Stormrage

Nov 16 7/9M Raider w/6 Tanks 937-946 LF Mythic Guild Note: I plan on staying alliance, server transferring is not an issue and will be bringing all 6 tanks with me. As it says in the title I have 6 tanks: Guardian Druid ilvl 946 - 75 Points in Weapon, Blood Death Knight ilvl 943 - 70 Points in Weapon, Protection Paladin ilvl 941 - 74 Points in Weapon, Vengeance Demon Hunter ilvl 940 - 70 Points in Weapon, Brewmaster Monk ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon, and Protection Warrior ilvl 937 - 70 Points in Weapon. I am looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild that has a permanent raiding spot open. I highly prefer playing the Protection Paladin! I shattered my hand in a car accident during the middle of Mythic Nighthold. Guild went cutting edge for Nighthold, but a majority of the players had left after during TOS and was disbanded when I came back. Currently I am 7/9M TOS 9/9H TOS 4/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 5/7M EN 7/7 H EN 2/3 M TOV 3/3 H TOV I'd prefer to raid two - three nights a week and end by 12:30 EST. I am available any days. Like I said I have all tanks geared and I am experienced on all 6. I complete a 10+ Mythic Plus on each tank every week. I use to swap between tanks during Mythic Nighthold if it made the fight easier. I am looking for a guild that has an awesome community and people online constantly. Not looking for a guild when 90% of the roster only logs on to raid. Prefer a guild that closely matches where I am at progression wise. A little bit about myself. I have been playing WoW since the launch of Burning Crusade and raided end game content the entire time. I started raiding really hard core in the beginning and all the way through Cataclysm. This being 5 nights a week 5 hours a night. I am always online trying to better myself and push any content I can. I cleared Nightbane the second week it was out and I was the first one in my guild to clear a +10 and +15 within the time limit. I am always trying to push keys as high as they can go just for the challenge and to better myself. I have raided end game in several other games including, but not limited to: FFXIV, FFXI, SWTOR, RIFT, AION, GW2, Wildstar, BNS, etc. I have about 14 years of raiding experience. Feel Free to contact me in game. BNET CiliegiaOrsa#1119. Hope to hear from you soon and thank you for your time. Please do not reach out to me if your guild can not fill out a roster. Can provide several references that can vouch for my skills. : )Ceirios2 Nov 16
Nov 16 T/Th/Sun Mythic raiding guild LF members LF Time Limited, Skilled, Friendly Are you a skilled player, but have a limited amount of time to play? Have you joined guilds of your skill level, but then find out that they are filled with egos, kids, or drama? Are you looking for a group of players that value their limited time to play, share the same goals as you, and want to have fun in a mature environment while doing so? If so, Incendiary Legion might be a perfect fit for you! Raider Testimonials: “We’re here to kill !@#$.” – Bassor, ret pally “I saw hair growth in as few as three trials.” – Josshh, disc priest “What? I’m not even in your guild.” – Hollyra, havoc demon hunter This advertisement is a little different than you are probably used to, so please hear me out :) <Incendiary Legion> is building a semi-hardcore Mythic raiding team for the upcoming raid Antorus, the Burning Throne. The guild used to raid during T12, T13, and T14, and is now rebuilding to raid again. I know you probably have some questions, so I'll answer the big ones up front. Why Incendiary Legion? There are a lot of good guilds out there. Here are some of our unique qualities: Friendly environment, but with high standards - See "About Us" below. Later raid times - Starting at 9:30pm Eastern (most guilds start at 7pm Eastern). 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week - Ample time to progress, without burning out. Fresh team - Be there from the start. Opportunities for leading and officer roles. Why didn't the guild raid from T15-T20? Our Guild Leader and Raid Leader, Holly, stopped playing WoW during that time. Now that he's back he wants to rebuild the team to be better than ever. What will we do until Antorus? We are currently farming Heroic tomb and have progressed to 3/9 Mythic with a couple members of a sister guild. While we are using our raid times to farm tomb, our main ambition is building a mythic roster for Antorus. Outside of our scheduled raid times, we do Mythic+ dungeons, Normal tomb, achievement runs, or anything else suggested that we do as a group. The goal is to: Do content together in order to bring the team together Gear returning players, spec changes, etc. Just have fun About Us Incendiary Legion is a semi-hardcore raiding guild made up of like-minded adults on Stormrage-US. Our leadership has previous Hard Mode level leading experience and mythic progression into tomb. We are skilled players that research and know our class/role, research and discuss raid strategy, and push ourselves and our teammates to the best of our abilities. We are not afraid of wiping, and as long as we are making progress, of any sort, we will be having fun while doing so. And when we finally kill a boss, we won't argue about the loot. Loot is simply a secondary reward to the primary reward of progressing (which also helps us progress more). Most of our players have professional jobs and/or families to care for, so we like to make our raiding time count. In the same vein, since we have jobs, we don't want raiding to be another one - so in addition to all of the above we like to have fun while playing (no raging). Our guild vision: Dependable – Maintaining high attendance and letting people know ahead of time when you won't be available for scheduled events. Efficient – Not making people wait on you because you wanted to see how long you could survive in the lava, shadow goo, green slime etc. Knowing the fights to the best of your ability before an attempt to prevent overlong explanations. Focused – Not relying on someone to call out every single thing. Professional – Being able to step out of a raid gracefully if asked to. Not being a sore loser when you don’t get the loot you want. Not rage quitting when we don’t faceroll a boss. Not yelling at or shaming people. Mature – You don’t have to be gentlemanly or ladylike but please have some respect for people. Skilled – Staying up to date on (researching) main class/spec/role, able to adapt to new ideas quickly, learn to counter mechanics in a reasonable amount of time. Humorous – One can be funny while being all of the above. This is a game after all, have some fun with it. But it is important to know that not everyone shares the same definition of “fun”. (ie. Don't be an !@#$%^-) Raid Details Raid times (server time EST): Tuesday – 9:30pm-12:30am Thursday – 9:30pm-12:30am Sunday – 9:30pm-12:30am Loot: Loot council Contact Recruitment Officer - Ducky (BTag: DuckSoHard#1433, Discord: ducksohard#2798) Healing Officer - Yuno (BTag: GasaiYuno#1406, Discord: Yuno#3726) Guild Leader - Holly (BTag: Ajarn#1957, Discord: Hollyrae#0052)Linhoam1 Nov 16
