Saurfang

Apr 5 [H] Titan 4/10m LF Tank Mythic Prog 2 nights Titan is a group of ex hardcore raiders who now enjoy a slightly more leisurely pace to raiding. We set standards for a good atmosphere of fun in the guild/raid but believe in knuckling down when it comes to tackling Bosses and content. We expect raiders to come prepared with consumables and knowledge of their class and Raid encounters.. Our aim is to recruit good raiders who still enjoy Mythic progression but cannot commit to 4 nights a week raiding. We are looking for a couple of more solid players to join our Raid roster for 2 a week Night raiding. Currently we have cleared 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M TOV and are 4/10M in Nighthold. Raid times: Wednesday 7:00pm - 10:00pm ST. Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. ***Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Optional for Some farm related content*** Current Recruitment needs **high importance **Paladin, Druid or Monk Tank** Balance Druid Ret Pally Enh Shaman Aff Lock Fury Warrior Resto Druid or Mistweaver Monk All exceptional players are encouraged to apply. Apply at: http://titan-saurfang.shivtr.com/ Please contact Kamonoz (Btag kamonoz#1216) ,Kerbs (Kerbs#1427) , Lunchtime (Lunchtime#11646) or Bigdaddybear (sinner#1774) directly if you have any questions or want to chat.Kerbs15 Apr 5
Apr 5 [A] Pit Crew - 5/10M LFM Pit Crew was started Wed 11th Jan 2017. It was started by a group of raiders and officers from Ominous on alliance Saurfang who were looking for a different raiding environment. While the guild is brand new, we have members and officers with end game raiding and leading experience from every raid tier the game has had. Our first raid tier as a group in Pit Crew will be Nighthold. Guiding principles - 1. Mature aged raiding guild. Generally, the people we're looking for are 25+ years old. We don't check ID's at the door, but most of us are 25+ and don't want to deal with angsty teenage garbage. This is a place for adults, to enjoy the company of other adults, and kill internet dragons together. 2. Attitude. While this ties in closely to maturity, it's something that's very important to us so I'll make a point of it. Having a guild with negative, aggressive or otherwise toxic members is a big drain on people. It makes people not want to log on, it makes us not enjoy the game and it's something we take seriously. How people, treat other people, is one of the most important things we're looking. I don't care how amazing a player someone is, they won't be invited if their attitude and the way they interact with people is not acceptable. 3. Mechanics first raiding. Bosses die when, as a group, we execute all the elements of the fight. Yes, dps can be one of those elements, but overall dps for a fight is generally a pretty poor gauge of a person's contributions towards trying to kill that boss. I want people to be the best they can be, and absolutely, part of that is being capable of doing good damage, but what's more important is where and when you're applying that dps. If you're someone who's main reason for playing this game is "winning the dps" then this isn't the guild for you. 4. Player skill and commitment. While I feel the other 3 points are more important when we're looking at new members, we are still a raiding guild, and how good players are at the game kind of matters. As a guild, we want to clear the mythic raid content as soon as we can. Part of that means bringing in the best possible 20man team we can for each new encounter we face. So while I'm happy for people to be in the guild that meet the first 3 requirements, if you want game time on progression content, you will need to be the best you can be. This will require you to do research on your class and the fights, and to practice your spec regularly. So that's generally what we're about and what's most important to us at Pit Crew. Raid times - We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun 7:30 – 11pm server time. (Oceanic) Loot - For mythic content, we use EPGP. For flex mode content ( normal/heroic ) we us personal loot, and encourage people to sell/trade gear they don't need to each other. Progression expectations - Being a brand new guild and lacking numbers I expect it may take us some time to get there, but generally the level of progression we'd like to be working towards is in the 800-1500 world rank region. Currently seeking - DPS ( with healing Off-spec prefered but not required ) Any questions please don't hesitate to contact any of the officers below in-game. Evov#1446- Raid Leader Bume#5979 - GM Half#1693 - Recruiting Scream4me#6307 - Recruiting Gilthresa#1552 - Healing officer Thanks CelestineCelestiné2 Apr 5
Apr 2 (H) Mythic Weekend lfm [Fluffy Kittens] H on Zuljin is currently rebuilding our Mythic raid team. We have made solid progress, however have openings on our 20M Mythic roster due to real life taking away a few of our raiders. What Do We Offer Current raiders receive guild repairs /flasks /food provided each week, we just ask you donate spare mats to the Gbank so this can be maintained. A solid group of individuals progressing on current content, continuously making AotC, while maintaining a light and friendly raid environment. Officers willing to help you balance stat weights, rotations, and mechanics for optimal efficency. Members reliably parsing above the 80th percentile, eager to progress further into Mythic content with you. What We're Seeking Current needs are: Ranged DPS Rogue Enh Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter 1 healer (pref with viable dps OS) While these are our current needs we are willing to trial any player looking for a progression minded guild while maintaining that fun relaxed environment. Current raid days are Saturday and Sunday 8-11 EST. With Friday being a optional day for alt / trial member runs. Please contact anyone below for more information. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Apr 2
