Shattered Hand

Feb 24, 2011 (H) Evade Recruiting 3/13 25man Heroic Evade is Currently Recruiting a Tank, RANGED Dps, Holy Pally and Resto Shaman for Our 25man Raid Core Evade has accomplished the 25man Raid Meta Achievements (Drakes) from Naxx, Uludar, and ICC. Evade has been continually raiding since Serpentshrine Cavern during Burning Crusade. Evade is currently 3/13 Heroic 25man Evade raids Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday from 7-11:30pm Server (EST) Applicants Must Be Knowledgeable About Their Class and Raid Encounters Be Able to Handle Constructive Criticism Be Willing Sit Out Boss Fights as Composition and Mechanics Dictate Be Able to Handle a Raiding Environment Maintain a Minimum of 85% Raid Attendance If you would like to apply to Evade fill-out an Application Fully and Honestly at evade.wowstead.com While we are currently recruiting ranged dps for our raid core all qualified applicants will be considered.Endlessness32 Feb 24, 2011
Feb 22, 2011 Remembrance - Now Recruiting Hello, Remembrance is looking for more members, we are currently starting a second raid group as we have members sitting out who would also enjoy raiding.. We're specifically in need of RDPS, Healers, and 1 more tank. Our requirements are the following: • Understanding and knowing your class. (That means able to properly DPS, gem, enchant, spec, and having the right gear.) • Studying the fights on your own time or before the raid via video, experience, etc. • Obtaining your own flasks/well fed buffs. Note: We are yet to set final raid times. About us, we're a laid back guild who wants to clear the major end-game content, while still keeping ourselves sane and fun. We prioritize living your life over raiding, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't understand simple mechanics. Our main group is currently 4/6 BWD, 2/4 BoT. We plan on clearing this content and starting heroics in no-time. Please do feel free to contact us on our forums, or ask questions on this topic if you'd like. http://remembrance.wowstead.com/ Thanks, Danny.Vindicator4 Feb 22, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 [H]Ænìgma 25 Recruiting 10/12 (Nef to 8%) Welcome to Ænìgma (formerly Murloc Holmes), a raiding guild on the Shattered Hand (US) Server. About us Ænìgma was formed three years ago on the Drak'thul server. During that time, we were always able to keep competitive progression, despite the difficulties of recruiting in Drak'thul's extremely low population environment. We transferred to Shattered Hand when we were 11/12 normal mode ICC (no buff at the time), because even though we were by far the best guild on server, with the shortest raid times of any of the serious guilds, we just couldn't recruit competent players on the server. Once on Shattered hand, we reformed as Murloc Holmes. Murloc Holmes established itself as a top 10 progression guild on the server, killing 4/5 Trial of the Grand Crusader (on Drak'thul) , and 8/12 Heroic Icecrown Citadel with only the 15% buff. At that time our progression was halted because of real life issues with leadership and we decided to call it quits for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. We are currently rebuilding as Ænìgma for 25 man raiding in Cataclysm. Our Philosophy Although we are comprised of players who have the ability and desire to beat content at the highest levels, we don't think this means you have to raid five hours a night, five nights a week; our current raiding schedule is Tues, Thurs, Sunday from 8:30pm-Midnight server time. In order to maximize our raiding effectiveness on a very light 9 hour/week schedule, we expect our members to have an excellent knowledge of their class and its mechanics, as well as choose appropriate gems, enchants, and professions for our raiding goals. Current Recruitment needs (updated 1/11/11): Priest (Shadow) Shaman (Elemental) Hunter One competent DPS/Tank dual spec Exceptional players of any class; this is a rebuild, at this time we can use as many quality players as possible, regardless of class/spec. Current Progression 10/12 Tier 11 25 (11/12 in 10s). We currently have Nefarian to ~8%, and should easily kill him this week. As we said above, we may not raid as much as some "hardcore" guilds, but we expect our members to make every effort to be the best. If you apply with poor gems, no enchants, and a lack of understanding of your class mechanics you will not be invited to trial. For an updated list of recruitment needs, or to ask further questions, please contact Delana.Delana19 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 [H] Art of Execution, we're recruiting! About Us We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that will be focusing on end game content and are in the process of getting ready to raid by running guild-run heroic dungeons. We are looking for new, dedicated and exceptional players who are guild orientated as well as motivated to learn new encounters. We will have two raiding groups that are targeted for both early and late gamers, and both groups