Saurfang

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
May 25, 2016 Introducing the Guild Mentoring Program Azeroth needs more heroes to rise through the ranks and your guild can help. We’re looking for a few good guilds to volunteer for the new Guild Mentoring Program. Guilds participating in the program will take part in identifying new players within selected realms, offering to invite them into the guild, and teaching them the ways of Azeroth as they level and reach the end game content. F.A.Q. Q. What is the Guild Mentoring Program? A. The guild mentoring program identifies guilds on select realms to act as mentors for new and low level players (below level 85). Q. How long does the Guild Mentoring Program run for? A. The Guild Mentoring Program will run for a period of four months from the time that guilds are selected and notified. Q. Is there a certain criteria for being selected as a mentoring guild? A. Guilds must meet certain criteria to be considered for the Guild Mentoring Program: Guilds must be located on one of the selected realms. They must be willing to commit to the program for a four month period. They must be willing to change their name for the four month Guild Mentoring participation period. (Names will be changed back at the end of the program.) Guilds must be at least level 6 and have an active membership. Q. How many guilds will be recruiting per realm? A. Only one guild will be selected per faction on each realm. Q. What does my guild need to do to volunteer? A. The guild leader will need to submit an application to wowguilds@blizzard.com with the following information: Current guild name and guild leader name Current realm and faction of the applying guild Current guild level and number of guild members Guild leader’s real name and phone number (this information will not be published and is for internal use only) Brief description of the Mentoring Guild Q. How long are you accepting applications for? A. We will be accepting applications for two weeks. We will then select a guild for the Guild Mentoring Program from those that meet the criteria and contact the guild leader. Q. On what realms will this program be available? A. Mentoring guilds will be chosen for the following realms: US Realms Aggramar Azuremyst Blackhand Cenarius Dalaran Doomhammer Garona Garrosh Ravencrest Sen'jin Shu'halo Ysera Oceanic Realms Dath'Remar Saurfang Q. Do participating guilds get anything special? A. Some of the benefits for taking part in the program include: MVP status on the forums for the guild leader and recruitment officer Guild member private forum access Recognition for your guild as being participants in the program http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6646217/Nethaera65 May 25, 2016
Sep 8, 2012 Guild Mentoring Program: Launch Initiated We recently introduced the Guild Mentoring Program and asked for a few great guilds to volunteer their time and services. The call was heard and answered with many potential candidates sending in their applications to do their part. After further scrutiny, gazing at crystal balls, and a visit to the Darkmoon Faire (we love the food), we have called forth the following guilds on Saurfang to serve as mentors for a new generation of heroes: INTEGRITAS, now known as Blizzard Mentor Alliance Antiquus, now known as Blizzard Mentor HordeIf you are a new player to World of Warcraft, this would be a great opportunity to get connected with seasoned veterans who are here to assist you. Learn more about the Guild Mentoring program in our FAQ.Crithto0 Sep 8, 2012
13h Lfg for raiding 896 ELE shaman Saurfang ELE 896 /enhanc 891 looking for active raiding guild to join so far just been puging groups need a home before ToS opens up iam not into "hardcore" raiding but I am all for progressionShockssyou3 13h
13h [H] <FROST> 3/10M - RECRUITING FOR TOS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 3/10M NH, 10/10H NH, 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV We are currently seeking DPS/Heals to round out the team for tomb, we have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 904. CURRENT RAIDING DAYS: THURS (Full H NH farm) MON (M NH) RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) *** 1st 2 weeks of TOS opening will be WEDS/THURS/SUN/MON 9pm-12am ST dropping back to THURS/SUN/MON after 2 weeks. We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress quickly at the opening of TOS, we use loot council and are having great success with it. Both Rc loot council and discord are required to be downloaded before trial begins. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava4 13h
13h <Tribute> Looking for DPS for raids <Tribute> is a casual raiding guild on Horde Saurfang, we're all all a relaxed, friendly fun loving crew that have both NZers and Australian members and we are seeking more members for the guild to join us to run M+s, raids and any other content Progression as a guild 3/7 M EN 3/3 H ToV 10/10 H NHOur Raiding times We run raids on: Wednesdays 6.30 ST - generally alt night or running normal raids Sundays 6.30 ST Mondays 6.30 STWhat our core team is in need of Hunter BoomkinBut all specs/ranges of players are still welcome If we sound like the guild for you and if you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment, PM or send mail to Fielsa or Zural in game or add myself on btag at Xelres#6691 or PhishTakoz#1120. Thanks heaps for reading and happy gaming, everyone!! :)Fielsa8 13h
