Stormrage

5d 923 Havoc DH and 931 Boomy Lf Raiding Guild Hello, We're currently looking for a new home since out current group is not the right fit. Our current raid experience is 9/9N 8/9H, looking for similar progression. Raiding availability is as follows; Mon-Thurs 830pm-1am EST/Server Boomy does have some time constraints due to work that may require missing a couple raid days a month but will keep up with requirements. The raiding environment we're looking for has the following; -Consistent Raids -Punctual raiders -Starting up on time -Progressing We understand real life stuff does happen of course. We also enjoy doing mythic+ for gear and experience, achievements and collecting cosmetics. Feel free to contact in game or via btag: Paragor#1503Terryal7 5d
5d 916 returning player (mage) LF guild. Hello & thanks for taking the time to read this. As the title reads,after a break for a few months I have decided to return & start raiding again. I am 916 equipped atm with bis for fire & frost both though I prefer to play fire. I did clear norm ToS first week of release on my hunter before taking a break due to real life & feeling a little burn out. Let me state below what I am looking for to save you & me both time. I am looking for a fairly active guild of older friendly mature players without any cliques. I am looking for a norm/heroic progression guild only that has fun while raiding. (I don't have the time currently to devote to mythic due to real life) If mythic is your intent,then don't waste my time or yours. I can only raid 2 days Monday through Thursday weekly between the hrs of 7ish-11-11:30pm EST (server time). Might be able to push another day every other week. Not looking to raid 8-12 hrs weekly. I believe on raiding on a budget as to speak. Get lots done in little time:) Sounds like a lot I know,but I know my limitations & what I want. If this sounds like something you might be interested in,hit me up ingame or on btag. Joe#12534Shredat12 5d
5d Rogue and Feral LF Late Night Guild 916 Feral and 920 Rogue LF a late night guild. We would prefer to raid on Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 10- whenever. We are competent raiders who have prior mythic experience. Just looking for a place to call home and have some fun busting through content :). Feel free to reply to this thread or add me on Bnet at Duhmentia#1667 We can provide some logs if needed as well.Duhmbo6 5d
5d [A] 930 Resto Shaman 3/9M LFG Battletag: hikko#1517 Email: pnfarnsworth@gmail.com Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/25053030 Preferred Raid TImes: Week nights Raid History: Progression Raiding Vanilla through WotLK, 7/7 M EN (CE), 3/9 M ToS Age: 24 After taking a break to work evenings post-EN Mythic, I started playing again in July. My current guild is having issues filling its roster, and we are PUGing 3-6 raid members a week for mythic. Most of my IRL friends that play are casual Alliance players, so I want to transfer to Alliance to be able to play with them for Mythic+ and other non-raid content. I'm paying my transfer, no worries about that. I'm working on my Elemental offspec. <3 Hope to play with you soon!Hiko7 5d
5d 927 Druid Guardian Tank LF Guild Hi Folks, 927 Druid Guardian Tank looking for a raiding guild. 9/9N and 7/9H. Prior to my druid, I was a Paladin tank in Mythic EN and continued thru to HNH. Switched to my bear for ToS. Availability: Mon-Sat 7.30pm-11.00pm (EST) <- (absolute latest unfortunately) Cannot raid on Sundays Currently looking for... 1. An active and mature close-knit adult guild. (18+ or even better 21+ would be ideal.) 2. A guild that is in Heroic ToS progression (with possible Mythic in the future) 3. A guild that uses Personal Loot. I favor PL b/c I feel it just completely eliminates any chance of drama or potential animosity between members. I'm open to ML if it's with a static group. Def NOT loot council. 4. A guild that doesn't tolerate any racist or homophobic slurs/rants and political/religious debates. If you'd like to reach out, please leave your Btag or in-game name in a reply below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good hunting!Fleas3 5d
5d 927 aotc bear LF mythic raid group 9/9 H tos looking for raid group alliance or horde thats raiding mythic tos and going to push progression in argus. im a very dedicated raider with close to 100% attendance. real life stuff does still happen though. my best available days to raid are monday-tuesday-wednesday. 7pm eastern until 11pm eastern. can also raid sunday-8pm eastern until 11pm. I can raid on weekends and thursdays. just would rather not if possible. battletag- Hallucinate#1547Babydaddy2 5d
5d [A] <When in Doubt Corgis Out> LFM for mythic ---<When In Doubt Corgis Out>--- We are When In Doubt Corgis Out and we need more able bodied and knowledgeable raiders for mythic progression. Since downing heroic ToS consistently, we just need a few more to fill out our team, as well as reserves that don't mind being called upon. ALL reserves have just as good a chance as any core raider to make the main mythic roster. We don't cater to people when it comes to performance. We're currently a top 100 geared guild on Stormrage, and we know how to have fun, but we emphasize seriousness and dedication to your craft over all. What we currently need We're currently looking to recruit any and all classes, so don't hesitate to sign up even if you play a class that we consider low on recruitment priority. High Arms warrior, Mage, Balance Druid, Ret Pally Med Any classes not listed Low Rogue, Hunter Raid Times/Guild events Mon: Unofficial Mythic+ night Wed: Optional heroic farm night 9:30-11:30PM EST Thurs: Heroic clear/Mythic progression 9:00-12:00AM EST Sat: Alt raid fun run Sun: Mythic progression 9:00-12:00AM EST (Bolded items are the required raid nights you must participate in) Current Progression 9/9H ToS 0/9M ToS Requirements Logs to prove your skill/progression We just want to make sure that you know what you're doing! No offense, but we want to just make sure that you're as serious as we are when it comes to making sure your character is properly played and optimized. We're not looking for perfect parses! Discord It's how we communicate, and it's how we post information to the guild as well as resources/logs. This is also the main source of letting the guild know if you can't make it to raid. Plus it's where we post dank memes! Be sure you're able to properly communicate. Add-ons We do require a few add ons for looting and mechanics (RClootcouncil, WA). Are you interested in joining? You may contact me on here, but the best way would be by Battle Tag: Bloodfurnace#1313. Once we talk and if you're interested, we can arrange a meeting at your choice to discuss the finer details of how we work and answer any questions you might have. We then would invite you to trial with us through our heroic ToS farm night (Wednesday). If we like the performance we'll invite you back to finish up heroic and then we can talk about a ginvite! Let us know!Bloodfurnace4 5d
