Stormrage

Nov 10, 2015 LF 4 Mythic Ready DPS for Tues/Wed Due to the season we are looking for 4 strong mythic ready DPS to fill in for progression on Mythic Iskar and Soc. We will be working on these 2 bosses and maybe more. If you enjoy our group and looking for a guild we are also recruiting strong reliable players. Currently just looking for fill-ins this week but has the potential to be a core member if desired. Must have mythic experience. Must have Legendary Ring. You do NOT need experience on Soc or Iskar mythic. Must be able to raid Tues and Wed 7-11 pm EST. Must also have mumble. Please contact me in game at Krazy#1922Krazyrampage1 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 10, 2015 Late Night Guild (13H)-LF RDPS&HEAL - Mythic Hell Gate (13/13H) is an established guild with stable veteran leadership. We are currently rounding out our roster to go into Mythics. The core has been raiding for many years – and to us how you mesh with the team is #1. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and want to be part of a long-term raiding experience. Our raid times are as follows: We start Tuesdays @ 9 PM Pacific Time Raid Times (Server Time: EST) Tuesday: 11:50pm-3am Wednesday: 11:50pm - 3am Thursday: 11:50pm – 3am Spots available (710+) - with full clear of Normal expected Healers: Always welcome - Medium DPS Ranged: Hunter & S.Priest, Shamans -High; Lock, Mages, Balanced Druids - Medium DPS Melee: Paladins, Rogues, Warriors, Monks - Medium If you are interested please in game message – Gomak on Stormrage or add the btag: CPJazzMan#1875Gomak2 Nov 10, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 WTB Heroic HFC Carry Lf a group or guild that can do a full heroic hfc carry tonight!Brokenstars0 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 694 WW/MW Monk LF Late Night Raiding Guild Hello, I just transferred over to Stormrage as I was looking for a populated server hoping to find a guild that would suit my raiding needs. I work 1:15 - 9pm server so I am looking for a guild that raids anytime after 10pm and finishes at 3am latest. I am 13/13N and 9/13H and have been playing WOW since forever. My gear isn't perfect but I am working on it while I look for a guild. Feel free to add me in game or on Bnet darcy#1648 if you want to talk about your guild. Thank you!Munstie1 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 698 Combat/Sub Rogue LF Guild I'm available all days of the week. I've been in a normal progression guild for a month, I haven't missed a raid. However, it's just moving too slow. Looking to get into heroic. My current dps hovers around 38-45k.Vyrin1 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 [A]<I Don't Get Tired> 13/13H Who are we? <I Don't Get Tired> is a newly formed guild located on the US-Stormrage (PvE-EST) server. Many of our raiders have experience with mythic raiding, some from top 50 US guilds. We have come together with the common goal of seeing the content, and progressing on a light raiding schedule. We offers a home for raiders that want to play at a high level, but no longer have the time to dedicate to a 4-5 night raid schedule. We are currently recruiting to fill our last couple of openings to start progressing through mythic. Progression 13/13H HFC Raid Times Saturday 8:15-11:30 EST Sunday 8:15-11:30 EST Tuesday(optional farm day) 8:15-11:30 EST Recruitment Current class openings: 1 Hunter 1 Warlock 1 Holy Paladin 1 Ele/Resto Shaman All classes are welcome to apply, as we are constantly seeking to improve on our raid team. Any exceptional applicants will be considered, especially DPS. Expectations -You should be able to maintain at least 90% attendance. We understand that real life happens, and all we ask is that you inform an officer or post on the guild form as soon as you find out you won't be able to make it, so we can make arrangements to work around that. -We expect a strong understanding of your class, and overall game mechanics. We all do our research, and expect you to do the same. -You should have a stable internet connection and a reliable computer. If you consistently disconnect or experience lag issues, please do not apply. General Information Loot : Loot is distributed by a loot council, which is formed by the leadership of the guild. Loot is handed out in a way that increases our guild's progression above all else. Enchants, gems, food, flasks, runes, profession upgrades are provided by the guild bank to anyone at or above the Raider rank. Contact Information Arosian#1314 Website: http://www.idontgettired.enjin.comIlyerian2 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 <Shattering> (4/13M) FRI/SAT LFM!! Shattering is an Alliance guild located on US-Stormrage. We're currently recruiting for Mythic HFC Progression. We are looking for progression minded players alike to add to our roster. We strive to create a friendly yet competitive raiding environment to ensure each player is performing to the best of their ability. What you can expect from <Shattering> : --> Strong Guild