Saurfang

Jan 25 [A]Asterix Dath-Remar recruiting 7/7H 3/3H Asterix is a semi-hardcore focused guild looking to push our way through mythic progression on a smaller schedule than other guilds, with that being said we aim to have an enjoyable atmosphere for raiding whilst knowing when to knuckle down. Our raid times are as follows: Wednesday 8pm-11pm AEST Thursday 8pm-11pm AEST We are currently recruiting ranged dps and a tank. If interested please apply at https://discord.gg/MNSczFc or add one of our officers to btag leftbehind#1865 Wasted#1723Wastedtotems2 Jan 25
Jan 24 Server Merge Blizz, are there any plans for merging Saurfang with anouther low pop Oceanic realm? It seems pretty quiet on this server. What are other peoples thought on this? I have seen other topic that suggest merging with Aman'Thul, but I think that might cause a race imbalance (Alliance dominant).Yooree0 Jan 24
Jan 23 [H] SACRIFICED 10/10N NH 2/10H NH Sacrificed is a semi hardcore raid guild on Saurfang, we are currently 7/7H EN, 3/3H TOV, 10/10N NH 2/10H NH and are just coming back off a break hoping to bulk up the team before Nighthold, we take raiding seriously but not at the expense of having fun. We use the epgp loot system and require 100% attendance from trials (2 week loot lockout unless not needed by core team) and min 85% attendance from core raiders, all raiders are expected to sign up in calendar for each raid night, log in 15 mins prior to raid start and make your way to raid entrance, raiders must have all flasks, food, potions, bonus rolls and tomes before entering the raid and if unable to attend a msg must be left in the attendance discord text chat. Raid times: Thursday - 10:00pm - 1:00am Server time Sunday - 10:00pm - 1:00am Monday - 10:00pm - 1:00am We are currently looking for a healer and a few DPS to balance out our roster and have enough for mythic but will consider any application. We are a friendly, active, helpful guild and often have groups for m+ and pvp, we are not strictly 18+ that being said we endeavour to keep the guild mature and drama free, however if offended by occasional swearing and joke around in guild chat/discord this is probably not the guild for you. Casuals and alts are welcome. If you are interested please contact one of the following below in game or add on battlenet. Illibeasty (RL) - HotaHellgod#1338 Ava, Avasham, Bubblesu (Officer) - Grumpykitten#127300 Rixenjaina, Warxoul, Holyxoul (Officer) - DreadedXoul#1108 Tunafishy, tunna (Officer) - Joeh#1759Ava4 Jan 23
Jan 18 [H] <Washed Up> 7/7M, LF Ranged/R.Shaman Greetings Potential Friends, Comprised of ex-Ajantis raiders, and a whole heap of friends from across the expansions, <Washed Up> was formed for players to raid much less hours for legion. The core of Washed Up have been raiding together for quite some time, most raiding since Cataclysm and a select few raiding since Ulduar in Wrath. We're a tight knit crew looking to enjoy raiding for what it is, wipes and all. What to expect from us Strictly 3-nights 3hrs each. We will never raid outside of official raiding times, ever. Organised raiding, with the use of collaboration tools such as Discord In house LootSheets/Roster pages to ensure well planned raids Sever first experienced leadership team High guild morale as, currently, everyone on our roster knows everyone else Chill guild environment, with memes to boot Our Aim: Strive to compete as one of Oceanic's leading 3/night raiding guild while maintaining a high morale. Who you are Be commited to raiding in legion Mythic experience and be able to step straight into progression raiding Be a chill person that can handle wiping [BONUS] Be a memer Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, Monday - 8pm - 11pm Server Time (AEST). 7:45 Invites and a 10min break at 9:30pm. Current Progression http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/Washed+Up Recruitment Needs Melee: DK, Windwalker, Havoc Ranged: Mage, or any caster DPS Healer: Resto Shaman Discord: For more information and application visit https://discord.gg/WryVzYR Contact Delthqt: GM/Melee - Delth#6846 Kelrah: Healing - Kelorae#6524 Bennz: Ranged - Ben#1328 Cheers, for stumbling on our page. Peace, DelthqtDelthqt5 Jan 18
Jan 14 Kill Mythic Xavius Nevermind :)Sokaymon0 Jan 14
