Saurfang

Jun 20, 2013 Monk MW lf ToT guild Hi All! I'm currently seeking a 10m ToT guild, Preferably on +8 times or late server time (e.g 9 ST start) If anyone is looking for a Mistweaver reply below or pst in game! Thanks! Juni :) Edit: I'm free on Wednesday,Thursdays,Fridays and most Saturdays/Sundays.Juniper5 Jun 20, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 <Paratus>Recruiting a Tank and Heals 10m ToT Fresh Team, 2/12 tot prog atm just getting started and require a knowledgeable/skilled tank for our 10m raiding team. To be considered you must be 500+ ilvl and have a sound understanding of your class/role. Please do not hesitate in contacting me in regards to this forum.Midnightsin0 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 19, 2013 @Callendor So we run a dungeon, I was top dps by a landslide, then at the last boss, you roll for the DPS shoulders, and just because of my discontent, you and your buddies kick me from group? It wasn't that big of a deal to me until I was group kicked... I was just slightly twirked about it. But you had to take your douchebaggery to a whole nother level.. !#@$ youGutricius13 Jun 19, 2013
Jun 17, 2013 Alani mount for Sale. As the title Says, WTS the Alani mount, going price is 50k, pst me in game if interested.Dark4 Jun 17, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 [H] The Bushido Project 2/13H Recruiting The Bushido Project is looking for a resto shaman for our 10 man raiding team. We run Monday, Wednesday & Thursday 7.30 - 10.30. We are a mature, progression focused raid team (mostly late 20's, early 20's) with a long history together. We are looking for recruits with solid attendance, strong performance and a positive, dedicated attitude. More details and applications at www.thebushidoproject.comLyconah6 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 15, 2013 [H] Indef 10s -2/12H TOT - LF Casual! [H] Indef are currently seeking one Casual raid member to act as a fill-in. We would request that you be a strong Healer/DPS hybrid and capable (and confident) of performing either role. You would have full loot roll rights on the given evening that you fill in, but we could make no guarantee as to the frequency of those nights. This is a position best suited to someone who is only interested in raiding very casually and who keeps a relatively flexible schedule. We will never dangle the promise of "more" or a core position over your head, it is what it is - a flexible fill in position. Please take note of this before contacting us, so no miscommunication occurs :) Please also note that you would not be treated as a second-class citizen, but rather an extremely valuable member of the team. Every courtesy would be afforded to you, including consumables, guild repairs and most importantly, respect. In turn, we would expect you to keep up to date on class theory crafting, self-gearing and character maintenance outside of raid nights and fight mechanics. We host guild-wide LFRs on select nights to ease the pain of gearing yourself outside of raids. Who we are: The members of Indef have been raiding Heroic content together since it was available. We’re quiet achievers, having completed 2/12H TOT, 1/6H MSV,4/4 Terrace, 6/6 Heart of Fear, [/i], 6/7 HM Firelands + Glory of the Firelands Raider and 4/8 HM Dragonsoul (pre-nerf) before taking a break in January to explore Star Wars : The Old Republic, where we completed all available Hard and Nightmare mode raids before returning to WoW. We firmly believe that Heroic content can be explored and conquered in 6 hours per week while having heaps of fun and keeping things positive. Also, we want to be nice to you! Life is too short to be an !@#$%^-. Who you are: We’re looking for a super-keen raider who loves to excel at their class. A mature (18+, most of us are in our late 20’s and early 30’s) player who shows up well-researched and ready to raid. We love folks who have a voice and want to take part in strategy discussion and constructive criticism. We love a multi-tasker and really appreciate folks who understand the utility of their respective class. We also love people who can have a laugh and poke fun at themselves. We have no time for delicate flowers, internet tough guys or lazy folks. We raid Sundays & Mondays from 7-10PM AEST. Looking for more info? You can get in touch with Velly/Coffeepyre (Real ID: Velly#1791) or Valdezz/Manimaul in-game, or apply at www.indef.guildlaunch.com Thanks for checking us out and happy adventuring!Velly20 Jun 15, 2013
Jun 10, 2013 <Storm Hammer> 11/12 casuals and benchers <Storm Hammer> has recently managed to pick our team up off the floor and push progression in normal ToT finally getting 11/12 ToT normal. We went from struggling on horridon to revamping the team and getting 5 progression bosses in 1 week, (3 of which were killed on the first attempt) we are beginning to plan how our heroic progression will go down after our inevitable Lei Shen kill in the coming weeks and have decided to open up recruitment of social members and bench-warmers. As we are not currently offering core raid spots I will post this as a standard guild recruitment post. We are looking for any members that are willing to follow our conduct and keep a healthy guild environment. We can offer a bank with alot of resources for all, A great community of helpful, knowledgeable, friendly raiders and a chance to be part of some great casual (flex raid) nights. we can also offer "benchwarmer" positions which means for those who mantain a high item level if you are available and someone dops from the raid team you're in! anyway, TL:DR Become a part of the Storm Today! www.stormhammer.netPhishtank0 Jun 10, 2013
