Shattered Hand

Mar 22, 2011 10M - 8/12 ragequit - tues/thurs 9EST raids having problem with attention retention so far this expansion, looking to fill our last raid healer spot either a resto druid/sham. give us a try, we dont bite - we just blow. Elohelle0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 @ Moonkitten Well hai there!Mønøxide0 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 22, 2011 nevermind. how the hell do you delete a post? heh.Terraform3 Mar 22, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 [H] Outbreak (1/13HM) - Recruiting Outbreak is a group of highly talented and focused individuals who aim to clear content at a reasonable pace with a more casual schedule. We're still trying to fill out the final 2-3 CORE spots of our 10 man team. Raid attendance is critical, as we generally only have 11-12 raiders geared at progression level. We're a solid group of players who understand that real life comes first when your 6 month year old child just woke up and your wife is sleeping. Although we tolerate this sorts of things, raid pace is always very quick, with minimal downtime between pulls. Food, flasks, and repairs are of course provided for progression runs. We raid Wednesday, Sunday, Monday 7-11:30. If this sounds like a guild you'd be interested in, please drop an application on our website @ outbreaksh.wowstead.com. Recruiting All Classes. Thank you!Hammerstorm6 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 @ Ehko :) Happy Birthday! Hope your day is sunny and warmer than California! :)Cassiopea2 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 21, 2011 Missdiane and Ology quitting the game As much as I enjoyed trolling everyone on Horde and Alliance, I feel that it is time to move on and leave WoW. It was a pleasure to to watch some of you rage, and to laugh with the rest. But now I've given you the chance to troll me back on this post. Stay classy Shattered Hand. Peace, Ology aka MissdianeOlogy3 Mar 21, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 Prot Paladin LF raiding Guild iL 356 Prot Pally LF for a raiding guild. Right now I am in Reckless Activity and they are a PVP guild and I am wanting to do more PVE. So if any guilds need a Prot Pally please PST me in game or send a message. Thank you for your time.Azraels1 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 <25 GDKP> Saturday 4/9/11 I will be hosting a 25 man GDKP for Blackwing Descent with the goal of creating a weekly gdkp run. If you are interested in joining this run please in game mail Wattagecat an armory link and or pst an armory link. -Requirements - Ventrillo - 5/6 with 355 average ilvl equipped (If you have a main or other character with the raid completed lesser gear will be accetpable.) - Thorough knowledge of all encounters in Blackwing Descent. - At least 10k gold with which to spend. (There is no buy in) >>There will be no exceptions to these requirements. Any questions other than how a GDKP works can be sent to wattagecat in game.Wattagecat8 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 BoT, ToFW, BWD Clear - need healer @7 tonight In need of a healer capable of killing heroic halfus. Post here or in game. thanksHammerstorm0 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 20, 2011 @ Drexore :) Happy Birthday to you!! Have an awesome day. :)Cassiopea1 Mar 20, 2011
Mar 19, 2011 WTB Heirlooms Hey there, I'm looking for a high level guild alliance side to join just to farm guild reputation high enough to buy the new heirlooms then leave. I have no desire to raid or pvp, but leveling alts is still quite addictive. I keep deleting my stagnant 80s just to check out the new leveling experiences. I believe it takes 6 weeks of doing ~91 max level quests a week to get to honored (3500/week cap)? I can pay gold or farm mats if needed just let me know.Maorda0 Mar 19, 2011
Mar 19, 2011 [H] 12/12 Core 2 in need of a Holy Pally Hello, we are the second group of this guild. We have been having lots of trouble finding a permanent holy paladin for our group (we've had 5 in the past) We are a 12/12 group, moving into heroic content next week. Our requirement is that you atleast have 10/12 experience, geared, and know how to play your class. Message me in game or comment below if interested.Allawi0 Mar 19, 2011
Mar 19, 2011 Rking you guys talk tough :P but i just 1v3'd some of your members. (2 demo locks + a warrior) i've been feral for 4 days, and have ICC gear still.Rawbeef17 Mar 19, 2011
