Sargeras

Aug 7 725 6/13M LF Raiding Guild I mained Feral in Legion, exp above ^^. Going into Legion I am looking for a mythic raiding guild to hopefully raid with a long time. I am wanting to main Mage/Lock/Rogue in Legion. Whichever one's I don't pick as my main, I will play them as my main alts and keep them up to par for raiding when needed. Add my btag if you would like to talk. Btag: Noodles#11952Thalmane3 Aug 7
Aug 7 Experienced Player Looking To Return - PvE Good afternoon folks, I have been playing WoW on and off since mid-end of TBC with quite a few stops in between. The heaviest is from WOTLK to mid-Cata and then again mid-end of MoP. I was on Tich for many, many years and pushed raiding progression in guilds like Slack and Wurd to Burd on my Guardian Druid and my Hunter as well as on my Resto Druid named Onstrider which is on my old account I have not touched since early MoP. I switched my focus from PvE to PvP and hit General in RBG's on Onstrider in early MoP and then 2200+ in 3's on my Hunter. I still want to dabble in PvP but now I really feel like I want to get back into raiding. I am willing to move one or more toons from Darkspear Alliance to any server/faction if I find the right home. I have every class at 100 except for Rogue and Mage but I am most experienced with Guardian/Resto Druid and Hunter. I am not looking to be as hardcore as I once was, as I simply don't have the time to raid 5 days a week for 6-7 hours each night. I am not looking to be server first, I am looking for a good group of people who also enjoy taking their content seriously and pushing some progression. Darkspear has almost no raiding progression, so that is why I am looking to other servers. On DS we basically have two guilds that are 12 or 13/13 Mythic and then everyone else is either extremely casual or focuses on PvP like I have for the past few years. I have no intention of quitting WoW again anytime soon, and I am an extremely dedicated player when I find a good home. I am intelligent and have no problem learning encounters, adapting, and helping out my guild with whatever they need. Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions at all. My bnet tag is lolnerds#1351 I should also mention that my availability would be about 5pm-10pm Pacific Sundays to Thursday and then on Friday/Saturday I'm free almost any time except the mornings.Somadream4 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] 699 Demo Lock LF Raiding Guild Legion I recently returned to WoW in prep for Legion. Hit ilvl 699 and have gone 4/13 Heroic HFC in a PUG pulling top dps. I have hardcore raiding in WotLK and Cata, then quit on and off throughout MoP and WoD. I'm looking for a chill progression guild for Legion that is looking to down Heroics and push for Mythics without consuming normal life. My ideal raid times are any day Monday-Thursday anytime after 9 PM Server Time. Add me Rin#1671 to talk in-game.Rinenmuii3 Aug 7
Aug 7 hunter LF guild for legion Looking to main hunter in legion. Comfortable getting into any class/spec as needed. Availability: Would much prefer guilds that raid after 10PM EST, but can work with times earlier. Friday and Saturday before 10 PM are my only unavailable times. If you reply to this post, please make it very clear what days/times you raid. Not looking for super competitive, but would like to clear all content while it is current. Biggest raiding achievement: Cutting Edge: Imperator's Fall. I'm an experienced raider, but have not raided seriously since Highmaul. #flotin1875Firstnaoki1 Aug 7
Aug 7 ★Endless is selling carries! What it do my lovelies! <Endless> is now selling Heroic and Mythic carries and invites you to look over what we offer, but first: Why buy from us? - We come from a raiding background that promotes efficiency in all things, which is a quality you should be looking for when purchasing a carry: I imagine you do not expect any wipes or downtime, which is precisely what we aim to avoid; - Organization is key when offering a service and through years of carry selling, we've developed systems that allow us to worry about all the planning beforehand so that you may enjoy a clean purchase; - We try to orient and accommodate the customer above all; - We offer very competitive prices. What we sell - 11/13M HFC run (master looter) - 1M; - 13/13M HFC run (master looter) - 1.5M; - 13/13M + Felsteel Annihilator - 2.5M; - Archimonde + Felsteel Annihilator - 1.5M; How it works - 40% deposit: if you wish to reserve a spot, you will need to deposit 40% of the run's cost when booking. Non refundable; - For every master looter run, you have access to all the loot available to your class. We will always make sure that you have no competition for loot, unless you're booking a "second priority" spot; - Times go as follows: Tuesday 7PM for 13/13M runs, around 8PM for Archimonde only (All server time). If you are interested in booking with <Endless>, add my battle.net tag and we'll chat! bazz#1335 Have a great day! B.Bupsie197 Aug 7