will be focusing on only 10 man content. Schedule: Early group: 9:00 - 11:30 ST, Mon-Wed Currently recruiting: Even if your class is not listed, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. Early- 1 tank (non-pally) 2 healers Applying: To apply, go to: http://aoe-guild.guildomatic.com/guild_application/apply For more information, please go to: http://aoe-guild.guildomatic.com/ If you have any questions, you may also contact us in game by messaging: Roymishima, Heyoka, Twosack, Gngrbreadman, or myself.Lunaped11 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 [H] 10/12 10m Raiding Group LF Rogue We are currently in need of the following classed for our 10m group: Rogue Our raid times/days are: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 7-11 pm. If a raid day is missed, we will compensate for it on Monday/Sunday. Our progression currently is 10/12, downed : BoT : Cleared BWD : Nef left Tot4W : Al'Akir left Whisper me if interested.Allawi0 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 WTB: Formal Dangui Plain and simple. If you have one or you want to "farm" for it, I will buy it. Contact me via in game mail with details and price.Miseto10 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 LF [2v2] [3v3] Well geared/played sub rogue I've been on this server for a while now and I've been trying randoms out and most of them barely know how to play their class, most of them are asking me questions on what they should be doing... I want a decent 2v2/3v3 team that can work together and progress, this is a new character I DO NOT have achievements on this character. If you're interested in a serious arena team, pst me in game or send me mail. LF2v2: rogue lock/rogue mage/rogue druid/rogue shammy. LF3v3: rogue lock shaman/ rogue mage priest.Leconi0 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 21, 2011 Window Lickers Anonymous-Shattered Hand Our guild started playing fps games about 7 years ago and then started playing wow. We were top end game guilds on Hellscream, Staghelm, and now we moved to Shattered Hand. We are looking for more members to join us. We will be doing 10man stuff and pvp- bg's 2's, 3's, 5's. We have a very friendly vent and everyone is always having a good time. we are looking for another small guild to merg with us. Are guild rank is lvl 10. We are really in need of 1 tank, 2 heals, and 2 dps. Raid times are very open till we find more people to join then we will have set times.Nohealzhere2 Feb 21, 2011
Feb 20, 2011 Thinking of Transfering, lf afternoon guild Been playing on a West Coast server, but my work schedule made it impossible to participate in raids. My toons have been fully geared from heroics for some time and its time to raid. I have a DK Tank and a Resto Druid. I'm willing to transfer both toons over to the server if I can find a guild with an opening in their raid group. I have a buddy who has expressed interest in transfering his priest along with me. I can commit to raid times from 3-8 server. While raiding is the reason I'm moving, I view WoW as a game. I am not looking for a hardcore raiding guild. I'm just looking to join a laidback group of people who are active the same time that I am and are willing to bring me along and. If I sound like a good fit for your guild just reply to the post and I'll get back to you.Deatras2 Feb 20, 2011
Feb 20, 2011 @ Bochara and Duracëll :) Happy Belated Birthday!! I'm so sorry I missed your day, hope it was a grand one!Cassiopea0 Feb 20, 2011
Feb 20, 2011 [H] <Malicious> is recruiting <Malicious> is a newley formed raiding guild. We are recruiting for core 10M and will end up moving towards 25M and are looking to progress through Cataclysm with a solid core group. Raid times are 7-11 Tuesday Wednesday Thursday. We also plan to do some optional PvP events such as premades and rated BGs. We currently are looking for level 80+ who are interested in raiding; if you have any questions send an in-game tell to myself, Zekshi, or Crani.Daleas0 Feb 20, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 Geesbus Why you so hostile?Ammut0 Feb 19, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 <LOL U MAD> You would assume with a guild name like that you could kill stuff in a 5 man. Don't blame me for your shaman healer dying 3 times on Lord Walden. According to my recount i was last in dmg taken and my dps was tops. Its not nice to point fingers and boot me cause of your frustrations. No i am not LOL MAD i just think you need a reality check. Had you just listened to me on the prior boss and let me root one and kitty sprint the other 2 to the courtyard, it would have been good game. Instead you have me cc both? Do you even know how cyclone works? do you know what DR is? Anyway i am sorry if i cramped your style. P.S. you're a warrior tank L2 interrupt.Droodoo25 Feb 19, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 omg mail so ya mail is down and blizz ninja'd my steady dream emerald. vote sticky plz. QQOmfgwtfpwnt1 Feb 19, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 [H-Est] Outbreak 11/12 LF Healer Outbreak is a Semi-Hardcore 10 man guild on Shattered Hand. We were formed by a select group of raiders wanting to push endgame content at a competitive level. 