Stormrage

Sep 7 <Heal The Druids> Recruitment <Heal The Druids> is a friendly semi casual guild looking for more people to fill in our rosters. We are currently 8/9H ToS hoping to see some mythic content. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs from 8:30 to 11:30. We are in need of DPS and we are more than happy to help gearing out new recruits. P.S. We have NO plate dps.. think of all the lonely plate gear that i have to DE everytime we raid </3 MSG me ingame if interested. Newgate#1770. Thanks for your time.Newgatë0 Sep 7
Sep 7 [A]Fun Police- LFM Casual night raiders 9/9N Welcome to the Fun Police. Fun Police is a social, casual raiding guild and we focus on having fun as a guild. We run raids, new and old, and all forms of mythics. The guild is adult themed ( 18+) because we can be fouled mouthed and talk about things that are more for mature audiences. We are perfect for adults that want somewhere to unload after a bad day of work or college. If you are sensitive to perverted, gross, or (in rare cases) eye burning conversations or images, we probably are not the guild for you! The guild remains more of an evening guild, but we have members that are on at all hours of the day. If we are not in guild, we probably are still on discord talking while playing a different game. We use discord a lot in our guild. We like to physically talk to our friends and when we are playing different games, it gives us the option to still be able to communicate. Our raid group raids on Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00PM to 12:00AM EST (server time). We have been raiding together since Draenor as a guild and have always been casual raiding. We most likely will never hit mythic, but we will enjoy the content and hit heroic once we are done with normal(currently 9/9). We had a small break after Nighthold and are excited to push through Tomb of Sargeras as a guild. We are currently looking for ranged and a ranged who enjoys healing on the side. We are currently working on our 15 man group. We will never push to 25 man or have multiple raid groups running at once. We are open to members who are leveling or not interested in raiding. If you are interested raiding but are completely new to the guild (or a fresh 110), we do not mind working with you to get geared and learning the ropes. If you are interested in joining us, you can message on here and I will get back to you or through my battletag, kinekofox#1691.Narns25 Sep 7
Sep 6 LF Group to run weekly M+ I'm looking for a group to consistently run at least the minimum M+ runs needed for the weekly chest. If you're looking for something similar or have a spot in your weekly M+ group, please let me know.Nurgilocks3 Sep 6
Sep 6 (A) LF Raid team 924 ilvl DH DPS, 7/9 H ToS XP, looking for a cross server team to join (I am on Dalaran server) Fri/Sat or early afternoon weekdays. Liquid#1382 is my B-net if interested, ty.Kalenath2 Sep 6
Sep 6 tank, a heal and dps lf fri/sat raid team. 1tank,1healer and 1dps looking for late night fri/sat raid team. We're 7/9H exp and may have more people who are interested in joining.Audryssa1 Sep 6
Sep 6 921 Prot Warrior LF Guild I am looking to learn how to tank raids and I can do Tue/Thur from about 8-11 or 12Khadlan0 Sep 6
Sep 6 929 ilvl 9/9 heroic Fury warrior LF guild LF night/late night guild i'm looking for a guild that raids 2 nights preferably, but will do 3 (also prefer tues/weds/thurs/fri) i switched to my warrior in legion, used to raid on my resto druid and was 13/13M HFC 7/7m EN and then 3/10M nighthold (when i switched to my warrior) Joined a few heroic guilds but didn't like the atmosphere If you are atleast 9/9 heroic and are pushing mythic progression please add me on btag @ thirdeye#1531 or just add me if you have any other questionsVicariòus5 Sep 6
Sep 6 2/9 Mythic ToS Guild LF Core Raiders STAT STICK US-Stormrage; Semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. The guild was founded this past summer to bring together some old friends for Legion raiding. We are now looking to fill in the few remaining holes in our roster so we can continue to push Mythic progression. We're a laid back guild full of people in their 20s to 30s, working professionals and parents who want a light but focused raiding schedule. We respect our raider's time and real life commitments. This is a fun game and we enjoy having a fun team. Raid times: Thurs & Sunday 8-1100 PM EST/EDT/Eastern/ET/Server Time. Optional Farm Nights: Any Off Nights (M+ & Every Tues N TOS) Current Progression: TOS: Heroic: Cleared Mythic: 2/9 Nighthold: Mythic: 7/10 Who we are looking for: Mythic Core Team is looking for HEALERS and RDPS. Min iLVL is 915+ also having current progression experience is plus. We are looking for mature members who are comfortable with a relaxed raiding schedule but will put in the effort and focus needed to maximize that time! Our guild has multiple members clearing M+10's and willing to help if you need M+ for weekly cache. (We like to help each other as a family and enjoy the game we choose to play on daily bases). We are a social, communicative group and would prefer a Discord chat over a lengthy application. If you have combat logs would be appreciated but not are required. Many of us have been raiding together for several years, and while we are now well into adulthood and some of us even have kids; we still strive for progression raiding the 2 nights we are dedicated to. We are looking for raiders with a good attitude, competent execution of class-mechanics and high situational awareness. Questions? Contact Skeetshots#1202Skeetshots1 Sep 6
