Saurfang

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
Apr 26 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera66 Apr 26
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Saurfang to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: INTEGRITAS, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Antiquus, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
8h Goodnight Sweet Prince... <High Treason> Just like to thank those who were involved in <High Treason> raid team. Was a pleasure to have done so much through out the years. My deepest regards and sorry it had to end in such a way. also <Blind Guardian> is recruiting a DK and Monk Tank for M+ :) Don't need mages or heals.Crumpets0 8h
10h [H] 8/8H, 1/8M, one night a week Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time We finished Nighthold 6/10M, ToS at 5/9M and Antorus at 10/11M - all on the light 1 night a week schedule. Currently 8/8H and 1/8M. Currently seeking 2xhealer (Mistweaver+RSham preferred) and a couple of exceptional DPS. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a Heroic roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury GM – Xeinormous Officers – Ydoajin, Morgip, NecroticXeinormous1 10h
16h INTERNATIONAL LGBT+ CHAT Welcome all the players that want to be part of this big community with more than 200 people! If you are horde, alliance, man, woman, agender, etc. You are invited! We leave you this link to join us: https://blizzard.com/invite/OkPYAh3Wx or write me down to my BattleTag #Bax11224 We have to be clear and say that this is not a community that seeks different privileges or to isolate from the rest of the players. This is like any other community that brings people with the same tastes or like same stuff, we want to chat and hang out to have a better time together, if you feel excluded by our community you are more than welcome to join! Kisses. Miss Vanjie. PS This community is for players that speaks english and spanish!Nacil1 16h
1d [A] <Cryptic> 5/8H LFM DPS [A] <Cryptic> We are a Casual Raiding/PvP guild currently recruiting more DPS for our raid team. Ideally we are after Priest, Monk, and DK. Others will be considered except for Mage & Hunter - sorry. Min ilvl 345. Raid nights: Mon & Wed 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time Our current progress: 8/8N 5/8H Drunken PvP Fun Night: Sat 8pm Server Time *Includes BGs, Warmode adventures, RBGs **Drunken part is optional All levelers, casuals and socials are welcome to join. Leave a message here or add me Kaleiah#1394 or just contact me ingame on Kaleiya or Kalessa for more information.Kaleiya0 1d
2d [H] <Bobtail Invasion> 5/8H LF for DPS/Heals Hi all, <Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for some more DPS. Have spots open for: Priest (OS healing would be helpful too) Warrior Rogue We're a small 'one night a week' guild aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we will have an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on. Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings: Sunday 6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings 7pm-10pm ST daylight savings Monday 8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings 9pm-11pm ST daylight savings In addition to raiding, we will be exploring all the PVE group content available in BFA such as Island Expeditions and Mythic+. Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824.Adolphus9 2d
Oct 15 Horde Holy Pally Lf Raid Group GMT+8 Hey Guys, Recently decided to move over to Horde OCE since I live in Hong Kong. Im already on Barth looking for raid times that are at 6:00pm (GMT+8) onwards for weekdays and any time over the weekends. I don't mind transferring servers either. Ive done a fair bit of raiding myself. Im currently 8/8N and 5/8H. I don't have Mythic experience, but don't mind dabbling in it. My ilvl is 358 and heart is at 22. Let me know if you want any other information on me.Liï1 Oct 15
