Stormrage

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
57m <KingZone> Mythic Raiding Guild LFM for BFA KingZone is a new Semi Hardcore Mythic raiding guild forming for BFA. We will be a competitve, well sctructured, and disciplined guild whose primary focus will be achieving Cutting Edge for each tier. About us: We are a group of highly motivated players that want to achieve success as a guild coming in to the next expansion. Our interests are mainly competitive, with our primary focus being on raiding at the highest level coming into BFA. Lead by experienced raiders, we plan to run a 24 man mythic roster. We are looking for individuals that want to play this game to the best of their abilities and are willing to put the time and effort into being geared and prepared. We plan to have a full roster moving into BFA,with players that are as motivated as we are to improve succeed, and in turn we aren't really interested in players that don't share those same goals. -------------------------------- Raid days: Tue/Wed/Thur Raid times: 9 pm - 12 am ST (EST) Currently Recruiting: Tanks: Warrior / Druid Healers: Priest / Paladin / Monk / Druid Melee DPS: All Ranged DPS: All (Except Warlock) All exceptional players will be considered regardless of current recruitment needs -------------------------------- We are: - A dedicated group of players that want to put in the time and effort to accomplish our goals for BFA. - An environment where those who want to learn to play this game to the best of their abilities will thrive. - A home for competitive players that want a no nonsense merit based guild where every player is striving to improve and achieve. If you want to have the chance to play in a competitive environment, if you can put in the time to be prapared for raids, if you can be a consistently reliable player, and want to improve and achieve in the next expansion, then contact one of the players below. Datboi#11649 Attx#11262 Reid#11631Clickjebait13 57m
1h [A]<TMoM> 11/11M Lead LF Mythic Raiders! <The Men of Mayhem> is back and looking for people to begin raiding and prepare for BFA! We are semi-hardcore level 25 raiding guild on the US-Stormrage (PvE) server. We are a 20 man mythic progression-focused guild that is looking for exceptional players (purple/orange parses) to fill it's ranks!. We are a group of players who have been playing together for multiple years now, however we took a break beginning at the beginning of Mists of Pandaria, and are now reforming to prepare for Mythic raiding in Battle For Azeroth. Raid Times Sunday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Monday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Tuesday: 9:00 PM to 12:00 PM EST Wednesday: Off Night Thursday: Off Night Friday: Off Night Saturday: Off Night Our Current High Priority Needs Deathknight, DPS, (HIGH) Druid, Boomkin, Resto, Feral (HIGH) Hunter (HIGH) Mage (Low) Monk, Mistweaver, Windwalker (Low) Paladin, Holy, Ret, (HIGH) Priest, Shadow, Holy / Disc (HIGH) Rogue (HIGH) Shaman Elemental, Enhance, Resto (HIGH) Warlock (High) Warrior DPS, (HIGH) Feel free to contact myself or the Raid Leader if you have any questions or are looking into joining the guild! Or toss an app in at themenofmayhem.enjin.com/ (Don't worry, it's short and sweet) Mancheese - Mancheese#1508(GM/Recruitment Officer) Fireholder - Beholder#1925 (Raid Leader) If you believe you are a top tier player and are better then what we currently have, then please apply and you will be taken into consideration against our current roster players. What You Can Expect From Us We offer a progression-minded raid environment. We continually make sure that each of our raiders is performing at the top of their game and those who are found to be under performing are asked to step up their game immediately. As we only raid for 9 hours a week but still aim to clear all Mythic content, we don't have time to mess around or carry anyone. While we do like to have fun in between bosses, during trash pulls, on off nights and etc., we know when it's time to get down to business and be serious. On off nights, we offer things like Rated Battlegrounds, Heroic runs, alt runs, achievement runs through old content, as well as multiple guild Arena Teams, if there is the interest. What We Expect From You We expect first and foremost that you know how to play your class at a proficient level. Though the most important thing we are looking for is people who can take criticism and WANT to learn and play to the best of their ability. We want to make sure before you get here that you are a player that we will have fun spending at least 9 hours a week with. We also prefer that you are a player who is typically online for more than just to raid - it's no fun to raid with someone that logs in for the raid, logs out afterwards, and then is not seen until the next raid. We also expect you to remember that the fat old woman looked like a lusty wench. Raiding With Us 1. We are a tight-knit group of raiders. We have a set group that we plan on going in with every night, but EVERYONE who is raider status in our guild will get a chance to raid. We do not run one set of group, to be successful we must have many successful people so everyone will get a chance to be in almost every night of raid. 2. Only main characters are allowed in the raid. Depending on raid composition, however, the raid leader or role leader may request that you bring an alt in order to have a better group (e.g. we don't have enough healers for the night and you have a well-geared healer alt). 3. We use a Loot Council system to distribute loot in our main raids. Factors that we look at when determining winners are: size of upgrade, overall performance, dedication to guild, and rank 4. Discord is expected to be kept clear at all times during times of progression. We like to chatter in-between farm bosses, during trash, and etc, but our ultimate goal during our raid times is to down bosses. We have designated in-game chat channels, as well as raid chat and guild chat, for each of the roles represented in the raid (e.g. melee, ranged, healers, and tanks). Discussion not pertinent to the encounter at hand should be kept there. 5. DPS are expected to pre-pot as well as pot during the middle of encounters. Period. Wiping to Heroic Majordomo at 40k health left sucks. 6. If you are consistently under performing, you will be replaced. We genuinely like everyone we allow into the guild, however we are progression-minded and need the best possible group, every position is competitive (this helps all our raiders stay at the top of their game).Mancheese110 1h
4h Looking for new guild I am looking for a new guild as im transferring over from a dead server.Going to be honest here I am brand new to the game but ive been no lifing it for the passed week now, so I pretty much got the hang of this. Not new to games as im coming from runescape and have spent years playing that oblivious to this beautiful game.Caponegray0 4h
