Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
1m 973 9/11m MW monk LF Mythic Guild Looking for a mythic raid guild to finish xpac and move forward into Battle for Azeroth I have played a monk since thier release in MoP and raided as one since. I am Ilvl 973 have all my Legos have 4pc tier Argus trinket 75 points in weapon my availabilities are Sunday : after 8:30pm server Monday: after 8:30pm server Tuesday: after 8:30pm server Wednesday: after 8:30pm server but prefer not to raid as I have other things Thursday: after 8:30pm server Friday : unavailable from 3pm to 11pm server Saturday: NOT AVAILABLE Logs: last few logs from Incendiary Legion where bad due to learning new strats from a new guild, favortism and massive meter padding by people this ultimatly lead to me leaving due to toxic clique (officers and higher members) and poor officer decision in incendiary legion. Battle Tag: GasaiYuno#1406 Discord: Yuno#3726Yuno6 1m
56m 7/11 M 964 Fury/Arms Warrior LF Mythic Guild Hey guys, Looking for a mythic guild im currently 7/11 Mythic. I recently joined a guild that has collapsed and my previous guild was not doing so well. Im looking for a guild that is stable and is also active. I am looking for a place I can call home for the new xpac and get into raiding. I am looking for a guild that is seeking cutting edge and also likes to sell carries and run keys. My logs are low due to progressing on multiple bosses in my new guild that my old guild did not touch at all but I know all of the fights up to vari. I also have a resto druid friend that is 968 that is also similar experience looking to either be a core raider or backup healer. Here is my Armory Here are some of my logs Here is my btag Blitzkrieggg#11476 Thank youHypérion6 56m
3h 955 BM Hunter LFG Hey Guys :) I am looking for a guild whos doing Progression in Heroic/or Mythic Antorus ( but prefer heroic, since im not yet geared for mythic ) , i feel its time for me to take the next step in my raiding life and start progressing in heroic, and than mythic :) I dont stand in bad, or die to stupid stuff .....i always bring pots, flasks, food etc and i have all the important raid addons ( bossmods, rcloot council etc ) and before each new encounter i always watch videos to learn the fight and get an idea on mechanics i am currently 11/11 Normal My warcraftlogs: If you are looking for a range dps/Hunter...leave a message here or add me and ill get back to you ASAP, and we can chat further :) ThanksBaervan12 3h
4h LF Ele shammy! Hello! Atrophy (7/11 M) is currently recruiting an ele shammy and a Boomy to round out our Motivated sub team! We raid Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights. Thursday is 8-10:30 pm EST. Sunday and Monday are both 7:30-10:30 pm EST. -As a member of our sub team you are guaranteed a full clear of Heroic each week along with Mythic kills. For mythic you are obviously brought in when we need to fill a spot and we also will sub you in on farm kills if you need gear from that boss. You will be moved to core team if/when a spot opens up that we feel you would fill nicely. Anytime you participate in a kill you are able to roll for loot just like every1 else, sub team does NOT mean less loot for you! -You will be assigned a guild M+ team for a +15 every week. -We allow alts into heroic once your main is good to go, so altoholics rejoice! -Requirements are a little lax since this is for sub team and will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are looking for a core heroic team and to gain some mythic experience, we could be perfect for you! Contact for more info: Cadeorade#1258 (me) Mythem#1273 (officer) Cody#11227 (officer) Geist#1656 (officer)Fightox30 4h
5h <Adventuer 6/11M>LF Rdps Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz84 5h
5h Early 2-Day 7:15-10:15 EST Cutting Edge <No Big Deal> 13/13M Hellfire Citadel (US 4th 2-day) Tuesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Wednesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) After a short break following 5+ years of successful raiding, <No Big Deal> is reforming to prepare for the release of the next expansion. We are looking to add quality players (both skill and character) to quickly progress in upcoming raids and Mythic + content. <No Big Deal> was created based on the concept of a progression raiding with a reduced and more sustainable schedule. Our team was and will be composed of mythic caliber raiders, most of whom have other significant life commitments (work/school/kids), who are not able to dedicate endless hours to the game, but still love to be a part of the end-game raiding environment. <No Big Deal> was one of the very first guilds in the world to consistently achieve cutting edge while raiding on a very limited 2-day schedule. Current Recruitment Needs: -Any exceptional players will be considered. -Emphasis on ranged damage classes. *Significant previous mythic raiding experience is required/expected. Our Expectations: - Keep drama to a minimum - Significant progression despite our 2-day raid schedule. - High level play by ALL of our raiders. - Near perfect attendance, we raid only 2 nights a week, so this is a MUST. *Note: We use EPGP for loot distribution. A small bonus amount of EP is handed out to players that are 15 minutes early to raid. Contacts: The best way to contact us about joining would be to fill out an application on our site; Website: Or whisper, send in-game mail to, or add on Battletag: - Jaxt (Jaxt#1451) - Thad (Thadenator#1781) You can also whisper anyone in the guild and ask if an Officer is online, however the methods listed prior are a much quicker way to get a response.Jaxt92 5h
5h <Nerv> 6/11M LFM! <Nerv> is a mythic progression guild on Alliance-Stormrage made of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players to join our team and community. ... Add us on BNet! Recruitment - yinyangren#1713 Raid Lead - Arthilmorn1787 Assist Raid Lead - Dagik#1527Renyin103 5h
