Saurfang

Apr 3, 2015 Why oh why Is Desraging the GM of Tasty such a baby?Carders23 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 3, 2015 Bye Kaz Just a moment to remember Kazgorath The paladin tank leading Amputation. Full of Kazuals and wiping to tanking issues 24/7. He left after his guild committed mutiny and made the guild Triggered. You wont be missed <3Dubstep6 Apr 3, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 Kazgorath Credit Report Hi Everyone Just wondering how much gold you are owed by the player Kazgorath/when you loaned it to him/what he claimed it was for? I was stupid enough to loan Kazgorath 35k about a month ago so that he could purchase a mythic belt, and is yet to repay that gold. Total Debts Reported for Player: Kazgorath-Saurfang Creditor Amount (Description) Carders: 35,000g (Mythic belt)* Bullindk: 4,500g (Mythic neck) Dubstep: 20,000g (Mythic item-miscellaneous) Exotichunter: 42,500 (Nok mount cut) Guild(Amputation): ~60,000g (Unauthorized transactions/Stolen BoEs) Total: 162,000g * Repaid by guild bank funds but separated for reference purposes. It is actually owed to the guild bank. Carders9 Apr 2, 2015
Apr 2, 2015 <Forgot to Wipe>(A) 9/10H (Frostmourne) <Forgot to Wipe> - Frostmourne (A) 9/10H About Us We are a group of experienced players who would like to push end-game content on a 2 day raiding schedule. As we have less time then other guilds operating on a 3 day raiding schedule, we aim to reduce wasted time and make the most of our 8 hours per week together. Our aim is clear heroic BRF as quickly as possible, and move to mythic progression. Raid Information Raid Times: Saturday 8:30PM - 12:30am SVT Sunday 8:30PM - 12:30am SVT Voice Communication We use a dedicated Teamspeak 3 server. Loot Rules We will be using a loot council to distribute loot using several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude of the raiders. Loot decisions will be transparent and done fairly. Recruitment Currently recruiting all classes and roles. 660+ minimum, would prefer 670+. Contacts Whyteshadow (ox0#1854), Wulf (Daniel#15975)Whyteshadow0 Apr 2, 2015
Mar 31, 2015 Challenge Mode Gold Selling Gold Challenge Mode Dungeons. Price for a full 8/8 gold run is 325k. Price for a Single Dungeon is 70k. Realm Fastest Feat of Strengths also available to certain classes*. If you're interested in setting up a run with proven and experienced sellers send in game mail to Bbedk, Dugroto, Jaxy, Zunlol or Myself with your battle tag and a preferred time for the run and we will do our best to get back to you ASAP. *will be discussed with the team and interested party.Badmelee1 Mar 31, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 Lotion 9/10M LF Druid heals/non war tank <Lotion> is a newly reformed Saurfang PvE and PvP guild aiming at raiding Mythic for WoD. You may remember the old guild from early MoP <Lotion>, we represent the rebirth of that guild with many of the old raiders returning. Lotion achieved early success in MoP, with an Oceanic 7th Will of the Emperor and Oceanic 2nd Grand Empress Shek'zeer. At this point we guild merged with Avast for the remainder of tier 14 and all of tier 15, achieving several US 1st and 2nd kills. After skipping t16 we have returned looking for something more laid back but still fast progressing. Up until the 18/3/15 we have been a 3x3 guild, progressing at a fairly fast rate while doing these hours, however we've decided we'd like to push a bit harder and have opted to go 4x3.5. We are hoping to see some serious progression with the new hours and are excited We are currently recruiting anyone and everyone (including PvE, PvP and Casual), please note we are trying to keep high standards for raiders, you will have to prove yourself during the trial period to be guaranteed a spot. What you can expect from us in WoD: -A laid back yet efficient style of raiding -A relaxed environment of talented players looking to achieve decent rankings without pushing too hard. -A strong PvP environment within the guild with many PvP exclusive players. Openings: ALL Exceptional players Raid Times: Wednesday - 8 - 11:30pm AEST Thursday - 8 - 11:30pm AEST Sunday - 8 - 11:30pm AEST Monday - 8 - 11:30pm AEST Apply on the Website today! http://lotionguild.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=18 If you are looking to just join the guild as a friend and join in with whatever is happening at the time, feel free to whisper anyone online for an invite. Feel free to contact me (Lanzy#6931) in game with any queries/concernCpl85 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 [H] IMPERIAL-Nagrand 2 Nights 4/7M 10/10H Hi All IMPERIAL (Nagrand) is a semi-hardcore Oceanic raiding guild looking to make a name for ourselves. We prioritise RL over WoW but place progressive raiding high on our list. With a limited raiding schedule, we are looking for raiders who have the same mind set and goals to achieve full mythic clears of all raids while content is current. The guild is home to a number of ex hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to three or four nights of raiding every week. We are looking for skilled and experienced players who can only raid two nights a week while progressing through content at a relative pace. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time Monday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time IMPERIAL is currently recruiting the following classes and specs: Healer: 1 x Druid - Restoration 1 x Paladin - Holy 1 x Priest - Holy/Disc 1 x Shaman - Restoration DPS: 1 x Druid - Moonkin 1 x Mage - Any 1 x Priest - Shadow 1 x Rogue - Any 1 x Warlock - Any ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Requirements for Applicants: - Be punctual for raid times (100% attendance) - Know all aspects of class and spec - Have the right add-ons to assist game play - Team Speak installed - Raid awareness - Able to deal with various raid mechanics - Can handle wiping on bosses over and over again - Understand that sitting doesn't mean you have lost your raid spot - Not an elitist! - All in all, be reliable We are only recruiting those who are "exceptional" at what they do, experienced and dedicated to progression raiding within the two nights. Express all interests to the following members of our guild: - Slider (Slider#1934) - Astrobeast (Astro#1391)Slider0 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 30, 2015 [H] <Athanasy> 7/7H 4/7M 9/10H Athanasy are currently recruiting players to join or mythc raiding team. We are a relaxed guild of experienced raiders that like to progress through all current content. We raid Wednesday, Sunday and Monday nights from 19:30 - 23:00 server time. Athanasy are currently after a Mistweaver, Resto Druid or Resto Shaman to help complete our healers. We are also looking for a couple more dps to round out our team. if interested please contact either: Turtler - Officer (Monobrow#1907) Tubs - GM (cathjoda#1594) NKD - Raid Leader Armeddevil - Raid Leader (armeddevil#1737) @AthanasyGuild http://athanasywow.enjin.com/Tubs2 Mar 30, 2015
Mar 29, 2015 Ret/Prot and Mage duo LF Raid guild. Hi All, I am looking for a weekend raid guild (alliance only) for my partner and I to raid with. My main is a Ret / Prot paladin @ 686/684 ilvl respectively. Proficient as either spec My partner is a 680 mage Server transfers are not a problem for us. We are perth based and work normal office hours, so we would need to fine a group that matches our timezone. Main things we are looking for is: - Focused, fast paced group (but not over the top) - Great community feel. - Guild that helps each other to achieve a common goal. - Heroic level raiding. We are not looking for a normal mode team. - Fri / Sat / Sunday raiding is preferred but we can do weekdays if it is not too late. We have both been raiding for a while and have a lot of experience. If you have room in your guild and would like to chat please let me know: Akeon#6473Akeon1 Mar 29, 2015
Mar 27, 2015 [A] Distortion 3/7M HM 10/10H BRF recruiting Distortion was formed towards the end of BC content with the aim of 25 man progression based raiding. The guild was originally formed to fill a gap in raid time slot previously unavailable for Alliance on our server. We are a New Zealand time zone guild and while a large percentage of our members are Kiwi's, we also have a healthy Australian player base and others from as far as Canada and the US. We are a mature 18+ guild. Our average age would be around 25, with most of us managing full time jobs and families outside of the game. What we are looking for We are looking for individuals with similar aims and ideals as our own, with a focus on pushing themselves to the best of their abilities and maximizing their potential in an effective, organized raid team. Recruiting: Mage = Medium Druid (Boomkin) = Low (Feral) = Low Death knight (DPS) = Low Monk (Dps/Heals) = Medium Paladin (Healer) = Medium (Dps) = Low Shaman (All specs) = Medium Priest (Holy) = (Medium) Warlock = Low Warrior (Dps) = Medium Current Tier Progression Highmaul 7/7 Heroic 3/7 Mythic BRF 10/10 Heroic 0/10 Mythic Raid Times: Server (AEST) Wednesday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Thursday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Monday - 6PM to 9PM (AEST), 8PM-11PM NZT Realm Caelestrasz/Nagrand What we require from you! You must be a mature minded player who knows their class inside out and have a willingness to learn or take advice. You must have a high raid attendance we would expect members to maintain around 90% if you can't commit to this please do not apply. We expect you to show up early with flasks, food, potions and all gear enchanted and gemmed. A sense of humour is required and we do like to have a laugh on vent but know when to be serious and get the job done. We are after players with a high situational awareness who can adapt quickly to a given encounter and strategy. A stable internet connection – If you are constantly capped or experience a high rate of dc issues in 20 man we would rather you not apply. We expect any applicant to be geared 665+ ilvl and 690 (Legendary) ring. LOOT We operate a Loot council system. To Apply http://www.distortion.co.nz Feel free to contact us in game Logbo#1396 GM Evani1990#1324 or join our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/distortionNZ/Evani6 Mar 27, 2015
