Sargeras

Oct 5 920 LF Mythic Guild. 53+ Traits in Gaurd / Resto / Boom Boomkin still in need of 1 Legendary. pst for more info.Hybred10 Oct 5
Oct 5 Casual PvP Guilds? Hello, Hoping to get back into WoW for the next few months, but I definitely want to do so with a strong group of fun and casual players. I am looking for a more casual styled guild with a strong amount of PvP activity, but who also might dabble in mythics or other PvE content. So if you are in a guild like this, or can recommend one that I should get in contact with please let me know. Horde or Alliance, doesn't matter to me as I might be feeling a rerollCéreny1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Tank looking for mythic raiding guild Tank looking for raiding guild. Btag me Dragkiris#1122Dragkarh1 Oct 5
Oct 5 932 Bear LF morn/late Mguild Hello all. Short and sweet. 9/9 H TOS 3/9 M TOS, 7/10 M NH. Resto OS. Been playing since vanilla so I know my class and spec. I've lead my own guild as well as raid groups so I bring a lot to the table. Logs Recently swapped to tank so I don't have much to show but here you go anyways. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26918742 Times/days Days I'm open to anything, times are STRICT, no wiggle room. Monday-Friday 8am-2pm CST or 1145pm-4am CST Drop spam but I'd prefer a friend request sent to Spoodle#1452 ThanksTwigysmalls4 Oct 5
Oct 5 5/9m 935 ilvlboomie lf home Lf raid nights of tue/wed/thursday 8-11 ish cst 7 would be earliest start time I would be interested in. I have tons of past end tier experience killing madness before next xpac along with Archimonde as well. Have raided off and on mainly due to computer issues back in the day and not having a decent pc but now I have 100fps no matter what I do. My end tier experience is as resto/boomie mainly but also as a tank. I can play any spec given the proper time to get the grinds done. Am looking for a guild that isn't all PC and stuff as I just won't mesh well in a guild where everyone gets offended by everything. I have recently returned and am still on my leggo grind missing bracers which is huge for st and the SoTf ring for aoe. I am looking for a raid that doesn't try to over recruit but does have a few back ups. Not looking for a raid that constantly sits large amounts of players, but does hold people accountable for they way they are playing. So if you think your guild Might be a good fit for me add me on btag at: Travis#1812Travisyounew4 Oct 5
Oct 5 925 9/9H Affliction lock LF raiding guild I have full cleared Heroic difficulty twice. I have no issues with stepping out of raid if I'm not up to par with other during progression. I'm constantly checking warcraftlogs as well as my discord channel for ways to improve my dps as well as my overall play to better myself. I consider myself a team player and am open to running easier content or mythic pluses to help better the raid in anyway I can. I have reliable interwebz, a pretty good gaming rig (with a working headset), and I have many addons downloaded to help improve my game play. Open to downloading whatever addons are required by the guild as well. I'm very go-with-the-flow as well. If interested, please drop a message on here (preferably link/paste your recruitment post) and I will get back to you :)Qeloth15 Oct 5
Oct 5 Healer LF Raiding Guild Mythic raider that took a break in NH looking to get back into it. LF 2-3 day a week raiding guild. Preferably weekday schedule after 9pm EST but could do weekends. Could main either holy pally or resto shaman, based on guild need. Contact me here or in game BTAG: Yaboi#1296Wazi7 Oct 5
Oct 4 <Parabola> Th/Fr LFM Parabola is a former casual guild (originally just a home for friends) pushing into the raid scene. Core members are all at least 8/9H and seeking all classes to begin filling for M ToS and Antorus progression We're a pretty laid back bunch that just want to enjoy the game and all it has to offer while still pushing through new raid content. Raids will be held Thursday & Friday 8PM - 10PM EST (potentially a bit later during progression / when the need arises). If you're interested or just have any questions regarding our guild, feel free to message Maurá in game or add Kelryn#1211 on btagMaurá0 Oct 4
Oct 4 940 Rogue LF Mythic Raiding Guild Guild has recently fallen apart, will explain if needed, but many factors came to the final decision to discontinue raiding as a group. Currently 5/9M with 0% wipes on Misstress. I've been playing since Cata, mostly as a rogue, but briefly as a warrior during MoP. Rogue has always been my go to class, and I know it very well. I am looking for a guild that is at least past Misstress. I have previous officer experience, so I have no problem voicing opinions/insight if needed or when asked. I'd prefer to stick with a group that starts raiding no later than 8pm CST, but I can adjust my schedule if needed. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/alurana Please feel free to add me if you'd like to chat or have any further questions @ Roomie#1650Alurana7 Oct 4
Oct 4 [A] 930 Warlock LFG I'm ilvl 930 Affliction Warlock 9/9 heroic (ATOC) Exp. Still need a few select pieces from Heroic TOS (love those titanforges) I have AOTC for Helya, AOTC Guldan, AOTC Kil'jaeden. I've been loving this expansion. Current guild just isn't doing anything anymore and I'm tired of logging in to nothing. The following is what I am looking for in a guild: Requirements: - Active guild - mythic+, TOS-H 9/9 Farm, TOS-N farm. (I really like running mythic+ 9-10+ keys) - I can't stress the word 'Active' enough - Community - not just logging on for raids, but to do other stuff as well (goes back to the first point) - No loot council or any variation of it. (this is non-negotiable) - 2-3 days of raiding 2-3 days 7-11:45pm CST - this is semi-flexible. I do work during the week. - Available for trialing as long as you are alliance. Also consider Horde My Profession are Alchemy and Enchanting Looking for the last guild I will ever join, Hit me up on btag rzrbak#11652, discord Draex#5991Draex6 Oct 4