Mar 24 [H] <FROST> 9/10H - LF RDPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 9/10H NH We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team - we have 2 tanks, 4 healers, mixture of melee and ranged dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 896. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but are looking to bolster our numbers to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it and we use discord as voice communication, both are required to be downloaded before trial. We are also seeking more casual members to do dungeons, m+, guild runs, bg's and alt raids. If you would like to discuss msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava3 Mar 24
Mar 21 [A] <Phalanx> 8/10 NH LF Dps and Heals <Phalanx> is a raiding guild on Saurfang [Alliance] currently looking for committed and competent players to join us for Heroic progression. Raid timing Sundays and Mondays: 8:15pm - 11pm [Server Time] Recruiting Ranged Dps x3-4 - Elemental Shaman - Mage - Hunter (Preferably Marksmanship) - Warlock Healers x2-3 -Restoration Shaman -Priest (Preferably Disc) -Restoration Druid -Mistweaver Monk Expectations As a player - Respect other raiders - Able to commit to raid timings, barring exceptional circumstances - Come for raids prepared (Fight knowledge, preparation of consumables, readiness of gear) If this interest's you please message me on Koup#11592 for any and all questions.Koup1 Mar 21
Mar 19 nope editedRainingblood0 Mar 19
Mar 16 Lf Friendly Guild. Hey Guys, New to Saurfang and Looking for a friendly guild to join. Not worried about guild achieve points or guild progression or anything like that, Just after a guild that enjoy playing together and that has a good bunch of people. Post on here or /w Akilleez in game :). CheersAkilleez1 Mar 16
Mar 14 [H-Frostmourne] <Build Trumps Wall> 4/10M Hi :D Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday 7:30-10:30 Server time - Progression Have farm / heroic optional raids running nearly every day for people who are keen. We are currently looking for dedicated players to join the team. We want to have compositional options when approaching progression, so we can take our guild to the next level. Recruiting active mythic + players. We have a bunch of players who love pushing high keys and spamming mythic +. We have a super big/active community = D Mic / Discord required. We expect our raiders to educate themselves on upcoming progression fights, account for their own consumables, be cool with being subbed and be responsible for maintaining a decent level of performance as it pertains to their class. Raid spots / Loot dependent upon attendence and performance. Raid spots are always up for grabs, we have a friendly competitive environment to keep everyone honest. we expect a high level of dedication from our raiders also - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fwEHRS2nw add dmac16#1960 to enquireDmaac18 Mar 14
Mar 14 Returned players LF Guild My wife and I have recently moved to the server and are looking for a place to call home. We both used to live in Australia, and played on another server before we moved to Canada about 5 years ago, and then moved off to a North American server (7 ms latency ftw!) Fortunately, or unfortunately, we've moved back to Australia about 8 months ago to have our son grow up closer to family. We took a lot of time off the game, as the move was quite an intensive process - we left the game around HFC, and came back about 2 weeks ago. Since a lot of our friends have made the switch from Horde to Alliance (and I'd never played alliance since vanilla), we decided to move to a new Oceanic server and play alliance, so that way we could do crossrealm dungeons and things with them, when the stars (timezones) align. We both have lots of raiding experience, and at times might have been described as hardcore raiders, but these days have real life commitments (read: a child) that means we're looking for something far more casual. My favourite classes to play are a mistweaver monk, or a warlock - although when it comes to dps, I just don't want to play something horribly gimped. My wife tends to play almost anything, preferring tanking or healing. We both like to get the most out of our characters, and are a little obsessive when it comes to tweaking / tuning our performance. We're really theorycrafters at heart. We're both in our mid-30s, and so we're looking for a group of like-minded individuals who would could work with to maybe kill some things, and have some fun. After all, that's why we pay our subs, right? In terms of raiding while current, we've been raiding since vanilla, and while current raided the following: Vanilla: MC, Ony, BWL, AQ, Naxx BC: Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, MH, BT WoTLK: Naxx, Vault, Shrine, Ulduar, ICC - We then headed off at the end of ICC and didn't play again until late MoP MoP: SoO WoD: Highmaul, BRF, HFC If you think we might be a good fit for your guild, send me an in-game message sometime. I'll be online pretty much every night this week. My battletag is fattypanda#11504Temere1 Mar 14
Mar 8 (A) Returning player LF Guild Hey there, Resubbing after a 3month period away, looking for a casual guild or RP guild, pretty much that's it, will be joining on this character but mainly looking for a laid back casual guild, tbh i wont raid much more looking for the social side but wouldn't say no to helping out progressive guild raids or 5man mythic + pm me on bnet Juzz#6426Juzzys0 Mar 8
