Saurfang

Oct 2, 2014 LF Normal Garrosh kill Hi, I am looking for a Normal Garrosh kill. Don't really care about loot. Willing to pay 20k. Add BORTICUS#1754 if you can help me outBorticus0 Oct 2, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 [H] Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes! Hey guys, we're selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes for 100k or 12k per individual dungeon. Our group is available most weekdays and we'll clear it in 2-3 hours tops. :) Contact me, Bigdumbidiot or Calamita in game to set up a time. Come join us for some fun!Jilliene39 Oct 1, 2014
Oct 1, 2014 pls delete this post. thanks :-)Ryanpeter0 Oct 1, 2014
Sep 30, 2014 Ajantis Heroic Siege sales http://ajantis-guild.com/sales/Mushin27 Sep 30, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 Mage LF Raid Team Hey guys. I'm looking to find this mage a solid core raid spot for 6.0, WoD and beyond. Due to unfortunate IRL circumstances, I've been unable to raid as much as I'd have liked to in MoP, but I'll definitely be free to pursue a continuing raid position in 6.0 and beyond. Raiding the remainder of SoO would be a plus, but I understand a much higher ilvl/exp is practically mandatory this late in the tier. Available all nights except Friday and Saturday. More than willing to go for either Alliance or Horde. More than willing to transfer server for a solid spot, although the Oceanic realms are much preferred. Preferred raid times are anything from 6:30PM to 12:30AM AEST (GMT+10). There is some flexibility in this. Feel free to add Yamask#6406 for a chat. Cheers all, hope to get in touch soon.Yamask2 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 [A] 580 Hunter LF Guild! Hey guys, im pata and i main a 580 item lvl survial hunter. Ive recently been looking for a guild to not only finish heroic SoO but also raid mythics when the time comes. I'm more than capable of pulling great numbers, showing up on time with full repair flasks etc and i can move out of fire. As i only started playing wow about a year ago or so i don't have any previous raiding experience but in SoO im 9/14HM with experience and pulls on heroic spoils and thok. If you would like to contact me please add me in game at pat27#1837 so we can have a chat. or of course post of this topic. Look forward to hearing from you!Patababe1 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 26, 2014 can sum1 pls help warchief orrock needs to buy 2s points on his hunter hes way too lazy Orrock#1837 pls pstOrrock0 Sep 26, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 looking for guild (Horde) looking for a horde PVE guild, that take can take new wow player like me :) (have many other mmorpg experiences)Frozeen0 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 23, 2014 Buying Garrosh killl Buying Garrosh kill on Alliance or on horde with Alliance gold if you get what I mean my horde is on another server so can't use horde gold on this server. Hit me up on btag if you are keen to sell the kill Greebly#1175Crepuscule0 Sep 23, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 LF Herald of the Titans group Greetings As per title, I'm looking for a Herald of the Titans group. I have a Blood DK tank ready to go. Add me on Oped#1371 if you're interested. CheersOped0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge mode Whisper me or send me in-game mail if you have any inquiries or if you wish to secure a spot. We are asking 80k for the full clear or 10k for an individual dungeon.Shammytammy3 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 19, 2014 Any alliance guilds selling n garry kills? Hi, looking for a n garry kill for myself (556 hunter) and brother (563 drood tank). Wondering what the going rate is?Drosoka3 Sep 19, 2014
Sep 18, 2014 Buying N Garry Kill 20K Looking to kill Normal Garrosh before 6.0. Don't care about loot and don't care about any boss before him either. I have vent, ts3, mumble & skype. Gold & toons are Hordeside Saurfang prefer not to have to jump through hoops to do it elsewhere. Mail me in-game or drop a message here thanks. I will pay upfront for reputable guilds. edit : Just had a great run with BNC. Thanks guys! No longer buying.Zephinism0 Sep 18, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Pls Raid plsDolanlol5 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 Tribute to a Lost Brother My friends. World of Warcraft has lost a giant tonight. And I have lost a friend. That's right. He was like a brother to me, but not like an actual brother, I mean it the black people use it. I think it has a lot more meaning that way. Stoneclaw totem died tonight. He joined his brothers in the great WoW client above. With the arrival of Mists of Pandaria, we will be joined by many new friends, like Capacitor totem and Overpoweredas!