Oct 4 Havoc Demon Hunter looking for Home Hello! I've been back into the game for a little over a month now. I left around the time of Isle of Thunder in Mists of Pandaria. Before that, I started playing at the launch of Cataclysm. But I'm back and starting new. Currently, I am at ilvl 890 Havoc Demon Hunter. I am trying to get to 900 as soon as possible. I've been running a lot of mythic and mythic+ the last week and a half. I am interested in joining a raid group and doing mythic+ on off days. I do have both of my artifact weapons above ilvl 900, so I can be a tank but I'd like to keep that an off spec. I'm available 7pm to midnight PST Sunday thru Thursday, which is 9pm to 2am server time but i might be mistaken. Then I just putter around late night on the weekends. If your an active guild with a couple days of raid times in my time period and your members are fairly casual with margin for errors, leave a comment and I'll get back to you when I'm online next. Thanks!!!!!!Demonmoe4 Oct 4
Oct 4 940 Bear LF Mythic guild Guild recently fell apart due to various factors. 940 5/9M, multiple 0 percent mistress wipes, experienced tank is currently looking for a new home. I've been raiding druid since the end of Cataclysm and tanking on and off since then, whilst playing Boomkin and Feral between my time tanking. What am I looking for? Any guild at or past Mistress is my preference! I have a good understanding of my class, except restoration, And would be willing to play either of the three specs that I'm comfortable with, order: Bear>Boomkin>Feral. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/owlc%C3%A0pwn# I have prior leadership experience so I am capable of providing insight if asked. Very vocal when I tank, calling for externals and when I'm popping my own CD's etc. My available times are evenings, preferring to raid anywhere from 8PM EDT and later. To contact me further, Feel free to add me @ Owlcapwn#21565Owlcàpwn3 Oct 4
Oct 4 935 Prot Pally LF 2-3 Night Mythic Raid Group As it says in the title I am a 935 Equipped Protection Paladin and I am looking for a Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold progression and am finally coming back. Currently I am 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12 EST. I am available any days. I have Blood Death Knight, Brewmaster Monk, Guardian Druid, and Vengance Demon Hunter all at 110 hovering at around 895 - 905 ilvl. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. (Note: A little bit about my skill, quick learning, and commitment. I came back on Tuesday at ilvl 903. I have ran non stop mythic pluses to catch up, am now ilvl 935, and ranked #9 on the server for Protection Paladins on raider.io. I have cleared 6/9 N TOS and 7/9 H TOS Killed KJ Heroic.) A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ciliegia7 Oct 4
Oct 4 <Handle your Mechanics> Sun/Mon 6-10EST 6/9H Hello! Handle your mechanics is a new guild looking to establish our core mythic raiding team. Some of our officers are currently 5/9-7/9M so we have the knowledge to pregress very quickly once we get a solid core. We are reforming from a guild that was together at the beginning of legion. Our original guild got 7/7M cutting edge and 5/10M. We are a fun group of people that enjoy downing bosses. A lot of our members enjoy doing a lot of Mythic+ as well. Progression: 9/9N 6/9H Raid Times: Sunday 6-10 (optional) Monday 6-10 (Mandatory) Currently recruiting: Healers and DPS Required addons: RCLootcouncil WeakAuras2 If you interested please add me on BNet: Skillet90@1590Bloodngutz9 Oct 4
Oct 4 <Enslaved>(Ally) Recruiting Hi Enslaved is currently recruiting, our raid team is almost set, but we are also looking for casuals, who are looking to have people online for WQ, dungeons, random bg's, dance off, you know the usual stuff. You can reply here OR /who Enslaved, in gameNaturesway0 Oct 4
Oct 4 5/9M <TTL> LF 1 Tank TTL Quick info: Raid Days: Tues/Weds/Thurs 8 to 11 PM ST. Optional Raid Day: SAT 8 to 11 PM ST. (This day will be added to clear normal and heroic when pushing Mythic Progression.) TTL (The Thundering Legion) is a guild that dates back to vanilla. We are a core of skilled players that have been juggling our real life with wow time. We have consistently pushed a competitive and exciting raiding atmosphere that through discipline and perseverance has turned average players into skilled and mythic quality raiders. This guild is coming back from a 4 year hiatus due to the inability to keep a hardcore rhythm. We are now stepping back from this hardcore level and bringing in a more paced and better quality of life in raids. This does not mean however that the standard of players we are looking for is low. Therefore, we are looking for skilled raiders or novice raiders (willing to learn) that want to invest the little time they have and reap the greatest rewards possible. In this guild I will not ask you to have 100% raid attendance or GTFO. In this guild you bring the best you have to offer for the days that you can. If you need a break than take a break, but if you want to be a raider in our mythic group I expect you to have a complete mastery of your class. The raid leading and resources required to facilitate learning a fight you can leave to me. Classes Needed: x1 Tank: Guardian/Brewmaster or DK (Order of preference) (Not room for all, but spots are open for grabs with performance.) (Exceptional Ranged DPS will be considered) For any questions or concerns feel free to contact me ingame: Dracus#1259Drácus4 Oct 4
Oct 4 Hunter (Resto Druid) and Warrior (or DK) We found a guild thank youAzhes7 Oct 4
Oct 4 Paladin LF PvP Guild 934 Paladin looking for a PvP guild to join for rated BGs I haven't done rated BGs with a group but have some experience with it. I prefer Ret but can do any spec BattleTag is Faowin#1359Faowin0 Oct 4