Oct 14 2/8M AOTC - Vrekt - 3 Nights 7-10pm <Vrekt> of Illidan Vrekt is a newly formed guild that started at the launch of Uldir. We're looking for a few more raiders as well as social MEMEbers, pvpers and derelicts alike. Raid Info: Goal: Mythic Progression / CE Raid Times: Tuesday through Thursday 7pm - 10pm CST RBGS / Alt Runs on off nights. Vrekt is a team founded by veteran raiders looking build a progression-oriented core roster of players with the common goal of clearing mythic content while it’s still relevant. If you’re a player with current mythic experience, a player that feels they’ve outgrown Heroic content, or a former hardcore raider looking to get back in to progression without the 5 day a week commitment, then Vrekt may be the right home for you. What we require: Knowledge of your Class/ Role Don't be Toxic Be prepared every raid Participation in strategy discussion and encounter research Positive attitude and presence (we want to keep it fun) Patience as we build our roster If you do not see your class or role listed, we still encourage you to apply. Exceptional apps will always be considered. __ Current Needs: Healers: MW, HPriest rDPS: Lock, Mage, Hunter mDPS: Ret __ How to Apply: Go to our discord and fill out an app using the template in the application channel. https://discord.gg/99fChqU_ For more info, please contact us below. Discord: Destructive#1640 Bnet: MasterSK#1789Sämäel1 Oct 14
Oct 10 5/8H Holy Pally Lf Raid Group Hey Guys, Because I live in Hong Kong I've decided to swap over to the horde side of OCE on my pally since the times suit me better. I've done a fair bit of raiding myself already; but would prefer to work towards progression in a group. I can raid weekdays from 8:45 onwards and weekends at any time. My ilvl is currently 356 with my heart at 22. I've gone through normals and Heroics, but I haven't tried my hand at Mythic. If you have any questions, feel free!Lieanne0 Oct 10
Oct 10 <Celestial> - Barthilas horde 8/8H 2/8M <Celestial> We are a casual Australian guild located on Barthilas horde looking for fun, friendly players to fill our raid roster. We are a new guild that is looking to reform its current raid team and get back to mythic progression when the time comes. The raid times are Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm server time. We are looking for friendly, fun, reliable players who enjoy doing the content, from heroic raiding, achievement runs, mythic +, pvp and progressing to mythic raiding again once we have reformed our team. Attitude really count! At the end of the day we all pay to play the game and we would like to play with people who enjoy the game for what it is! Our current aim is to solidify a friendly and fun environment with those who are in the guild and second is to return to mythic progression when we are ready. Currently recruiting 1 x tank - BM preferred but any class will be considered 1 x disc priest ALL MDPS CLASSES ALL RDPS CLASSES If you’re interested in a position and want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact: GM Mzsunday#6226 - ÃngeloidÃngeloid4 Oct 10
Oct 10 [A] <Wipe It Up> 1/8 M Saurfang Recruiting <Wipe It Up> - Saurfang - Alliance is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild. We pride ourselves on giving a guild experience that can suit all sorts of players. We try to offer a guild that gives you the gaming experience you're looking for! There's nothing worse than logging in to an inactive guild that never wants to do anything, or a guild that's only busy during raid times. That's why we have put together a team of officers to keep everyone busy and get the whole guild involved! - Social Officer. Creates events in guild to keep everyone occupied. eg. Mount farming runs, Old content achievments "Glory of the ..", Guild competitions and transmog contests. - Raid Leaders. Responsible for leading our raid teams to victory! One leader for each team, midweek and weekend. Besides our two raid teams we are always recruiting new players to join us in the experience of the new expansion! Players who will join us in our mythic runs and soon to be mythic + runs, old school raids, heroics or even just some good old stuffing around in Boralus. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Times] Weekend Team - Saturday/Sunday [7PM - 10PM AEST] Midweek Team - Wednesday/Thursday [8PM-11PM AEST] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Currently Recruiting] Weekend Team Recruiting - - Ranged DPS (prefer healing OS) - Melee DPS (WW Monk has advantage) Midweek Team Recruiting - Melee: 1x Demon Hunter, 1x Death Knight, 1x Monk, 1x Shaman Ranged: 1x Priest, 1x Shaman, 1x Monk -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Raid Progression] [Uldir] Mythic 1/8 [Antorus, the Burning Throne] Mythic 5/11 [Tomb of Sargeras] Mythic 4/9 [Nighthold] Mythic 6/10 [Trial of Valor] Mythic 2/3 [Emerald Nightmare] Mythic 7/7 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [Guild Social Raid Night] Monday Night 8PM-11PM ST (AEST) - Full Clear through Normal Uldir content! Just a simple sign up on our guild calendar for our members! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up Contact Me if you have any questions or would like to join! My btag! purplenub#6756 My discord Derankaix#3574 Derankaix/Amoraix in game! :)Amoraix0 Oct 10
