Sargeras

Aug 22, 2016 I want to raid EDIT: no longer looking, found some dudes. Hi there. I'm a newish raider with some experience doing HFC with a casual guild for a few months, and I want to find a raiding guild to progress with in Legion. Though inexperienced I'm committed to learning both my class and raid mechanics, as well as being aware of how other classes and specs work, and above all want to find a guild that is intent on progression, both through raids as well as becoming better at their classes. I'm comfortable playing either tank or dps on this Demon Hunter, and have a rogue and druid I plan on playing at 110 as well. Add me ingame Thumpin#11867 if you'd like to talk.Artaeas5 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 (A) <Suit and Tie Financial> Recruiting <Suit and Tie Financial> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild founded by a group of friends that have been raiding together since TBC. We are recently reforming after bouts of IRL responsibilities and getting back together for legion. We have a really relaxed raiding environment but still expect players to understand their class and be prepared to down bosses. Raid Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10:30 US Est. ( 6-9:30 Server) We are currently taking applications for all specs and roles Add Btag : DaiGurren#1712 for more information regarding the guild.Moxruby0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Vet. raider LF Legion Raid guild Veteran raider/pvp'r LF New guild, Going to main a hunter for legion or a Boomy which ever is more desired. In need of a guild that is going to beast through leveling and jump into raiding ASAP. I have lots of time and dedication to strive forward and have BiS gear pre raid. Will have my own consumables: Food, flask, dps pots, healing pots, max 1st aid, own repairs and professions max. Will know boss fights before we even touch the raid. I have a working mic and am vocal, can use a comm. program. 18+ yrs of age guild and mature guild only please. My time frame sits in between 12PM est - 11pm est. Any day is fine. For more info or questions add Totalillness#1172 to Bnet. Please keep it serious for i am.Totalillness4 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <BlackJack and Hookers> -Sargeras (A) Hey there. <Blackjack and Hookers- Sargeras> is recruiting for its core raid team! We are a newly founded guild built by veteran players with a great deal of experience. We intend to push hard into the Legion launch and hit the ground running at the release of raids. Our intention until then is to set in a strong core group of players who can commit to raid times and performing their class at a very high level. We are currently in need of: Heals: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk And all exceptional DPS We are a relaxed group of folks who have a good time, and our raids should not be an exception. That being said, it is expected to be serious and prepared during progression and raid times. We define prepared as: 1.Showing up at raid times already having a deep knowledge of boss fights and mechanics to which you are ready to perform. We do not expect perfection on the first pull, but you should show up to raids knowing what to expect from the boss and encounter. While brief discussions of how we will be killing bosses should be expected, we refuse to teach anyone on the spot how the encounter works. This should be done on your own time and is considered to be part of your due diligence as a raider. 2.Having a deep understanding of what your ENTIRE class can do, and can demonstrate it through performance. Raid times are not for testing. You should show up prepared to perform your roll with the utility of whatever class you are playing at a mastered level. 3.Having all gear enchanted and gemmed to your classes most efficient stat available, this includes flasks and food etc. Your preparation before raid is just as important as your presence during the raid. Your preparation is a reflection of your efforts as a player towards the raid and should be consistent. This should be one of the easiest aspects of preparation. 4.Be ready to pull at the beginning of raid times. If raid time starts at 8PM, you should be ready to pull at 8PM. This means invites and summons will go out sometime before then, at which time we should be connecting to Comms. Regularly not being ready at pull time will result in your removal from the raid. We consider these aforementioned things to be the very basics of participating in progression raiding and are absolutely expected at all times. Loot will be awarded on a council based system with one random non officer guild member serving on the council on a rotation week by week to ensure fairness. BiS, Stat priority, and importance of upgrades will be the ONLY factors on who will receive loot. Our raid times are Thursday ,Friday, Saturday 8PM-11PM CST. For serious inquiries contact ZeroCash#1395 or Tuggles#1855Ffaith1 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <Vulgar> HFC Heroic|Mythic|Achievement Sales Welcome! Vulgar is a mythic raiding guild that is currently 13/13M. We are offering Hellfire Citadel carries in all difficulties, with Master Loot and Personal Loot. With over 250+ full sales of HFC alone, our goal is to provide fast runs with the best chances of loot. With us, you are not required to use any voice communication or participate actively in the fight. We will do it all for you. All you have to do is tag the boss! In preparation for Legion we are offering Mythic clears of HFC and mounts. Prices Mythic 11/13 clear (All loot): 850.000g Mythic 13/13 clear (All loot): 1.250.000g Mount Prices Ironhoof Destroyer: 250.000g Felsteel Annihilator: 1.500.000g Loot For Master Loot we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Tier, armor, accesories and weapons). For Personal Loot, the drops are handled by the game's loot system. We encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. Feel free to ask for any specific pieces you may be interested in. Reservation A payment of 25% is required to reserve your spot. Discounts Should a run be cancelled for any reason that we had you scheduled for, or if you're a returning buyer, we may discount you for a future run. Contacts For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing, or