Aug 7 [A] <Raiders without Borders> 13/13M <Raiders without Borders> is comprised mostly of 13/13 cutting edge mythic raiders. We are currently looking forward to Legion while enjoying 7.0. Our guild strives to complete mythic content while keeping a loose and fun raid environment. We are a two night, semi-hardcore guild that realizes real life comes first. Our attendance policies are tailor made for people with kids, in college, military, and various other things that could sporadically come up. Our members are very active on WoW and other Blizzard games. We are constantly grouping in Overwatch, Diablo 3, and have some really good Hearthstone players. We have pretty standard mythic raid expectations. We expect applicants to know their class, come to raid fully prepared, and properly follow mechanics. Proper raid addons such as BigWigs/DBM, WeakAuras, ERT, and any other boss particular addons. Raid Times: Main raid: Tues Wednesday 7:00PM Central to 11:00PM Weekend Mythic team: Friday Saturday 7:00PM Central to 10:00PM Classes Needed: Tues Wed = Holy Paladin, Ret Paladin, Elemantal Shaman, and Warlock Friday/Saturday raid = Everything but tanks. Any other exceptional DPS or Healer classes please feel free to inquire. Please add Bearshadez#1498 or WangChung#1253 to real id for if interested or if you have any questions Be 730+ with ring preferably mythic experiencedElviis0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Legion Guild. I am looking for a guild that raids a maximum of 3 nights per week. I have played WoW for the past 12 years and have been a hardcore raider for about 10 of them. I have been in top 100 guilds for pretty much that entire time and when I raid I usually have 100% attendance. I have been healing officer in all my guilds but I have zero plans to continue in that role. I am looking for a guild with people who enjoy this game. I would hope it would be a guild full of adults who are serious about raiding but enjoy having fun joking around or doing other things in WoW. I would prefer alliance but I have played horde. I am also considering playing holy priest or resto shaman so I am flexible in that respect, pally is my first choice though. I have been a healer my entire time in WoW. I just spent 1800.00 dollars building a beast of a cpu and I plan to make good use of it.Kyleè2 Aug 6
Aug 6 Looking for a Chinese guild Looking for a Chinese guild. New in NA :)Cutiemoon1 Aug 6
Aug 6 Need a carry in Legion? Try <Business Class>! This week I had the guild <Business Class> carry me through 3 bosses in Mythic HFC and they gave me a VERY generous price. The whole experience was wonderful, all of the guild members I interacted with were friendly and talkative. The person who facilitates all of the sales (Rowin) was so easy to talk to and extremely friendly. They invited me into their Discord so I felt very included, and all the members of the run were very helpful with any questions I had. To top it all off, someone in the raid got a BoE during my run that we didn't notice at the time. When the guild noticed later however, they informed me and promptly mailed me the item! All in all, <Business Class> was the perfect guild to get carried by. Fair. Fast. Fun. I know it's close to the end of WoD (thankfully), but when Legion comes around and you are looking for a carry, go to <Business Class> First!Thanksguys0 Aug 6
Aug 5 &lt;WAKE ME UP INSIDE&gt; Fresh Guild <WAKE ME UP INSIDE> is a freshly made guild that is looking to work our way through all content come Legion. We are a friendly group of players that are currently looking to add more to the roster. We are going to progress through both PvP and PvE content. We have several experienced PvP and PvE players, including an ex-gladiator and several 2200+ rated players as well as several players that progressed through heroic content in Wotlk and Cataclysm. Many of us have taken a few years off of the game and are finally coming back with the upcoming expansion. We cannot promise that we will be a top performing guild but we will attempt all content in a timely manner. Current raid times for Legion are as follows (subject to change): Monday and Wednesday nights starting at 9pm CST / 10pm EST. Alt/Reserve raids are on Saturday at 7pm CST / 8pm EST. RBGs are still to be determined. As for the current status of the Guild, most of us are leveling characters or leveling professions and casually preparing for the expansion launch. We are not progressing through any current content. If you would like to join or know more information regarding the guild feel free to message me or Lottic in game or drop by our Discord server (We will provide the discord server if asked) Crom#1697Paravenom8 Aug 5