5d 927 Resto Druid LF M Raiding Guild LF a guild that raids between the hours of 7pm-12am server.. Currently 8/9H, former cutting edge raider a couple tiers. Looking for a guild that is lively, has people on sometimes and runs there M+ 15 together to get it done. Alt runs would be great but not a requirement im looking for. Just looking for a relaxed guild that raids and gets stuff done, not a hardcore type raider anymore, just looking to have some fun and kill bosses. Prefer a guild that is raiding mythic or about to start mythic. Thx. Either add my btag or leave info here. Thx again. Beastmode#1982Treehots16 5d
5d 3/9M Havoc DH & BRM Monk LF Guild Hey, I'm Nécro. Like the title says I'm 3/9M and in search of a guild for myself and my friend. We'd prefer to raid together in a guild equally progressed or further. I'm looking for a solid, semi-hardcore team that is progression minded with a good atmosphere. Availability 7-11 PM EST on weeknights and any time on weekends. Some about me..I've been an officer in my current guild for a while and unfortunately we decided to stop raiding. We have ~20% wipe experience on Sisters for the past two weeks. My current guild was 4/10M NH and I want to push further in TOS and Antorus. I focus on mechanics, know my class very well, and I always aim to perform competitively. I know how to read logs and always focus on improvement. I have hardly any tank experience but my vengeance weapon is 60 traits (DPS 63) and I know what I'm doing with it and happy to be a backup tank or whatever. Brewzlei and I both enjoy pushing keys and doing content outside of raid. Brew is good tank, great communication. I'm ~934 equipped in Havoc, similar in Vengeance. I have all Havoc leggos and good tank ones as well. Brewmaster (Brewzlei) is 936 equipped. I've also got a 921 BM hunter I could easily bring up to speed if melee dps isn't your thing. Logs: Nécroxia - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23293286 Brewzlei - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/brewzlei My btag is WitchyWich#1440, feel free to add me or leave your spam below. Edit: Found a guild and we are trialing with them.Nécroxia1 5d
5d 937 Mage 5/9M LF Sun/M/W guild! 3 or 2 day! Hey guys 937 Mage with 5/9M experience looking for a Sunday Monday or Wednesday guild. Must start 8pm PST or Later! 2 or 3 days doesnt matter! Add me on Btag Chilly#11502 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/23560310/13#metric=dps&partition=1Bleachtini2 5d
5d lfg :) Returning player looking for chill laid back ppl to play with into raiding dungeons pvp etc just looking for cool like minded ppl to enjoy game with add me if interested thanksEdwince5 5d
5d 937 3/9M Ele Shaman 937 Ele Shaman with 930 Resto OS 2-3 Nights Raid Anything at/after 11est, 8pst, 9mt Sun-Thurs Ok Fri/Sat No Been raiding and playing since BC and the time has come for me to move from current server (Darkspear) to a much more active server. I'm a very active raider who is constantly on doing mythic +s or dailies. I'm looking for a mythic guild (prefer something 3/9+) which is need of an elemental shaman. I can and willing to also OS heal but not looking to main heal. Would prefer to talk on btag/discord and possibly get a feel for your guild before I make the decision of joining. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/4360292/13#metric=dps&partition=1 Cardinal#11410Vanix3 5d
5d 931 ilvl resto druid lf 3 nights mythic guild Hi, a lil bit about my self I have a long history of raiding. I was 8/10 mythic nh. I took 2 month break after night hold kind of been taking it easy progression wise this tier. Ready to get back to mythic raiding at a decent pace. Currently no mythic progression in tos. The new raid will be coming out soon. Looking to progress with a guild again instead of bouncing around looking for a guild that lacks a full raid and just doing heroics. I have a few logs in tos my better logs are in night hold when I was mostly in the 80 percentile I should never have attendance issues. I have no life. I do work but should never inflict with raiding since I work my own hours. Add me on real id Colin#1282 if interested.Unclegiggles6 5d
5d 922 disc lfg 3 nights a week I am a disc priest looking for a hardcore/semi-hardcore 3 night raiding guild around 8-12pm est for hours. I am currently 917 and am 7/9 heroic but have the skill and comfort to push mythic content. If you are looking for a solid disc priest dont hesitate to comment below.Valcentette6 5d