4h Warlock LF Morning raiding guild for BFA Hello, I am seeking a daytime raiding guild that raids somewhere around 8am-11am pst weekdays. I work 2nd shift so its difficult for me to make the night raids. I also spend alot of time with family on weekends, weekdays are best for me. I have played WoW since Vanilla beta on and off and started raiding in BC as a tank. I then switched to Shaman heals in WoLK and then Warlock in MoP till now. I was aotc mythic EN and half of mythic NH till the guild broke up and I havent raided heavily since then. With a new chapter opening up in WoW I figured to open up a new chapter of raid experience with like minded players. Thanks for reading.Drazztic5 4h
6h <Beyond the Flames> 11/11M LFM for BFA! Beyond the Flames (11/11M) is looking for more excellent players to join us for the rest of Antorus and progression raiding in BfA! About us: We are a progression oriented guild whose primary focus is on achieving Cutting Edge each tier. Not far behind that goal is maintaining a great community of people with mature attitudes about raiding, the ability to perform at the top of their class, and the ability to approach raiding seriously, but also have fun. We are tight-knit but inclusive, keep drama to a minimum, and aim to provide a long-term home for any raider who fits well within our environment. We raid: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST. We add an additional raid on Monday the first week of every tier. Our loot system is Loot Council. --------------------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: Death Knight/Druid/Monk Melee: Monk/Death Knight Ranged: Hunter/Warlock/Boomkin Healer: Disc Priest/Druid We will always look at applications from skilled players outside of our current recruitment needs, so please feel free to apply even if you don’t see your spec/class listed above. ------------------------------ What we offer: - A stable, drama free raid environment among people who genuinely enjoy playing with one another. - A guild where your efforts are valued and respected. We encourage players to share their ideas about boss strategies, and players who bring forth helpful ideas are appreciated. - Strong leadership that is committed to seeing the guild thrive, and to fostering the environment that will allow that to happen. - A long-term home where you’re valued as much for who you are as for your performance. What we’re looking for: - Players with a great understanding of their class and a commitment to learning and improving consistently. - Players who are looking for a long-term home, not simply a place to get Cutting Edge. - Players who are kind, respectful, and mature, but who also know how to relax and have a good time. If you have any further questions or would like to apply to Beyond the Flames, you can add my battletag: xshadow56#1902 and visit us at http://btflames.shivtr.com/ Thanks for reading, and best of luck!Warrpaladin113 6h
8h Bonus Stage (9/11M) - Weekend PUSHING ABOUT US: We are a weekend raiding guild with a well-established and diverse group of core members. We enjoy pushing progression on a lightweight, job-friendly schedule. We raid every Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 2pm server (Eastern) time. PROGRESSION: 9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne Currently extending raid lockouts and only pushing for Cutting Edge. Now is your chance, only two bosses left!!! LOOT SYSTEM: We use EPGP to distribute loot in a fair manner. We have a healthy decay system in place to help newer members catch up in PR to veteran raiders within the guild. RECRUITMENT NEEDS 1-2 solid healers. High performing DPS. Minimum Requirements 965 ilvl with ~75+ points in MS weapon 11/11 Heroic Antorus, The Burning Throne exp Current tier mythic experience preferred (current roster averages around 970-975 ilvl) APPLY AT: Whisper GM or one of the officers below in-game. Feel free to ask guildies if an officer is on in case we are on alts. CONTACT INFO: Darcìa-Stormrage, Guildmaster Terrific-Stormrage, Raid Lead Officer Menicus-Stormrage, Melee Officer Ahloris#1613, Loot master/Recruitment/Soccer momMenicus5 8h
8h <Friendly Banter> 11/11M US150 RECRUITING <Friendly Banter> is a tight knit group of friends with very solid and experienced leadership. We pride ourselves on having a friendly atmosphere and downing content at a competitive level without putting in an excessive amount of hours (9 hours/week). Outside of raid times, we are always hanging out in discord, doing alt/achievement runs, and playing other games together (Overwatch, D3, PUBG, LoL, etc.). We are currently holding open recruitment to bolster our roster in preparation for BFA. Current Raid Times: Tuesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST) **Wednesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST)** **Thursday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST)** **For the rest of this expansion, Wednesdays & Thursdays are optional. We usually do old raids for achievements or play other games together. We will be raiding all 3 days again as soon as BFA starts.** Currently Recruiting: -All Ranged Contacts: -Guild Master: EmailSupport#1938 (IGN: Ivanzoom) -Officer: Ciscely#1197 (IGN: Ciscely) Feel free to reach out to either of us, or apply on our website! :-) Official Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ WoWProgress Page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Friendly+BanterCiscely28 8h
8h <Elevenfold> T/W 7:30-11 Sun 6-9:30 We are looking to form a high level mythic raid team for BFA. We have the highest skill members of various guilds coming together to push cutting edge. We will be requesting logs and some relevant history if you are interested. We do not recruit for the bench and everyone that makes the cut will be trialing for our team. Currently recruiting: Shadow Priest(pref also a holy offspec) Resto Shaman BM Monk or Bear Druid Warlock Mage Any other exceptional players Add Jipples#11451 for more information Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdsNkW-4f-P_SDTPPP55bCQJK2Rx_0l9Rxt7HBOZ7ROWV3Kpw/viewformBrianfantana11 8h
8h <Wicked Karma> Need dps for heroic farming Wicked Karma is an 18+ guild that offers 4 types of raiding - normal progression and farming, followed by heroic progression and farming. The raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-11pm EST (server time). Current progression is 11/11h. Please be at least 940ilvl if you are interested in a try out. We also raid normal on Saturday 7pm-11pm EST, please be 915ilvl if you are interested in starting on normal. Loot is always on personal. What we don't have for dps: Druid/Shaman/Death Knight/Warlock/Mage/Paladin We are willing to accept all classes for dps If you're interested please add me on b tag and I will try to contact you. Raid Leader: Ragnar#1125Andrallian60 8h
