Sargeras

Dec 4, 2016 <Afflicted> 5/7 Mythic <Afflicted> is a mythic progression oriented guild currently looking for DPS for core roster spots. Several of our core members have been actively raiding together since MoP and we need more players to fill in the gaps! Needs: Ranged Dps: Mages Hunters Shadow Priests ** Not listed here? Exceptional players are always welcome to inquire! Whisper me at btag Sherps#11691 if you'd like to chat. Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm to 12:00am CST Server: Sargeras (Alliance) We ask that you are an active member during and outside of raids by doing the following: - Farming consumables for raid (pots/flasks/375 food for progression) - Leveling your artifact weapon(s) to stay competitive - Running Mythic+ dungeons with guild members or on your own for gear - Being social in chat or in Discord We also ask that you have a solid understanding of the class you play and have a working understanding of the following: - WarcraftLogs (and provide logs if possible) - SimCraft (or the willingness to learn) - Weakauras (or some other aura tracking addon) New members are subject to a two week trial process during which your performance will be evaluated. This trial process is subject to change based on factors such as attendance, performance, and availability to raid on Mythic for those that are cross-realm, which is strongly encouraged. Questions? Feel free to contact me at the btag posted above. We'd love to hear from you!Stridex1 Dec 4, 2016
Dec 4, 2016 5/7m 869 Demon Hunter LFG Hey, I'm not very good. I do like...middle of the pack type dps, but I do my best. I have two legendaries, but one of them is Prydaz so that kinda sucks. I'll play whenever, I'll go horde too maybe.Laughtrev4 Dec 4, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 [A] 2 870 Frost Dks looking for raiding guild 2 Frost Dks with good DPS that are experienced looking for a 7/7 h guild pushing mythic.Ståck5 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 <GWS> 5/7M 2/3H | Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST | LFM <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (5/7M, 3/3H) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Holy Paladin To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 (SGN) 7/7 mythic EN Normal/Heroic Carries Serious Guild name has been doing carry services for over 7 years. New to the server, but not new to carries. Serious Guild Name was from Stormreaver, and we provided all Normal, Heroic, and Mythic Carries. Prices We are competitive with everyone on server, please contact us for pricing so we can get the best offer for you. Normally our Runs will be on Mondays starting at 8:30pm Central/Server time. Loot options We can provide Personal Loot or Master loot options for your needs. We do require a 20% reservation up front to secure your spot for the run, if you have to reschedule you WILL NOT BE OUT THE GOLD. We are happy to assist you in anyway. Contact us Cyberthug#1564 Neutralcat#1646 sgngaming.comThugjr4 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 880 Havoc/880 Enh ClosedSaelan10 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 [A] - Sargeras Mythic EN pug group We are a small guild that is looking to form a pug group for mythic EN this up coming Saturday and Sunday (3rd and 4th) while we work on filling out our mythic roster. Our raid leads are currently 3/7. The raids will be from 8-12pm server time. We are currently looking for all specs and classes. Prereqs: ilvl 870+ equipped no mythic experience required (though it is very helpful!) knowledge of fights discord current logs from warcraft logs flasks, pots, food If you have any questions or would like to sign up feel free to leave a comment here or PST Soleth#1474 or CLOUDED#1644Solith4 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 [A]<Kindrèd>Proudmoore 2-night 7/7H 3/3N LFM Greetings! Kindrèd is looking for a few skilled individuals to join our team! We are a semi-casual, two-night raiding guild on the Proudmoore server. Who We Are: Kindrèd was formed toward the end of WoD and are mostly made up of returning players who have raided in the upper tiers of content during past expansions. Some have played from Vanilla, all the way through today, while others have returned after missing some previous expansions. We are a small, tight knit group of players who help each other out, like to push content and have fun while making progress. We are protective of our guild philosophy and respect of our guild name and other players are essential. Server/Faction: Proudmoore/Alliance Raid Times: Wednesday and Thursday, 8pm-11pm server time (PST). Our goals: We are an AoTC Heroic guild and then some. We run Mythic+ on our off nights and have an alt run on the weekend. Most of us are former hardcore raiders but no longer have the time or energy to be a cutting edge raiding guild. We are, however, recruiting to fill in a few spots to be able to challenge ourselves in Mythic EN and to ensure a strong roster for the launch of Nighthold. Recruitment: We are always looking for good people to join our small community of raiders and non-raiders. Being a small guild, we are selective on who we recruit to ensure that it is a good fit. Contact information: Please check out our website at http://thekindredsouls.enjin.com for more information about us. If you’re interested in joining, please fill out an application or contact us thru Bnet at Elyseia#1632 