Stormrage

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
5m AOTC Rsham LF new home Greeting all who read. I am a 969 AOTC shaman (since firelands Cata) who is in search of a new home. Over the xpacs of wow I raid lead in my guild that unfortunately has come to its end. Now I am searching for my next spot to post up and play. I have played many classes over the years and coem BFA I will be focusing my shaman. Currently I am 1/11M (didn't really touch mythic) this xpac but am looking to attack in in BFA. I am a PST player so ideally the guild raids no earlier then 9pm PST (12am EST). Please feel free to contact me via post here or Btag Replay#11442. I have some logs from heroic progress and my mythic kill but am willing to answer any other questions as needed! Have a great Day!Yeagz4 5m
10m 964 hunter looking for Raid 964 BM hunter looking for guild Ally only who has active roster. im 2/11m Current io link https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Tokagawa Wow Progress https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Tokagawa I am looking for a large active, mature and friendly guild to do 5 mans and raid with. I have extensive raid experience, going back to Vanilla on various toons Hunter & resto druid along with a few others. I raided the expac on 2 different hunters one horde and one ally at times (due to lego luck and to play both factions) I raided in hard core top 100 guilds in the past but don't have the time for hard core raiding anymore but still enjoy raiding.Tokagawa15 10m
32m Reroll War, LF raid for BFA/Ant Hello there, I just currently boosted a Dwarf Warrior on Stormrage. My hunter is 2/11M, but I want to play Warrior in BFA. I'm looking for a good group of people to raid with in the long run. Leave me a messageIronware4 32m
54m 11/11M, 13+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Ranged DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 11/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: Monk, Warrior, DK Melee: DH, Monk Ranged: Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shaman Healer: Monk, Shaman -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette118 54m
1h Tilted Halos 5/11M Recruiting! ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage. We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking. Legion Progression: 7/7H EN 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release) 0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break 11/11H Antorus 5/11M Antorus Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic. We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting! Currently recruiting: High: Boomkin Fire/Frost Mage Medium: Marks Hunter Low: Resto Druid Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! Cel#1893 - Guild Leader We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview. Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.Celi115 1h
1h 959 Rogue LF H/Mythic Raiding Guild Hello all! I'm currently looking a guild to raid with throughout the rest of legion and into BFA. I'm a returning player that in the beginning of the expansion was pushing M EN quickly. The guild decided to transfer to H Illidan just a few weeks into the expansion and I didn't want to leave but lost motivation after putting effort into the guild and the group leaving so early. I'm looking to get back into progression and clear what I can of Mythic. I'm preferably looking for a guild that is already 11/11 H as I have already been completing Antorus H in PuGs. A little about myself, I am a super competative raider that likes to compete at the highest level I can in everything I can do. I've been playing since BC where I cleared through Relequary before Wrath. In Wrath I completed Undying Acieve as multiple roles on multiple Occasions. I was part of the server second Yogg-Saron on the Lightninghoof server in the guild Cadia. After Wrath I took a break until WoD where I played casually, just completing everything on Heroic. Im looking to make a return into Mythics. These are my Logs for EN. In heroic I ranged anywhere from 86% up to 96%. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15714799/10/ Please feel free to add me to talk anytime. Ande#1861Decéiver3 1h
1h New Player Seeks Active, Close-knit Guild I've recently restarting playing WoW after having taken a break since Cataclysm, and while I'm having a blast catching up on content, most of my friends have since given up the game for good. I'm a patient, mature player looking to join an active, friendly guild on Stormrage with an active guild chat and Discord. Bonus points if your members play other games outside of WoW, as I'm always looking for new co-op and team-based multiplayer games to play. I realize that I have a long way to go before I reach endgame, but I'm looking forward to making new friends.Ashelys1 1h
1h 968 H Pally Looking for a mythic progression guild. Available Tues-Wednesday anytime. Add me on battlenet Laeaddor#1119Linixx2 1h
1h 970 Prot Pally 5/11M LF Mythic Guild Can raid on any day at night. Logs / IO AvailableDavight1 1h
3h <Allies of the Light> lfm! <Allies of the Light> is recruiting active members who enjoy acting as a guild and helping each other out. Looking for people who enjoy responding in guild chat and joining in on events or the random mythic. This is a casual/social guild that is looking for like-minded individuals to join the family. Raid team is fairly new - tues/thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm est. Casual and relaxed environment, patience required. Could use more raiders in all roles! Only ask that you listen, learn, and continue to improve each week =) I was a gm for 4 years before deciding to take some time and have a life outside of WoW. When I returned, I tried a handful of guilds and was sadly disappointed with how un-guild-like guilds are today. I am determined to make this a fun place to spend your free time with a group of friends that are always here. For more information please send me (Forestdawn) a tell either in-game or on bnet@Serenity12613, can also whisper Onatah if I'm not around! PS: We use discord <3Forestdawn0 3h
