Stormrage

Nov 22, 2010 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the World of Warcraft Realm Discussion forums! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss happenings on your realm with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy. Therefore, we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct before posting. http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Bashiok0 Nov 22, 2010
41m 932 Hpriest and H DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild Hello~ Both me and my friend are looking for a raiding guild we are both 4/9 M ToS and are 932 ilvl would prefer for raid nights to be during the week and end preferably by 11:30 server. Not willing to faction swap at this time. Respond here or Contact me: niteflyr#1263Chanthel4 41m
2h A.M. Weekend Raiding Guild About Bonus Stage: We are a weekend raiding guild with a well-established and diverse group of core members. Our raid times accommodate multiple types of people with school and jobs that don't have a lot of time to commit during the week but still want to raid at a decent progression level. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday; 10 am to 2 pm (EST) Progession: 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Loot System: We use EPGP to distribute loot in a fair manner. We have a healthy decay system in place to help newer members catch up in PR to veteran raiders within the guild. Recruitment Needs: We are looking for motivated raiders who are able to play their respective class, not just one spec. Players that will play their class to their maximum potential while maintaining a positive attitude. Preferred/Need: Tank All DPS applicants are currently being considered. Minimum Requirements 915 ilvl+ with 52+ Talents in ms weapon Recent Mythic Experience Apply at: http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=502332 Contacts info: Ahloris#1613 - "Ahloris" - Guild Master Terrific#11936 - "Terrific" - Raid Leader Bigstoff#1891 - "Hypnotyk" - OfficerAhloris62 2h
3h 925 sub rogue Not really sure if I'm staying alliance since majority of my characters are horde now, but figured I would throw this out there. I'm currently 9/9 H. Available Monday-Friday 6 pm est-12 am est. Obligatory logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/pariaz Note, I have fell way behind in gear due to having no one to run M+ with on alliance side, but I still have 99ilvl parses in H even though H is sorta a joke now. Not interested in heroic progression guilds at all. Would be open to joining a large social guild as well.Pariaz1 3h
6h 902 Semi casual mage Hey guys! im looking to get back into raiding, but not sure if i can make every raid or not. would prefer a guild thats raid times are after 6 pm. I am willing to be any mage spec the raid wants, but id prefer not to invest alot of ap into too many weapons so id like to focus 1. hit me up if you would like to have me :)Rynerxlute1 6h
6h [A]<TBTL> 6/9M Fri/Sat 8-11 LF 1 DPS 1 Heals **Curently looking for 2 Solid DPS** Touched by The Light> is a progressive, semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild on Alliance US-Stormrage. Formed at the beginning of The Nighthold and steadily climbing the ranks here on Stormrage, we are seeking a few more exceptional DPS and healers for our mythic NH progression. Two words: Cutting Edge our plan for TOS is to hit mythic the first Friday of release and begin pushing the tier. We are confident with the progress we have made during NH and the roster changes that have esued we will certainly make 9/9m beating guilds that raid alot longer than us. Currently 7/10 Mythic Nighthold with Krosus, Tichondrius, Spellblade and Botanist killed (in that order) after the first three. Our group is trying to finish out The Nighthold strong and move into the Tomb of Sargeras with the strong raid team we've built moving through mythic. Although we welcome any experienced players (melee dps included), we are placing special priority on obtaining any amazing healers or ranged dps. Raid time starts at 8:00 PM realm time and ends around 11:00 PM for both raids days: Friday and Saturday. ******** Although we consider ourselves to be a group that likes to have fun, we will NOT tolerate any lack of dedication when it comes to progression. We will expect each player to know their class thoroughly, pull acceptable numbers for their role, follow mechanics at the level of a mythic raider, and show dedication to fix any issues in the skills listed above. ********* Beyond being dedicated towards improvement, players will obtain higher consideration for our roster if they can impress us with: |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| • Gear—Would prefer closer to item level 900+ with plenty of artifact traits purchased; we don't take kindly to alts • Logs—Raid progress doesn’t always prove skill, and some skilled players don't have any mythic progress what so ever. • Strong Communication Skills—We use discord, Mic is not required but EARS ARE; special consideration given to those who can vocally call out mechanics and help synergize our team. • Good knowledge of Player’s Class—Know when to immune, stun, CC, Etc. • Teamwork skills—Synergy is very important for team success Discord: Tanksar#6362 Main Recruitment Officers: CitrusMagic#1841Tankstar109 6h
7h <Internet Kings> is looking for more 3/9M <Internet Kings> ▣ 2 nights/week ▣ Thursday & Sunday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm run/alt raid Tuesday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 hour raid week! Who we are: We run two progression focussed nights on Thursday and Sunday from 830pm - 1130pm EST. We also run an optional farm content on Tuesdays from 830pm - 1130pm EST. (We focus on continuing to gear our raiding roster on this night, and opt out when we no longer need heroic gear or do alt runs). Our goals are to build a friendly community while also focussing on pushing content at a reasonable and comfortable pace. We encourage our members to also play other games with each other outside of raid nights. All players are expected to show up to raids consistently and on time, download and join our discord channel, and download all required mods which include: DBM/Big Wigs Angry Assignments Weak Auras EPGP For more information, please contact via bnet or through our discord channel: https://discord.gg/NQY2p6U Recruitment Officers: Kittiezz - Cyriaa#1107 Atrees - ImmortLRoach#1490 Tantrìc - Laconic#11195Kittiezz1 7h
7h 933/64 Pally Tank LF 9/9H - Mythic Guild Hi, I am a Pally tank with ilvl 933 / 64 Concordance and searching for a more active guild than I am in currently. My guild seems to be stuck on 8/9H (I am 9/9H via PUG) and would like to progress further and beyond as well as run Mythic + Keys throughout the week as most guildees aren't as active until Raid Nights. I offer 100% attendance as RL situations for me are extremely rare, competence, and strong Situational Awareness. I have a viable Ret OS (ilvl 930 / 62 Concordance with both BIS Legendaries) as well, but would mainly like to stay as a tank. I can Raid any day except Saturday from 7pm - 1130pm Server Time. I am willing to raid 3 days a week but 2 will also work for me as well.Doobzie8 7h
