Stormrage

Feb 15, 2016 looking for Dedicated Peeps to join new Guild My new Guild <Team Late Night> is looking for NON elitist, Laid back raiders do dont mind getting intoxicated and raiding on late night times on the weekend! NO REQUIRMENTS WE WILL HELP GEAR YOU! Been around for couple days, already have a Solid GB, along with free Repairs! Hope to see you guys message me in game!Dezlooca0 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Crimson Order (Guild) The Crimson Order is a guild lead by WoW veterans and we're looking to fill our ranks! We're looking for people 21 years of age and older with a great social attitude that can be dedicated to both guild as a whole and weekend raiding. We're end-game focused but often run fun events like old content for mog, achievements, mounts, etc. We don't plan to be a huge guild, but more than enough for mythic raiding. What you'll find with us is not only a great social and fun community, but also a serious raiding atmosphere! We're looking for level 100 toons (alts are more than welcome) with a serious raid interest. Preferably 710+ ilvl and the willingness to run heroic HFC until our roster is full enough for mythic. As stated above, we're looking for people that are social AND heavily dedicated to raiding. But this is more than a raid team, it's a home. We're very close-knit and have a lot of fun together. We have a Vent server to use for raiding, grouping, or just chatting! We are not looking for fresh raiders or those geared with pvp for ilvl. We're looking for at least some heroic HFC experience. More info: Our raid times: Saturday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Sunday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Hope to hear from you soon! Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Kraath#1904Athidae3 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 <Brutally Dedicated> live stream schedule Well, apparently I cannot share the actual link to our stream because Blizzard considers it advertising. YES, we ARE ADVERTISING.......having a good time in WoW! Looking for more active PvP'ers. We are an adult guild that just has fun PvPing. We win as much as we lose, but always have fun doing it. We do live streams with voice of some of our adventures. If you've been looking for that guild where no one spazzes out on each other for failing to cap the flag or taunt the boss....check us out. PS - We set our hearthstones in Orgrimmar. BachBachelorlife2 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Stormrage inquiry (Possible server xfer) Hi all, I am looking to possibly transfer to this realm along with several others for Legion. After being on Dalaran server for years & hoping it would get better as far as raid progression goes and an active player base. We have come to the realization that sadly it is not going to improve. After looking into realms with my friends,we have singled out 3 realms for a possible move,but would first like to inquire about them. How long are the log in times at the release of a new expac? How is the community as a whole? Active? Trade/achievement (excluding /4chat troll) Raid progression looks great. But how is recruiting? Is the LFG chat/ Trade chat helpful and community friendly or is it completely toxic?(exclude casual trolls. We all know there will be a peak of these plebs no matter the server. However some servers are so bad and toxic that its just best to turn the chats off. ) I know that a lot of this info could be searched on realmpop/WoWprogress etc. This however, excludes the community and their personal experiences and opinions. This is what I want to know. How you all feel about your own server. it will tell us a lot about the community and if it would be a good move to transfer here. Thank you all and please. Feel free to let us know what you think and how you feel about your server and community.Shredar6 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Closed ClosedTimeticky0 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 720 WW monk I am a 720 WW monk looking for a guild who is 13/13H and looking to move into Mythic either now or soon. My Bnet is Amorza#1851Jarux11 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 <Shift> 3/13M Recruiting Last Few Raid Spots Hello, I am Shekie and I am recruiting for <Shift> from Stormrage, we are a guild that used to raid mythic back in the early months of WoD, but were quickly burned out by BRF. We are looking to rebuild our guild and progress through heroic on to mythic. We have always searched for quality players over bad players with quality gear, we spend our down time looking at logs and comparing stats with each other to see who is doing the best for their brackets and who is doing the best DPS among their class. We raid three days a week, and we are currently 3/13M , but it is hard for us to progress with a lack of DPS. We are recruiting BOOMKIN, ROGUE,WARRIOR, and NON-PALLY TANK, and we only request that you have logs upon applying so we can get a quick idea of what you are working with before we bring you in for a trial. We are looking for solid performing DPS who take pride in what they do, and strive for nothing less than their absolute best, and want nothing more than a mix of player, and character, progression. We know we are getting a late start to the party, but we would really like to progress into mythic, and are looking for like-minded players who want to push into the hardest content that the game has to offer. We raid Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 server. Please be able to make it to all raid nights, as nearly every night we raid will be key to progression. We would also prefer if you could transfer and join the guild, but it won't be a deal breaker for solid applications. If this sounds like the guild for you, message me at Valnah#1651, or in game on Shekie or ValnahShekie0 