Stormrage

1d Elemental Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild. Howdy y'all. I'm transferring over to Stormrage to look for a raiding guild to push into mythic raiding with. I am: -9/9 heroic ( I pugged it fairly early into the tier) -around 935-939 equipped (depending on the set) -have BiS Leggos -have 64 points in my artifact -Have a resto OS with trinkets and legendaries, and am willing to heal if the raid needs it. Though I don't have any experience with mythic raiding, I am very much willing to learn, and have a decent amount of playtime to practice. Thanks in advance for any replies. My parses are here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/moon-guard/argunonArgunon27 1d
1d 8/9M Pirates Enlisting for Weekday + Weekend Pirates (formerly Elysian) www.worstguild.com Buccaneers (20/20M Pre-Tomb, 8/9M Tomb) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:15 PM to 10:30 PM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Fire/Frost Mage Marksmanship Hunter Subtlety Rogue Corsairs (20/20M Pre-Tomb, 7/9M Tomb) Friday and Saturday from 7:45 PM to 12:00 AM Eastern DPS Signing Bonus: Arms/Fury Warrior Balance Druid Demonology/Destruction Warlock Elemental Shaman Fire/Frost Mage Marksmanship Hunter Subtlety Rogue Healer Signing Bonus: Mistweaver Monk Restoration Shaman The Pitch Pirates is a World of Warcraft guild founded in December 2015 by a group of nerds dedicated to tackling the highest difficulty raid content. Pirates succeeded at putting together a mythic progression team late in Draenor and pushed so hard into Hellfire Citadel that Archimonde begged for nerfs. The original core is carrying over that Herculean strength to lead a pair of progression teams in Legion. We are looking for skilled players capable of mastering rotations while laughing at mechanics for being too easy. Right now we are progressing in mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We will continue recruiting towards the goal of farming mythic raids until every demon is dead -- the only good demon is a dead one. If you are prepared, join us in the fight against the Legion! We take raiding seriously but we have a relaxed atmosphere in which you can crack terrible jokes. We won't tolerate toxic, elitist attitudes. We encourage members to ask for help in guild chat and the active Discord server. When it comes to the booty, our Loot Council distributes gear to maximize raid performance. Decisions are primarily based on performance and attendance, followed by size of upgrade. We use RCLootCouncil to expedite decision making based on responses from the whole raid team. If you've read this far, apply on WorstGuild.com or directly contact one of the officers listed below: Scarcrux#1949 (No. 2, Master Recruiter) SwiftKills#1282 (Corsairs/Weekend Recruiter) Beefy#1339 (GM, Bucs/Weekday RL) Magic#1718 (Corsairs/Weekend RL)Scarcrux141 1d
1d 9/9H Looking for R Dps T/R 8pm - 11pm EST <Salt Mines> is a 2 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage - US PVE comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for a little over a year, and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and have a sense of humor. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights a week with optional Mythic + runs and Alt/AP farm runs on our off days, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We come to boss fights prepared. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. Warcraft Logs We record logs of every boss pull. Our logs can always be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/281088/ Recruitment We are openly recruiting: Range DPS (Prefer Warlock, Shaman or Priest) DPS w/ off-spec Heal (Prefer shaman, Disc Priest or Monk) Will review other exceptional players for any role. Having a backup spec ready to go is a plus. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Wednesday (Optional) 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) All times are EST (server time). Raid invites start at 7:45 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. If you want to talk to someone before applying/ask any questions Add on battletag any of the following contacts: Fearr#1239 Bosanova#1599 Metalmk2#1787Doublefearr15 1d
1d 5/9M Late Night 1a-4a EST Recruiting! <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and Argus! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! We are currently accepting all roles other than Tanks. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 1d
1d 925+ Druid, Sham, Hunter LF Mythic Guild Gioshi: 925 Resto Sham / 927 Ele Amazemint: 927 Resto Druid Dumbø: 928 MM HunterGioshi21 1d
1d [A] <Realistic> 4/9m <Realistic> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Stormrage (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster. Current Progression 9/9H 4/9M TOS (second week together) Recruitment Needs Tank-None DPS- All Classes Healers-High Druid/MW/Priest RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones) PST Tuesday – 8:00PM - 11PM Wednesday- 8:00PM - 11PM Thursday - 8:00PM - 11PM CST Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM Wednesday - 10:00PM - 1AM Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM EST Tuesday – 11:00AM - 2AM Wednesday - 11:00AM - 2AM Thursday- 11:00AM - 2AM If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else. 1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders. 2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best 3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule. What we expect from you: -That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time. -That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers -That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people -That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis -You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while What you can expect from us: -Unbiased leadership -Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds -A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals -The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression -Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly. Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master Pkingg15#1485 Officer Orgrain#1860 OfficerÓblivinatí0 1d
