Stormrage

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
2h [A]<Nerv>6/9M Recruiting all roles Nerv is a progression alliance guild made up of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players for Antorus, the Burning Throne Progression. Raid Team 1 ... PST to Dagik#1527 yinyangren#1713 Raid Team 2 ... PST to Poise#11780 yinyangren#1713 Shootr#11328Dagik23 2h
4h Group of 4 LF Join/Create Guild Heya Stormrage! We've got a small group of people returning to WoW hoping to integrate into a community and do a little progression once the new raid drops. There's a mix of raiding experience in our group, with some of us having been regular Mythic raiders. We're looking for a social casual/semi-hardcore progression guild raiding Fri/Sat evenings. There are 4 of us, so we understand it may be a challenge to find a spot for us. The idea of us forming our own guild has been floated around as well, and if there's others around that may be interested in the same thing, let us know and maybe we can explore that possibility as well. We do still have some gearing to do, but we're hard at work on that and rising pretty quickly. Our group consists of: 923 Fury Warrior 907 Frost Mage 902 Affliction Warlock 875 Mistweaver Monk Feel free to respond to the post, or add Krimch#1665, or Kaugy#1407 if you have a spot for us or if you wanted to explore making a guild with us. Hope to hear from you guys soon! ^.^Kaugy7 4h
4h ** Bend the Knee ** <Bend the Knee> is a tight knit core of adults, some of whom have known each other for years, some of which are new additions to the crew, and all of whom want to push progression at a reasonable pace while still remembering how to have a good time. We are currently looking to fill out our raid roster to roll through Heroic content. We're an Alliance-based guild on Stormrage. Raid Times: Thursday (9:30 PM - 12 PM Server Time) Saturday (9:30 PM - 12 PM server Time) Current Needs: [DPS] [Tank] 1 with a good dps offspec [Healer] We're an entertaining bunch, but we do expect that our raiders are committed, seeing that we only raid twice a week. As much as we love pugging, we'd love to have a solid bunch of regular raiders that can function as a cohesive, consistent team. What is expected of members/raiders. A minimum iLvl of 915 for progression raiding. Make sure all talents, enchants, and gems are in order for raids normal and greater. Be online 10 min prior to raid time, Unless you have spoken to an officer prior to raid. Discord is required for raids (NO EXCEPTIONS) Understand that criticism will come with raiding. Learn from mistakes and don't take things personally. Have knowledge of all fights prior to raid night, so when explanation is given it will be a quick runthrough. DBM or Bigwigs is a required addon! Try and have fun, we are a fun guild and will joke around, but know when to be serious. What you can expect from us...includes but not limited to. Active group of Mythic+ enthusiasts with daily runs Assistance on gear, food, flasks and enchants. A dedicated team headstrong on downing current content. A fun and relaxed guild environment. An ever growing community always willing to help other guild members Optional raid nights for other content.. If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please feel free to contact any of the members listed below or any member online. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. Chaineffects- GM Soulshiver- OfficerChaineffects3 4h
6h <Unintended>5/9M recruiting <Uninteded> on Stormrage US is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting DPS for our push into Tomb of Sargeras and Antorus. --- About us. We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. The guild was formed just before the release of tomb. With only a skeleton crew at first, we managed to clear through normal Tomb and make our way into heroic. As our numbers have grown, our success has also grown. We are now 3/9M and looking forward to pushing farther into mythic! Since we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some Requirements to raid with us things that we are looking for: - Artifact Rank 60 - Average Item Level Equipped over 920 - Willingness to learn and improve - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments --- If you would like to join the guild, please contact: Seal#11917 -Guild Master Candy#12695 -Raid Leader Juxtapose#1169 - Guild Officer Bonesaw#1766-Recruitment officer --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Cáñdy28 6h
7h Immortality <A> 6/9M LFM! Hello! <Immortality> recently transferred from Korgath, is a DAY ONE guild. We have been active since Nov 23, 2004 who still has the drive to push and progress through all Mythic content. Kill videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyPFOV7D7uIyXEaAgAr1kw We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional raiders to push progression, compete on meters and have fun while doing it. Many external activities keep us all well intertwined with each other. Its a game after all, and we love playing this game. Majority of us have been here since the beginning and still here having fun and increasing our pool of friends. ► What you can expect from us: Progression Organization Semi-Hardcore Atmosphere Comedic Atmosphere All around great time We don't want raiding to be a chore or a second job, we just want to have fun and progress. ► What we expect from you: Attendance Artifact traits up to date and weekly Mythic + Performance Up to date on your class and role Able to handle direction and suggestions We raid with a semi-hardcore mindset. Staying up to date on your roles and changes will help you progress and the guild progress. ► Raid Schedule: Monday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Tuesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST Wednesday: 8:00pm EST to 11:00pm EST OPTIONAL Thursday farm/alt run 8:30pm est - 10/11pm est. ► Classes with Immediate openings: We are not limited to the list below, we are ALWAYS accepting exceptional raiders to strengthen our core. ■ Tank ■ Melee DPS Frost/Unholy DK (Willing to be blood if needed for some fights) Sub Rogue ■ Range DPS MM/BM Hunter ■ Healer Resto Shaman ► Loot Loot is handled via Loot Council factored by Attendance and Performance. ** More information can be discussed via whispers and voice chat on Discord. ** For immediate consideration, add Krinard#1968 or Sterigild#1668 for more information! Or drop an application at our website, http://immortality-sc.enjin.comSynergia41 7h
8h Returning Havoc DH lf raiding guild Returning player havoc DH in search of a raiding guild for antorus. Here are my last achievements from when i last played as a WW monk. - 15 key completed on 1/19/17 - Guldan AoTC on 2/04/17 - Mythic Trilliax on 2/19/17 Ive been back for 4 days now and have not seen any ToS other than lfr. Anyone interested feel free to add me kwik#1948 or hit me up in game.Anybodykillr0 8h