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 728 dps war LF daytime myth guild My time zone: MDT My available raid times: weekdays 11am - 5pm Server preference: populated servers i.e. KT, Stormrage, Proudmoore, Sargeras, etc... Faction preference: Alliance player type: semi-hardcore - been raiding since 2005. raiding experience: 13/13 H HFC (multiple kills per boss - trivial) Logs: recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/6133674/latest Tyrant as Arms - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/76AbpaGNzhCQxj9v#fight=48&type=damage-done Iskar as Fury - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jVYDMKNFa2wyH7R6#fight=6&type=damage-done Archimonde as Arms - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yfCn1gBJ4aDdYk7b#fight=12&type=damage-done Manny as Fury - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/4NcnjvChHK78p1XY#fight=1&type=damage-done Battletag: Baratheon#1279Vuralyon2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 LF a early morning raiding Guild Due to some college courses being done at night time I had to look for a day time raiding guild. Ret Paladin that left the Horde side and re rolled Alliance. Taking me a few weeks to get higher iLevel but will get there soon. Any morning guilds out here?Mtnbiker1 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 722 ilvl hunter LF active raiding guild Title says it all, just left my guild because nobody was ever on it seemed. Not looking to do Mythic progression. Send me an in game mail or message if you're recruiting for a heroic raider in Legion. Btag is RespectedMad#1554Alfiee2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Ninjas on Stormrage Classy guys you have here on this server. Saruhanediz leads a heroic HFC and decides to gear himself and his buddies ... despite not listing anything on "reserve." Saruhanediz -- priest, ninja'd tier shoulder Menneth -- ninja'd tier shouldersUsha5 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 <Tryforce> Recruiting <Tryforce> LF Healers and Dps We raid (Friday and Saturday: 930 to 1230 PM) 20+ Mature dedicated raider w/Raid awareness Non-Elitist, Mandatory Mic Ilvl 690+ Come join a group of progression oriented mature players clearing HFC and striving to build a strong core for Legion. Send mail or tell to Solacen.Solacen2 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Ambitious Loser I feel very sorry for Stormrage to have to be plagued with guilds such as [A] Ambitious Losers who have absolutely no respect to loot rules or rolls. A simple "hey this token is reserved" is fine and dandy. But deciding your top healer who really didn't need the item other than for xmog maybe gets it instead of me??? even though I roll higher?? A clear upgrade for me from NORMAL. One of 3 total tokens that dropped....I mean come on. Raiders like this should be avoided like the plague. How would you feel if someone intentionally wasted your loot rolls for the entire week? On a tier token upgrade you need no less! SO I leave you with this. http://imgur.com/Bo9nIZ8 Stay vigilant, Stormrage.Yrondir4 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 9/13 M hunter and shaman and warrior/mage LF I wanted to say first off, thank you for taking the time to read this. I know there are lots of apps currently on this page. With legion coming in the few months ahead, my friends and I are looking for a new guild. We are looking to move guilds because the raid times no longer work and honestly, we are not enjoying raiding with our current guild. While we want to progress quickly and down mythic bosses, we also don’t want to be yelled at and criticized constantly during raid. We want an environment where it is fun and enjoyable while also being serious when it comes to progression. While we understand there will be frustration and arguments and criticism we don’t want that to be the main brute of raiding. We would rather there be helping and instructions during raid. Before reading on, the raid must start no earlier than 10:30 est in order for us to make raid so we are seeking a more late night raiding guild. If these times fit your guild, I will briefly go over our progressions and some info on us. We are also looking for a guild that is at least 8/13 M but will consider guilds 6/13 M minimum. Dracone (hunter) ilvl 732- 9/13 M HFC 10/10 M BRF https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11479318/latest/ Hacky (restro shaman, off spec ench) ilvl 726- 5/13 M HFC 10/10M HFC Hacky had to stop raiding because he took a new job, which didn’t allow him to progress with us any longer. He has experience on M Gorefiend and M soc as well. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11746612/latest Rancor (can play warrior or mage)- 13/13 H HFC He is wanting to get back into raiding after taking some time off due to RL issues. Now that everything is settled he is ready to start raiding again. He has previous mythic experience in Pandaria. If you guys are interested in what you see and would like more info please feel free to contact me. My btag is Dractwo#1699. Hope to hear from everyone soon!Dracone6 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 <Consequence> 10/13M LFM for Mythics! <Consequence> is seeking fresh blood to use as decoys... I mean worthy members to tackle the onslaught of the Fel Horde into Mythic and beyond. Currently 10/13M HFC and aspiring for more. The missing equation....is YOU! Our Mythic raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST Currently seeking all exceptional raiders for our Mythic especially the below class/specs: Boomkin Holy Paladin Mage Warlock Shadow Priest About us: <Consequence> is a group of friends who love to have fun in and outside of raiding: Achievements, YAAAAY! NERD POINTS! Quirky yet gets things done in a raiding environment. All around cool, funny, and relaxed like minded individuals seeking to expand its roster. Logs