Mar 19, 2011 R> DT - 10/13 All classes (almost all) Downtime is currently recruiting for our 25 man raiding core. We are currently 10/13 and will be 11/13 shortly. Our raid times are 7pm to 12am Sunday to Thursday. If you are interested in joining please feel free to post an app on our site, http://downtime.shatteredhand.us/. You must provide your DPS/Healing parses, some Heroic EXP is required. Hunter: Med DK: High Priest: Med Warrior: Med Warlock: High Shaman (all specs): High Druid: Moonkin/Resto: High Mage: Med Rogue: High Paladin (Holy): HighDons13 Mar 19, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 WPVP war in TB Peninsula that was fun (:Hóllow0 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 Rest Druid LF Late Night Raiding Guild 355 ilevel - resto druid Have cleared 11/12 current content, all but Al'Akir which I know the fight RR /SoJ former member - LF guild that raids from 12 server till 3 or 4am, 10 or 25 doesnt matterGallien0 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 <Apocalypse> Reforming - Need ALL roles. Hey guys, First and foremost I would rather take skilled players with good attitudes that are fun to be around with bad gear over people with better gear and bad attitudes. I honestly don't care too much about gear - you will get geared raiding. Please at least have heroic level gear though. Apocalypse is reforming and needs multiple roles: tank (dk,pally,druid) | 3 dps (2 ranged 1 melee) | and 3 healers. We broke up just recently, but before that we were working on nefarian and had every other boss down. So 11/12. We will reschedule the raid times to accommodate everyone. So if you're a skilled fun person to be around let me know either here or in game. TL;DR: Need a skilled tank 3 dps and 3 healers to jump back into raiding.Timka2 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 @Payneos Where you be? I miss you.Gladythrs1 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 18, 2011 What tomorrow is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZqE1RdC4Y&feature=relatedCalvinball0 Mar 18, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 [H] Meifumado 25m, 5/13hm, Tue-Thurs 7-11pm <Meifumado> on Shattered Hand, PVP EST server Forums: http://www.meifumado.net/ Webstats: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/51464/ Guildprogress: http://wow.guildprogress.com/US/Shattered_Hand Currently seeking: Holy Paladin Holy/Disc/Shadow Priest Warlock TUES-THURS: 7pm - 11pm (EST) Only raiding 3 days a week, we require our members to play better than guilds who raid more, especially for smashing through hard mode content. Therefore our requirements are: Reliability - We are looking for honest, responsible and trustworthy players who will always let us know in advance when they are going to miss a raid night. We have a light raid schedule that requires committed players to make it work. Personality - We are looking for mature players who can take a joke and not be easily offended. The ideal applicant would be capable of receiving criticism without taking it personally. We stress a relaxed guild atmosphere. The ideal candidate would remain calm and collected even through tough progression. Gear - While we don't have any specific gear requirements, your gear is an indication of your competence and effort you've put into your character. We only expect you to have the best gear reasonably available at your current level of progress. Raiding achievements completed when content was current, are a plus. Skill - We are looking for players that know how to play in a team environment. Topping the healing and damage meters is great, but we're really looking for players that can stay alive during encounters and not be the cause of your own death or another player's death. Again I stress that we are looking for team players who will prioritize what is best for the raid over their individual numbers. Initiative - Our ideal applicant keeps up to date on their class and boss strategies and won't need to be told to enchant or gem their gear. They will be on time and prepared to raid. Intelligence - We are looking for individuals who can think for themselves and contribute to boss strategies in a meaningful way. Of course strategies will be given by the raid leader of the guild, but this individual should be able to ask questions and know how to fit into the strategy the guild has chosen to use. If you have any additional questions or think your interests and abilities will fit, please don't hesitate to contact Mengke, Kestryn, Xauron, Viced or Budlofsky in-game or on our boards, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If you wish to apply please do so at http://www.meifumado.net/Temer11 Mar 17, 2011
Mar 17, 2011 Please, ask yourself: Why you so sux?Superhead4 Mar 17, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 ICC 10man Anyone doing a PUG of this? Just like to get the mount sometime. Most folks I know have left and I'm just chillin doin my own thing now and figured it'd be nice to see this place.Rottentaters0 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 We had it all along achievement (AB) Get 3 groups of 5 both horde/alliance and coordinate the queues so we all are in the same game, then trade the achievement!!!!! Who wants to try?Cudder9 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 Lf Warrior 3s feral + hpally lf warrior for kitty cleave pls be geared and semi exp (2k-2.2k) hit me up in game wanna hit 2200 asapCoolbear9 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 Hellborn is recruiting! Hellborn (3/12 heroic 25) is currently recruiting exceptional players with stable internet connections and fast computers that wish to raid 25 mans at a high level. We are currently recruiting these classes: Fury Warrior Unholy DK Ret Paladin Shadow Priest