Jan 14 BoE Vendor on Saurfang? Hey, i was just wondering if there was anyone who bought Legion BoE's on Saurfang. I've Seen on Barth and Frostmourne alot of people trying to bulk buy Legion BoE's, As i have a few Alts on Saurfang being it used to be my home realm, I was curious to see if anyone bought BoE's in Bulk because i have been collecting them rather then Vendoring them. *Horde Side* Thanks in Advance.Lacklustrë0 Jan 14
Jan 14 [A]<Bobtail Invasion> - recruitment Bobtail Invasion is a newly formed GMT+8 guild looking for friendly and cooperative people to run mythic+ dungeons and create a small raid group. Experience is not necessary but a willingness to learn and improve, as well as patience and teamwork, are essential. We will be forming a raid group of around 12-15 people to clear normal and heroic content. Raiding will be one night a week and going for 3 hrs commencing at around 6pm AEST, with the day and exact start time to be determined once we have more players. If you wish to join the guild but don't want to raid, that is fine. We understand that players have jobs, relationships, and other hobbies besides WoW, so we certainly don't expect everyone to be online all the time. If you can't make it to a raid, that isn't a problem - just let us know. We tend to be on most evenings during the week and sporadically during the weekends. Initially we will be using the built-in Battle.net voice chat for comms during raids/mythics. We have a guild bank with several tabs which will be expanded as necessary. If this sounds like something that interests you then send us a request.Zucchero2 Jan 14
Jan 13 <Chaotic Beginnings> 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV Our progression team is currently looking for skilled and enthusiastic raiders for the following positions: - 1 x healer with a viable dps offspec - 2 x ranged dps - 1 x melee dps - reserve raiders If you fit one of the positions above, and are available on Wed/Thurs/Mon nights 8pm-10:30pm, then comment below or PM myself or one of the other officers ingame to have a chat and organise a trial with us. We look forward to hearing from you!Leïka1 Jan 13
Jan 11 RIP Locust Rest in peace Locust, gone but not forgotten. Today we have lost a legendary member of the Saurfang community, a versatile and committed healer he just 'wanted to play" but unfortunately his days of playing are now over. RIP Locust - "TSG damage is just dumb"Jack30 Jan 11
Jan 11 [A]<Storm Hammer> Mythic LF Healers. 2 nights The basics: • 20 man Alliance guild • Based on Saurfang • 7/7M EN & 1/3M ToV • Raid times: Twice weekly - Monday & Wednesday, 8-11pm EST (server time +10 GMT) • Website: www.storm-hammer.net We are looking for: • Skilled and committed raiders; • Exceptional raid awareness; • Maturity, punctuality and 80% + attendance; • Knowledge of class played; and • Fully gemmed/enchanted. Currently Seeking: • Holy Pally • Resto Shaman • Resto Druid • Mist Monk We are currently looking for the roles listed above but will consider exceptional players or applications from social members. We are a small, stable guild (8 years old) run by experienced officers, with a great group of mature, friendly raiders with a down to earth approach to raiding. If this sounds like the place you want to be you can contact Enchy (enchy040#1882), Lilliaath (Lilliaath#6649), Adal (Adal#11409), Ucci (Ucci83#1339) or visit www.storm-hammer.net to apply.Enche17 Jan 11
Jan 10 [A] i868 Holy Pally LF Raiding Guild Hey all. Im on the hunt for a new guild. Preferably one that has a raid spot for a holy pally. I have done the following: 7/7n EN, 7/7h EN, and have attempted 1/3 n & h ToV. Idealy looking for a ToV progression but happy with H EN or M EN. Im also keen for Mythic / + dungeons!! Im available for the following nights though would prefer max 2 nights a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. With a 7.30pm/8pm ST start. I have been playing/raiding since Wrath (on different toons) so I have raid awareness - wont stand in poop. Im a fast learner. Friendly and happy to help out where i can. Please post below or contact me ingame if you think your guild might be suitable. Thanks (Edit: rewritten all details)Kaleiah1 Jan 10
Jan 9 <Initium Novum> recruiting <Initium Novum> newly established guild by some exp raiders, looking to recruit for future social raiding. Heroic and Mythic dungeon carries. come and have some fun, all are welcome. we will be raiding 8pm ST, friday/saturday.Asteroids1 Jan 9
