Stormrage

Jul 22, 2016 3 very experienced raiders LF Legion Guild As title says we are all very experienced raiders. If you are interested in knowing our raid history please feel free to ask. We are a Rdruid, Mage, and Enh Shaman. Looking for an established guild on the alliance.Klawsqt2 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 737 12/13M Tank / DPS war looking for home Hey there everyone! I'm an experienced Mythic Raider looking for a new home / raid team. I'm looking for a guild that has plans to clear or has already cleared Mythic Hellfire Citadel / clear legion content fast and ahead of most guilds on the server. I want to be involved in a like minded team that is very progression oriented. =^_^= About me I have been playing this game since vanilla and have cleared content every xpack ahead of most guilds if not first. I have a few server first clears / achvs you cant get from raiding anymore such as naxx 10/25 achv mounts / titles / ZA (Raid mount from BC) hand of a'dal title and other raiding titles / achvs that have been taken out of the game. I've also been glad 4 times on my (OLD MAIN) resto shaman I've been to 2.7k in arena / 2k in RBGS What role can I fill I norm play a healer but I offered to go tank due to losing our MT in the guild I was in. However I can play a tank / DPS or a healer. whatever is needed really (I prefer to play a healer tho) :D Availability / faction, server Any day from 5-11 EST (I work Night shift so anything before or after is to hard) as for faction I don't care what faction i'm on or what server How to get a hold of me Post here or send me a Btag invite Armory / Btag http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Nessi%C3%A9nt/advanced Nessient#1205Nessiént1 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Dps/heals LF late night raid group Due to a recent job change, I am looking for a new group/guild to raid with. Preferred Raid Times: approximately 12am-3am EST, two to three times per week I am looking for a fun, yet serious guild that is planning on Heroic and some Mythic progression in Legion. Feel free to check my armory for a feel on my experience. I have been raiding on and off since the end of BC. I have a number of classes that I am willing to play in Legion, such as: shaman, paladin, priest, demon hunter, mage. I have max level toons on Thrall and Stormreaver for horde, and Sargeras for alliance. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks! Bnet: Trixietotems#1494 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Trixietotems/simpleTrixietotems1 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 733 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Prog 11/13M Exp Hello there! Like the title says, I'm 11/13 Mythic exp (This progression was done on another character prior to main swapping to this, have 8/13 Mythic on this character) and 733 item level, looking for a good guild to potentially do the last bit of progression in WoD and go into Legion with. I'm looking for a guild that raids later at night, somewhere between 9:30pm-1:30am MDT (11:30pm-3:30am EST) Aura#1363 is my battle tag if you're interested or have any questions for me. Cheers~Ilestiá2 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 <Aggressive> We originally formed at the start of Cataclysm on the US-Laughing Skull server. Our name speaks for its self we are Aggressive. Within the first three weeks of being formed and the expansion being released we quickly rose on the server despite tons of other guilds being established for years and having a head start on us. We later disbanded due to real life schedule conflicts. We are now reforming on US-Stormrage to yet again aggressively rise up the ranks on this server. We are looking to be top 10 server for the first raid tier and then top 5 for the second raid tier. If you enjoy playing your class to it's fullest potential and enjoy playing with other players who enjoy the same Aggressive is for you. In order to achieve our goals on this server spots in our core raid team will be VERY competitive. Our basic rule of thumb for this is simple... "If we find someone who plays your class/spec better than you we will replace you with them. So don't let it happen." Officers and GM is not exempt from this rule. As of right now we are recruiting everything. So if you think you would be a good fit or have any questions feel free to post them belowKlawsquat4 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Enhanc Shamy & Prot/holy Pally LF HOME/GUILD! Hey ^^ So, me and my friend are looking for a guild/home for Legion! We are brand new players in Stormrage since he began to play and i decided to move with him. We can play at least one of the weekend days ( Occasionally 2 or 3 days of the weekend depending on our schedules, yeee we have a life to run!). It would be PERFECT if the raid began until 7 pm, since we're not from US. We are looking for a weekend raiding guild that does it for fun, no problem, nice and to upgrade as a group! Always looking for the most difficult level of raid and always trying to do as a group! I have HC HFC experience ( not with