Shattered Hand

Dec 7, 2013 Cross Realm Boa http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10587459185 ... Who is ready to do some alt hopping?Fran4 Dec 7, 2013
Dec 6, 2013 Gem Firesale... all must go I'm exiting the gem market and have a few odds and sods for sale, they're up now all at vendor prices, almost everything not sold at the end of the weekend will be vendored. Regal, Sovereign, Precise, Guardians, Sensei, Bold, Sparkling, Subtle, Rigid KazKazzidy0 Dec 6, 2013
Dec 5, 2013 [H] Returning player seeking home. Hello everyone. Courtesy of the black friday sale and the need for a new account, I have returned to WoW. I quit right after Dragon Soul progression was complete and I'm looking for a group of players to complete MoP progression with. I prefer 25 man raids and Mon-Thurs are my best days. I bartend at night so 8pm-3am weekend nights are not possible. Some of my credentials: Over 11000 Achievement Points Completed all raids pre MoP as well as many Heroic Raids. Skilled in all specs as warrior. Alt classes are Hpally, Dpriest, Ele Sham, Rdruid Have many feats of strength and Meta achieves such as Undying, and Tribute to Insanity Very skilled arena player and RBG. 2200+ in all arena brackets 2400+ in 3's In brief I am a skilled player looking for like minded and skilled individuals to clear content with. Please feel free to contact me in game. Elitist#1430Elitistlol0 Dec 5, 2013
Dec 3, 2013 <Chimera> 10/14 SoO seeking DPS/Healers Hi folks! <Chimera> is looking to get back into 25 man raiding - more loot for everyone! In the past we've had great success pushing 25 man content in ToT and are thirsting to get back to it (we hate deing agi mail and healing leather). Our current raid nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-10:30 server. We also run Flex Thursdays during the same time frame. If you're interested in learning more please visit our website - http://chimera.guildlaunch.com/ and feel free to add me to RealID - CLMealy#1845 - so we can bs a bit about our goals and your desires.Riteonthedot4 Dec 3, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Daylight Player W.T.H I"m Back @ playing W.O.W just got the latest expansion M.O.P I know i'm way behind. but i'll be playing 7am-2pm EST. Would be nice to have This guild up & running again. At any hours of the day. & or to have others to Level/Pvp with & (raid later as time progress) If your online between those times & or would like to help & or be helped Send me a msg & or an invite to the guild. This charactor is a tailor/enchanter (your Mats) . Tips (optional) I have many other alts that might be of assistance.Atomicor0 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 LF Alliance Guild Just need a guild to level in. Would be greatly appreciated. A social guild would be great but I know alliance is dead on SH. :/Mike1 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 21, 2013 Anyone interested in Ally leveling? I'm going to try and level a Protection Warrior on Alliance. Was wondering if there would be any healers or DPS who would want to join me. I'll probably do a lot of dungeons.Fire3 Nov 21, 2013
Nov 20, 2013 557 Hunter LF raiding guild/position 557 hunter lf new raiding home i am 14/14 N and looking for a group to finish this expac with in heroics and start the new expac. please add Phixx#1961 and we can chatOncè0 Nov 20, 2013
Nov 14, 2013 deleted deletedZorosblade1 Nov 14, 2013
Nov 11, 2013 /played How much have you /played? Grand total: 606 days 13 hours! ~*PvP Shattered Hand/Horde*~ 90 Priest Morae (101 days, 18 hours) ~ 90 Lock Warlockjen (88 days, 17 hours) 90 Druid Parthenia (79 days, 12 hours) ~ 90 Rogue Erissi (39 days, 20 hours) 85 Mage Kaelye (48 days, 5 hours) ~ 85 Warrior Princessjeni (21 days, 9 hours) 85 Sham Princessjenn (23 days, 17 hours) ~ 90 Pally Allei (22 days, 4 hours) 90 DK Persephoné (34 days, 6 hours) ~ 90 Hunter Rainee (14 days, 19 hours) 90 Monk KungFuJenny (5 days, 17 hours) ~*PvE Bloodhoof/Alliance*~ 85 Priest Princessjen (84 days, 13 hours) ~ 85 Druid Kaelye (18 days, 7 hours) 85 DK Persephoné (9 days, 8 hours) ~ 85 Lock Warlockjen (7 days, 6 hours) 85 Pally Jeni (6 days, 8 hours) ~ 20 Hunter Atalanta (14 hours) 1 Monk KungFuJenny (N/A) ~ 17 Magejen (5 hours)Warlockjen23 Nov 11, 2013