Sep 6 930 MW Monk LF Mythic Guild My guild recently fell apart so I am now looking for a new guild that I can call home. I have only 9/9H experience as I had to find a new guild before mythic progress started. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and raids on weekdays no later than 1:00 AM EST. I have very geared off specs so I am very versatile when it comes to my role in the guild. I can fill every role on a mythic level and researching my offspecs. I have logs to provide to those interested.Mokthra7 Sep 6
Sep 6 Holy Priest Looking For Raiding Guild Holy Priest as writing this Ilvl 928 with 59 traits, 8/9H, have experience on KJ. 1. Times available & time zone: Fridays and Saturdays, after 7 Pm Server Time 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi Hardcore. 5. Current progression/experience: 8/9 H TOS 6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16001256/latest#metric=hps&partition=1&compare=1 7. Contact info: You can contact me via chat on Gotosleep#2301, please let me know it's in regards of the thread.Zipfslaw1 Sep 6
Sep 6 Group of friends LF mythic ready guild Our guild is falling apart due to poor attendance, and other issues, some of us are breaking off to try to find a guild that needs us. Our group consists of. We have heroic KJ on farm, but wanting to go into mythic content. 1 Bear tank (willing to DPS) 1 DH Tank (willing to DPS) 1 Pally healer (willing to dps on druid) 1 Warlock 1 Warrior DPS 2 Hunter DPS (1 has a DK dps willing to play) We need weekdays Tues and Wed preferred, no later than 11pm ending. add me if you want to talk. Chesterumble#11836Lifelines6 Sep 6
Sep 6 Efficient 1/9M now recruiting! Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic raiding progression guild with a solid raid team. We are 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M with a huge focus on Mythic raiding content. We also offer RBG’s, Rated Arenas, Tmog runs, and guild events with prizes! Mythic+ is a big focus of the guild as well – Requiring a +10 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +18 during the week. What we need: We consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be a-part of our Mythic Raiding Team – That being said we have a great need for the following: Warlock Mage Shaman Paladin Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat: Discord RC Loot Council Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods More details about our loot rules can be found at https://www.efficientguild.com/loot Chat: Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10:00PM – 1:00AM EST Optional Raid Day: Sunday – With thoughts to move to Saturday 10PM EST Btags: BlackLotus#1646 – Recruitment Officer (Try and reach me first)! Karma#12379 – GMMoxopal3 Sep 6
Sep 6 World Server Down? Keep trying to connect and it hangs on loading screen then back to character select screen saying world server down. Anyone else having this issue?Ameristeel1 Sep 6
Sep 5 Devils in Baggy Pants <Devils in Baggy Pants> Is recruiting. 7/9H is looking for skilled, active, and like minded players to have fun and raid with as we progress into Herioc ToS. We raid Tues and Thrus 6 to 9pm server time. Redrumz#1858Dolemitte0 Sep 5
Sep 5 LF Holy PallySun-Mon nights 2/9M Atrophy is currently recruiting motivated players for Tomb of Sargeras progression. Classes Needed: Subteam: Deathknight(Dps), RetPally, ShadowPriest, MistweaverMonk Past Progression 5/13M Hellfire Citadel 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trials of Valor 6/10M NightHold Raid Times Progression 7:30-10:30pm Sunday Monday EST Optional Normal ToS 8:00pm Thursday EST About Us We are a semi-hardcore progression guild whose main goal is to push through heroic, once on farm and with a prepared team we then begin mythic with the goal of seeing how far we can go. If interested whisper an officer in game or add me on BattleNet Battletag: iWontTrollU#1903 Officers: Fightox, Visra, Lucifilium, Zarregis Voice Program: DiscordKatalaris79 Sep 5
Sep 5 <HotP> Recruiting for heroic <Hand of the Pantheon> is building a Heroic raid team for current and upcoming content. We are looking for dedicated players who wish to grow and progress through raid content as a team. Players that are willing to take criticism, advice and improve. Our members are expected to put effort into their characters and raid team, as well as to participate on as much guild group content as possible. At the same time they are also expected to be respectful of others and to help any guild mates if needed. About us <Hand of the pantheon> is an Alliance based guild on Stormrage-US that was formed in Legion with the aspirations to grow into a tight-knit community who enjoys doing content together. Our main focus is to have fun in this game and to clear the content it has to offer. We take raiding seriously, but at