Sargeras

Nov 4, 2016 WTB Twisted Pandemonite Choker 80k WTB Twisted Pandemonite Choker Impatient (the straight haste one). I will throw in an added bonus to whoever gets me the item first.Rawdoginyou0 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [A] <Bout Tree Fiddy> 4/7H LFM For Core <Bout Tree Fiddy> is currently recruiting for more people for our raid team. Who We Are: We are a relatively new guild started by a few RL friends who have raided at various times since Classic and finally decided to start over together. We are looking to have a fun time while getting bosses down and progressing at a steady pace. We are looking for raiders that are looking to have a good time, joke around, but down bosses quickly and cleanly. What We Are Looking For: For the raid team, I will have an updated list of what we are looking for exactly below: Tanks: Full, but I am willing to switch to DPS for raids if you are good and consistent. DPS: Don’t need much until we get reliable healers but otherwise we are mainly looking for Mail DPS, Warlock, Shadow Priest, but will accept others. Healers: Holy Priest. MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin. But are interested in talking to any healers As for other members that want to progress in a less scheduled manner, we want anyone that wants to do mythic plusses with guild groups and will always try to get a guild group going before pugging. We even have a dedicated Mythic+ night on mondays to get keys as high as we can for chests. We also want to get PvP going more regularly as well. Progression: 7/7 N EN 4/7 H EN Core Raid Times: CST/Server Time Wed: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Thurs: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Sun: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Other Event Times: CST/Server Time (Not required) Sat: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Friends and Family Raid Mon: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Mythic + Groups Scheduled We are also working on getting PvP groups going Loot Distribution: Loot Council For More Info: Wit119o#1873 -GM Cow001#1842 - Co-GM Supersoaka -Co-GM Bane69#1371 -Officer Kusanagii - OfficerJazine0 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [A] <Thuggernaut> Mythic Raiding Raid Times Tue, Wed, Thurs 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST Recruiting Open to all classes, but primarily in need of... Boomkin Shadow Priest About Us Formerly a Mal'Ganis-Horde guild, we moved to Sargeras-Alliance for Legion. The majority of our players have been raiding since vanilla. We plan to aggressively push new content and are looking for a few more exceptional players to join us. Accepting applications via our website. Website http://www.thuggernaut-guild.com/ Contact me in game with any questions. Wakenblake#1127Wakenblake13 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 [A]<Edging> 3/7M Late-Night Guild, 7/7M Lead <Edging> edgingguild.com http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Edging We are a semi-hardcore late-night raiding guild on US-Sargeras. Our goal is to raid at a high level and clear content in a relatively short time-frame for the amount of hours we raid. After forming in April 2016, we managed to clear 10/13M Hellfire Citadel before the legion pre-patch. We are currently 3/7 mythic in Emerald Nightmare. We are led by a 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Raider who raids in a well known Top 5 U.S. guild. The officer core has extensive knowledge of nearly every spec and are willing to help players improve, assuming they are willing to learn. We are a pretty laid back guild that enjoys pushing progression while having fun and not taking ourselves too seriously. We also love dank memes and long walks on the beach. Currently, we’re recruiting any qualified players, however we have a special interest in: Protection Warrior/Protection Paladin/Guardian Druid Ret Paladin Warrior Shadow Priest Ele or Enhance Shaman Hunter Raid Times and Schedule We maintain a raid schedule of three days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Monday Pacific Invites out 9:45pm-1am Mountain Invites out 10:45pm-2am Central Invites out 11:45pm-3am Eastern Invites out 12:45am-4am Raid Expectations High attendance At least 90% attendance is expected. We are always understanding of real life hiccups and all we ask is that if you know you will be late or not able to attend raid please let an officer know Survivability and Mechanics Don’t stand in the fire. If you are dead, you can’t do DPS/HPS and if you don’t do the mechanics of a boss fight your DPS/HPS doesn’t actually matter. Preparedness Come to raid when raid invites go out (15 minutes prior to raid) and have your runes/flasks/pots ready to go. Effort We expect all raiders to read up and be knowledgeable on their class as well as the boss encounters. Stable Internet and Computer We need raiders with stable internet and computers that aren’t potatoes. If you cannot stay connected or can’t see the fire on the ground, we just can’t have that in our raid. Required Add-Ons WeakAuras DBM Exorsus Raid tools We also require a phone/browser application called slack Loot Information Edging uses a loot council system. If a person on the loot council wants an item, an alternate steps into the council for fair distribution. Things we take into account for loot In no particular Order... Attendance Amount of upgrade (Although we will not just toss gear to people who refuse to run normal/heroic or mythic+ to get gear for themselves) Efforts outside of raids to