Stormrage

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
30m 9/11M Pirates Enlisting Holy Paladin Pirates (formerly Elysian) www.worstguild.com Buccaneers (29/29M Pre-Antorus, 9/11M Antorus) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Affliction Warlock Elemental Shaman Frost Death Knight Fury Warrior Healer Signing Bonus: Holy Paladin Restoration Druid Corsairs (29/29M Pre-Antorus, 9/11M Antorus) Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Affliction Warlock Balance Druid Enhancement Shaman Frost Death Knight Frost Mage Marksmanship Hunter Windwalker Monk Healer Signing Bonus: Holy Priest The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Antorus. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Burning Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (No. 2, Master Recruiter) Beefy#1339 (Pirate Dad) Letmesmash#11395 (Corsairs Recruiter)Scarcrux190 30m
2h 967 Boomy/Feral LF Mythic Raid Team Looking to push end content, also high M+ keys: 3.8k i.oIlustion17 2h
2h ~Tilted Halos 11/11H~ Recruiting! ~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage. We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking. Legion Progression: 7/7H EN 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV 2/3M ToV 10/10H NH 1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release) 0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break 11/11N Antorus 11/11H Antorus Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic. We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting! Currently recruiting: High: Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage Shadow Priest Ele Sham Boomkin Medium: Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue Enhance Shaman Havoc Demon Hunter Low: Holy Paladin Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec! Cel#1893 - Guild Leader We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King. Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview. Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.Celi45 2h
3h <Im squishy and I know it> 2/11 M Late Night <Im squishy and I know it > 2/11 Mythic Wednesday-Thursday 11:30 PM -2:30 AM Server Is looking for exceptional raiders to fill our rosters to clear mythic bosses this expansion and for next expansion. Our guild is looking for chill individuals to raid semi hardcore and who can take constructive criticism. We are looking for all roles so please add any of the officers or myself if you have any questions and would like to know more! We also welcome casuals, Pvpers and people who like to run Mythic +.!!!! coiffedone#1847 Blitzkrieggg#11476 Tubesocks#1806Hypérion13 3h
3h Viscosity 11/11H LFM <Viscosity> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through ABT. ************************************************************* Current Progression Nighthold 10/10 N 10/10 H Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 H ABT 11/11H ************************************************************* Raid days: Friday-Saturday 11:30 pm - 2:30 am EASTERN ------------- Currently Recruiting: Mage Rogue Boomkin Demon Hunter Ele/enh Shaman Warlock Warrior -------------- About us: We're a mature guild like Lisa Ann :) If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message me, my btag is Audies#1979Mahzie90 3h
4h 957 Hunter & 961 SP/955 Holy - LF Guild 957 Hunter & 961 SP/955 Holy - looking for a Guild Exp- 2/11M, 11/11H ABT, lots of raiding experience dating back to Vanilla. Raid Times – 9est to 2 am est – no earlier no later (optimal times would be 10-1est) Raid Days – Any day Monday through Sunday The 2 of us are looking for a large active, mature and friendly guild to do 5 mans and raid with. What we are looking for most in order of importance is : M+> friendly > fun > mature > raid progression We also have geared alts for example the hunter has 955 Lock and a 948 R Druid. Both of us have extensive raid experience, the hunter going back to Vanilla on various toons and the priest to BC. We both raided in hard core top 100 guilds in the past but don't have the time for hard core raiding anymore but still enjoy raiding. We are looking for a guild where there are plenty of people with whom we can do lots of M+'s. While we both like raiding still, the 5 man environment is far more interesting to us right now. It is just as important to us that we like the people and have fun in the raids. This is far more important to us then progression. At this point a fun normal raid beats a miserable mythic raid. We are also looking for a mature group not a guild rampant with teenagers. To make it clear we would consider ANY raid regardless of the progression if the raid group is fun, the people are friendly and the environment is mature. Raid/Guild environment/fun > progression Therefore we consider any guild from 9/11m to 1/11N as long as the are doing lots of 5 mans, there raid times fit us and we have fun raiding with them. We also have geared alts for example the hunter has a 955 Lock and a 948 Rdruid. But we are much better on our mains skill wise. ***Priest can play either spec but has more experience as Holy. *** Note we are not a couple we are two old friends who play this game. btag - Sixers#1810 Oennry3 4h
4h 948 Boomy LF Raiding Guild Hi Everyone - Title says it all. I took a break and now I'm back and looking for a guild that I can call home. Currently I just started back so only 11/11N, 9/11H and 1/11M Antorus. Previous: 5/9H TOS 10/10H and 3/10M NH 7/7M and 7/7H EN 3/3H TOV I am available all 7 days around 5pm up to midnight EST. I am also open to the idea of switching specs. Look forward to hearing from you. Contact me anytime at Vanthios#11699Ibbi1 4h
5h <Wicked Karma> Recruiting for heroic prog Wicked Karma is an 18+ guild that offers 4 types of raiding - normal progression and farming, followed by heroic progression and farming. The raid schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-11pm EST (server time). Current progression is 9/11h. Please be at least 940ilvl if you are interested in a try out. DPS High Priority:Feral or Balance Druid/Rogue/Survival or Marks Hunter/Demon Hunter/Monk/Elemental Shaman/Ret Paladin DPS Low Priority:Death Knight/Arms Warrior/Mage Healer High Priority:Holy or Disc Priest/Mistweaver Monk If you're interested you can reply here or hit us up in game! Raid Leader: Ragnar#1125Andrallian24 5h
