Stormrage

Jul 1, 2016 WTB Alani Kill/Mount Looking to buy the ability to tag Alani for the mount. Please in-game mail me so we can chat about price and such.Thetomoyo0 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 Returning Player LF Guild Found one Thanks. Sorry not sure if i can delete this .Mossbow1 Jul 1, 2016
Jul 1, 2016 WTB Mythic Archi Kill Alright I am looking to buy an Mythic Archi kill for the mount he drops. Please leave me a message in game with what you (or your guild) wants for it. PackPackhunter0 Jul 1, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB Mythic Blackhand mount edit: found somebody. thanksSharpbladez1 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 《MORTEM》 weekend Raids *LEGION RECRUITMENT* MORTEM is recruiting for Legion looking for all dedicated and skilled players to fill our ranks for both PvE and PvP. Mortem is a transfer guild from Mal'ganis having placed server 26th before we stopped raiding back in Feb, we killed mythic gorefiend on our second try. (just a Lil sneekpeek to what we can do); now we're back and ready to take the server by Storm! We aim to be in the top 50 guilds on stormrage throughout Legion. Recruitment DPS: Feral druid, Mage, Shadow priest or Elemental shaman A up to date list of everything we are currently recruiting can be found at www.mortemgaming.com under guild application everyone is welcome to join as casual or to just PvP Raid days and times Fri /Sat/ Sun 8:30pm to 11:30pm server we are however done raiding in WoD for any questions contact me ingame or apply today at www.mortemgaming.com realid - Zekröm#1328 Charector name: Zekröm alt+0246Zekröm0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 WTB [CM] Challenge Mode gold carry I have gold on stormrage AND darkspear, take your pick. I'm looking for an 8/8 challenge mode carry by this weekend. I've got the gold ready, you just gotta tell me when and where. Pst me here or ingame "Charmcaster#1332"Charmcaster0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 DAYTIME raiders needed 7/13M guild Morning Mayhem been around since 2010 seeks few more dps to finish out WoD and jump into Legion raid days and times are Weds/Thurs/Fri 930am - noon add shaz#1853Saveurazz0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 (A) KOTT - Looking for more Members Hey everyone KOTT (Knights Of The Throne) is a new guild looking to grow fast for legion, at this time we are looking for casual/raider/pvp/any type of players. About Us: We will be using Mumble as a voice server! Not much to say at this point in time, we would like to grow and make this place bigger :) Raid Times/Days: Raid Days and times are: Tuesday - Thursday (3 days) 12:00am (Midnight) Server till 3:00am Server Loot: Loot at this time is undecided, closer to legion we will be putting in either DKP or Loot Council! Contact: Btag: Warrenslife#1128 IGN: Restør Can message bellowRestør3 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 LF a Guild in which I can POSSIBLY be a DH I have a 686 WW Monk that recently departed a guild. I departed the guild because the times did not fit for me and did not fit what I was looking for in Legion. I know I'm currently on a different realm, but I will be faction switching and realm transferring very soon. I can make weekend raid times no matter when they are, but I prefer later in the day. What I'm looking for in a guild, is the CHANCE to be a Demon Hunter. I'm fine if I have to be my Monk, but I would prefer to be a Havoc Demon Hunter in Legion. Bnet: Haloreach175#1773 I'm open to anything :)Halowalker4 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 13/13H Hunter looking for a raiding guild Hello, I am a 13/13H hunter, achieved in August of 2015, looking for a guild to go into Legion with that is ready to raid. After gaining 13/13H my guild fell apart and I took a break from the game. I am coming back, preparing for Legion and would love to find a guild to get to know people before the raiding begins. Raid times are important to me as well. Looking to be done by 10-10:30 every night. Hellshade#11353 Pm me and we can talk more!Hellshade3 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Looking for Legion raiding guild Hello all! With Legion on the horizon, I am looking for a raiding guild that might fit my needs better than my current guild. I am in no way a hardcore raider, but I do like progression and will do what is needed to help the team. A bit about me..I have played WOW off and on since the end of Vanilla and did most of my raiding in BC, WotLK and WOD. I am a bit of an altoholic, but my preference is playing my priests. For WOD, I have raided on several of my Discipline Priests (one at 8/13 M HFC and one at 4/13 M HFC) and would prefer to play a priest in the next raid tier-although I am undecided about Discipline or Holy at the moment. Because of RL and work commitments I prefer to raid 2-3 days a week and to be done by 11 PM EST. I know I have not given a lot of information, but if there is an interest in talking to me, please let me know here. Thank you for your time!Izarie4 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 LF Raiding guild for legion 10/13 mythic I am looking to land in a family for Legion. 