@#$ Stormlash totem, but we will always remember Stoneclaw totem, for his sunny disposition and ability to save my life. Most sad of all perhaps, Stoneclaw leave behind a wife and son. Healing Stream Totem, I know that life might seem tough, but you need to be strong for Stone Bulwark totem, Stoneclaw would have wanted that. I recall one such occasion, only recently. I was on low hp, heading into an Onslaught, with debuff. By all accounts, I should've died right there and then, but I had a friend with me. Stoneclaw totem, nobly shielded me at the last second. Please, take a moment to peruse the album of Stoneclaw totem and I's adventures, with attached soundtrack. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYI_vUIO5OE&feature=related http://imgur.com/a/CzYPz Beautiful, I know. I still can't believe he's gone. RIP Stoneclaw, you were taken too soon. Loving father, brother, husband, you will be sorely missed. Although your body may decay, I know your spirit lingers on, through your son, Stone Bulwark Totem. In loving memory, please listen to the final piece of music, while pondering the life and times of Stoneclaw totem with this picture. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpTYG_Sqqdg&feature=related http://imgur.com/hDCSMConvictfish21 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 16, 2014 [A] <Perception> LFM WoD Mythic [closed] *Update* Seems unreal but we have filled our 20-man Mythic team! We thank all who has shown interest and as well as all the quality applications for the past few weeks! Good luck and may the RNGesus be with you! - Bran Perception (10/14HM, Dath'remar/Khaz'goroth) is looking for a few more exceptional players to join our team in preparation for WoD! Are you: - Excited to smash out some Heroic/Mythic raiding when WoD hits? - Looking to raid with a great bunch of positive and fun people? - Looking for a friendly, respectful and inclusive guild to be a part of? If so, you might fit right in with us! We are in particular looking for other like-minded players with a positive attitude to be a part of our progressive team. We are close to filling our 20 man Mythic team, and having received several quality applications this week we have updated the recruitment list for the last couple of spots in our Mythic team: Medium priority: Enhancement shaman Feral druid We are looking to go straight into Heroic/Mythic SoO raiding when 6.0 starts and Highmaul when the new content from WoD arrives. We raid on Mon, Weds and Thurs 8pm-10:30pm AEST. We also run social nights on Sundays where we do vintage content/achieves/fun. If we sound like the guild you've been looking for, or if you have some questions, feel free to drop either me (Altjira#1459) or Tamuriil (Tamuriil#6286) a chat. :) *although we are interested in the classes/specs listed above, we would still like to hear from you regardless! Cheers, Bran http://perception-khazgoroth.enjin.comBranwell2 Sep 16, 2014
Sep 14, 2014 [H] <Pass the Peacebloom> Roshy 10 Norm - 15k Guild Name: Pass the Peacebloom Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Format: 10 man Normal Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 10m Siege of Orgrimmar --- 14/14N <Garrosh 10m Norm Kills> •PtP Is Now Selling Garrosh 10m Norm Kills, With Loot. - 15k > UPDATES < •Heroic Progression put on hold, to avoided burning out the team! About Pass the Peacebloom This guild formed in June and started 10M raiding shortly after, full clearing within a night. We are growing quickly. We are looking to fill up our raiding roster going into WoD. We encourage raiders to push other raiders to achieve maximum Skill and DPS Dungeons, Scenario's, and Old Content Completed regularly for Capping, Transmogs and Achievements. Recruitment Since the unveiling of WoD and the new 20-man mythic raiding format at Blizzcon, we have been recruiting in hopes of expanding our roster. While selective recruitment is open to all outstanding players for core positions, we are in high need of the classes/roles listed below. Do note that versatility is very important during progression, making players that are proficient on their alts or in multiple specs extremely valuable to us. If you're spec/class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. • Currently Not