8h 5/9M Weekend team LFM <Tactical> Stormrage Alliance 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team. Who we are: Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After only our first weekend together as a guild we were 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens. Schedule: Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you. Needs: H Pally (high demand) R Druid with viable dps OS (med demand) Rogue (med demand) Mage (high demand) All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed. tacticalstormrage.enjin.com Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live. Message the following contacts for details: Syans - Syan#1437 Psyrina - GiGi#1168 Discappoint - Xerynn#1549 Diszect - Killswitch#1272Psyrina0 8h
8h 4/9M Late night EST guild, Tank & RDPS Realm:Stormrage Faction:Alliance Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a Semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot of progress. Our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11:45am-3:00am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress. Achievements 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot. Current Progression: 2/3M ~ Trial of Valor 7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare 3/10M ~ Nighthold 9/9H Tos 4/9M Tos DPS recruitment: Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs Hunter: Medium Need Elemental: Low Need Shadow Priest: Low Need Mage: High Need WindWalker: High Need Rogue: High need Only spots AVAILABLE are dps we are looking to recruit 10 DPS for Antorus and only a few will be given core spots to push Antorus with a decent speed, we are looking for quality DPS, and if you like our vibe we also have sub in spots. if you are a quality player and didnt make the cut im sure we will be clearing normal and heroic on a weekly basis. ALSO we are in need of sub ins, i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild. For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself: Starkk#1730 I am usually always on don't be afraid to add me i wont bite or judge, we can setup a trial that Tuesday on a heroic clear so don't be afraid to take the time and find the right guild for you. I prefer a trial over a application or anything else the guild clears heroic very easy so getting to know you in a heroic is much easier for us right now because of the stage of progression that we currently are. or if you wish to apply https://suspectsus.enjin.com/Xenoblivion8 8h
9h CerberusGaming recruiting weekend Raiders! Newly formed guild looking for all types of players recruiting DPS Plate/Cloth (But will take anyone) Any Tanks Any Heals for Core team to start raiding. Days and Time Sat/Sun 11pm-2am EST looking to start Mythic Prog in upcoming raids. for more information or questions you can contact one of us via. Bnet - Wolfmanbruh#11742 Or in Game Cze NagsomCze3 9h
9h <The Journeymen> 7/9M LF Ranged DPS! <The Journeymen> (A - Stormrage) is looking for new members! Founded in 2006, our goal has always been to create an environment that feels like a home within WoW for our members to achieve their goals while having fun doing so. We've always viewed our guild and raiding as a team where success is obtained as a whole, rather than by the individual player. Whether you're a seasoned veteran or just starting to dip your toes into the mythic scene, we're always looking for great players to join our roster. Currently 7/9M ToS , we raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 8-11est, with a lot of activity throughout the week - such as mythic dungeons, battlegrounds, and alt raids. We offer a very stable and active roster, experienced leadership, and a fun environment. We're a fun group and want more fun people to play with! Players who would be a good fit for us would most likely exhibit the following qualities: - Wants a long-term home - Enjoys playing with the guild outside of raid times - Has a desire for the team's success over their own personal success - Researches their class and spec and strives to be the best player they can be - Is open minded to suggestions and is accepting of constructive criticism - Wants to have a good time playing the game! We are currently most interested the following classes/specs, however we are always looking for quality players regardless of role and encourage anyone to apply: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest MM/BM Hunter Elemental Shaman You can apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7lNlluLY825BQroBmaqk92NSzVAiwc6E35s3j5ec-HKfRhQ/viewform Or I can be reached on bnet if you have any questions @ stall#1624. Hope to talk to you very soon!Stàll15 9h
10h [A]<TBTL> 8/9M Fri/Sat 8-11 LF 1 DPS 1 Heals **Curently looking for 1 Solid DPS and 1 Healer** Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage,. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Main Recruitment Officers: Stutters#1183Tankstar180 10h
10h 946 8/9 M ARMS (or fury) / LEGENDARY PARSES 946 8/9 M ARMS (or fury) / LEGENDARY PARSES Hello, I am searching for a new home due to my current raid times conflicting with a new job. I am leaving a great team that emphasizes a non toxic, non tilting environment and would like to find something similar. Ideally my new guild would be 8/9 M + , starting after 6 PM EST ending before 12 EST , any days of the week or weekend. Below are my logs for your consideration: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/jigells I also have 3 Fully maintained alts that I can play on any given encounter, split runs, or reroll to if they suprass warrior in overall effectiveness. All alts have all leggos for there primary spec. Feral Druid: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/17362521/13#metric=dps MM HUNTER: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/malganis/trapstarz SUB Rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/chichiyayo Please reach out on BT for any questions or chats :D BT: J I G G L E S # 1 3 5 0 ( NO SPACES)Jigells3 10h
10h 942 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hi, I'm Jsqueezy and I am looking for a new guild. Currently, I'm 8/9 Mythic experienced. I am looking for a place to call home, and kill Argus with. I play Windwalker monk atm, but would like to play a different class for the future, Antorus and beyond. I have a hunter and a boomkin that I'd be willing to play. I can meet nearly any raid times, with a strong preference towards later at night. Preferably looking for a guild that is at least at the same progression level as me. Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/jsqueezy I'm available all day to answer any questions/talk about anything. My battletag is Jsqueezy#11159. I hope to hear from some of you soon, and look forward to raiding in Antorus.Jsqueezy2 10h
