Stormrage

Nov 6, 2015 Looking for mythic kills 725 lock seeking at least a mythic gorefiend kill and possibly more. Have killed 3 times and have 10/13 M exp. Was in US 16th guild but can't raid hardcore anymore and now helping a 2 day guild. Hit me up at Dracs#1320. Willing to pay very handsomely. Thanks!Dpsonroids0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Blackrock Foundry HEROIC Hey guys i wanna put together a heroic run with experienced blackrock players for heroic so i can get some good gear and my guild is more focused on hellfire so no time for it. How should i go about putting together a squadTolko0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 Ilvl 719 Hunter LF Mythic raiding guild My name is Yoinkk, and I am a skilled Hunter LF a guild to raid Mythic content with for the remainder of Warlords, and Legion. My Availability for raiding is any day in the week excluding Friday nights. Would prefer a schedule of Tues, Wednesday, and Thursday. Been on Stormrage for awhile, have alts that I can also play at a skilled level. I have logs, and an ilvl 774 ring. If im something your looking for, or if u want more information about myself as a person and my raiding experience please send me an ingame mail, or add Yoink#1283 and we can talk.Yoinkk2 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 6, 2015 looking for other players around lvl 16. title says it. looking for others to play and lvl with. do dungeons etc. I already have a buddy thats a tank, looking for moreDrkrazy0 Nov 6, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 So you're pugging Heroic, and you're over it. So you've been pugging around Hellfire Citadel and it's just getting old. Raid leaders put absurdly aggressive threats in their group descriptions, only to have half the group leave after a wipe or two. Strangers yell in caps, and then there's that one master ninja who made off with your best-in-slot helm. Screw that guy. At the end of the day, of course, it's downing bosses that count – and you know that pick-up groups will only take you so far. You need a team that you can progress with to finish out Heroic and get into Mythic. Consider joining our team at The Defiled Crusade. We have been raiding under the same leadership since SoO with a focus on steady progression in a non-toxic environment. Many of our core raiders are returning from a break from the game, and we have progressed 10/13 Heroic HFC in the last four weeks. We are led by players with Mythic experience, and are looking for solid, reliable players to join our core team as we finish Heroic and move into Mythic. At this time, we particularly need quality ranged dps and a rogue. We are full on tanks and healers at the moment. We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m., server time (Eastern). New raiders join as trials, and the trial period typically lasts two weeks. Our expectations are simply that people show up prepared, pull their weight, and be patient and maintain a positive attitude through progression. If this appeals to you, we would love to talk with you about joining our team. For more information, feel free to contact Twitcch (our GM Dillon#1330), Mêro (Mero#1477), Thalrinñ, or Ditso. Good hunting!Mêro0 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 <Persistent> [A] Casual/Leveling Guild Tired of playing alone? Feel like you are playing a game with a bunch of 12 year olds? We've all been there. <Persistent> is a guild of friends and family, and we're looking for more adults to join us. We are an Alliance casual/leveling guild on the Stormrage server (PVE). We started as a reroll guild on Friday, August 7th. Although we have a solid core of people, we are looking for more lonely adults to come join us! The core ideal of <Persistent> is that we want to play as a team. We're not trying to recruit a billion people, as we strongly believe in quality over quantity. Right now, we are building a (very) casual raid group and working on fun events. We are planning on doing a halloween party, and secret santa in-game. We like doing LFR and jungle dailies as a group, and playing groups of alts as a team. If these sound like things you would enjoy, then you should check us out. We aren't going to make you promises that this is going to be an uber 1337 guild. But I will promise that if you join us you will have a good time. We raid from 12:30am to 2:30am Server Time (EST) on Saturday and Sunday mornings. (Friday and Saturday nights.) Any and all class/roles are needed at the moment, and we particularly love dps with a healing or tanking offspec. However, we are willing to take on any players who have a positive attitude and want to progress casually with a friendly group of people. _________________________________________________________________ Also, if you're looking to start RBGs/Arenas or just get conquest capped to start your journey of slaying the horde in vast numbers, add Isomodia #2237 and poke him for any and all PvP related stuff. _________________________________________________________________ Guild Rules: 1. 