Saurfang

Apr 17, 2016 ilvl 699 MM Hunter LF Raiding Guild Hi, coming up to Legion I am on the lookout for a 2 night a week raiding guild that is no further than heroic progression at this point. Anything from 8:00 onwards would be preferable and also a mature raiding group as I am old (37) and moved on from drama a long time ago. I have done plenty of raiding in the past (Vanilla and all expansions since, I have been playing since 2005) but am looking for more of a challenge than just LFR (which is great for relaxation purposes but not if you want more of a challenge). I've been playing this toon for a few years now and like to think I have a fairly decent handle on how to play a hunter. I also don't mind watching videos and reading strategies for boss fights but I do learn best by actually playing. The guild I am looking for will be focused on their raid nights but not deadly serious. If you can't have fun while raiding and be focused at the same time then we are not going to be a good fit. If you are, then please contact me in game, or here on the forums. Thanks for reading!Alariantha0 Apr 17, 2016
Apr 16, 2016 looking for raiding guild saurfang disc priest want to start raiding with a guild moved from pvp server 5/13 h don't want to pug anymore. ThxSaucebossed0 Apr 16, 2016
Apr 14, 2016 Looking for an old friend I know I'm being rather hopeful, but I am looking for an old friend I used to play wow with a few years ago on Saurfang. Some of their toons we Tiarix (Pally), Kaylii (Shammy), Seizure (Priest). If anyone knows of any of these toons from a few years ago or now, could you let me know. I am figuring they moved realms at some stage during my wow break so any information you could provide would be appreciated.Kaisarak1 Apr 14, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 High Treason recruiting 12/13H High Treason Currently Recruiting 1 Heals (Druid/Pally) with os DPS spec and DPS (no mages or DKs) for H HFC and building for Mythic progression currently 13/13N 12/13H raid times are wed thurs sun 7-10 message me in game or btag me Shorts#1183 We are a laid back casual guild with great people and the core team has been around for around 5 years.. we are looking for the same type of people who wish to enjoy the game and progress at a pace that isn't as fast as the hardcore raiding guilds. we are happy to gear people up to get to where we need to get to and in the future move into legion with a great group and hit it front on.Hiltor4 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 11, 2016 [A]<Keyboard Warrior>Recruiting 13/13H 9/13M <KEYBOARD WARRIOR> of Saurfang (Alliance) 13/13H & 9/13M ABOUT US We are a social guild, with most of us from Malaysia, Singapore and Australia. We are a committed team and we practice friendly, mature open attitudes. We aim to combine the strengths and competencies of our raiders to achieve progression. RECRUITMENT: MYTHIC PROGRESSION TEAM We are recruiting the following classes/roles for mythic progression. If your class/role is not listed below, we would nevertheless be happy to respond to you: - Healers (Druid, Shaman) - DPS (Shaman, Rogue, Druid - Balance, Monk) - DPS with Tank OS would be a bonus Raid Times - Mythic HFC (GMT +8) Wednesday, Thursday & Monday: 9.00pm - 12.00am RECRUITMENT: HEROIC CASUAL TEAMS We are recruiting all classes/roles for our heroic casual teams. This also includes gamers who are interested in our off-raid activities such as achievement runs, mount farms, PvP, bonus events, dungeon farms etc. Casual Raids - Heroic HFC / Activities (GMT +8) Friday, Sat & Sun: 9.00pm - 12.00am or late GUILD FEATURES - TS3 - Live stream - Guild Website & Forums - Facebook & Whatsapp CONTACT US Farneh (Farnie#6924) Azzeroth (AssKilla#6315) Raeryan (Cloudrunner#1736) Exocia (Exocia#1899) Crusean (Zeutch#6625) GUILD WEBSITE: http://kwmalaysia.enjin.com/Exocia13 Apr 11, 2016
Apr 11, 2016 <Drafted>-frostmourne 12/13M is recruiting! <Drafted> 12/13M is recruiting core raiders to strengthen our Mythic team roster and push Archimonde. We raid Thursdays and Sundays 8:00pm-12:00am SVT (Australian Eastern Time Zone UTC+10:00). PST for more info. We are looking for players 735+ and of similar experience. add me shishi1993#6733 if you feel you will be an asset to <Drafted> or whisper any officers onlineShish0 Apr 11, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 [A] <INDONESIA> 11/13M LFM!! <Indonesia> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Frostmourne (PVP) Oceanic server. We are formed mainly by Indonesian players to bond and raid together within the same timezone (GMT +8). We have a lot of activities aside from progression raiding: leveling together, an active RBG team with various compositions, and multiple arena teams. Communication Our main voice communication