Shattered Hand

Jan 12, 2015 <Rated Baddie Grounds> LFM for Mythic Rated Baddie Grounds is currently looking for more people to join our core raiding group for Mythic Progression. Currently 7/7N 6/7 H. We need Ranged DPS, 1 Healer, 1 Rogue. Core Raid times are Sunday and Tuesday 5:30-9:30 Pacific. Alt/ Normal runs on Friday. We are a pretty unique guild compared to a lot of others. Most of the leadership has been playing together for many years. While raiding is serious to us, if you're doing your job, we're still all there to have fun. It's a hilarious and enjoyable raiding experience. If you're interested in trying out, PM or send in game mail to plugginholes-darkiron Thanks!Plugginholes0 Jan 12, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 <way she goes> (H) 7/7 Heroic LFM Mythic <way she goes> is a small group of strong men looking for more strong men (or women) to raid with in WOD. We have a core of 7-8 who have been playing together since BC and are looking for more to fill out a group to push content in WOD. As of 1/10 we are 7/7 heroics and we need to fill out a roster of 20 to push Mythics. Recruitment needs are below Raid times: Fri+Sat @6:30-9:30 pushing heroics, and normal on Tuesday at 6:30. Recruitment needs: As of 1/10/15: DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Enhancement sham, Ret Pally Heals: Mistweaver, Resto Sham, Holy Pally Good players of any class and spec will be considered Apply: wayshegoes.guildlaunch.com/ is our website, drop an app there and we will review it. If you have any questions you may add my btag, Brozef#1762 Thanks for your timeTootufftony1 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 11, 2015 TBC Horde Any of you guys still around? ;o Relentless, Hellborn, etc.Sinerat85ABB6 Jan 11, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 <Dipsomania> recruiting Currently recruiting all ranged Dps/Healers for normal/heroic raiding. Once we have a set core of 20 we will begin switching into mythic. Raid times are 6-9 tues/thurs server time pst if interested. 6/7N 3/7H Contact: Totemstar Cammyflage Nephthyys Onoku ResorceResorce1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Archlight and Arnheims of <Iron Warriors> It's too bad I caught you botting today in Veil Terrok! I did send in two reports per player. Good luck with the law! Here they are! http://i.imgur.com/ha7M8qr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MY8IHWx.jpg Stacked ontop of each other, not moving, not targetting ANYTHING until you hit them with one attack. Then.. http://i.imgur.com/Vc8Dy1q.jpg They immediately go HAM on you. Some suspicious skill usage (mana tea at 70%, etc). http://i.imgur.com/88pePu5.jpg Here I've dragged the monk and it's now attacking a warlocks voidwalker pet. http://i.imgur.com/QG4t9vB.jpg Last but not least the DK bot has now bugged and can't reach me. He stood here while I sent BotMonk to the graveyard. As soon as I got back in melee range he started going HAM on me again. Edit: Just to add I repeatedly killed the bots over about 30 mins. They repeated all behaviors and always returned to the same spot. Let justice be served!Awto0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Moóhbear Good job getting your team wiped repeatedly with your !@#$ tanking. Welcome to ignore.Gorok0 Jan 2, 2015
Jan 2, 2015 Spriest LF PvP love Started playing on this server again recently and I'm having a hard time finding people to PvP with. Looking for either a guild or an RBG group to get rolling with. Also LF a talented rdruid/rogue/feral/mage to run arena with. Either RPD or Godcomp, maybe rogue or feral for 2s. I have 2k+ exp in 2s/3s, not a whole lot in RBGs but I have BGT/headset with mic/i'm not retarded. Also have a warrior that I can play fairly ok. I usually play around 1:00 AM-4:00 AM or 10:00 AM-2:00 PM server time. Don't usually play at all on weekends. I have chiseled thighs and glutes as well as great abs. While this might not lend much to my PvP prowess, I feel like it's relevant.Morbent0 Jan 2, 2015
Dec 30, 2014 <Reactive> looking for more members Reactive is a newly formed guild by members transferring in from a few other realms. We're looking for all classes and levels to expand the guild and get into WoD raiding. We have several members ready to raid, just need a few more before we can get started. If you want to get in early with a guild led by experienced and determined raiders, give Reactive a shot.Arnakrus0 Dec 30, 2014
