Sargeras

Aug 23, 2016 10/13M 740 Spriest 10/13m 740 ilvl, havn't played in about 8 months after getting burned out from HFC. Was an Officer for Enclave until we decided to stop raiding. I played Spriest throughout all of WoD raids, healing sometimes as needed. Would like to find a guild thats 13/13m currently considering its been 8 months since I stopped raiding, I would think 13/13m isn't too hard by now. Prefer to raid anywhere from 9 to 15 hours a week, anytime after 7pm is preferred. Logs from a long time ago. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2789122/latest/#partition=1 Usara#1878 is my btagOosara3 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Endless's last Felsteel Annihilator! Tomorrow will be the last Felsteel Annihilator Endless will be selling (before it becomes 1% chance to drop)! If you're interested, please PM me via battletag @ bazz#1335 The price is still 1.5M gold.Bazz1 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Sargeras Guild merges (A)a Dedicated PvP is one of the top PvP guilds on the realm Sargeras and one of the few active PvP guilds on Sargeras. we are a stable guild and have been active for few years. Dedicated PvP is the leading PvP guild on Sargeras that hosts events for our realm for PvP activities which allows non guildies and people from cross realm to join, hosting 800 man world pvp event in the past is one of them. We are looking for interested guilds or groups that are looking to join a guild we may be able to offer you leadership roles within the guild as well depending on your experience. Are you running a guild thats dying? Are you struggling to run a guild? You have an interest in running guilds, but not sure how to go about it and would like to contribute in senior rankings in the guild. You have the experience but don't have the time to run ur own guild? But would like to give ur input and sharing ur experience? Struggling to find people for ur guild and for guild teams?We are looking for more PvP guilds that are interested in merging guilds with ours mainly PvP with casual PvE as well. Even though we do not really advertise about our PvE activities but we do have a PvE team as well. Above all, we like to have fun together we do have a mix crowd from new players to highly experienced players You can find me in game to have a chat and we can discuss the details Interested gms can wsp me for details. www.dedicatedpvp.com Whisper Cryptids-Sargeras or Ispyn-Sargeras If you are interested, or you can leave ur btag under this thread and will get in touch with you.Cryptids0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 Lzuruha Guild LFM! 11/13M Lzuruha on US-Sargeras server now 13/13 Mythic Recruiting for Legion! We're always looking for fresh blood to join the ranks! Lzuruha is a mythic progression guild on Sargeras. The guild was founded back in Wrath of the Lich King and has Raided in Every Expansion, We started in WoD with a small roster with the desire just to clear Normal/Heroic, but grew and grew to be able to do Mythic content and has cleared bosses in relatively short attempts. We have many people that have Raided since the days of Vanilla as well as some that have only played WoD. We have a Big Desire to Clear Mythic content in Legion during relevancy. We have a great desire to compete and do well, but we also understand that it is about having fun. We enjoy goofing around when appropriate, but when push comes to shove and its time to down a boss or do new progress we want an environment of focus and effort. We expect people to know basics of the fight and be able to adapt quickly to scenarios presented to them. Also we like Raiders that are not afraid to take personal responsibility for mistakes made. Our desire in Legion is to take it more seriously and clear all tiers of Mythic in a timely manner. Note: "High" means that we have a big desire for these classes now and in Legion. "Low" means we have plenty or do not particularly desire this class unless you are an exceptional Raider and can push the limits of your class beyond the norm so please feel free to apply anyway if you desire to try. DPS: Death Knight: High Paladin: Low Druid: Boomkin: Low, Feral: Medium Warrior: Low Rogue: Low Shaman: Ele: Low, Enhance: Low Warlock: Medium Mage: High Priest: Low Hunter: Low Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7-10pm EST Officer Contact Carnagesixfo - Raid Leader CarNage64#1366 Kinoy - Intelligence Officer Kinoy#1165 Caamx - Logistics/Recruitment Officer cemulcahy#1374Carnagesixfo10 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 [A] Seeking Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I am a veteran raider since ICC and have raided most of the content since. I skipped MoP due to lack of interest in the theme but came back for Cata and WoD. I cleared Heroic ICC during ICC and 6/13 Mythic in WoD around October of last year. I took a break due to work and guild breaking apart, they were able to raid after i had left but have officially stopped doing hardcore progression. I have played Melee roles most of my time in the game so it's a natural play for me. I am looking to find a new home and make friends while kicking Legion's !@#! Hit me up if you have questions.Rëstitutiön2 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 23, 2016 <The Perfect Storm> Is recruiting <The Perfect Storm> Is recruiting players for efficient 2 nights/week Legion raiding. All classes are free to apply. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 7-10PM ST. PST for details or visit www.perfectstormwow.com (18+) Thank You.Abriannia0 Aug 23, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 The Insane Title - Personal Ravenholdt Farmer Hey guys! Looking to get the title : "<Name> the Insane" and need the Heavy Junkboxes to get Exalted with Ravenholdt? Add my btag! Belarsis#1682 150g per box.Leroygænkins2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Looking for a guild Sup guys! looking for a solid leveling guild who do both PvP and PvE, I'm looking for a decent one that doesn't spam invites to everyone. I've got this toon and I am currently making a Balanced/Restro druid level 41 at this moment.Armgasm4 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello, I'm looking for a Mythic raiding guild in search of a excellent and experienced raider. Little about me personally: I'm 18 years old, I've been playing this game since its initial release putting me at 6 years old. I thoroughly enjoy this game and everything it has to offer, I prefer raiding above all else as I enjoy the challenge that it holds. My raiding experience: I started raiding in Vanilla with my dad's guild not doing more than Onyxia, Zul Gurub, MC, and BWL. I was never a permanent raid member however I held my own. Going into BC I raided Kara, Gruul's, Mag, SSC, and TK. I ended up not raiding the rest of BC as I wasn't able to due to personal reasons. Starting in WoTLK I raided Naxx 10/25, Obsidian Dragon 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 including hardmode on all 10 man bosses and 7/14 25 man bosses. I did TotC on 10 Normal, and Heroic eventually going into do the 1st 6 bosses in ICC Normal and transitioning back to a 25 raid team. We continued up clearing all of ICC on 25 man and proceeded to ICC 25H which we only cleared 8 bosses before calling it till Cata. In Cataclysm I ended up getting recruited as a raid leader and lead a 25H raid team thru BoT, BWD, TotFW, FL, and DS on progression, we cleared every single raid in Cata while current on 10/25 Normal, and 10/25 Heroic. After raid leading all of Cataclysm I was burnt out and needed a break and ended up skipping all of MoP only to return in the beginning of WoD. I raided in a casual guild in HM, and BRF never doing much more than normal than finally server transferring to Area52 and joining a Heroic/Mythic progression guild in HFC where we went on to kill HArch in October of 2015, and clear 5/13M before December. We went on break most of December only coming back in January to realize alot of people didn't come back and didn't want to continue. I ended up wanting progression and went to do 8/13M but haven't managed to get further due to limitations that have been placed in front of me. In total I have about 9 years of raiding experience and know my stuff. I won't waste time if I know I could do better. I will bench myself if I see I am underperforming and bringing the raid down as a whole. I will constantly try to dig profoundly into my class and try to be the best at it I can be. Classes I played in each Expansion: Vanilla: Mage, and Warrior Burning Crusade: Warrior WotLK: Death Knight/Priest Cataclysm: Fire Mage/Frost DK MoP: N/A WoD: HM/BRF I played MM Hunter, HFC I played MW Monk Classes I am open to playing come Legion as I believe in bringing what a guild needs to further the guild as a whole. Classes: -Death Knight (Unholy > Blood > Frost) -Mage (Currently looks like I'd play Fire) -Shadow Priest -Protection Paladin (Maybe Ret for the right guild) -Havoc/Vengeance DH (I'm open to playing either or none at all since there are gonna be alot of them.) -Warlock (Again I'd play this for the right guild) Addons for raiding primarily: DBM, WA2, EXRT, TMW, ElvUi. I'm pretty much open to any raid times, preferably night time like 9PM EST forward. I also prefer not to raid more than 3 times per week and not later than 1AM EST. I have any VOIP needed for raiding/interviews. Thank you for taking the time to read my post. My bnet is: Fallscreek#1219Córrupted2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [A] Seeking Legion Raiding guild Hello, I am Vex, I have been playing WoW since 2004. I've been raiding just as long, but as a healer, resto shaman to be specific. I am currently looking for a raiding guild for legion that raids Thursdays and Fridays. I plan on playing a DH tank for legion. Feel free to whisper me in game or leave a message on here. Thanks!Vexsteria6 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Reso Druid LF Mythic Guild for Legion I have prior experience raiding at a competitive level in both MoP and WoD as DPS and a healer. I'm looking for a guild that raids between these hours any day of the week, that has a core healing spot open. I've been on the beta for the last 4 months, leveled multiple characters to 110 and have time off at the release of legion to be able to get to max level and start gearing for raiding when it is release. 2:00PM-7:30PM PST 4:00PM-9:30PM CST 5:00PM-10:30PM EST Please leave your btag so I can contact you. ThanksRestonation1 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [A] <Two Man Solo> New guild Greetings traveler! We are <Two Man Solo>, a group of friends looking to recruit more people to do group content in Legion. We have a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere and are looking for more friends to enjoy Legion with us! We are mostly looking for players that are 18+ and that enjoy a casual adult environment and not anything extremely hardcore. Our VOIP of choice is Discord, and there is usually always someone online. We also play other games and we welcome anyone in the guild to come talk! We plan on doing most of if not all group content in Legion including, progressing through Normal/Heroic Raids, PvP, Mythic+ dungeons and everything else Legion will have to offer! We are still looking for some players to round out our core Raid team and our Raid times will be from 8-11pm on Wednesday and Friday nights. If you