Oct 3 <Disbelief> 5/9M ToS LF Active Heals/RDPS Hello, We are looking for active and friendly DPS/Healers/Tanks/Multi-Class Hybrids for our Mythic progression guild. We are currently 5/9 Mythic. We are currently raiding Monday / Wednesday nights 9pm-12am Sargeras server time (Central-US time). We tend to do heroic on off nights (Tuesday or Saturday) depending on the people running and we encourage all of our main raiders to complete as much content as possible in order to keep their characters as strong as possible. What it takes to join our guild; Willingness to take criticism. We're not all perfect, but we expect a high level of play in a mythic guild. If you're !@#$ing up we hope you are willing to be told how to fix it! Willingness to work on your main character. Seems easy on paper, but we aren't taking your 880 Warlock to mythic raids, so we don't care if it has BiS legendaries when your main character does not. Please make sure you are working on your character throughout off times in order to come to raid to pull down as much damage / healing / mitigation that you can. Great attitude. We aren't going to always have wins, we're going to wipe - that's the nature of raiding. But you'd be surprised how many people can't fathom this! If you apply for our guild bring a great attitude. We aren't always going to be happy, there won't always be things going our way, but if the guild comes out at the end learning something about the newest encounter then everything wasn't a waste of time and we grow stronger as a group. 100% requirements Minimum 3/9 Mythic ToS raiding experience Minimum 930 ilvl Logs with minimum 80% parses in Heroic Willingness to have fun in a group setting. To be blunt, we aren't all the most PG/PC guild. We try to be respectful but there are a lot of people, a lot of backgrounds and a lot of beliefs. We don't all agree on everything but we all still remain active in our friendships. Please come to this guild with an open mind and an understanding personality. Classes that we are on the lookout for and are giving priority to in order 1) Resto Druid 2) Resto Shaman 5) Mistweaver Monk All other above average applications will be considered for candidacy We are looking for people to join our community. Not people that show up, raid and don't log back on for a week. If you feel that you want to join a high quality, smart and fun raiding guild. But also a great community of players who play all sorts of games together, have great conversations and genuinely like each other then look no further than Disbelief. Thank you for reading my recruitment post. Please do not hesitate to contact myself, or anyone of my officers in game for more information on Disbelief, or any questions about the recruitment process. Tanec (Astaras#1596) Creepyhobo Frozenclaws Saliliya Dracairys Or feel free to contact anyone in Disbelief! They will all be more than happy to help.Tanec3 Oct 3
Oct 3 930 MM hunter or 927 Bear LF guild I'm looking for a guild that's already cleared heroic progressing in mythic. I can make just about any raid time. My logs are horrible, but I'm just now getting back into serious raiding and want a good progressing guild. Add my battle tag Evilcookie#11119.Aouu8 Oct 3
Oct 3 [A] <Obscene> 8/9H About us: <Obscene> is a newly formed guild created by a few small groups of friends with the same goals: have fun, and kill !@#$ while doing it. We are active and always looking for things to do as a group. As the guild name states, we are quite a vulgar group, and require mature people. If you are offended easy, you may not be for us. Raid info: We are progression through heroic right now, raiding Tues/Wed, 9-12am CST. Life always comes first, but we really want people to give us a heads up if possibly on days they will not be raiding. We are very laid back, but we take progression seriously. We are trying to fill the rest of the raid roster as we progress and eventually dabble into mythic. Recruitment: All non-leather DPS are open to recruitment! We will also consider a holy priest or resto druid. We also have a group forming for the weekends, if the weekends work better for you. The guild strives to keep a chilled environment, and have everyone enjoy their time with us. If you have any questions or are interested in joining, you can add me or the GM @ Hanasakajiji#1890, Bubukitty#11610Dinglebooty1 Oct 3
Oct 3 Allegiance Reborn Seeking Members Guild: Allegiance Reborn (alliance) Server: Sargeras Raid Times: Tues/Wens 8:00pm-10:30 Progression: 10/10 H NH, 9/9 ToS N, 4/9 H ToS Communication: Discord Loot Type: Personal Recruitment: Currently looking for an additional dps to join our ranks, both melee and ranged. Other off specs are welcomed as well. We welcome all classes, specs, and levels. Even if you aren't ready to raid now, you can always join in on the fun whenever you are ready and if raiding isn't your goal, we enjoy having you as well. Many of our members are here to help if you need it. Alot of us enjoy doing mythic plus runs, pvp as well as transmog runs. About Us: We are a friendly, casual raiding guild that likes to have fun, but get the job done at the same time. We have been around since Wrath on Azaglor and made the move in Pandaria to Sargeras. We proivde repairs, food, flasks and potions for all our raiders as well. We hope to add new faces to our ranks (both raiding and non-raiding) as we progress onward in Legion and beyond. Contact: Syisha#1568 is my bnet name, or feel free to add me with any questions. If you like you can also contact me in game in person or via mail just look for Syisha. You can also contact Sweetdrgaon, as well as post on this thread and I will get back to you asap. We also have a discord channel if you would like to talk, message me for a link.Syisha0 Oct 3
Oct 1 935 resto shaman LF A.M. raiding guild 935 resto shaman looking for A.M. raiding guildMethadoss6 Oct 1
