Stormrage

1d 908 2/3M 8/10M Fury lfg 2/3M 8/10M 908 fury warrior looking for atleast 7/10M pref ally pref early evening(5-9pmcst) or weekend(fri/sat) guild 2-3 nights current guild broke after gm called it quits with mythic raiding https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21331268/latest/ btag: ImsoopBRAH#1635 discord: Soop#8412Pecansoop0 1d
1d 3/10M <Cairdeas> - LF DPS!! Cairdeas is one of the oldest guilds in wow dating back to the initial alpha testing server. Our stability and longevity set us apart in WoW when so many other guilds come and go. Many of us have been raiding together since classic. Our guild is a mature laid back group. We are committed to successfully raiding and exploring the game together. Most of our group has been more hardcore at some point and wants to succeed and see the whole game with a more relaxed approach. We are 3/10M in Nighthold and our goal is always to clear Mythic while the content is current. We are looking to add quality players as who fit into our culture, strive to play at a high level, share our goals and want to have fun raiding Legion. A good attitude, enthusiasm and commitment are more important to us than class and spec. Looking for a positive person - someone who likes to raid and have a good time. We are looking for players that want a guild home - someplace to set down roots to be a part of a family of players that work together and accomplish together. We have a very strong core carrying over from WoD - we are looking for personalities and skillsets that add to that. We are especially interested in the following class/roles, but we always have room for someone who is an exceptionally good fit for our raid. DPS: Warlock Enhance or Ele Shaman Ret Paladin Havoc DH Rogue Frost DK Mage Survival Hunter Heals: Holy Paladin w/ OS DPS Tank: Pally, DK, Monk or Druid Tank w/ effective OS Server: Stormrage Raiding schedule: Thursday and Monday 8 - 11:00PM EST. (7:45 login if possible) Optional Heroic Farm Raid (alts or mains): Sunday 8-11:00 PM EST Loot: We use EPGP to distribute loot. (EPGP Lootmaster & EPGP DKP Reloaded) Voice Chat: We use Discord. What we are looking for in potential raiders: A strong desire to be the best that you can be. We want people that are doing everything between raids to improve their characters gear and play. Be the guy/girl who studies their class constantly looking for ways to improve. A love of raiding. Not just of getting gear - I mean who doesn't love getting fat loot? I mean a love of working together with a fun, committed group of people to overcome the different challenges that each new boss presents. A desire to be a part of a group of people that truly enjoy playing the game together. If you are the guy/girl that is going to log in 5 minutes before the raid and not be seen again until 5 minutes before the next raid we might not be the best fit for you. A commitment to be there every raid on time and ready to go. A positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If we ask you to take your hunter and help heal the raid with a stack of linen bandages we want someone that is going to ask how many stacks to bring :p A laid back attitude and just a general desire to have fun. What we will provide: Flasks and food and repairs Constructive feedback - not angry rants or calling players out in a negative way. An opportunity to be a part of a great, active guild with fun and helpful people A respectful adult environment. We aren't saints and things slip occasionally and it's no big deal. We just as a rule expect members to be respectful to each other. We are also looking to adding fun, casual players that want an active fun guild that is low drama and fun to be a part of. Contacts: You can add me on BNET Real ID: Eventin#1487 On Discord: Sevenfold#7482 or you can talk to me in game: Sevenföld or EvenafterSevenföld21 1d
1d 901 Rsham LF M raiding guild Hello, I'm a 901 resto shammy with an off spec of 905 (enhancement for emergency only) doing around 550-650k dps. My experience in Nighthold is 1/10M but i would like to progess more into it. I do also have experience in mythic pluses (top40 shamans US) I'm looking to integrate a core spot in a 2-3 days raiding guild as a healer that start at 730ish-1130ish PM server time. I would like a guild that is active most of the day and have a social environment. I'm not asking alot but those are the must have in a guild for me. Here are my logs https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/20066714/latest/ For any questions/interview : Btag : Forest#1833 Discord : Forest#4315Phâse8 1d
1d <Vengeful Vanguard> We are looking for social and friendly people! we are a casual raiding team LFM Healers: Druid, Shaman, Pally, Priest. DPS: Warrior, Demon Hunter, Mage, Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Shaman. currently raid Mon,Wed 11pm-2am st (est). 10/10N 4/10H NH. PST for more info!Goldenpleb0 1d
1d <Vengeful Vanguard> 4/10H NH We are looking for social and friendly people! we are a casual raiding team LFM Healers: Druid, Shaman, Pally, Monk DPS: Warrior,Demon Hunter, Mage, Priest, Hunter, Shaman. currently raid mon,wed 11pm-2am st (est). 10/10N 4/10H NH.Goldenpleb0 1d
1d LF Raiding Guild A few friends and I recently moved from Korgath to Stormrage, and are currently looking for a raid group. We moved to Stormrage to get away from our dying server had join a larger wow community again. We have 1 Shadow priest, 1 Fury warrior and 1 Bear druid. We are 3/10 Mythic NH, with a lot of previous mythic/old school heroic raiding under our belts. We are dedicated raiders and we are always looking to improve. We always show up prepared with knowledge of the fights, raid consumables and enchanted gear. We are all +895IL. My Btag is Syan#1437, feel free to add me.Syans10 1d
1d <No Sympathy> 10/10 H LF DPS Hello there ladies and gents from Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is looking to fill its ranks! Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for Nighthold progression. Our current goal is to farm Heroic and start on Mythic content. This guild is filled with amazing and interesting people and we have a lot fun together! Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. [Normal alt raids are Friday 7-10pm EST and are optional.] Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 890+ (equipped) from one of these following classes: Mage Warlock Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Rogue Ret Paladin Nighthold: We are currently 10/10 H NH. Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or on here. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy7 1d