if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!Elyseia0 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 Late Night Sargeras progression guild Verum is an actively recruiting Legion Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. The Raid Leader is 13/13 Mythic and has been raiding since Vanilla. The Guild leadership is comprised of those who truly want to see the game and all that it has to offer. We are looking for raiders- new and old, for our Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding guild. Let's cut to the chase, yeah? WHEN: Our Raid times are going to be Eastern Standard Time, from 12 AM to 3 AM on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Our guild is a late night raiding guild, but I read once on the internet that people who stay up late are genius smart or something. ATMOSPHERE: "Semi-Hardcore"; Our raiding guild has a goal to beat content at the highest level of difficulty. This requires the highest level of commitment. Raid starts at 12 AM, not 12:04 after Trash has been pulled. Our commitment is to provide you with a guild that will facilitate your success and growth as a player and raider at the highest level of difficulty- we ask you honor your commitment to use and show up on time, with consumables, and be ready to raid. We of course understand that life can happen, but if life keeps happening around trash pull time, I will start asking you questions. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR: We are always looking for exceptional raiders. Even if we aren't recruiting your role/class, that doesn't mean you can't join our guild. We will have alt runs, heroic farms, and achievement runs- even if you aren't a core raider, you can still be part of the fun! As it stands, we are actively seeking the following: Healers - Resto Shaman - Resto Druid - Mistweaver Monk - Holy Priest DPS - Warlock -Any Exceptional Ranged DPS If you fit that bill, we should have a little chat! WHY US: We have people that have seen and beaten the hardest this game has to offer. We have strong leadership who love to best a challenge and make new friends! We are highly motivated to beat the Legion back into the Twisting Nether, and net us all the sweet loot and mounts we can on the way there. We can't do it without quality players though, and that's why we hope you will go ahead and drop a line today! Post here or whisper me in game, I will be checking this post often! Thanks! -Scarland Quick FAQ 1) Do you guys have Voice comms? -Yes! We use Mumble, Information can be found in our Guild Info tab. 2) I've never raided before, am I going to be yelled out? -No, hatefulness has no place in Verum, we firmly believe the best way to learn is in an environment where everyone is respected and treated like a human. However, if you keep standing in fire, I reserve the right to make fun of you...and sit you for someone else. 3) Do you have mandatory addons? - Yes, we prefer DBM, but you can use whatever keeps you out of fire. There will be more detailed information on our guild website which we require you register on, as the bulk of our communications, strategy, and other misc. requirements and requests will be posted there.Daethplague6 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 880 Havoc DH and 881 Boomkin LF 2-Day Guild My friend and I are looking for core spots on a 2-day mythic roster. We're willing to raid any days except weekends, any times from 7-11:30p CST. Logs Havoc DH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15620680/latest Boomkin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15620688/latest/ Contact Clever#1213 or Ardani#1672 if interested.Cleverish6 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 Experienced players LF Guild Hello everyone! My co workers and I just moved over to Sargeras. We have all been playing since WOTLK and are looking for a core raiding guild. We have a 867 rogue (me), 870 Mage, 870 Warlock, 860 Holy Paladin, 865 Prot Warrior, 870 frost DK, and a few more players. We came from Korgath where we tried to run our own guild and raid but it wasn't successful seeing as that server is dying. We need to find a good guild that will accept us for heroic and mythic progression. We all are usually available on Wednesdays from 10PM CT to around 1AM CT or later. If anyone has the room available for us, we would be very greatful! Thank you so much!Avengeful5 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 [A] <Guardian of Tirisfal> 7/7M is recruiting About us: We are a new guild looking to build a solid mythic raiding team capable of clearing all content while it is still fresh and current. Our guild leadership is made up of former players with experience running top 25 US guilds. There’s even an Atiesh here, which is the reason for the lame, but appropriate for Legion, guild name! Who are we looking for: All individuals interested in efficiently progressing through all mythic raid content on a relatively light schedule. This means being prepared and sometimes doing non-raid activities to help improve our productivity. Non-raiding individuals that simply want to be part of a friendly community and have shorter hearthstone cooldowns. When do we raid: We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 9p-12a CST (server time). Requirements for guild membership: You must treat all other guild members respectfully, and conduct yourselves in a mature fashion, at all times. Inappropriate language or content in guild chat, voice chat, or other