Stormrage

Aug 2, 2016 3 People LF Raiding Guild in Legion Warrior, Death Knight and Rogue looking for a raiding home in Legion. We have heroic/ mythic raid experience, but mostly in MoP. Preferred raid nights are Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.Kaesaron3 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 <Out Fer A Rip> Is Recruiting for Legion! Is your crumby guild getting stale? Bready for something a little butter? Rye are you wasting your time when naan of these other guilds can meet your kneads? Quit loafing around and join <Out Fer A Rip>! We transferred from Tichondrius to Stormrage and are looking to fill out the last couple spots on our roster. We are currently 10/13 Mythic (when we transferred our progression didn't follow us). We are a casual guild that likes to have a relaxed fun raid while still progressing. If this sounds like the place for you add drakunis#1630 and let me know your ilvl and XP. We are currently recruiting for Legion. Looking to fill out the roster and be prepared to hit Emerald Nightmare running. Send me an in game tell or a bnet request if you are interested in a fun casual raid that gets things killed in Legion. Drakunis1 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Guild recuritment <Forsaken warriors> Is looking to build a legion heroic raid team.I have been playing since the end of vanilla all the way to wod.I have some raid experience just cleared hfc normal.We raid tuesdays and thursday from 7pm to 11pm eastern stander time.If you are in game i am willing to help you out.My goal is to build a guild that like to have fun but also down boss and have fun raiding with one another.If you have any question or concern you can reach me at tiger980#1585Avabon0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 Fury/Prot warrior LF raiding guild looking for raiding guild for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday late night preferably 12am-4am server time (EST)Horidin1 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 2, 2016 <Relentless> 5/13M NIGHT RAIDING GUILD <Relentless> (Est. May 24th, 2013) [5/13M] is a Area 52 Night raiding guild. Our raiding community consists mostly of working adults with a love for raiding. ♦♦♦ Progression ♦♦♦ 13/13N + 13/13H + 5/13M HFC ♦♦♦ Raid Time ♦♦♦ Friday/Saturday 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST---Eastern [Area 52 Server Time] 9:00PM - 12:00PM CST Central 7:00PM - 10:00PM PST---Pacific 8:00PM - 11:00PM MST---Mountain 12:00PM - 3:00PM (Next Day) AEST---Australia (Sydney) 2:00PM - 5:00PM (Next Day) NZST---New Zealand 11:00AM - 2:00PM (Next Day) JST---Japan 3:00AM - 6:00AM WET---Western Europe (UK) ♦♦♦ Recruitment Needs ♦♦♦ ALL exceptional players of any class and spec! Please do feel free to apply even if your classes/role are not listed. We are always looking for exceptional players and those who prove themselves capable will have a chance at core spot. ***Note: attendance is a big thing we look for in our recruits, so please make sure you can commit to our weekly raid schedule before applying!!! ♦♦♦ Classes/Specs Needed ♦♦♦ Dps, melee primarily but don't be afraid to apply if you're ranged. ♦♦♦ Raider Expectations ♦♦♦ - High Attendance with few exceptions. - High proficiency with your class and role. Know how to optimize your talents/rotation/spec on per encounter bases. - Excellent situation awareness. Doesn't tunnel or have bystander syndrome. - Fast learner, intelligent, and able to think on your feet. Capable of adjusting to pull situations accordingly. Good listener. - Progression mindset. Doesn't mind wiping on fights. Turn criticisms into actionable items and tries not to make the same mistakes twice. -Team player, mature, and drama free. Doesn't mind sitting out occasionally for the guild to achieve optimal composition for a kill. ♦♦♦ Loot System ♦♦♦ Primarily going to be Master Loot based on rolls unless it otherwise massively benefits the raid for a specific player to receive the item. ♦♦♦ Addons Required ♦♦♦ TS3, DBM, EPGP Exorsus Raid Tools. ♦♦♦ How to Apply ♦♦♦ To apply, please fill out an application at: http://relentless.wowlaunch.com/ You can also speak with one of our officers directly. If you have logs please also message me with a link to your previous raiding tiers logs. ♦♦♦ Contact ♦♦♦ Recruitment Officer: Fallscreek#1219 Thank youCórrupted0 Aug 2, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 L4 Active Guild on Stormrage for Legion Raid L4 Active Raiding Guild for now and upcoming Legion Exp. Mainly looking for a casual 21+ active group that will be raiding and gearing up. Need a more active guild that has Vent, TS3, Mumble, Curse or whatever. Something that everyone can chat through on raids and what not. 2-3 nights a week on raids or similiar is fine with me. I prefer later night raids in CST. Currently I only play a worgen warlock on the alliance side. Just came back to the game after a long time hiatus due to military and family. Please hit me up if you think you have a spot for me.Gargantuin8 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 Fmage,Lock alt LF Raiding guild after 8pm est Hey guys i skipped out on WoD raiding but have gotten AoTC cheeves since BC.Looking for a Semi-Casual Raiding guild that starts @ or around 8pm EST (cant raid Sun-Mon).I have many years XP PvE and PvP (2k+).Was 7th lock on Area 52 for a while.Just started playing Fire mage this xpack and loving it so far.I also have a few friends who i would also,maybe bring with me if things work out.Bürn6 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 