1d [A]<AMBITION> 4/10M Tue/Thu/Sat Healer/DPS <AMBITION> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild that is currently 10/10H and 4/10M. Our team is looking for progression-minded players to fill our ranks. We have a friendly environment, and approachable leadership. We welcome friends, family, and social players, as well. Raid times are Tue/Thu/Sat 8-11 PM ST. We are currently seeking: 1 Healer 1-2 DPS (Ranged preferred) What you can expect: Strong leadership Friendly environment Good communication Progression What we are looking for: Attendance Raid awareness High knowledge of class Good attitude If you are interested or have questions, please whisper or mail Arisaig, Hordracle, or myself.Inacoma1 1d
1d 907 Guardian Druid Looking for Guild I have 5/10 Mythic experience, having killed Krosus and Spellblade and done pulls on Tichondrius. I am looking for a guild that has similar or better progression. My available times are Tues-Sat anytime after 7 PM EST. What I am looking for in a guild is an active community and a comfortable environment. I'm on almost every night running Mythic plus or grinding AP. I am currently at 47 traits in my mainspec weapon, and 36 in all of my offspecs. I am willing to Realm and/or faction transfer. I'd prefer Alliance, but ultimately I just want a place to settle down in. What I bring to the table is strong tanking skill and a powerful grasp of how to maximize damage while keeping my survivability way up. Feel free to add my battletag: Melkor#1289 Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11341734/latest/ WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sargeras/Moltisanti Have a great day!Moltisanti0 1d
1d <Overpowered> Recruiting. <Overpowered> A newly form raiding guild lead by former mythic raiders. Our goal is to build a reliable team to clear through normal and heroic content and start pushing into mythic Nighthold and Tomb when it releases. We are willing to help gear, alts and cross server characters you have are welcome but once we get into mythic you will need to be on Stormrage. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun, 8-11 server, Sunday being more of a clean up day instead of progression. Send me a whisper in game for further interest or questions about the guild and raiding! Btag: BrianMurphy#1525Rezenent0 1d
1d <Sanctity>7/7M 4/10M LFM for Mythic NH Guild: We are Sanctity-Stormrage(Alliance) Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Nighthold 4/10M | 10/10H Raid schedule: Our raid times consist of Sunday,Monday & Thursday from 8PM to 11PM Eastern Recruitment: We're looking into recruiting Dps to try to expand our roster of mythic ready raiders, We do not hold a preference towards what kind of class we're looking for only that you're competent on a Mythic raiding level scene. We are also looking to expand our healing roster by recruiting a Restoration Shaman, We will also consider a Mistweaver. Who we are: Some of us have known each other for little over a decade & we've picked up many friendships over the years starting back in Vanilla WoW progressing through the years all the way up to the current Expansion; Legion.We started getting serious about progression during Emerald Nightmare where we achieved 7/7M and managed to get Cutting Edge:Xavius, We're hoping to do the same for legion and all the other expansions to experience everything WoW has to offer. Contact: For more questions / Information feel free to contact Vic#1848 I'll look forward to hopefully raiding with you in the future if we're the right fit.Solvic0 1d
1d Tues & Thurs 8:30-11:30PM EST Semi-Core LFM Server: US-Stormrage Faction: Alliance Focus: Semi-Hardcore Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+ Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern Raid Group Progress: 1/10 M NH, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN Recruitment Status: Recruiting ALL raid roles and casual/social members! Website: http://www.banishedgaming.com Teamspeak: ts.banishedgaming.com Why Banished Gaming? Because we have the same values; ultimately, enjoying all aspects of personal and communal progression in WoW with good people. Banished Gaming doesn’t strive to be the best. We strive for low stress and high performance raiding. We strive to attract casual to semi-hardcore players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players with a more carefree approach. We value structured leadership that carries out its obligations to the guild, with a primary focus on member relationships so that everyone can appreciate what is most important: Good times with good people. Previously under a different name, Banished Gaming was created at the start of WoD by a group of longtime friends. Following a successful expansion that focused on more casual game-play, we retained the bulk of our core raiders for Legion. Our focus shifted for Legion and we began moving toward a more progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations. Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for mythic raiding and welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends. What are the members like? Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults. Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun. Respectful – We’re nothing without it. Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group. Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL come first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance. Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild. Would you like to know more? You have a few options: 1. Contact a leader in-game: Recruiter: Bubbleoseven: AzaZel#13713 Raid Leader: Lexisolyn Co-GM: Proditio: Proditio#1937 GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter 2. Connect with us on Teamspeak (ts.banishedgaming.com) and seek any of the people listed above. Your best approach is to dive into the “Recruitment” channel. We’ll keep an eye out for you. 3. Apply at http://www.banishedgaming.com if you wish and we’ll message you on our forum or in-game if you provide that information to usBußßleoseven0 1d