10h Druid LFG Hello all, I am looking for a new home for BFA Alliance Side What I am looking for: -Friendly and Fun Guild -AOTC at least -Raids 2-3 nights per week sometime from Sun - Wed between 7-11:30 server -Is active on non raid nights -Does Mythic + keys ( I prefer push high level keys because I love a challenge) -Possibly does PvP (Rated BGs) About me: -Been playing a druid since vanilla (Have taken a break for a part of this xpac) -Enjoy a challenge (Mythic and High level Mythic +) -I love pet collecting (have 890 unique pets) -I have a high preference for restoration for raiding, however if needed I can respec if needed for the raid If you have any questions just ask. If you think your guild might be a good fit for me please drop a line below.Kitorie1 10h
12h [A]<Wanted Rejects> 8/11 M LFM for BFA <Wanted Rejects> Currently 8/11 M Antorus About Us: Wanted Rejects is looking to bolster its ranks and are looking for new members for Battle for Azeroth. We formed just a couple weeks before the launch of Legion; we are a guild of varying experienced players, creating a great atmosphere for any players who happen to join us along the way. Here at Wanted Rejects, we enjoy the most fundamental aspects of game play, primarily surrounding Mythic plus runs and progression raid content with dabbling into world PvP, arena, and Rated BG's. We strive to create an environment at which you can play to the very lengths of your class, while still having a blast along the way. We'll be honest, we don't shy away from brash humor and colorful jokes, but we are very open to all varieties of people from any walk of life. We are a tight-knit all-inclusive group of players with all levels of experience who simply enjoy each others' company and the WoW experience. The best way to describe our guild experience is a progression oriented guild with a relaxed "casual" feel. We are looking for unique players who can show up for raid on time every time, while still relaxing and making the game more rewarding for everyone. Raid Times: Tues: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Sun: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Mon: 8pm EST - 11 pm EST Recruiting: ALL What we offer you: - A stable guild with guild leaders who have years of raiding experience. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A fun raiding environment. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social and enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We encourage you to add us on battle net If you have any questions. Guild leader: GodOfLulz#1833 Co Gm: Nieko#1729Nìeko37 12h
16h 966 Holy Priest Looking for Home Plain as that....I have a 966 Holy Priest. I know how to Holy heal. I know fights just have not had the opportunity to dabble into Mythic. I also cant do Thursday raids. There are lost souls out there looking for a home and I'm just one of them. Amorain#1938 for more info https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/amorainAmoelfmom7 16h
18h Tilted Halos 9/11M Recruiting! ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage. We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking. Legion Progression: 7/7H EN 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release) 0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break 11/11H Antorus 9/11M Antorus Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic. We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting! We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! Cel#1893 - Guild Leader We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview. Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.Celi176 18h
18h 11/11M, 13+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Melee DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 11/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: DK, Monk, Druid Melee: Monk, Warrior, Rogue Ranged: Hunter, Priest, Druid Healer: Monk, DISC Priest -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette169 18h
19h delete deleteWixom0 19h
22h [A] <The Journeymen> 7/11M LF RDPS, Healer <The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new players to join our team! Founded in 2006, the goal of The Journeymen has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW, a place for our members to achieve their goals while also having fun! We have always viewed the guild and raid success objectively: It is a result of good team work rather than individual performance. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for skilled players to join our roster! Currently 11/11H, 8/11M , we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 8PM - 11PM EST. Currently we engage in a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, and alt raids, and different styles of carry groups for gold! We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a great environment. We here at The Journeymen are a skilled group and want more skilled people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities: - Wants a long-term home - Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times - Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success - Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be - Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism - Wants to have an enjoyable time playing the game! We are currently most interested the following classes/specs for raiding, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply: EVERYTHING! We are currently accepting applications from ALL exceptional players! If you are interested in joining the guild and only like to participate in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and not raiding, please contact us as we are currently expanding our guilds roster to include regularly active Mythic Keystone players! Raiders can apply here: Stormragejourneymen.com You can reach me at my BattleTag Benznthrusts#11439 Hope to talk to you very soon!Linktide42 22h