Recruiting, Feel free to apply non the less Basic Expectations of You • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression. • Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights. • Give 110% each raid night. What to Expect From Pass the Peacebloom • Efficient raiding environment. • Strong and experienced guild leadership. • A fair and effective loot council system for loot distribution. (EPGP) - (WoD) Raid Schedule All times are GMT +10, which is also the Saurfang realm time. • Sunday: 7:30pm - 11(Till Clear) BattleTags: • RL - zychotic#1566 • OP - Impulse#1452Poseidon7 Sep 14, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Saurfang characters not in armory This is my first time posting on WoW forums. My Saurfang characters are not coming up in the armory app or on the forums, only my Dath' Remar characters are. Any known reason why this is happening? Am i the only one or do i need to set it up in my account settings somehow? ThanksRurz2 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Looking for Guild Hi Saurfang, I'm a 14/14N experienced Feral/Guardian Druid looking for a new place to call home. I would like to find a friendly PvE guild that focuses on progression with a fun atmosphere. Not interested in an extremely large guild, nor do I care for cutting edge progression. Hoping to find a close-knit group of people and possibly make some new friends. CheersAmras3 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 [A] Alani Tag - Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Basically I'm wishing to sell the tag on Alani in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms for 30k in-game gold on alliance saurfang. Most people do not realise that although the mount drop is soulbound, anyone who is grouped at the time of the kill can loot it. How I wish to do the trade is to group up, I would change the loot method to Master Looter. Upon kill, I'd loot the mount to myself, then I would trade it via the normal trade window to the buyer. My Btag is Kado#1529 P.S Anyone this is clearly not the saurfang toon I wish to sell it on. Armory is being a pain atm, so just add my btag :)Kádison4 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Saurfang Armory Down? Does anyone know what's going on with the Saurfang armory? I'm unable to find any of my characters, haven't been able to since we went down for maintenance a few weeks ago (us and lightbringer were the only two realms to go down). I'm even forced to post on an alt that's on Frostmourne. Has anyone contacted blizzard?Loqua4 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 STORMCHASERS Just a note to any former Stormchasers who read the forums: since our guild no longer exists, we've migrated to a new guild called Gumboots. If you'd like to rejoin the Stormchasers crew, just find anyone from Gumboots for an invite. Most likely there'll be at least one of us at Shrine.Farady0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 7, 2014 Returning (somewhat inexperienced) player Hello all, I have just Re-subbed and pre purchased WoD after about 1 year off. However, the only level 90 character that i had was a level 90 death knight which i was more than sick of playing. I am currently levelling a druid which i plan to make restoration and am also going to use my 90 boost on a DPS class (most likely warlock but still indecided) and learn that as best as i can as well. I am still unsure of which i am going to main but it will be one of these 2. I am looking for a guild that is willing to take me in and hopefully include me in a raid team if they have the patience for someone that may need to relearn a fair bit of stuff. thank you for your time reading this!Phantazm0 Sep 7, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 Old player returning to wow seeking guild For the past year i have not played wow and only recently started up again, Starting in BC through Wrath and Cata I Main Tank'd Heroic clears with ease from guilds Descendants and In Another Castle, i was trispec pally so could change for whenever needed. I am seeking a fun friendly active guild to return to this game and learn with.Celenya4 Sep 1, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 Please delete, double post ...Amras0 Sep 1, 2014