Oct 1 [A] 931 RDPS/Healer + 934 MDPS/RDPS LF Guild EDIT: We found a guild, thank you As the title states, me and a friend are looking for a new guild. He is a 934 Arms Warrior who is willing to switch to Mage. I am a 930 BM Hunter willing to switch to a Resto/Boomkin Druid. Both of us have prior experience in both of the classes and will perform well, they just need geared up. They are each around 920~ presently. I would prefer to heal, but I can Boomkin if necessary. We are 4/9M and looking for a guild with similar or higher progression and raids 2-3 days a week in the evenings US time. Days and times do not matter, so long as they are in the evenings. I can be reached on BNet at Aratharel#11285 and on Discord at Aratharel#1079. Logs and performance information available on request.Aratharel5 Oct 1
Oct 1 Closed Returning players both looking to get back into a raiding environment. ABOUT US: Long term WoW players and raiders, have played every expansion since TBC. We enjoy raiding and being part of a guild and it's community. We have held officer ranks in our previous guilds and served as a recruiter. I was a recruiter for my most recent guild on Sargeras <The Rejected>. Dedicated and willingness to learn and strive to be the best at our classes and roles in our raid, is our main focus. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE: Both were in a hardcore progression guild back in Cataclysm on Darkspear called <Steel Legion> progressed through H Dragon Soul, H Firelands, H BoT, H BWD, H Throne, H BH. I have both raided in late WoTLK and full cleared ICC pre-nerf. I have raided in Legion and cleared all of H NH and have since taken a hiatus due to a new job. CLASSES: Holy Priest and Shadow Priest/ Unholy DK/ Elemental Shaman AVAILABLE RAID TIMES: All listed under realm times. Tuesday 7:00PM - Late Wednesday 7:00PM - Late Saturday 7:00PM - Late Sunday 7:00PM - Late raid times are not set in stone and can be worked around in some instances. Thanks for taking your time and reading over this if you want to add either of us game and discuss anything feel free to. We are on almost every day. Amp#1843 / Anglwithorns#1322Duerdan11 Oct 1
Sep 30 Returning player LF Raid Guild Returning to the game after 8 month lay off due to the birth of my son and looking for a guild to raid and M+ with. Available raid times I'm looking for: Monday-Wednesday & Friday 7pm-11pm PST Thursdays from 8:30pm to 11pm PST Currently mostly enjoying frost DK but hjere is a line up of my toons interested in raiding with: DK - Frost - 922 lvl 63 weapon Shaman - Resto - 911 lvl 59 weapon Monk - MW - 927 - lvl 62 weapon I have logs of all of these toons and can be provided upon request. You can also add me on bnet tag Xenocryst#1593Xènocryst4 Sep 30
Sep 29 928 UH DK Looking For Mythic Raiding Guild 928 Unholy DK looking for a Mythic raiding guild. I'm a returning player who stopped playing back in March of this year, who rerolled a new character on Sargeras to start over on my own. I played from the very start of Legion to about 2 months into Nighthold, and took a break until about a month ago. My raiding experience is: 7/7M CE Emerald Nightmare 3/10M Nighthold 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras Current Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/groosen My schedule is extremely flexible as I don't have a whole lot going on right now, so any day of the week is fine, but I don't like early morning stuff. I would also greatly prefer a 9+ hour a week raiding schedule. For any other needed information or questions you can message me at: Bnet: Groose#1585 If i'm not online on Bnet you can find me on Discord: Groose#8324Groosen2 Sep 29
Sep 29 <Silmarillion> Come as you are Do you want the ability to do content, but not the stress of a hardcore progression guild? Do you want to share the company of skilled and friendly players? Do you like all facets of the game? Have you always wanted to learn how to raid, but never had the people to do it with? If so, Silmarillion caters to these things. We’re a new guild with veteran Mythic raiders who just don’t have the time to progress at the same pace as a normal Mythic guild. Our plans involve PVP, raiding (normal, heroic and eventually mythic), and other PVE aspects such as Mythic+ (we love mythic+ pushing). We plan to start with Mythic+ to build a core group of players. We are just starting out, so bear with us during the recruiting process. We plan to expand to at least one raiding team, and our schedules will depend on our raiders—we have no plans to set specific days as of yet, because schedules are important. Whether you are a veteran of WoW or a new player just starting out, Silmarillion aims to be a home where everyone can feel welcome, put their feet up, and enjoy the game, while getting some exciting achievements and loot along the way. For inquiries please contact: Coreilien, Moonbears or BoogaaMoonbears0 Sep 29
Sep 29 5/9M Hunter and warlock LF guild It's 2 people, my 940 warlock buddy and I. I'm a 932 MM hunter. We are both 5/9 mythic exp, we are just looking for a better guild, one that can actually do progression. Our current guild is just not cutting the low dps and people who keep messing up mechanics. The raid leader we currently have is very inexperienced. We both have a basic understanding of the mythic fights that we have not done yet. We basically want a raid lead who has exp in leading raids, and calling stuff out. Also, I have a 927 bear and I don't mind gearing up my bear and gearing him a little more to tank for the guild. I know fights as a tank as well. A link to our armorys below: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/rhyuza https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/aouu Any other questions, or info needed add my battle tag @ Evilcookie#11119Caidd3 Sep 29
Sep 29 Partners in crime Hello everyone. I'm looking for a dungeon and leveling partner or two. I'm right in the middle of stormheim doing a combination of zone questing, class hall, and dungeons. Just looking for some people to hang out with and speed things up. I'll be on today after 6pm pst, which is like 8pm server time. Leave a comment on when you'll be on and I'll send you a message when I'm on.Moetenks2 Sep 29