Mar 26, 2015 Rdps looking for casual raiding guild Hi all, probably a story you've heard a thousand times lately but i recently came back to wow after a bit of a break for WoD and am looking for a casual raiding guild. Nothing too hardcore, just maybe once or twice a week that are more in it for the fun, rather then the mad sprint to mythic. I haven't raided much since I've been back so ill be happy to be called a newbie. I usually run my hunter, but have both a destro lock and blood dk ready to go as well and play mainly nights. I'm a 23 Aussie guy and am looking for a solid group of mature guildies more then anything though i do work shift work so i can be on call some nights though otherwise Im generally pretty reliable. Cheers!Äncientt0 Mar 26, 2015
Mar 23, 2015 RIP Mr LKY RIP Mr LKY Well let us pay our respect for the passing of a great man by spending 30mins in front of Stormwind Cathedral and follow by a march off to the Valley of Heroes in the remembrance of him. I am honour to have live my life under his leadership and prosper in the glory of the nation. Venue : In Front of Stormwind Cathedral Server : Dath'remar / Khaz'goroth Time : 6.30 pm (GMT8) or 9.30pm server time Duration : Event will start from 23rd to 27th daily If u are Horde or not on my Server make a pally toon and run to SW will do. Knight Captain Titaniuc ( aka The Insane ) 1st CDO Battalion For Honour and GloryTitaniuc1 Mar 23, 2015
Mar 22, 2015 [H] All or Nothing LF Raiders 7/7, 8/10N 6/10 All or Nothing currently seeking Heroic Raiders to progress into Mythic The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 7/7 Heroic HM, 8/10 Normal BRF and 6/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil If you would like to join please go to http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.com more info PST Vestera#6655 or Paddo#6366Vessy0 Mar 22, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Ret/Prot Pally LFG Hi Guys I am a 660 Ret and Prot pally currently looking for a stable raiding guild to join. (the current guilds team is sadly no longer running). I'm looking to committing to a good group to get better as an individual and guild. Happy to switch between tank and dps depending on what is needed. So far I'm progressing through 7/7 HM normal and 5/7 HM heroic but only in pug groups. Have done some work in BRF going 4/10 normal Free to raid Sundays, Wednesdays and some Fri/Sat Looking for a fun and relaxed group of people! add me in game on Seano090#1218 for a chatOwenlars0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 13, 2015 Procrastination Heroic 7/7, Want to progress. Procrastination is currently looking for more competent players well versed and knowledgeable of their class and upcoming changes that could effect your class. looking for 2 healers (Holy Pally/Disc Priest) and an off tank (warrior/DK), Also have some spots open for some up to scratch DPS. Currently raiding 2, maybe 3 days a week and are interested in forming a mythic team. We also have non scheduled normal runs, for people stil gearing. There is also a fun casual side to the guild, if all you want is to have have fun and socialize. Vent and a working mic is required if you're planning to raid with us. Contact My battle tag ihaia#1332 for more information or contact me in game if i'm on. You can also contact the guild leader directly at; SageParadoX#1435Slyfa1 Mar 13, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 <> <Icon> (5/10H, Th/Su 9-12) Wants RDPS <> Realm: Thrall Faction: Horde Email: IconGuildThrall@gmail.com Twitter: @Icon_Guild Raid Days: (Alt-Friendly) NBRF Tues, HBRF Thurs/Sun 9 PM -12 AM EST VOIP: Mumble Loot System: Master Loot & roll MS>OS, Loot Council on Tier Pieces Current Raid Progress: 5/10 Heroic BRF Classes We Want: Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Holy Paladin, Boomkin Are you a veteran raider with a hardcore mentality? Do you find your playtime limited by real life responsibilities? If the answer to both of those questions is a resounding "YES" then <Icon> is the guild for you! We're all quality players who've been gaming for a long, long time. The passage of time has honed our skills but also rendered us... older. With age comes added responsibilities such as career and family and so while might still be badass raiders (we were the 5th most progressed guild on our sever in our heydey) we are forced to adopt a more casual schedule. For this reason we're labeling ourselves "semi-hardcore". We raid twice a week (Thursdays and Sundays from 9-12 PM EST) and are progressing quickly through Heroic Blackrock Foundry. As soon as we can we plan to dive head-first into Mythic! We're not about server firsts in <Icon> but when we do play we mean business. It's business time. The conditions are perfect... We do not have our Mythic team set in stone so if you prove yourself with your skill, availability, and attitude you can secure yourself a spot in Icon's first-ever Mythic Squad! Above all, though, we're about fun. If you have a good sense of humor and take your game seriously without taking yourself too seriously you'll fit in just fine! If you feel like we'd be a good fit send me a tell at Mahanaxar#1991. If I'm not online (which is most of the time during the day) shoot me an email at IconGuildThrall@gmail.com or hit me up on the Twitter machine @Icon_Guild. Hope to speak to you soon! -MahaMahanaxar0 