Saurfang

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
May 25, 2016 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera65 May 25, 2016
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Saurfang to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: INTEGRITAS, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Antiquus, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
13m [H] <FROST> 3/9M LFM DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 3/9M, 9/9H TOS, 9/9N TOS, 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team for mythic tomb. We have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of new raids opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through Heroic TOS and onto Mythic, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Rc loot council, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild, discord is 18+. We will not tolerate racist, sexist or homophobic comments (joke or not) in guild chat, discord text/voice chat. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Tunafishy - GM/Lead Healer - Joeh#1759 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858 Ysabell - Officer/ 2nd Raid Lead - Ysabell#1530 Wodan - Officer - Atlas#1151 Pompeii - Officer - Josh#6304 Cynthus - Officer - Cynth108#1828Ava2 13m
3d [H] <Salt Vendor> 9/9H - 2 nights Wed/Sun Salt Vendor are looking for some additional members to assist with clearing the rest of Heroic TOS (9/9) and get ready for the next raiding tier. We're a fairly laid back guild with a mixture of players who play casually (couple days a week) to players who are on every day. We raid 2 nights a week - Wed 9pm to 11pm and Sun 7.30pm to 11pm (Server Time) and our concentration is on clearing Heroic content. What we're looking for: DPS: Warriors (either spec) Death Knight (either spec) Shadow Priest Other classes are more than welcome to enquire. If interested, please speak to the following in-game: Maudib (Deeax#6526) Beefsteaky Sekmett Keksiq HolydarkradMaudib1 3d
4d [H] <Chief>, one night a week raiding Are you an adult working one and/or two full time jobs, a college student studying for finals, or someone with a busy schedule during the week? Unable to commit more than one day of raiding? Then Chief might be for you! We're 9/9N and 5/9H and are looking for Healers or DPS with healing offspecs (but not required) to round our our Heroic team. We raid from 7pm-11pm (6pm-10pm DST) on Sunday nights. If you'd be interested, message Pallyative, Baràk, Azula, or Pestis or reply here for further info or questions. We're a fun and tight knit community that has a lot of fun raiding and socializing on off nights. Send us a message if interested!Pestis8 4d
5d <Tribute> Looking for DPS for raids <Tribute> is a casual raiding guild on Horde Saurfang, we're all a relaxed, friendly, fun loving crew that have both NZers and Australian members and we are seeking more members for the guild to join us to run M+s, raids and any other content Progression as a guild 3/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 10/10 H NH 9/9 H ToSOur Raiding times We run raids on: Wednesdays 6.30 ST Sundays 6.30 ST Mondays 6.30 STWhat our core team is in need of Ret Paladins RogueBut all specs/ranges of players are still welcome If we sound like the guild for you and if you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment, PM or send mail to Fielsa or Cloudturtles in game or add myself on btag at Xelres#6691 Thanks heaps for reading and happy gaming, everyone!! :)Fielsa18 5d
Sep 15 (H) LF Raiding guild Hey im looking for a new guild ive completed Heroic Emerald Nightmare ive been feral druid since mop i would like to find a guild to eventually push for mythic. Happy to change class or spec if you would like to know more add me on bnet Iky#11677Zerzakbirt0 Sep 15
Sep 15 (H) Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hi, As stated in the title I am looking for a raiding guild after old guild disbanded What you can expect from me I have been playing this game for 10 years, and have a deep understanding of how to play and what is expected from a raider. I will show up on time with appropriate consumables. I will use any type of comms and be vocal if required. I will keep my gear up to date through farming appropriate content and I will always know how fights work before stepping into raid. My Experience In this current patch I am 10/10N and 3/10H. I am 878 Holy atm with other specs at a playable level. I have raid led in the past, and in more recent time been a healing shotcaller. I am a main spec healer and have healed for years with a deep understanding of all healers and how to heal in different compositions while utilizing my full toolkit available to me. What i expect from the guild Raid Times that suit me. I would prefer to play 2 nights a week, but I am flexible. I am available on the following nights: Monday 7-12ST Tuesday 7-12ST Wednesday 7-12ST Thursday 7-12ST Friday 7-12 (every second week I am unavailable) Saturday/Sunday Unavailable I expect a guild of mature players that enjoy the game and who enjoy progressing at a steady rate. I am open to be either a healer or rDPS in either a core or alt team. Feel free to either add me in-game for a chat Hype#12370 or reply to me here Thanks for your timeHyperian2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Returned