8h 4/9M[A]Brannigans Raiders Stormrage 10-1EST Currently recruiting: 1-2 Healers prefer Pally/Priest/ All dps prefer Mage/Boomkin/Warlock but any please apply! Possibly one tank depending on logs About us: We are a laid-back, yet focused group of 20+ friends with a semi-hardcore raiding mindset working to push Mythic ToS. We strive to clear content in a reasonable time and better ourselves to get those sweet orange parses. Many of our members have extensive end-game raiding experience and are happy to help other members of the guild perform to the best of their ability in order to clear content more quickly and efficiently. Outside of raid, we have active members that run mythic+ and other content on a regular basis. Raid times: Sunday and Monday at 10:00PM-1:00AM server time (EST). There is a normal/heroic TOS run held on Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday at the same time that is completely optional. Current progress: • 7/7 M EN • 2/3 M ToV • 5/10 M NH • 4/9 M ToS Expectations: We expect you to attend the full duration of raid on Sunday and Monday; this includes being in Discord and logging in about 15 minutes prior to raid time to help with summons and clearing trash so that we’re ready to go at 10:00. Addons should be updated to their latest versions. As we are trying to push mythic content with a consistent group of 20+ people, regular attendance is a priority! Raid materials (food/flasks/pots/enchants/vantus runes etc) are provided to full time raiders and you should have these ready prior to pulling. We do expect you to be able to pull numbers adequate for the current content, but we are more than happy to help you analyze your logs and suggest areas of improvement for progression. Addons: RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras are required. There is no setup necessary for the first two addons and only minimal setup necessary for WA. Communication: We use Discord for raid, hanging out, and posting pictures of our corgis. We encourage all players to reach out and contact. If interested please reply here or contact SHPanda#11157 or Inflection#11391 in game to discuss!Arthaxs8 8h
8h < Pi > [A] 6/9M - LF Rogue and RDPS <Pi> US Stormrage - Alliance We are a 2-day raiding guild looking to push hard on mythic raids. Our raid times are Fri and Sat - 8:30pm to 12:00pm (Eastern Time) Current Progression: 9/9H TOS 6/9M TOS Recruitment Needs : Sub Rogue Elemental Shaman Mage Loot System We run loot council and it is mandatory to have RC Loot Council installed. Requirements: 1) 930 (minimum item level) 2) 60+ traits in Artifact Weapon 3) At least 5/9M TOS Experienced 4) *Working Microphone* 5) Good knowledge of your class 6) Must have logs to show If you are interested in applying, I have provided a contacts information below. Thanks for your time! Contacts: Raid Leader/GM: Fleischmanns (Discord - Fleischmanns#4895) Recruitment Officer: Rólan (Discord - Rolan#4509) If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesistate to add me on Discord. I will be happy to answer them. Thanks for your time.Rólan31 8h
8h 906 Warrior (with Prot OS) LF N/H AM Raid Grp Like the title says I'm a Warrior looking for a 9am-12pm raid group to get some content done with. Comment here with questions and I'll keep an eye on the thread. Thanks!Domitanus0 8h
8h [A] 931 RDPS Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild. Hi Folks, 931 (w/58pts) Balance Druid looking for a raiding guild. 9/9N and 7/9H. Just switched back to a ranged dps role after tanking H-TOS, H-NH, and a few bosses in Mythic EN (when it was current). I would run H-TOS on my Warlock prior to getting this druid to 110, but much prefer progressing on my Boomkin. Availability: Mon-Sat 7.30pm-11.00pm (EST) <- (absolute latest unfortunately) Cannot raid on Sundays Currently looking for... 1. An active and mature close-knit adult guild. (18+ or even better 21+ would be ideal.) 2. A guild that is in Heroic ToS progression (with possible Mythic in the future) 3. A guild that uses Personal Loot. I favor PL b/c I feel it just completely eliminates any chance of drama or potential animosity between members. I'm open to ML if it's with a static group. Def NOT loot council. 4. A guild that doesn't tolerate any racist or homophobic slurs/rants and political/religious debates. If you'd like to reach out, my btag is Mark#13695, or leave your Btag or in-game name in a reply below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good hunting! Moonkin BoomyFleas5 8h
8h 934 MW Looking for Guild Hello due to unfortunate circumstances my previous guild has ceased raiding and now I'm looking for a guild to raid with. My experience thus far: AotC for all raids so far this expansion Been completing a mythic +10/15 on 3 different healing classes consistently for the past 1-2 months. Have grinded all 5 healing classes to 910+ IL; with 3 favorites (Disc, Resto Sham, MW) being all 920+. Was the healing lead for my previous guild (Not really interested in doing that again though) As for mythic experience this expansion only 4/10 M NHMy expectations: Active Guild No drama or paranoia - just not about that petty crap Atleast a 8/9 H ToS Other healers are on for mythic plus running Social - whether it be people talking in guild chat or in discord Quicker paced runs - I don't enjoy doing only half a Heroic raid in 3 hours if it's farmed contentAvailability: Anytime on Saturday/Sunday (Preferred days) Weekdays: Anytime after 9:00pm server (flexible) server time Joronzo8 8h
8h LF Raiding Guild (Can play any class) Hello all, I'm a veteran player that has somewhat struggled finding my footing this expansion, i've been going from guild to guild but none of them seem like they can stick together, i've already been through several guilds disbanding this expansion. At this point i just want to get back to raiding and i'm pretty much willing to do just about anything, i've been playing the game for 10+ years and i've played everything at one point or another, tanking, healing, dps. I've done it all and feel like i can be proficient in anything i try to do. I have most classes already at 110 on stormrage so it will just be a matter of gearing the character up which isn't really an issue these days with all the catch up mechanics. Im looking for a guild that is mythic raiding minded but i don't need to step into mythic raids immediately, i don't mind working up through normal/heroic with a group. Im available to raid any day and basically any time but preferred times are in the evenings/nights. I'm a very versatile player, i'm a fast learner and i think i'd be a good asset to any group who would be willing to take me. Feel free to leave your spam, I'm around fairly often so i'll get back to you ASAP.Roflepwn8 8h
