Stormrage

Jan 14 [A]877 Boomkin, 880 HPriest, & 880 RDruid Hi, we are looking for a spot within a raiding guild. We are looking for a guild that is clearing heroic content easily and potentially pushing into mythic content. One that uses discord, loot council, and are more of the laid back hardcore environment. The times we are looking for are tue/wed/thur 830-1230. our experience this expansion is 1/7m and 3/3 heroic. Contact me at Corz#1281 Thanks!Corz6 Jan 14
Jan 14 ✨Blood Promise✨8/10N 3/10H NH✨LFM DPS <Blood Promise> is an established casual raiding guild with helpful and adept leadership. Our members are mostly 21+ years old with families and/or college students with real life jobs which force us to raid a bit later at night. We run mythic+ groups every day, alt raids on the weekends as well as achievement runs on older content and a little bit of pvp. If you are looking for a guild that will help you out as well as have fun and down bosses we are the guild for you! We are looking to fill a few key spots on our raid team for mythics! Raid Night Times: EN - 7/7N • 7/7H • 1/7M ToV - 3/3N • 3/3H NH - 8/10N • 3/10H Tues/Wed - 10:00pm-12:30am (all raid times are server time/est) Looking for: -Demon Hunter -Druid (Balance) -Monk (Windwalker with Mist Weaver os) -Paladin (Ret) -Warlock Voice: Mumble Loot System: EPGP Expectations: -Show up on time, attendance is everything to us. -Come to raids prepared with seals, flasks and food (we can help with this) -Gear enchanted and gemmed (we can help with this) -Know your class rotations (we can help with this) -Be respectful but also have a sense of humor -Dont be afraid to ask questions! We are always looking for exceptional players of any class/spec, so if you don't see your class in the "Looking for" section but still want to be apart of the guild or raid team please whisper Hyperïøn, Giotto, Highspirit, or Maharahji for more info. Questions/Comments? Add me on BNet hyperion#1571Hyperïøn69 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Morning Mayhem> 3/7M 2/3H <Morning Mayhem> (3/7M 2/3H) is currently recruiting exceptional players to help mythic progress. We raid 9:30-11:59am. We also have two further teams, one in the afternoon and we also have a weekend team. We are currently very serious about progression, we have implemented logs and other aspects of raiding to become a serious raiding guild. We have a fantastic core for roster, but keep losing people to work commitments etc. We are recruiting all positions to either challenge the current roster or take the spot for yourself! We want serious players, who will place time and commitment to making us all achieve our goals. If you believe this may be a guild that's right for you either reply to me here or feel free to add me in game @ #Preco2794 and we can discuss from there. Happy Hunting!Dimonii3 Jan 14
Jan 14 New player LF a guild (For the long-term) As the title says , i am a new player and would like to join a guild for the long-term. I currently play Frost DK (DPS) but i can always switch specs if needed be in the future (for raids etc.). I guess at the current levels my availability doesn't matter as i cannot help much in raids and such , but i am available 5 hours on weekdays , from 5 PM to 10 PM and on weekend throughout the days except 2PM to 5PM. I wish to take part of a guild to learn more about the game as i level up for experience for becoming a better player as i wish to be a good raider in the future.Abyssalignis3 Jan 14
Jan 14 7/7M EN 3/3H ToV Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild 7/7 M EN/3/3H ToV Prot Warr. LF Mythic Raiding Guild for Nighthold Btag : Darkreven#1325Drkreven0 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Simplicity> 5 Man Mythic+ / Raiding Guild Simplicity is now looking for active members who love to run Mythic+ Most of the members of Simplicity have been playing the game since vanilla. In this time of us playing the game we have done many different types of raiding, from Hardcore raiding to Casual raiding. what Simplicity is looking for: 1) we are currently looking for more active tanks and Healers (all classes and specs are welcome.) 2) we're also looking for brand new people to the game or people that have just came back (don't worry about your item level or your skill level, everything will come in time) 3) we're looking for people that have a great personality, that likes to help out when they're able to. what can Simplicity offer you: 1) A home with new and old friends to experience the game with. 2) Guild groups to run your Mythic+ 3) A flexible schedule (you're able to play when is best for you) 4) 7/7HM 3/3N is now looking for people to fill our core roster for raiding, We raid Friday & Saturdays from 12:30 AM EST. to 3 AM EST if you cannot commit to a schedule and you do not know what your real life day to day is that this guild is for you Once again all specs classes and levels are welcome[u][/u]Procles21 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Leviathan> 7/7M recruiting ranged dps <Leviathan> is a progression raiding guild looking for more to fill our ranks. We place high value on attitude and continue to look for more skilled players that fit our cohesive team. We have lost a few raiders recently to real life stuff and continue to push forward in progression but we are stretched very thin. We are currently 7/7M and are really excited to push nighthold hard when it comes out We are currently in High Need of Strong Ranged DPS. We raid Wed/Thurs 7:15 to 10:30 EST or Server time. We use EPGP and EPGPLootmaster. We use Discord. If interested please contact Azclar, Lowz, (Weekday officers) Vaypray (GM and Weekday Raid) or Myself Jurugar#1124 -btag I can point you to an officer as well as answer any question I can.Exscuses2 Jan 14