players LF Guild My wife and I have recently moved to the server and are looking for a place to call home. We both used to live in Australia, and played on another server before we moved to Canada about 5 years ago, and then moved off to a North American server (7 ms latency ftw!) Fortunately, or unfortunately, we've moved back to Australia about 8 months ago to have our son grow up closer to family. We took a lot of time off the game, as the move was quite an intensive process - we left the game around HFC, and came back about 2 weeks ago. Since a lot of our friends have made the switch from Horde to Alliance (and I'd never played alliance since vanilla), we decided to move to a new Oceanic server and play alliance, so that way we could do crossrealm dungeons and things with them, when the stars (timezones) align. We both have lots of raiding experience, and at times might have been described as hardcore raiders, but these days have real life commitments (read: a child) that means we're looking for something far more casual. My favourite classes to play are a mistweaver monk, or a warlock - although when it comes to dps, I just don't want to play something horribly gimped. My wife tends to play almost anything, preferring tanking or healing. We both like to get the most out of our characters, and are a little obsessive when it comes to tweaking / tuning our performance. We're really theorycrafters at heart. We're both in our mid-30s, and so we're looking for a group of like-minded individuals who would could work with to maybe kill some things, and have some fun. After all, that's why we pay our subs, right? In terms of raiding while current, we've been raiding since vanilla, and while current raided the following: Vanilla: MC, Ony, BWL, AQ, Naxx BC: Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, MH, BT WoTLK: Naxx, Vault, Shrine, Ulduar, ICC - We then headed off at the end of ICC and didn't play again until late MoP MoP: SoO WoD: Highmaul, BRF, HFC If you think we might be a good fit for your guild, send me an in-game message sometime. I'll be online pretty much every night this week. My battletag is fattypanda#11504Temere2 Sep 15
Sep 15 Returning player wanting to raid again Hi I haven't played properly since the end of MoP, At that time i was doing Mythic Siege of org and just got past thok and also had AOTC for SoO. I'm playing a lot at the moment and am free every night. Wanting to make some new friends and have some fun raiding, willing to change faction if needed :) Feel free to add me Dacshy#1855 if you would like to talk further, thanks for reading!Sammi4 Sep 15
Sep 15 901/906 4/10M Hpal/Rpal LF home Hi team, Tonight my current guild has decided that it's time to cease raiding. A lot of the officer team were under a lot of stress from constant recruiting and that sadly took it's toll, which has resulted in most of the leadership moving on. We're currently 4/10M NH (with M Botanist prog) 1/3M ToV & 7/7M EN. I've raided since TBC with multiple realm first guilds, and have constantly been in a hardcore progression guild. However, due to life becoming a thing in the last 2 years (uni, work, gf, life sucks), I had to take a step back into a more casual light. Spent the first part of this expansion in a 2 day a week guild (as a havoc DH). Ended up regretting the decision and geared up my main of 6 years and joined my current guild. I work hard outside of the game, to always be on top of logs and theorycrafting strategies for bosses. The ret and I are a package deal - looking for a core spot. Happy to be benched but looking to perform and be on the starting roster. My individual logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5640251/11/#metric=hps Ret logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19046055/latest/ Guild logs (SV): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/217055 Feel free to add my Bnet (Squid#1898), or leave a comment and I'll contact you if I'm interested. P.s I'm a web developer and rock at making cool websites with even cooler integrations. Can add value.Kate6 Sep 15
Sep 15 <Lobster Farm> Late Night CST LFM <Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to deal with a few wipes as we get our new tank up to par. Requirements Raid experience is a must. Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ Progress/Leaders As stated above we are getting our tank up to par after his long break from Legion. That being said our first guild run we did 7/9 H ToS and would have gone further if PUGS did their jobs. But leadership and the rest of the raiders minus one or two are: 8/10 M NH 3/9 M TOS Current Days/Times We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding: Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am Recruitment Tanks Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class. Healers Resto Druid Holy Paladin Disc/Holy Priest Mistweaver Monk DPS Mage Shadow priest Warlock Rogue Warrior Feral druid Retribution Paladin Enhance/Ele Shaman Death knight Demon hunter Any and all exceptional DPS are being accepted. Loot Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal. Contact For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to: Spoodle#1452 Twigysmalls (GM) Treehugger#1165 Mickiminaj (Officer)Twigysmalls0 Sep 15