Aug 5 Resto Sham LF Raiding Guild Resto sham LF Raiding Guild- Want to earn a core spot for legion! Im always looking for ways to optimize my class and skill. Ive mained resto sham for the past 4 xpac. I hate to fail and i always give 100%! Im new to server and looking to find a place to plant roots and stay commited. Pst in game Balto#1142 or post here. i will check frequently List your raid times and any other info pleaseBossaroni0 Aug 5
Aug 4 WEEKEND Raiding Guild! Sargeras-US Alliance <Under Raided> on Sargeras-US (Alliance) is a semi-hardcore guild looking for mature players to work together and build up a strong Team to push Legion progression! We are a bit behind due to our guild being new, but we have a strong desire to change that. We are recruiting all exceptional players, and new/returning players as well for our roster! Progression: TBA Raid Times: Sat/Sun 11:30pm-2:45am (CST) Recruiting: Tanks: Warrior: Protection (Closed) Druid: Guardian (Closed) Death Knight: Blood (Closed) Paladin: Protection (Closed) Demon Hunter: Vengeance (Closed) Range/Melee Dps: Shaman: Elemental (Closed) Enhancement (Open) Druid: Feral (Closed) Balance (Open) Priest: Shadow (Open) Paladin: Retribution (Open) Warrior: Fury (Open) Arms (Closed) Hunter: Marksman (Open) Beastmaster (Open) Survival (Open) Rogue: Assassination (Open) Outlaw (Open) Subtlety (Open) Warlock: Affliction (Open) Demonology (Open) Destruction (Open) Mage: Arcane (Open) Fire (Open) Frost (Closed) Death Knight: Frost (Open) Unholy (Open) Monk: Windwalker (Open) Demon Hunter: Havoc (Open) Healers: Priest: Holy (Closed) Discipline (Closed) Druid: Resto (Open) Paladin: Holy (Closed) Monk: Mistweaver (Open) Shaman: Resto (Closed) What do we expect of you?: Know your class/spec inside and out, take the time to read up and always strive to improve. We have a 2 week trial period for new members, If you sign up on calendar we expect you to be online at 11:15, 15 mins prior to raid for invites. If you are unable to make a night due to work/real life/etc, please let the gm or a officer know with a in-game mail. We can provide flasks/potions and food, coming prepared is not required but its always a bonus. Respect officers and guildies, we are all part of a team with the same goal, kill bosses in a drama free environment. What can you expect from us?: A semi-hardcore and friendly atmosphere, we like to enjoy our time raiding and when needed we are serious about progression. An opportunity to become a core raider and part of our team! We will offer help to any questions / concerns you may have. We work as a team and will not disrespect anyone learning or failing to a mechanic, etc. Positive and helpful guild members! We socialize everyday in mumble anyone is welcome to come chat. How to contact us?: If you have any questions or to apply add my btag and talk to me in game, elitehobo#1532 We hope to hear from you! Thank youCyberhobo5 Aug 4
Aug 4 12/13M Warlock LF Guild Simply looking for a raid team on Sargeras to try and push the US and server ranks. Raid times after 9:30 EST. I can raid literally 7 days a week. Add my battle tag. AlecC1998#1190Vexoth1 Aug 4
Aug 4 shaman looking for midday raiding guild shaman looking for a midday raiding guild... any day is fine with me. I prefer a guild with all of the heirlooms unlocked so I can level some alts in the future. I could do pvp or pve but I'm mostly worried about raiding schedules... I don't have time to spend all night raiding... I value my sleep more than some video game JSStormofaeons0 Aug 4
Aug 4 <Mt Hyjal Snowboard Team> Recruiting DPS! MHST>SARGERAS-ALLIANCE-US is a semi-casual progression guild looking for a few more 17+ members to fill our Legion Raid Roster. We are a guild that's been raiding together since WotLK and we're looking to get back into progression. Our times for Legion Raiding will be Wed & Thurs 6:00-8:30pm server time(central). We are currently looking for these classes and specs: -Havoc DH -Unholy and/or Frost DK -Mages -Marksmanship Hunter -Rogues -Shadow Priest -Retribution Paladin -Arms and/or Fury Warrior If you're interested in meeting the team to see if we're right for you visit mhst.wowlaunch.com or you can whisper me in game at Luna-Sargeras.Luna0 Aug 4