9h 11/11M ALT Prot/Ret Pally LF Mythic Team 11/11M raider on main 4/11M on this 962 pally Prot/Ret just looking for a spot on pally. 90's+ logs in heroic Cobra9#1786ßoss0 9h
9h 9/11M Late night 1a-4a Wed-Fri <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 9/11M. About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Wed/Thur/Fri 1:00am - 4:00am EST --- This is the Server's time as well. Currently Recruiting: Ranged DPS that can pull a minimum of 1.7 million ST. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekerrz3 9h
9h 7/11M Morning guild LF DPS Hello, <Bonus Stage> is looking for skilled players to fill out our core. We are in need of 2 experienced DPS of any class. We raid Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm EST. If you have good logs and are at least 3/11M please apply at http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/index.php?gid=502332Chaoshuman1 9h
9h 8/11M[A]Brannigans Raiders Sun/Mon 10-1EST Currently recruiting: All dps classes please add! need pretty much every class. About us: We are a laid-back, yet focused group of 20+ friends with a semi-hardcore raiding mindset planning to go decently far in Antorus. We strive to clear content in a reasonable time and better ourselves to get those sweet orange parses. Many of our members have extensive end-game raiding experience and are happy to help other members of the guild perform to the best of their ability in order to clear content more quickly and efficiently. Outside of raid, we have active members that run mythic+ and other content on a regular basis. Raid times: Sunday and Monday at 10:00PM-1:00AM server time (EST). There is a normal/heroic run held on Friday, or Saturday at the same time that is completely optional. Current progress: 8/11M Antorus • 7/7 M EN • 2/3 M ToV • 5/10 M NH • 5/9 M ToS Expectations: We expect you to attend the full duration of raid on Sunday and Monday; this includes being in Discord and logging in about 15 minutes prior to raid time to help with summons and clearing trash so that we’re ready to go at 10:00. Addons should be updated to their latest versions. As we are trying to push mythic content with a consistent group of 20+ people, regular attendance is a priority! Raid materials (food/flasks/pots/enchants/vantus runes etc) are provided to full time raiders and you should have these ready prior to pulling. We do expect you to be able to pull numbers adequate for the current content, but we are more than happy to help you analyze your logs and suggest areas of improvement for progression. Addons: RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras are required. There is no setup necessary for the first two addons and only minimal setup necessary for WA. Communication: We use Discord for raid, hanging out, and posting pictures of our corgis. We encourage all players to reach out and contact. If interested please reply here or contact SHPanda#11157 in game to discuss!Arthaxs38 9h
9h <No Sympathy> Sa/Su 7-10p 1/11M Dps/Heal Hey there ladies and gents on Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is recruiting a healer and dps for Antorus. Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for mythic Antorus. We are 1/11 M Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. Mythic+ dungeons are done throughout the week. Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 950+ (equipped) An experienced raid healer (Hoping for a Resto Shammy/MW Monk) An experienced off-tank with dps main What is expected of you: Attendance is mandatory. We raid 2 days a week. Rl happens and we understand, of course, but we ask that you let an officer or the GM know if you can't make it. Calendar invites also go out, so that's another way to log if you can or can't come. Drama is in no way, shape, or form tolerated. A good sense of humor though- is a must. Winky face. Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or leave a message on here. I check this every day. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy70 9h
10h <Progression> 10/11M LF Members Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Antorus. High Priority: Warlock Boomkin Priest Death Knight Resto Shaman H Palidan Hunter TLDR: Progression is a 10/11M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid Leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid Officer - Rohhan#11398 https://www.progression-stormrage.com/ Community Activities: Saturday - Alt Raids 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M T20 - 7/9M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we have been hitting the ground running and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì470 10h
10h [US][A][Stormrage] <Mile High Madness> Hi! <Mile High Madness> is a new guild on Stormrage focused on bringing people together in a welcoming environment in preparation for BfA. We will not tolerate toxicity/bad attitudes/disrespect! We plan on staying around 20-50 players to stay cohesive. We have a dedicated discord server and the mods in place to get to ball rolling. We are currently focused on building a team environment and leveling new mains/getting profs in order for BfA. The end game is to have a cohesive guild for raid progression in BfA. If you are new/seasoned/young/older and don't mind a start up guild and like the idea of not being just a number consider <MHM>. Battletag - Ckyr6#1467Çkyrx0 10h
