Stormrage

Feb 13, 2015 Drwho's Warlords GDKP runs For any of you that remember my GDKP runs back in Wrath, we had a lot of fun and success in those runs, including full ICC25 clears, with up to 10 heroic mode kills per run. Sadly, those runs came to an end and GDKP in general died off on Stormrage. Warlords of Draenor is here and I am starting the GDKP runs again. I am aiming for 25-30 people per raid and while Warlords allows for more flexible raid makeup, number and style, I will still be aiming for a fairly well balanced setup, in class and spec, to try and make sure there enough people to bid on gear that drops and have some competition. Raid Times: The GDKP runs will be done on Friday nights, from 9:00pm to 1:00am server time. The following GDKP Rules will be in effect for all raids: 1.) All boss drops and epic trash mob drops (including profession patterns, if any) will be auctioned off using the GDKPd add-on (minimum bid is 1000g, bid increments of 100g). All bids will be made using the GDKPd add-on or by typing a bid amount in raid chat. All gold from loot auctions is placed in a gold pot. At the end of the raid, the gold pot is split evenly between all raid members in attendance at the end of the raid. 2.) Raid members can bid on any item, regardless of spec... basically, anything goes. 3.) Highest bidder wins the item and pays the loot master immediately. Loot master trades the loot item to the winner at same time. 4.) You must have the gold on you at the time of winning... if you win an item and don't have the gold with you to pay the loot master, you will be removed from the raid. You will also forfeit your share of the gold pot. 5.) All GDKP run invites are done via the in-game calendar. Confirmed raid spots will be posted in the calendar event each week (at least 24 hours before raid start time). If you accept an invite and are given a confirmed spot for that week's GDKP run, you are expected to show up (on time). If you do not show up for the raid or are late to the raid, your spot will be given to another person and you will likely not get a confirmed spot in the future. If you are given a confirmed raid spot and are unable to make the raid, please decline on the calendar invite and let me know in-game, so that I can find a replacement for you immediately. If you are set as Standby in the calendar invite, please still be online prior to raid start time, as you may still get a spot if someone else does not show up. 6.) Consistent raid attendance and good performance will be rewarded with future confirmed spots in GDKP runs. 7.) Performance in each raid will be evaluated. Poor performance may, and likely will, result in you being replaced in future GDKP runs. If your performance during a raid is detrimental to the raid's progress (very poor healing/dps/tanking or making same mistakes over and over), the GDKP coordinator and raid leader may replace you in the middle of the raid. This will result in the forfeiture of your split of the gold pot. 8.) If you need to leave the raid early for any reason, you will forfeit your share of the gold pot. This is the only fair thing to do... your share of gold pot will be used as an incentive to bring in a replacement, allowing the raid to continue. 9.) Complaining and flat out arguing with the GDKP coordinator or raid leader over these rules will result in you being replaced in the raid, as well as forfeiture of your split of the gold pot. If you agree to these rules and are interested in being added to the list and considered for a spot in the GDKP runs, please reply to this post or send me (Drwho) or Drak an in-game mail or whisper. General requirements for being considered are: Must be on Stormrage server... no cross-realm characters allowed (cannot trade gold cross-realm). Must download, install and enable the GDKPd add-on Must have minimum iLevel 640 gear average Know your class and be able to perform at optimal levels. LFR experience of each wing is required, to ensure you have at least seen the fights and know what the mechanics are. Must be able to stay for the entire duration of the raid. Must have gold to spend and be ready and willing to spend it. NOTE: There is no entry fee to come to my GDKP runs. Again, if you are interested in being added to the list and considered for a spot in the GDKP runs, please reply to this post or send me (Drwho) or Drak an in-game mail or whisper.Drwho80 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 Looking for the person with the name <Carmen> I doubt any of you people know me but I've decided to return to Stormrage. Now that I'm back and since I didn't keep my name, I'm looking for the person who has it. If somehow that person is on the forums AND they are willing to sell me the name, reply to the post or send an in-game whisper or mail to Montolivo or Pallyrific. Thanks!Carmen1 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 <Without Equal> Recruiting Raiders & Casuals Easy going mature guild that believes in being patient, learning the fights and succeeding as a guild. Our raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 9:30-12:00 server time. We are currently looking for additional healers and dps to fill our ranks. We also encourage all types of casuals to join; whether pvp orientated, running old content, clearing dungeons, leveling alts, or just doing what you enjoy doing in WoW. If you are interested please message me, or one of our officers/guild leader: Participle Daminirocks LovehandlessCiarán0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 [A]<Graphic> recruiting For Weekend Raiding <Graphic> Alliance Guild on Stormrage is recruiting for weekend raiding CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US, BEFORE YOU TRANSFER RAID TIMES: Sat 9:00pm - 