Nov 7, 2013 Crazy for Cats! Looking for some help with getting this title. I have around 15 cats collected so far and I'm missing 5 or so. Looking for people(s) or one person willing to cage and swap so I can get the title. I am not interested in keeping your exotic lovable critters! I'm currently looking for: Cat Carrier (Black Tabby) Guardian Cub Nightsaber Cub Spectral Tiger Cub Cinder Kitten Spectral Cub Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen I'll obviously compensate you for your time. If you'd like, send me a pm or mail in game. Battletag: EmilyStrange#1287 Thanks all!Fran1 Nov 7, 2013
Oct 30, 2013 Enmity - LFM for Happy Raid Time Adventures So, we're looking for 1-2 people that want to explore SoO with us and engage in friendship whilst battling foes. We've got 4/14 down. That doesn't sound like much, but we've only had a few full nights with a group of 10. We've been around this server for a long time. That doesn't mean a whole lot, but it's true. Let's get down to brass tacks here. We need a healer that shows up every time we have a raid scheduled. When do we raid you might be asking yourself. Well, I'll tell you. When Wednesday night at 8pm rolls around, you'll find us forming a hardened group of worthy adventurers. Also, on Sunday nights at the same time, there we are. If you're a DPS class and you're thinking, "Hey, this sounds like something fun that I'd like to be a part of!", well rest assured we'd welcome an application from you as well. Our website is located at the following address: http://enmity.shivtr.com Pop by and fill out an application. We'd love to read it, and we'd love to see a new face join us on our epic adventures through the lands of orcs. Thanks!Hellvetica1 Oct 30, 2013
Oct 19, 2013 WTS/WTT Battered Hilt (Alliance) http://www.wowhead.com/item=50379/ Looking to sell or trade for another battered hilt.Okita0 Oct 19, 2013
Oct 15, 2013 Selling 553 DPS BoE Plate Legs cheapest SH! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/98607 Sold as of 8:25 PM EST.Roseby0 Oct 15, 2013
Oct 14, 2013 537 Bear and 544 Hunter LF Late Night Raiding Duo looking for a home for our mains, both have been raiding since burning crusade. Looking to raid late night, just trying to find a guild that needs and houses us both to progress into H SoO and the next expansion. (both open to server xfering and faction changing) Bear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Phrantk/simple I've been raid tanking since BC, have cleared Mags, Gruuls, hyjal, BT(without Illidan), SSC(without Vash), TK(without KT), Kara, First 3 bosses in Sunwell then quit. Came back in WotLK cleared Naxx (with HM achievements) Ulduar (with all HM achievements), EoE, OS(3Ds) ICC (without LK some heroics) I had quit before getting LK. Came back for cata and only did Firelands (with some heroics) did bits and pieces of BoT and cleared BWD. Quit before DS had come out. Im back now in MoP for good looking to be back in the top raiding scene! Just needing the opportunity, im currently 7/14 SoO N and 11/14 (flex), and 12/12 ToT N. Hunter: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Sapitto/simple Raided as every role in each expansion both in 10 man and 25 man groups, BC: Kara, Mags, TK, WotlK: Naxx, EoE, OS, Ulduar, ICC. Cata: BoT, BWD Heroics. Currently 12/12 ToT N, SoO N 7/14, 11/14 Flex We're both looking to raid late night, between the times of 1:30 AM - 5:30 AM EST/10:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST/ 12:30 AM - 4:30 AM CT/ 11:30 PM - 3:30 AM CST. So if any of this interest you feel free to add my real ID @ jason.s.valdes@gmail.com, look forward to hearing from your interest. Thanks againSapitto1 Oct 14, 2013
Oct 13, 2013 537 iLevel enhc lf SoO norm on sun 10/13/13 537 iLevel enhc sham lf SoO normal raid on sun 10/13/13. Ill pay if i have to and know fights, but want to get in on a normal or alt run hit me up in gameNiktheshaman0 Oct 13, 2013
Oct 12, 2013 Buying Bjam's Door-breaker 4k [A/H] Up to 4k offer.Aeternal1 Oct 12, 2013
