Saurfang

Jan 13, 2014 [H] Sponsored By Centrelink Inner Guild 3v3. Sponsored By Centrelink Inner Guild 3v3 Tournament! Rewards: Reminder that the prize gold will be split among all 3 - 1st Place 50,000 gold + 50% of entry fees - 2nd Place 25,000 gold + 25% of entry fees - 3rd Place 10,000 gold + 25% of entry fees When? (As of 2/01/2014 SUBJECT TO CHANGE) - The Tournament will be held on Saturday 18th at 12 mid day. What to Bring? - When your game is ready to be started please ensure you and all your partners are ready. - Voice coms - DOLBY AXON and SKYPE is a must. Download those programs (theyre free) if you decide to join us. - Working microphone. - Addons that suit your pvp experience. How do I Join? - A 500g entry fee will have to be provided up to the day of tournament - Please give your team name including all members of the team and their classes to ItsGucci or the guild officers listed below or the several series of alts that are included in guild. Rules of the Tournament: Remember to Read all Rules to ensure a happy and easy tournament :) - Your team must include 1 healer and 2 dps (no triple dps or double healer) - 2 members of your team must be in Sponsored By Centrelink - Rounds will be conducted in tournament form with 1 round being 3 games - The grandfinal will be 6 games - If a dc were to occur after the 2 minute mark of a game, the game cannot be replayed - If a draw were to occur the game would be replayed with no win or loss for each team - If on the day your team is not ready in the space of 10 minutes you will be disqualified - Failure to have 2 guild members in your team at the time will mean disqualification Need More Help? - Please speak to ItsGucci or any of the senior officers (Oryphys, Bruute, Tune, Painda, Ismashyou, Drethor, Trollchamp) in the guild for team registration or any assistance.Oryphys16 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 13, 2014 Hay i am looking for a guild to join. Hello anyone i am just looking for a guild/group of people to play with. i am only new to wow and really liking it. I have teamspeak so invite me to your channel if need to chat to me. So if there is any new player friendly guild out there that will be happy to have me please reply.Kerryanne1 Jan 13, 2014
Jan 11, 2014 571 Prot warrior LF raiding guild Hi Guys I am currently LF a raid team since BNC are not raiding anymore till next xpac. I have 8/14H experience and am available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday nights. I'm trying to find a good home with a raid team with similar progress give or take a few bosses. I am not will to faction change so horde only pleaseNewgerm2 Jan 11, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 Alani for offer Hello, I have a Sky Crystal ready to summon Alani, if I am given a decent offer for the mount (if you really want it) I'll sell it and let you loot the corpse, if I don't get a good offer in maybe a week or so I'll just use it myself. A offer around 80k or more is what I'd be after for the mounts rarity and depending on how much you want this cloud serpent. Just mail me in-game if really keen for it, that's my offer. Alliance only of course. Apparently you need August Celes exalted to ride this as well. Contact me soon if keen.Delalina1 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 10, 2014 LF PvP Guild with a good atmosphere. Hello I'm looking for a PvP guild to join, I am currently under geared for pvp as i have never been into the topic, but now I am focusing on that side of the game. I am looking for a guild that talk to each other, one that is enjoyable to be in but plays a serious part to the game. I don't have any fancy arena rating (yet) but I aim to do rbgs and arenas. I realize that most PvP guilds would already have the members they want but if youv got a spot where I can learn more and become better even if that's just being apart of the guild, I am more then welcome to join. Ty.Infernoes0 Jan 10, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTS Epic purple sea horse mount for water fun Selling Reins of Poseidus Worth 100k *or there abouts* Willing to part with it for offers above 80k. Send in game mail and will get back to you when I can.Narian4 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 9, 2014 WTB JC/ Engineering 1-600 kits! Post here or message me in game. Cheers.Magera0 Jan 9, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Big Natural Crits no longer raiding Big Natural Crits will no longer be raiding due to a lack of raiders.Aljini8 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 Mage LF SoO Raiding Guild. 