Mar 5 893 MW Monk LFG (Weekend only) My current guild is changing time and days that they are going to raid. I use to be a semi- hardcore raider and looking for more of a casual raid due too i work so much during the week. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my classes extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. I was 4/10 H on my Monk MW 893,or Ret pally or Holy 879, or Death Knight 870 however I can play them well. Whatever fits your team. Raid days that i am available: Weekend raiding only any time will work Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun. And killing at the same time. I do not mind whether you are a Heroic or Mythic guild. I can transfer whenever, i would like to stay Horde. Some of my achievements: Cleared during progression relevance: MC 40 Onyxia 40 BWL 40 ZG AQ 20 AQ 40 (Except C'thun) Naxx 40 Doom Lord Kazzak Doomwalker Gruul's Magtheridon SSC TK BT Hyjal Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf) Naxx 10 & 25 ICC 10 & 25 Ulduar 10 & 25 Onyxia 10 & 25 Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf) Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic MSV Heroic Cleared HoF Heroic Cleared ToES Did not raid on heroic ToT - Did not raid at all SoO- 11/14 H EM - 7/7 H 3/7M TOV - 3/3H 0/3 M NH - 4/10 H Battle tag nerd35#1530Nuibilty0 Mar 5
Mar 4 Calling all Harry Potter fans Dear Reader, We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizardy! Hi everyone, I just created a new guild for little Professor Trelawney here and I am inviting anyone and everyone with a love for Harry Potter to come and join me in the awesomeness of belonging in a Harry Potter themed guild :D Will most likely set up a raid group once this alt gets to 100. My main is 10/10n 8/10h BRF atm. However it's really just a casual guild for awesome people to have fun, chat, maybe do mog runs and pvp if you feel like it. Contact me here, in-game or via Kitty#6795 if you wanna join Hogwarts! :)xTrelawney2 Mar 4
Mar 4 [H] <FROST> 7/10H NH - LFM DPS <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 7/10H NH We are currently seeking a few DPS to round out the team - we have 2 extremely reliable tanks and 4 healers just lacking a few dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 889. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just cant seem to bolster our numbers any more to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it, if you want to discuss msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava1 Mar 4
Mar 1 New home Hi guilds Im currently seeking a guild to progress with. Im new to server and looking for a permanent home. Im happy healing and would enjoy to do so for any progressive guild out. Mythic keystones and raids if need be happy to be a sub even. I am available any day after 8pm server time except Thursday. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Whowatwhen/simple Is my armoryWhowatwhen1 Mar 1
Mar 1 <The Great Majestic> [A] LFM 10/10 N 2/10 H We are looking for friendly, casual raiders to join our guild for Night Hold Progression. We mostly need DPS and a healer. No class preferences. Monday night 7:30 AEST raid time. We usually run M+ other nights. Our core team is pushing +11. About us: We are a small guild with a core of 7 or 8 friends who have been playing together for a while. Our raid roster currently has 10-11 people. We are all in our mid to late 20's and most of us work full time. We have pushed through EN Normal and 4/7 of EN Heroic. We all enjoy the progression process and want to push through the content as a team, rather than relying on PUG's. We don't care about trying to push into mythic, but want to get through normal so we can make a start on heroic. We use Discord for guild chat and to organise raids. Who we want: Someone with a similar mind set to us. Ideally we would like people to come and hang out in our discord to try and grow our little community. Age is no barrier, but we want people who can be mature. For Nighthold progression, we want people who are ilvl860+, but we will consider anyone if you are willing to get geared up. Send me a message in game at Urible#6543, or on Discord at Urible#6100Yooree1 Mar 1
Mar 1 (H) Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild Hi, As stated in the title I am looking for a raiding guild after old guild disbanded What you can expect from me I have been playing this game for 10 years, and have a deep understanding of how to play and what is expected from a raider. I will show up on time with appropriate consumables. I will use any type of comms and be vocal if required. I will keep my gear up to date through farming appropriate content and I will always know how fights work before stepping into raid. My Experience In this current patch I am 10/10N and 3/10H. I am 878 Holy atm with other specs at a playable level. I have raid led in the past, and in more recent time been a healing shotcaller. I am a main spec healer and have healed for years with a deep understanding of all healers and how to heal in different compositions while utilizing my full toolkit available to me. What i expect from the guild Raid Times that suit me. I would prefer to play 2 nights a week, but I am flexible. I am available on the following nights: Monday 7-12ST Tuesday 7-12ST Wednesday 7-12ST Thursday 7-12ST Friday 7-12 (every second week I am unavailable) Saturday/Sunday Unavailable I expect a guild of mature players that enjoy the game and who enjoy progressing at a steady rate. I am open to be either a healer or rDPS in either a core or alt team. Feel free to either add me in-game for a chat Hype#12370 or reply to me here Thanks for your timeHyperian1 Mar 1