are interested in joining the guild you can contact any of us at, h8erfistrn8r#1198 Ravager#1375 Glitch#1241 PapaBless#11538Ronjambo2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 (A) rogue looking for a new home (A) Returning rogue looking for a raiding guild and pvp on the side. LSkillstab0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Dedicated PvP Recruiting Dedicated PvP / Dedicated PvP Players recruiting! www.dedicatedpvp.com for information about the guild. Whisper a member for an invite ingame. We are currently recruiting new and returning players, you are more than welcome to join!Cryptids2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Vet Players seek Raiding guild 720 prot and a 700ish enhance shaman perhaps a few more friends of mine are looking to join a raiding guild.. pref 2-3 nights a week from 8pm est to around 12 latest or anytimes on sats.. We are ex vanilla players who xame back for legion after experiencing beta.. You may add me at xrexisgaminf@gmail.com Or reply here. Must accept all my tank is looking for a main or offtank raiding spot.. prefer a guild thats established already.. hit me up ... also we are sargeras alliance and do not intend on swapping due to cost... Thank you, KHORDEKhorde2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Returning players LF Mythic Raiding Guild We're an Enhancement or Death Knight and Demon Hunter returning to the game after breaking during HFC. We're looking for a semi hardcore guild preferably 3 nights a week. We made it to 5/10 M BRF and 2/13M HFC before we quit. We're laid back chill players with a sense of humor, we prefer a guild with similar atmosphere. We keep up to date on our classes and come to raid prepared. Any questions just message us. Naldo#1444 Reptard#1944Naldo5 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Unholy DK LF Legion Raiding Guild Hey everyone! Bloody here! I just came back not too long ago from a long break from the game. I've been playing the game since 2006 (late vanilla). I raided in BC-WOTLK- and MoP. I took a break from the game around 3 months after WoD launched. I'm looking for a fun/competitive raiding guild that gets the job done and build new friendships. Not looking to join a guild with elitist/egotistic individuals. At the end of the day this is a game and we are all here to have fun. Most importantly schedule is a big factor in my decision on joining a guild. Friday/Saturday or Sunday 10pm EST or later as i work heavily throughout the week. If anyone is interested my BTag: Geo#1147 Thanks everyone!Bloody4 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 [A] 8-10 Looking for guild for legion There is a solid 8 with the potential of 10 that are looking for a home for legion, were looking to raid preferably no more then 2 days a week and not weekends semi hardcore. We've all done most end game content at the highest level dating back to vanilla our classes are pretty flexible please feel free to add me on real ID for more details thanks in advance for taking the time and reading this. Roles Tanks - 2 ( Optional ) Healers - 1-3 ( Optional ) Dps - Rest Wide range of classes available! #iBrownie1764Fierceforce3 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 DH main LF Progression Guild I used to play a rogue but the account is gone hence the reroll and new account. I am actually going DH main for the expansion. I have been raiding since vanilla and cleared all content up to Ulduar when I took a break as well as initial content in Cataclysm(BWD, Thrones, BoT) looking to get back into raiding. Had multiple server first raid accomplishments and I know what I am doing.Xanoria1 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Caster DPS & Resto Druid LF Guild Ranged caster DPS & Resto druid very experienced and dedicated raiders looking for a guild that raids 2/3 times a week and starts after 9PM CST or later. Preferably a laid back but competitive atmoshpere where we can shoot the !@#$ and still progress at a competitive pace. Add: fourone#1500Reignkhaos2 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 fury warrior looking for raiding guild yo just looking for a laid back raiding guild nothing crazy hardcore with raiding hours around 7pm to like 12pm estPigeonpoop5 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 I want to raid EDIT: no longer looking, found some dudes. Hi there. I'm a newish raider with some experience doing HFC with a casual guild for a few months, and I want to find a raiding guild to progress with in Legion. Though inexperienced I'm committed to learning both my class and raid mechanics, as well as being aware of how other classes and specs work, and above all want to find a guild that is intent on progression, both through raids as well as becoming better at their classes. I'm comfortable playing either tank or dps on this Demon Hunter, and have a rogue and druid I plan on playing at 110 as well. Add me ingame Thumpin#11867 if you'd like to talk.Artaeas5 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 (A) <Suit and Tie Financial> Recruiting <Suit and Tie Financial> is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild founded by a group of friends that have been raiding together since TBC. We are recently reforming after bouts of IRL responsibilities and getting back together for legion. We have a really relaxed raiding environment but still expect players to understand their class and be prepared to down bosses. Raid Hours: Tuesday & Thursday 7-10:30 US Est. ( 6-9:30 Server) We are currently taking applications for all specs and roles Add Btag : DaiGurren#1712 for more information regarding the guild.Moxruby0 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 Vet. raider LF Legion Raid guild Veteran raider/pvp'r LF New guild, Going to main a hunter for legion or a Boomy which ever is more desired. In need of a guild that is going to beast through leveling and jump into raiding ASAP. I have lots of time and dedication to strive forward and have BiS gear pre raid. Will have my own consumables: Food, flask, dps pots, healing pots, max 1st aid, own repairs and professions max. Will know boss fights before we even touch the raid. I have a working mic and am vocal, can use a comm. program. 