Saurfang

Apr 12, 2013 [H] Lone Wolf Pack 10M, 16/16N, 9/12N LF DPS <Lone Wolf Pack> Saurfang Horde About Us Lone Wolf Pack (LWP) is a 10 man raiding guild which was created during Wrath, and has progressed on through Cataclysm 8/8H & 6/7H in FL. Currently we have cleared 16/16 normal modes pre-5.2 & 9/12 in ToT. We are a focused group of individuals who enjoy our chosen classes and specs and take great pride in being up to date with the latest news concerning our said roles, boss encounters and changes to the game. We have one core team of raiders who show up day in day out for progression and it is something that we greatly enjoy. What we are looking for: We are currently looking for an ele shaman/warlock/spriest for our core progression team. What we expect from our applicants: - Have a extensive understanding of their class, spec and the mechanics of the game (we are not here to teach players what they should already know) - Be able to commit to our raid times of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30 to 10:30pm AEST. - Have a good attitude toward raiding especially learning new content with a high degree of difficulty. If this sounds like a guild you would like to be a part of I would love to hear from you via RealID communication, speak with one of our officers on Saurfang, or let us know of your interest via this thread, 30 mins before one of the raid times listed would be the best time to catch me online, but i have no issues being contacted outside of that either. Thank you for your time Zeb, Battle tag: jkhan#1689Devah3 Apr 12, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 WTB Guild (level 2+) [A] Just in case anybody's got a spare Alliance guild they're not using, I'm looking to pick up a level 2 or higher guild. The number of tabs in the bank doesn't matter, just the level. (I want to move a guild bank to another realm, and I figured picking up somebody's unused one would likely be quicker than leveling mine by myself.) If you've got one you're willing to part with, please post here, or mail me in game. Let me know the guild level, number of tabs, and how much you'd like for it. Thanks!Vandahll0 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 11, 2013 <Ominous> Alt Runs | Sat 13th April Hi All, I have kicked off an old habit of mine :P...... The Alt runs ! We are calling on people that have an interest in raiding ToT Content with some of the Ominous Alts. The Ominous Alt run will start at 8pm (Server time) and invites will start 15 mins prior. (7:45pm) Our main aim is to encourage raiders that would like to experience normal mode content but are unable to commit to 4 nights a week. There are usually 5 - 6 Ominous players in our alt runs that have cleared 12/12 Normal content. So you will be raiding with experienced players. You will require: Vent (Required) DBM Mod (Required) An iLvL of at least 495 (Required) Knowledge of your class (Required) Your own flasks (Optional) Your own Food (Optional) Loot rules are a roll with MS over OS and it will be controlled by a Master Looter. The alt raids will go for about 3 - 4 hours. We have spots open in the alt runs for Tanks, Healers and DPS. You are able to secure a spot in the raid if you send me an in game mail or whisper me when I am online. I will only save you your spot for 15 mins (Between 7:45 and 8pm) If you have any questions about the alt run please let me know here on this forum or whisper me in game Choppà (Alt + 133)Choppà2 Apr 11, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 (H) Tranq - 25 - 10m Tranq is a level 25, 10m raiding guild on Saurfang. We've decided to rearrange things a little bit and are looking to recruit a Mistweaver Monk to join our Team 1. You can send a tell or in-game mail to Acanda, Sakki, or Unsociabull for consideration.Sakki1 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 10, 2013 [A]Looking for funny and friendly guild As the title says, my partner and I haven't been playing wow in a LOONG time and miss the game, but what we miss most is the enjoyment of being involved in a socially active guild with members who aren't angry or hardcore but are relaxed and funny and genuine. So we're looking for a guild where we can call home and settle in with them, people who talk and do things with each other, not just raid but all kinds of things. We want to experience the game with friendly players again. Thanks ShillyShill0 Apr 10, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 A-Jam-Tis made a pretty picture finally. edit: Took down, too sexy.Jacob0 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 9, 2013 [A] <Storm Hammer> LFM for Progression The basics: • 10 man Alliance guild; • Based on Saurfang; • Current