1d <Consequence> [7/9M] 9 hours LF DPS/Heal <Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently 7/9M in ToS. We have limited spots left! Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: DPS: - Warlock - Rogues - Balance Druid - Hunter Healers: - MW - R Sham - R druid - Disc We consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. For more information, add the following Battle Tags: anderdj#1280 (Raid Leader) AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com Hope to speak to you soon!Marshmallon135 1d
1d 936 5/9M BrM seeking 2-3 Night Mythic Guild Availability : T,W,Th, Sun 7-12 pm EST Can't really be flexible much on the times, I enjoy have some weekend time free and have both work and school I'm working my times around. If raids are within that time range I'm pretty much 100% attendance other than unforseen consequences. What I'm looking for : Mythic progression guild looking to push as far as possible each raid tier, group that can have some fun doing it. I'm not super chatty but love an active discord. Also would like a team that wants to actively do M+. Alt runs are also great :) I have a plethora of them to do things on, though mostly I tank things, I enjoy getting some downtime to heal or dps. History : I have a really stable raiding history, raided Vanilla through Lich King heroic with the same guild (Adrastus/Poor Play on Uldum), server first guild insane 6-7 days a week xD It was great fun but our core that had stuck together for years finally decided to call it quits late Lich King. Panda/Wod - I was mostly an lfr hero with some heroic experience but was dealing with school so never bothered committing to a guild. Came back during Legion looking to find a mythic raid team to call home again and been plauged by instability in guilds to find this. So would love to find a stable raidteam I could look forward to a longterm home with. That's the basics of me, I consider myself a strong raider, I've played all three roles in higher end raiding so have a good perception of what everyone is dealing with. If it changes anything, I also have a ~931 BDK that is a tiny bit behind maintence wise than my BrM but that I could put a little work into and catch up easy enough. Haven't killed anything Mythic on her, but have experience with the first two in ToS and was the character I did heroic progession on in ToS. (I'd honestly consider any tank, but the others are even further behind so would need major work on the gear portion) Contacts : BNet - Ksarri#1984 Discord - Nymn#5736 Add me, talk to me, lets get to know each other :)Ksarri2 1d
1d 939 Frost Mage, 5/9M ToS LF a new home!! Hey! As the title says, I am looking for a new home. My guild recently stopped mythic raiding activity and I want to keep pushing trought Mythic ToS. I am playing Frost Mage, iLvL 939, BiS legendary for fire and frost, 70 trait in frost artifact. 5/9M ToS, 9/10M NH, 7/7M EN and 2/3M ToV is my mythic progression for legion. I also have 2-3 1% wipe on Mistress with a total of 105 wipe I can download any addon required to raid with my future new guild, I can use any voice chat required too. Best raiding time for me is between 8pm and 12pm EST from monday to thursday. I am looking to raid a maximum of 3 night a week. If you are interested or have any other question feel free to leave a message here or whisper me in game. Feel free to also check my logs. Have a nice day/night and thank you for your time! :DMoondiviner9 1d
1d 915 Tank Pally LF Raiding Guild Long time tank player LF a raiding guild to join for weekend/weeknight raids. Just starting back into WoW after a hiatus and still learning raid fights for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. * Understand and read up on hotfixes/patches for my spec, and know how to play them the fullest. * Complete attendance. Take raid nights serious, the only thing to disrupt that is a personal or family emergency. In that case someone from the raiding team will be notified asap. * Research boss fights before and after the raid not for just my role, but others as well to help information be spread out easier. * Bring maturity, patience, and a healthy attitude. Will only use constructive criticism that benefits the team, not to belittle anyone. * Outside of raids I do Dungeons/WQ/World Bosses to help push my ilvl to the best it can be for current content. I appreciate the consideration, and hope to hear from you soon.Skylos2 1d
1d <Dark Coven> Hardcore Raids & Casual Friendly \We are <Dark Coven> - Stormrage Alliance US, & to put it simply we are just a tight knit group of WoW enthusiasts, gamers, & geeks. On the WoW side of things we like the best of both hardcore & casual worlds. We love to challenge our Raid Team to down the highest level of Raiding content available, while still hosting an environment that is casual friendly. In order to balance out these two different playstyles within a single guild environment we have a dedicated core team of officers constantly helping to manage our Discord, our Main Guild, & our Sister Guild <The Dark Coven>. Our ultimate goal as a guild is to strive to become the most competitive & fun guild there is. To that end we lean heavily on our member's feedback to always make the changes necessary to make our guild a better one. _____________________________________________________________________________ Raiding: For our main Raid Progression team we have split up 4 of our guild ranks in order to ease management. Those ranks include; Soldier, our try out rank. Raider, our core Raid Team members. Role Captain, our Role Captains & Class pros. Raid Leader, our Raid Officers & Managers.In order to properly progress through high-end raiding content our schedule is locked at no less than 9 hours a week. We raid 3 days a week for 3 hours each day. Our raid schedule: Tuesday 8-11pm Wednesday 8-11pm Thursday 8-11pmLoot is destributed through Master Loot in combination with an impartial loot council that focuses on steering gear towards those who need it most. _____________________________________________________________________________ General Guild Information: Outside of Raid activity we host a slew of other fun & engaging social guild events. Any member can set up a guild event on the calendar as they desire, aslong as it does not land within an hour of our main raiding schedule. Here are some examples