improve your character: ie. fully upgrading gear, enchants, gems, etc. Player performance Questions If you have any questions please contact one of the officers in game. Najari#1921 Tierain#1253 Apply on our website edgingguild.comKeeky2 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 Hero Association 7/7H recruiting for Mythic "Hero Association" 7/7H recruiting knowledgeable players for a small progression focused raid group. All classes welcome. Raid times are 7:30-10pm central time Tues Wed Thurs. Filling in our mythic raid group. Uboros#1574Bovno0 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 4, 2016 LF raid guild DH dps itlvl 853 LF raid guild I can raid anyday but Tuesday, Friday and SundayKynahine0 Nov 4, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 R Shammy 7/7H 872Ilvl Looking for a weekend raiding guild 7/7h Raided Mythic in the past Looking for a herico/mythic progression guildDachner8 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 <Burn the Fleet> Recruiting Mythic Raiders Hello! <Burn the Fleet> Was established during Legion pre-patch and is currently 7/7 Heroic as of October 20th. We are achieved this as a semi-hardcore 13 man team and are now recruiting exceptional DPS and healers to join us as we progress into mythic difficulty. We are also interested in merging with other small guilds! Recruitment: Assassination/Outlaw Rogue Balance Druid Death Knight Mage Shadow Priest Retribution Paladin Elemental Shaman Mistweaver Monk Holy Priest All exceptional DPS will be considered with a minimum of 855 Item Level. Raid Times: Monday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Tuesday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Thursday: 8:30-11:00 PM EST Loot System: We do run a loot council system using the addon RC loot council. Loot is distributed evenly among raiders by our raid leader/GM, Co-gm, and 3 random raiders who are chosen for that night to prevent biased gearing. Voice: Discord If interested please feel free to contact holydiver#12445 profester#1495Rhyliinn3 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 2.3k exp player lf Social/PVE guild I'm 2.3k exp as warlock, playing enhnace sham Need guild (Alliance), preferably pve/socialFerfykins1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Fire mage LF Mythic raid guild 869 equipped/878 bags fire mage lf mythic guild that raids either in the 5-9 server time frame during the week, or one that raids on the weekends (almost any time on weekends) i should have a handful of logs on worldoflogs, probably all pre dps legendary but you get an idea. Also my mage from before legion was called Strini, so you can see some older logs on there. I'm looking probably for something semi hardcore that can push content well. prefer close knit smaller guilds that like to do stuff together outside raids and are active. If you have any questions feel free to add me Invisy#1645Dogolith2 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 1/7M 860 Rogue LF daytime raid guild 7/7H since week 1 and 1/7M Rogue looking for a guild that runs at least heroic (but would prefer a guild in early Mythic prog) a few days a week during the morning/daytime. I am very laid back and always show up on time and ready to go. Looking for a group that has a good time while also progressing at a decent pace. Add me on bnet with any questions! Vitaliann#2918Vitaliann1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Lzuruha 1/7M LF Range/Healers <Lzuruha>-Alliance-Sargeras is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team and community. Lzuruha was created on July 24th, 2001. The first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently looking expand our roster to the best 20 we can for Mythic Progression. We cleared 13/13M In Warlords of Draenor and are looking to do the same in Legion! Raid Days and Times: Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST Lzuruha is currently recruiting reliable players for Legion but will accept other exceptional players not listed: Mages Warlocks Hunters Ele/Enhance Shaman Healers: Skilled Hpali/Resto druid ( Strong logs are a plus) If you think that Lzuruha is right for you, head over to http://www.mylzh.net/, register, and fill out the provided application template on our recruitment forums. https://www.mylzh.net/s/join/ Make sure you are registered and Logged in before applying be sure to check your "Spam" folder for the registration email sent to you! Any further questions can directed to our Officer core on Sargeras-US (Alliance): GM: Carnagesixfo (CarNage64#1366) Officer: Kinoy (Kinoy#1165) Follow us on Twitter @Lzuruha Track us down in game or just hit up our message boards! Here is our M Nythendra kill video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjNK1GQTLNgKinoyshaman0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [A]<Hollow Crown>4/7M Recruiting Tank & DPS <Hollow Crown> - Sargeras - Alliance (7/7H 4/7M EN) www.hollowcrown.net Greetings, Hollow Crown is a group of MMO veterans with the goal of progressing through mythic raid content while only raiding two nights a week. If you are the type of player who thrives in a raid environment that emphasizes personal responsibility, teamwork, and self-sufficiency, then we want you. Please see below for what we are currently seeking! Additionally, you can find our recruiting information at www.hollowcrown.net. Our Raiding Schedule: We only raid two nights a week, but we encourage and host extra nights for sales runs, Mythic+ runs, et cetera. We expect a minimum of 80% raid attendance, but life happens sometimes