wanting to schedule something else like Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry or anything else within reason, please contact the following people on Sargeras: Sopa (Sopa#1908), Revan or Liptonx. All prices and times are subjected to change. Please don't be shy to ask any questions about our carries.Sopa52 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Delete DeleteBetterave2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 LF Home Guild on Sargeras, Tank. I tanked WotLK, skipped cata, Heroic MoP and Tier 1 Mythic WoD. I'm looking for a home on my new server transfer to Sargeras. I recently moved form Korea to Hawaii (US Army) and had to change servers due to ping issues. I play Paladin and Druid mainly. I can main tank either and offspec healer on both. I'm looking to do Heroic raids at a minimum and am open to Mythic raiding once I get my feet wet again. Please mail me in game if I seem like a good fit for your guildHealme1 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 [A] Seeking Progression Raiding Guild About me: Veteran Raider and Pvper returning for Legion. I cleared most of Mythic HFC early and stopped playing due to work. I played as a Warlock and Priest most of WoD. I originally started as a Pally and switched to DK late in ICC. I would consider myself a hardcore player as i take the time to learn what i can about the class/spec i play. I record and view logs and ask questions to try and perform at my best. I am a quick learner of fights and fight jobs. I was a raid lead half of WoD. Looking For I am looking for a solid group of folks to clear the new challenges of Legion and enjoy what i think will be the best expansion since Lich King. I have not decided on what days or times i'll raid so i am open for now. I live in Eastern time zone so it'll have to work with that. Main Class: Demon Hunter...yes along with the other trillion but i plan on off tanking also. I tanked most of ICC. Main Spec: Havoc Off Spec: Vengeance Ask more if you want :) I also twitch so i'll be recording the fights.Häzärd6 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Looking for well established raid guild. Hello, Old dude looking for a mature raid guild on Sargaras Alliance. Okay I'm only 37, but somehow that feels old here. A buddy and I recently transferred to Sargaras (and Alliance) for a change of pace(So far really enjoying it, although we seem to be over run by horde lately). We have been playing since gamespy.com was handing out vanilla beta keys. I raided in some fairy competitive guilds back in Vanilla, BC and WOTLK, after which i quit for some time. For the past year or so due to the RL work situation we have just been playing casually. Things have recently changed for the better and I now find myself with much more time on my hands. I am looking to get back in to the raid scene (for legion). I am a very reliable person who studies every aspect of the game and always performs to the best of my ability. To this day I have always been competitive in any position I have held. We have only been on Sargaris less than two months and so far have just been leveling alts and getting their professions to 6/6. I plan to heal in Legion preferably on my Rdruid, though for the right guild my arm may be twisted to play Hpal. I have mentioned my friend because we have always been guilded together and although I am looking for a heroic/mythic group, he would like to join as a more casual member (he mostly tanks). If you think you have a spot for us, please do not hesitate to message me here or in-game. Thank you, Accália PS the á is alt 160Accália2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 2 players LF mythic legion guild We are both raiders LF a progression guild for Legion. We've both done semi-hardcore raiding in the past, but we're looking to make actual progress in the new expansion. We're looking for a weekend guild, any hours work. We are: A prot/fury warrior (looking to tank, preferably) A ele/resto shaman (looking to dps, preferably)Syralin1 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Looking for holy pally Shadowpact is a new guild to sargeras and we are looking for a holy paladin to complete our roster. We will be raiding 2 night in the weekdays and 1 day in the weekend exact times are gonna be figured out once our group is complete so we have the optimal times. Message Pandaman#1617 if interestedTrilae0 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Experienced Raiders LF Guild for Legion Hunter with top end raiding experience from every expansion. Resto Shaman with healing experience in every expansion on every healer since Wrath. We are looking for a guild that does mythic raiding, any questions about past experience or if we need to apply at a website post it or whisper in game.Arelae3 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 3-4 Mythic Raiders LFG As the title states, I am representing 3-4 possibly 5 individuals who are looking to raid 2 days a week with an absolute max of 3. Seeing what is on Sargeras to limit expensive transferring and the like. The following is the class breakdown of the people I'm representing. If this group of people interest you please contact me. Druid: Resto/Boomkin/Feral all in equal standing. Elemental Shaman Death Knight - Expecting to play Frost dps, but would be willing to tank for 5 man content at the beginning to help with the gearing process. Myself: Would prefer to play Resto shaman, but am open to a few classes that I'm interested in. I can fill about any role with any class to a fairly high degree of skill. Most of that skill comes from pvp which translates just as well into pve content. Last person is deploying and has a limited schedule. If your days/times fit for him there is a possibility it would work. Otherwise he would be a "casual" or something to that degree. Please leave your info here or contact me in game. Days/Times/TLDR message is ideal. I'm not here to waste your time and will provide an answer if your schedule and role selection works for us. Hope to hear form you soon! Warfromabove#1526Zombiemeistr2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 [A] <Ronin> 12/13m recruiting for legion. Ronin is recruiting for legion on sargeras Raid times: Sunday/Monday 8-11pm cst Current needs: Elemental shaman Mage Warlock