Shattered Hand

Oct 17, 2014 Hai all! Let's do some work, and yay for no longer being banned on these forums!Ruwa1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 13, 2014 Rated Battlegrounds Hey are there any rated battlegrounds going on for the horde side? I wanted to know if there has been any dedicated guilds for pvp and rated battlegrounds. I know Rkings has one. I wanted to know if this season horde has done a pvp guild or has a good host for rbgs.Ratchët5 Oct 13, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 WTS Norm Garrosh Kill Selling 10N Garrosh kill this Monday night (8-9 server). Very Last day to get your Kor'kron War Wolf mount and your Garrosh Achievement . All Loot will be yours that you can use. You will also have a shot at the BOA weapon and can roll on the boss as well for other loot. Price is Firm at 50k If you are interested there's 1 spot left Reset#1777Rxpain0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 6, 2014 Thundering Serpent Hatchling HALP! hey guys, i've learned recently that this pet is going to be gone when wod is released. i am mostly in pvp guilds across all my characters and none of them have this pet available. ... anyway, if any guild on shattered hand that does have the pet unlocked and is willing to invite my alt to get the pet i would really appreciate it. i would leave the guild as soon as i get it as to not bug people too much. if you're willing to help, my btag is: EmilyStrange#1287 i'd appreciate it if you added guildpet or something so i can filter people out. thanks! edit: found a guild. thanks all.Fran2 Oct 6, 2014
Oct 2, 2014 WTB enchanting/engineering patterns Formula: Enchant Shield - Lesser Parry Schematic: Flawless Arcanite Rifle Last BoE patterns I need. Handsome rewards.Oltanya4 Oct 2, 2014
Sep 29, 2014 Suggestions for class and guild? Hey all! I'm debating on starting a new toon on the horde side just for a change of pace. I was hoping for some input on a couple things. I can't decide between mage, priest, or shaman. DPS is my favorite, but I like the versatility of shaman and priest for heals. I'm not looking for flavor of the month kinda thing, but just whats fun to play. I do a lot of old world dungeon runs, PVE exclusively (I suck so bad at PVP). Also, a good guild suggestion would be worlds of great. The game gets stale when you don't have friends to play with. I'm interested in a family like guild, lots of talking and helping kinda deal. Not just filling a roster for the perks.Wykdsteel1 Sep 29, 2014
Sep 28, 2014 [A] WTB 9/9 CM Gold Need the blue power ranger outfitWutangrza0 Sep 28, 2014
Sep 25, 2014 Attention: Dtoriina Hello Shattered Hand friends, it is I, Elzar, Alpha Male and glorious leader of Dark Iron. There is one among you who is a beautiful and glorious creature (I'm sure plenty of you are, but this one shines true), and that is Dtoriina, the scantily clad Blood Elf paladin. (S)he would totally be invited to my birthday party, and I would most definitely get drunk and try to make out with them.Elzar7 Sep 25, 2014
Sep 24, 2014 Items for Sale (xmog, pets, gear, etc) As the title states, I have a whole slew of stuff I am selling. It is currently all located on alliance side, so horde buyers will either need to get it on alliance side themselves or I can get it through the neutral AH, though the price will be higher to factor in the AH cuts. I am not posting any set prices, so feel free to offer away either here, or send me mail in game on Ketto (alliance) or Nomaam (horde). I do not check horde nearly as often, so I'd recommend mailing me on alliance if you want a quicker response. I am willing to do some haggling, though overly low ball offers may be ignored. May also be willing to trade some of these items for pets, though I'm not interested in common, low price pets. The items listed below may or may not be entirely up to date and certainly don't list everything I have. If you're looking for something specific that you don't see listed, ask away and I'll check what I have. Apologies in advance if I've already sold any items listed below. MoP “twink” gear (level 80-85, ilevel 409-450) -Astrylian’s Cheerful Charm -Shiny Hozen Rock Holder (3) -Deathspite Breastplate -Repin’s Ammo-Laden Belt -Dill’s Primal Leggings (2) -Light-Sealed Casque -Errick’s Woundbinder Gauntlets -Robes of the Quiet Isle -Hood of Alchemical Vapors -Glowing Wind Bracers (2) -Very Manly Leggings -Orb Bound Shoulders -Bracers of Rolling Fields (4) -Bracers of the Neux Dawn -Anaxo’s Multi-Layered Seal (3) -Turpsters’ Sonorous Shield (2) -Leggings of the Scorched Man -Daelo’s Final Words (3) -Chestguard of the Solicitous Pandaren -Syrio’s Gloves of Tutelage -Zom’s Misty Hood -Unbreakable Waistplate -Cheng’s Irrepressible Girdle -Blade Dulling Greatcloak -Drape of Flowing Gauze -Roffle’s Flowing Raiment -Spiritwhisper Conch -Helm of Elemental Binding -Ced’s Crusher (2) -Porter’s Tooth-Marked Mace (3) -Ennadee’s Twirling Longbow (2) -Buc-Zakai Bugslicer -Staff of Broken Hopes -Bone-Inlaid Fan -Record of Mysterious Deeds -Wand of the Exiled Path -Kaleiki’s Lost Training Staff -Lerah’s Ribsmasher -Ritter’s Rat Render -Skyrider’s Shining Shield -Solianti’s Insect Smasher -Penate’s