Shattered Hand

May 11, 2011 @ Lazias and Karney :) Happy Birthday to you both! Hope you each have an awesome day and another terrific year!Cassiopea1 May 11, 2011
May 11, 2011 Sup SH Been awhile since I posted on the SH boards and first time since the new cata forums. Just wanted say hey :p even if most of you never even heard of me before :D we can still be friends right?!Sykoshock32 May 11, 2011
May 11, 2011 Its official! Nelf or Worgen? thinking night elf Rawbeef68 May 11, 2011
May 9, 2011 Fury Warrior LF Heroic progression guild Title says it, I am currently LF a heroic progression guild. I've been raiding for 5 years and love it. I also like to do as much of current content as possible and I've been stuck with a lack of progression. I've currently cleared 12/12 regular and 1/13 heroic. I'm experienced, come prepared with flasks,food, knowledge of the fight before the encounter, and I have an open schedule so I can make any raid times/days. If you are looking for a dps warrior please contact me in game or here on this thread. Ty for reading over this.Pyrrhic2 May 9, 2011
May 8, 2011 [A] 12/12 lvl. 21 Rampant Fronting Recruiting Our ascent to 25 man raiding has once again been impeded by real life issues, specifically the mysterious disappearance of even more healers. I'm putting out a call to healers of all classes and specs who wish to raid with a casual-yet-skilled group of people in what is probably now Shattered Hand's oldest original guild. We're 12/12 in raid content with a good number of our members more than ready for Heroic Modes, but again lol healers. Our raid times are Weds and Thurs from 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm server time. We're at the point where not finishing up in one night can be viewed as a failure. Having to come back on a third night like Monday would make me want to die. I'd like to stress that the chief attributes we are looking for in a new raid member are dependability and skill. I don't care if you've never done the fights before or if your gear sucks: I can fix that in a week. I care that you show up on time when you say you will and that you are fully capable of playing a 6 year old game. I care that you know your class, gem, reforge, and echant properly, and bring consumables when required. We're currently looking for: Healers: Paladin healers Druid healers Shaman healers Tanks: Warrior tank DK tank DPS: Warlock Hunter Ret pally DK Some of these are meant to beef up our guild for 25 man content, and until that happens there would have to be some rotation in the current 10 mans. What people don't understand is that you need backups and a rotation system to run a smooth raid. One person's emergency should never ruin an entire raid week. There is currently no application process, just speak to myself or any other member of Rampant Fronting. If you can't make the Weds and Thurs raid times, do not bother to apply. Another option we are exploring are Raid Alliances, something we have not done since Vanilla. Disbanding RF is fully out of the question but grouping up to form a competitive raiding environment with a fair loot distribution system would work out very well. I'd love to talk this over with other guild leaders who are around the same place or a bit lower than us in progress.Caduceus17 May 8, 2011
May 8, 2011 Sambas I know that not everyone uses the forums, i personally havent in a couple years but i'm getting desperate. Anyone know when sambas was last killed/tamed? I've been on looking for hours and hours every day for a week.Snakesniper1 May 8, 2011
May 7, 2011 Most fun ive had in awhile I gotta admit it was fun as hell to fight yall on the Isle Trymeh Warcrimez and Hugmaster thx for bringing fun to the isle guys :)Rainelle2 May 7, 2011
May 7, 2011 TBP Can we get some good horde out here im tired of all these scrubs rollin around i need a challenge plsssCoolbear81 May 7, 2011
May 7, 2011 [A] <The Saxons> 10/12 10 man Faction: Alliance Time Zone: EST Battlegroup: Ruin Raid Format: 10 man Raid Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday 7:30 PM to 11:00 PM EST <The Saxons> of 2005, have reformed and recruiting, currently looking for core raiders to fill our second 10 man raid group. We are currently a level 20 Guild. We are both PvP and PvE friendly. We have our own vent server, guild tabs and repairs! Contact myself, Shockbox, Demonicary or Slapp in game for anymore information. Currently 10/12 Raid progression. Currently looking for a raid ready Healers!Drayke2 May 7, 2011