Sep 29 Holy pally lf casual sunday group Been on a break since my last guild fell apart. Currently with work and school and family can only fit in a raid time on sundays. So looking for any group that needs a holy pally.Killtehnoob3 Sep 29
Sep 29 [A] 1/9 M. ToS Guild Recruiting Casual Cutthroats - Sargeras - Alliance Heroic ToS: 9/9 Mythic ToS: 1/9 We're a small, uber casual guild with a dedicated raiding team. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM EST/7PM SERVER until about 11PM EST/10PM SERVER. Although we are casual, we do push progression to see end-game content at our own pace. We're currently recruiting extra 4-5 DPS for mythic progression. We're looking for people dedicated to Tues/Thurs raiding. What we need: Ranged DPS (a Bear/Balance hybrid would be WONDERFUL) Healer: Discipline Priest high priority ILvL: At least 920. For more info, Contact us via our website. http://casualcutthroats.wordpress.com/contact Or talk to Dirtydianna-Sargeras in-game.Dirtydianna0 Sep 29
Sep 28 <Lobster Farm> Late Night, LFM Mythic prog. <Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers! /Requirements/ Raid experience is a must. Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ /Progress/ We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has: 8/10 M NH 3/9 M TOS /Current Days/Times/ We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding: Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am /Recruitment/ /Tanks/ Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class. /Healers/ Resto Druid Resto shaman Holy Paladin Disc/Holy Priest /DPS/ Anything but Hunter or Druid. /Loot/ Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal. /Contact/ For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to: Spoodle#1452 (GM)Twigysmalls5 Sep 28
Sep 28 [A]<Get the Clam> W/Sun 7-10pm PST 9/9H 2/9M <Get the Clam> is a casual two night a week(wed/sun) 7pm-10pm PST guild looking for more players. Most of us are original vanilla players and long time friends. We are focused on enjoying the raid content and getting as far into Mythic as our skill and roster will let us. We are a pretty crass and close group and looking to accept anyone that wants to come have a laid back time with friends. We run M+ often and have an optional alt raid night on Saturdays for normal/heroic. So if youre looking for a nice laid back and fun atmosphere with some low brow humor, come join us at <Get the Clam>! If youre interested whisper me or add my battle tag! Verakei of the Black Harvest - [US] [A] Sargeras jteagues#1944Verakei0 Sep 28
Sep 28 <TEAM FATE> (A) Recruiting <TEAM FATE> (A) Sargeras is Lf Raiders for Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are a team coming back to the game with a lot of prior experience in raiding high end content. We are looking for good players who want to build and grow together as a team. We run Mythic+ content nightly and can always helps with stat weight/sim/gear. Raid days and Times: Wednesday 9PM-12PM EST Thursday 9PM-12PM EST Mythic+ Nightly What we are looking for Healer - Resto Druid/Resto Shaman Dps- Priority: Spriest, Rogue, Warrior, Boomkin. All classes are welcome to apply will review everyone Tanks-Closed If interested contact me or our gm on Btag: Kreyalis#1933 Holydiver#12445Keyastik2 Sep 28
Sep 27 <Diplomatic Immunity> 8/9H Brand new team <Diplomatic Immunity> of Currently Online (8/9H) is recruiting players dreaming of racing for server firsts. Raiding Th/Su/Mo 7-11 server. Requiring 2 characters. http://hardcoreaf.coSerpentfire0 Sep 27
Sep 27 <Devout> 3/9M Fri/Sat 7 Hr ALT GROUP General Information: Devout's Weekend Raid is a progression focused group with a light 2 day weekend raid schedule. ~Weekend Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Friday, Saturday Raid Times: 7pm - 10:30pm CST Progression: 3/10M High Recruitment Needs DPS: ALL skilled/capable dps Healer: Competent healer also able to reliably dps We are always looking for dedicated and talented players. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Raiding Expectations: Devout's ability to progress quickly on a light schedule is due to the expectations we have set for our raiders. Performance - You must have a strong mastery of your class and specs. We value raiders who are willing to review logs, whether their own or others of the same class/spec to always be looking for areas of improvement. Commitment - You must maintain 95%+ attendance. You should arrive to raids before the scheduled times and report any absences a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Preparation - Raiders are provided with flasks, potions and repairs but are required to bring their own food and runes. Review raid strategies ahead of time and minimize distractions during raid times. Other Information: Loot Policy - Currently we use a MS > OS loot distribution policy, this may change to EPGP/Loot Council in the future. Voice Comms - Devout uses Mumble to communicate during raids. Headset + mic and your active participation is required. Resources: Website: www.devoutguild.enjin.com/weekend Logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14750/ Guild/Kill Rankings: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Devout Weekday Raid Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753476878 Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to... Recruitment: Aleesi @ Aytarra#1737Aytarra5 Sep 27