Penance-Procuring Pistol -Wall Guardian’s Longrifle (2) -Scalebreaker Axe (3) -Fist of Fate -Axe of the Iron Price (4) Pets (only listing a couple of the less common ones) -Crimson Whelpling (2 – lvl 1 and lvl 25) -Emerald Whelpling -Sprite Darter Hatchling -Fox Kit -Living Fluid -Magical Crawdad -Moon Moon -Blackfuse Bombling -Gooey Sha-ling -Ruby Droplet -Hyjal Bear Cub -Crimson Lasher -Jadefire Spirit -Vengeful Porcupette -Eng pets (your living steel, my Jard’s. You’ll need to have the Living Steel on alliance) Transmog (I also have a bunch of other miscellaneous xmog items I cant be bothered to list. Ask if you’re looking for something you don’t see here) -Lava Bolt Crossbow (2) -Volcanospike (2) -Goblet of Anger -Obsidium Cleaver -Scaleslicer -The Shoveler -Assassination Blade (2) -Roc-Feather Longbow -The Hammer of Destiny -Lydia’s Sharpened Swordbreaker -Robes of Insight -Iron Riveted War Helm -Gloves of Holy Might -Elemental Mage Staff -Staff of Hale Magefire (2) -Drakesfire Epaulets -Je'Tze's Sparkling Tiara -Stiffened Corpse Shoulderguards -Pauldrons of Edward the Odd -Bloodscale Breastplate -Bloodscale Legguards -Bloodscale Belt -Warlord set (various pieces) -Conquerer’s set (various pieces) -Shattered Hand set (various pieces) -Darkcrest set (various pieces) -Sundered set (various pieces) Miscellaneous -Swift Springstrider -Sky Golem (your living steel, my Jard’s. You’ll need to have the Living Steel on alliance) -Blacksmithing 553 pants and belts -Tailoring 553 pants and belts -MoP herbs (alliance side only)Ketto5 Sep 24, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 Selling TCG Mounts and Pets! Current Inventory consists of ==Mounts== -Reins of Spectral tiger [475k] (SOLD)-Big Battle Bear[150k] -2x (1 sold)Amani Draonghawk [110kper] -X-51 Nether ROcket XTREME [160k] -2x Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger [70k per] 2x (2 SOLD)-Wooly White Rhino [250k] (SOLD)Ghastly Charger [250k] ==Others== Tabard of the Lightbringer [100k] Spectral Tiger Cub [40k] Hippogryph Hatchling [25k] Muradins Favor [20k] Jaina's Locket [15k] Sylvannas Music Box [12k] $$$$$ ENTIRE SHADOWMOURNE ITEM SET(5) for 190k $$$$ If you are looking for any specific TCG mount/pet i can provide it for you (moving costs will be added) Add Reset#1777Reset2 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 12, 2014 [H] WTB 9/9 CM Gold Carry Been looking for a carry for a while now. I have one dude that will do it but he's never on during a convenient hour, so I have to resort to making a request on the merged realms forums as well as my home realm. I have pots/flasks/consumables etc. I just need a well organized group to go through the zones. Looking to buy a run for 90k. I can be contacted through realid, iLLWiL#1235, I'm logged in for most of the afternoon, but if I'm not feel free to send me an in-game mail. use alt code (ALT+0255) to make the ÿ.Sÿn1 Sep 12, 2014
Sep 10, 2014 Selling several discontinued rare items (H) In-game name is -->Primepic<-- and my Battle-tag is waylor#1809. If you send me a B-tag request or In-game mail please state what you're purchasing, and for how much. All prices are negotiable but I expect everyone to give a serious offer first. I have the following item(s) available: Pattern: Deviate Scale Gloves Pattern: Deviate Scale Cloak Thug Shirt Brawler's Harness Trapper's Shirt x2 Primitive Mantle Formula: Enchant Gloves - Mining Ragged Leather Pants x3 Haunted Memento Footpad's Shirt You can also post offers below :)Qtwizard0 Sep 10, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 13/14HM 25M All raid spots are competitive here if you are interested in Heroic Garrosh, P4 progression feel free to contact me. Raid days: Tues, Weds,Thurs 7-10 CST Teammalice.com Ataxius#1845Ataxius0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Any old Medievia or <Drama> vets around? I started wow in beta with a bunch of online friends from an old game called Medievia. My name was Vrez in Drama and have moved on to horde a long time ago with my wife. I was wondering if anyone from way back then still plays? I would love to have old friends to play with stil.Vli2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 5, 2014 <Ye Ole Hangmen> Recruiting Salutations everyone! Ye Ole Hangmen is need of more players! One of Shattered Hand's oldest guilds (if not the oldest) is accepting all players. If you are interested in pvp or pve, it does not matter. We are looking forward not just the now but in the future for Warlords of Draenor. All classes, specs, and roles are being accepted. If you just want a guild to chill in that's fine too! Once our roster is built up conquering the current content will be our priority as well as preparing for the next expansion! Our current raid nights are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sunday nights at 8:00 PM server time. Our highest priority need right now is a reliable tank for our 10 man group. Looking further down the line we want to expand our 10 man group into a 25 man. So on that front we are looking for more healers and dps. Please no shamans as we have more than what we know what to do with at the moment. If you have any questions, concerns, or want an invite to the guild, just contact me in game or anyone else that's online in guild! If you want to get in touch with me directly you can message me at Kvothe#1832.Solunais7 Sep 5, 2014
