor we are looking for likewise recruits. Our preferred classes are frost mage, shadow priest, mistweaver, and resto shaman. Item level, legendaries, and trait points will be checked as well as available logs. We can do open interviews if you prefer not to fill out an application. Here is our website: https://alt.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=165232 Sophieann#1640 is my Btag.Sophieann0 Jun 2
Jun 2 LF New/Returning/Casual Players Good morning, <Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are always looking to add a few more dps to our raid roster. We are 10/10H and 1/10M but consider ourselves a normal/heroic raid guild. We are also currently clearing normal each week to help new raiders gear up. We have groups that run mythic + dungeons throughout the week as well. If you are new to the game, returning after a long hiatus or want to try your hand at raiding we are happy to help! Our raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm until 10:00pm CST. We have been together as a guild for many years so there is no concern that the guild will fall apart or disband. We have lots of friendly people including college students, working adults, parents and retirees. Everyone is welcome here. If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you feel free to add me. Anna#1862Annablossom2 Jun 2
Jun 1 . .Miraclebread1 Jun 1