Sep 14 [H] Éndless Fury recruiting Éndless Fury is a transfer guild looking to expand it's roster. Our guild is made up of Veteran players who now do not have the time to dedicate most nights of the week to playing wow over real life commitments but still enjoy playing at a high skill level. We are looking at completing all content (even older tiers of content for titles, mounts and transmog) but at a more relaxed pace. The goal is to see all this game has to offer in a friendly environment and using our limited game time to its maximum potential. There are still a few members transferring in but at the moment we currently have room for all specs/classes. Our raid days are currently set to Thursday and Sunday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server time though that could be altered depending on what is best for the roster. If this sounds like the guild for you visit us at http://endlessfury.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=309866 and/or chat to us in game. :)Eñgle10 Sep 14
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A]<Storm Hammer>LF deeps 2 nights 6/9 M The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 6/9 M:ToS (9/9 H:ToS, 10/10 M NH) • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently seeking: • Exceptional DPS (Warrior, DK, Shadow, WW, Boomkin) We will consider any exceptional DPS regardless of class as well as applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (8 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Lilliaath (btag: Lilliaath#6649 discord: Lilli#6226), Adal (btag: Adal#11409) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Lilliaath8 Sep 12
Sep 7 [H] <FROST> 1/9M LFM DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 1/9M, 9/9H TOS, 9/9N TOS, 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team for mythic tomb (Bal Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental Sham high priority). We have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of new raids opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through Heroic TOS and onto Mythic, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Rc loot council, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild, discord is 18+. We will not tolerate racist, sexist or homophobic comments (joke or not) in guild chat, discord text/voice chat. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Tunafishy - GM/Lead Healer - Joeh#1759 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858 Ysabell - Officer/ 2nd Raid Lead - Ysabell#1530 Wodan - Officer - Atlas#1151 Pompeii - Officer - Josh#6304 Cynthus - Officer - Cynth108#1828Ava4 Sep 7
Aug 29 [A] New player looking for a guild. Hi, I just bought the game and I'm looking for a guild that can teach me do raids and dungeons. Also looking for a guild that do battlegrounds. I'm currently a level 100 mm hunter. GMT+8 or GMT+10 will do.Kaiu1 Aug 29
Aug 26 [A] FM Unlimited 1/9 M 9/9H Msia/sg guild Unlimited Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. •Recruitment (will pay xfer free by gold(100k)) for commitment player only. >We are currently recruiting players to progress TOS mythic bosses with a solid team/players. >Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. >Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. >Welcome casual raiders too if u have too much commitment in real life. Example only can raid 1 or 2 days per week • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent sing English and we will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs, Mon (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Tue (normal) after reset 11.00pm - 12.30am GMT+8 (Singapore time) TOS incentive -progression boss awards 10k per player -full repairs -free feast and flask (when raid) Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274 VeronicaV#1206Kiabo2 Aug 26
Aug 24 [A] <Wipe It Up> [Saurfang] 1/9 M ToS Welcome to the <Wipe It Up> recruitment thread. Guild Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dPxMZWjLrA <Wipe It Up> is a multi-focused guild, heavily based around our incredible social player base we have ventured into the raiding world and slowly creeping into the dark scary place known as pvp. We aren't like most other guilds with raid teams though, we grow our teams, we help you, mend you, teach you, pick you up off the floor after a wipe (it up) and keep fighting with you until we get you that win you've only dreamed of. [Raid Times] [Social Run] Monday 8PM-11PM (AEST) [Progression Runs] Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (AEST) [Social Progress Run] Saturday 8PM (AEST) Sunday 6PM (AEST) [Raiding Teams]: 1 Mythic Team, 1 Heroic Team. 1 Weekend Team. [Mythic Team Requirements] 910 ilvl with 53 traits. [Heroic Team Requirements] 890 ilvl 47 traits [Weekend Team Requirements] 890 ilvl 47 traits [Heroic Team Recruiting] 3x Ranged DPS (Warlock/Mage/Boomkin/Shaman) 2x Healers (Priest/Paladin/Monk) [Weekend Social Team Recruiting ] 1x Rogue 1x Hunter 1x DH, Rogue or DK [Raid Progression] [Emerald Nightmare] 7/7 Mythic [Trial of Valor] 2/3 Mythic [Nighthold] 6/10 Mythic [Tomb Of Sargeras] 9/9 Heroic 1/9 M We help teach players who start with no raid experience or even players who have taken long breaks from the game and just want to get back into routine. We work by your side, as a team, as a guild we protect Azeroth together. Things such as our Friday and Sunday night tutorial nights