1d T.P.G. 1/10M 8pm-11:30pm T&Th LF Tank Extremely fun and competitive group of individuals looking to add a off tank for our main Raid team. We are a 21+ older group of men and women who have some of the best Heroic parses around. We'd like to add a solid tank with great communication, patience, and skill. Plan is to progress into NH Mythc as far as we can till TOS then pound our way thru that. plenty of skilled players that love to run M+ and gear alts together. Any question or interest leave your contact info here or add me in game/bnet Mcbreezy#1788Brozzy2 1d
1d [A] <Ante Meridiem> Morning and Evening Teams Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have multiple raid teams that raid at entirely different times throughout the week. WEBSITE: amwow.net ------------------------------------------------------------------- *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) AM Raid Team (Mornings) 7/10M Thursday/Friday/Monday 9:00am - 1:00pm Recruitment open for all classes! Contact: Ravan (Raven#13847) ------------------------------------------------------------------- PM Raid Team (Evenings) 7/10M Tuesday/Wednesday 7:00pm - 11:00pmRavan13 1d
1d [REGIME] 4/10 Mythic LF RDPS+Healer [REGIME] 4/10 Mythic LF RDPS Paid Xfer for Exceptional Players! 4/10 Mythic Raiding Guild pushing further! We recently transferred to Stormrage from a low pop server and lost a few people. Current needs: Ranged DPS + Healer w/ Dps OS Any Exceptional DPS Mage-High Need Hunter Warlock- Medium Shadow Priest-High need Elemental shaman- High need Ret Pally- HIGH NEED Who is Regime ? We're a Fairly new Guild with the current expansion but not new to wow. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Regime offer you? -An active guild that always has something to do. - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around. - Dedicated Guildmaster and officers that will help with anything we can. What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Tuesday and Thursday (Wednesday Optional Clean up) 9p est to 11:30p est We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. For any further questions you can add any one of us - Merciliz#1646 (Artfulee) - Andrew#17478 (in game Andrew) - Zeyks#11845 (Zeyks) - Toxzin#1724Zeykz24 1d
1d 10/10H 2/10M Arms Warrior LF Guild 10/10H 2/10M NH experience as a warlock. Re-rolling to arms due to blizzards brutal public execution of the affliction spec. I do not expect an invite to raid until I am of adequate item level, but figured I would post this here so I could get to know people and participate in other content with members of the guild. My availability is: Wednesday 19:30+ EST Thursday 19:30+ EST Sunday 19:30+ EST Can provide any needed information in game such as logs, etc.. Btag: Bob#18177Yvengr0 1d
1d DK(dps) wanted Sun-Mon nights 3/10M 10/10H Atrophy is currently recruiting motivated players for Mythic NH progression. Classes Needed DPS DK Past Progression 5/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor Raid Times 7:30-10:30pm Sunday Monday EST About Us We are a semi-hardcore progression guild whose main goal is to push through heroic, once on farm and with a prepared team we then begin mythic with the goal of seeing how far we can go. If interested send me an in game mail, leave a reply or add me on BTag Battletag: iWontTrollU#1903 Voice Program: Curse VoiceKatalaris20 1d
1d <NKB>- Tue/Th 9pm-12am 4/10M 10/10H LFM Current Needs: Any and all **exceptional** DPS, with special consideration for rogue, warlock, and fury warrior! **Special Note** - Accepting all social, casual, and mythic+ players as well :D We are not a hardcore guild. But we are most definitely not casual either. Among our ranks are many ex-hardcore raiders, and as the game has aged - so have we. We've gotten married, we've had kids, we've graduated college and have steady jobs. But we still have the same love for the game and the new challenges each expansion has to offer. We have a drive to progress and clear content, do it at a good pace, and to conquer all of the challenges this amazing game has to offer. ***We are an 18+ guild*** (Most members are 25 and above however) Our guild has several members with max professions that are available for the crafting of different raid materials such as gems, enchants, food, flasks, and potions. We ask that raiders be prepared for progression content with the proper food buffs, flasks, consumables, etc. We also hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy ourselves while doing so. Aexo - Guild Master Felyss - Officer For all your recruiting questions and needs, please contact either myself (Felyss#1625) or our guild leader (Aexo#1349). If we aren't online feel free to drop a line to another guild member Contact Methods: Forum Post, in-game whisper (preferred) Note: Logs are preferred Past Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 N, 13/13 H (Pre-Nerf) Current Progression: 4/10M 10/10H Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H, 7/7M Trial of Valor - 3/3 N , 3/3H WoWProgress Link - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Never+Knows+Best Raid hours: Tuesday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time - EST --Sunday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time - EST (Optional Normal Run)-- Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time - EST If you've gotten all the way to the bottom... Thanks for reading this whole wall of text! Hope to hear from you!!! :)Felidaryss43 1d