70% of our raiders have raided together since BC and are looking to fill our roster with competent players who can keep up with our pace. Our current roster of members have completed such feats as Grand Crusader, Death's Demise and The Light of Dawn. We raid Wednesday,Sunday and Monday from 7:00-11:30 est. Healer[1] Resto Druid or Holy Priest We strongly encourage all remarkable players to apply regardless of class or spec. Loot: We currently Use a Loot Council system which rotate officers and member of the guild into it so the raid will gear equally and fairly. We are looking for talented players who know their class and can keep up with our pace. If you feel that you can compete and handle what we ask you will not be let down when it comes to progression. Fill out an application at http://outbreaksh.wowstead.com/ if you feel you are ready for this level. If you have any questions feel free to send a message in-game to Advént, Teknik, Arhk, ShadowLyfe, or HammerstormAdvént1 Feb 19, 2011
Feb 19, 2011 Hunter LF Weekend Guild Title says it all I'm 11/12 on this guy lots more on my main trying to find a guild that runs Friday Saturday this toon's armory is what I'm applying on pst me on this guy or Qbear if you run raids on the weekends and are looking for a range dps that knows how to get down.Kyû0 Feb 19, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 PvP guild recruiting From what I've seen there aren't many decent pvp guilds around, and the ones that are around don't always have your back. Then there are some with so many members, that they barely know you at all. And of course with the horde side as full as it is, you have those guilds that are just horrible. I'm not saying we're the best, but we do strive to become better. We are a guild comprised mostly of irl friends and we are looking for pvper's of any kind. Whether you like World pvp, Arenas or Bg's. We want you. We will eventually grow into Rated bg's and 10man Raids, however we are not a raiding guild, more of a Casual / PvP Guild. If you are interested send a tell in-game to me, Obìwan, Banksinatra or Putress. We are <Endless Assault> Neúriðsx (alt 163 ú) (alt 0240 ð) Obìwan (alt 141 ì) Putress BanksinatraNeúriðsx0 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] The Effect (10 man) <The Effect> is a new guild looking for members to start doing 10 man instances. Looking for members with 345+ Ilvl, with ventrilo, and willing to learn. We will be raiding Tues-Thurs at 9:30PM EST as soon as we have the members. We currently need everything and will mostly only focus on 10 mans. If have any questions just msg hmmr, barnabi, or loosh in game. ThanksLoosh3 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 crafting VIAL OF SANDS no charge I'm a lucky guy I wanna share my good luck with you! tips accepted and forwarded to Orphans of Stormwind fund Federer3 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 Baddie shaman LF 3's team What the tittle says. I suck, and I'm looking for a 3's team possibly a 5's. PST!!Riptíde18 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Horde in the Hole - PVP Guild Recruiting Do you want to be on the ground level of a serious upcoming PvP Guild, focused on Rated BGs and Arena? <Horde In The Hole> may just be for you. We run on Mumblevoice, the premier PvP mode of communication (similar to vent, easy set-up). Check out our website (HordeInTheHole.com), Email HordeInTheHole@gmail.com, or Find Pothis or Irishfaith in game.Pothis0 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Morally Repressed recruiting Update: We're currently 9/12 in one raid and 5/12 in the other. We primarily need a tank and a couple healers to fill some holes in the raids, but competent and reliable DPS will also be considered. We raid Tue/Wed/Sun from 8PM-11PM in one raid and 7:30-10:30PM in the other (both are in server time). Please apply at http://morallyrepressed.wowstead.com Druid [Feral Tank-High, Feral DPS-Medium, Balance-Medium, Resto-Low] Paladin [Ret-Low, Prot-Medium, Holy-Medium] Shaman [Resto-High, Elemental-Medium, Enh - Medium] Death Knight [Blood-High, DPS-Medium] Warrior - Medium Priest - [Holy/Disc-High, Shadow-Medium] Warlock - Medium Rogue - Low Hunter - Medium Mage - LowOnjun25 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 18, 2011 [H] Outbreak - Wed/Sun/Mon 7-11:30 11/12 ... We're a newly formed guild composed of well-skilled players, and fun-to-play with people. We've been 11/12 for the last two weeks due to lack of time due to the Superbowl and of course Valentine's Day. Well we try to maintain a semi-hardcore attitude towards raiding, we do realize that RL>WoW; which has led us to some attendance issues. We're looking to focus Wednesday night on progression, Sunday night on farm, and Monday night on more progression. Raid attendance is critical since we're so low on numbers. We have one full-time raid