Moose mount carry Looking for a alliance moose mount carry. Post price and date/time and I'll hit you up in game.Gravefire0 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 <Chroma> Recruiting Looking for experienced players, to push hard mythic progression. Raid times are T/W/Th 8 - 11 PM est. Seeking players that are willing to participate in a team concept environment with the common goal of being competitive and killing bosses. The goal as a team is to achieve a high rank among the server's raiding guilds. Attendance is a MUST, and all raiders are expected to show up enchanted, with consumables, tomes, food, etc. 13/13H and 3/13M in our first week of raiding HFC. Looking to finish up as much as possible by the end of the xpac, and get ready to hit hard progression in Legion. High need: Mage Warlock Low need: Boomkin Shadow priest Btag me at Kadooshnator#1590 serious inquiries only.Jom0 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 [A] Shaman Seeks casual new home Transfer from Zul'Jin where the alliance forces have dwindled to inexistance. Current Spec Enhance shaman Joined WOD 13 days ago and standing at 660 ish IL Last time I played WOW was the glory BC days where I cleared BT and successfully had Brutallus on farm prior to the Sunwell nerf patch. Spec at the time was Resto Shaman so I have oodles of raid healing experience. Being the highest alliance populated server I came here in hopes of finding a crew that has as hectic of a lifestyle as I. New Father, Run my own business and have around 20-30 hours a week of solid uninterrupted game time. I intend to play catchup to the 90% of players when the expansion drops and push my way through to a raid spot with a group of men and woman who play In the same manner that I do. Not just for purposes of raiding, but I'm also seeking a guild that participates in all forms of the game. Given the nature of WOD and how the grind fest dailies are next to impossible alone, I'm sure Legion will have similar game styles and would like to build a rapport with fellow guild mates now. I'm a very helpful player, I also do a lot of research on my class, spec and other details of the game so I'm not caught with my pants down to find out my rotation sucks. A lot of overall mmo experience, raid leading and clearing in other game titles. WoW - 3 Years as a raid healer, cleared 95% of BC content. FF14 ARR - Cleared content in 5 months. Aion - Top weapon smith crafter on server. Cleared content 7 moths FF11 - Played for 6 years as Tank and Dps. If you think I can be a fit, and of use to your developed or developing guild, drop me a note. Availability for raiding: Tricky to say, Twice a week from 9-12 would be something I could commit to. Saturday / Sunday nights could be one of those days. Would prefer a dps shaman spec, but would be willing to heal to fill a spot. CookieMonsta #11868Káanu0 Aug 1, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 <A> Double Happiness - Legion Recruiting Hello Fellow Stormragers!!!! Double Happiness is currently recruiting for legion content we are looking to push our selves to high level content as quickly as possible in legion so if you think that's what you're looking for contact us through in game or battle net (bnet info will be at bottom) Let's get you some info about us. Raid Background 12/13 H HFC experience Multiple Raid Leaders with Heroic and some mythic exp Raid Times: 8-11PM ST Tuesday/Thursday/FridayAny Questions about raid background message in game or through bnet (Bnet info at bottom) Raid Spots(Open) - Subject to change due to class switches Etc... Tanks - (Any) Healers - Monk/Priest/Shammy/Pally (druids already filled) Melee Dps - Dk/Feral/Shammy Range Dps - Mage/Priest/Shammy/Lock If your Class or Role is not listed and you still are thinking we are right for you send me a message and i'm sure we can figure something out. Personality We are friendly guild but when it comes to pulling bosses we become very serious We love to bash on each other (all in good fun) so if you can't take playful banter probably not the right guild We all are fully dedicated to be the first few to hit cap level as legion hits and to instantly start the gear grind to jump into raids the second they come out. We love to help our guildes with gearing for heroics or things a long that line. Misc Info If you're wanting to get into the raiding scene but don't feel like you have a firm grasp we are here to help and work with you only if you show the dedication and show up to raids with a good attendance. We plan to push ourselves to get into mythic raiding and to hopefully compete with top guilds ( just a dream but we go for our dreams!!!!) so with that being said we look for people who are just as dedicated as us that are willing to put the effort to become the very best. For More info Contact Me through in game or Through Bnet GM- Yoloqt#1144 Officer- Posadas3#1656 Officer- Fade#1847 Officer- Bendeckoz#1736 We hope to see you in gameSilencekills8 Aug 1, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Dying Breath 13/13 Heroic Dying Breath is currently recruiting all roles to complete our roster for raiding within legion. We plan to raid mythic raid content during legion. I wish to have a close nit community of raiders with zero drama. Dying Breath is a fairly new guild but we progressed very quickly without many stalls in our progression. We will attempt to be a mythic raiding guild to the best of our abilities, however i find it more important as of the moment to get a core team of players together