is Teamspeak 3. Be professional, civil, and good mannered. The main language that we will be using is Bahasa Indonesia, but we also accept any people as long as they can understand Bahasa Indonesia. Things that we expect from you: Attendance We expect you to have at least a 90% attendance during progression. Be professional and on time ready with pre-raid stuffs (seals, flasks, pots, runes, foods). We also expect you to master your off-spec as you might have need to use it to suit our raid composition. Raid Time & Details: Progression Main Raid = Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8 p.m. - 12.30 p.m. (GMT +8) Progression 2nd Raid = Monday/Wednesday/Thursday 8 p.m. - 12.30 p.m. (GMT +8) Trial/Alt/Casual raiders normal gear run = Friday/Saturday/Sunday 8 p.m. - 12.30 p.m (GMT +8) Rated BG: Rated Battleground time = Friday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m. Loot System: EPGP + Lootcouncil, consideration such as: - BIS pieces - Current gear - Previous loot Note: We expect trial raiders to be mythic ready (4 set + legendary ring), however we also offers opportunities for skilled trials to gear up even from nothing. Please don't be discourage if you just started to raid and have no clue about raiding and mechanic, we will guide you as much as we can. If you have any question or want to join our roster, add Atlazlol#1705 or Grandevoir#1333.Grandevoir1 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 LF dungeon friends Hi Guys, The title pretty much sums it up. I'm just come back from a 9 year WoW break and I'm looking for a regular group to do some runs with. Back in vanilla I was part of a group of 5 people and we meet up once a week and did level appropriate runs together. I'd love to get something similar going now. It was lots of fun and made some great friends :) I've tried going through the group finder but I'm finding of the runs too much to keep up with which is making it hard to improve my healing skills. I was thinking meeting up once or twice a week, on a weeknight at about 9pm.Ravallethe3 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 7, 2016 741 Holy Paladin LF Mythic Guild Another one bites the dust. So WoD has claimed another guild leaving me looking for a core spot in a mythic raiding guild. I am a 741 Holy Paladin. What I'm looking for is a core position in a fun progression minded guild that raids no more than 3 nights per week. I Am available on any Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday/Monday. Any time between 8:30ST and 12:30ST. I also need a stable guild. A guild that has been around and has stood the test of time. A guild that is solid and not just holding on. Previously I have raided core healing spot in guilds that have killed all content when it was current. Example; 14/14 HM pre nerf SoO 12/12 HM + Raden ToT I am 13/13 Mythic What I can provide you is a Great tank healer ( my tanks don't die)! I know Holy very well and I have the ability to adapt to different situations (I have even been asked to raid heal in HM and did it really well). I am ready to raid always bringing my own food/flasks/pots etc. I also can provide 98-100% attendance. I am fun, easy going and don't rage, I can take a joke, but I know when its raid time A-Game needs to be brought. I would prefer to stay Horde. If I sound like what you are looking for message me in game on tashboo#6896 or contact me here.Boohbear5 Apr 7, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 [H] <Reprisal> 13/13M Reprisal is a guild of veteran raiders on Saurfang who are looking to fortify their roster. Some of us have been playing since Vanilla and all of us have extensive raiding experience throughout the games history. We raid 3 nights a week in a focused and fast paced raid environment, our players research fights ahead of time and we don't waste time during our raids. Whilst we have only 9 hours we want to get the most out of them. If you can raid Wed, Thu & Mon from 8-11pm server time with a minimum of 80% attendance but preferably 100%, and are capable of responding to mechanics quickly and correctly while maintaining good D/HPS for your class/spec, plus have a great attitude and ability to fit in well with our team, we'd love to hear from you. To apply visit reprisal-saurfang.enjin.com or contact Fiamma#1180 or Inter666#1739 for more info.Fiamma60 Apr 6, 2016
