Sargeras

Jul 28, 2016 <Pledge of Insanity>[A] Week-end mythic deleteBetterave6 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Returning Player LF Late Night Raiding Hello, I am a returning player looking for a late night raiding team. I have achieved wide success across multiple tiers, and am looking for something stable to raid late night. My schedule is roughly 1AM - 5 AM EST. I know times are a bit weird but it's what I got to work with. I have vast experience tanking (Tanked most of my time playing this game) and healing (Ranked 10th-15 US on a the first few mythics of wod for Shamans till my gear became obsolete) but would love to dps on a mage for legion, however I can be convinced to do otherwise. If you are interested PST! Battletag is Berto#1464Bertomage3 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 9/13 Mythic HFC LF mythic guild for Legion I've raided since TBC, clearing up to kael'thas and Lady Vashj, up to Archimonde and Illidari Council. In WOTLK I cleared up to heroic lich king, hard modes up to and including mimiron. I did not raid in Cataclysm. I quit the game during MOP. In WOD i've cleared 2/7 mythic Highmaul, Mythic Beastlord in BRF, and 9/13 mythic Hellfire Citadel. My last guild was Enclave, the guild stopped raiding a few months ago due to recruitment problems as well as main officers leaving because of lack of progression. I've stayed in the guild but i'm looking for a new one because it is not going to rebuild in legion. Here is a link to my logs from a few months ago when I was still raiding competitively. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10481453/latest#partition=1&bracket=-1 I'm looking for a mythic, LATE NIGHT raiding guild that will offer a competitive atmosphere while still having an enjoyable raiding experience. I will NOT be playing my rogue in legion, most likely switching to another melee, feral druid is my current pick for legion. Here is my battletag if you wish to contact me, Threebuttons#1820Threebuttonz1 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 <Good Talk> Selling M HFC, 13/13M, Mount, etc Welcome and thanks for taking an interest in the services Good Talk has for sale below. Off-Server Gold Options We accept the following Off-Server locations for gold payments. The servers below are limited to Alliance only. US-Stormrage US-Proudmoore US-Sargeras US-Greymane Raid Times We raid on Sunday/Monday nights from 7:30 P.M. - 12:00 A.M. (Midnight) CST. Your run will take place inside this window but we can be somewhat flexible on certain bosses. Raid Sales Pricing All purchases include all relevant loot.* 13 / 13 + Mount---------------------- 2,600,000 [HFC] Mount ------------------------- 1,500,000 13 / 13 --------------------------------- 1,100,000 12 / 13 --------------------------------- 700,000 Archimonde -------------------------- 500,000 Blackhand Mount only ------------ 250,000 A deposit of 20% of the balance** is due at the time of scheduling to secure your spot on our calendar. Remaining balance due day of. Individual bosses/wings for sale. Contact for pricing. **WARLORD OF DRAENOR SPECIAL** Mythic Archimonde Mount AND Mythic Blackhand Mount ----- 1,650,000 To schedule a run, or for questions regarding sales please contact Homang (Manglicious#11424) or Yasmir (iatrokles#1524). *All bosses will be master looted. We reserve the right to take any WEAPON or TRINKET that is of Warforged AND Socketed quality. If you have concerns on this matter, please bring them up in discussion and we can work something out for you. **If you must cancel your run, your deposit will be refunded in full as long as notice is given at least 7 days prior to your scheduled date.Homang2 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Currently Online is Looking for More! <Currently Online> is a gaming community on both [A]Sargeras and [H]Area 52. Our guild was formed at the beginning of MoP by a core group of players that have been playing World of Warcraft for well over a decade. We are more than just a guild- We are a gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft! On our Alliance side we have seven guilds strung together using the add-on Greenwall. Greenwall keeps all seven of the guild chats connected, so we're all together! We have over 6,000 Active members, and rising! We use Discord *https://discordapp.com/* for our voice server. For more information on that visit coguild.com/voice. Our Alliance community offers RBG teams, Raid Teams, and a variety of social events for those that just want to focus on the good times. Our guild chat is very active and we constantly have groups going for dungeons, leveling, battle grounds, etc. We recently had a bracketed PvP event that had a huge turn out and was lots of fun, ending in a Hunger Games style death match! We also have an Amazing Race style event coming up that will definitely be entertaining! Connect.coguild.com takes you directly to our Guild Forums and helps you get a sense of what we're creating for you! If you're more of a raider/RBG player than social : We're recruiting for (Currently) SIX raid teams and TWO rated battleground teams in Legion! You can find more information and applications at coguilds.com/teams: RBG: Our first RBG team runs on Monday from 9-11pm (Central). Currently recruiting all for legion! Our second RBG team runs on Tuesday from 9-11pm and is currently recruiting all for Legion! Visit Coguild.com/Teams for the application! Raiding: Mixed Signals raids on Sunday nights from 7-11pm Server (Central). Mixed Signals is currently recruiting, DPS, the following for Legion: Hunter (High) Mage (High) Rogue (Medium) Shaman (Medium) Warlock (Medium) Warrior (Medium) Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Team Salt raids on Wednesday and Thursday 8-11:30pm (Central). Salt is currently recruiting the following: Druid- Resto (High) Monk- Mistweaver (High) Priest (Medium) Warlock (Medium) Warrior (Medium) Hunter (Low) Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Team Tunnel Vision is one of our newest teams! Tunnel Vision raids on Tuesday and Saturday from 9pm-12am (Central). They're is currently full on tanks, but are currently recruiting: Death Knight (High) Demon Hunter (High) Druid (High) Hunter (High) Mage (High) Monk (High) Paladin (High) Priest (High) Rogue (High) Shaman (High) Warlock (High) Warrior (High) Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Starting in Legion we have two more new teams! Weekend Warriors raids 5-9:30pm Saturday, and 5-9pm Sunday (Central). Weekend Warriors is still forming and accepting all applications! Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! and, Halaa Back raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Monday from 11pm-2am (Central). Halaa Back is still forming and accepting all applications! Pally and Warriors are full! Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! We've begun recruiting for our Horde side as well (Area-52). Both Guild factions are recruiting toons of all playstyles! If you're interested in joining and raiding on your horde toon: Team Antisocial is with our Horde Guild <Currently Online> on Area-52. This new team raids on Wednesday and Thursday 7:30-11pm (Central). Team Antisocial is currently recruiting MDPS, and: Druid (High) Hunter (High) Mage (High) Priest (High) Warlock (High) Death Knight (Medium) Demon Hunter (Medium) Monk (Medium) Paladan (Medium) Rogue (Medium) Shaman (Medium) Warrior (Medium) Visit Coguild.com/teams for the Application! Our community also extends outside of WoW and offers the following: Minecraft Server w/ events and mod packs Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more BF4 Clan Runescape Clan CoD Clan Destiny Clan FFXIV Company Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, and more ALWAYS Active Discord DRINKING NIGHTS Movie Nights <Currently Online> Has something to offer everyone. If you're a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you will find a place here at Currently Online! Leave your dying guild behind and come have fun again! If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.coguild.com Contact Us: You can contact us a number of ways! Add one of the following officers to your Btag list: Coldcrow#1329 (Coldcrow) Pocksy#1863 (Teea) Or, Email us at: Coldcrow@coguild.com Swampage@coguild.com We look forward to meeting you!!!Teea0 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Come gank my Tauren I have made many posts about my ganking of the lower level characters, now it is time to pay the piper, my tauren is named Allahtrapbar, hes level 42 currently, i shall await all challengesWomenlololol0 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Casual Cutthroats - Sargeras-Alliance, US Casual Cutthroats -Sargeras-Alliance, US Are you tired? Lonely? Snack-deprived and looking for hot chicks? Well, we can't help you. But we can help you kill stuff good!Join **Casual Cutthroats**, the new guild that's super serious about casual PVP and Raiding. PST Dirtydianna for more info. Casual Cutthroats is a very new guild, established with the intent of creating a fun home that enjoys both raiding and PVP. Our goal is to create a great raid team with a focus on cohesion. Gear is not important. The ability to follow instructions, take constructive criticism and learn fight mechanics are vital. We are recruiting all classes to build from the ground up. Thank you for taking the time to consider having fun with us. Qualifications: •Previous raiding experience •The Ability to take constructive criticism •Ability to learn all facets of your class •A willingness to switch roles depending on the needs of the raid •Age: 21 years or older is highly preferred, but not required Roles Recruiting: •We are recruiting all classes •Experienced raid leader(s) Raid Times: Friday-Sunday Times to be determined via consensus. Join now so we can get this party started now! Contact me in game girlatwar#1525 or via email thegirlatwar@gmail.comDirtydianna2 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 27, 2016 Returning Top 20 World Raider LFG I am looking for a progressing guild. By that I mean a guild that likes to have fun, its not completely try hard city, and still progresses. I am 36, have 2 kids, Married, and another kid on the way in February. I don't want to raid 7 nights a week, 12 hours a day like I did a decade ago. I am not an elitist, but I also don't like to just waste my time. I have played a rogue since early vanilla and played my rogue hard core to glad mounts/titles and top world kills in pve. I am pretty tired of it and will be moving on to demon hunter for a change of pace. I could raid on the rogue if it turns out they are supremely better raid wise, but would prefer to tank/dps as opposed to just 24-7 dps. Previous guild experience includes Death and Taxes, Nightmare's Asylum, Death Wish, and Exodus, and other random top 200 guilds that I played with that were comprised of ex-members of those first mentioned guilds. So I have raided at the top, including a world 2nd Muru and Top 5 KJ during Sunwell. Again, not looking to raid 12 hours a day like we did during sunwell... *mind melt* Would prefer a guild with active pvp'ers as well. Hell, if people just wanna play