1d [A] <Wipe It Up> [Saurfang] Recruiting! Welcome to [A] <Wipe It Up> [Saurfang] Current Progression: [Emerald Nightmare] 7/7 Mythic [Trial of Valor] 2/3 Mythic [Nighthold] 4/10 Mythic Raid Days & Time: [Monday] 8 PM - 11 PM (Social Run/Alt run) [Wednesdays and Thursdays] 8 PM - 11PM ST (AEST) In <Wipe It Up> we try to create an atmosphere & raidmosphere that everyone is comfortable in, we laugh, we joke, we tease and we taunt. We teach new players where we can and will help guide you through your journey in Azeroth. We raid, we dungeon, we do mythics and keystones and try to help everyone out where we can. We are currently recruiting for our progressive raid teams pushing through nighthold before the release of Tomb of Sargeras. Our second raid team currently clearing through mythic [1/10](run by a tiny man who constantly gets lost under our Tundra Mammoth mounts) Exceptional players may be considered to join our main progress raid team currently clearing through mythic Nighthold [4/10] on the nights written above. Complete with a guild discord open to all members. Tuesday night Orientation run by our GM himself, to run you through everything going on in the guild and answer any questions you may have. He also hosts tutorials on Friday/Sunday nights where he can teach you how to use Simulationcraft, Warcraft Logs and WeakAuras 2 to improve your performance and learn more about your class. We are looking for: [Dps of all flavours range and melee] [Healers with a dps offspec] [DPS with a tank offspec] Have a snoop at us! Logs: [Guild] https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/161158 [Progression Team] https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/161158/ [Next Generation Team] https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/257744/ [Wowprogress] https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe+it+up [Guildox] http://guildox.com/guild/us/saurfang/Wipe%20it%20up [Guild Testimonies] I've been with the Guild for about 3 weeks, so I guess I'm still new. Wipe It Up has been the best experience for me in WoW. To have Officers take the time to teach new members about Warcraft Logs and WeakAuras, even when only 1 or 2 of us turn up. It's the first time I actually understood how each wipe is actually an opportunity to learn an improve, not to blame each other for failing. Being here really spoils you; so much that you feel like you never want to PUG a Raid ever again. - Øbsidian My experiences with the guild have been absolutely outstanding, excellent guild members and a great team to work with 10/10 would join in. - Artunias Finding a guild in such a huge game is easy, but finding a guild that makes you feel like you are one of them and have an actual interest in your life and wellbeing outside of the game is hard. After coming from a guild run by a close friend for 10 years and finding <Wipe It Up> I can honestly say I don't want to change guilds again, you're included in everything and never ignored, always asked about your day and they always see how they can make your WoW experience better, no matter if it's raiding, dungeoning, questing or just being social. I've found the guild for me. - Derankaix Very friendly group of people who laugh rather than yell over wipes, highly recommend for anyone who likes a relaxed guild that pushes you to be better and will help you from start to finish and beyond :D - Shadowsbride Guild videos: [Heroic Krosus] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YKBmIoRIE8 [Heroic Trilliax] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIOnZgj9WMk [Heroic Star Augur Etraeus] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOEzIEuqQoM [Heroic Tichondrius] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaMW9V8kqSo [Heroic Spellblade Aluriel] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXdodQU53Rs [Heroic Gul'Dan] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6wWQA4_nwU&t=3s Come be a part of the <Wipe It Up> family! Feel free to comment on this post or mail/message myself in game if you have any questions or are interested! Characters - Derankaix, Amoraix battle.net purplenub#6756Amoraix3 1d
2d Saurfang still down... loldev@saurfang # service warcraftd restart loldev@saurfang # Stopping warcraftd [OK] loldev@saurfang # Starting warcraftd [Failed]Tannik0 2d
3d Infinite Apathy 4/10M LFM ZE's Infenite Apathy is a Raid Team looking to be efficient and getting down to business in raids while still maintaining a nontoxic raiding Community. We have a range of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and who are aiming to challenge/improve each other. Infenite Apathy has a variety of players who like to not only have a laugh but also get into the end game and smash some bosses out to improve not only themselves but the entire team! If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 3/10M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Fri and Sun. Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- Open for all exceptional classes Range Dps - Open for all exceptional classes Tanks - Closed Healer - Closed Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+: We have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to the raid layouts but love mythic+ then we have a spot for you! we are always furthering ourselves some way through warcraft to be better and to hit harder! Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots,flasks,food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have alot of memebers that love the theory craft) - No carries - Be respectful - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to check our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com/index.php (New Site) or to contact: GM/RL- Shara#1861 Raid Leader- Skargrim#1387 Co Raid Leader- Swiftshadows#1102 We look forward to hearing from you! We also recruiting for our Core team that raids Wed, Thurs, Mon 7pmST-10pmST (6/10M) Recruitment: Melee Dps- Open for all exceptional classes Range Dps - Open for all exceptional classes Tanks - Closed Healer - Rsham/RdruidScargrim9 3d
3d Not the Average Recruitment Post Its a fact of life as you get older your responsibilities grow and ample free time to yourself becomes a thing of the past. Its balancing act between doing just enough wife dailies to drop that wife aggro, knowing in your heart you'll never truly become exalted with her no matter how hard you try. Other things become more important then grinding out that raid progression early on in a tier, like making sure your kids have their well fed buff before logging them out in their bedrooms for the night. If you can relate to this you're the person we are looking for. Core of our guild has been together for years and over those years we've all gotten old and we all have these things they call responsibilities getting in the way of us slaying internet dragons at our will. Once upon a time raiding 2 or 3 times a week was the norm. Along the way we've lost a couple of good players and as a result of this we decided to become a 1 night a week raid guild in MoP. We've always had a small tight-knit roster who up until flex raiding was released only ran 10 man heroic content, at one stage being top ten guild in Cataclysmic on the server Frostmourne. Since flex and mythic raids were made available we've struggled with maintaining a reliable roster. We've always wanted to keep that small guild feel so along the way we've lost a few here and there to pursue mythic content or larger more robust guilds, this has been our biggest issue. As a guild our aim is to raid once a week and do all Heroic content before new content is released. Currently 10/10 H NH. Seeking those with similar circumstances outside of Wow to join us on Thursday nights to take it to the Legion. One Night Stand - Khaz/Dath Alliance - Thursday 8pm- 11ish pm Add one of us if ya wanna talk more. Grim#1230 Valnum#1297Grimstein12 3d