About: We are 12/13M in HFC. We are an established guild that is looking to fill our ranks for legion. Our main problem in WoD was filling to the 20 needed players. But with legion coming we expect to be ready for the first raid. Contact us at: Superbucket#1870Theologist3 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Currently Online is looking for More! <Currently Online> is a gaming community on both [A]Sargeras and [H]Area 52. Our guild was formed at the beginning of MoP by a core group of players that have been playing World of Warcraft for well over a decade. We are more than just a guild- We are a gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft! On our Alliance side we have seven guilds strung together using the add-on Greenwall. Greenwall keeps all seven of the guild chats connected, so we're all together! We have over 6,000 Active members, and rising! We use Discord *https://discordapp.com/* for our voice server. For more information on that visit coguild.com/voice. Our Alliance community offers RBG teams, Raid Teams, and a variety of social events for those that just want to focus on the good times. Our guild chat is very active and we constantly have groups going for dungeons, leveling, battle grounds, etc. We recently had a bracketed PvP event that had a huge turn out and was lots of fun, ending in a Hunger Games style death match! We also have an Amazing Race style event coming up that will definitely be entertaining! Connect.coguild.com takes you directly to our Guild Forums and helps you get a sense of what we're creating for you! If you're more of a raider/RBG player than social : We're recruiting for (Currently) SEVEN raid teams and TWO rated battleground teams in Legion! You can find more information and applications at coguilds.com/teams: RBG: Our first RBG team (Horde Side) runs on Monday from 9-11pm (Central). Currently recruiting all for legion! Our second RBG team (Alliance Side) runs on Tuesday from 9-11pm and is currently recruiting all for Legion! Visit Coguild.com/Teams for the application! Raiding: - Team Mixed Signals raids on Sunday nights from 7-11pm Server (Central). - Team Salt raids on Wednesday and Thursday 8-11:30pm (Central). - Team Tunnel Vision raids on Tuesday and Saturday from 9pm-12am (Central). - Team Just the Tip raids Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:30pm- 10pm (Central). - Team Antisocial is with our Horde Guild <Currently Online> on Area-52. This team raids on Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-11pm (Central). - Team Weekend Warriors raids Saturday 5-9:30pm, and Sunday 5-9pm (Central). - Team Halaa Back raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday from 11pm-2am (Central). Both Guild factions are recruiting players of all play styles! If you're interested in joining, we have something to offer to your Alliance character or your Horde character! Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Our community also extends outside of WoW and offers the following: - Minecraft Server w/ events and mod packs - Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit - Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more - BF4 Clan - Runescape Clan - Overwatch Tornaments - Diablo 3 - CoD Clan - Destiny Clan - FFXIV Company - Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, and more - ALWAYS Active Discord - DRINKING NIGHTS - Movie Nights <Currently Online> Has something to offer everyone. If you're a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you will find a place here at Currently Online! Leave your dying guild behind and come have fun again! If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.coguild.com Contact Us: You can contact us a number of ways! Add one of the following officers to your Btag list: Coldcrow#1329 (Coldcrow) Bellabot#1189 (Avabell) Or, Email us at: Coldcrow@coguild.com Swampage@coguild.com We look forward to meeting you!!!Avabell5 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [A] < Dispositive > recruiting for Legion! < Dispositive > is recruiting for a mythic team for Legion! I could give you a long spiel but I'm going to stick to the most important points: If you're looking for a committed team full of self-sufficient players who know how to get things done on a light schedule, check us out. If you know how to do class research, boss fight research, and otherwise show up prepared to raid - and want to trust that everyone else has done that too - check us out. If you can raid Tues 8-11 CST and Sunday 5-9 CST without missing raids, check us out. < Dispositive > is currently looking for DPS: any ranged 2 rogues 1 warrior https://www.facebook.com/groups/dispositive/ Discord guild repairs Aloraluna#1628Aloraluna0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Testing if I can edit topic HelloGluteas1 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Cross Realms Hey everyone, I been asking friends, trade etc. I researched myself but could only find posts from 2014. Everyone was telling me something else so I figure as last resort I ask here. The question: With what Server(s) is Sargeras connected? Were can I look this information up? Many say with Illidan, just as many say with no server at all, were can I actually see this? Thanks in advance to all those that took the time to reply.Uldra2 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Will Sargeras be stable at Legion launch? I know there will probably be a queue but at WoD launch our server was always down and super laggy if you managed to get in somehow. I really don't want to transfer to a low pop and then transfer back. I just hope they fixed their server stability issues with the new realm phasing they just added.Natherice6 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 ★SNF★ Mythic Sales: Limited-Time Offers Updated 8/18 SNF Guild Website (Sales): http://snfguild.com/hfc Hi All - Thank you as always for coming to check out our guild sales - your prior and continued patronage is greatly appreciated! Thanks to all of you, we've proudly delivered over 1,500 successful HFC Mythic and Heroic raid services. Below, you'll find our sales offerings for the remainder of the WoD expansion, as well as pertinent information regarding titles, achievements and mounts. Please Note: If you are interested in obtaining with 100% certainty; a Felsteel Annihilator Mount from Mythic Archimonde, you must do some prior to Tuesday, August 30th. Upon the release of the Legion expansion, this mount will be a 1% drop-rate mount. ... Things You'll Need to Know 1. Run takes place Wednesday, 8/24 @ approximately 8:30pm Server Time. 2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. 