Holy/Disc Priest Fire Mage Boomkin Feral Cat Afflic/Demo Warlock Holy Paladin We raid 4 nights a week from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. Tues Wed Thurs Sun. Raider rank gets guild provided repairs, flasks and fish feasts. Our guild is very active in arena and pvp as well. We are also very alt friendly with several alt runs going throughout the week. Visit our website and apply at http://hellborn.wowstead.comSmùrf0 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 [H] looking for pvp guild I'm looking for a pvp guild to have fun in and do some bg's with and some arena's withSnoobz8 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 16, 2011 [H] <LOL U MAD> lvl 16 guild 8/12 RECRUITING! Currently Recruiting: 1Tank(non-warr), 1DPS(Dont need locks/hunters/mages/priests), 1 Healer(Druid or Resto Sham). Must have 350+ Ilvl and know at least 6/12 fights. We will be raiding at least 3 out of the 4 following nights so please be available during these nights and hours before applying. Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8PM server to 12PM server. Currently we are working on Chogall(got him to P2 after one night of learning). Please be an active raider and know how to listen and willing to learn. MSG Kazrik in game or mail. Thanks and have a good one guys!Kazrik1 Mar 16, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 [H] Envy 10 man 4/13 Hard Mode Recruiting DPS Envy is currently only recruiting a Resto Druid, Hunter,Moonkin and Mage for our 10 man guild! We ask you to please have at least a 356 ilvl before considering us. You must also have a working microphone and be responsive. We raid 3 nights a week; Tuesday,Wednesday, and Thursday at 8:00PM EST. We have more then 10 raiders, so you must be willing to sit when asked. Please apply at www.RaidEnvy.wowstead.com Also considering any other exceptional players of other classes.Kilokai14 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 Fear us, Horde Junkturtle and I will gank every last one of you. Lonerider22 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 LFM for 5v5!!!! Hey, I'm looking for an Unholy Death Knight, Resto Shaman, Affliction Warlock, and a Shadow Priest for a 5v5 team. Only req is that you have 2k+ Achieve in 5v5, (Try to be higher though ^_^) and that your gear doesn't suck. + Be Active....Rawbeef4 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 PM/Thundercats in Deepholm Well was a good attempt as some sort of wpvp... You guys gathered guildes up faster and had some Healers. Us on the other hand lacked pretty hard so not worth fighting for... we had 1 healer and several with no res. Also my Guildies were lacking hearing cause they wouldnt listen for sh!t. Gonna have to have a talk about that. Till we meet again..... Hopefully with more equal challenges so it can last longer.. -Stilettos/PwnstarStilettos79 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 @ Dresiara :) Happy Birthday to you, hope your day is awesome! (Even if it is maintenance Tuesday!lol)Cassiopea0 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 Looking for Guild This is my highest lvl healing class, i have done some small time healing (5 mans) but when im 85 i am interested in healing some major raids...not much into pvp but as i get better at it i may enjoy it more...im huge into getting achievements...im rly just looking for friends i guess...i guild with alot of people helping people...preferably with a vent or skype...and preferably with a kool looking tabard since im looking at gettin one of these awesome shirts :) www.swagdog.comKëñßö4 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 15, 2011 11/12 10 man Raiding Guild Looking for 1 DPS Apocalypse is a 10 man raiding guild that is looking for a ranged dps that is able to put out competitive numbers. We are currently on Nef, but really need to lock down our last main raider to progress into heroics, we hope it may just be you! Looking specifically for : Demo Lock(preferred), any OS is fine Elemental shaman, (with healing OS preferred) Our raid times are : Sunday night 5pm-9:30pm PST Monday night 7:30pm-9:30pm PST Tuesday night 7:30pm-9:30pm PST Wednesday night 7:30pm-9:30pm PST If you are interested you can either reply to this thread, message me in game on either Timka or Riptizide (use mail if I'm not on with a time that you'll be on) or apply here: [http://apocalypse-guild.wowstead.com/forums/apocalypse-public-forum/applications] We run a DKP system, it is very fair. Also, there is currently not competition for chain armor pieces that have Int on them. Finally, if you end up working out well and make the raids for a week or two we will give you a one time 500DKP bonus. Thanks, Fehnrir Fehnrir1 Mar 15, 2011
Mar 13, 2011 @ Solonari :) Happy Birthday to you! Have a great day!!Cassiopea2 Mar 13, 2011