10/13M, 730 ilvl Rogue main this expac. Re rolling to havoc Demon Hunter have alpha experience playing on them. Looking for a guild that is progressed, but not necessarily cutting edge. Just want a good guild that intends to down Mythic bosses at a decent rate. Need something in evenings after 9pm. Don't need to jump in and push any progression atm No mythic ready characters on this server currently, just looking for a good fit and willing to help a good guild out. I also have a Hunter friend looking to raid with me come legion which is what he will be maining. We were previously in a top 20 US guild in MoP. add me at Losira#1800Làzerchicken1 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 738 Warlock LF Raid Team Hello! I am 10/13M and 738 il - I can play all 3 Warlock specs I have many attempts on mythic Xhul, Manno and Arc. I will be transferring to Stormrage after hitting level 110 - I would prefer to stay on Korgath until then due to Korgath's low population, to avoid que times during leveling. I am looking to continue raiding mythic HFC and to raid mythics in Legion. I have been struggling to find a committed guild and raid team, so I am looking for a solid team that will stick together and smash through content! Please add my btag if you would like to chat! Khromah#1755Khromah2 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 715 mage LF guild I'm looking for a guild that raids not on Tuesday, preferably raids on the weekends. I carry my own weight and rarely mess up mechanics and have 13/13M experience. PM if you're interested: BvM#11941Bvm3 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Seeking guild for N HFC I'm looking for a guild that runs Normal HFC and have plans to run Heroic at some point as well as planing on raiding once Legion lands. I play an Enhance Shaman. I have ran 13/13 N HFC on my Horde Resto Shaman so I know the mechanics of the fights. Can raid nights during the week. Btag: ZhenDemon#1590Varyndim0 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 30, 2016 Good Game selling 13/13 mythic clears + mount <Good Game> is now selling Mythic Hellfire clears and Archie mounts. Prices are as follows and are negotionable: Full HFC 13/13 Mythic master loot with all non-warforged and non-socket items included + Archimonde mount (Felsteel Annihilator) - 2 million gold. 13/13 Mythic no mount - 1.5 million gold 12/13 mythic up to Archimonde - 1 million gold Other bosses can be arranged individually prices vary please contact in game. Raids: Our Mythic HfC raid starts on Tuesday at around 10 est and ends around 1 am est. Full 13/13 Mythic clear usually takes around 3 hours on Tuesday however you should also have Wednesday evening (same time) free in case we need a bit more time. We may ask you to die in the beggining of the encounter on some bosses where we see the risk is being too high. Payment: Part of the payment (25%) is paid as reservation deposit at least 3 days before the set date. The remaining full payment is expected upon entering the raid unless otherwise noted. If you no show your scheduled carry you will forefit your deposit unless prior arrangements are made. We accept ONLY in-game currency and ONLY on Stormrage - US alliance Contact: If you are interested in purchasing from us or you have any questions, please contact: Skinkfoot - brody#1829 Other services: Blackhand Mythic + mount (Ironhoof Destroyer) included 325k 13/13 heroic HFC ML runs you get all gear that drops for you price negotiableSkinkfoot40 Jun 30, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 "Ashes, Ashes..." Draenor Raider Achievement This coming Wednesday, 6/29/2016 at 8pm, In Other News is going to be running this achievement for "Glory Of The Draenor Raider". It is done in Blackrock Foundry and is recommended as having 'the more the merrier" Warlocks, hunters, mages, and boomkins are ideal because they can jump off the platform to catch the ashes and then teleport, disengage and blink back on to the platform. If anyone is interested in joining us, you can add me at Zahliah#1647 or send in game mail to Salioh and I can add you to the calendar. Thank you!Salioh1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Enhance Sham/Vengeance DH looking for guild I've decided to come back for Legion and decided to give the Alliance a go this time. I boosted this shaman and have been trying to gear it for the last week or so. I will either be maining the Shaman as Enhance, or will be going DH tank depending on if I find a guild that needs either one. I've got experience raiding heroic/mythic in every expansion it was available. Raided in vanilla and cleared all BC content. I'm not looking to