that enjoy raiding together. Raid days Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30 pm Stormrage server time Currently recruiting - Tanks - Warrior, Death knight, Paladin (any one of these) Healer - MW monk, Holy paladin, Holy priest ( all of these) Melee DPS - Ret paladin, Fury warrior, WW monk, DK Ranged DPS - Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Boomkin, Hunter These are the classes and specs we are in need of, it may seem like alot that needs to be recruited however we do have a functioning raid team at the moment. These classes would finish off my ideal mythic raid team comp, which will comprise of 24 players with 4 subs. If you see what you are playing isnt on the list, still message me i would love to talk to you still. Seddz#1955Seddz3 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Any Sunday/Monday Raiding guilds out there? Please help this poor fella with !@#$ty availability find a home for him and a few friends:( Have exp with mdps, rdps, and helping and am willing to fill any roleStolio2 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 3/13M Guild Recruiting. <Prismatic> 3/13M, Recruiting Dps to finish out WoD and push into Legion, with the goal of clearing all mythic content while its relevant. Prismatic is a newer guild with 13/13M and 11/13M GM/Officers. Also recruiting any exceptional raiders to add to the roster. Raid days are mon/tues/thurs, 8-12 EST, hit me up in game via btag for any questions or further concerns. BrianMurphy#1525Rezanint1 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 &amp;amp;amp;lt;No Big Deal&amp;amp;amp;gt; US 4th 2-Day (7 Hours) http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747636821Jaxt31 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Atrophy 13/13H LFM We are currently looking for: Boomkin This will fill out our 20 man roster for Legion raiding. Raid nights are Sunday/Monday nights 7:30-10:30 pm est. We also do a normal clear on Thursday nights at 8pm for some extra titanforged drops. These thursday night runs are NOT mandatory, but we do encourage players to come join. Some experience a plus but we look more for attitude and ability to learn and get better. No minimum IL requirement. Ring is a huge bonus even if its not finished. We will be raiding in legion from the start with possible Mythic progression. Our goal is always to clear current tiers on heroic however. For more info Whisper: Dorale Visra Katalaris FightoxFightox1 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 <H> Looking for raiding guild! So to start this off I have two friends and my self that are looking to transfer from a different server to anyone that would be willing to take us into their homes and let us raid with them! Even though our gear does not show it (( As some of us have went to other games in waiting of the expansion, as well as tiring of many guilds falling apart during the lull of WoD )) we are capable raiders from a heroic stand point looking to push into a Mythic team. But here is the catch.. Two of us wish to play Demon Hunters and another can either be a Shaman or Paladin (Ret/Protection. Though he would prefer to tank) The two of us that wish to be the Demon Hunters have been playing on the Beta and have been doing our homework in number crunching and are willing and waiting to get this new expansion on the roll! Now.. I being West coast (Arizona) and my friends being East, our times that are available run roughly from 8pm-12am EST. We can be available any day of the week (I my self need two weeks notice to change my time) and we will dedicate our selves to make sure -you- as a raid are given top performence as we are old school 40 man raiders. If anyone here is interested please leave a post here or you can contact me at Asentrix#1503 I do hope to hear back from you all! As well as anyone interested in us!Auliran0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 LF Leatherworker for Polar Gloves Please let me know, thanks!Celestte0 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 Looking for Semi-hardcore raid team. What's up everyone?! I have been back on WOW for about 3 weeks now after a 2 year break due to deployments and college. I used to be in some great raid teams before that running heroics and me personally wanting to run mythics. I am a pretty serious wow player and would love to find a guild / raid team with the same mentality. I am available to raid: Mon-Thursday: 11pm until whenever (EST) Fri-Sun: Anytime. In the past 3 weeks, I have went from a 630 ilvl with no raid exp. To 700 ilvl with 12/13N (No group wants Iskar) and 6/13H. Just an example of the kind of dedication I have to get gear and raid. If yall have any questions or concerns please reply on here or my battle tag is JPescini#1926. And just in case, Im 30 years old. I know a lot of guilds request 18+. Thanks for reading!Notsocivil2 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 13/13m Guild Recruiting For legion and M Arch <Winterfell> of Illidan (Horde) 13/13m Who we are: We are looking fore like minded individuals who want to continue raiding from now and throughout legion. We wish to recruit those who have the time and passion for raiding. Currently we are shifting our guilds focus and are transitioning our mindset for legion and push to do top 500 world and top 10 on our server(illidan). We are a community that aspires for great progression without making it seem like a job. Our goals are very big, but we push to have that casual and serious balance. Raid times: We raid tues/thurs/sun 830pm pst - 