and we will of course take that into consideration. If you know for sure that you're going to miss a night we expect you to make a quick post in our forums letting us know so that we can plan ahead. Our raid nights are as follows: Tuesday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Thursday 8:30pm-12:30am Central Standard Time. Voluntary Sale Run Night (Starting EN Heroic Sale Runs Soon): Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm Central Standard Time What You Can Expect From a Trial Period As a trial, you are not elligible for tier gear, BiS weapons, or BiS trinkets unless they are uncontested by established raiders. This trial period typically lasts two to three weeks depending on the individual. The important thing to remember is that we do not judge your trial necessarily by your character's output (DPS/HPS/etc...), but by your ability to work in a team, to perform raid mechanics consistently, and to take constructive criticism well. What We Have to Offer You: A positive raid environment that consists of players with great attitudes. Guild repairs for trials and raiders. Flasks (upon request). However, you must provide your own potions, stat food, and any other relevant consumables. We do provide raid feasts, but personal stat food is preferred. A fun and active guild environment. A fair attendance policy. Above all -- consistency You can rest assured that we will raid every Tuesday and Thursday at the establish raid times with holidays being one of the only exceptions. What We Expect From Our Raiders: Punctuality. A positive attitude. The ability to perform raid mechanics. The drive to get better at your class and to avoid stagnating. Be respectful of others. What We Are Currently Seeking: We currently have the listed priority on recruiting the following classes and specs (all applicants must be a minimum iLvl of 850 with accompanied logs to prove competency to be considered for a trial): -- DPS Positions: OPEN -- Warlock (High) -- Warrior DPS (Low) -- Shaman DPS (Enhance: Medium/Elemental: Medium) -- Mage (High) -- Death Knight DPS (Medium) -- Rogue (Medium-High) -- Hunter (High) -- Monk DPS (High) -- Paladin DPS (Medium) -- Druid DPS (Low -- Exceptional Boomkins may apply) -- Shadow Priest (Low) -- Healing Positions: ANY -- We are seeking a VERY strong healer of any class. This is a core raid spot. You must have strong parses and be very active, analytic, and able. -- Tank Positions: ANY -- Moving into Nighthold and slightly prior, we will have need of a second tank to work with me. No strong class preference, but you must be exceptional. I expect incredibly strong parses, class knowledge, raiding history, and community/social activity for the sake of the guild. All positions are competitive, if you believe yourself to be an exceptional player, we want to hear from you regardless of any recruiting priority that is listed above. If you think you'd be a great fit then don't hesitate to apply! Additionally, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact any of the following: Haumph (Richard#11728) - Guild Master, Raid Leader Stellavore (Azazeal#1762) - Guild Officer We look forward to hearing from you. -Hollow Crown Leadership www.hollowcrown.netHaumph3 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Looking for old guildies! Hi! I'm looking for folks I used to raid with, who were formerly in <Lost Chapter> on Lightning's Blade. I made a thread there and was told that many of them moved to Sargeras. If you used to be LC, I raided with you guys in Cata on my hunter and DK. My hunter was Cydearrm while my DK was Cyancyde, but Caise always called me Cydearrm.Koronth0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [A] <Zeal> 3/7M Recruiting Heal/Dps ~3/7M raiding guild that is recruiting all strong players~ Most desired classes are Resto Druid/H Pal/Spirest/Hunter. We raid T/WED/TH 8pm-11pm cst (Sargeras Server Time) Add Alk#1417 to talk or apply at zeal-sargeras.enjin.com/recruitment We are progressing on Dragons tonight 11/3/16(Thurs) an can start trial today if applying as desired class!Alk0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 6/7H 7:30-10pm c T W TH LF RDPS "Hero Association", newly created guild recruiting knowledgeable players for a small progression focused raid group. All classes welcome. Raid times are 7:30-10pm central time Tues Wed Thurs. 7/7N 6/7H need RDPS Uboros#1574 Really looking to fill in the last few spots of our group to start pushing into mythic. Looking for people that are going to show up and do their job.Bovno0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [H] 7/7 Heroic Guild Recruiting <Scarred from Greatness> [H] 7/7 Heroic guild Seeking players to fill core raid spots for Heroic/Mythic progression. I understand the Horde numbers on this server are abysmal but there are still a few of us stubborn ones left who have not transferred. We are in need of a few players to fill out our Mythic Core. We currently have a high demand for consistent raiders. Raid night and times are as follows: Tuesday 7-10 Sunday 5-8 Feel free to speak to any officer in game for details. Snookuums Aeroliss Pipedown Jyoufrodo MoldifySnookuums5 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Echelón is recruting Echelón is currently recruiting a Tank as well as Ranged Dps. We have 1/7M experience. We are a laid back raiding guild, we raid Tues,Wed,Thurs 8:20pm Server to 11:30 Server time.Atraxias1 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 (A) Late Night Guild LFM 2/7M Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to check out our guild <Mana>. My name is Quixsis and I am the GM of <Mana>; a close-knit guild building momentum in Legion from Mythic Emerald Dream. We have an adjusted raiding schedule, compared to most other guilds, and cater to a very niche set of raiders. “Why is that?” Our raids and overall guild activity revolve around the Late-Night Raider personality. Nearly all of our raiders are Swing Shifters or owners of their own businesses which require special raiding times to fit their busy lives. If 11pm is your 6 o’ clock, we might just be the right guild for you! “Why did you make a guild?” My own schedule prevented me from joining many guilds that were in the right amount of progression and performance that I sought and I had other extremely talented raiders from my past exploits who were in similar boats. One thing led to another and pieces slipped into place for <Mana> to take shape. “What are your goals?” End Game PVE Content. I have experienced previous expansion content as it was current and loved every moment of it. I wish for nothing else but for everyone in my guild to see what Blizzard has created for its players and to reap the wonderful rewards when we succeed. So here is our recruitment info: We are looking for, preferably, ranged DPS such as Boomkin, whatever else kills from a distance. At this stage of our recruitment we are looking for characters who are ilevel 860+ optimized ; Mythic experience are great bonuses. However; don’t let that deter you, we are flexible and willing to make adjustments in regards to knowledgeable players. Please give us holler. For faster reply's and for the sake of seriousness please apply at at: http://mana-sargeras.enjin.com/ Please contact us below for more information. May the force be with you. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 11:30 pm - 2:30 am PST (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time the following morning: ) Find us in game.Quixsis0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 Possible Guild Merge <Pancakes To Celebrate> is considering a guild merge. GM / Officers were in serious Mythic raiding guilds and decided that raiding 12-16 hours a week was taking the fun out of the game. So we created a somewhat casual raiding guild with a 7 hour raid week (Thurs / Mon 9pm-12:30am server). We don't raid as long but we do keep things efficient and have the desire to see all content while it is still relevant. We were obviously late to the recruitment wave from expansion launch but have managed to gather 10-12 solid raiders. We are hoping to find a guild in a similar scenario with similar values. Progression; 6/7H in our first week of raiding with 3 4% wipes on Xavius. A couple things that are not flexible to save us all some time; - Our raid days. Yes Thurs / Mon is an interesting raid week I agree but, let's be honest, we aren't pushing for server firsts on Sargeras so the days we pick are somewhat irrelevant. - Our 2 main tanks and 2 strongest healers (both parcing 80% and above) would like to stay in those roles. If you have a tank you like don't forget we will need 3rd OT / dps offspec for deep Mythic EN and ToV. I have been apart of guild merges before and if set up well, I have seen them be very successful. If that is something you would be interested in discussing, feel free to add my btag CGVibez#1169 Let's join forces and kill some bosses! Thanks for your time, TekkTekktonic2 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [A] Crippling Debt (7/7H) Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday, 10pm to 1am server time; optional raids at the same times on weekends. Current Progression: We are recently 7/7H and will be starting Trials of Valor next week and continuing to farm Heroic EN. What we need: 5 DPS - High priority for Shadow Priest, Hunter, Feral/Rogue, Fury - any will be considered 1 Raid Healer - Preferably a Resto Druid - any will be considered 1 Tank Healer How to reach us: Apply at debt.enjin.com or feel free to contact me (Badaeus) or any of our other officers, Bigeffntank, Smackdaba, Ahrai, or Enkana in game. About Us: We are a semi-casual raiding guild. We are looking for a few more raiders for our core raid group. We try to be as fun and laid back as possible while still striving for excellence and great progression. We have been raiding 15-person raid group and had a full group, but we have decided to increase our group size to 20, so now we're recruiting again. At this time, we do not intend to do mythic raiding. We are also recruiting additional candidates/subs for all DPS roles.Badaeus0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 [A] <Bout Tree Fiddy> Need Core Healers <Bout Tree Fiddy> is currently recruiting for more people for our raid team. Who We Are: We are a relatively new guild started by a few RL friends who have raided at various times since Classic and finally decided to start over together. We are looking to have a fun time while getting bosses down and progressing at a steady pace. We are looking for raiders that are looking to have a good time, joke around, but down bosses quickly and cleanly. What We Are Looking For: For the raid team, I will have an updated list of what we are looking for exactly below: Tanks: Full, but I am willing to switch to DPS for raids if you are good and consistent. DPS: Don’t need much until we get reliable healers but otherwise we are mainly looking for Mail DPS, Warlock, Shadow Priest, but will accept others. Healers: Holy Priest. MW Monk, Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin. But are interested in talking to any healers As for other