are a must if you are interested in joining the Mythic raid team, so this means no selfies during boss fights! To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Pinky#1654 (Kãrmä, GM) Chumpjohn#1580 (Kasera, Recruiting Officer) Sabelic#1699 (Sabêlic, Recruiting Officer) Darkness#1981 (Wontbackdown, Officer) Hatedmind#1363 (Viezard, Officer) You could also visit our website to apply directly: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Thanks and hope to see you in the roster!Kasera5 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 afternoon raiders needed Greetings from Morning Mayhem on Stormrage Alliance. I have an afternoon team I'm bout to shake up and make them prog they are 9-10/13H but not consistently. So I'm looking for NON prot token players to help me make this happen. The team is called Insane Minions raid Weds/Thurs 2-4pm EST. They have killed Arch ONCE ( was xmas present brought in a couple mythic raiders to help). There is some potential in this group I need to cut the fat and polish the gems. Hit me up if interested. shaz#1853Saveurazz3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Any weekend guilds run here? Hey there recently moved back here and looking for a weekend guild for my bear/resto/balance. Been searching this last week with not much luck so figured I'd toss a post and see if that's much better luck. I'm 11/13m but will go to a less progressed team to help out if need. I am 11/13m with 12/13m exp. Hope to hear back cheers!Bearlytrippn1 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Detrimental sales! 13/13h sale Detrimental is selling a full 13/13 Heroic 2 hour clear every Sunday at 8:30pm server. We never stack your classes together to guarantee you full loot access to your class. We provide a quick professional sale ran by 11/13m raiders. 100K to reserve your spot 200K at the gate or the start of raid. After which sit back relax and watch us gear you to victory. We also provide a Cmode gold which includes mount title weapons for 250K If you have any questions please feel free to contact via game mail or btag Baconfire#1484Bacons3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 740+IL 10/13M Raiders LF Guild Hello and thank you for clicking my post. My friend and I are in search for a new raiding guild as the title says. One is a Hunter and the other a Disc Priest. We are both 740+IL and have experience up to 10/13 in Mythic raiding. Our current guild is falling apart, and that is why I am posting anonymously. We can both raid most nights, but a Tue, Wed, Thurs and between 7-12 EST would work best. We are both oldschool raiders looking for a guild who can keep clearing content and push into the new xpac. If ya have any questions or might have a spot in your guild please leave your battle tag or in game name I can reach ya by or just post here where I can reach ya. Thanks again for taking your time and reading my post. We hope to find a new home soon.Justforkix7 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Ashes Ashes (Blackhand Achievement) Gunna be running this achievement tonight starting at 8pm eastern time, partial guild run, looking for more members to join. Everyone is welcome if interested add btag revvan#1778 Teamspeak is a must! the achievement is easy, just need minimal coordinationRaxiaa0 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 (A) <Old Farts> LFM Greetings Adventurers! PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST CAREFULLY!!! Old Farts is recruiting older adults age 30+ to join our family. We are still fairly new and our growth rate is slow but steady. This guild was formed to cater to the older player demographic and is run by a former GM of a similar and highly successful guild back in Cataclysm. Firstly, I will tell you what we are NOT: We are not hardcore anything. We play for fun, not for a job. We are not a social, casual, casual core, raid, pvp, crafting, twink, or any other "kind" of guild. We don't like labels. We are not babysitters. If you think the purpose of a guild is to give you stuff and run you through stuff and generally coddle you then this is the wrong guild for you. Many folks will be glad to help you kill an elite or finish a quest but ultimately it's your adventure nobody is going to carry you. What we ARE: A bunch of older players mostly with jobs and responsibilities that like the more laid back environment only older players can provide. Social. I don't mean a constant barrage of green in my chat browser you won't see much of that. I mean we have Vent and we USE it. We encourage hopping in vent and hanging out while you are adventuring in Azeroth. You don't have to be the life of the party, but even quiet folks occasionally contribute and this causes us to grow as a community. Patient and tolerant. We won't push you to do anything. If you just want to log in and do your thing without being bothered than we have room for you. We do plan to do guild activities such as mythic dungeons and raids and if you are new to that we can help you gear up and get you up to speed on raid norms and etiquette. If you are new to the game or the server we can hook you up with bags and we have several folks that have been playing 10+ years we can usually get you a answer to any question. Note: At this time we are not running organized guild activities, we are simply trying to build the membership to make this feasible. Note: Old Farts is not a PARKING LOT!!!! If you play mainly on the Horde side that is great, just don't tell me you want to join the guild and then log in twice a month. This guild is for folks who enjoy playing Alliance! Note: Old Farts is a equal opportunity guild. Your lifestyle, sexuality, social status, race, gender, or whatever is your business, I won't tolerate bigotry. We encourage folks not to discuss politics or religion in guild chat or Vent.. If you fit the bill, whisper, mail, or add