8h [A]<Wanted Rejects>1/9 M ToS <Wanted Rejects> Currently 1/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS About Us: Wanted Rejects is looking to bolster its ranks to get back into mythic progression. We formed just a couple weeks before the launch of Legion; we are a guild of varying experienced players, creating a great atmosphere for any players who happen to join us along the way. Here at Wanted Rejects, we enjoy the most fundamental aspects of game play, primarily surrounding Mythic plus runs and progression raid content with dabbling into world PvP, arena, and Rated BG's. We strive to create an environment at which you can play to the very lengths of your class, while still having a blast along the way. We'll be honest, we don't shy away from brash humor and colorful jokes, but we are very open to all varieties of people from any walk of life. We are a tight-knit all-inclusive group of players with all levels of experience who simply enjoy each others' company and the WoW experience. The best way to describe our guild experience is a progression oriented guild with a relaxed "casual" feel. We are looking for unique players who can show up for raid on time every time, while still relaxing and making the game more rewarding for everyone. Raid Times: Tues: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Sun: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Mon: 8pm EST - 11 pm EST Recruiting: DPS: Warlock Hunter Healer: Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk What we offer you: - A stable guild with guild leaders who have years of raiding experience. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A fun raiding environment. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social and enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We encourage you to add us on battle net If you have any questions. Guild leader: GodOfLulz#1833 Co Gm: Nieko#1729Nìeko24 8h
11h [A]<Nerv> 9/9H 4/9M Recruiting DPS & Healer Nerv is a semi-casual alliance guild made up of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players for Tomb of Sargeras Progression. ... PST to Dagik#1527Dagik26 11h
12h Cryogenic <Cryogenic> -- Stormrage -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our mythic progression team. The guild was founded by a group of friends with a mission, to progress through mythic raids, and enjoy our offtime together. Just need the last few solid players for our core, so we can push Mythic Progression. CURRENT PROGRESSION: 9/9H 3/9M RAIDING TIMES: Tuesdays: 7-11 Server PM (EST) Wednesdays: 7-11 Server PM (EST) Thursday: 7-Finish Server PM (EST) (Optional,Normal/Alt Run) RECRUITMENT: We are currently looking for all exceptional players to build our raid team, and don't care about item level.We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. EXPECTATIONS: - Having the correct gems/enchants - Knowledge of class - Knowledge of the fights APPLICATION PROCESS: https://discord.gg/mxBzPpf or Contact: Blizzard: Skiidmarkz (Skiidmarkz#1898) Blizzard: CrispyD (CrispyD#1823)Skiidz15 12h
12h Enhance Shaman It would seem my raid team has decided to break up, so I looking for another. Sunday thru Thursday. Hours being 5pm til 11pm eastern. I would prefer earlier seeing as I get up at 4am to work. I would also like to keep it to two days, being married and such. I'm on every day doing the rep and ap grind.Weslynn1 12h
12h EOL looking for some Raiders We are looking for dps and maybe a healer or two of the right class for our main team. Our raid nights will be Tue and Thu from 8pm - 11pm server time for main team We have an alt/new player team with one weeknight (Wed 8-11pm server) of raiding. Exiles of Lordaeron is a laid back guild that has been around from vanilla we are not going anywhere so if you are looking for a long term home with people that like to have fun raiding and still kills bosses. Please contact me in game (Luminnarus#1437)Luminnarus34 12h
13h [A]<MetaCortex> 5/9M recruiting DPS! <MetaCortex> @ US-Lightbringer PVE-PST (Alliance) Hi there and thanks for stopping by! We're currently 5/9 Mythic, 9/9 Heroic ToS, and previously went 8/10m in NH. We have opened up recruitment for our mythic raid team now that Tomb of Sargeras is here. Item level can be somewhat flexible for the right person, however we'd love you to be 21+, with at least 915 ilvl, as well as have 52+ artifact traits, as that means less of a gear disparity between us, and helps to keep us rolling to kill bosses! Currently Recruiting: - DPS: ANY except leather wearers - Healer: RESTO DRUID, as well as any skilled healer - ANY exceptional players About us Many of our members are longtime players that moved with us from Alexstrasza to Lightbringer after wanting to experience a livelier in-game community. We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt runs, and everything in between. We plan on continuing to progress through mythic Tomb of Sargeras, and into the launch of Antorus . Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thu 7-10pm server (PST). Invites start at 6:55 server. We do require close to 100% attendance, though we do understand that emergencies and vacations DO happen! Raiding Environment Casual but disciplined. We like to make the most of our time. No one is forced to play a certain class, but you are expected to be able to switch to your off-spec should the need arises. Loot Rules We run loot council, with emphasis on rewarding players for performance, as well as attendance. We have found this to be the most fair way of distribution for us. More about recruitment and loot rules on our official site: http://www.metacortexguild.ca/ The best way to contact me is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!Soleirissa0 13h
13h Coming back to game My name is megatron-illidan horde im a 923 boomkin 58 traits off spec is tank 916 ilvl at 57 traits im 9/9N 5/9H TOS 5/10M during NH alt code for the A is alt160 for the O its alt162 i took a break 3 months prior b4 tos came out i only did 2 weeks of tos im a returning player also coming back to the game in a few weeks dont have a computer atm due to real life complications i recently just moved looking for a active dedicated guild in gchat and in discord and likes chatting and running stuff and has alt runs so if by any possibility you need a boomkin or tank please link discords so i can hop on and get to know guilds b4 i transfer so i know if i would like it b4 i come back to the game and transfer and waist moneyMegátrón3 13h