Sep 4, 2014 [H] Panther Moderns Panther Moderns is looking for old and new members to join us in Cataclysm. We have been together for 8 years and are looking for dedicated players to join us in BGs and World PvP. We are a PvP guild with the occasional PvE. We have been on Shattered Hand since the birth of WoW. We have been semi inactive during WotLK and the end of BC. Back for one last shot at what is hopefully the PVP expansion we have been looking for. We dont care about your gear score or your Arena Rating, we look for skill and the ability to follow directions. If you are interested in joining the ranks of our guild feel free to post an App on our forums. Please visit www.panther-moderns.comBigblow25 Sep 4, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 HEY! DID YOU GUYS BREAK OUR SERVER?Kyrandia1 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 26, 2014 Hello Friends New Shattered Hand friends, how are you liking the PST server lifestyle? I am fond of a more lively trade chat, and as such, love you all.Elzar4 Aug 26, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Echoics Is the cutest qt to ever be a cutie.Kursed45 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 [A] <Darkness Within> (10/14 H) Recruiting In anticipation of mythic raiding [A] <Darkness Within>’s weekend raid team (10/14 H) is currently recruiting 1 tank, healers and DPS of all kinds for Warlords of Draenor. Currently we are running one weekend 10 man; however, we are looking for people to become kith and kin for mythic raiding. With a new expansion people change mains so at this stage anything is open. We are interested in the player more so than the toon. And yes, Virginia, your friends are welcome too! Darkness Within was founded in 2008 on the US Kirin Tor server: now on US Aerie Peak server as of May 2014. Weekend teams raid Saturday through Monday from 5:00PM until 8:00PM (PST). Our group thrives on cooperation and competition, while working towards common goals. You must be 18 or older. To read about us, apply directly or see additional raids and times http://d-w.guildlaunch.com/ Contact Information: Quarky - Weekend Raid Leader (Quarky#1867) Alexiya - Officer (Lizzy#1553) Durly - Recruitment (Durlock#2850) Greymatter - Officer (Greymatter#1883) Setlo - GM (Setlo#1250) We look forward to hearing from you.Quarky1 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 (H) Origin Recruiting for 25 man Heroics ORIGIN is a horde guild on Shu halo. We are #1 there. We are open recruiting all heal and dps classes to round out our new 25 man heroic group. We are 14/14h 10 man. We are now 11/14H 25 man after 2 weeks. We raid: tues/weds/thurs 9-12 CST Why am i on your realm forums? because our server is a small merged server with hardly anyone recruitable. What we expect? Solid reliable players who can make raids, manage themselves and still have a laugh. We provide flasks, potions, repair, gems and enchants to our raiders. Our loot is pretty basic. DONT BE A DOUCHE BAG. Get to know your fellow raiders; know who needs what. share loot out between yourselves. 1-100 is main, 1-99 is offspec and side grades. We do make it so after you have won 2 items, you switch to 1-99 What we need: (We have a few spots open for core and mythic and places will be competitive for classes not below, so please apply if you arent the following as well) Holy Pally Shadow Priest Enhance shammy Warlock Ret Pally Message us: Sheepie#1197 Thievz#1122 OR go to our website origin-shuhalo.guildlaunch.com We do not do some 2 hour interview craapSheepiee1 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Stats Please Heroic/Normal Content Recruitmen <Stats Please> (Horde, Level 25) from Shattered Hand is now recruiting for Normals and Heroics. We are looking for DPS for our 25 man Heroic Team which is currently 8/14H. The team raids Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 10:30pm-12:30am Server (EST). For our 10 man normal teams, we are looking for 1 tank for our Sunday Tuesday Team (9:00-11:30pm EST), and 2 tanks for our Monday Wednesday Team (7:00-9:30pm EST). Also recruiting all classes and specs for newly forming normal teams. Please message Crivertemer (or any character with criv in it from Shattered Hand in Stats Please), or add Btag (found at bottom of the post). Heroic Requirements: -Full Normal Clear -Legendary Cloak -560 ilvl (NO PVP GEAR) -Desire to learn bosses (through talking to current raiders and or watching videos) Plans to continue pushing through into WoD (we plan on keeping the team together to head into new content soon after the release date) Normal Requirements: -540 ilvl -Progression through Legendary Cloak quest -Desire to learn new content We are a 0 drama guild and it will not be tolerated. We strive to maintain a positive raiding atmosphere while still progressing. Loot systems are a monitored free roll (MS>OS) and loot is evenly distributed. Raid repairs, Flasks, Potions, Enchants, and Gems supplied to all raiders. For the Horde! -Criv (criv2016#1559) PLEASE