Aug 4 Boomy LF Hardcore Legion raid guild Balance Druid LF Hardcore raiding guild for Legion, Having the time to raid almost any day/time. I have all communication programs and a working mic, i am vocal. I know how to play my class and come to raids on time a prepared with all consumables possible. Also bring a positive and supportive attitude to guild/raid. I plan on dashing to lvl cap ASAP and running dungeons, as well as craftables to boost ilvl for raiding. Looking for that right guild for me so i can strive up to the top and achiev victory! experience: Been playing WoW since Beta Vanilla. Have over a year played on some toons. Ran every raid possible from Vanilla to current and pushed progression at the current time of all Xpacs. If your not a Hardcore guild and not taking the raiding to serious i am not for you and i would rather you not message me, not looking for casual guild. Hardcore only <3Crushinblow0 Aug 4
Aug 4 Holy pally Looking for guild Time Zone - EST/7 pm to 10:30/11pm on weekdays is preferred raid times with weekends being flexible but no more then one night during the weekend, prefer sunday. What I'm Looking For - Semi serious Raiding Guild, nothing extreme just want to progress with a guild during the weekdays or weekends. I would prefer a guild that does not raid too late if weekdays since I wake up very early for work. I also have a friend of mine who would like to tag along but is not really looking for the same raiding as I am. But in all honestly I did not think I would get into raiding again but legion looks cool and I could see myself getting back into the mix with the right group of people. Progression- Used to be Hardcore raider from vanilla to the middle of cata then my drive to play dyed off up until...... now What I play - Holy pally, Holy pally, holy pally. Been healing as my main since vanilla and do not plan to change, so if you need some healing then I got the hook ups. I also have my brother who would be interested in coming along with me, he plays a unholy DK. I also would be transferring from another server.Kickur2 Aug 4
Aug 4 Healer lf guild :) 717 resto druid looking for raid guild on sargeras transfering tonightGallius4 Aug 4
Aug 4 737 resto shaman Lf raiding guild looking for a guild to finish up and go into legion with looking for a guild with a progression minded and friendly that does other things together out side of raid.Säbrena5 Aug 4
Aug 4 5/13M holy pally lf raid guild. Coming back from a layoff due to RL matters and able to raid again. Looking for a guild to finish off wod and go into Legion with. Looking for a guild that raids weekdays 8pm st.Icypops2 Aug 4
Aug 4 <Defiant> is recruiting for Legion! Greetings Sargeras! Defiant has been on Sargeras for over seven years and we are currently recruiting for Legion. Our raid times are 7-10 PM Server on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are currently building up a 20 person roster for Legion and are looking for folks who want to raid and have fun killing bosses two to three days a week. We are currently looking for ranged DPS for our raid team. Have room for Ele Shaman, Mage, Warlock, or Shadow Priest. We are also building a PvP team that will be running RBGs and are accepting casual members who just want a fun place to level and chat. Contact Elderfox, Caralinda, Valfreyja, or Methco for a chat and a guild invite.Elderfox2 Aug 4
Aug 4 WTS Names - Elemental - Giant - Judgment Selling Elemental, Giant, and Judgment on Sargeras for gold. They are all on under level 30's so they have no deletion 30day wait to reclaim. Add me, leave an offer here, or send me your offer through the mail to Keg-Sargeras. Giant#11216Adrenaline0 Aug 4
Aug 3 Rogue/Spriest LF Raid Guild Alliance Rogue and Shadow Priest Looking for Raid Guild Hi there, A friend and I are looking for a committed, serious and experienced guild to raid with this upcoming expansion. Our main focus is to become reliable raiders to a guild with a proven and established core. Our goal is to progress far into early content and move onto Mythic Raids and beyond. We also enjoy in PvP and are interested in RBGs/arena/etc, but this is not required. Who we are: Rogue: Vanilla-WOTLK Top tier raiding, cleared all content at a high level. Gladiator Season 3 and multiple Duelist titles through BC/WOTLK/MOP. Shadow Priest: BC - Cata Top tier raiding experience. Raided with a top level guild (Last Chapter - Zuluhed) who were constantly top three on the server throughout those expansions. We are both dedicated and will be putting a lot of time into the game. We are both punctual and are flexible with raid times. We are adults and are easy going, looking for people of the same. Preferences: 9:00-12:00 Server Time (willing to raid around these times) Any Weekday/Sunday Feel free to contact us Dalhooosie#1854 Bandicoot#1484Dalhoosie2 Aug 3