Oct 8 [A]<Storm Hammer>LF DK 2 nights 4/8M The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 4/8M Uldir • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm AEST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 90% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently seeking: • A solid DK DPS We will consider any exceptional DPS regardless of class as well as applications from social members. DPS with a strong healing/tanking offspec and players willing to multi-class are always highly desirable. We are a small, stable guild (9 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Enchy (btag: Enchy040#1882 discord: Enchy#6679) Lilliaath (btag: Lilliaath#6649 discord: Lilli#6226), Adal (btag: Adal#11409) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Nannageddon4 Oct 8
Oct 7 Tank LF guild for BFA Experienced raider looking to find myself a home for BFA, as current guild doesnt have a spot for me. for more info, hit me up Souseikisama#6144Kelsìer2 Oct 7
Oct 7 LF Casual raid guild back playing wow a bit more and looking for casual raid guild normal/Hc more intrested in M+ runs as times suit me better ThanksKandlin1 Oct 7
Oct 7 [A] <Cryptic> LF DPS We are a Casual Raiding/PvP guild currently recruiting more DPS for our raid team. Ideally we are after SPriest, Monk, Lock, DK. Others will be considered except for Mage & Hunter - sorry. Raid nights: Mon & Wed 7:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time Our current progress: 8/8N 5/8H Drunken PvP Fun Night: Sat 8pm Server Time *Includes BGs, Warmode, RBGs (if we have enough people) *Drunken part is optional All levelers, casuals and socials are welcome to join us. Leave a message here or contact me on Kaleiah#1394 for more information or an invite.Kaleiya1 Oct 7
Oct 7 [H] LFG to learn M+/social Looking for a guild that I can learn M+'s, Uldir (and future content) etc with. Not looking to be apart of a core raiding team, just a friendly social guild that does some alt runs and willing to teach people is ideal.Vyndiarcine0 Oct 7
Oct 3 [A] Mythic Uldir Weekly PUG - Saurfang Advertising for Alliance raiders on Saurfang to join weekly PUG Mythic Uldir on a regular basis. No guild affiliation here, this is always going to be a PUG group. Time slot is Wednesday 5pm AEST. US players welcome, but keep in mind most people are/will be from Oceanic region. Must be at least iLVL 360+ and have 3/8 Heroic Uldir. Flasks and food required. For invite simply whisper Atarix in game or hit me up on discord; Atari#6407. I'll check you out on RaiderIO and then add you to the in game calendar invite.Atarix0 Oct 3
Sep 26 [H] <Pass the Peacebloom> 5/8H Recruiting. Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Pass+the+Peacebloom About Pass the Peacebloom The guild formed in June 2014 with a core of 10 members and started raiding during Seige of Orgrimmar. With the announcement of each future expansion our guild always focuses on clearing current Heroic content, PtP would like to expanded our roster to accommodate for the possibility of future Mythic Progression, with most of our current and core raiders have past experience in clearing. Currently we aim to gather a strong 20-23 man roster to clear current content with potential sights on Mythic. We raid less than most guilds clearing mythic which means our time is valuable to us no matter what we are clearing. This also means we can accommodate players with full time jobs and other commitments. What is expected of you? • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guilds progression. • Come to raid prepared and on time having read up on all fights. • Give 110% each raid night. • Being able to take constructive criticism What to expect from Pass the Peacebloom? An efficient raiding environment where we try to waste as little time as possible. Experienced Guild leadership who are constantly trying to improve the raid. As we are raiding only two nights a week we need to be as efficient as possible. Our guild also likes to push weekly M+ Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is Saurfang server time. • Thursday: 8 - 11pm • Sunday: 8 - 11pm Guild Goals- Whilst we do not classify ourselves as