3. You will receive any loot that SNF raiders do not need. If you are interested in booking a run with SNF, please contact me directly via BTag @ Vengeance#1178. or PM me on our guild's forums.Vengeancé377 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [Alliance] Looking for raiders ! Hello there we are <Tea Party> we are looking to build a good team for making progress in Legion but our first goal is to have a nice enviorment for everyone to enjoy their time while raiding. We expect people to try their best and to be willing to accept advise and critics from teammates. We are all around the ages from 22 to 30 and our goal is to raid mythic in legion. Our current setup is: Tanks: Warrior and Druid Healers: Shaman, Holy Priest DPS: Melee: Enh Shaman, Unholy DK Ranged: Hunter We are looking for DPS mostly ranged and a healer. We aim to have a 20 man group for mythic progress but we can start raiding normal/heroic as a 10 to 16ish group. Raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm realm time. If you're interested contact me via reddit or bnet franross#1989 !Franrossa0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 WTS 2x Brawler's Harness & 1x Trapper's Shirt I'm looking to sell a few unobtainable shirts. These shirts were part of a slew of shirt's that were removed from the game during the Cataclysm Pre-Patch when starting characters were given chest pieces instead of shirts. They are unique models. The item ID's are 6125 and 127 respectively. Currently on Sargeras these shirts are on the AH for between 40-50k. The shirts in question are currently on some old level 1 alts on the Drak'Thul server. I am hoping to find someone wanting to pay Sargeras gold for these, since with the new transmog system once equipped you will get the appearance on all your toons. If you happen to have Drak'Thul gold I would be willing to take that too, however I will sell them cheaper for Sargeras gold so I don't have to do the battle pet shuffle to get the gold here. Anyways, if you're interested add me on btag Syonide#1696. Cheers.Syonide1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 <Acquired Taste> Adult Players Guild ... <Acquired Taste> is an adult-only guild seeking players who are looking for a long-term home away from all the drama and anti-social nature of other guilds. We are players with careers and families that want to spend our downtime with likewise individuals where we can relax and unwind after the day is done. All play interests are welcome (raiding, PvP, achievements, Challenge Modes, LFR, 5-mans, old content, etc.). (those interested in raiding, info available in second post) ABOUT US: We pride ourselves in having a mature, team oriented, atmosphere. The core of the guild were founded back in 2007, and have stuck together through multiple expansions and servers. This core has expanded through Mists as more and more awesome members have joined our ranks. Our members are dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity. At the same time, we also understand that life happens and each member has real life priorities that sometimes take precedent. OUR VALUES: We want this game to be fun and a nice break from our real world responsibilities; not just another job or chore. We believe that being a guild goes beyond sharing a name and talking in guild chat. We believe that guild mates should play together. We will support this by regularly running various activities as a guild, in addition to helping each other to improve or progress our characters. We encourage and support those that take the initiative to start their own groups. We want to be able to enjoy the game to the fullest in the limited amount of time we may have to play. We don't believe that "Experiencing Content" should be limited to raiding, and that there is a lot more (both PvE and PvP wise) to experience. While we may have several progression raid groups running, they are not the main focus of our guild. That being said, we are very excited to see how the changes to raiding coming in the new expansion will impact our ability to include more members. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for people ages 25 years old and older who share our values, and are looking for a long-term home for their characters. We are looking for people who will contribute to the guild through active participation in activities, being vocal in chat, assisting other members, and helping to grow our strong community. If <Acquired Taste> sounds like the guild you've been looking for, please fill out an application on our webpage to tell us a little more about you: http://taste.guildlaunch.com If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with any of our officers in game or reply to this thread. Look forward to hearing from you!Nurzaak500 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Win phat loot with <Easy>! We need your help to stop Gul’dan! <Easy> is preparing to take out droves of dastardly demons in the Broken Isles, and we can’t do it alone. We need YOUR help! Vast stores of materials will be needed to fuel the effort against the Burning Legion, that is where you guys come in! Easy will be running a donation drive starting August 30th continuing until Gul’dan is dead! Here are examples of the kind of things that will be accepted: Herbs, Pigment, Potions, Flasks Enchanting Materials, Scrolls Meat, Fish, Cooked Food Ore, Gems Cloth Leather, Scales Crafted Gear, Obliterum Gold We take demon killing very seriously here at Easy, so your assistance will not go unnoticed. In addition to saving Azeroth from certain doom, taking out the Burning Legion has its perks. We will be keeping track of all of the donations and tallying them up based on a tiered point system, the highest donators will be rewarded handsomely with Full Mythic Raid clears of the new instance with all loot included, the grand-prize even includes the Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul'dan! (http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core#modelviewer:10+0) Other