thats good too. Im pretty friendly and wanted to get off a dead server to play with more populous. So anyone just looking to play can add me as well. Btag: Dyz#1461Lustinbeiber0 Jul 27, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 Heavy Junk Boxes + Dampscale Basilisk Eyes PAYING FOR: HEAVY JUNK BOXES AND DAMPSCALE BASILISK EYES Still need a ton , cod them to Phobe-Sargeras for you're price or send me ingame mail and we can a deal. Need a ton. -ThanksPhobe1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 <Currently Online> Come Have Fun Again! <Currently Online> US - Sargeras - Alliance - Is recruiting raiders for **ALL DIFFICULTIES**, and social/casual players of all levels! _________________________________________________________________ **About Us:** <Currently Online> Formed at the beginning of MoP by a core group of players that have been playing World of Warcraft since Vanilla, we are more than just a guild; We are a gaming community with our roots in World of Warcraft, take a look at what we can offer! _________________________________________________________________ **What We Offer:** Other than one of the most active World of Warcraft communities in the *WORLD*, with over 6,000 members in 6 different guilds, we offer a **HUGE** slate of activities to offer our players. *In WoW*: * 4 Raid Teams - ranging from normal to mythic difficulty * 10/13 Mythic Progression * 2 PvP RBG Teams * Room for advancement as a staff member * Always active guild chat - 6 guilds linked with "green-wall" * In-game activities and competitions: Mog contests, races, mythic dungeons, achievement runs[/ul] *Out of WoW:* * Minecraft Server w/ events and mod packs * Communities on Steam, Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit * Awesome CoGuild merchandise like; Shirts, Hoodies, and more * BF4 Clan * Runescape Clan * CoD Clan * Destiny Clan * FFXIV Company * Game Marathon Weekends: Rust, Hurtworld, 7D2D, Rocket League, Tabletop Sim, and more * ALWAYS Active Teamspeak * DRINKING NIGHTS * Movie Nights __________________________________________________________________ **More Information:** <Currently Online> Has something to offer for everyone, if you are a hardcore raider or a hardcore casual, you can find a place her at Currently Online; leave your dying guild behind, and come have fun again! If you want more information about our group you can visit us at our website: www.coguild.com . **Contact Us:** You can contact us a number of ways! Add one of the following officers to your Btag list: Coldcrow#1329 Bellabot#1189 **OR** Email us at: Coldcrow@coguild.com Swampage@coguild.com ____________________________________________________________________ We hope to see everyone in game!Coldcrow1 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 [A] <Devout> 11/13M 7 Hr Fri-Sat General Information: Devout's Weekend Raid is a progression focused group with a light 2 day weekend raid schedule. ~Weekend Run~ Realm: US-Sargeras Raid Days: Friday, Saturday Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST Progression: 11/13M High Recruitment Needs DPS: Rogue, Warlock, WW Monk We are always looking for dedicated and talented players. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it. Raiding Expectations: Devout's ability to progress quickly on a light schedule is due to the expectations we have set for our raiders. Performance - You must have a strong mastery of your class and specs. We value raiders who are willing to review logs, whether their own or others of the same class/spec to always be looking for areas of improvement. Commitment - You must maintain 95%+ attendance. You should arrive to raids before the scheduled times and report any absences a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Preparation - Raiders are provided with flasks, potions and repairs but are required to bring their own food and runes. Review raid strategies ahead of time and minimize distractions during raid times. Other Information: Loot Policy - Currently we use a MS > OS loot distribution policy, this may change to EPGP/Loot Council in the future. Voice Comms - Devout uses Mumble to communicate during raids. Headset + mic and your active participation is required. Resources: Website: www.devoutguild.enjin.com/weekend Logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/14750/ Guild/Kill Rankings: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Devout Weekday Raid Recruitment Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743274578#1 Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to Aleesi @ Aytarra#1737Hokuao14 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 26, 2016 Starting over looking for a guild (H) Picking the game back up again and decided to start over on a new server. A I have raiding experience mostly BC and some Cat. I am 46 work full time during the day so looking for mostly evenings. I am retired military so my language can be rather colorful LOL. I have done mostly tanking and ranged DPS.. Thank you for your time. Semper Fi AndyrAndyr0 Jul 26, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Holy/Ret Paladin LF late night guild Hey everyone, recently came back to WoW after a 4 year break. Looking for a raiding guild that ideally starts sometime after 10pm CST. Leave me some contact details, or add me at #FunkyGnome1581 to chat further. Thanks!Jester0 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 LF team looking toward legion 13/13 M exp Won't raid Wednesday/Friday/Saturday at all all other days are fair game Available 2:00pm-7:00pm PST (4:00-9:00 CST) Sunday/Mon/Tues/Thurs Battle Tag Baker#1300 Adding