5d <Misdirect> 9/9H LFM - 2 Raid Groups Misdirect-Stormrage is a newly formed guild of players with a few things in common; We like to raid, we like to play together, and we want to continue to better ourselves. You'll find that while we enjoy being silly when we can, and its often, we take raiding a bit more seriously and are looking for other like minded individuals to join us. We are a community of gamers from all walks of life. Outside of raids, you'll find us in PVP, mythic keystones, and other games such as Overwatch, Diablo, and HotS. Recruitment Needs: Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Unholy/Frost DK Rogue Holy Pally Mage Warlock Ele Shaman Holy Priest We are recruiting heavily for our second group. All roles and classes are welcome. Days and Times: Group 1: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST Monday alt/normal run - Not required but encouraged Group 2: Sun/Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST Raider Expectations: Attendance Knowledge of the class you are playing Openness to performance discussion Required Addons and Programs: Twitch Group 2 will be using Discord RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Our Second Raid Team! We are excited to have taken on a group of individuals ready to run a second raid team. The current plan is to start in normal and move upwards from there. We are looking for solid raiders that are open to feedback and have the drive to want to perform to the fullest, all while having a good time. The Road Ahead: Our short term goal for now is AOTC but expect that we are looking to push into Mythic. We have a solid core of officers ready to help you with whatever it is that you need, from help with rotations to gearing. We are an inclusive group but if the situation calls for it, you may find yourself sitting out for a fight. Worry not, we will get you in when we can, but we may have to trim the group for progression. While we are newly formed, we are excited and ready melt faces, so join us, you might have a bit of fun along the way. Reach out to us in game: Ell - GM - Missmaam#1490 Baynevi - Recruiting Officer - Bayne#1142 Turtle - Second Raid Team - Turtle#13393Ëll8 5d
5d <Bloodline> 8/9H LF DPS/Heals - Weekend Late <Bloodline> is a new guild of experienced players looking for the right people to build our roster. Our roots are mythic raiding Horde side on Zul'jin and Stormreaver. The goal is to create an environment of success while having the most fun possible in Mythic raid progression. What we're doing now: Currently we're 8/9H, spending time pushing M+, and having fun in any smaller areas of WoW. Short Term: We'll progress through H-ToS for AOTC while continuing to build our roster. We expect to be in Mythic before the tier is over, but we need more people. Lot of work but we're close. Recruitment Needs Recruitment is open to DPS and Healers (thought offspec tank is obviously fine). Unfortunately, we cannot take anymore Shadow Priests under any circumstances. We're specifically looking for people who have a desire to play at a high level and be involved. Currently, gear level is not a concern (over 900) as we're more interested in the player. Groups with no home who share our goals should talk to us as well. Good time to get to know us would be to join us during our M+ runs throughout the week or on our normal ToS "Sunday Funday" runs. TL:DR Details: Server: Stormrage - US (PVE-EST) Faction: Alliance Raid times: LATE NIGHT - Fri & Sat 11p-2a VOIP: Discord Loot Method: Loot council Website: wowbloodlineguild.enjin.com WoW Progress: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Bloodline TL:DR Overview: We like to have fun in PvE We're looking for mythic level players (regardless of your previous mythic progress) We want people who put effort and focus into their class/game. Contact us via our website or add us Pinnick : pinnick#1134 - GM Astro: Astro#1717Mchebrew55 5d
5d <Nox> 6/9M selling full ToS clears on ML! Greetings Stormrage folks, We are <Nox>, a 6/9 Mythic 2 day guild on Stormrage. We strive to bring the best sales experience to our buyers by making our runs quick and easy. Our full clear is also masterloot, meaning there is no competition for gear! Buyers will have full priority on their respective armor types as well as Tier tokens! Current sale runs: Full clear ToS (ML) on Thursday 5:45 PST/8:45 EST Ahead of the Curve (PL) Kil'jaeden 7:45 PST/10:45 EST Ahead of the Curve (PL) Kil'jaeden 8:15 PST/ 11:15 EST Armor types open for 09/14/17: Cloth: open Leather: open Mail: open Plate: open Tier token types open for 09/14/17 Conq: open Prot: open Vanq: open Booking/scheduling your sales run Deposit is required when the sale run is scheduled. 25% non-refundable We only accept in-game gold on Stormrage We do not accept gold from other servers If you have any questions about scheduling your sales run don't hesitate to message me via Battletag: Wedges#1232 and come get your 915+ gear!Wedges18 5d
5d Seeking Help with H:Kil'Jaden <Heart of Redemption> is seeking raiders for killing Heroic Kil'Jaden tonight, Thursday September 14th, starting at 9PM est. We've had some attrition due to the summer and the beginning of school. Personal loot. Discord required for voice chat. 920ilvl minimum. This is not going to be a one-shot (most likely), instead it's going to be progression raiding for the 2 hour long raid so we need people who are willing to stay and work hard (or help if they are very geared or experienced.) Thanks, Stormrage! ~Slayerprime Guild Leader Heart of RedemptionSlayerprime0 5d
5d <Hand of Fate>: 2 Nights - 9/9(H) ► Introduction:<Hand of Fate> is a group of adults who enjoy raiding on a light schedule and still see content cleared. Details of our raid team and atmosphere can be found below. We're looking for like minded individuals to join us in Tomb of Sargeras! ► The Details:Here are some of the direct details you are probably looking for concerning our team: Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday Raid Time: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) Invites: 8:30 PM - 8:45 PM EST Current Progression:10/10(H), 9/9(H) ► What We're Looking For:Above all else, we're looking for the person that simply enjoys to raid. We have a couple of different ranks; one that permits the casual raider who can only show up once or twice a month and one that is made for the more dedicated - the "serious" raider, if you will. Regardless of rank, however, we expect you to enjoy raiding and have fun playing the game. More details on the differences between these ranks, and their expectations, can e found on our website. ► Mythic+ Dungeon Farming:We are also recruiting folks that are interested in farming Mythic+ dungeons in addition to our raiding. ► Contact Information:Below you will find the information you need to get in contact with us should you have any questions or concerns. Additionally, you will find the link to our website so that you can read more about us. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to hearing from you! Website: http://www.hof-gaming.net/join BattleTag Contacts: Sajakain (Guild Master): Sajakain#1683 Sanat (Guild Officer): KUEng#1553 Hikari (Guild Officer): Satonaka#1280Sajakain14 5d