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Calling healers and dps of Saurfang Well that was a fuster cluckAtlaswing9 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 Calling healers and dps of Saurfang aAtlaswing2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 10, 2015 [A] LF raiding guild Mage and a warlock 660+ looking for a weekend raiding guild. Have 6/7 H HM and 3/10 N BRF. We don't mind raiding 1 or 2 nights mid week just prefer weekend times.Azamage2 Mar 10, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 [H] All or Nothing 7/7, 8/10NBRF 5/10HBRF All or Nothing currently seeking Raiders The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 6/7 Heroic HM, 8/10 Normal BRF and 4/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil If you would like to join please go to http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.comVessy0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 [A] Parental Guidance - NZ friendly Parental Guidance is a newly formed guild. Raiding Fri nights only (whoa i know hard core) 17:45pm ST. Normal and Heroic raiding only (no Mythic). For more info whisper, or head to www.pg-raiding.com for more info. Recruiting all specs roles. Expecting to have a real random mixture of raiders so apply if you are willing to learn or if you are already pro and have a massive amount of patience then come on in. http://www.pg-raiding.comJaaye0 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 7, 2015 Mythic HM and Challenger Gold! Im just wondering what the prices are for a Mythic Highmaul Full clear with all loot for both specs and title! Also after a price for a challenge mode gold clear aswell! Thanks.Tuls2 Mar 7, 2015
Mar 6, 2015 . Looking to join progression Raid team. Wanting to raid 2-3 nights per week available all nights excluding Friday and Saturday From 8:30 pm Realm time to 11:30 pm Realm time. Whisper me in game or add me on battletag BigBadBessa#1834. Not willing to transfer or Change faction at this stageLutz2 Mar 6, 2015
Mar 5, 2015 [A] Circles from Heaven recruitment Circles from Heaven is a friendly easy going casual guild currently looking for raid members. Currently we are looking for healers and dps. We are also always looking for members who are just looking for a friendly and easy going guild to call home. As long as you ready to learn and have some fun anyone is welcome If you would be interested in joining or would like more information feel free to add me Kamo#6905 or our guild-leader Devarthus#1266. Majority of raid members 7/7 heroic highmaul and currently 9/10 normal on brf. Circles from Heaven hopes to hear from you soon!Tsukí1 Mar 5, 2015
Mar 3, 2015 [H]<Siege> 7/7H 7/10H recruiting Siege (7/7 heroic 7/10H), is recruiting for our raiding team! We have been around since the beginning of Cataclysm. We began as a casual guild clearing partial BoT & BWD and towards the end of Cataclysm, we began clearing content and completed full (H) Dragon Soul clears each week. We cleared 11/14 Heroic(pre 6.0) in Siege of Orgrimmar before taking a break to return in Warlords of Draenor. Raid night are: Wednesday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Thursday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Sunday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Monday - 7:00 - 10:30 STV (extra day if required) During progression, our raid times may extend to a 4 day week. We are currently recruiting all exceptional ranged DPS and 1 Healer with DPS Off spec(Druid/Shaman) other exceptional applicants are welcomed! Please apply at http://siege-saurfang.wowlaunch.com/ or contact myself (Shammytammy#1927), GM Karnak(Karnak#1222) or any officer in game for more information.Shammytammy4 Mar 3, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 [A] [7/10H] Lunar Solaris 2 nights LF TANK Hey, we're a friendly social and raiding guild, formed in late MoP on Saurfang alliance. Current progression is 2/7M Highmaul and 7/10H Blackrock Foundry. Only 2 nights a week - Wednesdays and Sundays, 8:00 - 11:30pm. The guild is active and social, with plenty of faces around on non-raid nights. All classes and roles will be considered. We ARE actively recruiting a new main tank (non-paladin). Add one or more of our recruitment officers for a chat: Quasic#1499 Lahoud#1930Quasar6 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 2, 2015 Collusion! Collusion - Saurfang - is primarily a PvE focused guild with a desire to continue moving forward along with the game. The guild is comprised of several real life friends and many other mature members who have become friends from the guild. Our core demographic involves mature and dedicated players, so rest assured there is no drama where we are from. We are currently 7/7 N HM and 4/7 H HM and 3/10 N BRF!. What we want from a player: Ideally we are looking for reliable, consistent players with well adjusted raid awareness and an ability to adapt. We are not an angry bunch, so if you bugger up don't stress, but your ability to identify where you are lacking will allow us, as a guild, to help carry you forward. Class needs: Healer Priority Pally / Monk (bonus for OS tank spec) Lesser but not out of the question Shammy DPS Lock / Mage / Hunter / Shaman (elemental - bonus for OS healing) ilvl Ideally