1130pm 1030pm cst-130am 1130pm est - 230am The ideal candidate: 95% attendance Friendly Loyal Dedicated Able to take criticism Always finding ways to improve Passionate about raiding Knows the difference between fun and serious time Absolutely no attitude problemsWhat to expect: Our guild has a mumble server, a website for community involvement and communication. Starting legion we will provide you with weak aura's and give you reports bi weekly to update you where you're at, and what you may or may not need to improve on. We like to keep you in the loop and always feeling like you know what's going on within the guild. Raiding requirements: All consumables prepped before raid Enchants and or gems optimized and equipped before raid Weak Aura's addon Exorsus Raid tools RC Loot CouncilTrial Period: Your trial period can last from 2-4 weeks. When on your trial period, we will be gauging your attitude, attendance, and performance. We expect you to never be late, be at 100% attendance, come prepared with all consumables and character optimization. We also expect you to not come with an attitude, if you mess up we are fine with that. What we will look at is if you mess up, how you respond to criticism. If you can comply with these requirements you will be allowed promoted to the raiding roster. There will be times you may or may not need to be sat but you need to be fine with it as well as stick around incase we need you again. As a guild we are proud to say that we have not had many players that are crazy about getting gear. We pride ourselves in this and expect that you are also within this same mindset. If you are interested Please add Jinto#1835 Mydster#1598 Or go to www.housewinterfell.enjin.comLuxea5 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 31, 2016 <Laid Back> Look for our Sales in Legion! <Laid Back> is a 13/13 mythic guild here on Stormrage. We've been popular in Stormrage sales since Mythic Garrosh in MoP. If you purchased a BOA and didn't get scammed, it was most likely from us. Stormrage's #1 Mythic Carry group is BACK and offering you the final weeks of sales! 13/13M HFC Gear Carry without mount: 1,000,000g 13/13M HFC Gear Carry with mount: 2,000,000g 12/13M HFC Gear Carry: 500k 1/10M BRF mount run: 350kAdd me on btag! Shepard#1352. We take gold on other realms! ... ... ... ...Shep134 Jul 31, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 [A] <Dominion> 13/13M - LFM Heals <Dominion> is a semi-hardcore 3 day Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US. Started in 2005 on Altar of Storms, and transferring to Stormrage in 2012, Dominion has been a top contender in progression raiding since before Wrath of the Lich King. Our core has remained consistent and strong and we consider ourselves to be tight-knit. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. Current Progression 13/13M HFC Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11pm EST Alt Run - Saturday 8-11pm EST Current Recruitment Needs We are actively looking for an exceptional Mistweaver Monk or Resto Shaman to bolster our roster. ____________________________________________________________________ If you want stability in a semi-hardcore raiding environment, we encourage you to apply. Our recruitment information can be viewed on our forums: http://dominionstormrage.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions feel free to message any Dominion officer: CfChief, Cyclone, Moozh, Solarshadow (Solarshadow#1696), Aureilie (Aureilie#1649)Aureilie38 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 &lt;Laid Back&gt; US 139, with a late start to HFC! <Laid Back> is a progression-minded guild on Stormrage. Our first raid was Normal HFC on August 3 and we killed Mythic Archimonde on December 10. We finished the tier at US 139, despite the fact we started 6 weeks behind with Tanaan Jungle gear. We then proceeded to steamroll through HFC, clearing the raid with speed and efficiency. We will now continue this momentum into Legion, aiming towards the US 50 bracket. We raid Monday to Thursday from 9:00-12:00 EST. What we expect from our raiders: Two raid ready characters by Emerald Nightmare’s release. Exceptional display of mastery of your class and raid mechanics. An ability to take constructive criticism. A sense of humor. Responsibility. Recruitment Needs (as of 07/16/2016) Exceptional DPS If your class is not listed above, do not hesitate to apply. We are always looking to improve! If you believe that we may be a good fit for you, feel free to contact any of the officers below. You can also apply on our website at www.laid-back.us! Carmenlol (Guild Master) - Carmen#1308 Noveliss (Raid Leader) - Noveliss#1694 Kohz (Recruitment / Healing Officer) - Kohz#1606 Fauxreals (Healing Officer) - Spencer#1901 Zyrm (DPS Officer) - Zyrm#1878Carmenlol11 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 &amp;lt;Consequence&amp;gt; 13/13M LFM for Legion! Hi Potential Recruit! <Consequence> is seeking competent players to join our team as we prepare for Legion now with Archimonde down. Currently 13/13M HFC. Our Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: DPS: Rogue Mage Hunter Enhance Shaman Also seeking ALL exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Mythic Raid Team: Chumpjohn#1580 (Aftertime, GM) Deathreaper#1400 (Thelaanii, Raid Lead) Olongjohnson#1271 (Olong, Officer) Wontbackdown#1998 (Wontbackdown, Officer) Our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Hope to speak to you soon!Aftertime42 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Spriest looking