11:00pm / Sun 9:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Eastern Time). ABOUT US: A close knit team who is focused on progression raiding for those on a limited schedule. We know real life obligations will take priority from time to time. Most of our raiders are parents and hold jobs with various demands and it's understood that these things take priority and won't be held against you. WHAT WE WANT IS: - Near perfect attendance (life happens! If possible, please let us know in advance). - Mature, Team Player with positive attitudes - Ability to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism. REQUIREMENTS: Must have mumble (don't have to talk but need to be able to hear us on mumble) Need to have knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism Be on time and ready for raid events Adults only, 21+ please (for core raiding team) but all can apply. IN SEARCH OF: We are looking for a couple of dedicated healers, tanks, and a few DPS to fill our main raid group. The spots are open, make them yours. Although we are open to all, we really could use some: Shammy's (DPS, HEALS) Monks (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Druids (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Priests (DPS) Death Knights (TANK, DPS) Mages Rogues CONTACT US: To Apply, please send in-game messages to: Flintnor, Chalysta, Willowe, Khazore or Freekness. Email - WowguildGraphic at gmail.com for more info BTag - extrapilate#1151 Or message me ingame emailFreekness0 Feb 13, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Alter Egos Recruiting Skilled Players <Alter Egos> is an adult 25 man progression focused raiding guild . We have a great core group of competent players and are looking for a few more to round out our Mythic raiding team Raiding- Currently 7/7H We are a semi hardcore progression guild. We raid Wed and Thurs 8-11pm EST. We are PROGRESSION focused Currently Recruiting- A skilled Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Warrior, Hunter We are looking for competent player's behind the keyboard. We are seeking players who will understand what we are trying to accomplish and mesh well with the guild, If you are looking for new home check out our website and fill out an application. http://aesr.enjin.com/home You can also contact me through Real ID Oldtimer#1881 Sált14 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 <D'Gentlemen> LF Raiders & PVPers! D’Gentlemen is looking to expand both its Raid and RBG teams! We are made up of friendly PVE and PVPers, who like to play together and tackle all that WoW has to offer. Current Raid Needs: 2 non-Paladin Tanks, 1 Disc Priest, non-plate DPS Raid Content: Regular & Heroic currently, Mythic in the future Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday, 8-10:30 PM EST (Server) Raid Officers: Acesò, Spánkntank About our raid team: Our guild has been raiding since vanilla WoW. We have been both semi-hardcore and casual in past content, and have found a happy median with the new Flex Raid system. We do not have strenuous requirements, but you must be geared to current content, be able to listen, follow directions, and play your team role well. We look to continue our WOD success in both Regular and Heroic content by adding key teammates. Our hope is to put together a solid team to tackle Mythic content in the future. We use the Personal Loot system in the early stages of content and switch to Master Loot as everyone gears up to best distribute it to those in need. If you are interested in joining our team, or want more information, please contact any guildies in-game, or contact an officer directly through battle.net at Aceso#1648. Current PVP Needs: 1-2 Healers, 1 Boomkin, 1 FDK PVP Content: RBGS & Arenas RBG Schedule: Sunday, flexible ~2-5:00 PM EST (Server) PVP Officers: Elandriel, Zandalay, Wakatu, Acesò About our RBG team: We’ve always PVPed together, but just started RBGing as a guild. We have 2k experience and a solid core of 5-6 players who regularly Arena together throughout the week. As we continue into the season, we want to add 1-2 non-Druid healers, 1 Boomkin, and 1 Frost DK to solidify our team. Aside from being PVP geared, you must be able to listen, follow directions, and play your team role well. If you are interested in joining our team, or want more information, please contact any guildies in-game, or contact an officer directly through battle.net at Kobori#1388. Happy Hunting!Elandriel4 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Please Delete I did something stupidIsoris2 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 7/7H 7/10N LFM N&H BRF spriest/boom/mage/etc <DVS GAMING> US-STORMRAGE 7/7N, 7/7H, 4/10N (heroic & mythic bound) Currently Recruiting: Boomkin Shadow Priest Warlock Mage Hunter DK Raid Times: T/W/Thurs 7:45pm to 11:30pm EST Visit http://www.dvsgaming.org Check out our guild page by clicking the Games dropdown menu. Read about us, and if it works for you, get in contact with one of us. Contact us: Valgäsm (btag: valbot1982#1432) Rëzz (btag: Grenan#1274) *Serious inquiries only. We are building a solid team, and want solid players.Valgäsm0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 <Alliance Labor Union> Recruiting! First, thanks for even opening up this thread and taking a look! Secondly, here’s our super-duper recruit message (revel in it with awe!): Does your Commander attach your check to the ceiling fan on payday? He has 'bath' only every other Tuesday on his personal calendar? He wont pay to relocate your favorite mount? Healthcare plan doesnt cover new captured pets? Join Alliance Labor Union! But really …it's always difficult to express the type of guild you want to be, because it ends up flourishing one way or another. You