22h <Tyrannical> - Tues/Wed - 10/11M Antorus <Tyrannical> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Stormrage. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds all with the shared goal of achieving Cutting Edge . We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Each member must understand that they, as an individual, are a part of the team, and are responsible to the whole group to bring their best. We offer a raid environment where we treat pulls seriously, making the small amount of time we raid (2 days, 3 hours each day) as effective as possible. We offer a mature circle of skilled players to enjoy content with. We offer a leadership team that is experienced with the game, dedicated to advancing this guild, and easy to approach with questions and concerns. What we look for in our raiders: Great attendance Dedication and loyalty Friendliness Openness to improvement Knowledge of your class, specs, and gearing choices Enthusiasm about raiding We require an attendance rate of at least 90%. We understand things do come up, but we expect you to respect us enough to post out through discord! What we provide to our raiders: Discord Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers A relaxed and social raiding environment Trial Period: Trial period will last roughly 2-3 weeks. In this time, we will be analyzing and gauging how you are doing within the group. Based on this information, trial periods may be increased or decreased depending on how the Officers' believe you are doing. During your trial period, we expect you to be on at least 15 minutes before raid with your food, flasks, and other consumables all ready to go. The most important thing we look at is your attendance; if you are constantly showing up late or are missing each week, expect your trial to be terminated. Required Addons and Programs: Discord RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Loot: Loot will be distributed by Loot Council, which takes attendance, performance, degree of upgrade, and raider status into account. Current Progression: Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M Antorus: 10/11M Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8:00 p.m - 11:00 p.m EST Legion Recruitment Needs: * Mage * Boomkin * Recruiting all exceptional ranged DPS classes. If you aren't one of the classes or specs listed above, but are still interested, please apply! We look at every application and will always consider exceptional players. Legion Minimum Requirements: * 960+ ilvl * 75+ Traits in MS OR 72+ in at least two specs. * Current Mythic Raiding Experience (preferably in line with our current progression) For applications - please apply at: http://tyrannical.wowlaunch.com For further information contact any of the following: Contact(s): * Grimcharm#1383 * Nem#1775 * Zoral#1611 * Klimax#11445Grimcharm150 22h
1d 970 Prot Warr returning for BFA LF H/M Guild 80 Artifact Points in Prot 75 Fury 75 Arms 970 Prot Warrior 3/11 M Antorus 11/11N - 11/11H Antorus 1/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS 5/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV Protection Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild for BFA progression Can provide logs as needed Btag : Darkreven #1325 -Also play Blood DK, DH, and G Druid -Availability is any time after 4:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, with Tuesday and Friday being limited to early morning or after 9 PM EasternDrkreven0 1d
1d LF guild for BFA I am coming back from a short hiatus that started about halfway through ToS. Looking for an active guild to raid heroics with in BFA. I have a hunter, prot paladin, druid (any spec except resto) and am currently leveling a lock and will consider playing any of them, I do favor my hunter and paladin but am also having fun with lock. My availability is any day in the morning before 10am or Fri/Sat any time, though after 7pm-ish would be better. My job has me home at different times so I can't commit to other days. Eastern time of course. ***My wife (hunter) will probably want to join as well though she probably won't be doing much raiding unless the times are early enough*** Ryouice#11303Ryòuice2 1d
1d Death knight lf guild I'm looking for a 2-3 night a week raiding guild. Starting at 830 or after. I play all 3 death knight specs. My blood logs had me consistently in,the 85th percentile before I took paternity leave. I have raided at a mythic level for a long time, and recently changed to a more heroic mindset. Looking for a guild who is at least 11/11hEdmands4 1d
1d <Vengeful Vanguard> 11/11H Hello, we are Vengeful Vanguard, We are currently an 11/11H Antorus raiding guild looking to expand to Mythic, We are looking for a core group of active and mature players for BFA. Server: Stormrage(US) Faction: Alliance Loot Style: Personal We have a Discord Our recent progression is: 11/11H Antorus 9/9H TOS 3/3H TOV 7/7H EN Our raid times are: Group 1 - 7pm - 10pm EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Group 2 - 10:30pm - 1:30am EST Friday/Saturday (Group 1 times is currently not set in stone) Abit about us: We are a mature and active Raiding guild looking to improve our raiding core and become a Mythic raiding group in the near future, We are a loving laid back group looking to chill while still be competitive and hard working. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through Battle Tag: Panda - GM - Pandazillaa#1298 Guildpleb - Recruiter - Guildpleb#1185 Darkprodigy - Recruiter - Prodigy#12848 Thank you for your time, Hope to see you ingame!Darkprodigy1 1d
1d Bloodline 2/11M Recruiting and BFA Bloodline - US - Stormrage Bloodline, formerly Conclave of Conspiracy, is a group of friends that have been raiding together since Wrath. We have taken several breaks and continue to keep coming back. We all love the game and decided to just stay with it from now on. We are breathing new life into our original guild and changed the name so it would be more meaningful as to what we are here for. Bloodline is just that, our raiders, our players our family, we aren't a guild who just has a ton of faces, but one where everyone knows everyone, talks with everyone, farms, raids, dungeon and mythic+ runs with everyone. Bloodline is our legacy and all of our people belong to that bloodline. With that being said we are looking for players that are ready to join us and empower each other to make this legacy stronger. Recruiting We are currently open for recruiting but our most current need is for melee and ranged dps. Although any exceptional players are welcome. *Warlock *Mage *Boomkin, Enh Shaman, ret pally, warrior Raid Days and Times Bloodline is an East Coast raiding team. Our current raid times are Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time. Saturdays is our 2nd group heroic run at the same time 8pm - 11pm Eastern Time Guild Functions As mentioned before we are a tight knit group and enjoy running all kinds of content, ie. transmog runs, High Mythic+ Keystones, achievements, alt leveling, social events for prizes, etc. Contact Us If you are interested in joining or have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convienence. Send an in game message to: Groot BattleID - lolxero#1150 (è is alt code 138) Zavìk BattleID - Zavìk#1323 (ì is alt code 141)Zavík1 1d