leadership focused on progression --> Fair loot council with progression in mind --> A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds --> Dedicated and skilled core team --> A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun. Not a sweatshop, or the military What we expect from you : --> Consistency --> Raid awareness --> Accountable and responsible --> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec --> Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Schedule Our current raid schedule is as follows: Friday Night (Technically Saturday morning): 12:30-4:30AM EST Saturday Night (Technically Sunday morning): 12:30-4:30AM EST Progression We are currently 4/13M with a few attempts on Kilrogg. If you would like to experience mythic content from start to finish then this is the group for you! Current Needs: We will be rotating raiders in for Mythic content. Tank: Open DPS: -Warlock (High Need) -Elemental Shaman(High Need) -Mage (High Need) -Dk(High Need) Healers: 1 of any of the following. -Resto Shaman(High Need) -Holy Paladin (High Need) -Resto Druid (Medium Need) -Mistweaver Monk (Medium Need) Any exceptional DPS/HEALS will be considered regardless of class/spec. Willing to trial raiders this weekend so they can get a feel for the group before they decide to join the guild. Contact Message in game for any further details or questions or reply to this post: Lep#1468 or Lepz in game. Cpnt#1746 or Finolais in game. Deduks#1938 or Deduks in game.Lepz15 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 9, 2015 found my guild, nvm nvm, found my guild (can't delete posts, lel)Ârtoria0 Nov 9, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 The Hand of Medivh - Weekend Raid Team *The Hand of Medivh* - Looking for dedicated guild members to fill our weekend heroic raid team! Currently 12/13 H - We raid 6pm-10pm Saturday and 5pm-9pm Sunday (server time). We're a fun, friendly, and close-knit guild that loves to help each other in all aspects of the game. We have a lot of fun together but very serious with raiding. We're all level-headed, smart and competitive players and I assure you, you will NOT find elitist attitudes here. We're currently recruiting guild members looking to be a dedicated part of our weekend raid team. We are currently looking for melee and ranged dps 700+ ilvl. -We use Vent -Guild Repairs for Raids -Fun and stuctured raid setting -Achievement runs and other miscellaneous events often planned as well! Add me via Bnet! "Athidae#1546" or reply here!Athidae0 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 What the ef are we gonna do until Legion? God damn it, summer?!Noveliss5 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 [A] Ironforged! 13/13N 13/13H Ironforged is a "casual" Heroic raiding guild in that we don't raid 5 nights a week for 6 hours a night. Instead, we make our progress on Friday and Saturday from 8PM to 11PM EST (Stormrage-US server time) through Normal and then Heroic. We do not have aspirations for Mythic. We started up as a raid group in Normal Highmaul with 2 tanks, 1 heal, and 3 dps filling out with PUGs. From there we made enough of an impression that we gained more regulars who became guildies and went on to AOTC Imperator and then AOTC Blackhand. We look to continue that trend with Hellfire Citadel and on. Raid times are Friday-Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Currently there is 1 healing and 2 dps spots open with a minimum of 700 Item Level! (This is expected of all our raiders and Trials) Keeping the raid between 12-15 players for now High Priority - DPS Mage Ironforged welcomes casual, leveling and social players! Pst in game for invite! For more info and to apply please visit http://ironforged.enjin.com/homeTremera47 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 8, 2015 Sellig - Entire Replica Darkmantle Set Currently have the entire Replica Darkmantle set from the Darkmoon Faire, Trying to sell it all at once. Selling all pieces for 70k, pst me in game, send me an in game mail, or reply to this post and I'll get in contact with you!Frostpvpness0 Nov 8, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 Cøllateral Damage 3/13M is recruiting!! =^.^= Cøllateral Damage =^.^= Stormrage Alliance Seeking fresh blood to use as decoys... I mean worthy members to tackle the onslaught of the Fel Horde into Mythic and beyond. Currently 13/13H 3/13M and aspiring for more. The missing equation....is YOU! Our main raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST Currently seeking all exceptional raiders! Our weekend raid times: Friday/Saturday 9 pm - 12 am EST Currently in need of skilled healers & DPS! About us: Cøllateral Damage is a group of friends who love to have fun in and outside of raiding: Achievements, YAAAAY! NERD POINTS! Quirky yet gets things done in a raiding environment. All around cool, funny, and relaxed like minded individuals seeking to expand its roster. Logs are a must if you are interested in joining, so this means no selfies during boss