Jan 14 4/7M 880 FDK Looking For Guild. 4/7M mythic raid experience. Had to drop out of my current guilds main team because I couldn't make the raid times. Currently looking for a weekend or afternoon weekday guild. Add me on bnet to discuss: Mon#1499Arksio0 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Nexus Roadhouse>(3/7M 3/3H) Recruiting! Nexus Roadhouse is a new Alliance guild formed for Raiding in Legion. We are currently 3/7M and 3/3H and are working on preparing for Nighthold. We will be starting with normal/heroic and will look to move quickly into mythic. We would like to enter Nighthold with a healthy squad, around 25 to 30. Heroic will be a time to show you are the best, and we would like to have a flexible roster for all of our needs in Mythic Nighthold. *** What we need ASAP: • Shadow Priest • Demo/Destro Warlock • Retribution Paladin • Wind Walker Monk • Holy Priest • Restoration Shaman All other classes/specs will be heavily considered; skilled players are always welcomed. This helps promote a competitive atmosphere. *** Loot Method: We have recently moved to a MasterLoot system, and have plans on turning to a Loot Council come Tier Sets. Raid Times: Tuesday | Thursday 10:30PM - 1:30AM EST (Adding a 3rd day to the schedule soon) Goal: Clear Mythic level raid content in Legion *** We are looking for focused and experienced raiders who will have excellent attendance in the coming months. We are also open to people seeking Mythic+ groups and help. If you would like more information, feel free to add Amo#11683 [Recruitment].Amolarian0 Jan 14
Jan 14 <Next> 7/7N 7/7H Recruitment <Next> is currently recruiting all roles for our core group as we progress through EN & Nighthold. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7-10PM Server. Now 7/7N 7/7H we are seeking players who know their roll,, & are looking to push current content (& Mythic + if interested). With not only a fun,, but a mature & helpful environment for all players casual or otherwise as well !! For more information on joining pst/add/mail Ðeadgrin [ALT+0208],, or add my battle-tag @ DroAllDayy#1841Ðeadgrin1 Jan 14
Jan 13 Any friday/saturday raiding guilds in mythic? My wife and I are looking to joining a raiding team, preferably about half-through with mythic, as that is the environment we'd be coming from. We both have extensive raiding experience and I am currently 5/7 mythic en, and wifey is 4/7 en with both of us having downed Heroic Helya. We are looking for an adult, friendly guild that doesn't have much drama, as we are both working folks that just enjoy to play the game and have fun. I play an 885 fury warrior and she is an 875 holy paladin. Thanks!Lagertha1 Jan 13
Jan 13 LF early morning guild Looking to re-roll here officially and get back into raiding eventually, after a few years of not being able to. Leveling a new toon (mage, H priest or resto/ele sham) Looking for a guild that raids/plays in the morning server time, as I am in Australia, and is friendly. wanting to meet new people to play with until i can level cap and get my gear going on this server. =) have pretty much all voice chats battletag rubbly#1105 I main mage/priest on my other server but no one raids in my timezone anymore and I want to try a normal server.Rubbledalf1 Jan 13
Jan 13 872 boomkin for progression raid 872 Boomkin on Stormrage looking for a new home. raid times are various but prefer 8est-11est. looking for EN mythic and TOV heroic progression, as well as m+ grinding groups. voice chat server is a must. hit me up. also have other 850alts.Druïden35 Jan 13
Jan 13 880 Enh Shammy LF Raid team for NH. As the title says I'm looking for a team for Nighthold please leave any comments here and I will be in touch.Nishtodoran6 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Fractal> 7/7H 2/7M 2/3H Hi everyone! Guild: Fractal Server: Stormrage (PVE) Current Progression: 7/7H EN, 2/7M EN, 2/3H ToV Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST About: <Fractal> is a quickly progressing Alliance guild on Stormrage with a big emphasis on an enjoyable environment and steady progression. We are a very open and friendly guild that emphasizes people feeling like they belong. Whether it is late night Mythic+'s, afternoon time with the officers going over new strats and recent logs, or just rolling out and World Questing across the Isles. Fractal is much more than a raiding guild. It's a community. Outside of raiding, we like to poke fun at each other and while things can get silly and fun during trash and farm content, we take progression pulls very seriously. Our goal is to continue to expand our community to ensure the most fun for everyone! At the moment, we are in the midst of bolstering our roster with intentions of pursuing Mythic progression. Current