18+ yrs of age guild and mature guild only please. My time frame sits in between 12PM est - 11pm est. Any day is fine. For more info or questions add Totalillness#1172 to Bnet. Please keep it serious for i am.Totalillness4 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <BlackJack and Hookers> -Sargeras (A) Hey there. <Blackjack and Hookers- Sargeras> is recruiting for its core raid team! We are a newly founded guild built by veteran players with a great deal of experience. We intend to push hard into the Legion launch and hit the ground running at the release of raids. Our intention until then is to set in a strong core group of players who can commit to raid times and performing their class at a very high level. We are currently in need of: Heals: Resto Shaman Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk And all exceptional DPS We are a relaxed group of folks who have a good time, and our raids should not be an exception. That being said, it is expected to be serious and prepared during progression and raid times. We define prepared as: 1.Showing up at raid times already having a deep knowledge of boss fights and mechanics to which you are ready to perform. We do not expect perfection on the first pull, but you should show up to raids knowing what to expect from the boss and encounter. While brief discussions of how we will be killing bosses should be expected, we refuse to teach anyone on the spot how the encounter works. This should be done on your own time and is considered to be part of your due diligence as a raider. 2.Having a deep understanding of what your ENTIRE class can do, and can demonstrate it through performance. Raid times are not for testing. You should show up prepared to perform your roll with the utility of whatever class you are playing at a mastered level. 3.Having all gear enchanted and gemmed to your classes most efficient stat available, this includes flasks and food etc. Your preparation before raid is just as important as your presence during the raid. Your preparation is a reflection of your efforts as a player towards the raid and should be consistent. This should be one of the easiest aspects of preparation. 4.Be ready to pull at the beginning of raid times. If raid time starts at 8PM, you should be ready to pull at 8PM. This means invites and summons will go out sometime before then, at which time we should be connecting to Comms. Regularly not being ready at pull time will result in your removal from the raid. We consider these aforementioned things to be the very basics of participating in progression raiding and are absolutely expected at all times. Loot will be awarded on a council based system with one random non officer guild member serving on the council on a rotation week by week to ensure fairness. BiS, Stat priority, and importance of upgrades will be the ONLY factors on who will receive loot. Our raid times are Thursday ,Friday, Saturday 8PM-11PM CST. For serious inquiries contact ZeroCash#1395 or Tuggles#1855Ffaith1 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 22, 2016 <Vulgar> HFC Heroic|Mythic|Achievement Sales Welcome! Vulgar is a mythic raiding guild that is currently 13/13M. We are offering Hellfire Citadel carries in all difficulties, with Master Loot and Personal Loot. With over 250+ full sales of HFC alone, our goal is to provide fast runs with the best chances of loot. With us, you are not required to use any voice communication or participate actively in the fight. We will do it all for you. All you have to do is tag the boss! In preparation for Legion we are offering Mythic clears of HFC and mounts. Prices Mythic 11/13 clear (All loot): 850.000g Mythic 13/13 clear (All loot): 1.250.000g Mount Prices Ironhoof Destroyer: 250.000g Felsteel Annihilator: 1.500.000g Loot For Master Loot we guarantee you all gear that you can use for the spec of your choice that drops (Tier, armor, accesories and weapons). For Personal Loot, the drops are handled by the game's loot system. We encourage our buyers to have as many seals as possible to increase their chances on loot. Feel free to ask for any specific pieces you may be interested in. Reservation A payment of 25% is required to reserve your spot. Discounts Should a run be cancelled for any reason that we had you scheduled for, or if you're a returning buyer, we may discount you for a future run. Contacts For inquiring about a purchase, for asking more details on pricing, or wanting to schedule something else like Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry or anything else within reason, please contact the following people on Sargeras: Sopa (Sopa#1908), Revan or Liptonx. All prices and times are subjected to change. Please don't be shy to ask any questions about our carries.Sopa52 Aug 22, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Delete DeleteBetterave2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 LF Home Guild on Sargeras, Tank. I tanked WotLK, skipped cata, Heroic MoP and Tier 1 Mythic WoD. I'm looking for a home on my new server transfer to Sargeras. I recently moved form Korea to Hawaii (US Army) and had to change servers due to ping issues. I play Paladin and Druid mainly. I can main tank either and offspec healer on