3d Someone pick Saurfang up off the floor... Booted and server list says offlineTannik0 3d
4d <Zero Empathy> 7/7M, 2/3M, 6/10M LFM <Zero empathy> is about being efficient and getting down to business in raids while maintaining a nontoxic raiding environment. We have a community of different players who are social, respectful, friendly and always aim to challenge/improve each other. If you want more information look at the information below: Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10H 6/10M Raid times: 7-10pm on Wed, Thurs and Mon. We also recruiting for our second team IA that raids Wed, Fri, Sun 7pmST-10pmST (3/10M) Realm: Barthilas Fraction: Horde Recruitment: Melee Dps- All Range Dps - Balance Druid, Hunter Tanks - Closed Healer - Resto Shaman, Disc Priest, Resto Druid Exceptional players are always welcome to get in touch. What else we offer: sub and casual raiding roles where we bring you into content if a spot is open or once we have it on farm. Mythic+: I am a lover of the mythic+ and I have created a mythic + community inside of the guild. So, if you cannot commit to raid times but love mythic+, also come have a chat with me! All of our members love to push their keys to +15 and above. Also with 7.2 coming up we are excited for the challenges ahead! Rules: Rules: - No drama - No toxic players - Come to raid Progression focused - Come prepared (pots, flasks, food, Vantus runes if it's prog) - Research Boss encounters - Turn up on time - Know your class/spec (we have a lot of members that love to theory craft) - No carries - Aim to improve yourself - Take constructive criticism -Both teams will treat each other with respect- Aim to improve yourself So, if you would like to learn more about us or join the guild, please feel free to check our website: http://zeroempathyguild.com or to contact: Gm/RL-shara#1861 Thanks, have a nice day :)Sharayice11 4d
5d 901/906 4/10M Hpal/Rpal LF home Hi team, Tonight my current guild has decided that it's time to cease raiding. A lot of the officer team were under a lot of stress from constant recruiting and that sadly took it's toll, which has resulted in most of the leadership moving on. We're currently 4/10M NH (with M Botanist prog) 1/3M ToV & 7/7M EN. I've raided since TBC with multiple realm first guilds, and have constantly been in a hardcore progression guild. However, due to life becoming a thing in the last 2 years (uni, work, gf, life sucks), I had to take a step back into a more casual light. Spent the first part of this expansion in a 2 day a week guild (as a havoc DH). Ended up regretting the decision and geared up my main of 6 years and joined my current guild. I work hard outside of the game, to always be on top of logs and theorycrafting strategies for bosses. The ret and I are a package deal - looking for a core spot. Happy to be benched but looking to perform and be on the starting roster. My individual logs are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/5640251/11/#metric=hps Ret logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19046055/latest/ Guild logs (SV): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/217055 Feel free to add my Bnet (Squid#1898), or leave a comment and I'll contact you if I'm interested. P.s I'm a web developer and rock at making cool websites with even cooler integrations. Can add value.Kate4 5d
5d Returning player wanting to raid again Hi I haven't played properly since the end of MoP, At that time i was doing Mythic Siege of org and just got past thok and also had AOTC for SoO. I'm playing a lot at the moment and am free every night. Wanting to make some new friends and have some fun raiding, willing to change faction if needed :) Feel free to add me Dacshy#1855 if you would like to talk further, thanks for reading!Sammi3 5d
May 21 <Ajantis> WTS Mythic Nighthold Details As Gul'dan is now dead, it's time again for Ajantis to begin selling carries! We're happy to sell a mixture of bosses, whether than be individual bosses or package deals. Pricing will generally be worked out on a case-by-case basis if you're buying non-standard packages. In general, loot with item level 910 or below will go to buyers and above that will go to raiders. There are a number of higher pieces we don't need, but we will still be prioritizing prog in ToS. Price List: Arcing Aqueducts Skorpyron - 50K Chronomatic Anomaly - 50K Trilliax - 100K Royal Athenaeum High Botanist Tel'arn - 250K Spellblade Aluriel - 200K Star Augur Etraeus - 350K Nightspire Krosus - 200K Tichondrius - 250K Grand Magistrix Elisande - 400K Betrayer's Rise Gul'dan - Contact us for a price! Package deals: 8/10M - 1.2M 9/10M - 1.5M 10/10M - Contact us! Also selling: Heroic Nighthold PL - 250k Mythic ToV - Contact us Notes: - Sales are done from Wed 8pm-12am. - Deposit of 10% is required. Full payment before starting the run is also required. - The deposit will be put towards the payment and will be held if you miss the run. We will attempt to reschedule if you happen to miss the run. - We do accept TCG mounts/items as alternatives to gold. - All loot including tier tokens and relics are yours, this excludes the WF upgrades mentioned above. - Buyers do not have to do anything on the fight, beyond suiciding if required (only needed on a few fights). Why buy from Ajantis? We are an established guild who has been doing this for a long time. We have sold many mounts/achievements on this server during Cataclysm/Mists of Pandaria and delivered exactly what the buyer wanted in each and every sale run we have done. Do you sell other packages? Yes, we're willing to sell multiple bosses and can offer a small discount based upon how many you buy. Do you accept gold/other items from cross-realm? We are willing to accept gold from Barthilas and Saurfang. For 9/10M or 10/10M runs, we will accept gold cross-realm. BNet: Reterino#1629 - Whisper: Reterinoshad, Jugan or RipReterinoshad1 May 21
