Shattered Hand

Apr 25, 2011 {Art of Execution} looking to fill out Raid Art of Execution has been residing on Shattered Hand under the same leadership for almost 2 years. Having done progression from Naxx to now we have maintained a relatively competitive atmosphere while still having fun. We are looking to fill out our raid team as well as just expand our guild in general. What we are looking for to fill our open spots: Frost DK, Boomkin, Mage, Resto Druid or Holy Paladin. Keep in mind we are looking for players that know their class as well as the fights as we are coming close to jumping into heroics. While we are looking at those specific classes, All exceptional raiders will be considered. Casuals and PvPers are welcomed as well since WoW is more than just raiding. Go to aoe-guild.guildomatic.com for more info or to apply.Wildheit3 Apr 25, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 [H] The Myrmidons Recruiting [10] Hello. The Myrmidons are looking for new members for end game raiding. The Myrmidons are one of the oldest guilds on server and raid leaders have extensive experience. Our overall goal is create a positive/supportive atmosphere. We understand that most players have other obligations in their lives other than WoW so we want to make the most of our time online. Our raid times are Wednesday, Sunday and Monday from 8:30pm EST - 11:30pm EST. We are looking for competent, mature players who are looking to progress into new content. Ventrilo is mandatory for raids. Must have entry level raiding gear. Needed: Raid full If you are interested please contact Okita, Ruwa, or Hidan.Okita5 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Ret Lookin' for 3s. Horde Faction I'm 2k+ Exp lookin' for a legit comp to hit 2.2k once I xfer back to the server. If anyone's interested, lemme know. I'd prefer to run Ret/Hunter/R.Sham but if the players are capable of getting up there regardless of the comp then i'm game.Saiyuki0 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 24, 2011 Bear Tank Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Feral tank looking to join a guild and progress through Cataclysm content. I have been tanking on this character for about three years now and I know how to play my class well. I haven't downed every boss yet but I do know the fights and mechanics of them. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Only if a guild is serious about having me. I currently am Double Feral spec. Bear and Cat if I get a solid spot in a guild my offspec could either be Boomkin or Resto. I hope to talk to a guild soon :) Hit me up in game on Alleria or real friend ID me. Jokerman8903@comcast.net Serious Inquiries only!Velorane1 Apr 24, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 [H-10]Morally Repressed recruiting for HMs We've got 12/12 on farm and raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8-11PM server time. We're looking for a healer for heroic mode progression. A priest or shaman would keep our core diverse, but any competent healer is welcome. All other classes and specs may apply, but only a healer would have a guaranteed spot in the core. I'm also looking into starting a later-night raid, probably Tue/Wed 11:30PM-2AM server time, so indicate if you would be interested in this setup. For more info: http://morallyrepressed.wowstead.com or contact Onjun, Kabau or Jâck in game. Onjun8 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Hpally LF Arena Teams Hey I am a 2k exp hpally lf serious 3s that we could push 2.2k with, willing to try any comp.Sadius0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 WTB T11 gear I am looking for a 12/12 guild that will let me run with them and sell me set pieces. Send me mail in game or post here if you are interested and what your price would be.Aikezeh0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 @ Phloozy ** Obsidius ** Geilnor :) Happy belated Birthday! I'm so sorry I was late ... hope your day was awesome anyway! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Bad Day? I think someone is have a bad / desperate day on the Isle.... little bit of taste in it? Sponsored by Friends of Thundercats and Akkbaar/Manglespam '11 Happy Birthday to Isabella Queen of Spain who made America possible Edit:^ Kaka as wellManglespam8 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 23, 2011 Curious about TB What happened to horde? lol I know I've been playing a ton less since the expansion came out... but damn I've played at least 3 times a week and only have 6 total wins! All but 1 were during the day (I don't get out of work till 3am)... is it just a late night thing? Or just in general? We just got out of TB now... and we lost in just under 6min. crazy :)Ultio3 Apr 23, 2011
Apr 22, 2011 wts Haunted Memento looking to sell this bad mammajamma. Horde side.Mightymalaki0 Apr 22, 2011