10h LFM T&Th 830-1130pm EST Raiders+ Server: US-Stormrage Faction: Alliance Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+ Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern Raid Group Progress: 9/9H ToS, 9/9N ToS, 1/10M NH, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN Loot: Personal Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL MDPS/RDPS/HPS: Particularly LF:Hunter, Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Rogue, Frost/Unholy DK, Arms/Fury War--any skilled raider will be considered. Casual/social members also welcome! Website: http://www.banishedgaming.com Discord: https://discord.banishedgaming.com (Be sure to let someone know you're there!) ... Heroic/Mythic Raiders: Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you! Normal/Casual/Social Members: It’s not always about raiding and we get that. We offer a non-mandatory raid on Wednesday nights for anyone who doesn’t want or cannot commit the time to our Tues/Thurs nights. Non-raid, and non-WoW events are also planned, ie. Cards Against Humanity nights! Who We Are BG offers a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild--and across multiple games. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations. Why Join Us? Because whether your enjoyment comes from mythic raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting dank memes in our discord--we have the same values. Additionally, we offer: Team Progression Rewards Strong Teamwork Diverse, Positive Environment Open, approachable, engaged Leadership Community Events Active Discord 100% No Drama, No Toxicity ToleranceWhat are the members like? Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults. Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun. Respectful – We’re nothing without it. Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group. Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL come first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.[li]Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild....Valgasm3 10h
10h <Reset> 9/9H Looking for DPS + Socials UPDATED: 11/17/17 <Reset> is a recently formed guild. We are currently 9/9H! Our raid environment is intended to be laid back and we will treat everyone respectfully. No raging or callouts allowed. We focus on keeping everyone on their game as well as focused on the fact that this, quite literally, a game and should be fun for all. We require Raiders with Patience and that Lack Elitism. This guild has a goal of becoming a Community rather than JUST raiding, We will take ANYONE who's willing to hangout and help us flourish socially. Please being me all the CASUALS! Everyone wants to log in any day and any time and have people to talk to and play the game with. This is our ideal guild environment. Disclaimer: The guild is pretty much 18-21+ Adult Themed in social interactions and Humor. We also are in need of Officers. Anyone who wants to do Event coordination, recruitment, or even professions/gathering are welcome. RAID TEAM: Raid Times: Sat/Sun 8 - 11 PM EST. We currently are in high need of DPS! Classes with Priority: Mages Hunters Please reply to the thread or add my BTAG (Asterlei#1613) if interested or have any further questions.Komie29 10h
10h 9/9M Pirates Enlisting for Weekday + Weekend Pirates (formerly Elysian) www.worstguild.com Buccaneers (20/20M Pre-Tomb, 9/9M Tomb) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Affliction Warlock Marksmanship Hunter Shadow Priest Subtlety Rogue Healer Signing Bonus: Discipline Priest Restoration Druid Corsairs (20/20M Pre-Tomb, 8/9M Tomb) Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Balance Druid Destruction Warlock Marksmanship Hunter Subtlety Rogue Healer Signing Bonus: Restoration Druid Restoration Shaman The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (No. 2, Master Recruiter) SwiftKills#1282 (Corsairs/Weekend Recruiter) Beefy#1339 (GM, Bucs/Weekday RL) Magic#1718 (Corsairs/Weekend RL)Scarcrux161 10h
13h 5/9M <Space Cops> Recruiting more! Hello Everyone, <Space Cops> is looking for a few more players to strengthen our raiding core as we work through Mythic Tomb of Sargeras in preparation for Antorus, The Burning Throne. What we are looking for: We are looking for competent players that can quickly learn and adapt to a dynamic raid environment. We would appreciate members that pull their weight, have a firm understanding of their class, and most importantly, the desire to succeed. Our Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday Invites: 7:45pm EST First pull: 8:00pm EST End of Raid: 11:00p EST Raiding a relaxed schedule of 6 hours a week means we require our members to show up early and be prepared for raids as well as perform optimally. We will never extend our raid times past what we have listed above for mandatory raid. On off nights, there are some organized PvP, Mythic + dungeon groups, and normal/heroic runs. Current needs: Melee: Rogue Ranged: Mage, Druid, Shaman, **Warlock** Healer: Disc, Resto shaman Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of class and current needs. We DO NOT recruit for bench, if you apply and show us that you are capable of doing that job at hand as efficiently as possible then the spot is yours. NOTIFICATION FOR DPS: DPS spots are competitive, your trial will consist of us monitoring how you handle mechanics and what numbers you pull. You will be replacing members currently under-performing on our current core if your trial goes well. Bring your A game and a good attitude. Requirements for Applicants: Item level: 920 Weapon traits 67+. Sub 65 traits will be denied. (Please understand that it is not us being elitist but gaining 60 traits is not a difficult feat) Experience: 9/9 Heroic Tomb completed with Mythic experience a plus. Understanding the raid and having a good positive attitude and mentality of a team-first environment is a plus Expectations: • Full understanding of your specialization • 90%+ Attendance • A Working microphone • An understanding of each progression fight before we pull • At least one M+ 10 per week About Us <Space Cops> is a guild created by a close-knit group of friends. We have grown together since BC when we played on Spirestone under <Remorse>. While we intend to raid and progress through end-game content, we still aim to maintain a friendly atmosphere with a no-one-left-behind attitude. Contact Us Xiledreaper#1696, Alao#1758Xiledlock7 13h
13h Returning warrior LF guild Hey guys! I spent most of legion playing my fire mage, clearing through Heroic Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor when it was current, however after a long hiatus I have returned, this time playing my warrior! I'm looking for a close knit community raiding guild who would be willing to bring me along for the ride with them! I have discord and use it often as it is my preferred voice application and I am available every single evening until about 2AM EST. I am open to accepting friend requests and talking things through before being invited! :) Battle tag is Nekowaifu#1587, would love to chat! Note: This character is currently in Blackhand, however I will be transferring this character to Stormrage to be alongside my mage in a few daysAllcyond3 13h