Needs; Ranged DPS -Druid -Priest -Hunter If you don't see your class listed, but still feel like you would be a good fit, feel free to contact us and we'll make sure to get back to you Any questions feel free to contact: Zac#12900 LaReinaRana #1523Jinkousi18 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A][Broken Again]LF healers and dps for NH <Broken Again> is a guild new to the server and is 7/7 EN and is recruiting for NH. We are a few members short of 20 to start our mythic progression, and would like to start mythic sooner rather than later. Currently we need DPS and Healers to fill our spots. About Us- We all came together this expansion from different guilds and from different server with the core of the guild being together from the beginning. The officers and guild leader are very understanding and willing to work with players to get you geared and ready for Mythic content. We have high expectations of all our players and expect you to know your class inside out. We are serious when we raid but also have our fun in the process with jokes and stories. When the boss is pulled though its back to business. We also value Mythic+ highly and do them on the daily with our players currently clearing M+7-12 weekly We require the basics for raids. Flask, Pots, Food, and Tomes are a must but most of the guild has these at the max level. Raid Schedule: Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 9-12pm server Voice Communication: Discord Current DPS highly needed: Ranged- MM Hunter Multi Specced Warlock Shadow Priest Melee- Warrior Death Knight Monk Healers- Holy Priest Resto Shaman These are just classes we are missing or would like more of. We will consider ALL CLASSES for our mythic push. Please reply to this post or add me kryptonite#1186 A trial will be held during our Heroic EN raid to see if your what we are looking for and the potential you bring to our group. Hopefully we will hear from you soon :DSassyshields1 Jan 13
Jan 13 4/7M 3/3H Weekend Raid LF Holy Priest/Pally Disciples of Wrynn Quick Facts Age Requirement: 21+ Voice: Discord Raid Times: Sat/Sun 5:30pm - 9:30pm EST Currently Recruiting: Holy Priest / Holy Paladin Current Progression: 4/7 Mythic 3/3H~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We're a close-knit, active guild that likes to get the most out of our social side and raiding side. We run guild events, group often, chat often in guild chat / Discord, and basically have all become close friends. This is the guild environment you can expect with us. When it comes to raid we take it seriously. I expect everyone to be researching their classes / specs as well as maximizing with max flask, food, pots, enchants, and gems for raid. We ask for a high attendance rate and to be prepared for raid up to 15 minutes early. With our guild you can expect a fun guild experience and a strong raid presence! If you're interested in joining or would like to know more about our guild, please contact me via bnet athidae#1546Athidae2 Jan 13
Jan 13 [A] NZ Evening Time Really want to get into raiding in legion but can't find a guild that is on stormrage and raids my time :/. My current Mage doesn't have the best gear cause I've only had legion for 8days but it would be nice to have a spot saved for me in a guild until I get caught up :).Aetheryia0 Jan 13
Jan 13 Weekend Morning Raid LFM [A] <Bad Intent> Weekend Raid Team is a semi-hardcore mature raiding team focused on steady progression while still having fun. Bad Intent's current raid progression in the Emerald Nightmare is 2/7M and 3/3H Trial of Valor. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays 830am-1130am EST. We are currently recruiting a Hunter, Moonkin, Mage or Shadow Priest to join us on our adventures. Others will be considered. We are always looking for new raiders to join us. If you are interested in raiding with Bad Intent's Weekend Raid Team please stop by our website and fill our a raid team application in the forums section. http://badintentraiding.shivtr.com If you have any questions, what to join one of our raids for a trial run, or would like more information please feel free to add me on Btag and message me in game. Btag: J4destar#1123 ~TuwaTuwa0 Jan 13
Jan 13 878 Vanilla Rogue Player Hello I am Vernick and have been playing WoW since inception 13 years ago. I have always played a rogue as a main. I have a vast amount of experience and history with raiding. I do consider myself a theroycrafter and push my toon the limits for DPS and gear optimization. My last Ursoc heroic I finished around 400k DPS, which I feel is great for my ilvl (870 on fight 878 max). I am currently only ATOC heroic EM, and ToV, as I don't have a true good group to raid mythic raids. I am looking for a competent raiding guild/group for Mon-Wed raiding 6pm server. Please message on here if your group or guild needs a strong melee to add the the finishing touch of your group. I play all specs and willing to adjust for group mechanics.....Just let me know!Vernick3 Jan 13