6h <Nerv> 5/11M LF RDPS <Nerv> is a mythic progression guild on Alliance-Stormrage made of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players to join our team and community. ... Add us on BNet! Recruitment - yinyangren#1713 Raid Lead - Arthilmorn1787 Assist Raid Lead - Dagik#1527Renyin73 6h
6h Casual/Social Players look here!!! Hey everyone! <Adventurer> is looking for more to fill our social/casual rank! About Us: We are a mythic & heroic raiding guild. We have lots of fun during off days as a guild! We're a super friendly group of people who just like to joke around, help each other out and enjoy everything the game has to offer. We're a very supportive group of people! So if you're 100-110 & new to the game, new to raiding, or just looking for a fun place to hang out, we are happy to have you! We use Discord and it's normally extremely active. Our social rank consists of the following throughout the week: - Normal and Heroic ATBT - Normal, Heroic, and Mythic previous tier clears - RBGS & Bgs - Mythic+ - Mythic 0 clears - LFR groups - Heroic/Normal Dungeons - WQ groups - Rare Hunting/Mog Runs - Fun events scheduled (I.e. contests, and special activities) If our guild sounds like something you'd be interested in, send me an in-game mail or btag request! Meg#1272 Looking forward to hearing from you!!! ****If you are looking for raiding info, look here!!!!!*** https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759358438?page=1Kasumië9 6h
7h <Sacred Vines> 5/11M Recruiting ***Range DPS preferred, but any exceptional DPS welcome! Please be able to attend raids consistently.*** <Sacred Vines> We demand the level of performance needed for mythic kills to make our 6 hours worth it. Adult only, raw sense of humor, and we don't believe in "guild killer" bosses because it's just a game and we actually like each other. We're a mythic guild, which means we want you to do these things at the minimum if you expect to do progression: - Know your spec. - Pull your weight (meters) - Don't die to mechanics. - Show up with your progression head screwed on. Contact an officer today so we can get you a trial on our next raid. Details are below. Raid Times: (Mythic Progression) TUES-WEDS @ 8PM-11PM EST (Optional Heroic Antorus) MON @ 8PM-11PM EST Antorus Progression 11/11N 11/11H 5/11M We use RCLootCouncil for progression, and utilize 5 voting officers. Decisions are based on attendance, performance, and fair distribution (no preferential treatment). Absences due to RL that were communicated in advance are not held against you. Add anyone below if you're interested! BSkitty#1457 - Recruiter (me) GMs: Salte#11646 - Co-GM Otto#1691 - Co-GM Officers: dubs#1265 - Officer Cerelynde#1910 - Officer Fungis#1588 - OfficerKatpew88 7h
9h LF DK! Hello! Atrophy (5/11 M) is currently recruiting a DK (DPS) to round out our Motivated sub team! We raid Thursday, Sunday, and Monday nights. Thursday is 8-10:30 pm EST. Sunday and Monday are both 7:30-10:30 pm EST. -As a member of our sub team you are guaranteed a full clear of Heroic each week along with Mythic kills. For mythic you are obviously brought in when we need to fill a spot and we also will sub you in on farm kills if you need gear from that boss. You will be moved to core team if/when a spot opens up that we feel you would fill nicely. -You will be assigned a guild M+ team for a +15 every week. -We allow alts into heroic once your main is good to go, so altoholics rejoice! -Requirements are a little lax since this is for sub team and will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are looking for a core heroic team and to gain some mythic experience, we could be perfect for you! Contact for more info: Cadeorade#1258 (me) Mythem#1273 (officer) Cody#11227 (officer) Geist#1656 (officer)Fightox9 9h
9h Group of 3 B DK, FW Monk and Lock LF Guild LF a raiding guild on heroic progression, we are experienced, 5/11 H so far with pugs, We have a Blood DK, Affli warlock and me as Fistweaver monk, we looking to raid 10pm server time on tuesdays and wednesdays add me to EzPeezy#11988Kenkyou1 9h
9h Alliance Holy Paladin 960+ LFG Mainly looking for a similarly experienced group to run mythic plus with, and raid with. Raid Availability: Mon - Thurs. 7-11 server. Possibly one weekend night. 11/11H 2/11M Also looking for group to push keys in the 20ish range, and to progress as the expansion winds down. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/breng%C3%B6 https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Breng%C3%B6 Please feel free to respond here, or message me in game. Battle Tag: Brengo#1700Brengö3 9h
9h <Imperium> AOTC for Adults! Originally created in 2009, We are a long-standing community of players who love to raid! With two AOTC raiding teams under our belt, we are looking for more players to bolster our ranks for the upcoming Battle for Azeroth and to help us finish off the threat of the Legion! Our current raid times are: Ohana - Friday & Sunday : 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST [Server Time] Phoenix - Wednesday & Thursday : 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST [Server Time] Open Raiding - Tuesday : 8:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST [Server Time] We are currently looking for any and all players in need of a home, not just raiders! We would love to gather some more Mages, Monks, Shamans, Death Knights, Hunters, Rogues, and Warlocks for our raiding teams. Ohana could use: -Mages -Mistweaver Monk -Rogues -Death Knights -Resto Shaman -Warlocks -Holy Pally Phoenix can use: -Priests -Holy Pally Recently, we have started branching out into other aspects of WoW, like PvP. We have started doing some RBG runs on Saturdays and are getting a soild team put together! We offer many other activities for players such as: Older content, achievements, profession farming groups, Alt raids, and Mythic +'s. We spend plenty of time in our Discord, (we practically live in there) and someone is usually on either playing WoW or many of the other games that we like to play together. We have memebrs who play Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm, and we have many who play games that will take us out of the World of Blizzcraft like playing Steam games such as Tabletop Sim, Left4Dead, Killing Floor, Cards Against Humanity, and much more! We like to have a good time! We have a friendly and helpful officer core and member base, and we are always looking to expand! For more information and applications, you can visit our website, (that has a planned overhaul), at: http://www.imperium.dkpsystem.com/news.php If you have any questions/concerns, you can contact me at either: my Battle Tag - Aeriyael#11795 my Discord Tag - Aeriyael#8649Aeriyael5 9h