begin the process. Our GM himself will walk you through some extremely useful tools such as Simulation-craft, Warcraft logs and Weak Auras to show you how you can improve or even watch other players on fights. In <Wipe It Up> we try to create an atmosphere & raidmosphere that everyone is comfortable in, we laugh, we joke, we tease and we taunt. We teach new players where we can and will help guide you through your journey in Azeroth. We raid, we dungeon, we do mythics and keystones and try to help everyone out where we can. What else would you look for in a guild? the people, the laughs, the nights of constant wiping or nights of no wiping at all, to get that achievement, the boss kill, that piece of loot the other mage wanted but you won with your bonus loot roll so you get to parade it around in front of them. Every guild can sell you a raid night, get you gear, get you a repair bill. Only <Wipe It Up> can give you an experience like no other in WoW. So what are you waiting for? Come do some raids, come do some keystones, old school raids, some pvp, just talk, post horrible memes in our discord channel, we're waiting for you! [Guild Links] [Logs] https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/161158 [Wowprogress] https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up [Guildox] http://guildox.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe%20it%20up [Guild videos]: [Mythic Chronomatic Anomaly] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoSwNsWNfhA&t=41s [Mythic Krosus] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNHci_gC644&t=44s [Mythic Trilliax] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuEHwPpZ3C8&t=55s [Heroic Star Augur Etraeus] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEzIEuqQoM [Heroic Tichondrius] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMW9V8kqSo [Heroic Spellblade Aluriel] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdodQU53Rs [Heroic Gul'Dan] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wWQA4_nwU&t=3s Heroic Goroth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1iVhnEMKM4 [Heroic Sisters of The Moon] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94xpUs9X3dU Feel free to comment on this post or mail/message myself in game if you have any questions or are interested! Characters - Derankaix, Amoraix battle.net purplenub#6756Amoraix10 Aug 24
Aug 23 [A/H] Looking for PVP Guild! Hi everybody, Yes - I realise I'm on Frostmourne! But I have a series of level 110 toons and levelling other toons up to 110 so I can get the most out of the PVP experience. I suppose I'd classify myself as a Hardcore Casual. When I play, I play to win - But I'm not looking to smash it out every night of the week. Please reply if you're in, run, or know of a good RBG guild running on the server that has a great community to be part of :) Cheers!Kaijiro0 Aug 23
Aug 21 Prot Paly LF Normal ToS Progression Guild 898Ivl with concordance talent. 8/9 experience on N ToS, with knowledge on KJ. Quick learner. Available Sat and Sun 4pm Realm time onwards. Elementals#1267 to talk more ThanksIronblaze5 Aug 21
Aug 16 Should my guild transfer here? Hey guys. I'm currently with my guild on Darkspear and we just don't have consistent numbers to raid with anymore. We're going to be transferring our guild to another server so I was just wondering what PvE looks like on here. Is there a consistent player base of active and dedicated people to raid with? Or is it mostly casual guilds with very few progression raiding guilds? Let me know any suggestions!Lightswourn0 Aug 16
Aug 13 [A]FM Unlimited 9/9n 9/9H msia/sg Unlimited Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic Server. Unlimited are primarily Malaysian and Singaporean players (GMT +8). We are a guild that focusing on progression and are not interested in committing the excessive hours required to achieve progression kills. Instead we stick strictly to a raiding schedule that allows for and encourages a balanced and sustainable approach to high end progression raiding. We've been achieved a few top tier end boss raiding experiences in all patches. •Recruitment (will pay xfer free by gold(100k)) for commitment player only. >We are currently recruiting players to progress TOS mythic bosses with a solid team/players. >Trialing period will be up to a maximum of 1 month. >Open for any exceptional players with good attitude, attendance and performance. >Welcome casual raiders too if u have too much commitment in real life. Example only can raid 1 or 2 days per week • What do we expect from you? ★Commitment- We require you to be committed and able to put in the work required for the guild to maintain its rank and its competitiveness. You're required to maintain focus a positive attitude during raids and to be able maximize and perform at a high level in all your characters. We will also expect you to match our requirements when it comes to alts or mixed raids. ★Attendance- Attendance is the key to our stability. We rely on a small number of players and for our raids to be sustainable, we require most of our members to have a close to 100% attendance. We are available to deal with the occasional sign out providing we have the time to prepare for it. Once progress is finished and we can deal with it, attendance requirements will usually lighten up. ★Communication- Being able to communicate with your team mates is an absolute requirement. We expect you to be able to write, speak and understand fluent sing English and we will require you to use Discord to speak and listen during raids and use our Facebook page or Whatsapp for both encounter strategy and general planning/scheduling. •RAID SCHEDULE Wednesday, Thurs, Mon (Mythic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Fri/Sat (heroic) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) Sun (normal) 9.00pm - 12.00am GMT+8 (Singapore time) TOS incentive -progression boss awards -30k ( base of attendance on the boss 100%) -full repairs -free feast and flask (when raid) Do not hesitate to contact us in game or Via Bnet ID Honey#1274Kiabo0 Aug 13