of activities we consider to be fun casual events: Tournaments Lotteries Competitions Casual Raiding Mythics Casual PvP Old raidsTo our most dedicated & socially active players we have 3 guild ranks. Those ranks include; Member, our core Guild members who are always active & sociable. Officer, our General Guild Moderators & Managers. Guild Master, our most trusted & dearest of General Guild Moderators & Managers.To ensure that our roster is always filled with the most engaging & active players we regularly 'purge' inactivity. Grace periods of inactivity are given for each rank. After the grace period has passed we will remove a player. Exceptions include players notifying us of absence & inactivity on alts but not on mains. _____________________________________________________________________________ We are now actively seeking people interested in Guild Leadership roles! What we need most in descending order: Raid Leader Role Captain OfficerIf you are interested apply on our Discord's #applications Text Channel: https://discord.gg/HCSTXN8 If you're looking for an invite just ask on officer on our Discord; https://discord.gg/HCSTXN8 TL;DR - We're a Progression Raiding Guild with an environment that encourages Casual gameplay!Ulthaen11 1d
1d 3/9M Late night EST guild, 1 Rdps Realm:Stormrage Faction:Alliance Suspects formed in MoP, we are now in Legion trying to push as a Semi-Hardcore guild, so far for us we have been pushing content very well, and made a lot of progress. Our raid days are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 11:45am-3:00am EST. But we always do something on Mondays, I call it jack of all trades Monday because we drink,De-Stress. Achievements 1 at a time, parsing, selling carries to buy our mats for the week, and so much more, its the little things that count. Because there's not a lot of time in the 3 core days, we require our members to maintain ~90% attendance. We are looking to grow stronger as the expansion continues, if everything works out during trial we will need you to transfer in order to progress as a team, as a guild. The trial period last 2 weeks, where loot will be prioritized to core team members first until you have secured a core spot. Current Progression: 2/3M ~ Trial of Valor 7/7M ~ Emerald Nightmare 3/10M ~ Nighthold 9/9H Tos 3/9M DPS recruitment: Warlock: HIGH NEED more wiggle room for any specs of logs Hunter: Medium Need Elemental: Low Need Shadow Priest: Low Need Demon Hunter: Low need Even though we have 0 ;) Exceptional players will be considered highly. Mage: High Need The 3rd spot i am reserving it for a cool chill raider that will become a HYBRID Healer/DPS VERY VERY important. ALSO we are in need of sub ins, i can promise more mythic kills as we get the mythic on farm, but what i listed above are spots that need to be filled ASAP. I have put everything into this guild and do everything i can to keep it moving which results into something marvelous to stay together in tough times the true definition of a guild. For more information or wish to have a interview please leave a comment below, or contact myself: Starkk#1730 I am usually always on don't be afraid to add me i wont bite or judge, we can setup a trial that Tuesday on a heroic clear so don't be afraid to take the time and find the right guild for you. I prefer a trial over a application or anything else the guild clears heroic very easy so getting to know you in a heroic is much easier for us right now because of the stage of progression that we currently are. or if you wish to apply https://suspectsus.enjin.com/Xenoblivion5 1d
1d Weekend Morning Mythic Raiding Guild About Bonus Stage: We are a weekend raiding guild with a well-established and diverse group of core members. Our raid times accommodate multiple types of people with school and jobs that don't have a lot of time to commit during the week but still want to raid at a decent progression level. Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday; 10:00 am to 14:00 pm (EST) Progession: 5/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 7/10 Mythic Nighthold 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare Loot System: We use EPGP to distribute loot in a fair manner. We have a healthy decay system in place to help newer members catch up in PR to veteran raiders within the guild. Recruitment Needs: We are currently looking for motivated raiders who know their class inside and out along with being able to receive constructive criticism. We also are looking for these players to keep their artifact and ilvl on par with the rest of our core raiding team. All applications will be considered. Specializations we are currently lacking: Rogue Feral Druid Shadow Priest Restoration Druid Minimum Requirements: 925 ilvl and 60+ Traits. Recent Mythic Experience is a plus. Apply at: http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com Contact information: -Darcia#11640 -Terrific#11936 -Navet#1532Navett13 1d
1d 7/9M LF Range dps Late night 10pm-1am EST ill try to keep it as simple as possible. <Continuum> Currently 7/9M ToS, looking for 1 or 2 players for our Mythic team. If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you. We are currently progressing through Mythic Fallen Avatar and the plan is to extend until Mythic KJ is down. So we are looking for players ready to get into progression and with their focus set into boss kills. Raid times: Late night 10:30pm-1:00am(EST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week), optional run on monday for alts and legendaries. Recruitment Needs Top priority for us: Rogue (Great for fallen avatar, KJ) Warlock Affli/Destro Hunter MM/BM Balance Druid (Great for KJ) we do not have a Balance druid yet. Mage Range dps with competitive parses Any competent players are welcome to apply, we will consider everyone. Trial There is a 2 week period of trial after you join the guild, mainly to avoid guild hopping, and to establish if we are a good fit, nothing out of the ordinary. We are active outside raids, dont expect 24/7 activity but we do hangout in discord during the night and the occasional mythic+ key here and there. If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at http://continuum-us.enjin.com/ Or contact me, Btag Pucho#1617 and ill answer any questions that you might have. Have a nice day.Ascardio44 1d