1d [A]Asphyxiated - LFM Tomb of Sargeras <Asphyxiated> Alliance @ Stormrage Tuesday & Thursday 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST Who Is Asphyxiated? We're a group of long time friends who have played this game though all levels. Our experiences range between top end US 20 down to super casual. We have been around the block as a collective enough times to know what does and does not work. We're a close group, but welcoming. Who we're looking for Given our time playing this game we have found it is important to balance performance, drive, and fun. We want players who know what they want; mythic progression but not at a 9 day a week grueling pace. We do believe that having past high end raiding experience is a good thing to have in a player but at the same time some people are just beginning and just starting the steps to get into a hard mode guild. With that we welcome those who are ready to take that leap from pugs and slower paced guilds to a guild that is focused on a mythic full clear but not at the cost of sacrificing a personal life and friendships to attain it. Recruitment Needs Tanks Open to all tank classes and specs - Strong applicants only. Melee DPS Accepting All Melee DPS Ranged DPS Accepting All Ranged DPS Healers Accepting All Healers Contact Information Krakenjack#1469 Pyroicus#1573Lyoncourt11 1d
1d (A) Razi's Rangers 10/10H recruiting for NH Razi's Rangers is a semi-casual/semi-hardcore group of friends looking for additional raiders for Nighthold progression. We currently raid Sunday-Monday 7-10PM EST. We're currently 6/10 Heroic Nighthold. We are looking for 1 tank with a sufficient healer or DPS off spec, 1-2 additional healers of any class, and additional DPS of any spec. On off nights we also run Mythic+ dungeons, Karazhan (including Nightbane), and run EN H for gearing up mains and alts.Razisdhgosu11 1d
1d Mage, Hunter, Shaman, Druid LF Mythic Guild Hello! We have a group of 4 looking for a 2 night Mythic guild (Tues,Wed,Sun,Mon) Our current progression is 3/10 M NH Our class/spec makeup is as follow: Mage - Arcane 910 Hunter - Marks 907 Shaman - Enh 907, Resto 905 Druid - Resto 904 Please post below if interested or add DJRoomba#1755 Look forward to hearing from you!Küshieda5 1d
1d Frost DK LF a guild. Hey there reader! I'm currently seeking a guild to be a part of and to raid with! Leave your battletag/guild description below if you're interested in me!Xolkar2 1d
1d 908 Druid 5/10M NH LF Semi-Hardcore Weekend Druid: multi-role looking for semi-hardcore – Mythic content, adult, weekend raiding guild. 1. Times available & time zone: LF Weekend Team, 8-12PM EST, Fri, Sat, Sun, can be flexible to a degree 2. Server preference: No preference 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 5/10M NH, I have been raiding semi-hardcore since vanilla 6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/104316/ 7. Contact info: BT: HighSpeed#11268, serious inquiries only pleaseDrayocht0 1d
1d (A) Buffs and Fisticuffs recruiting (A)Buffs and fisticuffs are recruiting dps and one tank to start mythic nh and prepare for TOS. Our raid times are 8pm to 11pm cst, if you have any questions you can message linkerjsr#1520,lunchbreak#1418 or luzara0#1288.Summonportal1 1d
1d 906 RDruid LF Guild Hey all, With Tomb of Sargeras coming I wanted to pick raiding back up (was in a guild at the start of NH before it disbanded, but looking to get back into organized raiding). Want to concentrate on Heroic, but definitely open to Mythic raiding. Would prefer to raid Sun-Wed starting at 9 server. Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21732287/latest/#metric=hps (Also have an 895 Prot Pally & 895 Fire Mage alts)Glisande2 1d
1d Team Scissors 3/10M Team Revenge 10/10H <Talk Nerdy To Me> @ US-Stormrage [Alliance] About us We're a late night guild full of all types of player which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily by, this may not be the guild for you. If you are to join us, we supply food and repairs to all of our members. With help of our members we also supply flasks and potions. The only thing we ask is you have your own rune. Raiding hours Team Scissor Me Timbers Our raid times are Friday and Saturday from 11:55pm to 4:00am EST. Team Revenge of the Nerds Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday from 10:00pm to 1:00am EST. Starting in Legion. Since we raid 6-8 hours, we absolutely need everybody to maintain an attendance of at least 80%. This is relatively lenient and not asking for too much. With our more progression focused mindset, we are looking to push for significant progression going forward with light hours at a late hour. Loot system We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items, such as tier and trinkets. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier and trinkets first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge efforts. They are the ones who always benefit the most! One thing to always expect from our guild is we will always have a raid or something to do on these nights. We never give up and we strive to keep us going any way possible. Recruiting If you are interested, you can add me in game at Chantell#11498 for team Scissors/ blondebandit#1388 for team Revenge or you can apply at our website http://talknerdytome.enjin.com/recruitment Thank you for reading, hope to see you soon. :) We also accept all players as socials. App is not required to be a social member.Shibari417 1d
1d <Over Raided> (5/10M) is recruiting! About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders. Expectations: Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 13/13M HFC, 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 4/10M Nighthold Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST) Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you. How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu.  Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot.  Voice: Discord Currently recruiting: Mage Enhance Shaman Warrior Rogue Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Disc priest Mage Warlock Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218)Adorele174 1d