Jan 9 [H] Saurfang - Unsung Heroes 1 Night. JP/KR Hello, Firstly thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment post. If you still have questions after reading this feel free to contact us in game. <Unsung Heroes> brief over view: 1) Single night progression raiding 2) Regular guild event night 3) Heroic+ progression focus 4) Server: Oceanic Saurfang Raid Times Sun 19:30 AEST (4:30 EST/3:30 CT/2:30 MT/1:30 PST) Thu 22:00 AEST (7:00 EST/6:00 CT/5:00 MT/4:00 PST) - Optional scheduled guild event night About <Unsung Heroes> <Unsung Heroes> grew out of a regular pug group which started early in HFC (WOD). After forming a strong relation with everyone while showing strong progress in a fun and relaxed environment we officially formed a guild on in January 2016. Most of us are mature adults who work and/or have families. We are an international guild with members living in various Asian and Oceanic countries. We consider ourselves not just members in a guild, but more as friends who enjoying playing games together. What we stand for <Unsung Heroes> believes that playing WoW and raiding should feel enjoyable because of the people we play with; progression and gear are a happy secondary result. As we only have one progression raid night, we take it seriously and expect all members to make a genuine effort to contribute to boss kills. Combat logs are recorded to gauge everyones capability so that we can tutor and help those who are struggling. Communication is an integral part of being in a guild; we expect everyone to be able to take feedback on their play style as well as give feedback on the guild in general. While we do not have a mandatory attendance policy for raids, we do expect players to be regular and if they are unable to attend a raid, to notify the guild in advance so we can make adjustments where needed. What we want from our members Communication:We expect our guild members to be mature and show respect to fellow guild members. If you need some help with WoW or in general, then take the initiative to ask for help and be open to the advice and feedback given to you. If a fellow guild member asks for help, if you are able to, lend them a hand and share your knowledge with them. Raiding: Be prepared to play WoW for a few hours straight, research the fights as much as you can, have enough consumables in your bags, and have your gear enchanted and gemmed appropriately. Recruitment Needs We currently do not have any specific requirements for classes/specs, as long as you enjoy the class that you pick as your main. Personality wise, we are looking specifically for people who would fit in with current guild members. If you are interested in a trial and would like to find out more please contact me in game or leave a message below. Contact Details Send us a message in-game if you're on US Horde Saurfang or add Meadowfresh#1794Milkyshield12 Jan 9
Dec 22 [H] <Titan> 4/7M 3/3H <Titan> is a group of ex hardcore raiders who have decided to start a new guild on Saurfang for raid progression. Our aim is to recruit good raiders who enjoy progression but cannot commit to 4 nights a week raiding. We are looking for a couple more solid players that can log in on raid nights and put in 110% effort. Within 2 weeks of being in mythic progression we have cleared 4/7M Emerald Nightmare and are currently recruiting all exceptional players to push to 7/7M & 3/3M ToV to prepare for The Nighthold release. Raid times: Wednesday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Monday 7:30pm - 10:30pm ST. Apply at: http://titan-saurfang.shivtr.com/ Please contact Kamonoz (Btag Mitch#1246) directly if you have any questions.Thèbane1 Dec 22
Dec 20 [H] <Exception> 7/7M 2/3M GMT+8 Recruiting <Exception> is a semi-hardcore guild on Barthilas. http://www.exceptionwow.com/ PROGRESSION: Tier 19 - Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Tier 19 - Trial of Valor 2/3M RECRUITING: Tanks: Looking for someone reliable and committed, preferably with a long history of progression raiding. Healers: We are looking for a reliable core healers, paladin and druid preferably. We are also looking for a 5th healer, who is able to also play their DPS offspec at a high level. Ideally priest, however any classes will be considered. Damage: Currently very high priority on Shadow Priests, Boomkins, and Mages. Any exceptional damage dealers are also encouraged to apply. ... EXPECTATIONS: Dedication to knowing your class inside and out A working mic & Discord (and be willing to use it) Knowledge and preparedness to the content being cleared A positive, can-do attitude RAID TIMES: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Thursday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) Sunday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST)For the first 2-4 weeks of a tier, we also raid Monday - 7:30pm - 10:30pm GMT +8 (10:30-1:30 AEST) CONTACT: Sushi - Sushi#1583 Eiken - Eiken#1949 Nakk - Aliquem#1893 or visit our website at http://www.exceptionwow.com/Eiken2 Dec 20