social areas including but not limited to game forums is not tolerated. Requirements to raid: High attendance Researching strategies before the raid Appropriate consumables for your role Ability to quickly implement changes specified by raid leaders Voice chat: Discord Contacts: Brongon#1270 (GM) Kalence#1653Kalence23 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 3, 2016 <GWS> 5/7M 2/3H | Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST | LFM <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (5/7M, 2/3H) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Holy Paladin To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Dec 3, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 #NotMyServer Logging in today onto the divine plot of digital grace that is Sargeras, I am deeply disturbed at what I am witnessing. These immigrants came out of nowhere with no warning by Blizzard... the amount of scum that is trekking through my clean alliance air has swayed my outlook on how life will change in Sargeras. I mean what kind of third-server cockamamie does this, AFK Flight Path ganking??? Get with the times man, Sargerian residents are beyond this foolish and immature actions. This is not circa 2008 hillsbrad V southshore. Yes it is a PvP server, but here's the thing. WE ELIMINATED THIS TRASH SO WE COULD HAVE A CLEAN ALL ALLI REALM TO PEACEFULLY CO EXIST WITHIN AND INTENDED TO KEEP IT THIS WAY. Our dream has been deterred and so may have many of our lives. How much time do you think was be spent this OTHERWISE BEAUTIFUL SARGERIAN SUNRISE, running back to your corpse! Even as I tabbed out to type this some shovel faced Orc killed me at a flight path. Unforgettable... absolutely tasteless, NO CLASS. Who signed off on this merger??? I was not inquired and I did not see an open vote for this. What happened Blizz???? #NotMyServerRuffensteint3 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 7/9s Mythic+ VoTW Farm Group (885+) Looking for 1 Healer, and 2 DPS for M+ VoTW farm runs. This will take place on Saturday from 12pm CST – 7pm CST. This is a 7 hour farm run for M+ VoTW 7/9s. Point of the run is to mainly stack plate wearers that said. Healer – Holy Paladin or Resto Druid DPS – Paladin, Warrior, DK, or DH You must be 885+ to participate in this run. If you’re a tank and you wish to come as one I will consider you. Contact (Oblivion#12140)Chemz0 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 <EngagE> Late night Guild 12am-3am Mon-Wed EngagE is a semi-harcore guild on the Sargeras server. The Guild was formed to be progressive through to mythic. We have a semi-serious approach to Raiding, preparing for the encounters prior to engaging them, and expect Our Raiders to research any ways they can Maximize their potential on a fight by fight basis. _________________________________________________________________________ We are looking for highly competitive players that know how to play their class well and to its full extent, meaning if a certain spec is preferred for a fight, they have the flexibility of switching without a handicap. The following are characteristics that we look for in our members: • Raiders need to be able to commit to making 90% of the Raid schedule to not set the group back on Progression • We are a mature guild, however don't mind age as long as you can play your class to the best of its ability. • It is necessary that you're comfortable talking in discord,Communication is held in high regard. ________________________________________________________________________ Our Raid Times are 3 Nights a week-Monday, Tuesday Wednesday , 11:59PM - 3:00AM PST We are looking for Active members, most of our members do things together outside from Raid, whether its dungeons, older content, leveling, or just talking in discord while in-game, so we're looking for players that would be interested in the same and don't just log on for raid. EN Normal - 7/7 EN Heroic - 7/7 TOV - 3/3N _________________________________________________________________________ If you have more questions and would like more information about the Guild, contact Grieverxxi - (Griever#1219, Healer/Guild Master) Silentdeath - (silendeath#1495, Main-Tank/Officer) Lunardoom - (Koridoom#1361, Off-Tank/Raid Leader) Cithralas - (Trigger#1839, Dps Leader/Officer) If you're interested in Joining EngagE, please talk to one of the above and have a chat about the guild and whether or not you are interested in raiding with us. We are always looking for exceptional players even if we are not currently recruiting your class.Lunardoom3 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 Hordies Just curious if we got merged with another horde server again or what ? Never seen soooo many horde before.Leø3 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 Protection Paladin LF Raiding Guild. Prot paladin LF raiding guild. Back to game after 4 years. my past achievements should show my past raid experience. Looking for semi-hardcore progression guild ideally but not necessary. Open days: Mon Tue Wed Thu Sun 7pm EST to 1am EST (not all 6 hours, just timeframe). PST in-game. Thank you, RobokappMihailium1 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 [A] <Probably AFK> 6 Hours 1/M 2/3H <Probably AFK> is recruiting raiders for Trial of Valor and Mythic Emerald Nightmare. WHO WE ARE: We are a progression-minded guild formed in 2015 of an amalgam of experienced groups. Many of us have raided together since Wrath of the Lich