Mar 30, 2016 Sealed Tome (warlock book) Have several of these to unload, willing to trade for battle pets of 10K+ in value, hit me up anytime. Trinigon#1843Dunnybreak0 Mar 30, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 [A]<Storm Hammer> LFM (13/13M 2 nights) see updated thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745484437#1Lilliaath119 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 The Real World of Workcraft - Brief Survey Denizens of Azeroth, the Blood Death Knight known as Carnage (Lightninghoof) and the Beast Mastery Hunter known as Nathanot (Medivh) humbly request your assistance. We are working on a study to examine what workplace relevant knowledge, skills and abilities might be gained through playing World of Warcraft. To better serve our brothers and sisters of the Horde and Alliance, we require your aid in collecting preliminary data via a brief 15-20 minute survey. Players that participate in our survey will be (1) notified of our findings, and (2) entered in a raffle for an opportunity to win a gift card. For more details, please follow the link below and to be directed to our survey start page. http://mst.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_0xidxbZv8JKxnKJAshbrringer0 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 27, 2016 13/13 H Player LF new home. Hello, So i've very recently parted with my guild and am now looking to see what's around and what spots are available in guilds for the rest of warlords and continuing on into legion very soon. I'm currently playing this rogue (715 4 set) and am 13/13 H with my Hunter and 9/13H with the Rogue. At the moment i have the Rogue which im posting from (assassination) My Hunter http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/saurfang/Krillann/advanced I also have, a warlock, a DK, and a Boomy all of which will need some work put in before they would be Heroic ready but is fully achievable and i can play each class just fine. In saying that, I'm also always open to constructive criticism around my play style and game play and will always look to improve. I am a team player who takes direction well and follows the plan/mechanics (even if I think they're bad/could be improved). So to sum this post up, if your guild is looking for any of the above mentioned classes (even if I have to get one of my other 100's ready to go) then please leave a comment or contact me - DesignzRage#1191 Many ThanksLloydgankz2 Mar 27, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 WTB H Archimonde kill Wanting to get an H Archimonde kill for the grove warden quest Add me on Grakin#1179Idrewadrood0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 LF LW with vanilla pattern; paying well I'm trying to get my hands on a Shifting Cloak. It was from Vanilla but removed from the game in Cata. I'm on Alliance but can get coin to either faction. Send me an in-game mail or add me Sebman#1502 If you can't make it but can put me in contact with someone who can (check your guild roster or something, idk) Ill pay you 20k just for the referral (provided that person is actually able to make it for me). I'll pay them even more for the cloak itself. ThanksSeb4 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 WTB Aldor/Scryer Rep Items Buying all the rep items for the above two factions: Arcane Tome: 25g ea (need 40 more) Sunfury Signet: 5g ea Mark of Kil'Jaedan: 10g ea (need 200) Mark of Sargeras: 10g ea Fel Armament: 20g ea (need 50 more) Dreadfang Venom Sac: 15g ea (need 1.3k) Pst/mail/cod me if you have any :)Reterino0 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 [H] Staturbated 4/13H Saurfang Staturbated are a Friday and Sunday night Casual raiding team Looking for potential raiders! You don't need to have experience or gear. we can gear you and give you forums and sites to increase your class role. We are a laid back guild, with no major rules, chilled out atmosphere, and a helpful community. Staturbated Raids on a Friday and Sunday night from 7:30 pm ST to 10:30pm ST sunday and from 8pm ST to 11pm ST friday. As a Raid leader I do expect people to be raid ready for a full 3 hour night of some fun! We are currently open to all recruitment of classes and Roles to progress further into heroics and get into mythics hopefully! Mainly looking for; Deathknight - DPS Monk -DPS/Healer paladin - Healer Priest - DPS/healer Shaman- DPS/healer Warlock you can check us out at http://www.Staturbated-saurfang.enjin.com/ and you can also contact me in Bnet via: Skargrim#1387Hungrim2 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 LF H Archi carry. Willing to pay 60k (ono) before game sub runs out . B.Net-Killerstorm#1878Killerstôrm0 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 Lord/Lady of the War Feat of Strength Hi All, I am trying to get this FoS. Too difficult as a warrior(Every time a boomie wins...). If any like minded people here, we can queue together and get this stuff done. Let me know kingsknight#1284Othenan1 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 (H) <TYRANTS> 13/13M Recruiting, Open Tyrants: Formed July 2011 so been going a long time. 13/13 Mythic HFC and moving into Legion. Mature adult environment with a strong focus on endgame