my Btag: OldTimer65#1978 or whisper Fury, Gray, or Kith. Thank you very much for your consideration. :DScragg27 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Any FilAms/people in the Philippines here? Hello Stormrage! Just curious if there are any Filipino Americans, or even just people who are living in the Philippines on this server. Please let me know, because it would be nice to be able to play with people in the same time zone as me :DÐiavolo1 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 Prepot Responsibly H Archi carries for 25k <Prepot Responsibly> is offering Heroic Archimonde kills for the Grove Warden mount for only 25k. These runs take place every Tuesday night at about 10:15pm EST. We don’t require a deposit but gold is due before we pull the boss. shedevilrkg#1209Shammybeast82 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 [A] R Sham + MM Hunter Looking for Guild We will be switching over to Alliance at Stormrage and will be guildless. I am going to begin looking for potential guilds to give us a good start on a new Realm! My Shaman is 703 Item Level and is Restoration *Fully Upgraded Ring* HFC Heroic 7/13 The Hunter is 710 Item Level Marksman Mainspec and Beast Master Offspec *Fully Upgraded Ring* HFC Heroic 13/13 We are looking to find a Raiding Guild that raids anytime on weekdays after 7 PM and on weekends anytime. P.S. If you want the Experienced Hunter and NOT the Shaman for a Team. I am not exactly a Package deal, I just really want to be with him in the same Guild. Shammy can be a Chatterbox if you have a casual part in the guild.Asterlei11 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 11, 2016 (A) <Dwarfholm> @ Stormrage US – Social, Casu Guild leader: Fitzray (karasmalls#1603) Guild type: Social, Casual, Leveling After a journey of discovery around these Worlds of Warcraft, I’ve decided to make Stormrage US my home base. There’s just something satisfying about playing on a high-pop server, so much activity in the world while questing, an active auction house, trade chat and LFG chat always hopping. There’s just one thing missing, a like minded group of folks to share all of this with in a guild setting. Dwarfholm doesn’t have high-end raiding as a goal. The goal is to have a comfortable guild where a player can login and do dailies, run the daily heroic or take part in a LFR(Looking for Raid) with folks they are comfortable spending in game time with. A 35 man Ventrilo server is available and guildies are highly encouraged to use it, not just for group content, but as a home base. Dwarfholm is a place for adult players. If you have children who play the game with you, they are welcome to join with you, but you, the parent, will be held accountable for their actions in guild. Players who use voice chat routinely and understand that political and religious talk, sometimes sports talk, have their place and time, namely, in private channels, are preferred. Abusive language is not tolerated (voice or guild chat); you’ll find yourself out the door with a virtual boot up yer !@#$ if ya try it. If Dwarfholm sounds like a place you’d like to spend in game time with, contact me. I’m online most nights after 7:00pm EST. Send me a tell, an in game mail or a BNet request: Karasmalls#1603Fitzray0 Feb 11, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 LF Weekend Raiding Guild Hello all. I'm looking for a more casual weekend raiding guild and maybe a little PvP. I'm currently 707ilvl disc priest but I'm geared in PvP gear so I do still need to learn fights and get better PvE gear. I can play a little bit during the week however it is usually around 1900 or 2000 when I can get on because of work. Looking for a more mature environment and guild chat as well. Feel free to send me in-game mail or message me if I am on.Graeyn0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Void of Darkness!! Guild/Raid team merge! So everyone and their mother is 13/13H it seems so why don't we all just collaborate and push mythics like champs. We raid 9pm-12am and have great players just not enough people for mythics! Whisper anyone in void of darkness for info or inquiry's and they'll let you know watsup!Bigmole0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Progression "Reboot" LFM Thursdays 830pm PST <Radiant Dark> is a Heroic raiding guild Windrunner-US. Since we've finished 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel, we are doing a "progression reboot" of alts and under geared mains. We'll be working on Normal HFC for a week or two, and then progress into Heroic HFC shortly thereafter. We are looking to fill out our raid with 5-10 more cross-realm raiders on OpenRaid. People interested in raiding through Normal to Heroic HFC, sign up here: https://openraid.org/events/view/286505/Pwnydots0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 [A] Heart of Redemption is recruting (NEW) Greetings Stormrage! [A] Heart of Redemption is seeking raiders interested in getting into Mythic raiding (and completing it) before Legion hits. We were 5/13 Mythic before taking a vacation from the game. We are a long-term raiding guild that combines that traditional raiding guild feel with today’s modern time constraints. We are #2 on Stormrage in Guild Achievement points at 2,580 points - with aspirations of being #1. To meet that goal we are also seeking a strong PvP team for both arenas and RBG’s. As we are brand new to the server, this is your chance to get in on the ground floor on a level playing field. Get in now and lay the groundwork with us for a strong start in Legion. In fact, we’re already prepping for Legion with players on the Legion ALPHA (and our website is even updated with our logo for Legion!) This coming week starting on Tuesday the 9th, is our first official raid night on Stormrage. Our current raiding schedule is: Tuesday: 8:30PM - 11PM est Wednesday: 8:30PM - 11PM