go super hardcore this time, as I don't want to get burned out. So I am hoping to find a more casual couple night a week guild on Stormrage to make my home for Legion. Would love to be able to do some Normal/Heroic HFC to get some gear before launch, as well. I am on the east coast, and pretty much all evenings are free, though I would prefer weekdays. Battletag: Xellious#1419 hit me up or respond here. Hoping to find a good group of people alliance side to play with and take it easy while enjoying content this time aroundXellinei5 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 ilvl 677 Monk LFG Title says it all, I'm looking for a active guild that does a little bit of everything, new and old content, raids, you know all that fun stuff, must be social and active.Karrots0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Disavowed Recruiting for Casual/Trial/Legion ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 PM EST (ST) and Sun 9-11 PM EST (ST) Loot Distribution: Loot Council (RCLootcouncil) Application: Contact me in-game, Despisedicon#1531. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Progression: Hellfire Citadel: 9/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic, 13/13 Normal ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- About Us Disavowed is a raiding guild made up of like-minded adults. We are skilled players that research and know our classes/roles very well, research and discuss raid strategy, and push ourselves and our teammates to find new limits to our abilities as players. We are not afraid of wiping, and as long as we are making progress, of any sort, we will be having fun while doing so. And when we finally kill a boss, we won’t argue about the loot. Loot is simply a necessity of progression. Most of our players have professional jobs and/or families to care for, so we like to make our raiding time count. We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives outside of World of Warcraft, we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time, and we all maintain a nearly 100% raid attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. ____________________ Current Recruitment Needs - up to date as of 6/29/`6 >>>Classes listed in bold reflect our preferred recruitment needs but ALL quality players are encouraged to apply.<<< Healer: ▣ Holy Paladin ▣ Mistweaver Monk ▣ D/H Priest ▣ Shaman ▣ Druid Melee: ▣ Death Knight ▣ Rogue ▣ Feral Druid ▣ Windwalker Monk ▣ Enhancement Shaman ▣ Fury/Arms Warrior ▣ Retribution Paladin Tank: ▣ Protection Warrior ▣ Brewmaster Monk ▣ Blood Death Knight ▣ Protection Paladin ▣ Guardian Druid Ranged: ▣ Hunter ▣ Elemental Shaman ▣ Mage ▣ Warlock ▣ Balance Druid ▣ Shadow Priest Again, all quality players are encouraged to contact me. ____________________ How to Apply Battle Tag contact: Despisedicon#1531 Be as informative as possible when speaking to us. This is your first introduction to our officers and raiders! We take this "first impression" seriously and expect that you will also.Oceansdepth0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 MORTEM - Now recruiting for Legion PvE/PvP MORTEM is recruiting for Legion looking for all dedicated and skilled players to fill our ranks for both PvE and PvP. Mortem is a transfer guild from Mal'ganis having placed server 26th before we stopped raiding back in Feb, we killed mythic gorefiend on our second try. (just a Lil sneekpeek to what we can do); now we're back and ready to take the server by Storm! We aim to be in the top 50 guilds on stormrage throughout Legion. Recruitment a up to date list of everything we are currently recruiting can be found at www.mortemgaming.com under guild application everyone is welcome to join as casual or to just PvP Raid days and times Fri /Sat/ Sun 8:30pm to 11:30pm server we are however done raiding in WoD for any questions contact me ingame or apply today at www.mortemgaming.com realid - Zekröm#1328 Charector name: Zekröm alt+0246Zekröm1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 AM Guild Trialing Heroic Raiders <Knights of Redemption> of Stormrage is actively looking for competent and experienced raiders for Legion content. We are looking to build a team of Mythic level raiders to push through content as fast as possible. We went 5/13 M HFC as a guild after 5 weeks of raiding, then after the attendance bug hit, we decided to suspend raiding until Legion. Our leadership comprises of veteran raiders that have played since Vanilla/BC era with experience up to 12/13 M HFC. Looking to rebuild our team and will begin trialing for Legion this next Tuesday in H HFC. Please come prepared and focused. Choosing H HFC so that we can trial even without having a full 20 and can build our team to that level. Raid Times: Tues/Wed 10AM-2PM EST(ST). We are aware of maintenance falling on Tues mornings and will be using those days and built in days off when they occur. Raider Expectations: -Must be active(raid