progression!! Raid Days / Times: Wed, Thurs, Mon 830-1130pm Svt Recruiting: HEALS: Rdruid or Sham DPS Open, SP, Hunter, Lock, Rog, War Looking for skilled players who can handle Mythic endgame content. Dying 2 mins into boss encounter does not buff the raid side. Skilled players are always encouraged to apply, even if class is not listed. NOTE: ALL APPS ARE PRIVATE. Requirements: Players need to have Ilvl 730+, some mythic skills level Looting: We use RC loot council, voting system What we offer: Solid raiding environment Issues free adult progression team Fair and committed looting and progression raiding structure. Repairs, Gems, Enchants all covered by guild. GOLD, we sell kills, mounts, etc etc, all $$$ split to the players How to Apply: http://tyrantshorde.enjin.com/ Real ID :Jbomb#1142Skeletor2 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 Enchanted Thorium Breastplate Is there any Blacksmith on this realm able to make this item?Gracejones0 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 11/13 M exp player LF guild. Hey guys, So i've pretty much parted ways with my current guild and am now looking to see what's out there and what spots are available in guilds for the rest of WoD and into legion, Currently i was forced to moonkin due to too many healers being present, which was fine, but i am still working on learning to dps as prior i had healed since ICC pretty much. At the moment i have this paladin (as Holy, i have never played ret in a raid environment and really am not wanting to), my moonkin ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Staele/advanced ) and my priest ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Acolight/advanced - currently learning shadow properly as i just obtained the trinket recently and haven't played too much CoP) which i can play to fairly decent levels in my opinion, but am always open to tips and advice. I have also put in a fair few attempts on mythic mannoroth, so depending on what strats are being used, i don't see that fight being too much of an issue for me personally either. Anyway, if your guild is looking for any of the above mentioned classes, or even.. id consider playing a shaman/warlock/mage/hunter (which would need some work on their gear first) then please leave a comment or add my btag: Staele#1310 and hopefully we can chat.Aeyris5 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 5/13Mythic Alt 715Ivl Lf Casual Raiding Guild As the title says I'm looking for a casual raiding guild for my alt any day but Sat And Sunday are good for me my dk is MS Blood with Frost OS would much rather join as a tank as my main role is dps so im looking to do something Different and i'm rather enjoying playing blood :P I all most have legendary ring its at the 715 stage atm Preferably looking for a guild that's raiding normal/Lower Heroic tier Hfc as i'm still newish to tanking hfc and tanking but i do know the fight's :D i have ts3 and working mic etc etc etc all the good stuff So feel free to leave a comment below i'll check the Forums Daily can also toss me a add on Btag DigitaL#1428 c: and please for the love of god make sure your not a morning raiding guild :D im not a morning person :P So yea :3Skullfury0 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 <Lotion Sales Thread> 13/13 M Sales! Starting this coming lockout 7/10/15 <Lotion> will be selling multiple packages for gear/mounts/titles for BRF/HFC. Pricing: Hellfire Citadel: Archimonde Heroic kill - 50k - Archi mount for first heroic kill! Negotiable! Mythic HFC Packages: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel including the Felsteel Annihilator Mount - 3,000,000g 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 1,800,000g 12/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel - 1,000,000g 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel – 800,000g Blackrock Foundry: Blackhand Title/Mount Combo - 300k Negotiable through ingame contact. Times for the runs are set based on <Lotions> raid schedule and availability. Conditions do apply, and we are willing to accept off server sales. For more information regarding all the above please contact: Gooblet#1730 Absent#1589 Lanzy#6931Goobchii56 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 27, 2016 [H] Excommunicated looking for raiders Excommunicated is currently recruiting DPS for heroic progression in Legion. We are looking to expand our small 10 man team to raid in heroic hellfire citadel until Legion release. We currently raid Wednesday and Sunday nights from 8pm Server Please apply on our website http://www.excommunicated.enjin.com/ If you have any queries you can add me: kalithrax#6512, to discuss.Kalipally1 Feb 27, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 [H] 13/13H one night a week - Sundays #1 Ranked Oceanic (#10 in the US) One Night a Week Raiding Guild 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic (AoTC), 7/7 Mythic in Highmaul (Mythic done post HFC being released) 10/10N and 10/10 Heroic (AoTC), 10/10 Mythic BRF (Mythic done post HFC being released) 13/13N and 13/13H HFC (AoTC) Classes Needed Most Nothing really needed, but can accept most. Those with a viable healing or tanking offspec would be highly preferable. Unlikely to consider applicants below ilvl700 (would prefer 705+ as we are doing heroic Archimonde weekly and Heroic HFC upper tier). Apply at our website: www.endlessfury.guildlaunch.com - You don't need to register to put in an application. Please use the template in the application forum. You can complete your initiate phase from another server/guild - but once we approve your application we will need you to transfer and join our guild. •One night a week raiding, Sunday night, 1900-2230 server time •Horde – Saurfang (Oceanic PvE server) •Xei#1632 For those who want a full explanation of where I want to take the guild, please read the below. Endless Fury – Saurfang Horde (Oceanic PvE) Vision To have a full team of friendly and capable players to be able to complete raid content at our own pace - one night a week on a Sunday evening, approx 1930-2230 server time. Mission To complete as much raid content as we can before the next raid instance, linearly, including Mythic difficulty when we get to it. Raid scheduling and planning will be done via the in-game calendar invite and/or the guild website (www.endlessfury/guildlaunch.com). I have sourced a Teamspeak3 server for us to use – make sure you download and update your TS3 client. Important points to understand when signing on to this •The reason we only raid one night a week is that we all have other commitments during the week that are far more important than WoW (work, family etc). Hence, during the week, there is likely to be very few players online from the guild. If you are after a big guild with loads of people online to do stuff with every night of the week, this isn’t the place for you. Having said that, we often run an alt/casual raid on Wednesday nights. What you can expect from Endless Fury •Strong and committed leadership. I have been guild and raid leading since WoW was born (I played open WoW beta all the way through to today). Hopefully this document gives you some sort of insight into how much time and effort I put into this. •Good communications around the intent and direction of the guild. Starting with this, but as things evolve and if our intent or direction shift, I will plaster it all over the forums and seek input from everyone. Whilst I am the Guild Leader, this is not a total dictatorship, and any future change of intent/direction of the guild needs to be discussed before a decision made. •The guild has a large sum of gold (300k), so guild repairs will be enabled for raid nights.Xeî59 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 WTB Glory of the Hellfire Raider Achieve. Hey, Wondering if any guilds are selling Glory of the Hellfire Raider achievement for the Infernal Direwolf mount and how much it will cost thanks.Tuls1 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 23, 2016 Social horde guild Recruiting Hello everyone, Last week I formed a small guild, "Red Petals" The concept for Red Petals is to be a social guild, friendly to all and willing to help other members. We also plan to do regular PVP and Raiding/Dungeons we are wishing to expand our player-base. Anybody is welcome to join, if you are new, returning or inexperienced at WoW we are willing to teach you :) We have our own forums and a TS3 server is on the way for those interested in those, this can be found in the info tab of the guild in-game If anyone wishes to join the guild or learn more feel free to comment here, msg me in-game or add my battle-tag "Wisher#1815" Thanks for reading this, ~WisherGamawisher0 Feb 23, 2016
Feb 23, 2016 Looking For A Guild Hi guys, I've started getting into WoW recently, I've started a few characters on a couple of different servers, just trying to find one I like I guess. But in order for me to find a server to call home, I think I need a Guild to call home. I have a level 90 (used the boost I got with WoD) Night Elf Druid, he is on Frostmourne. My other characters are more trial and error with different servers, like Saurfang. Anyway, I know the general basics of the game, as I played it years, and years ago. But I would like to start playing more frequently and try to get the grips on the more hardcore side of WoW (With raids and gear and such). So basically, I am looking for a Guild. I quite like Saurfang, and so I think I can settle here if I can find the right guild for me. Is there any Guild out there willing to take on some new blood, and deal with the noobish questions along the way? :) Give me a shout! Thanks Guys.Draeneth1 Feb 23, 2016