Feb 28 [H] 10/10H 1/10M - 1 night a week raiding Endless Fury – Horde Saurfang PvE 10/10 Heroic, 1/10 Mythic Nighthold 1 night a week raiding Sunday nights, 1900 (7pm) -2230 (10:30pm) server time We are looking to add a few ranged DPS to our roster as we push into Mythic Nighthold. Whilst we only raid one night a week, most of our players have high played time during the week to work on our characters and ensure we squeeze the best out of them – it’s just that now we’re all old with kids and real jobs and cannot commit to several hours consecutively more than one night a week. To maintain a roster spot, you need to be ranking ~50% or higher for your spec. To increase your chances of getting a Mythic run, you need to be ranking 70%+. You must have AT LEAST 3mil hp. You would be unlikely to be able to achieve all those requirements at low ilvl or artifact trait level – we are not after project players to gear up, we need players who can contribute straight away The kind of player we are after is one that takes a Mythic progression raider mindset, and applies that to one night a week raiding. We always progress to a Heroic clear first, before diving into Mythic. Apply at www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com or speak to one of us in-game (we may be playing an alt, so /who Endless Fury and ask someone if an Officer is online). Endless Fury (alt+144 for the E) GM – Xeî (alt+140) Officers – Asha, Coalateral, Ydoajin, MeowmorgXeî0 Feb 28
Feb 26 Aftermäth-Aman'Thul 10/10H Recruiting Mythic Aftermath-Aman'thul 10/10H Raid Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday 730-10 pm.AEDT Recruiting DPS mainly looking for Spriest hunter lock mage or ww monk classes just a couple more short of a mythic/heroic raiding 20 man team come join a experienced team. Add me to set up a raid trial or even just a chat about things thank you Mickyd#11180 PS will consider any Class that is logging well and have awesome experienceKnawty1 Feb 26
Feb 26 [H] <Disenchanted> 9/10H LFM DPS <Disenchanted> is currently seeking more DPS to expand our roster as we head towards Mythic. In particular we are looking for 1 DPS with good Heals OS, Warlock, and Balance Druid. Our raid times are 8pm-11pm Server Time, Wednesday Farm night, N Elisande/N Gul'Dan, through the first 9 heroic bosses. Sunday/Monday Night are Prog Nights, currently H Gul'Dan. For more information see disenchanted-saurfang.weebly.com, or Message Gotchamind or Yudi in-game, or add me @ Gotchy#1469Gotchamind0 Feb 26
Feb 20 H Weekend 10/10H 1/10M lf rdps Fluffy Kittens is a Zul'jin weekend guild who is looking for new raiders to complete our raid team for heroic and mythic. The guild formed with veteran friends returning to the game and looking to form their own raid team to tackle progression. Our leadership (myself included) has top US 50 raid experience in past raiding tiers. We do not view ourselves as a self defined hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, but rather a group of friends looking to have a good time while killing bosses in a quick organized manner. We are structuring our raid group in a way, that allows us to raid on a relaxed 2 day schedule while still progressing. In order to achieve this we are seeking highly skilled players, who have good attendance. We won't waste your time, so dont waste ours by not showing up. Progression: 10/10N 10/10 H 1/10M Expectations: We expect raiders to show up to most raids, and if they know they are going to be unavailable for a raid night that they let us know ahead of time. Healers and DPS are expected to know their stat weights, rotations, and pull according numbers appropriate for their item level (we will work with you, but you have to put in majority of the effort). Flasks and food will be given by the guild IF said raider donates materials to the bank. Raid Times: 8-11 EST Sat & Sun with optional loot run on Friday *Note potential trials are often required to go to the Friday run* This is in order for us to better analyze logs from you, and see how you perform mechanics wise before being brought into progression. Loot: Going into Night Hold we are using a loot council style system. Raiders will be rotated in every week to participate. More information can be discussed about this upon meeting each other. We are actively seeking these classes and roles. Tanks: dps w/ tank OS Healers: Discipline Priest Druid DPS: Melee: Rogue Range: Open If your class or role isn't listed contact us anyway, exceptions can always be made based on performance. Contact info: Reply on our recruitment thread or add the following btags to get in contact with an officer. Recruitment Officer: Thanatos#12871 Other Recruitment Officer: lonewolfmcq#1468 Guild Master: Phobia#1707Douchebruh0 Feb 20
Feb 16 LF raiders. Hey all. "Chaotic Beginnings" (horde) a semi hardcore raiding guild LF dps players to bolster are raid team for mythic prog. Currently 8/10 herioc. LF players with exp in the current tier and a high ilvl to move straight into mythic. 3 nights a week. Wednesday, Thursday and Monday. 8:00pm til 10:30. Server time. Fun and awesome ppl. Plz msg me muliks#1569 or down below with any questions.Muliks0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Recruiting <Council of Elders> Raiders n PvP <Council of Elders> are recruiting players for raids, mythic+ and fun times. As a newly formed horde guild we are looking for players of all types, social, leveling, and raiders. Everyone is welcome! Website: http://coesaurfang.wordpress.com/ Leaders and core team are; 1/7 M -7/7 H EN, 3/3 ToV, and 10/10 Nighthold. We are aiming to build a semi-hard core raiding guild, with many social/leveling/old content activities intertwined. Raid times: WED/FRID <8.30 - 11pm> Server TimeCurrently Recruiting for Core Team: 1 Tank (tentatively filled) 2 Healers DPS/tank off-spec(tentatively filled) DPS: (Melee DPS and Ranged) Fun Raids: Saturdays <8.30-11pm> Gear run for everyone Emerald Nightmare (Norm/Heroic) Mondays <8.30-11pm> Old world Raid night, everyone welcome, transmogs, achieves, loads of funBelin4 Feb 16