5h ✨<Arch Dominus>✨ 2/11M is LFM Core Raiders <Arch Dominus> is a progression raiding guild on Stormrage (EST). We are a Semi-Hardcore Alliance guild and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:30pm – 12:30am EST. We are currently 2/11M Antorus - Any class/spec that is looking at us for main raid recruitment or as a backup roll for the more casual minded please get in touch with me as we 100% can accommodate you! Class/Specs we are most interested in: If you play something else we still are interested. - Fury Warrior - Feral Cat - Elemental Shaman You can whisper Bloodpain (Nysro#1640), Madbug (Cas#1492), Lyzzolda, Parasytic, & Cascade or anyone else you see online in the guild and ask for someone who can point you to an officer so we can assist you further.Bloodpain11 5h
7h [A] 960 Druid Tank LF H and M prog guild Guardian Druid looking for heroic and mythic progression. 11/11N and 6/11H. Looking for progressive guild with weekday raid. I know my class. Looking for laid back progression environment. Current raid leader willing to give recommendations. My availability for raids is: Monday: All day Tuesday: 2pm - 12am Wednesday: All day Thursaday: 2pm - 12am Feel free to message me on at Salamander#12697 or on Discord at All Of These Limes#7128Spaggetyyeti0 7h
8h 965+ HPriest LF guild. I'm looking for a late night raid team. I'd like a guild that's active in M+ and maybe doing open/alt runs as well. As I'm usually on at night late, I'd like the guild to be active late. I'm 11/11 H Holy Priest. We were never able to move to mythic due to not enough people. I'm posting on an alt currently. I can provide logs when the time comes. All that being said I'm also looking for more than just raiding. A friendly helpful guild. I'm always willing to help from doing normal dungeons to +15's. Thanks.Sini7 8h
8h ☠ Pirates 10/11M Enlisting for 2 Crews ☠ Pirates Buccaneers (10/11M Antorus) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Affliction Warlock Balance Druid Elemental Shaman Enhancement Shaman Healer Signing Bonus: Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Corsairs (9/11M Antorus) Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Affliction Warlock Assassination Rogue Enhancement Shaman Frost Death Knight Frost Mage Marksmanship Hunter Windwalker Monk Healer Signing Bonus: Holy Paladin The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Antorus. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Burning Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (Pirate King) Letmesmash#11395 (Master Recruiter)Scarcrux203 8h
9h LF Guild home A tank/melee with alts of melee/tank and ranged looking for a guild home where I can join like minded players who want to clear all content and do some pvp as that is an aspect of the game I have never been very good at, unless you consider dying in a most spectacular fashion. Been playing since vanilla and have seen most content when it was relevant with many different groups over the years, so I do understand what being a team member really means. So if your looking for a new guild mate, I would appreciate you consider me. Let loose the dogs of war, and allow the mayhem to begin!Darkaces0 9h
9h 970 Holy Priest Holy priest wishing to start doing some mythic raiding. Willing to transfer. Looking for a core spot (not a backup or hybrid role) as a healer. Ideally, but not exclusively, looking for an early evening or late afternoon weekday mythic raiding team. 9h
9h <The Eternal Night>H farm recruiting! Hi! We are a late night "Disney" guild seeking competent DPS and Healers for Heroic farm and to get a start leading in to Mythic progression! Our roster has dwindled a bit due to times and commitment. PSA New raiders would be under a 1-week loot lockout period. (Had some issues in the past where someone would get handed loot and gquit right after.) Our raid times consist of: > Tuesday = Casual alt/social N Ant > 12-3AM server > Wed/Thurs = Heroic farm nights > 12-3AM server (it's 2 nights for this due to roster and time constraints for some members) Expectations: > Come prepared and on time! > Have a positive outlook on moving forward - Progression...not regression! > Please no drama! :) > Prepare for some jokes and phrases that may certainly "tickle" someones fancy. > Have Discord as it is our main way of communicating with one another. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me or my co-officers! OP: Killerbees#1274 GM: Goghei, Fenan (IG) Officers: Rowella(Shanyah also), Pupstomper(Pupeither), Stroistar, Odindr(Odinsky, Odifallen, Odinpal) Hope to see ya there!Odindr0 9h
9h <Private Chat> 5/11M LF Heals and Rdps <Private Chat> is currently looking for a exceptional Heals(HPriest, Hpally, or Rdruid) and RDPS for Mythic progression in Antorus. However, we are willing to trial all classes that have at least 945ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term.  Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, enchants, gems and potions. A lot of our members run Mythic 15+'s and higher daily, we sell keys as well. Overall, if you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on for further details.  Realm: Stormrage Alliance  Current Progression: 11/11H and 5/11M in Antorus.  Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)Killerpro2 9h
11h <Wicked Karma> Recruiting for heroic farming Wicked Karma is an 18+ guild that offers 4 types of raiding - normal progression and farming, followed by heroic progression and farming. The raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-11pm EST (server time). Current progression is 11/11h. Please be at least 940ilvl if you are interested in a try out. DPS High Priority:Feral or Balance Druid/Rogue/Demon Hunter/Monk/Elemental Shaman/Death Knight DPS Low Priority:Mage Healer high priority:Discipline Priest/Resto Shaman/Mistweaver Monk/Holy Paladin If you're interested you can reply here or hit us up in game! Raid Leader: Ragnar#1125Andrallian34 11h
