Saurfang

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 26 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera66 Apr 26
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Saurfang to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: INTEGRITAS, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Antiquus, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
6h (H) Scuba Sailing LF members! (H) -Scuba Sailing- Looking for new and experienced players alike to fill out our roster moving forward into normal and heroic raiding. A casual, laid back environment for those who don't have the time for mythic raiding but still would like to experience the content in some of its capacity! if this sounds like the guild for you please get in touch with me @Veraa1286Renovare1 6h
12h [H] <Chief> LF Raiders for BfA A clip zooms in on a Blood Elf reading a newspaper at one of the Orgrimmar Inn tables. He glances up at the camera for a second before smiling and putting down his newspaper. "Oh, well, hello there." the Blood Elf chuckles. "I see you saw the posting for us looking for some fresh blood in our Guild. Well, I'm happy to introduce you to Chief, the one night a week raiding guild." The Blood Elf smiles before standing up and walking around the Inn as the camera struggles to follow him, the camera man abruptly mumbling about staying still. "Here at Chief, we understand that events in the...uh..." he stops to think touching his finger to his lips as he thinks on how to word the sentence. "In the other 'world' so to speak take priority over our battles, trials, and tribulations here in the world of Azeroth. As such, we generally take the fight to our enemies once a week on Sunday nights at AEST. If you're interested in something like this, feel free to give me a ring at Zelliaind#1883 and we'll see about getting you setup!" The Blood Elf smiles at the camera and then looks to someone off screen. "That's it Erae." he said. "You can shut the camera off now." "Don't forget about the Bovine Freedom." the voice off screen says. "Ugh." the Blood Elf named Zelliaind looks to the camera with disdain. "For bovine freedom." he says deadpan before the video cuts off. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Just some fun writing above. (Don't worry, we're not an RP guild) As the short story above states, we're a one night a week raiding guild looking for Healers and DPS to conquer some content come BfA launch. Our raid time is AEST on Sunday evening at 6pm. If you're interested in checking us out please send me a message at Zelliaind#1883 or reply here with inquiring questions and I'll do my best to answer. I look forward to hearing from you!Zelliaind17 12h
1d [A] <Wipe It Up> Recruiting for BFA <Wipe It Up> - Saurfang - Alliance is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild. We pride ourselves on giving a guild experience that can suit all sorts of players. We try to offer a guild that gives you the gaming experience you're looking for! There's nothing worse than logging in to an inactive guild that never wants to do anything, or a guild that's only busy during raid times. That's why we have put together a team of officers to keep everyone busy and get the whole guild involved! - Social Officer. Creates events in guild to keep everyone occupied. eg. Mount farming runs, Old content achievments "Glory of the ..", Guild competitions and transmog contests. -PvP officer. Organises events weekly for all those interested in the PvP experience and just generally punching in some horde skulls. He also offers training for those who are new to pvp and want to improve their skills! - Raid Leaders. Responsible for leading our raid teams to victory! One leader for each team, midweek and weekend. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Times] Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST] Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Currently Recruiting] Weekend Team - Searching For - 1x Tank, Healer (Pref. Resto Shaman), Ranged DPS (looking for healing OS) Midweek Team - Searching For - Tank interest, Healers, Variety of DPS (With some healing os) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Progression] [Antorus, the Burning Throne] Mythic 5/11 [Tomb of Sargeras] Mythic 4/9 [Nighthold] Mythic 6/10 [Trial of Valor] Mythic 2/3 [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic 7/7 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Guild Social Raid Night] Monday Night 8PM-11PM ST (AEST) - Normal Antorus, the Burning Throne Current Requirements - 920 ilvl, enchanted and gemmed! Just a simple sign up on our guild calendar for our members! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [PvP Nights] Tuesday Night 7:45PM ST (AEST) - Open/Social PvP (War games, achievments etc) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join! My btag! purplenub#6756 My discord Derankaix#3574 Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)Amoraix2 1d