10h [A] <Shields Up> Casual Adult Raiding (Tu/Th) About Us <Shields Up> is formed from a group of friends who met 8 years ago and people we have played with along the way. We like to keep it small to maintain that friendly atmosphere. Flex-Heroic raiding is our goal and being successful in a small window (2-day raid schedule) each week. Having fun is a priority and real life always comes first. Our approach We are a group of adults who have experienced the 'ups and downs' of raiding in WoW's history. We like to make good use of our time when we get to play, so a 2 day a week (3 hour window) raid schedule seems to balance life with our fantasy world. Is this the right guild for me? If you have a job, spouse, kids or all of the above and thought that raiding could no longer be an option...this may be perfect for you. We are very flexible and try to fit every member's schedule. At the same time, we expect full effort when tackling the content and pushing everything you can out of your character while doing so. Raid Times We raid two nights a week, three hours at a time. Tuesday and Thursday (Optional Sat Alt Normal Clears and Mon for clears, Mythic +, etc.) 8:30 - 11:00pm Server Time Current Progress: Clearing H-Antorus weekly Recruitment Needs We are currently in need of ranged dps and heals, but recruitment is open to all! We are looking for Heroic Raid-Ready players who can help push the guild forward. Contact Us Feel free to contact anyone online in the guild or contact our GMs directly: Hylinth (Unitas#1457) Zimbot (SolZimm#1699)Hylinth71 10h
10h [A] Priest LF Casual / Socially Active Guild Long-time player (just resubbed after a break) - Not really looking to get back into progression for this expac, but looking for an active guild to hang out in and do some fun stuff (old runs, collections, etc.)Silriel3 10h
10h 934 Mage LF weekday night guild Have 11/11 experience with Antorus. Alliance reroll. LF guild with above raid times , weekdays.Nyxtragosa5 10h
10h <Bottom Line> - Stormrage (A) <Bottom Line> - Stormrage (A) New Guild, building up around the idea that you shouldn't have to deal with toxic players when you log in to enjoy your free time. We are looking for like-minded players who want to help with building up a fresh community and raid groups. We are the type of players who are willing to help one another and help players learn or relearn the game, and thus we welcome all skill levels and experience levels. Players who are not offended easily, but also can converse with other players without flaming and tearing them down. We expect all our members to act like grown adults to ensure that we can ALL have fun. (Age means nothing, so long as you can set yourself apart from the all-too-common Toxicity of the typical community) We are also looking to form 2 raid groups to push into Mythic raid content and aiming for stability leading into the upcoming expansion. Since they are fresh groups, we have availability for All roles and most classes! *9p-12a EST Tue/Thur* *Wednesday/Thursday Early Mornings (Tue/Wed Nights) 3am-7am EST* Feel free to contact us for any questions, or interest! We'd love to have you if you think you fit the mold! Salty - Botti#1114 Death - GizzleFrizzl#1241Saltyspook6 10h
11h Late night weekend raiding guild (A) 4/11 M <Talk Nerdy To Me> @ US-Stormrage [Alliance] About us We're a late night guild full of all types of players which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules outside of raid, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily by, this may not be the guild for you. If you are to join us, we supply food and repairs to all of our members. With help of our members we also supply flasks and potions. The only thing we ask is you have your own rune. Raiding hours Team Scissor Me Timbers. Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 11:55pm to 4:00am EST. We are a semi casual raid team. Since we only raid 8 hours a week it is fairly important that our players are able to attend 80% of raids a month. Even though we are semi causal the goal is always to push mythic content and down bosses. Loot system We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items, such as tier and trinkets. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier and trinkets first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge efforts. They are the ones who always benefit the most! One thing to always expect from our guild is we will always have a raid or something to do on these nights. We never give up and we strive to keep us going any way possible. Recruiting If you are interested, you can add me in game at Chantell#11498 for team Scissors or you can apply at our website http://talknerdytome.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. :) We also accept all players as socials. App is not required to be a social member.Tickledpínk9 11h
11h [A] <Knightmare> LF DPS for Mythic <Knightmare> is a progression guild looking for members to fill our roster as we farm Heroic Antorus and assemble a group to tackle Mythic. Current Progress: 11/11 H Recruiting: Healer - Holy Paladin (Potentially) Melee - Ret. Paladin, DPS Warrior Ranged - DPS Priest, Mage, Warlock We have a relaxed raid environment and expect raiders who show up on time and behave respectably. Main Raid Times: Tu / Th, 8PM to 11PM ET Alt Raid Times: Sun, 8PM to 11PM ET Loot distributed using RCLootCouncil Mythic+ groups formed sporadically throughout week depending on availability. Communication through Discord For more information or to trial, contact Icesyckle#1151 or Gwen#11117 on BNET Eragon1 11h