1d 8/9M Lock LF guild 8/9M lock lf guild. 200+ pulls on KJ. Guild killed it US 43rd, wasn't in for the kill and with rerolls was told I should look for another place to raid for antorus. Would be nice to play on normal ping again. Have multiple mythic ready alts on realm. Huge catch is all of our logs have been private. Add Ramen#1196 with srs inquiries.Lockramen1 1d
1d [2nights, 3/9M] Seeking DPS For ToS+! Heyo! We're looking for a damage dealer or two to come join us, Aetherbound, in some Mythic ToS fun and beyond. We are a blossoming guild expanding to make new friends and to meet the 20-player requirement of Mythic. We are growing organically and have been successful in creating and maintaining a healthy atmosphere without sacrificing efficiency. While Mythic raiding is not our mainstay, we are a guild driven by progression and we believe that self-improvement is a common goal that must be shared by members and applicants alike. We are looking for the personalities that will mesh with us to complement our weird-but-functional extended family. For the right person, we will happily help gear up and improve on core mechanics as needed. Motivation is key, and we will give back as much as you give us! We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9pm to midnight EST during progression. Openings: - Most DPS classes/specs will be considered - Hunter - Warlock - Elemental Shaman Must have: - A positive attitude - Basic communication and social skills - An open mind - Discord - Memes - Motivation Active Discord server? Check. People to play other games with? Check. Tipsy raiding? oh-check-yes. Hit us up! Fill out our short application form here: https://goo.gl/forms/gd7EmosH2QDzbHV13 -or- Add me to BNet: Livi#1753 -or- Visit our Discord and DM an admin: https://discord.gg/J4Hqyyf Thanks!Nirianne102 1d
1d <TBTL> 7/9M Recruiting Looking for 1 healer that is appropriately geared, has good logs, mythic experience. Also must b able to raid consistantly Fri-Sat nights from 8 pm-11pm. PST Celticwulfe#1737 or Look for someone in touched By the Light.Electrump0 1d
1d Warrior and DK 5/9M exp LF guild 935 fury warrior, 939 Unholy DK (both equipped) that have been playing together for a while LF mythic progression guild that raids 2 nights a week starting anywhere from 8 pm to 9 pm (EST). Available most days of the week. Characters: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/ooby https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/blighttbane Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/ooby https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/blighttbaneOoby13 1d
1d Looking for new server/active social guild I'm coming to realize Dalaran isn't the server for me, can't find a good, fun social guild to save my life. This is my first alliance toon in a fresh start of sorts, and I'd really like to find a populated guild where people are actively socializing with each other, it would be such a nice change of pace. Is Stormrage a good server to move to where I could find such a guild?Tepshen2 1d
1d <Storm> 2-Day 8/9M - Recruiting Storm-sr.us Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there. Current Progression 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor 10/10 Mythic Nighthold 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only) 8:00 - 11:30PM EST Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears) We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours. Our Goals Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETEDMythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds) The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETEDMythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds) Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill These goals were set prior to Legion release Recruitment Needs The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class. Death Knight - DPS Druid - Resto Hunter - BM/MM Mage Monk - Mistweaver Paladin - Holy Priest - Shadow Rogue Shaman - DPS/Heals Expectations of Raiders Previous Mythic raiding experience The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting The ability to play all roles for your class effectively Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players. Check guild website daily Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on. Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes. Active outside of raid times. 50+ traits in main spec weapon Other Information Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole. We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances. We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord. Cojo (GM/RL) Btag: Aalistor#1455 Discord: Cojo#3001 Easier to talk during the day via discord Nermelz (Core Officer) Nermel#1228 Rahzra (Healing Officer) Btag: Lokilok#1587 Discord: Rahzra#8952 Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZsCojo130 1d
1d ✨[A] <Sedition> 8/9 Heroic Progression ✨ Sedition Extraordinary Individuals. Laid Back Schedule. Passion For Progress. Realm: Stormrage Faction: Alliance Raiding Schedule: Mondays & Wednesdays 9pm-11:30pm server time Current Progression: 9/9 N, 8/9 HC Sedition is a progression-focused raiding guild with a two-night schedule that has experienced players who are always willing to help others perform. We are a semi-casual driven guild who would like to complete content without having the urge to slam our heads against the wall in despair. Whether you play casually by questing and doing dungeons, or hardcore by getting into M+ and raiding, we have an interest in you! Atmosphere Our philosophy is built around having fun, good communication, and getting things done. We juggle out-of-game responsibilities, and just like everyone else out there, when we log on, we like to relax, jump on Discord and have fun. Members are treated like family and we have a great relationship with each other. We are somewhat of a “mature” guild, granted we have some trouble-makers but it’s all in good fun. The guild is generally dead during the weekday mornings due to jobs, but is very lively past 5pm server time. Recruitment Needs We will never turn exceptional people away from joining us. We are slightly lacking in the DPS (ranged would be nice) department due to our members having real-life obligations and having an extra healer or tank would not hurt. We’re a very flexible guild and have no problem switching up roles in order to satisfy the preferences of others. Non-Raiding Recruitment is open to All Classes and All Roles. It’s also generally nice to have: • Knowledge of your class, its mechanics, and its roles. • Patience (we are currently progressing) • An easy-going personality • A desire to progress through content • Willfulness to fix mistakes and improve upon them What We Offer • Friendly and helpful players • Food, flasks, & free enchants • Free repairs • Definitely some entertainment • A great raiding environment. If <Sedition> sounds like a nice fit for you, feel free to get in contact with us in-game or leave a message here with your contact info. Diomedes#11499 (Guild Master) Annah#1517 (One of the only girls in guild please send help) Puntsgnomes#11990 ALargeFarva#11270 Morias#1436Alienemojii42 1d