King. Many of us have cutting edge heroic and mythic experience in Warlords and past expansions. We are mostly young adults with lives and careers and are looking for like-minded applicants. We take our raiding seriously, but not so seriously we don't appreciate a great sense of humor, though if you're looking for family-friendly jokes, you might steer clear. WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: We're looking for raiders who want to hit Trial of Valor and Mythic Emerald Nightmare (and subsequent content) hard. We want you to commit to gearing to the best of your ability, having exceptional attendance, and playing at peak performance levels as often as possible. Our heroic team has ranged from 15-23 players, and since we have cleared, we plan to expand that team to include 25-30 players from which we will select 20 for our mythic team. Recruitment is currently open to ALL CLASSES. The following are priority classes. DPS High Need - Marksmanship or Beast Mastery Hunter - Mage (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) - Shadow Priest - Elemental Shaman Medium Need - Arms or Fury Warrior - Havoc Demon Hunter - Balance Druid Low Need - Retribution Paladin - All Other Classes HEALERS Medium Need - Holy or Discipline Priest - Restoration Shaman - Holy Paladin Low Need - All Other Classes TANKS Medium Need - All Tank Classes Anyone is welcome to apply and all exceptional applicants will be considered to raid. We also welcome anyone into the guild who wants to join for casual play, 5-man content, and alt runs/off-nights. WHEN WE RAID: We raid six hours a week. Our schedule is Wednesday and Thursday from 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. central (server) time. If you can commit fully to this schedule, we want you! OUR GOALS: During week one of Emerald Nightmare, we completed a full clear of normal with a 19-man flex group. We killed heroic Xavius on October 6th with 18. We have used our off-nights to clear all mythic dungeons in multiple guild groups, as well as Mythic+ dungeons and world content. Within the next few weeks, we plan to push to the highest Mythic+ keystone level possible, having multiple groups that have cleared level 8 and above. We are creating a rated battleground team for those interested in PvPing with friends, as well. OUR EXPECTATIONS: Show up for raid and do your best. We don't think that's too much to ask. We also appreciate if you're around and active during the week while we're not raiding. You'll find many of us in our Ventrilo server whenever we're free and we're always around to provide some help. In that vein, if we want your help, consider giving it! Prepare your character as much as possible for raids. We provide consumables, but we can't outfit you without your effort, too. Have your addons up-to-date (we prefer DBM, but it's ultimately your choice). Gear up through mythic dungeons. Don't be rude. Legitimate hate and judgment is absolutely NEVER tolerated. LOOT RULES: We will always use Master Looter in guild raids by using ML roll windows rather than /roll. Trinkets and set pieces will be on Loot Council during the early weeks of each raid. WHY CHOOSE US? We're fun, friendly (though we appreciate a well-timed, funny insult), and successful! And best of all? We want YOU to join us and make Legion the best expansion you - and we - have ever seen. HOW TO APPLY: Visit our website at www.probablyafkguild.com and apply on the forums! There, you'll find an application template and get an opportunity to tell us a bit about yourself and why you think you're a good fit for us. Interested in chatting one-on-one? Contact an officer: Stigs#11590 Iryin#11280Anvarra7 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 878 WW 874 Hpaladin LF Mythic Guild. Hello folks, my friend and I are looking to join a mythic progression guild. We have been playing together for years now and we have been in mythic raiding guilds before(12/13M HFC, 8/10M BRF). We have the ability to perform the mechanics required to progress into Mythic content. The both of us always show up to raids prepared by knowing mechanics, studying the fights, and have awareness and adaptability with respect to each and every encounter. Magneto#11988 (Monk) Lemonsqueeze#11350 (Paladin)Yukisama8 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 [A] 865 HPriest LF raid group Hello and thank you for taking the time to view my post. I am currently searching for a 2-3 day raiding guild with 6 PM EST or later start times. It would be great to finally find a stable, long-term group to kill dragons with and not have to pug anymore. MS Holy (artifact level 32), OS Shadow (artifact level 27). Kin#12682Kinsai9 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 LF Raiding Guild (Dps/Tank DH + 2 friends) Hey all! I'm just coming back to WoW after taking a break since the end of MoP and I'm looking for a raiding guild! After much debate of which class to play, I'm sticking with demon hunter and I want to find a guild to raid with. I would be willing to play either Havoc or Vengeance as I enjoy both specs a lot. The only factor would be what the guild would need. I've been playing WoW off and on since late BC. I've raided in Cata as a Blood DK doing ToTFW, and DS, and I raided in MoP as a Holy Paladin during SoO. I spent a lot of my time doing PvP back in those days and would like to get more into the PvE side of things since it seems to have improved a lot since those days. In addition to