Jun 7, 2013 Tuesday Question: Bank Alts There is a perception amongst players that the earning of vast sums of gold in this game gets easier with every expansion, every player building his or her own mini empire, gathering or crafting professions, even dumb luck, allows the player to have ever larger reserves of currency to spend as they please. One of the big ironies of this game is the fact that you can store whatever you like in your character's personal bank except money, which is the reason why banks exist in the first place. This often leads players to create a character who has the sole purpose of a convenient and secure place to store collected non-soulbound junk and surplus cash, these are what I refer to as "bank alts". The bank alt practice has been around since World of Warcraft and other similar games like this started, and is usually wholeheartedly supported by the game's creators, or at least tolerated. With the advent of the Guild banking system we have seen the rise of the Superbank alt, where a guild is created with just a single member,and it allows that person loads of additional storage space through the purchase of guild bank tabs. The superbank toon is a practice I have only recently embraced, but is in widespread use by the more coin-savvy players amongst us and I must say it was something I should have taken up years ago, when the system first became available. Though Void Storage has taken the pressure off players as far as soulbound gear is concerned, the years of accumulated stuff is starting to take its toll on my regular bank space, and the superbank toon is a blessing indeed. HOW TO SPOT A BANK TOON They are usually well dressed. They usually carry a cane, or some other symbol of office. If they are wearing a monocle, you know they are serious business. They are usually in a guild you have never seen before. They never appear in the forums, except for trolling or Tuesday questions. They are seldom high level, or max level characters. TL;DR. Do you keep all your extra stuffs on a bank alt? Have you ever thought about rolling one up? Do monocles really make for a classier bank alt? Tell us your story.Cargocult5 Jun 7, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 The God Returns ( . V . )Tahkia2 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 #fashion In light of my tenured position as most #fashionable bastard on Saurfang, I am ready to offer #fashion advices. Proof: http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/6f9f1618b8f811e2881122000a9f12f2_7.jpg http://distilleryimage5.ak.instagram.com/151bbca4ae6811e28fcc22000aa801f0_7.jpg Upload a shot of yourself, preferably showing full attire and explain your aims in life, as such as attaining more swag, or to get a specific type of girl and I'll advise with such ingenuity that you'll cry. Or if you see a product that you like, link to it, advise me of your current style or desired style and possible combinations found in your wardrobe and I'll tell you if it's going to work or not. Let the galore begin. The fine print: I am not responsible for your feelings nor the loss of swag.Raluk25 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 5, 2013 [A] Standard Nerds - LFM Raiders Greetings! <Standard Nerds> is a 10-man Alliance guild on Saurfang. The guild consists of people who have been friends in the game (and out) for many years and we’ve just recently banded together in order to continue our successes as we push ourselves to clear the current tier in preparation for 5.2. We’re currently seeking an additional Healer to join our raid team. In particular we would like – Resto Shaman Mistweaver Monk Resto Druid While we are specifically looking at the required class listed above, all other classes are more than welcome to apply and will be considered. Details about us – • Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday 8-11pm Server Time • Progression: 9/12 Throne of Thunder • Website: standardnerds.enjin.com We are looking for the following qualities in our raiders – • Raiders with knowledge of their class, abilities and boss encounter mechanics. • Characters that are fully gemmed and enchanted as best as possible. • Committed members who are progression focused while not at the expense of having a good time. • Good punctuality and attendance to raids. Apply at standardnerds.enjin.com or speak to Kelthos, Rebecca or Novera in game for more details.Kelthos11 Jun 5, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 [H] <Scion> Is recruiting! <Scion> of Saurfang Horde is recruiting 2 ranged dps for our main raid team! Possible Candidate classes are: Hunter Mage Warlock Our raid times