2d 939 Prot Paladin looking for raiding guild Prot Paladin looking for a guild that needs a tank. 933 equipped, 939 depending upon which gear I swap out (though I tend to prefer to stick with my 933 setup for the best Haste % I can get) Previous Mythic raiding experience, 7/7 M EM, ToV / NH / ToS all AOTC for Heroic. My previous guild basically disbanded, I was offtank, our GM was MT. Long story short he got a job promotion IRL and could no longer raid, guild fell apart despite us officers trying to keep it alive. Found a new guild but they already had a solid tanking roster, was told I could just be a backup / benched tank unless they ever needed a fill in (they never do), so for this ToS tier I've had to pug my way to AOTC. Able to currently push M+ everyweek for max 935+ rewards, self sufficient I bring my own consumables to raid (food, flask, rune, never ask money for repairs). Would prefer an evening guild that's around 6-10pm server / EST (or some combo there in) twice a week, back to back raiding days (sorry can't do the whole 'raid Tuesday, next raid Friday' or some other big gap between raiding days. Willing to give a H ToS / Antorus guild a shot IF they are willing to begin pushing Mythic but mainly looking for a Mythic level guild. I've got the gear for Mythic, got Mythic experience under my belt, just need a home (preferably one where the guild memebers are chill, no racism, no casual bigotry, etc) Reply here if interestedMaverickroll3 2d
2d 935 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild ToS/Antorus 935 Prot Warrior 1/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS 5/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV Protection Warrior LF M Raiding Guild for M ToS and Antorus progression Can provide logs as needed Btag : Darkreven #1325 Also gearing alt Blood DK and G Druid Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned aboveDrkreven1 2d
2d 940 Prot Pally LF Mythic guild As stated in title, 940 protection paladin tank (938-940 depending on gear adjustments for fights) looking for a guild that plans to raid mythic for the coming raid. I've been 9/9 H ToS for awhile, 1.7K+ Mythic score, and I did my mage tower challenge over 4 months ago (this matters if you realize how hard this was). My current guild is stuck due to lack of recruitment with low alliance server numbers. I've been the highest ilvl in my guild for a very long time because I continue to push content/M+ with pugs to better myself. Availability is usually 6-midnight CST on weeknights, and pretty free on the weekends. Bnet: Faw kes 612#1158 (I have to put a space in it on forums otherwise Blizzard sensors it because they don't understand curse words). Discord: Rhaenyria#1806Rhaenyria2 2d
2d <Shattering> 2day 8/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (8/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting Resto Shaman & all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 2d
2d Late night Mythic Raiding guild 4/9M <Empire> is a guild on Stormrage looking for Melee DPS to join our ranks and help us progress through mythic ToS and move into Antorus: The burning throne. We are currently 4/9M with Host very close to being killed. We are a very close guild full of raiders that have been raiding together since the expansion. We have a non toxic atmosphere and we tend to keep it that way. We play other games and do other content outside of raid. We currently raid Mon/Tues/Thurs 11-2 EST. Tues/Thurs are mythic with Monday being optional heroic night. When new raid content is released Mondays will be mandatory until heroic is on farm. Current needs: Fury/Arms Warrior Sub Rogue Frost/Unholy DK Shadow Priest While these are the classes and specs we are looking we are open to all players who are skilled with their respective class and spec. Send me a Btag request if you have any questions for me or on discord! Btag: Kraze#1468 Discord: Kraze#7145Kràtøs0 2d
2d [A] <Immortal Icons> Rsham / HEALS 7/9M <Immortal Icons> Server ranked 36th last Tier, is currently going through open recruitment. All classes and specs are open to trial for a spot within our competitive raid roster. NEEDS- Ranged Dps Melee Dps Healers Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 10PM EST to 1AM EST. WHAT WE EXPECT- Good raid attendance, and a good attitude. We're a chill group but we get serious we need to. You need to be able to take constructive criticism and even give some. We provide food and cauldron, but we expect you to donate as much as you take. You can add me here- Shammygoboom#1118 Or our raid leader here- gbacon#1116Pãllygoboom61 2d