days and non raid days) -Must maintain 80-85% attendance -Must be active on forums(posting out for raids days, etc) -Must have extensive knowledge of your class/spec -Must maintain a positive attitude Those interested in joining must be willing to xfer after completion of a 2 week trial period. Those who are on diff servers can xrealm until then, but those on Stormrage will be required to do an in-guild trial. We accept ALL players including casuals/PVPers/RPers/ETC as long as you are active and have a good attitude while playing. We're here to have fun. For all inquiries please visit our forums(work in progress) @ KnightsofRedemption@gamerlaunch.com or contact Zhafias#1858 or Outofstyle#1189 in game or any officers/members online for further info.Dornaka1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Soon to be 100 LFG Hello all soon to be level 100 arcane mage looking for a guild, would like to gear up and eventually do hfc and mystic, hit me up on here or in game, Thanks!!Gnomiemike2 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 12/13 M <Stardust> LF DPS to Finish M HFC We are 12/13 M HFC and are looking for DPS to help us finish M HFC as either temporary or permanent raiders. We understand that there is a large pool of raiders that would like to continue M HFC progression, but do not necessarily want to permanently transfer or leave their current guilds to do so. With cross realm capabilities now available in Mythic raids, we are open to having raiders outside of the guild join us. Depending on your WoW goals, we can discuss permanent raid positions come Legion, but this is not required. WE ARE LOOKING FOR…. GEAR: 730+ ilvl with legendary ring and necessary trinkets. There is some flexibility in this requirement for skilled raiders. Just keep in mind that we don’t have time to gear new toons. CLASSES: Mage, Locks and Hunters are at the top of our list and can trial for a permanent spot. Sub Rogue, and Boomkin can work as temporary fill ins. TIMES: Tues, Wed (possibly Sun) 9p-11:30p EST COMMITMENT DURATION: Now through Legion pre-patch (mid-July?) at a minimum with the possibility of a permanent position come Legion depending on class/role. GOALS: Defeat Mythic Archimonde before Legion (preferably before the pre-patch) We are a lighthearted bunch that is passionate about WoW and must find a balance between our gaming and RL goals. We are parents, working professionals, college students, spouses, etc. We are also very skilled and experienced raiders. We are looking for others with similar WoW mindset to join us. We’ve learned a long time ago that finding the right people goes a long way toward keeping everyone focused and friendly. And we are very proud and protective of our guild atmosphere. If you think we are a good fit, please look us up at http://stardustwowguild.enjin.com , or reach out to Shadizar (Email/Real-ID: gumbyuml@yahoo.com , Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464). Best of luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon. Zanjia <Stardust> of US-StormrageZanjia10 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 720 Hunter LF Mythic Raid Team Hello, My current raid group has thrown in the towel this expansion (losing to the attendance boss). I am 13/13 Mythic with a Mythic Killrogg kill. Up for any weekday raiding group statrting at 11pm Server.Nerdcommando1 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Ele Shammy, Warlock and Mage lf raiding guild We're looking for a raiding guild that is preparing for Legion. We're only in 700 PvP gear so not expecting to go into mythics but are looking to do heroic raids. Add me on RID: Monk#1806 or msg me in game on Orshamwow.Orshamwow3 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Fresh shaman LF raiding 13/13H Like the title says, I just boosted this gal and I'm looking to raid. I'm 13/13H, looking to progress to mythic if possible. I played boomy for a few months on Darkspear (Charmcaster-Darkspear if you wanna check her out) and I feel I would be a good addition to your raid team! Whisper me ingame at Charmcaster#1332 or reply on here. I'm on stormrage and I can raid all nights EXCEPT Wednesday and Saturday. My available times vary, but are roughly between 8-11:30 server time. Glad to talk to people :) PS, I'm enhancement and willing to go into CM's once I get the BiS if we get into 'em before prepatch.Charmcaster0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Looking to fill temporary raid spot My current guild is 13/13 MHFC and only raids MHFC two nights per week. I've come back to WoD after a bit of a break and would like to finish out Heroic HFC before Legion. I'm looking to fill an open/temporary slot and I'm available weeknights after 7pm ET and weekends.Schtiglitz0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Delete ................Synicism2 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Spriest LF RBG Team Experience: 2.2k+ 3's 2k+ rbgs