Aug 3 (A) <Mana> 11/13 LFM Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to check out our guild <Mana>. My name is Quixsis and I am the GM of <Mana>; a close-knit guild building momentum into Legion from Mythic HFC with competitive Legion goals. We have an adjusted raiding schedule, compared to most other guilds, and cater to a very niche set of raiders. “Why is that?” Our raids and overall guild activity revolve around the Late Night Raider personality. Nearly all of our raiders are Swing Shifters or owners of their own businesses which require special raiding times to fit their busy lives. If 11pm is your 6 o’ clock, we might just be the right guild for you! “Why did you make a guild?” My own schedule prevented me from joining many guilds that were in the right amount of progression and performance that I sought and I had other extremely talented raiders from my past exploits who were in similar boats. One thing led to another and pieces slipped into place for <Mana> to take shape. “What are your goals?” End Game PVE Content. I have experienced previous expansion content as it was current and loved every moment of it. I wish for nothing else but for everyone in my guild to see what Blizzard has created for its players and to reap the wonderful rewards when we succeed. So here is our recruitment info: We are looking for, preferably, ranged DPS such as Boomkin, Mage, Lock and whatever else kills from a distance. At this stage of our recruitment we are looking for characters who are ilevel 730+; meaning 4-set, legendary ring and solid Mythic experience are great bonuses. However; don’t let that deter you, we are flexible and willing to make adjustments in regards to knowledgeable players. Please give us holler. For faster reply's and for the sake of seriousness please apply at at: http://mana-sargeras.enjin.com/ Please contact us below for more information. May the force be with you. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 11:30 pm - 2:30 am PST (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time the following morning: ) Important Battle Tags CO-GM Pepper#1862 (Heelyourself) GM Quixsis#1477 (Quixsis) CO-GM Lonesoldier#1409 (Loni) BamBam#1907 (Ashiva)Quixsis1 Aug 3
Aug 3 &lt;Edging&gt; Late-night Guild LFM for Legion <Edging> Welcome to Edging! We’re a late night raiding guild on US-Sargeras. After forming in April 2016, we managed to clear 10/13M before pre-patch. We’ve decided to forego progressing during the remainder of pre-patch, in exchange for preparation for the Legion progression cycle. We expect to fully clear both raid instances upon the launch of Legion, in a relatively short time-frame for the hours that we raid. We’re a pretty laid back guild that enjoys fun (as most people do). We have a messenger app that we use to keep in touch throughout the day, as well as meme. We are led by a 13/13M raider, who is in a well known top 5, US Guild. We have extensive knowledge of nearly every spec, and are willing to help players improve, assuming they’re willing as well. We raid: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 1am - 4am EST (10pm - 1am PST) Currently, we’re recruiting any qualified players, however we have a special interest in: Any Tank Ele or Enhance Shaman Windwalker Hunter Mage Rogue If you have any questions or would like to inquire about trialing, feel free to contact us! Najari#1921 Tierain#1253 Dustin#1540Keeky2 Aug 3
Aug 3 733 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Prog 11/13M Exp Hello there! Like the title says, I'm 11/13 Mythic exp (This progression was done on another character prior to main swapping to this, have 8/13 Mythic on this character) and 733 item level, looking for a good guild to potentially do the last bit of progression in WoD and go into Legion with. I'm looking for a guild that raids later at night, somewhere between 9:30pm-2am MDT (11:30pm-4am EST) Aura#1363 is my battle tag if you're interested or have any questions for me. Cheers~Ilestiá2 Aug 3
Aug 3 Returning Mage looking for raiding guild! Hello all! I am a returning mage looking for a raiding guild in Legion! I have prior Mythic/Heroic raiding experience as well as AotC for Archimonde this xpac and Garrosh last xpac. I am unfortunately unavailable on Tuesday nights because of some College courses but any other night is fine! If you have any questions feel free to add my BT: Sproodz#1282. Thank you!Mageboi2 Aug 3
Aug 3 Warlock LF Legion Mythic guild Old Pro Warlock returning for end game raiding (Previosuly in a Top 500 guild....Awakening on Mug'thul). I got rid of my old account but decided to boost this account and come back for Legion. I would like to talk to Interested guilds in voice chat before applying online.Realdotz2 Aug 3
Aug 3 Holy priest (10/13 M EXP) looking for a home Hey Guys, I have recently returned to wow and am looking to finish off Mythic HFC and roll into Legion with a bunch of light-hearted folks. Should you be interested in picking up a healer or have more questions please feel free to drop a line here! CheersRumman3 Aug 3