11h [A]<SNF>1Night, 2/11H, Recruiting All! About the Guild. Saturday night fights is a one night a week semi-casual raid guild that meets on Saturday night's, late night. The guild has been up and running going on two years with the release of BFA and plans on adding an extra day to be more competitive when the expansion comes out. The guild has also maintained the same leadership through its start and plans to maintain it. We take pride in having a jokey atmosphere, yet still kill bosses and down current content. In addition, the guild also has a sister guild on the horde side for any horde alts you may have. Loot: Personal Loot (We feel this is the fairest way to distribute loot for the guild) Voice: Discord (You are required to be in Discord for the entirety of the raid night) Server: Stormrage - Alliance Days&Times: Saturday 10pm-1am EST -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Current Progression: EN:7/7H ToV:3/3N NH: 10/10N ToS:9/9N AtBT: 11/11N 2/11H ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Recruiting (Saturday Night Fights team is currently recruiting for its heroic progression. A minimum of 930 ilvl is required to start. We are a pretty laid back atmosphere and do accept both new pllayers and returning veterans alike.) Tanks: CLOSED Heals: NON DRUID Melee: OPEN Ranged: OPEN...Rakesleaves4 11h
11h Resto Druid 962 Resto Druid LF new home 11/11N 11/11H. Currently alliance on Stormrage but will consider realm and faction transfer. Looking for a guild that has a steady raid team and does Mythic+ regulary Feel free to message me on discord with any questions. Liger#0537Kieylarah9 11h
11h <T I T A N F O R G E> Is recruiting! Thank you for your interest! <T I T A N F O R G E> was formed in the spring of 2018 as a gathering of minds from prior successful guilds such as <Equinox Gaming> (top- 200 U.S 2015-2017-Stormrage), and <Simplicity> (top 100 US 2012-2013- Magtheridon). The leadership has had time playing with raid teams such as <Vision>, <Infinity>, and <Mind Games>, and together represent countless hours and experience in cutting edge raid content. Why would a bunch of cutting edge caliber players strike out on their own and start fresh in a dying expansion? Simple, we see a progressive future for WoW guilds. Gone is the time where the entire focus of a team is slamming warm bodies into raid bosses for 16 hours a week. If you want a part time job with no long-standing rewards and a nonexistent check, be our guest! That is not and NEVER will be our objectives here at TF. Here, our goals are simple but lofty: Early in each raid tier we will obtain AOTC, focus on high end Mythic Plus progression, encourage and work towards PvP achievements such as RBG rating/Gladiator pushes, and obtain raid/dungeon achievements before the top 1% of the player base. We will also work towards Cutting Edge at a pace that won't burn you out of your favorite game. ... ... What are we looking for?: We are actively looking for individuals or groups that are interested in joining in on the ground floor of a guild whose leadership has proven success with over 6 years of combined GM/RL experience. There is an open Guild position for a PvP Lead, preferably multi-glad and open minded to leading PvP events for the guild. What we provide: Unlimited supplies, solid leadership, and a dope community of like-minded and skilled players. Tired of begging for mythic + teams, wishing there was RBG groups, digging in trade for arena partners, and browsing LFG all day? Not here, here, we are an all around- COMMUNITY. Please check out our website, post here, or contact me through for more information, even if it is to ask a few questions! We will most likely ask to chat on discord. Website: RL/Co-founder: ProfesorK#11844 Co-founders: Cloo#1830, Ace#1558 Warm Regards, and thank you for your interest!Nîssa0 11h
11h <Blood Lotus> 11/11H New Recruitment Forum Blood Lotus was created December 2017 from a group of 4 close friends who got tired of trying to find a home. Blood Lotus was created with one thought in mind, fun. The founders sought out to create a well organized guild for people to enjoy, grow, and most of all call home. ​ Blood Lotus' first and foremost concern is to always maintain a fun environment for our guild members. Giving our members the opportunity to grow and make friends while at the same time being competitive within the raiding scene. Welcome home. Here at Blood Lotus we believe in some core values: ​ 1. Respect for each other and the community we play in. 2. Pushing ourselves to be the best we can be. 3. Real life takes priority over the game. 4. Maintain a fun and welcoming place for people to call home. Raid times are: Fri: 9:30-12:30 Server Time Sat:9:30-12:30 Server Time Mon:Casual Alt/social Raid:8:30-11:30 If you are looking for a new home that not only raids together but plays togther Blood lotus is for you We also have a website! If anything I have said has interested you contact information below Butters#1589Buterrz4 11h
12h LF guild with mount achievements done Looking to join a guild that has the MoP and WoD achievements done, Will leave afterwards.Lythriä1 12h
12h [A]Reckoning- LFM DPS for Mythic Progression! Reckoning is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage (US). In Reckoning we enjoy a casual raid atmosphere with progression focus. We were founded just over a year ago by people who left a dying server to join one of the most populated servers in the game. We've are five for five in regards to AoTC but we want more out of the game. That is why we need you! Recruitment We're always looking for exceptional players of any class with immediate openings for a healer and some RDPS. Applicants should be serious about their main: fully gemmed and chanted, not lazy. We provide the chants and gems so there is no reason not to have them other than pure laziness, which we will not stand for. We clear heroic content to continue gearing new players, so don't worry about missing a couple pieces of gear if it wasn't for lack of effort. What can Reckoning offer you? Raiding: We will give you the opportunity to be the first to witness, participate in and down new raid bosses as they are released. We provide equal opportunities for both old and new players! Raids are Tuesday and Wednesday, 8pm-11pm EST (5-9pm PST)! Our officers won't leave you to fend for yourself or alone for most of the expansion! We can help you get to where you need to be. Mythic Keystones: We run mythics 15s as a guild to make sure no one misses out. I know some players hate them but we see them as a way to make your toon and yourself better. We as a guild believe that raiding shouldn't be the only place you gear up. Farm raids: We do run raids on the weekend and mythic plus during the week to help gear up new recruits or current raiders that switch toons to best suit the makeup