Sep 27 <Devout>7/9M Tues-Thurs LF ALL! General Information: Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. If you are looking for a guild that is relaxed and fun, but is also competitive and actively pushes new content, then Devout is the guild for you! Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30 CST http://devoutguild.enjin.com/ Guild logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14750 Recruitment needs: We are currently recruiting all talented DPS to further strengthen our core. Special emphasis on ROGUES We are always looking for dedicated and talented players. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Raiding Expectations: Devout's ability to progress quickly on a light schedule is due to the expectations we have set for our raiders. Performance - You must have a strong mastery of your class and spec, and have a desire to always be looking for areas of improvement. Commitment - You must maintain 95%+ attendance. You should arrive to raids before the scheduled times and report any absences a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Preparation - You must come prepared for all raids. Stock up on food, flasks, and potions. Review raid strategies ahead of time. Other Information: Loot Policy - Devout uses a Loot Council / BiS method to distribute loot. Voice Comms - Devout uses Mumble to communicate during raids. Headset+mic and your active participation is required. Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to... Recruitment: Aleesi @ Aytarra#1737Aytarra11 Sep 27
Sep 27 <TEAM FATE> (A) Sargeras Recruiting! <TEAM FATE> (A) Sargeras is Lf Raiders for Heroic/Mythic raiding. We are a team coming back to the game with a lot of prior experience in raiding high end content. We are looking for good players who want to build and grow together as a team. We run Mythic+ content nightly and can always helps with stat weight/sim/gear. Raid days and Times: Wednesday 9PM-12PM EST Thursday 9PM-12PM EST Mythic+ Nightly What we are looking for Healer - Resto Druid/Resto Shaman Dps- Priority: Spriest, Rogue, Warrior, Boomkin. All classes are welcome to apply will review everyone Tanks-Closed If interested contact me or our gm on Btag: Kreyalis#1933 Holydiver#12445Keyastik5 Sep 27
Sep 27 It's My Birthday Today! Today's my birthday & its one of those milestone ones too. I think you guys should all gift me a wow token or mount or pet or gold since its my birthday!!! (If you're actually going to do it, my character name on Sargeras is the same as this one but I'm not sure why she's not showing up)Daydreamblvr1 Sep 27
Sep 27 WTS Mythic Nighthold + Mount! 4M Gold Pay on any US server Alliance only You will get full Mythic Nighthold clear and the Fiendish Hellfire Core mount! Vikav#1211Vikav0 Sep 27
Sep 27 <Five Star Hotel> 3/9m is recruiting! <Five Star Hotel> is looking to recruit exceptional players for its mythic roster! We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M. <Five Star Hotel> is a group of long time friends that like to game with each other. We are an easy going bunch that like to post that good stuff on our discord. Goal: Our goal is to get cutting edge on a consistent 3 day schedule while having a good time. When: Our raid days are Tues/Thurs/Sun from 8pm - 11pm server time. Loot: Loot is Master Loot and RCLootCouncil is required. What we are looking for: Healers: RDruid >>> Shaman = Holy Priest DPS: Hunter = Mage > Boomkin > Rogue Requirements: Attending raids on time. The ability to listen. The ability to not get triggered at our friend Chie. Not get triggered at %^-*!@ on discord.How to contact us: Reply to this forum post or send us a message to this BTAG. PetShop#11589Sonaan10 Sep 27
Sep 26 5/9M <AA> Tues/Thurs Need Healer <ALTernate Arrangements> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We have been making our way through mythic Tomb of Sargeras and plain to continue onward! We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week on Tuesday and Thursday from 6:45pm to 10:30pm CENTRAL time. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature. Therefor we are looking for likewise recruits. Our raid progression in Legion is listed as follows: Emerald Nightmare 7/7 Mythic Trial of Valor 3/3 Heroic Nighthold 8/10 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Our preferred classes are RESTO DRUID, MW MONK, hunter, mage, and affliction warlock. Item level, legendaries, and trait points will be checked as well as available logs. In order to be considered for our core raids the minimum item level requirements must be met. Normal Tomb 895 (Monday night alt run) Heroic Tomb 910 Mythic Tomb 920 We can do open interviews if you prefer not to fill out an application. Here is our website: https://alt.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=165232 Sophieann#1640 is my Btag.Sophieann0 Sep 26
Sep 26 MYTHIC TOS GUILD RUN 830 server hello, we are in need of 1 healer and 4 dps to fill tonight run. Please have decent parses, will be checking. If interested, whisper in game to me, staffein or scârface. 830 server Thank you,Onsteroidsjr0 Sep 26
Sep 26 ☆☆<YARG> 5/9 Mythic LFM DPS and Heals☆☆ YARG: Yet Another Raiding Guild | Saregras-US Current needs While we consider exceptional applicants from all classes, we are currently recruiting: Tanks All exceptional Tank applicants considered Healers Resto Druid All exceptional Healer applicants considered DPS Warlock (Must be able to play all 3 specs) Hunter(Must be situational aware, and be able to maintain high dps) Moonkin Rogue (Must be situational aware, and be able to maintain high dps) All exceptional DPS applicants considered About Us YARG is a reformed a top end raiding guild that emphasizes efficiency in raiding and minimizing downtime. During TBC-Cata the guild maintained high rank kills eventually up to top 50 US. The guild however disbanded during Cata but has now been reformed and has had rapid progression in the start of tier 20 What you can expect as a raider in our guild: 24/7 guildbank funded repairs, Feasts provided at every boss pull in raids, guild cauldrons , a group of similarly motivated fun people who play this game to push progression and improve personal and overall raid performance. Access to our member discord where guides, discussions, theorycrafting, and general shenanigans can be found. Our core raid group is quite strong. We are now looking for few more people to finish off our core roster and to strengthen our reserves. This means as a new member you will find initially find yourself in for true progression fights. Raid Times Tues- Thurs 7-11PM CST Current Progression 5/9M ToS More progression information at: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/YARG Expectations • Have Discord, a working mic, and be willing