Sargeras

Jun 11, 2016 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah1 Jun 11, 2016
Jun 11, 2016 Looking for focused raiding guild Hello, with legion coming up im looking to be able to find myself a group to enjoy the game with again. Just recently was offered back a 1st shift job so im really looking to get myself a good group finally. Didn't get much accomplished in WoD but im looking to hit legion hard. -Past Heroic(Mythic) Experience -Experience on most classes -Doesn't need to be a mythic focused guild but not looking for just normal's -Not looking for the elitist group, im here to have fun but kill stuff at a decent difficulty. -Preferably people who are somewhat social and fun is a plus :) -My current gear does not represent my ability, Skill > Gear. As stated above i didn't get much done in WoD as i just didn't have the time to put into it. I will now have that time and im looking for a home to make friends with and have some fun while accomplishing a task at hand. Add me or reply below Acrylikx#1922Nodah2 Jun 11, 2016
Jun 11, 2016 Starwars It's in your best interest to avoid a player that is named after the fictional furry character in Star Wars, that is all.Queuecvmber5 Jun 11, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 WTB CM Golds Running price per instance? Need 6 instances, already have 2 done. Was thinking 150k? Leave your btag. =)Athenanike0 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 (A) Late night 8/13 Mythic Guild LFM Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to check out our guild <Mana>. My name is Constantîne and I am the GM of <Mana>; a close-knit guild building momentum into Mythic HFC with competitive Legion goals. We have an adjusted raiding schedule, compared to most other guilds, and cater to a very niche set of raiders. “Why is that?” Our raids and overall guild activity revolve around the Late Night Raider personality. Nearly all of our raiders are Swing Shifters or owners of their own businesses which require special raiding times to fit their busy lives. If 11pm is your 6 o’ clock, we might just be the right guild for you! “Why did you make a guild?” My own schedule prevented me from joining many guilds that were in the right amount of progression and performance that I sought and I had other extremely talented raiders from my past exploits who were in similar boats. One thing led to another and pieces slipped into place for <Mana> to take shape. “What are your goals?” End Game PVE Content. I have experienced previous expansion content as it was current and loved every moment of it. I wish for nothing else but for everyone in my guild to see what Blizzard has created for its players and to reap the wonderful rewards when we succeed. So here is our recruitment info: We are looking for, preferably, ranged DPS such as Boomkin, Mage, Lock and whatever else kills from a distance. At this stage of our recruitment we are looking for characters who are ilevel 715+; meaning 4-set, legendary ring and solid heroic experience are great bonuses. However; don’t let that deter you, we are flexible and willing to make adjustments in regards to knowledgeable players. Please give us holler. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 11:30 pm - 2:30 am PST (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time the following morning: ) Important Battle Tags CO-GM Pepper#1862 (Heelyourself) GM Quixsis#1477 (Constantine) Officers: Lonesoldier#1409 (Loni)Constantîne29 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM for Mythic HFC Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to check out our guild <Mana>. My name is Heelyourself and I am the GM of <Mana>; a close-knit guild building momentum into Mythic HFC with competitive Legion goals. We have an adjusted raiding schedule, compared to most other guilds, and cater to a very niche set of raiders. “Why is that?” Our raids and overall guild activity revolve around the Late Night Raider personality. Nearly all of our raiders are Swing Shifters or owners of their own businesses which require special raiding times to fit their busy lives. If 11pm is your 6 o’ clock, we might just be the right guild for you! “Why did you make a guild?” My own schedule prevented me from joining many guilds that were in the right amount of progression and performance that I sought and I had other extremely talented raiders from my past exploits who were in similar boats. One thing led to another and pieces slipped into place for <Mana> to take shape. “What are your goals?” End Game PVE Content. I have experienced previous expansion content as it was current and loved every moment of it. I wish for nothing else but for everyone in my guild to see what Blizzard has created for its players and to reap the wonderful rewards when we succeed. So here is our recruitment info: We are looking for, preferably, ranged DPS such as Boomkin, Mage, Lock and whatever else kills from a distance. At this stage of our recruitment we are looking for characters who are ilevel 715+; meaning 4-set, legendary ring and solid heroic experience are great bonuses. However; don’t let that deter you, we are flexible and willing to make adjustments in regards to knowledgeable players. Please give us holler. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 11:30 pm - 2:30 am PST (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time the following morning: ) Important Battle Tags Me: Pepper#1862 (Heelyourself) CO-GM Quixsis#1477 (Constantine) Officers: DoctorBlythe#1814 (Iamoutofholy) Thoeb#1708 (Thoeb) Jadolph#1263 (Kneticks)Heelyourself4 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 LFM for Late Night Raid's <Mana> 8/13 Mythic Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to check out our guild <Mana>. My name is Constantîne and I am the GM of <Mana>; a close-knit guild building momentum into Mythic HFC with competitive Legion goals. We have an adjusted raiding schedule, compared to most other guilds, and cater to a very niche set of raiders. “Why is that?” Our raids and overall guild activity revolve around the Late Night Raider personality. Nearly all of our raiders are Swing Shifters or owners of their own businesses which require special raiding times to fit their busy lives. If 11pm is your 6 o’ clock, we might just be the right guild for you! “Why did you make a guild?” My own schedule prevented me from joining many guilds that were in the right amount of progression and performance that I sought and I had other extremely talented raiders from my past exploits who were in similar boats. One thing led to another and pieces slipped into place for <Mana> to take shape. “What are your goals?” End Game PVE Content. I have experienced previous expansion content as it was current and loved every moment of it. I wish for nothing else but for everyone in my guild to see what Blizzard has created for its players and to reap the wonderful rewards when we succeed. So here is our recruitment info: We are looking for, preferably, ranged DPS such as Boomkin, Mage, Lock and whatever else kills from a distance. At this stage of our recruitment we are looking for characters who are ilevel 720+; meaning 4-set, legendary ring and solid Mythic experience are great bonuses. However; don’t let that deter you, we are flexible and willing to make adjustments in regards to knowledgeable players. Please give us holler. Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday @ 11:30 pm - 2:30 am PST (1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time the following morning: ) Important Battle Tags CO-GM Pepper#1862 (Heelyourself) GM Quixsis#1477 (Constantine) Officers: Lonesoldier#1409 (Loni) BamBam#1907 (Ashiva)Constantîne1 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 724 Resto Druid looking for mythic Guild I came back to the game about 2 months ago and have been grinding ever since to get caught up on the changes I have missed over the years, every Xpac since WotLK I have just casual leveled a toon to max rank done some dungeons and then quit. I'm back now for good now and looking forward to Legion raiding Previous Guilds: When i came back I saw a guild AR that I raided with back in 2008 they are a casual guild, I joined them and at the time I was a Warlock main, they said they needed healers so I rolled a resto druid. After raiding with them for a month. I noticed our raid leader a holy pally(227) getting out healed by tanks I offered to help her with her rotation and was snapped at, I brought concern to the GM, which was very respectful but then another officer told me to F off and now I'm here. Expectations of myself: Myself: I will be ready at instance 15 minutes prior to raid time with all flasks, potions, runes, and I will know boss mechanics. If I'm messing up tell me, I can take constructive criticism. I'm very competitive and always strive to be the best at what I do and will always min/max my rotation, gear, talents, and glyphs. As a Guild we must work together and each pull our own weight to be successful. Raid Experience: I'm 13/13H HFC, I just came back about two months go, got my ring done this week. Haven't done progressive raiding since WotLK but was in a TOP 3 Guild on server Azgalor. Raid times: Anytime at or passed 5pm ST any day of the week BT: Actright#1587Actright1 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Mutiny! This is a great server to play on, however I was just a part of a guild that fell apart due to some drama as a result of completely betraying their leader. I come to the forums to heed warning! Any potentially solid raiders on this server (or looking to join) should at least be informed. Without naming any names or guild titles, one person in particular did all of this on purpose to avoid having to actually work hard to create a guild. I was used as a start up and all of my good players were stolen from me. If