11h <Legion of Chromozomes> New Guild! We are <Legion of Chromozomes> and we are a newly formed guild on Stormrage looking to build our ranks for BfA, with the goal of clearing end-game content at a casual pace! We are starting as a group of friends with varying levels of WoW experience. We have vanilla players as well as fairly new players, but we are all experienced raiders. At least some of us are 11/11 N and 9/11 H. No AotC yet, but looking for more to get there! Even though we are casual players, we still clear Normal Antorus on our mains weekly, and kill as many bosses as we can with PUGs in Heroic. Some of us are 9/11 H. We are looking to set up a raid team for current content as well as BfA. Once we have enough people who are interested, we will set up a raid schedule and stick to it. We are open to anyone and everyone. Whether you're a new player coming into WoW and getting ready for BfA, or you're an experienced player looking for a solid group to raid with, this might just be the place for you! Respond here or whisper in game for more info!Hyuntaard1 11h
11h 10/11M, 12+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Ranged DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 10/11M Antorus 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: Monk, Warrior Melee: DK, DH, Monk Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock, Priest, Mage, Shaman Healer: Monk -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi (Roshi#1203), Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette37 11h
11h Exiles of Lodaeron Recruiting Not experienced but want to give raiding a try? Experienced and looking for a guild that is just the right fit? Tired of having to look for a new guild every few months because of drama? EOL is the guild you have been looking for! We have been around since Vanilla! Our raid nights will be Tue and Thu from 8pm - 11pm server time Currently raiding Antorus and started working on Coven Heroic. We really need some dps or heals with a dps OS. DPS with a tank OS could be asked to fill when tanks are away also. Really looking for people that want a long term raiding home not just a specific toon. Please contact me in game (Luminnarus#1437or Joe#12534) or reply to this threadShrubb9 11h
12h Early 2-Day 7:15-10:15 EST Cutting Edge <No Big Deal> 13/13M Hellfire Citadel (US 4th 2-day) Tuesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) Wednesday: 7:15PM - 10:15PM EST (Server Time) After a short break following 5+ years of successful raiding, <No Big Deal> is reforming to prepare for the release of the next expansion. We are looking to add quality players (both skill and character) to quickly progress in upcoming raids and Mythic + content. <No Big Deal> was created based on the concept of a progression raiding with a reduced and more sustainable schedule. Our team was and will be composed of mythic caliber raiders, most of whom have other significant life commitments (work/school/kids), who are not able to dedicate endless hours to the game, but still love to be a part of the end-game raiding environment. <No Big Deal> was one of the very first guilds in the world to consistently achieve cutting edge while raiding on a very limited 2-day schedule. Current Recruitment Needs: -Any exceptional players will be considered. -Emphasis on ranged damage classes. *Significant previous mythic raiding experience is required/expected. Our Expectations: - Keep drama to a minimum - Significant progression despite our 2-day raid schedule. - High level play by ALL of our raiders. - Near perfect attendance, we raid only 2 nights a week, so this is a MUST. *Note: We use EPGP for loot distribution. A small bonus amount of EP is handed out to players that are 15 minutes early to raid. Contacts: The best way to contact us about joining would be to fill out an application on our site; Website: https://nobigdeal.enjin.com/ Or whisper, send in-game mail to, or add on Battletag: - Jaxt (Jaxt#1451) - Thad (Thadenator#1781) You can also whisper anyone in the guild and ask if an Officer is online, however the methods listed prior are a much quicker way to get a response.Jaxt74 12h
12h [A] *Ante Meridiem* Morning & Evening Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 7/11M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Redpenguin (Red#1335) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 6/11M Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524)Ravan84 12h
15h Immortality <A> 6/11M LFM! Hello! <Immortality> is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004, and still have the drive to progress through all Mythic content. Kill videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyPFOV7D7uIyXEaAgAr1kw We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to reach Cutting Edge, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. It's a game after all, and we love playing this game. The majority of us have been here since the beginning and are still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Artifact traits up to date and weekly Mythic + Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions Knowing boss strategies before we get there. We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST OPTIONAL Sunday farm/alt run 8:30pm est - 10/11pm est. ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank ■ Melee DPS Rogue WW Monk ■ Range DPS MM/BM Hunter Aff Lock Ele sham Mage ■ Healer ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. ** For immediate consideration, add Witchywich#1440 or Krinard#1968 for more information! you can also drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergia109 15h