both. I'm looking to do Heroic raids at a minimum and am open to Mythic raiding once I get my feet wet again. Please mail me in game if I seem like a good fit for your guildHealme1 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 [A] Seeking Progression Raiding Guild About me: Veteran Raider and Pvper returning for Legion. I cleared most of Mythic HFC early and stopped playing due to work. I played as a Warlock and Priest most of WoD. I originally started as a Pally and switched to DK late in ICC. I would consider myself a hardcore player as i take the time to learn what i can about the class/spec i play. I record and view logs and ask questions to try and perform at my best. I am a quick learner of fights and fight jobs. I was a raid lead half of WoD. Looking For I am looking for a solid group of folks to clear the new challenges of Legion and enjoy what i think will be the best expansion since Lich King. I have not decided on what days or times i'll raid so i am open for now. I live in Eastern time zone so it'll have to work with that. Main Class: Demon Hunter...yes along with the other trillion but i plan on off tanking also. I tanked most of ICC. Main Spec: Havoc Off Spec: Vengeance Ask more if you want :) I also twitch so i'll be recording the fights.Häzärd6 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Looking for well established raid guild. Hello, Old dude looking for a mature raid guild on Sargaras Alliance. Okay I'm only 37, but somehow that feels old here. A buddy and I recently transferred to Sargaras (and Alliance) for a change of pace(So far really enjoying it, although we seem to be over run by horde lately). We have been playing since gamespy.com was handing out vanilla beta keys. I raided in some fairy competitive guilds back in Vanilla, BC and WOTLK, after which i quit for some time. For the past year or so due to the RL work situation we have just been playing casually. Things have recently changed for the better and I now find myself with much more time on my hands. I am looking to get back in to the raid scene (for legion). I am a very reliable person who studies every aspect of the game and always performs to the best of my ability. To this day I have always been competitive in any position I have held. We have only been on Sargaris less than two months and so far have just been leveling alts and getting their professions to 6/6. I plan to heal in Legion preferably on my Rdruid, though for the right guild my arm may be twisted to play Hpal. I have mentioned my friend because we have always been guilded together and although I am looking for a heroic/mythic group, he would like to join as a more casual member (he mostly tanks). If you think you have a spot for us, please do not hesitate to message me here or in-game. Thank you, Accália PS the á is alt 160Accália2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 2 players LF mythic legion guild We are both raiders LF a progression guild for Legion. We've both done semi-hardcore raiding in the past, but we're looking to make actual progress in the new expansion. We're looking for a weekend guild, any hours work. We are: A prot/fury warrior (looking to tank, preferably) A ele/resto shaman (looking to dps, preferably)Syralin1 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Looking for holy pally Shadowpact is a new guild to sargeras and we are looking for a holy paladin to complete our roster. We will be raiding 2 night in the weekdays and 1 day in the weekend exact times are gonna be figured out once our group is complete so we have the optimal times. Message Pandaman#1617 if interestedTrilae0 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Experienced Raiders LF Guild for Legion Hunter with top end raiding experience from every expansion. Resto Shaman with healing experience in every expansion on every healer since Wrath. We are looking for a guild that does mythic raiding, any questions about past experience or if we need to apply at a website post it or whisper in game.Arelae3 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 3-4 Mythic Raiders LFG As the title states, I am representing 3-4 possibly 5 individuals who are looking to raid 2 days a week with an absolute max of 3. Seeing what is on Sargeras to limit expensive transferring and the like. The following is the class breakdown of the people I'm representing. If this group of people interest you please contact me. Druid: Resto/Boomkin/Feral all in equal standing. Elemental Shaman Death Knight - Expecting to play Frost dps, but would be willing to tank for 5 man content at the beginning to help with the gearing process. Myself: Would prefer to play Resto shaman, but am open to a few classes that I'm interested in. I can fill about any role with any class to a fairly high degree of skill. Most of that skill comes from pvp which translates just as well into pve content. Last person is deploying and has a limited schedule. If your days/times fit for him there is a possibility it would work. Otherwise he would be a "casual" or something to that degree. Please leave your info here or contact me in game. Days/Times/TLDR message is ideal. I'm not here to waste your time and will provide an answer if your schedule and role selection works for us. Hope to hear form you soon! Warfromabove#1526Zombiemeistr2 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 [A] <Ronin> 12/13m recruiting for legion. Ronin is recruiting for legion on sargeras Raid times: Sunday/Monday 8-11pm cst Current needs: Elemental shaman Mage Warlock About: We are 12/13M in HFC. We are an established guild that is looking to fill our ranks for legion. Our main problem in WoD was filling to the 20 needed players. But with legion coming we expect to be