Feb 15 Sever Merge? Hiya Saurfang friends! If I could get y'all to give the post found here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752168613 some attention so we could possibly get a blue response as to why our servers haven't been merged together yet, it'd be awesome for the both of us! Just leave your comment letting them know you're interested to find out why this hasn't happened. Thank you!Epibolt3 Feb 15
Feb 14 [H] <FROST> 10/10N 5/10H <FROST> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 5/10H NH We are currently seeking 1 healer and a few dps (healer with dps offspec ideal) - we have 2 extremely reliable tanks and 3 healers just lacking dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 889. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just cant seem to bolster our numbers enough to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it, all trials would need 100% attendance the 1st 2 weeks and a min 85% after, we also regularly run alt raids and push m+, alts and casuals are welcome. We would also be interested if another small guild wanted to merge due to an increased difficulty in recruiting, we are willing to discuss guild changes if the right merge comes along, if you want to discuss msg me in game on Ava, Avasham or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava0 Feb 14
Feb 13 [H] <Rebirth> @ Saurfang SGT/AWST (7/7H) ...Arýâ3 Feb 13
Feb 13 INDEF LF Ranged DPS, Heroics-only Thurs/Sun [H] INDEF - Heroics Only, 10/10N NH, 4/10H NH, 7/7H EN and 3/3H HOV, Thursday/Sunday 8-11PM AEST (GMT +11) LF Ranged DPS! [H] INDEF are looking for an awesome ranged DPS who also has a good sense of humour and is just generally a nice human being. It would be nice if you were an Spriest, Boomkin, Mage or Hunter. You would have to have some experience in the current raid tiers, be able to read and review your own logs / do your own theorycrafting and come with a stash of Dad jokes/puns. You’re also going to have to have a working mic/headset which means you’ll have to talk to us on Discord a lot (sorry in advance). INDEF are basically older than most small pets at this point. Our core group has been raiding together since BC, and have spent most of our WoW time doing Hardmode/Mythic content. We decided to turn a page a couple of years ago and go Heroics-only so we could keep a smaller (re: cult-like) group size and stress a little less as we all move on in life. We keep things fun, fast and goal-oriented, have an active Mythic+ scene and even have a few achievement / pet hunters if that’s your thing. We pride ourselves on having a stable raiding group every xpac, pushing ourselves to meet performance goals and achieve rankings, being excellent to one another and having a laugh while we do it. We’re currently 10/10N NH, 4/10H NH, 7/7H EN and 3/3H HOV (pre-nerf), and are about to get stuck into serious heroic progression. We raid Thursdays and Sundays, 8-11PM AEST (GMT +11). Feel free to hit me up for a chat at Velly#1791 if you have any questions or an awesome Dad joke I can share next raid.Vellykins4 Feb 13
Feb 12 [H] LF GUILD MERGE OR DPS - 4/10 H NH <Shadows Demise> is a small semi-hardcore late night raid guild on Saurfang, current progression 7/7 H EN, 3/3H TOV, 4/10H NH We are currently seeking any smaller guilds interested in a merge due to our decreasing raid numbers and lack of people to recruit, we have 2 extremely reliable tanks and 4 healers just lacking dps, the raid team avg ilvl is 887. RAIDING DAYS: THURS/SUN/MON RAIDING TIMES: 10pm ST - 1am ST We have a close group of dedicated and reliable raiders but just cant seem to bolster our numbers any more to progress further, we are currently trialling loot council and are having great success with it but we are willing to discuss guild changes if the right merge comes along, if you want to discuss msg me in game on Ava or add me on bnet - GrumpyKitten#127300Ava0 Feb 12
Feb 10 <H> Kopitiam @ Barthilas GMT+8 (7M/1M/1M) ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Gengen25 Feb 10
Feb 9 wtb 10/10 N/H NH & M TOV/EN as title says please message me in game, if im not online when you are send me an in game mail, fresh 110 only paying with gold.Vilhj0 Feb 9
Jan 28 7/7M 1/3M Ranged DPS H] <Detox> (7/7M 1/3M) is a semi-hardcore two night a week raiding guild on Oceanic Saurfang. Raid Times: Wednesday and Sunday, 8pm to 11pm Server Time Currently Recruiting: Warlock Mage Warrior dd We are always seeking exceptional players, so all applications will still be considered. Guild Info: Detox is a relatively new guild, formed in Legion with the intention of completing all relevant mythic content and obtaining Cutting Edge. what we require from our raiders: Be reliable, punctual and commit to our raid nights Know all aspects of their class and specialisations Able to handle repeated wiping during progression Have the appropriate add-ons installed and up to date Have raid awareness and the ability to deal with various mechanics Have a microphone and be prepared to use it Understand that we will be swapping people in and out depending on the fight, and that you will sometimes have to sit Loot Rules: RCLoot council. Communications: We currently use Discord. For more information please contact one of our officers via Battle Tag: GM: Sorvloc (sorvloc#2318) Co-GM: Romaji (Romaji#1549) Officer:Kfresh (Kfresh#1409) Officer:Drdoc (DRJD#1357) Officer:Axil (Axil#11882)Romunji5 Jan 28