Dec 19 GMT+8 blood /frost DK looking for new home Greetings Competant Blood/Frost DK Looking for a new home willing to server transfer here to do it I am a GMT+8 West Aussie, veteran player with years of end raid experience not just in WoW but other mmos that have come and gone. While I have eased off hardcore for a while, I still enjoy a challenge and happy to pitch in and help a team. I am 18+ lol more than double in fact and generaly easy going. I also point out I am a min/maxer, I enjoy in off times pouring over numbers and tuning things to get the best out of my character for fights so my actual Item level fluctuates (until Bliz fix in 7.15) even have various gear and talent setups I tune to various situations. and if im not in game im either on the PTR testing and tuning there or I have snuck off to overwatch :P I am hoping to find a home that is somewhat active between stuff like raids, for 5 mans etc as thats what is sorely lacking for me and why have started my search as pugs even test my limits. Im not fussed about raid dificulty, and happy to tank and or DPS. Any questions feel free to contact me BT is Mortis#6120Memnokers0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Gravitas for M-NH With Nighthold not too far away, we are looking to recruit dedicated raiders to our cause of creating the best team in Oceania. With our group you can expect progression, loot, and laughs, but, most importantly, dank memes. Our discord is full of them. Players from all realms are welcome to try out for our team. We hope you consider joining us. To try out, join, or for more information, please contact: Tectus (Guild Master) - BT: Jako05#11271 Nebula (Officer) - BT: Thebetrayer#1551 Linshi (Officer) - BT: GeneralJazza#1288 Naruh (Officer) - BT: Summoner1#1335 Or find us on: Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/35443 WoW Progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/GravitasNebulá0 Dec 19
Dec 19 [H] Heroic ToV Weekly Pug Good Evening, My name is Haws (Haws#1579), I am the Raid Leader of Our Valor and we are raiding on December 19th and looking for people to help kill Helya. We are a small but dedicated guild that has prided itself on running smooth and efficient pugs to help with our progression as a small group. We have been able to teach and work with many PUGs to help us complete farm content, and also teaching PUGs new fights that we are progressing on. We are looking for people to come to our raids and be dedicated to coming so we can clear out content. Whether you are playing on an ALT, want Bonus rolls for the week or you want to kill the fights for the first time and want to come to our raids to progress further, We are the group for you. Info is below. Raid Details Time: Thursday Dec 19th 4:00 PST/7:00 EST - 7:00PST/10:00 EST Guild Players: 6 Agenda: Helya Needs: 1 Tank / Heals / DPS (Ranged would be nice, But won't turn away High melee DPS) Requirements Gear: 870 Experience: First 2 bosses in heroic Supplies: Potions (You are expected to double pot), Food, Flasks. Expectations We expect that you can - Take criticism - attempt to improve - Come to multiple raids - Be prepared - Have a positive attitude - Contribute to fightsRacker0 Dec 19