the same time we know it can be stressful and is definitely not meant to be a second job but just a fun experience within the game. That's why we take a chill approach and rather than yelling or blaming, we take the time to fix and explain any mistakes that may happen along the way, not just smash our heads against walls until the tier is done. Learn as guild, grow as a guild, have fun as a guild. Raid information & Schedule Tuesday & Wednesday 10pm - 1am EST Loot council system. Based on biggest upgrade or Tier set. Voice Comms: Discord Recruitment Our goal is to have a 20m raid team to clear AotC content. At this point in time, we have DPS and Healer spot open. We're seeking for some specific classes to fill some spots but anyone interested in joining our guild will be considered and is welcome to do so. DPS • Hunter • Warrior • Rogue • Demon Hunter • Mage • Warlock • Death Knight Healer • Shaman • Priest • Druid Requirements • Minimum 905 ilvl • 52+ points on main Artifact Weapon What we have to offer: - A tight knit community that has a family atmosphere. - An opportunity to grow with a group of people and progress through Legion and upcoming expansions together. - A serious but fun raiding environment If you are interested on being part of our raid team or guild community, or if you have any questions, comments or concerns add me on btag Deuteros#1314, we would love to have a chat with you. Cheers!Health4 Sep 5
Sep 5 Pandaemonium recruiting all for Antorus. [A] Pandeamonium is reforming after a short break to play around in ToS and hit Antorus, the Burning Throne hard. I'm not gonna feed you a page full of bs only for it to be untrue. But I will tell you a little about us. You tired of joining or being in a raiding guild & getting sat on progression for an officers friend or g/f or passed by on loot watching it go an officers friend or g/f? OR seeing that 20 people online at once & not one willing to help because you are not part of the clique? Do you want a fair shot at loot,to be treated fairly & to be in a guild where there are no clique's? If you answered yes to any of the above,then Pandaemonium might be the perfect fit for you. Pandaemonium is a heroic progression guild with the intent of mythic comprised of a few friends with mythic background raiding. We currently have no progression for this tier due to reforming. Our goles? To create a progression raid team that works together as one without the rage to progress through current content at a steady pace on a light schedule while having fun & doing others things as a guild such as mythic plus & alt runs outside of normal raid hrs. To create a guild with no cliques where everyone is treated fair & given a chance to prove themselves. We are recruiting all classes plus a few key roles within the guild currently as we begin to fill our roster. Raid times & days are: Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (EST-Server time) Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm (EST-Server time) Thursday - 8pm - 11pm (EST-Server time) Optional alt/farm run We will be raiding on a light & tight schedule. (no reason for burnout). Requirements are: 18 yrs+ of age. We are an adult guild. 900+ minimum ilvl with knowledge of your class & spec. The desire to show up for raid both days on time fully prepared. (Gear gemmed & enchanted,bonus roll seals & Etc) The ability & desire to work as a team. Discord with a working means of hearing & a working mic. We do require a few specific addons which I will go over with you if you have interest. You must be willing to do a Discord interview so I can go over a few other things such as our loot system,the required addsons & etc. If this is something that might interest you,contact Shredar or Shredat ingame or add me via battletag @ Joe#12534 Thanks for taking the time to read this.Shredar2 Sep 5
Sep 5 <3 Evening Gentlemen.Dullblades1 Sep 5
Sep 5 <Shattering> 2day 7/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (7/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentViviee0 Sep 5
Sep 5 3/9M Virtus recruiting DPS for MTOS Virtus is currently recruiting for our H/M TOS and beyond. We raid on Sun (7 to 10) and Mon (8 to 11). The server is eastern time zone. We are looking for skilled raiders who want to make the most of their time but don't have a lot of time. Searching for dps - Boomkin, Spriest in high demand. Can not take ret pally, hunters, or warlocks. Will consider anyone else. We do demand mechanics and attendance. We do not scream and rage. If you can't act like an adult and have fun/work with others, we do not fit you. If you want to meet others who love wow and we play other games together too, we fit you. Please whisper me in game - Mayjestik or Add me on battlenet - Kabel#1105 to talk more. Thank for your consideration.Mayjestik10 Sep 5
Sep 4 Shadow Hunters LF more raiders <Shadow Hunters> Silver Team progression ToS (8/9N, 2/9H). LF 1 Tank, LF DPS (any) further progression in Heroic. Raid times are Sunday and Monday nights from 930 PM to 1230 am. Voice chat is mumble. Yes, you must be able to hear us. No, there are no exceptions. Shaktinco#1551 to contact me in game.Shäkti0 Sep 4