fights. To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Pinky#1654 (Kãrmä, Guild Leader) Luffie#1398 (Luffikins, Raid Leader) KrynasAri#1386 (Söphellia, Weekend Leader) http://www.collateraldamagesr.enjin.com/recruitment Thanks and hope to see you in the roster!Chäós16 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 Reroll, starting this weekend, ally side ENERGY is a brand new reroll guild established by players new and old. -We will be a two night progression raiding guild, times aren't set in stone, we're looking at Tuesday, Saturday right now. A 3rd night may be added during the first few weeks till we're able to put heroics on farm. We want raiding to be an enjoyable experience and we want to push content, but we don't want people to dread logging in, we want people to look forward to raid nights. -Adult leadership, Our core leadership team is out of college age. I've played with amazing players of all ages, this reroll doesn't cater to only adults or old timers, we want players of any experience and age to be able to come and have fun. I want people to know though, that the leadership is formed by like minded people that are here to ensure our success. -The Roll out has started, we have players that will be making new chars all weekend, so no one will be so far advanced you won't be able to catch up -Former Success, i created a reroll guild in summer of 2012 and within six weeks of creation we were 6/8 heroic DS, this was after the nerf, but for a brand new guild with inexperienced raiders and hardcore raiders alike, we were able to push progression and have an awesome time. So I am familiar with rerolls and how to create a successful and accomplished one. -The time is now. Reroll guild's will be forming more and more as Legion draws closer. I know this guild will thrive and do well, because i'm invested in you and it doing well. Each player starts with 200g and 4 16slot bags. We want you to stay, but if you don't feel this is a good fit for you, keep the money and we wish you the best. Any questions add me or any of the officers to BN kbgstw#1387 Sulpheric#1895 Sugarbearjon#1635 Also can email me yogarhino@yahoo.comMaxvolume1 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 712 WW Monk LF Raiding guild. I am looking for a guild to finish raiding in WoD as my current guild is taking a break. I am a laid back, raid friendly raider who shows up and wants to kill bosses and have a good time. I am currently 11/13H experience, looking to move into mythic, would prefer an already established guild. Have logs upon request. Btag: Legacies#1700Azubuu4 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 712 frost dk 13/13H LF raiding group I'm looking for at least a 12/13 H guild/group to raid with on a regular basis. I know all the fights and will pull my own weight. Add me on btag to talk about your spot zacharias2#1346Zackkerias1 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 I Dont Get Tired! Mythic Core 13/13H <I Dont Get Tired> 13/13H Seeking exceptional raiders (HPALLY/HUNTER/ROGUE/RSHAM) to trial for our core Mythic team. Saturday and Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm server. Apply at [http://idontgettired.enjin.com] Also accepting casual/social players. PST for info!Magenv0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 720 shadow priest lf raiding I'm a 720 shadow priest with 13/13h and 7/13m currently looking for a raiding guild.I'm available weekends/weekdays from 4pm-12am, have vent/mumble and can download any other voice communication things. Btag : mskatherine2#1624 logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10404149/latest/Anathëma3 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 Delete please .Dropremix21 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 any guilds for a freshly bitten Worgen DPS? So im a freshly bitten Worgen DPS looking for a guild to do dungeons and all that type of stuff. Please let me know about your guild if you are interested in recruiting me! thanksKrazyarrowz0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 708ilvl 13/13H Ret LF raid spot #broombot1884 can raid after 6pm central Tues-Sunday Been playing wow for 8 years. Currently 11/13 heroic HFC just got my ring this week.Broombot12 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 Delete this post How the heck do I delete this thing?Oothos0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 6/13M 715 fury warrior os arms Hey guys! So basically got into WoD late in the game, moved my toons from Blackrock horde side over to stormrage alliance side. I am no way considering myself a full mythic raider since I only ran the first 6 bosses one time with FBI, I really enjoyed raiding with them but unfortunately their raid times do not work for me. I am looking for raid times to be 800 PST (earliest) to 900 PST (latest start) no more than 3 times a week. I'm not asking for a guild whose 6/13M or better but would prefer 4 or 5/13 M. I'm an easy going guy looking for a cool bunch of people to hang out and have fun with