Nov 16 [9/9H - 932 Ele Sham] LF Fri/Sat Raid Team. As title says, I'm 9/9H, looking for a relaxed but progression focused raid team that raids Fri/Sat preferably any time after 8pm EST. Willing to xfer, but would love to run a few raids cross realm prior to xfer.Brawlerdrood1 Nov 16
Nov 16 Looking for a casual/ social raiding guild. Hello I am Looking for a casual/ social raiding guild. I mostly play my Demon Hunter for alliance raiding but i do have a warrior, rogue, priest and druid at 110 at various stages of gear level. I have been doing TOS PUGs on the weekends I work nights so it is hard during the week to raid atm, the best time for me is weekend late nights. Feel free to contact me if interested, Nataz#1518 ThanksHrist0 Nov 16
Nov 16 934 guardian druid lf progression guild 9/9 heroic exp. Lf heroic or mythic guild to join for progression for upcoming raid. Prefer 2 or 3 day max raid schedule Tuesday thru Saturday only. Thank you.Scrin3 Nov 16
Nov 16 <Salt Mines> 9/9H LF Ranged DPS for Mythic <Salt Mines> is a 2 night per week Alliance raiding guild on Stormrage - US PVE comprised of fun and mature people. We've been around for a little over a year, and we're looking for people who are serious about raid progression and have a sense of humor. We do not force our raiders to treat WoW as a full-time job. We raid a comfortable 2 nights a week with optional Mythic + runs and Alt/AP farm runs on our off days, leaving plenty of time for our members to pursue outside interests. When it comes raid time, we work hard and make good use of our time. We come to boss fights prepared. All like-minded raiders, all working toward a common goal. Warcraft Logs We record logs of every boss pull. Our logs can always be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/281088/ Recruitment We are openly recruiting: Range DPS (Prefer Warlock, Shaman or Boomkin) DPS w/ off-spec Heal (Prefer shaman, Disc Priest or Monk) Melee DPS w/ off-spec Tank Will review other exceptional players for any role. Having a backup spec ready to go is a plus. Raid Schedule Tuesday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Wednesday (Optional) 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) Thursday 8:00PM - 11:00PM ST (5PM-8PM PST) (8PM-11PM EST) All times are EST (server time). Raid invites start at 7:45 PM. Trash pulls generally begin shortly after. If you want to talk to someone before applying/ask any questions Add on battletag any of the following contacts: Fearr#1239 Bosanova#1599 Metalmk2#1787Sëptu8 Nov 16
Nov 16 101 Twink Power leveling Power Leveling 100-110 add me if you want to POWER LEVEL i'm the best geared 101 on Stormrage with an 870 ilvl 101 Boomkin druid. Best AOE Fastest runs Add me My Btag is NightKnight#194568Skopex1 Nov 16
Nov 16 5/9M Late Night recruiting! 1am-4am Tue-thur <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Tomb and for the upcoming Antorus, the Burning Throne! We are a late night Alliance mythic raiding guild on Stormrage. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. We are aiming high for Cutting Edge in Antorus and are looking for other like-minded players. While we are not raiding, the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we have a very active discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc.) Raid Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thur 10:00pm - 1:00am(PST) 12:00 am - 3:00am (CST) If you are Eastern Time Zone (Realm Time), times are: Wed, Thur, and Fri 1:00am - 4:00am (EST) Expectations: -Be on time. We pull the boss at 12:00AM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this. Any trial that misses a raid night without letting an officer know beforehand will be declined. -Understand that loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid. -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses. -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks. -Good knowledge of your spec, and at least one off-spec or alternate character you would be able to swap to if need be. -A drive to always be improving your character and your performance in raids. -A mythic progression mindset and willingness to adapt to new strategies, and determination to get through very difficult raid bosses. -A team attitude. Everyone puts in their time and effort for our kills, and we keep a friendly raiding atmosphere even when things get stressful. Upon Joining the Team: -You will be placed as a Trial Raider. -You will have 2 weeks to show us what you can do when it comes to Mythic raiding, you should be bringing your A Game every night of your trial. -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and the raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to being promoted into Raider or Mythic Raider status. Our current recruiting priorities are as follows: Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Marksmanship Hunter, Elemental Shaman Melee DPS: Subtlety or Assassination Rogue Healers: Discipline Priest and Restoration Druid All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us even outside of these classes, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster! Our raiding spots are competitive and we all aim to be constantly improving. If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below! Katie#1178 (Squeekerrz - Guild Master) Azula#11142 (Traevyn - Raid Leader) Janklin#1598 (Kungfury - Tank/Raid Officer)Squeekkerz2 Nov 16