557 Frost Mage LF SoO Raiding Guild. Please check armory for any other previous content clears. Exp etc; 1-3 Nights per week, PREF WEEKDAYS. - Although I am not too fussed with raiding weekends. 14/14 XP Siege of Orgrimmar (NM). * 600 Enchanting* *600 Tailoring* If you have any further questions about Cryogenicist, please don't hesitate to contact me via - ~ Pallertmundar@hotmail.com ~ In-game ~ BTAG - Yambra#6123 ~ Links to Guild Apps. If you could consider me into your guild for trials it would be greatly appreciated :) ~ Orbzz, P.s .... I'm not Orbzz.Cryogenicist3 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 [Ally] WoW ExTrEmE lf Tank 540+ Need Xp WoW ExTrEmE is looking for a tank wanting to raid who is 540+ ilvl and has some xp, post below if you are interested.Demønhands0 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 8, 2014 <Lone Wolf Pack>3/14H LF MDPS & Healer <Lone Wolf Pack> Saurfang Horde About Us Lone Wolf Pack (LWP) is a 10 man raiding guild which was created during Wrath, and has progressed on through Cataclysm 8/8H & 6/7H in FL. Current expansion we have cleared 16/16 normal modes pre 5.2, 6/13H in ToT and 3/14h in SoO. We are a focused group of individuals who enjoy our chosen classes and specs and take great pride in being up to date with the latest news concerning our said roles, boss encounters and changes to the game. We have one core team of raiders who show up day in day out for progression and it is something that we greatly enjoy. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for an exceptional non-pally healer & a melee DPS. What we expect from our applicants: - Have a extensive understanding of their class, spec and the mechanics of the game (we are not here to teach players what they should already know) - Be able to commit to our raid times of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30 to 10:30pm AEST. - Have a good attitude toward raiding especially learning new content with a high degree of difficulty. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of I would love to hear from you via RealID communication, speak with one of our officers on Saurfang, or let us know of your interest via this thread, 30 mins before one of the raid times listed would be the best time to catch me online, but i have no issues being contacted outside of that either. Thank you for your time Zeb, Battle tag: jkhan#1689Devah29 Jan 8, 2014
Jan 7, 2014 Shh secretz http://prntscr.com/2balvv (part 1 of 2) http://prntscr.com/2bam0v (part 2 of 2) Pls b secretz bout dis plsValdinxo109 Jan 7, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 ilvl 557 Frost Mage LF SoO Guild. 557 Frost Mage LF SoO (NM Full clear raiding team) or (HM Prog Raiding team) 14/14 XP NM. Check armory for previous content encounters & other sources of information. Anyone happy to have me on board, I'd appreciate a contact email via, Pallertmundar@hotmail.com. / In-game message OR Link to Guild website via this thread.Cryogenicist3 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 @patchya YUNOSLT Y EARTHSHIELD 6 COUNTS 6!!!!! WTFBBQ SNOKEY LEVEL 500000 OF FURIOUSNESSCinder51 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Ilv 555 Surv Hunter Lf 10/25man Raiding guild Hey guys, Im currently looking for an active 25 man raiding guild, focused on pushing progression in heroics, and looking to 20 man mythics. Raiding 3 nights a week no later than 11pm. Currently My exp is 14/14 Norm 2/14 Heroic Previous exp this expac follows as. H 6/6 MV H 6/6 HoF H 4/4 TeS H 7/13 ToT During ToT progression, my wife and i were in a bad car accident. I have only just recently started playing agian. Cata- All heroic content cleared Woltlk All heroic content cleared BC: Sunwell cleared Vanilla All cleared bar Nax, Guild disbanded during progression I have vast raiding exp dating all the way back to vanilla, and all roles of the game. I have being the raid leader for many progression guilds, and my proudest acievement was dowing heroic lk on 10 in only 10 man gear at only 10% debuff, getting a realm first. Due to my absense from the game for about 6 months i feel behind on the legendary cloak quest line, i have then since caught up and should have it next lockout. Thanks for your time. Cöheed Btag: Lucas87#1674Cöheed1 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 