2d 3 Raiders looking to progress Was told to look on this server. I am am 901 fury warrior looking to find a guild that would be reasonable with my work schedule. I'm 3/10 M NH and looking into progression. The reason I say I'm looking for a guild that is flexible with my schedule is that i work a cop schedule. What that means is one week I work Mon, Tuesday, Friday, Sat, Sunday, and then the following week I work only Wednesday and Thursday. So every week would differ on the nights I could raid but i would show up on the nights that raid is planned for. I'm looking for a guild that would raid at night somewhere around the time of 9-10 PM start time and raids for a few hours. I have low warcraft logs and also wow progress cause i just transferred to a server for a guild that fell apart. Current profile for warcraft logs is: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23366597/latest WoWprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/Dkslapper I do also mhigh mythic plus keys. Also i have 2 other friends that are looking to find a home with me that are both a 902 Resto Shaman and a 901 BM hunter. They will be able to show up every week, unless an incident occurs. Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23366599/latest/ Shaman: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23272568/latest/ If you have any question or concerns feel free to respond here, or add my bnet: Dkslapper#1771Dkslapper6 2d
2d (A) Affliction Lock LF Guild / Raid Team Hello Stormrage, 895 affliction lock here and I am looking for a new guild. A little background on me: I have played an affliction lock since vanilla, through nerfs, buffs, being OP, being trash, it didn't matter to me. I feel like if you know your class mechanics and encounter mechanics, you can compete. I am very familiar with the class and how to play it. I didn't just pick it up later this xpac when it was "good". Most recently I was in a guild on Stormrage that had just completed Heroic EN and was working on mythic EN when I had to take a break last November. I just returned a few weeks ago to find they had moved servers and changed to horde. I have ran Nighthold a few times to get caught up with the content and gear for the most part but after playing this game for so long off and on I know you need a guild to really see content. I will always show up to raids on time, with consumables, and I wont stand in red circles :) I don't really have new parses because I just returned about 2.5 weeks ago. What I am looking for:I am looking for a guild that runs 2 days per week maximum. I do have a RL and don't like being on WoW every single night for 4+ hrs per night. Thursday HAS to be one of the raid nights as it is my best night. Other nights are fine except weekends. I do not want to raid on weekends. I also want a guild that has older members, I am no longer in high school or college, I am starting a family and prefer to be around mature members with similar situations. Last thing, please do not recruit me for a bench spot. I do not want to join a guild to ride pine. If your full on spots and looking for reserves, we wont be a good fit. Reply on here or send me an in game message and we can chat if you think we would be a good fit!Skilcoil5 2d
2d LF Casual/Social Guild Just getting back into Legion and have one warrior in need of gearing and have other alts in need of leveling/gear. Looking for a guild that doesn't mind just being social, running events, helping each other level/gear up and just have a nice place to "be social." I would like to raid sometime, but my focus isn't on a place that only focuses on raiding, but just helping each other out.Faranrage1 2d
2d ⭐<Symmetric>7/10M LF Hpriest/Warrior/FrostDK⭐ About Symmetric: Symmetric previously know as Singularíty is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage. This guild was formed through multiple other long term guilds; all bringing past Top 100 US experience. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. Our main goal as a guild, is to enjoy the game that we play. We pride ourselves in not banging our heads against walls, forcing long hours, and pressuring raiders to play specs/classes they do not enjoy, all the while getting the most out of our raids. We are here to have fun and be sociable, and collect the shiny purples at the same time! We do not stifle our members, nor play to egos and e-peens. Our progression raids are to the point, and we do not raid long hours so we expect the hours we do spend to be as efficient as possible. Long story short, we love what we do, and hope to surround ourselves with others who enjoy it too, both in and out of raid. If this sounds like your kind of place then we'd love to hear from you. If you feel that you are exceptional at your role and your class/spec is not listed as needed, still feel free to apply. Current Requirements: (Keep in mind this changes ALL the time so please do not hesitate to app or contact us even if your class is not listed) Warrior (High) Boomkin (High) Rogue (Very High) Resto Druid (High) DK Frost (Very High) Shadow Priest (High) Shadow Priest (High) Holy Priest(Very High) Prot Paladin (Medium) Windwalker Monk(High) Elemental Shaman (High) If you are looking for a laid back raid atmosphere and a competitive guild who will get things done, then this might just be the new home for you. You can get all of that on a lighter & more relaxed schedule. What set us apart? We will have all of the progression without the feel of it being a 2nd job. We have a raid atmosphere that is a step above most you may have been part of. It is laid back and yet very focused. It is very much an open door policy here at Singularíty that goes for leadership and raid etiquette. You expect to be and will be heard here. Expectations: Ability to attend both raid days on a regular basis. Mumble/Discord and a working mic. Being able to actively participate in mumble to convey time sensitive information is of utmost importance. A good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively, and we expect you to be able to buckle down and focus when it is required. One should be able to take constructive criticism objectively and always consider the guild’s priorities over their own personal glory. Important Info: Progression Days: Tues, Wed & Thursday (09:00 PM - 12:30 AM EST) Optional Sales night: Monday (08:30 PM - 12:30 AM EST) Voice communication: Discord Loot: RC Loot council App Process: Submit an app on our website [http://www.singularity-gaming.net] or if you are short of time you can always contact us on the below mentioned Btag's. Post that we will set up a Mumble discussion with you, and a decision will be made shortly after the discussion. Contact Information: Btags: Obskure#6264 (GM)Majestyk315 2d