position available, and if you're looking to fill a bench-type of position, where you'll be worked in for mostly farm bosses, etc, you're more then welcome to apply. We need more people! We're in need of Ranged DPS, and a rDPS/Healer. As bad as it sounds hybrid classes would be great, but also Locks/Mages/Hunters. If these seems at all interesting to you, drop me a tell in game and we can chat, or write an app and apply at: outbreaksh.wowstead.comHammerstorm7 Feb 18, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 H- RwF 9/12 Late Night Guild LF Tank <Raids with Friends> is currently in search of a skilled, smart and friendly tank that is looking for a late night guild. We've got a solid core of healers and dps, but because of real life obligations a tank position has become vacant. We raid Sundays 10-1 ST (9-12 cst) and Tuesday/Thursday from 12-3 ST (11-2 cst). Looking for either a pally, warrior or death knight tank(we could also use a mage). We use an epgp loot system to determine loot priority. We are a progression focused guild that intend to push through into heroics in the near future. We have an active website with logs, raid schedule etc. at www.raidswithfriends.com that you should apply at if interested, you can also read the details of our philosophy and policies there. You can also email any questions to raidswithfriends@gmail.com, or feel free to message me in game. -MylozenMylozen2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 @ Rokkuumeth :) Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day is sunny and bright. :)Cassiopea1 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 @Mahalko & Speedstar http://liquid-courage.net/download/file.php?id=8&mode=view OMFG GGÀstric0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 [H] Salvation-Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30pm-12:30 EST Salvation is recruiting dedicated players for a second 10m group. We have a strong core 10m, (currently 8/12). Our raid times are: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am, ilvl 346 required to raid. Second group is expected to do as well as the first, and we would like to start the second group as soon as possible. Looking for mostly dps and healers, but anyone who is exceptional will be considered. -- Group 2's current raiders already have some Cataclysm raiding experience. Guild repairs are open during raiding, If you are interested send a tell to: Deathpants, Vigils, Crimetime, Nexdeus or Glatzkaus for more information or an invite! http://wowsalvation.guildomatic.com/ Blackwing Descent: 5/6 Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 Throne of Four Winds: 1/2 Glatzkaus0 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 17, 2011 [H] Salvation-Wed/Thurs/Mon 9:30pm-12:30 EST Salvation is recruiting dedicated players for a second 10m group. We have a strong core 10m, (currently 8/12). Our raid times are: Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9:30pm - 12:30am, ilvl 346 required to raid. Second group is expected to do as well as the first, and we would like to start the second group on wednesday. Looking for mostly Tanks and DPS -- People already in G2 have some cataclysm raiding experience. Guild repairs are open during raiding, If you are interested send a tell to: Deathpants, Vigils, Crimetime or Nexdeus for more information or an invite! http://wowsalvation.guildomatic.com/ Blackwing Descent: 5/6 Bastion of Twilight: 2/4 Throne of Four Winds: 1/2Deathpants2 Feb 17, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 [H] 2/17/11 Morning BWD, 0830 ST Start. Looking for some AM raiders. PUGGing BWD in the AM. Looking for ilvl ~348 or so. Watch the videos on the fights. Looking for 3-4/6 tomorrow, continuing over the next days looking for 5/6 for the week. If we get there quick, the following AM's we'll do BoT. Friend me, /w me, whatever. I'll be in /2 tomorrow AM looking for you.Ragezombie2 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Hey there Shattered Hand! So... I've been looking around at a few realms trying to pick one I'd like to transfer to. I've narrowed it down to six realms that seem to have a decent number of players, decent raid progression, and are located on the east coast. I've taken a look at each realm's AH, and the quantities and prices of items seem alright. With that being said, I've got a few questions (Alliance's perspective) How is the Alliance to Horde ratio on this realm? (horde can answer this) Is it possible to join a game in TB? Is there a lot of world PvP? (this was nonexistent on my last server. I'd like to try some) Is there a healthy number of competent PvPers? (arenas/bgs/dueling outside SW/IF) What's the player base like? What's trade chat like? Feel free to add any additional comments that you see fit! (everyone that responds gets cake)Lie7 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 @Mickas Am I TOTALLY wrong or do you like to drop everything you're doing and come own me? There will be no one around me one second... and then your mace to my face the next. It's a recurring