members that want to progress in a less scheduled manner, we want anyone that wants to do mythic plusses with guild groups and will always try to get a guild group going before pugging. We even have a dedicated Mythic+ night on mondays to get keys as high as we can for chests. We also want to get PvP going more regularly as well. Progression: 7/7 N EN 3/7 H EN Core Raid Times: CST/Server Time Wed: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Thurs: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Sun: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Other Event Times: CST/Server Time (Not required) Sat: 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Friends and Family Raid Mon: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM - Mythic + Groups Scheduled We are also working on getting PvP groups going Loot Distribution: Loot Council For More Info: Wit119o#1873 -GM Cow001#1842 - Co-GM Supersoaka -Co-GM Bane69#1371 -Officer Kusanagii - OfficerJazine0 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 858 R Druid and 850 Hunter LF H Raid Guild .Pouncedelion11 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 3, 2016 4 players for heroic late night Hello, my three friends and myself are looking to find a late night PST heroic progression guild. starting @830pm PST to anywhere around 12-1am PST. all 4 of us are 7/7EN N and 2 are 7/7EN H Player#1 MM Hunter 854 Legendary Boots Player#2 Enh Shaman 869 Legendary Belt Player#3 Enh Shaman 863 Legendary Boots Player#4 Guardian Druid 872 Legendary Boots (may be up for other specs) if you would like to know more about us please Add Kallio#1661 Thank you for your time.Chuwe4 Nov 3, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 [A]<Out of The Fire>[7/7N 7/7H]Is Recruiting [A] <Out of The Fire> Is currently Recruiting for Upcoming Mythic Content! We are A New up and coming Guild Looking to Finish our core Raid Group to head into Mythic Emerald Nightmare And ToV!. We Are A laid back yet Hardcore guild ready to Start our adventures in mythic difficulty mode. We are currently Raiding E.N on A heroic farm level and Need competent skilled players who share our passion for progression! Classes/roles needed to finish our roster! Healers! - One Restoration Druid -One Holy Paladin DPS! -Arms Warrior -Feral Druid -Destruction Warlock -Assassination Rogue -Ret Paladin -Ehancement Shaman -Shadow Priest NOTE: All applicants will be considered! All fairness within the recruitment process! we value every player based On skill/Knowledge! Raid Schedule! -Wednesday 9PM-12AM (server time) -Friday 9PM-12AM (server time) -Saturday 9PM-12AM(Server time) If you are interested In joining and would like to discuss the recruitment process further, feel free to add my battle.net tag at: Antonus#1328 And you may also contact one of my members who will be online, Or send me and ingame main and I will be sure to reply to your messages! Thank you for taking the time to read/consider us here at OoTF and I hope to hear from you! Thank you very much And enjoy your day! QuoteAntilus0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Resto Shaman LF Heroic/Mythic guild LF casual raiding guild. Prefer raid ends by 11-11:30 EST, 2 nights a week. Also prefer a guild that does or plans to do Mythic progression content. I've been in guilds that full clear Mythics or nearly, but I'm fine with something more casual as I only want to commit to raiding 2 days a week. Full cleared Mythic and have 90th+ percentile parses from HFC as a Resto Shaman. Add my btag Skyy#1353Skyywyn7 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 865 (870) Havoc DH LF Guild Hello, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild that raids 1-2 nights a week (Mon-Thur) that starts between 9PM - 10PM EST. Currently at 865 ilevel (870 in bag), and waiting on final order hall quest to complete so I can equip my second legendary. I have currently completed 7/7 EN and 6/7 H EN all with pug groups, and looking to join a team to rid myself of pugging raids/mythic+/rtk/etc. Hoping to join a guild working on Mythic progression (but not completely opposed to joining a guild still working on farming heroic for eventual progression). I have yet to attempt Mythic EN (as I really don't want to have to find out what a Mythic full pug group looks like). I am 31 year old with a full time job. I'm usually on Monday through Thursday from approximately 9PM to 1:30AM, and then sporadically (depending on wife aggro and irl plans) Friday through Sunday. I've only started playing WoW with Legion after leaving FFXIV. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks.Dracairys1 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 1/7M Rogue LF daytime raiding guild for alt Hello, so to keep this short and sweet I am 7/7H since week 1 and 1/7M (would be much further but the roster boss has been a real issue) and also downed Nightbane the day after Kara released on my main which is a DH. I have a lot of time on my hands right now so I am looking to raid 2-3 days of the week on my Rogue with another guild whos raid times are during business hours. I just hit 110 on my rogue a few days ago but i have an 894 weapon and a 857 ilvl and going up every day. Looking to make some new friends and do some progression during the day on a new toon. Ideally looking for a guild that at least clears Heroic every week and would also be open to a guild who is 1 or 2/7 on Mythic prog and working towards clearing that as well. Would be happy to chat or answer any more questions below or via bnet. Vitaliann#2918Vitaliann3 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 LF Possible Guild Merger <UNCOMMON SENSE> A little bit about our guild. We have been around since BC . We are looking for a group of players that can fit into our raid schedule. <UNCOMMON SENSE> We run T/TH 9:30pm-12:30am CT/USA. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group. We ideally would like for a group of players or guild to join us. If you are interested please contact me at Smooshybear#1809 obviously their is a ton of moving parts in something like this so officers spots would be made available along with a co leadership type arrangement.Dugalah0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 [A] {1/7M, 7/7H} <Gentlemen> is recruiting! <Gentlemen> is a guild of semi-hardcore raiders looking to expand our roster PRIORITY: Ranged DPS > Melee > Heals Raid Schedule: Tueday 7-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST What We Expect: We are only interested in recruiting mature players (21+) with the following qualities: 1. You MUST have a good sense of humor. This is an SJW-free zone. We will not provide you a #triggeredsafespace. While we are a very friendly group of gentlemen, no-one wants to tread on eggshells. 2. You MUST be a stable raider. By this, we mean you should (a) avoid being late; (b) avoid going AFK; and (c) avoid absenteeism. 3. You MUST be able to accept criticism. Being a Gentleman means being able to accept when you make mistakes and be willing and able to correct them. We will point out mistakes that we all make and we will NOT be offended. 4. You MUST be willing to progress. Know when banter is acceptable and when it's an unwanted distraction. 5. You WILL NOT be afraid to ask anything of anyone. 6. Lastly, and most importantly, a Gentleman follows the golden rule: "Try your best to not be a _ _ _ _." If you are interested in throwing on a tux and sparking up a cigar with us, post a reply on this thread and we will be in touch!!!Kgs1 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Hustle> 7/7H LF ranged DPS. Yo. We here at Hustle are looking for some quality ranged DPS. We are a friendly group of people with a small progression mindset. Our main goal as a guild is to have fun and enjoy the content as much as we can. A lot of us have been heroic/Mythic raiders over the years and just do not want to deal with 16+ hour raid weeks. Our raid times: Tuesday: 6:45-10pm Server Time or 4:45-8pm PST Wednesday: 6:45-10pm Server time or 4:45-8pm PST What we need. -Shadow Priest -Mage -Warlock If you are interested let me hit ya with this btag right quick. #Dirtydan12493. Or message Nevasleep and Auaron they can also assist with most things.Funkyferal3 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Pressure> 7/7H chill group LFM <Pressure> 7/7H daytime raiding guild. Is looking to fill its last few core raiding spots, DPS and Heals. Raid Times 12-4 PM server. Chill group, looking for chill players. Pst for info, redroc#1887, tote1515, Hamm#1119Eetheèr0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 [A] 6/7 HEN - 867 HPally / 864 ARogue My bf and I are looking for a raiding guild with EST-friendly play times. Please let me know if you're interested, thanks! - porsadique#1244Porsadique3 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 878 (871) H Pally and 872 (865) F Mage 3/7M 878 (871 Equipped) H Pally (874 Prot but not wanting to MT) and 872 (865 Equipped) F Mage 3/7M Looking for Guild. We are currently Alliance on a larger server but are willing for faction/server change for the right guild. =====Raiding History===== We have both raided together since BC doing most of the raids but never completing BT or Sunwell but did do some progression in there. In Wrath we started raiding hardcore completing all content at current progression except for Yogg 2 or lower until later in the expansion. In Cata Completed all raids as current progression except for first tier. In MOP the player who plays as H Pally stopped raiding due to work but F Mage player completed all tiers of raids at current tier. In WoD H Pally player returned at end of WOD completing 11/13M (Was a bench due to inconstant raid nights due to hectic work schedule) Mage was 13/13M before nerfs. =====Raid Schedule===== Looking for schedules that raid Mon-Thurs 730-1130pm EST =====Logs===== Add me on BTag if you want logs. Our current guild has moved logs to private but will be logging ourselved this week. BTAG Kowabunga#1899Boogerbutt2 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 6/7H 7:30-10pm c T W TH LF RDPS "Hero Association", newly created guild recruiting knowledgeable players for a small progression focused raid group. All classes welcome. Raid times are 7:30-10pm central time Tues Wed Thurs. 7/7N 6/7H need RDPS Uboros#1574Bovno0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Alli DAYTIME MYTHIC Guild. T W Th 12-3pm CST Sargeras Alliance DAYTIME RAIDING guild <Ultimate> Recruiting for Mythic Progression. (Will have mythic Ursoc down Wednesday) Currently 2/7m Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 12PM-3PM cst. Need : Holy Paladin Resto Shaman Warlock Enhance Shaman DPS Warrior Boomkin Hunter or any other DPS 865+ (Prefer players that run Mythic + as we have several groups pushing over 10+) Contact Jam on sargeras or Zuh#1820. Sykotikx Syk0tikx#1477Jam1 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 1/7M Halaa Back Late Night Group. Halaa Back is a raiding group operating out of the Currently Online Guild conglomeration on Sargeras. We're a Semi-Hardcore group who are looking for versatile players. BRAND NEW GROUP! 