Sep 1, 2014 <Exit Wound> - LFM for 10m Heroic & WoD <Exit Wound> - Horde Frostmourne While being new to Horde Frostmourne, Exit Wound has been active on the alliance side and has now come home to horde for the new expansion. Having been active raiding wise since the beginning of Cata, it was only the past couple of months that it was decided to take a well earned break. However, now that we have a release date for Warlords of Draenor, Exit Wound is now opening its recruiting for a Mythic 20m team. We are on the lookout for players who enjoy the game and are quite happy to put the time and effort into the game, and who know their class extensively well in order to be a successful raiding team. We also promote a mature and relaxed environment but having a good laugh while downing content. However, in the meantime to see MoP out, we will be forming a 10m Heroic Team to build and expand on for WoD. Few players having 14/14h experience, we're looking for more players to bring fresh blood to the guild. The following days and times WILL change for WoD, but for now; Days: Thursdays and Mondays Times: 7pm - 10pm svt Roles Needed: 1 Tank and RDPS, however... all roles will be considered. Experience/ilvl needed: Knowing we're nearing the end of the expansion, we would like players who are capable of doing heroic raiding. Keep in mind, this is a brand new team and while most of us have extensive experience in SoO - it will depend what we can recruit at this time. If you're interested or would like a chat, feel free to contact me on: babydoll#1299Sweetwings4 Sep 1, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Looking for guild who wants to progress! 568ilvl Survival Hunter LF Guild who really want to progress in WoD. Looking for a guild i can stick around with for years to come. Interested in joining as soon as i can. Can fill out applications but prefer to have a trial run with the guild, Just to meet the people and you can do a assessment on me. I pull my weight :) can raid any day of the week at any time! Currently on Alliance Caelestrasz. Willing to Realm or Faction change!! B-tag - pittybruz#1841Sweetpuffz0 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 resto shammy lf a h siege raid for 3 weeks The raid team of which I am a member is taking a break for a few weeks and I am keen to push ahead with my progression during this time. Sooo, let me know if you can do with a raid-aware healer for your heroic progression (I am 582 ilvl, 8/14 and would prefer to pitch into a group that is not far below this point). I am not after a permanent spot or to join for WoD, I am quite happy where I am. Just thought I'd see if anyone on this realm can use me before I pug through OQueue. Contact me via ingame mail if you'd like a chat. CheersPukyiu1 Aug 31, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Any guilds that have serpent pet? Any guilds on Saurfang that are selling the Thundering Serpent Hatchling (and maybe even Thundering Jade CS mount)? I want to get the hatchling before patch 6.0 hits.Bambara0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 thinking of transfering to here Greetings. I have been playing WoW since 2006 and recently come back from a long hiatus. I really enjoy raiding and was an active raid member in my guild, which is now mostly dead. The reason being that half of them left the server while I was away, so now I am thinking of transferring this guy who is my main over to this server and I was wondering how the raiding is like here, and how the population is like specifically on the horde side. (Just want to avoid having a ghost town again) Thanks for your time.Cainwolffang8 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 WTB Relic of Yu'lon Have been trying to buy this trinket for weeks. Willing to pay good gold for one.Dib0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WTB Gold CM carries for SSB, MP, and Seige. Prefer to do them Alliance side, but I am willing to transfer if I can get them done this week. Pst price in game to Silhouettic or Lovebytes. I have 9/9 Golds on two other toons that weren't carries so I won't be dead weight. Have pots and flasks also. Ready to go asap.Redascetic2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Selling 9/9 gold challenge modes once again. Hit me up in game or with an ingame mail to secure a spot now, after a break we are back in the game, selling 9/9 clears in under 2.5 hours for the new price of 100k. Also selling specific dungeons for 12k each.Dark4 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 25, 2014 Server Problems Thursday we had scheduled (unscheduled) maintenance. On Friday our resets were wiped. Then characters not appearing in the armory. Saturday DCs. And now during raid time we have mass DCs with half the raid on a long (60min+) queue time to get back in so it looks like