Jan 13 <Council of the Fallen> 7/7H EN is Recruiting <Council of the Fallen> 7/7H EN 2/3N TOV We are focused mainly on teamwork, raiding, and progression in Legion. We're looking for people of a similar mindset. We keep things casual, raiding on Saturdays circa 8:00PM EST. for 3-4 hours at a time. We are a purpose driven guild with specific raid goals in mind AKA this is not a 'leveling, social, raiding and pvp' guild. We're driven by hard-work and preparedness while at the same time enjoying the casual atmosphere of our entertaining environment. We strive for raid achievements while overcoming the challenge of continuous progression. Our goal is to have 30 reliable raiders with around an 80% raid attendance rate who are interested in progression of Mythic content. Visit our website http://www.cotfguild.com and fill out our application if you're interested. Once the application has been filled out, the GM will contact you and set up an interview in order to see that yourself and our guild are on similar agendas. Please be aware that most interviews are typically held Saturdays at 6PM EST. Thanks and hope to hear from you, -Raubb, GM of <CotF> Charm7#1218Tessah24 Jan 13
Jan 13 878 Enh Shaman 878 Enh Shaman w/ Resto & Ele OS (willing to switch specs) seeking weekday Mythic raiding guild. Time frame is very flexible. EN: 7/7 N/H; 1/7M ToV: 3/3 N; 2/3 HCiruxx11 Jan 13
Jan 13 H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment(7/7M 3/3H)Area52 About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 7/7M and 3/3 Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trails of Valor - 3/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Closed Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Closed Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Baelone0 Jan 13
Jan 13 Forcing Wipe in LFR Thanks for the wipe and racial slurs Boombaclock from Immortal Icons guild. Call 'em out as you see them.Korrena0 Jan 13
Jan 12 888 7/7M Holy priest LF guild Hey guys, I'm looking to transfer to alliance and figured I would post here. I'm looking for a raiding guild that raids between mon-thur no later than midnight EST. Hoping for similar progression (I was 7/7 nov 17th) Add me at Scampo#1959 and we can talkAnonymizer4 Jan 12
Jan 12 New max lvl looking for warm guild My girlfriend just dinged 110. She has never been in a guild before since she started. She's shy and would like a guild that has a friendly atmosphere. Any suggestions?Andalus0 Jan 12
Jan 12 <Atlas> 8/10M LF 1 Healer + RDPS Currently Recruiting: 1 Healer (Priority on Priest/Mistweaver/R Druid) and any Ranged DPS that can show good performance. Exceptional players are always considered. <Atlas> is a 7/7M 1/3M Guild that is currently progressing through ToV and prepping for Nighthold release to jump right into the content. We are a strong raiding guild looking to constantly be pushing cutting edge content and have fun doing it. We raid T/W/Th 7-10 Server Time (EST) with Alt Runs happening on the Fri/Sat (entirely optional). We offer Repairs, Vantus Runes, and Enchants to individuals that pass their trial with the guild and become full raiders. If you are interested feel free to contact me at RespawnBound#1567Respawnbound1 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] <Afterdawn> Recruiting <Afterdawn> 7/7 Heroic - 3/3 Normal - 2/3 Heroic - 3/7 Mythic US-Stormrage/Alliance Raid Times: Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 9:30am - 12:30pm EST Currently Recruiting for Nighthold and Mythic Progression. Heals - Preference to Monk or Shaman. Dps- All classes/specs will be considered. What we offer you: -We offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. Anything that can be done to improve our success will always be considered. -We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on skill and capability. Your spot is always up for grabs. We expect you to strive and be the best that you can be. What we are looking for: -We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. Players that are in it for the long run and willing to stick around thru the stress and chaotic progression stage of the current content. -We want players that are able to take constructive criticism. People that do not become hurt over constructive feed back, However which way it is delivered. We are a mythic progression guild, it's not always rainbows and butterfly's. Everyone screws up. We are only human. - We do not intend to compromise the integrity of the guild by over recruiting players that don't fit in with our current members. Recruiting the best players in the world means nothing if they do not fit in with our guild philosophy. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy the game while still clearing current content at a progressive level. Please contact one of the following with any questions. rucus#1500 Nitemare#11678 Izy#1699 Mrcyy#1295 uhohcj#1344Izzybealle13 Jan 12
Jan 12 880 Protection / Arms Warrior LF Guild Hello! I started playing Legion around Halloween after taking a hiatus from the game since WotLK, and I'm looking for a community of players to group with. I'm primarily looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights / week 7pEST - whenever, and groups for Mythic+ regularly. The majority of my experience this expansion has been tanking Mythic+, and as dps in 7/7 H EN. I main tanked from Vanilla until leaving the game in Wrath. In RL I'm a 26 year old veteran that loves guns, whiskey, and tacobell. My battletag is OJIMUDBONE#1368 for any questions or inquiries!Azzamat4 Jan 12