rewards include: TCG loot including mounts, Heroic Raid Clears w/loot, and much more! How to Donate: Please send all donations via in-game mail to Easylegion on Aerie Peak(A), Sargeras (A), or Stormrage(A). If you send from an alt please be sure to include your mains name because we will be tallying points based on character names. Check out www.easywow.net after launch for an updated list of material needs. The donation drive will begin on Legion launch and conclude upon killing Mythic Gul’dan, but points will be tallied periodically throughout the event, appropriate rewards will be handed out after each tally. The first point tally will be October 11th. Check out this flyer for condensed info : http://i.imgur.com/5O0KCjF.jpgPortablez11 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Looking for a long-term, friendly home? Algebraic, an Alliance guild, is recruiting players active on weeknights and weekends, eastern time. We’re looking for older players that may have time restraints and responsibilities and that want a long-term wow home, a place where you can log in and feel welcome and glad to be there, and where people always want to work together toward a goal. --- What you can expect during legion: Regular weekend raids Transmog, mount, and guild achievement runs Guild heroic and mythic dungeon runs Guild groups hunting down minipets, grinding rep, and all around helping each other progress through the new content--- Our ideal guildmates: Value the company and friendship of their guildmates above all else Are helpful, friendly, fun people to be around Are people who enjoy working together toward defined goals Are in college or older, and may have time restraints on play Want to raid on weekend nights (eastern time) and may have or may not have experience raiding before--- If this all sounds great to you, please add theyeminova#1194 on bnet. I’d love to talk to you and answer any questions you may have :DSylrae0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 10-1AM CST hardcore no elitist (Disclaimer. We are a hardcore raiding guild we just approach it with a different attitude then most of the community. WE ARE NOT A CASUAL GUILD) Wanna participate in high level content in legion without the douche bag elitist attitude? Wanna join a tight knit guild that takes care of their own? We believe that we can tackle the HIGHEST level of content in legion while still having fun. Sound good? Then keep reading. <Late Night Raiders> Sargeras is recruiting all classes and specs for core spots in upcoming legion content! Currently have a great group of returning members from WOD, Looking for committed Raiders with mindset on mythic legion content no need to fill out a big application just add iperrymarkz#1141 to chat a little and arrange a quick trial run. Our raid times are 10-1am CST Tues-friday Add iperrymarkz#1141 for more infoIperrymarkz1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 11/13M Prot Warrior LFGuild <8:30 or later> Hello all, I'm searching for a guild that my schedule will work around. I currently work until around 8 server, and am home by 8:30 at the latest. (All in realm time) 11/13M Prot warrior, a fair amount of experience DPSing as well. Willing to do either main spec, but prefer tanking. I want to raid ideally, 3 days a week, but 2 will be fine as well. (3+ hours a day) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7531476/latest#partition=1 Mokin#1986 for contact. Will consider anything 8/13M or higher :)Mokine0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 [A] LF DK, Mage, Hunter, Priest, Lock Hi There! <The Flaw> Is looking for DPS players for 1-night mythic raiding from 7pm to 11pm CST Wednesday nights. Our core group just moved to US-Sargeras from US-Draenor due to low pop issues. We are veteran group that has been raiding together for 5 years at all different levels of mythic progression. We are currently doing 1 night a week due to family commitments and jobs but are focused on completing all mythic content during release periods. We also plan on running multiple mythic+ dungeon groups during none raid times along with alt raids on Mondays. Current needs are: DPS Plate: Death Knights DPS Cloth: Mage, Warlock DPS Mail: Hunter (MM, BM) Healer: Priest If interested or for future questions you can apply on our guild website at www.flawguild.com or contact the following via battle.net tag: Xenocryst#1593 Adornus#1738 Shifted#11198Xenõcryst0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Is CRZ going to be active leveling in Legion? Tanaan Jungle sucks right now, is this going to be the same for leveling in Legion? The whole point of moving to a higher pop realm was to be on a side with good numbers and not be outnumbered.Vashago0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 2 Players for late night casual raiding My friend and I are looking for a raiding guild that actively runs heroic/mythic dungeons together and raids around 12 AM server time once or twice a week during the week. I will be playing a Mage or Priest and he will be on a Druid. Both of us are semi-experienced raiders. I have been raiding on and off since vanilla, he played WotLK to Cata and is coming back to play actively in Legion. ThunderPants#1520Chillers0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 WTB Heavy Junkboxes As the title states, I am looking to buy roughly 900 heavy junkboxes for Ravenholdt rep. MSG me in game or COD with your price. Not paying 100g per.Slighted0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Cake - Tue-Thur-Sun(7:30-11ST) LF Healers Legion Recruiting Needs - Dps - Moonkin - High Enhance - High Ret - Medium Heals - Resto Shaman - Med We are always looking for exceptional players of all class. Raid Time and Days - Tue - Thur - Sun 7:30 - 11 or 11:30 Server Time (CST) Do you wish to raid with a bunch of fun loving, content downing passionate a$$holes? This could be the place for you. What we want in a raider is simple, be there, be ready, and don't make the same mistakes. Learn from mistakes and move past it, adapt and over come. We are not looking to carry anyone, you pull your own weight or you wont come. Add me lets talk Zipps#1374Zïpps27 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Weekend Guild<Ambition> 13/13 M HFC