you simply wouldn't want to be a part of a team created through dishonesty and disrespect then I would be more than happy to devote some free time in a private chat/message explaining anything you would like to know! Thanks, and I hope I could be of service. Be careful out there, people are lazy and false.Queuecvmber5 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Beware of "Freaksthree" scamming There is someone posting a weakaura that is designed to force you to give the gold in your bags to him when he opens trade. He's posting under the name Freaksthree and is not affiliated with me in any way. His guild is also impersonating my guild by replacing the L's with upper case I's. As always, be careful and aware when copying or downloading weakauras from any unknown sources as they can do very destructive things to your UI or even cause you to get scammed. My apologies to anyone that was hit by this before I was made aware. Stay safe!Freakstwo6 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Demon Hunter LF Morning/Daytime raid guild I'm looking to join a raiding guild that raids during the morning/ daytime. I work graveyard. I have Mythic BRF experience. Took a break the week HFC released. I'm currently just farming gold and getting back into the swing of things. I've been playing since vanilla and have been raiding as a healer since TBC. I have decided to switch to a dps class and demon hunter seems to fit my playstyle the most. The plan is to find a guild and roll a toon on the server and level it to at least 70 before Legion hits that way I can roll a DH and go from there. Faction and server doesn't really matter. I've already been burned a couple times transferring to play with a couple day time guilds and then I find out that they are "rebuilding" or "the morning team is taking a break". If you would like to talk more reply here. Thanks and have a good one!Yôda2 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 731 Mage LF Legion Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that runs 2 days a week around 9 pm server time. Willing to play another class if needed. Have experience in heroic raiding looking to push more mythic bosses. Copenhagen#1733Copenheggen1 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 9, 2016 Warlock LF PvPcentric guild. I am looking for an active PvP guild alliance side. Please leave a response here or add me Talas#1472. Thanks.Lhaniå3 Jun 9, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 13/13M Arms warrior LF raiding guild Hello, I'm Tacticalxtent, my name is missing a C I know I had to drop it to get it all to fit, it makes me sad. Let's get straight to the point, I'm currently looking for a guild to raid the rest of M-HFC with & Legion, I plain to main an arms warrior in Legion. I can raid @ any time/day but I prefer to raid Tuesdays starting @6pm PST ending at no later then 10pm PST. I like to raid as much as possible. I'm looking for a guild @ my progression, I don't mind if Archi has only died a few times but I am not looking to wipe all day to Manno anymore. About me - World of Warcraft: - N/A The Burning Crusade: - N/A Wrath of the Lich King: - Raided with friends and friends of family through ICC. Cataclysm: - Raid only DS for 5 bosses Mists of Pandaria: I only pvped I didn't really understand raidng Warlords of Draenor: 13/13 Mythic. I just killed mythic archi all last week b-tag Tactialxtent#1452Tactialxtent0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 Grumpy's MOnday heroic Sales I bought a heroic 13/13 heroic HFC full clear for 185k from him. He made it seem like it was going to be a guild with with 30 people starting at 9 server. Well the group had 18 people with 3 sales, and we barely got any loot. Also wiped for 4-5 times on Soc. Also took 3 1/2 hours to complete. So, worst sale i ever bought would never go back, removed him from real id and blocked him. Waste of time and money go else where and pay a little more.Ghastley0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 10/13 MYTHIC Exp LF Guild on my Mage My MAIN http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/B%C3%B4%C3%B4craft/simple Looking to raid on my mage. It can't be on the 2 days I raid on my main Can't be on Fridays. Depends on a Sunday. And if it's on a Sunday it would have to be before or after my raid time which is 4PM to 7PM PST. I can't raid at all on a Friday since I get home after work and only 2 hrs off until raid. Working hard on my ring ATM for my mage. 2 Tomes right now. I should have it in a month. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JjR9N3ActqprnQ81#fight=8&type=damage-done Logs above for my mage. 714 ilvl in those logs.. only went up 1 since then. Scoring well over 80-95%'s on heroic boss fights. See my raid achieves for my mythic boss kills. Done all but Archi, tyrant and Xhul.Boocraftz0 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 710 HPally and Hunter LF H Raiding Guild Just getting back into the game after a short break. Looking to get back into the raiding game. Ceresc#1768Ceresc2 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 Returning player looking for a guild I took a 6 month break from WoW and came back about 3 weeks ago. I have primarily been farming gold and just enjoying the game a bit. But I am looking for a guild going into Legion. Things I am looking for the most: 1. I want a mature guild. I don't want to be with a bunch of young kids. 2. Raid times I am looking for would be 8-11 server, preferably tues and wed. Maybe a third day thrown in for poops and giggles. 3. I know most people don't, but I really don't like stupid guild drama. I am not looking to push realm firsts or be cutting edge. I just want a nice enjoyable guild with some mature people who don't take themselves too seriously and just want a bit of fun. I main a warlock, but I have a DK, druid and Monk at 100. If you are at all interested, you can hit me up at Talwynn#1998.Talwyne2 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 2 MM Hunters Looking for Mythic Guild Me and My Friend Are 2MM Hunters Both 6/13 Mythic Looking for a Core Raid group to try and clear Mythic HFC before legion comes out i Myself is 733 My friend is 735 We are On Sargeras - If you have any questions you can Add My BTAG- Joeymuch#1547Iarsenal2 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 743 Unholy DK 13/13m LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello there I am searching for a mythic raiding guild that is looking or has killed mythic arcimonde and wants to roll into legion. Currently i am 743ilevel and am 13/13 Mythic. I main Unholy but i'm currently learning and gearing for blood in case i ever need to tank. My former guild decided to take break off and take a break till legion (a lot of guilds seem to be doing that). You can see my former guilds wow progress here- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Idiot+Savant I'm looking for a Mythic progression guild that has a good time while downing content but can be serious when it has to be. Also i'm looking for a guild that is not dead when it's not a scheduled raid night. Thanks for reading my post if you would like to contact me you can add me on btag- Kcreed#1825Dodues5 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 [A] Souls recruitment About Us: [A] Souls is a new raiding guild on Sargeras and we are looking for new members! We are a small guild but are here for the long term. All members have experience in raiding (most have gone and done heroic and myself, have mythic experience) and guild management. We are a new guild and have officer positions open as well. We came from a horde guild on Lightninghoof and left to due personal reasons however, WE WONT let that affect us on how we run Souls. We are a friendly bunch and want likeminded people, so we are looking for players who want to raid, have fun, don't cry over wiping on bosses (we won't try to wipe too much), and who are mature. With that in mind we are looking for players who are 18+. Mission: Our goal is to clear current content and work as a team to achieve our goals as a whole. Raiding: We are currently looking for heals and dps of any sort. Our past progressions from our previous guild is 7/13H however, our raid lead is 13/13N, 13/13H, and 3/13M. We require an ilvl of at least 695 and we can be flexible with the ring. Raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm cnt. The voice we use is mumble. Loot is MS > OS. 85% raid attendance is required! I understand life happens, just let someone know that you will not be here or late. Contact Info: If this is a good feel for you or you have questions, drop a reply down below or contact: RunnerJess18#1416 (Your lovely GM, RL, and main tank) TwistedKing#11408 (Co-GM) Have a nice day!Popcorncat2 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 7, 2016 13/13H 1/13M 724 RSham or H/S priest LF guild Looking for a guild for when Legion drops to hopefully be involved in heroic and mythic raiding. My last few guilds have fallen apart, and I am returning to the alliance from Horde to Sargeras. Have raided since wotlk and can make really any afternoon times. Took a break at start of HFC for IRL issues, and still getting back into it. Would like to play my resto shaman, holy priest: but open to shadow priest or shaman dps for legion. Have beta and have been active. 