13h 932 Hunter LF weekday night guild Have AOTC on KJ, mythic progress experience, am only 1/9M because had to quit raiding for work/school. Ready to dedicate some time to raiding again. superxnovax#1919 to talk!Novarelio1 13h
13h Get Schwifty 7/9M exp LFM Antorus Get Schwifty is a raid focused guild that is looking for like minded players focused on moving quickly into Mythic. We are currently looking for more skilled players 70% logs or higher and mythic exp to augment our current raid roster to achieve these goals as efficiently as possible. We have a 5-6 hour raid week, and as such are looking for serious minded players who understand that this is a time commitment. Loot System: We Use RC Loot Council And Gear Is Distributed Based on Attendance, BIS, Performance And Amount of work put in outside of regular raid times. =====Who We Want===== Fun people who excel at their class/spec and who bring knowledge of their class and raid mechanics. We expect you to come prepared to raid with Flasks, Potions and Food. We also expect you to put in time outside of raids. Raid Times: Tuesday: 9:00PM-11:30AM (EST) Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM (EST) =====Recruitment Needs===== All Exceptional DPS will be concidered but we are looking for the following especially Mage (High) Shadow Priest (High) Rogue (High) Feral Druid (High) Frost DK (HIgh) All Exceptional DPS will be considered Contact Us: Officer-Craps#11870 Officer-kbomb#1900Engvall8 13h
15h [A] Xenocidal Do you think the Alliance has the right to exist in their own homeworld? Do you think the weak should fear the strong? <Xenocidal> is seeking like-minded raiders of good moral character to join us in Antorus. Currently considering all DPS specs as and an RDRuid with DPS off spec to build up our raid team with the goal of reaching mythic. Raids are Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-10:00PM EST. Social members are welcome. We use Loot Council and Discord is a requirement. Contact Tinyjeans, Nessen, or Acetyr with any questions, or add TinyJeans#1965 to BNet.Tinyjeans3 15h
15h Ironclad Tues/Thurs 4/9M LFM RDPS/Healer About US: We created this guild just before Nighthold's release consisting of a couple different groups of friends who have raided together for a long time. All wanting to make the most productive use of our time, due to having real life obligations. Current Progression: Tues/Thurs Raid 4/9M ToS 9/9H 9/9N 4/10M NH 10/10H 10/10N 4/7M EN 2/3H ToV Raid Times: Tues/Thurs Main Raid Tuesday 7-10PM EST Thursday 7-10PM EST Fri/Sun Second Raid Friday 9-11PM EST Sunday 9-11PM EST We do not go over our allotted 6 hours. We take a 10 minute break at the half way points in each raid. Current Recruitment Needs: Main Raid 2-3 DPS Preferred Ranged. 1 Healer Resto Druid/Shaman Second Raid 1-2 Heals Any/All DPS We like to joke around and have fun. If you get offended easily this is not the place for you. We use discord as our voice program. Contacts: Freakclubber - Freak#1496 Raid Leader Sikcug/Nikcug - guckin#1795 Raid Officer Homestar - Homestar#1711 Raid OfficerNikcug284 15h
15h 9/9M, 12+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Ranged DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Warlords of Draenor and into Legion. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 9/9M Tomb of Sargeras -- US #69 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Tank: Monk Melee: Rogue, DK, DH Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Shaman Healer: Priest -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi (Roshi#1203), Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette437 15h
16h 6/9M EXP Enh Shaman LF Weekend Evening Guild I am looking for a team with similar experience to raid Sat/Sun nights going into Antorus as a second raid for the weekend. I currently raid as an unholy DK in the mornings where my experience is located. I am available at any time generally during the evenings and would like a 3-4 hour night for both nights. I can be reached in game at Sabelic#1699Sabellic0 16h
17h <In Other News> 5/9 M Tomb is recruiting! In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting! In Other News has been around since 2008. We were originally on Llane and named Intervention, but we transferred to Stormrage in June 2012. We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress. The classes we are currently looking for include: melee: WW monk, rogue, ret paladin, or warrior; and ranged - warlock, mage, shadow priest or warlock. However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players! We raid Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time. Our progression in Tomb of Sargeras is 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, and 5/9 Mythic, with progression on Mistress. In Emerald Nightmare we were 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic and 7/7 Mythic. In Trial of Valor we were 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic and 2/3 Mythic. In The Nighthold we were 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, and 8/10 Mythic. We also accept casual players of all levels. We use EPGP loot system, and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We also use cauldrons for flasks in the raid, provide potions, and provide feasts for food. Our website is www.ion-guild.com If you are interested in applying or would like more information, apply on the website, or feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!Zahliah170 17h
17h (A) Last Word Recruiting for Mythic Antorus Last Word on Stormrage-US is recruiting exceptional members of all roles for their raid group for Antorus. Guild History: Last Word was created and founded by members of a previous top 300US guild with most raiders having raided at a top 100 US level at some point. Being recently formed and not having a full roster there has not been any progression on ToS although raiders separately have 6/9M and 7/9M experience. About the leaders: We are both laid back people who like to have fun in the game but as well we also believe that killing bosses makes the game more fun. We both do our homework on bosses to make sure that we can bring any role up to date on what they need to be doing for encounters and we expect our raiders to know their jobs as well. How the raid will run: We are looking for a no-nonsense raid group. People will show up on time unless they have a valid excuse or post out for the night. Raiders who continually mess up on mechanics and do not fix their problems will be sat or replaced if possible for progression. We look for raiders to have 90% attendance during progression and on farm we understand people get burnt out on farm. Members who want to take extended breaks can talk to officers and the officers will come up with a plan to re-integrate the member back into the raid upon their return. More than just a raid: We are also looking for raid members that enjoy pushing high M+ keys as well. We do 15's and 16's weekly and we believe that staying competitive with high M+ keys helps our raiders stayed well geared for pushing progression content as well as testing their abilities. Schedule: We will be raiding Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 7-10 EST Making us a 9Hr/Week guild and we will be looking to stay competitive with other 9hr/week guilds or better. Officer Contacts: Proof#11813 (GM/RL) Tadamot#1792 (Co-RL) Seapig#1746 (Officer)Proof12 17h