Sep 4 905 Outlaw Rogue LF raiding guild Available times are Monday Tuesday Wednesday Sunday Preferable times are 8+ server time 59 traits in weapon.Hyukk3 Sep 4
Sep 4 916 Mage LF Heroic Prog Guild 916 Fire Mage looking for a semi-hardcore heroic progression guild. Willing to switch Frost if preferred. Looking for weekday evenings Sun-Thur, 8-9pm+ EST. Have raid progression experience. Message me on here, or in game if preferred, Xnath#11735 for details Thanks!Xerrwynn3 Sep 4
Sep 4 [A] <This is Fine> (5/9M) Recruiting DPS <This is Fine> is looking for DPS to round out our roster as we continue mythic progression in the Tomb of Sargeras. Current Needs: Rogue Holy Paladin Restoration Shaman as well as any other exceptional applicants. Raid Times: Sunday : 8-11 pm EST Monday : 8-11 pm EST Tuesday : 8-11 pm EST Who We Are: <This is Fine> is a guild formed from the ashes of an old raiding guild at the start of Legion. We are here to push Cutting Edge mythic content, and push our raiders to compete at that level. We have a guild consisting of close friends who enjoy playing WoW, and other games, together. What We Want: Players motivated to improve Players who show up to raids Players who know their roles Players with positive mindsets General Requirements: 52+ Traits on your main spec Mythic Experience and/or Logs iLvl 920+ is preferred Working headphones and mic; we use Discord Loot System: Loot is distributed council-style where the council consists of our officers. We decide loot on the basis of what will help the raid the most. We are not here to play dress-up. Our Environment: Our raid, Discord, and guild chats often contain harsh language, off-color jokes, and sexual content. You will also need to be comfortable with receiving constructive criticism from both the officers and your fellow guild mates. This may include comments on your spec, gem choices, talent choices, etc. We try to maintain an enjoyable gaming environment, but if you are easily offended, or not receptive to criticism, then this guild is not for you. If you think you're the right fit: Contact Polarized - Keleseth#1998, Raid Leader Umbrare - Droan#1367, Officer Hehe - Lyla#11490, Officer Alternatively, we take a peek over our simple application daily at http://bit.ly/2fRtInIUmbrare3 Sep 4
Sep 4 904 Affliction Lock LF Guild! I am coming back from a long break in 7.2. I am looking to join a guild that has progressed through most of heroic and is looking to push mythic eventually. I do need a bit of gear. However, I have all traits unlocked, 4 piece (normal), and am a big min/maxer. I like to think I have pretty good raid awareness as well. I have been raiding on and off since Wrath. My availability is as follows. Sunday: All day Monday-Thursday: 7-10:30 PST Add me on realID if you are interested or want to talk! I can do interviews and tryouts no problem. Xuluu#1449Xuluu4 Sep 4
Sep 4 931 Hpriest looking for mythic guild Guild died, finished 2/9 mythic. Ideally looking for weekday raiding.Kurina3 Sep 4
Sep 4 No Sympathy (8/9H) Sa/Su 7-10pm Server Hello there ladies and gents from Stormrage! <No Sympathy> is looking to fill its ranks! Summary: We are currently looking to add additional members to our roster for ToS progression. At this time we're looking for dps. Times: We are raiding Saturday and Sunday evenings 7-10pm EST every week. [Normal alt raids are Friday 7-10pm EST and are optional.] Our needs: We are currently looking for dps with an ilvl of 910+ (equipped) with at least concordance on one spec. Our needs are as follows: An off-spec tank who can fill in when a tank can't make it. Dps spec main/tank off-spec (both specs with concordance) Our current tanks are a BM Monk & Prot Paladin. Arms Warrior Boomkin Shadow Priest Rogue DK DH *All dps are considered. Nighthold: We were 3/10 M NH. Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 N 8/9 H Our view on raiding: Mechanics are priority. Having exceptional dps is a plus, but a dead dps is a no dps. Fights are expected to be watched (especially in progression.) Loot whoring will not be tolerated nor will drama of any kind. We have fun, joke, and get serious when it's time to pull. Please feel free to contact me on btag: IReign#1449 or on here. Thanks!! -Bella (GM of No Sympathy)Nvy18 Sep 4
Sep 4 <Banished Gaming> 9/9N 7/9H LF DPS Server: US-Stormrage Faction: Alliance Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons Heroic/Mythic/Mythic+ Raid Days/Times: Tuesday & Thursday 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM Eastern Raid Group Progress: 7/9H, 9/9N, 1/10M, 10/10 H NH, 10/10 N NH, 3/3 H TOV, 7/7 H EN Loot: Personal Recruitment Status: Ranged: Balance Druid/Warlock/ Mage/ Hunter/Ele Shaman Melee:Arms Warrior/Unholy DK/ Havoc DH Healer: Mistweaver Monk/Resto Druid/Holy pally Website: http://www.banishedgaming.com Discord: https://discord.gg/Y6qwraj (Be sure to let someone know you're there!) Recruiting for ToS! Our recruitment is intended to support the numbers necessary for mythic raiding and welcome more people to our incredible group of gaming friends, even if they are not mythic focused. Mythic/Heroic Raiders: Our raiding goals are simple: striving to bring our best every raid night but staying true to who we are. Our raid environment is non-abrasive, fair, and positive. We’re