Dec 29, 2014 Anatidaephobia, wed/sat/mon 8-midnight Anatidaephobia of Shattered Hand Horde Mythic Raiding guild Schedule: Wednesday - 8 til midnight EST Saturday - 8 pm til midnight EST Monday - 8 pm til midnight EST GOALS Anatidaephobia is a progression oriented raiding guild designed to experience mythic raid content on light raiding schedule. We aim to clear content in an efficient manner in a friendly guild atmosphere. Above all else we promote team work and brand loyalty. If these are things that you desire in a guild then this may be the place for you. History Our history here at Anatidaephobia is short. We were founded 2 weeks prior to the release of Siege of Orgrimmar in MoP and quickly found success with our small but dedicated team. In the brief time in ToT we managed to knock out a few heroic kills and then it was off to Seige of Orgrimmar! We continued with our small team until announcements of WoD dropped. With those we quickly changed gears and grew our small team into a 25 man raiding guild. As a 25 man team we hurriedly built team continuity and with some great team work managed to knockout everything but Garrosh on mythic difficulty. Of course we were greatly disappointed that we did not get our mythic Garry kill prior to the nerf, we did (like a lot of guilds) blow threw him with ease afterwards. We are now looking to the future and all of what WoD has to offer. Everyone is excited about this expansion and we look to carry that excitement into Highmaul and Blackrock! WHAT WE WANT Anatidaephobia is first and foremost about our community. We strive to provide an enviroment that will allow individuals to succeed and complete end game content without having to sacrifice work or family. We understand that everyone plays this game to have fun. We encourage people to laugh, joke, and give each other a hard time (just know where to draw the line). We look for players who share a similar mindset to ours, hardcore mindset but without the time to devout to that type of guild. So first of you will need to skilled and know the ins and outs of your class. You will be expected to perform while maintaining a standard of raid awareness. Yes we want our cake and will eat it to or pie, if that's your thing. You will also need be the kind of player that will be ready to go once it is raid time. This means that you will need to over (at minimum) a general overlay of boss strats, be here on time with all raid consumables. You will also need to be able to communicate, yes i know it is scary, but the better our team communicates the more success we will have. And above all else, YOU HAVE TO BE A TEAM PLAYER!! This means putting the teams needs above your own personal agenda. CURRENT NEEDS unholy dk ret paladin elemental shaman mage shadow priest warlock boomkin holy paladin disc priest holy priest mistweaver monk resto druid **as per usual if your class/spec is not listed do not let that discourage you from applying, we look for skilled players that we feel will mesh well with our group** HOW TO REACH US www.feartheduck.wowlaunch.com or you can us directly via btag for melee contact Moxie#1196 for ranged contact Kleiger#1582 anyone else can contact myself @ corv#1911Totonic3 Dec 29, 2014
Dec 28, 2014 LF 90 greens ***NO LONGER NEED*** These can be found in ToT, Isle of Thunder & Isle of Giants. Amani Rainment - "Timeworn Shadowtooth" pieces http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1543 still need: Timeworn Shadowtooth Grips Will pay $1,500g/ea for pieces I do not have. Please c.o.d. ----------------------------------------------------- ~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~ 90 Priest Morae ~ 90 Lock Warlockjen 90 Druid Parthenia ~ 90 Rogue Erissi 90 Mage Kaelye ~ 90 Warrior Princessjeni 90 Sham Princessjenn ~ 90 Pally Jeni 90 DK Persephoné ~ 90 Hunter Rainee 90 Monk KungFuJenny ~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~ 90 Priest Princessjen ~ 90 Druid Parthenia 90 DK Persephoné ~ 90 Lock Warlockjen 90 Pally Jeni ~ 90 Hunter Rainee 90 Monk KungFuJenny ~ 90 Kaelye 90 Rogue Erissi ~ 63 Sham Sulaa 63 Warrior AeronwenWarlockjen31 Dec 28, 2014
Dec 23, 2014 Raw Talent is recruiting for Mythic raiding! Raw Talent is 7/7 Normal HM and 5/7 Heroic HM Looking to start Mythic raiding asap. We are in need of exceptional dps who can pull sustained dps of 18k+. Any class may apply. Please know your stat priorities and class mechanics and a strong raiding history doesnt hurt! Pst Bojeebs, Startawar, or Repellent in game for more information or post a reply here.Noitoved0 Dec 23, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 Horde Mage LF PvP focused guild Looking for a pvp focused guild with some form of 3rd party voice chat and experienced players.Logray0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 <We Pop CDs on Trash> We are a new raiding guild looking for pretty serious raiders! We are a progressive guild and will go through all WoD content! We welcome all who wish to raid, but understand that there will be some learning involved! Our raid days are Tuesday/Thursday/Friday from 5pm-8pm server time (PST). If you would like a guild to raid and progress with this is your place! We do like to have fun, but we do want to progress. Thanks for reading this! Good luck out there against the Horde!Xavikaann0 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 (H)<The Myrmidons> recruiting The Myrmidons will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary on December 4th and we are looking for more. Requirements: Must love hanboks (all kinds) Be 18+ (otherwise my ankle bracelet goes off) Swear your unfaltering love and unwavering allegience to Ruwa (if you don't know who that is we have pamphlets) Be a cool and fun person (ain't got no time for drama) PST Okita if you have any questions. 