13h Imperium: Grown-ups AOTC Raiding Imperium is recruiting BOTH casuals and AOTC raiders. We have TWO AOTC Teams running. Raid Teams: 2 Team (Ohana): Fri, Sun 815pm-1130pm Server Team (Phoenix): Wed, Thu 815pm-1130pm Server Open Raid (all members welcome) Tuesday 830pm-1130pm Server Website: imperiumguild.ca Current Raid Team Needs: Ohana (9/9H) - MDPS (DK, Warrior) - RDPS (Spriest. Mage, Shammy) Phoenix (9/9H) - MDPS (DK, Warrior) - RDPS (Balance, Shaman) We are always recruiting casual members who may be able to earn a spot on our progression teams when one becomes open through working in our open raids on Tuesdays. All members, raiders and casuals, must be a fit with our community. Progression raiders must meet our raiding requirements: 915+ ilvl, 60+ traits We are NOT an alt-guild for raiders. If your main raids elsewhere we suggest that is where you find your bliss. If your current raid team isn't interested in anything but raiding and you want more re-evaluate your priorities. To raid with us you must be dedicated to us. Successful, long-standing community of adult experienced raiders with many dating back to Vanilla. Consistent high achievement in downing raid AOTC content over the years. Medium-sized, active guild with most members on EDT - average 10+ members on most times peaking in the 30s or 40s on busy nights. We raid current content, run mythic plus dungeons, do the usual legacy raiding, achievement hunting, and professions as well. We are recruiting for our AOTC heroic teams but also accept casual players if they're a fit with our community. We are almost all adults with jobs, many with families and kids, and we try to have fun while playing in a mutually supportive, non-elitist environment. We are a 21+ community. We are sometimes pretty good at clicking buttons and try not to suck most of the time - although everyone sucks some of the time. We are not cutting edge mythic progression on content and that is not how we treat our members or run our raid team. We are fairly buttoned up and down to business in raiding but with a sense of humor. Actually trash pulls can be rather silly but we're working on that... We have a stable and reasonable guild leadership structure with a council representing the full spectrum of members of the community as well as in-depth raid team leadership including both raid leads and role leads who coordinate to optimize performance and success. We are neither chaotic nor authoritarian - trying to maintain a reasonable balance to what is, afterall, a leisure activity. We are a community that raids rather than a raid team with casual supplements. We prefer active players (3+ nights a week), who are relatively geared and seeking opportunities to raid and clear high level mythic plus as well as casual players who are seeking a home with like-minded adults. Experienced, adult, non-dickhead leadership. Well we try. We are run by a council of five that provides balanced and stable leadership that considers the entire community rather than focusing exclusively on current raid content and challenges. A fit with our community is critical. We will never recruit to a dps meter. We don't care how awesome someone is as a player if they are a toxic human being. Our recruiting process begins with an application on our website. If we like your application we will contact you to chat and if you are applying as a raider to schedule an interview in our voice-chat. Casuals that seem like a community fit based on their app and chat will be extended an invite. If a prospective raider's interview goes well we will extend you a trial membership so we can figure out together is there is a fit. If there is you're promoted to a raider, if not, no hard feelings. To learn more please whisper any of our members in game and ask for an officer or recruiter. We ask all prospective members to fill out an application - even casuals. We do this because we want to ensure a fit with our community and look for members that enjoy the same activities and share the same attitudes as we all do. Please visit our website at imperiumguild.ca for further details and to applySussuration353 13h
14h <Salt Mines> 9/9H - LF ALL/Potential Merger <Salt Mines> is a 2 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage - US PVE comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for a little over a year, and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and have a sense of humor. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights a week with optional Mythic + runs and Alt/AP farm runs on our off days, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We come to boss fights prepared. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. Warcraft Logs We record logs of every boss pull. Our logs can always be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/281088/ Recruitment We are openly recruiting tanks, healers, and DPS of all classes. Having a backup spec ready to go is a plus. We are open to a merger with the right guild Raid Schedule Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Wednesday (Optional) 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) All times are EST (server time). Raid invites start at 7:45 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. If you want to talk to someone before applying/ask any questions Add on battletag any of the following contacts: Fearr#1239 Bosanova#1599 Metalmk2#1787Justroar25 14h
15h 918 MW LF Guild (9/9N 9/9H) 918 MistWeaver LF Very Active PvE/Raid Guild i have full normal and full heroic exp in ToS (not on this char spread around but i have healed both) mainly looking for a fun guild to run m+/raid weekly with btag is Winterwolf#1304 if you have any questions/commentsZenwulf4 15h
15h [A]<Common> 8/9H - Casual Raid Guild <Common> is a relaxed, laid-back, and casual raid guild with a strong focus on having a good time while still doing our best to complete content. We're a group of mostly 25+ year old folks that enjoy downing bosses together. We're fairly active even outside of our raid days doing Mythic and Mythic+'s each week. We use Discord as our voice platform. ___________ At present we're spending all of our time in Heroic Tomb of Sargeras with the goal of stepping into Normal Antorus as a guild upon release. ___________ Current Raid Schedule: Progression Raid - Tuesday and Thursday from 8PM until 11PM server time Alt/Bonus Raid - Monday from 6:30PM until 8:30 PM server time (Both progression and bonus raids use Personal Loot) ___________ Currently Recruiting: Mage - Any spec. We currently have 0! DH - We're looking for a Havoc spec that wouldn't mind swapping to tank if we're short on tanks for the day of raid. As we are casual we will generally accept anyone that wishes to join our guild and is a good fit with us! ___________ We are a rather close-knit and familial guild that enjoys getting to know one another and having a good time. If you think we would be a good fit for you or if you just have questions feel free to message us at Gavryn (Jester#13280), Eu (Hall#1111), or Noelanie (DivineShadow#1356). We appreciate you taking the time to read and would love to hear from you!Gavryn0 15h
15h <Shattering> 2day 7/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (7/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 15h