Aug 10 Need a change? Evoke-Saurfang is a 2 nights a week raiding guild looking for more raiders to join our ranks to help us push further to ToS. We are a bunch of misfits whose goal is push end game content. We are currently 7/9N and planning to push heroic then mythic. Our current raid times are 7.30-10.30 wed & sunday aest server time. What we will provide • A fun raiding environment w/ a bunch of misfit who is not scared to get down a dirty • Mythic + runs during off nights to help you get your weekly cap • Guild repairs for raid nights. We are currently looking for • Balance druid • DK(frost or UH) • Warlock (any spec) But all exceptional class are welcome Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/128691 If interested contact Unsettled#1638, Lions#1143Draerukw2 Aug 10
Aug 8 [H] Marauders - Barthilas 8/9H Marauders is a 2 night a week raiding guild based on Barthilas we are currently seeking 1 DPS and 1 Heals pref druid to finish off our mythic team. Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. Our raid nights are thur-sun 7:00-10:30 ST If you have any further questions feel free to post here or add me rhys#1696Eeveê1 Aug 8
Aug 7 [H] <Caffeinated> LF HEALERS Hi all, <Caffeinated> is currently recruiting new memebrs for its core raid team for ToS. Currently 9/9 Normal - 7/9H ToS. We are a 2 Night-a-week Raiding guild who are looking to push into Tomb of Sargeras at a decent pace. On off nights or even after raid we often do M+. We take people from all walks of WoW life but as of this post the priority is Raiders. Our Raiding Schedule: Wednesday 8-11pm SVT Thursday 8-11pm SVT Classes we are recruiting:[u][/u] - Death Knight - Hunter - Shaman - Enhancement - Shaman - Restoration - Monk - Mistweaver/Fistweaver - Druid - Resto - Guardian (off-spec) Role Priority Tanks - Off-Spec Only Healers - High (Resto Shaman Prefered) Ranged DPS - Low (No Mages) Melee DPS - Low (Plate or Mail - No Leather) A few things we are looking for in our members; - No drama - Come to Raid Progression focused & prepared (pots,flasks,food, runes etc.) - Know the Fights - Be Punctual - Know your class & aim to improve yourself - Feel free to ask Questions, Our GM is extremly knowlegdable. - Able to take constructive criticisim We are a pretty chilled group who like to have fun and joke around but when it comes time to get into content we are focused on the job at hand. For more information please contact any of the <Caffeinated> team in-game or leave a post here. You can also get in contact with me via Discord @ Tyriall#6074Djmagi6 Aug 7
Aug 4 911 Assassination LF Raid Guild 911 Assassination rouge looking for heroic raiding guild|Pref raiding days Sunday|Monday|Thursday|FridaySartianis0 Aug 4
Aug 2 <Them Crooked Vultures> Recruiting! Hey all, We're a new guild, 25 members, looking for Healers to raid with us on Thursday nights, 8pm-11:30pm. May be adding a second night of raiding depending on people's desires and availability. We have a good, friendly and open atmosphere, and are looking for people who want to clear Heroic and potentially a few bosses on Mythic. Feel free to drop a message or add me on Bnet if you have any questions: Brujah#6215Ophius1 Aug 2
Aug 2 [A] ARUS LFM ToS [Arus] is a Perth Based, progression guild looking for long term members. 9/9N 5/9H ToS. Raiding Thurs / Sun / Mon @ 9:30pm SVT ( 7:30pm Perth time) Tanks: FULL Healers: FULL DPS (Melee): DPS (Ranged): Social Members are welcome! NB: We are on Caelestrasz / Nagrand Realm.Hybernate0 Aug 2
Jul 31 Warning - Thief Just a warning to the various guild recruiters out there, one of our officers was talking to a character named Magagnome about joining our guild. The officer said he seemed nice and had a long conversation with him and he was invited to the guild. Our first bank tab is essentially a free share area for members to use to easily share gear/mats so everyone has full access. There is never anything of real value in there and in truth the total contents of that tab are probably only worth about 200g. Within 4 hours of joining the guild Magagnome emptied the first tab of the bank and left the guild without saying a word. Frankly it seemed like a stupid crime, he could have gone out and spent 5 minutes doing a world quest and made more money but no one ever said thieves were particularly smart. We didnt bother reporting it as its doubtful blizz will do more then give the guy a 3 hour ban so its probably better to let people know here in case someone else were to invite him and give him access to something more valuable.Phaslei0 Jul 31