10h <Friendly Banter> 11/11M US150 RECRUITING <Friendly Banter> is a tight knit group of friends with very solid and experienced leadership. We pride ourselves on having a friendly atmosphere and downing content at a competitive level without putting in an excessive amount of hours (9 hours/week). Outside of raid times, we are always hanging out in discord, doing alt/achievement runs, and playing other games together (Overwatch, D3, PUBG, LoL, etc.). We are currently holding open recruitment to bolster our roster in preparation for BFA. Current Raid Times: Tuesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST) Wednesday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST) **Thursday: 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM (EST)** **For the rest of this expansion, Thursdays are optional. We usually do old raids for achievements or play other games together. We will be raiding Thursdays again as soon as BFA starts.** Currently Recruiting: -All Classes Contacts: -Guild Master: EmailSupport#1938 (IGN: Ivanzoom) -Officer: Ciscely#1197 (IGN: Ciscely) Feel free to reach out to either of us, or apply on our website! :-) Official Website: https://friendlybanter.apexmega.com/ WoWProgress Page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Friendly+BanterCiscely8 10h
10h [A] SoliloQuy Recruiting 6/11M Soliloquy was founded in February 2016 on korgath - Alliance, transfered to Stormrage in late 2017. We are a mythic raiding guild with a 9 hour weekly raiding schedule: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 11:00PM-2:00AM (EST - Server Time). We are currently looking to fill a few spots on our current mythic roster, as well as bolster our ranks for BFA. A welcoming guild to new players, we provide a relaxed and fun atmosphere for all guild members. If you have previous raid experience, a new raider or someone who is looking for a team that has the patience to help shape you into the player you want to be, then this may be the right guild for you. Whether you want to focus on mythic+, just socialize or if you want to expand your raid horizon for a raid team that ensures your time spent in game is spent seeing content, there is the place for you. A guild is only as strong as the team behind it, we value our community, where each individual is a valued member. No guild, small or large, can progress over the long run without a dedicated community who believe in the goals and are driven to achieve them. Current Progression 7/7H 5/7M EN 3/3H 2/3M TOV 10/10H 3/10M NH 9/9H 5/9M TOS 11/11H 6/11M ATBT Currently Recruiting (Mythic Progression Team): Tank: N/A Melee: Warrior, Shaman, DH Ranged: SPriest Healer: N/A We welcome applications from both raiders and non-raiders. We are always looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply, even if your class isn't listed. What we offer you: A relaxed but focused raid environment that clears content as it becomes available. A fair loot system, currently we use loot council (RCLootcouncil) . We are here to kill big bad bosses, loot is the reward not the reason we raid. A relaxed but social guild overall. A community where a lot of people have enough game knowledge to help you out whenever needed - whatever the subject. What we require from you: High level of attendance. It is very important that you are able commit to our raiding schedule. We don't require 100 % attendance though so IRL interfering at times is expected and accepted. Come prepared to raids with knowledge of tactics and consumables. Ability to think on your feet on how to adapt to new content/encounters. Be motivated to improve and keep up to date with your class. A working headset with microphone. Maintain a positive attitude, and respect your guild-mates. During raids it's important you can take criticism without getting offended, stand for some friendly banter, stay mature, but also know when it's time to put on your raid face and focus. If you have any questions or would like to join you can reach the GM(Xider) at Colehingley#1910. Or whisper in game Leader: Xider Officers: Bainson, Healadinz, NikorosRedmaine2 10h
10h <Resurgence> Recruiting for H ABT and BFA! <Resurgence> [US A Stormrage] looking for members to fill our core group to finish out Legion, as well as expand into BFA. We are currently recruiting both ranged dps (all, but mainly boomkin/warlock), a Tank, and a healer (pref pally/druid/priest), but will accept all exceptional players!. Current Progression is 11/11 N 4/11H. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 Server Time (EST). 935+ ilvl and N ABT experience is preferred. For more information, please add JHR#1281Alphaleet2 10h
11h Immortality <A> 10/11M LFM! Hello! <Immortality> is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004, and still have the drive to progress through all Mythic content. Kill videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyPFOV7D7uIyXEaAgAr1kw We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to reach Cutting Edge, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. It's a game after all, and we love playing this game. The majority of us have been here since the beginning and are still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Artifact traits up to date and weekly Mythic + Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions Knowing boss strategies before we get there. We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST OPTIONAL Sunday farm/alt run 8:30pm est - 10/11pm est. ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank ■ Melee DPS WW Monk ■ Range DPS ■ Healer ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. ** For immediate consideration, add Witchywich#1440 or Krinard#1968 for more information! you can also drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergia139 11h