we'll have to cancel. Blizz what's going on here? Seems lag is affecting multiple servers but lock wipes and armory issues are specific to Saurfang. Would be nice to have some sort of update/announcement rather than having to ask what's going on and piece a story together via whatever blue post or Tweet we can find.Paracetemol10 Aug 25, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 572 Fury Warrior LF Raid Guild Hey all, I'm currently looking for a raid team spot for H SoO. 10/14H xp 572 ilvl Nights available: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (every second Saturday). Reply to this post for more info or add me in game Darty10123#1774 CheersImgonatank8 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 24, 2014 [H] <Exemplary> recruiting WW monk for heroic We are currently 7/14 and progressing fast, we have a place in our core team for a wind-walker monk. we raid 8-11 Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday AEST. Feel free to reply here or add myself (Necotrucido#1848) or Scargrim (Skargrim#1387) for informationMedara4 Aug 24, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 lf a a freindly guild LF a friendly guild to put my toons in now and future toonsFallenchick0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Guild in Progress (8/14H) LF DPS As the tittle suggests we are looking to recruit 1 skilled/geared dps for our core heroic progression team asap. Currently 8/14H and looking progress as far as we can before WoD release and new content. Raid nights are Wednesday-Thursday 8.30-11.30 Prefer Boomy, Mage but all serious applicants will be considered. Please contact me Soulus#1918 in game for more infomation.Thermic1 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 563 BrM/WW Monk looking for guild Hi guys I'm a BrM monk main with WW os. I'm 14/14 normal (with many wipes on all bosses so I've learnt From the mistakes) looking for heroic progression before WoD. if I fit a role please give me a whisper Ryonus#6389Ryonuspm0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Fashion Alot of you have itDolanlol4 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 WTB Lockboxes Like the title says............. WTB Ghost Iron Lockboxes for 50g per box WTB Elementium Lockboxes for 35g per box CoD in game to Pikaçhu - Thanks in advancePikaçhu0 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Please close Sorted :)Deldepth1 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 Ominous vs 25 Heroic Garrosh Nerdscreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU7f1o3XdkI&feature=youtu.be We killed it first attempt of the night so wasn't recording as didn't expect that to happen.Synli10 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 554 Resto Druid lf Raiding Guild 10/14 HM ExperienceValakor0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 566 Mage lf Raiding Guild 10/14 HM ExperienceKeiothan0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 12, 2014 579 Frost Dk lf Raiding guild 10/14 HM Experience.Mytholaian0 Aug 12, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 [H]<Almost Mythic> <Almost Mythic> (14/14n 1/14h) Are looking for a healer (prefer Druid/Pally/Monk) and a dps/heal hybrid to join our core raid team 560+ ilvl. Must know all normal fights, but Heroic experience not necessary. We are willing to take someone 550+ or with less experience as long as they have the ability to learn and listen! Raid times are Wed, Thurs, Sun 8.30 till 11. Leave a message here or whisper Aldusa or Belrog in game :)Aldusa0 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 Alani Mount I have 10 skyshards and I am wts the Alani Mount. Note: You have to be exaulted with the following to use the mount- Order of the Cloud Serpent The August Celestials Golden Lotus (Revered) Mail me in game with offers if you are interested. ThanksTazzdevil13 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 3, 2014 LFG/WTB 9/9 Gold Challenge Modes Hey Having, to some extent, caught up with things after a lengthy period of absence, I'd like to get 9/9 Gold in Challenge Modes sorted. Therefore, I'm either looking for: (a) a group who also wants to do this and have a stable weekly schedule to work at it or (b) a group willing to 'carry' me in return for gold Send me an in-game mail if (a) or (b) is of interest to you. Cheers!Wendy3 Aug 3, 2014
Aug 1, 2014 WTB Ebonweave Gloves & Mantle of the Locusts Need for transmog set: - Ebonweave Gloves - Mantle of the Locusts or Sympathetic Amice (shoulders) Leave your tagYoshikira0 Aug 1, 2014