progression 6/6 MSV 4/6 HOF; • Level 25; • Raid Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +11 GMT - Currently observing daylight savings time); • Website: www.stormhammer.net We are looking for: • Committed and skilled DPS – seeking a Druid, Hunter, Lock, Monk; • Committed and skilled Tank – any class; • Good raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed, enchanted and reforged. We are primarily looking for the roles listed above, however, we do accept and consider applications from other classes/roles and also social members. We will also look at a pally, monk or druid healer in lieu of a DPS. We are a small guild run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders. We have a down to earth approach to raiding and recognise each of our raiders has a voice - everyone is encouraged to participate in guild discussions on progression etc. If this sounds like you contact Phishtank (Real ID: rick.tarrant@tpg.com.au), Lilliaath or Irridiae in game or visit www.stormhammer.net to apply.Phishtank7 Apr 9, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 [Qc] <Drainlife> 4/13HM ToT recrute <Drainlife> ancien groupe de <Gardiens du Lys> (16/16HM T14) sur US Zul'jin a décidé de partir sa propre guild. Le recrutement est toujours ouvert aux joueurs exceptionnels Drainlife est une guilde québécoise ne visant que la progression HC au niveau PVE 10m. Notre objectif n'est pas d'avoir une grande communauté mais uniquement de réunir tous bons joueurs francophones de PVE dans une même guild. 2 groupes de raid sont présentement actifs dans Throne of Thunder et ce n'est que le début. Contactez moi via Battletag : Héraclès#1857 ou Visitez notre site web : www.drainlife.caPannôramix1 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 8, 2013 Possible server transfer. Hello Saurfang, I am looking to possibly move to this server to look for a better raiding community than my current server has to offer. I am interested in raiding alliance or horde side on weekends Fri-Sat or Sun either mid-day or evenings NZ time (630-930pm ish) due to work hours. If anyone has a spot please get in touch with me. Thank you :)Critneyfears3 Apr 8, 2013
Apr 7, 2013 [A] <Disturbance 9/12 ToT LF Druid/Monk tank We at <Disturbance> a 10 man raiding guild are currently looking for a solid tank of the Druid or Monk variety who can raid the following nights; Monday 8-11pm ST Wednesday 8-11pm ST Thursday 8-11pm ST Must be able to raid those 3 nights, we on the odd week raid Sunday nights so being able to raid then would be desirable however not essential. Ilvl around 500 would be nice. Contact either Arbaal, Singular, Svenski ingame for a chat.Arbaal1 Apr 7, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 Thinking of Transferring... Hi everyone, I'm thinking of transferring to a realm with an Oceanic timezone. My current realm, Drak'Tharon is quite empty now and it's really hard to form raid groups or RBG groups. I'm quite tired to doing LFRs and I miss real raids. Is this realm okay? Me (disc priest) and my friend (holy pally) will be looking for an Alliance raiding guild that could take us for weekend raids (as we do have work on weekdays) if ever we get to transfer. How's the economy in AH? How good/bad are gathering resources availability? How are queue times? How's Ally-Horde balance?Beawolfe16 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 5, 2013 [H] <In Another Castle> NZ 1/13H recruiting In Another Castle is a 10man raiding guild operating on New Zealand friendly raid times. After a slow start in 5.2, due to multiple raiders vacationing during the first two weeks (how dare they), we moved from 2/12N to 1/12H within two weeks (check us on WoW Progress www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/In+Another+Castle). We raid Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon, 6pm to 9pm ST. We are currently looking for a skilled RDPS to fill out our roster as we move further into ToT heroics. As always, we will consider any other truly exceptional applications. For more information, or to apply, either go to our website: www.inanothercastle.co.nz or mail/whisper an officer in game. Officers: Zuzum, Cheyu, LoggyCheyu3 Apr 5, 2013