NewZealand raiding guild hey due to the fact of work ect are there and raiding guilds that dont raid at 10pm nz time willing to take new members?.Plasmamagic0 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 BBQ WTS BBQ's http://imgur.com/FYtpL7z (Image of the BBQ for reference) It is with a heavy heart that I must put this invaluable relic of culinary excellence up for sale, as there is only so much power that one man can wield for so long. Many moons ago, I unwittingly bought this magical forge of nourishment from a sand swept bazaar named 'Barbecues Galore'. The gloriously bearded one-armed merchant warned me of untold rewards, that of which I could never fathom at the time. Since that fateful day, I have achieved flight without the use of propulsion, bedded Scarlett Johanssen on the back of a unicorn, and maintained a 100% strike rate when inserting a USB stick. It is now time for someone else to reap the life changing benefits of this mystical contraption of sustenance. Specifications: Two burners, named 'Infernus' and 'Hellfire'. Cast Iron plate, taken from the suit of arms of Richard the Lionheart. Cast Iron grill, formerly used on the truck from Mad Max 2 : The Road Warrior. Steel roasting hood, forged from the melted turret of the Soviet T-50 tank that took Berlin during the second World War. Runs on the compressed breath of a dragon. Tank not included. TWO attachable bench tops. These are really just pieces of plastic but they are handy. And there are two of them. Evidence: The fat from a pork sausage once spat up and hit my Dad in the head. He can now grow hair again, and it is glorious. Like a Pantene commercial. A stray piece of lettuce fell onto the grill, and then turned into a white dove. It was delicious. The aromas emanating from a single snag converted my lifetime vegan sister-in-law to a ravenous carnivore. She was later ejected from the party for biting guests. Just last week a mate accidentally burnt his arm on the hot plate and his tennis elbow was healed instantly. A chicken kebab cooked from this barbecue healed Luke Hodge's knee in time for the Grand Final. Testimonials : "Two things are infinite: the universe and this barbecue; and I'm not sure about the universe.” - Albert Einstein “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because the meat is finally better than your dreams.” - Dr. Seuss “It's selfish, impatient and a little insecure. It makes mistakes, it's out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle it at it's worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve it at it's best.” - Marilyn Monroe I am open to offers. Will consider trades for human souls. Ignition is a bit sticky, takes a few clicks to fire up. Just like a classic Alfa Romeo. Pick-up Only. Phone here for more details: 0401463836 Leave a detailed message if i do not pick up kthx I make dem with my mad engineering skillzAwynia0 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 2, 2014 WTS Alani. I currently have been farming Skyshards for the mount Alani. If you're interested in wanting the loot rights to the mount, contact me with mail in game and I'll get back to you.Excal1 Jan 2, 2014
Jan 1, 2014 [H] Illidari Remnants - Recruiting Hey Everyone, Currently we are recruiting for our core team. Recruitment is currently open for our 2nd Raid Team: Healers: CLOSED Ranged DPS: CLOSED Melee DPS: CLOSED Tanks: OPEN - Prefer Monk/Paladin/Druid Raid Times (GMT+10 - Australian Eastern Standard Time) Wednesday: 9:00pm - 11:30pm Thursday: 9:00pm - 11:30pm Sunday: 9:00pm - 11:30pm *If your class is not on this list we still encourage exceptional applicants to apply.* If you are looking to join our guild please apply at http://irsaurfang.enjin.com or by contacting Aldusa or Alissade in game. Many Thanks and Enjoy your Gaming!Câstîel31 Jan 1, 2014