1d <Tribute> Seeking members to join us for BFA <Tribute> is a casual raiding guild on Horde Saurfang, we're all a relaxed, friendly, fun loving crew that have both NZers and Australian members and we are seeking more members for the guild to join us to run M+s, raids and any other content. We ARE taking a wee break from raiding at the moment until BFA comes out, however! Our Raiding times We run raids on: Wednesdays 6.30 ST Sundays 6.30 ST Mondays 6.30 STWhat our core team is in need of All specs/ranges of players are welcome as BFA is coming out! (Mostly DPS though) If we sound like the guild for you and if you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment, PM or send mail to Fielsa in game or add myself on btag at Xelres#6691 Thanks heaps for reading and happy gaming, everyone!! :)Fielsa45 1d
2d <Celestial> - Barthilas horde <Celestial> We are an Australian guild located on Barthilas horde looking for high quality players to fill positions for our mythic raid team in the upcoming BFA expansion. Our current members have a solid background in raiding, with experience throughout various expansions with top oceanic guilds. Although we are new, we want to build something special and we have the drive to do so. The raid times that we would like to start with in BFA are 8:00-11:00pm Server Time (AEST) on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. Our current team consists of cutting edge raiders that have achieved highly in the current expansion, completing 7/7 M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/9M ToS and 11/11M Antorus. Attendance and Punctuality If you sign up, show up! People have lives we understand that. Not everyone can follow a 3 day raid schedule consistently and that is okay, this does not mean you can't join this guild and can't raid with us casually, as life can pull mean and cruel stunts on people. However, if you have the intention of maintaining a core mythic position within this guild, we do expect you to attend! Please always tell an officer if you are going to be away with a few days notice, the more notice you can provide it would be greatly appreciated. Preparation If you can do what you signed up to do, come to raids with a good attitude and a head on your shoulders you will do well. We do expect you to do your research for fights and ensure you know how to play your class, especially with the forthcoming changes to classes in BFA. Although we want to take a serious approach to raiding we are by no means unrealistic, always bring your best banter! Attitude This is by no means a G rated guild, we love good banter. Having a good chat between pulls is a great way to learn who you’re raiding with but we expect you to keep it clear during fights. Personal attacks will not be tolerated. We want to keep a non-toxic mature environment full of the best bants on barth. You will always be warned before any action is taken, assuming you are mature enough to know if you’ve done something wrong this should never happen. Accept responsibility for your own mistakes. Nothing is worse than when someone makes a mistake, they know they made a mistake, and they don’t own up to it. Let us know, if you don’t tell us what happened we can’t fix it. If it’s something dumb all you have to do is say “I did something dumb”! Guess what we all do it! Overall, we NEED players who have a passion for the game, a drive for progression, a want to learn and to be involved and also have the ability to take on constructive criticism. There's no I in Team, help us to help you further progress the group. Currently recruiting Healers x2 Mistweaver Monk DPS Demon Hunter (High priority) Rogue (High priority) Spriest (High priority) Shaman Warlock Boomy/Feral If you’re interested in a position and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact: GM Mzsunday#6226 - Ãngeloid Officer Ssjsalmon#1675 - Accuracybad Officer Hygeia#11189 - DayfallÃngeloid3 2d
2d <Iron Dawn> Recruiting core raiders for BFA <Iron Dawn> is a guild being run by experienced raiders looking to hit the ground running in BFA, we are currently looking for 1 tank, healers, and dps of many flavours. Raid nights are Friday & Saturday 8-11pm Server time.Treeonorran4 2d
2d horde warrior looking for guild arms/fury warrior looking for active guild willing to switch to prot if neededOrcamedies0 2d