est Thursday: 8:30PM - 11PM est You can contact our raid leader Vordune or myself in-game for more info. Check us out on the web at www.heartofredempton.info where you can read up on us and apply online if you prefer. - Slayerprime Leader of the HoRs Slayerprime5 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Veteran in search of mature weekend guild Hey guys I'm a returning experienced player, looking to get into some PVE and PVP activity before Legion with most of my free time on weekends. I'm looking for a mature and active guild with not a lot of members that would take me in. I'd love to be able to do BGs (rated or not) with a guild group and raid the content before the expansion in a weekend by weekend basis. I have 3 level 100 toons with more on the way and all sorts of professions. Feel free to look up achievs and what not, though not many of the good ones are from this xpack. Thanks for reading and send me an in-game mail if you would have me!Akrul0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 11/13 Mythic LF DPS! (Lock/Rogue/Feral/Boomy) <Enigma> US Horde 13/13H, 11/13M HFC Guild Website: www.guildenigma.com • Gazzuk - Gazzuk#1936 (GM) • Yochi - Madesca#1830 (Co-GM) • Jaiydia - Persephone#1793 (Recruitment Officer) -- ABOUT US -- Enigma is an awesome group of people with a dedicated core that wants to down mythic progression bosses but have fun while doing so. We are currently looking for a few more reliable raiders to round out our mythic core roster! We are currently working on mythic Hellfire Citadel progression and are looking for those who would like to join us in pushing our way up the ranks for not only just the end of this expansion, but for the upcoming expansion as well. We are striving to perfect our team to be ready for competitive progression in the upcoming Legion expansion. For simplicity sake I am trying to keep this post rather short so if you would like more in depth info or have any questions about our guild or its history we would prefer a more personal chat with any potential recruits via btag or mumble! Also, if you are applying and come from a different server and need help with your transfer please let us know and we will work something out with you. If our raid times and days fit your schedule and you are looking for a guild to see this expansion through and progress into the next feel free to add some of the battletags below so that we can further discuss the raid program, the environment, and why you should join us :). Some of us also play other games during off nights together so if you are looking for a community we are always happy to acquire people who enjoy playing other games on non-raid nights. -- CURRENT PROGRESSION -- • 13/13H HFC • 11/13M HFC -- RECRUITING -- • RANGED - Warlock - Boomkin • MELEE - Rogue - Feral Druid -- SCHEDULE -- • Raid Days - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday • Raid times (All time zones listed for convenience) - 8-11:30PM PST - 10PM-1:30AM CST - 11PM-2:30AM ESTJaiydia0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 10, 2016 Crimson Order (Guild) The Crimson Order is a guild lead by WoW veterans and we're looking to fill our ranks! We're looking for people 21 years of age and older with a great social attitude that can be dedicated to both guild as a whole and weekend raiding. We're end-game focused but often run fun events like old content for mog, achievements, mounts, etc. We don't plan to be a huge guild, but more than enough for mythic raiding. What you'll find with us is not only a great social and fun community, but also a serious raiding atmosphere! We're looking for level 100 toons (alts are more than welcome) with a serious raid interest. Preferably 710+ ilvl and the willingness to run heroic HFC until our roster is full enough for mythic. As stated above, we're looking for people that are social AND heavily dedicated to raiding. But this is more than a raid team, it's a home. We're very close-knit and have a lot of fun together. We have a Vent server to use for raiding, grouping, or just chatting! We are not looking for fresh raiders or those geared with pvp for ilvl. We're looking for at least some heroic HFC experience. More info: Our raid times: Saturday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Sunday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Hope to hear from you soon! Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Kraath#1904Athidae0 Feb 10, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 You may have seen us tonight... <Brutally Dedicated> is an adult PvP focused guild on the Alliance side of things here at Stormrage. Just tonight we went to the Crossroads....in the BARRENS to trigger some world PvP. But, first, on the way there, we stopped by Booty Bay and started a war with the goblins while aligning with the pirates. A night full of world PvP, Rated Arena PvP, and random group battlegrounds was a blast! Everyone had fun, chat, BS, and enjoy this old game! We stream live fun at www.twitch.tv/gsjoe a few times throughout the night and turn on voice for the PvP. We've had all kinds of things happen. Gold donations, people joining the guild after hearing how fun it is, to some trashtalking while we clear out Crossroads and set our hearthstones in Orgimmar! We soulstone our Shaman. Healthstone? Nah, I got a potion. Hah! Come hang out sometime! BachBachelorlife1 Feb 9, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 delete delete deleteMaelstrum0 Feb 9, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 All you have to do is < RYB >! RYB is a new guild, looking bolster its roster for the upcoming expansion! Currently, we're leveling alts until we fill our roster for raiding. Which, luckily for you, you could fill that spot. Summary New Alliance Reroll guild Active chat server (Vent ; info will be given upon joining) Smaller community PvE and PvP Family like atmosphere (Supportive atmosphere, but able to give each other a good ribbing from time to time) Raid times are Wednesday and Sunday evenings from 7 - 9 EST If this is something that you might be interested in, feel free to add me (Acure#1656) to btag!Elutan48 Feb 9, 2016