Jan 12 882 Enhancement Shaman LF Raiding Guild 882 Enhancement Shaman LF Guild. I have 3/7M experience. Weeknights would be best for raiding. Casual atmosphere that still clears content in a timely manner would be ideal. Wolfpack#1868Cheeseburger4 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] - Dawning Nemesis 7/7H, 3/3N Dawning Nemesis(http://www.dnguild.com/) (US Battlegroup: Ruin - Main Server: Stormrage) ____ About Us: Dawning Nemesis has a old tradition and is a larger guild running multiple groups. Our philosophy is to recruit the best players while also organizing multiple groups to make sure there is a home for people who need potentially more flexible schedules. We have two main raiding groups as of right now: Team Dawning Nemesis (DN) and Team Wingit, both of which raid Tues + Thurs 8-11 PM EST(Server time). We also have a Weekend raiding team that raids 8-11 PM EST on Sat and Sun, this has been featuring Normal EN but will soon be doing H. Our weekend raiding team is also still looking for leadership roles! ____ Recruitment: All, but especially ranged dps and healers[/i] ___ Expectations: 100% Communication about Attendance. We will notice and independently judge if we think you are not participating. All that you have to do is let us know if you cannot make it, preferably a day in advance at the latest. Be Prepared with Consumables: We do have many people with professions in each team that are willing to help provide flasks, potions, food, and enchantments. We always try to provide our own materials for such things and expect the same of every raider. Expect you to be on time: It is important for us that we do things in a timely manner. Have fun: We want to progress both as players and as a community. Connecting with each other and being easy going is still important to us. ____ What to Expect from DN: Camaraderie. Our core groups have great connection with one another in and out of raid. Focus. We pinpoint mistakes quickly and do not snap at players for messing up, but we do assert what needs to be changed. Our players are very adaptable and learn quickly. Reliability. Many of our players are more than willing to help guild mates in the mutual interest of benefiting the group. _____ How to Apply: Go to the above link to our guild page and sign up in order to apply. PM me on here with an application. Whisper any of the following from the Stormrage servers (CharName-Stormrage for those within the battlegroup): GM Ferniss Team DN: Benhir (Officer), Hushidh (Officer) Team Wingit: Múnin (Officer), Khaerne/Lightblade/Zadruhn (RLs of Team Wingit) [This is the fastest progressing group] Team Weekend: Cartiel (Officer) Recruitment: Yungbae (Assistant in Recruitment) What to have in your App: Class, Main + Active Off specs (#of Traits in () for both), Mainspec gear iLvL, M+ and Raid Experience in Legion Links to a few of your Warcraft Logs Achievements in Gaming, specifically Legion and other WoW expansions. A little about yourself What you want from and what you can provide for Dawning Nemesis Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to see some of you on Azeroth soon! -YungbaeYungbae16 Jan 12
Jan 12 <Pandaemonium>[US-Stormrage][A] Is Recruiting Who Are We? Pandaemonium ([A] US-Stormrage) is a semi hardcare Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. We are a guild that cannot or do not want to commit to a highly time-intensive raid schedule. We strive to kill end-game content while not looking to make the game a second job. With this being said, in order to stay competitive we need members to have a near perfect attendance. We are a small committed group & looking to add to our roster as we progress through heroic Nighthold with plans of mythic Nighthold. We are an adult guild with most players above the age of 23 yrs & are seeking players 18 yrs + only Are primary focus is progression raiding. But also do things outside of raiding as a guild such as heroic,mythic & mythic + dungeon runs,questing & mount achievement runs. We are currently recruiting for Nighthold If you are a little undergeared,but have the strive to push progression,play your class exceptionally well,research boss fights & can make 90% attendance showing up fully prepared along with keeping up on your artifact weapon. We can help get you ready for Nighthold! What Are We Seeking? All ranged classes. IE: Priest,Warlock,mage,hunter. WW Monk Demon Hunter Ret pally Deathknight We are currently seeking the above classes. But any and all classes are welcome to apply and try to earn a raid spot as we expand our roster. Previous raid experience is preferred. We're not looking to gear people just to reject them. What Are Raid Times? Progression raid days & times for Nighthold are: Tuesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) We will start Nighthold pushing heroic progression hard & as we get into mythic Nighthold,Thursday will become a farm night for heroic Nighthold if needed for tier & etc to help push mythic progression. That is an average of only 6-9 progression hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members to achieve near 90% attendance. Current progression is: Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 heroic Trial Of Valor 2/3 heroic What Do We Expect? We want people who are looking for a long-term