Apr 4, 2013 [A] Mephisto Waltz 10Man - Weekend Raiding Mephisto Waltz of Saurfang alliance is recruiting for its 10man raid team Mephisto Waltz created during 4.2 is looking for a tank and 2-3 dps for its core 10main raid team What we require - to be on time to raids as we have a lack of attendance, to pull your weight, we don't want to carry people, we want to be part of a team, and all raiders must have vent. Progress Firelands -7/7 Normal Mode with 1/7 HM Dragon Soul - 8/8 Normal Mode with 7/8 HM T14 - Now at 16/16 Normal modes - tranquil masters Throne Of Thunder - Currently 1/12 Normal Mode Raid Times We raid 2 nights a week on friday and saturday from 8-11 pm server time (GMT+10) In need of 1 Non DK tank and 2-3 dps (prefer a lock and boomkin) Contact by posting here or add me on battle net (Mchotdawg#6653)Mchotdog0 Apr 4, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Selling LVL 25 horde guild Title says it all leave a message in here comes with 6 tabs and various misc achivs unlockedRikäshi1 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 1, 2013 [H] <Skill Banner> Recruiting/social pvpers. Currently Recruiting: Mistweaver Monk. www.skillbanner.com - Get on it ! We are also inviting active pvpers to boost guild pop, and hopefully start a weekend morning Rbg group, if you are interested please whisper Ezeekiel ingame, my alts are anything with Ezee in the name!Ezeekiel5 Apr 1, 2013
Mar 30, 2013 LF Horde Guild! Thinking of faction changing. Im looking for a social guild that casually raids 10 man or 25 man. i have 485 ilvl.Snicks1 Mar 30, 2013
Mar 29, 2013 Looking for RAF partner ( you recruit me ) Hello , Looking for someone who might want to level some toons . I am an American but play Aussie prime time . We can do this very fast in dungeons it''l be fun . Leave a message here how I can get a hold of you in game and we will set this up !Locotaco11 Mar 29, 2013
Mar 24, 2013 Looking to join raiding guild on this server! I have a 490 DPS Monk and a 485 Pally Tank looking to raid I'm on the gold coast! My raid times can be mon and tuesday 3 pm til whenever, Wednesday and thursday any time Friday saturday 3pm til whenever know most fights and would like to do any content Willing to try out some guild before joining so we get the feel of each other Battle tag me :) BrendanL#1654Fknpally1 Mar 24, 2013
Mar 23, 2013 WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent (Alani) [A] Looking to sell the rare spawn Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent Alani mount from Vale. I provide the Sky Crystal, you loot the mount. It requires Cloud Serpent riding as well as Exalted w/ August Celestials to use. Entertaining serious offers only.Wesleysnipes0 Mar 23, 2013
Mar 22, 2013 [H] Escendia calls out for healing! Hi Saurfangers and Saurfangettes We're Escendia, and we're looking for a healer. We raid Monday and Wednesday, 8:30pm to 11:30pm AEST (Server time). We're reasonably mature and relaxed and, if I may say so, a pretty friendly bunch to raid with. We like to keep a small core of raiding personnel, therefore being willing to play and maintain an offspec is desirable. If you're a healer (any class considered) and interested, please visit escendia.com, or look for us in-game. Thanks :) EDIT: Still chasing one healer. Any class considered, but a monk or druid would be ideal. Thank you.Azazel0 Mar 22, 2013
Mar 21, 2013 <Siege> - Recruiting Lock/Mage/Warrior/DK Recruitment is currently open for warlocks, mages, warriors and death knights. <Siege> is a small 10 man raiding guild with a tight-knit roster. We are currently 4/6H MSV 6/6N - HoF - 4/4N (1/1E) TES. We raid Wed/Thurs/Sunday from 7pm SVT till approximately 10pm (give or take a half hour or so depending on whether it is farm content or progression). If you have any questions feel free to add me (Dziwoki#1423) on RealID or whisper Scrybblez or Karnak (call him 'Karry the Swagbeast'). Alternatively, you can go straight to filling out an app at: siege-saurfang.wowstead.comSnaj23 Mar 21, 2013
Mar 20, 2013 WTS Char name - Bubble What the title sais, selling the name "Bubble". Leave a reply here or mail Bubble in game!Kaze3 Mar 20, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 Hardcore 501 Feral Druid LFguild (not social) ^ pst me in game, recent transfer into the server, no socials or pvp, real raiding teams only, i know my !@#$Gonzman1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 18, 2013 How much for a 1-600 alchemy kit See title. Since some people apparently make profession kits up, I wanted to see if anyone knew what the going rate is on this server (if any?).Gemknight1 Mar 18, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 25 man HoF/ToES pug/run, Friday Night. Time: Friday. Starting at 7pm, invites will start a few minutes earlier. Aim: To clear HoF then ToES as fast as possible, all normal modes, no achieves. Requirements: Proper spot - 480+ ilvl, HoF/ToES clear achieve on any toon, full enchants/gems/enhancements, food, flask, pots. 'Most likely a proper' spot - 470+ ilvl, HoF/ToES clear achieve on any toon, full enchants/gems/enhancements, food, flask, pots. 