Aug 3 <Divine Vigilance> Felsteel Annihilator Sales If you are interested in buying from Divine Vigilance, you have come to the right place! We will keep this post up-to-date with our current sales. If you would like to schedule a run, ask a question about your run, or if you want to enquire about something else that we do not have listed; please contact Shennin (Shennin#1781), Bloodsowrd (Bloodsowrd#1834), Hyeapero (Hyeapero#1659), or Fedorachip (elchupacabre#1987). You are also welcome to post on this thread to purchase a listed sale. Current Sales: Mythic Archimonde + Felsteel Annihilator + Loot (Including WF/socketed gear!) - 1.5M Current Availability: July 19th and beyond. Sale Details: If posting, please include: your Battle Tag and character name. If you are buying, you must be available Tuesday 8:30PM CST thru 9:30PM CST. ***A 500k gold deposit is required to reserve your spot which is nonrefundable if you fail to show or disconnect for more than 15 minutes. The remaining balance is due when you enter the raid.*** If for any reason you cannot make your scheduled sell date, please contact us immediately to work out a reschedule! Sales Completed: ~50 Thanks!Bloodsowrd58 Aug 3
Aug 3 9/13M Warlock LF intense raid guild. Sargeras (US). 9/13 LF intense raid guild to push us ranks as top guild in US as well as a top guild on Sargeras. I can raid any night after 9:30pm EST until WHENEVER. I will raid every night of the week to get bosses down. Add my battle tag to discuss more. AlecC1998#1190Vexoth2 Aug 3
Aug 3 &lt;KittenMeRightMeow&gt; recruiting for mythic! Focused on serious mythic raiding with a light schedule We're a new guild of returning players freshly transferred from a small realm. We are getting ready for Legion! Times Tues and Thurs 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST/Server Attention: Temporary raiding times are in effect until the start of November. The temporary raiding times are: Fri and Sat, 7:00pm - 10:30pm CST/Server Looking for All except tanks and healing priest! Apply at kittenmeguild.tumblr.com Contact Raid leader: Stankie#1903 Alternate: Lycia#1560Vycia14 Aug 3
Aug 3 &amp;lt;TRG&amp;gt; 13/13M HFC + Mounts sale Hi there. <Totally Rad Guild> is open for business! Now that the pre patch is live we are selling full 13/13 Mythic HFC clears, including a shiny Archimonde mount [Felsteel Annihilator] and any loot that you can conceivably use (on master loot). We'll also throw in a Blackhand mount [Ironhoof Destroyer] for free if you're into that kind of thing. The current price is 2M gold payable on Sargeras-US, with a 700k deposit made in advance to secure your spot. The remaining gold will be due when you join the raid. Keep in mind with only a limited number of weeks left before Legion, at which point the drop rate will be reduced to 1%, the price is bound to rise. Get 'em while they're hot! Carries will take place on a Wednesday, and we will require you to be online from 9:00pm CST and should be completed before 12:00am CST. We will ask that you join our discord voice chat for the duration of the festivities (can be done through a simple web browser), but your job will be pretty simple: 1) Hit the boss 2) ??? 3) Collect loot If you're interested or have questions please get in touch with me via battle.net Mediic#1535 Thanks! Current openings: Wed 3rd August, 9pm CST Wed 10th August, 9pm CSTMiises28 Aug 3
Aug 2 Instance not found bug Just curious if others are seeing this problem or not today. Seems like garrisons and dungeons don't work currently.Gunmæster2 Aug 2
Aug 2 <Relentless> 5/13M NIGHT RAIDING GUILD <Relentless> (Est. May 24th, 2013) [5/13M] is a Area 52 Night raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of working adults with a love for raiding. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 13/13N + 13/13H + 5/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Friday/Saturday 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST---Eastern [Area 52 Server Time] 9:00PM - 12:00PM CST Central 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST---Pacific 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST---Mountain 12:00PM - 3:00PM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 11:00AM - 2:00PM (Next Day) JST---Japan 3:00AM - 6:00AM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is a big thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Classes/Specs Needed ♦♦♦ Dps, melee primarily but don't be afraid to apply if you're ranged. ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - High Attendance with few exceptions. - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Primarily going to be Master Loot based on rolls unless it otherwise massively benefits the raid for a specific player to receive the item. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ TS3, DBM, EPGP Exorsus Raid Tools. ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://relentless.wowlaunch.com/ You can also speak with one of our officers directly. If you have logs please also message me with a link to your previous raiding tiers logs. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Fallscreek#1219 Thank youCórrupted0 Aug 2