all while progressing through mythics. I currently have 4 toons on stormrage that i'd also like to bring along since I have absolutely no guild here as of yet. My most geared being a 716 resto druid that I can bring to the game as well. Anyways if you think I could be a fit for your guild please give me a shout! Hope to hear from you soon :) FizzyElf#13692 PS: I just OS specced arms after having my os/prot for the longest time. So still learning the rotation for arms but would like to learn it well for fights like council, tyrant and archi.Matrosh0 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 7, 2015 721 5/13M Feral LF alliance home for Legion! Hi all! I am back from a short break. I am looking for a home to go into Legion with. I have been playing since Vanilla and have been a feral since the start. I am an experienced DPS with many tiers of Mythic level content under my belt. I have several top 10 rankings and 2 rank 1 rankings as feral in past tiers. I also have experience in all specs at Mythic level, boomkin being my least enjoyed spec. I am laid back and do not bring any drama or loot whoring. I just want to see the bosses go down. I always come prepared and bring my best. Mechanics are a non issue. I am looking for a 2-DAY guild during the week. Possibly 3-day, but the times would have to be right. Server x-fer isnt an issue and putting in apps and interviews aren't a problem either. You can add me Lynxx#1792, if you have any questions or just want to chat.Lynxxy1 Nov 7, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Looking for mythic kills 725 lock seeking at least a mythic gorefiend kill and possibly more. Have killed 3 times and have 10/13 M exp. Was in US 16th guild but can't raid hardcore anymore and now helping a 2 day guild. Hit me up at Dracs#1320. Willing to pay very handsomely. Thanks!Dpsonroids0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Blackrock Foundry HEROIC Hey guys i wanna put together a heroic run with experienced blackrock players for heroic so i can get some good gear and my guild is more focused on hellfire so no time for it. How should i go about putting together a squadTolko0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Ilvl 719 Hunter LF Mythic raiding guild My name is Yoinkk, and I am a skilled Hunter LF a guild to raid Mythic content with for the remainder of Warlords, and Legion. My Availability for raiding is any day in the week excluding Friday nights. Would prefer a schedule of Tues, Wednesday, and Thursday. Been on Stormrage for awhile, have alts that I can also play at a skilled level. I have logs, and an ilvl 774 ring. If im something your looking for, or if u want more information about myself as a person and my raiding experience please send me an ingame mail, or add Yoink#1283 and we can talk.Yoinkk2 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 looking for other players around lvl 16. title says it. looking for others to play and lvl with. do dungeons etc. I already have a buddy thats a tank, looking for moreDrkrazy0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 So you're pugging Heroic, and you're over it. So you've been pugging around Hellfire Citadel and it's just getting old. Raid leaders put absurdly aggressive threats in their group descriptions, only to have half the group leave after a wipe or two. Strangers yell in caps, and then there's that one master ninja who made off with your best-in-slot helm. Screw that guy. At the end of the day, of course, it's downing bosses that count – and you know that pick-up groups will only take you so far. You need a team that you can progress with to finish out Heroic and get into Mythic. Consider joining our team at The Defiled Crusade. We have been raiding under the same leadership since SoO with a focus on steady progression in a non-toxic environment. Many of our core raiders are returning from a break from the game, and we have progressed 10/13 Heroic HFC in the last four weeks. We are led by players with Mythic experience, and are looking for solid, reliable players to join our core team as we finish Heroic and move into Mythic. At this time, we particularly need quality ranged dps and a rogue. We are full on tanks and healers at the moment. We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., server time (Eastern). New raiders join as trials, and the trial period typically lasts two weeks. Our expectations are simply that people show up prepared, pull their weight, and be patient and maintain a positive attitude through progression. If this appeals to you, we would love to talk with you about joining our team. For more information, feel free to contact Twitcch (our GM Dillon#1330), Mêro (Mero#1477), Thalrinñ, or Ditso. Good hunting!Mêro0 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 <Persistent> [A] Casual/Leveling Guild Tired of playing alone? Feel like you are playing a game with a bunch of 12 year olds? We've all been there. <Persistent> is a guild of friends and family, and we're looking for more adults to join