looking for progression-minded players who have the willingness to work as a team, help their fellow members, and support the guild so that everyone can meet their own end-game goals. Attitude is everything and we want you to feel rewarded for your efforts. Our loot system is geared towards helping our mythic raid team progress while rewarding those who help that goal. If you’re interested in running Mythics, we want to hear from you! Who We Are BG offers a unique environment that fosters community in raid, guild--and across multiple games. We value teamwork, fairness, positive attitudes, and seeing our goals achieved. We value an environment that does not impede on our competitive members’ agendas, nor force unrealistic expectations on players who have a more carefree approach. Regardless of your focus, you’ll never be looked down upon by other members. Our focus is a progression-oriented atmosphere, while still putting an emphasis on community relations. Why Join Us? Because whether your enjoyment comes from mythic raiding, pet battles, PVP, or posting dank memes in our discord--we have the same values. Additionally, we offer: Team Progression Rewards Strong Teamwork Diverse, Positive Environment Open, approachable, engaged Leadership Community Events Active Discord 100% No Drama, No Toxicity Tolerance Normal/Casual/Social Members: It’s not always about raiding and we get that. We offer a non-mandatory raid on Wednesday nights for anyone who doesn’t want or cannot commit the time to our Tues/Thurs nights. Non-raid, and non-WoW events are also planned, ie. Cards Against Humanity nights! What are the members like? Mature – The kind of atmosphere a fun-loving adult can appreciate, without being exclusive of young adults. Laid Back - People who like to joke around and have fun with the game and each other. Even the more competitive ones aren’t elitist and like to have fun. Respectful – We’re nothing without it. Helpful – Willing to share the knowledge they have with newcomers. We do have a number of competitive players who value theorycrafting to give the most for themselves and the group. Raid-Competent – People who are committed to goals and each other, reliable but understanding that RL come first, raid aware, show up on time and prepared, able to receive criticism and use it to better their performance. [li]Social – We’re not all raiders and that’s okay. Good people who don’t raid have something to offer and gain from our guild. Would you like to know more? You have a few options: 1. Contact a leader in-game: GM: Valgasm (or Vallatio) Valgasm#1544 DM @Valgasm_ on Twitter Or Unstabûbble (Speakeazy#1840) 2. Connect with us on Discord https://discord.gg/Y6qwraj (Be sure to let someone know you're there!) Message us on Discord! Val: VAL#8164Unstabûbble4 Sep 4
Sep 4 920 feral LF guild Hello, I currently have AoTC, but it is from my other character due to me not having much luck clearing H ToS in pugs these days. Currently, I can't raid on Tuesday/Thursday, but I'm open to any other days between 6pm-12am EST. I have a resto offspec, but would much rather play feral. I had basically all 90+ilvl parses in 7.25, but my gear has improved since then, so I should be able to do way better overall if that is a concern with anyone.Shauyiaz2 Sep 4
Sep 4 Hey all looking for a social guild Hey everyone been playing since legion looking for an active social guild once leveled up I would like to do some casual raiding with some friendly people.Melisoni1 Sep 4
Sep 4 930 90th% R Shaman LF Mythic Guild. Hello, I used to raid heavily back during Cata cleared Heroic then now Mythic pre nerfs ect ect. I started raiding again during EM and ToV and then pushed into mythic during NH and finished 8/10 Mythic. I just transferred back to Alliance and want to find a Mythic guild to raid with for the remainder of ToS and Argus. I am looking for a 2-3 night guild raid times between 9pm-12:30 am Est time. Mythic Logs for NH : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21165023/11/#metric=hps Heroic Logs for ToS : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/2524839/13#metric=hps&partition=1 I am 9/9 Heroic I killed KJ twice as Horde and once I transferred I haven't tried to pug that boss so just been clearing 8/9H each week. If you need to Look up my toon, the name is Engvall servers are Area-52 and now back to Stormrage where I started. If you wish to contact me leave something here or add my btag at Craps#11870 or discord at Engvall#0321Engvall4 Sep 4
Sep 4 <Shattering> 2day 7/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (7/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentViviee0 Sep 4