a hardcore raiding team we still aim to be not only the top guild on server for two nights a week but place among the top 10 guilds on the Saurfang as well, as such this means that we must utilize our time to maximum potential. •Please note we do enjoy joking around, banter, etc while we raid. ••A thick skin if recommended as things can get heated with our banter. Recruitment If you're spec or class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway as we are always looking for strong dedicated players to join us Currently Needed: • DPS with a strong Tank Off-spec (DK Preference, but not limited too.) • Exceptional DPS • Holy Priest • Restoration Druid Please keep in mind current logs of your performance will drastically increase your chances of a successful application. Trials will be invited to raid to assess performance and are more than welcome to /roll on any unwanted loot our team doesn't need. Contact Info: BattleTags Totems#11428 Or whisper / drop an ingame mail too Mindblender Monkey Harleyyquinn CrystallizedMindblender1 Sep 26
Sep 26 Kaldorei Ishnu Alah. Are there any alliance night elves primarily rp/pvp guilds left on this server? Wpvp, rbgs, arenas and a lot of rp pvp raiding and defense of kaldorei lands. Have a few well geared lvl 340 and above Kaldoreis looking for a home... Elune adore !Qirre0 Sep 26
Sep 25 CoE(H) Heroic Raiding Guild - LFM raiders! <Council of Elders> US-Saurfang, Horde. We are a community of mature, veteran and new gamers. We are dedicated to a Friendly, Team focused, Fun-Loving gaming environment. One where every member is important and not just another person. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance our online experiences by virtue of those friendships. We maintain a belief in; team first.. members first.. friends first.. while still advancing through end game content and having fun while doing so. Although we do have some younger members and children of core members, we are largly a mature guild, there is mature content in raids and guild chat (at times). We would prefer raiders in an older age bracket. Recruitment: -> All Leveling / Social players Very Welcome For our core/progression Raid team we are currently recruiting: -> 1 Heal/DPS off spec -> 1 Tank -> ANY DPS Progression: -> wowprogress page :: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Council+of+Elders Guild Schedule (Times are all Server Time): Core/Progression Raids (Core Team): -> Wednesday 8.15-11pm -> Thursday 8.15-11pm Community Raids / Mythic night (TW raids/mythic/keystones) -> Saturday 8.15-11pm(not every week) Community Raid [Usually normal raid of current content] (All lv appropriate players welcome) -> Sunday 8.15-11pm If you're interested in joining, please comment or message Belin (SilentStorm#126996) Send an in game mail, /tell or btag message.Zandii0 Sep 25
Sep 22 <Tribute> Seeking members to join us for BFA <Tribute> is a progressive raiding guild on Horde Saurfang, we're all a relaxed, friendly, fun loving crew that have both NZers and Australian members and we are seeking more members for the guild to join us to run M+s, raids and any other content. We currently are: Uldir - 5/8 HOur Raiding times We run raids on: Wednesdays 6.30 ST Sundays 6.30 ST Mondays 6.30 STWhat our core team is in need of We're currently searching for more DPS, but of course, all specs/ranges of players are welcome to join us! If we sound like the guild for you and if you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment, PM or send mail to Fielsa in game or add myself on btag at Xelres#6691 Thanks heaps for reading and happy gaming, everyone!! :)Fielsa48 Sep 22
Sep 19 NZ Raider looking for Fri/Sat Raid Night Hey I'm looking to get back into raiding in BFA on this lock. I dabbled in normal raiding in legion and then got busy and travelled overseas. I work during the week and so staying up late to raid makes life hard for me the next day. That's why I'm looking for a Fri/Sat night raiding guild that doesn't take themselves too seriously, and likes to have fun. I listen and pay attention and try to implement change immediately to avoid the same mistakes over and over. Thanks FurnassFurnass1 Sep 19