Feb 9, 2016 Heroic Raider? Want to Dabble in Mythics? Greetings! AWARE (13/13H) is a heroic progression guild that has wrapped up its progression in Hellfire Citadel, and is looking to pass the time before Legion with a forray into Mythics starting March 5th. This won't be serious progression, and in fact as of right now we probably won't push past Kilrogg. But if getting a taste of Mythics and getting a few gear upgrades sounds good to you then hit us up! EDIT: Forgot to mention that you aren't required to join the guild to participate, so long as you are committed to being there and on-time. Same goes for cross realm. Rowa (wmcarson#1717) will be around all weekend if you want to talk. [NEEDS] We need 1-2 healers and 1-2 DPS to round out a 20 man roster Restoration Shaman Holy Paladin Elemental or Enhancement Shaman Retribution Paladin With a few exceptions, we'll consider anyone that is a good fit. [REQUIREMENTS] Be Mythic ready and take our attempt at Mythic seriously. Despite the fact that we aren't being aggressive progression wise, we ask that raiders respect the team's time and come ready to raid Mythic. That means being fully gemmed, enchanted, etc. That means pre-potting, using flasks, etc. (which we'll provide). That means having solid raid awareness. Other requirements include having a (1) 710ish ilvl, (2) the HFC portion of Legendary Ring completed by March 5th and (3) four piece tier set for your class. If you are missing one or two pieces of tier we'll consider you if you join now, since there is still time to get you that missing piece of tier. We prefer raiders with 9/13+ heroic progression. We might make an exception based off prior raid experience so if you have lower progression but know you are capable of more hit us up. We use Vent, and require the use of DBM, Iskar Assist and other addons as necessary. [ABOUT US] AWARE aims to be as efficient as possible. We aren't serious hardcore and like to have a good time, but we expect everyone to not waste the team's time. Show up on time, show up ready to raid, and have a positive attitude and we'll all get along great :) AWARE is a weekend guild. That means we raid on the weekends. We do understand that from time to time someone will need a Saturday or Sunday off, but if you are going to join our team then take five consecutive Sunday's off then its probably not a great fit for either of us. We also tend to break on major days like Valentines Day and the Super Bowl. AWARE is a Heroic progression guild. So the chances of us going hardcore into Mythics is non-existant. In fact without having been in there yet we see ourselves at 3/13-5/13 mythic progressions when pre-patch hits. We'll also, most likely, resume the Heroic progression mindset when Legion arrives. AWARE is a mature guild; no racism, sexism, etc. We don't have a lot of patience for people making everyone else on the team miserable. [RAID TIMES] Saturday - 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST Sunday - 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST Note: It's still under consideration but we're looking to take a month break before patch hits, to give people a time to chill and enjoy some free time before Legion hits. We'll know more when a launch date is announced. Heroic Raiding (February 2016) We'll continue to work through Heroics during February, looking for those few last pieces of loot and keeping us in raiding form. This will also present a great way for new raiders to integrate with the team and make sure the team has solidified before advancing into Mythics. Mythic Raiding (March 2016) We'll continue to do Heroics, mostly likely omitting the first six or so bosses depending on the team's need for tier/trinkets. That will leave us about 3 hours a week to work on Mythics. [TRIAL PROCESS] Trials are welcome to join us for the first six bosses of Heroic HFC. If the trials performance is on par with the rest of the team then the trial is welcome to keep going through the later bosses. If a trials DPS or constant deaths due to mechanics leads to wipes on later bosses then we might ask the trial to sit out. Trials are given equal chance at loot [LOOT RULES] AWARE follows a MS/OS +1 loot distribution program. The +1 basically means it's round-robin, so one person getting lucky and winning all the rolls doesn't make off with the loot. [FOR MORE INFORMATION] To learn more or to join the team message Rowa at wmcarson#1717Rowa4 Feb 9, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 <CotF> Casual Raiding in Legion Council of the Fallen {CotF} is a newly created guild looking to expand and prepare for raiding Legion. There are currently no classes or roles assigned, we are focused only on planning for Legion and the 'PREvent'. We are purely a casual guild only raiding Fri-Sun with 2 of those days being optional (one for main characters and one for alts) for 2-3 hours at a time usually after 8pm server time. No plans currently exist for raiding HFC content though we have not completely ruled it out, group content is indeed openly welcomed. Nevertheless, we are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this will not be a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild post Legion release. We're looking for people of the same mindset. A short questionaire (14-15 questions) with be orally given over teamspeak (yes please have ts3) to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. -Kabbe GM of {CotF} Charm7#1218Kabbe0 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 Crimson Order (Guild) The Crimson Order is a guild lead by WoW veterans and we're looking to fill our ranks! We're looking