Mar 13, 2011 (H) <Outbreak> 1/13 LF Spriest or warlock Outbreak is a Semi-Hardcore 10 man guild on Shattered Hand. We were formed by a select group of raiders wanting to push endgame content at a competitive level. 70% of our raiders have raided together since BC and are looking to fill our roster with competent players who can keep up with our pace. Our current roster of members have completed such feats as Grand Crusader, Death's Demise and The Light of Dawn. We raid Wednesday,Sunday and Monday from 7:00-11:30 est. Ranged DPS Warlock Shadow Priest Loot: We currently Use a Loot Council system which rotate officers and member of the guild into it so the raid will gear equally and fairly. We are looking for talented players who know their class and can keep up with our pace. If you feel that you can compete and handle what we ask you will not be let down when it comes to progression. Fill out an application at http://outbreaksh.wowstead.com/ if you feel you are ready for this level. If you have any questions feel free to send a message in-game to Advént, Teknik, Arhk or HammerstormAdvént0 Mar 13, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 [H] WTB lvl 77-79 Cata green gun or bow/xbow I am looking for mainly stamina, agility, and crit strike. Paying well!Annî0 Mar 12, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 Padmay and Midna of Unbelievably Imaginabe Stop Bot Fishing. Gankbang0 Mar 12, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 @ Ota, Moranderia, and Automobile :) Happy belated birthday! I got so caught up in my day I totally failed to celebrate yours! Hope your day(s) were as great as mine was. :)Cassiopea0 Mar 12, 2011
Mar 12, 2011 Happy Birthday to me! Yes, it is the most historically fantastic day of the year!! But the real question is ... who actually knows how old I really am? :DCassiopea7 Mar 12, 2011
Mar 11, 2011 The Saxons now recruiting! Faction: Alliance Time Zone: EST Battlegroup: Ruin Raid Format: 10 man Raid Schedule: Tuesday - Thursday 7:30 PM to 11:30 AM EST <The Saxons> of 2005, are reforming and recruiting, currently looking for core raiders for our progression through Cataclysm 10 mans. We are currently a level 17 Guild and growing every day. We are both PvP and PvE friendly. We have our own vent server and guild tabs and repairs! Contact myself, Shockbox, Demonicary or Slapp in game for anymore information. Currently 9/12 Raid progression, and currently forming for our second 10man group. Currently looking for a raid ready Healers!Drayke3 Mar 11, 2011
Mar 11, 2011 Panther Moderns Looking for Serious World PvP We are recruiting Horde players looking for World PvP ;), BG's, and Arens. If you are Interested please send in-game mail or tells to Hemoglobin and Pentastar. All other Posts in this forum will be flagged as either spam or trolling. Thank you.Pentastar26 Mar 11, 2011
Mar 11, 2011 The Battle for Gilneas City bugged Well this quest is bugged it seems. Lord Darius just walks around in circles and nothing happens. just wondering if this happens a lot and also does it ever fix itself because its been doing this for a long time.Penancelawlz1 Mar 11, 2011
Mar 11, 2011 LF couple dps for 10 man Need a few warm bodies for 10 man raids. We raid casually about 3 days per week, usually Tues, Wed, Sun, around 9:30-midnight. Experience is nice but not required. We've downed all bosses except Nef but had a few raiders leave due to RL, etc. so have some DPS spots to fill pst/in-game mail to Radien, Eluzal, Dattelol, or Probar.Probar0 Mar 11, 2011
Mar 11, 2011 [H] Panther Moderns seeks b.a. pvp Healers Love to PvP? We are looking for somebody who's down to come and PvP when duty calls. We are trying to expand our core PvP group and are short on heals. [Also considering other classes.] Be dedicated, loyal and have a GREAT sense of humor :) Please send in game tell/mail. www.panther-moderns.com Chaos our method. Infamy our goal.Hemoglobin61 Mar 11, 2011
Mar 10, 2011 [H] <Sparkle Motion> Recruiting Late Night Sparkle Motion on Shattered Hand-US PVP realm is currently recruiting! We are looking to fill a few spots in our 10m Progression groups. Both groups run Tues-Thurs 1130p-230a server time. We are currently 11/12 and 25th on the server. 8/12 minimum raid experience required. We are looking to fill: - Assassination Rogue - Enhancement Shaman - Affliction/Demo Warlock - Shadow Priest - ANY amazing healer, minus Holy Paladin Of course all exceptional players of any class are welcome to apply! Please contact me via in-game or on our website with any questions! We look forward to hearing from you soon! http://sparklemotion.guildomatic.com/ Veliice2 Mar 10, 2011
Mar 10, 2011 LF raiding guild Due to the lack of players and organization in my former guild, I came here. I'm in search of a raiding guild that's doing atleast 6/12. I have vent, good internet/computer and can raid anytime from 5 o'clock p.m. to 10/11 p.m. (eastern). Thanks for any considerationDuddy0 Mar 10, 2011
Mar 10, 2011 lf warrior and resto (sham or druid) like title says, looking for an arms warrior and a resto druid or shaman to try out some mad op fotm comp ive been reading about. mail me in game if youre interested to mess around with this just have decent resil and some experience playing around 2k mmr in 3s. no ragers please, just looking to mess around and see what all the hype is about. if there is potential we can go from there otherwise its whateverAkkbaar0 Mar 10, 2011