all of that, I also have at least two friends that are looking for a guild as well. One of them is another demon hunter, and the other is a shaman. Whisper me ingame with details if you are interested!Switchdh8 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 3 Melee LF Mythic Guild Long story short we are 3 friends who have played with each other for a long time. The raid times we are looking for are Tue/wed/thur in the evenings. The Classes -875 Feral Druid -870 Ret pally -877 Enhance Shaman We are all 2/7M and just looking for a place we can call home and raid consistently.Saltymorning5 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 876/880 Ret/Prot OS Paladin 7/7M 2/3exp As title stats just putting this out there as to see options. Would prefer to stay on sargeras but if the feeling is right I would be willing to server change. Faction change if it would be covered by said guild. I can raid M-TH anywhere past 5pm central prefer 3 days but maybe could do 4 days. About Me: Have been playing WoW since Vanilla including raiding since then ,also I have always pushed myself to learn content while keeping up with theroycrafting and sims to try to min/max as much as possible. What I offer: Consistent player Willing to help guildies with things outside of raids Willing to help farm for mats for guild Always come prepared to raid (Food,Flask,Runes,Proper chants/gems) Vocal and Observant What I am looking for: Stable guild with good background Mature Players and Leaders ( not looking for ppl putting others down) Players with the like mind of wanting to progress in a timely manner while having fun and growing as a group. Active community outside of raiding ( not a guild that only logs on raid nights then immediately logs off afterwards.) Feel free to leave your guild spam and I will try to get back at you guys in a timely manor. If you would like to chat in game btag is xcirus#1428 thanks xMismerize6 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 <GWS> 5/7M 2/3H | Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST | LFM <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (5/7M, 2/3H) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Holy Paladin To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 1/7M Guild Recruiting RANGED DPS! Apply at http://vigil.enjin.com/apply! Or add an officer for info. Vigilant is recruiting Mythic quality players for our roster! We are a recently restarted Guild with October 25 being the end of our first week back into raiding. We're a former 11/13M Guild and looking to regain our former glory and exceed it. Since we began anew, we've pushed the content as hard as we could and have recruited a solid roster so far! In Vigilant, you can expect a fun, friendly, and reasonable raiding environment. While we're looking to become a relatively hardcore Mythic progression Guild, we will never sacrifice the overall quality of our Guild/team for progress. Here, we don't ever yell or scream at people who mess up, but instead work with those who need it in order to help better them - but, of course, within reason. We won't let someone continually wipe us or cause problems for too long. To sum it up, if you're a quality raider looking for a Guild that you can grow with and have an amazing experience with, then we're it! So long as you can commit to our times, are reliable, know your stuff, and pull your weight, we guarantee you'll never be disappointed. Recruitment Holy Paladin (High) Warlock (High) Mage (Low) Shadow Priest (High) If your class/specialisation is not listed, still don't hesitate to contact us! We're always looking for amazing people to join our team. Progression 7/7 Normal EN 7/7 Heroic EN 1/7 Mythic EN 3/3 Normal ToV Raid Times Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST Wednesday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST Thursday 8:00PM - 11:30PM CST We periodically schedule Mythic+ runs at 9:00PM CST and will be planning additional events as we grow (alt runs, achievement runs, PvP, etc). Loot Loot Council (Personal in Normal/Heroic) Prerequisites -18 years or older -Raid experience preferred (not required) -100% attendance (Emergencies are expected, but we want committed people) -Ability to learn the content on your own (we're not holding hands--but we'll explain our strategies, naturally) -Active! (While not exactly REQUIRED, we'd like people on more than JUST raiding) Contact -Jäger#11356 (GM/RL) -Hildifonz#1843 (Second-In-Command) -Reign#11984 (Healing Officer) -WildTitan#1210 (Tank Officer) -Mafope#1520 (DPS Officer) Apply at http://vigil.enjin.com/apply! Or add an officer for info.Pirschjäger11 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 <Eminence> Tue/Thur 8-11 server LF ALL 7/7H Trying to fill the roster for Mythic progression. All roles are welcome and spots will be competition based. If youre are looking to raid but dont currently have the gear then dont be shy come in and let us help you get geared. We run myhtic and mythic+ carries. Contact G00n#1443 or join us on eminence-guild.enjin.comGòón0 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 2, 2016 884 Druid 7/7 Mythic 2/3H Hi, With a heavy heart, I am currently looking for a new home. 7/7m 2/3h 884 Guardian druid. I main tank for the years that I have been with my guild that I have been with for over half a decade (i've only ever been part of one guild). Currently, I would like to raid more and unfortunately that's something that my guild can not