11h 975 Aff lock looking for mythic raiding guild Hey, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild for mythic antorus due to schedule incompatibilities with my previous one. I've downed Antorus bosses up to Mythic Kin'Garoth (skipping HC and PK) and have experience with Mythic Varimathras. My objective is to down Mythic Argus and earn Cutting Edge by carrying my own weight and pushing myself to be the very best I can. My logs aren't hard to find, I raided with Split Infinity and Adventurer. For health reasons, I am unable to speak, but my hearing works just fine.Augustoc9 11h
11h 968 ret pally with 960 OS lf mythic team 968 ret pally with 965 prot and holy OS. I main ret but do tank often. Holy is still new to be but i am getting there. Looking for a mythic raid team. Guild i was in had no aspirations to run mythic and stopped raiding weeks ago. I am not done would love to jump into mythic and i am always pushing key runs. Link to my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/ianbella Have been playing for 12yrs. Started on silvermoon mained a hunter for a long long time. Came over when my guild wanted a bigger server. But the guild disbanded over drama. Have always raided and have run teams during LK and cata. Always strive to be the best and improve in any way possible. Any questions feel free to askIanbella2 11h
11h 972 Feral Druid 5/11M LFG Hello everyone, I'm looking for a raiding guild to go into BFA strong with. I'm a good learner and I can pull my own weight and always willing to improve, also enjoy being in a guild that pushes everyone to improve. I'm also into doing high keys, so that's a plus too. Mainly only looking for a two day raiding guild, three tops. I also go to college so I try to balance everything perfectly. I main Feral but I have a Boomkin off-spec which is 974 which I don't roughly play that much, but I have decent experience on. I'm currently in Dalaran-US but I can server/faction change if needed. I also have a few friends that are really good players as well that could tag along if more are needed for the roster. They consist of a good Boomie/Resto Druid, Ret Paladin and a Blood DK/Fury Warrior. If you have any questions, please add me on: BNET: MatiasD#11630. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dalaran/mirotic Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/dalaran/Mirotic Discord: Miro#7691 Have a nice day.Mirotic5 11h
11h 957 Hunter looking for Guild! Evening Stormrage! I am looking for an active, social guild that raids weekdays between 7-10. I have AOTC, and I am looking for a team that has Heroic on Farm. Not really interested in Mythic at this point.Solinarii3 11h
12h <Sweat Equity> 11/11H Recruiting for BfA! Hello everyone! We are Sweat Equity, a chill group of friends looking for people who want to kill raid bosses, push mythic keys, and play with other like minded people! We accept both PvE and PvP players and are looking to bolster our ranks for BfA! A little about us - Our GL started recruiting just a few weeks ago after his last guild went stagnant in Heroic ATB. Through dedicated recruiting, we have been able to build a core group of both newer and veteran raiders and clear Heroic together rather quickly. With progression in mind, our main goal has been to push into Mythic and down as many bosses as we can, but due to attendance and recruitment slowing down this late into the xpac, our Mythic progression has also been slowed. However, we are still looking for people who want to join a fun and strong group to push higher current tier content. Not only that, but we are also looking for newer players and alts who would like to see what raiding is like and get some experience going into BfA. If this sounds interesting to you, then keep reading! SCHEDULE Main Raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 pm ST (Eastern) Optional Heroic Alt Raid Sun 8-12 pm ST (Eastern) New Raider Normal/Heroics **WORKING ON SCHEDULE** LOOT Personal REQUIREMENTS Core Team 950 ilvl 75+ traits Any interested raiders 925+ ilvl are welcome to other raids! CORE TEAM Tanks - Blood DK and Prot Warrior Melee DPS - Havoc DH, Ret Pally Ranged DPS - 2 Aff Locks, Frost Mage, Ele Shaman, MM Hunter Heals - 2 HPreist, MW Monk, Resto Druid (w/ Boomkin + Bear offspec) This is the core team. This late in the xpac, some people are burnt out, and life happens at times. While this is our core group right now heading into BfA, there is obviously still room for more. CURRENT NEEDS High Priority Monk DPS with Tank offspec Shaman Heals with either DPS offspec Pally Heals with DPS/Tank offspec Medium Priority Shadow Priest MM Hunter Frost/Unholy DK Low Priority Feral Druid Warrior DPS Havoc DH Any exceptional players are welcome to apply for the main team. We have 10-13 on our core team and are looking to get to ~20-22 strong raiders for current content and BfA. Even if you are new to raiding, we offer alt runs are Sundays that anyone in the guild is welcome to join. We are also looking to get more Normal/Heroic runs scheduled specifically for new raiders. We're even planning on putting some achievement/transmog runs on the calendar. We also have plenty of people in the guild who regularly push high Mythic+ keys as well as PvP if you're into that sort of thing. If you're interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to me here or on bnet at agøny#1509 Thanks for reading!Huuntaardd0 12h
12h <Nerv> 8/11M LFM DPS <Nerv> is a mythic progression guild on Alliance-Stormrage made of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players to join our team and community. ... Add us on BNet! Recruitment - yinyangren#1713, AWhiteLily#1497, Senah#11313Renyin141 12h