Dec 18 878 Resto Shammy & Havoc DH LF Raiding Guild Looking for a new home! I am a Resto shaman ilvl 878, Arti Wep 37. Current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN. This has been my main toon since creation in the BC (lots of race changes, before sticking with panda). I have always healed and though I do have an OS Elemental - me playing it is a bit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM5BkS3SCUU I have been GM of a social raiding guild for 8 years, currently playing on Thrall US. I am based in Qld Australia and the latency of playing on a US realm is killing me. I would also like to take a step back from leadership and just be a raider with the only responsibility of turning up for raids on time - fed, watered and prepped with knowledge of mechanics/strats. My *other half is an ilvl 877 Havoc DH, Arti Wep 36, current progression 7/7H, 1/7M EN - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/T%c3%a4zz/simple We are looking for Horde side only (sorry Ally), any nights, any times with raid conclusion before midnight AEST. Also looking for a raid team that has a social side to it, not interested in just turning up for raids and never see anyone again until the next raid night! * Please note: Though we are a couple, we are not joined at the hip & understand that there may not be a spot on a raid team for both of us. My Btag ► Jade#1617 His Btag ► HnH#1171 Thanks for reading!Foreva1 Dec 18
Dec 16 LF Horde guild in Saurfang I'm 871 DH looking for a guild that does heroic EN and TOV, I've dont 7/7 Heroic EN and normal TOV.Yiwài0 Dec 16
Dec 15 . .Pewpewvoodoo0 Dec 15
Dec 13 Kaldorei Kebab Kitchen 5/7M EN LF mDPS Hi all, Kaldorei Kebab Kitchen is an Alliance mythic progression guild on Saurfang. We are currently 5/7M EN and 2/3H ToV. Our roster is coming along nicely and we are chasing a few more melee DPS to round out our team. High Demand - Melee DPS Fury/Arms Warrior Ret Pally We would also love an illusive Shadow Priest and Boomy. Raid Times Wednesday 7pm - 10pm AEDT Thursday 7pm - 10pm AEDT Sunday 7pm - 10pm AEDT As a guild, we thoroughly enjoy our raiding and mythic progression. Since bolstering our roster to allow for mythic we have steam rolled up to 5/7 in Mythic EN. We are a very social guild, all good friends and very welcoming to new faces. We run a bunch of mythic+ outside of raid times, enjoy the occassional RBGs, and alt/heroic runs outside of raid times. We certainly dont take ourselves too seriously and talk enough nonesense to warrant a one way ticket to visit Tirion. Having said that we pull it together for raiding with a really solid raid leader and officer group. We would love to hear from anyone interested in joining us. Atlasswing#6183 Tornz88#1360Atlaswing1 Dec 13
Dec 13 Arms/Elemental Duo LF Raid Team 870 Arms Warrior(7/7 H) 862 Elemental Shaman(5/7 H) Were looking for a late night guild to progress with. We are always on time, prepared with flasks/enchants/food/etc. and ready to go. When we are not raiding we do a ton of Mythic+ runs so were always available to help with those.Please respond with your guild recruitment needs, raid times, website(if you have one), and the earliest we can do a trial raid or mythic+ run. Here is the armory link for my Shaman friend. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/attitude/simple We hope to move servers within the next week or so. Have a great night, everyone.Musclemeds2 Dec 13
Dec 12 Tastier 4/7M 2/3H LF DPS Hello Tastier are 4/7M guild . We are 2 nights a week who are semi hardcore and looking to push further into mythic. We have extensive heroic background through out MoP both 25 man and 10 man with experienced officers/raiders. We love to socialise out of raid and push dungeons etc as a guild too. Raid Nights: Wednesday/Tuesday 8-11pm ST Recruiting: ----------------------- Druid - Boomkin Warlock - Demo/destro Mage - Fire/Arcane Shaman - Elemental ---------------------- hit me up on Tranq#1294 ThanksTranquill2 Dec 12
Dec 11 [H] Gravitas LF Raiders for Mythic 7/7H, 3/3N. Gravitas is currently looking for raiders of all roles, primarily DPS, to create a tight-knit mythic team. We are going to smash through the Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor in time for Nighthold. We raid Thursday, Friday, and Sunday, 8-11pm ST using EPGP to distrubute loot. To join, or for more information, please contact: Tectùs (Guild Master) - BT: Jako05#11271 Nebulá (Officer) - BT: Thebetrayer#1551 Linshî (Officer) - BT: GeneralJazza#1288 Naruh (Officer) - BT: Summoner1#1335 Or find us on: Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/35443 WoW Progress - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/saurfang/GravitasNebulá0 Dec 11