do. As much as I do love the people that I've been playing with I think it's time to start looking to have serious progress. It doesn't necessarily have to be better. I like to raid, preferably 4-5 days 16-25 hours a week. I am willing to do more for the sake of progress. Any less than that, I will politely decline. I'm looking for commitment. I have decent knowledge of creating custom weakauras for boss encounters (medium lua). I was the raid leader of my guild when we changed it from Rank US 2613 to US 83rd in T15 in one tier. I do not want to take over that roll. I simply would like to focus and provide a perfect play for the guild that accepts me, but I am hoping that I can find someone around that rank vicinity. I have played and still play multiple tanks. I have killed every end game boss back to WOTLK in current content with every class of tank (besides emperor and archimonde). I was the Prot warrior blob kiter on spine of death wing at 5% nerf. A dk in t13. A paladin tank in t15 when we got our us 83rd rank finish in Throne of Thunder. A monk in highmaul and hfc. A druid on xavius. I still currently play every tank class (besides dh and dk) and have each one of them above 15 artifact knowledge. I am interested in a guild that multi runs at least 2-3 times before the mythic race and who is involved in ptr testing. I'm looking to take the next step. I want to be part of a team that is willing to put in time. Please let me know if I fit what you're looking for. Thank you, Zero Battletag: zeroillz#1542Shiftzero1 Dec 2, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 Mythic+ Progression Guilds? Are there any guilds on Sargeras that are geared towards just doing mythic+ progression and carries? I've been looking for a guild for mythic+ progression, not really interested in raiding at all.Kaixia1 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 7/7H 3/3N 7:30-10pm central T W TH "Hero Association" 7/7H 3/3N recruiting knowledgeable players for a small progression focused raid group. All classes welcome. Raid times are 7:30-10pm central time Tues Wed Thurs. If we get the numbers for a mythic group we are interested in doing it but right now we are happy with a tight smooth heroic group. In need of a tank. Uboros#1574 Heres a few logs for the week. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tJR2zQd9qPvbAy8K https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/RnHPjwVXG3KfTx2YLunsolira1 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 [A] Crippling Debt (7/7H, 3/3N) Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday, 10pm to 1am server time; optional raids at the same times on weekends. What we need: 2 Melee DPS - high priority for warrior 4 Ranged DPS - high priority for mage and hunter How to reach us: Apply at debt.enjin.com or feel free to contact me (Badaeus) or any of our other officers, Bigeffntank, Smackdaba, Ahrai, or Enkana in game. You may also feel free to add me by Battle.net ID Randallson#1126 About Us: We are a semi-casual raiding guild. We are looking for a few more raiders for our core raid group. We try to be as fun and laid back as possible while still striving for excellence and great progression. We have been raiding 10-15 person raid group and had a full group, but we have decided to increase our group size to 20, so now we're recruiting again. We will be starting mythic soon, but will not be pushing it hardcore, just doing it for fun. We are also recruiting additional candidates/subs for all DPS roles.Badaeus0 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 <GWS> 5/7M 2/3H | Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST | LFM <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (5/7M, 2/3H) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Holy Paladin To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 <Currently AFK> LF Raiders Currently AFK is looking for ranged DPS and healers for our 2 raid teams. We are a laid back guild. Our green team raids(normals) @ 8:30pm realm time on Wed and Fridays. Must be at least 830 ilvl to join in. Our blue team raids (heroics) @ 8:00pm realm time on wed/thursday and Saturdays for "clean up" Our normal team has downed normals in less than 2 hours in one night. And our heroic team is currently 5/7 heroic. We are looking for dedicated players but we are not a hardcore guild. Please whisper anyone in the guild or myself, or leave a message here please and thank you.Blôôm1 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 late night guild fury or arms have completed lfg and normal en and hov 2 or more nights a week start time after 1030 estTanksyy3 Dec 1, 2016
Dec 1, 2016 869 Spriest/disc LF Late Night raiding guild. 