are Wednesday, Thursday, and Monday 7:30pm to 11pm server time. Feel free to respond in this thread and/or message Alcatots, Alcapown, Pathorien, or Zyjiao on Saurfang!Pathorien2 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 [Antiquus] lvl25 Horde Guild LFRange DPS/Heal Interested in joining a raiding guild but don't want to raid every night? [Antiquus] lvl 25 casual guild currently 7/12 (Norm), currently looking for a range DPS with heals! (We also accept social, casual and leveling players). We raid Fri/Sun nights from 7pm - 10pm server. Experienced group but relaxed and friendly. Message Minskaya#1356 in game if interested!Minskaya0 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 4, 2013 Legacy LF exp Tank for Core 25m progression Legacy (lvl25) currently 3/12 LF 1 main tank for our 25m core progression team (Warrior/Druid/DK preferred) with atleast a 502ilvl. We raid Wed, Thur, Fri, Mon from 5:45-8:30 pm ST. We are also seeking Healers and DPS with an iLvL of 500 our website is http://Legacy-Saurfang.com for more info, or add my btag @ Trust#1817Kathadus0 Jun 4, 2013
Jun 3, 2013 This is Why I Never Tank... Aside from the fact that I am a hunter... http://darklegacycomics.com/392.htmlTorchsong1 Jun 3, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 Looking for a raid group 503 disc priest looking to raid Thursday and Sunday . No real raid experience . Willing to learn and work hardButu1 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 [H] Vortacity 10 M - 12/12 PUG Group Name: Vortacity Faction: Horde Realm (US/EU): Oceanic Realm Type: PvE Realm Timezone: +10 GMT Battlegroup: ________________________________________________________________________ Progression ________________________________________________________________________ Mist of Pandaria Note: Our team consists of players from various guilds and teams whom have completed 12/12 clear working together for one common purpose to rebuild a team for next content release and provide a different level of game player towards our members. TOT: 12/12 (N) TOTE: 4/4 (N) MSV: 3/6 (H) HoF: 6/6 (N) ________________________________________________________________________ Recruiting ________________________________________________________________________ Mage - Medium Hunter - High Monk - Low Rogue - Low Warlock - Low Warrior - High Druid - Low Priest - Low Paladin - High Death Knight - Low Shaman - High ________________________________________________________________________ Our Vision ________________________________________________________________________ Vortacity gives the very best to all players within its ranks, Providing quality and guidance to its members whether it be PvE or PvP. Formed 4 years ago the guild has gone through much growth and seen many changes throughout its time. After breaking for some time Vortacity seeks to kick start back into both PvE / PvP and provide players with the guidance that many other guilds have failed to achieve and present forward much more to the WoW community. With a team of exceptional players under its wing in time Vortacity will rise to achieve excellence and respect amongst its peers and go beyond what is expected of them. ________________________________________________________________________ Schedule ________________________________________________________________________ PvE Wednesday: 7pm - 10 30pm Sunday: 7pm - 10 30pm Monday: 7pm - 10 30pm Thursday: 7pm - 10 30pm (Optional - and usually only used during progression) PvP Friday: 7pm - 10 30pm ________________________________________________________________________ We Offer ________________________________________________________________________ -Events -Guidance -Quality -Organization -Value -Competitions -Stability -Fun ________________________________________________________________________ Requirements ________________________________________________________________________ Requirements (Personal) -Reliability -Awareness -Communication -Maturity -Fun -Drive Requirements (In Game) -Stable Connection -Addons -Class Knowledge -Attendance (80%) -Ventrillo If you have any questions about Vortacity or recruitment in general, please feel free to contact: Pheonx (BT: Sando#1261)Pheonx7 Jun 2, 2013
Jun 2, 2013 [H] Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25 player) Below are some guidelines that I expect to be met before thinking about signing up. So please, read below! That's stupid, why should I do a drake run each week? Well, think of it this way. You get to have a laugh in a non serious raid environment and enjoy old content. You also get a drake out of it, and for those of you like my self who LOVE to collect gear, there's always that added bonus. If not for any of those reasons, how about to just come along and smash mobs with no remorse? May I also please note, that just because you come one week. DOES NOT mean you have to come the next week, or the week after. You could come one week, take 3 weeks off, then come to week #4's run. Requirements As this is level 80 content, there are really only a few basic and simple requirements - As this is going to be a full pug run, people from different guilds across the server are