20h <Unintended> 5/11M LF Ranged Dps <Unintended> on Stormrage US is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting DPS for our push into Antorus. --- About us. We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. The guild was formed just before the release of Tomb of Sargeras. With only a skeleton crew at first, we managed to clear through normal Tomb and make our way into heroic. As our numbers have grown, our success has also grown. We are now 5/9M ToS and 11/11H(5/11M) Antorus. Since we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some Requirements to raid with us things that we are looking for: - Artifact Rank 72 - Average Item Level Equipped over 940 - Willingness to learn and improve/Take constructive critism - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments --- If you would like to apply to the guild, please apply at https://unintended-stormrage.enjin.com/ or add an officer and we can talk Candy#12695 -Raid Leader/Guild master Seal#11917-Officer Viradyn#1367-Recruitment Officer Bonesaw#1766-Recruitment officer --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Cáñdy51 20h
21h At Midnight 5/11 LF Late Night Mythic Raiders <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 5/11M. About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues/Wed/Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am (PST) 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. (Don't ask me why we're called At Midnight when we raid at 1am... I just heal things) Currently Recruiting: 1-2 Ranged DPS 1 Melee DPS Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. We also expect you to ask if you have any questions, even if you just realized you've been doing a mechanic wrong half the night. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. The guild usually has feasts and flasks but for heroic clears or on rare occasion we will ask you to use your own. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. -"Raider" status players have priority invites to guild content and have higher priority for loot. If you are interested, you can message me at Keiba#1530 on bnet or Huntergreenee#7505 on Discord. If you have trouble getting hold of me, Katie#1178Keybah14 21h
22h <Clan Wolf> Sat/Sun, 6-9 PM EST [3/11 M] Heyo everyone~ <Clan Wolf> has gone from a 5-man group of friends to a raid guild building in numbers and flourishing in community. We've grown so much in the months we've spent together. Our guild is built on a cohesive group of friendly, positive individuals who value a relaxed atmosphere while downing bosses. As our goal is to build a loyal group of friends, we are willing to teach and be patient with individuals interested in raiding. Outside of raids, we also run Mythic + dungeons, do transmog runs, and achievement hunt. We also play many games outside of WoW, which include: Diablo III, HoTs, Torchlight II, 7 Days to Die, Destiny 2, and Ark Survival Evolved (where we run our own server.) Raid schedule: Sat/sun, 6-9 PM EST. We offer an optional heroic run (starting at 6 PM EST). On Sat/Sun we push mythic content, starting Saturday off with a quick normal Argus kill for trinkets/upgrades. Raid spots: Everyone is welcome to join, even if a spot is currently filled. We urge people to play the class they enjoy most. If you are planning to hop straight into mythic content, we are requiring AOTC, 950 ilvl, and 75 traits in your artifact weapon. Tanks: filled Healers: open - looking for Holy paladin and Resto shaman Damage: open - no specific class, just need stated requirements above Experience: The guild is 3/11 M Antorus. We require a few more solid raiders to continue strong in mythic content, as some interest in Legion is dwindling. A few of us have been together for the past couple of expansions, which yielded AOTC achievements throughout. Under the same RL, we were second to down M Garrosh during MoP on our old server. Healers - please speak with Osh (healer lead): Osmold#1242 Feel free to contact Drilnock or myself with any questions: Ketchup#11543 (Dril), Sarovok#1163 (me) Hope to chat soon~ <3Nogítsune130 22h
22h Ret pally looking for th/f heroic Casual raider looking for a th/f heroic raiding guild. I have a long history of raiding, just with my current schedule th/f is all I can do for now.Dèathscythè1 22h
23h <Observe> 4/11 M Recruiting <Observe> (Alliance-stormrage) 4/11M 11/11 H is looking for new players 950+ ilvl to join our team for mythic progression! We are an awesome friendly guild. Our Goal: to make everyone feel at home and have as much fun to help them relax after a long day of work/stress/etc while keeping a progression oriented mindset. We raid on Tuesday and Wednesdays at 9PM to 12AM EST. Qualities we are looking for: - Commited players for mythic progression during raid times mentioned above. This includes attendance, material contribution, knowledge of the mechanics - Open minded players willing to improve class mechanics to play at their best (this includes personal research, constructive criticism, etc) What we offer: - A warm environment for guildies to have fun. DRAMA FREE - Mythic plus carries (including selling keys for gold) mythic plus pushes, and mythic raiding - Awesome leaders and experts willing to offer advice and help one another improve - Stocked GB with flasks, food and pots Classes that we are looking for: Balance druids, Frost/Fire Mages, SPriest, and Aff locks. All exeptional players are taken into consideration! If you are intersted, please complete our application form and feel free to contact us via discord at Slis#0124 or Hedged#9210 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TM5VxmbpIPx3Qa-TfgMvWQM8X2Jp_wxnd9eXDo_J4w4/editMaximusbravu12 23h
23h <Shattering>2day 9/11M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (9/11M 9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting any exceptional Healer or DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu1 23h