Jan 25 [A]Asterix Dath-Remar recruiting 7/7H 3/3H Asterix is a semi-hardcore focused guild looking to push our way through mythic progression on a smaller schedule than other guilds, with that being said we aim to have an enjoyable atmosphere for raiding whilst knowing when to knuckle down. Our raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8pm-11pm AEST Thursday 8pm-11pm AEST We are currently recruiting ranged dps and a tank. If interested please apply at https://discord.gg/MNSczFc or add one of our officers to btag leftbehind#1865 Wasted#1723Wastedtotems2 Jan 25
Jan 24 Server Merge Blizz, are there any plans for merging Saurfang with anouther low pop Oceanic realm? It seems pretty quiet on this server. What are other peoples thought on this? I have seen other topic that suggest merging with Aman'Thul, but I think that might cause a race imbalance (Alliance dominant).Yooree0 Jan 24
Jan 23 [H] SACRIFICED 10/10N NH 2/10H NH Sacrificed is a semi hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, we are currently 7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10N NH 2/10H NH and are just coming back off a break hoping to bulk up the team before Nighthold, we take raiding seriously but not at the expense of having fun. We use the epgp loot system and require 100% attendance from trials (2 week loot lockout unless not needed by core team) and min 85% attendance from core raiders, all raiders are expected to sign up in calendar for each raid night, log in 15 mins prior to raid start and make your way to raid entrance, raiders must have all flasks, food, potions, bonus rolls and tomes before entering the raid and if unable to attend a msg must be left in the attendance discord text chat. Raid times: Thursday - 10:00pm - 1:00am Server time Sunday - 10:00pm - 1:00am Monday - 10:00pm - 1:00am We are currently looking for a healer and a few DPS to balance out our roster and have enough for mythic but will consider any application. We are a friendly, active, helpful guild and often have groups for m+ and pvp, we are not strictly 18+ that being said we endeavour to keep the guild mature and drama free, however if offended by occasional swearing and joke around in guild chat/discord this is probably not the guild for you. Casuals and alts are welcome. If you are interested please contact one of the following below in game or add on battlenet. Illibeasty (RL) - HotaHellgod#1338 Ava, Avasham, Bubblesu (Officer) - Grumpykitten#127300 Rixenjaina, Warxoul, Holyxoul (Officer) - DreadedXoul#1108 Tunafishy, tunna (Officer) - Joeh#1759Ava4 Jan 23
Jan 18 [H] <Washed Up> 7/7M, LF Ranged/R.Shaman Greetings Potential Friends, Comprised of ex-Ajantis raiders, and a whole heap of friends from across the expansions, <Washed Up> was formed for players to raid much less hours for legion. The core of Washed Up have been raiding together for quite some time, most raiding since Cataclysm and a select few raiding since Ulduar in Wrath. We're a tight knit crew looking to enjoy raiding for what it is, wipes and all. What to expect from us Strictly 3-nights 3hrs each. We will never raid outside of official raiding times, ever. Organised raiding, with the use of collaboration tools such as Discord In house LootSheets/Roster pages to ensure well planned raids Sever first experienced leadership team High guild morale as, currently, everyone on our roster knows everyone else Chill guild environment, with memes to boot Our Aim: Strive to compete as one of Oceanic's leading 3/night raiding guild while maintaining a high morale. Who you are Be commited to raiding in legion Mythic experience and be able to step straight into progression raiding Be a chill person that can handle wiping [BONUS] Be a memer Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday - 8pm - 11pm Server Time (AEST). 7:45 Invites and a 10min break at 9:30pm. Current Progression http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Washed+Up Recruitment Needs Melee: DK, Windwalker, Havoc Ranged: Mage, or any caster DPS Healer: Resto Shaman Discord: For more information and application visit https://discord.gg/WryVzYR Contact Delthqt: GM/Melee - Delth#6846 Kelrah: Healing - Kelorae#6524 Bennz: Ranged - Ben#1328 Cheers, for stumbling on our page. Peace, DelthqtDelthqt5 Jan 18
Jan 14 Kill Mythic Xavius Nevermind :)Sokaymon0 Jan 14
Jan 14 BoE Vendor on Saurfang? Hey, i was just wondering if there was anyone who bought Legion BoE's on Saurfang. I've Seen on Barth and Frostmourne alot of people trying to bulk buy Legion BoE's, As i have a few Alts on Saurfang being it used to be my home realm, I was curious to see if anyone bought BoE's in Bulk because i have been collecting them rather then Vendoring them. *Horde Side* Thanks in Advance.Lacklustrë0 Jan 14
Jan 14 [A]<Bobtail Invasion> - recruitment Bobtail Invasion is a newly formed GMT+8 guild looking for friendly and cooperative people to run mythic+ dungeons and create a small raid group. Experience is not necessary but a willingness to learn and improve, as well as patience and teamwork, are essential. We will be forming a raid group of around 12-15 people to clear normal and heroic content. Raiding will be one night a week and going for 3 hrs commencing at around 6pm AEST, with the day and exact start time to be determined once we have more players. If you wish to join the guild but don't want to raid, that is fine. We understand that players have jobs, relationships, and other hobbies besides WoW, so we certainly don't expect everyone to be online all the time. If you can't make it to a raid, that isn't a problem - just let us know. We tend to be on most evenings during the week and sporadically during the weekends. Initially we will be using the built-in Battle.net voice chat for comms during raids/mythics. We have a guild bank with several tabs which will be expanded as necessary. If this sounds like something that interests you then send us a request.Zucchero2 Jan 14