2d <A>Kings of Wanderlust 10/10H is recruiting! US-Stormrage/Alliance Kings of Wanderlust is a rather new guild. Created at the start of Legion with the intention of being a team of parents, professionals, etc, with limited raiding time, but a drive to see content downed. We started off the first week of raiding with a solid 5/7 downed in normal Emerald Nightmare with a team of raiders that had never worked together. Even with our limited time availability we still strive to be the best that each raider can be. We are however willing to help people learn to raid, and become better at their chosen class and spec. All of our leadership have experience dating back to Vanilla with many heroic, and mythic kills under our belts. Mythic progression is on our second night. However we ask that everyone understand Mythic progression can take time, and a fair amount of patience. Main Raid Times / Schedule Progression: 7 1/2 hours a week Current Progression: EN: 2/7M ToV: 3/3H Nighthold: 10/10N Heroic Nighthold: 10/10H Wednesday/Thursday - 7:45 - 11:00 EST (server) Monday nights alternate between an Alt Run and Mythic EN. This night however is completely optional. What we offer you: - very rambunctious, fun, constructive, and open social atmosphere - open minded raid leader/guild master/officer core - the chance to be a core member with solid input - a flexible guild that will work with you to make you the best player you can be - an overall fun/exciting/challenging/competitive environment What we are looking for in a raider: - a positive attitude - solid attendance - a willingness to accept outside criticism - if required - internally motived raiders, who strive to improve themselves - patience and a level of understanding for other raiders progression - a raider who can complement our social atmosphere - flasks/food/pre-pots - enchanted and gemmed How we handle loot: Loot Council is our primary method. If you are not familiar with this system it works on a number of factors to include the following. -attendance -performance (relative to your ilvl and class) -the attitude of raider -BiS/ level of upgrade for the raider What classes are we considering at the moment? We will consider all classes and specs depending on level of qualification and experience. However are placing emphasis on a few particular classes. They are as follows: Healers: Holy Priest Disc Priest Holy Paladin Tanks: Need Backups or people willing to offspec Dps: Ranged Dps are a priority, but we will also consider any Plate Melee REQ: 875+ Current Recruiting Status: OPEN We will always consider additional applicants! So, if your class is not on this list, or you do not meet the item level requirements, and you are still interested feel free to get in touch with one of our officers and we will discuss with you any options we may have. If you just want to come hang out and be a part of the guild that's great too! We currently have two options to join our guild! You can either apply on our website http://kowanderlust.enjin.com/ Or contact one of our officers through battletag! Vestherial - GM/Raid Lead - Ves#11968 Airaln - Officer - Airaln#1816 Telchines#1874 Keep in mind that we are working professionals, if you cannot get ahold of us outside of raid hours, please send us an in-game mail or leave a post here. Worst case - /who Kings of Wanderlust on Stormrage and send a tell to any our members and they will point you in the right direction. Happy guild hunting!Vestherial52 2d
2d Mage LF Casual Raiding Guild Title says all. Available weekdays. 873 ilvl. Looking for more casual experience.Janthu1 2d
2d 7/10M LF Brewmaster tank <Consequence> is an Alliance guild on Stormrage and seeking competent players to join our progression raiding team. We are a 3 night semi-hardcore guild that is currently 7/10M in Nighthold. Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Current needs: TANK: PALADIN, MONK, DH DPS: Any high parsing We will also consider ANY exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team. Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. For more information, add the following Battle Tag: AppNasty#1109 (Totemtastic, Guild Leader) If our guild seems like a good fit for you, make an application on our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com Hope to speak to you soon!Totemtastic3 2d
2d [A] Envy of Eden 4/10M is recruiting!!!! Envy of Eden> is a semi-hardcore progression guild aiming to push mythic kills/Cutting Edge every raid tier as the expansion progresses. If you have a similar mindset and are always looking to improve yourself and the team, we would love to have you! Current Progression: ◾7/7M 2/3M 4/10M Raid Times: ◾Friday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) ◾Saturday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) ◾Sunday 8PM-12AM (Server Time) Current needs: Our main need currently is a Holy Pally, Resto Shaman, DPS with a healing OS and Ranged DPS. These needs are a perfect scenario, however, exceptional players with logs are encouraged to apply for any position. What you can expect from us: You can expect us to progress at a high rate and have a knowledgeable enough leadership to recognize any issues while working to fix them in a timely manner. Outside of raids we have a friendly social atmosphere, while in raids we tend to be more focused on getting things done. What we expect from you: ◾Be on time for raid. ◾Prepared with flask, food, and potions. ◾Know your class in and out and to ask questions when you're unsure of something. ◾Know how to sim your character and how to read logs to improve your play. Please feel free to contact our in-game leadership for more information! Spartacuus: SpartDk#1125 - Guild Master/ Raid Lead Blissheals: Bliss#2534 - Healing Lead/Recruitment Jebuskristo: XeonHellrazr#1693 - OfficerBlissheals6 2d