Nov 16 Grumpy Ole Soulz is Recruiting! Grumpy Ole Soulz (Stormrage) is recruiting to bring back the guild! We were once a thriving guild but over the years, people have left for other pastures. We would like to build it up again so we are looking for newbies, levelers and/or fully leveled members to help and to grow into a fantastic, friendly, mature and fun team! We would like to build up to raiding but helping guildies is more important than being the best in raiding. Are you cut out for our awesome guild? Please contact Itchiyaya or Pvtcowboy in game on Stormrage.Itchiyaya0 Nov 16
Nov 16 936 Prot Warrior LF Mythic Guild Antorus 935 Prot Warrior 1/9 M ToS 9/9 H ToS 5/10 M NH 10/10 H NH 7/7 M EN 2/3 M ToV Protection Warrior LF M Raiding Guild for M ToS and Antorus progression Can provide logs as needed Btag : Darkreven #1325 Also gearing alt Blood DK and G Druid Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned above.Drkreven8 Nov 16
Nov 16 Heal Corps looking for Guild Hiya Stormrage! We've got a experienced group of partially raid ready healers willing to fill a heal corps for a guild. We are looking for a casual social / semi-hardcore raiding progression group raiding Friday/Saturday evenings. This group has raiders with various level of raiding experience including mythic raiding. We are almost geared for Heroic Tomb There are 4 of us, so we understand it may be a challenge to find a spot for us. Our group consists of 2 holy pallys, 1 mistweaver, 1 shaman. If you are willing to make magic happen, we are able to play any combination of healers on any server for any faction. Feel free to respond to the post, or add fuzzycat#1962, or Wrappy#1837 if you have a spot for us. Hope to hear from you guys soon! :3Wrappy0 Nov 16
Nov 16 <Shattering> 2day 8/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (8/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 Nov 16
Nov 16 <Atrophy> LFM for Antorus! Atrophy is currently looking for motivated players for future Antorus progression! Current Progression: 6/9M ToS Raid Times: Sunday & Monday nights 7:30-10:30pm EST with optional normal runs on Thursdays starting at 8pm. Classes needed: Shadow Priest Holy/Disc Preist Mistweaver Monk These classes are needed for our Mythic subteam. No worries though! You will be clearing heroic every sunday with us (and to thursdays if you'd like to) with a fair chance at all loot that you may need. If someone from our core 20 man were to call out, you may be called in to fill in their spot. Past Progression: 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M Trial of Valor 6/10M Nighthold If interested or for more information contact one of our officers in game- Fightox Visra Zarregis Turrailen Or add my btag, Mythem#1273Visra0 Nov 16
Nov 16 938 feral 75 trait lf small mature m+ guild like the title says 938 feral 75 trait lf small mature m+ guild also 936 bear with 75 trait and 932 resto with 66 trait just looking for people to chat, wq, m+ and some pvpFourpawz1 Nov 16
Nov 16 <Immortal Icons> 7/9M Immortal Icons Raid Times - Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday - START 10:00PM EST - END 1:00AM EST - Invites go out at 9:45PM EST every raid day. What We Are About - We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun. - We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama. What We Expect - Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are. - Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We do not ask you to keep up to date with alts or alt specs. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights. - We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you. IMMEDIATE RECRUITMENT NEEDS - Warrior DPS - Mage DPS - Hunter DPS - Holy Paladin If your class isn't mentioned above, we still highly encourage any exceptional DPS/healer to trial due to our competitive raid roster. Addons - RCLootCouncil - Exorsus Raid Tools - Weak Auras Contact Information Battle-Net - PorkandBeans#1678 Discord - Tristin#9917Woaw3 Nov 16
Nov 15 Hunter 917 LF Brazilian Guild Is there a Brazilian community in Stormrage?Torai0 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] 927 Havoc DH + 919 MW LF Heroic Guild My friend and I are looking for a more casual Heroic guild to raid with on our alts. We can only raid on weekends after 8EST. Our alts are both 9/9H while our mains are 7/9M. Feel free to leave your guild spam or add me on btag Belamuel#1920Beladìn0 Nov 15
Nov 15 WTB Heavy Junkbox Looking to buy as many as possible paying 50g per box. Pst or COD in game or leave a message in this thread.Shadowbreakr1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Server Question Hello, I am considering a transfer to an Alliance realm, and from what I've seen on sites like wowcensus or realmpop Stormrage seems like a populated server, which is great. Before I made the leap, I wanted to ask how people, in general, enjoyed playing on Stormrage? It seems there is a decent amount of activity on the forum from guilds recruiting, is the raid scene representative of that in-game? Thanks for reading and for any insight you could provide!Rendro0 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Cairdeas> - 9/9H 2 days a week 8-11 Cairdeas is one of the oldest guilds in wow dating back to the initial alpha testing server. Our stability and longevity set us apart in WoW when so many other guilds come and go. Many of us have been raiding together since classic. Our guild is a mature laid back group. We are committed to successfully raiding and exploring the game together. Most of our group has been more hardcore at some point and wants to succeed and see the whole game with a more relaxed approach. We are 9/9 H ToS with a focus on clearing Heroic content. Though our focus is Heroic, we will do some Mythic bosses as well if we have a large enough group- it just not the primary goal in our raids. We are looking to add quality players who fit into our culture, strive to play at a high level, share our goals and want to have fun raiding Legion. A good attitude, enthusiasm and commitment are more important to us than class and spec. Looking for a positive person - someone who likes to raid and have a good time. We are looking for players that want a guild home - someplace to set down roots to be a part of a family of players that work together and experience the raid content as a team. We have a committed core and we are looking for personalities and skillsets