Feb 22, 2016 Zatar lvl 100 Draeni Hunter Be careful when forming When Grouped up with this person in Ashran has bugged the frames so it sits right across the screen Does not want to Pass lead and is making the 32 People there very unhappy Thank youNellroot1 Feb 22, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 [H] Barthilas <Moist> 11/13M LFM DPS Moist's goal is to defeat Mythic content while maintaining an enjoyable, approachable raiding environment, we also have a high standard set to ensure full attendance and progression. If this interests you then contact Sollaar#6990 Information: Current Progression 11/13M Realm: Barthilas Faction: Horde Time Zone: GMT +10 (Melbourne, Australia) / Server Time Loot System: Suicide List Voice Platform: Mumble Raiding Schedule: Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Monday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM Raiding Requirements Play using a stable computer and Internet connection. Be online and ready 15 minutes prior to the raid. Communicate efficiently over Mumble when necessary. Research and participate in discussion for raid strategies; utilise class resources. Be up to date with your classes BIS list Able to accept responsibility for your actions/mistakes & take constructive criticism. Recruitment: - DK - WARRIOR - MAGE - HUNTER Contact: Add Sollaar#6990 to your battle.net for more information! Thank you for your time Sollaar <MOIST>Sollaar2 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 WTB Magic Rooster Egg Delth#6846Delthqt0 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 20, 2016 [H]<Invicta>-Barthilas 8/13M LF Disc Priest Invicta, Barthilas Invicta is a recently resurrected MoP raiding guild. We achieved 8/14H(pre-6.0) in SoO starting with 2 months remaining till WoD. Currently we are 13/13H and 8/13M in HFC. Our main core is composed of high-ranking players who still wish to pursue a more relaxed raiding schedule of only 2 nights a week. This core is looking for other similar players both in desire and ability to join us on our progression through the rest of the Mythic content. Socials are also welcome. Our website can be found at: invicta.titanguild.net/forum/ Needed Classes: - 1 x Discipline Priest Requirements to apply as a raider: - 720 ilvl - A link to your logs (preferably from current tier) - Some sort of basic ability to play the game well :^) Raiding Days: Monday and Sunday (May be subject to change) Raiding Times: 10pm - 1am SVT If interested, make an application on our website: invicta.titanguild.net/forum/ Any issues or concerns, please add: Arch#1849 OR Cmath#2402 OR Nachoboss#1927 OR Weldos#1504Weldorf0 Feb 20, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 Late Night Raiding LF1M Tank <DNA> Friendly Late Night Raiding guild are currently looking for Reliable Raiders... We are in urgent need of 1 Tank For Our Hellfire Mythic progression Team Currently 5/13M Our Current Tank has had a work schedule change so no longer able to raid ..MUST have Mythic Exp ..We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1:00am - 4.00am Server PST time. ( 8:00 - 11.00pm Aussie Time. ) We are a mix of Aussie / American players with a Family Type Playing atmosphere. We have fun while we raid but also get the job Done. Please Contact Starryshammy in game for more information Or Add me to Battle tag.. starry#6612 Kind Regards :)Starryshammy2 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 18, 2016 Sup guys, looking for a guild for fun stuff Hey dudes. I just transferred my main to Saurfang because why not. Just looking for a group of people to do stuff with I guess. I'm not a completely inept raider, although my gear might have fallen behind a bit. I've taken a moderately long break from wow, but I still got it (I think). Anyway, yeah if anyone's got any suggestions or an invite, sweet.Pyotr0 Feb 18, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 H<Age of Retribution> 10/13 H HFC Hey guys! If you're looking to get back into raiding or looking for a fun laid back guild with a great social aspect look no further! Currently progressing on Tyrant and looking to move onto Manny/Archie shortly afterwards. Open slots are for DPS and one healer. Would love if you come geared but we hold alt runs to gear people up as well. The guild is also looking for players who wish to raid for Legion. Contact me in game! Raid times: Monday- 2030 - 2300 ST Thursday- 2030 - 2300 ST Alt run Saturday- 2030 - 2300 ST Thanks, TrillzTrillz1 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Thursday 10pm server BRF Achivement run Hi all, On Thursday evenings from 10pm until 12am server my guild has our fun run. We are currently