Sep 4 [A]<Wanted Rejects>9/9 H ToS <Wanted Rejects> Currently 9/9 H ToS 9/9 N ToS. About Us: Wanted Rejects is looking to bolster its ranks to get back into mythic progression. We formed just a couple weeks before the launch of Legion; we are a guild of varying experienced players, creating a great atmosphere for any players who happen to join us along the way. Here at Wanted Rejects, we enjoy the most fundamental aspects of game play, primarily surrounding Mythic plus runs and progression raid content with dabbling into world PvP, arena, and Rated BG's. We strive to create an environment at which you can play to the very lengths of your class, while still having a blast along the way. We'll be honest, we don't shy away from brash humor and colorful jokes, but we are very open to all varieties of people from any walk of life. We are a tight-knit all-inclusive group of players with all levels of experience who simply enjoy each others' company and the WoW experience. The best way to describe our guild experience is a progression oriented guild with a relaxed "casual" feel. We are looking for unique players who can show up for raid on time every time, while still relaxing and making the game more rewarding for everyone. Raid Times: Tues: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Sun: 8pm EST - 11pm EST Mon: 8pm EST - 11 pm EST Recruiting: Dps: Warlock- Any Paladin- Ret Hunter- MM/BM All ranged will be considered Healer: Paladin- Holy What we offer you: - A stable guild with guild leaders who have years of raiding experience. - A guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. - A raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not on favoritism. - A guild in which you will get as much back as you put in. - A fun raiding environment. What we want: - Players with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and thorough knowledge about their class. We are all social and enjoy each others' company. We are a guild of team players. - Drive to be the best of your class and spec. - People looking to be part of a team for the long term. - We want each and every one of our members to enjoy raiding here with each other and we recruit like-minded individuals. We encourage you to add us on battle net If you have any questions. Guild leader: GodOfLulz#1833 Co Gm: Nieko#1729Nìeko23 Sep 4
Sep 4 Rogue LF PVP Guild! Hi guys! I'm looking for a guild which do PvP regularly or actively! My friends play only PVE and it's difficult to get into groups without any base XP. I used to do battle grounds but I'm looking for people who actually do RBG or arenas or takes PvP more seriously! My daily gaming time is approximately 4-6 hours so I can be an active member of any guild! :) Beside wow I played HOTS (Rank Diamond) and GW2 top pvp. Thanks a lot! :) -MManghald0 Sep 4
Sep 4 923 Havoc Dh lf Heroic/mythic raiding guild 923 Havoc DH lf weekend raiding guild (currently 8/9 H experience)Dellaphin1 Sep 4
Sep 3 1/9M[A]Brannigans Raiders Stormrage 10-1EST We are currently recruiting all dps, healers and a tank with sufficient logs to flush out our roster going into mythic. About us: We are a laid-back, yet focused group of 20+ friends with a semi-hardcore raiding mindset working to push Mythic ToS. We strive to clear content in a reasonable time and better ourselves to get those sweet orange parses. Many of our members have extensive end-game raiding experience and are happy to help other members of the guild perform to the best of their ability in order to clear content more quickly and efficiently. Outside of raid, we have active members that run mythic+ and other content on a regular basis. Raid times: Sunday and Monday at 10:00PM-1:00AM server time (EST). There is a normal/heroic TOS run held on Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday at the same time that is completely optional. Current progress: • 7/7 M EN • 2/3 M ToV • 5/10 M NH • 1/9 M ToS Expectations: We expect you to attend the full duration of raid on Sunday and Monday; this includes being in Discord and logging in about 15 minutes prior to raid time to help with summons and clearing trash so that we’re ready to go at 10:00. Addons should be updated to their latest versions. As we are trying to push mythic content with a consistent group of 20+ people, regular attendance is a priority! Raid materials (food/flasks/pots/enchants/vantus runes etc) are provided to full time raiders and you should have these ready prior to pulling. We do expect you to be able to pull numbers adequate for the current content, but we are more than happy to help you analyze your logs and suggest areas of improvement for progression. Addons: RCLootCouncil, Exorsus Raid Tools, and WeakAuras are required. There is no setup necessary for the first two addons and only minimal setup necessary for WA. Communication: We use Discord for raid, hanging out, and posting pictures of our corgis. Recruiting all dps especially ele shaman, rogue, mage! Although all exceptional players are encouraged to reach out even if your class isn't listed. If interested please reply here or contact SHPanda#11157 or Inflection#11391 in game to discuss!Arthaxs31 Sep 3
Sep 3 To the Ebonblade The original post was a recruitment post for my ex-guild, Ebonblade. Despite many attempts to talk to them, play with them, and after WEEKS of recruiting and gearing people up, it has become clear they don't need to be mindful of how they joke with others. How they ridicule them. When to assign blame, and to whom. I left you my materials. Enjoy them. They were for you. I got them for you. Not to sell. Everything I did was for the guild. All I ever wanted was for it to succeed. I had so much fun. I geared your alts. I helped you learn the raids. I made this recruitment board for you. I recruited more people so we could all have fun. I left because you couldn't control yourself when I asked you to stop. I'll miss you, but I won't be your whipping girl anymore. Goodbye, Ebonblade.Aikochan8 Sep 3