healers would be around 650+ with at least 6/7 N experience and a knowledge of heroic mechanics. DPS ilvl would ideally be 655+. If you do not meet these requirements please do not shy away, but we are realistically looking to move forward and not backward. If you're 645 and can pull the same numbers as someone better geared, we want you! Raid Times: We have currently added a third night to our raiding schedule. Wed + Sun from 8 : 30 pm (invites at 8) are core progression nights. Monday nights (same time) will either be dedicated for what's left over or OS / alt nights. This is currently an experiment so please take the expectation of Monday with a grain of salt. Loot System: Lets face it, most of you will be applying for the shinies, which we understand. We currently use EPGP to keep it fair an consistent with our core raid group. Please note that we have a 4 night (one weekish) trial period for all new recruits. Thats not to say you're not entitled to drops that would normally be DE'd, and you will accumulate EP, but given some unfortunate circumstances, we as a guild thought this trial period was a necessary step forward. We want dedicated people. If you have made it thus far and are interested, we would love to speak to you. Yiewme (#6363) - I will be on most frequently during the week. During or before raids, contact Bowthazar - GM - Scàpegoat I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you all.Yiewme4 Mar 2, 2015
Mar 1, 2015 Couple looking for raiding guild We're after a guild with raiding nights which work for us. We're available on two of Sun, Mon, Thurs and Fri. We're alliance 656 holy priest and a 647 BM hunter on Saurfang. We're not up for hardcore, stupendously serious raiding - we'll take raiding seriously, but it's important that everyone remembers it's all for fun. We're in the Melbourne timezone. Feel free to add me Royce#1995 for a chat or to organise a time for us to raid together to see if we get along.Chaldene0 Mar 1, 2015
Feb 28, 2015 [A] LF rmd/god No current rating, have played other classes to 2.4ish previously. Hook me up.Mmonica2 Feb 28, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 (H) 672 Bear Tank LF Casual Raiding Guild My Current record is 7/7 Higmaul Normal 6/7 Highmaul Heroic and 9/10 BRF Normal Basically I am looking for a casual raiding guild I am over doing semi hardcore raiding. People tend to forget that this is just a game and when I get scolded like a little child because I make a mistake or I am having a bad night that really takes out all of the fun from the game. No I am not perfect yes I make mistakes everyone does it, some people need to build a bridge. Anyway enough of my rants I still want to raid but not seriously anymore I want to meet up with a mature group and have a laugh and if we get a few bosses down in the process sweet!!! I am 44 years old and my main is my guardian druid I have left my previous guild and I am available at anytime Taker care & peace guysAntpugga1 Feb 27, 2015
Feb 26, 2015 <Persephone> 7/7H 9/10N LF Melee DPS <Persephone>(Saurfang) is a Fun and Friendly guild we consider ourselves to be a Semi-hardcore raiding guild having some success during SoO 6/14M Prior to 6.0. We are hoping to find a suitable Melee dps around the 655 ilvl mark with TeamSpeak and a working mic to complete our 20m Mythic team. Raid times are 8pm until 11pm (Aest) Friday and Sunday. For any more information please message me in game Romaji#1549Vyndresh1 Feb 26, 2015
Feb 25, 2015 672 WW Monk LFG for Casual Raiding. Hi, Amon here, Have all voice App and mic(Vent/TS/Mumble/etc) Done all HM Heroic and some BRF Norm. Looking for - Alliance / Horde Guild (most prefer Horde) - Available (Wednesday(depending on shift) / Thursday / Friday) 1 or 2 weeks for raid should be fine. - Have a rogue 633 alt / low other alt. Thanks.Amonrippz3 Feb 25, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 [H] Pass the Peacebloom 7/7H 1/7M LF DPS Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 Website: www.passthepeacebloom.com Current Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Pass+the+Peacebloom About Pass the Peacebloom The guild formed in June 2014 with a core of 10 members and started raiding SOO 10M. With the announcement of WOD and Mythic raiding we expanded our roster to accommodate the changes. Currently we aim to keep a strong 20-23 man roster to clear mythic while current. We raid less than most guilds clearing mythic which means our time is valuable to us no matter what we are clearing. This also means we can accommodate players with fulltime jobs and other commitments. What is expected of you? • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guilds progression. • Come to raid prepared and on time having read up on all fights. • Give 100% each raid night. • Being able to take constructive criticism What to expect from Pass the Peacebloom? An efficient raiding environment where we try to waste as little time as possible. Experienced Guild leadership who are constantly trying to improve the raid. As we are raiding only two nights a week we need to be as efficient as possible. Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is Saurfang server time. • Thursday: 8 - 11pm • Sunday: 8 - 11pm Sample BRF Raid schedule First week or so • Wed- Optional normal • Thursday: Heroic • Sunday: Heroic Post Gearing weeks • Wed- Optional Hero • Thursday: Mythic Prog • Sunday: Mythic Prog Guild Goals- Whilst we do not classify ourselves as a hardcore raiding team we still aim to be not only the top guild on server for two nights a week but top 5 oceanic as well, as such this means that we must utilize our time to maximum potential. Please note we do enjoy mucking around and telling jokes etc while we raid. Recruitment If you're spec or class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. Currently Needed: • Exceptional DPS • Hunter • Mage • Enhancement Shaman • Balance Druid • Death Knight • Monk Please keep in mind current logs of your performance will drastically increase your chances of a successful application. Please apply through our websites forum: www.passthepeacebloom.com Contact Info: BattleTags Crystal#1810 Zychotic#1566Zychotic8 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 23, 2015 Multiple Players LF Social/Casual Raiding Hi All A few lads in our group are looking for a guild who raid once or twice a week, to which we can join in. We've raided some through Highmaul (couple of us 6/7H) and are yet to touch BRF, but looking for a chill group who's happy to progress at an easy pace. We can cover a few different roles, so we can discuss what you might need and see if we can fill it. We don't mind joining a guild who need to work on gearing others; just to be doing something at all would be great. A Wednesday or Thursday night would be preferable. We're located in Melbourne/Townsville/NZ. CheersPontos5 Feb 23, 2015
Feb 22, 2015 H All or Nothing 7/7HHM 7/10 NBRF 2/10 HBRF All or Nothing currently seeking Raiders The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current Progression 6/7 Heroic HM, 7/10 Normal BRF and 2/10 Heroic BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted • Must have TeamSpeak3 • RC Loot Council for loot I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS and Ranged DPS • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/All+or+Nothing http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/rclootcouncil If you would like to join please go to http://all-or-nothing.wowlaunch.comVessy0 Feb 22, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 7/7H 1/7M 663 fury/arms war Lf2 night raiding As stated in the title, a decently exp fury/arms warrior looking for a guild to progress in mythic that raids 2 nights per week. I am available any day/times between 4 pm - 11 pm server time.Bàné2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 21, 2015 669 RESTO LFG with Casual Raiding 669 Resto Druid looking to join a progressive raiding and social guild. Mic and programs available for use. I've done a bunch of HM heroic and I have more raiding experience on toons for SoO. Preferences if Possible • Alliance • Mature age members in Guild • I'm available for possible raid days (Wed / Thurs / Fri / Sun) • Anywhere in between 7 - 11:30 Oceanic SVT • 1 or 2 raids a week would be great • Also I have a 647 Shadow/Disc priest alt that can help in BRF.Näyru2 Feb 21, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 660 Hunter LF Sat/Sun Raiding (10PM to 1AM) I'm looking to jump to an oceanic realm to support my raiding needs. My time this would be 3AM to 6AM. I can be a little flexible but not much. I am currently 6/7H HM. Let me tell you, it was brutal getting there via pugging. I typically take care of all raid mechanics that I can (stands, stack swaps, flame thrower, absorbs, stacking DoT swapping) without issue. My most accomplished raiding toon was lessqqmorepp (goblin mage on suramar). Still sporting the legendary staff from firelands. I took a break from WoW and now I'm back. I am very dedicated and with these raid times I can make raid 99% of the time. I come to raid on time, prepared, studied and ready to raid. If anybody is even slightly interested and raid times are close, please contact me. Given a raid spot, you will not be disappointed with my performance.Lessqq1 Feb 20, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 [H] <Siege> 9/10N 3/10H recruiting Siege (9/10N, 3/10H BRF), is recruiting for our raid team! We are a 20 man raiding team and we have been around since the beginning of Cataclysm. We began as a casual guild clearing partial BoT & BWD and towards the end of Cataclysm, we began clearing content and completed full (H) Dragon Soul clears each week. We cleared 11/14 Heroic in Siege of Orgrimmar before taking a break to return in Warlords of Draenor, where we achieved 7/7 heroic, 1/7 mythic Highmaul. We are currently 9/10 normal and 3/10 heroic Blackrock Foundry Raid night are: Wednesday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Thursday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Sunday - 7:00 - 10:30pm SVT Monday - 7:00 - 10:30 STV (extra day if required) During progression, our raid times may extend to a 4 day week. We are currently recruiting all ranged classes! :) Please apply at http://siege-saurfang.wowlaunch.com/ or contact myself (Aspharr#1957) or any officer in game for more information.Shuangpang11 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 Rogue LF Raiding Guild I'm 6/7N, looking to join a raiding