awaysLFM <Ambition> (13/13M) - Sargeras is a weekend raiding guild dedicated to pushing through mythic content, working together and prepairing for LEGION. We have a core group of raiders, but are willing to consider applications as RL & burn out can and will affect everyone eventually and we may need people for those occasions. Our raid times are as follows: Raid Times (Server): Friday: 6:30 -> 11:00 (CST) Saturday: 6:00 -> 10:00 (CST) Sunday: 6:00 -> 9:30 (CST) http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Ambition We are recruiting the following roles below, but are interested in all exceptional players. Our raid positions are 100% competitive, so if you feel that you are outstanding at your particular class and a weekend guild appeals to you put in an app on our website. Recruitment: Balance Druid DD Warrior Hunter Rogue Mage Warlock All exceptional players will be considered Loot System: We run with an unbiased, experienced loot council that utilizes RCLootCouncil and decides what gear goes to who, based on how it will benefit the group as a whole. Despite our desire for "hardcore progression", we have a very laid back environment, but all raiders know the etiquette of clearing mumble during pulls and focusing on gameplay to finish the fight. We do have several expectations of incoming trials that are listed below: Expectations: Must have a working microphone Must have access to mumble Come prepared to raid with research on expected fights Have a positive attitude and open to constructive criticism If you are interested stop by our website to submit an application. Additionally you can add our GM's battle tag and talk to him to recieve a faster response. Website: http://ambitionsarg.enjin.com/ Manao#1807Anarinola71 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 LF 2 Heals & DPS <Burn the Fleet> Sargeras, is a newly formed team looking for members to complete our raid team for Legion. We are a younger a younger guilds with majority or our members ranging from our early to mid 20's with previous hardcore and semi hardcore raiding experience under all our belts. Our goal in Legion is to have built a successful and competent guild who can down current content in a timely manner. We are currently in need of Healers and DPS for our team Healers: Holy Pally Holy Priest DPS: Hunter Warlock Balance Druid We will consider all DPS options presented Our Raid times: Tuesday: 9-12 EST Thursday: 9-12 EST If interested please feel free to contact us Holydiver#12445 (Raid Leader) Baconcrunch#1585 (OfficerPoplockndôt0 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 18, 2016 Returning Mythic Healer LF Guild Hello, everyone! My name is Logan, and I am an ex-mythic raider in a guild called <Laid Back> on Stormrage. I was forced to stop raiding shortly after killing Gorefiend due to school and scheduling issues (I had to miss every Wednesday raid because of a required class), so I had to take a break. Since then, I've been playing off and on as I was waiting for Legion to drop. Now that we're just under a month away from Legion, and summer is dying down, I'm hoping to be able to find a guild. I am having the hardest time finding a guild that fits what I am looking for, so hopefully that can change soon! I would like to main resto druid in Legion, but I am not averse to playing this holy pally if you don't need a resto druid but do need a holy pally! _________________________________________________________________ A Little About Me: I'm 23 years old, and I'm going to school to be a history teacher. I've been playing WoW since around late BC/early Wrath, and I'm well versed in many classes of the game and all that jazz as I've had most at max level over the years. I have always been a PvE minded player, but I enjoy PvP if I can find people that don't mind someone that isn't a glad tier player. With the Legion PvP changes, I will likely be spending a lot of my "free" time in WoW outside of raiding dabbling in the new PvP systems._________________________________________________________________ What I'm Looking For: A guild with a decent background that has a solid core of players. I would prefer a guild with many members around my age, but that's decently hard to find, and I understand that. It's hard to find a guild that has been around for a while that also does things outside of raid (at least in my experience). This game is fun with others, and I hope to find a guild that I can fit in with! In terms of raid times, I am looking for something around 2 or 3 nights a week. I am available every weeknight except for Wednesdays, unless raid starts later than 10:30 EST. In terms of time availability, I am available starting around 7:30 EST until around 2-3am every weeknight except for Wednesdays. (I have a class until 9pm). I am not available on weekends due to the fact that I work weekends. _________________________________________________________________ Holy Pally Logs: Just in case you are wondering about my abilities as a player, here are my logs from when I was raiding in HFC! https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/123011/latest/#metric=hps&partition=1 I hope to hear from some of you soon! To contact me, feel free to reply here or add me at Logan#14431!Optiqs1 Aug 18, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 <Unconquered Moose> Recruiting for Legion Hey there, <Unconquered Moose> is a new Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras-US and we're recruiting! Our guild was recently formed by a group of friends who have experience raiding together dating back to Burning Crusade - and we hope to extend that group to you! Our officers have experience in top server guilds, as well as previous experience leading both raids and guilds. We're a laid back group, but performance is important to us. We strive for progress while maintaining an easygoing environment. In Legion we'll be aiming to clear Mythic content. Our raid schedule is currently planned to be Monday/Thursday from 7:00pm - 10:30pm Eastern, with a 5-10 minute break in the middle. Loot is distributed through loot council. Decisions are based on attendance, performance, and current gear. We are currently looking for Ranged DPS and Melee Plate DPS. Although we might be looking for certain classes and specs at the moment, we'd still love to have