might plan to be a raiding guild, and it ends up being more PVP. You might plan to be a social guild, but it turns out you have a lot of introverts. <Alliance Labor Union> is new (to recruiting), but the players aren't new. We're a group of 5 friends looking to expand our circle. Right now we're into PVP, but a couple of us have expressed wanting to raid (we've raided in previous expansions and enjoyed it). What we're really looking for are people who enjoy hanging out at night (we're mostly on 5pm - 2am EST), running new content, farming old content to unlock mounts and pets, and just have a fun time while BS-ing the whole way through with clearly delusional shenanigans in guild chat or vent. We are all adults (28+) and would prefer to recruit people around the same ages (25+). A key position I’m really looking for is a Raid leader (who will be in charge of putting together the raid team). While I’ve raided in the past and its easy to learn the fights from countless videos online, I find I am too nice, so I need someone who can kind of be a #!@%@!*% but not too dickish (does someone like this even exist?). Basically someone who understand raiding involves lots of wipes, but can also make sure if someone is ‘weak’ in the group that they either get better or move along. I am not good at that. So, if you are, and are willing to recruit a team together to lead, send me an in-game (or here) message! Also looking for people who just want to hang out, not necessarily raid, and have a good time. If you’re hilarious and want a laid back guild, please message me (or post here). We all love to act way younger than our ages (without delving into immaturity or drama). If you like PVP, join us! If you like to run old content and achieve wh%re, join us! If you want to find a small group of friendly gamers without the 58 guild chat messages going at one time, join us! Message me in-game: asillygirl#1462Täsha0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Get Offended is Recruiting! we are currently looking for Pally - Holy Shammy - Ele Shammy - Enhanced Rogue Hunter we raid saturday and sunday Saturday- 9PM-1AM EST with a 830PM form Sunday-9PM-12AM EST with a 830PM form - Expectations of Raiders - Kill bosses get phat lewts and have fun slaughtering all the helpless NPC's. Know that your opinion does matter to the raid so speak up when you feel you need to. Raid start time is at 21:00 and ends at 02:00 on Saturday and starts at 21:00 and ends at 00:00 on Sunday. Be on 30 Minutes prior to raid start time if possible. Remember "To be on time is to be late. To be early is to be on time.". Fighting with raiders during raid is unacceptable by ALL members. No drugs before, or during raid or you will be benched for the week. (this is only put in as an incentive to raid with a clear mind, and obviously MEDICINE is exempt from this) Full enchants and gems must be done before raid begins, and you may NOT leave to do these things mid-raid. DBM or any other raid encounter addon is required by all raiders. Due to us being a semi-hardcore raid group, everyone is expected to at least know fights prior to coming into the raid. Meaning no last minute "Let me watch the video fast.". If you have a profession and a fellow raider requires an enchant, cut, or what have you, it's expected that you at least be willing to help them out quick. Raid will have one raid break in the middle of our raid time. This can change depending on how the group is doing at the time. Outside of raid make us look good with proper behavior amongst the guildies & non-guildies. Notification to ONE of the 3 raid leaders is required if there will be an absence with at least 24 hours notification If notification is not given ending result will be determined overall by group consensus. any other questions feel free to comment below or PM me in game at Brauly#1449 or Shivanii#1728 hope to hear from some of you soon!Brauly0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 676 R-Shammy LF late night Tue/Wed/Thur guild I am currently looking for a guild that is late night (11pm server or later) that is semi-hardcore progression. Looking for a guild that will be progressing into Mythic content in the near future. Not going to go into all kinds of raiding experience and details. Pretty simple - Quick learner, not to much of a baddie, - Add B-tag for any questions. Elementas#1953Shammala1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 669 Arms Warrior LF 2 day Raiding guild Armory is bugged sadly, but I'm a 669 arms warrior. Hey, I'm looking for a 2 day raiding guild starting around 8 to 9 pm Eastern Time. I am reliable, on time, and friendly and have my leg ring progress to where it should be. Thanks!Impalex3 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Hello Hello Stormrage, I am rerolling here and I am looking for a mature adult guild that I will eventually be able to raid in once or twice a week. If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great!Zultrina1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Guild merger? Any decent guilds having trouble with attendance? I have a small group of raiders looking for a new home. 2 Ret pally (670/675) 1 Demo Lock (680) 2 Boomkin (675/670) 1 Fury Warr (674) 1 Prot War (674) 1 Resto Sham (674) 1 Resto Druid (676) Real ID Arkelem#1685Arkelem12 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 <Flagged for Awesome> ([1/7]M [4/10]H) Flagged for Awesome is recruiting for its core team for Heroic and Mythic BRF progression! We are currently recruiting Healers (Shaman or Druid and Monk pref) and DPS (Boomkin, Enhance Shaman, Monk, and other exceptional dps). All other exceptional players will be considered! Raid times are Mon/Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST. For more information or if interested send a whisper or mail to the following characters: Mísato (alt code is 161) Pomper Luvdots Tyciss DathunterdoeMísato5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] <Red Shirts> is recruiting. Redshirt (Urban Dictionary) Expendable characters. Usually say one line or less before being killed in a plot-convenient manner. Most often seen in classic 60's Trek. "Oh no, that Redshirt just fell down the bottomless pit." "Damn, find me another one." ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Just in case someone didn't know the reference :) So we currently can't quite field enough regular members to fill our raiding team with at least 10 people. So we'd like to make sure we have at least 10 people each week for raiding and the right combination of backups so if a Tank or Healer can't make it, we have a fill in without finding someone out of guild. For Guild membership we require the following: 1, "Take one for the team." - You go check out that strange noise down the dark hallway. We'll wait right back here. 2. "Those of Questionable Maturity." - We know you're just misunderstood. We like it that way. 3. "Tired of not having anyone around to write a eulogy for me." - See, who better to write about you than professional Red Shirts? So here is some information about out guild: Guild Composition - Most of our core group either works together or have been friends or are roommates. We do have a couple of very long time members still with us. This is a very low drama guild and we intend to keep it that way. Casual - Be it raiding, questing, leveling, old content, dungeons or heroics we all have lives and jobs and can only play once we've drugged and/or "temporarily relocated" our family and friends. Central Standard Time - Raids will be on Fridays sometime between 8 pm and 8:30 pm and run to somewhere between 11 pm and midnight. There may be some timing exceptions, but that will be the general expectation. Follow up raids will be Saturday or Sunday in the afternoon or evenings and run for 2 to 3 hours. Loot - Loot will be set for personal for the first 3 or 4 weeks of new content and we'll evaluate what distribution looks like and if we are getting a lot of repeat items we will change it to Master Loot with Item Distribution via GL. Guild Chat - It's mostly family friendly, though in the later hours of the evening it can become less so. That is when there is guild chat. As a smaller guild, you don't get pages and pages of it to sift through all the time. So, while we would love to have a group of 20 or more to raid with, we need to get a solid core group, so our priority (at a minimum) is: 1. A tank/DPS who is willing to switch back and forth on given weeks as needed if we fall short of a primary tank. A DK or Paladin would be our first picks. 2. a DPS/Healer who would be willing to switch back and forth on given weeks as needed if we fall short of a primary healer. 3. 1 or 2 Backup DPS for when people can't show up regularly. I should note we actually have no primary hunters at all. Obviously we can flex higher than that, so the more the merrier. With the exception of these kind of players: The drama kings and queens, the loot hogs, the troublemakers, the totally insane ones, the creepy ones and the angry ones. I realize this only leaves like 4 or 5 people all total, but you know, what can you do?Xhanatos10 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] LF smaller Casual/Social Guild Hey all, since the release of WoD, I've basically went casual because my job requires most of my free time. So I've stopped raiding, and thus stopped trying to find a raiding guild. I'm currently in a mass guild, basically just everyone and anyone is in the guild. I'm looking for a smaller guild that has a nice community. I don't have much time to raid, but if you have a free spot on a raid night and I'm on, I would love to pug in. TL;DR - I'm looking for a small community guild, it can have a raid team or not, but I won't be raiding.Xtrm5 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 [A] Rising Tide-Stormrage 2/7 M HM Late Night Rising Tide (7/7H, 2/7M) is a semi-hardcore late night raiding guild looking for exceptional raiders to bolster our raid team. Our doors are always open to those who show exceptional talent or just enjoy good company and a few laughs (typically most active in the evening/night hours). CONTACT INFORMATION Reigningfury#1865 Defiantsoul#1155 Nom#1441 http://risingtidestormrage.enjin.com/ GENERAL REQUIREMENTS Have a positive attitude and be respectful of fellow guild members Be able to take constructive criticism gracefully Help out fellow guild members when you're able RAID TEAM Our main raid group made its raiding debut in Patch 5.4 as a ragtag band of players from all corners of the server (and beyond). RAIDING REQUIREMENTS 655+ Item Level Always look to improve your performance as a raider Must have excellent understanding of your class's mechanics Must have the ability to adapt to new boss mechanics/strategies Be willing to look up fights in advance for progression nights Even when times are rough, keep a level head RAID TIMES Tue: 9:00pm-12:00am PST (12:00am-3:00am EST) Wed: 9:00pm-12:00am PST (12:00am-3:00am EST) Sun: 9:00pm-12:00am PST (12:00am-3:00am EST) RECRUITMENT We are currently in need of the following classes/roles: Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk DPS: Balance Druid, Warlock Other classes/specs are welcome to apply. We are always looking for players who show drive and skill. Please visit our guild website and fill out an application, or contact one of us through battle tag (all listed above)Reigningfury15 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Trading Tabard Of Light bringer