us. We are an Alliance casual/leveling guild on the Stormrage server (PVE). We started as a reroll guild on Friday, August 7th. Although we have a solid core of people, we are looking for more lonely adults to come join us! The core ideal of <Persistent> is that we want to play as a team. We're not trying to recruit a billion people, as we strongly believe in quality over quantity. Right now, we are building a (very) casual raid group and working on fun events. We are planning on doing a halloween party, and secret santa in-game. We like doing LFR and jungle dailies as a group, and playing groups of alts as a team. If these sound like things you would enjoy, then you should check us out. We aren't going to make you promises that this is going to be an uber 1337 guild. But I will promise that if you join us you will have a good time. We raid from 12:30am to 2:30am Server Time (EST) on Saturday and Sunday mornings. (Friday and Saturday nights.) Any and all class/roles are needed at the moment, and we particularly love dps with a healing or tanking offspec. However, we are willing to take on any players who have a positive attitude and want to progress casually with a friendly group of people. _________________________________________________________________ Also, if you're looking to start RBGs/Arenas or just get conquest capped to start your journey of slaying the horde in vast numbers, add Isomodia #2237 and poke him for any and all PvP related stuff. _________________________________________________________________ Guild Rules: 1. 18+ minimum. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, but if you're a mature 18 year old then age doesn't matter to us. We are asking for 18+ because we can get a little rowdy. 2. As adults, we swear and joke around a lot. But we do not tolerate anyone being disrespectful or completely offensive. 3. Basically, do not be an %^-*!@#. There will be no slander against anyone based on sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, and so on. 4. Above all else, this guild is for forming strong friendships and enjoying a game that we all love to hate. If you think this sounds like something you want to be a part of then fill out an app! It's super short, just enough to make sure you will be a good fit. The website is: http://persistent.enjin.com/home. If you have questions or need to poke us and let us know you applied, get in touch with us in game. You can whisper Zephira/Roxania/Avamira, Floorior, Eveliela, Isomodia/Rohkos/Veconia or Stormae. (Or anyone whose name starts with “Storm” or "Eve".)Stormae46 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 DVS GAMING 12/13N, 7/13H Recruiting DVS GAMING US-STORMRAGE-ALLIANCE 7/13H We're a diverse 18+ community looking to fill spots for heroics. We focus on consistency and competency. Raiders are expected to show up on time, improve, work as a team, and of course, have fun! Raid awareness is a must! Item level is negotiable, but looking for 690+. We are currently recruiting: (all qualified raiders regardless of class will be considered) Warlock Boomkin Hunter Spriest Mage WW Monk Warrior *Any class with OFF SPEC of tank or heals! (Must be able to effectively use OS if needed) Raid Times: T/W/M 8-11:30pm EST (Invites start at 7:30pm EST) We also have alt runs on Fridays, and a casual weekend team forming. Not just a guild, but a community! www.dvsgaming.org EMBRACE YOUR DEVIANCE!! Interested? Contact Välgasm in game (alt 132). Bnet- valbot1982#1432 Twitter- @DVS_VAL We also accept members just looking to have a fun, social guild atmosphere! PST any member online for a guild invite!Valgäsm1 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 706 Resto Druid LF raiding guild Hello everyone. I'm interested in finding a semi-hardcore raiding guild that's heroic progressed and possibly looking to push into mythic raiding. I've just come back to WoW after a 3 month hiatus, so I'm only 7/13h at the moment. For times, I'm not too keen on raiding in the AM or super late into the night. Something preferably in the evening would be nice, but I can work with certain times if need be. Feel free to reply on here or in game if I fit the criteria you're looking for :)Aldorava5 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 697 Prot Warr LF raiding guild I am a 697 Protection Warrior who is looking for a guild to raid Hellfire Citadel with. I am just returning to the game after a couple month break and looking to get back into raiding and get ready for the new xpack. What I am Looking for: I am looking for a guild that is always working on new bosses and downing them. I do not want a benchseat. More Info: Progression (while it was current): Cata: BWD - 5/6 BoT - 3/4 FL - 3/7 DS - 8/8 Normal 6/8 Heroic Mode MoP: Teir 14 - 16/16 normal 7/16 Heroic Mode Teir 15 - 12/12 Normal Teir 16 - 11/14H(before mythic came out) with a couple 1% wipes on Siegecrafter. WoD: Highmaul: 4/7M Blackrock Foundry: 8/10M on two characters. My BattleTag is: Maxblack98#1463Rholel1 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 [A] Gomafia Recruiting Gnomafi is newly formed Alliance Guild which is looking to get into progression raiding located on Stormrage. We have no exact times set for raiding but we are leaning towards raiding later at night Thursday through Sunday. Our goals include reaching mythic level raiding for current content and becoming the top guild on Stormrage. We would prefer members to have prior raiding experience, however none is required to join up with us. Our two main requirements for all members is that they are open to constructive criticism and that everyone is always present for raids excluding legitimate emergencies. We are looking to create a strong and close-knit community so that we might advance far in this expansion and even more so in the next all the while making it a fun and enjoyable experience to all. We would also consider joining a guild, but our main goal is progress and improving. That is where we have the most fun. If you have any further questions let us know. For any further questions post here or send an ingame message to one of the following: pastryking#1938 lorinis#1541Alaannara3 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 H 6/13 HC guild LF a tank and dps! <Prodigÿ> Hi this is Méowmîx! Here at Prodigÿ, we are looking for a tank and some dps for our weekend raid group! Our raid days/time are SAT & SUN 8pm-midnight (eastern = server time) We are looking for someone who can attend both days. We are a bunch of fun loving and social raiders who still like to progress. Most of our raiders are adults in 20-60s so if you do not like all kids guild, this is a guild for you! Our current raid ilvl req is set at 695+ ilvl and we use mumble. Please contact us for more inquiries. My b tag : cutiepie#1234 Our raidleader's b tag : qPhysX#1322Méowmîx2 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 708 Prot warrior lf weekday raiding guild Geared and skilled protection warrior lf H HFC progression. 6/13H killed with progression on upper tier bosses. Good raid attendance and communicationBloct8 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 712 Hunter or 712/707 Monk LF Weekend Raiding Greetings! I have two toons on Stormrage that are either in a guild currently, which is not progressing into mythics, or not in a guild at all. With having killed the heroic HFC bosses many times over, I am looking to get one of these toons into an established mythic guild that can make use of my skills. 712 Hunter - I currently play this toon with a guild on Stormrage, but currently only killing heroic Mannoroth and Archimond. This guild has no desire to move into mythic raiding so will not fill that desire. 712 WW/707 BM Monk - I recently transferred this toon to Stormrage to expand my options of getting into a weekend mythic group. It has been about a month since I last played the monk with a guild (and pugging currently is painful!), but I progressed through heroics until its guild fell apart. As mentioned, I have my main monk (brewmaster) that has current logs that can be reviewed to get an idea of my capabilities as a competent raider. Please note that I have logs for the hunter and monk, although they are a bit limited in volume since they have been in guilds either taking a break or not progressing very heavily. I am not much of a "guild hopper" so this is an attempt to find a guild with whom I can stay with long term and grow along side. I maintain 100% attendance on all raid nights and heavily study my class through theory crafting sites, studying Warcraftlog.com logs and running simcrafts to improve my performance. If there is interest, please add me to Battle.net and lets talk! Krazyfrog#1917Kungpowa1 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 LFM mythic raiding Whisperwind <Volatile> of Whisperwind is a progression minded raiding guild that raids two day a week. We are currently 12/13H and 13/13N in HFC Currently LFM to finish off heroic Hellfire Citadel and push into mythic !! We are currently recruiting these to finish our roster: 1-2 Healers (Shaman,Monk) 5-6 Ranged and melee DPS (Hunter,Boomy,Pally,Dk,Warlock,Monk,Rogue) Current Progression: 12/13H and 13/13N HFC Previous Progression: Blackrock Foundry 9/10H 10/10N Highmaul: 1/7M 7/7H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic Our current raid days are: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Add #Cody11803 for more info !!Wowimôp0 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 716 Prot/Ret Pally LF Mythic raiding group I'm looking for a group to do mythics with, my current guild is falling apart due to the end of the xpak lulls and I'd like to finally progress into Mythic (Always something we said we'd try to get into but could never get enough people) and hopefully find people who are enjoyable to raid with. I'm 13/13H and my preferred raid nights would be Tues, Weds, and Thurs evenings. I do have a Ret OS but I enjoy Prot more. Please contact me at Urgmathron#1286 or reply to this post and I'll try to work something out with youUrgmathron3 