enchance shaman cause this is a brand new character, not class! I've played it before.) and we learn fast! We are mature looking for fun. We play PVP too as well, but we are not looking for a guild for it, since we play together, for fun and to have all the experiences in game. We will be playing together but not excluding guild mates who wanna join us! Thanks for your atention! Hope we can get your attention !! Cheers!Sevys5 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 742 11/13M Guardian Druid LF Mythic Legion Been reading a lot on the forums and seeing a lot of people in the same boat as I am. My team stopped raiding because, well...Mannoroth. I like the guild I am currently with, however I am putting out feelers just in case this team doesn't come fully back for Legion. I'm an east coast player so I would prefer to raid between 6-11:30 PM EST during the week and 6-whenever EST on the weekends. I'd also prefer not to give up both weekend nights but for the right guild I would consider it. I show up to raid promptly; fully prepared with flasks, pots, food and knowledge of the fights we will be facing every night. I do not currently have a viable offspec, but will be learning feral for Legion and will also be leveling and gearing a rogue and a hunter as time permits. I'm willing to transfer servers, and .... for the right team...to faction change. I can provide logs Btag is Pok#1472. Talk to me!Pók3 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 fire mage lf raiding guild legion (alliance) ***ALLIANCE **** Character name(Main): Stèyox Class and role(s): Mage Days available: everyday Times available(Server time): anytime Experience: only LFR at the moment (just started recently) Anything else you want us to know: i'm a very dedicated player and even though i only recently started wanting to become a raider i'm going to make sure i'm prepared for legion. i have been looking up guides on icyveins, wowhead, etc... to make sure i fully understand my class and i have a motivation to one day be in a mythic guild, and when i'm motivated I do things :D. im the kind of person who always strive to be my best personally, if i know i'm not performing the way i can be i get very mad at myself and will make sure i fix it and doesn't happen again. for example when we wipe the first person i look at is myself to make sure it wasn't my fault, and if it was to fix it right away. coming legion i will prepare and make sure i'm as geared as possible going into the raids. so i've said i would be available pretty much everyday/anyday however like people say emergencys etc may cause me to miss a day of rading once in a blue moon, again not very likely i ever miss. looking forward to raiding in legion, thanks!Vouch2 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Returning player looking for guild.. Title says it all. Looking for a guild for legion. New account as the old one is gone. Raiding/ questing/ helping/ dungeons/ whatever.Hõrns1 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Selling [Rhinestone Sunglasses] Selling [Rhinestone Sunglasses], will accept gold or pets of equal value asking 50k OBO ( It's gucci, you pay gucci prices) PST Ethroes#1403 and let's make a deal famNevessa0 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 WTB Felsteel Annihilator Wanting to buy the Mythic mount from HFC. Please post here or message me through my Real ID Will#1551.Bølvar1 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 New to the game, LF competent guild! I do not want to be part of one of those guilds that invites everyone. I would like to find a group of people to play the game with and enjoy most of the content with. Granted that I am new at the game, you should not expect to much from me. I will however get better eventually, as I am very competent and tryhard-like when it comes to online games. I know this probably won't matter, but I was Diamond 4 on league before i quit. Battletag: Aislius#1371Aíslius1 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 8/13 M EXP player seeking raid guild 4 legion Hello, i'm a 37 yo old school wow player seeking a progression / social guild for Legion. I recently took time off from the game back around Memorial Day to quit smoking and get back into shape. I returned to the game to find my current guild full and no room for me anymore which i understand and is no fault of theirs. What i'm seeking is an alliance or horde guild on a decently populated server and the side I'd be joining ISN'T in the minority. I have experience in all rolls of the game and of all classes and specs. Seeing that I have a free 100 boost, i'd be willing to discuss what your guild needs and what I'd be willing to negotiate playing. I am available all nights but sunday/friday. I am a family man so important holidays and family functions such as school plays/concerts I will request and require off. I live on the east coast so raid times around 730 pm EST to 1130 is my cut off point. If interested in talking, my Real ID is quieren#1193Quieren2 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 LF Legion Guild Looking to join a guild