of the team. Unless you are to raid current content, do not be surprised if you are told to hit the weekend or mythic pluses. We do not carry people in current content unless on farm, so we don’t hurt our progression. This is a team based game. We can’t hurt 15-18 other people due to one person being under geared. PvP: We recently have build a PvP team that all members can join in on. Who doesn't like smashing the Horde? Remember that it was they who started this war by invading Azeroth. You don't make friends with people who invade your land, kill your people, and want to bath in your blood. you fight back! GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE! Transmog and mount runs: We have weekly t-mog and mount runs that we do just to have some fun. Who doesn't like smashing old content that you spent hours wiping on back in the day? My personal favorite is killing the Lich King. We have so much health that his instant kill mechanic doesn't phase us 110s! Community: Reckoning strives to bring back the glory days of WoW when the people you played with were not just strangers like they are now, but people you can be proud to call your friends. We host many social events, including random guild meet ups in real life! As the guild itself we offer stability and people with the same mindset as yourself – killing bosses while having fun doing it! We all play the game to have fun! When it stops being fun, no one wants to play. Requirements Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. No one wants to raid with some guy being a jerk, and why should you? If you can’t have a good time I would suggest you seek a different guild. Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you. Sometimes we do have to bench some people due to performance. We try to do this as discreetly as possible so we don’t alienate the raider, but it happens. Learn from it and come back stronger the following week! Attendance: Three hours a night, two nights a week is not a lot to ask. We understand that life happens but if you can’t make both days or constantly miss raid, you simply will not be able to raid with us. Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore, having a headset is a mandatory requirement for raiding! We use Discord for our voice chat. We are an English-speaking guild. For additional information or if you have any questions contact Gorklins (Starlord#1351) or Rimer (Bradwill14#1558)Gorklins0 12h
13h 6/11M <Deviancy> LF exceptional players! Who Are We: Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that moved to Stormrage for the TOS Tier. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. For previous progression please see: Loot: We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need. Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows: DPS > Tanks > Heals. Applicant requirements: • A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster. • Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier. • A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require). • A viable off-spec is a great bonus. • With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall. Guild Recruitment Needs: High: Hunter holy paladin medium Disc/holy Priest (with viable shadow offspec) Rogue low: Closed: ret paladin tanks elemental shamans That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. For off server exemplary applicants, we also do provide paid Character Transfers. If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself: • Daerrus - Noise#1913 • Còrgen - Corgen#1742 • Desanne - kalzaar#1453 • Triadge - Triadge#1814 • Dust - Havoks#11233Triadge81 13h
14h ~Tilted Halos 11/11H~ Recruiting! ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage. We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking. Legion Progression: 7/7H EN 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release) 0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break 11/11N Antorus 11/11H Antorus Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic. We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting! Currently recruiting: High: Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage Affliction Warlock Boomkin Shadow Priest Medium: Ele Sham Marks Hunter Low: Holy Paladin Resto Sham Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! Cel#1893 - Guild Leader We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview. Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.Celi70 14h
14h <Mars> 11/11H Recruiting for Mythic <Mars> is a newly formed progression-based mythic guild with the goal of becoming a Top 25 on the server guild come Battle for Azeroth. Server: Stormrage Faction: Alliance Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday: 7:30pm - 11:30pm EST Looking for: 75 traits, ilvl 945+ Recruiting any and all exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers Loot Distribution: Loot Council What We Can Offer You: - A progression focused, competent team of players always looking to improve ourselves as well as other members of the guild. - Stable, active guild even outside of raiding - The resources to help each of our members reach their maximum potential as raiders and overall gamers - A guild that plans to be around for many years to come What We Expect: - Raiders are always expected to be constantly looking to improve themselves and find newer, better ways of playing their class and downing bosses - 90% Attendance. While we know that life happens, raiders positions are determined not only on ability but accountability as well - Input. If there is something we could be doing better, we expect our raiders to tell us just as we would tell them Apply Here: OR Contact: Metalmk2#1787 Jarux#11102 Zerker#1375Sëptu27 14h
14h <Progression> 9/11M LF Members Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Antorus. High Priority: Warlock Boomkin Priest Death Knight Resto Shaman H Palidan Hunter TLDR: Progression is a 9/11M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid Leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid Officer - Rohhan#11398 Community Activities: Saturday - Alt Raids 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M T20 - 7/9M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we have been hitting the ground running and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì415 14h