1d [A]<Theoretical> WANTS YOU! (9/11H) Are you a fabulous and under-appreciated Ele Shaman looking to wow a crowd with your epic deeps and sexy transmog? Are you an outgoing Feral Druid with a heart of gold? Do you like the funnies and the good times? If you said yes to any of the above, <Theoretical> wants you for some heroic raiding fun! At the end of the day, we're a guild formed via friends, and we've since recruited some damn good people to come and raid with us. We value laughs and a relaxed atmosphere over all else, but we do value our members' time. Our aim is to clear heroic, and once done that, we'll look to alts, achievements and whatever else the team wants to do. If we have the people that want to, we'll look at casually doing some mythic kills as well. While we do like to push our relaxed atmosphere we do want to reiterate that we expect members to come prepared with flasks and potions, as well as some knowledge of the fight, as a measure of being prepared and as respect to the rest of the team. We raid: Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8:30pm-11pm EST. We use Personal Loot to avoid any messy loot issues, and to date we just offer up whatever we don't want to the team. It's been flawless thus far. Our needs: We currently have need for strong ranged dps, though it does serve to mention that Ele Shammies, Shadow Priests and Boomkins are in short supply for us, and would be a welcome addition. If you're feeling saucy and want to come hangout, run some M+ on offnights and genuinely enjoy the company you're with, feel free to get in contact with our GM (Goose#1825), or myself (Tristnal#11267) and we can discuss the finer points on joining. Looking forward to hearing from you, theoretically of course.Tristrex25 1d
1d 11/11H <Rainbow Generator> LF Raiders! <Rainbow Generator> is now recruiting for current Antorus raiding and going towards the future expansion. We are 11/11 Heroic in Burning Throne and are looking to fill a few core raid spots. At this time we are not focused on Mythic progression, however it is a possibility in the future. Our current roster is capable of clearing heroic, although we would like to add a few more new people to speed things up abit, avoiding having people run their os to make the raid possible. :P Raid Days/Times: - 8:30pm-10:30pm(EST) Wednesday & Thursdays. We are looking to fill the following roles: (we prefer you be around ~920+ ilvl) 1 Healer - open to all classes. 1 Tank - open to all classes. Melee/Range DPS - open to all classes. We are a very relaxed group of friends who enjoy raiding & running M+ keys, yet still get the job done when we need to be serious. *We do not require you to provide parses or logs unless you wish to, we are fairly capable to make a good case in judgement upon your performance in raid. Raid experience is also not mandatory but it is a plus* Regarding the recruiting of a new raider, your trial period is...there isn't one :D, we don't believe in the whole 2-3 week of trial runs to let you stress yourself over, if your a good player, do mechanics right, and do decent overall, that's all we ask. We are usually active outside raid times, lots of us run high lvl keys, old content for xmog, anything to keep ourselves busy. If you see anything here that interests you then feel free to drop a comment or hit us up. You can contact myself on realid: Kurjaqk#1411, Krutoi, or Keyy (the boss). Looking forward to hearing from you :).Kurjaqk1 1d
1d [A]Drama Free Company 11/11H Recruiting Drama Free Company 11/11H Drama Free Company is a semi-hardcore/casual guild that is recruiting raiders. We are in need of several DPS and 1 healer. We have a progression mindset while only having two required raid days. Raid Times Tuesday : 7:15 - 10:15 PM EST ( Server Time ) Thursday : 7:15 - 10:15 PM EST ( Server Time ) Saturday : 7:15 - 10:15 PM EST ( Server Time ) - Optional Night We have a very active community including M+ runs every week and any casuals that do not wish to commit to our raid schedule are more than welcome to join. Goals Our goal as a guild is first and foremost to create a community of like-minded adult players that enjoy playing the game together while always progressing through new and challenging content. We will always be progressing through some type of new content. Farming the same raid on the same difficulty for months on end is not enjoyable. While we do not intend to be a hardcore mythic guild, mythic progression is part of our plan. We require all of our members to be respectful of others and communicate attendance issues or any other guild related issues in an effective and timely manner. If you wish to learn more and talk about joining please contact any of us on Btag : Aver#11338 CaptnChunk#1153Teleris0 1d
1d [A] <Typhoon> 11/11H recruiting Typhoon 11/11H Typhoon is a fairly new, smaller guild created out of former Mythic raiders on Area 52 and veteran raiders on Stormrage with a desire to focus more on progression but in a fun and friendlier environment. We are looking for exceptional players to join us as we continue to progress through ATBT and prepare for BFA! Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST/ST Friday 8:00-11:00pm EST/ST (Normal run; optional) Main raid nights are reserved for progression with normal being on an off night and is not mandatory. Alts (that are properly geared) will also be welcome. We also run keys through out the week, ensuring that everyone who wants to get a +15, gets it done. We are currently recruiting: Open Recruitment - All classes/specs will be considered. Heroic: We are looking to recruit people that are ilvl 940+, have 75 points into their main weapon, and are at least 9/11H. If you aren't quite there, we are willing to make exceptions in some cases. If you are a class/spec listed above but aren't quite ready for heroic, we also run normal weekly and are happy to help push keys! Once geared (which doesn't take long at all anymore) you will have a good shot at getting a raiding spot. Having a tanking/healing OS is a big plus! If we aren't recruiting your class but you think this would be a good fit for you, shoot us a message - we will always consider experienced players. We use the personal loot system. Feasts and cauldrons are provided for main raid nights. We ask that our raiders come prepared with additional flasks and personal food as a back up. Invites go out at 7:45pm so by 8 we are all zoned and ready to pull. There is up to a 2 week trial period for new recruits while we evaluate your performance, make sure you can do the mechanics and review logs. The only thing we are serious about is raiding - we are an easy going group, we like to joke around with each other and have a good time. We have a fairly active discord where everyone is welcome to come and hang out, chat, etc. If Typhoon seems like a good fit for you, or if you would like to talk further with someone about joining, please don't hesitate to send us a tell or pop over to our discord and leave an application. https://discord.gg/GdwCKu Xeroshi - GM/Raid Lead Kaycelà - Co-GM - Btag: Kay#12200 Discord: Kay#7583Kaycelà17 1d