10 more years!Okita5 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 17, 2014 LF horde raid guild 8-12m est I am back after a little hiatus and looking for a new home. I use to be a semi- hardcore raider and want to become one again. I am looking for a guild who can bring the best of personality and progression at the same time. I have been raiding since vanilla. I know my classes extremely well and I can promise you 100% raid attendance. Raid days that i am available: Can raid any day of the week, 8pm est to 12m (earliest I can raid due to work) and have weekends wide open. Goals: I'm looking for a guild focused on progression and is focused on heroic content. Looking for a core spot, not a "sub". Looking for a guild that has fun but buckle down when its time for bosses. Guild/Raid Expectations:I enjoy raiding and would love to find an environment that is relaxed where everyone is focused but having fun. And killing at the same time. I do not mind whether you are a 25 man. I can transfer whenever Some of my achievements: Cleared during progression relevance: MC 40 Onyxia 40 BWL 40 ZG AQ 20 AQ 40 (Except C'thun) Naxx 40 Doom Lord Kazzak Doomwalker Gruul's Magtheridon SSC TK BT Hyjal Sunwell (guild died at Mu'ru pre-nerf) Naxx 10 & 25 ICC 10 & 25 Ulduar 10 & 25 Onyxia 10 & 25 Firelands 10 & 25 Heroic Heroic Rag (post 1st nerf only, killed before dmg & triangle stacking nerf) Dragon Soul 10 & 25 Heroic MSV Heroic Cleared HoF Heroic Cleared ToES Did not raid on heroic ToT - Did not raid at all SoO- 11/14 H Battle tag nerd35#1530Sontan1 Dec 17, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 (H) Pigs of War Recruiting Need to grab up more people and fill the ranks out some more. Raid Times 8PM EST - 10pm EST Days Monday / Tuesday / Weds / Thursday _______________ We are currently doing content , and have small close knit group of 15 or so people. We wish to expand and continue raiding and do more but before we can we need more players that are like minded. Few things with our crew people should know 1. TeamSpeak is Required. 2. We bust on eachother and show no mercy , you must have the ability to enjoy the humor without being offended. 3. We want to progress and do well, Meaning if you don't put the effort in and half !@# everything you do then you will be removed and not fit here. 4. We do not hold players hands like children and will not put up with any form of drama or constant problem causing people. 5. At the end of the day we enjoy the game and want everyone here to have fun and ask that everyone come in with a fun / respectful attitude. If you feel you can make the raid times and wanna hang out and come raid with us and help be part of our crew to enjoy WoW with then please Message me and lets make some magic.Ohgurish0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 15, 2014 6/7 Normal Guild ISO: 640+ Warlock Gank My Alt Get My Main is a chill guild looking to fill our warlock spot. We are 6/7 and looking to progress into heroic shortly. Looking for a competant warlock who can make Monday, Tues, Thurs 9pm-12am EST. Whisper Motgilk, Cricket, or PoisonOaks. Thanks,Slitshank0 Dec 15, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 Happy 10th Birthday <The Myrmidons> Hey Shattered Hand, The Myrmidons are going to be celebrating our 10th Anniversary in Orgrimmar tonight 8:30PM EST. Hope you can make it. We'll be giving stuff out and dancing in hanboks. <3Okita1 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 14, 2014 <A> 637 prot warrior LF casual raiding 2/3 nights a week. Started raiding with MC/BWL/AQTrailertrash0 Dec 14, 2014
Dec 13, 2014 Serious 636 Prot Warrior LF Raid Group! Hello all! Looking to find a raid group for WoD. My character's name is Goarthak. I transferred to this server to avoid the login queue's on A52 before they fixed it. As a result the battle.net hosted armory hasn't been updated. Here is a link to Wowhead: http://www.wowhead.com/list=5009768/us-shattered-hand-goarthak I work night shift. Therefore I am available early mornings or early evening as follows: Start times: 8 AM (Server/PST) Hard Stop: 8 PM (Server/PST). If you'd like to talk to me in game or via battle.net please send me in game mail or whisper while I'm online (which is often). Thanks for reading! I hope to let stuff beat on me so you all can kill it!Guldagon0 Dec 13, 2014