18+ minimum. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s, but if you're a mature 18 year old then age doesn't matter to us. We are asking for 18+ because we can get a little rowdy. 2. As adults, we swear and joke around a lot. But we do not tolerate anyone being disrespectful or completely offensive. 3. Basically, do not be an %^-*!@#. There will be no slander against anyone based on sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, and so on. 4. Above all else, this guild is for forming strong friendships and enjoying a game that we all love to hate. If you think this sounds like something you want to be a part of then fill out an app! It's super short, just enough to make sure you will be a good fit. The website is: http://persistent.enjin.com/home. If you have questions or need to poke us and let us know you applied, get in touch with us in game. You can whisper Zephira/Roxania/Avamira, Floorior, Eveliela, Isomodia/Rohkos/Veconia or Stormae. (Or anyone whose name starts with “Storm” or "Eve".)Stormae46 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 DVS GAMING 12/13N, 7/13H Recruiting DVS GAMING US-STORMRAGE-ALLIANCE 7/13H We're a diverse 18+ community looking to fill spots for heroics. We focus on consistency and competency. Raiders are expected to show up on time, improve, work as a team, and of course, have fun! Raid awareness is a must! Item level is negotiable, but looking for 690+. We are currently recruiting: (all qualified raiders regardless of class will be considered) Warlock Boomkin Hunter Spriest Mage WW Monk Warrior *Any class with OFF SPEC of tank or heals! (Must be able to effectively use OS if needed) Raid Times: T/W/M 8-11:30pm EST (Invites start at 7:30pm EST) We also have alt runs on Fridays, and a casual weekend team forming. Not just a guild, but a community! www.dvsgaming.org EMBRACE YOUR DEVIANCE!! Interested? Contact Välgasm in game (alt 132). Bnet- valbot1982#1432 Twitter- @DVS_VAL We also accept members just looking to have a fun, social guild atmosphere! PST any member online for a guild invite!Valgäsm1 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 706 Resto Druid LF raiding guild Hello everyone. I'm interested in finding a semi-hardcore raiding guild that's heroic progressed and possibly looking to push into mythic raiding. I've just come back to WoW after a 3 month hiatus, so I'm only 7/13h at the moment. For times, I'm not too keen on raiding in the AM or super late into the night. Something preferably in the evening would be nice, but I can work with certain times if need be. Feel free to reply on here or in game if I fit the criteria you're looking for :)Aldorava5 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 697 Prot Warr LF raiding guild I am a 697 Protection Warrior who is looking for a guild to raid Hellfire Citadel with. I am just returning to the game after a couple month break and looking to get back into raiding and get ready for the new xpack. What I am Looking for: I am looking for a guild that is always working on new bosses and downing them. I do not want a benchseat. More Info: Progression (while it was current): Cata: BWD - 5/6 BoT - 3/4 FL - 3/7 DS - 8/8 Normal 6/8 Heroic Mode MoP: Teir 14 - 16/16 normal 7/16 Heroic Mode Teir 15 - 12/12 Normal Teir 16 - 11/14H(before mythic came out) with a couple 1% wipes on Siegecrafter. WoD: Highmaul: 4/7M Blackrock Foundry: 8/10M on two characters. My BattleTag is: Maxblack98#1463Rholel1 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 5, 2015 [A] Gomafia Recruiting Gnomafi is newly formed Alliance Guild which is looking to get into progression raiding located on Stormrage. We have no exact times set for raiding but we are leaning towards raiding later at night Thursday through Sunday. Our goals include reaching mythic level raiding for current content and becoming the top guild on Stormrage. We would prefer members to have prior raiding experience, however none is required to join up with us. Our two main requirements for all members is that they are open to constructive criticism and that everyone is always present for raids excluding legitimate emergencies. We are looking to create a strong and close-knit community so that we might advance far in this expansion and even more so in the next all the while making it a fun and enjoyable experience to all. We would also consider joining a guild, but our main goal is progress and improving. That is where we have the most fun. If you have any further questions let us know. For any further questions post here or send an ingame message to one of the following: pastryking#1938 lorinis#1541Alaannara3 Nov 5, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 