pattern, and I'm just wondering if you have a big fat crush on me? Its the pigtails isn't it? <3Hemoglobin0 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Shattered Hand PSA Too much shattered hand chaos. time for a mayor. post your votes. i will keep them tallied once a day. voting ends feb 1st @ 1 am gogo. Mahãtmã68 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 Bracers of Dark Pool & Theresa's Booklight WTB and will pay upward of 30K each of you got them. Message me in game or COD. I need 1 bracer and 2 of the wands!Fehnrir3 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 16, 2011 H <Epic Gypsies> Recruiting Reliable Healers After 2 Weeks of raiding we are 6/12 in progression and looking for 2 reliable healers We Are Seeking 1 or 2 of the following - Holy Pally - Holy Priest - Resto Druid Raid Times are Monday/Thursday 8-11 server. Because of our light schedule attendance and reliability is a must. Looking for 1-2 members who have previous raiding experience, can follow instruction, and have proper gear, enchants, and gems. We are seeking members who desire to be apart of our Team, and who are willing to commit to pushing through content. Pst: Dinkledine, Althe, Shiftprets, or Corvinius in games for interview.Dinkledine0 Feb 16, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 Thundercats Drunk Isle PvP [Thundercats] will be hosting a drunken night of Tol Barad Isle PvP and Rolling up Horde. 21+ bring the beverage of your choice and hit up Manglespam, Atrophicy, or Windscythe for an invite. Vent will be provided and required. Manglespam will be checking ID's. Invites will start around 11PM Server on Saturday Night. Special Event: The first five horde to send me an in game tell will get to join us in vent. Let the lulz commence. Windscythe34 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 (H) <Genetic> 10 man recruitment Genetic: Rank 10 Shattered Hand BoT: 4/4 BWD: 5/6 Totfw: 1/2 Seeking members to fill in a few gaps in our second raiding group. Most of the group members have experience and are seeking competent, reliable, mature members that are willing to rip through content and move onto heroic fights. Raiding Times: Tues, Wed, Thursday -8:00 to 12:00 EST. (or less if we move fast) Seeking Classes: Rogue Hunter Tank Healer (one): Priest or Shaman Contacts: Feel free to send in game mail or /whispers Undrunk Aeari Grimmjow (funny accent on the i )Dacian1 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 <A> Coalitiøn is looking for a raid partner Coalitiøn is an up and coming guild on this server that has a few raid ready 85s that are looking to move into the raiding world. All have previous raid experience before but have become more of a casual raider as opposed to the weekly grind inside the raids. We are looking for another guild to team up with to run Blackwing Descent (10) this Wednesday night at 10PM ST. We are have a group consisting so far of: Feral Tank Druid Rogue/ Tank DK Hunter Holy/Prot Pally If you are in a similar situation or looking to fill your raid spots with this combination send me an in game mail and we can work out some details. Thank you.Meowtankdeep0 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 (A) 11/12 Servants of Justice Recruiting!!! Overview <Servants of Justice> is recruiting, much like the title says. Our progression so far as been done in the 10 man raid environment. We often run 2 groups and only need a few more people to start our adventures in 25 mans. We are a "day 1" guild here on Shattered Hand, being the last guild on the sever that was here from the very beginning. People have come and gone but the guild and it's reputation are still here. We pride ourselves on being a professional and polite group of people, you won't see us bashing people in trade chat or putting anyone down anywhere. If you are looking for a mature and friendly guild who still get things done on a regular basis come see what we have to offer. Progression We're 11/12 with Nef getting close and closer to death. Current recruitment needs. Healers, the type that log on for raids are preferred. Exceptional DPS. Pretty much full on warriors. We've forgotten what a Mage was so 1 or 2 of those would be really nice. Amazing tanks, we have a few already but are always ready to welcome those who prove to be worthwhile. As always all exceptional applications will be considered. If you have any questions please ask myself or one of the other officers for help. We frequent our forums so that would be a great avenue to get a hold of us with, also there is almost always one of us in game at any given time. http://www.servantsofjustice.com/Chaot33 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 15, 2011 All 3 New Bracer Enchants Available Now! Like the topic says, I have all 3 recipes and can enchant on your gear/vellum for a charge. Also willing to trade over neutral AH if the right price is offered. Let me know in-game or post here :)Eggcellent0 Feb 15, 2011