for people 21 years of age and older with a great social attitude that can be dedicated to both guild as a whole and weekend raiding. We're end-game focused but often run fun events like old content for mog, achievements, mounts, etc. We don't plan to be a huge guild, but more than enough for mythic raiding. What you'll find with us is not only a great social and fun community, but also a serious raiding atmosphere! We're looking for level 100 toons (alts are more than welcome) with a serious raid interest. Preferably 710+ ilvl and the willingness to run heroic HFC until our roster is full enough for mythic. As stated above, we're looking for people that are social AND heavily dedicated to raiding. But this is more than a raid team, it's a home. We're very close-knit and have a lot of fun together. We have a Vent server to use for raiding, grouping, or just chatting! We are not looking for fresh raiders or those geared with pvp for ilvl. We're looking for at least some heroic HFC experience. More info: Our raid times: Saturday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Sunday: 7-10pm Server Time (EST) Hope to hear from you soon! Athidae#1546 Jassari#1443 Kraath#1904Athidae0 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 (A) Dwarfholm – Stormrage US Guild leader: Fitzray (KaraSmalls#1603) Guild type: Social, Casual, Leveling After a journey of discovery around these Worlds of Warcraft, I’ve decided to make Stormrage my home base. There’s just something satisfying about playing on a high-pop server, so much activity in the world while questing, an active auction house, trade chat and LFG chat always hopping. There’s just one thing missing, a likeminded group of folks to share all of this within a guild setting. Dwarfholm doesn’t have high-end raiding as a goal. The goal is to have a comfortable guild where a player can login and do dailies, run the daily heroic or take part in a LFR(Looking for Raid) with folks they are comfortable spending in game time with. A 35 man Ventrilo server is available and guildies are highly encouraged to use it, not just for group content, but as a home base. Dwarfholm is a place for adult players. If you have children who play the game with you, they are welcome to join with you, but you, the parent, will be held accountable for their actions in guild. Players who use voice chat routinely and understand that political and religious talk, sometimes sports talk, have their place and time, namely, in private channels, are preferred. Abusive language is not tolerated (voice or guild chat); you’ll find yourself out the door with a dwarven boot up yer !@#$ if ya try it. If Dwarfholm sounds like a place you’d like to spend in game time with, contact me. I’m online most nights after 7:00pm EST. Send me a tell, an in game mail or a BNet request: KaraSmalls#1603Fitzray0 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 Any decent PvP guild? My work schedule no longer allows me to participate in any serious raiding. Thought I'd give PvP a shot. Man, what a blast this past week has been. Can't believe I've avoided PvP as long as I have. Makes me want to find a group of like-minded people and really get into it. Availability is mostly weekend nights, occasionally during the week nights as well.Farmindruid0 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 Mythic Blackhand Mount Farm Sign Up Sheet. Weekly Mythic BH sign up sheet: http://goo.gl/forms/G6LDG1wflp Requirements: 715+ Ilev Mythic BH Exp Warcraft logs in 70-99% Available to come even after you've received your mountKateuplifts2 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 8, 2016 Ante Meridiem 12/13 Mythic PM team Recruiting Hey all We do have our regular recruitment thead on the forums but it does include all teams requirements. I am posting independently in order to draw attemtion to my teams needs. We are actively seeking a NON DRUID HEALER and 1/2 DPS ( lock would be amazing! ) We raid Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 7pm until 11pm EST and are currently 12/13 Mythic. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18194085008 That is our regular recruitment thread with some information about the guild itself. Our forums are www.amwow.net and applications will be accepted there in order for the raid leaders to catch up with you and arrange to chat over requirements from both sides. If you are interested then please add me on gucci#1524 and i will be only too pleased to chat with you. If i am not around, you can contact sublime or shockberry in game.Numerical12 Feb 8, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 [A] <Chaotic Serenity> 9/13M LF DPS ... Greetings! <Chaotic Serenity> of Stormrage is looking for like-minded players interested in pushing Mythic progression in a fun, focused, and mature raid environment. What are we looking for: DPS: Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Elemental Shaman Death Knight Rogue Hunter Loot Distribution: We use Loot Council. We are not unfair, if you show up and are reliable, you will get loot. What to expect from us: - Mythic raiding, 3 nights a week. - Active nights outside of raid nights. While we are getting started, we will mostly focus on raiding. However, once we hit our groove, we will have CM nights, BG nights, etc. - Gold making raids if we have the desire, selling Mythic runs for mad cash! - Friday vodka runs. What we expect from you: - Know your class. - Have all raid consumables and seals ready before raid. - Have researched all fights before we get there! - Have BigWigs or DBM, Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, and RCLootCouncil installed and ready to go! - Be active on the guild forums, reading our strategies and knowing what will be happening at the raid. Interested in learning more about us? http://chaoticserenitystormrage.enjin.com/ Contacts: Kultivate (Recruitment) - Zerogravity#1245 Fortyyards (Recruitment) - Constantine#1315 Statty (GM / Raid Leader) - Statty#1124 Chase (Officer) - Chase#11636Kultivate19 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Archimonde sales Hello everyone, We are a group of friends looking for a few more mythic geared players to join our heroic Hellfire Citadel Archimonde carry group. We’d like to see people who are 730+ item level (MUST do 100k hps dps, or 90k hps healing) and are interested in making some gold or are just bored to help us sell heroic Archimonde kills to those who wish to buy them. As a carrier in our group you are, of course, welcome to bring one carry along for yourself. Please note that we usually do these runs in the afternoon (2pm+ PST), concluding in the late evening (depending on how many carriers we have online.) We are currently looking for the following classes / specializations: • Tanks: All classes (However, Death Knight or Monks are preferred.) • Healers/DPS: At this time, we are welcoming those who can play their class extraordinarily to fill these roles. If you have any questions regarding this, please add my battletag: Sunstep#1113 and I’d be more than happy to have a chat to you. If you're looking to be carried for heroic Archimonde for cheap please add Sunstep#1113 Thanks!Sunstep4 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 (A)Looking for a Raiding Guild for Legion Hello! I've just recently decided to switch both servers and factions for legion and now I am looking for a new guild to raid with for legion, I intend to raid heroic and mythic levels of content and have a good deal of experience both tanking and as dps. I am looking to fill a dps role but have the necessary skill set to tank when it is needed. Ideal start time would be roughly 6pm server time, though that is very flexible. As soon as I reach 100 I will be creating logs and begin applying to guilds directly but until then feel free to contact me via in game mail or battle tag, and I can answer any questions or provide links for my old main's logs. Battle tag: MasterPanta#1229Brìnn0 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 Heroic Sale Runs - 300k <Consequence> is now selling Full Heroic HFC Clears! We run on Sundays starting at 9:30pm server time. Your gear will be on reservation. Have a spot for a Prot or Conq Token Class (Int or Strength) for the run on Jan 31 This run will be done on a weekly basis, every sunday. The price is 300k per carry. Add Sabelic#1699 for more information or to schedule in for a run!Sabêlic2 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 LF Weekend Day time raiding guild Title says it all, just coming back.Swìft0 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 7, 2016 LF Mon/Wed/Sunday 10 PM raid guild Hey all im currently looking to get back to maining my paladin and move back into the tanking position. My current available raid nights are Monday-Wednesday-Sunday all starting around 10pm Server. My main is as of right now a balance druid, 3/13 mythic experience. If you want to look him up it is Rorigin on Hyjal.Rorigin0 Feb 7, 2016
Feb 6, 2016 <Guardians of Asgaard>LF Mages11/13H 710+ Hey Guys! <Guardians of Asgaard> 13/13 Normal HFC 10/13 H HFC(semi-hardcore) on STORMRAGE are in need of dedicated raiders to fill out our raid roster for our CORE team! Right now, we are in high demand of Hunters. But please look below and if you see a slot for your class feel free to post. We do accept bench raiders for our team. Tanks: None Healers: Resto Druid (Low) Monk (Low) Disc Priest (Low) Holy Pally (Low) Resto Shammy (Low)Ranged Dps: Hunter(Low) Mage(High) Warlock(Low) Shadow Priest (Low)Melee Dps: Death Knight (Low) Ret Pally(Low) Rogue(Low) Warrior(Low) Enh Shaman(Low) Monk (Low)The raid leaders: We make sure everyone has learnt fights, read up on mechanics and watched videos to ensure a smooth night, from time to time we will also do a touch up on what needs to be worked on and run logs. We pride our raiders with being on time and ready to get some progression down. Raiders are expected to be patient and understanding when it comes to progression bosses.. Bandages will be given out when our heads are constantly banging against walls :P. Additionally,we are also very strict on attendance, therefore leaving half way through raid or not showing up without notice will not be tolerated. However, we do understand that emergencies do happen, all we ask if that you communicate with us and let us know before or after. Raid times and expectations of raiders: We raid on Friday at 12:30am-3:30am and Saturday 12:30am-3:30am. EST. We require people to be on 15-20 minutes prior to get everyone grouped up and ready to go. Raiders should research fights prior to raid to have an idea if they do not understand some of the fights. They should also have flasks, runes, and pots ready before raid begins. The guild bank will always be fully stocked for raiders to use. After heroics, we do plan on continuing over to Mythics and trying a few bosses once we feel comfortable enough with our core group The atmosphere to expect: We are a close bunch of friends who love a little bit of friendly competition, jokes and banter. We love for people to feel like they can be themselves and not feel out of the group. Our banter really has no limits, there has been everything and anything mentioned in guild chat and we prefer it that way. Additionally, we also run mythic instances, dailies and whatever else together to mess around out of raid time. Communication and loot system: We use vent as a voice, require you to have a mic, and be able to communicate with the rest of the guild. The loot system for now will be MS>OS depending on your attendance. Thankyou very much for reading this! If you have any other questions/concerns please find myself or the GM ingame or reply on here. Our Btags are: BritCrumpet#1174 (Co-Gm) CptSlipyFist#1497 (GM)Caraleena3 Feb 6, 2016