going to be there, now. I understand there is tons of guild drama going on between certain guilds. However, in this run there will be NONE of that, keep it outside the raid. - Deadly Boss Mod (WOTLK addition) - The ability to follow basic instructions. (Not many instructions will be given, but for some achievements, a bit of organisation is required.) - Patience. (Sometimes we may wipe, especially when we have to do achievements like [Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (25 player)], but please. Don't get your knickers in a knott, we will get the achievement, I will personally guarantee that by the end of the night you will have your drake if you stick around.) PATIENCE PAYS OFF - To pull your weight (A certain standard needs to be met here guys. I do not wish to carry people for this drake, and nor as I'm sure. Do others who are pulling their weight. So here are the guidelines for the run) Please refer to your role for requirements: Tanks: I will tank most of the fights, but second tank should have the ability to hold threat off an average geared player. Healers: Healing wise, it's hard to judge what your weight shuold be as there's not that much healing going on for most of the fights, but there are some which are intensive. So all I ask is you pull your weight, don't slack. DPS: The DPS minim is 10k, if you cannot pull this. Please do not bother, some achievements require a hard burn, and others are just sheer dps intense because of the achievement. What can you, as the player. Expect out of these runs? - A fun, and drama free environment to enjoy the old content. - The Drake of course. Dates / Times Dates: EVERY Friday Night Times: 8pm server time Sounds good, where do I sign up? There are three ways to sign up to this: 1. Leave a comment below, I will check this thread as much as I can. 2. Send in game mail to Tinaturna saying that you'd like to come. 3. Send tell me in game.Tinaturna11 Jun 2, 2013
May 31, 2013 Alli PVP guild? So is there any such thing as an active PVP guild on Saur atm? Or at least a PvE guild with a decent PVP interest? For Arena teams and so on. We cannot find much!Draenic0 May 31, 2013
May 31, 2013 Defines(the rogue) is not Defines(the shaman) Shamans account is forum banned GG. Hello there Peons and Drongos of Saurfang. It has come to my attention, (Defines (the shaman) God of Saurfang (Successor to Shebull, the original God of Saurfang)) that somebody on my server has taken my name, and defiled my lineage. Let it be known, that the Rogue named 'Defines', raiding in Ajantis, is not the same player, as Defines, the God of Saurfang. It is clear that we are not the same person. He isn't even 2800 in 4's like I am. Since this has been brought to my attention, I thought it would be fair to all my 4.2 Firelords, and 4.3 Saviours, to clear the rumors. Since I am no longer able to look after my realm of Saurfang, I would like to pass on the 'God' status to my son Eruptor Storm's End. He has proven himself to be a master of the Shamanistic arts, and an Adept in the use of racist remarks towards other guilds on the server. Even though he plays Elemental, which takes no real skill, I trust that he will guide you all to greatness. Eruptor will change Saurfang from a backwater peon-fest, into a server that is almost half as good as Frostmourne. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my sponsors: Lowerping, The Based God, Skill Banana and TeamSpeak. Sincerely, (Defines (the shaman) former God of Saurfang (Successor to Shebull, the original God of Saurfang), predecessor of Eruptor, the God of Saurfang P.S: Special shout-out to Ajantis for failing my trial back in Tier 11, may the based god have mercy on your souls.Hehedral11 May 31, 2013
May 30, 2013 Resto/Tank Druid + 1 LF 10m guild My wife and I are looking to transfer servers, she has a tank/resto druid, and I have a WW/MW monk, and Frost DK. Please post here any info.Clain2 May 30, 2013
May 29, 2013 [H] Regenesis LF 1 DPS or Heal Hi We are a SG based guild that does casual raiding in US-Saurfang. We are currently 11/12 in ToT and seeking for a DPS. Although we are casual but we expecting good attendance. We are seeking: Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Frost Death Knight Our raid time is Wed , Sun , Mon 8:45pm to 10:45pm (GMT+8) If you are interested please send a tell or drop a mail to Halogenx, Genx or Regenx. Best Regards, GenHalogenx4 May 29, 2013
May 27, 2013 (H) Legacy - LF Core raiders for 25m/10m Hello Saurfang! Our current goals: Have 1 25man progression raid group. Have 1 10man progression raid group. 25man raid group will be raiding Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 5:45pm - 8:00pm 10man raid group weekends (Saturday Sunday) from 2:30pm - 5pm Server time I also host a 25man MSV/ToES Openraid via http://Openraid.us at the 5:30pm Tuesdays. We are looking at starting our raids in ToES/ToT so a minimum iLvL of 490 will be in effect. We are currently recruiting ALL classes. Add Trust#1817 or McFez#1478 for more info.Prøphèt6 May 27, 2013