3d [H] <Bobtail Invasion> LF for DPS/OS Heals Hi all, <Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for some more ranged DPS and OS Heals. We're a small 'one night a week' guild aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we will have an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on. Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings: Sunday 6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm ST daylight savings Monday 8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm ST daylight savings In addition to raiding, we will be exploring all the PVE group content available in BFA such as Island Expeditions, Warfonts, and Mythic+. Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824.Adolphus0 3d
4d looking for nz based guild looking for a preferably nz guild for casual raiding and mythic or mythic+ going into bfa have had raiding experience in the pastÊevee3 4d
Aug 12 LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý1 Aug 12
Aug 11 HPAL LOOKING FOR RAID GROUP Good evening, As the post states I am looking for a day time raid group starting after 10:30am. I have to raid due to my work schedule. I have been raiding since vanilla where I have filled dps, tank and healing roles. I am looking to heal this xpac but I will have a geared dps alt. My highlight for raiding where I cleared most content on heroic but had to take a back seat since then due to work. I came back late this xpac where I have cleared 1/11m on my holy pally and 12/12h on my rshaman and rogue. I am looking for no more then 9 hours a week with a weekly mythic + group. Feel free to add me on Sunscarr#1193 if you want to chat or comment on this post if you need any further information.Mainstrream0 Aug 11
Aug 11 HPAL LOOKING FOR RAID GROUP Good evening, As the post states I am looking for a day time raid group starting after 10:30am. I have to raid due to my work schedule. I have been raiding since vanilla where I have filled dps, tank and healing roles. I am looking to heal this xpac but I will have a geared dps alt. My highlight for raiding where I cleared most content on heroic but had to take a back seat since then due to work. I came back late this xpac where I have cleared 1/11m on my holy pally and 12/12h on my rshaman and rogue. I am looking for no more then 9 hours a week with a weekly mythic + group. Feel free to add me on Sunscarr#1193 if you want to chat or comment on this post if you need any further information.Mainstrream0 Aug 11
Aug 10 NZ Raider looking for Fri/Sat Raid Night Hey I'm looking to get back into raiding in BFA on this lock. I dabbled in normal raiding in legion and then got busy and travelled overseas. I work during the week and so staying up late to raid makes life hard for me the next day. That's why I'm looking for a Fri/Sat night raiding guild that doesn't take themselves too seriously, and likes to have fun. I listen and pay attention and try to implement change immediately to avoid the same mistakes over and over. Thanks FurnassFurnass0 Aug 10
Aug 9 Righteous Retribution (A)(causal) recruiting Righteous Retribution is a Casual "Family Friendly" Guild. Leveling, Questing, 5 Mans, LFR and General Fun and Games. We are a new guild starting out and looking for casual , social members who just want to have fun in a friendly environment , the guild is mostly mature age groups but all are welcome :) Come one,come all. Join Righteous Retribution today and help bring Justice to the lands of Azeroth today! Run by Husband and wife team Tanvaris and Tamica from South Australia returning players originally from " Silvermoon" - Vanilla we are here to just have fun , meet new players and see all we can see in Azeroth .Tamica1 Aug 9
Aug 8 Graveyard Shift [A] Discord Community Although our overall design is catered towards late night and early morning US players, we highly encourage our Oceanic brothers and sisters to join the cause! Are you someone that frequently, or exclusively, plays WoW during the latest of hours at night and into the morning light? If so, then you are well aware of the lack of community and activity at that time. Pugs can easily be the worst of the daily batch, the number of active guilds is extremely slim, and you often get the leftovers for Mythic+ and PvP groups. What's worse, is when a formerly reliable late night guild's activity starts to decline, your selection of new guilds is often coupled with a hefty server change cost (and sometimes faction change too). This is where Graveyard Shift comes in to play! Graveyard Shift is a new Discord community that strives to cater towards players that claim the world of Azeroth between 1:00 PM and 3:00 AM Australian Eastern Time (9:00 PM and 11: 00 AM Eastern US Time). The idea behind Graveyard Shift is for you to no longer need to switch servers, or guilds, unless you desire to. This is the not-guild guild, where it doesn't matter what server you are on or what guilds you are in. We have tools to help you get the right info out to other community members so you don't have to bog