H 6/13 HC guild LF a tank and dps! <Prodigÿ> Hi this is Méowmîx! Here at Prodigÿ, we are looking for a tank and some dps for our weekend raid group! Our raid days/time are SAT & SUN 8pm-midnight (eastern = server time) We are looking for someone who can attend both days. We are a bunch of fun loving and social raiders who still like to progress. Most of our raiders are adults in 20-60s so if you do not like all kids guild, this is a guild for you! Our current raid ilvl req is set at 695+ ilvl and we use mumble. Please contact us for more inquiries. My b tag : cutiepie#1234 Our raidleader's b tag : qPhysX#1322Méowmîx2 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 708 Prot warrior lf weekday raiding guild Geared and skilled protection warrior lf H HFC progression. 6/13H killed with progression on upper tier bosses. Good raid attendance and communicationBloct8 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 712 Hunter or 712/707 Monk LF Weekend Raiding Greetings! I have two toons on Stormrage that are either in a guild currently, which is not progressing into mythics, or not in a guild at all. With having killed the heroic HFC bosses many times over, I am looking to get one of these toons into an established mythic guild that can make use of my skills. 712 Hunter - I currently play this toon with a guild on Stormrage, but currently only killing heroic Mannoroth and Archimond. This guild has no desire to move into mythic raiding so will not fill that desire. 712 WW/707 BM Monk - I recently transferred this toon to Stormrage to expand my options of getting into a weekend mythic group. It has been about a month since I last played the monk with a guild (and pugging currently is painful!), but I progressed through heroics until its guild fell apart. As mentioned, I have my main monk (brewmaster) that has current logs that can be reviewed to get an idea of my capabilities as a competent raider. Please note that I have logs for the hunter and monk, although they are a bit limited in volume since they have been in guilds either taking a break or not progressing very heavily. I am not much of a "guild hopper" so this is an attempt to find a guild with whom I can stay with long term and grow along side. I maintain 100% attendance on all raid nights and heavily study my class through theory crafting sites, studying Warcraftlog.com logs and running simcrafts to improve my performance. If there is interest, please add me to Battle.net and lets talk! Krazyfrog#1917Kungpowa1 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 4, 2015 LFM mythic raiding Whisperwind <Volatile> of Whisperwind is a progression minded raiding guild that raids two day a week. We are currently 12/13H and 13/13N in HFC Currently LFM to finish off heroic Hellfire Citadel and push into mythic !! We are currently recruiting these to finish our roster: 1-2 Healers (Shaman,Monk) 5-6 Ranged and melee DPS (Hunter,Boomy,Pally,Dk,Warlock,Monk,Rogue) Current Progression: 12/13H and 13/13N HFC Previous Progression: Blackrock Foundry 9/10H 10/10N Highmaul: 1/7M 7/7H Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14 Mythic Throne of Thunder: 13/13 Heroic Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 Heroic Heart of Fear: 6/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults: 6/6 Heroic Dragon Soul: 8/8 Heroic Our current raid days are: Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm CST Add #Cody11803 for more info !!Wowimôp0 Nov 4, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 716 Prot/Ret Pally LF Mythic raiding group I'm looking for a group to do mythics with, my current guild is falling apart due to the end of the xpak lulls and I'd like to finally progress into Mythic (Always something we said we'd try to get into but could never get enough people) and hopefully find people who are enjoyable to raid with. I'm 13/13H and my preferred raid nights would be Tues, Weds, and Thurs evenings. I do have a Ret OS but I enjoy Prot more. Please contact me at Urgmathron#1286 or reply to this post and I'll try to work something out with youUrgmathron3 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 The Hand of Medivh - Weekend Raid Team *The Hand of Medivh* - Looking for dedicated members to fill our weekend heroic raid team! Currently 12/13 H - We raid 6pm-10pm Saturday and 5pm-9pm Sunday (server time). We're a fun, friendly, and close-knit guild that loves to help each other in all aspects of the game. We have a lot of fun together but very serious with raiding. We're all level-headed, smart and competitive players and I assure you, you will NOT find elitist attitudes here. We're currently recruiting guild members looking to be a dedicated part of our weekend raid team. We are currently looking for melee and ranged dps 700+ ilvl. -We use Vent -Guild Repairs for Raids -Fun and stuctured raid