May 26, 2013 Behind the Patch Notes: 5.3 Escalators World of Warcraft Patch 5.3 New Battleground: Breakwind Gorge. In the new battleground located in Alterac Valley...er Valley of the Four Winds, we have transplanted Alterac Valley battleground to Pandaria so you can continue to grind for honour points in some lovely new scenery. You will still lose horribly to unsupervised 12 year olds hopped up on Red Bull, but at least it looks pretty. New Scenario: Battle on the High Seas. Please and delight your inner Horatio Hornblower with this new scenario featuring all the action of a battle at sea with none of the scurvy, weevil infested food or savage beatings. New Scenario: The Secrets of Ragefire. At Blizzard, our commitment to recycling years of old stuff takes you, the player, to an instance no one really cared for and forgot about once they hit level 20. But this time...it's a scenario! Battlefield: Barrens. Blizzard make grinding fun. Go hit stuff. Collect stuff. Get better stuff. Come back next week. The Legendary Quest Continues. This stuff is crucial to the story we are telling here, and we want to keep you getting involved in it, so when you finally get that amazing uber powerful thing at the end of this quest, you can use it for a WHOLE TWO MONTHS before the next expansion pack comes out and you replace it with a better green or blue item. /sigh Classes. Your favourite classes got kneecapped again. Your least favourite classes got buffed again. Have fun in PVP. See you in the forums. Quests. Shado-Pan and The August Celestials daily quests no longer have a faction prerequisite to be Revered with the Golden Lotus. Yeah...dropped the ball on that one. The heck were we thinking? Creatures. Creatures that are outdoors in the world and are Level-90 and above now have a chance to drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune. Which we should have done from the start, when they were of significance, but you are leveling your fifth alt now, let them have their shiny gear they are only going to have for a week until they get their Throne of Thunder stuff. PVP. We have fiddled with PVP once again, to maintain the illusion that casual PVP'ers matter and they are sooooo helpful in turning the tide of any battle. We are likely to mess with it some more in 5.4 so enjoy this while it lasts. All characters now have a base Resilience of 65%. Increasing to 85% when AFK. PvP Power conversion ratio to obtain 1% damage at level 90 has been changed from 265 to 400. Only two people on Earth know the secret to PVP power, one was the guy who came up with this mess, who is now insane, and some guy in Elitist Jerks, who has also grappled with the mystery of the offside rule in soccer. PVP Items Season 13 Tyrannical gear had their item levels increased from "Really crappy" to "Slightly Less Crappy". Professions. Herbalists and Miners can now skill up in Pandaria regardless of their skill level. You can now fight your way through hundreds of botters to upskill in either of these professions. You will never be able to compete with these guys, but isn't Pandaria such a nice place to level up in? Bug Fixes. Fixed a bug where the opposite faction was winning most of the time in PVP. Now they will win all of the time. Fixed an issue where the Valour Points vendors were a stupid distance away from where you normally hearth to. Just kidding, they are still in the middle of nowhere.Torchsong0 May 26, 2013
May 24, 2013 Whats in the box? BMAH winner? Unclaimed Black Market Container. Someone won it at 50k the other night. What was in it? Over 9000 curious.Jacob2 May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013 513 Blood DK: looking for raid team Death Knight tank: ilvl 513 MSV(n) 6/6, HoF 3/6(n), ToES(n) 4/4 ToT(n) 4/12 Took a short break from raiding after team dissolved, joined new casual team but looking for more mature progression-minded raiding group. Previous guild team came 17th on server for tier 13, and was 18th on server progression in MSV. Available week nights, between 20:00-01:00 server time, 2-3 nights a week. (weekends may be possible). Battle tag: Zinrokh#1160Zinrokh0 May 24, 2013
May 23, 2013 LF casual or raiding guild gmt +8 Hi guys, I'm looking for a casual or raiding gmt+8 guild to chill and hang out with. Prefer if can do t14 or t15 raid as well. I have a Blood DK 512 ilvl and Ret/Prot Pally 507/505 ilvl just to add. Just post here or add me on my battle tag: Evilrevenant#1169 Thanks!Padowan0 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 Holy Pally,Holy Priest & a Hunter LF Guild Hey Guys, Myself and 2 friends have been searching and searching for a raiding guild that can fit all 3 of us in for raid spots. We have raided together for about 6 years in wow and other games. We all have raid experience mainly LFR's in MoP but lots of previous experience, so we know how to move out of fire. We catch on quick and play to the best of our ability. Here are our armory links: Elmire:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Elmire/advanced Persiã :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Persi%c3%a3/simple Juicifruitz :- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Juicifruitz/advanced If there are any guilds around that can use all 3 of us in 10 or 25man, any days of the week from 7:30-8pm start until finish. Post a reply or contact any of us in game. Thanks :DElmire2 May 23, 2013