Sep 17 [H] <Chief> LF Raiders for BfA A clip zooms in on a Blood Elf reading a newspaper at one of the Orgrimmar Inn tables. He glances up at the camera for a second before smiling and putting down his newspaper. "Oh, well, hello there." the Blood Elf chuckles. "I see you saw the posting for us looking for some fresh blood in our Guild. Well, I'm happy to introduce you to Chief, the one night a week raiding guild." The Blood Elf smiles before standing up and walking around the Inn as the camera struggles to follow him, the camera man abruptly mumbling about staying still. "Here at Chief, we understand that events in the...uh..." he stops to think touching his finger to his lips as he thinks on how to word the sentence. "In the other 'world' so to speak take priority over our battles, trials, and tribulations here in the world of Azeroth. As such, we generally take the fight to our enemies once a week on Sunday nights at AEST. If you're interested in something like this, feel free to give me a ring at Zelliaind#1883 and we'll see about getting you setup!" The Blood Elf smiles at the camera and then looks to someone off screen. "That's it Erae." he said. "You can shut the camera off now." "Don't forget about the Bovine Freedom." the voice off screen says. "Ugh." the Blood Elf named Zelliaind looks to the camera with disdain. "For bovine freedom." he says deadpan before the video cuts off. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Just some fun writing above. (Don't worry, we're not an RP guild) As the short story above states, we're a one night a week raiding guild looking for Healers and DPS to conquer some content come BfA launch. Our raid time is AEST on Sunday evening at 6pm. If you're interested in checking us out please send me a message at Zelliaind#1883 or reply here with inquiring questions and I'll do my best to answer. I look forward to hearing from you!Zelliaind22 Sep 17
Sep 16 New Zealand Guilds Good afternoon, I am looking for a predominantly New Zealand guild for casual raiding in the future. It is a struggle for me to stay up later because of Australian times. Please reply to the thread if you are interested. Cheers.Gullabull3 Sep 16
Sep 13 [A] <Realm> Saurfang - 8/8 H + 1/8 M ++Realm++ We are an oceanic based progression raiding guild on Alliance, Saurfang focusing on mythic content. We are currently recruiting all exceptional players to fill our core raid roster. ++Desired Players:++ We are looking for players that are dedicated to progressing through mythic content. Aside from our standard raid nights we hope you can make our optional Saturday night raids which are run at the same time at 8:00PM ST. During the first couple of weeks of a raid tier we will also raid Mondays 8-11pm ST. ++Open Positions:++ Currently looking for a DPS Warrior and any exceptional DPS. ++How to Apply:++ If you are interested in applying to Realm or wish to find out more information on our guild please add myself or one of the officers. ++Raiding Times:++ Wednesday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Thursday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Sunday: 8:00 - 11:00 PM ST Monday: 8:00 - 11:00PM ST (First few weeks of new tier) (Optional alt raid) Saturday: 8:00 onwards ​ Fazza#6972 Pigdestroyah#6708 Cubanpete#1204 Cinder#6581 Demorawr#1690Demø0 Sep 13
Sep 13 [H] <Semi Serious> LFM! Hey folks! We're currently recruiting for BFA! Who we are: We're long time WoW vets. We've been playing since Vanilla and raiding since Burning Crusade. For a time during WotLK we were a high ranking guild for 10 man progression (we're proud of that ;) ). We love the game and love raiding, but also respect the fact that we all have busy lives outside of the game. Thus <Semi Serious> was born. We're working professionals that loves WoW and still wants to enjoy the raiding content at our own pace. But most of all we want stable members, people who are looking for a community to enjoy the game with, get together and progress through Raids, Mythics and PvP. We appreciate friendships more than raid progression (we still want to do good!). If this fits your boat then message Bahida [Ogirdor#1207] and let's chat first. We have a core team already but looking for some fills to join our core ranks and for those looking for a home! We're after the following: Healers (1 or 2) Ranged (No more Warlocks, sorry :( ) (Preferably, but not mandatory) Raid Nights: Weekdays: 7:00pm on-wards Weekends: 4pm (Still-ongoing) Potential Sundays if Guild wants to progress (Discussion is still on-going, we may raid during the week, but its up for a Guild discussion, we're quite flexible but want to enjoy the content together and when it suits everyone the most, so we're not going to have definitive raid nights. It changes weekly) Cheers BahidaBahida1 Sep 13