13h <Zeroes to Heroes> Community, Raiding & More <Zeroes to Heroes> We are a community-focused guild located on the US-Stormrage server, since May 14, 2015. We have focused on a welcoming and friendly environment of like-minded people who play World of Warcraft. Our community has experienced massive growth over the past few years and we encourage you to come join in the fun! ZTH offers experiences for every level of player; pet collector to hardcore raider, we have just what you are looking for! We hold community events, guild contests, and field seven raid teams! We also offer two alt guilds and a Horde guild. A community this large always has something going on. We utilize guild chat, the guild calendar, and Discord to let everyone know what is going on. We encourage our members to engage with each other and play the game together. Raiding Several of our raid teams may sponsor an open raid during a specified night of the week. These runs are used to help our members see end-game content and foster a sense of community. It also helps get everyone AOTC and raid-specific mounts! These are open to all members with appropriate gear for the content. As always, these are first come, first serve. We have a total of seven raid teams within our community; we have a team raiding every single night of the week. Every level of progression is represented; whether you are looking for a group to do LFR with or Cutting Edge Mythic progression, we have a team. Our teams are always recruiting! Scroll down to the link below to view the raid teams and recruitment information. Even if your class or spec is not listed, feel free to reach out anyway! Mythic + Dungeons This highly popular content has been a big hit within our community. Come make some friends to run keys with, whether it’s getting your weekly 15’s done or pushing the boundaries of what is possible to complete! Recent Community Events Azeroth Awards: Act out your favorite movie scene in three shots for community vote and prizes! #Buddybirds: Raid teams helping others, who don’t have much time to play the game, get their Violet Spellwings from heroic Argus. Guild Survivor: Think you are the best of the best? Test yourself on a DJ vs ZtH competition using strategy, skill, and keeping yourself from being blown up by mines. Garment Games: Who has the best transmog sets from Death Jesters and Zeroes to Heroes! We will have multiple themes with prizes given for matching the theme. Come join us for the fun and may the transmogs be ever in your favor! 1st Place price 100k Gold and many other great prizes donated by the raid teams of both guilds. Upcoming Community Events ZtH 3-year Anniversary: Every year we celebrate the birth of our guild. The community sponsors several events and ends with a For the Alliance! achievement run. Glory of the Legion Raider: Weekly runs for people to achieve Glory of the Legion Raider and earn their mounts.Raid Teams and Guild Information https://docs.google.com/document/d/142kC095V4KgSD1dUa_Ue8SMbnXJTLSdxDROTZZrGkzo/edit How to Join We are always looking to add more players to our community and guild family. Contact one of our members in-game to join the community! Players ranked Veteran or higher can invite.Sparty54 13h
13h Dominion-10/11 Mythic Recruitment <Dominion> is a semi-hardcore 3 day Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US. Started in 2005 on Altar of Storms, and transferring to Stormrage in 2012, Dominion has been a top server contender in progression raiding since before Wrath of the Lich King. Our core has remained consistent and strong and we consider ourselves to be tight-knit. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11pm EST Alt Run - Saturday 8-11pm EST Current Recruitment Needs We are actively recruiting a healer and ranged DPS and are open to all exceptional applicants. Preferred Classes: Healers: Mistweaver Monk MDPS: DK RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class! ____________________________________________________________________ If you want stability in a semi-hardcore raiding environment, we encourage you to apply. Our recruitment information can be viewed on our forums: http://dominionstormrage.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions feel free to message any Dominion officer: Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia, Aurelie, Selneia, Àaemon.Selneia46 13h
14h 954 DH tank 9/9H LF raid team Hello My name is Elernia, I am a ilvl 954 DH tank. I have been raiding heroic Antorus with full clear despite not having a guild to raid with and I am tired of pugging lol. At this point I am looking for a raid team at similar progression to me or higher. Availability Mon to Thurs after 8pm EST Armory https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/elerina Battle Tag Ellerina#1947 Server Stormrage-USElerina0 14h