which raids 2-3 nights a week between 8EST-12EST. Semi-Hardcore, Casual. Adult orientated. Prior experience is pretty much BC to MOP mythic raiding. I haven't played much in the last 2 years due to work and moving. I am pretty quick to learn new mechanics to raids and have an OCD mind when it comes to having a min/max attitude. I take criticism well and am pretty easy going and relaxed. My gear and achievements recently don't really reflect my abilities since I have come back so late in the xpac. I wouldn't mind starting off riding pine and getting a feel for raiding again on the Alt team or practice squad. I am transferring back to Stormrage. BNet - Angrist#1867Angríst6 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Looking for a casual raiding guild Hello, Myself and a few of my friends are looking for a new guild to call home once legion hits. We are looking for weeknight raiding preferably 2-3 times a week and possibly around 10-1 est. We want to be in an active and friendly guild that encourages players as well as allows more casual non raiders in as well (2 of the people are light raiders). Please leave your info and battletag and i will message you asap to get more info. Thanks!Arogoz7 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 Twilight arena paying for help Wtb 5 mins of a lv 100s time this evening for help with the arena quest in twilight highlands please. Thank you!Sìrfüzzy0 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 Buying Spectral Tiger Mount Post prices and I will transfer a toon to that realm. Whets#1570 is real id.Shield0 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 Experienced Prot/Fury Warrior LF guild! Hey all! I am interested in an active progression guild to join for Tues/Weds evening raiding or raids that begin after 1130 pm MST. My schedule is currently Thurs-Sat 3pm-11pm MST. So I'd be unable to attend anything other than two day raids, with the exception of late raids or early morning raids. I have both horde an alliance characters in several classes/specs although I prefer Prot/fury warrior. Current experience includes 8/13M HFC. I have been playing since early BC. I am willing to transfer servers if necessary. Please add Epos#1436Ephør0 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 Global channels greyed out anyone else have their global channels greyed out on their chat window settings? I cant global chat. don't see how I could get silenced before patch or while I'm offline.Hallebeary0 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 Looking for some nice guilds Howdy all, first time posting on the forum! I'd like to start by saying that even though I'm low level, I have strong intentions to stay with this game into progression raiding. That being said, I'd love for some people to point me towards guilds who enjoy doing endgame and progression content, but also enjoy helping lower level players. Guilds where people chill and have a good time while clearing stuff. I don't know if this is common, but it would be great to join a guild that has an equivalent on both Alliance and Horde so switching between my two characters doesn't interfere too much :)Genadraelis0 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 [A] > The Demonic < Hi guys and girls! The Demonic is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We're a little over two weeks old with over 380 + Members. Mainly the guild was created because of people disrespecting and abusing their members in another guild. We are a progression focused yet casual guild that accepts players of all levels and classes. We are, however, looking for people who are geared and willing to help gear people for raiding as we have a lot of new players or people who haven't raided before. Specifically, we are in dire need of healers and tanks, but DPS are also welcome. We're looking for people who are nice, non-douchey, and helpful. We want to progress through current end game content as well as form core teams for Legion in both Raiding and PVP. All of our members have invite permissions, so if you want to join us feel free to send a whisper to any of our online members. Thanks for your time, ZimmbihuntinZimmbihuntin0 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Looking for a PVX guild(A) Old player coming back and getting ready for Legion. Started playing in Vanilla WoW and played all the way thru BC and Lich King and then quit in Cata. I came back to help some friends last summer to raid. Looking for a casual guild to group up for leveling and dungeons when Legion drops. Not sure if I want to raid but most likely will. Days I would be available M-Th from 7pm-12am. I have a level 100 rogue, pally, DK and Hunter. Looking to switch mains to DH once they are released. Would love to do group battlegrounds but not interested in arenas.Toxxicblade2 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Veteran player maybe returning, seeks advice Good morning. I'm a long-time player of the game, having sunk far too many hours into the madness since playing in the vanilla beta forever ago. I used to think that nothing would ever kill the good times for me. And then Warlords happened. Between the garrisons, the stripped-down gameplay, and the perhaps not-so-coincidnetal disintegration of my guild, I stopped playing cold back in December and managed to not even think about the game until recently, thanks to all of the grumbling I heard about 'no new content evar'. I've recently heard enough excited buzz in passing to where I am now wondering if maybe things are looking up, although I've still not uncovered anything convincing in my limited research on the upcoming expansion. Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation, where they finally took a huge break due to Warlords and has recently learned enough to make them decide to give it another go? If so, what was it that made you decide that it was time to return? Apologies if this sounds like some kind of trollish attempt to poke holes at the game. I'm 100% honestly a long-time veteran who would like to believe that lessons were learned with Warlords and that Legion is going to turn the ship back around, but not so willing to put blind faith into the game anymore. I'm hoping that someone who's been there, done that can help give me the push that I need, or at least help me avoid wasting my time and money if I've heard incorrectly. BONUS QUESTION: If it's worth coming back, can anyone recommend a good video/write-up summary somewhere that will get me caught up on everything lorewise that has happened this expansion?Europea1 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 #1 Alliance CM group WTS Challenge modes RIP CHALLENGE MODES - ITS OVER Grats to all those that got them done !Untameable62 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 737 12/13M war looking for home Hey there everyone! I'm an experienced Mythic Raider looking for a new home / raid team. I'm looking for a guild that has plans to clear or has already cleared Mythic Hellfire Citadel / clear legion content fast and ahead of most guilds on the server. I want to be involved in a like minded team that is very progression oriented. =^_^= About me I have been playing this game since vanilla and have cleared content every xpack ahead of most guilds if not first. I have a few server first clears / achvs you cant get from raiding anymore such as naxx 10/25 achv mounts / titles / ZA (Raid mount from BC) hand of a'dal title and other raiding titles / achvs that have been taken out of the game. I've also been glad 4 times on my (OLD MAIN) resto shaman I've been to 2.7k in arena / 2k in RBGS What role can I fill I norm play a healer but I offered to go tank due to losing our MT in the guild I was in. However I can play a tank or a healer. whatever is needed really (I prefer to play a healer tho) :D Availability / faction, server Any day from 5-11 EST (I work Night shift so anything before or after is to hard) as for faction I don't care what faction i'm on or what server Armory / Btag http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Nessi%C3%A9nt/advanced Nessient#1205Nessiént1 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 [A] - Tactical Pandemonium - Don't Miss Out!! This message is sponsored by Tactical Pandemonium (You’re 2nd, 3rd, and 4th home away from home), Have you ever found yourself wanting more out of the World of Warcraft? Do you often wonder what that one thing is that’s missing from Azeroth, perhaps that hole or empty space in your soul? Well, we may not have all of those answers, but we sure as heck can bring about a new purpose in your gaming time. Should you find yourself in wanting please follow my train of thought below to find out how to take your first step into strategically created chaos! About Us Tactical Pandemonium is actually a new branch of a much older multi-gaming Guild or rather…Community. A couple of leaders from inside of “Real-Life” created Tactical Pandemonium, or organized Chaos as we like to call it, for those Adults (18+ Year Olds) who don’t enjoy the elitism, bad attitudes, and child-like personalities that sometimes come hand-in-hand with MMORPGS. Unfortunately you can’t always avoid the bad eggs when queuing for dungeons, raids, or pvp matches. However, our goal is simple enough that anyone can understand it; To create a home for those who may feel left out due to “Real-Life” happenings whether that be family, time-constraints, jobs, or taking care of yourself. Thusly, Tactical Pandemonium was born amidst all the Chaos that life brings. We try to take that Chaos and organize it for you in game through a process we like to call Strategically Aligned Formation Exercise; otherwise known as “SAFE!” …. …. …. …. …. We boast a lovely community in which all members can be successful and complete their own goals within Azeroth while always having a helping hand ready to assist you. Although our roots are new in WoW, we are by no means new to the MMORPG scene and understand what it takes to not only be a successful guild, but create a thriving, respectful, and all around enjoyable gaming environment for your pleasure. We don’t aim to have the most members and we will never tire of being “there for you!” Our members are