your B.net friends list down. Currently we are only supporting the Alliance faction, but if the demand grows we will venture into the Horde. To get started, be sure to join our Battle.net Community: https://blizzard.com/invite/XNKxMELugKd Some, but not all, of the activities and interests you can find here include: • Legacy raiding and achievements • Rare mount/toy/pet farming • Casual and progressive raiding • PvP (Arena teams and Rated Battle Grounds) • Community events: Transmog parties, group leveling events, and more Graveyard Shift is completely open for anyone to join at any time. Anyone can create an event at any time, but those that continuously and reliably create and lead events can become Event Hosts. Everything in WoW is open to cross realm activity now, with the exception of current tier Mythic raiding. Join Graveyard Shift today! https://discord.gg/AdQz5ZrAquadeus3 Aug 8
Aug 5 Tank LF guild for BFA Experienced raider looking to find myself a home for BFA, as current guild doesnt have a spot for me. for more info, hit me up Souseikisama#6144Kelsìer1 Aug 5
Aug 1 New Zealand Guilds Good afternoon, I am looking for a predominantly New Zealand guild for casual raiding in the future. It is a struggle for me to stay up later because of Australian times. Please reply to the thread if you are interested. Cheers.Gullabull2 Aug 1
Jul 31 [H] <Bobtail Invasion> LFM for BFA <Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for a tank some more DPS to join us in BFA. We're a small 'one night a week' guild aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we will have an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on. Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings: Sunday 6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm ST daylight savings Monday 8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm ST daylight savings In addition to raiding, we will be exploring all the PVE group content available in BFA such as Island Expeditions, Warfonts, and Mythic+. Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824.Adolphus0 Jul 31
Jul 29 Alliance Priests Social Community With the addition of communities under the social tab of Battle.net and World of Warcraft I would like to invite everyone to join the social community Alliance Priests! Help us build the largest class community in the World of Warcraft. We are growing fast and looking for talented individuals to fill moderator position. Join and help make this the best community in the game. - No limit on communities you can join - Cross server chat for priest discussion - Everyone welcome, main or alt - Positive attitudes please - Recruitment allowed click the link to join https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owryrJncdrm?region=US&faction=AllianceStrangeteeth0 Jul 29
Jul 28 [Marauders][H-Barthilas] LFM for BFA [Maraurders] [Horde - Barthilas] - Barthilas based 2 night per week raiding guild that is recruiting more members! We raid Thursday night and Sunday night from 7pm until 10:30pm Server time [Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time currently] Our guild is full of active, interesting and friendly people who like to run mythic + dungeons and generally help each other out. We also occasionally throw in the odd farm clears of previous raids on off nights when it suits people. We are currently looking for more members for BFA, we have spots open for healers and DPS for our raid team. We use RCLootcouncil for loot distribution and Angry Assignments for notes. If this sounds like a fit for you feel free to leave a post here, message our officers on Bnet Req#11563, Zirakath#1385 or our GM Pallydrome#11396 We look forward to hearing from you potential recruits.Deltablü2 Jul 28
Jul 25 Work-Around Macro Solution to buy from vendor There's a slight problem with the vendors in Orgrimmar (and most likely Stormwind) in regards to the Loves Fool event. If you attempt to purchase an item normally it will have a fit and display the following red message: 'You can't buy the specified quantity of that item.' Here is a macro to work around this bug. /run BuyMerchantItem(5,5) What this will do is buy five of the fifth item in the store (in this case "Wizardry Cologne"). If you wish to buy the petals which are on the second page you must run the following macro /run BuyMerchantItem(11,5) This will buy 5 of the 11th item (1st on 2nd page). You can modify the macro according to what number cologne you wish to purchase. Enjoy.Urashima26 Jul 25