that add to that. We are especially interested in the following class/roles, but we always have room for someone who is an exceptionally good fit for our raid. DPS: Warlock Mage Shadow Priest Elemental Shaman Heals: Resto Shaman Holy Paladin Resto Druid Tank: Any class...you will need to have an OS that you are good enough to raid on. Server: Stormrage Raiding schedule: Tuesday and Wednesday 8 - 11:00PM EST. (7:45 login if possible). Loot: We use EPGP to distribute loot. (EPGP Lootmaster & EPGP DKP Reloaded) Voice Chat: We use Discord. What we are looking for in potential raiders: A strong desire to be the best that you can be. We want people that are doing everything between raids to improve their characters gear and play. Be the guy/girl who studies their class constantly looking for ways to improve. A love of raiding. Not just of getting gear - I mean who doesn't love getting fat loot? I mean a love of working together with a fun, committed group of people to overcome the different challenges that each new boss presents. A desire to be a part of a group of people that truly enjoy playing the game together. If you are the guy/girl that is going to log in 5 minutes before the raid and not be seen again until 5 minutes before the next raid we might not be the best fit for you. A commitment to be there every raid on time and ready to go. A positive attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If we ask you to take your hunter and help heal the raid with a stack of linen bandages we want someone that is going to ask how many stacks to bring :p A laid back attitude and just a general desire to have fun. What we will provide: Flasks and food and repairs Constructive feedback - not angry rants or calling players out in a negative way. An opportunity to be a part of a great, active guild with fun and helpful people A respectful adult environment. We aren't saints and things slip occasionally and it's no big deal. We just as a rule expect members to be respectful to each other. We are also looking to adding fun, casual players that want an active fun guild that is low drama and fun to be a part of. Contacts: You can add me on BNET Real ID: Nargothrond#1941 On Discord: Nargothrond#4566 or you can talk to me in game: Nargothrond or SashenckaNargothrond18 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] United We Loot Fri/Sat - Looking for Tank United We Loot are recruiting members to expand our raid as we anticipate the start of Antorus the Burning Throne. We raid two days a week, with an optional normal night, and believe that is enough to progress through raid content at a decent pace without feeling like you are going through boot camp every day you log on. We are also looking for individuals who have a desire for Mythic+ dungeons. ... ... ... ... All other skilled players are encouraged to contact us about joining. Please send me a message in game. Deathfire#1102Deathfier2 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Tactical> [A] 5/9M Fri/Sat Raid LFM <Tactical> 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team. Who we are: Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After our first weekend together as a guild we are 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens. Schedule: Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you. Needs: H Pally (high demand) R Druid (med demand) Rogue (high demand) Warrior (med demand) Ranged dps other than warlocks and priests All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed. https://tacticalstormrage.enjin.com/ Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live. Message the following contacts for details: Syans - Syan#1437 Psyrina - GiGi#1168 Discappoint - Xerynn#1549 Diszect - Killswitch#1272 Kane - Kane#12500Kane15 Nov 15
Nov 15 898 Feral Druid new raider! I haven'd done much raiding in wow but I am looking to get into it. Im looking for a decently casual guild that does raiding and can just hang and do other in game stuff. My good raid times range from Sun-Sat 7:30pm+ PST and Sat-Sun 1PM-5:30PM PST.Triixì1 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Ziggurat> Hardcore Raids & Casual Friendly We are <Ziggurat> - Stormrage Alliance US, & to put it simply we are just a tight knit group of WoW enthusiasts, gamers, & geeks. On the WoW side of things we like the best of both hardcore & casual worlds. We love to challenge our Raid Team to down the highest level of Raiding content available, while still hosting an environment that is casual friendly. In order to balance out these two different playstyles within a single guild environment we have a dedicated core team of officers constantly helping to manage our Discord and our Main Guild. Our ultimate goal as a guild is to strive to become the most competitive & fun guild there is. To that end we lean heavily on our member's feedback to always make the changes necessary to make our guild a better one. _____________________________________________________________________________ <Ziggurat> - Mythic Raid Progression Team Information: Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM Server-time(EST) Loot Distribution: Much of the satisfaction that comes with Raiding is upgrading to a better piece of gear. How gear is acquired and distributed is integral to the success of a raid team. So how are we acquiring our loot in raids? Opinions vary, but as of right now we believe Master Loot is the best way to acquire loot, if said loot is distributed in an impartial manner. It goes without saying that the lack of impartiality in Raiding teams is the beginning of the end for many teams. No matter how big or successful a team is, longevity will only last with Impartial leadership. It is crucially important to us that our Raid Team is as impartial and objective as humanly possible in all of our decisions regarding progression. Our Loot Council is in charge of loot distribution, and more importantly, they're in charge of distributing that loot objectively. Any split dispute amongst the council is resolved with a /roll. Split Raiding is done to acquire loot rapidly in the event of new Raiding Content being introduced. We also Split Raid in order to gage the performance of try-out raiders. Add-ons & Apps: These add-ons/Apps are a requirement in order to be a part of the main Raid Progression team. Deadly Boss Mods