setting -Achievement runs and other miscellaneous events often planned as well! Add me via Bnet! "Athidae#1546" or reply here!Athidae0 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Morning Mayhem LFM Hello, We have 3 teams running at 3 diff progression points and I'm looking for more the. Following are the teams,times and progression spots ingame me for more info if interested shaz#1853 Team 1 Thursday and Fridays 11a-1p ~ starting heroics Team 2 Tues, weds, thurs 1p-3p ~ on siege crafter Team 3 Thurs and Fridays 9a-11a ~ on thokSaveurazz5 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 3, 2015 Morning Heroic Carries <Next> is offering limited slots to those early morning individuals looking to push through some heroic content. Fair, fun and cheap pricing. Bottom Citadel:. 35k total w/loot for your class and spec. Upper Citadel not yet available. Will update when the loot needs of the group is diminished and available. Add Profal#1306 or contact me in game if interested.Profal0 Nov 3, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for late night raiding (11:30pm EST+) Before you continue: I am a fresh level 100. Working on gearing/catching up to raiding content. View me as an investment that will pay off in the end. I am seeking a late night (11:30pm EST) raiding guild for any day of the week. (10+ hours preferred) Above all, I'm looking for a group of people who make raiding more than getting purples. I need humor in my atmosphere and will contribute as such. I also require leadership that respects people's play time in order to get the most out of raid days. I would love to joke around on trash pulls and put on my game face for progression. While this character is severely undergeared, I am an old and experienced player. I come from full Naxx clears in vanilla and have raided all content while it was current aside from the second half of BT and all of Sunwell. I also have full clear hardmode DS under my belt before taking a step back from hardcore raiding. This character is frost/blood and I'm willing to play either in the raiding environment. I have an extensive background in tanking raids and I'm more than capable of stepping up if the guild calls upon me to do so. While I'm thoroughly enjoying this DK, I'm also willing to reroll for the guild provided the group is a perfect fit and I do not have to heal. (vanilla flashbacks make me cry. Dont do this, gooby.) Please feel free to post below or contact me at zaries#1650 for any questions Thank you for reading!Sintaks1 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for PvP guild! A friend and I are looking for a semi-hardcore PvP guild! 672 arms warrior 671 assassination rogue possibly higher iLvl within the next few days. We both want to do RBGs and possibly arenas Please add my bnet: bawlzosteel#1840 or add me in game.Macfisting0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 Looking for Mythic guild 716 Unholy/Frost DK looking for a mythic guild. I am 2/13 experience and looking for a guild that wants to get down and dirty. PS.. I play with no pants Contact me Via Climaxx#1943Hugsforfree0 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 2, 2015 708 Shadow Priest Seeking Semi-Hardcore Guild I am seeking a guild that raids at least 3 times(more preferred) a week. I am currently 23/33 on tomes and this will likely be done in 2 weeks(1 if lucky). Despite not having my ring, I still perform very well and put out good numbers. I am currently 13/13H HFC and know all fights. I am looking to push into mythic at some point in the future so I am looking for a guild that has those aspirations. I also have a 708 Protection Warrior in the event that you might need one. Please post here with your contact info if you wish to get in touch.Anniebot2 Nov 2, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 Fresh Mythic HFC Tuesday 11/3 I am starting a new Mythic raid group, our first raid is on Tuesday 11/3 at 9:30pm server time. I am 8/13M and looking to get a group together in preparation for 6.2.3. If you are interested, please contact me in game and if you can, please sign up to the event on OpenRaid at http://openraid.org/events/view/278607 All the info that you should need is in openraid listing, but feel free to whisper me in game if you have questions. -ArctorArctor2 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 685 Druid Tank LF Raiding Guild As the title says, I'm looking for an active raid team in need of a tank. Been a player since Vanilla and been a tank that entire time. Add me on realid, Tristnal#1990 and we can discuss my experience and such more, or leave your guilds website info and I'll put in an application. Prefer a Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and perhaps even Sunday raid schedule. Could also offer a Ret Pally or a Fury Warrior as well. ThanksTristnal0 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 