Apr 22, 2011 Bear Tank Looking for Guild Hey, I am a Feral tank looking to join a guild and progress through Cataclysm content. I have been tanking on this character for about three years now and I know how to play my class well. I haven't downed every boss yet but I do know the fights and mechanics of them. I am willing to transfer and faction change if needed. Only if a guild is serious about having me. I currently am Double Feral spec. Bear and Cat if I get a solid spot in a guild my offspec could either be Boomkin or Resto. I hope to talk to a guild soon :) Hit me up in game on Alleria Serious Inquiries only!Velorane0 Apr 22, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 [A]<Sassy Pink Dragonflight> wants you! Oh HAI prospective raider! What we are looking for is: Boomkin DK (tank, dps, or both) Rogue Pally (healer, ret, or both) We raid 10 mans 8:30-12 on Thurs, Sunday, & Monday Currently 11/12 in progression If you feel man enough to wear our guild tag, whisper either Dingomir, Valinora, or Ishimura. Regards.Ishimura0 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 [][]Tru Tank Doggz Recruiting[][] We are currently seeking more raiders to Establish a regular 25m group. If you are willing to make an effort to raid you are fully welcome visit wowttd.tk or contact me in game for more info. We are also looking for guild Fishing personnel.Hopscotch0 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 21, 2011 So, Portal 2? Who wants to play with meeeeeeee <3Atrophicy9 Apr 21, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [A](25m) Hymn recruiting Hymn is a long standing 25 man Alliance guild, looking to fill out our roster for hardmode progression. We are currently 12/12N, 1/13H and seeking dedicated raiders with a desire to progress through heroic content in a 25m environment. Our raid times are Monday through Thursday, 8PM to Midnight. We are looking for respectful and knowledgeable players of all classes, with a focus on the following: -Resto Shaman -Warlock -Ret/prot Paladin -Hunter -Fury/prot Warrior Exceptional applicants of all classes will be considered, so please do not hesitate to apply if your class/spec is not listed above. If you believe you would be a good fit for Hymn, please visit our website to apply directly: www.hymnguild.com For any questions, contact me on Camutao/Dalesdeadbug or on our guild forums.Camutao3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 @ Jéss :) Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day! (Hope the weather's better where you are! Northern California is getting pummeled with wind and rain.:( )Cassiopea3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [H] <Grenade Free Zone> is recruiting! <Grenade Free Zone> (4/6 0/2 0/4) is currently recruiting for our ten man core. We're looking to quickly push progression and get into hard modes. We've been raiding for less than a week, and only managed to get enough players for one night, which basically explains our current lack of progression. The vast majority of current members are experienced with minimum 9/12. We're currently in desperate need of the following: -One Tank (DPS OS not necessary) Blood DK/Feral Druid Preferred -One Holy Paladin We Raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays from 9-11PM EST. Applicants will be brought into our raid under a trial pretense, and if you show up prepared for current content (have either done or researched the fights we're looking to do), show up ON TIME, and have a generally good attitude that makes us want you in our core, we'll quickly move to get you established as a prominent figure in our core raiding team. If interested in any of the aforementioned positions, please message myself, Oranjizz, Bandajizz, or Liljizz. Thank you very much for taking the time to read our post.Nanten1 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 Is this a good PvE server? I'm a rogue from Sen'Jin and my server blows so I was wondering if this was a good server to switch to and to be able to raid on weekends but still get stuff done, hopefully progress into heroics. I haven't found a single weekend guild on this server so I've basically been forced to pug. So yeah, any weekend guilds that are far into current tier recruiting?Xøk3 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 20, 2011 [Horde,10M] <Rare Candies> 12/12N Recruiting Rare Candies is a level 18 Horde Guild looking for semi-hardcore raiders to fill our raid core. We are currently 12/12N and plan on starting HM's when we refill our last two core raid spots. RC is looking for dedicated raiders who are willing to show up to 80% of raids and come prepared i.e [Flasks,Food,some knowledge of the fight,etc...]