15h [A] <KnF> 9/11M | 2 night/week W/Th About Us http://www.knf.party <KnF> is a guild made up of raiders that have been playing together for years. Currently we are 9/11M Antorus with the goal to be CE prior to pre-patch. The idea behind this guild was to put a roster together of players who are capable of going above and beyond when it comes to personal play and are able to work positively within our raid environment. This is a team first and foremost; for the health of the team any individual that cannot fit in this environment may be asked to leave if a compromise cannot be achieved. As stated our main focus is CE raiding. In the mean time we will be growing the roster, [pushing and selling M+ and building a long lasting team.   Raid Times Wednesday - Thursday Stormrage (EST) : 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM     Requirements Be Mature (18+) - Maturity does not always come with age, but we would rather have players who are older just to avoid issues with mature content. Casuals and socialites are welcome to be under the age of 18, but can not apply to be a main raider.  Respect - This should be simple. If you don't respect us, we won't respect you.   Attendance (85%) - We are looking for dedicated players who want to be at raid and will be at raid majority of the time. If we don't have enough healers or damage dealers, then we can't clear the content. Please be able to make most raid times.   Be Prepared - Being prepared is extremely important. As a trial and a main raider, you will be required to have pots, food, flasks, enchants and gems all ready before the fifteen minute invites.     Trial Process The trial process will occur over two weeks. You must attend all 4 days of the trial unless stated otherwise before hand. You must be prepared before every raid (look at requirements). We will support pots, flasks or food for the trial.   We Are Recruiting   Tanks: None Healers: None Melee: Death Knight Ranged: Ele Hunter Boomkin Shadow Warlock Voice Raid: Discord   Contact Us Please apply to our website http://www.knf.party If you have any further questions about applications or the guild, please find anyone in guild or on the website or contact:   BTag: - Jerbear#1170 - Kalyn#1443 - Pharuu#1906 Discord: Discord: Tuesdays#0023Nilahk51 15h
15h ☠ Pirates Enlisting for 11/11M Crews ☠ Pirates www.worstguild.com Buccaneers (11/11M Antorus) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: All Specs Healer Signing Bonus: Discipline/Holy Priest Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Corsairs (11/11M Antorus) Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: All Specs Healer Signing Bonus: All Specs Tank Signing Bonus: All Specs The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Antorus. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Burning Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (Pirate King) Letmesmash#11395 (Master Recruiter)Scarcrux234 15h
15h 9/11M LFM Late Nite 10:30pm to1am Updated: 4/11/2018 ill try to keep it as simple as possible. <Continuum> Currently 9/11M Antorus, looking for 1 or 2 players for our Mythic Aggramar/Argus Progression. If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you. Raid times: Late night 10:30pm-1:00am(EST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week), optional run on monday for alts and legendaries. Recruitment Needs Top priority for us: MM Hunter Ele Shaman Warlock Affliction Range DPS Resto Druid Holy/Disc Priest Death Knight TANK with OS dps / DPS with OS tank both work. Any healer to be considered must have good parses/experience/Viable Off-spec for Farm content Any Range dps must have competitive parses. Any competent players are welcome to apply, we will consider everyone. Trial There is a 2 week period of trial after you join the guild, mainly to avoid guild hopping, and to establish if we are a good fit, nothing out of the ordinary. We are active outside raids, dont expect 24/7 activity but we do hangout in discord during the night and the occasional mythic+ key here and there. Lately there is a group of us that have taken interest in doing high m+ keys, 20s+. If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Or contact: Ramix#11657 Pucho#1617 Have a nice day.Ascardio183 15h
17h LF M+/Heroic Raiding guild for BFA Hey, I'm Chook. I'm a 25 year old dude just lookin for some fun semi casual adult raiding guild with a sense of humor. My current xpack experience consist of: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H TOV: 3/3N Nighthold: 10/10H My available times are Mon-Wed 9pm-2AM. Hopefully there's somebody out there that will need a rogue ;) Chook#1526Chookxo5 17h
17h <Mars> 11/11H Recruiting for Mythic <Mars> is a newly formed progression-based mythic guild with the goal of becoming a Top 25 on the server guild come Battle for Azeroth. Server: Stormrage Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:30pm EST Looking for: 75 traits, ilvl 945+ Recruiting a tank as well as any and all exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers Loot Distribution: Loot Council What We Can Offer You: - A progression focused, competent team of players always looking to improve ourselves as well as other members of the guild. - Stable, active guild even outside of raiding - The resources to help each of our members reach their maximum potential as raiders and overall gamers - A guild that plans to be around for many years to come What We Expect: - Raiders are always expected to be constantly looking to improve themselves and find newer, better ways of playing their class and downing bosses - 90% Attendance. While we know that life happens, raiders positions are determined not only on ability but accountability as well - Input. If there is something we could be doing better, we expect our raiders to tell us just as we would tell them Apply Here: https://discord.gg/AgxDaM7 OR Contact: Septu#11726 Jarux#11102 Zerker#1375Sëptu47 17h