Aug 1 Healer&Rdps L4 Weekend Raiding Guild Hello! My good friend and I have decided to come back to wow, and we want to raid! We are looking for a guild that is going to be fun to raid with, while still maintaining a serious and content pushing attitude. Preferably a guild that is already established and is just looking for some more bodies in their group. We would be playing resto shaman, and mage. We have raided previously in WotLK, and MoP. We're pretty serious about it when we get into it, so we hope you will be too.Baidanoth1 Aug 1
Aug 1 <Mexican Border Patrol> Looking for raiders! Hey ladies and gentlemen. We are Mexican Border Patrol. We a guild of previous mythic raiders who are tired of the 16+ hour raid week. We are seeking a fun raiding environment that promotes social growth and building a healthy raid team. We are open to feedback across all ranks which increases our productivity and allows everyone to have a voice. We just formed this guild about 1 month ago and we are starting to get really rounded out for legion. Our raid times are: Tuesday- 6:45 to 10 pm Server time. Thursday: 6:45 to 10pm Server time. Previous raid experience will be one of the major prerequisites when we talk. What we are looking for! Tanks- Warrior DK Healers- Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin DPS- Looking at all Damage Dealers. I am Funkyferal the Guilds Guardian Druid and If you are interested Reply to this post or if you can find me online at #Brolaf#1160. You can also reach our Guild Master at Ghôsts #1540Funkyferal25 Aug 1
Aug 1 The name "Majeye" taken by level 2 Was just curious if the owner of the name "Majeye" on this realm would be willing to give it up? I've had the name on WoW since 2003 now (when I started in alpha classic), back when I was on Kil'Jaeden, am now on Turalyon and looking to come to Sargeras to play with a few friends. Would love the ability to keep my original name if at all possible. (Found it on a level 2 gnome mage here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?f=wowcharacter&sort=realmName&dir=a&q=majeye&page=2 ) Thanks in advance & for your consideration! -MajeyeMajeye6 Aug 1
Aug 1 Fiery Plate Gauntlets Hi, I'm a newer player and was not around the time that the Fiery Plate Gauntlets quest was active. I'm interested in buying. Please let me know if you can or know somebody who can! Thanks.Christeon0 Aug 1
Aug 1 LF Weekend raiding Guild My room mate (Mage), and myself (ele sham) are looking for a guild to raid with when legion drops. Add me at Cogmeister17#1387 so we can chat!Shamanikus0 Aug 1
Aug 1 Mage LF Guild that raids around 5PM ST Looking for a Guild that raids any day of the week from approximately: 6PM-1030PM EST 5PM-930PM CST 3PM-730PM PST Previous experience: Top 100 Guild in MoP as a Healer Top 500 Guild in Wotlk and Cataclysm as a Healer/DPS Exstensive experience on the Beta, level 7 characters to 100, including a Fire Mage which I will be maining in Legion. My BiS gear along with leveling and artifact spending power are already mapped out. I'm looking to be semi hardcore for Legion Mythic raiding. 2-4 Days a week is fine. I can provide 100% raid attendance as long as it falls within or close to the hours posted above. I have alot of previous raids experience. However due to moving and other career related issues I was never really able to play on a consistant basis during WoD, which is why I'm looking for a guild for Legion. You can message me in game at Frostys#1524. ThanksSecurebank0 Aug 1
Aug 1 [A] WTB Heavy Junkbox Looking to buy heavy junkboxes. CoD at your price Xundesa#11707Xundesa11 Aug 1
Aug 1 <DC> Selling Felsteel Annihilator/Ironhoof WE ONLY ACCEPT GOLD ON SARGERAS-US <Dinosaur Cowboys> of Sargeras-US is selling mythic carries. We are 13/13M with fully geared mythic raiders. Below is the list of options you can pick from MYTHIC CARRIES INCLUDE ALL LOOT, TIER, AND NON WARFORGED OR SOCKETED GEAR (Unless no raider needs it) ... THESE RUNS ARE TUESDAYS STARTING AROUND 7 SERVER TIME Deposits A 25% non-refundable down payment is required to secure your spot in the raid and the rest paid AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RAID. If you are unhappy after your run or during your run you can contact me directly. Mumble is required for all runs - no talking is needed, just the ability to listen to instructions. Please contact me if you are interested in any run - Mymind#11277 Please contact my GM if you have any issues/concerns - Oldcastle#1144Mymind69 Aug 1