Jul 25 Bunnies and Puppies The Saurfang forums have a distinct lack of bunnies and puppies and other cute things. Fixed! :) http://www.divinecaroline.com/images/photo/image/01/04/38/photo/10438/adorable_puppy,_bunny,_and_guinea_pig.jpg http://www.photophoto.cn/m10/018/048/0180480005.jpg http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201109/upside-down-bunnies.jpg http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19800000/bunny-with-cute-little-puppy-baby-bunnies-19895341-1024-768.jpg http://cdn.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Puppy-Easter.jpegTyranea62 Jul 25
Jul 24 [H] Philanthropy 5/11M Hey there, Philanthropy on saurfang is a fun semi-hardcore raiding guild and we strive to push ourselves while helping eachother and having fun. we currently raid at 8pm ST thursday and 4pm ST sunday We require Discord for voice communication. currently 5/11M with prog on Imonar We are currently looking for: DPS- (having good offspec is very handy for raid felxibility) Enh/Ele Sham Warrior Hunter Mage Warlock Monk Spriest Rogue Frost DK Healers- Priest- either spec Mistweaver Battle tag is Rustix#1893 thanks!Armalive2 Jul 24
Jul 22 [A] Looking for Guild Hi all Im an NZ based player seeking a semi/hardcore mythic progression guild for the upcoming BfA xpac Have only been playing since WoD however being 28 (yeah i know im old) you can expect a mature and friendly player whos fine learning and taking direction (ex army :P ) Currently have a druid and a monk at 110 but happy to reroll a new class for the xpac if thats whats needed! Not sure what else needs to be said, btag is Intoxx#11901 Thanks for reading :)Maùlfurion0 Jul 22
Jul 21 [A] LFG - Fresh into raiding Completely new to the raiding scene, tried some LFR here and there. Willing to gitgud and see how far I can go. Main havoc but can swap to vengeance for BfA. Available daily with the exception I usually am only able to get on after 12am server time, so late night raiding I guess?Leongz0 Jul 21
Jul 21 SaurF OFFICIAL Horde PVP Community Group Community Forum (MAIN): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766106617 PVP Forum (Arena): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766006532 PVP Forum (BG): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766096530 Official Horde PvP Community - Invite Links: Horde PvP 1 (Full) https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/VjKrbpgspLx?region=US&faction=Horde Horde PvP 2 (Join) https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/9bmpakAfqoL?region=US&faction=Horde ...NOTE*: Please help the us grow by sharing the main posts with your Realm, Guild, and Friends. Be sure to [Reply] and hit the [Like] button too.Vvarleader0 Jul 21
Jul 17 <Unlimited> GMT+10 & GMT+8 Recruiting Unlimited is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild. We have players from Malaysia and Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Australia, New Zealand and other countries in Asia Pacific. We welcome casual players to have some fun together. What we bring to our guild members: - A friendly and competent raiding environment that strives to progress in Mythic raids - Guild's M+ teams who enjoy pushing Mythic+ keystones each week - Advice on how to play your class/role if needed - Advice on reading Warcraft Logs & simming We are currently recruiting for BFA and would like to hear from you. We will be hitting the x-pac hard and looking for dedicated players to join the ranks. Current Scheduled raids are: Wed/Thu: 8.00PM-11:00M Server Time Team A Wed/Mon: 9pm - 12am GMT+8 Team B We are recruiting skilled and dedicated players who can commit to our raid schedule, competent of their class, know the fights and mechanics. Enjoy clearing the content together without immature behaviour. Casual raiders with unstable raid schedule due to real life are welcome too. During progression we will supply: - Cauldrons - Feasts Core raiders and members repairs are paid for. If you think we are the guild for you, feel free to add me on B-tag honey#1274 (GM) Less#11941 (Team 2) Mattbro69#1497 (Team 1) Please contact the officers for more information.Allwynna0 Jul 17
Jul 12 LFG on BFA Hi, I recently came back to WOW and looking for a guild to raid with on BFA. Preferably one with a +8gmt schedule. You can contact me via battletag: Cockroach#11202. Thank you!Rwd0 Jul 12
Jul 11 Frontear's Words of Wisdom In preparation for my incoming green text, I have decided to give out my happy words of wisdom to those who need it. Feel free to ask anything you want here however this is not a troll thread, if you ask a stupid question, I'm going to ignore it, or answer with something serious. (If anyone trolls me from my own guild *shakes fist*)Frontear32 Jul 11