PUT “Guild Inquiry” IN ADD NOTECrivertemer0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 Is SH dead? Just came back after a long break and there's not much going on. We dead?Aeternal16 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 <H> Final Boss - 13/14 Normal <Final Boss> Current Progression: 13/14 Normal >>Currently Recruiting**<< 1 Healer with Offspecc (Resto Sham with Ele DPS set MW monk with WW set or Disc Piriest with Shadow set ) . Min 555i+ 1 Mage Min 555+ **Regardless of what we need, all applications will be looked over carefully, as we are always looking to strengthen our raiding team no matter what** We are located on Dark Iron and to those looking to change servers, consider our server and our guild as a place to setup a new home. <Final Boss> is raid-centric experienced community guild looking for more members to develop and coach into seasoned Raiders to strengthen our main core raid groups. Dark Iron Server is PVP with a rich history, centered around PAA. Server is based in California, and server runs off of PST. Details: Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 5:00pm-8:00pm PST (8:00pm-11pm EST) Recruiting: Open to all classes Server: Dark Iron -- What is expected: 1. Attendance. It means nothing for you to be fully prepped to raid if you aren't in the instance and ready when we pull. There will always be unavoidable situations, but if I can't rely on you then I will find someone to replace you. 2. Homework. Today's community has made it very easy to have a solid if not excellent grasp on fight mechanics before you zone in the first time. The officer corps and I will do what we can to compile sources, but ultimate responsibility is with the individual raider. 3. Performance. I'm not asking for logs, meters, or references. If you can make attendance and are willing to commit to playing your character the best you can, then you're the kind of player I want. Also, Our current emphasis is building up and maintaining our 10 man raid team for SoO and eventual WoD raiding. >>Raid times are Tues Wed thurs 5:00 ST to 8:00 PST and looking more raiders to join our core squad. Interested in all classes. -- We expect you to be able attend all 3 raid nights<< Those interested specifically in raiding, PST: Tuceg#1716 (Speakease) or visit TheCorp.enjin.com CEO Speakease --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------Speakease0 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 21, 2014 $$$ Pet bundle *PRICE CUT* YOUR CHOICE $$$ 120k for the following pets!!! -Viscous Horror -Hippogryph Hatchling -Rocket Chicken also have Avengers Legplates (can make the others) and Sky Golem for sale Message me in game Horde Reset#1777 or hereRxpain4 Aug 21, 2014
Aug 20, 2014 Selling Demon Hunter Aspect selling TCG loot card Demon hunter aspect , which changes your appearance for 5 mins for 33000g http://www.wowtcgloot.com/demon_hunters_aspect.htmHadoken0 Aug 20, 2014
Aug 19, 2014 XMOG, and a lot of it... I've acquired quite a bit of xmog, and I'm looking to sell it all lol. Drop me a line in game with an offer for whatever you're looking for and we'll talk :D Cloth Abjurer's Pants Arachnidian Footpads Archanist Bindings Bright Gloves Celestial Kilt Eldr'naan Pants Elunarian Silk Robes Elunarian Vest Felheart Belt High Councillor's Gloves (x2) Leggings of the Sacred Crest Leggings of Lost Love Lunar Leggings (x2) Master's Robe Regal Armor Regal Leggings Scholarly Robes (x3) Venomshroud Silk Robes Leather Bard's Tunic Bloodtusk Shoulderpads Bonechewer Chestpiece Bonechewer Spikegloves Bonechewer Ripleggings (x4) Bonechewer Skincloak Boneshredder Belt Boneshredder Boots Cabalist Chestpiece Cabalist Gloves (x3) Ceremonial Leather Harness Ceremonial Leather Loincloth Chieftain's Belt Chieftain's Breastplate Chieftain's Leggings Cutthroat's Boots (x2) Cutthroat's Mantle (x2) Cutthroat's Mitts Cutthroat's Pants (x2) Cutthroat's Vest (x2) Glyphed Breastplate Grand Gauntlets Grand Legguards Headhunter's Spaulders Headhunter's Woolies Huntsman's Armor (x2) Imperial Leather PAnts Imposing Boots Indomitable Vest Insignia Chestguard (x3) Jadefire Sabatons (x2) Peerless Armor Praetorian Girdle Prospector's Boots (x6) Prospector's Chestpiece (x3) Prospector's Pads (x2) Prospector's Woolies (x2) Rageclaw Gloves Sentinel Breastplate Sentinel Trousers Serpentskin Spaulders (x2) Supreme Crown Swashbuckler's Belt Swashbuckler's Breastplate Swashbuckler's Eyepatch (x2) Swashbuckler's Gloves (x2) Swashbuckler's Leggings (x3) Swashbuckler's Shoulderpads (x2) Trickster's Handwraps Trickster's Headdress Trickster's Pauldrons Warden's Footpads Warden's Waistband Wolfrider's Shoulder Pads (x2)Erectoplasm4 Aug 19, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Buying mounts! I'm looking for some rare mounts, I've got around 350k i would like to splurge with, send me a PM in game or just throw a post up here! Ill check it a few times daily. Im not really looking for mechano hogs, vials, or sky golems, but things like spectral tigers and wooly rhinos :D. GL!Resorcebank2 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 10, 2014 WTB - Heavy Junkboxes As you can assume, I need them for the achievement "Insane in the membrane". All I need is ravenholdt so any and all boxes are appreciate.<3 Paying well for them. Just add graphix#1454, or whisper illusion ingame if you have any or interest in farming them!Illusion3 Aug 10, 2014