18h LFR Weekend Raiders [A] <Bad Intent> of Stormrage Weekend Raid Team is a semi-hardcore mature raiding team focused on steady progression while still having fun. Bad Intent's current raid progression in the Tomb of Sargeras is 1/9M, Nighthold 3/10M, Emerald Nightmare 7/7M, and 2/3M Trial of Valor. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays 830am-1130am EST. We are currently recruiting for one open ranged position; Mage, Moonkin, Warlock, and a one of open melee positions; Rogue, Monk or Paladin. Come join us on our adventures as we head into Antorus:The Burning Throne. Others will be considered for these opening. We are always looking for new raiders to join us. If you are interested in raiding with Bad Intent's Weekend Raid Team please stop by our website and fill our a raid team application in the forums section. http://badintentraiding.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions, what to join one of our raids for a trial run, or would like more information please feel free to add me on Btag and message me in game. Btag: Nightz#11299Nightz0 18h
18h 946 Bear Tank LF Daytime Guild Hey guys, I have had the last few months off WoW due to travel, and looking to get back into Mythic raiding. Looking for a fun & friendly group to push content with. Currently on Frostmourne, I'm looking to transfer to a competitive US Guild that raids UK suitable hours. *** e.g 3pm EST, or Weekend raids*** 945/946 equip. 72 traits. All bear legendaries. Officer & MT at previous two guilds. My current guild is 7/9 mythic (6 hours raiding per week), looking for a similar or higher, but not looking to run splits. CheersTriph5 18h
18h Done DoneMyztiq1 18h
20h Hey all looking for a social guild Hey everyone been playing since legion looking for an active social guild once leveled up I would like to do some casual raiding with some friendly people.Melisoni2 20h
21h <Shattering> 2day 9/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (9/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 21h
23h Weekend Morning Guild LF Raiders [A] <Bad Intent> of Stormrage Weekend Raid Team is a semi-hardcore mature raiding team focused on steady progression while still having fun. Bad Intent's current raid progression in the Tomb of Sargeras is 1/9M, Nighthold 3/10M, Emerald Nightmare 7/7M, and 2/3M Trial of Valor. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays 830am-1130am EST. We are currently recruiting for one open ranged position; Mage, Moonkin, Warlock, and a one of open melee positions; Rogue, Monk or Paladin. Come join us on our adventures as we head into Antorus:The Burning Throne. Others will be considered for these opening. We are always looking for new raiders to join us. If you are interested in raiding with Bad Intent's Weekend Raid Team please stop by our website and fill our a raid team application in the forums section. http://badintentraiding.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions, what to join one of our raids for a trial run, or would like more information please feel free to add me on Btag and message me in game. Btag: Nightz#11299Nightz1 23h
1d C.E Player Looking for a Retirement Home Who Am I I am a 930 balance druid (new character) that is looking for a home to retire from being a core hardcore raider. Since I am a druid, I can also heal or tank if need be. I have led guilds for the past five years with cutting edge in multiple raid tiers. Unfortunately, real life responsibilities do not allow me to play the amount needed to be a hardcore raider. I am a competitive person who likes to help others out whenever possible. What Am I Looking For What I am looking for is a hardcore guild that would accept me as a "social", but would use me to help out the guild in ways such as split runs or class stacking. A guild with a tight knit, respectable/non-toxic community is my main requirement for a guild. If you'd be interested in my offer or would like to talk more, feel free to contact me via bnet (ChrisBowers#11446). Hope to hear from you soon!Bowerss0 1d
1d 2 people looking for Thurs/Fri raiding guild Title says it all myself and a healer friend are looking for a Alliance thurs/fri raiding guild. We are both 9/9H I'm 2/9M. I can play whatever spec needed. My friend plays a MW monk or Priest.Kãp0 1d
1d <At Midnight> 5/9M Late Night Recruiting <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and for the upcoming Antorus, the Burning Throne! We are a late night Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. Our guild's focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. We are aiming high for Cutting Edge in Antorus and are looking for other like-minded players. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we have a very active discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc.) Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) 11:00pm - 2:00am(MST) Wed, Thur, and Fri 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST - Realm Time) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. Any trial that misses a raid night without letting an officer know beforehand will be declined. -Understand that loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. -Good knowledge of your spec, and at least one off-spec or alternate character you would be able to swap to if need be. -A drive to always be improving your character and your performance in raids. -A mythic progression mindset and willingness to adapt to new strategies, and determination to get through very difficult raid bosses. -A team attitude. Everyone puts in their time and effort for our kills, and we keep a friendly raiding atmosphere even when things get stressful. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a Trial Raider. -You will have 2 weeks to show us what you can do when it comes to Mythic raiding, you should be bringing your A Game every night of your trial. -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and the raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to being promoted into Raider or Mythic Raider status. Our current recruiting priorities are as follows: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: Subtlety or Assassination Rogue Healers: Discipline Priest and Restoration Druid All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us even outside of these classes, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! Our raiding spots are competitive and we all aim to be constantly improving. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178 (Squeekerrz - Guild Master) Azula#11142 (Traevyn - Raid Leader) Janklin#1598 (Kungfury - Tank/Raid Officer) Brandon#11544 (Mistyou - Healing/Raid Officer)Traevyn5 1d