May 23, 2013 (H) Legacy looking for 2 core healers for 25m We are seeking 2 solid healers for our 25m core Shaman/Holy priest preferred. however outstanding apps wont be turned down. Raid times/days Mon Wed Thur Fri - 5:45pm ST - 8:00pm ST. add Trust#1817 for more info.Kathadus0 May 23, 2013
May 22, 2013 [A] DMZ - 10 man - 1/13H ToT - LF MAGE DMZ is recruiting for their 10 man raid team. Currently 1/13 Heroic ToT Looking for a strong dps: - Mage Raid times: Wed/Thu/Sun/Mon 7:30pm 10:30pm server time Any exceptional applicants will also be considered. Please contact Thenilth/Haable/Jovial/Mersyndol for a chat.Meller3 May 22, 2013
May 22, 2013 Looking for group to run ToT normals with. hey guys imma worgen 512 fury warrior on saurfang. looking for a group to run ToT normals with. im free to raid at anytime. anyone? =(Märcus1 May 22, 2013
May 21, 2013 [A]<NÖCTURNAL> GMT+8 LF core raiders NÖCTURNAL is a new form raiding guild, we are looking for team-members (age 18+)who is interest to build up a core raiding team base on the GMT+8 time (Perth/SG/HK/Malay, Asia time zone or late night raiders). The current objective for the guild is to get full group to start fresh; from T14 to T15 and onward. If you believe you are one of the people who like to raid in this time zone with performance, commitment, and the desire to progress, please contact (Kazuya#1802 <-- Real ID) or Candy/Womikaka in-game for further discussion. (Will online almost every day from 11:00pm ST till late.) Planning Raid Schedules Wed ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Thu ST 10:50pm - 2:00am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) Mon ST 10:50pm - 2:0am (8:50pm - 12:00am Perth/HK/SG time) May add up more nights, if people have the desire to raid more. Need all class/spec ATM. 歡迎所有華語背景人士加入Candy6 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 The Great Banquet Trade Hello all, Granblue here! I'm looking to trade 10-man banquets (1-to-1 exchange): What I've to offer: Banquet of the Brew Banquet of the Steamer What I'm looking for: Banquet of the Oven Banquet of the Grill Banquet of the Wok I'm doing this so as to save inventory space because i don't have 20 20 20 20 of each so it'll help to convert those 5 5 5 5 of each into 20 of a single type. If you're interested, do PM me anytime. Will be on daily until 2nd june! Have A Nice Day!Granblue0 May 21, 2013
May 21, 2013 [H] Escendia looking for a healer Hello again Saurfang We're Escendia. We're a 10-man Horde raiding guild, and we're looking for a healer. We raid Monday and Wednesday, 8:30pm to 11:30pm AEST (Server time). We're reasonably mature, relaxed and a pretty friendly bunch to raid with. We like to keep a small core of raiding personnel, therefore being willing to play and maintain an offspec is desirable. If you're a healer (any class considered - but Shaman would be ideal) and interested, please visit escendia.com, or look for us in-game. Thank you.Azazel0 May 21, 2013
May 20, 2013 ►►►523 1/13H Feral LF 2 week night guild◄◄◄ Currently in the market for a 2 night guild that raids during the week, any 2 days Sunday-Thursday. Tuesday and Thursday need to start later than 8-8:15 EST, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday do not have the same restriction for my schedule. I am a 31 year old father of 4, so I can only commit to 2 nights a week, and we go out of town quite frequently on the weekends, so this makes raiding Friday and Saturday virtually impossible. I am currently 1/13 H in ToT, and finished 11/16 Heroic pre-5.2. 10's are preferred over 25's, but I am open to both. I am going to be looking for Horde only, unless a paid xfer comes with a good spot in an Alliance guild. Any further questions, feel free to add me in game @ Freah#1775Ungala0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger As title says, Horde side please. Contact me ingame Bnet: Shadheals#1568Shadheals0 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 LF raiding guild! xfering from a dead realm i have 9 85's and 1 90 i have extensive raid knowledge and I've been raiding since vanilla i am currently on Dath'Remar and it is finally time to ditch this dead realm! i'm very raid aware and keen to start raiding again, i stopped playing wow for a couple of months at the start of MoP, did afew weeks of raiding MsV but my raid team let me down by not gearing up quick eenuf, whilst i busted my balls racing to 90 and gearing up as quick as i could, i was way over geared than the rest of my raid team and people didn't turn up on raid nights which really pissed me off so i was let down by them and decided it wasn't worth playing wow for awhile and i'd love to raid with a guild that won't let me down by the above mentioned things! if you're interested in having me on your team feel free to whisp me in game on Dath'Remar, the toon i am most active on is Triix - Horde or i might be on Kara - HordeTriix5 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 lf casual raiding guild I'm currently interested in the possibly of joining a casual 10man team. Although I have no normal raid