Sep 3 Hpally 9/9H with some mythic experience Name: Heìlìg Server: Stormrage Class: Hpally Ilvl: 930 Faction: Ally Cleared: 9/9 Heroic ToS , 4/9M (2 kills on Goroth and DI, one on Har and Sisters) Btag: Talsong#1400 Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/stormrage/He%C3%ACl%C3%ACg/ Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/he%C3%ACl%C3%ACg Wants: Looking for a mythic raid team that is into pushing content. I am cooling for starting over with the beginning of mythic raiding but not with still trying to clear heroic. I am EST and looking for raid after 7pm EST and can not go longer than midnight EST. I am free Mondays through Thursdays, as the weekend is for family and friends. I am also looking to clear at least one 15 keystone a week. I am not looking to be a bench player. I am looking for a main spot. Also, looking for a guild on Stormrage ONLY as funds are limited so transfer is not possible at the moment.Manxie2 Sep 3
Sep 3 <ACORNS>[5/9M] LF A Healer <ACORNS> is a Semi-Hardcore guild looking for a couple healers. Currently we are 1/9M and 9/9H. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:00PM-12:00AM https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1580 Repairs are provided by the guild bank. We are always looking for solid raiders. High priority for Resto druid, shaman, or mistweaver monk. If you have any questions please feel free to contact. Wulfpacks#1722 WeaponX#1438 Dromio#1756Dethdekay138 Sep 3
Sep 3 [A] <Cute Boys Only> Late Night Raiding <Cute Boys Only> is looking for DPS. We need players who are motivated for progression and excel at their classes, but who have good attitudes and want to have a good time. Our core raiding group was 7/7 EN Mythic; 6/9 Nighthold Mythic. We are currently 9/9H and are starting mythic ToS. Raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday 11:30pm - 2:30am server (8:30pm - 11:30pm PST). Minimum requirements: 915+ ilvl, 52+traits. Please feel free to reply to me or add my bnet: Matcluck#1995.Chømsky1 Sep 3
Sep 3 Late Night Raiding guild LF DPS <Empire> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild on Stormrage looking for mythic minded players to fill out our roster. Our ultimate goal is to achieve cutting edge going forward. We are currently looking for Dps to round us out. The Majority of our raid roster is 3/9M, We branched off to form this guild to have more of a hardcore progression mentality Progression: 9/9H ToS - First week of raiding under new guild title Raid days/times: Monday - 11-2am EST Tuesday- 11-2am EST Thursday - 11-2am EST. Once content is on farm, Monday will no longer be a raid day until new content is released. Dps Priority needs: Arms Warrior - High Frost/Unholy DK - High Warlock - High Frost/Fire Mage - High Hunter - High While these are the classes that we are currently looking for, ALL classes and specs will be considered. We are a mature guild that enjoys having fun while raiding and we want to keep that atmosphere non toxic. All of our raiders get their weekly 15s done and will help everyone else do the same. We are wanting to move back into mythic as quick as possible, so we are looking for mythic minded raiders that are looking for a new home! Please contact me in game if you would like to chat a little more or have any questions for me Btag info: Kraze#1468 - Guild MasterKràtøs0 Sep 3
Sep 2 Cool Heroes, Late night raid Hello There! We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage, Alliance. We recently transferred to Stormrage to bolster our raid with higher skilled players on a more populated server. Progression before transfer: 9/9N 7/9H We are currently in need of: Range DPS: Spriest, Lock, Hunter MDPS:Rogue, Warrior, Enhance Shaman Our main needs currently are: 1 melee, 1 range Recruitment Officer spot available with prior experience all exceptional players are encouraged to apply We are a guild on [Stormrage] That has recently transferred, and looking to improve our core which is currently 7/9 Heroic. looking for skilled players who are capable of competing with our current raiders. Just as important, we are looking for players who share our goals and values and who will prove good additions to the guild. Cool Heroes is a guild that values high-quality raiding with minimal time commitment. Our primary goal is efficiency: we expect our members to perform at a high level so that we can progress through endgame content while making the most of our raid time. At the same time, we encourage a respectful environment in which all raiders should feel an investment in helping the group improve, one in which everyone actually looks forward to logging in and raiding. We provide a relaxed raid environment that is still focused on progression, and we will push as far into progression each tier as we can, while always having a good time. Raid times: Friday --- 1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST) Saturday-1130-230 EST (830-1130 PST) If interested please add/contact Optykal#1104 or Mathieu1903#1569Optykal9 Sep 2