May 21 [H] <Valhalla> Recruiting DPS! 10/10H <Valhalla> (Horde) is a semi-hardcore guild currently recruiting for their Heroic raid team in preparation for Tomb of Sargeras. AoTC has been achieved every raid since ToT. We also accept casual/social/leveling players. Our current progress is: EN 2/7M, ToV 3/3H, NH 10/10H Our Raiding Schedule: Saturday 7-10pm SVT Sunday 7-10pm SVT What we are recruiting: - Death Knight (HIGH) - Demon Hunter (HIGH) - Druid - Balance (HIGH) - Rogue (HIGH) - Shaman - Elemental (Medium) - Shaman - Enhancement (Medium) We are currently recruiting a healer (low priority) and also on the lookout for exceptional DPS (both melee and ranged) as listed above. Regardless of the class list above, we're always looking for outstanding players to join our ranks. We are full on tanks; however, anyone with a tank off-spec is always welcome and can be utilised whenever we may need it; same deal when it comes to healer off-specs. For more information and/or trial please don't be shy to contact the following people: Frostymoon#11794 - Frostymoon-Saurfang Seraphim#1675 - Luxzao-SaurfangFrostymoon0 May 21
May 21 Looking for people to play with Iv just recently returned to the game and found most people i played with have left, so im just looking for people who are pretty relaxed and like to have a good laugh. If anyones interested just add me Lichking#11371Thefirstlock1 May 21
May 19 <The Power Pals> A New Guild! Hey All, A new contender has approached. The Power Pals is certainly not your typical guild and for good reason- let me explain. All too many of these posts offer a relaxed and chill group of people to play/raid with and don't get me wrong I'm sure that they are. But I've noticed that it's more than likely that raid times are static? Taken a little too seriously for you? or maybe just not what you want? If this is the case then by all means read on. You're still here? Awesome, let's get on with it. The members at <The Power Pals> are here to offer you a more tailored and personal WoW guild experience, what we're offering to achieve this you might ask? Well I'm glad you have. We're offering you an experience to talk to members, interact and most importantly be heard. Of course we aren't the first to offer this nor will we be the last. But today we'd like you to hear us out and decide whether or not we're right for you. General Play: We’re all just here to have fun. We’ve got a discord setup and waiting for you to join! Want to talk and do some world content? Want to just farm that thing you’ve been farming but want to have a conversation? Want to enjoy some old raids? Maybe farm for that mount you’ve always wanted? Sounds like good fun all of it, no? Of course it does! We’re here to talk, be friends and enjoy the game we all love. That’s our primary goal, first and foremost to be social. Dungeons: A goal currently being achieved by our members. There isn't pressure to join in but if you'd like to just ask, we're all here to have fun amirite? Raids: Certainly this is a big goal for us, but we're going to be frank. We all have lives, we all can get busy sometimes and we all can't always make commitments. So keeping that in mind we won't ever be 100% serious about raiding. However, this will not stop us from it. At the start of each week after we have enough players ready to join in, we will talk to everyone and organise a time that's going to work for everyone. Can't make it this week? That's not a problem, join us some other time, someone else is sure to fill in a gap we may have. There will never be the pressure of being kicked from a raid slot because you've missed a week, it happens to the best of us. Now just to be straight about a few things before you think OMG best guild ever. -We don't have many members (yet!) -We need to grow our roster before raiding can be achieved -By no means are old and established -By no means are we veterans The items listed above might turn you off and we respect that. However, if they don't then please contact us through the ways listed below! Contact Us: Forum: Reply Below Discord: https://discord.gg/qaKQGSs Battle.net: NuttyNorton#1542 Thanks everyone who gets this far, you're the best!Akamanis0 May 19
May 13 Recruiting for Kil’jaeden Sales next tier Hello everyone! We’re currently recruiting exceptional players next tier for Kil’jaeden sales (HORDE). Our team goes way back to Heroic Archimonde. We have been actively doing Heroic Gul’dan Sales and continuing until Tomb releases. Due to recent game changes, we have lost potential players and we are looking to bolster our roster once more. So far, our group is made out of raiders from the top 30 US guilds. Do not let that intimidate you, we also have players who are in top 200 US guilds but due to their exceptional performance they are part of the team. As of right now we have a weekend schedule (Sat & Sunday 3pm CST – 1am CST). When Tomb comes out we will be doing sales every day. If making gold is something that catches your attention you will be making a low minimum of 1 gold cap per week, in the first month(s) of the tier release. That is if you’re committed to making gold. We’re currently recreating every role. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. If you’re interested in taking part of this team please add me on DISCORD: Phet#6456 I will answer at my earliest convenience. Note: If you leave a message in this thread it is very likely I won’t be able to message back.Votkinsk3 May 13
May 11 [A] Wipe It Up - 9/10H NH We are a casual raiding guild who each tier clears Heroic and then progresses through Mythic. We maintain a progression focus while being mindful of real life commitments. Our guild culture is important to us so new recruits are not only evaluated on performance and gameplay but also personality, as we aim to maintain the fun and relaxed environment that our members enjoy. We are always seeking capable raiders so message our recruiting team ingame on Narind or Ashbriinger to chat about joining the team. Raid Times Wednesday: 8 - 11pm Thursday: 8 - 11pm A Social / Alt run is also organised on a Monday @ 8 - 11pm for those who enjoy playing other classes and roles.Shallal4 May 11