Jul 9 [H]Regenesis (Saurfang) Raid+BFA Recuriting Regenesis [Saurfang] is a group of working adult raiders formed with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia & Japan players. We have a good tolerance level for newbie who have the passion for constant raids. Not only going for raid progression, we also assist to guide and help new raiders to help them in improving their raiding skills and performance. We are currently looking for both core raiders and casual players. Our raid time zone (GMT+8) Wednesday - 8pm - 10pm Sunday 8pm - 10pm For casual raiders, the guild will run M+ dungeons on non raid days, attendance is not compulsory. However, you will not be guaranteed a slot in core raid night unless there is a shortage. If you are interested please send a tell or drop a mail to Cinnol or speak to any of our online guild member! - Destinì - Zrai - Diddy - OrdDiddy2 Jul 9
Jun 26 [H] <Bobtail Invasion> Saurfang recruiting Bobtail Invasion on Saurfang is a new Horde guild made up of some old guild mates reforming for BFA. We have played WoW for a number of years, some going back to Vanilla while others are more recent players. If you have taken a break from the game and are looking at getting back into it, hit us up! If you're a new player and want to get into raids and improve, give us a yell. We are looking for people who want to raid but can't or don't want to commit to many nights a week. Our raid nights will be: Sunday (main night) 6pm-9pm Server Time non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm Server Time daylight savings Monday (second/optional night) 8pm-10pm Server Time non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm Server Time daylight savings Although we are raiding on a casual basis we do want to progress through the content at a decent pace. You don't need to have Mythic raid experience, you just need to have the right attitude: mechanics over dps, and a willingness to learn and improve. We're all part of a team. Once we have cleared Heroic and have geared up our mains we'll look at running alts through Normal/Heroic content on the main night. The plan for the second night is to run Mythic raids on mains, however this raid will not be mandatory. The aim is not necessarily to clear all Mythic content, but to see some bosses and measure ourselves against them. Until we get sufficient numbers to run these Mythic raids ourselves we will be pugging in order to make up numbers. Aside from that we are going to be running Mythic+ Dungeons, Island Expeditions, etc throughout the week as people are available. If this sounds like something you want to be part of then send me a message for a chat: Bnet Skathlok#6824.Adolphus1 Jun 26
Jun 23 [H] <FROST> Recruiting for BFA raid team. <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 2/11M Antorus. We are currently seeking to bolster our BFA raid team numbers, looking for: RANGED DPS MELEE DPS HEALERS Even if you are not one of these classes/specs please still get in contact if your interested as we do try to make room for capable and reliable raiders. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9.30pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** Currently on break till pre patch. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly through BFA, discord and weakauras are required to be downloaded before trial begins and a working mic is non negotiable. We have an outstanding reputation on our server and will NOT put up with toxic behaviour - we are a mature guild and discord is 18+. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids, very social guild and highly active text/voice discord. If you would like to discuss further, msg a GM/Officer in game or add us on Bnet - Ava - GM/Recruitment - GrumpyKitten#127300 Doomrage - Raid Leader - Doomrosk#6858Ava0 Jun 23
Jun 22 WTB H Argus carry as the title says i want to buy with gold a heroic argus carry. msg me either through this thread or on discord at Mxy#4708Sartianis0 Jun 22
Jun 16 LF new guild to prepare for BfA Looking to join a new guild as mine has seem to die out, would like a guild that will help with preparing for BfA doing raids, dungeons, whatever elseFïërydëäth0 Jun 16
Jun 16 Looking for raiding/dungeon guild Noob veteran returns. I'm looking for for a horde raiding guild. I've been playing since Wotlk and have mained many different classes over the years. I'm currently planning on maining either a prot warrior or guardian druid in BFA. I dont mind if I'm in core raid team as I'm more than happy to just do end game dungeons :)Floopthetank3 Jun 16
Jun 16 (H) Prot Pally LF Heroic Raiding Looking to step up into heroic and future mythics. (using alt for this post out of respect of my current guild) wanting 2-3 nights a week raiding, preferred mid week, Experienced tank, 11/11N, 945 ilvl, 75 traits,Derzarn2 Jun 16