Jul 31 [H]<FROST> 8/9H LF DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 8/9H TOS, 9/9N TOS, 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team for tomb (Bal Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental Sham high priority). We have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 917. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of new raids opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through Heroic TOS and onto Mythic, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Rc loot council, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild, discord is 18+. We will not tolerate racist, sexist or homophobic comments (joke or not) in guild chat, discord text/voice chat. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Tunafishy - GM/Lead Healer - Joeh#1759 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858 Ysabell - Officer/ 2nd Raid Lead - Ysabell#1530 Wodan - Officer - Atlas#1151 Pompeii - Officer - Josh#6304 Cynthus - Officer - Cynth108#1828Ava3 Jul 31
Jul 29 <Ajantis> WTS Mythic Nighthold Details As Gul'dan is now dead, it's time again for Ajantis to begin selling carries! We're happy to sell a mixture of bosses, whether than be individual bosses or package deals. Pricing will generally be worked out on a case-by-case basis if you're buying non-standard packages. In general, loot with item level 910 or below will go to buyers and above that will go to raiders. There are a number of higher pieces we don't need, but we will still be prioritizing prog in ToS. Price List: Arcing Aqueducts Skorpyron - 50K Chronomatic Anomaly - 50K Trilliax - 100K Royal Athenaeum High Botanist Tel'arn - 250K Spellblade Aluriel - 200K Star Augur Etraeus - 350K Nightspire Krosus - 200K Tichondrius - 250K Grand Magistrix Elisande - 400K Betrayer's Rise Gul'dan - Contact us for a price! Package deals: 8/10M - 1.2M 9/10M - 1.5M 10/10M - Contact us! Also selling: Heroic Nighthold PL - 250k Mythic ToV - Contact us Notes: - Sales are done from Wed 8pm-12am. - Deposit of 10% is required. Full payment before starting the run is also required. - The deposit will be put towards the payment and will be held if you miss the run. We will attempt to reschedule if you happen to miss the run. - We do accept TCG mounts/items as alternatives to gold. - All loot including tier tokens and relics are yours, this excludes the WF upgrades mentioned above. - Buyers do not have to do anything on the fight, beyond suiciding if required (only needed on a few fights). Why buy from Ajantis? We are an established guild who has been doing this for a long time. We have sold many mounts/achievements on this server during Cataclysm/Mists of Pandaria and delivered exactly what the buyer wanted in each and every sale run we have done. Do you sell other packages? Yes, we're willing to sell multiple bosses and can offer a small discount based upon how many you buy. Do you accept gold/other items from cross-realm? We are willing to accept gold from Barthilas and Saurfang. For 9/10M or 10/10M runs, we will accept gold cross-realm. BNet: Reterino#1629 - Whisper: Reterinoshad, Jugan or RipReterinoshad3 Jul 29
Jul 28 [H] <Eternal Wolves> Recruiting [H] <Eternal Wolves> Recruiting, 2/9 N ToS slow on progression due to attendance. looking for solid dps all classes open, couple heals MW Monk, Rdruid, Disc priest. Raid times Saturday 8:00pm-12:00am AEST and Monday 8:30p-10:30 AEST. Looking to rebuild a core raid team and have consistancy in our friendly casual guild. If interested contact Sölanis, Tigerknight, Nymera, or Jasonn.Sölanis3 Jul 28
Jul 27 [A/H] Looking for early raiding I'm looking for early (aus time) raiding options, 7am-12pm roughly would be nice on weekdays. Can go on either faction (many alts lol). Just wanting to see if any guilds raid like this.Pikkoningin0 Jul 27
Jul 25 Replica dark mantle pants I'm after these pants. If you have them, and are selling let me knowEnzoja0 Jul 25
Jul 20 [H] <FROST> 7/9H TOS - LF RDPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/9H TOS, 9/9N TOS, 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking more DPS to round out the team for tomb (Bal Druid, Shadow Priest, Elemental Sham high priority) We have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 911. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of new raids opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through TOS, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Rc loot council, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild, discord is 18+. We will not tolerate racist, sexist or homophobic comments (joke or not) in guild chat, discord text/voice chat. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Tunafishy - GM/Lead Healer - Joeh#1759 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858 Ysabell - Officer/ 2nd Raid Lead - Ysabell#1530 Wodan - Officer - Atlas#1151 Pompeii - Officer - Josh#6304 Cynthus - Officer - Cynth108#1828Ava3 Jul 20