guild :) Please feel free to post your website or anywhere else I can apply, thanks!Parshsa1 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 17, 2015 [H] All or Nothing LF RDPS/MAGE 6/7HHM The basics: • Based on Saurfang • Raid times: Thursday to Saturday 8:00pm Server time • Current progression 6/7 Normal/Heroic HM and 2/10 BRF We are looking for: • Skilled and committed players for WoD raiding; • Raid awareness; • Punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played or willing to learn • Fully gemmed, enchanted I have specific interest in the following roles: • Skilled DPS (Mage) • Healer (druid, priest, pally, monk) viable DPS offspec a bonus Will also look at other skilled classes/roles not listed above and accept applications from social members. If this sounds like you contact me (Vestera#6655) or Padak (Paddo#6636)Vessy2 Feb 17, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Looking for raiders Rosenkreuz Orden is recruiting new members for our core BRF raiding team. We are a committed and competitive raiding guild. We are looking for exceptional Druid tank & heals plus 22k+ DPS. Raid time:8.30-11.30 Wednesday, Friday & Sunday. PST Paradigma or Tombstone!Tombstone0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Standard Nerds is recruiting Hello Standard Nerds is recruiting for some intrepid adventurers to join our raids. We're a guild of established, mature players who want to get the most out of the game while still enjoying our hobby, on a raid schedule that isn't too onerous. This expansion, we've cleared: Highmaul: Normal 7/7, Heroic 6/7, Mythic 1/7 so far. Blackrock Foundry: 4/10 normal so far. Why are you recruiting? We've had a few people have to take a step back due to either real life commitments, or raiding just not doing it for them right now. Natural turnover, albeit a couple more than you'd like at once - but that's life. We're looking to fill any gaps with like-minded awesome people like you. Where are you going? Ultimately, our aim's the top. We want to get back to Mythic and beat the best that the game has to offer. However, we're approaching this pragmatically, and getting an appropriate amount of gear and experience in normal, then heroic before marching on. We're determined, but realistic. When do you raid? Raid times: Mon & Wed 8pm - 11pm server time/Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time Current recruiting needs 1 x tank (non-DK preferred for balance) 2 x healers 2 x ranged damage (healing OS is nice, but not essential) Any awesome apps will be considered, please get in touch for a chat even if you don't fit the list above. Contact details Feel free to add me, Azazel#1894 for a chat, or check out http://standardnerds.enjin.com/recruitment Thank youAzazel1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Female, ex-raider, LF guild of good peeps Hi all, It's the usual story - I though I kicked the habit years ago but one little taste and I'm hooked. So, ex-hardcore, female, mid 30s, professional, family, Australian looking for guild. I ran a pretty decent raiding guild from vanilla to wrath so I know how to pull my weight but also what I want from a guild. The game has changed since I left so I'm pretty happy to be considered a newbie in other respects, but I am not looking for hand holding, just a good crew. My old guildies are still good friends, we stay in touch even though we haven't played together for years, so I'm more interested in good people than progression. If you have a good team progression is much easier! I'm looking for a mature guild that doesn't take itself too seriously but still knows what it's doing, able to take a joke but not full of bigots or trolls. I'm currently 85 Enh/Resto shammy with a hunter in the wings (so I'm not the most uber addition toon wise yet) but I've only been back a week. I play most nights til late. I don't accept random guild invite spam so please chat to me first. Totems Totems To... nevermindRepression8 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [H] IMPERIAL 2 Nights 3/7M Highmaul 3/10H BRF Hi All IMPERIAL (Nagrand) is a semi-hardcore Oceanic raiding guild looking to make a name for ourselves. We prioritise RL over WoW but place progressive raiding high on our list. With a limited raiding schedule, we are looking for raiders who have the same mind set and goals to achieve full mythic clears of all raids while content is current. The guild is home to a number of ex hardcore raiders who can no longer commit to three or four nights of raiding every week. We are looking for skilled and experienced players who can only raid two nights a week while progressing through content at a relative pace. Raid Times: Wednesday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time Monday: 7.30pm - 12pm server time IMPERIAL is currently recruiting the following classes and specs: Healer: 1 x Shaman - Restoration DPS: 1 x Shaman - Elemental 1 x Warlock - Any ALL SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED RAIDERS WILL BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY REGARDLESS OF RECRUITMENT NEEDS Requirements for Applicants: - Be punctual for raid times (100% attendance) - Know all aspects of class and spec - Have the right add-ons to assist game play - Team Speak installed - Raid awareness - Able to deal with various raid mechanics - Can handle wiping on bosses over and over again - Understand that sitting doesn't mean you have lost your raid spot - Not an elitist! - All in all, be reliable We are only recruiting those who are "exceptional" at what they do, experienced and dedicated to progression raiding within the two nights. Express all interests to the following members of our guild: - Elyene (Elyene#1541) - Astrobeast (Astro#1391)Astrobeast1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [H] From Scratch 7/7H Recruiting Hi Everyone, From Scratch is a newly formed guild located on Saurfang (OCE/Horde), which is currently looking for new members to complete its Heroic/Mythic raid team. We are a small group of experienced players who have cleared heroic Highmaul, and now would like to progress further by establishing a new raiding guild. We hope to eventually recruit enough skill/experienced raiders to establish a mythic team of 20+ raiders. Our raid times are: • Wednesday 7-10 pm server time • Sunday 7-10 pm server time We encourage anyone who is interested in applying to join the raid team to either post on this thread or message myself and other guild members in game. Currently in need of all roles Add myself: Darty10123#1774 Please include some basic information about your raiding xp, role and current ilvl. Edit: We are also looking for an experienced/skilled guild to merge with, due to our struggle with recruitment. Our raid make up currently consists of: 1 x fury warrior 1 x blood dk 1 x guardian druid (can dps) 1 x warlock 1 x ret dps 1 x holy pally 1 x mage Message myself (Darty10123#1774) if interested in merging.Imgonatank10 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Husband and wife team looking for a Guild Hello all , after a extended break from WOW and recently moving from silvermoon server we are looking for a guild to call home. We are looking for a casual based guild that enjoys dungeons , friendship and fun . though we would prefer a mature guild of players. Though we have both raided in the past and on Rift was in a heavy raid guild I for one now need a break and just have fun so casual raiding would be ok but I cannot commit to full time raiding any more. We play most days/nights :) Tanvaras - is a warrior / tank lvl 100 ( protection) Tamica - Druid - lvl 100 healer ( feral as my off spec) leatherworker/ skinner We both have voice chat :) We are both live in South Australia and have 5 children - my 18 year old plays a Mage , I also have 7, 6, 5 , 13 month old ( lil raiders in the making ) ( My 7,6,5 year old also have accounts) I also have my Mother who plays and has 3 or 4 accounts , so yes we are a wow family ! :) Thank you in advance :) Merry xmas Tam <3Tamica4 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Tank looking for Social Raiding Guild I have recently come back to the game after a long break during MoP and I'm looking for a friendly social guild that is pretty active. I'm also looking to get back into the raiding scene, I raided all throughout Cata but have not had much experience since then. I currently have a Guardian druid at iLvL 652 but haven't done much raiding in WoD yet. I'm currently playing on alliance side, but could also faction change over to horde.Skarrlet1 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 [A] One Percent 6/7H HM and 7/10N BRF <One Percent> Is an Alliance based guild on Khaz'goroth/Dath'Remar. We are currently looking to recruit more players to in order to form a 20man Mythic raid team for WoD. Our current ~15man team is 5/7HM and is made up of mature experienced players. What we have to offer: We provide a mature and stable raiding environment. We have a raid team that doesn't cancel or change times at the last minute, a knowledgeable player base, a friendly low-drama atmosphere, consumables on the night, and a consistent team core that has mostly been together for over two years. Our demographic is largely 21+, mostly Australian, friendly, a mix of genders, and generally easy-going but still motivated to push for progression. Our times are a bit later than most guilds and very suitable to those in Brisbane! Raid Times Monday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am *Server Time We are looking for someone with the following! - Be able to raid 3 nights a week. - Must have Mumble. - Experience in some form of progression raiding would be ideal. (Please provide logs) - Must be knowledgeable and comfortable with their class and spec. We are actively recruiting the following roles: Tanks: Death Knight - Low Demand Healers: Priest - Discipline - High Demand Druid - Restoration - Medium Demand Shaman - Restoration - Medium Demand Melee DPS Death Knight - Unholy/Frost (tank OS desirable) - High Demand Warrior - Arms/Fury (tank OS desirable) - High Demand Monk - Windwalker - High Demand Range DPS Hunter - Medium Demand Mage - High Demand Warlock - High Demand Shaman - Elemental - High Demand Druid - Balance (resto OS desirable) - Medium Demand Priest - Shadow - High Demand Please submit applications through our website: http://onepercentwipe.com/ All exceptional players welcome even if your class is not listed above.Antiarin2 Feb 10, 2015