not just another number stacked up against the perpetual wall of revolving members in other guilds. NOPE! You, the individual, are the on that helps make us who we are. Alongside of strong leadership, you are the ones to bring life to our community and we rely on great personalities to help us along this path as we treat every member as a player whose opinion counts just as much as the next. If what we just told you sound even the least bit tempting or moist, then please do not hesitate to read on further and learn about all of the things we would like to offer you in return for your membership! Raiding We know not everyone has raiding availability nor even cares to participate in raiding. Given the more casual nature of our Guild there is plenty more for you here than just another progression Guild. We are also a social group as well. However, this section is meant for those interested in raiding with us. With the release of LEGION we have every intention of creating a progression team that will plow through the new raids. Depending on demand and the volume of requests we get from players interested in raiding with us will determine whether or not we have one or two separate teams. I can only be on one raiding team at a time, but we (I) will make sure that everyone who wants to participate in a raid will always have a place to join us. With that said we follow only a few strict sets of rules and ask that all of our progression raiders follow the below guidelines. Shown afterwards you’ll see the days and times we raid. - All members of each raid team are expected to download CURSE VOICE (Free VoIP). Here’s group CURSE link. https://curse.com/invite/kzarNj6xDUmpCkIkrE1zcg - Real-Life is important. If you are unable to make it to any of our Raid Nights, please let either the Raid Leader or myself know about it in advance. Not 30 minutes prior to the actual Raid event. Yes, we are a more casual Guild, but our progression teams are taken a bit more seriously…as it’s a progression team and your attendance and loyalty is vital to the success of the raid. - No serious insulting, belittling another players skill or personality, and no bigotry or hate mongering. These are serious offenses and will not be tolerated. Joking around is great and we’re all here to have fun, but not at the expense of another players feelings. This same rule applies to the Raid Leader and all Guild Leadership. Use your best judgement.Bruinorr2 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 [A] 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Carries We are a group of experienced current and former mythic raiders with multiple 8/8 CM carries completed. Unfortunately, we are now all filled for tonight. Good luck to all and thanks for everyone who have ran with us in the past! Here’s a list of the players we currently utilize for our carries. Note that we do change our comp from time to time to keep things interesting: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Zedji/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Aiurus/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Paddingidiot/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Draki/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Mirabelleza/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drenden/Polaris/simple Additional Info: A full 8/8 run takes about 2 - 2.5 hours. You get to play your own character as whatever dps spec you're most comfortable with. You need not worry if DPS is not your main spec. All you have to do is follow simple guidance as we walk you through each dungeon and we will take care of the rest. Before your scheduled run, you will need to collect some consumables to help make it go a little smoother. Those items include 3 flasks, 60 dps potions, a stack of food, and a stack of healing tonics. You will also need to install Mumble for voice chat if you do not already have it.Zedji45 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 WTB 8/8 CM CARRY 310k It's all the gold I have and I really want the stuff. Gold is obviously on Stormrage. Willing to work towards anything. Really want it. Add my btag: Charmcaster#1332 or respond here. Any hour of the day. Or add my skype: Gooberskyper.Charmcaster0 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 3 Friends Looking for Legion Raiding Guild Days: discussed if possible(Wednesday does not work) We're in Search of a team who will be ready on legion day to start grinding away, and working on first raid the moment its possible Ours classses are Hunter Warrior Death knight. fade#1847 Posadas3#1656 Yoloqt#1144 we hope to find a home within a dedicated guild.Thaeler3 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Newbie LF casual guild Still learning the ropes and since I don't have RL friends who play WoW, it would be great to join a community with members that are willing to help new players. I want to level my resto druid and get to a point where I can be comfortable doing raids. They look pretty darn fun. Don't want to be part of a guild that will make me feel inferior or give me crap if (I really mean "when") I mess up. If