. Raid Schedule: Wednesday : 9-12/1 PM Server Monday : 9-12/1 PM Server (Adding another night to the schedule when slots are filled) Currently looking for: Prot paladin or Feral Tank Resto druid or Holy paladin If you have any questions or would like more information please PM one of the following: Panzertauren Enth Thanks. <RC>Panzertauren1 Apr 20, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 [H] Exigent LF Mages, H. Priest, Prot Pallies Exigent-10 man guild Raid Times Tuesday 8 to Midnight server Wednesday 8 to Midnight server Sunday 8 to Midnight server Progression 12 of 12 normal 5 of 12 heroic Current Needs Holy Priest Mage Prot Paladin Please submit your application @ http://exigent-sh.guildlaunch.com If you are interested in joining Exigent and your particular class/role is not listed above please submit your application and/or speak with an officer in game. No raid spot is guaranteed and members are swapped in and out of fights often for various reasons.Punjabi4 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 Thundercats - Now Recruiting - Snarf Tired of your impersonal clique driven guild never having your back when you're getting ganked? Maybe you've heard about us from the Horde bads that post countless threads about how we're big meanies. We've made a career out of harrassing, demoralizing, taunting, and just old fashioned destroying Horde in a World PvP setting. We're not a raiding guild, we're not even your run of the mill Arena/Rated BG guild. We're a group of moral degenerates that do naughty soulless things to the opposing faction. Currently horde? No problem. Remember that time we rolled you up and you almost snapped your keyboard in frustration? Just imagine how wonderful that felt from our side. Now you as well can feel the rush of victory while putting boot to rear. Salvation is but a Faction Change away. All jokes aside, we're looking for people that play to have a good time, and enjoy taking advantage of the fact that we reside on a PvP Server. PS: Somehow through pure luck we've drunkenly made our way through 9 out of 12 Cataclysm raid bosses. Our big secret? We tank Chimaeron on the Elevator.Windscythe74 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 @ Demoralized :) Happy Birthday to you!! Hope your day is a super one! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 19, 2011 @Rkings: Chubbs,Furballs, and Lethalshots I love you. /Dance with me more :] alsoyou tossing the rogue off the cliff, gave me a great laugh IRL. Also, for the boomykin: right click a mob and ./dance to "Strut"Raburesu0 Apr 19, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 85 Prot Warrior/85 Hunter LF guild As the title says me and my friend who is an 85 Hunter are looking for a guild that raids Wednesday and Friday nights around 6-9pm EST ( doesn't have to be those times just around those times ). We have both played since vanilla and are experienced raiders who have no issues working as a group and progressing through content. We would be switching servers to join a guild so if you are interested make sure you look up our armory's. Zechar is my main and Fosh is my friend we are currently on kargath as alliance. I also likes to do raid how-to video's. Also how is this server? http://www.youtube.com/user/PureChaos227Zechar0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 WTB Pauldrons of Edward the Odd I am looking to buy Pauldrons of Edward the Odd. I am looking to offer approx 10k, please CoD to Milfslayer. Thanks. Realm Shattered Hand.Milfslayer0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 [A] 12/12 Fury Warrior LF progression guild Hello as the title says I'm looking for a progression guild at least 12/12. I'm 358 equipped fury and 359 prot offspec, and I have an open raiding schedule. I've been raiding for 5 years and love it and looking to continue. I'm looking to dive into heroic encounters but do to recent guild events have been stopped from progression and looking to get back. Thank you for you time reading this and if you have any questions please feel free to whisper me I'm on most of the time.Pyrrhic0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 H - RwF 12/12 LF Mage for heroics Raids with Friends is seeking a Mage to join our ranks as we progress through heroics. We raid Sunday 10pm-1am st, and Tuesday & Thursday from 12am-3am st. I expect you to know your class as well as all 12 fights on normal, if you don't have personal experience on a fight please at least have done some research. We are a great group and our raids are light hearted even on progression night(read: no nerd-raging) but at the same time please learn from your mistakes. We use a dynamic roster so you must be willing to sit on stand-by as fight mechanics and fairness dictate. For more information or to apply please visit www.raidswithfriends.com Mylozen P.S. If you aren't a Mage but still interested in joining feel free to apply. Also this was typed over my iPhone so forgive the grammar.Mylozen1 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 @ Vîçè :) Happy Birthday and have an awesome day!Cassiopea0 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 18, 2011 TB Wpvp GG rkings http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WgT9gy4zQAMalussol10 Apr 18, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 [H] ilvl 356 Blood DK lf new guild. 10/12+ Hi! After hitting 85 last month and raiding with Thrillers second group, I'm looking for a new home. Reason for leaving Thriller is our raid group is falling apart due to leader quitting, we've done our last raid, and I want to try to get into an organized guild run for the coming week. As well as tanking, I come with a dw frost spec and pull 14k+ for those one tank fights. I know all the encounters, including the concepts of a few Hard modes. I'm active, punctual, and friendly. I can do almost any raid time, the later the better, if morning exists tho = winning. Sooo, what I'd like in return is at least 10/12. Co-Raiders who are chill. Focused, but laid back, and most of all, a group that's dedicated to progression, and who plan on nerding it out for a while. :D I look forward to hearing from you. :o I can be reached in game on Zomberry or String. In-game mail works. Zom nomnomZomberry0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 @ Kambyrlynn :) Happy Birthday to you!! Hope it's a great day! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 Looking to buy: Darkmoon card: Volcano Purchased, thanks.Fiya0 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 17, 2011 LF a guild xD (wsup) O hi there, I want a guild. I'm building my druid like a tank right now but im gonna get a healing set, too. I can PvP and raid. If anyone has a super cool guild. Active on ventrillo and has room for a grizzled old shattered hand vet lemme know. XD btw im the original twig. I never sold!# I let my friend play my druid when I stopped playing but had game time but that was only back in BC. <3Twig13 Apr 17, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 [Horde] WTB PVP Guild The thread title says it all. I’m (and many others) are looking for PVP-centric guilds. Can anybody point the way? Thanks in advance.Ogly27 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 @ Khor :) Happy Birthday!! Hope your day is an awesome one and your next year filled with health, wealth and fun! :)Cassiopea0 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 16, 2011 Thundercats..... What happened today?! Always trash talking about camping the horde well when it was 3v6 and we had you camped in your base how did that make ya feel lol? Wanna do it again just hit me up.Hitzncritz23 Apr 16, 2011
Apr 15, 2011 (H)Ænigma Recruiting for 25-Man Hardmodes Ænigma, formerly Murloc Holmes is recruiting for our 25-man hard mode core group. We are currently 2/13 on 25-man Heroics. We are in need of a full time Resto Druid, an Elemental Shaman, Demo Lock, and any other exceptional players. Apply at: aenigma.wowstead.com Contact: Delana, Yutauntbro, Eatchoo, or Sweetastiger in game for more informationPõhner2 Apr 15, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 <H> Phury Recruiting Phury is recruiting exceptional players for select raid spots. We are looking for 100 percent raid attendance. minimum ilvl of 340 and a good attitude with vent and a microphone is required. We can offer you a strong 10 man raiding guild that will take you as far as you would like to go. www.phury.us we are looking for one tank pref feral druid and one healer either a resto druid or shaman. If interested please post an app at www.phury.usBtang9 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 [H] LF Small PVP guilds If you are in a small pvp guild of 2-5 close friends who do arenas, and would like to do rated battlegrounds. Please get in touch with either me (Ceeker/Ceek) or Buldozer in game. Random Acts of kindness does rated battlegrounds semi-regularily, but lately we have been short 2-3 people each night or so. I know there are lots of small pvp guilds out there who would love to rated, but just dont have the man-power. If you are interested please contact me in game via mail or tell and we can see what we can pull together.Ceeker2 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 rshm+war LF hunter for next season 3s Me and a long time pvp resto shaman are looking to do an active 3s with a hunter next season. we both have 2.1k+ experience on multiple toons over multiple seasons. We did however join cata late and are playing gear catch up now. ideally LF a 2k+ 3.2 resil+ hunter who is as addicted to pvp as we are and can play pretty much every night, and has arena junkies as their browser home page. aiming for 2200 ps. you better not have your back peddle key bound! Ceeker6 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 14, 2011 363 ilvl Prot Warrior LFG 363 ilvl Prot main, Fury off spec. 12/12 Normals Cleared 4/13 Hard-modes Cleared (Attempts on a few others, but the raid couldn't pull it together.) Story behind my reason for searching for a raid available upon request in-game. As for the rest I am willing to transfer server/faction for a suitable 10 or 25 man group. I would prefer to stay on the casual side of the raiding spectrum, as I am still in college. I would prefer to tank, though I do have a fairly well geared DPS set as well (including a couple heroic pieces and 3/5 tier). If you would like to contact me in game I am currently Alliance side of the Shattered Hand server 95% of my time. I am on nearly if not every day. Send an in-game message or in-game mail to Fuzzy (no alt-codes etc) with vent info or questions or whatever. Sooner the better, if you want to see a specific gear set message me and ill log-out in that spec the next chance I get. Thanks.Fuzzy0 Apr 14, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 [A] Tank, Healer, Healer/DPS Seek raid guild Bonnet - Feral Druid - Tank (yes, he's set on tanking) Subclavian - Holy Paladin - Healer Ecik - Enh Shaman - DPS (me) Fiznabbis - Holy Priest - Heals (also me) Looking for core spots