2d 9/9H Brotherhood of champions lfm <Brotherhood of Champions> Champions, a guild new to the Stromrage rankings has set out with the intention of becoming a contender in the race for Realm relevancy. We bring a strong core group of raiders with competent leaders and a team of experienced players. Expect progress in an environment of enjoyment and focus while maintaining a light-hearted feel with a dark hearted humor. Adult content and sarcastic rhetoric blended with intolerant banter. Lots of fun! As we build our ranks for mythic content normal and heroic ToS is farmed. So, if your burst is up and your time spent in game is important to you, join the Brotherhood. Raid nights: Thursday, Friday, and Monday: 8:30-11:30 Expectations of our raid team: High Attendance, we use the in-game calendar, you should too. Be punctual and prepared Dedication to our goals of advancement. Accept constructive criticism to grow and improve. Have an understanding of our Class and Role. Participate in and maintain a team environment. Discord is required for raid. Addons we use: DBM or Bigwigs Weakauras Exorsus Raid Tools Loot Rules Personal loot, may the RNG gods forever be in your favor. Progression We Cleared EN Mythic ToV 2/3 Mythic Nighthold 4/10 Mythic Currently 9/9 Heroic ToS All are welcome, social and raiders alike. Our current needs are DPS and a healer (Druid or HPriest prefered) Contact info Bloodhaven#1511 Or Whisper anyone online TLDR: We need raiders to kill stuff, but if you suck or get upset easy then go check Trade plenty of other guilds.Bloodrelic2 2d
2d <Fusion 4/9M> LF Rdps & bench for Mythic Tos Need a core raiding spot in a mythic guild? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you're smashing them with? Then Fusion is the guild for you. ...Serenityz32 2d
2d Long-time[A] Heroic guild(9/9) LF HEALER/DPS Looking for a new raid team for the next Tier? Tired of joining guilds only to have them fall apart a month later? We have been raiding consistently since Wrath and have never missed a raid tier or failed to down a boss at our chosen difficulty level. <Deadside>, an adult Heroic raiding guild on US-Stormrage, is looking to add one healer OR a dps with a healing offspec to our roster. Druid preferred but all classes will be considered. Must be an experienced & competent raider with a great attitude. Join us this Tuesday in Heroic ToS for a trial run! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ General Recruiting Info About us: We are a small guild that raids to have fun, but takes our few hours of raiding time seriously. Our raid team has been consistently downing bosses and having a blast doing so since ICC. If you are looking for a stable guild with a laid back raiding environment that is still focused on progression, you may be a good fit with us. Current progress: 9/9H Raid times: Tuesday & Thursday, 8-11pm EST Website: http://deadside.guildlaunch.com Contact: Serindy (Serindy#1644) in-game. Loot System: Modified Suicide Kings Raid size: We raid at the heroic level with a team of ~15 We provide: - a solid, stable raiding team that consistently downs bosses and has fun doing it - well organized raids that start & end on time - free flasks, potions, food, gems, enchants, etc - a laid back raiding environment that is still progression oriented We expect our raiders to: - have good knowledge of your class and be able to play it well - show up regularly, on time and give 100% for the few hours we do raid - be prepared for raid (have your gear ready to go, know the fights) - have a good attitude (we're a team, we act like it) If you are looking for a guild where you can raid consistently and down bosses with a group of awesome people, check us out!Serindy3 2d
2d <Evil Within> 7/9 H LF Dps /Heals < Evil Within > Raid times : Wed/Thurs 8-11pm Server Progress : 9/9 N 7/9 Heroic Need Raid Ready Dps/Heals 910 + with Raid Awareness Note ** Core spot for heroic progression into Antorus is competitive. Add me to Bnet kenny#13122 for more infoKénny1 2d
2d 928 Disc Priest looking for a home! New to the server, I'm hoping to find an active, dedicated, and friendly raiding guild. I want an environment where I can improve and push myself. I do not have a lot of raiding experience, most of it is from pugging, but I am very willing to learn and I always go out of the way to make sure I am pulling my own weight. Due to my lack of raiding experience I feel the need to better "sell" myself as a capable person in terms of raiding. I come from a very competitive fps background. playing in team environments, making sure that I put in the work to better my personal skills. This mentality goes with me to what ever game I play. Edit. Forgot to mention I am free Monday-Thursday nights. Can't reliably do weekend raids :(Glodfish3 2d
2d <Unyielding> 4/9M LF RDPS Greetings! UNYIELDING is currently looking for more skilled players to augment our current raid roster to achieve our goals as efficiently as possible. We raid a light 7.5 hour raid week, and as such are looking for serious minded players that can keep it light during the stresses of progression. LEGION PROGRESSION: 5/10 Mythic Nighthold 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras 4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras RAID TIMES: Tues. – Thurs.: 10:00PM – 12:30AM EST (this may extend by 15 minutes if a kill is close) RAID NEEDS: We will maintain a roster of 25 - 30 viable Mythic raiders that we can rotate in and out as needed and cover absences. Not all recruitments are guaranteed core spots. Ranged: Balance Druid, Warlock, Mage Melee: DK, Monk (either must have a viable Tank OS) Healer:Shaman, Holy Priest As always we want to encourage all skilled players to contact us if you think our guild is a good fit. We would enjoy having a rotating roster for farm content. We also welcome casual players as well. We do Many Mythic+ dungeons, alt runs, and even PvP on offnights. If you are interested please contact Bruenor#1859(Zaira) for information or a trial. We welcome trials on any raid night, so contact us at least 1 day prior to when you would like to trial so that we can make the necessary adjustments and see if you will be a fit. Cheers!Zaíra9 2d