you think we'd be a good fit. Let me know!Shadowaid4 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Looking for raiding guild ally Hello im moving to storm rage Nd just recruited. Friend so would like to join a raiding guild got all aotcs during wod, and got archimonde kill during week 4 , my main is tvirus- drakkari but going to pump another pally here when legion hits im main heal off dps , current storm rage characters:mage warrior hunter pally soon with token, my friend will play ret pally off tank. Thanks for reading Liffuvir#1785Roex2 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 **Looking for Legion family ** World of Warcraft Classifieds Free to a good home: Friendly, housebroken Canadian man-child looking for a loving online family. Responds to Arun or Rhooney. Although he only has a few months of experience in Azeroth, is well trained. Has learned to: ... The right loving family would ... Additional benefits include: ... BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE … K I lied, that’s all. But you should still call now to secure your very own brand new, mint condition, barely used Death Knight.Ârun8 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Resto Druid LF week day Legion raid team Title. LF guild that raids (no more than) twice a week in the evenings. Please leave a note here, or add me - tossley#1699. Thanks.Reverten1 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Looking for Guild for Legion Resto druid, looking to get back into Raiding come Legion. Coming back after a slight break, and getting pumped for the launch of the next expan. Ideally, 2 - 3 nights a week would be awesome, keeps me with something to do during the week, lol. Feel free to poke me on bnet, if you wanna chat about it. Insanity#1529Jenxiks2 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Looking for a Guild (Alliance) Greetings Azeroth! I'm friendly, I like to play and make jokes. I'm not getting yelling or cursing when something bad happens, usually keep calm and have enough patience to learn besides not having any problems in receiving and sharing constructive advice. My main goal here is to have fun! World of Warcraft is not a job for me and never will be! But above all, I know it sounds very strange, but I am Brazilian. Why strange? I know there are specific realms for Brazilian players. But in all the experience I have as a player of World of Warcraft as well as other MMOs, where played in realms with a high population rate of Brazilians had the worst of the worst experiences. :( Maybe for you that are reading this, do not be surprised. But I as a Brazilian I am extremely sad to say that. Play in Brazilian realms is becoming something extremely frustrating and disappointing. Especially with the total lack of education and cordiality among the players. :( About two weeks ago I decided to abandon once any experience in Brazilian realms and decided it was time to change. So, I started doing a little research, looking realms that had a high rate of population and with a good progression of Raid. BINGO! I found the Stormrage. :) I have a Paladin, level 100, 705 iLevel Retribution / Protection, which will be transferred here to the realm soon! Meanwhile, I'm playing with a Hunter and Warrior (both at level 40), along with another friend, who also decided to accompany me on this new journey! :) As the main rule of any MMO, playing alone does not provide much satisfaction! So, I'm looking for a guild to call home, which is relatively active, mature, that does not have as main objective to be HARDCORE, who likes to make Raids Old collecting mounts, sometimes crying doing some PvP, like riding groups to Dungeons and try do at Mythic level, but the new Raids to the Normal level, without much pressure thinking that every player has to be PRO. To end, your main motto is "Play4Fun". : D I thank the attention of everyone who could devote a little time to read this post and I'm waiting for some indication or guild that has more or less this profile. Good game to all and see you in Azeroth! ;) PS. Sorry if I wrote something VERY wrong, but my English is still beginner level. :(Leunam2 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 <A> LF PvE Guild I'm relatively behind the curve in this expansion, but it's not entirely over yet and there's still some things I'd like to experience / do. I was mainly focused on PvP on Tichondrius but got tired of having to watch my back constantly while trying to do PvE things. Just looking for an active raiding guild to play with now and throughout Legion. I plan on being Fury when Legion drops but I am also willing to tank if need be for any situation. This might be difficult to find a guild but I figured why not. ThanksRajinail1 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Resto shaman looking for Legion guild Hi there! I've been a super casual player since my old guild fell apart during SoO (no drama, just real life stealing guildies one at a time). I figure Legion coming out will be a great time to get back into things. I have mythic raiding experience, but it's all back when it was still called