in a raid guild for the three of us; 12/12 exp, raided since BC, vent, etc etc. Good players looking for a skilled group to progress with.Ecik2 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 3 RL friends (Tank, Ranged, Melee) LFGuild My RL friends and I are currently raiding 9/12 with exp on Cho'gal. We are well educated on our classes/specs. Prepare in advance of encounters and regularly top our dps meters. We are mature adults, have vent and have been playing since vanilla. I usually lead our raids and we have found progress in a short time. We are looking for a guild that will take all three of us as a package deal. Please post a way for us to talk privately since we do not want to cause any more panic to our guild than is already happening. Current guild is seeing less and less attendance due to Spring and other RL factors and we play for the end game content. We would be a good dps boost to any raid and our tank is very good at what he does. I can go into more details about anything including classes, specs, availability, etc. in private. Thanks for looking.Fattycakess3 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 LF Freindly Active Guild On Shattered Hand kinda bored with my guild no body is ever on and that is a trend so looking for some freindly people on my server send me a tell; i'm just looking for a chill guild that still does raids sometimesKrüsh0 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 A Thundercats PSA: Bridge Jumpers Most know we maintain at the least a moderate presence on Tol Barad Peninsula, or as wel like to refer to it: The Pen. As such we tend to pick up on player trends fairly quickly, and one which we've noticed to hold some prevalence is Bridge Jumping, or Bridge Jumpers. If you've spent more than even a modicum of time on The Pen you would know that it is impossible to jump off the sides of the bridges. In fact there is an overwhelming number of people whos first impulse when losing a fight on a bridge is to run to the side and attempt to jump off, only to find themself running in place face first against an invisible wall. Stop it. With that, I would like to point you torwards the most notorious "Bridge Jumper" that Shattered Hand is home to. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bridge%20Jumper&defid=5605068 lulWindscythe18 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 res sickness i've noticed a trend with a lot of horde players lately, they seem to be taking res sickness a lot. now im not exactly sure but i just wanted to check, that's the one you DONT want right? just checking. PM ;)Akkbaar97 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 13, 2011 Insane in the Membrane Looking to finish out my Insane achievement. Exalted with Darkmoon Faire - Currently 7288/21000 Revered *Updated* Exalted with Ravenholdt - Currently 10559/21000 Revered *Updated* Now that the faire is over, I'm going to focus on Ravenholdt, but I will still buy all 60-80 Decks for 400g each. Need approximately 35 more decks. Need approximately 600 more boxes counting the ones I farm on my rogue; Send them through Cash on Delivery. If I don't need anymore, I will simply send them back. I'll try to update this post every few days on progress so someone doesn't send me 200 boxes when I only need 60. Thanks for all help.Entyse11 Apr 13, 2011
Apr 12, 2011 Bored at work? You're not the only one!!! so why not hop into IRC to keep yourself busy during the day? Check out the IRC thread! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2325093833Kerbear8 Apr 12, 2011
Apr 11, 2011 DarkArmy Recruiting & Small Guild Alliance Hello Everyone, There are two parts to this post. A) Guild Recruitment B) Guild Alliance. A) Guild Recruitment DarkArmy is recruiting some people to run heroics and once we’re geared enough 10 man raids. Let me describe out guild and what we’re looking for then you can message me in game if you’re interested. 1) We are part-time players, we play after work for a bit and some on the weekends. 2) Current members know each other in real life and are very kind 3) We do Arena and some Battlegrounds. (We don’t fight in mid field or protect the roads lol) 4) We’re not trying to become the biggest or the best guild. We just want to play and have fun 5) I am a Pally tank so we will insta-queue for any heroics and I try to run at least one per day. 6) If you make mistakes we don’t get mad. This is a game and if it was super easy I would not have come back to it. I like that things are a little more difficult this time around. We are trying to recruit up to 8 or so people. Not really trying to get 20 people right away. If you’re interested please send me a message in-game or in-game mail. B) Small Guild Alliance We are looking for another small guild like us that may be interested in setting a common date to run a 10 man raid. This is not something we can do right away as we are looking to recruit some people right now but would like to make a small guild alliance so we team up and take on 10 man raids in a month or so. Please send me an in-game mail or message if you’re interested. Thank you for reading. Elizibeth0 Apr 11, 2011