Im looking for a guild or serious rbg team that is in need of a spriest. I have a mic along with basically any voice program (vent/ts/mumble/curse/discord/skype(prefer not to use)/ts3).Wokfoo0 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 WTS Herioc Hellfire Citadel Carries (HFC) <PIP carries> is looking to sell full clear runs through Hellfire Citadel + more. Below you can find our package deals, and what you get from each deal. We pride ourselves with getting people the gear they want. We are also one of the few groups who ACCEPT CROSS SERVER GOLD!! 13/13 Herioc Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on herioc -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Ahead of the Curve Achievment: The Black Gate -Grove Warden Mount (Moose Mount) 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -This includes all bosses including archi killed on Mythic -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. -Cutting of the edge -Felsteel annihilator 11/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Master Loot Run) -Any loot That you can use for your class. -The chance to extra roll using one of your own coins in case the piece u wanted did not drop. We also offer single kills: -Archimonde -Mannoroth -Bundle prices can be negotiated. Scheduling: Our raid times are flexible and can be shifted to accommodate buyers. To schedule a run with us or if you have any further questions, contact me using the information below or reply back to this thread. Also Challenge modes carries will be available again starting soon! Contact Info: Battletag:PwnLFTW#1721 Skype:PWNLFTW1721Pwnn0 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 <Horizon Fire> Rebuilding for Legion!!! Previously Moral Rage on Zul’jin (Horde) and have come home to rebuild before Legion hits. We’re looking for active members who are interested in guild participation, especially those who are interested in raiding. The progression team was 13/13H before the move and are on break now, we have a casual weekend raid right now that runs sat/sun 7:30-10:30pm server time (est). The minimum ilvl is 680, and if you’re not there yet, we can help you get there. We’re looking to help build up and turn you into a progression raider in the coming months before Legion. We’re interested in helping people who help themselves, we have the time and officers to work with you. Right now the raid is doing lower on heroic (which is ilvl 700) and upper on normal. We offer a friendly and helpful environment to encourage and build you up to be the best you can be. We also offer a variety of other miscellaneous events to keep you entertained throughout the week, such as: mythic dungeons, various drinking events, old raids, transmog runs, and we're always open to suggestions of other events the guild might enjoy! Come have fun with us for our LFR Drinking Game, I rather hate drinking alone. (Pants Optional) If drinking isn’t your thing, come join us for Wednesday night poker and try your shot at the jackpot! The more participation we have in these events, the more fun it will be for all of us! Having you with us is the start to a fantastic adventure! For Legion: the raid will go from casual to progression and be under new leadership, the days have a chance of changing. A discussion leading to a decision will take place after the pre-patch hits and Legion is upon on. For more information you can check us out on our website @ http://horizonfire.enjin.com/ or add my battletag@ ams#1905 or the gm@ RogueVixen#1215 We hope to hear from you soonSerênity0 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 Anyone selling Heroic or Mythic HFC tonight ? Hi there curious if anyone has an opening for heroic / mythic HFC ML run tonight ? ThanksHussle0 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 (A)Looking for a New Raiding Home in Legion I am looking to find a semi-hardcore, weekend, raiding guild for legion, and to a lesser extent the last few months/weeks of WoD. I have a fairly extensive amount of experience as both a tank and DPS on several difference classes, though most extensively on this deathknight. Again, I can only guarantee my availability on the weekends, and I am looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment which is competitively focused but still overall fun and friendly! Contact me in game, via this post, or via my battle tag MasterPanda#1229 !Solà3 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding Guild for Legion. I'm not really interested in completing WoD HFC raiding, However with that being said I know most are trying to build up a raid roster before Legion lands, I'm just willing to be a casual status for now until Legion come's out.. Then I'll more than likely be main Discipline Spec, Holy doesn't look too bad either Disc just looks really fun again.. - I don't care what the raid times will be just as long as it's a weekend raid guild :) Anyhow Let me know in game or you can just