Aug 6, 2014 Connection About time! Coilfang, Dark Iron, Dalvengyr, and Demon Soul here we come!Warlockjen10 Aug 6, 2014
Aug 5, 2014 @Old SH heroes Hit me up nerds Eins#1692Mileycyrus9 Aug 5, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Casual 2v2 It is hard to find arena partners on this server. Anyone interested in some casual arena in the EST time zone around midnight?Pitagoras2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 24 hr stream! Come join the luls Like the title says I'm streaming for 24hrs lets see if i can get some views and make it the full time! twitch.tv/bewareordieFluffíe2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 2v1, Hunter vs DK and Mage (3v3's) I know it's only at 1720 CR, but still thought it was decent play :), arena friend I played with had fraps'd it luckily. I don't do this often in arena and finally got it on video. Excuse the language at the end and the constant "Put it in his butt" lines lol, and sorry headphone users :( Enjoy! :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UZO9bPy00s&feature=youtu.beIdareyou7 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 5k Gold Bounty Manhunt Event A message from your residential No-Hoot-Giving Extraordinaire : I will be hosting as well as taking part in a ~9k~ gold bounty manhunt event. "But Armistice, why should I give a hoot?" Well, because the target of this manhunt is yours truly. Having the huge ego that I clearly do, I know everybody on the server wants to kill me, because I'm me... which means I'm special and you're all super jealous of my glorious transmogs. ---------------------I want to take a moment to stop here, and ask people to refrain from the really clever "I DON'T GIVE A HOOT ABOUT YOUR DUMB EVENT ARMISTICE" comments that I'm sure your little minds are cooking up this very instant.--------------------- Actually, forget that. I don't give a hoot about your I don't give a hoot comments, SO AMUSE ME WITH THEM! Getting back to business, the event will take place on the timeless isle. Once I open the event, you will have 30 minutes to find me, and murder me. The person who scores a killing blow on me will be awarded at least 5k gold. I am thinking this will take place in a week or two, giving me time to scheme treacherous survival techniques, and hopefully accumulate more gold to pay my murderer. I will be streaming the event, on my super-duper well known and already famous twitch channel that nobody has ever heard of before @ http://www.twitch.tv/circa_war. Rules and Regulations you should give half a hoot (at most) about: 1. Huge gank groups are discouraged, but if that's how you roll, that's how you roll. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! I would prefer to get murdered by a party of one or two, but hey that's just me. 2. I will not be using any forms of stealth besides invisibility potions and non-glyphed camouflage. 3. Lurking on my stream while taking part in the hunt is kind of lame, but if that's what you want to do go ahead. 4. If I miraculously survive, I will add the current bounty to the next one. 5. I will absolutely take donations and give credit to all donors, I will not use a single cent of donated gold. #Justkiddingthisismysupersecretplottomakegoldoffofallyoudimwittedbuffoonsevilvillaincackle 6. The only thing I kind of give a hoot about is : Please no people from other realms. If they kill me, I can't really give them gold... Let it be a Shattered Hand thing. 7. Alliance : You can still try and kill me, or kill the horde that show up to kill me, or kill us all. But I can't pay you, and I won't pay your horde alt if you have one. 8. Horde : If you're horde and you're hunting me, and you see an alliance you may want to kill them so that they don't end up killing me before you do. 9. I will not be censored, you will be. 10. I will not go near the celestial court or rely on its guards for protection. Final thoughts: -It would be cool to get some hunters streaming the event as well, or frapsing it. I would enjoy watching myself get run down like a dog afterwards. - I acknowledge there will be griefers, not entirely sure yet how people will find a way to troll this, but I have complete faith in your internet depravity. -I realize the bounty of 5k gold isn't necessarily a large amount, but it's more of the event that's important than the gold. I will do my best to increase the amount if its a success. -Word of mouth is important for this, if you like what I'm trying to do, spread the word to friends and guildies. -I will update the reward for my severed head if it grows, as I happen to suddenly become a prosperous entrepreneur. -Yeah, It'd be fun to get a big group of friends or guildies to kill me, but it'd be more fun to kill me BEFORE all your friends and guildies. -If you plan on attempting to track me down and stick my head on your wall, I would like some sort of message so that I know how many people exactly I should expect... if any. Thanks for your time, I hope this