May 6, 2011 @ Bigtrucker and Nitebayne :) Happy Birthday to you both!! (Not sure either of you plays anymore though.) Hope your day is grand!Cassiopea0 May 6, 2011
May 6, 2011 old picture - pilois http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/angrybum/POLOIS.jpg dont remember who made that but i just found that in my bucketCow1 May 6, 2011
May 5, 2011 Scrub Club is looking to expand! Scrub Club is recruiting. Level 21 guild. Nuff said...Grrarr2 May 5, 2011
May 5, 2011 Peas and Carrots Which am i ? Rawbeef9 May 5, 2011
May 4, 2011 Awesome tank you've got there! Just wanted to give Gobuffurself some mad props for an amazing job tanking in ZA. We had a rough first attempt on the last boss, all dead but Gobuff with the boss at about a 5th health and he tanked him all the way down to only 40k left. We beat him next time easily, but was impressed how well he did. Woo!Milkros1 May 4, 2011
May 4, 2011 @ Jeecobhicks :) Happy happy Birthday!! Hope your day is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !!Cassiopea0 May 4, 2011
May 4, 2011 WTS Spectral Kitten My friend, are you completely obsessed with ephemeral felines on the cusp of non-existence? Do you like the color purple? Do you have an egregious amount of money burning a hole in your bank alt's pockets? Or your wallet? Please, I invite you to look no further than here, for my disease-ridden shop next to Topper McNabb has acquired a rare Spectral Kitten loot card. I had spied a filthy, homeless gnome picking irradiated rat bones from between his teeth with such a card, and once I was done beating him to death, my kind friends at the public library told me of this card's true worth. Please, send me an in-game mail if you are interested. I accept payment in the form of gold, cash, or food stamps.Kaku0 May 4, 2011
May 4, 2011 Attention Any non drake mount is now "in". Anyone caught on any drake will instantly be labeled a noob and be considered uncool. Grind rep and do whatever it takes, just don't be that guy sitting in town on a drake. That is all.Wylinout7 May 4, 2011
May 3, 2011 THIS JUST IN! Coolbear: Not so coolÒhner2 May 3, 2011
May 2, 2011 claws of torment as the title says, im lookin for a claw of torment, if u have one to sell post a thing here :P thanksDreamtakker1 May 2, 2011
May 1, 2011 I'M THE DJ.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_weQi3_HkAMalazarr16 May 1, 2011
Apr 30, 2011 H <Covenant of Titans> is recruiting! <Covenant of Titans> is a horde guild that was formed on the tail end of Wotlk from the remains of the small raiding guild <Reminisce> which was formed form the break up of the guild <Bleeding Talents>. Our officers have been raiding since TBC or earlier and we're preparing for the Cataclysm content (sure we're a bit late but we plan to catch up quickly). We are a body of able players who have continuously downed end game bosses and are eager to start downing bosses in Cataclysm. We are a semi-casual guild. We raid Thursdays and Sundays at 10pm EST. Raids will last from 2 hours to 3 hours, depending on what we down and how fast we go through it. Raiders are expected to come to raids ready and on time with flasks, food buffs, and proper gems and reforging. They are expected to know their class and how to best react to various mechanics. We are currently accepting all classes and specs with a large need at the moment for range dps and some healers. If you have any questions feel free to message myself, or any other officers in game(Unlyght, Astrøy, Verien, Tunar, Tunarr, or Droobie) or come visit us on our forums: cotguild.guildlaunch.com and submit an application through our website and we will review it ASAP.Ñomeanslater1 Apr 30, 2011
Apr 30, 2011 Druid tank looking for guild. Using an alt. I'd rather guildies not know that I'm looking for a new guild just yet. Looking for a guild that actively progresses. Current guild is 9/12 without making attempts on Nef, Cho, or Al'akir. Post here if you have a guild recruiting and I'll get back to you ASAP.Blissey7 Apr 30, 2011
Apr 30, 2011 LFD now favors same-server matchups with 4.1. Now we can all see how bad you are. You know who you areZagden3 Apr 30, 2011