'I am just here to fill a space until a proper person logs on' - Level 90, a pulse. Loot Rules: MS>OS>DE for BoP upgrades, shards/spirits rolled for at end. MS>AH for BoE upgrades, must be used immediately if won for MS. Should be some entertainment for casuals/alts/friends/non-raiding mains. You'll get to use some of those piles of Elder Charms you get from the new questing area. Originally this was just a quick 10 man to gear up some aj alts for our ToT alt run, but with how much interest I've been getting it looks like we'd only need a few more good toons to make it 25. If you're interested in one of the pug spots, feel free to '/who jacob' anytime to see if I'm online and ask any questions - otherwise pm 'jacobsdeekay' at the appropriate time.Jacob4 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 17, 2013 [A] WTS lvl 25 Guild Selling a level 25 Alliance guild. 200+ members 1600+ achievement points 7 bank tabs Send me an in game mail if interested. Cheers.Datguild3 Mar 17, 2013
Mar 16, 2013 Tealc R Us Law Suit at Tealc we are currently trying to get money from our god leaving us here do you think blizzard will help us with our problem. our god has abandoned us who will i worship now Dolan or BillyTealcthemyth2 Mar 16, 2013
Mar 15, 2013 [A] Ballistic LF raiders. Ballistic, currently 1/12 TOT, stuck on Horridon, looking for a good dpser to unstuck us from Horridon. We've managed to break the third door, but die straight after. If you think you can do 100k+ dps on Horridon, have good raid awareness to stay out of ground effects, can interupt and able to raid at 11pm server time on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday, or maybe one of the days let me know. PST me in-game or drop me a mail. I'll add you to the list of players to look for. You don't have to join us, just raid with us. Alts welcome, ranged and clothies (mage, warlock, shadow priest) preferred. No hunters unless ur Barnie.Thorzz0 Mar 15, 2013
Mar 14, 2013 <Vortacity> Merge, End of a era Hey guys, I am interested to see if any guilds are interested in a merge, Although I am leaving for better things within the real world for some time and other underlying factors which I won't relay as I wish to be strictly professional I cannot leave without finding my friends a new home. Coming from a hardcore background I wished to build Vortacity into top rated raiding guild, Going through many recruits and server changes along the way we never really picked up a consistent raid core and many players we geared left the game leaving us at many stages behind on progression. The players left are the players who have followed and been with the guild for 5 years, They are extremely dedicated and committed to working as a team and I can ensure you very skilled. If anyone is interested and has a home for these players please let me know. There comes a time when we must learn to let go to create something new and stronger, I thank my friends for standing by me and on behalf of Vortacity I wish all guilds good luck on their future progression and success. Take care of yourselves and continue to grow through life's learning curve. Regards, Pheonx <Guild Manager>Pheonx1 Mar 14, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Tuesday Question: Transports of Delight There are a lot of players, most of them sane, normal human beings, who would go to great lengths to get new mounts, some of them it's a one-off thing, a desire to gain what they think is the "koolest mount EVARRRR !!1! eleventy one!11!" as I once heard yelled in Stormwind. But for many others, this effort is simply so they can add it to their growing pile of mounts, players like this do not care what it looks like, nor really care how much resources they sink into gaining it, be it time, gold or raw materials, they simply must have it so they can move on to the next one. And I am certain sure we all know players like this. Since Blizzard have made players mount collections account-wide, catching many players with multiple copies of difficult to aquire mounts, and no ability to crate them up and sell them on the AH (25 thousand gold I will never see again because I had 3 motorbike mounts on 3 different characters) life for the mount collector has gotten a little easier. The character that does not get the achievements, does not do the dailies, will still get to ride/fly that awesome mount because of the efforts of the character that did. Yes their are some exceptions to that rule of course, but they are sparse compared to what Blizzard allow. And it has created a weird effect down in the low levels, as some struggling players, new to the game, can attest. For nothing screams "cashed up alt" like a level 20 character rushing around at breakneck speed on a Expedition