me would be the best way to get in touch, may or may not be checking this frequently! look forward to speaking with anyone with interst. currently rsham but interested in playing either DH dps, mage, or rshamSoggytotem1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 3 looking for raid team legion Druid healer, Shaman healer, and hunter looking for new home in legion. We have good raid experience and are reliable raiders. Looking for a team that raids 2-3 nights a week and raids are done by 1030 est at the latest. We will be there raid nights without question or you will know ahead of time if we will miss a raid. Always willing to help farm mats for flasks and food etc. add either Mike#11828 or Fayt#1904 if you'd like to talk to us. Thanks alot!Frúche0 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 LF Guild and Friends! I've recently returned to the game (this is a boosted 100) and no one I know plays anymore. WoW is fun but it can get old fast without people to chill with. I have fairly severe social/performance anxiety so I likely won't ever take part in raiding but I can help my guilds and friends in other ways. I'm a great farmer, I love the professions, I love talking with others and being there for them. Some basics about me: Male 25 Kentucky Unemployed Long time gamer (PC, consoles, and tabletop) If you're interested at all feel free to add me on bnet: BigFattyD91#1188Torenzo1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Group of 5 Looking for legion Who we are We are five friends who have been playing together for years. We've all raided at a very high end level, spending multiple tiers in the top 50 US range. What we will be playing All five of us currently have beta access and have tested our classes. Havok Demon Hunter / Assassination Rogue Resto Shaman / Resto Druid Enhance Shaman DPS DK Shadow Priest With enough notice we're all willing to switch to something else. We all have multiple characters at 100 and have played all roles in raid atmospheres. What we are looking for The guild should be able to clear content at a decent pace. Strict 3 days a week Raid times that are between 630 to 11 CST Your guild should already be 13/13M, while raiding right now doesn't matter, your guild should have already cleared the content. We would like something stable. Thanks for reading, if you have any questions just post below we'll be checking the thread frequently.Facerollar1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 <Burn The Fleet> 13/13m Raid leads <Burn the Fleet> we are currently looking for raid members for Legion. Our Raid Leader is 13/13 mythic experienced in current content. Our Officers are also have heroic/mythic experience. We are a newly formed guild looking for DPS and Healers (except Priest & Shaman) we DO NOT need tanks. Our raid times will be 8-11 Central or 9-12 Eastern Tuesday and Thursday. Our goal is to have a fully formed and functional raid team by the time Legion raids release. Contact us in game for more info Holydiver#12445 (Raid leader/Guild Master) Profester#1495 (Co. GM / Co Raid leader) Kreyalis#1933 (Officer)Hôlydíver1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Looking for a new home and experience Hey everyone, I'm currently transferring over to the US servers as I'm about to move stateside in a couple couple of months and thought it would be pointless to start playing legion when I'd be leaving that character behind! So I'm looking for somewhere new to call home and to hopefully find some new friends along the way, I'm just leveling a few chars before legion right now, but plan to get back into raiding as soon as legion drops. I'll be maining my druid as I have done for the last decade and will be playing on the alliance, seeing as I fancied a change from spiky things coming out of all the buildings and the horde are looking like they're taking a bad path. As for raiding, I've been raiding since the start of BC and I'm currently 7/13 mythic on current content and killed archimonde ahead of the curve in heroic. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! 4PM CST is my preferred starting time for raiding Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from some of you soon!Luntho5 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 <Exiled Order> is now recruiting <Exiled Order> is now recruiting for Legion. We're looking for healers, ranged and melee for the upcoming tier. Raid times: W/Th/M 9:30 PM to 1:30 AM server time. If you are interested or want more info, PST or go to http://exiledorder.com to apply!Asylan1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 <Relentless> 5/13M NIGHT RAIDING GUILD <Relentless> (Est. May 24th, 2013) [5/13M] is a Area 52 Night raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of working adults with a love for raiding. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 13/13N + 13/13H + 5/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Friday/Saturday 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST---Eastern [Area 52 Server Time] 9:00PM - 12:00PM CST Central 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST---Pacific 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST---Mountain 12:00PM - 3:00PM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 11:00AM - 2:00PM (Next Day) JST---Japan 3:00AM - 6:00AM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is a big thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Classes/Specs Needed ♦♦♦ Will update soon! ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - High Attendance with few exceptions. - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Primarily going to be Master Loot based on rolls unless it otherwise massively benefits the raid for a specific player to receive the item. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ TS3, DBM, EPGP Exorsus Raid Tools. ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://relentless.wowlaunch.com/ You can also speak with one of our officers directly. If you have logs please also message me with a link to your previous raiding tiers logs. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Fallscreek#1219 Thank youCórrupted0 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Holy Paladin/MW Looking for Legion Guild! Overview Hello! I am a experienced Holy Paladin seeking a semi-hardcore raiding guild for Legion. I have been playing WoW since January of 2005 and have raided all content up until ICC in WOTLK (Quit raiding due to school). In Cata I switched to PvP only and continued PvPing through MoP and WoD. Now that I have graduated college, I would like to start raiding hardcore again in Legion. Who I am I am a hardcore player, I have achieved the top 0.5% or better every arena season since WOTLK. I have participated in multiple online tournaments, as well as playing in the 2011 Blizzard NA Qualifer LAN Tournament in San Francisco.(I can show proof of all of these tournaments). I put hours upon hours into learning my class, and learning every single niche to become a better player. I am looking for a guild with players who follow similar habits. Why are you posting on the forums? I figured the forums would be the best place to go, being as every single hardcore guild's application requires some sort of parses for previous raids, which I do not have. I thought by giving a backstory of who I am as a player and a raider might be able to show my skills, while not actually having any parses in the past couple of expansions. What you will be getting/Conclusion 23 Year Old College Graduate 99% Attendance or Better Working Mic and Headset 100mb Download/Upload Stable Connection Multiclass Healer (Mistweaver Monk/Resto Druid I have achieved top 0.5% as well. If you have any questions please feel free to add Diggles#1894 on Battletag Thank you for reading this post!Digglesx6 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Old Druid tank looking for a Legion guild. If anyone is interested in a sub/reserve druid tank I'm looking for a mature but fun guild that has some progression under it's belt for Legion. I just finished graduate school (quit raiding 4 years ago because of it) and want to play again, but I'm not quite ready to dive in. I'd like to put my toe in the water as it were for Legion but am looking for a guild to play with. I'd prefer a guild doing mythic progression because those are the kind of people I'm used to playing with. At my peak I was raid leader and MT for a top 100 US guild in the first tier of Cata. I neither demand nor expect a raid spot until I can commit myself, but I will do what I can to maintain myself as raid ready as possible should your group need a sub. In addition I'll tank alt runs, 5 mans or w/e else may be going on when I'm around. I'm drama free and will cause you no problems. If anyone would consider me please respond here or pst in game. I can't stand these spammer guilds and I feel like without a stable guild environment I don' think I'll last as I don't want to play solo =P.Mynden1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 723 feral/boomy Lf a guild I am 13/13 Herioc and 3/13 Mythic,I am looking for a long term guild to raid mythic in with Legion. can raid any day between the hours of 7pm game time to 1pm. Add my btag if interested. Btag:crownedking#1890Aultoner3 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Looking for a raiding guild!! Hey guys, I am kinda new to WoW. got into it in Decemeber and fell in love with the game. would love to have a guild that could accept a new player like me. I am willing to get better , learn, and do the best i can to help a guild out in anyway possible. If youre looking for a committed person , Im your guy. My main is a Warrior. I know the class well, and can go between arms and fury depending on what you want. my btag is Saedox#1566Rykin1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Tank LF Guild Now And Legion Hi, As title says - I am looking for a group of people to raid with. Recent expansion experience is limited, but I have raided as an MT and OT in some fairly hardcore progression mindsets during BC, with guild and raid leadership responsibilities. Mechanics aren't hard to understand, and learning them is enjoyable to me. I'd like to raid with people that learn quick but raid casually. Available times: 11:30pm - ~~am, Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat Open - Sun/Mon/Tues Find me in game or leave your guild site/btag here!Mycucumber1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 returning player rerolling Just rerolled, if anyone wants to level a toon with me let me know! Ill definitely be interested add r0lly#11628 that is a zero in r0lly :D thanksRollya1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Returning DK looking for raiding guild Hello all! I am returning from a break during WoD to raid in Legion! I have prior Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and am looking forward to returning to the scene during Legion. Feel free to add my BT: Sproodz#1282. Thanks!Sepsìs2 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 (A) MW Monk needing guild for Legion I'm a returning MW monk left after guild quit after trying mythic and I'm in need of a raiding guild