commitment to a hard-working raiding guild. We want people who are aware of their surroundings; people who know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes, and proper placements on fights. We want players that understand that some fights are not simply DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important than living on the ranking-edge. We want people to understand the term "bench". Bench does not mean you're never going to get in on a fight. If we choose to sit you for a boss, it could either mean we're looking to fix our raid composition slightly, or maybe you're just having a bad night and need some time to cool off. We like keeping a roster above 20 to allow us to do such things, and to allow others to sit who may not need loot. As stated earlier, we expect near perfect attendance for raiding. We get it, things come up. Real life takes precedence over a video game, but just let us know if you'll be absent. We are not trying achieve realm first. But we do expect our raiders to play their classes as if they are. How Is Loot Distributed? Our current loot system is - Personal loot (with the fact that you can now trade personal loot,it is more lucrative to use it) How to Apply? Contact either Shredat,Bizzle or Padima ingame via Btag or character Ultimately, if you are looking to push end-game content with a very motivated, fun group of gamers, we hope that you’ll take the time to contact and give us a try. Contact Information You can reach any of us via our Website, in game mails, or RealID. Shredat (GM) : Joe#12534 Padima (Recruitment Officer): Kurs#1715Shredat5 Jan 12
Jan 12 870 Blood DK looking for guild Tanking since cata looking for a raiding guild. Weekdays anytime is good for me.Superbàtman6 Jan 12
Jan 12 870 Elemental Shaman LF Guild Hey all! I'm testing the waters to see if there are any guilds out there that fit the criteria I'm looking for. I'm looking to transfer servers to find a new home. As the title says, I'm currently an 870 elemental shaman (please note I'm not interested or willing to play other specs, I play the game for fun and part of that is playing what I enjoy). I'm interested in a 2 night a week schedule for preferably 3 hours, but could do 4. Raid times would ideally be from 6/7 to 9/10 EST at the latest. Days don't really matter. I'm not interested in mythic progression, (I've done high end progression in my time with this game since launch, and those days are behind me). I'd just like to be able to reliably learn and clear normals and heroics. I've done a bit of the current content, but haven't fully cleared any of it yet, so I'm hoping to find a home to do that with for NH. I'm a pretty reliable 30 year old guy who likes to play the game for fun, but likes to be serious when he raids (while having fun doing it of course!) I would also need the guild to understand that the game is just that, a game, and real life will always come before it for me. I think that's about it! Feel free to leave a comment here if you want to talk more!Belnik4 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A][US][Stormrage](Five out of Seven) R DPS [A][US][Stormrage](Five out of Seven) Ranged DPS Server: US-Stormrage Faction: Alliance Guild: <Five out of Seven> Raid times: Tuesday 8-11PM Heroic/Farm Content, Wednesday 8-11PM Progression. Times are Eastern. Current Progression: 4/7M, 3/3H. What We Need - Ranged DPS: ALL Melee DPS: Rogue/DH - Must be exceptional player Healers: Exceptional Paladin See current members here: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Five+out+of+Seven Contact: Here via comment or message or ingame - Alucious#1643 or Sumeni#1782 More about us: We are <Five out of Seven> of US-Stormrage. We consider ourselves to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild. We want to maximize our available raid time to make serious progression in Nighthold. The guild is fairly new, built from a core of 2/7M raiders that transferred to a high population server due to lack of attendance. The guild is 4/7M and 3/3H after just ONE night of raiding Mythic. We run a ton of Mythic Plus content and put in a high number of hours played. We can be a salty bunch at times, but as a guild we will put in every effort to gear up those that are behind and willing to return the effort. Reach out to me to hear more, we're recruiting heavily and looking to be prepared to enter Mythic Nighthold when it drops.Moorton0 Jan 12
Jan 12 [A] Raid team lfm for Nighthold. Hi we are Dunder Mifflin Paper Co. and we are looking for more players to fill out our roster with consistent Raiders. We hit 7/7 h En and 3/3 ToV and then with holiday, people having babies, and other life events lost half of our raid team. We raid Tuesday and Wednesdays 8 to 11. We are looking for dps, heals and/or tanks. We have multiple people who can shift around roles depending on what we find. We are preparing to jump into Nighthold when it drops and we need you! =D We are even open to guilds looking for a new home.Discoyo1 Jan 12