to communicate in English in vent. • The experience and gear suitable to do Heroic and Mythic Riad. • Mods such as Weakauras, AA, DBM, Grid, and any necessary mods for specific classes/roles. • Your gearing/gemming/speccing/enchanting/professions will be scrutinized when you apply, so please have them in order. • This gear must have the best gems and the best enchants that are currently available. • If you don't meet our gear/experience requirements but strongly feel that you're an excellent player and can learn quickly we can make exceptions if you prove it during your application process. • People with a positive attitude about progression! Wiping and learning encounters can be frustrating for everyone and we all make mistakes, lets not get bent out of shape about it! • A good attitude about self-improvement. We are always evaluating your performance and so should you! Take advice well and do everything you can to improve and keep current with your class. How to Apply For more information and how to apply, please visit YARG: Yet Another Raiding Guild | Sargeras-US. All relevant information can be found in the Recruitment section of our discord. If you have questions about our guild, applying, or would like more details, please contact... Eldain#1155 on bnet or on discord Eldain#6809.Elieae14 Sep 26
Sep 25 [A] <Farmers> 9/9H LF dps for mythic! <Farmers> is a laid back raiding guild that is looking to expand it's core raid team. We are currently 9/9H ToS and raid Tues/Weds 8-11 CST/ST. We are prepping for Antorus the Burning Throne by running Heroic/Normal TOS every week as well as Heroic Nighthold (just in case of titanforges). We have our sights set on Mythic Antorus, just need the bodies to help us get there! Recruiting Any dps classes. We are especially short on VANQUISHER token. A mistweaver monk or restoration druid We are expecting your main raider character to be at least 910 ilvl and have Nether Crucible unlocked and some of the relics upgraded. Loot Loot is handed out via RCLootCouncil. We have officers that are on the council as well as 2 random players per week that would like to join (done with a roll-off). Loot is given out based on performance, current items equipped and if it is your BIS item or not. *IF WE ARE FORCED TO PUG ANYONE, WE RUN PERSONAL LOOT AND GUILDIES GET FIRST PREFERENCE FOR GEAR WE DON'T NEED* We expect you to be there for every raid night, especially when we start raiding Mythic. If extenuating circumstances arise and you can't be there, let us know and it won't be held against you. We are also always accepting social members who like to run M+ keys or PvP or just hang out and talk. We have a discord where we share funny memes and talk about Rick & Morty. Contact Us MemeTrash#1161 (in game names are Cutiepatoots or Meg) Karsenity#1460 (in game names are Falsurian or Farelis) Pawp#11119 (in game is Pawps) Have a great day and get some phat lewt!Cutiepatoots5 Sep 25
Sep 25 [A]<Koa> 9/9N 9/9H T/TH 7:00-10:00 Current Recruitment needs- 1 Healer (any) Ranged dps Shadow priest, Mages, Boomkins, Hunters. Any other dps feel free to contact us. <KoA> - alliance @ Sargeras A GMT-6 guild where members are from NA (eastern) region. We're a tight bunch of players that raid, do mythic plus, the odd pvp runs together. We're looking for numbers to progress through Heroic Tomb of Sargeras on a casual laid back basis. A matured bunch, we might have a weird fella or two in our midst. We like to have fun joke around and just enjoy the game for what it is. Raid days : Tues/Thurs Wednesday is our off night / normal speed clear for alts. Raid times : 7.00pm to 10.00pm GMT-6 (server time 7.00pm to 10.00pm) Classes we are looking for specifically are as follow (if your class isn't listed below and you are interested, do feel free to approach any of the officer in game) - Tank: Closed. - Healer: Any. - Melee DPS: Closed - Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Boomkin. Requirements: Discord - use to communicate Flask and consumable-We provide any and all (flask/pots/runes/food) ilvl - 915 (if you have the right mentality, attitude and mechanically good with your class/spec, we can gear you) We also would like you to have 52 traits in your MS weapon. Loot rules: We do a 5 man vote loot council (Add-on required is RC Loot Council.) In game Contact: Easy(Recruitment Officer)-Easy#11853 Doomstar(GuildMaster)-doomstar#1888 Mildog(officer)- Mildog#1427 Phoebie(officer)- Phoebe#1130Easyion0 Sep 25
Sep 25 ★<Last Hope> Legion carries★ OBJECTIVE: <Last Hope> has been offering carry services for two expansions now but you may have not heard of us as we do very light advertising. Currently we are a 5/9M ToS guild that raids on Wed/Sun nights 8:00p - 11:00p (6hrs/wk)! We do a fun run every Friday and/or Saturday night that currently consists of Normal ToS, Heroic ToS, and/or Heroic NH, and more (time permitting). We'd love to have you in those runs! As much as we want you to join our Discord and kick it up with us on our Fun Run, you are not required to! Matter of fact, you don't even need to participate in the fight. Just tag the boss, die and go make a sandwich! Of course we encourage players to participate, so as long as it does not interfere with the fight and strategy you are more than welcome to. We usually take a minute before the fight anyways to assign sides/roles/etc. -------------------------------------------------------------- PRICES: Raids Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (Master Loot): 700,000g Heroic Tomb of Sargeras (Personal Loot): 350,000g Heroic Kil'jaeden ONLY (Personal Loot): 200,000g Normal Tomb of Sargeras (Master Loot): 350,000g Normal Tomb of Sargeras (Personal Loot): 200,000g Normal Kil'jaeden ONLY (Personal Loot): 75,000g Heroic Nighthold (Master loot): 150,000g Heroic Nighthold (Personal loot): 75,000g Heroic Gul'dan ONLY (Personal loot): 25,000g Dungeons Mythic+ dungeons (includes tradable loot): VARIES Karazhan Nightbane mount run: 50,000g -------------------------------------------------------------- TIME: Raids (depending on week) Friday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Saturday - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CT (9:00pm to 12:00am ET) Dungeons Mythic+ and Karazhan runs can be scheduled for any day. -------------------------------------------------------------- LOOT: Personal Loot (Raids + Dungeons) With this loot system you are praying to the WoW Gods for the pieces that you desire. Any extra pieces that the carriers obtain that is not an upgrade for them and you have interest in, will be given out to you after you and any other buyers perform a /roll. The highest roll wins. Master Loot (Raids) With this loot system we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Armor, Accessories and Relics) EXCEPT Titanforged gear. Other Info For Mythic+ runs, the group composition will vary. We will try our hardest to stack the group of your armor class so that you have more chances at loot, but this is not always the case as these can happen at any time and different players are online in our guild at different times throughout the day. At the end of the run the carriers will offer to trade their gear to you so long as it's not an upgrade for them (limitation of personal loot) Regardless of if you pick our personal or master loot option, we encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. These seals can be purchased in Dalaran right outside of the Assault on Violet Hold dungeon. -------------------------------------------------------------- PAYMENT & RETURNS: A payment of 25% is required ahead of time to reserve your spot. The remaining is due at the start of the first boss pull. If WE are forced to cancel the run for any reason on our side we guarantee you the return of your gold. If YOU are forced to cancel for any reason we guarantee you your money back minus 10%. Example: You join us for Heroic EN Personal Loot. That charge is 100,000g. Twenty-five percent (25%) or 25,000g is due ahead of time. If you cancel, even at the last minute we will return 22,500g. -------------------------------------------------------------- ARE YOU READY: For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing please contact us at one of the methods below: - Stop by our website: http://lasthopeguild.com - Join us on our Discord - Post here and we'll follow up - In game: Glutose (swerenfl#1545), Allaaria, Ragnarlockk, Neczid, or Zikerino Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. All prices and times are referencial and subjected to change.Gluteas31 Sep 25
Sep 25 5/9M [A] Symbiosis <Symbiosis> of Sargeras, Alliance Legion Progression 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 5/10M Nighthold Raid Times Progression Days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9-12pm EST Current recruitment needs Melee: Exceptional Players always welcome to apply. Prefer Demon Hunter Ranged Dps: Warlock, Shadow priest, Mage, Elemental shaman Healers: Holy Priest preferred. All exceptional candidates will be considered Tank: Experienced Guardian Druid preferably We're always looking for players who can outperform our current ones, if you think you can do so and have the logs to prove it feel free to throw up an application even if your class isn't listed above. Our application template can be found here: http://symbiosisofsargeras.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1742524 Just copy and paste it into a new thread in our forums tab. About Us: Symbiosis is a stable guild who has been around for over 8 years now. New members have come and gone but raiding has always been the constant here. With veteran leadership and a strong core we continue to push forward in search of progressing as fast as we can each tier while still having fun and raiding a light schedule. That being said, we don't slouch either and we typically finish all the content while its relevant. Our median raid member age is somewhere around 25 and we tend to look for mature players. We like to have fun but we also know when its time to get down to business. As we only raid 9 hours a week we like to squeak out as many pulls as possible and be as efficient as we can with our time. We ask that our members show up early, fully repaired and with consumables ready to go. Our Expectations of you: -We expect you to know your class inside and out. If you don't know something or there are new changes coming we expect you to do your research to find out the new best spec/talents. There are typically multiple players in the guild playing the same spec, we expect you to converse and bounce ideas back and forth. -We use Discord as our voice communication. We expect that you have a working Mic and that you can and will communicate when we ask or if there is something important that needs to be said -We use loot council as our loot system. We expect you to understand that the guild is more important than any one persons individual gear. We will vote and gear according to what gives us the best chance to progress and kill bosses faster. -We raid 9 hours a week. We expect you to be able to make 90% of raids. If you have to miss raid we ask that you post on our website with as much notice as possible or let an officer know that you have to miss. If you can't make our times then you shouldn't apply here. -We want to clear new content as fast as possible. Due to this we expect that all of our raiders have a good computer and internet connection. If you tend to lag out or constantly disconnect, this isn't the guild for you as you will just hold the rest of the guild back. We also expect that our raiders come prepared to new fights and do research prior to raid so you aren't clueless when we are explaining the strategy we are using. If you are looking for a stable guild who is continuously pushing for new progression kills then we might be the place for you. Contact info: Website: http://symbiosisofsargeras.shivtr.com/ For any questions, contact can be made through any of these players: Recruitment -Owlcapwn - Owlcapwn#21565Owlcàpwn0 Sep 25