Sep 2 Buying Cord of Unhinged Malice (N/M) Title says it. Looking to buy a Cord of Unhinged Malice, both Normal and Mythic versions. Paying 25k for Normal Paying 45k for Mythic Can send C.O.D., i'm always on. Thank you!Fabyoolus5 Sep 2
Sep 2 {A} The Nameless Community Is Recruiting Website - TheNamelessGuild.com Style: PvE Raids: Saturday/Sunday 8PM Eastern to 11PM Eastern. Server: Stormrage Program: Discord - discord.gg/xSYcqqS Contact Community Lead: TheNamelessGuild@Outlook.com Hello all, We are the Nameless a very down to earth mostly NA based group of gamers. 100% the best thing since sliced bread. No trolls no drama, we just want to game and have fun. We were formed under three core values. Respect. Unity. Transparency. The community take these values very seriously. We are searching for members who want to help build the community up, and who will be patient while we get The Nameless to where we want it to be. Members trickle in and out, and that's normal, but we want those who will stick. Those will form our core going forward, in whatever game The Nameless expands in. We have just branched out to wow and we are looking for players who want a casual atmosphere and a casual raiding experience. Also just players who would like a home. If you would like to join please fill out an application on our forums listed above. Hope to see your apps and in game :).Terrormiser1 Sep 2
Sep 2 [A][US][Stormrage]<Icebound> 7/9 H Raid times are tues/thurs 9-12 EST, we run 2 hours heroic, 1 hour normal atm for raid. alt/loot run is done mondays 9-12 EST LF heals and DPS 900+ ilvl also recruiting casual and mythic + players Contact GooManDu#1378Roastputin0 Sep 2
Sep 2 <Critical> LF Ranged DPS for our Raid team. <Critical> is back and recruiting! Server: Stormrage. Faction: Alliance. Raid days: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Raid Time: 10 PM to 1 AM server time. We are looking for more players to bolster our ranks, our main goals with the guild are to create a Mythic progression team where we can progress at a steady pace with a good atmosphere to back it up, making our community strong. We don't want just a guild to raid with; we want players that we can have fun even outside the raid time. Currently, we are looking more ranged DPS but all good applications will be considered. Casuals are encouraged! Our aim is to make a community, not just a group that meets three times a week. For more information on how to apply or about us, check out our website https://criticalstormrage.wixsite.com/critical Any other question just let me know! Cheer everyone! \oExcelsyor1 Sep 2
Sep 2 926 Subtlety, 922 Outlaw Rogue LF Guild Looking for a Mythic Raiding guild. Anytime is fine, I am 9/9 H and 2/9 M, with 3/9 M Experienced.Énvý20 Sep 2
Sep 1 [A] <Gin> 9/9 H ToS, need DPS <Gin> is currently in need of skilled dps to round out our raid and bolster our numbers for ToS. Gin is a progression based, laid back raiding guild composed mainly of friends that have played together since Vanilla. We have a good time while also being serious about progressing through content. Potential candidates need to be able to learn quickly and perform at a high level. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 9:00PM-12:00AM(EST). We are currently looking for people to bolster our ranks for Heroic ToS and future content. Please message Mazadu - Stormrage (Mazadu#1671) for more info. Or please reply to this post and I will get back with you. We are currently 9/9 H ToS and want to round out our raid for Mythic Progression.Mazadu6 Sep 1
Sep 1 Returning Monk lf Guild Hello, I'm a returning player from right when nighthold was released, I'm looking for a large oceanic time zone guild to hang with. Let me know if you are them!! Thank you.Drkrogan0 Sep 1
Sep 1 3/9H Granite Mountain Recruiting. Hello, Did you miss the times when guilds were fun to be in and that raid felt more like an adventure instead of a job? Well, we are Granite Mountain a guild in Stormrage build by friends for friends, we are 3/9H with some 5/9H we had a late start and we are rebuilding. We are a casual-raiding guild looking to add some new faces to finish ToS Heroic and start 7.3 with a strong core. We Focus on Normal and Heroic so if you are interested in mythic raiding my apologies but we are not into that. We offer a relax fun environment COMPLETELY stress free. We are R L> Game life. Raid times: Fri-Sat 9:30pm-12:30pm Server Time What we want: Rogue(Sassy or sub) Druid: Resto/Cat OS (or vice versa) Monk:Mist/WW OS (or vice versa) Priest:Disc/Shadow OS (or vice versa) DK:Frost DH: Havoc ** For the classes with OS we would like ppl that enjoy playing both and have same or close ILVL on them. Since we don't want drama we don't want fussing if we tell you to switch.** We offer food,repairs and flasks. We do not require an app LOL plz whats dis a job LOLZ. Rules be nice to others, help others if needed and have a good attitude. We have girls in the guild so any harassment will not be tolerated and will be instant kick even if you are a gods among men in dps/heals. Any other Questions Plz add in Btag: Arkellian#1527 Cyan#1763 tecnogrl125#1826 Suggar#1729 (GM) ***PS if you join our family make sure you ask for mango and congratz him on flying***Arkellian10 Sep 1