Dec 30, 2013 Holiday Heroic SoO 'pug' on 30th December A lot of guilds aren't raiding this week, I know a bunch of people are still keen to raid though. Going to organise a 10M heroic SoO group for Monday, 30th Decemeber. We'll be clearing at at least the first 4 heroic bosses, more if we have the people for it. Assuming we find enough people invites will start at 7-7:15pm, combat starts at 7:30pm server sharp. If you're interested reply with your role, experience and ilvl. You'll preferably have cleared this multiple times already. No alts* Tanks Goyil - blood dk - 568ilvl & 9/14H Inflikted - tankdin - 573ilvl & 9/14H Healers Appro - disc priest - 565ilvl & 9/14H Zaboo - holy pally - 572ilvl & 9/14H DPS Morghoz - warlock - 561ilvl & 8/14HAppro10 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 30, 2013 [H] Legacy 13/14 25m recruiting healers/range Legacy - Horde lvl 25 guild Currently 13/14 25man Seeking recruits for our 25man core raid team. Recruitment: High Priority - Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman Open Recruitment - Ranged DPS, Healers Low Priority - Melee DPS Our raid times: Wednesday - 6:15pm to 9:30pm Server time Thursday - 6:15pm to 9:30pm Server time Monday - 6:15pm to 9:30pm Server time American Conversion: Tuesday Night - 11:15pm to 2:30am PST (Wednesday Morning 2:15am to 5:30am EST) Wednesday Night - 11:15pm to 2:30am PST OR (Thursday Morning 2:15am to 5:30am EST) Sunday Night - 11:15pm to 2:30am PST OR (Monday Morning 2:15am to 5:30am EST) Even though we have closed recruitment on specific classes/roles we encourage everyone to apply as we accept Casual/Social and backup raiders willing to work into the core team. Please apply @ http://Legacy-Saurfang.com For more details you can whisper Aphoration (Recruitment Officer), Sarvoc (Raid Leader), Squishy (General Guild Officer), Arithena (General Guild Officer), Talous (General Guild Officer) or Kathadus (Guild Master)Kathadus5 Dec 30, 2013
Dec 29, 2013 Merry Christmas To all my frunds and enemies on Saurfang "Best drama realm oceanic" Merry Christmas and a happy new year XoXoCinder18 Dec 29, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 kulysumit wnt peps 2 jon mi kulysumit cru. pst 4 invCryogenicist1 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 LF for raiding opportunities WoW player for the past 4 years, I've been in a social guild on a US server and I'm currently looking to transfer a toon or two to an Aussie server since I'm on the GMT+8 timezone. I love my guild and guild mates, so the rest of my toons are staying put. I just want to have some raiding opportunities since mine has none. Looking for raiding opportunities, current content and for next expansion. I'm available to raid pretty much every day from 7PM-11PM (maybe a bit later or earlier depending on the day) GMT+8. However, I'm more of a casual raider, who like to progress and have fun as well, so I'm looking for a guild who will allow me to raid but understand that real life will ALWAYS come first. While I've listed my general availability as every night, there maybe days that I will have family dinners, sudden overtime at work, night events with friends, etc. and those will take priority over raiding. I have an iLvl 550 Disc/Shadow Priest and a 540 Resto/Feral Druid (and few lower level level 90's... feel free to ask). I have cleared Flex and the SoO meta achievements on both toons I've listed, and would be very happy to learn normal or heroic SoO. Oh and I have to add, I've been playing Horde since I started playing and I'm not willing to change factions.Velynissa0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 28, 2013 556 Destruction Warlock 8/14xp lf Raid Guild Hi, i'm looking for A raiding guild to clear normal SoO and move onto heroic progression.Demønhands0 Dec 28, 2013
Dec 24, 2013 MAGE LF SoO GUILD. 546 Mage, 11/14 Xp SoO (N) 1/14 (Hm) LF 2 night per week raiding schedule. Can not raid fridays. Will not join anything under 90% Clear capability. P/w.Cryogenicist13 Dec 24, 2013
Dec 23, 2013 Orrock 4 Warcheef As the best geared player on the server I feel it is my job to lead us all onto victory. Frist step kick IAC out of horde 2nd step free horde sponsored skype calls 2 basedgod 3rd step ajantis wins the tier ?? vote#1 orrock (mebe #2 ishout coz pity votes)Orrock42 Dec 23, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 i miss saurfang hey guys elite pvper ishoutalot here i recently moved to darkspear to join dara with my buds swifty and hotted and we pwn it up togethe evertyday thanks for watchingIshoutalot14 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 WTB tailoring kit WTB tailoring kit 1-500 asap battle tag cronstar#1269 Just send me a mesage if you can hook me up and with price pleaseDotuallover0 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 [A] Standard Nerds - Seeking Tank for SoO Howdy all, Standard Nerds is a 10-man Alliance raiding guild on Saurfang. Recently, the Attrition Boss has hit the Nerds pretty hard and we are looking at filling a fulltime TANK position for our core raid team. Current