15h Elemental Shaman - LF Guild Mid way through the expansion, I rolled this elemental shaman. Looking forward into BFA and cleaning up Legion, I am going to be playing him as my main. Main experience: 5/11 M Logs for previous main (holy priest) (note name change) Current armory for previous main: Armory for my Shaman: Logs: *Note that I did not have the opportunity to parse on any fights as I still continue to master the class in context of the boss fights. Raid Availability: All days, after 8.30 EST What you can expect: Near 100% attendance Up-to-date knowledge on fights Continuous strive for improvement For further queries: BTag Vanora#11692Dariain6 15h
15h <No Sympathy> Sa/Su 7-10p 11/11H Tank\Dps Hey there ladies and gents on Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is recruiting a tank and dps for Antorus. Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for Antorus heroic and soon to be mythic. We are 11/11 H Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. Mythic+ dungeons are done throughout the week. Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 940+ (equipped) An experienced main tank What is expected of you: Attendance is mandatory. We raid 2 days a week with an upcoming alt raid due to be scheduled. Rl happens and we understand, of course, but we ask that you let an officer or the GM know if you can't make it. Calendar invites also go out, so that's another way to log if you can or can't come. Drama is in no way, shape, or form tolerated. A good sense of humor though- is a must. Winky face. Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or leave a message on here. I check this every day. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy50 15h
15h |Efficient| 6/11M LF Tank, Heals & DPS! Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 6/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week. We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community. ► What we need Exceptional players *offspecs encouraged but not required but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys ► What we expect from you Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider) Artifact traits up to date Weekly Mythic +15 All required add-ons installed and kept up to date Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions ► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat Discord Astral Keys Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras Exorsus Raid Tools ► Raid Schedule 1 Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST ► Raid Schedule 2 Saturday: 10:00pm EST to 12:00am EST (Moving to 2 nights) ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council More information can be found on our website forums ► Battletags Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord Slanik, Raid Leader Slanik#1138 - Battletag Slanik#2926 - Discord Tachichi, Officer Tachini#1964 - Battletag Tachichi#9998 Shizzdru, Officer shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag - Discord Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player! If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!Kàrmâ7 15h
15h <Poweraiders> 11/11H LFM We are a fairly new guild on Stormrage. In the short time we have been raiding we have gone 11/11H. We are a friendly and active community. We raid tues/thurs 930 - 1230 server(EST). We are currently looking to add an Ele Shaman, Boomkin and Warrior to our line up along with other ranged DPS. We plan on stepping into mythic as soon as we have the stable roster. Also accepting social players and people looking to push mythic+. With BfA on the horizon we know that burnout happens and guilds fall apart, we are looking to the future and are building a solid community to carry into the future. Feel free to add myself (bristokie#1579) or one of our other recruitment staff crafty#1886, Autumn#1958. You can also whisper any one in the guild and they will gladly talk to you and send you my way.Beelzebeen6 15h
15h At Midnight 7/11 LF Late Night Mythic Raiders <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 7/11M. About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does runs Mythic+, sells carries, PVP, hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues/Wed/Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am (PST) 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. (Don't ask me why we're called At Midnight when we raid at 1am... I just heal things) Currently Recruiting: DPS: Ranged DPS DPS with healing offspec Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. We also expect you to ask if you have any questions, even if you just realized you've been doing a mechanic wrong half the night. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. The guild usually has feasts and flasks but for heroic clears or on rare occasion we will ask you to use your own. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. -"Raider" status players have priority invites to guild content and have higher priority for loot. If you are interested, message our GM, Katie#1178 on bnet. If you have trouble reaching her, try me at Keiba#1530.Keybah20 15h
16h 6/11M [A] <Exo> LF DPS <Exo> is an old guild from Dragonblight which semi-recently transferred to Stormrage in search of mythic raiders. We are a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to get loot and have a good time, however this still means on progression nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some !@#$. Our raids are on 3 nights a week; Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9pm-12 Server Time (EST). The Monday raids are optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights. Currently we are in need of any competent DPS, off specs are always a welcome addition but not required. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience, or class. We do not have a minimum item level required to join our raid team, however we will require you to catch up in our Monday farm-runs up until you are at a mythic level. If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please add Pasha#1800, Java#1849 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to get in contact with an officer.Yggdravir7 16h