for Fri/Sat raiding My Bnet is Akuko#1756 feel free to message with any questions. I am looking for a new home to have in legion. I swapped from Horde to the Alliance and am looking for a weekend raiding guild. Raiding after 7pm EST until 10 or 11pm EST is my ideal raiding times. I am not looking for raiding during WoD but for a guild that will be ready to raid in legion. I unsubbed early into WoD so I only have Normal HM, BRF, and HFC experience but am capable of brining my own potions, flasks, and food as well as learning the boss mechanics beforehand (all very standard stuff honestly but some people do not do this) I do not have any relevant logs to share sadly. I also want a raid team that can have a good time and joke with without wipes during the guild's progression becoming a hurdle that destroys the guild (Blackhand is a good example of this)Akukö1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 [H]Hunter looking for raiding guild Hi, I'm currently looking for a raiding guild. I'm not having a whole lot of luck on my server and I'm thinking it might be the time zone. I don't mind transfering if I find the right guild, but I'm not interested in changing factions. I'm currently looking for a guild that raids between the hours of 4pm and 9pm Eastern. I don't mean an entire 5 hour raid, but just in that window. I have a lot of raiding experience and I'm not looking for a hardcore mythic progression kind of thing. I'm fine being a heroic raider, but if we make it to mythic, cool. If you are recruiting and I fit the bill, let me know here or message me on battle.net. My battle tag is Raltar #1471Ràltar0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 <Surrender to Madness> Guild: <Surrender to Madness> Days and Hours: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8:30 - 11:00 PM EST Time Who are we? We are a newly formed guild looking to recruit people to raid in legion. Our goal is to create a cohesive raid team to do mythic raiding with throughout the expansion. We take our raiding seriously but aside from that we're pretty relaxed. Recruitment We are currently recruiting for all classes! If you are interested in us or have any questions about the guild/raiding, feel free to add any/all of our battle tags. Thanks for your time and looking forward to the responses. Snow fox#12333 Whoshotu#1256 DayMan#1744 Mathione#1788Sassysnow1 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 [LFG] Two veteran raiders, ET weeknights Looking for the perfect fit of an organized, goal-oriented guild that we can slay Mythic content with through Legion and beyond. We're open to both established guilds, as well as new guilds forming for Legion. Currently playing holy/disc priest and shaman in beta, but open to a hunter or possibly druid as well. Availability: Mon-Thurs 8:00pm to 12:00am eastern Full details & contact info: https://goo.gl/U418ELDrayvek0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 Eternal Redemption Eternal Redemption is a newly formed alliance guild looking for mature players. If you are new or returning and need a new home please feel free to contact us! Recently transferred from Proudmoore. We would like mature Casual players who are willing to take the time to learn the fights and defeat new content as a team. While we will progress, we need people willing to do their job and not expect a carry. We believe that one of the best things about this game is having a guild to call home. We will be raiding two nights a week, again we are not hardcore and are not looking for hardcore. We don't want server first we want the experience together as a team. A team that knows eachothers play styles. We currently plan to raid wed/thur around 7-8pm server time. If you would like more information about the guild or the members please contact me in game sedarel#1297Sédarel0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 &lt;PUG Life&gt; is recruiting! Hey there! Our new guild, <PUG Life>, is looking for raiders for the upcoming expansion. We aim to provide a fun, easy-going environment while still experiencing all that the end-game content has to offer. It should be noted that many of us know each other in real life and are a pretty close nit bunch (We're all very welcoming!). As such we are more focused on laughing our way through content and trying to avoid some of the more stressful aspects to progression raiding. THAT BEING SAID, many of us have experienced progression/mythic raiding in the past, for multiple expansions. We are aware of what it takes to actually down bosses! So to keep this post concise, we are looking for good people who are interested in a more laid back approach to experiencing end-game content. We are looking for a smaller sized group, but if things pick up we're open to anything. OUR RAID DAYS ARE AS FOLLOWS (Central Time) Wed: 7pm-10pm Thurs: 8-10pm Mon: 7-10pm Additional days may be added depending on demand. Thanks so much for taking the time to check us out, and I hope to hear from you soon! ~Frank (Add Mobes#1844 if you have any questions, or wanna chat with the group and see if it's a good fit) UPDATE: For the raid team - We are still looking for a healer (Preferably not a druid) a few DPS (Warlock, Mage, Hunter, and Rogue would be nice!) and potentially an off tank (ANY CLASS) For the guild- We are still accepting anyone who would like to play with us and help us build this guild up! If you can't make raid nights, or just happen to be very busy, we would still love to have you for dungeon running or just chatting. THANKSFrankfort5 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 13/13 Guild moving to Stormrage .Crumpetz0 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Looking For Legion Raiding Guild <Please Delete>Fudgetruck3 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 [A] 13/13M Good Game of Stormrage LF Healer <Good Game> of Stormrage Alliance is Actively Recruiting! The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. While the guild itself is quite new upon Stormrage, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Wrath. We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. Please do not be deterred by gear or experience when applying. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential. Schedule Monday-Thursday 10-1AM EST Progression Tier 18 HFC 13/13M Tier 17(BRF): 10/10 - Mythic Tier 17(HM): 7/7 - Mythic Recruitment Needs Ranged DPS (High) Melee DPS (Medium) Healer (High) Tank (Low) We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform the current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot. How to apply Website: http://www.ggstormrage.com/ Skinkfoot - Skink #11194Browneyepete112 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 -See Ya Nerd- Guild Recruitment for Legion! -See Ya Nerd- (18+) Is re-forming and looking for competent,like minded,chill,XPed players to fill our 10 man raid team.We are currently in need of,1 Hpal,2 Mdps,and 1 Rdps,But all classes/Roles are eligible for review.There is no formal Application for our guild (A little redic imo).We are a very tight-nit group of players with many years playing together,who, like most,want to progress through all of the new Legion content,as it is released.We are not an "Elitist" guild/group and understand your learning curves with all of the new changes coming with the XPack. We currently use Curse voice server for communication. All of our players have many years of WoW/Raid/PvP xp. We would like to welcome any new/old vets to our group for some fun PvE/PvP content and most of all,our goal is to make this new adventure fun and proactive.Casual players are also welcome,as we have much information for new comers to the game.If you are looking for a strong,fun,friendly guild with NO STRESS,come join "See Ya Nerd".See you in Legion my friends!!Bürn0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 &lt;Watch Your Language&gt; recruiting for Legion <Watch Your Language> is openly recruiting new and returning players who have an interest in having fun, enjoying new content, and being part of an awesome guild. About Us We are an Alliance guild that was recently formed on Stormrage (US) by a group of veteran WoW players looking to make a great guild for old and new players in Legion and beyond. <Watch Your Language> is a mature, casual, guild that understands real life takes priority and that people want to enjoy the game, not see it as a chore. Don’t let the name fool you, we certainly don’t watch our language! Nor do we miss the opportunity to mock our raid leader who never played in vanilla :D Raiding While we currently plan to raid in Legion, we are taking a break from raiding to level up alts, and prepare for the expansion. Our raid times will be Saturday and Sunday at 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central once Legion raid content unlocks. We will focus on Mythic Dungeons and world content during the week in order to support all guild members, regardless of raid participation. If you are new to WoW, recently returned and trying to catch up, or looking for a new guild to call home, we welcome you you to join us. We aim to help people have fun in WoW and enjoy your time in game. If you think we may be a good fit for you, or already know one of us on twitter or in game, please feel free to join us. How to Join If you would like to join the guild, please fill out our very short application form on our website: • Website: http://wyl.enjin.com • Application: http://wyl.enjin.com/guildrecruitment If you would like to get to know us first, especially if you might consider a server transfer or faction change, you are more than welcome to jump in our Discord server and come hang out with us. You also can contact our Founder (CajunGeek#1137) in game, on twitter @the_cajungeek to answer any questions you have about joining. Btw...big kudos if you understand the reference.Thundabolt0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Returning 2/13M LFG into Legion 730 fury warrior returning from a long break looking for a late night raiding if possible for the end of warlords and heading into legion. :) Can try psting me in game or my battletag CloudTemplar#1829Binkacol5 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Melee DPS LF Late week-night raiding guild Hey! I'm looking for a late night week day raiding guild to tell me what to play in legion- I have a rogue, war, and sham. I missed a lot of raiding this xpac because of my work schedule and it was very difficult to find pugs. I recently changed jobs so my availability has improved. Any weekday besides Tuesday and raid times around 10pm are prime for me. I'm willing to learn a new role so long as you're willing to be patient with me :)Casual0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Elencia 13M 2day Lock Hpal + OpenRecruit! [A] Elencia 13/13 Mythic Stormrage Server http://elencia.enjin.com/home Formed by players from top 5 guilds all the way back to Vanilla. Elencia was in the top 10 guilds on Stormrage before taking a break after WoL. We are adults mostly between the ages of 25-40. Due to real life we choose to raid 