1d <Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More <Zeroes to Heroes> We are a community-focused guild located on the US-Stormrage server, since May 14, 2015. We have focused on a welcoming and friendly environment of like-minded people who play World of Warcraft. Our community has experienced massive growth over the past few years and we encourage you to come join in the fun! ZTH offers experiences for every level of player; pet collector to hardcore raider, we have just what you are looking for! We hold community events, guild contests, and field seven raid teams! We also offer two alt guilds and a Horde guild. A community this large always has something going on. We utilize guild chat, the guild calendar, and Discord to let everyone know what is going on. We encourage our members to engage with each other and play the game together. Raiding Several of our raid teams may sponsor an open raid during a specified night of the week. These runs are used to help our members see end-game content and foster a sense of community. It also helps get everyone AOTC and raid-specific mounts! These are open to all members with appropriate gear for the content. As always, these are first come, first serve. We have a total of seven raid teams within our community; we have a team raiding every single night of the week. Every level of progression is represented; whether you are looking for a group to do LFR with or Cutting Edge Mythic progression, we have a team. Our teams are always recruiting! Scroll down to the link below to view the raid teams and recruitment information. Even if your class or spec is not listed, feel free to reach out anyway! Mythic + Dungeons This highly popular content has been a big hit within our community. Come make some friends to run keys with, whether it’s getting your weekly 15’s done or pushing the boundaries of what is possible to complete! Recent Community Events Azeroth Awards: Act out your favorite movie scene in three shots for community vote and prizes! #Buddybirds: Raid teams helping others, who don’t have much time to play the game, get their Violet Spellwings from heroic Argus. Guild Survivor: Think you are the best of the best? Test yourself on a DJ vs ZtH competition using strategy, skill, and keeping yourself from being blown up by mines. Garment Games: Who has the best transmog sets from Death Jesters and Zeroes to Heroes! We will have multiple themes with prizes given for matching the theme. Come join us for the fun and may the transmogs be ever in your favor! 1st Place price 100k Gold and many other great prizes donated by the raid teams of both guilds. Upcoming Community Events ZtH 3-year Anniversary: Every year we celebrate the birth of our guild. The community sponsors several events and ends with a For the Alliance! achievement run. Glory of the Legion Raider: Weekly runs for people to achieve Glory of the Legion Raider and earn their mounts.Raid Teams and Guild Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit How to Join We are always looking to add more players to our community and guild family. Contact one of our members in-game to join the community! Players ranked Veteran or higher can invite.Sparty116 1d
1d <Mars> Famed Slayer Oriented Guild LF DPS <Mars> is a Guild focused on achieving Famed Slayer title in BFA. (Top 100 Alliance Guilds to clear current tier on Mythic). Server: Stormrage Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday: 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Who we are: We are a group of competent, like-minded, adept raiders. We focus on bettering ourselves with each boss attempt until we succeed. We understand mythic progression entails wipes, however, we seek to quickly understand the reason for the wipe and obtain a better result the next attempt until we accomplish our goal. If you do not have the mindset, or aptitude, to progress with a Slayer oriented guild please do not apply. We have a solid core of tanks and healers going into BFA and are only seeking individuals who want to main a DPS role. We re-evaluate class/spec after each tier is complete to allow for alts/main swapping in the next tier, however, during progression in a tier no one will be allowed to change mains unless absolutely required by a boss mechanic. What we are Looking for: Havoc Demon Hunters, Balance Druids, Elemental or Enhancement Shamans, and Mages (all specs). We are always willing to consider any other exceptional DPS. What We Can Offer You: A guild full of competent, dedicated, and skilled raiders. We are not elitist; however, we do expect each player to perform proficiently in their assigned role. If you are not continuously seeking to improve yourself, please do not apply. What We Expect: 90% Attendance. While we know that life happens, raiders positions are determined not only on ability but accountability as well. Input. If there is something we could be doing better, we expect our raiders to tell us just as we would tell themApplication Process: If we have not scared you away with the above, we would welcome your application. The Discord application process allows us to carefully evaluate each raider to make sure we have the best lineup to push Slayer. Apply Here: https://discord.gg/AgxDaM7 AND Contact: Septu#11726 Jarux#11102 Zerker#1375Justdead5 1d
1d Resurgence <11/11H> LF DPS/Healer <Resurgence> 11/11H is a brand new raiding guild looking for members to fill our core group to finish out Legion, as well as expand into BFA. The guild was founded by close knit group of friends, all with previous heroic/mythic experience, who wanted to run a guild the right way. We are currently recruiting all specs/classes, especially DPS (DH/Ret/Ele/Warlock)! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 Server Time (EST). 950+ ilvl and H ABT experience is preferred (looking to jump into mythic fairly quick). For more information, please add JHR#1281 or Balson#11711Balsön3 1d
1d Looking for guild and friends . Brand new Looking for guild and friends. Brand new player. currently level 11 rogue. Bought battle for azeroth. Looking to gear up and make a badass toon. Lonely playing by self. I like active guildsYujibaki0 1d
1d LF Friends and Guild! Returning player LF Friendly people to play with and a guild that enjoys raiding and mythic + ! Anyone who wants to play leave a msg :) i quit after all my friends did but i want a new start on this realm so ya ! I will be transferring my warrior from horde later but for now im just leveling a new toon ^^Camerzz2 1d
1d GS Gaming <A> Family Friendly Guild LFM GS Gaming (Alliance) is openly recruiting in preparation for the Battle for Azeroth Expansion. About us: GS Gaming is a place where gamers from all over the world can come and find a place they can call home no matter their beliefs or background. Our community is a place where people can come game together, grow together, and build relationships that will last a lifetime. While initially an Uther based Horde guild, we are now branching out to Alliance with fully dedicated leadership that transferred from Horde. We push for positivity and community building primarily with guild chat you don't even mind your children reading. Current Status: Growing! We have several 110's running mythics and helping others level new mains in preparation for the expansion. We are here to build lasting in-game relationships helping others enjoy what looks to be another exciting journey starting in August. We have a very active Discord of all sorts of people and interests not even limited to World of Warcraft! Plans: While no dates are final, we do plan evening raids with days/times still to be determined. Mythics are a certainly with others taking interest in pvp activities, achievements, and just plain leveling and socializing. It's a hodgepodge of activity in a positive atmosphere. Expectations of Members: Help us continue our warm and welcoming community. We have an open invitation to those of you wanting a home. Request for invitation: look for anyone in GS Gaming for an invite. Specifically, you can send a tell to Noellemarie, Ghandemel, Spiggum, Crunder. You can always find us in the Guild Finder as well. https://www.godsquadwow.comSpiggum0 1d