Mar 9, 2011 [H] Dominant 11/12 LF Tank, Healer, and DPS. Dominant 10M on Shattered Hand Horde is a weekend raiding guild currently recruiting certain classes to fix the gaps in our raiding roster. We are seeking committed and competent players that play these classes/roles: Tank (Doesn't matter which class of the four) Healer: Paladin or Druid DPS: (only one of the four classes need) Paladin [Ret] Death Knight Rogue Warlock Site: http://dominantguild.wowstead.com/ http://dominantguild.wowstead.com/recruitment[/b] Our Core We are a competent group of players dating back from Vanilla WoW and the Burning Crusade that have played along the same fields and guilds on the alliance side of the lore rich server, Shattered Hand. We have raided competitively through all endgame contents and have been in numerous top US 100 guilds contributing to server and faction firsts. While there were times some of us split and travelled back and across factions and servers, in the end our goals have intertwined and have settled down once and for all to playing the game for this core; the people who we can rely upon for the enjoyment of this game. With the opening of Cataclysm we have transferred, reactivated, faction changed back to Shattered Hand - Horde and are looking for few players to fill in the gaps. We have started raiding after the New Years and after 7 nights of raiding we have advanced to 11/12, but with majority of our guild members with careers and univerisity, we are continuing our search for dedicated few to construct a stronger and more efficient raiding core. The qualities we demand in our recruits: Dedication: we seek responsible players that show dedication. We want players that will show up to our raids prepared and ready. We are not looking for flake-outs or people who show up late to raids. Although we only raid 2 or 3 days a week, we make the best of that time by playing efficiently. Maturity: although age does not always specify a person’s maturity, we are seeking young and old players that are mature and can react/think with a calm and clear head. Quick learning: although in a perfect world a raiding core with massive endgame experience would be the standard, we welcome players that are willing to raid for their first time that know how to adapt, learn, and think quickly. With that being said, we want players that actually know their class thoroughly in every aspect (creative thinking) and willing to come up with weird strats. Our raiding days and hours in Eastern (server) time Friday or Saturday: 8PM-2AM Wed or Sunday: 7PM-11PM For further information please contact Ambitions or Stayasleep.Ambitions88 Mar 9, 2011
Mar 9, 2011 [H] <Iron Curtain> Recruiting for PvP Iron Curtain is back, and we are seeking a few more to fill our PvP roster. We are a raiding guild, but at this point in time we are looking for players that are interested in joining our PvP team. As of right now there are no requirements to join the guild other than obtaining level 85. If you want to join our rated BG team you must reach a minimum 2500 resilience. No rating or gear levels are necessary at this time. We are interested in friendly, but dedicated people that want to rank up in the Rated BG world. If PvP is not your thing, and you would be more interested in joining our raiding team you are more than welcome to apply on our website as well. We have a relaxed casual raiding schedule. We raid every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 8pm – 11pm (server times). What we need: PvP: Recruitment is open for all classes, at the moment, but we do need a couple healers. PvE: We could possible use another healer and a couple dps. About IC: Iron Curtain is a 10 man casual raiding guild, comprised of hardcore raiders and PvP'ers alike. Most of us were part of progression teams during vanilla, BC and WOTLK. With Cataclysm, we will have a group focused on the 10 man raiding aspect, while another focuses on the PvP aspect of the game. Our members all have active lives and because of this we will only raid 3 nights a week. We enjoy learning new content and love to clear it quickly. PvP is something else we like to focus on. With the introduction of rated BGs, we would like to have a steady group ready for the challenge. While our focus maybe on content, our goal is to create a strong community of people that enjoy socializing with one another. Like any other guild, we expect you to research boss encounters, and to come prepared. We like people that are open to constructive criticism, and don’t mind being called out during a raid. We like to kill things, have fun, and loot is nice too. At Iron Curtain we will provide a strong guild that sets high PvE and PvP goals. We offer a fair and balanced loot system. We are a friendly and helpful group of people with a lot of laughter on vent both during raids and off days. Besides the 10 man runs and battlegrounds, we also run heroics, and go for achievements. If you are interested in joining IC, you can visit our website at http://iron-curtain.wowstead.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact Ciaraa, Lessya or Colenzo in game. Colenzo14 Mar 9, 2011