Saurfang

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 26 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera66 Apr 26
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Saurfang to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: INTEGRITAS, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Antiquus, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
8h WTB H Argus carry as the title says i want to buy with gold a heroic argus carry. msg me either through this thread or on discord at Mxy#4708Sartianis0 8h
5d LF new guild to prepare for BfA Looking to join a new guild as mine has seem to die out, would like a guild that will help with preparing for BfA doing raids, dungeons, whatever elseFïërydëäth0 5d
5d Looking for raiding/dungeon guild Noob veteran returns. I'm looking for for a horde raiding guild. I've been playing since Wotlk and have mained many different classes over the years. I'm currently planning on maining either a prot warrior or guardian druid in BFA. I dont mind if I'm in core raid team as I'm more than happy to just do end game dungeons :)Floopthetank3 5d
6d (H) Prot Pally LF Heroic Raiding Looking to step up into heroic and future mythics. (using alt for this post out of respect of my current guild) wanting 2-3 nights a week raiding, preferred mid week, Experienced tank, 11/11N, 945 ilvl, 75 traits,Derzarn2 6d
Jun 13 Looking for Casual Guild 1. Times available & time zone: I'm living in GMT+10/11 at the moment. I'm available any night of the week except for Wednesdays and Sundays (though I'm usually back by 8pm). I'm not much of a night owl, but I'm happy to play late when I'm having fun. 2. Server preference: I used to play on a PvP server, but I feel like I have more fun on a PvE server. I'm currently on Saurfang but I'm happy to swap over to another server if the need comes. 3. Faction preference: I don't feel like swapping from Alliance to Horde at the moment, but maybe the time will come when BfA rolls around! 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm a casual player at the moment, being around since the start of Legion. I'm happy to do a 2-3 runs a week but I'm pretty flexible at the moment. 5. Current progression/experience: On my other character I have completed Antorus Normal and have done 7/11 on Heroic. You can find my other profile below. I also have a group of 5 where we regularly complete M+15 keystones. Mechanics aren't second-nature to me yet, but I like to do a little research before each fight or run to make sure I'm up to date. ... 6. Recent logs (if available): I don't really have anything like this unfortunately. 7. Contact info: Feel free to contact me on Battle.Net at RedCelt#1897, I'm happy to have a chat! 8. Anything else: Progression doesn't matter too much to me as long as I feel as though I'm improving myself. What I feel like I'm missing is the sense of community and teamwork that you don't often find in a three-man discord with a 16 man normal. I'm also pretty flexible with my spec at the moment as I find all of the Mages fun right now. Hope to hear from you soon.Velshara1 Jun 13
Jun 13 [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü1 Jun 13
Jun 12 [H] <Bobtail Invasion> Saurfang recruiting Bobtail Invasion on Saurfang is a new Horde guild made up of some old guild mates reforming for BFA. We have played WoW for a number of years, some going back to Vanilla while others are more recent players. If you have taken a break from the game and are looking at getting back into it, hit us up! If you're a new player and want to get into raids and improve, give us a yell. We are looking for people who want to raid but can't or don't want to commit to many nights a week. Our raid nights will be: Sunday (main night) 6pm-9pm Server Time non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm Server Time daylight savings Monday (second/optional night) 8pm-10pm Server Time non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm Server Time daylight savings Although we are raiding on a casual basis we do want to progress through the content at a decent pace. You don't need to have Mythic raid experience, you just need to have the right attitude: mechanics over dps, and a willingness to learn and improve. We're all part of a team. Once we have cleared Heroic and have geared up our mains we'll look at running alts through Normal/Heroic content on the main night. The plan for the second night is to run Mythic raids on mains, however this raid will not be mandatory. The aim is not necessarily to clear all Mythic content, but to see some bosses and measure ourselves against them. Until we get sufficient numbers to run these Mythic raids ourselves we will be pugging in order to make up numbers. Aside from that we are going to be running Mythic+ Dungeons, Island Expeditions, etc throughout the week as people are available. If this sounds like something you want to be part of then send me a message for a chat: Bnet Skathlok#6824.Adolphus0 Jun 12
Jun 9 WTB max level Guild (deleteifnotallowed) Hey there! I'm' a recently returned player who loved the guild system but missed the opportunity Looking to buy a max level Guild, thanks!! Delete if not allowed, thanks :)Shankyou0 Jun 9