724 on my shaman, sadly only 703 on my priest as it was made late, late. I am in EST time zone, so pre midnight finishing on raids would be nice.Zrven0 Jun 7, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 It's a long shot. Back in 2006 I was part of a raiding guild by the name Order of the Rose. I have searched all over google and the search bar for them. But have not been able to find them. Their main tanks were Juan (Dwarf warrior) and Grand Marshal Boyzz. I also remember the GM Divinastre. If anyone's heard from these guys please let me know - This is Westong, ex-vanilla gnome mage,Shpongle0 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 WTB 8/8 gold cms what the title says, looking to buy 8/8 gold cms but not for 250k, looking for 150k or around that ballpark. I've bought two in the past for 100k so I'm looking to be in that area for a price.Kongò0 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 WTS Glorious Legplates for 100k on ally side PST me in game plsBaenana0 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 What is Sargeras like, questing wise? Looking to perhaps move to a server with a more active PvP community. Is questing a constant gank-fest, or can people proceed relatively in peace? Not looking for complete isolation by any stretch, just wondering if it's nonstop pvp out in the worldFarmindruid4 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 <A> Looking for a guild with a few friends We're looking for something kind of specific? TLDR: 4 friends been raiding since vanilla on and off, looking for a home for legion. Where we could get in now, make friends and get all nice. Raiding immediately isn't a concern though if there were spots we'd wouldn't say no to joining. -- So as I said a bit specific. We're looking to be raiding no more than 2 nights a week, even during progression. We're all old, working, some with kids folks, who just don't have it in us to dedicate more than 2 nights a week to a video game schedule. Any two nights Monday - Thursday work for us, but because of work schedules we're limited to times between 7pm Eastern - 10:30pm Eastern (6pm - 9:30pm server). What we're planning on maining in Legion: We have a priest who'll be main spec'ing Heals (probably holy). We have a druid who'll be main spec'ing Restoration. We have a druid who'll be main spec'ing Guardian. Then we have myself, who has not decided but will be a DPS / Tank class, an is open to going either direction with it. (DK / Pal / War / DH)Rwyn2 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 740 Prot LF Sales run 740 Prot Warrior LF Archi Sales run group to make some money before the end of the expansion, I can run any days but Mon/Wednesday.Dhalea3 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 [A] <Devout> 13/13M 10.5 Hr Weekday General Information: Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we are a small, tight guild with members who like to interact and tease each other between pulls. ~Weekday Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST Progression: 13/13M High Recruitment Needs DPS: Mage, Warlock ~Weekend Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Friday, Saturday Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST Progression: 11/13M High Recruitment Needs DPS: Rogue, Warlock, WW Monk We are always looking for dedicated and talented players for both of our raids. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Raiding Expectations: Devout's ability to progress quickly on a light schedule is due to the expectations we have set for our raiders. Performance - You must have a strong mastery of your class and specs. We value raiders who are willing to review logs, whether their own or others of the same class/spec to always be looking for areas of improvement. Commitment - You must maintain 95%+ attendance. You should arrive to raids before the scheduled times and report any absences a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Preparation - Raiders are provided with flasks, potions and repairs but are required to bring their own food and runes. Review raid strategies ahead of time and minimize distractions during raid times. Other Information: Loot Policy - Devout uses a Loot Council / BiS method to distribute loot. Voice Comms - Devout uses Mumble to communicate during raids. Headset + mic and your active participation is required. Resources: Website: www.devoutguild.enjin.com Logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14750/ Guild/Kill Rankings: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Devout Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to Aleesi @ Aytarra#1737Laye12 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 <Defiant> is recruiting for Legion! Greetings Sargeras! Defiant has been on Sargeras since May 15, 2009. We have a long history of being a quality guild that regularly fields two to three raid teams per expansion. Expectations for the rest of WoD: Defiant is currently rebuilding our active player base and we are recruiting for our Heroic HFC team. Raid days are Tuesday/Thursdays from 6:30 to 9:30 PM Server. We are recruiting the following positions: Elemental Shaman with Resto OS Must have a 700+ Ilevel and experience in at least Normal HFC. Defiant has a PvP group dedicated to RBGs and Arenas. If you are interested in joining our PvP Community send an in-game whisper to Elderfox, Caralinda, or Dawks, Legion: We are recruiting casuals of all levels who