703iLvl ret pally needs a new home Like the title says i'm a ret/prot pally( mature player) looking for a semi hardcore raiding guild with a morning schedule , preferably 9AM to 12/1PM CST progression does not matter as of right now. No previous experience in raiding , besides LFR , i have a good understanding on how to play my class in both specs but i prefer Ret instead of Prot . Thank you all in advance.Nikephorus1 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 Frands & Guild! =D Herro everyone! =) So I joined Stormrage last night after having a poll with my friends about which realm to tryout! FYI, i made a Rogue on ALLIANCE and is currently at 11~~ So since i know nobody on here I would like to change that by replacing the dark shadowy blackness in my friend list into a swarm of Beep and boop MESSAGE ALERTS from new frands!:D What I seek in a Guild is pretty casual~~I don't mind if you do PVP or PVE, I like both! The thing is, i currently reside in Europe, Sweden to be exact~~So I am about 6-8 hours ahead of most murican's~~ which means that most nights i won't be able to stay up because of my night and morning shifts for work work~~ but If i am able to, I will say so~~I am quite open about myself! XD! Anyway~ I want social frands! A preferably social Guild with at least a few members that says more than "hi, gz, ty, lol" XDD I don't mind having someone to level with~~in fact, that would be loooooovely~! Since for me a game like World of Warcraft is the most amusing when you play with someone! As it should be, amirite! ;D Anywayz~~If anyone is serious about recruiting moi~~or wish to be my frand~Just hit me up with my battletag below! [ RyoheiRawr#1444 ] I would like to hear a throughout detailed description of your Guild~~preferably handwritten and not Addon generated~~and as for the new frands,,I hope to see you guys and girls soon!:D ~Ryo~Ryonyan0 Nov 1, 2015
Nov 1, 2015 713 MM Hunter LF Weekend Raiding Guild What's Up looking for a alliance guild that is progressing in Mythic, I'm a 713 MM Hunter 13/13H HFC 1/13M (Killrogg) , ... due to work schedule WILL REALM TRANSFER!!!! BattleTag is - BattleRod12N#1609 Thank you in advanced for taking the consideration and time to look into my thread.Vozmezdiye0 Nov 1, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Possibly Looking to Transfer (Again. Lol) Hello everyone. I'm currently on Farstriders. I'm looking for possibly a new server and I wanted to do some research before actually moving and wanted to know opinions about the server itself and raiding. I know my ilevel is less than ideal, however I'm looking to "get back" into raiding again, especially in regards to raiding in Legion, just looking for a good new home.Logán3 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Druid Guardian Tank LF Raiding Guild Hi Folks, Druid Guardian Tank looking for a raiding guild. Main was a 717 tank/heals class but have since decided to make my Druid Tank my main for Legion. Hit 100 just a few days ago and looking to hopefully be at least 690+ by the weekend (possibly 700 with some upgraded crafted pieces). Currently, (on the other toon) I am 13/13N and 12/13H. Mainly looking for a groups that may need a steady tank and that raids anywhere in the 7.30pm-11-00pm (EST) time frame. Thanks for reading and good hunting!Fleas3 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 3+ Experienced raiders looking for Guild Me and my group of friends are looking for a raiding guild to hopefully progress with our ally chars. we'd prefer a Weekend raiding guild but willing to try any times. Add me on Btag to discuss please Yoloqt#1144 Warrior-Prot Rogue Hunter or LockBaeyro1 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 LF Casual, Social Guild. My Guildies have all taken off, most haven't been on in months now. So, I am seeking a casual, no commitment, social guild. I am looking for a guild with a strong social aspect to it. I have little intention of raiding as I have a toddler and a full-time job outside my home. I would participate in old-world content and fun types of runs, but I am not particularly interested in current raids. I would prefer not to have to deal with childish drama, however I do know how to take a joke and have fun. Please PM me if you think you have a good fit. Thank you - Rae. Raelyna#1197Raelyna1 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 <Varian> is recruiting for HFC! Greetings! We are a group of old school WoW players wanting to build a community. Not just a raid group and enjoy everything the game has to offer. We want to avoid becoming just a 30 mins before a raid and 30 minutes after a raid type of group. Most of us have been playing forever but just dabbled in raiding in the last two xpacs but want to get back into it seriously. We are starting fresh so if your wanting to raid but to intimidated