Yak or a World Spinner. Nothing wrong with this behaviour of course, if you have got it, why not flaunt it? A new mount, especially a difficult or pricey one, is often a source of exuberance in a player. I remember my engineer warrior when she finally got her Turbocharged Flying Machine, back in the day when that turbo meant more than just the regular mount with fancy artwork on the cowling, I remember wanting to sling large loudspeakers to the landing skids and play "Ride of the Valkyries" at top volume every time she went out on a quest to kill something, you know, just to let them know she was on her way. I still wish you could do that now, it seemed to work so well in Battlefield Vietnam. I also remember the day I built my first Chopper, I think it was for my Priest, because anyone on a Chopper is automatically +20 to Badass. Most recently my joy in completing my new World Spinner mount was tempered somewhat by the fact that it did indeed cost me an awful lot of gold, and for that cost I gained a mount that could not carry passengers, got no achievement for it, and it could not be more phallic if it tried. Do not let these facts discourage you from building one, it is so choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up. So, are you scaling the precipitous heights of that Mountain o' Mounts? Or are you happy with that one wolf or horse, or that lucky drop you got one day? Tell us your story.Torchsong3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Behind the Patch Notes: 5.2 Thunder Thing Day one of the new patch content has bought with it the usual maelstrom of comment, praise and damnation from every player of every persuasion. Like every patch that has come before it, there are winners and losers, and probably millions of readers who don't read every single thing in the extensive and (Just lately) jargon-laden patch notes. Thankfully, here at Torchsong Towers, our dedicated team of patch note perusers have worked through the night, sifting through these extensive ch-ch-changes to bring you, the busy WoW player or forum troll, the most vital and pressing information YOU need to know NOW. Authours note: The following is satire, please don't dig for any meaning deeper than it's surface comedy value, for there is nothing to be found. General New Daily Quest Hub: The Isle of the Thunder King. As if all the rubbish we bought before wasn't grindy enough, here is a whole new area to get unenthusiastic about. Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor'themar Theron. We dug up these forgotten factions from Wrath of the Glitch King, dusted them off and re-badged them as new and exciting. We're probably going to move Dalaran as well, less work for us! You can get transportation to this zone from portals located at a impractical distance from where you usually hearth to. We paid people good money to make us nice scenery in Pandaria, and you ARE going to enjoy it. New Raid: Throne of Thunder Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. This whole expansion has allowed us to take these new liberties with the game lore. Enjoy. Throne of Thunder is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe. That way, it keeps the hardcore raiders happy, and no one can accuse us of pandering to casuals. They will accuse us all the same, but hey, we are making an effort here. The Raid Finder version of the Throne of Thunder is = divided into 4 different sections, Last Stand of Those Troll Guys We Had Way Back in BC But With New Models, Forgotten...Something Or Other, Halls of Some Vague Reference to Something Ghastly and Pinnacle of OMG Your Class is SO Overpowered. These 4 new sections will give you exciting new scenery in which to squabble about class imbalance and new places where you can ragequit. You're welcome. The Legendary Quest Continues: You put all that time and effort into this quest initially to learn its all about getting a legendary meta gem. Yeah, sorry about that. Classes General Like every other patch we have ever done, we will be unable to make all of the people happy all of the time. So once again your favorite class has been kneecapped, and the ones you hate the most continue to be scorchingly overpowered. See you on the battlegrounds. Quests Warlocks can now undertake a solo adventure that culminates with the ability to change the color of their Fire spells so they can appear to look like snot. You WILL be ridiculed extensively, and will be referred to as Snotlocks. If you are lucky, determined or are botting the new areas, you will eventually find a rare book to get you started. Pet Battles We're hoping people still do these things, so we bought out a bunch of stuff to make it less boring. However, we