Dec 9 888 Tank LF M+ dream Hello, I have a dream. A dream of a team of players to form a consistent M+ group. I run a lot of M+'s a week with a flexible schedule. My dream includes : A healer that voices outside tank CD's, knows when to drink for mana, knows which pulls will need a healing CD'S, among other needed abilities to perform at best for M+'s! 3 DPS that use potions every minute on the minute to greatly increase DPS, know how to stagger CD's with other DPS for trash pulls so every pack through instance dies ASAP, DPS that runs TO the tank during skittish weeks and not AWAY, know which mobs need CC'D without being asked to save time, know when to release due to distance and when to wait, among many other things. If you feel like you want to be apart of this dream, please be: -880+ -Always flasked/ 375 food. -Have at least +10 achievement or equivalent CM from previous xpacks. -Have mic/discord and BE VOCAL. -Knowledge of every dungeon/mob/boss/affix Make this dream a reality! Thanks for reading. Add Viralrush89 #1243 if interested.Subtlebladez1 Dec 9
Dec 8 [H] Dauntless LF Holy Pally & RDPS Hello forum dwellers! <Dauntless> (7/7H, 3/3N) is a group of amazing misfits from all different walks of WoW! We were established once the AU servers came into play & been active since then. We're a laid back group of people with our main focus on chugging through content at a reasonable pace. Most members have a vast raiding experience from all expansions so you're in capable hands! Dauntless is currently seeking for our raiding roster (840+) - Ranged DPS Holy Paladin Raid Times Wednesday & Thursday : 730PM - 11PM Server Time. If you're interested in raiding with us contact Khaos [Damage#1389] OR Iesha [iesha#1175].Azallia1 Dec 8
Dec 7 < NÖCTURNAL> A GMT+8 < NÖCTURNAL> a semi casual raiding guild who raids on Wednesday and Thursday late night 12:00am - 3:00am Saurfang server time. We just started raiding again a few weeks back with 7/7NEN 4/7HEN with pugs. We are now try to gathering more players who are committed and skilled to progress though current and Trials. Currently needed 1 x Tank (Full time) Numbers of RDPS if interested or any questions, please contact me on Kazuya#1802Keitaro0 Dec 7
Dec 7 Midday Mythic Raiding Guild Are there any mythic raiding guilds that raid around noon (GMT+8)? Please contact BHMatrix#1755Blunder0 Dec 7
Dec 5 Resto Shaman LF Heroic Raiding Guild Restoration Shaman and Brewmaster/Mistweaver Monk (Kette) looking for a GMT +8 (AWST) normal/heroic raiding guild. Both been playing WoW since late vanilla. Would like to find a casual normal or heroic guild that only raids a few days a week. Also interested in RBG'sBorticus2 Dec 5
Dec 5 [H]867 Arms/Prot warrior LF Mythic Guild Hey, Looking for a serious raiding guild. I am currently 7/7H EN 3/3N TOV I have an offspec of prot warrior but i main arms warrior. Add my battletag if intereseted Kiemo #11922Hornfang0 Dec 5
Dec 4 Hidden potential (H) <Hidden Potential > we are a small group of friends built up over many xpacs moved to a new server to play together again we raid at 2pm sunday and are usually done by 3:30pm - 4pm we currently are 7/7N en and wish to press into heroic but will not do this until we have a full team we are currently searching for 1-2 range dps mage and shadow priest preferred but all will be considered and 1 healer holy priest or monk to complete this team if you would like to progress with us and enjoy a laid back attitude towards raiding without staying up all night feel free to add my btag and have a chat primevil#1218Bronst0 Dec 4
Dec 2 [H] <Temet Nosce> Recruiting 5/7N Guild Name: Temet Nosce Realm: Oceanic - Saurfang Faction: Horde Timezone: GMT +10 Current Progression: 5/7 EN About Temet Nosce: Temet Nosce was formed during the days of WotLK with a core of 10 members and started raiding in Cata. Due to some issues, Temet Nosce was lost, and is now on the path of rebuilding in Legion. With the announcement of Legion Raids and Mythic+ Dungeons we are seeking to expand our roster to accommodate the changes. Currently we aim to keep a strong 10-15 man roster to clear Heroic and Mythic+ while current. We raid less than most guilds which means our time is valuable to us no matter what we are clearing. This also means we can accommodate players with full-time jobs and other commitments. What is expected of you? • Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole. • Be able to make a positive impact on our guilds progression. • Come to raid prepared and on time having read up on all fights. • Give 100% each raid night. • Being able to take constructive criticism What to expect