working on Draenor raid achievements and this week we thought we would open it up to non-guildies as well. We will be working on the BRF ones this week and then finish them off the week after. If you are interested please message me in game. Regards, MilkyshieldMilkyshield0 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Heroic Archimonde: Looking for Carriers Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a handful more Mythic geared players to join our Heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We are looking for 735+ item level players with requirements per role. (DPS must do 110k+ including priority add damage, Healers need 100k+ hps for intense two healing) If you can meet the requirements above and are interested in making some good coin, you can find the Battle.Net tags to add below. WE WILL BE RUNNING THESE CARRIES EVERYDAY BETWEEN 5PM SVT-8PM SVT ( GMT+10) We are also looking for buyers for these runs. Buying a run includes: -Grove Warden Moose! -Personal Loot -Ahead of the Curve achievement. People interested in purchasing a run should add one of the Battle.Net tags below to book a run. We will be running this everyday! Upon being accepted into our group, you must be willing to partake in a trial run, just to make sure that we are happy with your performance. Please note, during the trial, you will not be able to bring a carry. After passing and being accepted as a core, you will be allowed to bring one carry to the raid. This carry will pay the price you set, issues with prices (including tanking on purpose multiple times) will result in a ban from sales. You will be required to find a carry within 20 minutes of raid forming, if unsuccessful you will need to zone in and down the boss. Multiple finds for carries can be shared with other carriers on your server if they haven't found one themselves, reducing wait time. Below is a list of the players incorporated into our team that you may see in your carry Jackwow (Mage) - Frostmourne Arzenal (Moomkin) - Frostmourne Mishadin (Holy Paladin) - Frostmourne Dropdot (Warlock) - Frostmourne Nibren (Rogue) - Frostmourne Soakzy (Mage) - Sargeras Recklesspaw (Feral Druid) - Calestrasz Wance (Rogue) - Frostmourne (Note: Unfortunately due to the high amough of Frostmourne carriers, we will no longer be taking applicants from this server due to diluted sales, all other realms are ok). Of course we are still currently looking for the following classes / specializations to join our carry team: • Tanks: All classes • Healer: Restoration Shaman, Disc Priest, Mistweave Monk • DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. (We would love more Mages, Hunters, Warlocks and Moonkins that meet the above requirements.) If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Jackb#1816, Koreanonly#1799, Snapdead#6588 and we will be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Archimonde for cheap please add the battletags listed above ^ Thanks!Jackwow0 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 [A] <Evoke> 8/13M 8/13M Currently raiding Wednesday and Sunday 7:30PM - 10:30PM Server Time Message me in game for more details #Quints6939Ravaire17 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 [Halcyon] Re-Roll Guild Hey guys! Im starting a new re-roll project in the Aus/NZ Servers. Hit me up if interested. The idea is to get a group going together for when Legion hits. Would love to do some content, but rather just have some fun together and maybe start a new toon for the new xpac. Once Legion does hit we will see the actual group that we have and adjust accordingly to which way of raiding, but will probably will be more of a Casual group. Ive played since BC, was a hardcore raider (Main Tank and one of the RLs in the old Halcyon-DarkspearUS. Top #1 guild in server back in BC) then became a casual player through the last xpacs. I am looking for other experienced raiders and leaders to assist in setting up groups and the guild. Hit me up if you got experience, :) Still not decided about the server/faction, will go with what most people want, although Saurfang has a nice H-A balance. Hit me up :)Soliduz0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Armory website updates broken on Saurfang Has anyone else experienced that the amory is not updating for their saurfang toons? None of my gear drops or battle pet updates have appeared on the amoury website for nearly a week now. Logged a call with blizzard, they say I have to contact the website, contacting blizzards website is like talking to a black hole. You dont even know if you are talking to a human and you can never expect a response. Not good enough blizzard, very poor customer service.Ninjastorm0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 5, 2016 Plebs be Plebs. Don't bother going to their 'alt runs'. If wiping to dumb crap and Ninja Looting is what you're looking for, go for it. https://i.imgur.com/djTE068.jpgRenadina9 Feb 5, 2016
