Stormrage

May 3 908 Tank 5/10M NH LF Semi-Hardcore Raiding Bear-Tank w/ viable off specs: looking for Semi-Hardcore, Adult, Mythic Raiding Guild 1. Times available & time zone: LF 8-12 PM server can be some what flexible. 2. Server preference: Sargeras 3. Faction preference: Alliance 4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore 5. Current progression/experience: 5/10M NH, I have been raiding semi-hardcore since vanilla 6. Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/userreportslist/104316/ 7. Contact info: BT: HighSpeed#11268, serious inquiries only pleaseKarnl3 May 3
May 3 Cold Blooded recruiting for a new raid team! Gooood news everyone! Cold blooded is recruiting! Are you struggling to find a guild? Or finding a goal to achieve in Legion? So am I. That's why I'm looking to bring back my guild to the raiding scene for the upcoming Tomb of Sargeras raid! I have to be honest I'm starting practically from 0. Yeah, I know. That doesn't sound so appealing, does it? Well I assure you I'm doing my best to make this guild and the raid team happen so we can achieve our goals together! And with your help we can do this even faster! Let's create a fantastic community in this guild! Cold Blooded is looking for any kind of player that loves gaming. It doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a vanilla veteran. Are you coming back to the game after a break? Do you like to level alts or collect pets and mounts? Or are you simply looking for a place to call home? Come join our community! We would love to have you here in Cold Blooded! Helps us achieve our goals! And just to share a few of our goals here are some of them! -Build a 25 player roster to clear normal and heroic content (and possible Mythic) -Progression raid two times a week(can be more, time will tell) -Mythic+ dungeons teams -And your mindless AP farming! LFR, world quest, Ranked Battlegrounds, invasions and more. Oh and don't forget about that achievement hunting! It's time to clear some old dungeons and raids! Here's a little bit of info about our schedule and plans! Raid Schedule: Friday 8pm-11pm EST Progression Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Progression Sunday 1pm-8pm EST Legacy content/M+Dungeons Loot council system Voice Comms: Discord Currently recruiting all classes and roles! Are you interested in joining our team and help us make our community grow and make it a great place to hang out and enjoy this game? Get in contact with me on bnet Deuteros#1314 and let's get started on this journey! Good luck on your rolls!Deuteros1 May 3
May 3 [A] <Gin> 10/10H, Looking for DPS/Healer *Once again looking for another tank as our tanks schedule changed and can no longer consistently make raids. *Looking 1 healer, and a couple solid dps Still considering all roles. At this moment we prefer plate wearers and are currently heavy on leather. 4/28/17 Gin is a progression based, laid back raiding guild composed mainly of friends that have played together since Vanilla. We have a good time while also being serious about progressing through content. Potential candidates need to be able to learn quickly and perform at a high level. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 9:00PM-12:00AM(EST). We are currently looking for people to bolster our ranks for Heroic Nighthold and future content. Please message Mazadu - Stormrage (Mazadu#1671) for more info. We are 10/10 H NH and are looking for more to round out our team to potentially do Mythic NH or start Mythic for ToS.Mazadu45 May 3
May 3 7/7H 3/3 N 9/10N 892 Havoc DH LF guild Looking to xfer over to Stormrage, took a new job so my schedule has changed a bit. Looking for a guild that raids during the week, Monday through Thursday, preferably from 6-9PM server. Experienced player who learns quick looking for a new home! Would prefer a guild working on heroic maybe moving into mythic! Feel free to contact me at Cptraynor#1159 (The 7/7H and 3/3N is actually on my warrior, main swapped)Wraughtt0 May 3
May 2 Delete it my boys DeleteMoocommander0 May 2
May 2 885 Veng DH LF Heroic NH Guild Returning from a break and looking to hop back on that saddle of raiding. Looking for a guild who is still in heroic progression and raids during the week for 2-3 days, 3-4 hours per day. Looking for either a core spot or even as a filler for off nights. Want to get back into the game with some good people.Arkelaus2 May 2
May 2 901 prot war Looking to do mythic I'm a 901 prot warrior, not looking to leave my guild, but looking to join in with another guild to get some Mythic bosses downed, currently i raid with my guild Tuesday ant Thursday, so any other days i am open. I know it might be odd to have a tank with you that's not in your guild, but i LOVE my guild and we are progressing through Heroic right now. I have no desire at all to leave, but would be nice to maybe get some experience and a few drops if i can to help my guild out when we move forward. Thanks!Sephrok0 May 2
May 2 902 Bear Tank LF Raiding Guild Looking for a guild that starts raiding at 8:30pm server time or later. My experience is 1/10M and 10/10H. My btag is Hulk2401#1188 and my discord name is Ronnick#0729 if you want to talk further.Ronnick1 May 2
May 2 892 9/10 H NH Prot Warrior LF Raid Guild Recently made the decision to re-roll from my Guardian Druid "Mayhemacious@BleedingHollow (My progress is on this character)" to my Warrior. I found the Guardian play style to be incredibly boring and much too easy, and have found solace in the Protection Warrior. I'm very interested in Mythic raiding and wish to continue this mindset through both the Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras. Times Available: Due to my work schedule, late night weekday raiding is not an option, as such I am only available early morning/late night on Saturday and Sunday. For more information about me, feel free to contact me, Btag: Mayhem#12600 Cheers!Mayhemiator2 May 2