Jun 6 [H] Philanthropy 5/11M Hey there, Philanthropy on saurfang is a fun semi-hardcore raiding guild and we strive to push ourselves while helping eachother and having fun. we currently raid at 8pm ST thursday and 4pm ST sunday We require Discord for voice communication. currently 5/11M with prog on Imonar We are currently looking for: DPS- (having good offspec is very handy for raid felxibility) Enh/Ele Sham Warrior Hunter Mage Warlock Monk Spriest Rogue Frost DK Healers- Priest- either spec Mistweaver Battle tag is Rustix#1893 thanks!Armalive1 Jun 6
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
Jun 1 [A] BfA Fury Warrior LF Guild Looking for a guild out there with the following: -One night per week raiding of normal/heroic raids. (excluding Sundays) -Active in Mythic+ -Active roster of players that are online even when there is no raid scheduled. -Small tight knit community. -Has a steady supply of baked goods for my consumption. If any guilds meet the list above, reply here or send me a message in game...specifically the baked goods part...mmmm, cake. -GrimGrimwolfe0 Jun 1
May 31 Righteous Retribution (A)(causal) recruiting Righteous Retribution is a Casual "Family Friendly" Guild. Leveling, Questing, 5 Mans, LFR and General Fun and Games. We are a new guild starting out and looking for casual , social members who just want to have fun in a friendly environment , the guild is mostly mature age groups but all are welcome :) Come one,come all. Join Righteous Retribution today and help bring Justice to the lands of Azeroth today! Run by Husband and wife team Tanvaris and Tamica from South Australia returning players originally from " Silvermoon" - Vanilla we are here to just have fun , meet new players and see all we can see in Azeroth .Tamica0 May 31
May 29 [H] Endless Fury 4/11M 1 Night Recruiting Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE We are currently seeking 2-3x DPS 1-2x Healers At this stage we have no preferences on class/specs just quality players. 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time Currently Progressing through M Antorus. We are currently 4/11M and aim to push as far as we can given our 1 night of raid time per week. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a Heroic roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury GM – Xeinormous Officers – Ydoajin, Morgip, NecroticMorgip3 May 29
May 27 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ LF Weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina1 May 27
May 26 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 May 26
May 26 New Zealand Guilds Good afternoon, I am looking for a predominantly New Zealand guild for casual raiding in the future. It is a struggle for me to stay up later because of Australian times. Please reply to the thread if you are interested. Cheers.Gullabull1 May 26
May 26 [H]951 Warlock looking for H Antorus guild looking for a social non elitist bucnh of tossers who run weekly heroic antous and are give or take half was thro as i would like to be there for the progression. msg me in game and we can talkSchmerzlock2 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23
May 21 [H]Regenesis (Saurfang) Raid+BFA Recuriting Regenesis [Saurfang] is a group of working adult raiders formed with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia & Japan players. We have a good tolerance level for newbie who have the passion for constant raids. Not only going for raid progression, we also assist to guide and help new raiders to help them in improving their raiding skills and performance. We are currently looking for both core raiders and casual players. Our raid time zone (GMT+8) Wednesday - 8pm - 10pm Sunday 8pm - 10pm For casual raiders, the guild will run M+ dungeons on non raid days, attendance is not compulsory. However, you will not be guaranteed a slot in core raid night unless there is a shortage. If you are interested please send a tell or drop a mail to Cinnol or speak to any of our online guild member! - Destinì - Zrai - Diddy - OrdDiddy1 May 21
May 18 [A] <Wipe It Up> SAURFANG 5/11M RECRUITING Welcome to the <Wipe It Up> recruitment thread. <Wipe It Up> is a large active guild full with a mixture of amazing players. Social, raiders, achievement hunters, PvPers, and people who like pineapple on pizza. We focus on having a guild environment where everyone feels like they have a place and always have something to do with a guild buddy! With two progressing raid teams, a dedicated pvp night and a social officer who arranges old raid nights and achievement hunting runs, it's the perfect place to call home. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Current Raid Progression] [Antorus, the Burning Throne] Mythic 5/11 [Tomb of Sargeras] Mythic 4/9 [Nighthold] Mythic 6/10 [Trial of Valor] Mythic 2/3 [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic 7/7 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raiding Teams]: [Mythic Team Requirements] 960 ilvl [Raid Times] [Social Run] Monday 8PM-11PM (AEST) [Mythic Team Run] Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM (AEST) [Social Heroic AOTC] Saturday 8PM-11PM (AEST) Sunday 8PM-11PM (AEST) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Currently Recruiting]: [Mythic Team Recruiting] Ranged DPS ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Here at <Wipe it up> we set up and organise our social runs which consists of farming old content for that much needed transmog or the final achievement required for that mount you have always been chasing. For a very...very...very...very long time. (talking about you invincible) Offering a wide array of training to help you on your way to becoming a skilled raider with various training nights. We can teach you how to use programs such as Simulation Craft, Weak Auras, Raidbot and Warcraft Logs. Complete with our own discord channel with all the natural trimmings that come along with it, including channels for all occasions and a gbank to supply you with everything you require! What mysterious things will appear in tab 1 today.. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Guild Links] [Logs] https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/161158 [Wowprogress] https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contact Me! My btag! purplenub#6756 My discord Derankaix#3574 Amoraix/Derankaix in game! :)Amoraix19 May 18
May 11 Frontear's Words of Wisdom In preparation for my incoming green text, I have decided to give out my happy words of wisdom to those who need it. Feel free to ask anything you want here however this is not a troll thread, if you ask a stupid question, I'm going to ignore it, or answer with something serious. (If anyone trolls me from my own guild *shakes fist*)Frontear31 May 11
May 10 [A] Illusion [6/11H] is Recruiting After taking an extended break over the Christmas period, Illusion has lost some core players from it's Heroic Raid Roster and is now recruiting once again for Antorus Progression and also beyond, into Battle For Azeroth. We're a fun, friendly, little guild, with a dedicated core of veteran players who've played together as a group for a long time. Thanks to that, we can offer prospective applicants a very stable guild environment. We are currently recruiting Ranged DPS classes but all DPS applications will be considered. We raid every Wednesday and Thursday night from 9:30pm - 11:30pm Saurfang time. While daylight savings is running. Outside of Daylight Savings, raids commence at 9:00pm and conclude at 11:00pm Saurfang time. We also run an Alt clear of Antorus on Friday nights, usually kicking off between 9:30pm and 10:30pm depending and finishing whenever the alcohol runs out. Sunday through Tuesdays we run Mythic plus or transmog runs and we are always happy to help people get their keys done. Aside from our raid Team, we are also seeking social memberships for players just wanting to level, PVP, mess around with alts or even just chill and watch the flowers grow in Dalaran. The more, the merrier as they say. If your new to wow or even to progression raiding, it's no problem at all for us as we are more than happy to teach those who are willing to put the effort into gearing and learning their characters whilst also being willing to listen. This is far from our first Rodeo, so we can help anybody get up and running in no time. If we sound like we might be worth a try, please fee free to contact myself in game for further information. My Battletag is below. Kanaris77#6157 Thanks for stopping by!Kanaris9 May 10
May 2 A-TGTR - 5/11M - stormrage - Recruiting!! <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Healer: Paladin Shaman Melee DPS: Rogue Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique0 May 2
May 1 <Maraduers> [Barthilas H] LFM for mythic prog [Maraurders] 2/11M - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged, DH or WW but will take other melee too. We are also looking for a healer preferably a palidan We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 May 1
Apr 22 [H] 1 night a week, 9/11M Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time Currently about to head into Mythic Antorus. We finished ToS at 5/9M and Nighthold 6/10M - all on the light 1 night a week schedule. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a Heroic roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury GM – Xeinormous Officers – Ydoajin, Morgip, NecroticXeinormous7 Apr 22
Apr 20 LF one night per week raiding guild I'll be moving my Warrior over to Saurfang at the end of this week and looking for a one night per week raiding guild in Heroic Antorus. I've run Heroic up to Coven on previous character (Baelaeli on Saurfang). Knowledgeable in Prot and Fury Warrior and can fill either spot as needed. I know Arms as well but not as proficient at the spec as the other two. Warriors is 907 ilevel, but working on getting him geared up. Zelliaind#1883 is my btag if anyone wants to add me to discuss. Thanks!Laurs1 Apr 20
Apr 13 [A] Heroic Argus Sales Hello Saurfang Friends, I am selling Heroic Argus kills on PL for 350k. I take gold on several servers. My group runs 7 days a week. If you are interested or have questions, add my btag: Kevin#110720 or tune in on the stream twitch.tv/kevinramm! I'm also selling the Mythic Guldan mount 2-3 times a week for 1.5M. Get it before the drop rate goes to 1% next expac! Thanks!Solarwalker0 Apr 13
Apr 13 <Iron Dawn> Recruiting core raiders for BFA <Iron Dawn> is a guild being run by experienced raiders looking to hit the ground running in BFA, we are currently looking for 1 tank, healers, and dps of many flavours. Raid nights are Friday & Saturday 8-11pm Server time.Treeonorran0 Apr 13