May 10 Rule Thirty Four 3/10M - Recruiting Rule Thirty Four is recruiting. We have started raiding Mythic recently (3/10M) and are looking to expand our roster. We are looking for people who play well and log in for raid. Currently considering all roles and are particularly interested in players who can provide logs. Wednesday 8pm - 11pm AEST Sunday 8pm - 11pm AEST If this sounds like you add toohey#6403 for a chat.Threehays0 May 10
May 10 [A]<Storm Hammer>LFM, 2 nights 9/10 M:NH The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 9/10 M NH (7/7M EN & 2/3M ToV) • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently seeking: • Holy Pally • Exceptional DPS (regardless of class) We also consider applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (8 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Lilliaath (Lilliaath#6649), Adal (Adal#11409) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Lilliaath4 May 10
May 10 Guild in Progress - 1 night raiding - LFM Guild in Progress formed in early MoP as a 10 man team and enjoyed the banter and geniality that comes with smaller groups. With the introduction of Mythic raiding we attempted to move into 20 man raiding only to find that we're far too casual and have neither the energy or the time to maintain a 20 man team and the issues that arise with it. We have since decided to clear heroic only content which allows us to return to our 10 man roots and we're keen to hear from anyone who is interested in joining us. Raid Times - Wednesday 8.00-11.00ST Recruitment needs - Mixed DPS Current Progress - 10/10H NH Contact - Oped#1371Opedsdrood4 May 10
May 8 Are Realms Down? Just Entered into Night hold Raid, and was disconnected. I've tried countless times, to launch game, and every time it goes from Connecting to servers, to No Realms are Currently Available.Garthren0 May 8
May 8 Druid LF for Home! 891 Bear/Boomkin LF socially active, family-oriented guild with weekend raiding (Preferably Saturday and Sunday Nights). As I have a family of my own to worry about, I do not log in all the time, but make the effort to log in at least twice per week, maybe more...depending on what goes on in game. I'm also based in NZ, so if you raid early enough during the week, I'm more than happy to raid then also, start times will need to be no later than 6pm AEST during weekdays If you wish to talk further, please add my btag :) Elementals#1267Ursøc1 May 8
May 5 891 Ret looking for casual raiding guild Have to make post on my DH since I have a alt code in name and couldn't use my original name when I transferred Times available Weeknights: 5PM-10PM (AEST ) - Weekends: Anytime (AEST) Faction preference Alliance but could faction change if need be Current progression/experience Been running in pug groups for Night Hold also ran some pugs back in Emerald Nightmare before I left for awhile Contact info You can add my Btag Brocka#6686 or just reply in the threadDrapht1 May 5
Apr 27 LF Mythic Raiding Guild [H][Barth] Hi guys, Just posting an expression of interest for any mythic raiding guilds that are currently looking for 2 healers (Resto Shaman, Resto Druid) that raid x2 days a week? <Thursday/Anyday> we have viable alts/os that we can bring to the team if required. We are pretty versatile on what a team requires and willing to change to a different class/spec in a mythic environment, happy to tank, dps, heal. Only interested in guilds that won't be imploding, just Trialed recently for 2 guilds both ended in a week...one was very promising and literally imploded over 1 DPS leaving. I just want a guild I can be in for literally ever, for the right fit we would never leave, we want relaxed people who have fun and can handle banter to a mild extent. We legit just want a guild that's solid and are doing Mythic and are not losing there minds over hitting a wall, a drama friendly guild. Server Transfer is defitely something we can look out if you tick the correct boxes vice versa aswell. Nukems: Resto Shaman, 904ilvl, 3/10M, AP 43 OS: Enhancement Shaman: 900ilvl I can go Elemental if required. Alts: Monk Brewmaster: 895ilvl Disc Priest: 885ilvl (Willing to go Spriest) Kuror: Resto Druid, 903ilvl, 4/10M, AP 42 Alts: Mage Fire: 895ilvl We also have 90%+ DPS/Tanks friends looking for guilds also, so if anyone's creating a Guild? and has raiders from Mythic prog we would be interested, or guilds that have been around for awhile. Our friends are really good and we love playing other games together hence why we sticked together, there more then happy to be bench players and wait for a spot to open up. We've had some trouble finding the right guild for us due to the fact we play in a large friend group, but its getting to the point now were we can't enjoy the game due to having a lot of members always wanting to play with us. If we could find spots for everyone it would be great but that's just not the reality anymore that we live in. Guild hopped quite abit getting into Barthilus due to trying to find a team for myself and my friends, was in one guild for a longtime on Frostmourne. my logs are set to public (Mythic/Heroic) feel free to check them out, majority of my logs for DPS/Heals are above 80% I would link them but Warcraftlogs is currently down for me. Any questions please contact me on Battlenet: Nukems#1183 ThanksNukems0 Apr 27
Apr 26 [H] <FROST> 10/10H 1/10M - LF DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore raid guild, current progression 3/7 M EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10H NH We are currently seeking 1 healer and a few DPS to round out the team and start Mythic NH progression, we have 2 extremely reliable tanks, 4 healers and a good mixture of dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 898. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 9pm ST - 12am ST (AEST) We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just looking to bolster our numbers to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it. Both Rc loot council and discord are required to be downloaded before trial begins. Also seeking more casual players for dungeons, m+, bg's, guild runs and alt raids. If you would like to discuss further, msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Avava3 Apr 26