17h LF Warrior! Hello! Atrophy (9/11 M) is currently recruiting a DPS Warrior to round out our Motivated sub team! We raid Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights. Thursday is 8-10:30 pm EST. Sunday and Monday are both 7:30-10:30 pm EST. -As a member of our sub team you are guaranteed a full clear of Heroic each week along with Mythic kills. For mythic you are obviously brought in when we need to fill a spot and we also will sub you in on farm kills if you need gear from that boss. You will be moved to core team if/when a spot opens up that we feel you would fill nicely. Anytime you participate in a kill you are able to roll for loot just like every1 else, sub team does NOT mean less loot for you! -You will be assigned a guild M+ team for a +15 every week. -We allow alts into heroic once your main is good to go, so altoholics rejoice! -Requirements are a little lax since this is for sub team and will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are looking for a core heroic team and to gain some mythic experience, we could be perfect for you! Contact for more info: Cadeorade#1258 (me) Mythem#1273 (officer) Cody#11227 (officer) Geist#1656 (officer)Fightox2 17h
18h [A] *Ante Meridiem* Morning & Evening Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 9/11M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Redpenguin (Red#1335) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 9/11M Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524)Ravan148 18h
21h Join the Brotherhood today!!!! <Brotherhood of Champions> Champions, is a guild on Stromrage. We are currently building our roster for BFA. The team is excited for a new xpack and new raids. We bring a strong core group of raiders with competent leaders and a team of experienced players. Expect progress in an environment of enjoyment and focus while maintaining a light-hearted feel with a dark hearted humor. Adult content and sarcastic rhetoric blended with intolerant banter. Lots of fun! As we build or ranks for mythic content normal and heroic ToS is farmed. So, if your burst is up and your time spent in game is important to you, join the Brotherhood. Raid nights: Thursday, Friday, and Monday: 8:30-11:30 server time Expectations of our raid team: High Attendance, we use the in-game calendar, you should too. Be punctual and prepared Dedication to our goals of advancement. Accept constructive criticism to grow and improve. Have an understanding of our Class and Role. Participate in and maintain a team environment. Discord is required for raid. Addons we use: DBM or Bigwigs Weakauras Exorsus Raid Tools Loot Rules Personal loot, may the RNG gods forever be in your favor. Progression We Cleared EN Mythic ToV 2/3 Mythic Nighthold 4/10 Mythic 9/9 Heroic ToS Antorus 11/11 heroic All are welcome, social and raiders alike. Our current needs are DPS and a healer (Druid or HPriest prefered) Contact info Bloodhaven#1511 Or Whisper anyone online TLDR: We need raiders to kill stuff, but if you suck or get upset easy then go check Trade plenty of other guilds.Bloodhavën2 21h
21h Late night weekend raiding guild (A) 5/11 M <Talk Nerdy To Me> @ US-Stormrage [Alliance] About us We're a late night guild full of all types of players which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules outside of raid, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily by, this may not be the guild for you. If you are to join us, we supply food and repairs to all of our members. With help of our members we also supply flasks and potions. The only thing we ask is you have your own rune. Raiding hours Team Scissor Me Timbers. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 11:55pm to 4:00am EST. We are a semi casual raid team. Since we only raid 8 hours a week it is fairly important that our players are able to attend 80% of raids a month. Even though we are semi causal the goal is always to push mythic content and down bosses. Loot system We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items, such as tier and trinkets. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier and trinkets first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge efforts. They are the ones who always benefit the most! One thing to always expect from our guild is we will always have a raid or something to do on these nights. We never give up and we strive to keep us going any way possible. Recruiting If you are interested, you can add me in game at Chantell#11498 for team Scissors or you can apply at our website http://talknerdytome.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. :) We also accept all players as socials. App is not required to be a social member.Tickledpínk35 21h
22h [A] Small social, adult guild LF more members Hello all! Little bit about us: Casual, laidback guild- RL comes first(jobs,kids,school,etc) Family friendly We're not an elitest guild, we are here for fun! Most members are 25+ yrs old No drama! Staring normal ABT and looking for more…. Looking to begin the adventure into Antorus and in need of a few roles. Casual group that seeks those with a growth mind-set and not fixated on meters, logs, ilvl, or prior experience. Schedule would be ONCE a week on Friday 2-3 hrs beginning at 7:30pm CST. (5:30pm PST, 6:30 MST, 8:30pm EST.) -Personal loot -Start 7:30pm CST -Have bonus roles, repaired and consumables (or equivalent) if cross server -Food, enchants, gems, repairs supplied (unless cross server due to existing limitations) Other Activity outside of raiding: Social events, mog runs, achieves, weekly in game events, and lots and lots of 5 mans (different levels, regular, mythic and M + (up to lvl 15) All players are welcome, but we do run dungeons, WQ and old content (rep/mount/pet/achieve) more frequently than other stuff (leveling, pvp) Discord -we use it alot! Please post for more info! Btags: Nova#12158, pawprint#11540Seddora24 22h
1d LF Mythic Guild 960 Fury Warrior (Unkiend) Level 78 Weapon, and all fury leggos 965 Affliction Warlock (Unkynd) Level 76 weapon and most of the afflock leggos 3/11M with Pugs (so you know I'm willing to stick through tons of wipes) Experience with 5/11M (just no kills, lots of wipes). Seeking Mythic guild that raids in the 9pm - 12:30am range. No Fridays. Prefer a guild that is at least 3/11MUnkiend1 1d