again. Looking for a guild that is atleast completed Heroic and is still progressing through mythic or completed mythic.Aesklepius3 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 (A)Returning to legion I'm a former player who making a return for legion, due to computer problems i did not play much of WOD before i was forced to quit for awhile, but now i am back and ready to roll. I'm looking for a guild that raids weekends fairly hardcore, doesn't have to be cutting edge progression but still pushing content, I live in the est time zone so for me anything from 7pm est to 12 is fine if it falls in that range. One thing I do look for is a guild that has a 21+ age on it, other then that i'm open to offers. my bnet is helakion#1812 if you want to get in touch and ask any questions I've been a tank/heals/dps since the days of BC and am comfortable filling all roles as needed Classes i have that i would be will to play are Druid, tank/heals/boomkin DK tank/dps Warrior tank/dps Mage Rogue Priest Heals/dps And last a hunter.Xalton1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Are balance druids (boomkins) good in raiding I don't really like my class changes as a rogue. I've decided that I am going to do a last minute re roll as a caster / rdps and get into the raiding scene in Legion. I initially thought about a hunter or a mage, but there are already a million of those out there, which means it may be harder to get into a guild as a hunter or a mage because most guilds likely already have a few on there raid teams. After a little bit of reading about Legion class changes and looking at a few different class/spec rotations on Icy Veins, the balance druid started to peak my interest. Which brings me to my question: Are balance druids (boomkins) good in raiding? Are they sought after (are guilds always recruiting them)? Or are there a million of them so there will never be openings for that class in most guilds. Basically are they a viable raiding spec. What is their role in a raid? Are they a pretty simple class to learn or is there a high learning curve? Anyone who has raided around balance/boomkin druids or even has or does raid as one, could you please give me some info. Thank you!Alimus3 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 DPS Shaman and Warrior LF Raid Guild We're looking for a raiding guild that raids 2 nights (3 max) per week during Legion on Thursday, Friday, and/or Saturday nights starting at 11PM server no later than 2/3AM server. I have been raiding a resto druid since early Cataclysm and now I'd like to change it up since being the same class/role so long has bored me and I'm looking to mainly play a DPS role as a shaman pref. Enchance, but I will go Ele if the fight demands it. I will also offheal if necessary, but I do not plan on switching to a "fulltime" healing role. The farthest I have gotten in a tier would probably be Throne of Thunder when I helped raid lead a late night guild on Illidan. We ended up at 3/13 Heroic 10 man. My friend is a Fury/Arms Warrior (whatever is needed) who is just looking to get into raiding. He's been playing alot since the start of 2016 and has raided a few times in HFC, but is now looking for a permanent guild to progress with. He is very adaptable and committed to learning. We're not really looking for a guild looking to push Mythics, but completing heroics would be the goal we are looking for. If anything, if we can down the first couple bosses mythic, that's cool, but we're not looking for committing to a longer schedule to go deeper. If there are any questions, add me at Orrun#1948 or my friend Saedox#1566.Malott1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 Healer/Tank Duo Looking for a New Home Restoration Shaman and Protection Warrior looking for a weekend or evening raiding guild! We have been raiding together since Mists of Pandaria and are looking for a raid team that is focused on progression but that also fits our early schedules. Previous Experience: Tazna: Played as a BM Hunter main during Mists of Pandaria {Karenza-Sargeras} and as a Restoration Shaman main during Warlords of Draenor {Tazna-Hyjal} Dudemanner: Played as a Protection Warrior during Burning Crusade & Mists of Pandaria {Dudemanner-Sargeras} and Warlords of Draenor {Aquanauticul-Hyjal} Armory Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/tazna/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/karenza/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/aquanauticul/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/dudemanner/simple Contact us! Battletags Karenza#1980 or Aquanautical#1724Tazna1 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 A~Empire Casual Mythic raiding guild LFM Guild: Empire Server: Sargeras Faction: Alliance Focus: Mythic raiding and Legion Recruitment Progression: 10/13M HFC 13/13H Real ID: Solodolo#1807 Raid times : Wed & Thurs 7pm-10 Server time Current Mythic Needs: 725+ ilvl 4 Piece and legendary ring. High needs - Mage, Dps DK All other exceptional players will still be considered We are always open to recruiting skilled and dedicated players even if its not our current highest needs! Us in a nut shell: We are a close group of friends that have been playing since the start of wow. We are a fun easy going group that has a GCG gambling problem. We raid only 6 hours a week so we do focus to get as much done in those 6 hours. If you're interested in a casual style raiding experience that still progresses in heroics/mythic then feel free to whisper me through Real ID and we can chat.Friskkers6 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 24, 2016 [A]Few friends looking for new home Hello! My friends and I are looking for a guild to get back into the raiding scene would like to transfer to Sargeras if we can find the right fit. The three of us took a break for a while, and we're looking to get back into WoW for Legion. We're looking for a fun, laid back guild who enjoys playing the game with each other, but at the same time also progresses. Raid times we're looking for would be around 8-11PM CST during the week. I myself play a Shadow Priest and a Rogue. Two friends are playing a Prot Warrior, and an Arms Warrior/Hpally. Their armories below. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/Trielwin/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Tycoonmcrae/simple If you wish to speak to me in game my Btag is Johnnybegood#1925 Thank you!Useabandage0 Jul 24, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 <Late Night Raiders> Newley Formed PvE Guild <Late Night Raiders> is A newly formed guild Whit Mythic Exp Officers-Guild Masters We are a strictly PvE Guild That loves Raiding and Having a good time We are currently looking for All Spots to fill A Core Raiding Group The Raid Times-Days Tue-wed-turs 8:30-12:30 pm Server We will be moving the guild on in legion and taking the best Team into core Progression On legion If you would like to know more you can add my Btag JoeyMuch713#1547Àrsenal0 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 Edging Selling H Archi Sunday nights! We are selling H archi at 1145pm ST only 20k come get your aotc achieve moose mount and chances at gear! add me on btag liivejokers#11857 to get your spot!Iplayferal6 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 dedicated high level player LF team top 50 us diablo, master league sc 1v1 and teams, rank 1 heroes, 2200+ arena early seasons wow. Wanting to play legion pve with a top level team, my schedule is fully open, willing to play any class for one of the better guilds on the server, woulidn't have a problem with being a b team player/ sub in for one of the more top guilds. I pve'd wod briefly as holy priest in H HFC, 90+ bracket parse for each encounter. Please contact me if you think your team would benefit from having me for legion. Parasol#1532 gpowell713@gmail.comRegdra0 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 [PVP] Yolo to Glad Elite PVP Guild Hi there! If you are interested in RBGs, Arenas, and World PVP then Yolo to Glad is the guild for you. We are an elite guild filled with players well above 2200exp in both arenas and RBGs. Throughout MOP and the start of legion we ran RBGs at the highest level (2 groups at the same time) and many of our member achieved their hero titles. We are recruiting new members to build our ranks for legion. We are relatively laid back and offer a home to those without on sargeras. We have a good community of leaders in the guild who are available to help you progress your ability in the arena as well as in the field of combat playing RBGs. To join all you need is a minimum of 2k exp in arenas or RBGs. Achievements will be checked before invitation. Be aware: our requirements will go up to 2200 exp once legion launches. You can whisper anyone in guild online and they will refer you to an officer or you can respond here. Thanks for your time and see you out there ^_^ ZeLZêldâ1 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 23, 2016 LFG Moose run got 27k anyone? hit me upTwoeightone2 Jul 23, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Dps/heals LF daytime raid group Due to a recent job change, I am looking for a new group/guild to raid with. Preferred Raid Times: anything that ends by or before 1pm EST, three to four times per week I am looking for a fun, yet serious guild that is planning on Heroic and some Mythic progression in Legion. Feel free to check my armory for a feel on my experience. I have been raiding on and off since the end of BC. I have a number of classes that I am willing to play in Legion, such as: shaman, paladin, priest, demon hunter, mage. I have max level toons on Thrall and Stormreaver for horde, and Sargeras for alliance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks! Bnet: Trixietotems#1494 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Trixietotems/simpleTrixietotems0 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 743 prot war + 743 Warlock LF raid 13/13M Warlock and 11/13M Tank LF a new raid team..! (11/13M due to my guild taking a 2 months break and late start..). 2 or 3 days, around 8-12PM est. Cant raid on wed. Also, I need mumble or discord as a voice comm. (Got blocked ports issues with vent or TS3). Here's some logs if you wanna browse around. (Dont bother about Socrethar, I was doing the construct so ratings are !@#$). https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8920306/8/# Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Sniffalot/simple Warlock Armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Sabertorous/simpleSniffalot12 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 <Gentlemen> [A] Recruiting for Legion <Gentlemen> is a guild of semi-hardcore classic raiders preparing for Legion PvE content. We are currently looking for experienced DPS and 1 HEALER for normal/heroic raids upon release. We want to be raid-ready when the first raid tier launches. This means making 5 man groups to run heroics as soon as we hit 110. Raid Schedule (SUBJECT TO CHANGE): Tueday 7-10 EST Wednesday 7-10 EST [optional] Sunday 7-10 EST What We Expect: We are only interested in recruiting mature players (18+) with the following qualities: 1. You MUST have a good sense of humor. This is an SJW-free zone. We will not provide you a #triggeredsafespace. While we are a very friendly group of gentlemen, no-one wants to tread on eggshells. 