15h 934 Resto sham lf early morning/evening guild hey guys im a 934 resto sham with 65 traits almost 66 with 9/9 HC experience looking to progress into mythics im available m-friday prefere start times to be from 4-7 pm est to when ever .looking for a early morning raiding guild or a night raiding guild that starts at 7 pm est battle tag is mikeyz#1518 for any questions regarding current logs and ill give them too the right guildRùbmytotems16 15h
15h 932 Holy Priest LF Raiding Guild 3/9M ToS. My Previous guild decided to quit raiding this week. Looking a guild that raids evenings between 8pm-1am ST. 2-3 days a week is preferable. Battletag is Synicism#11371 if you have any questions.Synicism4 15h
15h Resto Druid & Rogue LF Guild Hello! Resto Druid & Rogue looking for an Alliance Raiding Guild on Stormrage to call home. We would prefer a 1-2-night guild that can clear 9/9 heroic ToS. We are looking to take a more casual approach to raiding for the rest of the tier, and want a guild to do heroic content with. We have both been raiding all expansion, but recently took a month-long break. We have full cleared Mythic EN / NH so we both have plenty of raid experience. We have also full cleared heroic ToS and 1/9M. Guild Wish-List - Community Feel (Active players) - On time and prepared to raid - Established guild that has been around for awhile Logs From 7.2.5 (we do have a few kills from this week in 7.3 as well) Roliah: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25036379/13#difficulty=4&class=&spec=&metric=dps&boss=2032&partition=1 Nethadora: (Resto Druid I would be raiding on) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/nethadora Nethereal: (My Priest as I just switched from priest to resto druid last week I want to raid on the resto druid) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25870627/13#metric=hps&partition=1 Please leave us a message here or message us in game: Battle Tag: Rolia#1430 and Neth#11121Nethadora5 15h
15h 930 9/9 H Disc/Shadow Priest LF Raid/Guild Hello, I'm Yumae, a long time disc priest (since WotLK) with shadow and holy offspecs looking for a 9/9 H raid group. I also have a Mage that I could gear to fit a group. I raided heroic and then mythic for several expansions, until the first tier of Legion when my schedule became too busy to manage it. Ideally, I am looking for a 1 night a week group that clears heroic each week, but I would consider a 2 night a week group as long as they are 9/9 H and consistently clearing the content. I have no interest in mythic content anymore, so I'm not looking for a guild expanding into mythic at all. I am generally available any night, but would like to find a group that raids during the week rather than on the weekends. I'll keep checking this thread for posts, or feel free to contact me via btag: Yuma#1449. Thanks for your interest!Yumae4 15h
15h Long-time [A] Heroic guild(9/9) LF HEALS, DPS Looking for a new raid team for the next Tier? Tired of joining guilds only to have them make no progress or fall apart a month later? <Deadside>, an adult Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage, is recruiting to fill 2 positions. We have been raiding consistently since Wrath and have never missed a raid tier or failed to down a boss at our chosen difficulty level. We are looking to add one healer to our roster, we are also looking for a dps with a healing offspec. All classes will be considered. Must be an experienced & competent raider with a great attitude. Join us this Tuesday in Heroic ToS for a trial run! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Recruiting Info About us: We are a small guild that raids to have fun, but takes our few hours of raiding time seriously. Our raid team has been consistently downing bosses and having a blast doing so since ICC. If you are looking for a stable guild with a laid back raiding environment that is still focused on progression, you may be a good fit with us. Current progress: 9/9H Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday, 8-11pm EST Website: http://deadside.guildlaunch.com Contact: Serindy (Serindy#1644) in-game Loot System: Modified Suicide Kings Raid size: We raid at the heroic level with a team of ~15 We provide: - a solid, stable raiding team that consistently downs bosses and has fun doing it - well organized raids that start & end on time - free flasks, potions, food, gems, enchants, etc - a laid back raiding environment that is still progression oriented We expect our raiders to: - have good knowledge of your class and be able to play it well - show up regularly, on time and give 100% for the few hours we do raid - be prepared for raid (have your gear ready to go, know the fights) - have a good attitude (we're a team, we act like it) If you are looking for a guild where you can raid consistently and down bosses with a group of awesome people, check us out!Serindy0 15h
16h <Wizards of Hustlepuff>9/9H recruiting <Wizards of Hustlepuff> on Stormrage US is a progression focused guild built around the concepts of killing new and challenging content while having a good time. We are currently recruiting DPS for our push into Tomb of Sargeras and Argus. --- About us. We are ex-mythic raiders looking to get back into the raid scene with the help of everyone. The guild was formed just before the release of tomb. With only a skeleton crew at first, we managed to clear through normal Tomb and make our way into heroic. As our numbers have grown, our success has also grown. We are now 9/9H and looking forward to getting our core group up to push our way into mythic! Since we raid on a casual schedule, we remain very competitive with our progression. In order to accomplish this, we expect a very high level of performance and preparation. Players are expected to research and learn fights beforehand, analyze logs, improve, and adapt. --- Raiding schedule: Tuesday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Thursday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) Sunday, 9pm – 12 Server Time (EST) --- Loot: Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. In our collective experience, loot council is the most efficient and fair loot system. We will hand out the loot in whatever manner we feel will benefit the guild most. This means that we may funnel gear to tanks and healers first. We may also rush set bonuses to certain classes first. Generally speaking, loot is prioritized to the biggest upgrade; however, this is not always the case. We take attendance, attitude, and performance into consideration as well. Raids: There are some Requirements to raid with us things that we are looking for: - Artifact Rank 60 - Average Item Level Equipped over 900 - Willingness to learn and improve - Good raid attendance above 80% - Laid back attitude / able to handle banter - Add-ons: DBM, RCLootCouncil, Angry Assignments --- If you would like to join the guild, please contact: Seal#11917 -Guild Master Candy#12695 -Raid Leader Juxtapose#1169 - Guild Officer Bonesaw#1766-Recruitment officer --- If you have any kinds of questions or concerns, please feel free to ask me here in this thread - I'd be glad to help you out! Thank you for reading and have a nice day.Cáñdy3 16h