1d (A) Enhance shammy LF raiding guild. Hi, I've played the game for quite a long time, since release to be exact. I was absent for most of Draenor, and came back late for Legion, but still got a bit done. I'm 11/11 H ABT at the moment (finished on my monk in Jan) looking to have a steady raiding schedule that steers far from LFR.Dirtyroach0 1d
1d [A] Wrath WHO WE ARE. We are an AOTC Guild. We are semi hardcore, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 11 PM EST. We are a blended community of old and new friends. WHAT WE EXPECT. Heroic progression experience. Class and game knowledge. A great attitude and a sense of humor. WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT FROM US. A great community of friends who consistently strive to perform well. We are all about progression and killing new bosses, but we also love to have a great time together. LOOKING FORWARD. With BFA on the horizon, we are trying to build a larger team in anticipation of mythic progression. While our raid times are currently T/R 8-11 PM EST, we are considering adding a third night (Wednesday) to our progression schedule. CURRENT NEEDS. Melee DPS Warrior Rogue Death Knight Ranged DPS S Priest Hunter Potentially in need of a tank, and we will always accept exceptional players who will be dedicated to contributing to our community. COMMUNICATION In game: Clayler Aldous Darkcrowpnoy Battle.net: Laken#1667 Zanra#1531 Darkcrowpnoi#1310Clayler7 1d
1d 978 DH tank / 970 dps OS lfg 10/11m experienced as tank, haven't seen argus yet. Looking for a guild staying alliance and has a consistent and stable roster, I have a very long history of raiding and I'm looking for a place with the initiative, determination and capability to push cutting edge every tier come BFA. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/avocado There is my logs, if you have any questions you can message me ingame either via mail, whisper or btag. Meekuh#1354Avocado1 1d
2d LFM Phase-3 Argus/BFA 10:30-1am est T/W/Th Updated: 6/7/2018 ill try to keep it as simple as possible. <Continuum> Currently 10/11M Antorus, looking for 1 or 2 players for our Mythic for Argus Progression. If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you. Raid times: Late night 10:30pm-1:00am(EST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week), optional run on monday for alts and legendaries. Recruitment Needs Top priority for us: RANGE DPS RESTO SHAMAN with good logs Any TANK with OS dps / DPS with OS tank both work. Any healer to be considered must have good parses/experience/Viable Off-spec for Farm content Any Range dps must have competitive parses. Any competent players are welcome to apply, we will consider everyone. Trial There is a 2 week period of trial after you join the guild, mainly to avoid guild hopping, and to establish if we are a good fit, nothing out of the ordinary. We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale. We have been playing a bit of Dauntless as of late. If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Or contact: Ramix#11657 Pucho#1617 Have a nice day.Ascardio209 2d
2d 975 Mage LF Guild 975 Mage LF Guild to get cutting edge before BFA. Looking for guilds that raid any day between 8 PM server and 12 AM server. Looking for guilds that are atleast 6/11 M ABT and are continuing to push for cutting edge for BFA. Also looking to progress through BFA and get cutting edge as well. Add my btag or leave a comment, thanks. Btag - dismal#1526Stryck0 2d
2d LF Herioc/Mythic Raid Guild for BFA Like the title says I'm looking for a herioc/mythic raid guild for BFA my raid times are really any day between 7-10pm EST/Server. On weekends could go to 11pm most likely. As I have been tanking all xpac I haven't chosen a dps main for BFA so I'm up for filling a certain role that is needed. My btag is : Haz#11909Häz0 2d
2d Late night weekend raiding guild (A) 6/11 M <Talk Nerdy To Me> @ US-Stormrage [Alliance] About us We're a late night guild full of all types of players which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules outside of raid, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily by, this may not be the guild for you. If you are to join us, we supply food and repairs to all of our members. With help of our members we also supply flasks and potions. The only thing we ask is you have your own rune. Raiding hours Team Scissor Me Timbers. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 11:55pm to 3:00am EST. (With the possibility of raiding til 4am on some nights.) We are a semi casual raid team. Since we only raid 6 hours a week it is fairly important that our players are able to attend 80% of raids a month. Even though we are semi causal the goal is always to push mythic content and down bosses. Loot system We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items, such as tier and trinkets. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier and trinkets first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge efforts. They are the ones who always benefit the most! One thing to always expect from our guild is we will always have a raid or something to do on these nights. We never give up and we strive to keep us going any way possible. Recruiting If you are interested, you can add me in game at Chantell#11498 for team Scissors or you can apply at our website http://talknerdytome.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. :) We also accept all players as socials. App is not required to be a social member.Tickledpínk56 2d
2d 966 MM hunter LF Mythic raid Title pretty much explains it Looking for a raid team that is starting or is currently progressing Mythic. Competent with my class just looking to kill pixel bosses and have a good time doing it. Currently maining alliance but willing to make the switch to horde for the right group of people. Spec: MM/BM Prog:11/11H Time: 5pm-12pm PST would be a good window Days: 2-4 Contact info: Btag: Flintshot#1766 Discord: Flintshot#6158Flintshot3 2d
2d Looking for Raiding guild Looking for friendly players to join in a Raiding environment, i dont really care about the progression i have up to 5/11 H on Atnorus on another toon. Please reply if your looking for ranged damage On Storm RageSydnei2 2d