16h 9/11M Ante Meridiem PM team LF HEALER/DPS ANTE MERIDIEM IS RECRUITING 9/11Mythic Antorus Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on ALLIANCE Stormrage, US (PVE) WEBSITE: PM Raid Team (Evenings) Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm EST CURRENT NEEDS Tanks: Closed Healers: MW Monk, RShaman or Holy/Disc priest Ranged DPS High: All exceptional ranged dps considered. Melee DPS High: Frost DK, Havoc DH Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524) or Mata (mata#11667) We are a dedicated raid team and we are recruiting players of exceptional level. The guild has 3 raid teams. As a result of that, we have about 30-50 players online at all times. The guild is a very friendly, welcoming environment, and we are very active outside of raid times. Please add Numerical or Mata to your BattleTag and fill out our application on our website.Numerical11 16h
16h (A) <Into The Fire> Recruiting Hello, we are a recently transferred guild from the server Kil'jaeden. We have a long history as a guild where some of us have been together since Mist of Pandaria, and picked up more people that just enjoyed the guild that are still here today from Warlords and beginning of Legion. We are here on Stormrage to hopefully form a bigger sense of community. We are for the remainder of this expansion planning on just raiding 1 night a week and a random pick up day for all who can make it, however leading into Battle For Azeroth we plan on raiding 2 days a week doing Normal/Heroic and Mythic. At the moment we are a small group of people who do Mythic+ throughout the week when we can. We are also very welcoming to social members who just want to hang out and do stuff throughout the week. Current Raid Times: Wednesday 9:30pm - 12:30 am EST (Random Day if people can make it) Raid lead: 11/11 Normal 11/11 Heroic 1/11 Mythic Our Current Roster: Tanks: Would love a DK/Paladin/DH Brew Monk <Empty> Heals: Would love a Rest Sham/Paladin/Druid/MW Monk Disc Priest <Empty> <Empty> Melee: Would love a Ret Pally/ Enhance Shaman/ Warrior/ Rogue WW Monk Frost DK <Empty> <Empty> Ranged: Would love a Mage/Warlock/Ele Sham BM Hunter BM Hunter Shadow Priest <Empty> <Empty> <Empty> If interested you can contact: GM - YeagsHL#1968 Underling - Soulxreeper#1200Soulxreeper3 16h
17h <Consequence> [10/11M] LF dps/heals <Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently 10/11M in Antorus. We have limited spots left! Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: Range DPS: - Elemental Shaman (High) - Balance Druid (High) - Warlock (Medium) - Hunter (Medium) - Shadow (Medium) Melee DPS: - WW (High) - Demon Hunter (Medium) - Ench Sham (High) - Ret Pal (Medium) - Warrior (Medium) Heals: - Disc (High) - MW (High) We consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. For more information, add the following Battle Tags: anderdj#1280 (Raid Leader) AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: Hope to speak to you soon!Marshmallon10 17h
17h <DAWNING NEMESIS> 5/11M - Looking for DPS Mythic Raiders "Dawning Nemesis"- est 2004 -{5/11M} Looking For Any SKILLED DPS. Personal Loot - Tue/Thu 8-11p server Daily mythic + raiders doing 21+'sHushidh0 17h
17h <Exo> - 6/11M LF DPS or Tank <Exo> - 5/11M LF DPS and/or DPS/Tank - is a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. What you get from us A fun atmosphere of good friends, with plenty of skill to down bosses. We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to have fun, however this means on progressions nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some ****. We are a guild of grown-ups with jobs, families and other interests. So even though we like our M+, you may occasionally log in to crickets or find us in discord playing other games. More importantly, for those of you looking for longevity and not just another temporary home, Exo has a core that has raided together since vanilla/early BC content. What We Need We are in need of one or two competent dps and/or dps/tank. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience or class. We raid 3 nights a week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00-12:00 ST. The Monday raids are generally optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights. If you have any questions or are interested in joining or a trial with us please add Java#1849, Pasha#1800 or Bushido#1988 on bnet.Pashã27 17h
18h Emerald Dream to Stormrage I am looking for someone who would be interested in taking 750k-1mil gold on Emerald dream in trade for the gold on Stormrage. I have recently quit playing on ED and have moved a small portion of my funding to Stormrage but still have a lot of gold on ED. If you would be interested in this trade/transfer, add my BTag, Sereusly#1939.Sufference0 18h
18h <Unintended> 8/11M LF DPS <Unintended> on Stormrage US is a mythic progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting spectacular players of all roles to join our team as we push for Cutting Edge Antorus, and move together into BFA. --- About us. The guild was formed just before the release of Tomb of Sargeras. With only a rag tag crew of misfits at first, we managed to clear through Heroic Tomb and make our way into Mythic. As the guild evolved into the group it is now, we had growing pains as any guild looking to make the transition from heroic flex to semi-hardcore mythic progression. We took challenges in stride finishing ToS at a level higher than we had any business doing for a group that came together when we did, with a respectable 5/9M. Moving into Antorus as a strong tight-knit group has earned us a solid 8/11M Antorus, with our sights set on Mythic Argus before the end of the expansion, and future mythic encounters in BFA. Although we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some requirements to raid with us: - Artifact Rank 75 - Average Item Level Equipped over 940 - Willingness to learn and improve/Take constructive critism - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments --- If you would like to apply to the guild, please apply at!AdJjJ0v0lk or add an officer and we can talk Candy#12695 - Candy(Raid Leader/Guild master) Seal#11917- Seal(Officer) TheChosen1#1867- Gwen(Officer) Viradyn#1367- Vira(Recruitment Officer) Bonesaw#1766- Kurt(Recruitment officer) --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Cáñdy16 18h