read Desc. Hello there, I am looking to trade my Tabard Of the Light Bringer that is currently on Stormrage Alliance. For one on Illidan Horde. If you have one or are interested please add my Battle Tag: Xinc#1443. Thanks and have a good day. Best Regards, Taira.Tairã1 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Heritage 7/7 H 1/7 M 1/10 H Core Spots Avail. Heritage is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are focused on moving forward with our core raiding team. However, slots are still open in our core team. Expect to enjoy your raiding experience with us, while also downing content. Our Goal: - We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild as stated above. We enjoy our fun but also would like raids and raiders to take raiding seriously. Adhere to the schedule, punctuality is important, but have fun. Core Spots Available: Warlock H Pal MW/WW Monk Ele/Enh Sham *Any exceptional players will also be considered regardless of class/role* (There is a two-three day trial period) Schedule: - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9-12 SERVER time. *Possibly moving to 10-1* When BRF comes out. Unsure. *Everyone is encouraged to apply. However, a raiding spot is never guaranteed..* Applying: The best way to get ahold of us is via our Bnets. Send requests to 2+ players please. If one of these players are not available message any player in-game and they should be able to answer any basic questions. Serinety (GM) - Jumpshot#1104 Annúnakí (Co-GM) - Gleathus#1614 Tancelin - (Core Raider/Recruiter) - Warrior51#1367 Lamßorghini - (Core Raider/Recruiter) - Lamborghini#1778 Heavénsent - (Core Raider/Recruiter) - Heavensent#1696 Progression: 7/7 H 1/7 M 1/10 H Core Raiders: - Be on time, 9:01 is not on time. - Flasks/Food provided, typically mats are given to the players who craft/cook for us. - Know The Fights, in and out. We do explain them (DO NOT USE THIS AS A CRUTCH). - Are not deaf. - Perform at 110% for every attempt, every day. - Play in your optimal spec. DPSing as what you enjoy and what is best are two very different things. Loot: - We currently run a NBFG system until we have our full 20/20 for Mythic. We will then switch to EPGP. BRF will also be EPGP. -- We understand real life comes first, that is what differs us from a hardcore guild. We take our raid seriously and you should as well. You do not show up to work drunk, high or unprepared, do not do it here. It is not tolerated. All of our members are over the age of 18. Unless you are phenomenal we intend to keep it like that. Good luck, we hope to see you in our raid team.Lamßorghini10 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 Casual raiding guild, Tue/Sun 7:30-10:30 Looking for a few members to round out our raid team for BRF, potentially open to a guild merger. [About] Silent Legion is a fairly casual guild that raids twice a week. We are looking to progress through normal and heroic BRF and possibly mythic if we get the numbers to do so. Everyone in the guild is 18+ and it has a fairly mature environment. We use ventrilo. Anyone is welcome as long as you are willing to learn. [Raid times] Wed / Sun 730PM - 1030PM EST If interested PST or send mail to Osher / Jeffbridges / mizerok / gnashir on Stormrage.- USNeuroecon0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 @ Improvise how can you tolerate having ninja looters in your guild like Elecharm-stormrage, or is that a guild just for ninja looters?Flarez0 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 12, 2015 672 Mage looking for progression guild. I can raid every night except Friday and Saturday. My availability is 7pm till midnight. Thank you.Stormbind6 Feb 12, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 LF RDPS ( 9/10N 3/7H BRF) <Hit It Like You Mean It> (2/7M Highmaul & 9/10N BRF) is a casual but progression-oriented guild. Hit It Like You Mean It was formerly Hands of Fate on Icecrown and has been raiding consistently since the first tier of Wrath of the Lich King. We have two mandatory raid nights per week and a third (occasionally used) optional night when enough people are available to utilize it: Tuesday 9:00pm until 12:30am Eastern Thursday 9:00pm until 12:30am Eastern Optional: Sunday 9:00pm until 12:30am Eastern We are seeking exceptionally talented damage dealers with high levels of raid awareness and the dedication required to succeed for our progression-oriented raid team. While we view ourselves as a casual guild where real life takes priority, we still expect our raid members to prove their worth. We have a no-excuses policy for raid performance and expect all of our raiders to make the effort required to improve with every raid. Strong preference for Elemental Shaman Boomchicken with or w/o resto OS Please visit us at the URL below for more information or to fill out an application (all applications are private). http://www.hititlikeyoumeanit.net/ [/ul] [ul]Dragonspáwn23 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Space Race> 3/7M 9/10H is Recruiting! <Space Race> is currently looking for experienced raiders! Our guild is comprised mainly of players who have raided with each other in one form or another since Burning Crusade as well as the majority having played since Vanilla. While a tight-knit group, we are extremely accepting of new and exceptional players, and want you to take part in our Mythic progression in preparation for BRF! We are currently 3/7M 9/10H, and looking for you to come join in our progression! Our raid times are: T-Th 10pm-1am EST While primarily looking for dps, any and all interested parties are welcome to apply at http://spacerace.shivtr.com/ Contact one of our officers in-game for any inquiries you may have: Verkun - Dramin#1381 Vindiee - Vindi#1192 