1/7M Raid Days: Tues, Wed, & Mon Raid Times: 11p-2a ST (Central) Recruiting for Mythics! Seeking many classes and specs to fill out the roster. 860+ Ilvl If you interested please head to: www.coguild.com/teams For more information before you Apply contact any of the Group Leads. Ouroro: Jaebabe#1755 Squash: Salsa#1979Ouroro66 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Catchphrase>2day 2/7M LF DPS for progression <Catchphrase> is looking for ranged DPS players interested in serious mythic progression on 2-day, 6 hour per week schedule. We're 2/7M and are looking for one new dps to fill our core mythic roster. Schedule and Attendence: Realm: Sargeras, Alliance Progression: 2/7M Progression Raids Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 PM EST. Optional gear raid Monday 8-11 PM EST. As a core raider we expect 95% base participation, but we understand if you're on vacation (within reason) or if an emergency arises. You will be expected to let someone know if you can't make it. Classes/Specs/Roles We have one open DPS position. In priority order: - Warlock, Shadow Priest - Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin - Hunter - Shaman, Warrior, Monk - Other DPS We'll take exceptional persons of any class. If the rest of the guild looks good to you, please apply no matter what you play! Application For more info or to discuss a trial run, contact us at MafiaCat#1806 or pauwlnoob#1427.Requiescat0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 860 DH LF Raiding guild. Looking for a guild that's done raiding by 10:30 CST i work nights. - Started raiding in MC and the only raids i've missed where in MOP. - My main was a rogue. I also raided as and resto shaman and a mage in WOD. - Guild must be doing heroics and getting ready to do mythics. - Must be a mature guild. My Btag is thre#1971. I can go into more detail about my raiding exp and anything else you want to know.Doogaroo7 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 Brunch! Late Night Casuals <6/7H> Recruiting Hey Brunch is a late night guild consisting of those who look forwards to raid night, reviewing logs and learning new ways to down bosses. What are we doing right now?: Progressing on Heroic content and looking for more. We have a decent core of people going right now and want to add some people we can enjoy the game with. We all have previous raid experience across a variety of WoW content both hardcore and casual. What we need: Currently closed on tanks Need heals & dps (rDPS is high on this list) We want people who will learn and enjoy improvement We want people who won't take things too seriously 18+/mature players guild It would be preferable that you submit an application on our site but we can talk regardless. RAID TIMES 12a -3a Server Time (CT), Tues/Weds with occasional 100% optional raid starting at 12a Sundays. Add Bitbite#1662 and Keeton#1438 Find out more about us at: www.guildbrunch.comBitbite5 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 {A} 4 players for late night heroic team Hello, my three friends and myself are looking to find a late night PST heroic progression guild. starting @830pm PST to anywhere around 12-1am PST. all 4 of us are 7/7EN N and 2 are 7/7EN H Player#1 MM Hunter 854 Legendary Boots Player#2 Enh Shaman 869 Legendary Belt Player#3 Enh Shaman 863 Legendary Boots Player#4 Guardian Druid 872 Legendary Boots if you would like to know more about us please Add Kallio#1661 Thank you for your time.Chuwe2 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 DPS DK LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi everyone, Title explains it all. I am a DPS DK ( 861 Frost/863 Unholy) looking for a mythic raiding guild. 9pm/10pm server time start time is preferred. Ending time is not an issue. Days are not an issue either I do have logs, and I will link them upon request in-game. Bnet: Alistair#1164 Thanks.Doop6 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 <Out of The Fire>[7/7N][7/7H] Is recruiting! [A] <Out of The Fire> Is currently Recruiting for Upcoming Mythic Content! We are A New up and coming Guild Looking to Finish our core Raid Group to head into Mythic Emerald Nightmare And ToV!. We Are A laid back yet Hardcore guild ready to Start our adventures in mythic difficulty mode. We are currently Raiding E.N on A heroic farm level and Need competent skilled players who share our passion for progression! Classes/roles needed to finish our roster! Healers! - One Restoration Druid -One Holy Paladin DPS! -Arms Warrior -Feral Druid -Destruction Warlock -Assassination Rogue -Ret Paladin -Ehancement Shaman -Shadow Priest NOTE: All applicants will be considered! All fairness within the recruitment process! we value every player based On skill/Knowledge! Raid Schedule! -Wednesday 9PM-12AM (server time) -Friday 9PM-12AM (server time) -Saturday 9PM-12AM(Server time) If you are interested In joining and would like to discuss the recruitment process further, feel free to add my battle.net tag at: Antonus#1328 And you may also contact one of my members who will be online, Or send me and ingame main and I will be sure to reply to your messages! Thank you for taking the time to read/consider us here at OoTF and I hope to hear from you! Thank you very much And enjoy your day!Antilus0 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 2, 2016 New to server/ LF mature guild Greetings folks, I thought moving from a dead server of Undermine to Sargeras would be easier to find a guild/ people to run instances with but I have been here for about a month and still guild-less. And I have to say the "find a guild" thing could be greatly improved upon. Nonetheless, I am looking for a semi-casual raiding guild/ dungeon running guild. The pug life is not fun. I would prefer a mature guild. (Usually eliminating the spam invite guilds (cannot imagine the chat spam)) Unfortunately due to work, I cannot be 100% on raids due to scheduling which knocks me out on the "hardcore" raiding guilds. But would still love to progress. Dedicated and very research driven. Just with Kara released, I realized I need to find a home with people who can follow mechanics. Final notes, I will be looking into active guild numbers due to being burned many time on my previous server, and I also have a healing priest I will eventually be bringing over. This druid is currently a tank but will be dual tank/healing. Thanks! Hope to hear from yaCallonon7 Nov 2, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 Looking for Potential Guild Merge For the last couple weeks our attendance has been dwindled down to around 13-16 consistent raiders. We had a great start, but do to the skill cap of mythic raids we have been having to recruit more and more each week. Experience: 1/7M Raid times: 8:30PM-12:00AM Server We have a very solid core of players that bring a lot to a raid. Now we just need to fill in our empty spots, and replace the ones that are holding us back. We are interested in a possible guild merge, either via consuming or joining over to another guild. We can run the logs and discuss which raiders make it into our newly revamped raid team. If interested feel free to send me a tell and we can discuss further. Jolly#1777 liverdie#11296 Soisoi#1557 Malady#1842Jollyshazam6 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 [A] 862 Fire mage 7/7H LF mythic raiding So as the title says i am a 862 fire mage LF for a mythic raiding guild About me I like to be a competitive player and i am always looking to improve. I started raiding Mythic on HFC cleared 13/13M on january got us 229 On Zul'jin with halcyon , I am always prepared and i play a lot , i am from latin america and yes i do understand and speak english , i raided in US realms all the time until a few months ago where i decided to try something new and raid in a latin american guild but i did not like it . I like to have fun while being serious when needed and i have a pretty funny accent pls dont make fun of me jk u can make fun of my accent i dont care. What i am looking for I am looking for a semi hardcore/Hardcore Alliance guild that raids mythics preferably 3 - 4 days a week , i would prefer if your core raids something around 8 pm - 3 am i will still consider other raidtimes but those are the best for me and like i said i play a lot and i would like to be the best possible while having some fun As for my mage I have legendary ring ( Shard of the exodar ) and neck 861 ilvl equipped and 870 overall i put a lot of time into my mage i always like to get the best gear possible and always trying to improve my raiding skills. Here are my heroic logs from this tier https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11228157/latest/ And yes i do have a mic and i can talk. I recently transfered to sargeras so thats why those logs have a different name than my current characterTynarius23 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 857 ilvl Fire Mage LF H/M Guild Availability: Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-12 Server Time I would prefer to raid only two nights a week, but will consider three. Overview: I have been playing mage since early on in Vanilla. I have also raided on and off real life permitting since then as well. I'm looking for a laid back raiding guild that doesn't act like raiding is life, but is still serious about clearing content. I'm pretty good at not standing in red after 10 years of training. I also research fights before hand and review logs to make sure I am performing up to par. If you need a solid mage for progression into mythic or heroic look no further.Basheré15 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 <The Coffee House> A US-Sargeras LFM <The Coffee House> Alliance US-Sargeras is currently recruiting for Legion, looking for active members as well as players seeking to participate in a fun and casual raid environment. Led by experienced raiders and a tight-knit community, <The Coffee House> strives for excellence with a group of 8 core players who have gamed together for years. Legion Raiding Schedule: Friday: 8:00pm - 12:00pm CST Saturday: 8:00pm - 12:00pm CST Regular Mythic Dungeon runs Friendly and active Discord that extends gaming beyond WoW Friendly, helpful, and active guild environment Intentions for AotC Raiding. We plan on getting Heroic AotC for every teir, and quite possibly some mythic if we are up to it. Current Progression: 7/7 N; 7/7H Emerald Nightmare Current Needs: ilvl 845+ Preferred; will trial in Normal. Heals: Shaman > Priest > Others DPS: Any These our are current needs, but we encourage everyone to message if interested. If you are interested, contact us through here, or in-game. Worghandi#1604 TSmarine#1579Khett0 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 868 Moonkin LF Guild currently have 7/7H cleared would love to join a guild that is atleast 1/7M. Perfer raid times be weekdays 8pm-12am server. Logs- https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zJYpqfCyjahgRQ2H#fight=3Malyki18 Nov 1, 2016
Nov 1, 2016 Holy Paladin ilvl 857 LF HM Raiding Guild! As title says..LF raiding guild Tuesday/Thursday! Im already 2/7HM.Msg me in game via Mclovin#1849Iloveyoumom3 Nov 1, 2016