1d TGTR 5/11m lfm <The Gang Tries Raiding> [A]- Is a mythic progression guild on Stormrage made of a solid core of raiders from Medivh/Exodar. We are looking for members who would like to be a part of a tight knit community, be able to perform well on a consistent basis, and continue improving their play style with out falling behind other raiders. Now I do not wish to lie to anyone about our situation. The fact are, at this moment, we have 20 raiders in our ranks. With that said, like many other guilds, we had issues in the last few weeks filling our raids due to poor attendance. With that in mind, we have decided to offer paid server transfers to anyone willing to try us out. This is meant to be an incentive for sure, but it is also to prove that we have no intention of disbanding or take any break of raiding. Progression Raid days and Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:45pm-11pm Server time (EST) Possible third day in BFA Keep in mind that this guild was formed with the goal of building the best group possible for BFA. So ask yourself this, is current progression the most important feature in the game for me? If so, then yeah, we are 5/11M, there is hundreds of guilds further progressed then us. What we can offer tho, is a great community that raid in an environment with no toxicity, fun, and able to progress at a decent pace. Melee DPS: Demon hunter Monk Death knight Shaman Warrior Druid Ranged DPS Shaman Warlock Priest Mage Hunter -Thank you for your time - if you are interested, please reach out to the below officer: Bnet - Dudetastique#1301 Discord - Dudetastique#3190Dudetastique3 1d
1d 970 Resto Druid LF night guild I'm a 970 Resto Druid that is looking for a late evening raiding guild. Anything after 9PM CST is welcome, and as late as 3AM. 6/11M Progreession looking to push progression. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30776381 Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/JuzarathJuzarath3 1d
1d Convergent recruiting for mythic 11/11h <Convergent>Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays Currently We are 11/11 normal and 11/11 heroic we full clear heroic every week and we also help players complete there weekly mythic + There are also several very well geared players who who 20+ keys if your into gearing toons that way Currently we have need of experienced mythic progression players of all classes to fill out our core raiding group Raid Times T/W/M 1:00AM - 3:30 EST About us -Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust and friendship! - We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset. - We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression. - We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders. - We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players. - We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a home for future content and/or expansions. - We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you know you wont be able to make it to raid. - We use EPGP, Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods. If you are interested in a new home and want to contact a officer for more information . Please visit our website and fill out the application and shoot one of out officers a tell in game. We would love to hear from you so please stop by fill out a app and hit up one of our officers http://convergent.wowalliances.com/ Ebonbane #1309 In Game Runegazer robowizard11285 taertu#1982 In Game Tâer Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen dark#11218 In Game IdotyousJaucen2 1d
1d All Druid Raid tonight at 8:30 Server Hey Stormrage! Looking for some druids to join in on our all druid raid tonight at 8:30. Currently need all specs for tonight. We will be doing progression on heroic Varimathras and Coven. Add me on btag to chat - Badkitty#11222Badkittycat1 1d
1d 968 boomkin LF Mythic raid team Currently 7/11M exp. Have all legendaries/75 pts in weapon Available any day between 6pm and 12am Can provide logs on request. Mostly looking for a non toxic environment which seems hard to find in most mythic guilds.Dustystick7 1d
1d United We Loot Fri/Sat - 5/11M United We Loot are recruiting a few more exceptional raiders! We raid two days a week, with an optional third night, and believe that is enough to progress through raid content at a decent pace without feeling like you are going through boot camp every day you log on. We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons. ... ... ... ... All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining. Please send me a message in game. Deathfire#1102Deathfier2 1d
1d House Johnson - Carry Sales <House Johnson> is selling Smoldering Ember Wyrm, +10-15 Mythic carries, Normal Antorus, and Heroic Argus carries. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---Prices--- ** Smoldering Ember Wyrm - 50k ** +10-14 Keystone Completion - 100k on all keys ** +15 Keystone Completion - 150k ** Normal Antorus - 100k ** Heroic Argus - 200k --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We can use your key or our own for the Mythic+ Carries. Smoldering Ember Wyrm Carries are available any day of the week. Mythic+ Carries are available Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday during the afternoon and night. Normal Antorus Carries are on Monday nights at 8pm Server (Eastern). These runs typically take just under 2 hours. Heroic Argus Carries are on Wednesday nights at 8pm server (Eastern). If you have any questions, concerns, or need to schedule a run, you can contact me in-game via whisper or through BattleTag at Vurian#1109Vurian0 1d
1d <Adventuer 8/11M>Dk, Rdps, Heals Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz99 1d