is somewhat of a success, but that largely depends on the people reading this.Armistice11 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Looking for heroic and normal raiders Stats Please is now recruiting for a SoO normal team and our Heroic Progression team (5/14H). We need 1 ranged DPS for heroic, and 1 tank, 1 healer, and 1 healer with OS for normal. Also i the process of forming up flex teams. PST if interested for any of the above! Any char with the name criv in stats please is mine.Crivertemer2 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 LF RBG Groups I'm geared and experienced, and in need of frendly ppl to help me out thanks.Bowleyes0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 [H] Selling 9/9 Gold Challenge Mode ! We have successfully completed hundreds of 9/9 Gold CM runs since we started offering this service We have been selling runs for over a year without any problems. A complete 9/9 run will take no longer than 2hrs to complete. There is no account sharing or piloting involved. You play you're own character. Challenge Modes: 9/9 gold 120k gold -~400 Achievement Points - Full Class Specific Transmog Set. - The Undaunted Title - Your Choice Between one of these 4 mounts! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90710 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/89154 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90711 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90712 Individual Challenge Modes: 20k per run - Good for individuals who've completed some challenge modes already and need specifics instead of a whole 9/9 run. Selling Realm first Challenge mode's you get a dungeon specific title and bonus feat of strength per dungeon. Add me for more details. Contact Information: Realid: Khazx#1505 In Game: Khazx Previous thread with lot's of vouches of our services http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9628392802 Also selling various heroic SoO clears. Including heroic garrosh cutting edge feat of strength and the mount. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/104253 All information about runs please check out the link below. http://tyranny-guild.com/forum/topic/11406-tyranny-marketplace/#entry79500Khazx7 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 20, 2014 Selling level 25 guild, 750+ members Reply here plox. It's on the horde yo. offfer up brahhh 4 guild bank tabs, 10k gold in bank, 5k worth of itemsBurstkin10 Jul 20, 2014
Jul 15, 2014 Alliance Guild LFM Players Greetings Shattered Hand, I've recently formed a guild with the hope of actually finding the 5-10 of my fellow Alliance players that still play on our server. I've been on Shattered Hand basically since the server came online, and since I resubbed several months ago I've been bothered by the complete lack of community on the Alliance side nowadays. I'm sure there are still a lot of you out there like me that have been here since vanilla and just don't feel like paying up to move off the server. If you're interested in leveling, dungeons, transmog farming, maybe even some semi-organized raiding or PvP once we round up enough active people to do so, shoot me an in-game mail or message to this character. Just got this shaman to 90 last week so I should be on a bit gearing him up for Draenor. Hope to talk to you in-game!Inclusive2 Jul 15, 2014
Jun 15, 2014 Pyrium Legplates of Purified Evil? Anyone got Can anyone on Shattered-Hand craft these pants for me. Willing to pay 1k for crafting and provide the mats. Or if you have the plans I'll pay 2k for the plans!Trollknnight2 Jun 15, 2014
Jun 8, 2014 Eulogy Well, that was a glorious hunt. It went well in my opinion... for the first one. I learned a lot, and it's too bad I died the way I did, but that's the way it goes... Anyways going to try and do this again next month, Thank you for everyone who tuned into my stream, and thank you to all the people that decided to try and kill me, that was a lot of fun for me, and I hope everyone else enjoyed it as well. We had a good amount of people starting to gear up to join in on the hunt around the time I died, so I am hopeful as I look towards the next one. If you missed out on it and would like to watch it, here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u46hsBUMH4&list=UUijN7v5MN2Ho9C4jG1q0iug Thanks again, was a lot of fun guys. Also : credit to Exarvus, my arch nemesis... for donating 5kgold to the bounty, he really wanted me dead. And grats to Nicolli, it just shows as long as you're in the right place at the right time you have a chance at the gold.Armistice0 Jun 8, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Old Soliouss movies... anyone have em? Normally I wouldn't ask of this, but I'm going to take a shot in the dark here because I really want these movies. A while ago, I stupidly deleted a majority of my old movies, but it was ok because everything was saved on Filefront so I didn't have an issue with it. Unfortunately, Filefront became Gamefront and the transition deleted all of my movies and apparently even my account in one nuclear bomb of disappointment. I had to use a 10-day trial to post on an old account because I don't have an active subscription