1d [A] Îndifference, Recruiting Casuals/Raiders Guild Name: Îndifference Faction: Alliance Realm (US/EU): US Progression: Into Mythic Raid Times: 8:30 to Midnight Server Time Raid Schedule: Tuesdays and Wednesdays Openings: 3 ranged DPS and 1 Tank Recruiting: Casuals and Mythic Raiders Current Progression: 11/11 Heroic Antorus - - - Guild Info: Who we are? Our guild is made up of adults who want to progress through WoW content, however we are not a hardcore raiding guild. We try to push as far as we can as a team with a relaxed and chill environment. What kind of players we're looking for? Mature casuals who want to partake in what WoW has to offer (M+, PVP, Raid) and Raiders who want to progress in a team oriented, no yelling, no fussing, no frustration raiding team. What can you expect from us? M+ on the daily, Normal Antorus on Mondays, Mythic Antorus on Tues-Wed (Flasks and food provided), Active Discord and Entertainment What we expect from you? Casuals/Raiders/M+'ers, we expect to not be creepy since we have quite a few women in our guild and to speak with dignity in guild chat. Mythic raiders, high attendance rate with the ability to follow directions. What are our raiding days? Tuesdays and Wednesdays What are we recruiting at the moment? Casuals and Mythic progression Raiders. Contact Info? Please add Anya#1846 on BNet or whisper in-game Ketyr, Kolduna or Delaryia or just post here and I will contact you!Kolduna33 1d
1d ♥ <Wumbology>[A] LF RDPS for Mythic! ♥ <Wumbology> on Stormrage[A] 11/11H is a newly reformed guild, currently looking for more to fill our spots for Mythic Antorus! We are recruiting RDPS for our raid team, but ALL applicants will be considered. Wumbology is a newly rebuilt guild, with our raiders at 4/11M or higher experience. We are a group of friends that met through previous guilds with the same vision; to progress and have fun! The guild has a friendly atmosphere, while keeping the raiding environment composed and straightforward. The goal : Our goal is to clear all current content from Normal to Mythic while also building a strong and friendly community. We also want to be a helping hand for people who are new to the game, and offer them a permanent home as a Member. What Wumbology offers : We offer an active guild that always has something to do. Whether it be Raids, Mythic dungeons, PvP, or old content, we are always on and doing what we love. We also offer a good time while raiding. In Mythic Raids, we do understand that keeping our composure during progression is crucial to getting the boss down, but we also know to have fun and joke around without it being a nuisance to progression. We also have a dedicated GM and officers that are understanding and offer to help in whatever way we can. What We Expect : We expect raiders to be able to attend a 90% of our raids. We are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect everyone's time. Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters. As a Member in the guild, we expect you to be respectful to others. Officers will have food/flasks/vantus runes prepared for you if you are to be a part of the Raid Team. Raid days and times: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9PM to 12AM Est We also run Mythic plus dungeons and +15 carries regularly throughout the week. We use Discord for voice. If you would like to talk more, please add me on BNet! ♥ BerryPink#1867Pinkberry2 1d
1d 956 Prot Pal/or 950-BRM LFR Due to the changes in my schedule, I am in need of a new raid group. I have a 950 BRM and a 956 Prot paladin (main). I am 10/11H 16%ish on Argus. Tues-saturday till 11:30pm Server time. Looking for a raid team that is already pretty established and with an active guild. If you only log on for raids, than I am not the tank for you. I am also looking for a team that enjoys pushing keys. Leave a reply or add me Kraval#1713 ty :)Lèmuel2 1d
1d GIVEAWAYS – Heroic Antorus, Mounts, Pets, etc Hello everyone! We're a HORDE carry team dedicated to provide the best runs for you! Apart from selling Heroic Antorus services we also do GIVEAWAYS every week! If you don’t wish to buy a run and simply want to be part of our growing community while participating in our giveaways, I encourage you to join our discord! What giveaways are you guys doing? Our giveaways range from pets, mounts, Heroic Argus, Heroic Antorus Clear, etc. As our community grows so will our desire to give more! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z What if I want to buy? If you're looking for a Heroic Argus or Heroic Antorus Clear (Personal Loot) we are your guys! If you’re tired of pugs and crazy raid leaders we can help you avoid all the unnecessary wipes and countless of hours wasted. Our team is made out of top us raiders dedicated to provide a professional and smooth run. Our prices are always competitive and we accept GOLD in all realms! Discord link: https://discord.gg/2qy9p4z Join our discord to take advantage of our giveaways and be part of our growing discord community! Our goal: We believe in giving back to our community as part of our commitment to sharing our success. To take part of our founded principle we welcome you to join our fast-growing discord community. You will have the opportunity to participate in giveaways that will benefit you and enforce our mission statement: our success starts with your success.Helloimferal7 1d
1d <No Sympathy> Sa/Su 7-10p 11/11H Hey there ladies and gents on Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is recruiting a tank and dps for Antorus. Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for Antorus heroic and soon to be mythic. We are 11/11 H Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. Mythic+ dungeons are done throughout the week. Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 940+ (equipped) An experienced main tank What is expected of you: Attendance is mandatory. We raid 2 days a week with an upcoming alt raid due to be scheduled. Rl happens and we understand, of course, but we ask that you let an officer or the GM know if you can't make it. Calendar invites also go out, so that's another way to log if you can or can't come. Drama is in no way, shape, or form tolerated. A good sense of humor though- is a must. Winky face. Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or leave a message on here. I check this every day. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy39 1d