Apr 9 H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! H/M ABT 11/11 ML;M Guldan;Mythic+15;985 Boe! Hello there:We are selling H/M raid with all loot! BOTH FACTION! We have Herioc raid every day at 8PM/11:30PM EDT, Mythic raid every thuesday/wednesday! We are ready for you anytime! Please check the list: 1: Mythic+15 in time with all loot 2: Herioc ABT 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 8 items; 11/11 Herioc Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 4 tiers guarantee; at least 10 items. (We will carry you again in the next CD for free if you didn't get 4 tiers in the first run) 3: Mythic ABT 9/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; without Argus mount 11/11 Mythic Antorus; Master loot; Full priority; with Argus mount 4: Mythic Gul'dan Mount; 5: Cloth/Leather/Mail/Plate 930-985 BOE; Interested in a run or have any questions? Please add BTAG: itemsstore#1594 for more info!Findorttok0 Apr 9
Apr 7 [H] Boomkin LF Female [H] 950 Boomkin LF raiding guild, (will eat !@#) Fresh back into the expansion, looking for a guild to raid with, preferably Heroics+ Btag - sonter#1644 SC - HeyitssonterCranberry1 Apr 7
Apr 2 [A]<Storm Hammer>LF Tank 2 nights 9/11M The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 9/11M Antorus • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm AEST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently seeking: • A solid tank (DK or Druid pref) • Exceptional DPS (pref range) We will consider any exceptional DPS regardless of class as well as applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (9 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Lilliaath (btag: Lilliaath#6649 discord: Lilli#6226), Adal (btag: Adal#11409) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Lilliaath12 Apr 2
Mar 28 <A>Firehawk-Proudmoore 5/11M LF Tank [A] Firehawk on Proudmoore 5/11M seeks Main Tank Life reared up and one-shotted our tank with no body to recover! Thus we are in search of a solid tank. Join our team and let's go kill stuff! Contact me in game. Why join Firehawk You are looking for a raiding guild that engenders a no drama atmosphere and are committed to progressing through all current mythic content. You would like to join our competitive atmosphere while keeping things fun. Raid Times Tuesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Wednesday: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM [Server/PST] Thursday: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM [Server/PST] Server xfer will be required. Contact: Tèren Bnet: Shadowdancer#1115Tèren0 Mar 28
Mar 28 GMT+8 Guild recruit Raid Leader Faction: Allience Realm (US): US-Frostmourne Realm Type: PVP Realm Timezone: GMT +8 Progression: 11/11 (Heroic), 2/11 (Mythic) Raid Times: Refer to Raid Leader Raid Schedule: Refer to Raid Leader Openings: Recruiting Raid Leader and Recruit Officer Offer : 200k gold monthly : 1 Mythic progression boss down 100k gold : 7/24 Full repairs : Free food/flask when raiding For more information feel free add Bnet Jer#1172.Lybelda0 Mar 28
Mar 25 [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LFM for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Zirakath0 Mar 25
Mar 24 [A]<Stormrage-Adventurer 6/11M> LF Raiders Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz0 Mar 24
Mar 9 [H] <Marauders> Barthilas LMF for Mythic [Maraurders] 11/11H - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our aim is to break into some mythic content Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for some more DPS, preferably ranged but will take melee too. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits and progressing into Antorus and future raid content!Ziräkath6 Mar 9
Mar 5 Any Guild selling H Argus? Hi Is any guild selling a H argus the unmaker kill ( mount run) for in game gold Alliance or Horde? ThanksHerrodrim0 Mar 5
Mar 4 [A] Returning player Looking for a guild Hi, I bought the game last Aug 2017 and stopped playing after two months because at that time I was looking for a job and now I'm back prolly till new xpac comes. I'm looking for a guild that can teach me do raids and dungeons. Also looking for a guild that do battlegrounds. I'm currently a level 110 mm hunter 877ilvl. I'm always online 10pm server time till 1am during weekdays and I'm pretty much online the whole day during weekendsKaiu0 Mar 4
Feb 27 [A] <Realm> 9/11M LF Ranged DPS Raiding Times: Wednesday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Sunday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST (Optional alt raid) Saturday: 8:00 onwards Realm is an oceanic based progression raiding guild on Alliance, Saurfang. We are a newly formed progression guild focusing on mythic content. The core of our guild have recently formed from an older guild and are eager to compete for server rankings in mythic progression. We are currently recruiting all exceptional players to fill our core raid roster. We use a loot council system Desired Players: We are looking for players that are dedicated to progressing through mythic content. Aside from our standard raid nights we hope you can make our optional Saturday night raids which are run at the same time at 8:00PM ST Open Positions: Currently looking for any exceptional ranged DPS How to Apply: If you are interested in applying to Realm or wish to find out more information on our guild please add myself or one of the officers. Fazza#6972 - GM Peermaafrost#2481 - Officer Graviss#1542 - Officer Bume#11820 - Officer Cubanpete#1204 - Officer Cinder#6581 - OfficerFazza7 Feb 27