2d 4/10M 2 Day Guild LF DPS <Vantage-Stormrage> <Vantage Stormrage Alliance> We are currently 4/10M in need of Exceptional DPS . We got Cutting Edge Emerald Nightmare + 1/3M ToV prior to patch. We are a group of active players, running optional Heroic clears, Guild Sales Runs, Mythic +'s, etc. together on off days. We raid 7-10pm EST Tues and Wed. We currently have a high need for: RDPS : Ele Shammy, Mage, Lock Sin Rogue Ret Pally Warrior WW Monk Exceptional DPS of all classes What we expect from you: Know your class and role. We are not a teaching guild. However, we do see potential in people and give them the opportunity to study and make improvements if needed. All raiders are expected to perform to at least the average skill level of the group. Come prepared with food, flasks, and pots and any other required raid mats. Study fights and know your role before we ever step foot in the Raid. We have a short schedule, good attendance is necessary. We expect 85-90% attendance. What you can expect from us: Stable progression- Short hours and days are limiting but our progression will be reasonable for the time allotted. A good environment- No toxicity or drama. We are not a pc guild, but we are respectful to each other. No nerdging, drama, etc. Just here to have fun and kill bosses. Raid Mats- Although we ask you always come prepared with raid mats, when it is reasonable, we provide flasks, pots, and repairs. Please check us out at http://vantage-stormrage.enjin.com Contact info : Thatchick#1834Alollipop3 2d
2d Healer LF Raiding Guild Healer can play Monk http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Yuno/advanced or Druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Ush%C3%AEo/advanced looking for a guild for mythic raiding my availability is as listed below I work sunday through wednesday from 7:30 am to 6 pm with an hour drive with thursday as an overtime day Sunday - 8 pm to 12 pm central Monday - 8 pm to 12 pm central Tuesday - 8 pm to 12 pm central Wednesday - 8 pm to 12 pm central Thursday - depends Friday- Unavailable Saturday- all day About me - 26 I have played in mythic raiding guilds / hard core guilds for most of my career in wow all as a healer (started seriously raiding in TBC). taking a break towards the end of BlackRock Foundry, and returning for legion til january when I stopped raiding due to my cpu dying and being unable to replace it so I took a break, but now i have a brand new pc . I'm looking for like minded, Friendly, Competitive and adult players to raid with. as this is quite simple and to the point If any1 has any questions feel free to msg me here or in game at GasaiYuno#1406 thank you for your timeYuno1 2d
2d RNG IS RECRUITING <RNG> 10/10H is now recruiting 880+ ranged DPS & healers for our core raid team! Our raid times are Wed & Sun, 11pm-2am server. We offer repairs, flasks, food & a sociable discord. Join us in preparation of Tomb!Senserous0 2d
2d [A] 894 Frost/Blood DK LF raiding guild Frost dk with Blood O/S LF fun raiding guild. Also interested in Mythic+ and achievement hunting. Raided extensively in WoLK days and looking to get back into it. PM me @ Nor#1745Morganos2 2d
2d 898ilvl Ret Pally 10/10H LFG Casually hardcore player looking to meet players on server and possibly go for a long stroll down the beach and drink smoothies and the occasional beer or 2 or 20. Working professional that has nothing better to do at night than play. Consistent play times 9pm - 12am server give or take an hour. Have been playing this character for much longer than my oldest boy has been alive and he's nearly 10(sad but true). Looking for no drama group/guild that is focused on making every night count as far as game content i.e. personal goals / raid goals. Pet Peeves: same people dying every single boss - constant wipes because people cant understand mechanics. RNG does happen tho and I get that. Now that the elitist rant is over, I like to joke around in guild chat but do prefer not to have to resort to discord for guild chat on non raid nights. I research my class and know it every which way from sun down to sunrise and don't even get me started on simcraft cause you might lose me for a few hours trying every single combination. I have cheesy puns which most people don't understand, but then again a cheesy pun is a cheesy pun and so is this post! Happy Hunting, Gavinx P.S. - Have an 889 alt Arcane Mage P.S.S. i have logs on warcraftlogs.com Rank 45 artifact. Bnet tag: puntsgnomes11990 please leave a message, I screen my calls....thanks! Discord: gavinx#6303Gavinx8 2d
2d 897 enh sham lf guild 10/10h experience looking for a guild to progress tomb with pref earlier times to raid walsh#21848Wälsh13 2d
2d [A] **STAT STICK** 3/10 M L4 RDPS -M NH STAT STICK ... Raid times: ... Current Progression: ... Who we are looking for: ... Interested? ... Hope to hear from you soon! Thx for reading and happy raiding!!Faéth24 2d
2d 902 Mage LF Guild 902 Arcane Mage (Also working Frost Spec) with 10/10 H NH exp LF 2-3 weeknight raiding guild any time after 9pm ET preferably (can also do 8pm at earliest). Message me in game or add me at battletag Damaral#1775. Thanks!Damaral6 2d
2d 903 Enh Shaman lfMythicWeekendGuild Hello I am a 903 enhancement shaman on stormrage with both BiS trink, 10/10 heroic and I am looking for a core-spot on a mythic raiding team. My times are during the weekend from fri-sun and 7-10 pm would be the most optimal. I dont see myself missing raid nights at all and would love to progress into mythic.Arlinjace1 2d
3d [A]<Internet Kings> 4/10M 2 Day/6HR LF DPS <Internet Kings> ▣ 4/10M (Killed 3 new Mythic bosses in the past week)▣ Stormrage Alliance (PvE-EST) ▣ 2 nights/week ▣ Thursday 8:30pm to 11:30pm & Sunday 8 - 11 pm EST ▣ Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid/future sales runs Monday 8:30 -11:30pm ▣ 6 HR Raid Week! ▣ Recruiting DPS & *1 Solid Healer* to complete our last couple spots of the 20 man roster. Healers: ▣ Holy Paladin ▣ Restoration Shaman Ranged DPS: ▣ Balance Druid ▣ Hunter ▣ Mage ▣ Shadow Priest ▣ Elemental Shaman ▣ Warlock Melee DPS: ▣ Monk ▣ Rogue ▣ Warrior ▣ Retribution Paladin ▣ Frost DK ▣ Enhancement Shaman ▣ Havoc Demon Hunter About us: <Internet Kings> *** 4/10M NH ***[/b] is a newly formed Stormrage alliance-based raiding guild. We are a solid, tight knit team of like-minded players, who desire to raid efficiently and enjoyably. Almost the entire guild has raided top-end progression (Top US #1 - US #40) and are recently coming back to WoW for the expansion, Legion. We do not tolerate cliques, toxicity, & raid logging. We are