Jan 12 <A> Dreamscape recruiting for NH! http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Dreamscape 7/7 EN Normal 7/7 EN Heroic 4/7 EN Mythic 3/3 ToV Normal 3/3 ToV Heroic ** Pre Nerf Clear ** 0/3 ToV Mythic 0/10 NH Normal 0/10 NH Heroic 0/10 NH Mythic ** Recruiting for Night Hold ** <Dreamscape> is looking for exceptional raiders that are focused on progressing in Night Hold. Previous legion raiding experience will be required. If you want to push Night Hold content and looking for a stable guild to do that with please fill out a application! We will review it and get back to you within 24 hours. ** Recruiting for Night Hold ** <Dreamscape> is an Alliance PVE raiding guild on Stormrage focused on progressing through Legion raids and content. The basis of our guild is to have fun while conducting end-game raiding with dedicated members that are willing to work together and progress through new content. What we need most right now: The direction of the guild is primarily aimed at progressing through 20 man Mythic Raid Content. We are also going to work hard on raid achievements and Mythic's. Most of our current core group members have been raiding on and off together since Molton Core in vanilla World of Warcraft. Raid Times Sever time: Sunday - Normal EN / Heroic EN 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Not Mandatory / Optional ) Monday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Tuesday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Wednesday - Off Thursday - 9:00 PM - 12:00 PM ( Core Raid Night ) Friday - Off Saturday - Off ( 6:00 PM to 9:00 PST West Coast time for Raid Days ) Contact Info: Battle Tag: Officer Ddaydrasin#11244 Officer Veritech#1369 www.dreamscapegaming.com Hope to hear from you soon!Ddaydrasin0 Jan 12
Jan 12 Gnomies Never Say Die - LFM for Nighthold We are looking for more skilled players to fill out our ranks to finish up H TOV and begin progression into Mythic EN as well as begin Nighthold at release. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00-11:00pm EST. We also run plenty of mythic + runs and have off day raids for alts. Currently we are 7/7 H EN and 2/3 H TOV About us: We are a small group that decided to reroll on Stormrage after a long 4 year break from the game! That being said, we like to have a good time and are extremely laid back but that doesn’t mean we take raids any less seriously, it is a game after all. Most all of us have raid experience dating all the way back to vanilla so we are no strangers to end game. What we are looking for: - We always raid since we are a 2 days 6 hours a week raiding guild we expect near perfect attendance. Exceptions may be made on a case to case basis. - Someone who is willing to take the extra time to prepare for raids such as always coming prepared with Consumables (Elixirs, flasks etc.) - A Mature attitude; nobody likes drama and it will not be tolerated - Someone who is self-sufficient. We expect you to pull your own weight, we will not carry you. - Most of all, you must have a passion for the game and the drive to want to play and understand your class to the best of your abilities. Loot: Loot is ran in a round robin fashion w/ a slight council twist added to it, meaning we won't just give you the loot if you're the highest roller we however make sure the stats will benefit your class and spec. We strive to gear smarter so progression is smoother. But as always we try our very best to keep loot moving in a circle so as everyone is getting gear before others have received too many pieces. Most of all we value fair play, kindness, and respect for others over loot or in game success. Recruitment: 3 healers and a few dps of any of these classes/Specs Death Knights - Frost/Unholy Druids - Feral/Resto Mages - Any spec Monks - Windwalker/Mistweaver Paladins - Ret Priests - Disc Shamans - Ele Most of all we are looking for Competent and skilled players regardless of class and spec. And as always all levels are welcome for casual social purposes. Contact: bonkotsuu #1949 or in game as Gnomeinator Soulkrist#1685 or in game as Soulkrist Dbkiller#13931 or in game as Holybeards Thanks!Gnomeinati5 Jan 12
Jan 12 Assassin rogue LF new guild (closed) closed. delete postStarryae1 Jan 12
Jan 11 H<ThirdRelicSlot>Recruitment(5/7M 2/3H)Area52 About Us: We have established ourselves as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 5/7M and 2/3 Heroic. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push. We pride ourselves on maintaining a positive, friendly guild environment that is accepting of players with busy lives and families. Beyond this, our number one goal is to have fun with each other. Fun is killing bosses, making progress, and improving each week. Fun is about being the best we can be without having to sacrifice our personal lives. Even though we never prioritize the game over our personal lives, we still take the game very seriously. We are a progression guild. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve on every raid tier and then work tirelessly to push our progression as far as possible with each content patch. Progression: Legion: The Emerald Nightmare - 5/7 Mythic The Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H. 7/7N Trails of Valor - 2/3 Heroic. Raid Schedule Monday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Tuesday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Thursday - 7:45PM-11:00PM EST Recruitment Needs Paladin - Open Warrior - Arms/Fury Death Knight - Frost/Unholy Shaman - Elemental Hunter - Open Druid - Closed Monk - Mistweaver Rogue - Open Priest - Discipline/Shadow Mage - Open Warlock - Open Demon Hunter - CLOSED Bold signifies high demand. We are constantly looking for exceptional players, so please do not hesitate to apply or inquire about our class needs outside of the specified classes above. Contacts Visit our website at: http://thirdrelicslot52.gamerlaunch.com Add us on realid at: Baelsmash#1101, Breeze#12543, Valerant#1592 Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.Baeldeath15 Jan 11