Jun 13 Looking for Casual Guild 1. Times available & time zone: I'm living in GMT+10/11 at the moment. I'm available any night of the week except for Wednesdays and Sundays (though I'm usually back by 8pm). I'm not much of a night owl, but I'm happy to play late when I'm having fun. 2. Server preference: I used to play on a PvP server, but I feel like I have more fun on a PvE server. I'm currently on Saurfang but I'm happy to swap over to another server if the need comes. 3. Faction preference: I don't feel like swapping from Alliance to Horde at the moment, but maybe the time will come when BfA rolls around! 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: I'm a casual player at the moment, being around since the start of Legion. I'm happy to do a 2-3 runs a week but I'm pretty flexible at the moment. 5. Current progression/experience: On my other character I have completed Antorus Normal and have done 7/11 on Heroic. You can find my other profile below. I also have a group of 5 where we regularly complete M+15 keystones. Mechanics aren't second-nature to me yet, but I like to do a little research before each fight or run to make sure I'm up to date. ... 6. Recent logs (if available): I don't really have anything like this unfortunately. 7. Contact info: Feel free to contact me on Battle.Net at RedCelt#1897, I'm happy to have a chat! 8. Anything else: Progression doesn't matter too much to me as long as I feel as though I'm improving myself. What I feel like I'm missing is the sense of community and teamwork that you don't often find in a three-man discord with a 16 man normal. I'm also pretty flexible with my spec at the moment as I find all of the Mages fun right now. Hope to hear from you soon.Velshara1 Jun 13
Jun 9 WTB max level Guild (deleteifnotallowed) Hey there! I'm' a recently returned player who loved the guild system but missed the opportunity Looking to buy a max level Guild, thanks!! Delete if not allowed, thanks :)Shankyou0 Jun 9
Jun 2 (H) <LFR Certified>, 10/11M, Argus recruiting TL;DR: We are looking for great, reliable, ranged DPS who can help us get down Argus for Cutting Edge. If you're the real deal, we'll even pay for your server transfer. See contact details at the bottom. ----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------- LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. We are currently tied for 1st most-progressed Horde guild on Dalaran at 10/11M, and tied for third overall server (includes Alliance). Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern). What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We value performance in mechanics over performance on the meters. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We are currently looking for skilled ranged dps, namely ele Sham, Mages, and another Warlock, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Vythra (SteelPhantom#11476), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game.Vythra1 Jun 2
Jun 1 [A] BfA Fury Warrior LF Guild Looking for a guild out there with the following: -One night per week raiding of normal/heroic raids. (excluding Sundays) -Active in Mythic+ -Active roster of players that are online even when there is no raid scheduled. -Small tight knit community. -Has a steady supply of baked goods for my consumption. If any guilds meet the list above, reply here or send me a message in game...specifically the baked goods part...mmmm, cake. -GrimGrimwolfe0 Jun 1
May 29 [H] Endless Fury 4/11M 1 Night Recruiting Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE We are currently seeking 2-3x DPS 1-2x Healers At this stage we have no preferences on class/specs just quality players. 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time Currently Progressing through M Antorus. We are currently 4/11M and aim to push as far as we can given our 1 night of raid time per week. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a Heroic roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury GM – Xeinormous Officers – Ydoajin, Morgip, NecroticMorgip3 May 29
May 27 Priest & Druid/Lock 970+ LF Weekend team A friend and I are looking for a Weekend mythic guild. Our only fully available days are Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We're currently 5/11 M. I am a 964 IL Priest that can play all 3 specs. She is a 972 IL Bear or a 950 IL Warlock. +75 Traits in all our weapons, off-specs included. I have all the legendaries for Priest and she has nearly all but a few for resto on her druid, and most of the affliction ones on her warlock. She hasn't played her Warlock a lot this raid tier, but has played it in the past and is comfortable on it. We feel like our current guild isn't going where we want it to in terms of progression and are seeking else where. I've been playing since BC while she has been playing since Vanilla. We both have experience at cutting edge levels of raiding as well as server first and bests. We know what it takes to achieve that final boss achievement. We are open to xfers prefer horde, but ally is also on the table :). We put a lot of time into learning how to become better and will give 110% to the raid team. We're looking for a team that is fun, yet still productive during raids. Links provided. Thank you for your time and consideration. Syan(Priest) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/syans Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/syans Psyrina(Bear) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/bleeding-hollow/psyrina Psylox(Warlock) Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/psylox Logs: N/A (you get an idea of her performance by the bear logs) Btag: Syan#1437 or GiGi#1168Psyrina1 May 27