3d [A][Stormrage]<Lifeline> Building for BFA About us! We are a brand new guild, looking for players regardless of class and spec! Those of us in the guild have experienced end game raiding since Vanilla WoW. Lifeline is made up of raiders who have done Heroic and Mythic Raids.  We are currently recruiting for our core raid team and those who are preparing to enter BFA. We would like to build a team to not only tackle heroic, but also push mythic content. We are building now so we can get to know one another before BFA launches! Raid Times:  Currently, we will be Raiding Tuesday and Wednesday Nights at 8PM Server Time for ~3 hours. This is for both current content and BFA as pre-patch and the new expac rolls out. We will be running Mythic + on a regular basis, especially on the weekends Recruitment for current raiding teams: Seeing as we are a new guild - we will take and all types of player (experienced/new tanks, DPS, and healers) Why join Lifeline? We value many things in this guild. We consider the guild to be our second family: the part of the family with raid progression in mind. Although we are a laid-back guild, we know when to get serious to get bosses down. When not raiding we just like to have fun; mythics, gearing alts, doing old content and just hanging out. Please be respectful, sociable, willing to contribute to the guild and take constructive criticism when necessary. We are seeking members who plan to remain dedicated to the guild with whatever schedule you have. Toxic Behavior and Drama within the guild is unacceptable and actions will be taken against the offender. Want to Join? If you would like more information about the guild, please message an officer in the guild, leave a comment below or contact myself in game. Battle Tags: Tukaya#1215 Daemagor#1708Zharuul0 3d
3d <Salt Mines> LF RDPS Salt Mines (11/11H) is a smaller semi-hardcore raiding guild looking for ranged DPS for BFA. We are not currently raiding, but our raid times for BFA will be Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 8-11pm EST where Wednesdays are optional. We are pretty active on Discord and use that for comms. Salt Mines also runs M+ and does transmog competitions. Feel free to add my btag Aqua264#1475 if you have questions or are interested in joining ^_^Astynome0 3d
3d [A] Tank/DPS and 2 Heals LF Mythic Team Hello! I am mainly a tank currently in the process of switching from Guardian Druid to Vengeance DH. My husband is a Holy/Disc Priest, and our friend is a Resto Shaman. Although I'd prefer to tank, I understand that most established raid groups already have long time dedicated tanks. I am 100% willing to tank as a back up, or a 3rd tank until a spot opens up. But eventually my goal is to tank. We are looking to raid weekdays, no longer than 7 hours a week preferably. But we are willing to be flexible for the right fit. My husband and I took breaks for most of this expansion, but in previous expansions we have usually gotten a few mythic bosses down each tier. Me: Snow#15658 Husband: Brad#13728 My Logs: Guardian/Feral Druid 965ish https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/snowfeather Vengeance DH 958 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/vaewynn Assassination Rogue 955ish https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/ravenwhisper Healer's Logs: Holy/Disc Priest 966 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/sacredgnome Resto Shaman 961 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/hexluth%C3%B4r#rankingmetric=hpsSparklepoof2 3d
3d 962 Boomkin LF Raiding Guild Hi Everyone. Seems with BFA around the corner it's hard to find a guild that's still raiding or even still around.I have a long history of raiding and have been around since vanilla. I still would like to tackle a few more bosses in Antorus, but I do want to find that perfect home before BFA rolls out. Here is some previous experience: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 3/3H TOV 5/10M Nighthold 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras 11/11H and 2/11M Antorus I am available all 7 days around 5pm up to midnight EST. Look forward to hearing from you. Contact me anytime at Ibby#11931Ibbi8 3d
3d [A]Disc Priest LF raiding guild for BfA Hello all! I've recently purchased BfA and boosted a priest on the server. Looking to play disc next expansion. Would like to find a mythic raiding guild. I wasn't able to raid a ton of mythic this expansion due to a new job (which caused me to unsub for a while) and multiple guilds breaking up that I had joined. Looking to raid 2-3 days a week(can be more if needed), no later than 11:00pm EST. I always come to raid prepared with flasks, food, gems, and enchants. Have a mic and I'm not afraid to offer input or speak up when needed. I can take constructive criticism well. 30 years old so you don't have to worry about immaturity from me. Reply here if interested! Thanks!Scarecroboat1 3d
3d [A&H] <Ex Inferno> is LF you! Looking for a place to call your home? The last guild you’ll ever have to join? Look no further than <Ex Inferno>, an 18+ gaming community with over a decade of presence in World of Warcraft! We have players on both the thriving Horde side (Area 52) and the budding Alliance side (Stormrage). Come together on our very active Discord to group with a plethora of other players doing whatever you love to do; mythic+, raiding, PvP, achieves, collecting, farming, flying in circles in Dalaran while you chat aimlessly for hours about nothing—whatever! You’ll find like minded people here to do it with you! Or pop into one of the many other games our community plays! Not a raider? Not a problem! Ex Inferno isn’t just for the raiding community. We’re open to anyone looking to play with some great people! We’re especially great for those who want to play on both the Horde and Alliance side with familiar faces on each, though playing both factions is not required. Interested in raiding? Team Pink [H] Wed 8:30 - 10 pm EST Friday 8:30 - 11:30 pm EST 1/11M Heroic progression – The working man’s progression raid. Team Green [H] Mon/Tues 8:30 - 11 pm EST 4/11M Mythic progression – Have fun. Play hard. Personal accountability. Team Red [H] Fri/Sat 9 pm – 12 am EST 5/11M Mythic progression – Hold my beer and watch this! Team Orange [H] Wed/Thu 8:30 – 11 pm EST Flexible progression - the fun, learning team! Team Purple [A] TBD (Most likely Thu 8 pm – 12 am EST) No progression. Forming in BfA – One night stand. Can’t find a team that meets your time and/or playstyle? Ex Inferno is always open to new raid teams! Contact an officer for details! Head over to exinferno.com to see what we’re up to and, while you’re there, grab the link to our Discord server! Everyone is welcome to come in and chat! Want some more information or are interested in joining? Here’s how to contact me! Battlenet: iamadecoy#1447 Discord: Ytesia#1692 Or join our Discord and ping us with an @Officer tag. An officer will get back to you for chatting ASAP!Ytesiia17 3d