Dec 12, 2014 <H>The Dump Squad is recruiting!! "The Dump Squad", part of We Are Not Uber is recruiting players for Heroic Highmaul. We are looking for progression orientated players to establish a Heroic group and transition into Mythic raiding with this core group. Current Raid Times: Friday - 7-10 Server (9-Midnight CST) Saturday 7-10 Server (9-Midnight CST) Sunday 7-10 Server (9-Midnight CST) Recruiting is open to all ilvl 635+ players: DPS: All classes (need ranged) Healers: All classes Vent and headset are required. If you are interested in this weekend raiding group, please feel free to send me a tell in game on my monk (Dumptime) or my paladin (Yoloswaggins).Dumptime0 Dec 12, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 Looking for 2 Ranged DPS for Mythic Raiding Stats Please is now recruiting 2 ranged DPS for our progression team. Tryout spots available tonight! Team goes Su, We, Th 6:30-9:30 Server (9:30-12:30 EST). Contact Crivertemer if you are interested!Crivertemer0 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 11, 2014 WTS X-51 Nether Rocket Xtreme Looking for 175k, will negotiate PST in game or add me Nick#11892Nicksachamp1 Dec 11, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 WTS [Shadowfang] PST offers, or message in-game - Mondo#1151Mondó0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 Looking for a new Guild Hey Shattered Hand peeps - I recently transferred over and leveled my Hunter to 100 (currently leveling a Shaman hoping to be a healer). I'm looking for a guild focused on PvE progression primarily this xpac in a relatively laid back setting. I have a full time job and life responsibilities but my evenings are usually my own. If there are any guilds on this server looking for dps or heals let me know - or if you have any suggestions on who to talk to that is also appreciated. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!Swaggamemnon2 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 10, 2014 DELETED We're a recent guild formed on Shattered Hand by a few members from other realms. We have a gaming community we're reestablishing and one faction of it is World of Warcraft. We're looking for some 100s specifically, but there's no limit on level, to join us in end-game WoD content. Item level isn't important, we're friendly and willing to help people get gear to begin Highmaul. We use Teamspeak3 for our VoIP. We're currently looking for all classes, so if you're interested in getting in at the ground level of a raiding guild, hit me up.Arnakrus0 Dec 10, 2014
Dec 8, 2014 cant log in anyone else stuck at the 90% mark too?Kales6 Dec 8, 2014
Dec 6, 2014 <Envious> (Horde) recruiting for Mythic Envious is now recruiting for mythic raiding. Raid times are Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7:00 pm-10:00 pm PST. You must be able to make ALL raid times and days, previous raid experience is preferred. Having Ventrillo and a working headset is a must. We are currently recruiting 1 healer and 3 dps. We need cloth and leather classes; mage, priest, druid, rogue. Feel free to add me on btag and message me in game and/or apply on the guild website by click the raid drop down and selecting "apply to raid". http://www.enviousguild.com/ Batteltag: Tyler#12655Calvîn0 Dec 6, 2014
Dec 4, 2014 [H]<Phantom Wolves> recruiting for core raid! [Phantom Wolves] www.thephantomwolves.com About Us: We are a new guild on US-Shattered Hand with intent on progressing through the raid content offered by Warlords of Draenor. We plan to progress through Normal and move into Heroic / Mythic as soon as possible. We have a relaxed approach, however we are also strongly focused on progression. Most of us do work during the day so night/weekend raids are our current priority, however once we have a large enough player base we may eventually form a day/weekday raid as well if there is demand for it. Schedule: Friday – 11:30pm EST Start Saturday – 9:00pm EST Start (We may establish more days at a later time.) Recruitment Requirements: We are willing to recruit anyone (IE. Casuals, Part-time raiders, etc,) but we prefer people who can meet the following requirements listed below. Be at least 18+, however 21+ is preferred. Work on enhancing your gear and performance. Ability to alert a officer if you will miss a raid. Know your class Be comfortable with constructive criticism. Be respectful, friendly, & mature. We are recruiting all classes, However for our core team we prefer the following: Protection Warrior Subtlety Rogue Destruction Warlock Restoration Druid and one other healer. How to apply: Feel free to whisper any member online in /who and ask for an officer, or whisper an officer directly (Kelindrae or Snizik). You can also visit www.thephantomwolves.com/apply/ to put in your application. (Note: This method may take slightly more time for an officer to check.) tl;dr If you have a weird schedule with work, and you're interested in raiding in a mature atmosphere at night. Then feel free to send us a whisper.Wesden0 Dec 4, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Yay Progression Starts Again! May the trade chat recruitment ever be in your favor!Vinceypoo5 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Looking for a Guild with a PVP focus New to the server and looking for a guild that likes to PVP, hopefully do some Rated BG's and get a steady arena team going.Brewmei0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Copperfield Is he still around? Has he hosted any anti-gnome rallies lately?Quikkz37 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 <Gank My Alt Get My Main> - LF Heals Cross-posting this from the Guild Recruitment forums for visibility. We are currently looking to fill a couple of slots for our core raid group. We lost a couple of people between expansions and need to grab up at least a couple more healers. Our raid group is a bunch of long-time raiders who like to have a good time, while also kicking boss !@# and snatchin up fat loots. We plan on raiding Mythic but need to solidify a few more raid spots first. We ended MoP at 5/12 Heroic and didn't even get started until well into patch 5.4. Our raid times are likely going to be 8:30-11:30 Eastern time, Tuesday, Thursday and Mondays. Those times aren't 100 percent solid, so as we continue to recruit and find raid times that work for everyone they may change. That's definitely a good ball park range for what our raid times will be, though. We'd love a healer that isn't a Druid. (90 percent of our healers are Druids...). We'd prefer for you to have raid experience...preferably last tier, so it's fresh. Don't let that dissuade you, though...we are willing to bend the rules for exceptional players. Knowing your class goes a long way. If you're interested, you can message me in game, or Motgilk, he's our GM. Hell, just '/who Gank' and message any of us. We're all pretty friendly...except for that Harmonixx guy. Don't message him. He's a total chode. P.S. <3 you HarmoDeathandk2 Nov 27, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Shattered Hand Queues We meet again ...Okita3 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 17, 2014 Hows SHand looking? Hi I'm wondering how the realm is doing? I'm about to start playing again starting early January when I get back from my deployment. Looking forward to Warlords of Draenor and some arena/raids! It's been about a year since I've seen it so I'm wondering how the community is doing. My extremely cheap laptop will not launch WoW :( Hope to meet up with some old friends/trolls againVlvdimirovnv8 Nov 17, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 hey Desimator looks like ferals apparently suck at 100? couldn't even kill some lowbies we'll continue to camp your crappy faction while you're gone. LOL c uAwto0 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Charactor not found! For the past couple hrs i've been trying to log on & it keeps getting this error... on all charactors & they've locked all Support forums so can't reply on them... GREEEEEEEAT!!!!!!!Atomicor10 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 15, 2014 Back from Van... Long long break! Hello, I've played this game since day one on Shattered Hand since day one in ROTA or DotB. I miss the days of Sattrap and his hit list members, Sir Copperfield in Ironforge, the massive amount of trash talking between guild one vs guild two... Project X of course haha... s anyone else left from this time period? From what I can tell Shattered Hand the once glorious server has fallen to dismay. Alliance isn't what it use to be unable to muster any sort of force ... Sigh. Thanks for your time OccidioMagicrogue1 Nov 15, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 Any Latenight pst guilds?? Just came back to play for the xpac and looking for some guild options. Looking for guilds that start raid 9pm pst during the week or weekend raiding guilds any Aussie guilds still on shattered hand? if you know of any guilds just shoot their name in this thread and ill do more research Thanks!Mãgic0 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 11, 2014 WTB H garrosh kill 10k I need this on my priest so please someone help! whisper me in game or add me dooks#1637Clynks2 Nov 11, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 [A/H] WTB Shadowcraft Bracers (not replica) Hello my friends! I'm turning to the forums yet again to track down an old removed item. Shadowcraft Bracers, the rogues T0 set from vanilla. Check your banks and old toons and send me a friend request/pm if you find them! Blizz I.D. = Butch#1896 Thank you!Squirrely5 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 9, 2014 Back from Van... Long long break! Hello, I've played this game since day one on Shattered Hand since day one in ROTA or DotB. I miss the days of Sattrap and his hit list members, Sir Copperfield in Ironforge, the massive amount of trash talking between guild one vs guild two... Project X of course haha... Is anyone else left from this time period? From what I can tell Shattered Hand the once glorious server has fallen to dismay. Alliance isn't what it use to be unable to muster any sort of force ... Sigh. Thanks for your time, OccidioMagicrogue0 Nov 9, 2014