5d [Area-52] <ReClear> 8/9m is recruiting! For more info go to: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755025530?page=1Kíndred0 5d
6d Death Jesters selling KSM/+10 keystones We are currently selling +10 keystones for 100k, and Key Stone Master for 500k gold. A +10 will give you 935 loot from your weekly cache, 800+ million AP with AK41 from your weekly cache, and any loot we do not need (915+ ilvl). A KSM carry guarantee's all of the above along with the Key Stone Master Achievement. The pricing on this is based off the time of getting a key up to a 15, with the chance of it being a bad week for that dungeon specifically, and the fact that a current 15 is about equal to an old 18. These will need to be booked well in advance to give us time to level up and select a keystone to use. We require payment upfront before the dungeon starts. We have no ilvl, dps or role requirements. These are complete carry runs. For KSM carries, we require a 40% non-refundable deposit. These runs can be rescheduled, but before the next weekly maintenance. If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me at reflex#11742Delcenti7 6d
6d [A]Malum Aeternum-Stormrage 6/9M T/W/TH [A][US][Stormrage]<Malum Aeternum> recruiting for ToS <Malum Aeternum> is a guild of transferred members from <Celestial Vanguard> on Elune-Gilneas. We intend to: * operate a mythic group capable of Cutting Edge in a timely manner. * raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST. * utilize a loot council to both optimize throughput and encourage exceptional performance. * be the best players we can be while making concerted efforts to help teammates accomplish the same. We are looking for any player or group of players with similar goals and attitudes. Please reach out to an officer if you're interested! * nulld3v#1539 (Blizzard) * Thornfallow#6034 (Discord) * Porom#1571 (Blizzard) * Porom#1053 (Discord) * Luckk#11836 (Blizzard) * Luckk#8524 (Discord) We hope to hear from you soon!Poram8 6d
6d [A]<Nerv> 9/9H 3/9M Recruiting RDPS, Tanks! Nerv is a semi-casual alliance guild made up of experienced raiders. We are looking for quality players for Tomb of Sargeras Progression. ... PST to Dagik#1527Dagik33 6d
6d <In Other News> 3/9 M Tomb is recruiting! In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting! In Other News has been around since 2008. We were originally on Llane and named Intervention, but we transferred to Stormrage in June 2012. We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress. The classes we are currently looking for include: melee: demon hunter, WW monk, rogue, shaman or warrior; and ranged - hunter, boomkin, mage, shaman or warlock. However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players! We raid Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, 8pm - 11pm server time. Our progression in Tomb of Sargeras is 9/9 Normal, 9/9 Heroic, and 3/9 Mythic, with progression on Sisters of the Moon. In Emerald Nightmare we were 7/7 Normal, 7/7 Heroic and 7/7 Mythic. In Trial of Valor we were 3/3 Normal, 3/3 Heroic and 2/3 Mythic. In The Nighthold we were 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, and 8/10 Mythic. We also accept casual players of all levels. We use EPGP loot system, and we offer discord for all members. We are also using cauldrons for flasks in the raid, provide potions, and provide feasts for food. Our website is www.ion-guild.com If you are interested in applying or would like more information, apply on the website, or feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!Zahliah160 6d
6d Seeking raiders for Heroic Kil'Jaden today <Heart of Redemption> is seeking raiders for killing Heroic Kil'Jaden tonight, starting at 9PM est. We've had some attrition due to the summer and the beginning of school. The loot will be open, /100 rolls or personal loot - whichever the raid votes it wants. Discord required for voice chat. 920ilvl minimum. This is not going to be a one-shot (most likely), instead it's going to be progression raiding for the 2 hour long raid so we need people who are willing to stay and work hard (or help if they are very geared or expereienced. Thanks, Stormrage! ~Slayerprime Guild Leader Heart of RedemptionSlayerprime1 6d
6d <Progression> 5/9M LF Healer + DPS Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. High Priority: Resto Shaman Disc/Holy Priest Hunter Rogue Warrior Low Priority: Death Knight DPS Blood DK/Bear TLDR: Progression is a 9/9N, 9/9H, 5/9M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid officer - Raddasan: Keling#1988 Raid Healing Officer - Xenius#1646 http://progressionhome.com/ Community Activities: Tuesday - Heroic Raids 9pm Friday - Alt Mythic Raid 9pm Saturday - Team Choice Raid Night 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we are ready to hit the ground running when Nighthold is released and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì265 6d
6d Regime 5/9 Mythic LF Dps [REGIME] 5/9 Mythic 9/9H TOS LF DPS Current needs: DPS Who is Regime ? We're a Fairly new Guild with the current expansion but not new to wow. Many of our members have several years of experience with normal, heroic and mythic content. We are home to many different types of player from end game players to casuals but we all share the same thing to have fun and get the most out of this game. Our goal: Our Vision is to clear all current content from normal to heroic and mythic. To have a community of good players that want to grow with us and be part of something rewarding. What can Regime offer you? -An active guild that always has something to do. - A good time while raiding we are serious when we raid, but we also joke around. - Dedicated Guildmaster and officers that will help with anything we can. What do we expect: - Able to attend a majority of our raids, we are looking for reliable and dedicated players that respect every ones time. -Class knowledge: know your class to maximize your performance. - Being prepared: looking up fights, knowing the mechanics of the encounters coming with the best flask and food worthy of the encounter. Raid days and times: Tuesday- Wednesday -Thursday 9p est to 11:30p est We also run Mythic, Mythic plus dungeons and normal raids for people that need some gear upgrades but it's not Required during the week. Tanks- Closed Healers-Closed DPS- Open For any further questions you can add any one of us - Andrew#17478 (in game Andrew)GM - Pinkberry (in game)Officer - Restless (in game)Officer - RD (in game)Recruitment OfficerAndrew9 6d