ready for the first raid. Contact us at: Superbucket#1870Theologist3 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 21, 2016 Currently Online is looking for More! <Currently Online> is a gaming community on both [A]Sargeras and [H]Area 52. Our guild was formed at the beginning of MoP by a core group of players that have been playing World of Warcraft for well over a decade. We are more than just a guild- We are a gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft! On our Alliance side we have seven guilds strung together using the add-on Greenwall. Greenwall keeps all seven of the guild chats connected, so we're all together! We have over 6,000 Active members, and rising! We use Discord *https://discordapp.com/* for our voice server. For more information on that visit coguild.com/voice. Our Alliance community offers RBG teams, Raid Teams, and a variety of social events for those that just want to focus on the good times. Our guild chat is very active and we constantly have groups going for dungeons, leveling, battle grounds, etc. We recently had a bracketed PvP event that had a huge turn out and was lots of fun, ending in a Hunger Games style death match! We also have an Amazing Race style event coming up that will definitely be entertaining! Connect.coguild.com takes you directly to our Guild Forums and helps you get a sense of what we're creating for you! If you're more of a raider/RBG player than social : We're recruiting for (Currently) SEVEN raid teams and TWO rated battleground teams in Legion! You can find more information and applications at coguilds.com/teams: RBG: Our first RBG team (Horde Side) runs on Monday from 9-11pm (Central). Currently recruiting all for legion! Our second RBG team (Alliance Side) runs on Tuesday from 9-11pm and is currently recruiting all for Legion! Visit Coguild.com/Teams for the application! Raiding: - Team Mixed Signals raids on Sunday nights from 7-11pm Server (Central). - Team Salt raids on Wednesday and Thursday 8-11:30pm (Central). - Team Tunnel Vision raids on Tuesday and Saturday from 9pm-12am (Central). - Team Just the Tip raids Tuesday and Thursday, from 6:30pm- 10pm (Central). - Team Antisocial is with our Horde Guild <Currently Online> on Area-52. This team raids on Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-11pm (Central). - Team Weekend Warriors raids Saturday 5-9:30pm, and Sunday 5-9pm (Central). - Team Halaa Back raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday from 11pm-2am (Central). Both Guild factions are recruiting players of all play styles! If you're interested in joining, we have something to offer to your Alliance character or your Horde character! Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Our community also extends outside of WoW and offers the following: - Minecraft Server w/ events and mod packs - Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit - Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more - BF4 Clan - Runescape Clan - Overwatch Tornaments - Diablo 3 - CoD Clan - Destiny Clan - FFXIV Company - Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, and more - ALWAYS Active Discord - DRINKING NIGHTS - Movie Nights <Currently Online> Has something to offer everyone. If you're a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you will find a place here at Currently Online! Leave your dying guild behind and come have fun again! If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.coguild.com Contact Us: You can contact us a number of ways! Add one of the following officers to your Btag list: Coldcrow#1329 (Coldcrow) Bellabot#1189 (Avabell) Or, Email us at: Coldcrow@coguild.com Swampage@coguild.com We look forward to meeting you!!!Avabell5 Aug 21, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [A] < Dispositive > recruiting for Legion! < Dispositive > is recruiting for a mythic team for Legion! I could give you a long spiel but I'm going to stick to the most important points: If you're looking for a committed team full of self-sufficient players who know how to get things done on a light schedule, check us out. If you know how to do class research, boss fight research, and otherwise show up prepared to raid - and want to trust that everyone else has done that too - check us out. If you can raid Tues 8-11 CST and Sunday 5-9 CST without missing raids, check us out. < Dispositive > is currently looking for DPS: any ranged 2 rogues 1 warrior https://www.facebook.com/groups/dispositive/ Discord guild repairs Aloraluna#1628Aloraluna0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Testing if I can edit topic HelloGluteas1 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Cross Realms Hey everyone, I been asking friends, trade etc. I researched myself but could only find posts from 2014. Everyone was telling me something else so I figure as last resort I ask here. The question: With what Server(s) is Sargeras connected? Were can I look this information up? Many say with Illidan, just as many say with no server at all, were can I actually see this? Thanks in advance to all those that took the time to reply.Uldra2 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 Will Sargeras be stable at Legion launch? I know there will probably be a queue but at WoD launch our server was always down and super laggy if you managed to get in somehow. I really don't want to transfer to a low pop and then transfer back. I just hope they fixed their server stability issues with the new realm phasing they just added.Natherice6 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 ★SNF★ Mythic Sales: Limited-Time Offers Updated 8/18 SNF Guild Website (Sales): http://snfguild.com/hfc Hi All - Thank you as always for coming to check out our guild sales - your prior and continued patronage is greatly appreciated! Thanks to all of you, we've proudly delivered over 1,500 successful HFC Mythic and Heroic raid services. Below, you'll find our sales offerings for the remainder of the WoD expansion, as well as pertinent information regarding titles, achievements and mounts. Please Note: If you are interested in obtaining with 100% certainty; a Felsteel Annihilator Mount from Mythic Archimonde, you must do some prior to Tuesday, August 30th. Upon the release of the Legion expansion, this mount will be a 1% drop-rate mount. ... Things You'll Need to Know 1. Run takes place Wednesday, 8/24 @ approximately 8:30pm Server Time. 2. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot. 3. You will receive any loot that SNF raiders do not need. If you are interested in booking a run with SNF, please contact me directly via BTag @ Vengeance#1178. or PM me on our guild's forums.Vengeancé377 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 20, 2016 [Alliance] Looking for raiders ! Hello there we are <Tea Party> we are looking to build a good team for making progress in Legion but our first goal is to have a nice enviorment for everyone to enjoy their time while raiding. We expect people to try their best and to be willing to accept advise and critics from teammates. We are all around the ages from 22 to 30 and our goal is to raid mythic in legion. Our current setup is: Tanks: Warrior and Druid Healers: Shaman, Holy Priest DPS: Melee: Enh Shaman, Unholy DK Ranged: Hunter We are looking for DPS mostly ranged and a healer. We aim to have a 20 man group for mythic progress but we can start raiding normal/heroic as a 10 to 16ish group. Raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm realm time. If you're interested contact me via reddit or bnet franross#1989 !Franrossa0 Aug 20, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 WTS 2x Brawler's Harness & 1x Trapper's Shirt I'm looking to sell a few unobtainable shirts. These shirts were part of a slew of shirt's that were removed from the game during the Cataclysm Pre-Patch when starting characters were given chest pieces instead of shirts. They are unique models. The item ID's are 6125 and 127 respectively. Currently on Sargeras these shirts are on the AH for between 40-50k. The shirts in question are currently on some old level 1 alts on the Drak'Thul server. I am hoping to find someone wanting to pay Sargeras gold for these, since with the new transmog system once equipped you will get the appearance on all your toons. If you happen to have Drak'Thul gold I would be willing to take that too, however I will sell them cheaper for Sargeras gold so I don't have to do the battle pet shuffle to get the gold here. Anyways, if you're interested add me on btag Syonide#1696. Cheers.Syonide1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 <Acquired Taste> Adult Players Guild ... <Acquired Taste> is an adult-only guild seeking players who are looking for a long-term home away from all the drama and anti-social nature of other guilds. We are players with careers and families that want to spend our downtime with likewise individuals where we can relax and unwind after the day is done. All play interests are welcome (raiding, PvP, achievements, Challenge Modes, LFR, 5-mans, old content, etc.). (those interested in raiding, info available in second post) ABOUT US: We pride ourselves in having a mature, team oriented, atmosphere. The core of the guild were founded back in 2007, and have stuck together through multiple expansions and servers. This core has expanded through Mists as more and more awesome members have joined our ranks. Our members are dedicated to guild success and long-term continuity. At the same time, we also understand that life happens and each member has real life priorities that sometimes take precedent. OUR VALUES: We want this game to be fun and a nice break from our real world responsibilities; not just another job or chore. We believe that being a guild goes beyond sharing a name and talking in guild chat. We believe that guild mates should play together. We will support this by regularly running various activities as a guild, in addition to helping each other to improve or progress our characters. We encourage and support those that take the initiative to start their own groups. We want to be able to enjoy the game to the fullest in the limited amount of time we may have to play. We don't believe that "Experiencing Content" should be limited to raiding, and that there is a lot more (both PvE and PvP wise) to experience. While we may have several progression raid groups running, they are not the main focus of our guild. That being said, we are very excited to see how the changes to raiding coming in the new expansion will impact our ability to include more members. WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for people ages 25 years old and older who share our values, and are looking for a long-term home for their characters. We are looking for people who will contribute to the guild through active participation in activities, being vocal in chat, assisting other members, and helping to grow our strong community. If <Acquired Taste> sounds like the guild you've been looking for, please fill out an application on our webpage to tell us a little more about you: http://taste.guildlaunch.com If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with any of our officers in game or reply to this thread. Look forward to hearing from you!Nurzaak500 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Win phat loot with <Easy>! We need your help to stop Gul’dan! <Easy> is preparing to take out droves of dastardly demons in the Broken Isles, and we can’t do it