want to prepare for Legion and have a fun place to do so! We aim to have both an active raid team or two and an acitve PvP group once Legion hits in August. So if you want a fun place to be social and kill bosses that has a rich history on Sargeras (Defiant was the Server First Level 25 guild), Join <Defiant>.Syllverfox4 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 <Bloodshot> on Proudmoore is recruiting! Greetings, all! Thank you for checking out our guild. <Bloodshot> on Proudmoore is a late night progression oriented guild with two raid teams currently pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our teams with the goal of completing HFC Mythic and setting up for a strong effort in Legion. As part of the <Bloodshot> team you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun. In addition to progression raiding we also offer scheduled achievement runs as well as a night we dedicate to taking alts and social members through normal HFC. Team Last Pull is recruiting: All skilled player willing to work into a raid spot------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Tuesday-Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 13/13M. Requirements: 735ilvl+ and 11/13M+ experience Team Washed Up is recruiting: Main tank Ranged DPS w/ viable heals OS Hunter Mage Rogue All skilled players willing to work into a raid spot-------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Friday-Saturday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 7/13M. Requirement: 725ilvl+ We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster that will continue raiding this expansion and be ready to move on to Legion. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to apply! Please see our web site http://bloodshot-pm.enjin.com to fill out a short application or contact an officer in game if you have questions. We are willing to work with you across realms if you are not ready to transfer! GM: Marrx (stvn#1974)Jinóra0 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 12/13M Guild recruiting - Windrunner US Closed.Neovace0 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 Legacy guild for 60, 70, 80 <Twinky kids> is looking for new Allience members for old content raids. We have 2 guilds on 2 different servers on sargeras and Mal'ganis. Both guilds will join up to set up raid groups to reduce looking for more players when needed. The members of both guilds will help anyone in need of gear and crafting needs, also we use curse voice chat (not required). Message Smashcakes on Sargeras for invite or more information/questions, or any members in the guild <twinky kids>. Message chyane on Mal'Ganis for invite into <Twinks alike> Thanks =]Frazer0 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 5, 2016 738 Restoration Shaman looking for a new home Currently i am 738 ilvl and 12/13 Mythic. Looking for a new home for legion that is focusing on pushing content in a timely fashion. My current guild has fallen apart at the end of the expansion due to burn out. I don't see them recovering during legion. So i am hoping to find a group of like minded individuals who wish to push themselves to be the best they can. I am experienced raider, having been raiding since beta Vanilla WoW. Only taking a break during the end of Cataclysm and MOP. At the time of my departure. I am a very versatile player that can easily pick up and learn any class/spec/role in just a couple weeks. However, i do prefer to play Restoration shaman. I am available to raid anytime after 8:00 Central and i am looking to start as soon as possible. I would very much prefer a guild that has killed Mannoroth or is very close as to not have to completely re-progress on the encounter. Please, feel free to post any guild information below and i look forward to getting in touch with you as soon as i can. You can also add my Btag Ahliana#11191Ahliana0 Jun 5, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 13/13M 742 Mistweaver LF guild 100 Pandaren Monk Cake Plantation 15555 Took a break for a month or so after my guild broke up and with Legion coming closer, I've decided to look for a guild. My guild was US 167th. I also have a 13/13M 737 Mage, but still need a bit of practice as I was in the process of main swapping and my guild carried me. I can pretty much raid any days/times. I have other alts I'm willing to play for split runs or whatever else. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8572816/latest#metric=hps If you want to contact me, my battletag is Tameiki#11290.Tameiki0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Looking for guild, 12/13M experienced people 740 rogue 739 holy paladin 736 mage We would like to join as a unit ;) If you have any interest, let me know :DVeseara4 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 4, 2016 Bloody Coins Achievement Hello all, Recently I have helped guildes finish this achievement and want to start offering it to others. If you add me on nra4#6622 we can negotiate price. Average time is around an 60-90 mins for 2000 coins Vengeful Porcupette can be purchased for 100 coins each - Can be caged and resold Reins of the Ashhide Mushan Beast can be purchased for 500 coins Fire-Water title will be earned with the 2000 coin achievement 5 sales done 4 - Fire-Watchers 1 - Mount Link to other page http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745234492Fraan0 Jun 4, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 <LoF> Looking for STAY CLASSY (Complete) Hello! Our guild is looking to complete the "Stay Classy" Achievement and we would like your help. I have listed the class/races we need. Just Send Warmfingers a PM in game, once you reach the appropriate level and reputation with the guild we will gladly give you 5,000K gold. It is your choice if you would like to stay or leave the guild at the time. *COMPLETED* I will try to update this thread as we clear off some the listed requirements for the achievements. Again thanks to anyone who would help! (Apparently when you leave and then join a guild your reputation drops 1 rank. You need a rank of honored within a guild for the achievement to work. I haven't been able to confirm this. Any tips on the subject would be greatly appreciated.) Feel free to add me to Realid if I'm not online. JTBT#1781 *Edit* Thanks everyone! We completed it.Warmfingers2 Jun 3, 2016
Jun 3, 2016 Guardian/Resto Druid LF Raiding Home Looking for a Guild to raid with. Times preferred anywhere from 6-10CST would be ideal. 737 Guardian, 728 Restoration. Mythic experience 2/13. I've raided Vanilla 40 man MC as a Warrior Tank, Wrath of the LK 25 man Heroic as a Druid Tank and Boomkin, kind of took a break in Cataclysm but joined late to do Warrior tanking in early parts of BWD, Firelands and Throne. I was solo but continued to raid through LFG as the server I was on was very.. poor for Horde side. Did SoO full clear on Heroic, didn't see any Mythic content there. This expansion I have done a lot of Raiding, purely solo via Group Finder. I've seen it all Heroic Mode and 2/13M, but doe to lack of Raiding Guild and scheduling, I was unable to actually commit to anyone as no one needed a Bear... Active, friendly and very experienced in my class of Guardian Tanking. Due to overwhelming odds of Tanks out there, decided to build an OffSpec to incorporate and expand to try to gain a Guild. The last Guild I was in said they were Raiders, but were merging with another Guild and were mostly carried by them. Wanted to join a solid group. Doesn't have to be 13/13M, could be like 13/13H and 2/13M, or something along that. Just looking to Raid and will do what's necessary to earn a spot.Elroar4 Jun 3, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 Is anyone offering RBG services for gold? I'd be interested in purchasing pain-free RBG services for achievements. Keep me posted! I should add that I have RBG experience and am partially geared with this season's PvP epics as a Balance druid.Bazz0 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 n/a n/aSkuddlebunz5 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 <how ya doin> new 2.2k+ ally pvp guild LFM <how ya doin> founded on June 2, 2016, was created as a guild for 2.2k+ exp players to hang out together. Purpose: -chill out - find partners easier for arena - play together in wod, legion, and beyond - joke around / grief each other Players of any age can join given that they meet the 2.2k+ exp requirement. However, we will often joke around a lot, and be harsh towards one another (jokingly), so 18+ is generally advised for recruitment. Please reply to this thread if you are interested in joining, or whisper me, Bawka (Joe), for more info. Discord to come.Bawka0 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 Bear looking for Legion home. Hey. I'm 10/13 M in HFC, I've been a tank since Cata. I tanked Warrior in Cata, Blood Dk in Siege of Org, and Bear throughout WoD. I am going to be leveling my druid, I can play feral and boomkin as well. No resto experience. I will also be leveling a hunter to play as well, and will play whatever spec has the highest damage. Both factions are an option. Would like a two night raid team on a weekday, between the hours of 8pm-12am, EST. I have AMR logs available on request. Message me here, or Bnet= TGScott#1777Tinderbear0 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 -Deleted- DeletedElderfox0 Jun 2, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 741 Boomie LF guild 741, 13/13 M Balance druid currently seeking out a new home for the rest of this expac and going into legion, I've been raiding for a long !@# time and have extensive knowledge of my Class as well as a few others that I can play if needed for certain fights, mostly mage as a back-up alt. I'm currently looking to finish out this expac with a new guild and go into legion with them aswell, MY current one is falling apart due to raid leaders having to hold everyones hand. I'm available all nights and my times are 9 pm EST - 2 am EST If you'd like further info / questions, toss me a btag inv at Drood#2938Owlcàpwn3 Jun 1, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 WTB H 13/13 HFC carry asap Looking to buy a 13/13 HFC ML carry for my Boomkin druid asap, paying 150k. Add my bnet if spots available bigky226#1917Blitzedhealz0 Jun 1, 2016