Jan 11 878 Prot pally and 876 Resto Druid LFGuild Found a guild thanks =)Mcoden1 Jan 11
Jan 11 iLvl880 ArmsWar LF Weekend M Raiding Guild Hello, I am an iLvl 880 Arms Warrior and have cleared 3/7M, 2/3H and am unable to continue raiding in my current guild due to raid times conflicting with school schedule. Therefore, I am looking for any guild that raids Thursday night through Sunday and clears mythic content in Emerald Nightmare and aims to continue doing so in Nighthold. For my iLvl, I can't be beat in terms of melee DPS. Unfortunately still looking to get BiS legendaries, but still a DPS powerhouse. Warcraftlogs available. I am laid back, but with an elitist mindset when it comes to my own class.Nashar1 Jan 11
Jan 11 WTS Heroic/N Emerald Nightmare + Refund Hello all, Tuesdays at 7pm EST I run Heroic Emerald Nightmare and we take 1-3 folks who want to be carried with us. Runs generally take less than 2 hours. I offer the lowest prices and a refund policy that is pro-rated per boss if for some reason the entire run is not completed, which has never happened, but I like to offer this as a gesture of good will because I am not one of those people who takes folks gold and runs away. I can also do Normal Emerald Nightmare by special request, that run will usually be on Wednesday at 7pm EST. Btag Arick#1445 Thank you for reading and cya online! *Edit* I run two groups now weekly for the time being. One on Tuesday and one on Wednesday both at 7pm EST but I can change the day per special request.Aurak12 Jan 11
Jan 11 PvP Guilds? No idea how to find good PvP guilds! Anyone know of any?Schwizz0 Jan 11
Jan 11 876 DH tank + 870 DK DPS LF Guild The two of us are looking a guild to raid in again as both of our guilds fell apart a couple months ago and we took a break when that happened. I went 2/7M and the DK went 7/7H before our guilds fell apart and we can make raid times between 6 and midnight server time any day of the week. We did not really raid in the last expansion as our guild fell apart with the change to 20 man mythic content, but in MoP we were US 54rth for SoO. If you want to talk you can add me at wiggles#1543 where we can discuss the difference in structural integrity different types of cheese brings to pizza as well as if you can or cannot believe in its not butter.Vinaris10 Jan 11
Jan 11 882 Ret/Prot Pally LFG Im currently 3/7M, looking for a guild around 7/7M to 1/3M. My logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2006163/latest/ I would prefer to raid the Weekdays between 7-1 ST. Add me Oblyvean#1957 to talkOblyvean1 Jan 11
Jan 11 Victoria, BC players check in! After coming back from a break and a real life move I figured I'd toss one of these out there, see how many players on our server (who also frequent the forum) live in this area. Loved the days when there used to be real life guild events, a BBQ, out for drinks or what not and would love to rebuild that kind of thing. So if you live out here I and a few others I know of would love to hear from you! (Feel free to send me mail in game if you'd like to chime in, but would rather not disclose where you live publicly for whatever reason)Viralous21 Jan 11
Jan 10 Pair looking for a home to raid pair looking for weekend warrior guild out to push progression and have fun. Looking for socially active guild with mythic progression in EN. We are the following: Bear-885(me) Havoc DH-883 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Sythier/simple We are both available most evenings but can't guarantee raid availability outside of the weekend(Fri-Mon). Evenings preferred. We are active players and neither mind earning spots in the core raid.Rocketshoe1 Jan 10
Jan 10 <This is Fine> 7/7M LF main roster healer. Hello friends, "This is Fine" of Stormrage is recruiting for Heroic/Mythic Nighthold progression. Looking for a main roster competent healer (Mistweaver, Resto Druid, Disc Priest preferred). Current Needs: Ranged: Low Melee: Low Healer: High Raid Times: Sunday through Tuesday; 8 to 11 EST Who we are: Originally from Whisperwind prior to Legion, the bulk of our roster is made of people who synergize well, both inside a raid and out. We decided to move that mindset somewhere that would allow us to hopefully achieve more, and have fun doing it. What we want: Motivation Self-imrovement Attendance Be positive ^0^ General requirements: Mythic experience and/or provided logs is a big + 865+ ilvl is favored Working headphones and microphone; we use Discord Couple of raiding and loot distrubution addons; we use Loot Council If you think you're a right fit: Contact info: Mandoka Keleseth#1998; Raid Leader Umbrare Droan#1367; Officer Save Lyla#11490; Officer Alternatively, we take a peek over our simple application daily at.. http://bit.ly/2fRtInI Have a good one!Save18 Jan 10