19h [A] <Typhoon> 11/11H recruiting TANK/HEALS Typhoon 11/11H Typhoon is a fairly new, smaller guild created out of former Mythic raiders on Area 52 and veteran raiders on Stormrage with a desire to focus more on progression but in a fun and friendlier environment. We are looking for exceptional players to join us for ATBT and prepare for BFA! Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST/ST (Heroic) Wednesday or Friday 8:00-11:00pm EST/ST (Normal run; optional) At this point we will not be focusing on getting into Mythic as we do not have the numbers. We will continue to clear Heroic weekly, alts will be welcome if they are properly geared. We also do weekly normal runs, sometimes more than one, (for alts) as well as Mythic+. Mainly we are looking forward to moving into BFA with a full raid team. We are currently recruiting: Open Recruitment - All classes/specs will be considered. High Demand: Tank (any class) Paladin (Holy) Monk (MW) Priest (Holy/Disc) Druid (Balance) Medium Demand: Mage Hunter Shaman (Ele/Enh) If you are a class/spec listed above but aren't quite ready for heroic, we also run normal weekly and are happy to help push keys! Having a tanking/healing OS is a big plus! If we aren't recruiting your class but you think this would be a good fit for you, shoot us a message - we will always consider experienced players. We use the personal loot system. Feasts and cauldrons are provided for main raid nights. We ask that our raiders come prepared with additional flasks and personal food as a back up. Invites go out at 7:45pm so by 8 we are all zoned and ready to pull. There is up to a 2 week trial period for new recruits while we evaluate your performance, make sure you can do the mechanics and review logs. The only thing we are serious about is raiding - we are an easy going group, we like to joke around with each other and have a good time. We have a fairly active discord where everyone is welcome to come and hang out, chat, etc. If Typhoon seems like a good fit for you, or if you would like to talk further with someone about joining, please don't hesitate to send us a tell! Kaycelà - GM - Btag: Kay#12200 Discord: Kay#7583Kaycelà24 19h
19h 11/11M, 13+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Ranged DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 11/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: Monk, Warrior, DK Melee: DH, Monk Ranged: Hunter, Warlock, Mage, Shaman Healer: Monk, Shaman -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette69 19h
20h [A] *Ante Meridiem* Morning & Evening Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 8/11M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Redpenguin (Red#1335) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 9/11M Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524)Ravan112 20h
22h [A]<Team Rocket> LF weekend morning raiders We are a guild founded by former raiders looking to build a strong community. We raid on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 9AM to 12PM est. Our objective; casual raiding by taking our time and enjoying the journey as we move through the content. Currently we are 7/7H EN, 3/3H Trial, 10/10H, 1/10M Nighthold, 9/9H, 4/9M Tomb, 11/11H and 1/11M Antorus. We understand that most people already have a full time job and very busy lives, we aren't looking to make this a second job for anyone. We believe this is a game and should be treated as such. Currently we are looking for DPS to expand our roster (with a high priority on a mage). Even if you don't wish to raid or you think you're only going to want to do it once in awhile feel free to apply. If this sounds like something you're interested in then feel free to contact me in game whether by mail or send me a battlenet request to Burntlettuce#1968 or TuckingFypo#1701 . Also you can contact any of the following officers: Opalane or Mâxwest. As always we are blasting off again.Caraè96 22h
1d Late night weekend raiding guild (A) 5/11 M <Talk Nerdy To Me> @ US-Stormrage [Alliance] About us We're a late night guild full of all types of players which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules outside of raid, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily by, this may not be the guild for you. If you are to join us, we supply food and repairs to all of our members. With help of our members we also supply flasks and potions. The only thing we ask is you have your own rune. Raiding hours Team Scissor Me Timbers. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 11:55pm to 4:00am EST. We are a semi casual raid team. Since we only raid 8 hours a week it is fairly important that our players are able to attend 80% of raids a month. Even though we are semi causal the goal is always to push mythic content and down bosses. Loot system We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items, such as tier and trinkets. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier and trinkets first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge efforts. They are the ones who always benefit the most! One thing to always expect from our guild is we will always have a raid or something to do on these nights. We never give up and we strive to keep us going any way possible. Recruiting If you are interested, you can add me in game at Chantell#11498 for team Scissors or you can apply at our website Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. :) We also accept all players as socials. App is not required to be a social member.Tickledpínk23 1d
1d [Blood Lotus] 11/11H guild Recruiting all Blood Lotus was created December 2017 from a group of 4 close friends who got tired of trying to find a home. Blood Lotus was created with one thought in mind, fun. The founders sought out to create a well organized guild for people to enjoy, grow, and most of all call home. ​ Blood Lotus' first and foremost concern is to always maintain a fun environment for our guild members. Giving our members the opportunity to grow and make friends while at the same time being competitive within the raiding scene. Welcome home. Here at Blood Lotus we believe in some core values: ​ 1. Respect for each other and the community we play in. 2. Pushing ourselves to be the best we can be. 3. Real life takes priority over the game. 4. Maintain a fun and welcoming place for people to call home. We currently have open Recruitment and the planned raid times will be Fri: 9:30-12:30 Server Time Sat:9:30-12:30 Server Time If you are looking for a new home that not only raids together but plays togther Blood lotus is for you We also have a website in progress will update with details :] If anything I have said has intrested you contact infomation below LordSigoth#1174 Update: Check out our guild website for further infomation www.bloodlotusguild.comSïgòth26 1d