Feb 3, 2016 Looking to transfer for raiding in Legion Hello everyone, I am looking to transfer servers. I am currently on Bleeding Hollow and unfortunately do not have much raiding experience under my belt for this expansion due to a bunch of real life stuff that happened. Once Legion comes out I am wanting to get more serious about raiding. I live in the US so it seems strange that I would want to go to an Oceanic realm due to time differences, lag, etc. As far as time goes I am a night owl through and through ( I am usually up until 4:00 or 5:00 am my time so roughly 10 or 11 pm server, although I am more than willing to push that even further if need be), I am not too concerned with lag either; during WotLK I transferred to Dath' Remar to pursue raiding and aside from the occasional internet outage I have never had any issues with high latency. Even though I don't have much raiding experience. I am always doing research on the classes that I am playing whether its stat priorities and rotation or going more in-depth to fine tune my play I always read and I am able to take constructive criticism on what I can do better. I also read-up on the encounters beforehand so that I am ready to go when the time comes. I play a number of classes, but the ones that I most frequently/seriously play are: Paladin (Holy/Ret - Although I might change one to Prot) Warlock (Afflicition/ Destro) I am also starting to dabble with Priest and Rogue although my understanding of those two are nowhere near my level of understanding for Lock and Paly. Feel free to add me on b.net and we can talk more about this move, or maybe we could set up some sort of trial run or something of the sort. Skulyosis#1663 Thanks!Summanus1 Feb 3, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 <Enigma> Heroic GDKP Enigma is running a Gold DKP run every Saturday from 8pm Server Time for Heroic Hellfire Citadel. (Cross-Realm Players welcome as long as payment can be arranged on Saurfang). We're always looking for more buyers. For more information or to book a spot contact Rukha#1121 Bosses included for the Gold DKP: Heroic: Hellfire Assault Heroic: Iron Reaver Heroic: Kormrok Heroic: Hellfire High Council Heroic: Killrog Deadeye Heroic: Gorefiend Heroic: Shadow-Lord Iskar Heroic: Socrethar the Eternal Heroic: Fel Lord Zakuun Heroic: Xhul’horak Heroic: Tyrant Velhari Heroic: Manneroth Heroic: Archimonde Rules: - 10K Deposit which will be refunded on completion of raid. - Carriers will receive a 2-1 cut of the pot over Buyers. - If a buyer isn’t attempting to buy any gear and cannot provide an adequate reason, they forfeit their cut from the pot. - No gambling during raid. - There is no Guild Cut – 100% of the pot will be distributed to the team abiding to the above rules - Carriers will make recommendations to Buyers if a piece is BIS (also feel free to ask) - Tier, Trinkets and Weapons start at 15K - All other gear starts at 7K - Each bid is in 1K increments.Rukha6 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 [H]<Persephone>1/13M 13/13H Persephone is looking for extra RANGE dps(ele sham/spriest/boomie) & Healer with DPS OS to finish up with our raid team roster. We raid every Friday and Sunday at 8pm to 11pm ST. The majority of our players are veterans who are experienced with mythic raiding. We are serious during boss fights, fun and sociable during add pulls. Hence, we are searching for additional players who can MAINTAIN a good attendance ratio. To add on, if you are a player who are interested to join us but you are unsure of the boss fights, please do some primary research before hand. We do not mind you screwing up the mechanics every now and then but the MOST important thing that we believe a player needs to have is the attitude to be able to commit and learn from his/her mistakes. To apply, please add flamerr#6270 or Sammy#1531 or Romaji#1549 to discuss furtherGluttnyx7 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 28, 2016 RAF (Recruit A Friend) Please pm me your email add and I will INVITE you. (Invitation email will be sent) For New accounts only, the account should not be more then 30 Days old. You will get new Mounts/ Free game time and etc. For more information please check the link bellow from Blizzard. Thank you. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/recruit-a-friend/Allocard2 Jan 28, 2016
Jan 22, 2016 Any alliance groups do GDKP runs? Just wondering if there are any alliance guilds/groups that run a GDKP run for HFC, I'm trying to level a toon over that side and would like it geared enough that I don't have to worry about dying so easy doing random stuff :)Annstás0 Jan 22, 2016