Details! WeakAuras 2 DiscordWe expect from our Raiders the knowledge and performance that is required of them before we enter raid encounters. Our Raid Leadership is not expected to teach, they are there to guide and manage the Raid team into success. Roles: Soldier, our try out rank. Raider, our core Raid Team members. Role Captain, our Role Captains & Class pros. Raid Leader, our Raid Officers & Managers._____________________________________________________________________________ General Guild Information: Outside of Raid activity we host a slew of other fun & engaging social guild events. Any member can set up a guild event on the calendar as they desire, aslong as it does not land within an hour of our main raiding schedule. Here are some examples of activities we consider to be fun casual events: Tournaments Lotteries Competitions Casual Raiding Mythics Casual PvP Old raidsTo our most dedicated & socially active players we have 3 guild ranks. Those ranks include; Member, our core Guild members who are always active & sociable. Officer, our General Guild Moderators & Managers. Guild Master, our most trusted & dearest of General Guild Moderators & Managers.To ensure that our roster is always filled with the most engaging & active players we regularly 'purge' inactivity. Grace periods of inactivity are given for each rank. After the grace period has passed we will remove a player. Exceptions include players notifying us of absence & inactivity on alts but not on mains. _____________________________________________________________________________ We are now actively seeking people interested in Guild Leadership roles! What we need most in descending order: Raid Leader Role Captain OfficerIf you are interested apply on our Discord's #applications Text Channel: https://discord.gg/zmjsjv2 If you're looking for an invite just ask on officer on our Discord; https://discord.gg/zmjsjv2 TL;DR - We're a Progression Raiding Guild with an environment that encourages Casual gameplay!Ulthaen3 Nov 15
Nov 14 [A] DPS/Healer looking for raiding guild Good afternoon everyone, Recently my friend and I have transferred servers and are starting fresh with new toons. We wanted a fresh start somewhere else and have decided to make this our new home. We've been raiding together since ICC, both casually and hardcore, and we are looking for a home that would take us in. We're fresh characters, no transfers, so we'd have to level, but we're making good progress on that. We're just looking for someone who will take us in and let us be a part of their community until we're raid ready. I can go more in depth of our raiding experiences (we're 9/9H for this current tier on our other toons) if you feel like whispering me. My BTag is Spookie#1973 so feel free to hit me up and let's chat!Soxsox2 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF Project60 Guild Pretty self-explanatory...LF Project60 Guild ready for MC/BWLChy0 Nov 14
Nov 14 LF Alliance PvP Hi! I'm looking for a guild mostly centered around, or at least interested in, rated and sometimes casual pvp in a friendly environment. I'm also very interested in Raiding at a high level, though I haven't been working at it lately. My main Server is Stormrage with an Arms Warrior, WW Monk, and an Enhance Shammy all at 110. Thanks!Farny0 Nov 14
Nov 14 <The Swole Patrol> (A) Recruiting all Hey guys! New to the server here and loving it! I made this guild as a sister guild to the horde counterpart in A52 by the same name, we are 9/9h on that server and are looking for alliance mains to help populate and start another raid group here. I'm looking for anyone with or without raid experience who's interested in starting something new from the ground up as most the hordies will likely be staying on their side, just checking out alliance content come BfA. So if you're tired of the guild you're currently in and are looking for something fresh, or just looking for a guild, hit me up at Thatoneirish#1554 and we'll expand our Swole Community!Flizzakhan0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Looking for Heroic Only Guild We are a small group of friends that have been playing together since Vanilla and looking for a new casual feeling group to team up with. We have been part of hardcore/mythic raiding groups in the past and that just isn't for us anymore. We are currently on Stormrage, but not adverse to switch servers or even faction. Here are our details: -WW Monk - 926 / 71 - 10/10H NH, 9/9N ToS -Frost/Blood DK - 924 / 66 - 8/10M NH, 8/9H ToS -BM/MM Hunter - 925 / 70 - 10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS (Also has a Holy Paladin that is lesser geared and would be interested in playing) We also have two other friends, resto druid and frost mage, who are just getting back into the game after not raiding much this expansion. They would be interested in tagging along, but might not be able to commit to a strict schedule. Here is what we are looking for: -2 nights a week maximum, 2-3 hours a night -Heroic/AotC only, no mythic progression -Preference for personal loot, but not a deal breaker If you think we would be a good fit for you, please message me or post your battletag and I'll get in touch. Thanks for your time!Tenjhai9 Nov 14
Nov 14 942 raider lf 2 night Hi! I'm looking for a two night guild that raids mythic at least once a week. Please add me phovos#1908 I have a mage, priest, and dh that are mythic ready.Moonlapsed9 Nov 14