1d <Static> 1/11M LF DPS <Static> is looking for committed raiders for our core team to progress with us in Mythic content and then join us in the BfA experience. Our leadership is made up of mostly mythic raiders, who decided that they would rather progress in a steadier pace with people they enjoyed playing with than progress quickly with people who only treated them as numbers on a dps meter. Currently 1/11M . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success. RAID DAYS/TIMES Wednesday and Thursday 7-10pm server CURRENT NEEDS All experienced classes and specs will be considered Current High Priority Needs: DPS Boomkin SPriest Rogue Ret Pally Warlock If you are looking for a guild and this sounds like a place that you have been looking for, please reach out to: Ladori#1555 Touchstone90#1901Ladori13 1d
1d [A] <Shields Up> Casual Adult Raiding (Tu/Th) About Us <Shields Up> is formed from a group of friends who met 8 years ago and people we have played with along the way. We like to keep it small to maintain that friendly atmosphere. Flex-Heroic raiding is our goal and being successful in a small window (2-day raid schedule) each week. Having fun is a priority and real life always comes first. Our approach We are a group of adults who have experienced the 'ups and downs' of raiding in WoW's history. We like to make good use of our time when we get to play, so a 2 day a week (3 hour window) raid schedule seems to balance life with our fantasy world. Is this the right guild for me? If you have a job, spouse, kids or all of the above and thought that raiding could no longer be an option...this may be perfect for you. We are very flexible and try to fit every member's schedule. At the same time, we expect full effort when tackling the content and pushing everything you can out of your character while doing so. Raid Times We raid two nights a week, three hours at a time. Tuesday and Thursday (Optional Sat Alt Normal Clears and Mon for clears, Mythic +, etc.) 8:30 - 11:00pm Server Time Current Progress: Clearing H-Antorus weekly Recruitment Needs We are currently in need of ranged dps and heals, but recruitment is open to all! We are looking for Heroic Raid-Ready players who can help push the guild forward. Contact Us Feel free to contact anyone online in the guild or contact our GMs directly: Hylinth (Unitas#1457) Zimbot (SolZimm#1699) Most reliable contact b/c he doesn't sleep ;) - Bv (BvM#11941)Hylinth103 1d
1d <Clan Wolf> Sat/Sun, 6-9 PM EST [3/11 M] Heyo everyone~ <Clan Wolf> has gone from a 5-man group of friends to a raid guild building in numbers and flourishing in community. We've grown so much in the months we've spent together. Our guild is built on a cohesive group of friendly, positive individuals who value a relaxed atmosphere while downing bosses. As our goal is to build a loyal group of friends, we are willing to teach and be patient with individuals interested in raiding. Outside of raids, we also run Mythic + dungeons, do transmog runs, and achievement hunt. We also play many games outside of WoW, which include: Diablo III, HoTs, Torchlight II, 7 Days to Die, Destiny 2, and Ark Survival Evolved (where we run our own server.) Raid schedule: Sat/sun, 6-9 PM EST. We offer an optional heroic run on friday (starting at 6 PM EST). On Sat/Sun we push mythic content, starting Saturday off with a quick normal Argus kill for trinkets/upgrades. Raid spots: Everyone is welcome to join, even if a spot is currently filled. We urge people to play the class they enjoy most. If you are planning to hop straight into mythic content, we are requiring AOTC, 950 ilvl, and 75 traits in your artifact weapon. Tanks: filled Healers: open Damage: open - no specific class, just need stated requirements above Experience: The guild is 3/11 M Antorus. We require a few more solid raiders to continue strong in mythic content, as some interest in Legion is dwindling. A few of us have been together for the past couple of expansions, which yielded AOTC achievements throughout. Under the same RL, we were second to down M Garrosh during MoP on our old server. Feel free to contact Drilnock or myself with any questions: Ketchup#11543 (Dril), Sarovok#1163 (me) Hope to chat soon~ <3Nogítsune142 1d
1d <Observe> 6/11 M Recruiting <Observe> (Alliance-stormrage) 6/11M 11/11 H is looking for new players 950+ ilvl to join our team for mythic progression! We are an awesome friendly guild. Our Goal: to make everyone feel at home and have as much fun to help them relax after a long day of work/stress/etc while keeping a progression oriented mindset. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesdays at 9PM to 12AM EST. Qualities we are looking for: - Commited players for mythic progression during raid times mentioned above. This includes attendance, material contribution, knowledge of the mechanics - Open minded players willing to improve class mechanics to play at their best (this includes personal research, constructive criticism, etc) What we offer: - A warm environment for guildies to have fun. DRAMA FREE - Mythic plus carries (including selling keys for gold) mythic plus pushes, and mythic raiding - Awesome leaders and experts willing to offer advice and help one another improve - Stocked GB with flasks, food and pots Classes that we are looking for: Balance druids, Frost/Fire Mages, SPriest, and Aff locks. As of 2/28/2018 we are also looking for 1 healer (holy Paladin preferred) All exeptional players are taken into consideration! If you are intersted, please complete our application form and feel free to contact us via discord at Slis#0124 or Hedged#9210 1d