alone. We need YOUR help! Vast stores of materials will be needed to fuel the effort against the Burning Legion, that is where you guys come in! Easy will be running a donation drive starting August 30th continuing until Gul’dan is dead! Here are examples of the kind of things that will be accepted: Herbs, Pigment, Potions, Flasks Enchanting Materials, Scrolls Meat, Fish, Cooked Food Ore, Gems Cloth Leather, Scales Crafted Gear, Obliterum Gold We take demon killing very seriously here at Easy, so your assistance will not go unnoticed. In addition to saving Azeroth from certain doom, taking out the Burning Legion has its perks. We will be keeping track of all of the donations and tallying them up based on a tiered point system, the highest donators will be rewarded handsomely with Full Mythic Raid clears of the new instance with all loot included, the grand-prize even includes the Hellfire Infernal Mount from Mythic Gul'dan! (http://www.wowhead.com/item=137575/fiendish-hellfire-core#modelviewer:10+0) Other rewards include: TCG loot including mounts, Heroic Raid Clears w/loot, and much more! How to Donate: Please send all donations via in-game mail to Easylegion on Aerie Peak(A), Sargeras (A), or Stormrage(A). If you send from an alt please be sure to include your mains name because we will be tallying points based on character names. Check out www.easywow.net after launch for an updated list of material needs. The donation drive will begin on Legion launch and conclude upon killing Mythic Gul’dan, but points will be tallied periodically throughout the event, appropriate rewards will be handed out after each tally. The first point tally will be October 11th. Check out this flyer for condensed info : http://i.imgur.com/5O0KCjF.jpgPortablez11 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Looking for a long-term, friendly home? Algebraic, an Alliance guild, is recruiting players active on weeknights and weekends, eastern time. We’re looking for older players that may have time restraints and responsibilities and that want a long-term wow home, a place where you can log in and feel welcome and glad to be there, and where people always want to work together toward a goal. --- What you can expect during legion: Regular weekend raids Transmog, mount, and guild achievement runs Guild heroic and mythic dungeon runs Guild groups hunting down minipets, grinding rep, and all around helping each other progress through the new content--- Our ideal guildmates: Value the company and friendship of their guildmates above all else Are helpful, friendly, fun people to be around Are people who enjoy working together toward defined goals Are in college or older, and may have time restraints on play Want to raid on weekend nights (eastern time) and may have or may not have experience raiding before--- If this all sounds great to you, please add theyeminova#1194 on bnet. I’d love to talk to you and answer any questions you may have :DSylrae0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 10-1AM CST hardcore no elitist (Disclaimer. We are a hardcore raiding guild we just approach it with a different attitude then most of the community. WE ARE NOT A CASUAL GUILD) Wanna participate in high level content in legion without the douche bag elitist attitude? Wanna join a tight knit guild that takes care of their own? We believe that we can tackle the HIGHEST level of content in legion while still having fun. Sound good? Then keep reading. <Late Night Raiders> Sargeras is recruiting all classes and specs for core spots in upcoming legion content! Currently have a great group of returning members from WOD, Looking for committed Raiders with mindset on mythic legion content no need to fill out a big application just add iperrymarkz#1141 to chat a little and arrange a quick trial run. Our raid times are 10-1am CST Tues-friday Add iperrymarkz#1141 for more infoIperrymarkz1 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 11/13M Prot Warrior LFGuild <8:30 or later> Hello all, I'm searching for a guild that my schedule will work around. I currently work until around 8 server, and am home by 8:30 at the latest. (All in realm time) 11/13M Prot warrior, a fair amount of experience DPSing as well. Willing to do either main spec, but prefer tanking. I want to raid ideally, 3 days a week, but 2 will be fine as well. (3+ hours a day) Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/7531476/latest#partition=1 Mokin#1986 for contact. Will consider anything 8/13M or higher :)Mokine0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 [A] LF DK, Mage, Hunter, Priest, Lock Hi There! <The Flaw> Is looking for DPS players for 1-night mythic raiding from 7pm to 11pm CST Wednesday nights. Our core group just moved to US-Sargeras from US-Draenor due to low pop issues. We are veteran group that has been raiding together for 5 years at all different levels of mythic progression. We are currently doing 1 night a week due to family commitments and jobs but are focused on completing all mythic content during release periods. We also plan on running multiple mythic+ dungeon groups during none raid times along with alt raids on Mondays. Current needs are: DPS Plate: Death Knights DPS Cloth: Mage, Warlock DPS Mail: Hunter (MM, BM) Healer: Priest If interested or for future questions you can apply on our guild website at www.flawguild.com or contact the following via battle.net tag: Xenocryst#1593 Adornus#1738 Shifted#11198Xenõcryst0 Aug 19, 2016
Aug 19, 2016 Is CRZ going to be active leveling in Legion? Tanaan Jungle sucks right now, is this going to be the same for leveling in Legion? The whole point of moving to a higher pop realm was to be on a side with good numbers and not be outnumbered.Vashago0 Aug 19, 2016