3d Former Mythic Raider LF Guild in BFA Former mythic raider looking for a guild in BFA. Preferably a 2-3 day guild that is pushing for CE. I have been playing wow since classic and have been raiding since late MOP. I raided in multiple mythic teams in Legion but due do medical issues I had to take a prolonged break. When I returned I have just pugged heroics and did mythic+ although I have 5/11M experience in ABT. My Btag is Jake#12141 Legion experience: 7/7M EN 11/11M NH 7/9M TOS 5/11M ABT Here are some recent logs from pugging ABT https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/rom%C3%BBlus Tos logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/kuulazurin#rankingzone=13 I am open to faction and realm transfer.Romûlus3 3d
3d <Disgruntled>[A] AOTC Casual Raiding <Disgruntled> is a casual raid guild with a strong focus on high fun, low drama, and downing bosses. We expect raiders to know their stuff, but we also all help each other improve. We're an adult only guild with a sense of humor to match. We're very active even outside of our raid days doing Mythic+ dungeons each week. We use Discord as our voice platforms. Even though that we took down Heroic Argus, we are still doing Heroic runs weekly and throwing in some other activities like ABT Achievement Runs. We do a full Normal clear each week for pantheon trinkets and alts/catch-up. Several members of a raid team took break once we downed Heroic Argus, so we building back up to get him down again. We are very much looking ahead to BFA. We are looking for members who will be with us for the long haul and be part of our core raid team next expansion. No experience necessary, just a sense of humor and a chill approach to killing bosses. ___________ Current Raid Schedule: Progression Raid - Tuesday and Wednesday from 9PM until 12AM server time (Eastern) Alt/Bonus Raid - Friday from 9PM until 12AM server time (Both progression and bonus raids use Master Loot to avoid wasting tier tokens. Loot is distributed on a straight /roll. No loot council, DKP, or other overhead.) ___________ For current content: Currently Recruiting all roles ( primarily looking for as many amazing damage dealers as we can get, tank and healers who are happy flexing to dps as needed are welcome as well) Would love more fun highly skilled raiders to join out Heroic team and we would be happy to work with up and coming characters for Normal. For BFA: All specs, levels, and classes welcome. We expect people to have a flexible attitude as we move into the next expansion. We figure out the raid roles and composition after everyone hits 120 and lets us know what role they want to play. Many of our members are working on leveling alts, so new players will be able to team up with more experienced players to learn the ropes. Social/Casual members are welcome, especially people who are interested in getting into raiding eventually. No experience necessary. ___________ If you are interested in hearing more feel free to message me at VodensEye (Voden#1335) or Discord (voden#0790). Note: We like for interested players to listen in or join one of our raids before coming into the guild. We want you to be sure you are a good fit for our community and enjoy raiding with us.Vodenseye70 3d
3d Simplicite Sales! Simplicite (A) Korgath 9/9M 10/10M 118 US, 388 World! 11/11M 104 US, 322 World! Mythic ABT kills now available! This will be a price per boss payment or in sets (1-5, 1-7,etc.). We are able to sell every boss at this time, Argus is currently without mount but eventually mount will be available. Please contact me for dates/times! Btag can he found down below! We are also able to sell Mythic KJ kills (can do all of ToS) if there is any interest! We are also able to sell The Chosen runs for ToV as well. Heroic Sells would occur every Thursday evening, 6:30 central (server) time. Guarantee you will be the only person for your tier piece that we are selling to that run. The Argus kill will allow for quest completion for the new leggo ring, as well as a chance for Aman'Thul (arcano 2.0) or your specs pantheon trinket. This is ran on personal loot by 965+ilvl 11/11M raiders. Potential to be traded a lot of gear! The Gul’dan Mount sale is also on Thursday evenings (we can do it other days as well just need notice!) right before the heroic run. The mount has a 100% drop rate on Mythic! This will end come BFA! For prices along with other conditions, please add me! Fizzyelf#11113 Thank you for your time and we look forward to helping gear you!Taehee27 3d
3d Seal Team Six Inch Exclusive Gnome/Dwarf ONLY guild running rbgs nightly. Hero leads and high xp players having some half pint fun and helping mates get better. Join us as we move into Stormrage! PvP experience desired not required.Figurines0 3d
3d Immortality <A> 11/11M LFM! Hello! <Immortality> is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004, and still have the drive to progress through all Mythic content. Kill videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyPFOV7D7uIyXEaAgAr1kw We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to reach Cutting Edge each tier, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. It's a game after all, and we love playing this game. The majority of us have been here since the beginning and are still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time ► What we expect from you: Attendance Artifact traits up to date and weekly Mythic + Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions Knowing boss strategies before we get there. We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST OPTIONAL Sunday farm/alt run 8:00pm est - 10/11pm est. ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank None ■ Melee DPS None ■ Range DPS Ele with Resto OS and more ■ Healer Resto Shaman ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ► Sales Heroic Antorus sales take place on Sunday at 8pm server. Feel free to contact us for gold pricing. More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. For immediate consideration, add Witchywich#1440 or Krinard#1968 for more information! you can also drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergia154 3d
3d Mythic Antorus Sales/Carry <Consequence> is now selling Mythic Antorus runs: Packages (ML): CURRENT SALE OFFERS: 2M - 5/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* 4M - 9/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* 7M - 11/11 Mythic Antorus + Loot* (no mount) 3M - Mythic Argus + Loot* (no mount) Schedule (Eastern): ABT: Tues 8:45pm - 12:00AM Details: *In-game currency only* No item level requirements There is a 20% deposit to reserve a spot. You will receive all base 960 loot and tier tokens for your main spec and any WF/TF loot we do not need. Next available run: Tuesday May 29th Contact Bacon at Bacon#1596Moarbacon23 3d