6d 920 warlock Looking for Guild Female player who's played her warlock since Burning Crusade, is looking for a solid Heroic raiding guild with a nice mix of players, male and female, and mature, 30+ preferably. I'd like to raid twice a week, between 7 to 10 pm EST, preferably, or around that time. I'm willing to transfer, but only after we've gotten to know each other a bit. I love doing mythic+ dungeons, so that'd be a great way for us to feel each other out, and see if we'd be a good fit. I'm looking for a long term home with active, dedicated players, so, if your guild is in the process of falling apart, please don't message me. If it sounds like I might be a good candidate for you, msg me here. Thanks.Yshara10 6d
6d New To Stormrage I'm a 901 fury warrior that recently transferred over from Moon Guard. I spent the last couple of years doing more RP than raiding but I'm looking to get back into raiding. I'm online during the week but I get more quality time in Thursday evening thru Saturday evening. I'm just looking for a guild that I can help and can help me.Keioneras6 6d
6d New Transfer to Stormrage I just transferred from Zul'jin and faction changed to alliance from horde and I am in search of a specific type of guild to start my new journey. I am posting on the character I plan on using. I am looking for a weekend raiding guild that's around the 7-midnight range. I will be honest here about what I want to accomplish. As for me I have only ever done LFR and frankly I am ready to move on from all that mess and do normal mode to get a feel of things and some M+ on lower end to start. I have a good understanding of my class and I do study up on what lies ahead of me and feel if given the chance, I would make a great addition to someone's guild. I prefer an older adult atmosphere that's very laid back and doesn't get all angry if a small mistake is made while learning. If you feel I would be a good addition to your family please reply back. I will regularly check here at what my options are. Thank you.Vaelyssa6 6d
6d 921 Prot/Arms LF Guild Times that work for me are Tues/Thurs 8-12 and I am also interested in PvP if that is an option for anyone. Did a little bit of tanking in NH as a DH but other than that not much raid tanking experience but willing to learn.Khadlan5 6d
6d Returning player looking for a guild Rerolling on stormrage, looking for a guild thats friendly and welcoming to returning players that want to dip their feet into raiding again (when I get the gear and hit 110, obviously). I enjoy healing as a MW monk. Discord is a plus, or at least an active guild chat.Benefic2 6d
6d <Top Deck Lethal> Tu/Th 9-12 LF RDPS Hello ladies and gents! My name is Chakraa, Guild Leader of <Top Deck Lethal>, and I want to thank you right away for reading this recruitment post! Ever since flex raiding was introduced in Siege of Orgrimmar in the Mists of Pandaria expansion and then full on adopted starting in WoD, I haven't seen any 10 man raiding team ever since. Every guild I have been in the last 4 years had a range of 12 to 20 players. So, this is the concept on what I want to build this new raid team: Bring the pure 10 man raids like the good old days. Edit: We completed our first ever night together as a guild yesterday and we went 5/9 on Heroic, that, even while only being 7/10 and we had to PUG. The core of the group is really strong. :) There are obviously pros and cons of running such a comp. Here are some I can think on top of my head: Pros: - The raid team is more close and tight-knit together, instead of being you and 19 other randoms. This makes for fun and joyful raiding nights. - Being a smaller raid, it makes the content a little more challenging and interesting. This keeps the raid more fun for a longer timespan. - Since we have fewer members, you gotta fight less for your gear. Only a few or no other members are gonna share the same BiS list as you do, making it easier for you to get your hands on that loot that others have been trying to fetch from you. - As we are a 10 man and are not running Mythic, the more geared we are, the faster we clear. This makes it so that if we can clear the whole Heroic Version in a single night, you have the rest of the week to do anything you want! Cons: - Since we are 10 man, Mythic is never going to be our end game goal. It limits us to Heroic. - Since we are 10 man, having a super high attendance rate on the 1 or 2 nights per week of raid is going to be important. You participation alone counts for 10% of the raid team. - Along with the above point, if you mess up mechanics and die, we lose 10% of the alive players. The content is not going to be as challenging as Mythic, but you count for more in the team. You can't let yourself be carried. With everything said above, this is what a new Raid progression would look like: - Start by clearing normal using 2 days a week. - Clear Normal in 1 night and start HC progression. - Clear Heroic in 2 nights, with an optinal Normal night. - Clear Heroic in one night. - Clear Heroic faster than our usual 3 hours per night, allowing all of us to effectively raid once a week and then do whatever we want afterwards. Schedule: - Tuesday 9PM-Midnight: This is our main night. This day we will always be raiding. - Thursday 9PM-Midnight: This is our second day. This one will only be used during progression and will progressly fall off depending on our clear time on Tuesday. So, the closer we are to the end of a tier, the less likely we are to raid that night. Requirements: Outside of the usual raid requirements like being fully enchanted, gemmed, etc, here