Oct 11, 2013 Killing the Four Celestial Raid Bosses Any guilds do these things during the week sometime? Would like to hitch a ride for the kills. Don't care about loot just want the credit for the kills to get my legendary cape. If possible can you just post the times when you are likely to do them. I'll try to be on during those times.Zsigmond4 Oct 11, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 WTB Black Dragonscale Legs and Boots Topic, Horde side. You can respond here, or mail Ept in game to discuss the particulars. Thanks. RiôtRiôt0 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 3, 2013 Magic Lamps - (A) Looking for a high-level alliance enchanter to make a Magic Lamp to sell through the neutral AH. http://www.wowhead.com/item=67275/magic-lamp Happy to pay a significant tip to get this sent over - although I will say that the 10,000g price for the one on the AH right now is "a little" too much. Also interested in other Alliance-only pets: Elwynn Lamb and Don Murough Cub in particular.Berkin10 Oct 3, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 Battered Hilts Hello, Shattered Hand :) I am looking for 4 Battered Hilts, Horde side. I am paying 5k gold, or I will trade you a Royal Satchel straight up. Let me know. You can in game mail Ept if you wish to discuss details. RiôtRiôt1 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 LF horde to rep grind Booty Bay goblins sat. Im thinking Saturday about 5pm server time. Im trying to gain rep with the Buccaneers so I can do Avast Ye, Admiral! Quest. but it takes forever and my gear is pretty fail. If anyone else wants the rep it wont take long at all with a group. sign below.Mulg0 Oct 1, 2013
Oct 1, 2013 @ Doomm :) It's Doomms day !!! Happy happy birthday!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dePMU8R131sCassiopea3 Oct 1, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 537 fury warrior lf raid As the title states i'm a fury warrior looking for a raid group to down some bosses in SoO. I'm open to both 10 and 25 man flex and normal (would prefer normal but will do flex). Hit me up in game at BattleTag Gimpy#1524 or via pm to Imagimp.Imagimp2 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 I once threw a rock at a squirrel... it missed. The end.Antan1 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Merged Zones Any ideas what servers we share our zones with now? I've seen Nemesis, Eredar, and Shandris so far. All servers with lower populations than our own.Soulblighter12 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 14/14N US#5█13/13H T15█ LF DPS DK&HOLY PAL TYRANNY >> SHATTERED HAND/PVP >> HORDE >> tyranny-guild.com Now is your chance! Tyranny is recruiting for Siege of Orgrimmar! ABOUT US Tyranny is a seven year old, premier 4 day a week raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. For 16 hours a week (during progression) we seek to raid the latest content at the highest level possible and to turn that effort into rapid success and achieve top US ranking status among 4 day a week guilds and overall. We are also is a very active guild outside of raids with multiple alt runs and Rated Battleground groups. These are optional. Tyranny has been realm first 25-player and US Top 100 Guild since Sunwell in 2008. From Burning Crusade to the present day we have had a our long string of successes such as: M'uru (US 70th) Yogg+0 "Death's Demise" (US 78th) Heroic Lich King 25 (US 72nd) Heroic Ragnaros 25 (US 75th) Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 (US 37th) Heroic Sha of Fear (US 32nd) Heroic Ra-den (US 49th) If you like to kill hard bosses quickly, play with extremely competent players, be part of a guild whose success is measured in years, with a strong community in and out of multiple games, incredibly active forums and deep strategic planning, then we are the guild for you. CURRENT RAID HISTORY 14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar Normal US #5 25-player 13/13 Throne of Thunder Heroic US #49 25-player 12/12 Throne of Thunder US #22 25-player CURRENTLY RECRUITING Updated: 9/14/13 ALL DPS AND HEALERS, but specifically: DPS Death Knight Holy Paladin Hunter Boomkin Mage Warlock WE WILL REVIEW all superb applicants so feel free to apply even IF your class isn't listed!! SCHEDULE During progression we raid 8PM - Midnight EST on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. After progression, with everything on farm, we typically raid only Tuesdays and have optional activities on other nights of the week (Legacy raids for mounts, transmog, RBGs, Alt-Runs). REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must... Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule. Be GOOD at your jobs and be willing to take criticism and advice. Be willing to attend 90%+ of raids. Be willing to provide your own raid mats for the trial period. Have a positive, professional attitude. If you are interested please submit an application at: http://tyranny-guild.com/tyranny/?page_id=27 and visit our website at: http://www.tyranny-guild.com or visit Shattered Hand and talk to Skroesec, Arij, Deralix, Echoics, Erran, Laodead, or Zivh. You can also add our BattleTag(s) if you want to chat more quickly! Deralix: Deralix#1142 Erran: Lerran#1592 Laodead: Lao#1739 Echoics: Xadie#1385 Zivh: Maikro#1946 Arij: Raij#1488 Skroesec: Strife#1977Deralics0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 525 Bear tank LF raiding guild -Character Name and Btag DonDovah - dovah#1865 -Class Druid Guardian - Resto, soon to change to boomkin -What type of internet connection do you have Verizon Fios -Do you Disconnect frequently No -Do you have VIOP, mic and able to talk Yes -Previous raiding experience? Firelands normal and heroic Dragon soul normal and heroic MSV normal 3/6 heroic HoF 6/6 normal 1/6 heroic TOES 4/4 normal Throne of thunder -absent Siege of org - 4/14 Armory Profile http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Dondovah/advanced screenshot of your UI and logs http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-ewjh9q3ihug8q3sq/details/4/ http://oi44.tinypic.com/2vb4q3t.jpg -Explain your rotation mangle, mangle, swipe, mangle? It would be easier to raid with you. -Current guild None -Previous guilds The fallen(10)- azuremyst Dusk(10) - azuremyst wolves of war(25) - hyjal How did you hear about us? Guildox server raid progression -How do you research boss fights in advance? PTR testing, fatboss and icyviens Are you applying for a casual or raider position Raid ofc - 7:00pm pacific time 10:00pm Eastern time and onwards Monday - yes Tuesday - yes Wednesday - yes Thursday - yes friday - yes saturday -yes Sunday - yes Anything you would like to add about yourself? Mysteriously sexy, enjoys raiding and walking around timeless isleDondovah0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 +Hit/+Sta Gems for sale I've got 17 Confounded Wild Jade for sale... these are the old versions of Nimble that were converted at 5.2 into Confounded. They're odd because Hit and Stam are both Blue stats but they're here in a Green Gem so these are really useful for Tanks (particularly Prot warriors) PST if you want to buy some.Kazzidy0 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Flex Raid for Tuesday September 10th Hello my fellow and few Alliance friends. Would like to attempt to put together a Flex Raid for tomorrow for the newly released raid SoO. So, as flexing raiding being brand spanking new, I am unsure of how you should do a group make-up (e.g. Is it necessary to have two tanks? Can we do it as 5 people and take in a normalized styled group that one would take into a Heroic Dungeon?) If there is any insight from other, it would be much appreciated. Anyways, we (Wiping is for Bathrooms) would like to get this started sometime between 8-830pm (EST). We have 7 spots open (Seven spots making it a full 10 man Normal raid). If we can fill out a 10 man raid, we would most certainly move forward with the raid set to Normal. It will just depend on how many people we can find. We need: -One to two tanks -One healer -One hybrid healer/dps -The rest of the fills are DPS (we have two hunters already so hunter class is closed) **These number are of course equivalent to a Normalized 10-man raid** Please feel free to leave a message either here on this forum or you can message either me, Terrinn or Oddball in-game with further questions. Thank you and have a wonderful day!Tarrondor9 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 @ Apop I guess grats are in order! Saw the name on MMO this