Dorkman - XenoPala#1811 Naturalightt - Naturalight#1420Dorkman41 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] Anyone Need Healer Fill for BRF Today? Title says it all. I, a 663 rDruid, am looking to raid Normal or Heroic BRF today (02/11/2015) with a group that plans to clear a larger portion of the raid. I have had experience with BRF, have AoTC, and will try my best to help the group succeed. I will be available to play from 5 PM EST. Additionally, I am looking for a 2-a-week raiding guild/group that strives to perform at their best, constantly try to improve, but only raids twice a week (pref. T/Th, but am available M/T/Th regularly).Hotsanddots2 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] 667 Resto Druid LF Weekend Guild ID: texastitan48#1491 I am 7/7 H and 2/10 H I have been raiding since TBC. I have all voice chats, and im okay with all loot choices Im a football/soccer coach and my schedule is very busy during the week. Whisper me if you have any questions.Tarben4 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 673 2/7M boomy/resto lf guild Hey all as title says ;) Lf a guild as I have just transferred to stormrage. I am 2/7M and able to link logs if needed. Leave a note here or in game and I'll get in contact with ya. Prefer raid times from 6pm ish est to 12pm est. Thanks ;)Iamtaiboogie14 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Guilds with 21+ age requirement? Anyone have the names of a few guilds with a 21+ age requirement I can apply to? I have been gone for about three years and enjoyed my scroll of resurrection, so plan on playing for 2015. I'm a young professional and would like to join a guild with a 21+ age requirement or at least 18+. I understand age doesn't equal maturity but I believe it to be a functioning filter. :)Veseera3 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 651 Ret Pally LF H/M guild Greetings, I am currently seeking out a raiding guild with interest/experience in heroic and mythic raiding. At the start of this expansion, I was in a different raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow, but attendance was poor and there were too many fights between members that the guild eventually fell apart. This is why my ilvl is so low :( I have since transferred to Stormrage and would like to be a part of a competent raid group. I am a quick learner and have been reading up on fights, and I believe if given the chance, I would not disappoint. I am unable to raid the following nights: Friday & Saturday I have TeamSpeak, Mumble, and Vent. Feel free to contact me here or on Bnet: Tifone#1636 Thank you for your consideration <3Tifone0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 661 Moonkin and 649 Feral LF raiding guild Hi guys! We're both relatively new to the game (joined half way through mop) and haven't raided seriously with a guild before.We're looking to join and commit myself to a guild ATM (: have tons of time on hand, so I can raid basically at any schedule. I can put out from 19-24k dps and feral can put out at least 16k+. We have pugged 6/7N and 3/7H. We are ready to transfer to any alliance sided server! edit: just pugged to 5/7H and got a few gear for the feral. now 661 and 649.Keikeily8 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 648 Ilvl Holy Pally lf progression guild. I have past experience raiding heroic modes/challenge modes/etc. Just looking for a competent guild capable of Mythic. I can raid any day of the work after 6pm. Thanks.Nn15 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Hallowed> (6/7M HM,9/10H BRF) Hallowed is a progression minded Mythic guild, coming out of a great MoP experience. The vast majority of our raiders perform at a very high level, so we are seeking competitive players that are willing and able to add to our standing as a guild. If you feel you are up to the challenge, then we would love for you to app at hallowed-guild.com Highmaul Prog: 6 / 7 Mythic BRF Prog: 9/10 Heroic Raid Times: Tue (7-10pm CST), Fri / Sat (7-11pm CST)El1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A] 670 Rdruid Looking for Raiding Guild Hey guys, my guild's raid broke apart and I am looking for a new guild to raid with. My availability is Tues/Wed or Thurs/ Sunday from 7-1030 central time. Just looking for a solid group of players (preferably a raid size of 15+ that is looking to do Mythic) Leave a reply here or message my druid on Magtheridon. Thanks!Hep3 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 669 Boomkin LF Progression Guild[Ally] Okay so here's the situation. This druid is in tight with a guild of friends that aren't up for tons of progression, I don't want to leave them, so I got in touch with a guy on Stormrage that invited me to join them, so i began leveling a new Balance Druid. That guy then told me that I'm not in for a spot anymore. The toon is currently 63 and hopefully 100 within the week. Basically I'm looking for a Progression guild that is willing to accept me currently and help gear this toon up. I know all Blackrock fights and have pugged a few. I'm completely serious here, so only serious progression guilds.Keynad5 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A]<Misanthropic> Mon,Tues 8pm-11pm ST <Misanthropic> is an alliance raiding guild on Stormrage formed at the end of MOP. We are a merged core of three strong and effective raid groups. Many of our players have raided together for 5+ years. We are, and always have been an extremely stable group who have continually progressed through the content put before us. We are 7/7H and 1/7M Highmaul 5/10 Blackrock Foundry and looking to push deeper into Heroics & Mythic progression. Our adult-only, close-knit roster will allow you the comfort of raiding with like-minded and