2. You MUST be a stable raider. By this, we mean you should (a) avoid being late; (b) avoid going AFK; and (c) avoid absenteeism. 3. You MUST be able to accept criticism. Being a Gentleman means being able to accept when you make mistakes and be willing and able to correct them. We will point out mistakes that we all make and we will NOT be offended. 4. You MUST be willing to progress. Know when banter is acceptable and when it's an unwanted distraction. 5. You WILL NOT be afraid to ask anything of anyone. 6. Lastly, and most importantly, a Gentleman follows the golden rule: "Try your best to not be a %#$@". Longer-term goals: Have several groups pushing Mythic+ dungeons Push Mythic raids If you are interested in throwing on a tux and sparking up a cigar with us, send an email to sargeras.gentlemen@gmail.com and we will arrange a convenient time for a discussion on discord or to answer any of your questions. Alternatively, send a message to Zeo#1724, Kgs#11777, Slovic#1661, or Madeamistake#1579.Teghs9 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 [WTS] Hyperion Armor of Strength I'm unsure what this should go for as the prices on the AH in-game are varied, and also thought it might be a good idea to maybe sell it on here as I've seen some people do ;PViolèt0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 <Precision> US 46! T/W/Th 7-11 Heals+DPS Precision - Sargeras is looking for more for Legion! Sargeras is a very highly populated Alliance server with the strongest PvE progression scene in the US (39 13/13M guilds). Precision is fairly new, about a year old but has made considerably good progress given our strict 3 day a week schedule. ... ... ... ... ... ... Apply at precision.gg/forum/Scuz18 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 13/13M 740 hpally lf guild My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Glo%C3%AEn/simple Please only reply to this if you are seriously looking for a solid healer at the moment LF Raiding guild for Legion and now that is in need of a very experienced healer and holy paladin main. Open to raiding T,W,TH,Sunday anytime after 7:00pm EST A little about me: - I have 100% attendance. - I research all fights (from a tank,healer, and dps role pov) and my class (any changes that are made, etc.), and work to improve always. - I am an experienced Mythic raider, and know what progression raiding takes and is about. - I know how to follow instructions, and can handle criticism if ever given. Logs and RID, etc. can be provided once I am contacted. Thank you for your time! My btag: gimli#1665Shortÿ1 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 8/13M Agony Recruiting Cutting Edge Team About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== Healers: Paladin DPS: Shamman - High Death Knight - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/RecruitmentVìndictive0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Wife and husband looking for home 1. Times available & time zone: Tue/wed 6:30-10pm cst 2. Server preference: PVP or PVE we are both used to both types 3. Faction preference: Alliance prefered, MAY consider horde if it feels right with both of us. 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: semi-hardcore with hopes of going into mythic 5. Current progression/experience: Both of us are 13/13N, 13/13H, and 3/13M. We have been heroic raiders from the start. Would love to go into mythics if possible 6. Classes: I am a bear tank ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Popcorncat/simple my bear as of now) OR MY PRIEST ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/J%C3%A9ssica/simple ) and my husband is rolling an enhance shammy for legion. I also have a 731 mm hunter and a 720 disc/holy priest ( going holy for legion). I would prefer to tank. 7. Contact info: RunnerJess18#1416 8. Anything else: We are husband and wife. I think we are fun people to be around and we would love to share our jokes with you guys :)Popcorncat15 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 anyone selling a moose run for cheapish? Cheapish meaning like 15k or under if possible.Childish0 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 2 Day Morning Raid <Second Light> <Second Light> is an Alliance morning raid guild on the Sargeras(PvP) realm that is looking to put the finishing touches on our core group for Legion and beyond. Our raid days and times are currently set for Wed and Fri at 8:30am to 11:30am cst. These are not likely to change but we may consider adding an optional raid day in the future. We have a lot of 3rd and 2nd shift workers that cannot commit to the "normal" raiding schedule. If you are in a similar situation, you may be a good fit for us and find a home here. We are 9/13 Heroic HFC currently. Once Legion is out we expect to clear heroics and get into mythic raiding. Please keep in mind this recruitment is for both current raiding content and Legion. We are recruiting our needs for Legion and would like you to join as the class you intend to play in Legion. Currently Recruiting: Heals- closed DPS- Mage, Rogue, Windwalker, Hunter, Warrior Tanks- closed *If the class you are interested in playing is not in this list, feel free to contact us. We are always looking for exceptional players* If you are interested in joining or you have any questions, please feel free to add one of these battletags listed below. dukeofearl#1648 itswhatever#11728Bearrikade2 Jul 21, 2016