Feb 14, 2011 Alliance side recipes WTB: Loch Frenzy Delight Seasoned Wolf Kabobs Succulent Pork Ribs Westfall StewRifraff3 Feb 14, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 [H] 10M Raiding Group in Need of a Priest We are currently in need of the following classes finish up our second core group: Holy Priest We are a semi-hardcore 10 man raiding group, we raid from 7-11 pm EST. Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Monday if needed. If interested or need to ask questions, please whisper Allawi (me), Xenodesu or Treehuggër.Allawi0 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 [H] Algorithm (10 man) - testing waters Hello I am writing this forum post to see if anyone would be interested in a guild that raided: Wednesday 11pm-2am server Sunday 10pm-2am server if so, please either reply to this post or send an in game mail Currently just testing waters to see if raid times work for other people as well as they do for my 4-5 friends. All member are above 21 years of age, however there is no age requirement, we only ask that you please act maturely and have a fair understanding of the game. We will not be hardcore by any means but do expect 100% attendance allowing for special occasions as we are all college students and understand exceptions (i.e. Finals, Birthdays, etc) In brief summation: if you are looking for a casual raiding guild, and looking to see end game content, then this may be the guild for you! We are looking to become better and will help you get better as well.Oztentatious0 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 8/12 Late Night Raiding Guild LFM <Raids with Friends> raids 12st - 3 st (11pm CST - 2am CST) Tues/Thurs and 10pm-1am st (9pm-12am CST). We are currently in need of a mage, hunter, pally tank and other exceptional DPS to help fill up our roster. Currently we are 8/12 but that number continues to rise weekly. We're a small friendly guild with raiding on our mind. We are not casual players by any means and constantly towards bettering ourselves. Though our playtime is limited we have an active community at our website. Feel free to ask Mylozen, myself or any other guildies any questions you might have or visit RaidsWithFriends.com -Vendula RaidsWithFriends.comVendula1 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 Any Alliance guilds raid mornings/afternoon ? Could someone please point me to a guild that raids first half of the day. My schedule does not allow for evenings right now :(Green3 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 13, 2011 If one more druid steals my herb... heads will rollGravestorm11 Feb 13, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 {H} Assimilated Recruiting We are level 14 guild with 8/12 Boss kills Recruiting for Mid group of raiding Time of raid - 8pm est /11pm est Days - Tues/weds/thurs with Sunday being a random clear out night. ALL classes are needed to help fill this Roster Require: ventrilo - working mic 346+ ilvl gear Availability for raid times respectful/ Fun mature attitude (no drama queens) please Contact Noslen in game or Apply on our Website and read through our requirements to be sure we are the right guild for you! website - http://assimilated.wowstead.com/ Shargath1 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 (A) Any interest in a saturday morning Raid? As title states, are there any players interested in getting together a raid for Sat, and/or sun morning, ~9am-12pm server time? Have a few friends w/ weird scedules and most raid times don't work. If your intrested please responed in this thread or send a message in game for questions/comments.Illifer0 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 12, 2011 druid and mage lf guild hellfury (druid) feral tank/dps raid experience = bc, wotlk 12/12h, cata 8/12r knows 12/12 available any 4 nights to raid max avg item lvl 357 shredyourbag (mage) fire/frost dps 15k+ raid experience = wotlk 12/12h, cata 8/12r knows 12/12 availbale any 4 nights as well avg item lvl 352 we are looking for a guild that raids every week shows up on time and ends on time. we are willing to progress no matter what the guilds kills are we would be glad to help as long as the players are capable. we are looking to raid together if you have any questions about anything pls feel free to pst one of us is usually on, or respond on thread. thank you! hellfury and shred ps willing to faction change no trial periodsHellfury2 Feb 12, 2011
Feb 11, 2011 LF Leatherworker, Horde I'm looking for a leatherworker to make me some heavy savage leathers with my mats, I will be tipping a very good amount. Please either post here or send a tell in-game.Leetbramadin0 Feb 11, 2011
Feb 11, 2011 @blacklisted Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for the way my guild's been treating everyone lately. It's really immature and stupid and i'm really embarrassed. If you guys want, i'd be happy to tank nef for you guys and get blacklisted the kill before stasis 2. Also, i'm sure that if i spoke a bit to some of our other members, they'd be willing to come along as well. I feel like it's the least I could do.Gilme26 Feb 11, 2011