is what we are looking for in each of you at this moment, being only a couple months away of the end of the tier: - 910+ ilvl - The higher the better in your current Heroic progression. A good place to be would be 8/9 Heroic. It is okay if you do not have your AOTC yet, I know that KJ can be frustrating. Do not worry, we will down him. Current needs for our core group: - 1 RDPS (Would love a Warlock or a SPriest) Here is the link to our current comp: https://raidteam.info/raid/abd926d3377484d7 We can take any other member on non-core that could fill if we are missing people on raid night. About the Guild and I: I am a Havoc Demon Hunter, at the time of this post (Sept 2nd), I currently am 929ilvl and cleared 4/9 Mythic in ToS. The guild <Top Deck Lethal> transfered over from Area-52, where we were mostly active during Emerald Nightmare, where we fully cleared the Heroic content as a small and casual group. I stream all of our raid nights on my Twitch channel and try to make nice and funny highlights on my youtube channel. Here is an example video of a fun night in ToS (Somewhat NSFW lol): https://youtu.be/OOrl8y9aR-s If you are interested in joining this adventure, I would highly recommand trying to contact me through Discord by adding me to your friendlist: Chakraa#4487. Thank you all and I hope to see you Soon™️ in Azeroth. Take care!Châkraa42 6d
6d Tues & Thurs 8:30-11:30PM EST Semi-Core LFM Server: US-Stormrage Faction: Alliance Focus: Semi-Hardcore Heroic/Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+ Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern Raid Group Progress: 8/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN Loot: Personal Recruitment Status: Recruiting HEALS, RDPS--any skilled raider will be considered. Website: http://www.banishedgaming.com Discord: https://discord.gg/Y6qwraj (Be sure to let someone know you're there!) Recruiting for ToS! **Current Goal: Successfully progress through ToS Heroic--kill KJ!!!** Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for heroic/mythic raiding and welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not heroic/mythic focused. Mythic/Heroic Raiders: Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything and we want you to feel rewarded for your efforts. Our loot system is geared towards helping our mythic raid team progress while rewarding those who help that goal. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you! Who We Are BG offers a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild--and across multiple games. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations. Why Join Us? Because whether your enjoyment comes from mythic raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting dank memes in our discord--we have the same values. Additionally, we offer: Team Progression Rewards Strong Teamwork Diverse, Positive Environment Open, approachable, engaged Leadership Community Events Active Discord 100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance Normal/Casual/Social Members: It’s not always about raiding and we get that. We offer a non-mandatory raid on Wednesday nights for anyone who doesn’t want or cannot commit the time to our Tues/Thurs nights. Non-raid, and non-WoW events are also planned, ie. Cards Against Humanity nights! What are the members like? Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults. Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun. Respectful – We’re nothing without it. Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group. Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL come first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance.[li]Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild.Would you like to know more? You have a few options: 1. Contact a leader in-game: Raid Leader: Unstabubble Speakeazy#1840 GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter 2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.gg/Y6qwraj (Be sure to let someone know you're there!) Message us on Discord! War/Unstabubble: War#2768 Val: VAL#8164Vallatio105 6d
6d [A] RDPS 931 Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild Hi Folks, 931 (w/56pts) Balance Druid looking for a raiding guild. 9/9N and 7/9H. Just switched back to a ranged dps role after tanking H-TOS, H-NH, and a few bosses in Mythic EN (when it was current). I would run H-TOS on my Warlock prior to getting this druid to 110, but much prefer progressing on my Boomkin. Availability: Mon-Sat 7.30pm-11.00pm (EST) <- (absolute latest unfortunately) Cannot raid on Sundays Currently looking for... 1. An active and mature close-knit adult guild. (18+ or even better 21+ would be ideal.) 2. A guild that is in Heroic ToS progression (with possible Mythic in the future) 3. A guild that uses Personal Loot. I favor PL b/c I feel it just completely eliminates any chance of drama or potential animosity between members. I'm open to ML if it's with a static group. Def NOT loot council. 4. A guild that doesn't tolerate any racist or homophobic slurs/rants and political/religious debates. If you'd like to reach out, my btag is Mark#13695, or leave your Btag or in-game name in a reply below. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good hunting! Moonkin BoomyFleas0 6d
6d LF PvP Guild I am looking for a guild that does PvP as well as PvEKhadlan0 6d
6d <Shattering> 2day 7/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (7/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 6d
Sep 12 2 Melee Dps LF Late Night Guild Feral Druid-909 Assassination Rogue- 916 LF a Late Night Tues-Wednesday guild anything starting 10pm+ estInnersin4 Sep 12
Sep 12 Blazing Hippogryph Wanting to get around 3mil for it. Message for serious inquiry only we'll work something out.Vaerrox1 Sep 12