and I probably won't again until the expansion, or hopefully never, so I can only reply for 10 days, although I really don't need to. It will take a miracle and I really don't expect any of the old players to still be here let alone have downloaded my movies and kept them for some strange reason, but here's a list of the movies I no longer have access to (I have all others except THESE): Soliouss Against World (very first movie ever; dueling movie I think during early BC S1/2)... I may have had a second one too idk Soliouss Slaughters Shattered Hand 1 & 3 Eye of Kilrogg Attacks 1 & 2 ALSO Destruction Takes Zero Skill is on warcraftmovies.com but I'm unable to download it. The movies I have and DON'T need are: Nerf Destruction, SSSH2&4, and Soliouss Contest (stv arena contest). I don't remember any other movies I've ever made, but if someone had them, that would be great. Again, I doubt anyone will remember or even have them but I felt like I'd go out on a limb and ask. Either reply here or message me @ Soliouss#1599 I'm always on Diablo 3.Søliouss0 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 6, 2014 Anatidaephobia transitioning to 25 man, LFM Anatidaephobia of Shattered Hand 25 man Horde raiding guild 2 nights: 8 hours a week. Sunday & Monday 6 p.m to 10 p.m EST 5/14H ABOUT US Anatidaephobia is a group of mostly adult working professionals that simply do not have the time for 4 nights a weeks. We all have to many things going on outside of WoW, such as jobs, wives/husbands, kids, etc, to devote that much time. With World of Warcraft being a game we like to treat it as such. We drink, we joke, we rag on each other. We would much prefer to have fun doing what we enjoy as a hobby opposed to having to listen to someone rage about something being done incorrectly. So if you are one of those older gamers looking for other just like you! or if you are just looking for a little more mature environment then we may be the place for you. With that being said we are progression driven so while there is a time for fun and antics there is also a time to put on the semi serious face and get to work. We raid on a very limited schedule so we need to be efficient with our time. EXPECTATIONS First and foremost you must be a team player. If your only goal is to obtain gear then you are looking in the wrong place!! You need to have a firm grasp and understanding of your class. This means knowing when and what talents to use for different situations and of course your optimal priority/rotation for your class. You will need to have the ability and willingness to communicate with your fellow raiders. You will need to be able to show up for raids on time and well prepared. We have a very limited amount of time each week to raid. You need to have enough respect for everyone else to show up on time with whatever consumables are required and at minimum a basic understanding of any new fights. You need to have your character properly raid ready. This means you need have a sufficient item level while being gemmed and enchanted appropriately for your role. Most importantly is that you are required to show guild leadership and your fellow raiders that same amount of respect that is given to you. You should have your legendary meta and cloak. I say should because if you are very close to obtaining it or can provide proof that you have an extensive raiding history we may make exceptions. NEEDS Anatidaephobia has historically been a 10 man raiding guild but because of the new raiding structure in WoD we are moving to 25 man raiding. We are making this transition because we will continue to raid in WoD as a Mythic raiding team. So we are looking for competent players who meet and exceed the above listed requirements. We are not asking for you to be a high ranking parser. What we do ask is that you remain competitive and always strive to improve. If it is obvious you are not up to par we will assist and do what we can to help you reach that plateau but you will be held accountable for your performance. We are currently looking for: MELEE Paladin Druid Warrior Death Knight Monk Shaman RANGED Shaman Druid Priest (low) Mage Warlock Hunter (low) HEALERS Shaman Priest Monk Druid Paladin As you can see recruitment is open at the moment so now is a great time to get in on the ground level of a great community. HOW TO APPLY www.Feartheduck.wowlaunch.com You can apply at the above website or you may ask for a mumble interview. BTAG CONTACTS Corv#1911Totonic4 Jun 6, 2014
Jun 4, 2014 @Gsr Nice 1v1. had a lot of fun hope to see you in some more games.Smegbro3 Jun 4, 2014
May 31, 2014 WTB LvL 25 Guild I'm looking to buy a LvL 25 Guild on this realm for my alts, as well as have something for me and my RL friends to use for their alts. If anyone is interested please contact me. My battlenet is Prophet #1204Elesdee0 May 31, 2014