Sep 11 <Iron Dawn> Recruiting core raiders for BFA <Iron Dawn> is a guild being run by experienced raiders looking to hit the ground running in BFA, we are currently looking for 1 tank, healers, and dps of many flavours. Raid nights are Friday & Saturday 8-11pm Server time. if interested contact Myself, Leonorran or ValdemereTreeonorran7 Sep 11
Sep 9 Horde Spriest LF guild Looking for active horde guild who actively does mythic groups and raids. I have a flexible work schedule so cannot be a constant raider but likely to make a majority. Message in-game - ShadowTroll#1886Trezjin0 Sep 9
Sep 9 Tank & Healer LF Late Night Raiding - PST My friend and I are looking for a Horde guild that raids two nights a week between 9:30pm-2:00am PST. We aren't interested in being bench raiders and are looking for a main spot. 332 ilvl Prot Warrior - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Stampead 344 ilvl Mistweaver Monk - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/Mooseknucklë Battle ID: kostadine#1413Mooseknucklë0 Sep 9
Sep 8 [H] 351 Havoc DH LF Guild Interested in raiding 1-2 nights and clearing high end mythic plus dungeons. Available to raid Wednesday, Thursday, Monday nights. Was clearing high level keys consistently in Legion and have 7 years of mythic (and heroic before WoD) raiding experience. Pst law#1866Lion0 Sep 8
Sep 7 <Vapour> Horde 18+ casual/social guild. Here to enjoy the game with other like minded people. Looking to grow to host groups for dungeons, pvp, world quests and potentially raiding. Host 'Beers and Banter" every friday night on discord.io/VapourWoW If you're interested come have a chat on the discord linked aboveBents0 Sep 7
Sep 6 [removed] [removed]Doob0 Sep 6
Sep 6 [H]Regenesis - M+/Raiding/Casual Guild Regenesis [Saurfang] is a group of working adult raiders formed with Singapore, Australia, Malaysia & Japan players. We have a good tolerance level for newbie who have the passion for constant raids. Not only going for raid progression, we also assist to guide and help new raiders to help them in improving their raiding skills and performance. We are currently looking for both core raiders and casual players. Our raid time zone (GMT+8) Wednesday - 8pm - 10pm Sunday 8pm - 10pm For casual raiders, the guild will run M+ dungeons on non raid days, attendance is not compulsory. However, you will not be guaranteed a slot in core raid night unless there is a shortage. If you are interested please send a tell or drop a mail to Cinnol or speak to any of our online guild member! - Destinì - Zrai - Diddy - Ord - Zergenx - NudDiddy3 Sep 6
Sep 3 [H] Tues/Thurs 4pm-8pm PST Cross Realm PUG <Undercity Parcel Service> Horde - Kil'Jaeden are looking for more DPS and Healers to join our pug raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays 4pm-8pm PST. We'll start with normal on Sept 4th and quickly push into heroic while forming a core 20-25 man team in anticipation for cross-realm Mythic Raiding. Requirements: 1. Discord (Don't need a mic) 2. 340 iLvl 3. Flask, Food, Pots How will the raids be led? The first few attempts on the boss will be everyone learning it. Seeing the fight, understanding the mechanics, and getting a feel for timings. After that we'll be using food and pots and focusing down on the specific things wiping us. You don't have to play perfect, but if you die to the same thing and aren't making an effort to improve we will have to replace you. If these times work and you wanna join up with a pug that operates more like a guild free to contact us or join our Horde Community. Community: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/eXEd4P3hdWk?region=US&faction=Horde Guild Leader: Racker#1664 Raid Leader: Haws#1579Racker0 Sep 3
Sep 3 LF Active PvE Guild LF guild which is raid ready and has room to take on deeps for raid runs. Aside from raiding, I would like to join a guild with an active chat/members who interact with each other regularly. ThanksWarmazta0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Disc Priest LF Raiding guild Sup realm currently looking for a raid team on my disc priest, 338 ilvl atm. Raided heroic (mythic) Dragon Soul up to SoO end of cata - End of MoP looking to get back into it. Can raid most days after 10pm Server Time. https://www.twitch.tv/whiskeyhotellWhiskeyhotel1 Sep 2