progression is 14/14. We are looking at kicking off Hard Modes right away so applicants must be geared and have suitable experience. In particular we are looking for - Protection Paladin Protection Warrior Brewmaster Monk Guardian Druid Details about us – • Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday 8-11pm Server Time • Progression: 14/14 Normal SoO • Website: standardnerds.enjin.com We are looking for the following qualities in our raiders – • Raiders with knowledge of their class, abilities and boss encounter mechanics. • Characters that are fully gemmed and enchanted as best as possible. • Committed members who are progression focused while not at the expense of having a good time. • Good punctuality and attendance to raids. Apply at standardnerds.enjin.com or speak to Kelthos, Rebecca or Novera in game for more details.Kelthos2 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 20, 2013 Hey there wtt 30 min skype call for a month of gametime - im a pro gamer have been over 1750 rated in the 2v2 bracket. I can teach and i can sing and i can do anything on skype only for the low price of one month of game times ive done many skype calls before. here are some reviews Sennari: Great call, taught me how to play a rogue A+++++ Alcatots: Very very entertaining call would recommend A++ Dean: This was a very nice experience for me i would recommend basedgod to everyone! A+++ Requiel: I first heard about Basedgod in trade. i decided to have a chat to him and i really enjoyed it! infact me and Based are now married with childrean (dont tell dean) Ishoutalot: basedgod is very good talker he is best mage on saurfang soz nubmage Ozdevil: diz iz rly gud fun thxBasedgód32 Dec 20, 2013
Dec 19, 2013 [H]<Guild in Progress> LF DPS & Healers 13/14 Norm progression, looking to fill our ranks. We are currently seeking any DPS class, all will be considered. We are also seeking Healers of any class. Experience is not necessary, just know how to play your class. We raid: Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm ST Sunday 6:30pm-11:30pm ST Please get in contact with Beartasm in game or Preed#1752 Btag.Beartasm3 Dec 19, 2013
Dec 18, 2013 547 Warlock lf Raiding guild 1/14 Exp Hi, I'm A destruction warlock looking for A raiding guild for normal SoO, experienced raider, flexible raiding times and geared.Demønhands1 Dec 18, 2013
Dec 17, 2013 WTS> Plans: Storm Helm Selling Plans: Storm Helm for 5k on alliance, whisper me in game or post here. http://www.wowhead.com/item=23623/Kyleran1 Dec 17, 2013
Dec 12, 2013 WTB ENGI KIT (H) Looking to buy an Engineering kit to level 1-500 asap. Add my Btag to inquire in game or leave a message here. Convictfish#1889Convictfish3 Dec 12, 2013
Dec 11, 2013 LFM Change of Command [A] im sure they are still people who need it done ? can we have those people post hereAlnimir2 Dec 11, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 looking for dungeon/raid guild as the title says, im looking for a dungeon/raid guild that does these often to help each other get gear, gold or mounts and actually includes people in their group.Challisonsta2 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 9, 2013 [H] - Brand new guild - Acclamation! Hey guys! Acclamation is a freshly started guild horde side that is looking to move into the late MoP and upcoming WoD raiding content! Currently looking for any roles and levels while we level the guild however we definitely want to get a core raid team sorted asap! Whisper or apply in game for an invite if you are interested in helping build a new guild from the ground up!Liquah2 Dec 9, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 557 RDPS lf fri/sat SoO Hi, I am looking for a friday/saturday night SoO runs for my alt(since the team I was running with is most likely moving to another server). My shadowpriest is 557 ilvl currently, with 10 normals done, strong knowledge of the class, got undergeared disc spec(situational). Knowledge of SoO-10 heroics. Nickname of the priest-Reloveution(Saurfang). Please post your suggestions here or mail me in game. Thanks!Revolution9 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 8, 2013 Heroic Lich King Solo 25 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCtxrI9R4XwBangers4 Dec 8, 2013