Jan 13 <Chaotic Beginnings> 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV Our progression team is currently looking for skilled and enthusiastic raiders for the following positions: - 1 x healer with a viable dps offspec - 2 x ranged dps - 1 x melee dps - reserve raiders If you fit one of the positions above, and are available on Wed/Thurs/Mon nights 8pm-10:30pm, then comment below or PM myself or one of the other officers ingame to have a chat and organise a trial with us. We look forward to hearing from you!Leïka1 Jan 13
Jan 11 RIP Locust Rest in peace Locust, gone but not forgotten. Today we have lost a legendary member of the Saurfang community, a versatile and committed healer he just 'wanted to play" but unfortunately his days of playing are now over. RIP Locust - "TSG damage is just dumb"Jack30 Jan 11
Jan 11 [A]<Storm Hammer> Mythic LF Healers. 2 nights The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 7/7M EN & 1/3M ToV • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently Seeking: • Holy Pally • Resto Shaman • Resto Druid • Mist Monk We are currently looking for the roles listed above but will consider exceptional players or applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (8 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Enchy (enchy040#1882), Lilliaath (Lilliaath#6649), Adal (Adal#11409), Ucci (Ucci83#1339) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Enche17 Jan 11
Jan 10 [A] i868 Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild Hey all. Im on the hunt for a new guild. Preferably one that has a raid spot for a holy pally. I have done the following: 7/7n EN, 7/7h EN, and have attempted 1/3 n & h ToV. Idealy looking for a ToV progression but happy with H EN or M EN. Im also keen for Mythic / + dungeons!! Im available for the following nights though would prefer max 2 nights a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. With a 7.30pm/8pm ST start. I have been playing/raiding since Wrath (on different toons) so I have raid awareness - wont stand in poop. Im a fast learner. Friendly and happy to help out where i can. Please post below or contact me ingame if you think your guild might be suitable. Thanks (Edit: rewritten all details)Kaleiah1 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Initium Novum> recruiting <Initium Novum> newly established guild by some exp raiders, looking to recruit for future social raiding. Heroic and Mythic dungeon carries. come and have some fun, all are welcome. we will be raiding 8pm ST, friday/saturday.Asteroids1 Jan 9
Jan 9 [H] Saurfang - Unsung Heroes 1 Night. JP/KR Hello, Firstly thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment post. If you still have questions after reading this feel free to contact us in game. <Unsung Heroes> brief over view: 1) Single night progression raiding 2) Regular guild event night 3) Heroic+ progression focus 4) Server: Oceanic Saurfang Raid Times Sun 19:30 AEST (4:30 EST/3:30 CT/2:30 MT/1:30 PST) Thu 22:00 AEST (7:00 EST/6:00 CT/5:00 MT/4:00 PST) - Optional scheduled guild event night About <Unsung Heroes> <Unsung Heroes> grew out of a regular pug group which started early in HFC (WOD). After forming a strong relation with everyone while showing strong progress in a fun and relaxed environment we officially formed a guild on in January 2016. Most of us are mature adults who work and/or have families. We are an international guild with members living in various Asian and Oceanic countries. We consider ourselves not just members in a guild, but more as friends who enjoying playing games together. What we stand for <Unsung Heroes> believes that playing WoW and raiding should feel enjoyable because of the people we play with; progression and gear are a happy secondary result. As we only have one progression raid night, we take it seriously and expect all members to make a genuine effort to contribute to boss kills. Combat logs are recorded to gauge everyones capability so that we can tutor and help those who are struggling. Communication is an integral part of being in a guild; we expect everyone to be able to take feedback on their play style as well as give feedback on the guild in general. While we do not have a mandatory attendance policy for raids, we do expect players to be regular and if they are unable to attend a raid, to notify the guild in advance so we can make adjustments where needed. What we want from our members Communication:We expect our guild members to be mature and show respect to fellow guild members. If you need some help with WoW or in general, then take the initiative to ask for help and be open to the advice and feedback given to you. If a fellow guild member asks for help, if you are able to, lend them a hand and share your knowledge with them. Raiding: Be prepared to play WoW for a few hours straight, research the fights as much as you can, have enough consumables in your bags, and have your gear enchanted and gemmed appropriately. Recruitment Needs We currently do not have any specific requirements for classes/specs, as long as you enjoy the class that you pick as your main. Personality wise, we are looking specifically for people who would fit in with current guild members. If you are interested in a trial and would like to find out more please contact me in game or leave a message below. Contact Details Send us a message in-game if you're on US Horde Saurfang or add Meadowfresh#1794Milkyshield12 Jan 9