morning and said to myself, "OUR apop?!"Warlockjen2 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 10, 2013 Legendary Group - Servers go up I logged out right next to Wrathion but I was planning on knocking out the 5000 coins fairly quickly. If you are in a smaller guild and wanted to knock out your celestial kills - I will be killing them multiple times. Please feel free to hit me up in game and you can either join us with the quests or join us when killing the world bosses! See you all on the other side!!Vinceypoo0 Sep 10, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 WTS Alchemy Kit 1-600 I'm selling a kit that will level Alchemy from beginning to end, max skill. This kit contains everything needed to go from 1 to 600 Alchemy according to the guide seen here: http://www.wow-professions.com/wowguides/wow_alchemy_leveling_guide.html The way it will work is, I invite you to my bank alt's guild. You will have permission to view the tab which contains the powerleveling mats. After you eye through it to see for yourself that it's all there, you will pay me the price requested. After I receive payment, I will promote you to a rank in which you are able to withdraw materials from the appropriate tab. The responsibility of using the materials on the list in the correct format is on you, so do not ask me to buy you extra herbs. Dreaded#1848 Whisper me if you are interested, or if you have any questions. Current price is 6000G.Dreaded0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 For the Ward! Achievement Trying to get this achievement, but can't seem to get the wards to work for the mobs. Yes I've done the research and have attempted this many times to no avail. Was wondering if there was a Horde member that would like to exchange kills for this achievement. Let me know. Thanks!Tarrondor2 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Isle of Conquest besides being randomly selected about 90% of the time has horde ever won a game in it since pandaria started? I think out of the 20 or so times I've played Im about 0-20. Now I just sit in a cannon and browse the internet everytime ioc pops up.Justiciar1 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 27, 2013 Need an alliance guild?? Hello everyone! The Local Defense is looking for more people to pvp, raid, dungeon, anything! We are laid back and love to pvp. We are accepting anyone, just send me a tell in game!Catbearboom1 Aug 27, 2013
Aug 20, 2013 [H] <Wait for it> 10M Recruiting <Wait for it> is looking to recruit some new people for our core 10M team. Raid times are : Tues and Wed (8pm-12am EST) and Thurs (10pm-12am EST) We progress on the first 2 days and look to just clear out on Thursdays. We are currently 3/13 H with Jin'rokh, Horridon and Ji-Kun down. If you have any questions feel free to add me in game: Serenity#1256 http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/shattered-hand/Wait+for+itSerenity3 Aug 20, 2013
Aug 18, 2013 [A] Wiping is for Bathrooms Looking to start up again and get into progression raiding. Please whisper either myself or Terrinn in-game for information or leave a message here and one of us will reply. We would like to have a core 10-Man group prepared for the start of 5.4, however, with the state that SH Alliance is currently in, I find this notion to be highly unlikely. Regardless, we would still like to begin the search for members in order to find a group of dedicated raiders. Raid nights are not set in stone as of yet, but they will more than likely be along the lines of Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday, 8pm-11pm. Myself, Terrinn and Oddball also love running old raid instances on off nights, so if that is something you are into, please, join up. As of now we are looking for any and all classes. P.S. Terrinn will haze you. Hardcore. Like, literally. He will make you cry. And that's initiation. That, and years of verbal abuse from him.Tarrondor1 Aug 18, 2013