May 26 6/11M Recruiting DPS Dalaran(H) LFR Certified is a Horde guild on the Dalaran-US server, currently looking for a few exceptional players to complete our Mythic Antorus raid group. We have been around since mid-WoD, and have a talented/dedicated core group; we're just looking to build on it. Progress: 6/11M - 6/9M - 5/10M - 7/7M - 2/3M Our primary raid times are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, from 8pm-11pm server time (eastern), with alt-gearing/normal/titanforge-chance raids occurring throughout the week, usually Thursdays. We are constantly looking for people to push keys as well. What <LFR Certified> has to offer: -- Guild bank stocked with feasts, flasks, and potions to supplement whatever you are lacking during our guild raids. -- Loot Council: Gear is distributed fairly based on tier-set-bonuses, best-in-slot, etc. basis, with the mentality that the raid/guild benefits as a whole before the sole-player. -- A consistent, but casual Friday-Saturday-Sunday raid schedule. We expect our players to also be consistent in being able to make those raid days/times. We realize that people have real-life things that sometimes take precedence, that’s no problem. What we’re not looking for are folks who can’t make every Friday, or can only raid half the night on Saturdays, etc. -- Knowledgeable, skilled leaders and fellow players. We are more than willing to work with you to improve your numbers if that’s where you’re lacking. We will not carry people though. We are currently looking for skilled Mage/Ele/Boomkin, but are considering any qualified, skilled, and enthusiast applicants. To inquire further, apply, or just get in touch, please contact Nebeon (Nebeon23#1360), Fenreal (Fenreal#1600), or Jasny (Soar#1805), in-game. Can also reach me fast on Discord: Nebeon#4320Spicegold2 May 26
May 26 [H]951 Warlock looking for H Antorus guild looking for a social non elitist bucnh of tossers who run weekly heroic antous and are give or take half was thro as i would like to be there for the progression. msg me in game and we can talkSchmerzlock2 May 26
May 23 [A] ⚔️PvP Community Discord RageQuit Discord is the Alliance PvP Community for upcoming BFA. With experienced leadership in large scale communities, guilds and PvP. Join the fastest growing Discord with over 4k members and growing fast. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 Why join us? -We already host thousands other Alliance members within our Discord. We run events daily as shown in this link: https://teamup.com/ksx5hrm1rpryicafjs totaling over 60 Officers that work around the clock to make sure you get the best experience in PvP content. We also do many events on the fly due to World PvP. We do our best to make sure the Horde cower before us! -We have a very organized ranking structure to ensure events run smoothly and in a timely manner. If you ever want to become an Officer, all you have to do is apply in the #officer-application channel. We offer nice incentives and perks for our Officer core here at RageQuit. -ACTIVE Discord. Not only are we active, but we have cool things to do in our Discord such as you can personalize your profile by giving yourself personality roles and even personalize your color. We have music bots, Pokemon finding, trading, duel game and more! -PvP includes: BGs, RBGs, Arenas, World PvP, Tournments. Don’t PvP? No worries, we also do light PvE and even public events such as Karaoke, group movie viewing, Community Meetings with GIVEAWAYS and more. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 ←-What are you waiting for? JOIN NOW! OKAY I joined, now what? 1-Once you join, head to #game-setup channel and React with the emoji below WOW image to get the @WoW role and view WoW related gaming channels. 2- Read over the #rules-info channel for all the detailed list of all that we have to offer in our server. 3-Have FUN within our Community! If you have any questions or need help, contact the #❓support channel. https://discordapp.com/invite/9ghPBE9 -Deathology, President of the RageQuit Community -Cadigan, President of the RageQuit CommunityCadigan0 May 23