Jun 1, 2016 LF spanish/hispanic guild! Lauren#12495Duida0 Jun 1, 2016
May 31, 2016 [A] 11/13 Mythic HFC Raid Guild LF Talent! Realm: Sargeras [A] Guild: Executive Decision Age Range: 18+ Adult guild (most members are between 20s & 30s) Raid: Mythic main nights (Tu/Th), Optional Alt Heroic on Saturday Nights: Tu/Th Times: 8PM-12AM(Eastern)/ 7pm-11pm(Server) Current Progress: 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel Recruiting: Talented DPS (and/or pref. DPS/OS heals - like they exist!) . We have a couple of our core starting classes that conflict with our raid schedule. While we're so excited for them to continue their education, we are also pleased to have the opportunity to meet/recruit new talent! Exec Dec has been around for over 11 years now. We are a casual-progressive raiding guild who can come together and get stuff done while still having a good time. We strike the balance between raiding and community while maintaining a two night/week raid schedule. Attitude is as important to us as skill. Our players make our guild a home - not strictly the raid team. We are recruiting solid raiders to fill some holes in our roster. Applicants must be ilvl 730+ with Legendary ring and be able to provide their own logs on the application. We recruit for the core team primarily. Once accepted it is up to you to prove that you deserve a spot among the core. Show up, perform well, offer suggestion, and be a team player - and you will have a weekly spot. If you aren’t working out, you will become part of the bench, able to come in for farm content to gear up and earn a spot in the core team. Applicants must be knowledgeable about their class and role in raid as well as be able to perform. At the same time, we are not looking for superstar raiders. We are looking for people who value the team's goals while maintaining individual performance. You don't down content solo (Unless you're a DK). We are an incredibly unique guild in the fact that our community matters to us as much as our raid team. We don't want players who log on for 8 hours/week to raid and we never see them otherwise. We ask raiders to provide a stack of their personal "best stat" food but the guild/bank provides feasts for farm content/learning fights, Int/Str/Agi/Armor/Mana/Health potions, 4 flasks per raid, enchants and gems. Our website is: Executives.guildlaunch.com. If you are interested, please check out the Guild Rules and Raid Info sections for more information. We do have a short application that allows you access to our inner forums. If you do have any additional questions, you can contact, Lighthunder (DarkAngel84#1320), Abbazabah (abbazabah#1567), Wiggaplz (Humorous#1559), Banedruid (Baneleaf#1514), Rayen (Rayen#1392), or Pess (Pessimist#1659). Hope to meet you soon!Pess16 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 Disc Priest LF casual raid group Hey guys, I am an experienced mmorpg player, who has put a lot of time into eso, swtor, lotro, and some other mmorpg titles. I have played wow in the past, but didnt stick around past raiding a handful of times. Now that im getting back into the game I am looking for a casual raiding group to get me back into raiding before legion hits, so that i can work on progression for the next expansion. Just hit level cap a few days ago, so im still grinding out my gear, but most raiding schedules will work for me. Can also play shadow priest if necessary, but am more comfortable as a healer. I want to find a tight nit community, but need something with a decent ammount of players as i want to raid consistently. message me in game or add me on battlenet (Drakerdude1#1259) if you are recruiting for a guild.Babyaspirin0 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 [A] <Ataraxia> Semi-Hardcore Raiding Hey guys! <Ataraxia> is a new guild to focus on Semi-Hardcore raiding in legion Most of us are returning players coming off of a break and are getting ourselves back into things when Legion launches to take things somewhat seriously again One thing we try to focus on is being a social guild and interact in Mumble even on Non Raid nights, we don't want new guildies, we want new friends! A guild that chats together stays together. Currently recruiting all RDPS and Heals! Only Requirement is 690+Ilvl Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday with possible Mondays 7:00 PST (10:00 EST) For more info contact me in game at Noxxira#1724 Dont be shy! Look forward to hearing from you!Noxxer13 May 31, 2016