1d 7/9M LF Range/Healer Late night 10pm-1am EST Updated: 11/13/2017 ill try to keep it as simple as possible. <Continuum> Currently 7/9M ToS, looking for 1 or 2 players for our Mythic team. If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you. We are currently progressing through Mythic Fallen Avatar. Raid times: Late night 10:30pm-1:00am(EST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week), optional run on monday for alts and legendaries. Recruitment Needs Top priority for us: Hunter MM/BM Balance Druid (Great for KJ) we do not have a Balance druid yet Mage Shaman Very important healer that we are missing at the moment. Druid Healer Monk Healer Any Range dps with competitive parses. Any competent players are welcome to apply, we will consider everyone. Trial There is a 2 week period of trial after you join the guild, mainly to avoid guild hopping, and to establish if we are a good fit, nothing out of the ordinary. We are active outside raids, dont expect 24/7 activity but we do hangout in discord during the night and the occasional mythic+ key here and there. If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Or contact me, Btag Pucho#1617 and ill answer any questions that you might have. Have a nice day.Ascardio70 1d
1d ⭐<Symmetric>8/9M LF Disc/Ele/Bear/Mage/Boom⭐ About Symmetric: We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage. With Symmetric you can look forward to a shorter raid schedule, but you can expect those 3 hours to be used wisely. Some of us have been part of the raiding scenario for almost a decade and we have a ton of experience. We recognize the importance of having fun while playing a game but at the same time putting in the required effort to progress. If you are tired of raiding 4 or 5 days a week to only be slightly ahead, or you are tired of the casual nonsense coming from your guildmates who can only put in 2 nights a week, we will be the perfect middle ground. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to back in days. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We have an open feedback policy so that everything is kept on the table. We have no cliques, no seniority, and therefore no drama. Everyone is both encouraged and expected to provide each other with honest feedback and criticism. It keeps us all on our toes. Our main goal as a guild is to enjoy the game that we play. We pride ourselves in not banging our heads against walls, forcing long hours, and pressuring raiders to play specs/classes they do not enjoy, all the while getting the most out of our raids. We are here to have fun, be sociable and also to progress. We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to having more like-minded and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression-oriented environment. We believe in pushing our limits every week and be better than what we were last week. Raiding Information: The current raid schedule is Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 09:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST. No other attendance is required, but you must be able to reliably make these mandatory raid nights. Those with volatile work schedules or real-life situations which may make you unavailable to raid less than 90% need not apply. Our members have families, careers, studies or other hobbies that emphasize their need for a consistent schedule and reliable environment. They take the 12 hours we spend together seriously while having fun. We collaborate in an active forum and prefer analysis and planning over yelling and complaining. We treat each other with respect and seek high performance, excellent game play, and positive attitudes. We do not believe the anonymity of the internet serves as an excuse for poor behavior towards one another. Drama and disrespect are not tolerated here. We also do not encourage elitist or tolerate toxic behavior in the guild. We believe in sharing is caring, so share your knowledge around and help the community to grow! Long story short, we love what we do, and hope to surround ourselves with others who enjoy it too, both in and out of the raid. We look for players with the right balance of Skill & Temperament. If you feel that you are exceptional in your role and your class/spec is not listed as needed, please feel free to apply. Current Requirements: (Keep in mind this changes ALL the time so please do not hesitate to app or contact us even if your class is not listed) Disc (High) Mage (High) Bear (High) Hunter (High) Warrior (High) Blood DK (High) Holy Paladin (High) Demon Hunter (High) Elemental Shaman (High) We embrace competition for all raid spots on our team. Progression spots are given to the top performing raiders on the roster after considering composition. We do not recruit for the bench, therefore as a trial, you should expect to be used in progression. Important Info: Progression Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday (09:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST) Optional Sales or Mythic EN/ToV night: Monday (09:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST) Voice communication: Discord Loot Method: Loot is distributed via loot council, with progression at the forefront of the decision-making process. To keep it short and sweet - show up, do your job (well) and don't worry, you will be rewarded in time for your performance and dedication. App Process: Submit an app on our website or if you are short of time you can always contact us on the below mentioned Btag. Post that we will set up a discussion with you, and a decision will be made shortly after the discussion. Website: http://www.symmetric-guild.com Contact Information: Btag: Obskure#6264 (GM & Recruitment officer), Gilidus#121 (Co-Gm). Symmetric is unique amidst a sea of poorly managed guilds that lack focus and direction. If you're looking for a new home that you can grow in and feel valued as part of a team: come talk to us.Majestýk2 1d