Aug 15, 2013 need DK tank for sun & mon nights Anatidaephobia of US-Shattered Hand 10 man horde progression guild Sunday and Monday nights 6pm-10pm est Website: feartheduck.wowlaunch.com Point of contact: Corv#1911 Progression: *none* this is a startup guild building from the ground up, though many if not all members thus far have cleared ToT and/or many heroic bosses. I expect this guild to hit the ground running and be ready for 5.4 once released. About us Our goal is to be a competitive raiding guild with a "casual" schedule. We recognize that WoW is a game, not a second job. If you wanted a second job, you’d either get a real one or join a guild that raids 25 hours a week. However, it is our belief that hardcore attitudes can co-exist with a casual schedule. It is our belief that focus, preparation, and skill will down bosses in a more than acceptable time frame. Anatidaephobia is a startup guild, yes that means building from scratch, but as a raider we do have some amenities immediately available to you. *Potions *Flasks *Enchants *Gems ***note guild repairs will be offered once the guild is fully operational*** We also offer a guild leadership who is dedicated to the success of the guild. We have a number of years experience in progression raiding as well as running a guild. So you can be assured this is not a project that we go into blindly. Some things that we are looking for in a raider *Attendance - As I am certain you have all seen poor attendance can kill a guild faster than anything. We need players who can and will show up on a constant basis and just whenever they would like to. We are a team and team must be able to rely on one another. This is not to say we require 100% attendance, things do come up and we all have to miss some raid time here and there. All we ask is that you give sufficient notice. *Initiative - We would like all of our raiders to show some form of initiative. This being from experimenting with your own gear, researching boss fights, formulating strategies, or just volunteering to help with day to day guild business. The more people we have with the ability and willingness to step up and help the more success we as a team will have *Reliability - This may be out of your realm of control but we do players who have a reliable internet connection. This doesn't mean you need to 100mb internet speeds but you must a stable connection. Constantly disconnecting is not only frustrating for yourself but for all involved. *Gear - In order for us to achieve our goals at a reasonable rate we do require you to have a minimum item level of 500. This does have some flexibility and is a general guideline so If you are close feel free to contact us anyways. Ideally you would be 520 + item level so we shoot straight into SoO upon release. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Roster looks like the following: Tanks 1 Open 2. Paladin Melee 1. rogue 1. warrior Ranged 1. Shaman 2. Warlock 3. Priest 4. Hunter 5. open Heals 1. monk 2. Paladin **roster will be updated accordingly & nothing is set in stone, there is some flexibility withi in the make up**Totonic1 Aug 15, 2013
Aug 14, 2013 Lf 2s Partner Looking for someone who wants to start a 2v2 team. I am. Somewhat inexperianced in arenas. Not completely new just been a while. Lots of bg experiance. Decent gear for starting out. Frost mage. If your interested message me in game I am usually on around 5 pm est. Not looking to set the world a fire but would like to get good in arenas and earn some conquest points.Traxman0 Aug 14, 2013
Aug 13, 2013 Purchasing group for Dungeon Challenge Modes. Have 5/9 gold completed already but due to some issues my group stopped playing. Looking to complete Shado-Pan and Scarlet Monastery, Stormstout Brewery, and Siege of Niuzao. I can confidently tank/dps/heal any of the rest i'm sure so all I require is a group willing to do the last four on gold and to discuss prices. Can message me on here or send in game mail.Zynerly2 Aug 13, 2013
Aug 12, 2013 WTB Encrypted Twilight Text Looking to buy [Encrypted Twilight Text] x230 (reputation gain for the Cenarion Circle from Silithus). Please leave a message here or whisper me in-game and we can discuss a price point. Thank you and happy adventuring!Tarrondor0 Aug 12, 2013
Aug 8, 2013 LF Alliance for Halaa token mount farming I need an alliance lvl 90 to trade kills with at Halaa in Outland. PvP kills here give battle tokens that can be used to buy 2 dark talbuk mounts from Burning Crusade. So if you want to get some awesome mounts come join me! Also add my btag if interested and send me a message: wolff#1149Wolffington0 Aug 8, 2013