interesting players. Our strong drive to progress though content has found us deep in the jaws of Heroic/Mythic modes each Xpack Blizzard offers. For players who itch to spill blood in the Arenas and Rated battlegrounds, we have many players who have achieved their 2.2K Arena and Battleground Ratings, all though we do not have a scheduled time for these events they do happen often and will continue to happen more as the Xpack continues. We promote a competitive atmosphere and encourage anyone to apply even if your class isn't specifically listed below... Current Needs : Shaman - Ele Druid - Moonkin Monk -closed Hunter- Any Spec Paladin - Holy Warrior - DPS Priest - Closed Rogue - Closed Warlock - Closed Death Knight - Closed Mages - Closed Not currently recruiting any tanks. Raid Schedule : Tues, Wed, (8:00PM – 11:00PM Server time) Friday is Alt runs. Loot Distribution : Loot is done with "Masterlooter" Mainspec over Offspec /roll 1-100 highest roll wins. What We Expect : - Are capable of playing your main spec and an off-spec as needed - Able to take constructive criticism. - Gear is up to par for current content, and you know how to chant, gem. - Reliable! Our schedule isn't demanding, and as such you are expected to give advanced warning if unable to make it. We realize real life over raids happens. - Motivated. We don't expect to explain every boss to you when progression hits, and you should already know what needs to be done. Contact & Apply: You can apply to <Misanthropic> on our website @ http://misanthropic-stormrage.enjin.com For further information: Cernaco, Ariah, Electrifying, Yonks or Whokid we will be happy to answer any other questions you may have in-game! If you are looking to experience our raid tactics or core group, feel free to tune in and meet us @ http://www.twitch.tv/thehashbringer Tues, Wed, (8:00PM – 11:00PM Server time) Friday is Alt runsWhokid2 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 NINJA LOOTER Aldinach-Stormrage Team Bro GM Posted loot rules MS>OS. Asked for rolls. LOST THE ROLL. Then took the loot. LOOK OUT for this NINJA. Have screenshots to prove it as well as recording in VENT saying he does it all the time so deal with it.Js5 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 <Goon Squad> New raiding guild! Hello there, Goon Squad is a new guild working on getting recruiting and progression off the ground. We currently raid 1 night a week on Sundays @ 8:00 PM PST. Exploring the idea of adding a second night and new times based on demand/availability. Normal: 6/7 Heroic 1/7 Mythic: Coming soon! We're a small group of friends who have been raiding together for many years. Our group might appeal to you if you don't have much time during the week to raid, but you'd still like a chance at seeing Heroic/Mythic content + want to be with a guild from the ground up. Send Batemin an in-game tell/mail if you have any questions, or would like to join! You can just tag along on our raids to try us out if you're unsure. See ya!Batemin18 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 663 I'll Brew master LFG H HM Currently lfg for heroic highmaul. Have experience on 6/7 heroic with Imp at 1% several times and seems can't get it cleared. Need a solid group to get this clear and move on to BRF. Availability is flexible, got a lot of free time. Currently on a guild of friends that are still on normal difficulty.Hyperchuck0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Arms DPS - Skilled player LF raiding guild To keep it short, I'm an experienced raider looking for a raiding guild that raids after 8pm EST on the week-days. I do not and will not raid on Friday or Saturday, but I'm perfectly able on Sunday. My old raiding guild disbanded after a couple of friends quit the game, leaving me guildless. I've rerolled from a 662 Mage that was my main until I decided to go a different route and reroll into this Warrior that I've quickly geared up (currently 644 after one week). I've shelved my Mage completely and will be devoting all my main raiding on this Warrior. My Mage's armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Crowsef/advanced Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!Croxite0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 668warr-668 pally LF raiding guild I am dps he is prot and ret, willing to play both, we have 3/7m xp and 7/10h xp, We also have plenty of xp from previous tiers. Would prefer at least 2/7m and 4/10h + Post here if you may be interested in us and I will get with you as soon as possible, thanks!Juggarnaut1 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Experinced Rogue Looking for Raiding Guild Hi i am looking for a Semi-Casual Raiding guild to progress with and hopefully be able to move to current content.My Item level right now is 640 and i am pretty flexible with my schedule i would preferable want to raid at night possibly 8-11 EST 2-3 days a week. Contact in-game for any information you may need i am on alot.Nexendia0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 Raiding twinks, old content progression People of stormrage lend me your ears and let us venture back to our roots. Remember the good old days of wow raiding, the epic boss fights, the loot wasnt just handed to you, and you had to develop a bond with a guild to actually progress. I am attempting to reboot this idea, i want to create a guild that will play level 70 toons (obviously locking the experience gain at 70) and raid old content. No pvp or heirloom gear, we start as a team from scratch, heroic dungeons and raids to gear up only!. we progress as a team and no one above the raid level will be in the guiild (this is to prevent being run through by higher leveled alts or mains, We work as a team)!. I have seen this