Jul 19 [H] <Valhalla> Recruiting DPS! 10/10H <Valhalla> (Horde) is a semi-hardcore guild currently recruiting for their Heroic raid team in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. AoTC has been achieved every raid since ToT. We also accept casual/social/leveling players. Our current progress is: EN 2/7M, ToV 3/3H, NH 10/10H Our Raiding Schedule: Saturday 7-10pm SVT Sunday 7-10pm SVT What we are recruiting: - Death Knight (HIGH) - Demon Hunter (HIGH) - Druid - Balance (HIGH) - Rogue (HIGH) - Shaman - Elemental (Medium) - Shaman - Enhancement (Medium) We are currently recruiting a healer (low priority) and also on the lookout for exceptional DPS (both melee and ranged) as listed above. Regardless of the class list above, we're always looking for outstanding players to join our ranks. We are full on tanks; however, anyone with a tank off-spec is always welcome and can be utilised whenever we may need it; same deal when it comes to healer off-specs. For more information and/or trial please don't be shy to contact the following people: Frostymoon#11794 - Frostymoon-Saurfang Seraphim#1675 - Luxzao-SaurfangFrostymoon4 Jul 19
Jul 15 LFG 905 Assassination Rogue Saurfang only 905 assassination rogue looking to join a raiding team in a semi-hardcore guild that raids at least 2 nights a week. I'm up to join any progression guilds but not into hardcore progression, just looking to do heroic tier raiding and mythic+. 6/9 N | 3/9 H TOS I also have a 890 Blood DK if y'all are also looking for a off tank for alt runs https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/saurfang/kelosong Preferably raiding days| Wednesday, Thursday or FridaySartianis1 Jul 15
Jul 11 Tedious 5/10M 8/9H LFM Tedious a guild that prides itself in completing content whilst also having some fun and banding together as not only a team but a community inside of the guild not only to help others but to also enjoy the game, we strive to exceed our limits in our performance both in raiding and M+ Progression: 5/10M (Night Hold) 8/9H (Tomb of Sargeras Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Closed Range Dps - Open to Exceptional players Tanks - Closed Healer - Open to Exceptional players (Prefer a Holy Paladin!) Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+ We have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through warcraft to be better and to hit harder! We also have a Friday and Saturday late night casual team! feel free to whisper either one of the battletags below to get some more info on the team! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of memebers that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism contact: Guild Master/Raid Leader- Skargrim#1387 We look forward to hearing from you!Scargrim26 Jul 11
Jul 11 [H] <Zero Empathy> 9/10M 1/9M 8/9H LFM <Zero Empathy> is about being efficient and getting down to business in raids while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We have a community of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and always aim to challenge/improve each other. If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H 9/10M 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- All Range Dps - All Tanks - Closed Healer - Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid, MW monk Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. If you cannot make 3 nights or commit to a raiding schedule all the time we offer raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Also your welcome to join us on our weekend runs. As a raider we require from you: -Discord -Working headset and mic (you don’t need to speak) -Pots, flasks, food -A good attitude -An understanding of progression fights Addons we require: -RCLootCouncil -ExorsusRaidTools -WeakAuras -DBM/BigWigs Rules: - We dislike drama in the guild environment and our raid teams. - We try to maintain a friendly and focused raid environment and keep toxicity to a minimum. - Progression focused raiding with minimal downtime and focused raiders (pots, flasks, food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research fights - We value interclass interaction and members who love to talk and theorycraft. - We encourage every member to carry their own weight in raid and to perform to the best of their ability. - Encourage asking for help, be that rotation or gearing or mechanics. - Be able to take constructive criticism and listen to other perspectives. - We maintain a respectful environment between both our teams. What do we do when we’re not in core raids: Raids: -On Friday night we run fast tos normal for core members and suitable alts -We also run Occasional Mythic EN and Tov runs - Old content raids on Saturday nights A active mythic plus community So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above. Also with Tos coming up we are excited for the challenges ahead! There’s always something going on here at Zero Empathy. Want to join us: Apply on our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com/ Kill videos: http://zeroempathyguild.com/index.php?site=videos Contact: Guild Master / Raid Leader of Zero Empathy- Shara#1861 If you’d like to see us in action here are our streamers in the guild: https://www.twitch.tv/sharazeroempathy Thanks, have a nice day :)Sharayice23 Jul 11
Jul 6 [WTS] AQ 20 Xmog and stuffs Greetings from Saurfang! As mentioned above title, here are the list of items i am selling. This is my very first post here as well, Feel free to message here, and i will get back to you as soon as possible. -Bloodlust Epaulets -Bloodlust Breastplate -Bloodlust Britches -Bloodlust Boots -Vanguard Headdress -Vanguard Breastplate -Vanguard Sabatons -Vanguard Legplates -Glorious Legplates -Glorious Sabatons -Glorious Shoulder -Sealed Tome of the Lost LegionDarknîght0 Jul 6