869 Shadow and Disc, can play either spec. Currenly 1/7M EN, this kill was about 2 months ago and i haven't really raided since other than some heroics. Have logs you can look up. LF late night guild. Between 11pm-6am EST... would prefer 12pm est or later.Bäldy3 Dec 1, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 [A]casual filth recruitment 7/7 heroic 3/3n Who we are: Casual Filth of Sargeras (US) is a group of long time raiders that have been raiding together since TBC. If you enjoy a filthy casual atmosphere with a little progression thrown in, Casual Filth may be for you. Current goals: Fill the last few (3) roster spots and progress through Mythic EN and Heroic ToV. Legion Progression: EN - 7/7 H, 7/7 N ToV - 3/3 N Raid Times: Tues and Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 pm server (CST), with the occasional optional third night. To see what we do, here are some logs from a guild raid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tKQLnXMGYrFRPDvj#fight=1 Recruitment Needs: DPS: 1. Warlock (**Very High**) 2. Balance Druid (**Very High**) 3. Shadow Priest w/Disc OS (**Very High**) 4. Mage (*High*) 5. Ele Shaman (Med) 6. Any DPS w/ Tank OS (Med) Heals: Closed Tanks: Closed If interested please contact Bulletbeard or myself in game or add my BTag Spanks#1861 can also add ktulujaymz#1697. You can also check us out at http://casual-filth.enjin.com.Kabrona1 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 [A] <Dramatic> 4/7M, 3/3H LF Ranged DPS <Dramatic> 4/7M, 3/3 H is a new guild currently looking for ranged DPS to fill out our core. This is NOT a bench spot. So far our guild has cleared 4/7M in ~3 hours of progression. Our goal is to be 7/7M in 2-3 weeks so if you want to join a guild that can progress quickly then you've come to the right place. We care more about skill than raid experience, so don't be hesitant to apply if you're confident or can provide some way of showing us your skill level outside of raid achievements. Our current core is composed of skilled players who, outside of raiding, are pushing high mythic+ with multiple groups clearing +12 weekly and a few groups have even cleared +15 on time this week. We also plan on running optional alt raids for those that play a lot. Despite having many veterans in our core group who have raided for 10+ years we have a relaxed raid/guild environment and expect our members to not be abrasive. Raid times: Thur/Sun/Mon 8:30 EST - 12:00 EST Post here or contact me in game if you're interested. Crimm#1855Krimm0 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 4/7 Mythic Hunter LF T/W Guild hey, I am in need of A mythic guild that raids T/W. I can raid any time those days and any other day is PROBABLY not going to happen. I can play BM and MM with no problem but I just prefer BM. Quick link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18199911/10/ Add me for questions or reply here. Rollinbawlz#1840Balistikk3 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 [A] Sanctus! LFM <Sanctus> is looking for additional raiding members. We are currently looking for some ranged DPS, a healer (with DPS offspec), or tank, to join our 6/7 H raiding group. **For heroic raiding, your gear must be appropriate in conjunction with your classes performance. RAID NIGHTS 4 Hours Planned for Tuesday / Thursday ---- TUESDAY - Raid Night - 7 PM Server (8EST) THURSDAY - Raid Night - 7 PM Server (8EST) SUNDAY - Optional Day - 7 PM Server (8EST) ---- This is a mature, skillful, yet relaxed environment as we are a group of skilled players with a more casual schedule and feel. Simply put, we enjoy playing the game for the sake of it. If you're looking for a place to belong that cares for the individual player and not only about content, then you have come to the right place. We are a group of gamers with lives, just like you, who have come together with decades of WoW experience to provide a guild that does not just 'play' the game, but 'enjoys' the game through events, raids, dungeons, PvP, exploration, and all other aspects of the game. We have built a consistent core group of raiders who can not only progress through content, but also train and teach others who wish to raid but need a little help. We are currently looking to add to our roster to fill some gaps. If you are jumping back into WoW after an extended break and looking to jump into raiding, be sure to contact one of us in-game or via battle.net so that we can plug you in today. If you have come this far in our forum post, then there is only one thing left for you to do - join us! Simply search for "Sanctus" in game and message a member of the guild, or reply to this forum with any questions, comments, and your character name so that we may better serve you! Questions, comments, and concerns? Battle Tag: 'Pointmann' - "SpectreG4#1998" 'Kuthero' - 'Kuthero#1219' 'OB' - 'Ohbe#11114' 'Pathogyn' - 'Blightfang#1802' 'Karobeth' - 'Elektro137#1412'Kuthero28 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 Mythic+ 5man Guild Looking for more We are a small group of retired high end mythic raiders that either can't make normal raiding schedules or don't want to commit to the attendance requirements of a raiding guild. However we still enjoy playing the game and are excited to be able to experience high end content for smaller groups through mythic+ 5 mans. We are looking for more like minded people that wish to form a guild of friends that can find solid mythic+ groups without having to rely on gambling on group finder pugs. There will be no application however there will be a screening process and an item level requirement. If this sounds like something you may be interested in reply to this thread or message SykO#1859 or Kloop#11824 in game.Hi4 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 Vengeance DH 877 Equipped LF Raiding Guild Hello Sargeras! I am an active player seeking a new home to raid as a tank. In Legion I have been able to clear 7/7H with a small guild group and pugs. I have led these groups and know the mythic versions of the fights as well as ToV. I also have quite a bit of mythic keystone experience as DH tank excels with sigils and AoE. Here is a Warcraft logs link for H EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15753342/10/ In previous expansions I have killed Garrosh and Deathwing before nerfs or prepatch with my competitive guild group. I am hoping to find another group of that caliber. I currently have 3 legendaries and 30 artifact points. I also have a WW monk alt (854) that can be geared to raid as well. My availability would be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 7PM - 11PM Central. Please hit me up on BNET if you'd like to talk: supamage#1498 Have a nice night! ShearShearbert0 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 <GWS> 5/7M 2/3H | Fr/Sa 11p-3a CST | LFM <Get Well Soon> on Sargeras has a late night, weekend raid (5/7M, 2/3H) that is looking for dedicated and mature raiders interested in clearing the most challenging Mythic content in 2 nights. Raid times are Fri/Sat 11pm-3am CST. Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 9pm-1am PST 10pm-2am MST 11pm-3am CST 12am-4am EST Apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitment Even if you don't see your class/spec listed below, we still encourage any player of exceptional skill to apply at www.getwellsoonguild.com. When applying, be sure to click > [✔] Weekend Raid. DPS Recruitment - Rogue - Mage - Shadow Priest - any exceptional DPS should apply! Healer Recruitment - Holy Paladin To trial, you must apply at: http://www.getwellsoonguild.com/recruitmentVivienn0 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 Casual Resto Druid looking for guild Hey folks. I'm an 845 Resto Druid looking for a casual mythic+ dungeon guild. I don't have the time to commit to raids unfortunately. I'd love to help out when I can, but that could be rare. I'm hoping to find a guild with cool people to run some dungeons with when we all have time. Add me if you're interested: bangarang#11612Cream1 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 30, 2016 LF Mythic raiding guild (Horde or Ally) 889Frost/unholy DK looking for Mythic raiding guild (4/7M En exp) I'm willing to server change and faction changeBattlezones4 Nov 30, 2016
Nov 29, 2016 [A] <Dramatic> 4/7M, 3/3H LF DPS <Dramatic> 4/7M, 3/3 H is a new guild currently looking for DPS to fill out our core. This is NOT a bench spot. So far our guild has cleared 4/7M in ~3 hours of progression. Our goal is to be 7/7M in 2-3 weeks so if you want to join a guild that can progress quickly then you've come to the right place. Our current core is composed of skilled players who, outside of raiding, are pushing high mythic+ with multiple groups clearing +12 weekly and a few groups have even cleared +15 on time this week. We also plan on running optional alt raids for those that play a lot. Despite having many veterans in our core group who have raided for 10+ years we have a relaxed raid/guild environment and expect our members to not be abrasive. Raid times: Thur/Sun/Mon 8:30 EST - 12:00 EST Post here or contact me in game if you're interested. Crimm#1855Krimm1 Nov 29, 2016
Nov 29, 2016 [A][US-Sargeras]<Or Whatever> [A][US-Sargeras]<Or Whatever> looking for dps and a healer <Or Whatever> 7/7H 2/3N Is recruiting 1 healer and all dps (high need for dk, ret and feral). Raid nights are Tues/Thurs at 8-11PM server. Mythic+ on weekends. All casuals are welcome. We are a fairly geared group (average 870) starting mythic this week and need a few extra raiders to help out.  Btag is fallfordeath#1421Tjernobog0 Nov 29, 2016
Nov 29, 2016 C Plus Average is Recruiting! C Plus Average Looking for a few more! C Plus Average (2/7 Mythic) (3/3N) Recruiting DPS and Heals for Mythic group. Need to be Ilvl 855 or better with 2 Golds in Artifact. Raid nights Sun, Wed, Thurs 8-11 Server We are a close group of raiders/friends, many of us having been raiding together now for 16 years back to our days in EQ. We are looking for good people who are also good raider to help us move on towards progression. We also do Mythic + and Kara speed runs!! We need you!!! if you are interested please Battle Tag me- xanier#1608Xannier0 Nov 29, 2016
Nov 29, 2016 C Plus Average Seeking Dps/Heals for Mythic! C Plus Average, 13/13H, is currently completely done with heroic, and has a strong group of experienced veterans that wish to go into mythic! Many of us including myself have full mythic experience with previous raids and we are confident in our ability to progress forward. We are currently seeking dedicated healers and DPS right now to go into mythic HFC, and into Legion. We have a progression focused raid environment, and while we're not looking for any world firsts, we try to keep our raids fun, but still strictly business. Apply at http://www.cplusaverage.com/ and speak to Kerune (Kerune#1854) OR Sanctus ingame for information and to let us know you've applied. We look forward to clearing mythic with you all very soon!Senseilimb3 Nov 29, 2016
Nov 29, 2016 Tues/Thur Progression Guild Seeking DPS/Heals <Questionable>'s second Mythic Progression team is recruiting for Mythic EN, Heroic ToV, Nighthold, and beyond. We are currently seeking Ranged DPS with high priority on Ele Shaman's, Shadow Priests, Balance Druids, and Hunters; melee DPS with high priority on Feral Druids, and Havoc DHs; and healers with high priority on Holy and Disc Priest, and Resto Shamans. We are looking for individuals who are interested in the long haul as we are a team/goal oriented group going the extra mile to get our members geared and mythic ready. Apply at questionableguild.com (SELECT TEAM 2) or message Ccal#1676 on Bnet.Lytharion6 Nov 29, 2016