Apr 30, 2011 LF Arena 3s Hunter 2.3k resil I need 3s team that is serious about their shizz. Pref Hpally res shammy or rogue. pst me ingameBowtiefish0 Apr 30, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 RR Hosted Light Of Dawn Raiding Robots will be hosting a Heroic Icecrown Citadel run for the Light of Dawn achievement Friday 4/29/2011 at 730. All Shadowfrost Shards are on reserve and if the Reins of Invicible drop it will be a free for all run. The only requirements are that you must atleast have Bane of the Fallen King completed and have knowledge of the differences on 25 man Heroic. I will give a brief explanation of each encounter before hand. Failure will not be tolerated. Mistakes happen so if it was accidental it is completely understandable but if you continuously face pull or other random crap you WILL be removed from the group. If you are interested please post on this thread or send an in-game mail to Adminir or Myself. We will then send out calender invites to everyone. If there is interests, we will also do the Onyxia 25m achieves as well, such as She Deep Breaths More, Many Whelps! Handle It!, and More Dots! We will also be holding a Random Ulduar 25 achievement. Details on forums.Adveñt4 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 @ Mickas :) I might deserve to be fired for almost forgetting your birthday Mickas!! :( Happy happy Birthday!! Hope your day was awesome and filled with fun and laughter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yolLqx6k1OMCassiopea1 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 @ Alliance Are there any Gnome and Dwarf females here? I need those two for the Shake your Bunny Maker achievement, but haven't seen a single one yet. So if you have one of those, please let me put some ears on you so I can get this stupid event over with. I can return the favor if you need a female on horde side.Flaktusk7 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 29, 2011 To Acec Your lions might be starting to look alil scary ....Qoot0 Apr 29, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 Random Ulduar 25m Achieves! Raiding Robots will be hosting a random 25m Ulduar achievement run on Saturday 4/30/2011 at 9:00 p.m. EST. These random achievements are the ones that are not required for the drake and include, but not limited to the following: Nerf Scrapbots, Can't do that While Stunned, With Open Arms, Nine Lives, Cheese the Freeze, etc. If you decide to sign up, please come prepared with knowledge of all the fights in Ulduar, including 0 Light Yog, and all the achievements. I will give some explanation before the fight, but I expect people to try and do some research on their own. www.wowhead.com is your friend in this case. I will not tolerate failure. Mistakes do happen, so you get one. If you repeatedly fail I will remove you. I don't care if we have to underman some of the content, it is level 80 after all. Wipes will only happen if someone decides to not listen, not do what they are supposed to, and fails. (Forcing us to have to wipe in order to redo an achievement) If you are interested please post on this thread or send me an in-game mail. I will then send out calender invites to everyone. If there is interests, we will also do the Onyxia 25m achieves as well, such as She Deep Breaths More, Many Whelps! Handle It!, and More Dots! We will also be holding a Light of Dawn run on Friday, more details to come!Adminir2 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 28, 2011 DT R> Warlock/Moonkin 13/13 Downtime is currently recruiting a warlock and moonkin for heroic 25 man Firelands. Our raid times are 7pm to 12am Sunday to Thursday. You must provide parses and have some heroic exp in either 25 man or 10 man. Please feel free to post an app on our site http://downtime.shatteredhand.us/Dons1 Apr 28, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 @ Horde Please for the love of God stay put. We have enough alliance and I need some challenges. This is a epidemic sweeping across Shattered Hand. Leave me with Bosten and her heals she is the only one of you that I want. I implore the masses to continue feeding me kills but the appalling part is the only people who are a challenge have faction transferred. Please stay horde and continue giving me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses (see what I did there) PS. Dismount when I am killing you and try to fight I get bored Manglespam67 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 Thundercats 12/12 Reg - 1/13 Heroic LF Hunter Thundercats is currently in need of a raid hunter to finish out current content and progress into the next tier of raiding. As we're actually not a raiding guild, we're looking for someone that knows how to play their class, fits it well with a bunch of moral degenerates, and doesn't get uncomfortable when Kerbear's PvP'ing with that filthy mouth of hers, or when