16h <Serendipity> 7/9M WTS ToS Heroic Carry! Dear Potential Buyer, Thanks for your interest in Serendipity's sales services. Below you will find information regarding us and what kind of services we can offer to you. About Us: We are a 10/10m raiding guild, ranked realm first during Nighthold tier and finished US 17th within the 2-Day progression scene. Currently 7/9 in mythic ToS, we strive to obtain another realm first and keep improving in our standings compared to groups with similar raiding schedules. We pride ourselves on efficiency and bring a similar mentality in our sales. Sales Information: 9/9 heroic tomb of sargeras full clear on personal loot : 650k . Date of Sale: 09/25/17 at 7:15pm CST / 8:15pm Eastern. Please log in a few minutes early as we pull the first boss at exactly 7:30pm central / 8:30pm eastern. Loot Distribution: Personal Loot Please be advised that the only guaranteed loot you'll get is the one you will loot yourself. Our raiders are very well-geared and may pass some loot to buyers. Benefits -Full clear of Heroic Tomb of Sargeras -Personal loot, possibly passed gear from raiders and bonus roll -Ahead of the curve achievement. Details : -25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. -Remaining 75% is to be paid before first pull on raid night -You may reschedule up to 48 hours before your scheduled run without penalty. -If technical issues arise, we allow 15 minutes to reconnect before continuing. -Gear that is an upgrade for our raiders may not be passed on. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mythic +15 completion : 350k Mythic +10 completion : 200k -935 ilvl gear in your weekly cache -any non-needed gear passed on to you. -Will try to stack the group with the same armor class so you get more gearing oportunities. We accept gold from many servers, including but not limited to : Korgath, Sargeras, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Dalaran, Moonguard, etc... For further information regarding Tomb of Sargeras or Mythic Keystone sales, please contact me in game at rigby#1872 or on discord at Rigby#0998.Lìv5 16h
16h <Progression> 5/9M LF DPS Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. High Priority: Disc/Holy Priest Hunter Rogue Warrior Low Priority: Death Knight DPS Blood DK/Bear Resto Shaman TLDR: Progression is a 9/9N, 9/9H, 5/9M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid officer - Raddasan: Keling#1988 Raid Healing Officer - Xenius#1646 http://progressionhome.com/ Community Activities: Tuesday - Heroic Raids 9pm Friday - Alt Mythic Raid 9pm Saturday - Team Choice Raid Night 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we are ready to hit the ground running when Nighthold is released and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì272 16h
17h Healer looking for Raid Guild Hey guys getting back into the game, haven't really played much since Nighthold. I can play either my Rdruid or Hpal, neither are very well geared atm and looking fora chill guild to learn new raids with and stuff. I would prefer to find a guild that ran around 11-2 ST Fri/Sat. Time frame isn't flexible but really any day of the week works.Bubblebôy2 17h
17h <No Sympathy> 9/9 H (Sat/Sun 7-10) LF DPS Hello there ladies and gents from Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is looking to fill its ranks! Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for ToS progression. At this time we're looking for dps for mythic progression. Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. [Normal alt raids are Friday 7-10pm EST and are optional.] Mythic+ dungeons are done throughout the week. Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 920+ (equipped) with at least concordance on one spec. Our needs are as follows: An off-spec tank who can fill in when a tank can't make it. Dps spec main/tank off-spec (both specs with concordance) Our current tanks are a BM Monk & Prot Paladin. Any exceptional dps are considered- Range or melee. Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N 9/9 H *We're currently filling out our roster for mythic.* Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or on here. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy6 17h
17h Aventhos is a foul mouthed and abusive player Worgen Death Knight, that is allAstarryl1 17h
17h [A] <Internet Kings> 3/9 M ToS 7/10 M NH LFM <Internet Kings> ▣ 3/9 M ToS 7/10M NH ▣ Stormrage-US Alliance (PvE-EST) ▣ 2 nights/week ▣ Thursday & Sunday 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm run/alt raid Tuesday 8:30 -11:30pm EST ▣ 6 hour raid week! ▣ Recruiting DPS to complete our core roster for ToS ▣ We will considered any applicant that can show solid performance DPS: ▣ Recruiting for all DPS roles, minus hunters. Who we are: <Internet Kings> 3/9 M ToS 7/10 M NH is a Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild, initially formed from a group of veteran WoW players whom have returned to the game since retiring after raiding with US top 50 guilds. We have grown and continue to grow as we attract like-minded players, who wish to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Our main focus is to create a respectable, tolerant, easy-going yet capable raiding environment that welcomes any and all players. We have a range of players that are mature and are understanding of real life restrictions/limitations yet are capable of comprehending and demonstrating a level of commitment to the guild. We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Tuesday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week, in order to go through as much current content as possible. We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. To apply: internetkings.pro For more information, please contact via bnet: Recruitment Officer: BNet : Ksarri#1984 / Discord : Ksarri#5736 Other Officers: BNet : ImmortLRoach#1490 Laconic#11195 Cofie#1613Knym12 17h
18h [A] <Private Chat> 2/9M - LF DPS/Healers <Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. Realm: Stormrage Alliance Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)Killerpro7 18h