experience for mop, I can quickly adapt and have good awareness. anyway ilvl 502 frost mage (lf horde side guild/team only) pls mail ingame if interested to discuss this further.Gyrax1 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Looking for casual raiding guild Hey all, I'm looking for a guild in Saurfang. I prefer Horde (played Horde all this time) but willing to change faction to Alliance if the guild seems like a good fit. My current guild's currently inactive. It's actually made up of RL friends but they seem to have outgrown WoW (or gotten married!) so if I want to do normal/heroic raid instead of LFR, I will need to look for a new home. I'm looking for a casual but skilled guild. I work and can't commit to a student's raid night schedule. Having said that, I don't want to play with people who stand in fire... I'm looking for late week nights (22:00 to 00:00 UTC+9) or early weekends (finishing by 10:00 UTC+9). My apologies for the tight requirement. My work is a bit unpredictable so I can't promise I can be on time if it's at earlier time on week nights. On weekends, I'd like to finish early so that the whole weekend is not taken up playing WoW. It will probably happen but I'd like to have the option to avoid it. :) I'm a decent tank and DPS. I have a hunter 500, death knight 487 and monk 475. I also have this druid but he's "under construction". My death knight and monk have decent tanking gear but the ilevel I stated previously are all DPS gear. Also, I'm based in Tokyo, Japan so if there're any Japan based guilds around, that'll be great!Arkalar3 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Deathswings leaving for greener pasteurs Joining Blood Legion, peace bros.Deathswings5 May 19, 2013
May 17, 2013 Darkmoon Rabbit Ninja'd on Sat 11th 6:08 p.m. Tonight a Darkmoon rabbit was stolen from a group of raiders by a member of our guild. This member has been removed from Nex Mortis and has had a ticket filed against him. As GM of Nex Mortis I appologise to the raid team and community for this former members actions and in an attempt to set things right I have purchased a new Darkmoon Rabbit from the AH. I have the names of everyone in the group via 2 Skada reports from the raid, Conae or myself will send you an ingame mail with details on meeting up and reforming your group. We are looking at Monday the 13th at 6:00 p.m. server time. Once we are all grouped up we will do a random roll and the winner will walk away with the new rabbit.Sarvoc6 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 [A] LF raid guild I'm considering transferring to the server and am looking for a raid guild. Currently 510-515 (equipped) ilvl in cat/bear specs, prefer cat if possible but most of my MoP raiding was done as bear. Also have 480-490 ilvl warlock, blood dk and arms warrior if one of these is more desirable, I'm happy to play/gear any toon to get off the dying/dead server I'm currently on! I'm available after 9pm server through the week, and all day on weekends. ps. ignore the lack of gems/chants/reforging, due to poor attendance over the last month or so and not being able to find replacements on my current server, i haven't bothered with it.. will be fixed before i step into a non-lfr raid :)Critcat2 May 17, 2013
May 14, 2013 Tuesday Question: Fetish Fuel. Fetish Fuel is a fan term used as a label for any element of a story that serves to titillate the reader's erotic or obsessional sensibilities. The term is not limited strictly to what your dictionary would define as a fetish, but it excludes Explicit Content. It stands in pretty well for the word 'fixation', actually. (From http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FetishFuel) Gratuitous titillation, T'n'A, or eyegroping, whatever you want to call it, has been a staple of games since time immemorial, since before even the first lavishly rendered, full 3D humanoid figures leapt from the screens of game studios, their respective creators have been finding new and fascinating ways to "sex up" their product. The most glaring example of this is the ongoing Tomb Raider series and it's figurehead Lara Crotch...er Croft. Every new iteration of this game serves to distract the next generation of bottle-fed gamers, offering more !@#$le for your gaming dollar than any other game before it, it has been one of the drivers of that franchise's success. Rule 34 not withstanding, this lascivious pandering to the fanbase, often referred to as fanservice, can lead us to some dark places indeed. From the more salubrious fanart pieces out there, to page after page of gaming slashfic/femslash that abounds in the less visited corners of the internet, unless you actively seek that sort of thing of course, then it would be a well visited...you know what? Let's Not Go There. In World of Warcraft, it can come at you in both directions, a dearth of swarthy male or svelte female characters to choose from, revealing armor sets more at home on piece of Boris Vallejo or Frank Frazetta fantasy art than in a more wholesome medium like an MMORPG, and lets not forget things like charm spells and the warlock succubus minion. And in the other corner is the players themselves, who see something like WoW as a way of exploring desires or feelings previously forbidding to them, like racy costumes at fan conventions or page after page of more adult oriented fan fiction. Then of course, you get the oddbods. This conversation remains seared in my memory from my days at my old realm, Turalyon. A conversation betwixt some level 23 druid and my racy looking level 70 warrior. "Hello" "Hi there" I respond. "Can I ask you some questions, I am doing an assignment for school". "Sure" says me, ever eager to help. *He asks me a short volley of questions about my preference for deodorant brands.