Sep 1 Warrior, Lock, Rogue and Paladin LF [A] Guild As the title suggest the 3 of us are looking to raid with a mature but also relaxed and friendly Alliance guild. We are currently looking for a guild who is planning to go semi-hardcore in Normal and Heroic Uldir, we're also not against Mythic Raiding but for now we are unsure. Also, we would very much be down to complete mythic+ with the guild as well. All the characters/people involved are Istehbz - Fury Warrior (342) Maechi - Afflication Warlock (343) Erilioz - Holy Paladin (339) Harvslayer - Assassination Rogue (336) Please contact me here or in-game, I'm on everyday.Istehbz0 Sep 1
Aug 29 LF Mythic+ and Raid Guild for BfA Hi! I'm an Expat that currently reside in the Oceanic/SEA region but have been playing on NA west coast since Legion. Looking to move my lock over to Saurfang as the latency isn't necessarily better but is more consistent than the fluctuating NA realm. Looking to get into a guild that is consistently running mythic dungeons to get ready for raiding and M+. Add my bnet konquezt#1709 if anyone is looking for some lock dps. I play both affliction and destro and will swap to whichever is needed. Thanks!Konquezt0 Aug 29
Aug 26 [H] LF M+ Dungeon Guild (small group) Hi All Small group of casuals who don't have the time to commit to raids, but are keen to focus on M+ running. Potentially 5 or 6 people with varying schedules, and cover the range of different roles (mostly dps). Looking for a guild of easy going people that are keen on regular mythic + runs but don't have the experience of pushing higher +s in Legion. CheersPontus2 Aug 26
Aug 23 delete .Amoraix3 Aug 23
Aug 22 (H) Scuba Sailing LF members! (H) -Scuba Sailing- Looking for new and experienced players alike to fill out our roster moving forward into normal and heroic raiding. A casual, laid back environment for those who don't have the time for mythic raiding but still would like to experience the content in some of its capacity! if this sounds like the guild for you please get in touch with me @Veraa1286Renovare2 Aug 22
Aug 21 Saurfang Down Realm status says Saurfang is up but it isn't here in Sydney Australia. What's the go Jo? Can't see any of my toons....Trixybell7 Aug 21
Aug 16 horde warrior looking for guild arms/fury warrior looking for active guild willing to switch to prot if neededOrcamedies0 Aug 16
Aug 15 looking for nz based guild looking for a preferably nz guild for casual raiding and mythic or mythic+ going into bfa have had raiding experience in the pastÊevee3 Aug 15
Aug 12 LFM Oceanic M+ Community <No Raids Allowed> Hey all, Looking for good players who aren't toxic to come join our Oceanic M+ Community. The plan is to run 1 Heroic clear a week to get Azerite peices etc and rest of the time have a pool of good players forming and running keys whenever xD (possibly scheduled if the demand for it is there) So, if you want to push keys and aren't a douchebag message/mail me in game. So far we have too many tanks and healers so.. make of that what you will To join you should have at some point in Legion been comfortable in 20+ keys See you soon xD SquishSquishý2 Aug 12
Aug 11 HPAL LOOKING FOR RAID GROUP Good evening, As the post states I am looking for a day time raid group starting after 10:30am. I have to raid due to my work schedule. I have been raiding since vanilla where I have filled dps, tank and healing roles. I am looking to heal this xpac but I will have a geared dps alt. My highlight for raiding where I cleared most content on heroic but had to take a back seat since then due to work. I came back late this xpac where I have cleared 1/11m on my holy pally and 12/12h on my rshaman and rogue. I am looking for no more then 9 hours a week with a weekly mythic + group. Feel free to add me on Sunscarr#1193 if you want to chat or comment on this post if you need any further information.Mainstrream0 Aug 11
Aug 11 HPAL LOOKING FOR RAID GROUP Good evening, As the post states I am looking for a day time raid group starting after 10:30am. I have to raid due to my work schedule. I have been raiding since vanilla where I have filled dps, tank and healing roles. I am looking to heal this xpac but I will have a geared dps alt. My highlight for raiding where I cleared most content on heroic but had to take a back seat since then due to work. I came back late this xpac where I have cleared 1/11m on my holy pally and 12/12h on my rshaman and rogue. I am looking for no more then 9 hours a week with a weekly mythic + group. Feel free to add me on Sunscarr#1193 if you want to chat or comment on this post if you need any further information.Mainstrream0 Aug 11