19h 8/9M, 12+ Yr - Death Jesters LF Ranged DPS <Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Warlords of Draenor and into Legion. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game! ************************************************************* Current Progression 8/9M Tomb of Sargeras 10/10M Nighthold --- US #52 10/10M Emerald Nightmare/Trial of Valor --- US #66 13/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Highmaul - 10/10M BRF - US#74th 14/14HM SoO - US #59th 13/13HM ToT ------ US #64 6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62 ************************************************************* Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST). Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days. ------------- Currently Recruiting: Melee: Rogue, Monk, DK, Shaman, Havoc DH Ranged: Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock, Shadow Priest, Mage, Shaman Healer: Paladin, Druid -------------- We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can compete on a hardcore level, then we encourage you to apply. Additional information about us can be found on our website at http://www.death-jesters.net/ About us: Formed January 27th, 2005, we are the oldest and one of the most respected raiding guilds on Stormrage. We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded 25 man and now 20 man Mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs. Our players have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs. Many of us know each other in real life, think of each other as friends and family. We have not only built a raiding guild, but a raiding community. What we offer you: - A very stable guild with a history that pre-dates World of Warcraft. In nearly twelve years of raiding, we have never been close to falling apart, and we will be around until the game dies. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A friend/family rank available for those that reach full member status and would like a friend or family member to experience our atmosphere. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social creatures that enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. We are looking for players that want to spend the rest of their raiding career here. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We've always been the 'good guys' of the server. Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3 If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Roshi (Roshi#1203), Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com. We wish you the best in your guild search!Midgette374 19h
19h 897 Vengeance DH LF Guild Just looking for a guild to run M+ and some raiding. Hope to hear from you.Nielidan2 19h
20h <Exo> - 2/9M LF DPS and Heals <Exo> is a guild full of experienced raiders always looking to expand our roster. We are not a world first guild nor do we aim to be. Our primary goal is to have fun, however this means on progressions nights we do expect you to show up, put on your serious face, and kill some ****. We are a guild of grown-ups with jobs, families and other interests. So even though we like our M+, you may occasionally log in to crickets or find us in discord playing other games. More importantly, for those of you looking for longevity and not just another temporary home, Exo has been around since vanilla. Do you remember when BRD was a 40-man "raid"? We do. We will be here when ToS is the new vanilla. We raid 3 nights a week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 9:00-12:00 ST. The Monday raids are generally optional farm/alt nights (Normal/Heroic) with Tuesday/Wednesday being mandatory progression nights. We are in need of one or two competent healers (preferably with solid dps offspecs) and DPS. Performance and skill will be looked at above gear, experience or class. If you have any questions or are interested in joining or trialing with us please leave a reply or add Java#1849, Pasha#1800 or Bushido#1988 on bnet to apply.Pashã6 20h
21h Late night guild recruiting Rdps for M ToS <Im Squishy and I Know it> A Semi-Hardcore progressive PVE guild on Stormrage (Alliance), currently recruiting members for H and M ToS. Current progression is 9/9H. We have needs for 1 hybrid heals/dps and Hunter/Boomy/Mage dps 920+, although all classes are welcome. Current Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday night 1130pm til 230am server (EST). Have vent, Guild Bank/Repair, and all the goodies. if you have any questions my btag is Tubesocks#1806 and our RL/GM is Szimous#1913Sonofalitch52 21h
21h Level 19/29 Twink Guilds? Are there any on Stormrage? Hit me up GUNZ#11506Owlbundyy3 21h
21h 924 WW MONK LF Mythic guild hi stormrage, i'm jsqueezy. i'm a 924 ilvl WW monk lf a guild that plans on clearing mythic content. i'm not looking to join a guild that's progressed through tos and clear cutting edge now, but i am looking for a guild that i can clear with in antorus and beyond. i haven't played for most of legion, so my current mythic xp is pretty lacking, but i'm a quick learner. the last time i raided current mythic content was in HFC, at the end of WoD. willing to reroll or w/e as long as i can be in a guild, and i am a competent player. i raid with a positive attitude and always come prepared with knowledge and consumables that i need. i am also a quick learner. i have logs, can answer questions etc. and anything you need. would definitely love to talk over btag before making any final decisions! feel free to contact me at: jsqueezy#11159Jsqueezy5 21h
21h 929 holy/924 disc heals lf hc/M raiding guild I have done 8/9 normal, I know the KJ fight. 5/9 hc have researched fights beyond my heroic prog. Im looking to get my foot in the door for mythic ToS and plan to raid myhtic Antorus. 929 holy with 61 traits 924 disc with 53 traits (if needed to bring up to 60 i can)Inharmonix2 21h
21h 917 H Priest LF Guild Ally only 917 ilvl Holy Priest ALLIANCE ONLY LF raid group who raids After 9 pm EST and No later then 1 am EST, on ANY Days Monday to Sunday. *** I also have a RDPS friend way further progressed and much better geared who may want to join as well. I can provide more information about him upon contact. About me Hi I'm a 29 year old player who's been playing WoW on and off for about 12 years. I've raided at the highest level of content back in the day (TBC - WotLK) in top 70-250ish in the world. Since then I've raided casually throughout the expansions at least doing 1-2 tiers of raiding while taking breaks in between tiers. I have experience playing (old) Holy/Disc Priest and some relevant experience raiding on a kitty druid and a demon hunter (havoc). I'm personally looking for a casual guild that I can raid with but more then raid but join a community of adults around my age who also have a life outside of the game meaning, I'm looking to raid 2 to 3 days max and no more then 3 hours at a time. Being a new dad has drained a lot of my time so I can't fully commit to any time frame before 9 pm due to my son being awake prior that time. I've picked up priest again after raiding on my Demon Hunter for a bit of EN/NH (Cleared both heroic difficulties and was a part of a mythic clearing EN group) so I'm a bit rusty and a bit behind the weapon/gear curve but I've been putting a lot of time and effort into becoming a cornerstone healer for a guild again. My armory link is https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/sixerslol https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Sixerslol Please don't mind some of the enchants, most of the gear is on an upgrade basis I'm not lazy and I do flask/food/pot for raids, progression or not. my btag is Sixers#1810Sixersbank2 21h