Apr 22 <Council of Elders> LF DPS for Raids <Council of Elders> is a World of Warcraft Guild on US-Saurfang, Horde. We are a community of mature, veteran and new gamer's. We are dedicated to a Friendly, Team focused, Fun-Loving gaming environment. One where every member is important and not just another person. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance our online experiences by virtue of those friendships. We maintain a belief in; team first.. members first.. friends first.. while still advancing through end game content and having fun while doing so. Recruitment: -> All Leveling / Social players Very Welcome For our core/progression Raid team we are currently recruiting: -> 1 dedicated healer -> 1 Heal/DPS off spec -> Melee DPS - Prefer Rogue & Ret Pally -> Ranged DPS - Full, but an exception Hunter(BM/MM) considered All exception DPS considered. Progression (as a guild): -> 7/7H 2/3H 4/10H -> wowprogress page https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Council+of+Elders Guild Schedule (Times are all Server Time): Core/Progression Raids (Core Team): -> Wednesday 8.15-11pm -> Thursday 8.15-11pm Community Raids (All lv 110's welcome): Emerald Nightmare (N or H) ToV (N) -> Saturday 8.15-11pm Community Raids (All 865+ilv 110's welcome): Normal Nighthold -> Sunday 7.15-10pm Old raid content/achieves (All lv appropriate players welcome) -> Mon 8.15-11pm If you're interested in joining, please comment or message Belin (SilentStorm#126996) Send an in game mail, /tell or btag message.Belin8 Apr 22
Apr 20 Work-Around Macro Solution to buy from vendor There's a slight problem with the vendors in Orgrimmar (and most likely Stormwind) in regards to the Loves Fool event. If you attempt to purchase an item normally it will have a fit and display the following red message: 'You can't buy the specified quantity of that item.' Here is a macro to work around this bug. /run BuyMerchantItem(5,5) What this will do is buy five of the fifth item in the store (in this case "Wizardry Cologne"). If you wish to buy the petals which are on the second page you must run the following macro /run BuyMerchantItem(11,5) This will buy 5 of the 11th item (1st on 2nd page). You can modify the macro according to what number cologne you wish to purchase. Enjoy.Urashima24 Apr 20
Apr 10 Aftermath-Aman'thul 3/10M LF HPALLY CORE SPOT Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H 3/10 M Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm. Recruiting H PALLY For mythic LVL raiders Btag mickyd#11180 THIS IS A CORE RAID SPOT SERIOUS APPS ONLY soild fun raid team we play to enjoy the game come have a chat we will kill bosses togetherKnawty0 Apr 10
Apr 6 RIPrisal 2.0 Press F to pay your respects. Old thread got deleted for some reason??????Kw20 Apr 6
Apr 5 [H] Titan 4/10m LF Tank Mythic Prog 2 nights Titan is a group of ex hardcore raiders who now enjoy a slightly more leisurely pace to raiding. We set standards for a good atmosphere of fun in the guild/raid but believe in knuckling down when it comes to tackling Bosses and content. We expect raiders to come prepared with consumables and knowledge of their class and Raid encounters.. Our aim is to recruit good raiders who still enjoy Mythic progression but cannot commit to 4 nights a week raiding. We are looking for a couple of more solid players to join our Raid roster for 2 a week Night raiding. Currently we have cleared 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M TOV and are 4/10M in Nighthold. Raid times: Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm ST. Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. ***Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Optional for Some farm related content*** Current Recruitment needs **high importance **Paladin, Druid or Monk Tank** Balance Druid Ret Pally Enh Shaman Aff Lock Fury Warrior Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Apply at: http://titan-saurfang.shivtr.com/ Please contact Kamonoz (Btag kamonoz#1216) ,Kerbs (Kerbs#1427) , Lunchtime (Lunchtime#11646) or Bigdaddybear (sinner#1774) directly if you have any questions or want to chat.Kerbs15 Apr 5
Apr 5 [A] Pit Crew - 5/10M LFM Pit Crew was started Wed 11th Jan 2017. It was started by a group of raiders and officers from Ominous on alliance Saurfang who were looking for a different raiding environment. While the guild is brand new, we have members and officers with end game raiding and leading experience from every raid tier the game has had. Our first raid tier as a group in Pit Crew will be Nighthold. Guiding principles - 1. Mature aged raiding guild. Generally, the people we're looking for are 25+ years old. We don't check ID's at the door, but most of us are 25+ and don't want to deal with angsty teenage garbage. This is a place for adults, to enjoy the company of other adults, and kill internet dragons together. 2. Attitude. While this ties in closely to maturity, it's something that's very important to us so I'll make a point of it. Having a guild with negative, aggressive or otherwise toxic members is a big drain on people. It makes people not want to log on, it makes us not enjoy the game and it's something we take seriously. How people, treat other people, is one of the most important things we're looking. I don't care how amazing a player someone is, they won't be invited if their attitude and the way they interact with people is not acceptable. 3. Mechanics first raiding. Bosses die when, as a group, we execute all the elements of the fight. Yes, dps can be one of those elements, but overall dps for a fight is generally a pretty poor gauge of a person's contributions towards trying to kill that boss. I want people to be the best they can be, and absolutely, part of that is being capable of doing good damage, but what's more important is where and when you're applying that dps. If you're someone who's main reason for playing this game is "winning the dps" then this isn't the guild for you. 4. Player skill and commitment. While I feel the other 3 points are more important when we're looking at new members, we are still a raiding guild, and how good players are at the game kind of matters. As a guild, we want to clear the mythic raid content as soon as we can. Part of that means bringing in the best possible 20man team we can for each new encounter we face. So while I'm happy for people to be in the guild that meet the first 3 requirements, if you want game time on progression content, you will need to be the best you can be. This will require you to do research on your class and the fights, and to practice your spec regularly. So that's generally what we're about and what's most important to us at Pit Crew. Raid times - We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30 – 11pm server time. (Oceanic) Loot - For mythic content, we use EPGP. For flex mode content ( normal/heroic ) we us personal loot, and encourage people to sell/trade gear they don't need to each other. Progression expectations - Being a brand new guild and lacking numbers I expect it may take us some time to get there, but generally the level of progression we'd like to be working towards is in the 800-1500 world rank region. Currently seeking - DPS ( with healing Off-spec prefered but not required ) Any questions please don't hesitate to contact any of the officers below in-game. Evov#1446- Raid Leader Bume#5979 - GM Half#1693 - Recruiting Scream4me#6307 - Recruiting Gilthresa#1552 - Healing officer Thanks CelestineCelestiné2 Apr 5