2 days a week. We are highly motivated to get the most out of our 2 day experience. That being said we are always recruiting players that can play their class and spec at a high level. We are looking for people that want to be part of a team. Raid Times Tuesday 8:00pm-11:30pm Eastern Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm Eastern Requirements for Raid Members Mumble and be willing to speak. Knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism. Upcoming fight knowledge. Self motivation and punctuality. Addons: EPGP, Exorsus Raid Tools, Angry Assignments. WoD Specific: Legendary ring, epic gems, valor upgrades. Loot Rules We use Loot Council. We give loot to people based on the same basic principles of any raid guilds need for progression; upgrade value, contribution, player performance and attitude. We decide this by reviewing logs, individual performance, as well as raid attendance. Application Process Our trial runs about 3 weeks with 100% attendance. We guild applicants during a trial and evaluate on multiple categories. Attendance, raid performance, attitude, social skills are the forefront. We try to provide as much feedback as possible, more so if something needs to be addressed. We encourage applicants to take part in our forum and raid discussions. The guild bank does not provide consumables to initiates. Contact Komanchi (Komanchi#1556) Tygera (Tygera#1233) - Website/Applicant Submission Rentaur (Rentaur#1624)Tygera53 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 29, 2016 Looking for Late night Raiders EVIL WITHIN<(13/13M RL):[ T/W/Th 11:30PM to 2:30AM Server] is recruiting (1-Hpal) More dps for legion and all like minded people, Casuals welcome! pst to Neosis or braelen or Kënny.Kittydluffy0 Jul 29, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 WTB Felsteel Annihilator I'm looking to buy the Felsteel Annihilator from Mythic Archimonde as soon as possible. If you have interest in selling me this, please add me. My Real ID is Will#1551.Várían0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 (A) Brimfield Collision Recruiting! Brimfield Collision was founded recently by a group of friends who came back to WoW for Legion. We are looking to expand our ranks with folks who like to laugh, and don't take this game too seriously. We are a casual guild, primarily doing pvp and timewalking as of now. We are hoping to recruit some folks to casually raid in Legion. We are looking for a tank, a few healers, and some dps. I would prefer our members play classes they enjoy, and thus our raid composition is flexible. Our tentative raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm ST to 11:00pm ST. If you miss the tightknit community feel, or just want to derp around with us, please let me know! We would be happy to have you. Add Jnavnav#1861 for more information, and come prepared with a bad pun! Thanks for your time, and we will see you in the Broken Isles!Parcy1 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Selling Pattern: Stormshroud Shoulders Selling Pattern: Stormshroud Shoulders If interested, add my battletag pooptickler#1354 Message me with best offer.Gingerrvitis0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Selling alani mount 45k! How it works:Taking advantage of new loot system. (Anyone that is in the group can loot a mob and get there own peronsal loot.) 100% safe! leave btags and I can schedule a time to get you the mount!Congruent1 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Lock/Druid/Priest LF two night per week raids I'm a returning player searching for a raiding guild that raids two nights a week, excluding weekends, and is in need of a warlock, druid, or priest. I prefer resto and holy healing on the druid and priest (I am not comfortable with the disc changes yet). I would like to find a guild that raids between the hours of 8-11 PM EST. My bnet: Tossley#1699. Cheers.Tossley5 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Hunter LF raiding guild for legion .Firstnaoki7 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 <A> Pally Tank LF weeknight raiding guild Hi Folks, Pally tank looking for a weeknight raiding guild for legion. Ended this expansion with 5/13 Mythic HFC. Was raiding with a weekend raid group but b/c of a RL schedule change, could no longer meet the required raid times. Currently looking for a 2 or 3 night raid schedule (between Tue and Fri) anywhere from 7:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Thanks! Bnet: Mark#13695Chugz0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 [A] <Morning Mayhem> Recruiting for Legion Morning Mayhem [Alliance - Stormrage] is recruiting for its evening raid team. Evening Hookers is a squad of solid raiders looking to complete its roster heading into Legion. Looking For Restoration Shaman Ranged DPS Melee DPS (minus DKs and Warriors) Raid Times (tentative) Sunday 8:00-11:00 EST Monday 8:00-11:00 EST Tuesday 8:00-11:00 EST Requirements and Expectations A brain. A working microphone is nice. Thick skin is also a plus. Willingness to learn fights and classes outside of raid. A minor understanding of other roles within a raid team. Ability to be self-sufficient in game. Prior raiding experience is a plus, but not required. Contact Us Salere - Droan#1367 Mandoka - keleseth#1998 Nallinnei - Izayoi#1149Salere5 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 Alliance Duo LF Legion Raiding Guild As a preface, I'm picky and I like to talk. Forgive me, I've just seen enough guilds over the years that I know exactly what I want, and exactly