1d <Thot Process> (6/9M) LF RANGED DPS <Thot Process> is a late-night guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 6/9M and working on Maiden of Vigilance. The guild is looking to form the best iteration of it's roster coming into Antorus. We are a humorous core of friends who were once part of cutting edge US guilds from previous expansions, and are looking to tackle on raiding with a much lighter and relaxed schedule, but also taking progression seriously. We have been bottle-necked by lower standard players in the past and are looking to correct that mistake by recruiting better quality players for our core going into Mythic Antorus. Raid times: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9-12PM PST (12-3AM EST) Current recruitment needs: Ranged DPS: •Exceptional DPS •HIGH NEED ON: BOOMKINS, MAGES, WARLOCKS. Melee DPS: •Exceptional DPS Healers: •Exceptional healers All exceptional players encouraged to apply, even if your class is not listed! Expectations: -Be knowledgable of your class, know what is expected of you for each fight and have the appropriate talents. -Know the fights, and be prepared for any role you may need to perform in any given fight. -You should show up on time and prepared with any consumables needed for raid. -Invites will go out 15 minutes prior to raid start. -You will be expected to post out if you can't make it or will be late. -At least be able to handle dark humor, as we like to joke around but are never mean. -Most importantly being able to communicate in voice chat is required. Contact: Our website is still in the works, but in the meantime, you can contact us via battlenet - verjace#1593 or Soulsweeper#1739.Jchimcham2 1d
1d 940 Rogue 5/9M Looking for a mythic guild that raids 2 nights a week between Tuesday thru Friday night from 7pm-12am cst. Willing to fill in and be a spot raider for right group. Have 6/9M experience. Extremely social person who loves to engage and be positive source of communication for the group. Looking for a solid line up of raiders that never has to pug or cancel because of no shows. Always has pots, food and flasks for raid. Also have two tanks 930 Bear and 930 Brewmaster that I have beat mage tower on to help as third tank and run mythic + with other guildies. Also have a BM Hunter I am gearing as it seems Hunters are in high demand. If any guilds have questions or would like to see logs. Feel free to add me on bnet. Mcbreezy#1788Broozy9 1d
1d [A] Recruiting Raid lead for Antorus [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [9/9N-ToS | 9/9H-ToS|1/9M] 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild! US - Stormrage/Alliance About TST: The Speakeasy Tavern is a transfer guild. We're new to Stormrage and have several open positions. We're advancing into mythic progression as a guild, although most of the members have some mythic xp. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. - We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - DPS with a maintained Off Tank spec. - Resto/Moonkin Druid - Holy Paladin - Mistweaver - Elemental Shaman - Mage (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 9 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 Guild Master (Ethankey): Ethankey#1498 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Ethankey3 1d
1d Recruiting ranged dps for Antorus [A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [9/9N-ToS | 9/9H-ToS| 3Day-Semihardcore Raiding Guild! US - Stormrage/Alliance About TST: The Speakeasy Tavern is super excited to delve into the Antorus raid and all the new content in patch 7.3.2. We're a transfer guild to Stormrage and have few open positions left for people to lock down. We're advancing into mythic progression as a guild, although most of the members already have some mythic xp. What you can expect from us as a guild: - Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up. - A sense of community and direction. - Communication. - We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism. What we expect from our trials: - Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid. - Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community. - 100% attendance during 2 week trial. - The drive to improve personal play. What we're looking for: We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand: - DPS with a maintained Off Tank spec. - Resto/Moonkin Druid - Hunter BM or Marksman - Elemental Shaman - Mage (Any Spec) - Warlock (Any Spec) - Shadow Priest - Mistweaver Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS! 9 hr/wk Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST Extra: Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. We also sell lots of mythic+ carries every week, so you have a chance to make good gold. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such. How to apply: If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498 We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!Ethankey4 1d
1d Adventurer 5/9M LF Weekend Raiders Need a core raiding spot in a mythic guild? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Then Adventurer is the guild for you. ...Serenityz31 1d
1d 908 Affl Lock looking for guild Hi there ... I transferred this toon over to Stormrage a little over a week ago. Her item level was 795 then, so I'm moving along (currently 908 with 66 artifact levels). However, I'd like to find a guild of like-minded people to run stuff with. I'm up for progression, raids, M+ ... pretty much anything, even a little silly stuff or PvP here and there. I can't say a lot about my dps at this point because I haven't played a lock since MoP. But I'm learning. My strategy: dot everything up and then suck the life out of it. It's working OK so far. =) The guild "personality" is way more important than the progression. If you're looking for "exceptional raiders," look elsewhere. That's just not me ... I'm decent, I make an effort and don't stand in the bad as a rule, but I have outside interests. Instead, I am friendly, chill, not into cliques, helpful, and a grown up. I'd really like to hang out with like-minded people. Older demographics are better. I can't raid Friday or Saturday evenings due to other commitments. Otherwise, though, hit me up! A personal reply will be greatly appreciated. Cheers! P.S. I do have AotC on another toon on another server, so I do know ToS.Malyst2 1d
1d Looking for Friendly Guild Looking for a nice friendly community to join as I am new to the server and I am also an EU player, so I am not looking to commit to a raiding team at all because of the time and MS difference as I live in the UK .Rhylandra2 1d
1d Pally LF Guild 903 Pally looking for a social guild that does a little of everything. Mainly looking for friends to play withNedrek1 1d
1d Returning Shaman LF Guild Recently returning Shaman looking for friendly social guide, with very active chat, who also raids and does M+ content. I live in japan so prefer someone around oceanic timezone, but if not its fine, just most likely wont be able to be on the main raid teams. comment or bnet me at homiesquid#1304 Edit: 927 Enh Shaman, can play Ele as well as Resto for lesser content.Tasle3 1d