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 24 [H] <FROST> 9/10H - LF RDPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 9/10H NH We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team - we have 2 tanks, 4 healers, mixture of melee and ranged dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 896. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but are looking to bolster our numbers to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it and we use discord as voice communication, both are required to be downloaded before trial. We are also seeking more casual members to do dungeons, m+, guild runs, bg's and alt raids. If you would like to discuss msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava3 Mar 24
Mar 21 [A] <Phalanx> 8/10 NH LF Dps and Heals <Phalanx> is a raiding guild on Saurfang [Alliance] currently looking for committed and competent players to join us for Heroic progression. Raid timing Sundays and Mondays: 8:15pm - 11pm [Server Time] Recruiting Ranged Dps x3-4 - Elemental Shaman - Mage - Hunter (Preferably Marksmanship) - Warlock Healers x2-3 -Restoration Shaman -Priest (Preferably Disc) -Restoration Druid -Mistweaver Monk Expectations As a player - Respect other raiders - Able to commit to raid timings, barring exceptional circumstances - Come for raids prepared (Fight knowledge, preparation of consumables, readiness of gear) If this interest's you please message me on Koup#11592 for any and all questions.Koup1 Mar 21
Mar 19 nope editedRainingblood0 Mar 19
Mar 16 Lf Friendly Guild. Hey Guys, New to Saurfang and Looking for a friendly guild to join. Not worried about guild achieve points or guild progression or anything like that, Just after a guild that enjoy playing together and that has a good bunch of people. Post on here or /w Akilleez in game :). CheersAkilleez1 Mar 16
Mar 14 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/10M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time - Progression Have farm / heroic optional raids running nearly every day for people who are keen. We are currently looking for dedicated players to join the team. We want to have compositional options when approaching progression, so we can take our guild to the next level. Recruiting active mythic + players. We have a bunch of players who love pushing high keys and spamming mythic +. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. Raid spots / Loot dependent upon attendence and performance. Raid spots are always up for grabs, we have a friendly competitive environment to keep everyone honest. we expect a high level of dedication from our raiders also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fwEHRS2nw add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac18 Mar 14
Mar 14 Returned players LF Guild My wife and I have recently moved to the server and are looking for a place to call home. We both used to live in Australia, and played on another server before we moved to Canada about 5 years ago, and then moved off to a North American server (7 ms latency ftw!) Fortunately, or unfortunately, we've moved back to Australia about 8 months ago to have our son grow up closer to family. We took a lot of time off the game, as the move was quite an intensive process - we left the game around HFC, and came back about 2 weeks ago. Since a lot of our friends have made the switch from Horde to Alliance (and I'd never played alliance since vanilla), we decided to move to a new Oceanic server and play alliance, so that way we could do crossrealm dungeons and things with them, when the stars (timezones) align. We both have lots of raiding experience, and at times might have been described as hardcore raiders, but these days have real life commitments (read: a child) that means we're looking for something far more casual. My favourite classes to play are a mistweaver monk, or a warlock - although when it comes to dps, I just don't want to play something horribly gimped. My wife tends to play almost anything, preferring tanking or healing. We both like to get the most out of our characters, and are a little obsessive when it comes to tweaking / tuning our performance. We're really theorycrafters at heart. We're both in our mid-30s, and so we're looking for a group of like-minded individuals who would could work with to maybe kill some things, and have some fun. After all, that's why we pay our subs, right? In terms of raiding while current, we've been raiding since vanilla, and while current raided the following: Vanilla: MC, Ony, BWL, AQ, Naxx BC: Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, MH, BT WoTLK: Naxx, Vault, Shrine, Ulduar, ICC - We then headed off at the end of ICC and didn't play again until late MoP MoP: SoO WoD: Highmaul, BRF, HFC If you think we might be a good fit for your guild, send me an in-game message sometime. I'll be online pretty much every night this week. My battletag is fattypanda#11504Temere1 Mar 14
Mar 8 (A) Returning player LF Guild Hey there, Resubbing after a 3month period away, looking for a casual guild or RP guild, pretty much that's it, will be joining on this character but mainly looking for a laid back casual guild, tbh i wont raid much more looking for the social side but wouldn't say no to helping out progressive guild raids or 5man mythic + pm me on bnet Juzz#6426Juzzys0 Mar 8