from Temet Nosce? An efficient raiding environment where we try to waste as little time as possible. Experienced Guild leadership who are constantly trying to improve the raid. As we are raiding only two nights a week we need to be as efficient as possible. Raid Schedule: All times are GMT +10, which is Saurfang server time. • Thursday: 7:30 - 10pm • Sunday: 7:30 - 10pm • *Monday: 7:30 - 10pm *Optional day we are looking at in near future. Guild Goals: Whilst we do classify ourselves as a relaxed raiding team we still aim to be clearing current content within 2 nights a week, as such this means that we must utilize our time to maximum potential. Please note we do enjoy a bit of trash talking and humor, etc, while we raid. Recruitment: If you're spec or class is not listed here, feel free to apply anyway. Currently Needed: • Tanks, Pref Warrior and DK • Exceptional MDPS • Exceptional RDPS • Holy Priest or • Resto Druid Contact Info: BattleTags Comrvf#1911 Totems#11428Grinch1 Dec 2
Nov 30 pass passShamarific0 Nov 30
Nov 30 Nightbane carry runs Selling Karazhan Nightbane runs, due to the nature of the lockout we can only sell 1 a week, and the mount will be guaranteed. All other 875 loot that we don't need (Chances are we won't need anything) can be traded to you as well. We are all 7/7M 885+ keystone master experienced players, so it will be a smooth run. No experience required. We are horde side, we can carry characters on other servers but you will need gold on Saurfang. If you are interested or have any questions contact Aldoremer or Landyachtzs in game via whisper or mail.Landyachtzs0 Nov 30
Nov 29 hidden potential we are looking for 2 more to complete our raid team 1 heals priest/monk preferred and 1 range dps mage/spriest preferred 850+ ilvl a bonus but not necessary we raid once a week, sunday afternoon at 2pm. we are currently 7/7N En looking at moving into heroic as soon as possibleBronst0 Nov 29
Nov 27 LF Rdps just looking for 2 range dps for this sunday 27/11 at 2pm for Normal EN 845+ at least and must have a sense of humorBronst1 Nov 27
Nov 25 [A] LF PVP guild [ Saurfang ] Holy Paladin LF PVP guild [ Saurfang ] Holy Paladin RBG or Arena whisper Shawarma or pm me @ forum :DShawarma4 Nov 25
Nov 25 <Persephone> - 4/7M Recruiting -Sophistique0 Nov 25
Nov 23 873 prot war or 860 frost mage lf guild lZénmage1 Nov 23
Nov 18 <Rinsed> Looking for M Raiders We at Rinsed are looking for people ready to Raid at a Mythic lvl. We are a semi casual raiding guild That raids 2 nights a week Wednesday & Monday nights at 8:30-11 pm server time. We are looking to progress through EN & Trials, While preparing to focus on Night-hold when it comes out. People willing to learn and work within the guild are more than welcome. Having a good concept of how your class works is a huge bonus, those that do have a good grip on your class but are willing to learn are also more than welcome, and we will be more than willing to help out with what we can. If interested Please contact me on Bnet @ Kaboos#1615 for more info.Oska0 Nov 18
Nov 17 [H] <Excommunicated> recruiting About us: Excommunicated formed after Guild in Progress disbanded, following their transfer to Jubei'Thos, in 6.1. Excommunicated was formed with the intention to continue heroic progression in WoD, however as people took breaks from the game (until Legion) we began to examine the need for guild merges. As a result we experimented with a casual guild and found it wasn't for us, then again with a guild on Barthilas. Our second attempt resulted in a group of 25 raiders and naturally the guild split in two. As a result, we raided Heroic HFC with a 10man roster until Legion and are currently looking to expand as we sink our teeth into the Emerald Nightmare. Recruitment: Semi-casual raiding guild looking for two dedicated ranged DPS to join our small team. We raid on Wednesday and Sunday nights from 8pm-10:30pm server time. Our current focus is normal and heroic progression. Applications: Please apply on our website http://excommunicated.enjin.com as our forum post is not frequently monitored. If you have any questions, please contact us via our website or speak to: Dicci- Dicci#1979 Kalithrax- kalithrax#6512 Lafeu- Lafeu#6845Dicci4 Nov 17