Nov 13 <Progression> 7/9M LF DPS/Heals Hello! Progression recruiting all exceptional players to round out our roster for Tomb of Sargeras. High Priority: Hunter Rogue Warrior Warlock Low Priority: Death Knight DPS Resto Shaman Disc/Holy Priest H Palidan TLDR: Progression is a 9/9N, 9/9H, 7/9M guild that raids Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm-12 EST. We are looking for a few players to help round out our roster to move forward with. If you would like more information please message one of the following people or visit the guild website: Raid Leader - Zarakì: Ripper#1987 Raid Officer - Raddasan: Keling#1988 Raid Healing Officer - Xenius#1646 Raid Officer - Rohhan#11398 http://progressionhome.com/ Community Activities: Tuesday - Heroic Raids 9pm Sunday - Guild RBG Night 9pm T19 - 7/7M, 2/3M, 9/10M Emerald Nightmare has been about rebuilding for Progression. Our guild has been in the top 100 US since Cata but we had to take a step back after most of our raid team quit at the end of WoD. It has been a long process to get back to where we want to be as a guild as our first heroic kills as a team were as high as 195th on the server. We are proud to say that we have gained ground on every guild on this server, being the 40th guild to down mythic Xavius. Now that we have a strong core and bench together we have been hitting the ground running and continue moving up in the rankings. Our raid promotes a competitive learning environment and we want to continue to build and expand our roster with like minded raiders who want to clear mythic content. Outside of raid we usually have 30+ people online to run mythic +’s, do transmog runs, play alts, pvp or whatever else you’re into. If this sounds like the type of guild you’d like to be a part of please add one of the people listed above and let us know!Zarakì313 Nov 13
Nov 13 Victoria, BC players check in! After coming back from a break and a real life move I figured I'd toss one of these out there, see how many players on our server (who also frequent the forum) live in this area. Loved the days when there used to be real life guild events, a BBQ, out for drinks or what not and would love to rebuild that kind of thing. So if you live out here I and a few others I know of would love to hear from you! (Feel free to send me mail in game if you'd like to chime in, but would rather not disclose where you live publicly for whatever reason)Viralous22 Nov 13
Nov 13 933 Hpriest and H DH LF Raid Guild So I took a break from WoW/raiding for a few weeks due to burn out, We are both 4/9 Mythic ToS. Prefer raiding on weekdays but is negotiable, and don't want to raid past 11:30 pm. Not willing to faction swap at this time. Contact me: niteflyr#1263 or my friend: DaFiredrago#1987Chanthel4 Nov 13
Nov 13 Come join our Brotherhood <Brotherhood of Champions> Champions, a guild new to the Stromrage rankings has set out with the intention of becoming a contender in the race for Realm relevancy. We bring a strong core group of raiders with competent leaders and a team of experienced players. Expect progress in an environment of enjoyment and focus while maintaining a light-hearted feel with a dark hearted humor. Adult content and sarcastic rhetoric blended with intolerant banter. Lots of fun! As we build our ranks for mythic content normal and heroic ToS is farmed. So, if your burst is up and your time spent in game is important to you, join the Brotherhood. Raid nights: Thursday, Friday, and Monday: 8:30-11:30 Expectations of our raid team: High Attendance, we use the in-game calendar, you should too. Be punctual and prepared Dedication to our goals of advancement. Accept constructive criticism to grow and improve. Have an understanding of our Class and Role. Participate in and maintain a team environment. Discord is required for raid. Addons we use: DBM or Bigwigs Weakauras Exorsus Raid Tools Loot Rules Personal loot, may the RNG gods forever be in your favor. Progression We Cleared EN Mythic ToV 2/3 Mythic Nighthold 4/10 Mythic Currently 9/9 Heroic ToS All are welcome, social and raiders alike. Our current needs are DPS and a healer (Druid or HPriest prefered) Contact info Bloodhaven#1511 Or Whisper anyone online TLDR: We need raiders to kill stuff, but if you suck or get upset easy then go check Trade plenty of other guilds.Bloodsayer0 Nov 13
Nov 13 <Shattering> 2day 8/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (8/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 Nov 13
Nov 13 Tank / mDPS LF 2 night raid Me (ret paladin) and my DK tank friend are looking to join a guild that raids 2 nights a week and preferably 9-12PM EST. also open to sat / sun morning if it starts at 10am EST. we have mythic raiding experience (most recently NH) and stopped playing for awhile. we are back now and looking to join a raid with fun people but also people who understand their class and want to kill bosses. please add me on bnet. frostigen#1617Bigmoistog0 Nov 13
Nov 12 [A] Sat/Sun Guild Recruiting for ToS Hello Denizens of Stormrage! BrB Fish is Drowning is recruiting competent raiders to join our team to push Tomb of Sargeras. We are a heroic progression based guild with a casual atmosphere and a goal of having a good time and enjoy raiding as a group while pushing content. Progression: 10/10 Heroic Nighthold [Got AOTC] 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare [Got AOTC] 9/9 Normal Tomb of Sargeras 6/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Raid Times: Saturday / Sunday 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm Est. Invites go out at 6:45 pm. Recruitment Needs: Healers: Holy/Disc Priest, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Sham, Resto Druid DPS: Looking for any and all range and possibly a couple melee ( Currently Full on Warriors) Tank: Looking for any tank that is not a Death Knight Loot: Loot is currently distributed by personal loot as we currently do not have a full raid team, and a better method will be chosen later on when we have a core team. For any more information you can add my Battle Tag: Vharc#1961 (Vharc, GM) If our team is what your looking for please feel free to contact us. Happy Hunting and Good Luck. Hope to speak to you soon!Vharc28 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] Granite Mountain [Weekend] <Granite Mountain> US Stromrage Current Progression: 9/9H ToS Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am ET Who are we? The Granite Mountain Hotshots was a group of 19 men trained to fight out-of-control wildfires in Arizona who lost their lives in June of 2013. We aim to honor their memory by forming a tight-knit group of people who enjoy each others’ company and can work together to overcome any challenge Blizzard can throw our way. Ultimately, World of Warcraft is meant to be fun. As such, we have a family-first policy. If you need to miss a raid because you’d like to go on a date or engage in some real life debauchery, hang out with your spouse or kids, or generally spend time with your loved-ones, that’s perfectly okay. Our Discord is often filled with laughter at crude jokes that would be considered very NSFW. You must be comfortable with things that should not be mentioned in polite company in order to enjoy our sense of humor. Who are we looking for? Friendly and helpful people who know how to play the game and not take things too seriously. No drama llamas allowed. Want to join us or simply get more information? Hop in our Discord (https://discord.gg/7XCxKcx) and say hi! Or Contact Us: Suggar#1729 (GM) Cyan#1763 Hope to see you in Antorus!Myahle0 Nov 12