Mar 5 893 MW Monk LFG (Weekend only) My current guild is changing time and days that they are going to raid. I use to be a semi- hardcore raider and looking for more of a casual raid due too i work so much during the week. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my classes extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I was 4/10 H on my Monk MW 893,or Ret pally or Holy 879, or Death Knight 870 however I can play them well. Whatever fits your team. Raid days that i am available: Weekend raiding only any time will work Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun. And killing at the same time. I do not mind whether you are a Heroic or Mythic guild. I can transfer whenever, i would like to stay Horde. Some of my achievements: Cleared during progression relevance: MC 40 Onyxia 40 BWL 40 ZG AQ 20 AQ 40 (Except C'thun) Naxx 40 Doom Lord Kazzak Doomwalker Gruul's Magtheridon SSC TK BT Hyjal Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf) Naxx 10 & 25 ICC 10 & 25 Ulduar 10 & 25 Onyxia 10 & 25 Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf) Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic MSV Heroic Cleared HoF Heroic Cleared ToES Did not raid on heroic ToT - Did not raid at all SoO- 11/14 H EM - 7/7 H 3/7M TOV - 3/3H 0/3 M NH - 4/10 H Battle tag nerd35#1530Nuibilty0 Mar 5
Mar 4 Calling all Harry Potter fans Dear Reader, We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizardy! Hi everyone, I just created a new guild for little Professor Trelawney here and I am inviting anyone and everyone with a love for Harry Potter to come and join me in the awesomeness of belonging in a Harry Potter themed guild :D Will most likely set up a raid group once this alt gets to 100. My main is 10/10n 8/10h BRF atm. However it's really just a casual guild for awesome people to have fun, chat, maybe do mog runs and pvp if you feel like it. Contact me here, in-game or via Kitty#6795 if you wanna join Hogwarts! :)xTrelawney2 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H] <FROST> 7/10H NH - LFM DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 7/10H NH We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team - we have 2 extremely reliable tanks and 4 healers just lacking a few dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 889. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just cant seem to bolster our numbers any more to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it, if you want to discuss msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava1 Mar 4
Mar 1 New home Hi guilds Im currently seeking a guild to progress with. Im new to server and looking for a permanent home. Im happy healing and would enjoy to do so for any progressive guild out. Mythic keystones and raids if need be happy to be a sub even. I am available any day after 8pm server time except Thursday. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Whowatwhen/simple Is my armoryWhowatwhen1 Mar 1
Mar 1 <The Great Majestic> [A] LFM 10/10 N 2/10 H We are looking for friendly, casual raiders to join our guild for Night Hold Progression. We mostly need DPS and a healer. No class preferences. Monday night 7:30 AEST raid time. We usually run M+ other nights. Our core team is pushing +11. About us: We are a small guild with a core of 7 or 8 friends who have been playing together for a while. Our raid roster currently has 10-11 people. We are all in our mid to late 20's and most of us work full time. We have pushed through EN Normal and 4/7 of EN Heroic. We all enjoy the progression process and want to push through the content as a team, rather than relying on PUG's. We don't care about trying to push into mythic, but want to get through normal so we can make a start on heroic. We use Discord for guild chat and to organise raids. Who we want: Someone with a similar mind set to us. Ideally we would like people to come and hang out in our discord to try and grow our little community. Age is no barrier, but we want people who can be mature. For Nighthold progression, we want people who are ilvl860+, but we will consider anyone if you are willing to get geared up. Send me a message in game at Urible#6543, or on Discord at Urible#6100Yooree1 Mar 1
Mar 1 (H) Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hi, As stated in the title I am looking for a raiding guild after old guild disbanded What you can expect from me I have been playing this game for 10 years, and have a deep understanding of how to play and what is expected from a raider. I will show up on time with appropriate consumables. I will use any type of comms and be vocal if required. I will keep my gear up to date through farming appropriate content and I will always know how fights work before stepping into raid. My Experience In this current patch I am 10/10N and 3/10H. I am 878 Holy atm with other specs at a playable level. I have raid led in the past, and in more recent time been a healing shotcaller. I am a main spec healer and have healed for years with a deep understanding of all healers and how to heal in different compositions while utilizing my full toolkit available to me. What i expect from the guild Raid Times that suit me. I would prefer to play 2 nights a week, but I am flexible. I am available on the following nights: Monday 7-12ST Tuesday 7-12ST Wednesday 7-12ST Thursday 7-12ST Friday 7-12 (every second week I am unavailable) Saturday/Sunday Unavailable I expect a guild of mature players that enjoy the game and who enjoy progressing at a steady rate. I am open to be either a healer or rDPS in either a core or alt team. Feel free to either add me in-game for a chat Hype#12370 or reply to me here Thanks for your timeHyperian1 Mar 1
Feb 28 [H] 10/10H 1/10M - 1 night a week raiding Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE 10/10 Heroic, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time We are looking to add a few ranged DPS to our roster as we push into Mythic Nighthold. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You must have AT LEAST 3mil hp. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. We always progress to a Heroic clear first, before diving into Mythic. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury (alt+144 for the E) GM – Xeî (alt+140) Officers – Asha, Coalateral, Ydoajin, MeowmorgXeî0 Feb 28
Feb 26 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm.AEDT Recruiting DPS mainly looking for Spriest hunter lock mage or ww monk classes just a couple more short of a mythic/heroic raiding 20 man team come join a experienced team. Add me to set up a raid trial or even just a chat about things thank you Mickyd#11180 PS will consider any Class that is logging well and have awesome experienceKnawty1 Feb 26