2d <Cairdeas> - 9/9H 2 days a week 8-11 Cairdeas is one of the oldest guilds in wow dating back to the initial alpha testing server. Our stability and longevity set us apart in WoW when so many other guilds come and go. Many of us have been raiding together since classic. Our guild is a mature laid back group. We are committed to successfully raiding and exploring the game together. Most of our group has been more hardcore at some point and wants to succeed and see the whole game with a more relaxed approach. We are 9/9 H ToS with a focus on clearing Heroic content. Though our focus is Heroic, we will do some Mythic bosses as well if we have a large enough group- it just not the primary goal in our raids. We are looking to add quality players who fit into our culture, strive to play at a high level, share our goals and want to have fun raiding Legion. A good attitude, enthusiasm and commitment are more important to us than class and spec. Looking for a positive person - someone who likes to raid and have a good time. We are looking for players that want a guild home - someplace to set down roots to be a part of a family of players that work together and experience the raid content as a team. We have a committed core and we are looking for personalities and skillsets that add to that. We are especially interested in the following class/roles, but we always have room for someone who is an exceptionally good fit for our raid. DPS: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Heals: Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Resto Druid Tank: Any class...you will need to have an OS that you are good enough to raid on. Server: Stormrage Raiding schedule: Wednesday and Thursday 8 - 11:00PM EST. (7:45 login if possible). Message me for potential changes to this schedule. Loot: We use EPGP to distribute loot. (EPGP Lootmaster & EPGP DKP Reloaded) Voice Chat: We use Discord. What we are looking for in potential raiders: A strong desire to be the best that you can be. We want people that are doing everything between raids to improve their characters gear and play. Be the guy/girl who studies their class constantly looking for ways to improve. A love of raiding. Not just of getting gear - I mean who doesn't love getting fat loot? I mean a love of working together with a fun, committed group of people to overcome the different challenges that each new boss presents. A desire to be a part of a group of people that truly enjoy playing the game together. If you are the guy/girl that is going to log in 5 minutes before the raid and not be seen again until 5 minutes before the next raid we might not be the best fit for you. A commitment to be there every raid on time and ready to go. A positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If we ask you to take your hunter and help heal the raid with a stack of linen bandages we want someone that is going to ask how many stacks to bring :p A laid back attitude and just a general desire to have fun. What we will provide: Flasks and food and repairs Constructive feedback - not angry rants or calling players out in a negative way. An opportunity to be a part of a great, active guild with fun and helpful people A respectful adult environment. We aren't saints and things slip occasionally and it's no big deal. We just as a rule expect members to be respectful to each other. We are also looking to adding fun, casual players that want an active fun guild that is low drama and fun to be a part of. Contacts: You can add me on BNET Real ID: Nargothrond#1941 On Discord: Nargothrond#4566 or you can talk to me in game: Nargothrond or SashenckaNargothrond8 2d
2d 8/9 H ToS LF Tank <a> <Madness Unchained> 8/9 Heroic is looking for a tank. We lost our main tank the other week. We've gotten KJ under 1% a few pulls now, and are 1 solid tank away from the kill. We're looking for 925+ We are a ton of fun and are way over the DPS benchmark. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 9pm-11pm server 6-8pm PST Add my btag in game and let's chat! XPantharoX#1508 Also drop a line here!Tanakh2 2d
2d <Efficient>[5/9M] T/W/T 10pm-12am LF DPS Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic raiding progression guild. We are 9/9H 5/9M with a huge focus on Mythic raiding content. We also offer PVP, Alt raids, old content runs and guild events with prizes! Mythic+ is a big focus of the guild as well – Requiring a +10 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +20 during the week. What we need: We consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be a-part of our Mythic team– That being said we have a great need for the following: Ranged DPS of any type Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat: Discord RC Loot Council Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras More details about our loot rules can be found at https://www.efficientguild.com/loot Chat: Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 10:00PM – 12:00AM EST Optional Raid Day: Saturdays Btags: Karma#12379 – GMKàrmâ3 2d
2d <Internet Kings> is looking for more 5/9M LolKittiezz9 2d
2d 7/9M Recruiting DPS <The Last Pull> Horde Illidan, 7/9 M 9/9H is recruiting a 920+ (Priority for ranged) DPS (must have logs) for ToS progression. Raid times: Mon-Wed 9PM-12PM EST. Apply at: discord.gg/Yv2nDZb For more information Contact Raeya Btag: Raeya#1889 Discord: Ræya#7807 (alt 0230)Ræÿa0 2d
2d Dominion - 7/9 LF Ranged DPS <Dominion> is a semi-hardcore 3 day Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage-US. Started in 2005 on Altar of Storms, and transferring to Stormrage in 2012, Dominion has been a top server contender in progression raiding since before Wrath of the Lich King. Our core has remained consistent and strong and we consider ourselves to be tight-knit. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. Raid Schedule Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11pm EST Alt Run - Saturday 8-11pm EST Current Recruitment Needs We are actively recruiting a healer and ranged DPS and are open to all exceptional applicants. Preferred Classes: Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Holy/Disc Priest, Resto Shaman RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class! ____________________________________________________________________ If you want stability in a semi-hardcore raiding environment, we encourage you to apply. Our recruitment information can be viewed on our forums: http://dominionstormrage.shivtr.com/ If you have any questions feel free to message any Dominion officer: Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia, Aureilie, Selneia, Àaemon.Selneia1 2d
2d [A] 890 Holy Paladin LF Weekend Morning Guild As the title states I am a fresh 110 Holy Paladin who has reached 890 ilvl and 60 traits relatively quickly. I am looking for a Weekend Morning (EST) guild where I can grow with. I am a previous guild master during EN which cleared 2/7M on Horde before falling apart due to my new Job (at the time). I am looking to jump back into raiding and to earn my spot into a Mythic team. Feel free to reach out to me at theCoLoRwh1t#1265. Thank you!Rayuo0 2d