21h Found Home Hiya! My guild decided to stop raiding several weeks ago so I'm currently looking for a new home. No mythic kills this tier but did go 4/10M towards the end of the last tier. Also looking for a guild whose active with those outside of raid times. Looking for an evening guild that raids after 2-3 days a week after 7EST and finishes before 12AMEST. Heres a link to some logs I have as well, and my btag is Brruundin #1162 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/24652993 Also always down to do M+Thrashcan2 21h
21h [A] <Deviancy> 2/9M Recruiting Guild: Deviancy – Alliance Server: Stormrage – Normal Days and Hours: Tuesday/Sunday/Monday 8:30-1130 EST / 7:30-10:30 CST / 6:30-9:30 MST / 5:30-8:30 PST Progression: 5/10M NH 9/9H ToS 2/9M ToS Who Are We: Deviancy was an established guild on the Argent Dawn server that has recently moved to Stormrage. Many of the core members started together during BC and have continued to raid together off and on throughout the years. Our Discord chat is lively with many references to an unknown member named Dale along with various other topics from theorycrafting to topics appropriate for our name. We have pushed progression throughout the expansion and are looking to add more solid and committed raiders to our roster to continue our push through Mythic content. We are a tight knit group that enjoys poking fun at each other while doing mythic+ as well as other games such as Hearthstone and Overwatch. Raids are a fun and relatively laid back during trash and farm content but very serious and methodical when pushing progression fights. We are actively engaged in conversations to better ourselves, as well as each and every member of our raid team helping to foster a broader understanding of not only our individual classes but the raid as a whole For previous progression please see: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/argent-dawn/Bacon Loot: We use a loot council system, assigning gear according to greatest need. Loot is given the following priority for progression raids is roughly as follows: DPS > Tanks > Heals. Applicant requirements: • A minimum of 80% attendance to stay on the active raid roster. • Logs of your previous raid experience, preferrably from the most current Tier. • A functioning headset with mic. (You may remain silent until it becomes necessary for you to call out over Discord as mechanics require). • A viable off-spec is a great bonus. • With this tier we will require that all applicants have Concordance of the Legionfall. The following mods are required for all raiders: WeakAura2, RCLootCouncil, GTFO, Exorsus Raid Tools, and any of the following: DBM/BigWigs Generally, you should be an active player with a willingness to engage other guild members and spend time outside of raid improving your character. Alts are permitted but will never receive a raid spot unless the class is critical to a fight and we lack it. You should have a decent attitude. We allow all sorts of humor, even inappropriate, but blatant Racism, Misogyny, Harassment, or homophobia (we have openly gay players) will result in either a reprimand or an immediate removal from the Raid and/or Guild. Failure to respect your fellow members is not acceptable. Roster needs: Tank: Medium (any) - We are in the market for a third tank that has a viable DPS off spec. Essentially you would be a DPSer until such time as we needed you based on encounter needs or other circumstances. Healer: High (Holy Paladin) - We currently have an opening for a strong Holy Paldin. Retribution or Protection off spec would be a bonus. Low (Restoration Druid) - Any restoration druid should have a balance off spec (feral may be okay but balance preferred). High (Priest) - Ideally able to play Holy and Disc as encounters dictate. Medium (Restoration Shaman) - Any Restoration Shaman candidate must have a viable Elemental or Enhancement Off Spec DPS: Very High - Warriors, Warlock, Rogues, Hunters High - Unholy Death Knight, Mages, Demon Hunters, Monk Medium - Druid Balance/Feral, Shaman Elemental/Enhancement Essentially all DPS positions are open to recruitment. That being said, any exceptional player regardless of class/role will be given due consideration. SERVER TRANSFERRING: <Deviancy> is willing to pay for a server transfer for players who are exceptional or are clearly going to make the raid roster. If you are interested or have any questions you may message any of the following officers or myself: • Ampeers – Shipmate#11867 • Daerrus - Noise#1913 • Còrgen - Corgen#1742 • Desanne - kalzaar#1453Ampeers10 21h
23h <Pick Up Group> LF a chilled mythic guild? <Pick Up Group> is a late-night raiding guild with a handful of dingdongs. <Raid Time> [Friday / Saturday] 1100 PM - 0200 AM server time (EST). <Recruiting> We are (15/20) at the moment and looking for 5 RDPS to start pushing for mythic. 90% of people are AOTC, with a few players with mythic TOS experience. All classes and levels of players are welcome as well. We are melee heavy right now and have enough tanks and heals, but oh well roster keeps changing as you know. So just let me know if you are interested. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- some important stuff below. No more Drama, Raging, etc... I have been a member of many different mythic groups that are just bit too serious about their progression. And, of course, I witnessed many of them falling apart because things get escalated or people easily get burnt out in hardcore environment. We are not aiming for server top, I am not ever going to sell carry runs. These are not my priorities, I just want to have fun. So to us, being chilled is the most important part. I mean, guild general rule #1 is minimum swearing and inappropriate language. There is absolutely no reason to start raiding with RL yelling something like 'less get dis fkin shat biaches' and ending the night with RL yelling 'you fk retarrd ni-beep- can't even get this easy shat'. Nono, it does not work with me. If we see an issue, we just fix it. No room for complaining, inappropriate language and extra stress. How can you be chilled and push for progression at the same time? We believe in smart and efficient raiding with the right personality and itching fever for further content. Also, all members including myself should be willing to openly discuss our performance without feeling offended. We believe that once we have the right IQ and mindset, DPS and HPS numbers would naturally follow. I understand being relaxed without progression is not fun at all. All under-performers will be monitored and will remain as good friends for heroic/normal runs until they can get numbers and mechanics right. Luckily, we have a lot of people who are good with their numbers and prefer the same environment in the group already. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Let us know! Btag Patrol#11912 Contact Patrol in-game. Apply online at: https://st-pug.enjin.com/ Post here, leaving your battletag. Contact anyone from the guild for an invite.Patrol3 23h