have nerfed ALL your favourite pet abilities, have fun. Raids, Dungeons and Scenarios Throne of Thunder raid bosses in Normal and Heroic difficulties have a chance of dropping items with the Thunderforged designation. Thunderforged items are 6 item levels higher than their Normal or Heroic counterparts and will drop more frequently for members of the opposite faction. LFR raiders...YOU GET NOTHING. To encourage Raid Finder groups to persevere, each time an Raid Finder group wipes on a boss fight all players in the group receives a stacking buff that increases health, damage dealt, and healing done by 5% (up to a maximum of 10 stacks). The function which auto-blocks all whining about class imbalance will be added in a future patch. PvP Season 13 has begun! All that terribly dreary grinding to get better gear can now be restarted anew. Another season fighting cheaters, bots and script kiddies! Hooray! Bug Fixes That really annoying bug that sapped your enthusiasm for this game has now been fixed, however, we have added new bugs for you to discover and tell us about in the forums, and one day we might fix them. Mwahahahaha.So that's it for another patch. If you have any more important patch notes your WoW fellow travellers ought to know about. Feel free to add them. See you in the world.Torchsong3 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 I am looking for the sea-worn alter. does anyone know where it is to be found. please reply if do know where.Tassiekiwi1 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 13, 2013 Boomkin LF Raiding Team Spot. Have been looking everywhere for the perfect guild...however still looking!. I am a 482ilvl Balanced Druid. i haven't had much of a chance to raid Mop at all...only have MSV10 3 Boss exp. I am extremely good with my class, however, as i have played this toon since BC. I am looking for a guild that raids early afternoons. I am available to raid any day from 12pm ST till about 7pm ST. If a horde opportunity opens, then I'm willing to transfer and try it out. =) If this sounds like you, then add my real ID to have a chat: chrislockwood@windowslive.com P.S: I am also quite a good team player and social person....so doing old content raids and Dungeon/heroic runs is ALSO my cup of tea. =p and have also got 7 90s that i could potentially use for raids also...will just need to gear them up first ThanksVolcanicrage4 Mar 13, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 [H] <The Bushido Project> Recruiting Warlock The Bushido Project is looking for a skilled warlock to join our 10 man team for progression raiding. We have a strong group of mature players who have been raiding together since Vanilla. Full details can be found on our website or by contacting an officer in-game. Raid Schedule Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm-11pm server time Website www.thebushidoproject.com Officers Lyconah, Ydoajin, Fuleng, Ishya Thanks for reading :)Lyconah0 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 12, 2013 Looking to Raid in 5.2 Looking for a chance to raid weekday's around 11pm'ish server. Paladin - Holy 500 (2/16H, 2/12TOT) Shaman - Resto 498 / Ele 485 (6/6MV, 4/6HOF, 4/4TES) DK - Blood 496 / Frost 481 (6/6MV, 2/6HOF)Sëvan1 Mar 12, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Dominant Faction? Hey, so I'm just returning, and I'm curious... What's currently the more dominant faction? I'm just curious cause I have high levels on both factions, and wanna know what to level 1st.Ãshmèntãl8 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 11, 2013 Ex Hm raider LF ~2 day a week raid team hey guys, Rap game fudzilla here. i am looking for a ~2 day a week raid team, i started mid wrath, cleared all content on normal. in cata, i played on caelstrasz and was part of a pre nerf defender team with a few heroic kills, 6/7 HM fl, 8/8 HM DS. but upon starting uni my availability times are less than what they used to be, so i am looking for something with less definite time commitments. That does not mean i do not take the raid sessions seriously. i strive to play my class to the best i can. back when i played a shadow priest i ranked among the top 10% of the world for multiple parses (that can be found here: http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/saurfang/fuds/) i can be contacted via real ID at: Spacewhale@live.com.au Thank you for your time.Fudzilla0 Mar 11, 2013