done across many realms and this idea interests me, and hell theres no wait for progression, if we finish the tier content at our level and have done all we can do, we simply hit the next expansion level cap and begin there, I would be very interested in beginning this project and would love and participants. I will give this post about 30 days for the trial period, if it picks up i will carry out this idea, if it dies i will give up this dream. Message me in game or repond on this forum thread. chiveswow#1918Duroke0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 WTS: Outland Rep items and Beast Hides/Scraps Following items for sale. They provide rep with the faction(s) indicated: Note: Sale prices are below AH prices as of 9 Feb 2015, but could fluctuate on a daily basis. These are for Scryer Rep/Aldor Rep in Shattrah: Firewing Signet - 105: 1 gold each, or 75 gold for all. Mark of Sargeras - 220: 30 silver each, or 55 gold for all. Sunfury Signet - 243: 243: 1 gold each, or 180 gold for all. Fel Armament - 20: 10 gold each, or 175 gold for all. Arcane Tome - 10: 12 gold each, or 100 gold for all. Mark of the Kil'jaeden - 117: 75 silver each, or 75 gold for all. Mark of the Illidari - 104: 7 silver each, 6 gold for all. These are for Cenarion Expedition rep in Zangarmarsh: Unidentified Plant Parts: 488: 25 silver each, or 115 gold for all. These are for Sporeggar Rep in Zangarmarsh: Fertile Spores - 73: 2 gold 50 silver each, or 165 gold for all. Bog Lord Tendril - 54: 50 silver each, or 22 gold for all. Glow Cap - 58: 25 silver each, or 11 gold for all. Lower Shattrah City rep: Arakkoa Feather - 175: 1 gold 50 silver each, or 225 gold for all. These are for Sons of Hodir Rep in Stormpeak: Relic of Ulduar - 331: 25 silver each, or 75 gold for all. Price for all items 1279 gold, if you take it all, I'll drop the price to 1100 gold for everything. On another note, I also have 384 Raw Beast Hides and 1313 Raw Beast Hide Scraps for sale. The Beast Hide is for sale for 1 gold 25 silver each; the scraps at 10 silver each. Totals are: 480 gold for all the hides; 131 gold for all the scraps - or 550 gold total for all the scraps and the hides. Send in-game mail to goldiehawk with totals and price. I'll check her throughout the day (she's my bank/ah girl) and will COD it to you.Falconx0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 [A-Stormrage] Graphic, Open Recruiting <Graphic> Alliance Guild on Stormrage is recruiting for weekend raiding CROSS REALM TRIAL WITH US THIS TUESDAY, BEFORE YOU TRANSFER RAID TIMES: Sat 9:00pm - 11:00pm / Sun 9:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Eastern Time). ABOUT US: A close knit team who is focused on progression raiding for those on a limited schedule. We know real life obligations will take priority from time to time. Most of our raiders are parents and hold jobs with various demands and it's understood that these things take priority and won't be held against you. WHAT WE WANT IS: - Near perfect attendance (life happens! If possible, please let us know in advance). - Mature and positive attitudes - Team player - Ability to follow instructions and be open to constructive criticism. REQUIREMENTS: Must have mumble (don't have to talk but need to be able to hear us on mumble) Need to have knowledge of his/her class and willing to accept helpful criticism Be on time and ready for raid events Adults only, 21+ please (for core raiding team) but all can apply. IN SEARCH OF: We are looking for a couple of dedicated healers, tanks, and a few DPS to fill our main raid group. The spots are open, make them yours. Although we are open to all, we really could use some: Shammy's (DPS, HEALS) Monks (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Druids (DPS, HEALS, TANK) Priests (DPS) Death Knights (TANK, DPS) Mages Rogues CONTACT US: To Apply, please send in-game messages to: Flintnor, Chalysta, Willowe, Khazore or Freekness. Email - WowguildGraphic at gmail.com for more info BTag - extrapilate#1151 Or message me ingame emailFreekness0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 11, 2015 experienced warrior LF late night raid team Hello all, i am a prot/arms warrior looking for a raiding guild to join, first off let me say that i need something after 10pm server time, any night works. I have played wow since the launch of tbc and have been on and off for every expansion since, ive trampled illidan, dethroned lich king and destoryed deathwing and have been playing my class just as long as well as many others. I am not looking for mythic or even heroics, i just want some good old raid progression with some cool people. Honestly if raid times dont match what i listed i wont even consider your guild, however if they do feel free to get at me! Im currently gearing up this toon and would love to find a home before the next tier!Duroke0 Feb 11, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 Frozen Wrath - 1/7M & 5/10H BRF LF Heals Frozen Wrath is currently recruiting healers to fill our core group and prepare for mythic. We are currently 1/7M and 5/10H BRF and looking to push mythic as fast as possible. I listed a few of the classes we are highly looking for down below. Healers: Resto Druid Mistweaver Monk Resto Shaman Holy Priest Raid Nights: Tuesday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST Wednesday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST Sunday: 9:00 P.M. - 1:00 A.M. EST If you are interested please fill out an application on our website. http://frozen-wrath.enjin.com/recruitment Feel free to add me if you have any questions. Weinerfinger#1905Weinerfinger13 Feb 10, 2015
Feb 10, 2015 673 HolyPriest LFG Currently playing the only healing spec no one is looking for! \o/ Alexxus#1321Alexxiis7 Feb 10, 2015