by some of the more mature guilds we are your place. While there is more to be said our general idea is "Attitude > Skill > Gear" With that said results are expected, raiding is a time investment and no one likes wasting their time. If this sounds like something that would interest you feel free to contact myself or anyone of our officers and we will be happy to answer any further questions. =) Raid times are setup to be late Monday/Tuesday night and our class openings are pretty much all open at the moment. We also welcome casuals as well. There is also the opportunity for a leadership positions if that is something that floats your boat! Thanks for your time!Adeelle2 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 31, 2015 Need Help Rebuilding (4/13H) <Bring the Ruckus> is seeking motivated and competent DPS between 695 and 705 to rebuild our Heroic core team. We got to 4/13 last month, but due to RL issues we have lost a few core members and have been struggling in Heroic to move forward. Please read on if interested in helping out: 1. We have about 3-4 possibly 5 DPS spots open: - Hunter - S-Priest - Ret Paladin - Warrior - WW Monk - Mage 2. Always will take a raid healer (Druid pref) that can swap to a DPS spec 3. Raids are Tues/Thurs 8:30PM to 11:30PM. Still running Upper N weekly for tier farming. 4. Mechanics > DPS always. I would rather take a lower iLvl DPS that stays alive. Visit btr-stormrage.enjin.com to do a quick app and we'll get back to you. About us: We were formed in 2007 on Emerald Dream and have been raiding since Burning Crusade. Guild leadership (Including Officers) have been playing together since at least 2008. We offer full repairs up to 300g a day, pots & flasks, TS3 and coming soon 700g per week withdrawal stipends for raiders.Radiskoal0 Oct 31, 2015
Oct 30, 2015 Heroic Team LF Range DPS! 13/13H (6 hrs/week) This team is a part of <Ante Meridiem>, a guild that has been continuously raiding since Vanilla. Raid Schedule: Wednesdays: 7pm – 10pm Thursdays: 7pm – 10pm Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) Raid Team Goals: This is a Heroic raid team. We have no intention of taking this team into mythic raiding. Almost all raiders on the team have previously cleared tiers on what would now be considered mythic raiding, but we either don't have the time, energy, or inclination to engage in that level of progression raiding. However, we still want to raid, and we enjoy raiding most when we're raiding with the same people, week after week. Current Progression: 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel Past Progression: 7/7 Heroic Highmaul, 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry Current Needs: Tanks: None currently needed Melee DPS: None currently needed Ranged DPS: Recruiting 1-2 exceptional dps, especially ele shaman or mage Healers: None currently needed How to apply: Please visit our website at amwow.net in order to apply. If you have questions, feel free to whisper me ingame, PM me on the website, or add my Battle Tag: Pretolkos#1397. Interested in mythic raiding? Then check out our AM, PM, or Weekend raid teams, also at amwow.net. Have fun in Draenor, and thanks for checking us out!Pretolkos83 Oct 30, 2015
Oct 30, 2015 WTB Heroic 13/13HFC carry with loot and tier G'day everyone !! I would like to purchase a 13/13 HFC carry with all loot and tier / trinkets Would like to pay 200-250K Thanks Btag @ Synergy#1256Radrocks0 Oct 30, 2015
Oct 30, 2015 Looking for leveling buddy Wadup , got a mage I need to level for challenge modes. Anyone want to level ? Fresh level 1 to 100. My btag : thekidfresh#1211Druidtank0 Oct 30, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 725(equipped)10/13M Resto Shaman LF Guild Hello, I am new to this server. My main is a resto shaman 10/13M experience that is 725(equipped) resto with a 721(equipped) dps offspec. I am looking for a guild that has similar progression.Ilyz0 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 29, 2015 Husband and wife LF Guild Hi, everyone! My wife and I are a combo of Hunter + Pally looking for a heroic progression guild that will hopefully be capable of clearing at least heroic difficulty this tier. Acceptable raid times would be 8p-12a EST Mon-Thur, 8p-2a Fri, 9p-2a Sat and 9p-12a Sun. We're not looking for only Mythic level guilds or anything like that but we would definitely enjoy pushing that far with any guild that shares aspirations for taking out the toughest content they can! We have a long history of experience with our furthest progression at any given time being working on H.LK while he was current and working on Heroic Firelands while it was current. We've seen other heroic content but not quite to that level when it was current. We've both consistently been among the top of the raiders for the guilds we called home at the time both in performance and