Jun 30 Looking for a SG/MY guild My friends and I are from Saurfang and we are looking for a Guild with friendly and out going players that are willing to do content together without forgetting that Wow is a game where everyone have fun and enjoy together.Fancede0 Jun 30
Jun 29 Looking for the owner of the name Darko Hey, I'm looking for the person who has a character on this server called Darko. I was wondering if I could get in contact with you about obtaining said name.Darude4 Jun 29
Jun 25 [H] <FROST> 3/9H TOS - LF RDPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 3/9H TOS, 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking DPS to round out the team for tomb, we have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 907. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of TOS opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly at the opening of TOS, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Both Rc loot council and discord are required to be downloaded before trial begins. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava0 Jun 25
Jun 23 Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 10/10 H NH. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11ish pm Add one of us if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein13 Jun 23
Jun 21 [H]<Pass The Peacebloom> 2Nights - 9/10H BRF Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 Website: www.passthepeacebloom.com Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Pass+the+Peacebloom About Pass the Peacebloom The guild formed in June 2014 with a core of 10 members and started raiding SOO 10M. With the announcement of WOD and Mythic raiding we expanded our roster to accommodate the changes. Currently we aim to keep a strong 20-23 man roster to clear mythic while current. We raid less than most guilds clearing mythic which means our time is valuable to us no matter what we are clearing. This also means we can accommodate players with fulltime jobs and other commitments. What is expected of you? • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guilds progression. • Come to raid prepared and on time having read up on all fights. • Give 100% each raid night. • Being able to take constructive criticism What to expect from Pass the Peacebloom? An efficient raiding environment where we try to waste as little time as possible. Experienced Guild leadership who are constantly trying to improve the raid. As we are raiding only two nights a week we need to be as efficient as possible. Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is Saurfang server time. • Thursday: 8 - 11pm • Sunday: 8 - 11pm Guild Goals- Whilst we do not classify ourselves as a hardcore raiding team we still aim to be not only the top guild on server for two nights a week but top 5 oceanic as well, as such this means that we must utilize our time to maximum potential. Please note we do enjoy mucking around and telling jokes etc while we raid. Recruitment If you're spec or class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. Currently Needed: • Exceptional DPS • Mistweaver Monk • Shadow Priest • Restoration Shaman • Disc Priest Please keep in mind current logs of your performance will drastically increase your chances of a successful application. Please apply through our websites forum: www.passthepeacebloom.com Contact Info: BattleTags Crystal#1810Yeager2 Jun 21
Jun 17 Work-Around Macro Solution to buy from vendor There's a slight problem with the vendors in Orgrimmar (and most likely Stormwind) in regards to the Loves Fool event. If you attempt to purchase an item normally it will have a fit and display the following red message: 'You can't buy the specified quantity of that item.' Here is a macro to work around this bug. /run BuyMerchantItem(5,5) What this will do is buy five of the fifth item in the store (in this case "Wizardry Cologne"). If you wish to buy the petals which are on the second page you must run the following macro /run BuyMerchantItem(11,5) This will buy 5 of the 11th item (1st on 2nd page). You can modify the macro according to what number cologne you wish to purchase. Enjoy.Urashima25 Jun 17
Jun 16 Selling Heroic/Normal Kil’jaeden!! Hello everyone!! Ready for Tomb of Sargeras? If not, we have the solution. Usually to get into those random raid pug groups you either need an ilevel much greater than what the raid drops, the heroic kill of the final boss, and good wowprogress. A little too much don’t you think? Well aren’t you glad we are here!? We are providing with Kil’jaeden kills since the first week of ToS. We will be selling both Normal/Heroic Kil’jaeden. For those wondering, we are only taking GOLD in all realms. How to contact our team for purchase? Join our discord: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qS When the first week of ToS comes out we will open our services to everyone! When you join the discord please make sure you read the message sent to you by the Dyno (Bot). Be one of the first to get that heroic/normal Kil’jaeden kill!Eliaennara0 Jun 16
Jun 13 LFG 896 Assassination Rogue Saurfang only 896 assassination rogue looking to join a raiding team in a semi-hardcore guild for upcoming TOS. I'm up to join any progression guilds but not into hardcore progression, just looking to do heroic tier raiding.Sartianis1 Jun 13