leave a post in here I'll check it often.. - Graven If you would like to know more about me. Let me know! :)Graven5 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 [A]Experienced Prot Warrior LF guild As the title says, I'm an experienced tank looking for a guild. I've recently returned from a decent hiatus, and am looking to jump into a guild that is preferably 13/13H or is at least progressing on Archimonde. I have played a Prot Warrior since the game's inception back in 2004, leading raids, as well as main tanking the majority of content while it was relevant. My ideal guild would be one that raids 2 nights a week (but not set in stone), is mature enough to know when things need to be serious, but still appreciates raunchy, disgusting, and dark humor, and also has an active member base where people are usually on at night chatting, or playing other games etc. Contact me at Rhokzor#1278Rhokzor2 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 Lf guild ill enjoy pvp pve social any I've maxed out every class some 2-4 times. I've done heroic progression before they added mythic and I've done ranked pvp. I've done just about everything and have toons for whatever but I'm mostly just looking for a guild where people know eachother and I can go back to having fun with people in the game. I work a full time job with an hour commute so I don't have a ton of time, but my gf doesn't mind me playing and I try to get on whenever I can. If you're looking for anyone I'm your man. I'm best with my afflic lock, worst with my rogue and windwalker, and currently gearing up my guardian Druid which is a lot more fun than I expected.Valdal1 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 Mythic HM/ BRF, RBG I am looking for a Mythic HM/ BRF Full Clear Without mount. As well as 40 wins in RBG. Let me know the prices {gold only} in game. Friend me - Nightblade#1907Goodlord1 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 28, 2016 13/13 mythc prot pally 743 ilvl LF guild I am looking for a mythic guild that is the same experience as me and will hit legion hard my tag is Bluesage#11557 if you have another other questions I'm usually available to talk anytime but not past midnightAzurnin0 Jun 28, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 < Don't Panic Squad > Recruiting for Legion Hey my name is Nhaz. If you are looking for a cool group of laid back people to head into Legion with than look no further. We are a tight knit group who has played WoW (mostly) since vanilla. We took a break for Warlords be we are back and on your server! We are looking to build a good community with old school WoW values. We will be raiding in Legion on wed nights 8pm server time til around 12pm and Sat nights starting at 7pm server till as late as possible. Times and dates may change to accomidate scheduling issues. We welcome all players to join us thou we use teamspeak as our comms of choice. So levelers, pet battlers, casuals, and all you other crazy cats come check us out. ( comms talk may include explict language)Insydahyu0 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 My name "War" was stolen by a GM. I just wanted to bring this to the attention of others as I was unable to get my name back through tickets. I took a break from the game and when I returned my Warriors name had been stolen by a GM and given to his friend I presume. I had the name War on Stormrage. This character was a level 1 but I had 4 other maxed out characters. I took a few months off and returned to have my name changed to Warxyz. I filed a ticket and was told my name was taken against policy but it would be unfair to take it away from the other guy now. I was given a warforged nightmare from the WOW store (my choice of any mount listed) and 2 name changes for other characters to "make up for this" along with assurance the GM at fault would be dealt with properly. Pretty much I had no choice but to take this or nothing. I get it was just a name but it was a good one and it was mine. I just wanted others to know of this injustice and know that the character War (Progression) and his GM buddy got one over on me.Beast1 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 27, 2016 Laissez Faire - LFM Raiders - All Welcome! A home where the people matter, <Laissez Faire> is recruiting raiders to solidify their ever-growing raid force in the remaining days of Warlords of Draenor. We are a guild formed around the idea that it is the community of players within that matter the most. Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Questing, Leveling - it does not matter what we do as long as we do it together as a team, as a guild. Laissez Faire is very welcoming to members of all play-styles, new and old. We have members that have played since vanilla, and others who are just picking back up the game for Legion. We have PVP players, and PVE. Did I also mention we have quite a few altoholics and people who just love to explore every nook and cranny of the game? We have them too! We would like to extend an invitation to all who wish to join us in our home, just message one of the contacts at the bottom of this post! Our establishment offers you an environment that only the members can speak for - a place that is fun, friendly, and welcoming to be within. We have no drama within the guild and haven't since January 23, 2016, the date Laissez Faire came to be. With over 220 accounts and 440+ members in our little home, we average around 14-20 people online daily with late night and early morning being our absolute quietest of times. Our Raid days and times are as follows: Tuesday 8-11PM EST/ST Thursday 8-11PM EST/ST Saturday 8-11PM EST/ST We are missing the following class and specializations within our ranks: Tank [Plate Preferred, but all are acceptable depending on skill] Rogue (Sub/Combat) Feral Druid or Windwalker Monk Retribution Paladin Death Knight (Unholy/Frost) Shadow Priest Warlock (Affliction/Destro) ^ We are seeking versatile knowledgeable players willing to be able to take upon the challenge of a different role within the raid. It is an obvious understanding that real life happens, and that for an individual to have a working secondary specialization - while not a requirement - can help fill possible gaps when a fellow comrade goes MIA. Real life over game matters here. Other information would be that our guild uses ML at the moment with MS>OS priorities as well as tier bonuses ( 2>4>0) taken as a priority as well. We hope to move to an official loot council system in the future as an idea to make looting more effective and easier. Our guild uses mumble, a 25m server, to raid. Our guild also has an active, and frequently updated website that members can keep in touch within and post or respond to information regarding guild events and other happenings. http://www.laissezfaire.boards.net All of our events and announcements can be found on the guild website as well as stationed on the in-game calendar for further reference. I would love to tell everyone more about our home, but I hope the above was enough to get you to check in and see what were all about! Please message one of the below battletags about recruitment, or even an invite into the guild! Gypsy#1666 - Gypsy/Temperance Stormscion#1252 - Stormscion Cyberking11#1369 - Squashbeard Yoko#1191 - Faaker/Nami/Yoko BigRico#1671 - BigRico Baelo#1488 - Baer/Gehennem Grizwald#1531 - JalinnGýpsý7 Jun 27, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 <Horizon Fire> Rebuilding for Legion!!! Previously Moral Rage on Zul’jin (Horde) and have come home to rebuild before Legion hits. We’re looking for active members who are interested in guild participation, especially those who are interested in raiding. The progression team was 13/13H before the move and are on break now, we have a casual weekend raid right now that runs sat/sun 7:30-10:30pm server time (est). The minimum ilvl is 680, and if you’re not there yet, we can help you get there. We’re looking to help build up and turn you into a progression raider in the coming months before Legion. We’re interested in helping people who help themselves, we have the time and officers to work with you. Right now the raid is doing lower on heroic (which is ilvl 700) and upper on normal. We offer a friendly and helpful environment to encourage and build you up to be the best you can be. We also offer a variety of other miscellaneous events to keep you entertained throughout the week, such as: mythic dungeons, various drinking events, old raids, transmog runs, and we're always open to suggestions of other events the guild might enjoy! Come have fun with us for our LFR Drinking Game, I rather hate drinking alone. (Pants Optional) If drinking isn’t your thing, come join us for Wednesday night poker and try your shot at the jackpot! The more participation we have in these events, the more fun it will be for all of us! Having you with us is the start to a fantastic adventure! For more information you can check us out on our website @ http://horizonfire.enjin.com/ or add my battletag@ ams#1905 or the gm@ RogueVixen#1215 We hope to hear from you soonSerênity1 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Legion Guild -MORTEM- Now RECRUITING We are a transfer guild from Mal'ganis Horde, we came to Stormrage to start anew. raid times / days: FRIDAY / SAT / SUN 8:30pm-11:30pm Server time what we are currently looking for Healer: Disc Priest with shadow offspec. will be playing shadow alot. DPS: We are currently seeking a Furry War and a couple others. all applicants are welcome to apply at www.mortemgaming.com or contact us ingame ; realid: Zekröm#1328 Zombies#1189 Valar MorghulisZekröm0 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 7/13M Agony Recruiting Good DPS About us: Formed on February 3, 2013. We have been a successful raiding guild ever since our first team was created. Our officers have been raiding together since Wrath of the Lich King. Some of our players have been raiding since Molten Core and TBC. <Agony> is a progression oriented guild Under 9/13M Leadership, that is currently pushing Mythic modes. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided together back in TBC and Vanilla. We are always open for recruitment, if you would like to check if any positions are available, or would like to submit an application, please visit the application page on our website. This will give you a good idea of what Agony is all about.If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content then this is the guild for you. Do you want to be the missing piece to the puzzle and progress while still having fun? If so, keep reading and see if this is a fit for you. Loot System: We use RC Loot Council which is considered off of: Attendance, BIS, Upgrade Amount and Loot History. =====Who We Want===== Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. This are some key traits that we are looking for Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A game each and every night The ability to preform under pressure. Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE : Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theory crafting, properly gemmed/enchanted) A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding, and the ability to communicate via Voice when needed. Tough skin. While a lot of us have raided in some of the best US guilds out there over the years, you maybe criticized , and sometimes it may not come off that great in the heat of the moment. Raid Times: Tuesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Wednesday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST Thursday: 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM (PST) 9:30-12:30 EST =====Recruitment Needs===== DPS: Death Knight - High Warlock - High Mage - High Rogue - High Monk - High Hunter- High Website: http://agony-stormrage.enjin.com/ Contact Us: Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master/ Raid Leader Honeycrisp#1965 Officer/Assit Raidleader Bic#11211 Officer/RecruitmentVìndictive0 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 <Consequence> 13/13M LFM for Legion! Hi Potential Recruit! <Consequence> is seeking competent players to join our team as we prepare for Legion now with Archimonde down. Currently 13/13M HFC. Our Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: Hunter Rogue MW Monk Resto Shaman Also seeking ALL exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Mythic Raid Team: Chumpjohn#1580 (Aftertime, GM) Deathreaper#1400 (Thelaanii, Raid Lead) Olongjohnson#1271 (Olong, Officer) Wontbackdown#1998 (Wontbackdown, Officer) Our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Hope to speak to you soon!Aftertime1 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 &lt;The Commonwealth&gt; Recruiting Casual Raiders Tired of just being another number in a monster guild where no one knows your name or ever wants to do anything together even though there's 40 people online? We're recruiting MATURE players looking for a casual raid guild who actively participates with one another in all aspects of the game. Raid Lead / Officers 13/13 Heroic HFC looking for people for Normal/ some Heroic HFC Tuesday/Thursday 20:00-23:00 Server. Also taking in casual members looking to do group heroics/mythics/LFR. Whisper or mail Chedduh In game for more Info.Chedduh7 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Dungeons Just bought a 1 month subscribtion to try it out , and there is no one for a level 15 dungeon , is there alot of people level 30+ ?Mystalee1 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 26, 2016 Looking for raiding guild I have been casually playing WoD off and on throughout the expansion, with Legion nearing, I am looking to get back into progression raiding. I did high-end raiding in WoTLK along with early Cata. Most of MOP I did not play. I bring to the table a professional attitude that is always looking to improve my game play. I used to tank back in WoTLK for my guild, along with DPS in cata, I find healing to be the most challenging and fulfilling that keeps me engaged with the game. I am currently on Mok'Nathal and would like to transfer my legion main Aquariuz to this server once I find a raiding guild that meets my needs and where I can make the biggest impact. I am looking for a raiding guild that raids primarily during the week 7-10pm CST, I am more than willing to participate on the PTR for new raid experimentation prior to live release as well - did this back in the day. Feel free to add me on bnet @ Octavian#1726Aquariuz1 Jun 26, 2016
Jun 25, 2016 WTB Heavy Junkboxes! I need about 1,400 of them. Will pay decently! Message me if you have some that you will sell! Please Bulk transactions only. No messages over 20. Thank you so very much! Gold is on StormrageBloodygore0 Jun 25, 2016