* "Thanks for you help, can I ask you one more thing?" "Sure thing" says I, still eager to help. "Can you send me a picture of your armpits?" "..." Maschalagnia much? TL;DR Do video games pander to any of your fetishes? Do you adorn your character or yourself in racy armor or costumes to attract attention? Do rogues really do it from behind? Tell us your story.Torchsong0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Raiders Wanted!! :) Silverites 10 man raid is looking for some new members to replace our guildy's that have moved on due to irl commitments. About the Guild- Were a smaller level 25 guild on the sever and are a fairly close group of friends. You will find many of us on vent each night having a great time on wow raiding, farming, gearing and mucking around we also play many other games as a guild group for fun. Raid Team- Were looking for 3 players atm players are expected to make all 3 raid nights which are Wednesday, Friday and Sunday nights 8-11pm sever time. We currently need 1 Tank (any class), 1 Healer with DPS os (shaman or Priest) and 1 DPS (Rogue, Monk, Feral Druid, Enhanced shaman best). These classed listed would be the best for our team however everyone will be considered. I have not set an ilvl nor have i answered all questions you may have about the team and that's because id like to have a quick to anyone wanting to join the team :) Plz send mail or msg noodlebox in game :)Noodlebox0 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 <Scion> Recruiting heals :) Howdy, Looking for experienced heals for progression team - currently 6/12 (with reliable heals will quickly move through norm content) - prefer pally/monk however some flexibility around class. We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs 7:30PM - 11PM AEST (Saurfang server time). Please check us out at www.scionguild.enjin.com or shoot me a whisper in-game for a chat. GraciasAlcapown0 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 <extra bag space> recruiting new team We are currently trying to get a new raid team for progression going after a lot for our core members left apply at extrabagspace.com or pst me in game for more infoNewgerm0 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Heals, DPS & Tank looking to xfer over Hi yas Myself and 1 or 2 of my friends Heals, DPS and maybe a Tank are looking at transfering over here, we are looking for a raiding guild. Raiding from around 8pm AEST on wards any weeknight or/and weekends. We have some raiding experience, recently came back to WoW after a small break. Here are the links to our armoury's. Heals:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Persi%c3%a3/simple DPS:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Ykicka/simple Possible Tank:- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Elmire/simple (tanks is still gearing) We all want to get back to raiding, if there are any guilds around who could use us please reply or find 1 of us in game :)Persiã3 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Looking for a guild for a friend Hello Saurfang, I am looking for a guild for a friend of mine who will need to relocate off of a US Central server and looking to find decent people on an Aussie schedule. Your guild will need to be friendly, helpful, social, possibly have a raid team and basically just be a guild with decent people. Please let me know if such a guild exists! We hate to have her go, well, time zone wise anyway, but with the use of battle.net and email we can still bug them from miles away. SilSilvarna2 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 Looking for group to run ToT normals with. hey guys! =) would love an invite if anyones doing ToT normals. imma 510 fury warrior. Willing to commit to whatever time you guys wanna raid. Saurfang server =) <3Märcus0 May 12, 2013
May 12, 2013 (H) Legacy - Transferring to Saurfang LFM Hello Saurfang! I am transferring my guild over to Saurfang on May 4th 2013. in hopes if bolstering our members into a progression 25man raid guild. Our current goals: Have 1 25man progression raid group. Have 1 10man progression raid group. 25man raid group will be raiding Monday Wednesday Thursday Friday from 5:45pm - 8:00pm 10man raid group days and times are yet to be determined. I also host a 25man MSV/ToES Openraid via http://Openraid.us at the 5:30pm Tuesdays. We are looking at starting our raids in ToES/ToT so a minimum iLvL of 490 will be in effect. We are currently recruiting ALL classes. Add Trust#1817 or McFez#1478 for more info.Prøphèt14 May 12, 2013