1d Imperium: Grown-ups AOTC Raiding We are a community. Not just a raid team with a bunch of hangers-on. Progression raiders make up about 15% of our active membership. Successful, long-standing community of adult experienced raiders with many dating back to Vanilla. Consistent high achievement in downing raid AOTC content over the years. Medium-sized, active guild with most members on EDT - average 10+ members on most times peaking in the 30s or 40s on busy nights. Imperium is recruiting BOTH casuals and AOTC raiders. We have TWO AOTC Teams running. Raid Teams: 2 Team (Ohana): Fri, Sun 815pm-1130pm Server Team (Phoenix): Wed, Thu 815pm-1130pm Server Open Raid (all members welcome) Tuesday 830pm-1130pm Server Website: imperiumguild.ca Current Raid Team Needs: Ohana (9/9H) - RDPS (Spriest. Mage, Shammy) Phoenix (9/9H) - RDPS (Balance, Shaman) We are always recruiting active players who are a fit with our community and enjoy the same kinds of activities our members enjoy. Raiding is just one of those activities and not to everyone's taste or schedule. All members, raiders and casuals, must be a fit with our community. Progression raiders must meet our raiding requirements: 915+ ilvl, 60+ traits We are NOT an alt-guild for raiders. If your main raids elsewhere we suggest that is where you find your bliss. If your current raid team isn't interested in anything but raiding and you want more re-evaluate your priorities. To raid with us you must be dedicated to us. We raid current content, run mythic plus dungeons, do the usual legacy raiding, achievement hunting, and professions as well. We are recruiting for our AOTC heroic teams but also accept casual players if they're a fit with our community. We are almost all adults with jobs, many with families and kids, and we try to have fun while playing in a mutually supportive, non-elitist environment. We are a 21+ community. We are sometimes pretty good at clicking buttons and try not to suck most of the time - although everyone sucks some of the time. We are not cutting edge mythic progression on content and that is not how we treat our members or run our raid team. We are fairly buttoned up and down to business in raiding but with a sense of humor. Actually trash pulls can be rather silly but we're working on that... We have a stable and reasonable guild leadership structure with a council representing the full spectrum of members of the community as well as in-depth raid team leadership including both raid leads and role leads who coordinate to optimize performance and success. We are neither chaotic nor authoritarian - trying to maintain a reasonable balance to what is, afterall, a leisure activity. We are a community that raids rather than a raid team with casual supplements. We prefer active players (3+ nights a week), who are relatively geared and seeking opportunities to raid and clear high level mythic plus as well as casual players who are seeking a home with like-minded adults. Experienced, adult, non-dickhead leadership. Well we try. We are run by a council of five that provides balanced and stable leadership that considers the entire community rather than focusing exclusively on current raid content and challenges. A fit with our community is critical. We will never recruit to a dps meter. We don't care how awesome someone is as a player if they are a toxic human being. Our recruiting process begins with an application on our website. If we like your application we will contact you to chat and if you are applying as a raider to schedule an interview in our voice-chat. Casuals that seem like a community fit based on their app and chat will be extended an invite. If a prospective raider's interview goes well we will extend you a trial membership so we can figure out together is there is a fit. If there is you're promoted to a raider, if not, no hard feelings. To learn more please whisper any of our members in game and ask for an officer or recruiter. We ask all prospective members to fill out an application - even casuals. We do this because we want to ensure a fit with our community and look for members that enjoy the same activities and share the same attitudes as we all do. Please visit our website at imperiumguild.ca for further details and to applySussuration390 1d
1d 5/9M[A]Stormrage Brannigan's Raiders 10-1 EST Currently recruiting: All dps, ranged melee, prefer mage/spriest but we need bodies! 1-2 healers prefer monk/pally/priest but all add possibly one tank About us: We are a laid-back, yet focused group of 20+ friends with a semi-hardcore raiding mindset planning to go decently far in Antorus. We strive to clear content in a reasonable time and better ourselves to get those sweet orange parses. Many of our members have extensive end-game raiding experience and are happy to help other members of the guild perform to the best of their ability in order to clear content more quickly and efficiently. Outside of raid, we have active members that run mythic+ and other content on a regular basis. Raid times: Sunday and Monday at 10:00PM-1:00AM server time (EST). There is a normal/heroic run held on Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday at the same time that is completely optional. Current progress: • 7/7 M EN • 2/3 M ToV • 5/10 M NH • 5/9 M ToS Expectations: We expect you to attend the full duration of raid on Sunday and Monday; this includes being in Discord and logging in about 15 minutes prior to raid time to help with summons and clearing trash so that we’re ready to go at 10:00. Addons should be updated to their latest versions. As we are trying to push mythic content with a consistent group of 20+ people, regular attendance is a priority! Raid materials (food/flasks/pots/enchants/vantus runes etc) are provided to full time raiders and you should have these ready prior to pulling. We do expect you to be able to pull numbers adequate for the current content, but we are more than happy to help you analyze your logs and suggest areas of improvement for progression. Addons: RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras are required. There is no setup necessary for the first two addons and only minimal setup necessary for WA. Communication: We use Discord for raid, hanging out, and posting pictures of our corgis. We encourage all players to reach out and contact. If interested please reply here or contact SHPanda#11157 or Inflection#11391 in game to discuss!Arthaxs30 1d
1d Close-Knit Weekend Heroic Raiding LFM Goldshire Fire Brigade is a close-knit 21+ community of WoW players that are looking for DPS and Heals for Antorus. We will be raiding 8-10pm EST (server time) Sat and Sun. We do not have strict attendance since we're a more casual weekend raiding guild, but we do look for active players that are willing to play seriously while also having fun. We often group up for mythic+, other raids, transmog runs, achievments etc. Even though we're primarily a WoW guild, we often play Overwatch, PUBG, and the occasional LoL and HotS as well. If you're interested in a fun community of gamers where you can make lasting friendship and awesome memories, feel free to contact us here or via bnet athidae#1546 jassari#1443 JoEHKay#1743 and we'll get back with you asap!Athidae3 1d