Dec 7, 2013 [H] Raid Team! <PandaLand> Are a new guild looking for player to join out raiding group, We are looking for most classes and are happy to hear from anyone, ThanksGarruth0 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Goats recruiting. Greetings Saurfang. Capra aegagrus hircus are currently recruiting a healer. We'd really like a healer that wants to see Garrosh die. We have a super amazing palalaladin healer and a very flirty shaman. So ideally we are looking at something cute and awesome like a disc priest, mistweaver monk or resto druid. We raid 8-11pm on Thursdays and Sundays. I will feed you amazing noodles of win and we might even give you flasks. In return we expect the following: * Punctual and regular attendance. * A relaxed attitude paired with outstanding knowledge of how to play your class. * The ability to compliment tanks, frequently. * The wisdom to research fights before you zone into an instance. If you find the above suitable and can have a reasonable argument re: Pirates Vs Ninjas, feel free to inbox our GM Inzerkka. In fact send him mail with cake. He loves that stuff!Ishidin6 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Pet Battlers! (and potential pet-battlers!) Dear Saurfang, You guys should try out pet battling. Trust me, it's going to be a thing! To help you guys out, I'm selling lvl25 battle pets at very reasonable prices. Check your local auction house or send me an ingame mail for more info. :) Also in stock are most Timeless isle pets + Pandarian Spirits + various other rare pets including: Spectral Tiger Cub Vengeful Porcupette Crawling Claw Darkmoon RabbitJilliene0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 [H] Bad Voodoo. Recruiting Lock/Boomy Casual. Hey Guys & Gals, Bad Voodoo is recruiting a lock and boomy for some casual raiding on Sunday and Monday nights! We are going to start at MV and work our way up, therefore these positions would be suited for someone that has no recent raid exp or would like to just have some fun. So if you have a good attitude and would like to come along don't forget to say "Hi" in game or reply here. Thanks :) Camera P.S 18+ only (Sorry young'ens)Camera0 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 Hi Saurfang! You're my new home, this server is awesome!Elrock5 Dec 3, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Exp Raider Lf 10/25 man Guild 535 Surv Hunter Hi guys, Im looking to get back into serious raiding, about halfway through progression in heroic tot my wife unfortunately passed away, and since then I have being on hiatus. Before my Hiatus My progression was: H 6/6 MV H 6/6 HoF H 4/4 TeS H 7/13 ToT And looking at my raid history all heroic content is cleared all the way back to Wotlk. Im looking for a progression focused 10/25 man Guild aiming for heroic progression. I am happy to xfer to any server/faction. Raid times im looking for are7-11 ish 3 nights a week. All though I may be lacking in ilv these days since I last played ( sitting at 530 atm) I hold my own no problems. I have vast raiding exp dating all the way back to vanilla, and all roles of the game. I have being the raid leader for many progression guilds, and my proudest acievement was dowing heroic lk on 10 in only 10 man gear at only 10% debuff, getting a realm first. Look foward to raiding again. Thanks for your time. Btag: Lucas87#1674Cöheed1 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 2, 2013 Horde Casual raiding guild, LFM <PandaLand> Is a new guild LF people to start a raiding team, We have a few dps so are looking mainly for tanks and heals. We are thinking of raiding Sunday-monday nights but are still discussing the time and day. Thanks - Garruth Post here or message ingame for more info! :)Garruth0 Dec 2, 2013
Dec 1, 2013 WTS alani WTS alani post offers here or pm me in gameIdntknow0 Dec 1, 2013
Nov 29, 2013 <A> LF LateNight Raiding Guild Hello. I'm stationed in Japan and looking for a guild that raids around 10PM server time. I've been told there are New Zealand based guilds that raid later due to the time difference; which probably would work since Japan is 2 hours ahead of Australia. Please send me in-game mail or whisper.Ahowl0 Nov 29, 2013
Nov 28, 2013 "Recruit A Friend" button not available!!!!!! I've been searching the forums and on the net for days now trying to figure out how to use the RAF program to start a second account, only to figure out that my problem is because the button isn't actually even showing up in the Referrals & Rewards page of my account. Can you please explain why this might be occuring so I can remedy this situation. 'Tank' you.Ceruendorn8 Nov 28, 2013