May 29, 2014 Tyranny's Heroic Garrosh and SoO Sales! It's that time of the expansion again! Tyranny is selling titles, gear and achievements from Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar! Tyranny has a long history of sales at the end of tiers going back to Firelands. In our time we've farmed and sold dozens of mounts and titles across many tiers. And now we've reopened our marketplace for our 2014 Sale! SALE PACKAGES Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Boss Kill Achievement Run (13/14) - 70k No loot, just the 13/14H boss kill achievements. Heroic Garrosh is NOT included. Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Gear Run (13/14H) - 200k Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need Heroic Garrosh Kill - 150k “Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength (Achievement for killing Heroic Garrosh before Siege of Orgrimmar nerf) Loot and mount not included Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Run (14/14H) - 300k Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need Heroic Garrosh Kill (“Hellscream’s Downfall” Title and “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength) Mount not included Heroic Garrosh Kill and Mount - 350k Garrosh Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need “Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar Run (14/14H) and Mount - 450k SAVE 350k! Garrosh Mount, Kor'kron Juggernaut Includes all Non-Heroic Warforged gear or any main spec HWF gear Tyranny member's don't need "Hellscream’s Downfall” Title “Cutting Edge: Garrosh Hellscream” Feat of Strength PAYMENT Full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. We only accept in-game currency. RAID INVITES Tyranny invites start at Tuesday at 7:40PM EST and raids start at 8pm EST. Mumble is required and will be given to you. They last until 11:59pm EST. Full 14/14H runs will take 3.5-4 hours on Tuesday. STRATEGY Depending on your ability / comfort level with the fight we may ask you to die right before the pull to prevent you from accidentally wiping the raid. If you are a competent player with a solid understanding of the broad outlines of a strat, we will invite you to kill the fight with us! CONTACT If you are interested in purchasing from us or have any questions, please contact us via the following methods: In Game Skroesec: Strife#1977 Arij: Raij#1488 Echoics: Xadie#1385 Jakesterwars: Jakesterwars#1531 Fr: FrFrFrFr#1443 Email skroesec@live.comTeamtyranny25 May 29, 2014
May 22, 2014 your favorite priest is now streaming yes ladie its true, wrathful gladiator jordyo is streaming on twitch with a webcam. check it out. http://www.twitch.tv/legendjordyo i will be streaming mainly hearthstone and possibly wow.Jordyolol14 May 22, 2014
May 19, 2014 [H] <Starfleet Academy> recruiting for WoD In preparation for Warlords of Draenor, <Starfleet Academy> of Azuremyst-US is recruiting ALL players looking to experience old and new content with our tight knit social community. <SF> is currently 13/14 SoO and still actively working on Garrosh, however, you don't need to raid to be a part of our guild. The fuel that has driven Starfleet to be so successful through Mists of Pandaria is the strength of our in-game/out-of-game friendships and exceptional talent. Whether you're looking for high-skill progression raids or fun folks to shoot the !@#$ with, we want to add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Progression Raid Times are Wednesday & Thursday from 2030 CST – 2330-ish CST If you're looking to kill Garrosh, we need to you to be at least ilvl 550 with proper gems and enchants. We are actively seeking to diversify our raid core, targeting these roles: Non-Shaman Healers (1) Melee DPS (2-3) Ranged DPS other than Warlock, Hunters, and Shaman (1-2) Tanks (1-2)Any exceptional players will not be turned away. We might not have an immediate progression raid spot for you but after downing Garrosh, we expect folks some of our more experienced folks who have been grinding this content for months are going to want to take a break If you're new to raiding or perhaps just under-geared: The majority of our raid team are longtime WoW veterans playing that will help develop you if you're willing to commit time. Raiding is all about mastering mechanics and meeting benchmarks. If you can follow instructions, you're already 75% the way to being awesome! Playing with incredible players is the best way to improve your performance. What <SA> is looking for: Sincere and selfless people Laid-back attitudes Social chemistry with our members Emphasis on friendship, not iLVL or progressionYou can reach me at any point in-game via RealID Dryrdin#1488 or our Raid Leader at Emperor#1399Dryrdin1 May 19, 2014
May 9, 2014 Anatidaephobia /giggle So, I was in flex with an alt, and I got to watch this group come in from Shattered Hand (Anataephobia) on Spoils. This healer, energyspark, starts crying about no heals for the people on his side that isn't in his guild. Raid was like whatever, but he was serious. The mage was doing fine with a shaman over there, but that guild got angry and started dropping bombs on them and having them blow up right when they dropped them. It was just so funny to see the pally healer crying over two people handling themselves, and then they make it a point to kill them in the raid. My guess under 15? Is this guild like respectable or something on SH? Just wondering. I lol'd the whole time that pally was boasting how he couldn't die. They are serious about some pve. hmmmm.Ironsidé8 May 9, 2014