Nov 12 [A] < Battle for Azeroth > Weekend Raiding <Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi CasualProgression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 8/9h. We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team. We are all friends here, some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction. We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is. We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them. Current Roster Needs : Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Very Low Demon Hunter (Vengeance) - Very Low Warrior (Arms) - Med Warrior (Fury) - Low Warrior (Protection) - Very Low Rogue (Any Spec) - Extremely High Shaman (Enhance) - Low Shaman (Elemental) - High Shaman (Restoration) - High Monk (Brewmaster) - Low Monk (Windwalker) - Low Monk (Mistweaver) - Extremely High Mage (Any spec) - Extremely High Druid (Balance) - Extremely High Druid (Feral) - High Druid (Guardian) - Low Druid (Restoration) - High Priest (Shadow) - Med Priest (Holy) - Extremely High Priest (Discipline) - High Warlock (Any Spec) - Extremely High Hunter (Beast Master) - Low Hunter (Marksmanship) - High Hunter (Survival) - High Paladin (Holy) - Low Paladin (Protection) - Low Paladin (Retribution) - Med Death Knight (Frost) - High Death Knight (Unholy) - Extremely High Death Knight (Blood) - Low We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly / social casuals ( Meaning you actually socialize ) as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit up in game, Contact info is listed below. Contact Grumpywizard#11365 Guild recruitment office.Quimbi6 Nov 12
Nov 12 Dawning Nemesis LF Mythic Raiders Dawning Nemesis (13-year-old guild, started in EQ) is raid based guild currently looking for an exceptional and reliable DPS / Healers, to fill a core spot on our Team DN for Heroic and Mythic progression in ToS. We also are very active outside of raids and run a lot of higher level mythic+ daily. ABOUT US: - Raid Size: 20-Man Progression - Schedule: Tue/Thur - 8PM to 11PM EST. - Progression: 2/9 Mythic - Server: US-Stormrage (PvE) Alliance - Loot system: Personal - Voice Server: Discord - Website: http://dnguild.com/ - Who to Whisper: Ferniss (GM) Btag: xfinity#1300 or Shonobii (Officer) Btag: Noeliani#1400 - Looking towards the future and Antorus The Burning Throne we want a core raid group together for when it releases to hit heroic hard. - Have Discord with a working mic. - Be on time and ready (Form @ 745 EST, in instance pulling by 8) - Know the fights & do your research. - Know what your class can bring to the table for each encounter. - Willing to learn from mistakes and personal accountability. - Have a positive & professional attitude. - We are all adults with dirty minds, must have a sense of humor. - Hope to here from you soon. :)Shonobii7 Nov 12
Nov 12 939 Havoc DH (3/9m) Hey there guys, I'm a returning player looking for a new mythic guild! I got 3/9 mythic with a casual group but am now looking to push progression from here until the end of the xpac. I have a ton of raiding history and am super excited to jump into Antorus and finish this patch strong. Btag: Speed#1171Spëed6 Nov 12
Nov 11 Ilvl 936 Shadow Priest LF Guild Thank you all for your interest. I have found a guild going forward. Thus, I am no longer looking for a guild. XOAindari12 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Coterie> 3/9M Weekend Raiding Guild Welcome to Coterie Raid Times Friday & Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST. Progression 4/9M & 9/9H About us I am the Raid Leader of <Coterie>, a guild formed by players that stuck together after our old guild transferred from Stormrage. We are a close guild, many of our members have played together for multiple expansions, and we are adding new members every week. We like to have fun while raiding, and enjoy the relaxed attitude that comes with that. We only raid two nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible, this means you have to come prepared with your knowledge of the boss fights as well as the ability and knowledge to sim.. If you do not know how to sim your character, I will help you. We will take players from all levels of progression. Our goal is to be successful as a group. We are a low-pressure guild with a desire to progress and we will help you succeed and give you the help you need to perform at a higher level. We are starting to venture into mythic raiding, now that we have the numbers. Currently, we are searching for more people in case others are unable to join us for a night. Recruitment We are currently looking a variety of DPS specs, melee or ranged. Having a well-geared and understood tanking or healing off-spec is a huge plus, but not necessary. We are looking for players willing to learn how to get better at their role, help us progress, and do what it takes to succeed. We want someone willing to share their thoughts, and speak up when needed. We are in an awkward spot right now where we have more than enough people on our first night raiding, and are a couple short on the second night. We are looking for someone that would be willing to fill in when needed, but won't be upset or offended when they are asked to sit out temporarily. The perfect candidate would be someone who can't commit to a set schedule, or someone who is willing to run heroic and is fine with sitting out during mythic, but who is ready to jump in when needed. Someone who has never experienced mythic content could use this opportunity to get that experience. We have room in our heroic group, but cannot guarantee a regular spot during the mythic runs. If you have any questions about this, feel free to add me on Discord or Battle.net and I'd be happy to answer them. Raid Requirements Gems, enchants, food, flasks, and 2 potions per pull are all required. Talking is not required in Discord (but it is encouraged!), but we do require you to be in Discord to listen during all raids. Above all else, we require a positive attitude. If you are interested, B-tag: Chris#12923 Discord: Gingri#7061Gingri4 Nov 11