Dec 22 [H] <Titan> 4/7M 3/3H <Titan> is a group of ex hardcore raiders who have decided to start a new guild on Saurfang for raid progression. Our aim is to recruit good raiders who enjoy progression but cannot commit to 4 nights a week raiding. We are looking for a couple more solid players that can log in on raid nights and put in 110% effort. Within 2 weeks of being in mythic progression we have cleared 4/7M Emerald Nightmare and are currently recruiting all exceptional players to push to 7/7M & 3/3M ToV to prepare for The Nighthold release. Raid times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Apply at: http://titan-saurfang.shivtr.com/ Please contact Kamonoz (Btag Mitch#1246) directly if you have any questions.Thèbane1 Dec 22
Dec 20 [H] <Exception> 7/7M 2/3M GMT+8 Recruiting <Exception> is a semi-hardcore guild on Barthilas. http://www.exceptionwow.com/ PROGRESSION: Tier 19 - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Tier 19 - Trial of Valor 2/3M RECRUITING: Tanks: Looking for someone reliable and committed, preferably with a long history of progression raiding. Healers: We are looking for a reliable core healers, paladin and druid preferably. We are also looking for a 5th healer, who is able to also play their DPS offspec at a high level. Ideally priest, however any classes will be considered. Damage: Currently very high priority on Shadow Priests, Boomkins, and Mages. Any exceptional damage dealers are also encouraged to apply. ... EXPECTATIONS: Dedication to knowing your class inside and out A working mic & Discord (and be willing to use it) Knowledge and preparedness to the content being cleared A positive, can-do attitude RAID TIMES: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST)For the first 2-4 weeks of a tier, we also raid Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) CONTACT: Sushi - Sushi#1583 Eiken - Eiken#1949 Nakk - Aliquem#1893 or visit our website at http://www.exceptionwow.com/Eiken2 Dec 20
Dec 19 GMT+8 blood /frost DK looking for new home Greetings Competant Blood/Frost DK Looking for a new home willing to server transfer here to do it I am a GMT+8 West Aussie, veteran player with years of end raid experience not just in WoW but other mmos that have come and gone. While I have eased off hardcore for a while, I still enjoy a challenge and happy to pitch in and help a team. I am 18+ lol more than double in fact and generaly easy going. I also point out I am a min/maxer, I enjoy in off times pouring over numbers and tuning things to get the best out of my character for fights so my actual Item level fluctuates (until Bliz fix in 7.15) even have various gear and talent setups I tune to various situations. and if im not in game im either on the PTR testing and tuning there or I have snuck off to overwatch :P I am hoping to find a home that is somewhat active between stuff like raids, for 5 mans etc as thats what is sorely lacking for me and why have started my search as pugs even test my limits. Im not fussed about raid dificulty, and happy to tank and or DPS. Any questions feel free to contact me BT is Mortis#6120Memnokers0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Gravitas for M-NH With Nighthold not too far away, we are looking to recruit dedicated raiders to our cause of creating the best team in Oceania. With our group you can expect progression, loot, and laughs, but, most importantly, dank memes. Our discord is full of them. Players from all realms are welcome to try out for our team. We hope you consider joining us. To try out, join, or for more information, please contact: Tectus (Guild Master) - BT: Jako05#11271 Nebula (Officer) - BT: Thebetrayer#1551 Linshi (Officer) - BT: GeneralJazza#1288 Naruh (Officer) - BT: Summoner1#1335 Or find us on: Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/35443 WoW Progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/GravitasNebulá0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 878 Resto Shammy & Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a new home! I am a Resto shaman ilvl 878, Arti Wep 37. Current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN. This has been my main toon since creation in the BC (lots of race changes, before sticking with panda). I have always healed and though I do have an OS Elemental - me playing it is a bit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM5BkS3SCUU I have been GM of a social raiding guild for 8 years, currently playing on Thrall US. I am based in Qld Australia and the latency of playing on a US realm is killing me. I would also like to take a step back from leadership and just be a raider with the only responsibility of turning up for raids on time - fed, watered and prepped with knowledge of mechanics/strats. My *other half is an ilvl 877 Havoc DH, Arti Wep 36, current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/T%c3%a4zz/simple We are looking for Horde side only (sorry Ally), any nights, any times with raid conclusion before midnight AEST. Also looking for a raid team that has a social side to it, not interested in just turning up for raids and never see anyone again until the next raid night! * Please note: Though we are a couple, we are not joined at the hip & understand that there may not be a spot on a raid team for both of us. My Btag ► Jade#1617 His Btag ► HnH#1171 Thanks for reading!Foreva1 Dec 18
Dec 16 LF Horde guild in Saurfang I'm 871 DH looking for a guild that does heroic EN and TOV, I've dont 7/7 Heroic EN and normal TOV.Yiwài0 Dec 16