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 The Hand of Medivh - Weekend Raid Team *The Hand of Medivh* - Looking for dedicated members to fill our weekend heroic raid team! Currently 12/13 H - We raid 6pm-10pm Saturday and 5pm-9pm Sunday (server time). We're a fun, friendly, and close-knit guild that loves to help each other in all aspects of the game. We have a lot of fun together but very serious with raiding. We're all level-headed, smart and competitive players and I assure you, you will NOT find elitist attitudes here. We're currently recruiting guild members looking to be a dedicated part of our weekend raid team. We are currently looking for melee and ranged dps 700+ ilvl. -We use Vent -Guild Repairs for Raids -Fun and stuctured raid setting -Achievement runs and other miscellaneous events often planned as well! Add me via Bnet! "Athidae#1546" or reply here!Athidae0 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Morning Mayhem LFM Hello, We have 3 teams running at 3 diff progression points and I'm looking for more the. Following are the teams,times and progression spots ingame me for more info if interested shaz#1853 Team 1 Thursday and Fridays 11a-1p ~ starting heroics Team 2 Tues, weds, thurs 1p-3p ~ on siege crafter Team 3 Thurs and Fridays 9a-11a ~ on thokSaveurazz5 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Morning Heroic Carries <Next> is offering limited slots to those early morning individuals looking to push through some heroic content. Fair, fun and cheap pricing. Bottom Citadel:. 35k total w/loot for your class and spec. Upper Citadel not yet available. Will update when the loot needs of the group is diminished and available. Add Profal#1306 or contact me in game if interested.Profal0 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for late night raiding (11:30pm EST+) Before you continue: I am a fresh level 100. Working on gearing/catching up to raiding content. View me as an investment that will pay off in the end. I am seeking a late night (11:30pm EST) raiding guild for any day of the week. (10+ hours preferred) Above all, I'm looking for a group of people who make raiding more than getting purples. I need humor in my atmosphere and will contribute as such. I also require leadership that respects people's play time in order to get the most out of raid days. I would love to joke around on trash pulls and put on my game face for progression. While this character is severely undergeared, I am an old and experienced player. I come from full Naxx clears in vanilla and have raided all content while it was current aside from the second half of BT and all of Sunwell. I also have full clear hardmode DS under my belt before taking a step back from hardcore raiding. This character is frost/blood and I'm willing to play either in the raiding environment. I have an extensive background in tanking raids and I'm more than capable of stepping up if the guild calls upon me to do so. While I'm thoroughly enjoying this DK, I'm also willing to reroll for the guild provided the group is a perfect fit and I do not have to heal. (vanilla flashbacks make me cry. Dont do this, gooby.) Please feel free to post below or contact me at zaries#1650 for any questions Thank you for reading!Sintaks1 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for PvP guild! A friend and I are looking for a semi-hardcore PvP guild! 672 arms warrior 671 assassination rogue possibly higher iLvl within the next few days. We both want to do RBGs and possibly arenas Please add my bnet: bawlzosteel#1840 or add me in game.Macfisting0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for Mythic guild 716 Unholy/Frost DK looking for a mythic guild. I am 2/13 experience and looking for a guild that wants to get down and dirty. PS.. I play with no pants Contact me Via Climaxx#1943Hugsforfree0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 708 Shadow Priest Seeking Semi-Hardcore Guild I am seeking a guild that raids at least 3 times(more preferred) a week. I am currently 23/33 on tomes and this will likely be done in 2 weeks(1 if lucky). Despite not having my ring, I still perform very well and put out good numbers. I am currently 13/13H HFC and know all fights. I am looking to push into mythic at some point in the future so I am looking for a guild that has those aspirations. I also have a 708 Protection Warrior in the event that you might need one. Please post here with your contact info if you wish to get in touch.Anniebot2 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 Fresh Mythic HFC Tuesday 11/3 I am starting a new Mythic raid group, our first raid is on Tuesday 11/3 at 9:30pm server time. I am 8/13M and looking to get a group together in preparation for 6.2.3. If you are interested, please contact me in game and if you can, please sign up to the event on OpenRaid at http://openraid.org/events/view/278607 All the info that you should need is in openraid listing, but feel free to whisper me in game if you have questions. -ArctorArctor2 Nov 1, 2015