2d 938 DestroLock, 5/9M ToS LF GUILD!! Heyo I am looking for a 2-3 nights raid team that fits my schedule Tuesday, wednesday, friday 9:30-1 AM EST Thursday 8PM-1AM EST Weekends: all day I also have experience with mistress sunshine with 0.1% wipe attempt some logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/bruh%C3%B3 If you have any questions, let me know down here or send me a friend request on bnet. PD: I'd rather prefer guild with the same progression as me cenjmeko#1632Bruhó7 2d
2d ✨Morning Mayhem DAYTIME guild LFM✨ Hello defenders of Azeroth! Our Short Bus team is looking for more 9/9H and a frustrating 1% on Mythic Goroth. We will always get AOTC as a team with some mythic kills. We raid Weds/Thurs/Fri 915-noon. Shaz#1853.Saveurazz7 2d
2d [A] *Ante Meridiem* Morning & Evening Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 7/9M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Kermite (KermitDaFrog#1283) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 7/9M Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7:00pm - 10:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Numerical (gucci#1524)Ravan3 2d
2d 928 Arms looking for guild 928 Arms war LF a solid, semi-hardcore weekend raid guild preferably saturday/sundayTypholosion4 2d
2d <Progression> 6/9M LF DPS/Heals Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. High Priority: Hunter H Priest Rogue Warrior Warlock Blood DK/Bear Low Priority: Death Knight DPS Resto Shaman Disc/Holy Priest TLDR: Progression is a 9/9N, 9/9H, 6/9M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid officer - Raddasan: Keling#1988 Raid Healing Officer - Xenius#1646 Raid officer - Rohhan#11398 http://progressionhome.com/ Community Activities: Tuesday - Heroic Raids 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we are ready to hit the ground running when Nighthold is released and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì298 2d
3d 5/9M Late Night 1a-4a Raid Team Recruiting <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Tues, Wed, Thur 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) If you are Eastern Time Zone, it is Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz1 3d
3d [A]<Facepalm> 5/9M Recruiting Ranged/MeleeDPS Greetings! Facepalm is a progression-oriented raiding guild formed in 2012 by a core group of friends who have been playing together since 2010. Guild leadership has never changed hands since the day Facepalm was made. We are looking for raiders who have the drive and ability to push for heroic progression, but who can also have fun while doing so. We expect raiders to be knowledgeable about their class/spec and to be constantly looking for ways to increase their performance. Raid Times: Mythic: Tues, Wed, Thurs, 10:00pm-12:30am EST Casual/Alt: Sun, 10:00pm-1:00am EST Current Openings: Healer: Resto Druid. Ranged DPS: High need for Boomkin (with Resto OS) or Warlock. Melee DPS: High need for Death Knight (with Blood OS), Demon Hunter, Warrior, or Rogue. Exceptional logs for all classes will get immediate consideration! Requirements: 920+ item level. Applicants under these requirements are welcome to apply for a raiding position as fill-in or on rotating bench roster. Also accepting applications: Social members Casual raid participants (any classes/specs) for weekend normal/heroic To apply, please submit an application on our guild site: http://facepalm.enjin.com/ If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of our Officers (Rank 3 and above) in game or through our guild site (http://facepalm.enjin.com/contact).Elaraiyne130 3d
3d <Convergent> Recruiting 3/9M 9/9 H <Convergent>Alliance Stormrage Server is recruiting all players for our Mythic progression team! Raid times are 1:00am to 3:30am on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays Currently We are 3/9 mythic tomb and 9/9 heroic we full clear heroic every week and we also help players complete there weekly mythic + Currently we have need of experienced mythic progression heals and a off tank. We also have room for mythic progression minded Ranged DPS and melee DPS. Raid Times T/W/M 1:00AM - 3:30 EST About us -Looking to build on our core mythic raid team based on a foundation of trust and friendship! - We are a very laid back guild, with a progression mindset. - We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of endgame progression. - We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders. - We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players. - We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a home for future content and/or expansions. - We understand real life happens But please give a officer prior notice if you know you wont be able to make it to raid. - We use RCLootCouncil, Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods. If you are interested in a new home and want to contact a officer for more information . Please message taertu#1982 Mostdeadly#1655 dark#11218 In Game Braxx#1517 In GameJaucen2 3d
3d [A] Diligent is LF DPS! Hello all! We are a casual raiding guild that has been together since 2009. We have a laid back atmosphere and have enjoyed progressive raiding through the majority of expansions. We love to play the game and take our raiding seriously, but we also realize real life comes first. We do not like to pressure our guildies or raiders but instead let them play for fun. We help with gems/enchants as we are able, and guild repairs are provided for raiding. DBM and Discord are a must! Currently, we are 9/9 N, 8/9 H. We're looking for DPS, preferably ranged. Ilvl 910+. Raid times are Tues/Wed/Thur, 8pm-10:30pm server. If you are interested or would just like to chat, either whisper or send in-game mail to myself or Nubrondan (GM). We would love to talk to you! ;) Battlenet ID: Aeowynn#1498 weasel#1146 (Nubrondan)Aeówynn1 3d
3d 928 H Pally 8/9 ToS H LF guild Hello all, Looking for a fun semi hardcore raiding guild. Prefer large mature laid back no drama, semi clean guild chat (my kids watch some times :) )Available to raid Monday to Thursday any time after 4:00 PM PST. Love to run Mythics and help guildies gear up. Been healing since wrath and mostly only play healing classes. Current raid team fell apart and Hyjal is a dead Alliance server. Willing to server transfer for the right guild. Thanks for readingDeetoxx0 3d