commitment (having 95%+ attendance). Checking out the recruitment posts here and in-game, it seems we're not quite a fit for the majority of guilds when compared to their posts. We'd like to get back into raiding at a challenging level (Heroic+) but we aren't interested in guild-hopping to get there. Joining a guild running normal just to gear up and leave for a more progressed guild isn't really fair to the guild gearing us up. As a result, our ilvl just isn't up to the 710+ that most guilds require and our experience this tier doesn't exist past LFR. We have plenty of past raid experience, having both played since vanilla (with breaks here and there). We're quick learners, have strong raid awareness and care about becoming part of a guild family and not just part of a raid team with a common guild name (if that makes sense). Also as a note, my wife has years of main tank experience on a Warrior and has her Warrior at a similar gear level currently. So RDPS+Healer, RDPS+MDPS, Tank+Healer or Tank+MDPS are all possible, if your guild needs it. Her armory is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Tausilvius/advanced Her Warrior: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Virsaevio/advanced If any of this - ridiculously specific - criteria seems to match what your guild is looking for, please just drop us a line here or in-game with your guild website. We'll be more than happy to follow any normal application process but seeing that there just aren't any recruitment announcements matching what we want and what we can offer, it seems this is our best chance. Thanks! -FlyntFlyntforge4 Oct 29, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 Looking to get into raiding So, I've not been a hardcore raider since back in Cata due to time constraints with work. However, now my situation has changed and I'm available anytime Mon-Thurs. Other than LFR I basically have no raid experience, so I am looking for a guild that is pretty new in their progression or a guild that is willing to teach me the ropes. I will do my part of course and watch and videos, read any material required to learn the mechanics. I have multiple characters so whichever is currently the most needed is the one I will bring. They are as follows: Prot Warrior, a MW Monk, Ele Shaman, Rogue, and Warlock. They're all relatively close in gear in the 670-680 range, with this warrior and the monk being the best of them. As stated, I am available Mon-Thurs absolutely anytime, and if the guild is horde I'm willing to faction change. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!Ltwoexploit1 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 (A)711 Prot + 708 Disc duo LF home Current progression of the guild doesn't matter to us, Heck, It can even be fresh normal HFC. We just want to have fun and be in a respected environment. we're personally 10/13 with knowledge of most fights. We're looking primarily Small close-knit guild who ends raids no later then 11:00 Pm Est and understands life will always come first. Feel free to add me on bnet -Annotation#1754Kunark8 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 WTB 13/13H HFC with loot and tier Tonight !! as title says , looking to buy cloth loot / weaps / trinkets / Vanq tier tonight. paying 250K for the run or close to it. Synergy#1256Nevasleeps1 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 <Crusade> 2/13M Selling Carries <Crusade> Kel'Thuzad is offering Heroic Archimonde Kills every MONDAY!! You can get your very own - Grove Warden for a limited time only! Date: Every Monday (7pm - 9pm MST) 7:00 pm - 2 spots 7:30 pm - 2 spots 8:00 pm - 2 spots 8:30 pm - 2 spots Prices: ... Note: With loot being personal loot there is no 100% guarantee that loot will drop for you, however, you can always bring a re-roll and bonus it. Interested? Post below or contact via website - www.crusadekt.com/sales // Marine4you#1870Willferrâll3 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 28, 2015 Veteran player looking for laid back guild. Myself: I have been on wow since 2007 and currently back into tanking. I'd be willing to sit down for 4+ hours on a raid and I usually befriend most I meet. I have the ability to learn the fights it's just finding a guild willing to give me that shot is so rare it's almost impossible so I'm forced to pug myself until I can "compete" with others which I can do and I don't ask to be carried just advised. My Schedule(current): I work Monday-Sunday 6(7)am - 3(4)pm Varying depending on time of season. My days off are Sat or Sun depending on supervisor. I'd pref to raid on the weekends around 5-10pm. I do play console/other game's so a scheduled event is mandatory. Summer Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 6am-3pm Saturday&Sunday 6am-10am(preferred days) Wanted Raid Times: Noon and up on weekends WoW History: I have tanked