Nov 11 5/9 Mythic (Split Stars) LFM [Split Stars] (5/9 Mythic) are LF experienced melee and ranged DPS (920+) for Mythic TOS on Friday and Saturdays @ 7-11 EST. We run H TOS on Wednesdays and M+ everyday. We’ve held a strong core raid group since 2013. Pots/Runes/Feasts/ Cauldrons are provided for raiders. Just need a 2-3 more to fill our core Mythic raid group.Splashe8 Nov 11
Nov 11 <Shattering> 2day 8/9M, Fr/Sa 9:30p-1:30a PST <Shattering> [US-Stormrage] (8/9M) is a 2-day, late night, weekend Mythic raid. We are looking for progression minded players interested in a friendly yet competitive raiding environment. Recruiting all exceptional DPS. Raid times: Friday & Saturday 9:30pm-1:30am PST 10:30pm-2:30am MST 11:30pm-3:30am CST 12:30am-4:30am EST (server time) Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitment What you can expect from <Shattering>: Strong Guild leadership focused on progression Fair loot council with progression in mind A very easy going and friendly atmosphere not commonly found in most progression guilds Dedicated and skilled core team A group that understands that WoW is a game, and is meant to be fun What we expect from you: Consistency Raid awareness Accountable and responsible Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class/spec Desire to progress and push yourself every raid Apply at: http://shatteringwow.enjin.com/recruitmentTiramesu0 Nov 11
Nov 11 mythic Raiding guild desired late night 943 protection paladin looking for raiding guild for upcoming raid the burning throne late nights work best i usually work 1-10pm mt off mon/tues have havoc dps alt also geared looking for a home for some others as well i run mythic+ all the time have ksm as well btag dagoth#1981 send me a friend request and we can chat :)Hróthgár0 Nov 11
Nov 11 [A] <Tactical> 5/9M LF Exceptional Raiders <Tactical> 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team. Who we are: Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After our first weekend together as a guild we are 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens. Schedule: Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you. Needs: H Pally (high demand) R Druid (med demand) Rogue (high demand) Warrior (med demand) Ranged dps other than warlocks and priests All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed. https://tacticalstormrage.enjin.com/ Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live. Message the following contacts for details: Syans - Syan#1437 Psyrina - GiGi#1168 Discappoint - Xerynn#1549 Diszect - Killswitch#1272 Kane - Kane#12500Kane10 Nov 11
Nov 11 7/9M Exp Druid Hey all, 7/9M exp feral druid (with geared balance off spec) 948 ilvl and 944 equipped, LF late night/weekend raiding guild for Antorus. B-tag Reav#1814Rasulki1 Nov 11
Nov 11 <The Angrydome> Recruiting DPS T/TH 9p-12a <The Angrydome> Alliance – Recruiting for TOS w/ Mythic Intentions There are a ton of guilds that you can choose to call home on this server, and they all have very impressive résumés and progression. Now we could write something and post it that’s very similar, with all the rules and minutiae but that’s all stuff we can discuss later. So the real question is: Why The Angrydome? (and that’s a great question) We are a transplanted guild from a dying server. We struggled (stubbornly) for a long time trying to defeat the roster/attendance boss and finally realized that it just wasn’t going to work. We decided to pick up and move to a higher population server, so here we are. Most of us made the transition because that’s how committed our team is. Many of us have raided together for years and are so close that we even have annual meet ups (in case you have no irl friends and this appeals to you). What really sets us apart is the atmosphere. We’re semi-hardcore or casual-hardcore. WTF is that crap!? Well basically it means that we have a more casual/relaxed attitude but we expect progression to be efficient and hardcore-ish. So we only raid two nights a week (total of 6 hours per week) but pride ourselves in progressing through current content at a reasonable clip. We have competed for server/realm firsts before (albeit on a garbage server) so our team understands what it means to use our limited time wisely, and we expect maximum effort from our raiders. We don’t yell and scream at people, we understand that Real Life comes first, but we also try to be respectful of everyone’s time (starting on time, being prepared, minimal time in-raid wasting time). Additionally, we’re hilarious. NO I’m serious. If you like jokes and good times, we inject that into every raid (while still maintaining focus) and generally have a very good time, even during stressful progression nights with endless wiping. If any of this intrigues you at all, hit us up! Talk to us. We’re not pretentious, we’re pretty competent (modestly speaking) and you really can make some excellent friends in this guild. Contact Brewstout#1639 or seek out anyone in <The Angrydome> for a quick chat in Disco. The MINUTIAE Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday at 9pm-12am server time (EST) Current Progression: 9/9 TOS, 9/9H, 3/9M TOS 7/7Mythic EN 3/3 Heroic ToV 3/10 Mythic NH Expectations: We expect attendance for the full duration of raid on Tuesday and Thursday. This includes logging in 15 minutes prior, being in Discord, and being at the raid entrance ready to zone in. 925+ IL is preferred as well as 53+ traits on your weapon. Materials: Feasts, flasks, and repairs are provided during raid to full time raiders. We run logs during raids and are happy to analyze and suggest improvements at your request. Loot: We use EPGP to distribute and track loot during raids. There are two add-ons required... EPGP Lootmaster EPGP dkp reloaded Communication: We use Discord for raid, hangouts, Deku's spider collection, etc...Brewstoüt13 Nov 11
Nov 10 LFM TOS Achievs Saturday 4:30pm EST Hi everyone. I'm looking for more sign ups for my TOS achievement run Saturday 4:30 pm EST. This will be 7th group I host for TOS achievements. http://openraid.zergid.com/r/308911 I just transferred to Stormrage & I love hosting achievement runs. You can add me in game Morganna#1933. I take requests on what achievements to host!Morghainne0 Nov 10