Mar 5, 2013 IAC - NZ/East coast Aus times LFM 5.2 In Another Castle is a 10man raiding guild operating on New Zealand friendly raid times. We managed to clear all heroic content while it was current throughout the Cata expansion, however due to real life issues have struggled to keep a group of like minded individuals full enough to progress further than 6/6H and 3/6H this tier. We did manage to clear all content on normal the week it was released with no ptr/beta raiding experience however. This shows the level of raiding you can expect. High turn over of players sapped our raids gear level and knowledge of the fights, stalling our progress thought heroics. We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 6.00-9.00ST (8.00-11.00NZT) during progression. We are Currently Recruiting any ranged DPS, with a preference for Mages. Whisper one of our officers in game; Grizzlebaer, Cheyu or Myself. Or take a look at our website (http://anothercastle.chron.ws/) to find out more about us and what we are looking for, and post an application.Zuzum161 Mar 5, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 [H] Basic Campfire - LF 10m Raiders (Weds) G'day All Basic Campfire is an old school guild newly reformed with a couple of the original members and plenty new ones. BC consists of easy going, social players who want to begin some progression. Raid: Progression from the beginning (Normal Modes) Day: Wednesday Time: 7pm or 8pm Server Time (TBC) Searching for committed: - Tanks (x 2) - Healers (x 1) - DPS We want to form a team of focused individuals who want to progress at an easy pace and have a laugh in amongst it. We have some strong BG/Arena minded players too and would hope to, down the track, form a Rated BG team (if that tickles your fancy). Interested? Catch me via PM or whisper ingame: - Aphaea / Zevz - HyperianAphaea11 Mar 4, 2013
Mar 3, 2013 [H] <MeRr Gaming> - LFM raiders MeRr Gaming is currently looking for a few more committed raiders to get our progression back on track. We have been through so many dps since the start of the expansion it is becoming kind of annoying... We are a bunch of tight knit raiders that are very keen to progress through the rest of the normal content and push heroic MSV before 5.2 arrives. What we need from you is a good knowledge of your character and the commitment to turn up to raid nights knowing the fights we are working on and ready to go. At the moment we are 2/6 heroic MSV 2/6HoF and 3/4 ToES. Our raid times are as follows. Thursday - 7.30-10.30 Sunday - 6.30-10.30 Monday - 7.30-10.30 We are currently looking for. DPS Warrior (tank off spec would be great) Priest (will consider heals or dps) For more information or to apply please visit http://www.merrgaming.com.au/forum/12-world-of-warcraft/ or whisper me in game.Goyil3 Mar 3, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 <Crimson Chaos> Looking for new guildies Crimson Chaos is a brand new level 1 guild. We are interested in recruiting new people from all classes and all levels with an eye towards raiding once we've got enough people. If anyone on Saurfang is interested in joining a friendly new start up guild please send a message to Tazzia in game, messages through the mail are fine too.Tazzia0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 [H] <M Rated> - LF Raiders <M Rated> [H]-[Saurfang] M Rated is a 10man guild founded on old school raiding principles and like minded people, intended to be a guild engineered for those of us who don't mind the odd Non-PG rated banter. Having been playing since Vanilla the founding members have given up on guild hoping that have become abundant, instead making a guild and sticking with it whether it's successful or not! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Our current raid times are: Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm Tuesday: 7:00pm - 10:30pm (Times are server time to saurfang) Once the core group has been gathered a more suitable raid calendar will be devised depending on availability etc. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What we want from you! All we ask from you is -Attendance Although this is "just a game" not attending means that 9 of your guild mates are now having their time wasted, which is not cool. -Maintenance Know your character, learn your rotation and enchant/gem/reforge/farm gear, accordingly That is all.. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are currently recruiting all positions. This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of a new guild, of which aspired to great things... and some friendly banter in between ;) For applications please visit: mrated.enjin.com Or for more information, please feel free to leave a comment or feel free to contact us in-game. Thank you!Utilìty0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 WTS lvl 25 guild (H) 7 bank tabs 1k guild achievement points pst offers to Dastspring or via ingame mail.Dastspring0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 2, 2013 Go for Gold Challenge Mode hi i have a Warrior tank and disc priest looking for a group to join for challenge mode run for gold if and one has a group going or would like to start one up with me you can whisper me in game on Sonic or zëro or leave a post tyZëro0 Mar 2, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 Skill Banner just got realm first heroic Sha I see no threads about it. What is this sorcery?Kadi14 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 Heroic Kill Vids and Streaming info Blatantly stealing the format from Jepsen seeing as we seem to be struggling with an updated thread. <Ajantis:> Mogushan Vaults The Stone Guards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbygrvxqJes (Rogue PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4bgQ7NlrA (Balance Druid PoV) Feng the Accursed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuTIFarREfg (Balance Druid PoV) Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec8lxaGs-FM (Rogue PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMHUv_V1qUE (Balance Druid PoV) The Spirit Kings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNt-bP8RdAQ (Rogue PoV) Elegon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE7KeVDibO4 (Rogue PoV) Will of the Emperor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gWGI-CZLyY (Rogue PoV) Heart of Fear Imperial Vizier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=esXhu7oac4w Blade Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_cXe7V6_Jc (Rogue PoV) Garalon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw71ZxUtNpo (Rouge PoV) Wind Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wCQZ9l9aHyA Amber Shaper: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_bVd1FfqsA http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vL2CzgXAjuI Grand Empress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKQxs7KBfBA Terrace Lei Shei http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9Qkm_kI2jRE - - - <Antiquus:> Mogushan Vaults The Stone Guards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PvP6BYD3YQ (Warlock PoV) Feng the Accursed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Q0DTjOzjQ (Warlock PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hbQiP6vm3w (Ele Sham PoV) Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKmyTxyyVhY (Warlock PoV) The Spirit Kings: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3i4mhBeb-4 (Warlock PoV) Elegon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwGXGsg8Kqg (Warlock PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hT08_r8W4Y (Ele Sham PoV) Will of the Emperor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWmvqhdda7I (Warlock PoV) Heart of Fear Imperial Vizier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UJFQlF6qK8 (Warlock PoV) Blade Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgoFEBApWhY (Warlock PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE0VsGgK0g4 (Ele Sham PoV) Garalon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdWo3ESnsCE (Warlock PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgHX0PSUtMI (Ele Sham PoV) - Great Music Wind Lord: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyt3DPmOHfI (Ele Sham PoV) Amber Shaper: http://youtu.be/_gE9vU7Ahgs Grand Empress: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiyULuGnowc (Warlock PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSRYwATtNAQ (Ele Sham PoV) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6eifMYoJYI (Prot Pally PoV) Terrace of the Endless Springs: Protectors: Coming Soon Tsulong: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1-KIavu7pw (Warlock PoV) Lei Shi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px-sDArNiKA&feature=youtu.be (Warlock PoV) Sha of Fear: Coming Soon - - - <In Another Castle:> Mogushan Vaults The Stone Guards: Coming Soon Feng the Accursed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBPXPxa3VI (Holy Priest PoV Gara'jal the Spiritbinder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIVNgoaYJJQ&feature=youtu.be (Guardian Druid PoV) The Spirit Kings: Coming Soon [b]Elegon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6aSAQttms0&feature=youtu.be (Holy Priest PoV) [b]Will of the Emperor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0s6BN9rGk0&feature=youtu.be (Holy Priest PoV) - - -Mushin46 Mar 1, 2013
Mar 1, 2013 RBG team Hi Saurfang. I've been on Saurfang since early WotLK, and since then my priorities have changed. I recently moved to Bonechewer to do some arena, and now I am moving back. I'm curious as to see if this server has anyone doing a serious RBG team, or is interested in starting one with me.Waifoo6 Mar 1, 2013