Nov 17 Guardian Druid LF Raid Spot 879 Guardian Druid LF Raid spot preferably in the GMT +8 Time Zone. 7/7H EN Experience and also raid lead experience, Have knowledge of all Mythic Fights in EN just haven't had the chance to do them, Raid ready and a good player to have for raids and Mythic+. Message Flyingpig5#6943 if interested in me or would like to ask me more questions. few logs down below. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15881372/latestAladdin0 Nov 17
Nov 17 Tastier 2/7M Recruiting Ranged Dps Hello Tastier are 2/7M guild almost at 3/7M. We are 2 nights a week who are semi hardcore and looking to push further into mythic. We have extensive heroic background through out MoP both 25 man and 10 man with experienced officers/raiders. We love to socialise out of raid and push dungeons etc as a guild too. Raid Nights: Wednesday/Tuesday 8-11pm ST Recruiting: ----------------------- Druid - Boomkin Warlock - Demo/destro Hunter - Ranged Mage - Fire ---------------------- hit me up on Tranq#1294 ThanksTranquill1 Nov 17
Nov 16 (A) <Rosenkreuz Orden> 7/7H <Rosenkreuz Orden> is an oceanic, social raiding guild comprised of both veteran and recent raiders. The core members of Rosenkreuz have been raiding together since Warlords and work together very successfully. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm(ST) and our current objective is to fill our ranks in preparation for Mythic Emerald Nightmare. What you can expect from us: • The provision of voice chat via a Mumble server; • Officers that provide an organized raid setting; • A very relaxed environment; and • More memes than the average person can handle. Our ultimate goal is to compete with the top guilds on the server while keeping our raid times short to accommodate life’s exigencies. What we expect from you: • Commit yourself to performing at your best; • Turn up to the raid 15 minutes early prepared with the appropriate flasks, pots and food; and • Have fun, get to know our members and above all enjoy the experience as we have a broad range of personalities. Our current progression: • Normal Emerald Nightmare 7/7 • Heroic Emerald Nightmare 7/7 • Mythic Emerald Nightmare 0/7 • Normal Trial of Valor 3/3 • Heroic Trial of Valor 0/3 What we need: • Tanks (Not a high priority) o Protection Warrior (Will be required to main spec DPS) • Healers (Not a high priority) o Holy Paladin o Mistweaver Monk • Ranged DPS (High priority) o Mage o Warlock o Hunter While these are the main classes we are seeking, all exceptional players are encouraged to get in touch. Potential server transfers are also welcome to trial. If this appeals to you please get in contact with the below team members via battletag: • Tombstone (GM) – Whiteronnie#1423 • Paradigma (RL) - willZhou#1661 • Evilblood (Officer) – D3AN#1337 Thank you for taking the time to read this, HalfuryHalfury6 Nov 16
Nov 13 [H] Honorbound 1/7 M Recruiting <Honourbound> is a semi hardcore guild made up of Australian raiders who have been playing since WoTLK. We are looking to build up our numbers to progress towards Mythic content. We are missing 2 slots for our mythic team. While our raid environment is serious on progression, we have a relatively fun and friendly raid and out-of-raid environment. We love some good banter and cheap laughs. Looking for: - 1 healer (Druid or Pally) - 1 DPS (Mage/Ranged) If you have any logs you could link that would be a massive bonus aswell. Time Zone: GMT+10 (AEST) Raid times: Wednesday 8.30 - 12.00 Sunday 8.30 - 12.00 My Battlenet Tag: Cazonatron#1119Milkyhealz1 Nov 13
Nov 13 WTB TCG Rooster Mount Alliance WTB Rooster Mount Alliance. Message me your price in gold. May be interested in other TCG mounts as well if the price is right. You can get me on battlenetid sirdiesalot#1868Shammyonyou0 Nov 13
Nov 11 <Prevail> 2/7M LF all 2nd raid team <Prevail> is looking to start a second team for N/H at this stage - Need a switched on RL looking for a more laid back approach to raiding and all other positions open (840 min) pst, not to be confused with our 2/7M core which is full.Vongrimshade8 Nov 11
Nov 11 Horde guild Undramatic LF DPS Hey all, <Undramatic> Horde. Is looking for people to join our raid team, Currently looking for 1 ranged (pref hunter) and 1 melee. Will consider all. For our Mythic Prog. ilvl 850+ Raid nights are Sun/mon 7:30-10:30pm ST. Pst for more info Add Muliks#1569 or reply down belowMuliks0 Nov 11
Nov 9 <dinnerboy>looking for tank for m+ spams looking for someone as pathetic and worthless as me to spam m+Dinnerbox5 Nov 9