heroic. I'm available every day from 6-11 EST, but I would prefer weekdays for raiding. I also love mount/pet farming, transmog runs, achievement hunting, and hanging out in voice chat. Although I'm mainly interested in PvE, I do enjoy the occasional bg (except IoC, that place can burn). All that aside, I'm really looking for a social, active, friendly, and mature guild where I can have fun and make some new friends! Thank you for your time and consideration. <3 Raena#1831Raena4 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 LF Casual PvE Guild Looking around for a guild that's focus is on PvE. I raided in WoD 13/13H 5/13M (on my pally) and I'm continuing to raid on sundays with the paladin. But I want to find a good guild for this shaman. I mostly want to find a guild that will have active members with teams for mythic+ dungeons. I'd really rather not do pugs, I'm looking to find a guild so we can run each week and find the right group dynamics and understand each others play styles. I know my class very well and Mythic+ dungeons have always been they dungeon system I've always wanted to come to WoW. I would also like to join in as an alternate for Normal/Heroic raiding if I have the time for it! Please let me know about your guild and ask me any questions you may have!!! Phatori#1304Hrothgard2 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 Grove Warden carry plz 25K is all i can offer just got back on after quitting the gameThàdd1 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 lf legion raid guild around 8-11 2x week lf legion raid guild around 8-11 server. twice a week. I am spriest/maybe heals but I do prefer to brewmaster tank in xpac. have previous progression raiding experience since bc.. looking for a guild to enjoy chatting with as much as raiding. very social person. btag tumbleweed#1419. prefer two days during week.Lenanicole3 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 LF raiding guild for legion i would be able to raid anytimes wed and thrus but any other day would have to be after 11pm est i havent played much just casual wod last time i took raiding serious was for dragon souls but i want to be dedicated for legion i want to really get back into itMestix0 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding Guild for Legion I'm looking for a guild to raid with for Legion. I'm wanting to main WW, Hunter or Enhance. I raided this entire expansion clearing all of HM and BRF on Heroic while it was current content. My guild broke apart before HFC came out and pugged what I could. I'm a dependable raider that will have 100% attendance. I can raid Friday in the evenings and pretty much anytime Saturday or Sunday. Please hit me up if you have an opening. Thanks! Btag Nakayo#1395Bluejeanz1 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 [A] Ranged DPS Main LF Legion Mythic Guild! Hello all! I am currently looking for a weeknight Mythic raiding guild for Legion, preferabbly a guild that raids at times between 7pm - 12am! I have raided since WoTLK, maining a Resto Shaman until the end of SoO where i swaped to Mage in Highmaul, Mistweaver in BRF, Shadow Priest/Mage in HFC. I have raided on every ranged DPS, and healer in HFC, along with Windwalker and Death Knight. I have hard mode experience during relative contents, experience in guild leadership, guild management, and raid leadership roles. I come to each raid, prepared and on time, with my own Potions, Shields, Flasks, and Food/Feasts. I do not AFK mid raid, I come to each raid with my armor 100% repaired, repair each time a jeeves is down, regardless of how small of damage my armor has taken. I am committed to raiding, and I am very flexible. I am currently looking to move to an EST time based server. I have raided on Tichondrius, Kil'Jaeden and Proudmoore since LK, but I am no longer willing to raid at such time differences. In HFC in particular I have 10/13M experience. I quit raiding in late January as many guilds were having issues filling spots or keeping them filled. As such, I do not have any current logs, but if needed, I can get some on either my Mage, Shadow Priest, Boomkin, or Resto Shaman. As I said early, I have raided on every caster and healer in HFC. I am looking to main a Moonkin, but I am willing to play mage, shadow priest, or warlock if they are strong. While I am not actively looking for a healing role. I do have many years experience in healing, and could play certain healing specs if they are strong in legion as well. If any of this is you or your guild/raid team, and you think I could be a good fit, please either leave a reply on this thread, or add my btag Storm#11949 and we can discuss this further, thank you.Songname2 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 18, 2016 725 Ret Pally LF Guild For Legion Raiding Hey all, Returning player looking for a guild to prep for Legion. I have 13/13 H HFC experience. My preferred raid nights would be anything except Mon/Wed, and I'm available from 9pm ST + If you have any questions or feel like directing me towards an application, please let me know. Thanks!Sanavixx3 Jul 18, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Weekend Team 13/13M LFM Ante Meridiem 13/13M HFC Friday 8:30 - 11:30 EST (Server Time) Saturday 8:30 - 11:30 EST (Server Time) Website: www.amwow.net We are currently looking to replace some under performing players on our current roster with the goal of being a server top 10 guild in Legion. We are actively recruiting all roles. Requirements: -We are focusing on significant progression with a 2 day raid schedule. -You must maintain near perfect attendance. We understand things come up, but you are required to give notice or be subject to immediate removal from the team. -Significant previous mythic raiding experience is required. -You must provide logs to be considered for a trial (non-negotiable). -At this time, you must have max legendary ring (795) and ilvl 735+. We use EPGP for loot distribution. Contact: The best way to contact us about joining would be to whisper, send in-game mail to, or add on Battletag: -Infelol (infe#11729) When contacting me have your logs ready and be logged out in your main spec. Thank you!Infelol22 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 [H][A] Selling 8/8 Gold CMs - ANY REALM 8/8 Gold Challenge Mode Service [Horde + Alliance] – We Accept Gold on ANY Realm! =D **No more alliance toons, only Horde 100s, but alliance gold is accepted! Price: 2 Slots Open for BID each run When: We'll be doing at least 2 runs a day until pre patch. Possibly all night Monday Battle Tag: Jarvan#1334 We will only be taking DPS carries for the remainder of the expansion. Sorry healers! =/ Please be around 630ilvl or higher and have Curse Voice client installed before we invite you to the run. Payment: Up Front If you are an Easy Carry we will refund anywhere from 25k-75k from the priceJarvino32 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 Selling Gold Challenge Modes 400k. Our group consists of Blood DK, Resto Druid, Destro Lock, and Enhancement Shaman. We are very experienced with over 800 challenge mode dungeons completed and several realm-best times acquired. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me on my battle tag, Gnosis#1104, or in game (I am usually on the toons Kev or Skerp).Kev72 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 WTS Gold Challenge modes Stormrage/Staghelm Hey there! We're a group with 1500+ exp runs. If you are interested in obtaining your 8/8 CM Gold achievement, please contact with us. Price Complete 8/8 Gold - 500k If you would like to just afk at the start-800k You get: Multiple achievements Challenger's War Yeti (This mount is account wide) "The Indomitable" title Weapon Transmogs So what do you need for your run? 2 to 3 hours Contact with me! Skeerd#1332 Subsonic#11215 Group consists of- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Korpensbf/advanced -Shaman http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Abec/advanced -Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/staghelm/Necronomicon/advanced -Death Knight http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Ddos/advanced -Hunter We will accept gold on either Staghelm/azuremyst or Stormrage! Just add me on battle tag if you have any questions or would like to get this done :) Thanks so much <3Korpensbf46 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 <Fun Police> |A| Looking for Members Hello everyone! Fun Police is opening up and inviting new members of all levels to our guild. We are an adult-themed guild and is the best for players that want to not have to worry so much about filters. Most of us are in our late 20s to early 30s. We have a lot of couples, some with children, and are very understanding if things come up! We enjoy playing together as a guild, whether it is leveling a new character to raiding HFC or running mythic instances. We are working on a raiding team for Legion, but our main focus is having fun. If you like to raid 2 to 3 times a week, this guild may not be for you. We tend to be the most active around 6 pm server time, but we do have several people who pop on at all hours. We will be raiding Tues and Fridays from 9 - 11 pm EST/Server time. We are working on upper N HFC and pushing our way into heroic. We want to be able to do as a group without pugs as 10 man. There may be days we flip Fridays for Saturday depending on who can make it better. We would love more dps (especially like a boomkin), but our main focus is adding more friendly faces to our guild! The guild chat can sometimes seem very silent because a lot of us spend our times on discord talking. We have many different channels and this is not the only game that some of us enjoy playing. We sometimes are on there playing League of Legends and there will definitely be a group running Overwatch for fun when there is down time on WoW. If you have any questions, you can add me. My tag is KinekoFox#1691! You normally can find someone online in the guild as well or you can message me on this character, Narns, or on my other main Shadoreiel.Narns28 Jul 17, 2016
Jul 17, 2016 727 ret LF Weekend raiding guild add my btag so we can talk further rosamu#1588Gosund1 Jul 17, 2016