1d <Adventuer 6/11M>LF Lock/Boom/Mdps/Mage/Heal Need a core raiding spot? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz73 1d
1d 8/11M LF Range DPS Late Nite 10:30 to1am Updated: 2/10/2018 ill try to keep it as simple as possible. <Continuum> Currently 8/11M Antorus, looking for 1 or 2 players for our Mythic team. If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you. Raid times: Late night 10:30pm-1:00am(EST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week), optional run on monday for alts and legendaries. Recruitment Needs Top priority for us: Mage MM Hunter Ele Shaman Range DPS Resto Druid Any healer to be considered must have good parses/experience/Viable Off-spec for Farm content Any Range dps must have competitive parses. Any competent players are welcome to apply, we will consider everyone. Trial There is a 2 week period of trial after you join the guild, mainly to avoid guild hopping, and to establish if we are a good fit, nothing out of the ordinary. We are active outside raids, dont expect 24/7 activity but we do hangout in discord during the night and the occasional mythic+ key here and there. Lately there is a group of us that have taken interest in doing high m+ keys, 20s+. If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Or contact me, Btag Pucho#1617 and ill answer any questions that you might have. Have a nice day.Ascardio148 1d
1d Blood DK, Fistweaver and Lock LF Guild LF a raiding guild on heroic progression, we are experienced, 5/11 H so far with pugs, We have a Blood DK, Affli warlock and me as Fistweaver monk, we looking to raid 10pm server time on tuesdays and wednesdays add me to EzPeezy#11988Ðarthbane0 1d
1d Get Schwifty 5/11M LFM M Antorus Get Schwifty is a raid focused guild that is looking for like minded players focused on moving quickly into Mythic. We are currently looking for more skilled players 70% logs or higher and mythic exp to augment our current raid roster to achieve these goals as efficiently as possible. We have a 6 hour raid week, and as such are looking for serious minded players who understand that this is a time commitment. Loot System: We Use RC Loot Council And Gear Is Distributed Based on Attendance, BIS, Performance And Amount of work put in outside of regular raid times. =====Who We Want===== Fun people who excel at their class/spec and who bring knowledge of their class and raid mechanics. We expect you to come prepared to raid with Flasks, Potions and Food. We also expect you to put in time outside of raids. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9:00PM-12:00 AM (EST) Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM (EST) =====Recruitment Needs===== All Exceptional DPS will be concidered but we are looking for the following especially Mage (High) Shadow Priest (High) Mage (High) Boomkin(High) Ret (HIgh) All Exceptional DPS will be considered Contact Us: Officer-Craps#11870 Officer-kbomb#1900Engvall43 1d
1d [A] Weekend Heroic Raiding Guild, LF DPS <Goldshire Fire Brigade> (8/11 Heroic) is a close-knit 21+ community of WoW players that is looking for DPS (see specifics below). We are currently raiding 8-10pm EST (server time) Saturday and Sunday. We are looking for active players to fill the last few spots on our roster for Antorus and moving forward into BFA! We often group up for mythic+, other raids, transmog runs, achievments etc. Even though we're primarily a WoW guild, we often play Overwatch, PUBG, Rust, the occasional LoL, and HotS as well. If you're interested in a fun community of gamers where you can make lasting friendship and awesome memories, feel free to contact us here or via bnet (Athidae#1546, Jassari#1443, JoEHKay#1743, and/or Volendrung#0123) and we'll get back with you ASAP! Currently Seeking: Warlock (Any spec)Mirithas12 1d
1d 5/11M <Deviancy> LF RDPS! Hunters/Locks/Mages Guild: Deviancy – Alliance Server: Stormrage – Normal Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 6/9M ToS 11/11 N/H Antorus 5/11M Antorous Who Are We: Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that moved to Stormrage for the TOS Tier. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with various topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon Loot: We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need. Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows: DPS > Tanks > Heals. Applicant requirements: • A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster. • Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier. • A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require). • A viable off-spec is a great bonus. • With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall. Guild Recruitment Needs: High: Current Recruitment needs: 1x Warlock 1-2x Hunter 1x Mage 1x Rogue 1x Death Knight (frost preferred) medium-low: Closed: paladins monks That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. For off server exemplary applicants, we also do provide paid Character Transfers. If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself: • Daerrus - Noise#1913 • Còrgen - Corgen#1742 • Desanne - kalzaar#1453 • Triadge - Triadge#1814Triadge51 1d
1d Elevate Elevate is recruiting people to push into our Mythic raid team! We are currently 11/11H and 1/11M wanting to push more! We are in need of Dps (Preferred Melee above all else)! Our raid times are Saturday and Sunday at 12 pm to 3 am Server time! We want motivated raiders and those who are willing to put in forth time and effort to fill out our roster. If you have any questions regarding anything at all feel free to add (Battle Net) BloodyMuppet#1118 OR Whisper Kedos, Dblstuffed, TwiddySocket, Raelyni, Healsforhire in game! OR Kedos #3629 (Discord)Kedos2 1d