Aug 6, 2013 Looking to purchase Tyrael's Hilt Tyrael's Hilt Looking for someone with this item, or interested in purchasing it from wowtcgloot.com to sell to me. Paying 1 million gold Leave a message here or feel free to contact me ingame at Messiah#1934Messiahx1 Aug 6, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 [H]-10M <Shattered Hand> Ye Ole Hangmen LFM We are looking for 1 healer (Resto Druid/Resto Shaman) and 1 ranged dps (Mage/Boomkin). Requirements: -          Ilvl 495 or higher -          Ventrilo -          Solid grasp of fight mechanics -          Reliable and consistent attendance Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-11:00 p.m. server time (E.S.T) Real life issues have caused significant turnover in our roster so we are currently only 5/12 normal. We are looking to progress through this tier to include Heroics and beyond.  Please apply at www.hangment.guildomatic.com If you have we questions pst to Luciferkrist, Treewalker, Strydr or Solunais.Strydr5 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 16, 2013 <Chimera> Horde 12/12 Looking for Ranged DPS <Chimera> is looking for several Ranged DPS, to round out our raiding roster. If you are a Healer with a Ranged DPS Off-spec, or vise versa that is a huge plus! We are raiding 25 Normal, Tues & Wed, and currently running 10's on Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST. Currently we are 12/12 in Throne of Thunder. Join us as we progress. Visit us at chimera.guildlaunch.com to check us out. Please bring an equal amount of dedication, raiding awareness, skill, and gear (ilvl 515+) if you wish to be considered. Thanks! Contact Driconix, Panthos, or Runforit in game for more info!Vyreks13 Jul 16, 2013
Jul 8, 2013 Tyranny Fantasy Football League Greetings denizens of Shattered Hand Fantasy Football is coming... We in <Tyranny> are putting a fantasy football league and would like to extend a warm welcome to anyone who may share our interest in FFB. So far we have an 8 man league set up, but would ultimately like to have 10 teams. We have 6 teams currently. We are looking to bet WoW gold on the league and will probably have prizes for 1st 2nd and 3rd place. If you have any questions about the Tyranny FFB League do not hesitate to send me a message in game whenever. I would be glad to answer them! We hope to hear from you guys!Dreaded0 Jul 8, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Post here if i have ganked you Just wanted to hear from my loyal fans. this is a qq thread so by all means dont hold backVeryoriginal18 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 6, 2013 Veryoriginal LOL!!! If anyone has ever been lucky enough to be at halfhill and come back to your dead corpse in the in and see that it was Veryoriginal who killed you then you will know who I am talking about. Well he was up to his usual tricks ganking lowbies so I attempted to kill him, coming close the first time he managed to elude me with 1 of his billion cd's and came back and finished me off. After dying to him again and then again in a 3 v 1 I finally managed to slay the TROLL when he got greedy. After killing him I noticed he never came back to his corpse after i was sitting on his corpse all the sudden out of nowhere comes this Warrior pulling out his swifty macro he tries his best to kill me but FAILS miserably. What ensues afterwards is beyond HILARIOUS!!! Enjoy the nerd rage everyone! http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33/wowscrnshot040813233025.jpg/ Dude doesn't even let me respond ignores me before he even sends the message!!! TROLL FAIL!!! I enjoy ur nerd rage TEARSDanks22 Jul 6, 2013
Jul 1, 2013 39 twinks new and old read here! http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/forum.php http://twinking.net/the-39-conspiracy/ Anyone looking to make a 39 twink feel free to get in touch with me. Im normally on Sun or Deadsun. Feel free to check the pvp batttleground forums for the 39 thread thats posted there, our que times are Weds at 9pm est.Sun11 Jul 1, 2013