Feb 25 GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 Feb 25
Feb 25 (H) Cognition 4/11M Recruiting Off Realm We are located on Malfurion/Trollbane server. Our guild maintains a philosophy of efficiency and team-work. We are specifically looking for established players who would like to be part of a mature group dedicated to performing their best. We run a semi-hardcore raid team. 2/24 Update: Recruiting experienced and dedicated raiders. Raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30PM server. Visit our website to apply. Any further info you need will be on the site including contact info. cognitionguild.com ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ We strongly urge players applying to maintain a viable off spec.Divine0 Feb 25
Feb 22 [H] <FROST> 1/11M LF DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 1/11M, 11/11H Antorus, 4/9M, 9/9H TOS. We are currently seeking 1-2 RDPS to round out the team for Mythic Antorus. We have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN RAIDING TIMES: 9.30pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of new raids opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through Heroic Antorus and onto Mythic, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Rc loot council, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We have an outstanding reputation on our server and will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild and discord is 18+. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Tunafishy - GM/Lead Healer - Joeh#1759 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858Ava20 Feb 22
Feb 18 [H] <Chief>, one night a week raiding Are you an adult working one and/or two full time jobs, a college student studying for finals, or someone with a busy schedule during the week? Unable to commit more than one day of raiding? Then Chief might be for you! We're 11/11N and 9/11H and are looking for Healers or DPS with healing offspecs (but not required) to round out our team. We raid from 7pm-11pm (6pm-10pm DST) on Sunday nights. We also run with our "sister" guild on Saturday if you're looking for more than one night a week, but it's not required! If you'd be interested, message Pallyative, Baràk, or Baelaeli or reply here for further info or questions. We're a fun and tight knit community that has a lot of fun raiding and socializing on off nights. Send us a message if interested!Pestis12 Feb 18
Feb 16 [H] <The Debauchery Tea Party> is recruiting! Hi! We are a guild of real life friends looking for extra members to fill our raid group. We are new to raiding and have been running normal ToS the last couple of weeks. We are looking for more ranged and melee DPS to join us on Friday nights at 7.30pm server time. We are also welcoming casual players who are wanting to do Mythic +'s, dungeons, PVP and old school raids. If you are interested in joining or wanting more information please send a message to Valor or Valanassia in game or /who The Debauchery Tea Party and ask a member if an officer is on.Valanassia2 Feb 16
Feb 12 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Clarified that this is based in the US, but still applies to Oceanic realms. Added times for Australian Eastern Time as well. Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. At Blizzcon 2017 it was announced that a new "Community" feature will be added to WoW with Battle for Azeroth. Essentially this looks to be an in-game version of Discord. Once the feature launches, we plan to make every use of it in tandem with this Discord server. More information will become available once the feature reaches the PTR. Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus1 Feb 12
Feb 8 Searching for new player friendly guild Just started playing and looking for a guild to help me learn more and grow as a player. And obviously have a good time withReveziix0 Feb 8
Feb 5 [A] Völtage - 3/11 M - Dath/Khaz [A] <Voltage> We are a semi-hardcore guild currently looking to recruit a few extra players to compliment our core roster for Mythic ATBT progression. Raiding Progression 10/10 H NH, 9/9 H TOS, 5/9 M TOS, 11/11 H ATBT. 3/11 M ATBT Needs DPS Pref (Rogue/MM Hunter/Frost DK/Ele-Enh Shammy,Warlock) HEALS Pref (R Sham, MW Monk) All Exceptional candidates will be considered !! Raiding Schedule Mythic Progression:- Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm AEST Raiding Goal : Cutting Edge As a raiding guild, we have gone from strength to strength, and we are always on the lookout for exceptional raiders to compliment our amazing line-up. I would love to have a chat with you, discuss your ambitions and goals within the game, and see if Voltage is the place for you to achieve those. I am available through the day on Sajesstive#6264 on Discord, and afternoons/nights on BTAG Doggadogjr#1662. Look forward to hearing from you !!Sajesstive0 Feb 5