talented people join us! If you're interested in joining head to http://unconqueredmoose.enjin.com/recruitment or add Flutterguy#1323. If you have any questions, fire away!Tahlya12 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 [A] Experienced players LF mythic raiding Hello, we’re a Protection Paladin and Demon Hunter that have significant raiding experience including realm firsts throughout classic, TBC, WOTLK, and Cataclysm. After taking a break during MOP, we have continued to casually raid throughout Warlords and are seeking a mythic capable guild for Legion. Our preferred raid times are weekdays from 3pm-6:30pm PST or possibly 7:30pm to 10:30pm PST. Contact Brongon#1270 or Kalence#1653 for more info.Kalence1 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 LFG: weekend raiding, 5 man mythic Plus team I am returning from a couple years of being away from Wow. I was apart of a hardcore raiding guild back in WOTLK and was in the core raiding group. I played into Cata but lost interest early on in that expansion. I am returning and currently am playing a Vengeance Demon Hunter. I highly enjoy the playstyle and how they tank currently within the game. I want to be apart of a good, solid guild. A team that is enjoyable to be around and wants to be successful. I enjoy conversation and building friendly relationships with those around me which I believe is extremely important when raiding. I would love to be apart of building a good raiding team or joining one a helping the team become better. I know time is sparing with many people, so if being apart of a raiding group is not possible I would highly enjoy being apart of a Mythic Plus group. Please message me in game so we can talk (meadzilla1715) about options. Thank you for the consideration. JamesHeavensgate0 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 17, 2016 Ret Returning Player LFG For Prog Raiding Thanks everyone for the responses, I have chosen a Guild to move forward with. Best of luck to everyone in Legion. Hello, I am a returning player, I have been playing off and on since 04' seeing and reading beta info from Legion has made me want to come back to the game and raid again. Raided through all of Vanilla, BC, Wrath, took a hiatus during the other x-pacs. Looking for a progression minded guild. Looking to raid during the week Sun-Thurs 7pm-10pm CST (server) "does not have to be all these days but this is my free time" I am looking to play as a ret Paladin with a prot offspec. I am a working adult and this schedule would not interfere with my daily life allowing me to meet attendance. Looking for friendly but objective oriented players to raid with. Look forward to hearing from any guilds that meet my demands and if so I think we can have fun and get through some cool content in Legion. Please contact me if you would like to talk, in game would be best. Thanks, Veracitas Battle tag: strike#1759Veracitas3 Aug 17, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Mythic BRF Looking for a guild still running mythic BRF , Looking for a shot at transmog from blast furnace willing to pay for a spot for the single boss martalock#1969 if you can squeeze me in thanks !Crôm0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 [A] H Priest H DH looking for raiding guild I'm a HOLY PRIEST and my husband is a HAVOC DEMON HUNTER. We're looking for a raiding guild for legion that ends raid no later than 9:30 server time (CST). We prefer a 2 day raiding schedule on any 2 of the following days: TUE, WED, THURS, and FRI. We are both 13/13 H HFC experienced. Btag Kittyx#1199Kittiex2 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 <Advent> recruiting ranged DPS! <Advent> 11/13M is searching for some competent ranged DPS and 1 healer for the last 2 raid weeks of WOD, and primarily for Legion. Who are we? Advent is an adult raiding guild on Sargeras - US that has big plans for the upcoming expansion. We recently reformed around only the best and most experienced raiders that we had in our former guild. We are made up of several veteran raiders who have cleared majority of the raid content that Blizzard has to offer thus far. We offer a friendly raid group that likes to have fun in downtime, and focus up and always bring our "A" game when it comes time for progression. What are our goals? - Progress through end game content - Be a top raiding guild on Sargeras - US - Build lasting relationships within the guild What classes do we need? High Demand - Shadow Priest - Balance Druid - Holy Priest OR Mistweaver Monk Moderate Demand - Mage - Warlock Note that all ranged dps classes may be considered. What are the raid times? - 2 days a week, 3 hours per raid (subject to add 1 additional hour each night) - Sunday & Monday - Raids run from 6pm CST – 9pm CST (7pm - 10pm EST) How is loot distributed? Loot will be handled through loot council. Loot will be handled in a manner that will be the most beneficial to the guild. There are a few factors that will be taken into consideration when distributing loot. Some examples are: - Attendance - Upgrade value - Performance - How it will benefit the raid team as a whole How can I apply? You can apply through our new guild website, or give me a shout in-game by adding my btag. www.advent-sargeras.enjin.com Novation#11582 Thanks for your interest!Novation5 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 [A] The Coffee House <The Coffee House> is currently recruiting for Legion, looking for active members as well as players seeking to participate in a fun and casual raid environment. Led by experienced mythic raiders and a tight-knit community, <The Coffee House> strives for excellence with a group of 8 core players who have gamed together for years. ------------------ Legion Raiding Schedule: Friday: Time TBD Saturday: Time TBD ------------------ Regular Mythic Dungeon runs Friendly and active Discord that extends gaming beyond WoW Friendly, helpful, and active guild environment Intentions for AotC Raiding ------------------ Current Needs: DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest, Shamans, Demon Hunters, Mage Heals: Priest, Shaman, Paladin These our are current needs, but we encourage everyone to message if interested. If you are interested, contact us through here, or ingame. TSmarine#1579Thesmir4 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 <Noodle Factory> M-Arch/M-BH Mount Sales! We had a spot open up tonight for the Mythic Archimonde Felsteel Annhilator mount tonight, as well as the Mythic Blackhand Ironhoof Destroyer. Our details are below: M-Archimonde (mount + any loot): 1.5m OBO M-Blackhand (mount + any loot): 300k Time: 8 EST (7 server). PST me in-game, or add me on btag: eschaton#1982Soelle0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Returning Retadin LF 3v3 team in Legion. Looking to form a reliable 3v3 team for the duration of the upcoming expansion. Personal best is around 1900 in 2s, so not looking for anything higher than that. Returning to the PvP scene after some time, so I'm looking for a team that understands there will be some rust. Feel free to contact me here, or in game should you see me around. B-tag is Reaper#17408.Grond0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 Characters named ABC or ALPHABET Searched the armory and both characters must be under level 10, if whoever has these characters is willing to part ways with them I would be happy to throw some gold their way. Battletag is Abc#1823 if you can help me out, much appreciated. Shot in the dark but worth a try.Aypapichulo0 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 16, 2016 <Questionable Intent> Alliance Learning guild <Questionable Intent> is an entry level casual learning guild. First raid is this Saturday night. If you're interested in learning how to raid and seeking a more relaxed environment, then we may be for you! Feel free to message me or post below for more information! Nine#1677Veledra1 Aug 16, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 Thinking of transferring, but how is WPVP? After a WoW hiatus, I'm trying to transfer some characters to a new character, and Sargeras seems like it hits most of what I'm looking for. I want a high Alliance population, solid progression scene, and an active community, but I also care about WPvP and Sargeras being so lopsided in favor of the Alliance scares me. However, I don't really care about WPvPing against people who are actually on Sargeras. I know that there's systems in place to put players from other realms in underpopulated areas, so if those systems balance out WPvP on Sargeras, everything's looking good. What's it actually like going out into the world on Sargeras at max level? Do you see Horde at all, and if so, is it balanced at all?Pandude4 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 Looking for More PVP/PVE Looking for Healers and Alliance folk in general who are interested in occasional group pre-made PVP. Myself and my DH friend are looking for cool people to PVP with until and after Legion hits. Feel free to hit me up in game or add me on B-Net - : Lexander#1174 I also enjoy PVE and log walks on the beach and the occasional hug from a hordie. :)Swolee0 Aug 15, 2016
Aug 15, 2016 Heroic/Mythic Guild LFRaid Healing/Ranged "Greetings, Friend." Verum is actively recruiting for Legion Heroic/Mythic Raiding on Sargeras. The Raid Leader is 13/13 Mythic and has been raiding since Vanilla. The Guild leadership is comprised of those who truly want to see the game and all that it has to offer. We are looking for raiders- new and old, for our Heroic/Mythic Progression Raiding guild. Let's cut to the chase, yeah? WHEN: Our Raid times are going to be Eastern Standard Time, from 12 AM to 3 AM on Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Our guild is a late night raiding guild, but I read once on the internet that people who stay up late are genius smart or something. ATMOSPHERE: "Semi-Hardcore"; Our raiding guild has a goal to beat content at the highest level of difficulty. This requires the highest level of commitment. Raid starts at 12 AM, not 12:04 after Trash has been pulled. Our commitment is to provide you with a guild that will facilitate your success and growth as a player and raider at the highest level of difficulty- we ask you honor your commitment to use and show up on time, with consumables, and be ready to raid. We of course understand that life can happen, but if life keeps happening around trash pull time, I will start asking you questions. WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR: We are always looking for exceptional raiders. Even if we aren't recruiting your role/class, that doesn't mean you can't join our guild. We will have alt runs, heroic farms, and achievement runs- even if you aren't a core raider, you can still be part of the fun! As it stands, we are actively seeking the following: Raid Healing *Mistweaver *Restoration Shaman *Holy Priest *Any and All exceptional Healers regardless of class Ranged DPS *Mage *Elemental Shaman *Preference will be given to classes other than Hunters, but you are still encouraged to apply If you fit that bill, we should have a little chat! WHY US: We have people that have seen and beaten the hardest this game has to offer. We have strong leadership who love to best a challenge and make new friends! We are highly motivated to beat the Legion back into the Twisting Nether, and net us all the sweet loot and mounts we can on the way there. We can't do it without quality players though, and that's why we hope you will go ahead and drop a line today! Post here, check us out at our website: http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/ or whisper me in game at Scarland#1970, I will be checking this post often! Thanks! -Scarland Quick FAQ 1) Do you guys have Voice comms? -Yes! We use Mumble, Information can be found in our Guild Info tab. 2) I've never raided before, am I going to be yelled out? -No, hatefulness has no place in Verum, we firmly believe the best way to learn is in an environment where everyone is respected and treated like a human. However, if you keep standing in fire, I reserve the right to make fun of you...and sit you for someone else. 3) Do you have mandatory addons? - Yes, we prefer DBM, but you can use whatever keeps you out of fire. There will be more detailed information on our guild website which we require you register on, as the bulk of our communications, strategy, and other misc. requirements and requests will be posted there. 4) Do you have a website? - Yes, you can find us here at: http://verum-sargeras.enjin.com/ Please fill out an application!Crucium1 Aug 15, 2016