Jul 31 <Vape Naysh> Recruiting ALL! W/Th 9PM Hey there! <Vape Naysh> is a newly-formed guild of long-time veterans, looking for folks of all roles to fill our ranks! We are comprised of friendly, experienced players, in an efficient, yet laid-back environment. If you are looking to experience bleeding-edge content alongside some genuine folks, then look no further! We will be raiding Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9-11 PM, server time. With the arrival of Legion, we will also have weekly-scheduled PvP and Mythic dungeon events. We are currently recruiting all roles and classes!!! If you would like to join us, you may contact me in-game; BattleTag: coops#1394 Our website: http://vapenayshguild.enjin.com/ Thanks!Vykaros2 Jul 31
Jul 31 [A] Looking for raiders for Legion ! Hello there this is <Tea Party> an alliance guild, we are looking for raiders for Legion progress we aim to do mythic and to start raiding normal as soon as everyone hit lvl 110 :). Our group so far consists on 7 players, 6 of us know each other for years and have cleared Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar (we took a break from the game but comming back for Legion). Also we are all between the ages of 22-30 and love to have laughs and a good time while raiding!. Our team so far is: Tanks: DK Druid Healers: Resto Shaman Holy Priest DPS: Unholy DK Hunter Enh shaman We dont have our raid times yet since we want to talk about that with everyone and find a time we all feel comfortable, but we are going to have 2 or 3 raid nights (most likely tuesdays and thursdays) and an optional raid on sundays. Some of the roles are flexible (DK Blood doesnt mind going dps and give the tanking spot to someone else same goes for me the resto shaman!) so dont be afraid to contact us if you play some of the classes i mentioned before! My name is Fran and you can find me here or my bnet which is franross#1989, have a good one and thanks for reading!Franross3 Jul 31
Jul 31 <Shipping Up to Stormwind> asdfasdfQueuecumber6 Jul 31
Jul 31 <New Oath> Newly Transferred Guil LFM <New Oath> is a newly transferred guild looking for experienced players that want to push for mythic. Currently recruiting DPS and 2 healers (prefer 1 priest). Expected raid times are M/W 7-10pm serverRaelynx0 Jul 31
Jul 31 [A] New PvE guild LFM for Legion Progression <RoughHouse> Is a new guild over on Sargeras-US!! Our foundation belongs of several raiders with many capabilities of leading a successful team!! As a new guild, we have a lot of building and competition ahead of us, but with our structure we have a very solid, dedicated core to being one of the best on the realm. Our team consists of our GM, Mcphearson/Rekkaken, who has years of experience in leadership. He has lead successful teams in several games, including Warcraft. Myself, our raid lead has years and years of top end progression where I have raided with Top 100 US guilds back in BC/Wrath and is currently 13/13M in HFC. I have lead and been an officer in several guilds but i'm now looking to start something new. The current raiders we have, have maintained years of top end experience and knowledge with the game that will help us be one of the best progression guilds on such a competitive server. We do not have set raid times, but do believe we will be raiding Tues/Wed/Thurs and possibly a 4th day, with the time's of 8-12p EST. At the start of the xpac we will be thriving to be the top, it may be possible we go outside of our wanted schedule to raid. We are a competitive team, and do not wish to get behind on content throughout the entire tier and even eventual tiers yet to be announced. If this is the team you are looking for and you are interested in joining please contact us through Battle Tag!! Bnet Tag - Rekkaken#1464Blafrican0 Jul 31
Jul 31 720 Boomy LF Raiding Guild I am currently looking for a new home. I use to be a hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my class extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I also have a few alts that I could gear quickly if needed. I have a MW/WW Monk, a Disc/Shadow Priest and a Mage. Currently 2/13M HFC, but have studied all of the fights. I am available: Monday thru Thursday anytime after 5pm. In closing, I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic/mythic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Any questions, please feel free to add my battletag: Vanthios#1545Vanthios3 Jul 31
Jul 31 WTB H HFC Guild Loot Title says it all paying 200k for all loot relevant to my spec for my alliance mage nummies#1726Hippoluvr0 Jul 31