Sep 12 Late Night Mythic Team Recruiting 1a-4a <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb! About <At Midnight> At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..) Raid Schedule: <At Midnight> Wed/Thurs/Fri 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) --- This is the Server's time as well. 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider" -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider". -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to your bump into "Raider" status. All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178Squeekkerz0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Filthy Casuals Recruiting Greetings! Filthy Casuals is a 5/9H guild currently recruiting additional members for a consistent Thurs/Monday raid team. Below are some major points that will help you decide whether or not our guild is the right place for you. - We raid Thurs and Mon night, 8-11pm server (EST) - When a new patch hits, we aim to clear normal in the first week or two for experience, then aim for heroic end-bosses for AOTC. Mythic is not something we would seek to actively recruit for, but if we had the numbers, we would progress into it. - Raiders are expected to come prepared, though augment runes are not necessary/required. - We have a laid back atmosphere, but definitely value focus and determination in downing progression bosses. We are an 18+ guild, and a good sense of humor is important to fitting in. - We use personal loot in raids. - It is important to us to get a Mythic 10 (or whatever is highest, depending on patch) in each week, but outside of that, it may not be top priority for our members to chain run Mythics. We play many other games, and have busy schedules. Do not expect the most active guild outside of raid nights, but our Discord usually has members playing something. We are currently recruiting (910 ilvl+) for Heroic Tomb progression: DPS (ranged preferable) Healers You can contact me in-game at Peanutsauce#1927Chimmychummy3 Sep 12
Sep 12 3/9 MTOS 932 WW Monk lf guild Hi all. I'm Isk, an experienced player looking for a new place to call home. Current mythic progression is 3/9M with 20% pulls on sisters. I am a dedicated raider that knows my class very well and have cutting edge experience from earlier in legion. I am familiar with and prefer the Rclootcouncil system, and am familiar with the requirements of high end raiding. I also enjoy doing mythic pluses when able and a guild that does them regularly. My Ideal guild would be one that has similar or further experience in tomb that is looking to push cutting edge out before Antorus drops. The times that I can raid are Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. With times being from 8-11Est Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, and any evening time on Friday/Saturday. I am open to transfers as long as it is an alliance based guild with similar experience. If this sounds like something that may be appealing to you and your guild feel free to add me on Btag @ Iccreampants#1837 or reply to me on here.Iskerauta1 Sep 12
Sep 12 3 Toons for Mythic Prog, Hunter/RDruid/MMonk Greetings Stormrage, After trying to make things work on a dying server (formerly Kargath), myself and 2 friends are looking for new homes on Stormrage. Current progression was working on M Goroth, however due to dwindling numbers we were unable to get a stable 20 online, and we would prefer to stay somewhere on the same progression line if possible. https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kargath/Phoenix https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kargath/Ethrundil https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/kargath/Swig Both the healers made 8/10 Mythic Nighthold with the guild Electric Sheep, while I've stayed relatively casual this expac before gaining the free time for ToS. Before this expac we've all had experience through most Heroic / Mythic content in a relatively timely manner, but we'd call ourselves casually hardcore at most. If possible we'd like to stick together, however we know it may not work out that way, but being on the server is good enough if it comes down to it. Preferences: 2 - 3 nights 2-4 hours 7pm - no later than 12am Progression in the 9/9H - 3/9M rangePhoenixselvi3 Sep 12
Sep 12 <Defiant Souls> Tue/Thu 8-11pm Recruiting {A} <Defiant Souls> Recruiting for Argus, we are a reforming Guild looking for committed players. We are looking to form a solid cohesive Team that has the same goal oriented focus, and that is to Progress through Mythic content. We want players that want to be part of a team that acts like a second family, we have players that are casual too, and welcome all that are just looking for a new home to build their character and skills also. Our Raid Nights will be Tues & Thurs 8-11pm Server time, we offer guild repairs, food and discord. We will openly take casuals and returning players too. Current DPS requirements: Mage Warlock Rogue Current Healer requirements: Holy Paladin If this is something that might interest you again please leave a message here or a battle tag and one of us will get in touch with you. You can also add the following Btags to get in touch with an officer. MyLife4Aiur#1333 - Cheza#1620 - Natedog17#1485Fleas9 Sep 12
Sep 12 900 ILV returning Shadow Priest Hi I am a ilv 900 shadow priest that had to take a long absence from raiding due to some family health issues. I have been raiding since wrath at a high level on a elemental shaman. I changed to priest this expansion due to elemental wasn't that good early on and found I like shadow alot. Looking for a semi casual raiding guild to get threw content and have a good time while we do it. Looking for Thursday to Sunday only ending around 10pm pst time. Look forward to hearing from you all. One night a week raiding guilds I am going to lean to more so if you are one of those please post no matter what day. Look forward to hearing from you and look forward to killing bosses again. Seetah#1299Sèetah5 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] Mellow Mushroom 9/9n 7/9h Looking for solid progression minded players to add to our core team. If your looking for progression focused group and a chill atmosphere then we are your team. Guild is lead by two ex top 100 mythic raiders who took a break and getting back into things this tier and pushing into next expac strong. We are interested in all players who maybe took a break and getting geared back up or someone who has been playing and looking for a better home to raid with. We are a