Manglespam attempts to get in your pants(only applies if you're male). We're currently 12/12 Normal Content. Our raid times are Tues and Wed 8PM-12AM Server Time [EST]. If you're interested and not obsessed with Beast Master spec (wtf is wrong with you people) hit me up in game Alliance side on Windscythe, or Frostscythe.Windscythe16 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 12/12 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM dps <Raids with Friends> is currently LFM melee and ranged dps with a minimum ilvl of 350 to down heroic mode bosses with us. Must have knowledge of boss fights on normal mode, be willing to research heroic modes and be extremely knowledgable about your own class. We have a high need for a mage but all exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11pm CST - 2am CST and on Sundays from 9pm CST - 12am CST. Please feel free to visit our website at RaidsWithFriends.com or send an in game message to me or Mylozen for any questions you might have. Thanks!Vendula2 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 27, 2011 @ Bristole and Wolfpac :) Happy Birthday to you both!! Hope your day(s) are awesome and filled with good things!Cassiopea0 Apr 27, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 Horde <DeathAwaits> is recruiting <DeathAwaits> is a fairly new horde guild on shattered hand. We are a PvE and a PvP guild. Couple of our members split off from our old guild to build our own. New GM took over the last guild and serveral people didn't aggree with the way it was being ran. Our main focus is building a strong raiding guild while maintaining a positive, friendly and fun raid environment. We are a very low drama guild that strives to uphold a respectable reputation on our server. We are a mature group of adults that share a common interest of having a good time while progressing through the challenges of wow. We are currently running bg's and arenas together for the PvP side of the guild. If anyone is interested in PvPing with the guild pst Azraels What we are looking for: We are looking for mature players that are focused and dedicated to the guild. We are looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play. You must be respectful and pleasant to others and be able to keep calm and level headed during progression times. We expect all players to have read strats, watched videos and asked the guild about anything regarding content they are not familiar with before raid time. You must be a team player and remember that the raid ‘win’ meter is more important then any personal meter you may be running, while we expect players to strive to do the best they can we know it’s the little things that can make the difference. Raid days and times. Tuesdays 7:30-10pm ST Thursdays 7:30-10pm ST Roles need for our core 10m.1 OT w/ dps spec 3 Range dps 2 Raid heals If you anyone is interested in the 10m core or the guild please send Azraels in game mail or pst. Thank you for your time. Azraels0 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 Looking for a 2s partner I'd prefer a skilled and at least moderately geared mage or warlock (but I'd try other comps if it seems promising). I got Gladiator in season 2 and 3, came back shortly after Cata came out, and I'd like to get back to that level of competition again. I'm usually in game on Dogwaffle or Imonabowt (or you can post here as well if you'd like to give it a shot).Dogwaffle5 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 To the greatest hunter on SH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO_PL3V1c4Y Yes you can! Purplestank1 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 [H] <Time> 10m New guild recruiting! Time is a brand new raiding guild looking to recruit select classes for our 10m group. Our raids times are Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 pm to 1:00 am. Are plan is to clear current content before 4.1 comes out so we can dive head-first into Firelands! We're looking for players who know there class, are willing to research boss mechanics prior to raids, and have a good attitude! We are currently looking to fill DPS and tanking spots with these classes: -Blood DK -Feral Druid (Tank) -Prot Paly -Elemental Sham (healing OS would be a huge plus!) -Rogue (combat or assassination) However, any applicant may apply (except healers, were full on those :P) Any interested applicants can send an in-game mail or tell to me (Dorne) or Amerissis.Dorne1 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 26, 2011 <OSN> New guild recruiting. <Ominous Sounding Noun> Looking for new members to join our ranks. All playstyles and levels welcome. Come join in the fun. Heroics, raiding, pvp, or just plain socializing. Send ingame mail to Aitful or Gralson for more information or an invite to the guild.Aitful0 Apr 26, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 geared lock LF someone to raid with this week 363 ilvl and 7/13 HM experience available this tues/weds/thurs. If anybody needs a pug dps I'm hereÁramis0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Phatkidd, Bloodninja, and Thejuicebox :) Happy belated Birthday to you all, whoever is still playing! Hope your day was a good one. :)Cassiopea2 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Hemoglobin and Eitakrazal :) Happy happy Birthday Hemoglobin !!! Hope your day is just beautiful!! Happy Birthday Eitakrazal! Have an awesome day!! :)Cassiopea14 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 [H] Resto druid LF special raiding guild Hey I'm looking to raid on my druid but thing is i can't make the usually raid times because of real life obligations. I'm looking for a guild that maybe raids early mornings on tues/thurs like 11am server time or any day of the week past 2am server. Are there any guilds on the server with weird raid times? -GatGatmanx0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 @ Maglyos :) Happy Easter and Happy Birthday! Hope your day was twice as good! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 Havent been here in a while. Novakayne, just, WoW hahahahahaha GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ GUARDZ Thx for saving me the reapir bill though, that last 2k health you dealt was a metaphorical life saver! I can beat your mainspec with my newly acquired offspec, Got Skyll ??Rawbeef4 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 25, 2011 {Art of Execution} looking to fill out Raid Art of Execution has been residing on Shattered Hand under the same leadership for almost 2 years. Having done progression from Naxx to now we have maintained a relatively competitive atmosphere while still having fun. We are looking to fill out our raid team as well as just expand our guild in general. What we are looking for to fill our open spots: Frost DK, Boomkin, Mage, Resto Druid or Holy Paladin. Keep in mind we are looking for players that know their class as well as the fights as we are coming close to jumping into heroics. While we are looking at those specific classes, All exceptional raiders will be considered. Casuals and PvPers are welcomed as well since WoW is more than just raiding. Go to aoe-guild.guildomatic.com for more info or to apply.Wildheit3 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 [H] The Myrmidons Recruiting [10] Hello. The Myrmidons are looking for new members for end game raiding. The Myrmidons are one of the oldest guilds on server and raid leaders have extensive experience. Our overall goal is create a positive/supportive atmosphere. We understand that most players have other obligations in their lives other than WoW so we want to make the most of our time online. Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST. We are looking for competent, mature players who are looking to progress into new content. Ventrilo is mandatory for raids. Must have entry level raiding gear. Needed: Raid full If you are interested please contact Okita, Ruwa, or Hidan.Okita5 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Ret Lookin' for 3s. Horde Faction I'm 2k+ Exp lookin' for a legit comp to hit 2.2k once I xfer back to the server. If anyone's interested, lemme know. I'd prefer to run Ret/Hunter/R.Sham but if the players are capable of getting up there regardless of the comp then i'm game.Saiyuki0 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Bear Tank Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Feral tank looking to join a guild and progress through Cataclysm content. I have been tanking on this character for about three years now and I know how to play my class well. I haven't downed every boss yet but I do know the fights and mechanics of them. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Only if a guild is serious about having me. I currently am Double Feral spec. Bear and Cat if I get a solid spot in a guild my offspec could either be Boomkin or Resto. I hope to talk to a guild soon :) Hit me up in game on Alleria or real friend ID me. Jokerman8903@comcast.net Serious Inquiries only!Velorane1 Apr 24, 2011