BC-WoD(LFR Highmaul) and I'm currently working on a dps class and OS Retribution spec. I have been playing this game since 2007 and the past 3 years have been consecutive w/o breaks :). I thoroughly enjoy tanking because I find it entertaining compared to the dps role(button masher). What I have to offer class wise: 673 Prot/Ret Paladin Upcoming: Hunter Combat Rogue Prot Warrior What I'm looking for in a guild: 1) Mature audience who can take a joke. 2) Laid back attitude 3) Casual raiders(no elitists to a degree) 4) No rager's 5) No rage quitter's 6) Friendly environment 7) Group 2 or new group for raiding since my IL is so low :( 8) Socially Active 9) Semi-serious raiding 10) Side activities - old raids/leveling etc 11) Some form of VoIP for raiding(vent/teamspeak3). 12) Welcome a non-top-end player currently into their ranks. 13) A place to call home, done moving guilds. 14) Very little or moderated guild drama. 15) A guild willing to take an old raider into the ranks and whip into shape :). Current Task: to gear up my paladin for his MS(prot). As you can see I have low geared characters that I'm willing to gear I just need a kick in the rear you can say or some motive to do so :). As you can see I plan on gearing up Prot>Ret and focusing heavily on my paladin. My other upcoming 100's are just alts/profession hoarders :). I will be offering an SV hunter as well and a Sub/Comb Rogue. If you have any questions or would like to some more please add my battlenet tag @ Drav#1600. I probably have missed something on this post so I would advise contacting me beforehand.Dravadin0 Oct 28, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 [A] The Servants, social guild, LF Core Mmbrs Hello, Stormrage! The Servants is a newly formed social guild that is looking for more members to build some connections and hopefully a group of core members that just enjoy playing the game together. We're primarily PvE focused, so any activities we do would be along those lines (though we're not necessarily opposed to PvP either, just I'm terrible at it :P) . Who we are I've been a raiding guild GM for about 6 - 7 years (early wrath) on the Horde side. Did Mythic raiding (which was Heroic back then) in Wrath and Cataclysm, skipped most of Mists, then have been casual raiding in WoD. Recently the guild went raid dormant with a case of the end of expansion blues. Anyway, all the while my fellow officer, Strafes, and I have always talked about going Alliance for Legion because we're just tired of all the huts and tusks. But, instead of just transferring, we figured this was the best time to just level up some noob characters while trying to build a new team of people to hang with, get to know, and maybe raid with come Legion. So that's our story. Will we raid in WoD? Not officially, no. When we get to 100, we'll probably try to pug some stuff, but if enough players are bored we might dip into it a little bit, but nothing too serious. Our plans for Legion Our plan for Legion is to raid casually to some degree, probably a couple nights a week for a few hours around the 7 - 12 range. We're hoping if we can get like minded people that just enjoy hanging out and playing together now, we can form a solid core team that can raid. And if we don't raid, no big whoop, we can try doing other stuff! So if you'd like to get in a guild that's interested in building social connections and just enjoying the game in general, and maybe want to raid next expansion, give us a try! And if you want, come level a character with us! You can contact me, Mihr, or Strafes for invites. TytyMihr0 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 Wtb blue replica darkmantle set looking to buy the darkmantle replica set . name your price and i will pay it, add me on bnet if you have it or know someone with it must be on stormrage. mskatherine2#1624Anathëma1 Oct 27, 2015
Oct 27, 2015 (A)Rogue & R Druid both 714ilvl LF 2n/wk This is an alt obviously but I will provide logs of mains if asked. Rogue is 714ilvl R druid is 714ilvl we both are sorta Mythic raiders with 3/13m kills. The most important thing we are looking for a is GOOD ATTITUDE... is there any guilds left that are progression minded AND friendly? We are looking for a guild that still runs H HFC on the regular as well. R Druid is looking for a CORE healing spot... I know I know... everyone wants a Boomkin with an OS, but sometimes you like what you are comfortable with. Rogue is looking for a CORE dps spot because Rogue tanking isn't a thing since TBC. So yeah 2 nights a week, prefer Ally so we can trial without a bill We are nervous about server transfers at the moment because we flat out have been skunked twice by hopping servers ($175 bill for us) only for a guild to die out. Not to say it'll never happen for the right people ;-) but we are going to be more careful obviously.Fleafarm9 Oct 27, 2015