progression minded team so we want to progress and get kills but not at the expense of demeaning someone. So if your looking for a chill progression minded team contact me in reply to post or contact Johnnyxman#1498 Raid times: Tues/wed 7-10 est w/possible progression monday push *off nights farming mythic dungeons/other Recruitment needs: We are forming up so recruitment is open to 910+ilvl/52 weapon lvlLeafmealonè0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Knightmare 8/9H Adult guild running Tuesday Thursday 8 to 11 pm sever time. Group of experienced raiders looking to expand our roster to a second group. As long as you marsh with our mellow we are willing to give you a shot and help you get content down in a timely manner. We currently are looking for Heals and DPS to fill out our second raid team. Class needs are This token has about 9 raiders on it currently. Druid: Medium Death Knight: Medium Mage: Medium Rouge: Medium This token has 8 raiders on it currently. Demon Hunter: Medium Paladin: High Priest: Medium Lock: Medium This token has 13 raiders on it currently. Hunter: Low Monk: Medium Shaman: High Warrior: medium Like i said this is to build a second group when we move into Mythic content. We would like to keep all raiders running. Group may start on H but will move into Mythic content when ready as well. Mythic spots will be competitive, rotating people in and out between the group for fight needs and group needs. Group times for second raid team are subject to change. If interested or if you have any questions please feel free to add my battle tag. Memoryfoam#11291Memorykushin8 Sep 12
Sep 12 Recruiting for Argus Heroic Raid Sales Hello everyone! Recruiting players for Heroic 'Antorus the Burning Throne' Full Clears and Heroic 'Argus the Unmaker' AoTC kills. (Horde Sales Group) Who are we? We’re an active sales community composed of the top US raiders looking. We’re an explicit gold-only group with a mission to have as much fun while making a lot of gold. Under recent events we are recruiting for 1 Tank and DPS for our Horde Sales group. We do Sales every day of the week and as such we require reliable team members on whom we can count to show up. We will consider any application regardless of your class and specc. Our experience? We have been one of the top US Horde Sales group since HFC. With some of our core being part of the original HFC Sales group and obtaining over 1300+ Heroic Archimonde Kills. Last tier our Sales group averaged 371 Heroic Gul’dan kills with the highest member obtaining exactly 500 Heroic Gul’dan kills. For Tomb of Sargeras we are close to reaching 200+ Heroic Kil’jaeden kills and a group average of 146 Heroic Kil’jaeden kills. Next tier we are looking to go hardcore with Sales and we need reliable, dedicated members so our vision comes true. What services are we providing? We provide HORDE services only. Next tier we will have fixed schedules for Full Heroic Antorus the Burning Throne Clears and Argus the Unmaker Heroic AoTC Sales. We will have a fix schedule for said clears/kills and a plan to efficiently carry the services within our limits. If you’re interested in being part of our group I highly recommend you to reach out to us. We're looking for consistent, reliable players. CONTACT US AND APPLY For fast response add us through Discord. Any questions or concerns you have will be answered at our earliest convinience. Discord: Venditore#6456 (Make sure the V is capitalized) Battletag: Absalom#1531 Want to purchase a carry from us? If you’re looking to get a gold price quote for the realm of your choice we have a Sales Discord where we use it to post when we’re available or currently selling a service. We are best reachable through there and respond quickly to any questions you may have. We only deal with gold. Copy and Paste the following link Sales Discord link: https://discord.gg/gwzb6qSMenaphos0 Sep 12
Sep 12 Storm's ToS/M10 Sales! Potential Buyer, We appreciate your interest in the various sales we have to offer. We are a 7/9M 2-Day guild and you will find all of our current packages below: Next Sale: Tuesday Sept 12th, 8EST Loot: Personal Spots Available: 3 Tier Available: --- Armor Available: --- -------- Prices negotiable and always changing 9/9 Heroic ToS - Personal Loot - 600,000g Tuesdays at 8EST Full Clear Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaedan Personal Loot + Bonus Rolls on each boss Heroic Kil'jaedan - 300,000g Ahead of the Curve: Kil'jaedan Mythic Plus 10 - 175,000g Contact to schedule Info 25% non-refundable deposit required at time of scheduling your run. Other 75% is to be paid before pull on raid night You have until 48 hours before scheduled run to reschedule if needed. If technical issues arise during your scheduled raid, we will allow 15 minutes for you to get situated before we continue on. On Master Loot there will be no competition for your armor specialization (Cloth, Leather, Mail, Plate). The only exception will be with Back/Neck/Ring/Relics slots. On Personal Loot gear which can be traded from our raiders will be traded to the appropriate buyer. All we ask is you follow instructions. We may ask you to die on certain fights. Save up your seals so you can maximize your potential for loot. We are completely fine with cross server buyers so long as you can pay us ON STORMRAGE. In-game currency only Contact To purchase a run please contact myself in game. Details below: Btag: Aalistor#1455 (Cojo-Stormrage) Discord: Cojo#3001 Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZsKhojo8 Sep 12
Sep 12 [A] Cute Boys Only - Late Night Raiders <Cute Boys Only> is looking for a holy paladin/resto shaman and DPS. We need players who are motivated for progression and excel at their classes, but who have good attitudes and want to have a good time. Our core raiding group was 7/7 EN Mythic; 6/9 Nighthold Mythic. We are currently 9/9H and are starting mythic ToS. Raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday 11:30pm - 2:30am server (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST). Minimum requirements: 915+ ilvl, 52+traits. Please feel free to reply to me or add my bnet: Matcluck#1995.Chømsky1 Sep 12