firm about bringing back the great community of wow within our guild, which most guilds do not have anymore. Average age of the guild is about 30 yrs old, which many of us have lives outside of WoW. We raid two nights a week, Thursday & Sunday. Thursday from 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST & Sunday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST with an Optional 3rd night farm/alt raid Monday 8:30 -11:30pm EST. We are easygoing and laid-back, yet we want to get as much progress and boss kills in as we can in our 6 hours per week. We are all mature, veteran players (many from US top 20 guilds), with more than basic game knowledge, which will attribute to our progression in Tomb of Sargeras. We are looking for players that can perform at an acceptable level through your damage/healing, raid awareness, and your ability to deal with fight mechanics. Must be able to be dependable, have a working microphone, downloaded and use discord. Female friendly environment with multiple females in the raid group. For more information, please contact via bnet: Recruitment Officers: Fern - Fernleaf#1673 Mahes - ImmortLRoach#1490Fernleaf139 3d
3d Closed ClosedLucast7 3d
3d Diligent 7/7H 3/3N 8/10H Recruiting Diligent is looking for more rdps and 1 healer. Have room for all rdps classes. Would prefer a resto shammy. Raid times are Tues/Wed and Thursday 8-10:30 server time. Tuesday is our normal run and the other nights are our progression run. Loot system is Personal Loot and then Master Loot on tier bosses. Understand that wiping does occur on progression and if you die to something stupid, we might just set your corpse on fire among other things. Also have room for casuals as well. For more information please add me to battle net and we can chat further. Using Discord for our raids. Any questions please contact me on real id weasel#1146Jataast8 3d
3d <Weekend Raiders> 5/10M LF DPS About Us: Established in 2009, <Weekend Raiders> is Stormrage's original Weekend raiding guild. It was created so that players could experience end game content without having to commit to a hardcore raid schedule. We've always taken pride in our quick learning curve and average time spent/boss kill ratio. Expect an environment that has a relaxed and fun atmosphere, but remains efficient and avoids wasting time above all else. Raid times: Fri 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST Sat 8:30pm - 11:30pm EST Currently Recruiting: Warlock - High Balance Druid - Medium WW/Brew Monk - Medium Rogue - Low Holy Paladin - Low *Even if your class is not listed we encourage you to post an app. Your toon must be appropriately geared for Mythic Raids. (895+ equipped, 42+ traits in Artifact). Current Progression: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7H, 7/7M Trial of Valor: 3/3H, 2/3M Nighthold : 10/10H, 5/10M Contact us: Apply @ weekendraiders.enjin.com Or contact us in game Recruitment Officer: Heinz#1718 (Hellmanns) GM: TaekwonV#1993 (Testacrush) Misc: **21+ Players only The majority of our members work full time and are in their 20's and 30's. Most of us have been playing since Vanilla/BC. If you want to make the most of your time in game and not have it turn into a second job, Weekend Raiders might be the guild for you.Testacrush72 3d
3d B Team - New Guild - 7/10M - Recruiting <B Team> is a newly formed mythic guild on Stormrage Alliance, currently looking to bolster our roster for further Nighthold progression. As of 4/17/17 we are 7/10M NH. About the Guild We are a tight-knit guild, full of extremely competent players. Our leadership, and many of the players have been in US Top 10-50 guilds at one time or another. We're pretty laid back, but still know when it's time to focus up and kill bosses. Currently Recruiting -Ranged DPS, preferably Hunter/Lock -Melee DPS, preferably Frost DK/Windwalker -Any other exceptional applicants Schedule & Loot System Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 9PM-12AM EST We currently run Loot Council. Requirements Applicants must... -Be in control of their own schedule. -Willing to take criticism or advice, and admit it when you are wrong/mess up. -Have 90%+ Raid Attendance -Be prepared to compete for their spot. Everyone is replaceable. Show us you want to raid. -Have an in-depth knowledge of your class. If someone else in the raid can tell you something about your class you didn't already know, there is a serious problem. -Theorycraft and research not only your class, but encounters and make sure that you are playing as optimally as possible. -Have great situational awareness and be able to adapt to random situations. If interested, feel free to apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScr99ffUpovMV8oQj6-BtbHtdpa70UvzaxrUTMiIQBnkb6f2w/viewform?c=0&w=1 Alternatively, if you have any questions, add one of us on RealID Divinix#1429 / Gunslingr#1991Dvx20 3d
3d [A] Tèam Rocket LF weekend morning raiders We are a newly formed guild of former raiders looking to start again after a few expansions off. We will be raiding on Saturday and Sunday Morning from 9AM to 12PM est. Our objective is to take a very casual approach towards raiding by taking our time and enjoying the journey as we move through the content. Currently we are 7/7H EN, 3/3H Trial, 10/10H and 1/10M Nighthold. There is no raid attendance requirement or anything like that. Most of us work full time jobs outside of this game so I don't expect anyone to take this as a second job. We are here to have fun, enjoy each others company and to build memories together. Currently for our raids we are looking for disc priest (having active dps sets for healing classes is a must), any non hunter range dps, unholy/frost dk and one havoc dh. As well as a melee dps/tank (having a tank off spec and actually playing it is required). Even if you don't wish to raid or you think you're only going to want to do it once in awhile feel free to apply. If this sounds like something you're interested in then feel free to contact me in game whether by mail or send me a battlenet request to Burntlettuce#1968. Also you can contact any of the following officers: Opalane, Gashan, Mâxwest, and Ðemoniix. As always we are blasting off again.Caraè116 3d