what I can't stand. I'm writing this with clarity of my intentions in mind, and I apologize if that makes it seem harsh or elitist. Everyone's free to play however they want, but I know what I want, and that's what this post is about. I play an Outlaw Rogue and have been Combat since Wrath, my cousin is a Paladin who has been Ret and Prot since Wrath. We're very attached to our mains and have no intention of switching. We came to Stormrage around the launch of WoD and found a guild but it fell apart near the end of BRF Heroic (Blast Furnace, only had Blackhand left after that) and then we both quit because WoD was WoD. We're Heroic raiders through and through, and that leads me to my first big stipulation in what we're looking for in a guild. I can't speak for my cousin, but I literally will not set foot in LFR or Normal mode raids in Legion. I have realized beyond a shadow of a doubt that doing so completely ruins my enjoyment of the game, and I won't do it. If I'm walking into a raid it's going to be on Heroic or higher. The biggest reason I quit in WoD was because I had to do Normal before Heroic, found Normal totally unsatisfying, and then couldn't find the motivation to do things on higher difficulties because I'd already done it all. I don't care about loot, so all the motivation comes from downing new bosses for me and getting farther into the instance. When I've already done it all once it feels like a waste of time and effort. I am only able to come back and actively raid in Legion and enjoy myself because now I can do Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons instead of Normal raiding. Therefore I'm looking for a guild that is ALSO going to skip Normal mode, so we can all experience Heroic for the first time together and I won't be the only guy who doesn't know the fights yet from a lower difficulty. Mythic raiding is negotiable but it's not our main priority. After we've progressed through the content once we tend to lose interest, but I'm open to seeing how far we can push in Mythic. Personality-wise we're looking for a guild with a good sense of humor, but a mature one. "Mature" does not mean constant sex jokes or misogyny. I have no interest in being in a guild of childish frat-boys. I've done it before and it was insufferable. Friendliness is obviously important too. I'm not going to stay in a guild where I feel unwelcome or people are having rage spasms three times a night in raid. Basically I want a guild where people are interesting and have fun without being a bunch of drunken man-children. Swearing however is totally fine. Words are words, all that matters is what's behind them. Raid schedule is pretty open, at least for me. I can do any weeknight after 5:00 PM EST, and weekends are totally free. My Paladin cousin has a slightly tighter schedule and weekends are preferred, but he can probably do 8:00 PM or later on weekdays too. For voice comms Mumble is preferred because it's what we're used to, but Teamspeak is probably fine too. I haven't tried Discord and have no opinion on it (Though my cousin ensures me that it's fine), but I won't go back to Vent. I also vastly prefer if everyone has Push-to-Talk on. I don't want to hear people every time they cough or their dog barks, or they talk to somebody else in the room with them.Relkan3 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 dem new forums Has anyone figured out a way to adjust it to a "my eyesight is just fine thanks, please stop being huge" setting?Europea4 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 <Shattering>13/13M LATE NIGHT WEEKEND LFM Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormrage. We're currently recruiting for Legion Progression. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster. We strive to create a friendly yet competitive raiding environment to ensure each player is performing to the best of their ability. What you can expect from <Shattering> : --> Strong Guild leadership focused on progression --> Fair loot council with progression in mind --> A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds --> Dedicated and skilled core team with 13/13M experience --> A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun. What we expect from you : --> Consistency --> Raid awareness --> Accountable and responsible --> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec --> Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Schedule Our current raid schedule is as follows: Friday Night (Technically Saturday morning): 12:30-4:30AM EST Saturday Night (Technically Sunday morning): 12:30-4:30AM EST Progression We are currently 13/13M; Realm:18 US:406 World:1397 Current Needs: We will be rotating raiders in for Mythic content. Tank: Open DPS: -Hunter (High Need) -Warlock(High Need) -Dk(High Need) -Warrior (Medium Need) -Elemental/Enh Shaman(Medium Need) Healers: 1 of any of the following. -Holy Paladin (High Need) -Resto Druid (High Need) -Mistweaver Monk Any exceptional DPS/HEALS will be considered regardless of class/spec. Willing to trial raiders this weekend so they can get a feel for the group before they decide to transfer over to Stormrage and join the guild. Contact If you think you got what it takes to push mythic content into Legion with a relaxed approach then please take the time to fill out an app at http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment. Message in game for any further details or questions or reply to this post: Lep#1468 or Lepz in game. Poozie#1323 or Poozey in game. Gage#1567 or Amexy in game.Lepz49 Jul 28, 2016