Nov 5, 2014 [A] WTB Cloak of Warding (Vanilla Tailoring) Hey, Looking for a vanilla tailor with the following recipe from Dire Maul: Cloak of Warding http://www.wowhead.com/spell=22870 I'm alliance side and have all of the necessary mats. Tipping well. Btag: Butch#1896Squirrely6 Nov 5, 2014
Nov 2, 2014 ashran island is upon us... rally the troops.Fran0 Nov 2, 2014
Oct 31, 2014 Any Raiders LF for a WoD Raid Group!~! If you are interested in raiding in WoD add me on Real ID LuisCruz#1583. Anyone that is truly interested, you are more than welcome.Killercruz1 Oct 31, 2014
Oct 30, 2014 (H) Bros Without Banners Shattered Hand A few long time friends and I are formed a new guild called Bros Without Banners. We are looking for any sort of player that is wanting to PVE and PVP in the upcoming expansion WOD. Currently we are recruiting all people right now add me if you would like to know more at Mavizzpro# 1359Hateem0 Oct 30, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 LF BS make me Masterwork Spiritguard SET LF BS to make me Masterwork Spiritguard Set MUST have all set pieces I have mats http://www.wowhead.com/spells=11.164?filter=na=Masterwork+Spiritguard;cr=20;crs=1;crv=0 Is the set Whisper: Mokino Will tip 300GMadely1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 23, 2014 2 players LF WoD raiding guild Hey guys, my friend and I are looking for a guild that will be raiding during WoD. We're not really picky which raid size....we just want to slay some dragons lol He wants to Pally tank or DK dps but he'll play any roll needed. I want to play my hunter but Hunters are crap right now, not even fun. So if Hunter doesn't change in time I'll play Mage or Lock. Either way, I'll be on a ranged dps class. Availability: Basically, from 4:30pm-12am(midnight) central time is when we can fully dedicate time to WoW. Weekends are sketchy (we do have lives :-P) We've played together since beginning of WoTLK and work very well together no matter what rolls we play. We've lead multiple guilds & raid groups across multiple games with WoW being our longest running and most thriving community/guild, folks we still keep in touch with and have gamed with since 2008. So being a team player, voice communication, helping others get geared, preparing for raids, showing up on time, and performing until quitting time is very important to us. On the flip side we enjoy cutting up and socializing with folks and know when to be appropriate. As for myself, I've created lots of awesome guild events over the years to entertain and build community. It's always a nice break from grinding arenas or scheduled raiding. You wouldn't believe what types of awesome stuff our guild has came up with over the years lol. Take a few moments and watch some videos if you're bored lol. Please message me if you have any questions/concerns. We look forward to hearing from ya! :) Epic Race https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j25FNMeN9k Pirates vs. Ninjas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmuTkIGeDpg&list=UUmgkEKuxV734i6if-pXm7Sg&index=26 WaG Darts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqrpkWcYfrQ&list=UUmgkEKuxV734i6if-pXm7Sg Mario Kart https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na6IX2xj91w&index=35&list=UUmgkEKuxV734i6if-pXm7SgCammyflage1 Oct 23, 2014
Oct 21, 2014 LF vanilla warrior "of Valor" BoE pieces The bracers, belt, and gloves "of Valor" are BoE. ideally I'd like to buy the gloves & belt, but any combination of 2 out of the 3 will do. Please add my Btag if you have 2 for sale: Bradsdead#1594 , thanks! I should also specify that I'm looking to buy on alliance shattered hand / danvelngyr / coilfang / dark iron grouping.Self0 Oct 21, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Selling 1-600 Engineering Kit I'm selling a kit that will level Engineering from beginning to end, max skill. This kit contains everything needed to go from 1 to 600 Engineering according to the guide seen here: http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow-engineering-guide.html The way it will work is, I invite you to my bank alt's guild. You will have permission to view the tab which contains the powerleveling mats. After you eye through it to see for yourself that it's all there, you will pay me the price requested. After I receive payment, I will promote you to a rank in which you are able to withdraw materials from the appropriate tab. The responsibility of using the materials on the list is on you, so do not ask me to buy you extra materials. Current price is 8,000G. My battletag is Dreaded#1848. Thank you for reading.Dreaded0 Oct 17, 2014