May 2 Storm Legion (A) - 10/10H - Weekend Raiders Timezone: eastern Server: Stormrage-US Faction: Alliance Raid times: 730pm-11PM Saturday's and Sundays. progression nights, and we also have and alt and relaxing raid on Tuesdays/Thursdays About us: We are Semi-hard core/casual guild, our members consistent ex-hardcore raiders, who now have family/jobs and cannot play as hardcore as we used to, but we get together on the weekend for progression. We are seeking to replace a few members who have left the game or quit due to RL issues, and move into Tomb of Sargaras normal and quickly progress into heroic. We are currently have open recruiting at this time. Although we would love to bring more ranged players. We are looking to strengthen our members for Tomb of Sargaras heroic and beyond. contact info: Saynia - clawbite#1225, Briinya, Atllas, or Rishis.Saynia0 May 2
May 2 Dps or Tank DH lf a weekend raid guild 3/10 mythic exp Dps or Tank DH lf a weekend raid guild pst in game or reply here please #hutch11125 my main is thehutch on arthas us-horde if you want to look up my raid progress and etc,Demonhutchh2 May 2
May 2 Druid and Rogue looking for raid spots Searching for mythic raiding guild, Currently 2/10. Have a really good high parse rogue with me. Our teams falling apart due to PC BS and Drama. Any time after 9 server any day except Tuesday (I know RIP can't raid Tuesdays everyone hates me for it)Skinja1 May 2
May 1 LiNCOLN WiPED ON OPERA- need ranged DPS Good raider? Always prepared? Wanna raid at start time? {star}LiNCOLN WiPED ON OPERA{star} is recruiting a ranged DPS 3/3H and 10/10H & 2/10M...We raid Tues-Wed 8-11p pst me in game or Ronnie#1389 Thanks :)Frodolagginz4 May 1
May 1 [A]<Brood Theory>LF Heals + RDPS for M NH [A] <Brood Theory> @ Stormrage - LF Heals and Ranged DPS for Nighthold <Brood Theory> is a fun, progression focused raiding guild looking for exceptional ranged DPS and heals for Nighthold progression. Progression nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays 10pm-1am EST. Our team is currently 10/10 Heroic and looking to progress into Mythic content. Help us achieve our goal as we are only a few members short of 20. We also have heroic NH on Wednesdays at 10pm EST, open to all guildies and alts who meet certain ilvl requirements. Our guild supplies all flasks, food, and etc. for raid nights. We are also accepting casual members looking for a fun social environment or running non raid content, including dungeons or pvp. Classes we are interested in R-DPS: Mage, hunter, warlock, s-priest Heals: Shaman, Pally, Priest, Druid Requirements Voice: Discord Add-ons: RC Loot Council Exorsus Raid Tools Deadly Boss Mods Skada/Recount Other: Meet the minimum DPS requirement for the raid ilvl 895+ minimum Watch videos on fights before coming to raid and follow mechanics (Will be posted in our Discord) Be on time, prepared, and ready to enter a mature, but friendly raiding environment. For more information, add: HappyTime #11577 Chopsie #1147Ôrgånïcmäñä3 May 1
May 1 [A] - The Greymane Guard - 10/10H The Greymane Guard is an Alliance guild on Stormrage (EST) with a focus on progression through raiding content. We are currently 10/10H as a guild and plan to have a solid core team for ToS. Our goal is to create raiding environment for players who want to experience end game content without added stress. While we aim to create a laid back raiding environment we still aim to progress into Heroic and Mythic content. In addition to WoW raiding we also play other games including Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday @ ~7:30 EST(Server Time). Sunday is used as an optional raid day. Looking for: Players to expand our core raiding team who can commit to a two night raid schedule. While we are looking for players to fill all roles, we have a particular desire for more Ranged DPS. Also looking for social, causal players who can contribute to a positive social environment. Requirements: A strong understanding of your class and/or a willingness to accept advice from others A good sense of humor, while having the ability to focus when necessary Commitment. We are primarily looking for ranged DPS, but are always looking for exceptional players. If you sign up to a raid, we expect you to be prepared come raid time. Contact: Please feel free to contact me at anytime. Surgite - Surgite#1119Surgite0 May 1
May 1 Ante Meridiem Heroic Team W/TH 7-10pm Raid Schedule Wednesdays: 7pm - 10pm Thursdays: 7pm - 10pm *Note: All times are Stormrage Server Time (EST) Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server (PVE) is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature, allowing us to have four separate raid teams with nearly identical progression raiding at entirely different raid times throughout the week. -----------------------------------WEBSITE: amwow.net------------------------------------------ Raid Goals This is a Heroic raid team. To be clear, I have no intention of taking this team into mythic raiding. Almost all raiders on the team have previously cleared tiers on what would now be considered mythic raiding, but we either don't have the time, energy, or inclination to engage in that level of progression raiding. However, we still want to raid, and we enjoy raiding most when we're raiding with the same people, week after week. Loot Rules Loot for raiders will be distributed via /rolls for main-spec. I will prioritize off-spec pieces to people who are commonly asked to switch roles for the raid team as, for example, only healers use spirit and spirit does not switch on gear in the same way intellect and agility does. For applicants, you will only receive loot that full members do not need for the first two weeks of your application. After that time period, you are eligible to /roll main-spec against all other raiders for gear. For any questions, contact: BLndAmbition or Sanctuarys: TerdFergason#11611Sanctuarys3 May 1
May 1 Frost DK looking for progession Frost Dk looking for an after 9pm raiding guild that wants to progress. My bnet tag is Kël#11513Keldrae1 May 1
May 1 4/10m Brewmaster LF Guild Can raid any nights. Looking for mythic prog'd guild. 902eq 46 traitsWonderbrew2 May 1
May 1 [Stormrage]<Nexus Roadhouse>3/10M Recruiting! Nexus Roadhouse is an equal opportunity raiding guild that blends a jovial raid environment with progression. We are and Alliance based guild on the US server [Stormrage], We are currently 3/10 Mythic Nighthold. Late Shift This is our original raid group, but now it's not quite as late as it used to be. Loot Method: Loot Council Raid Times: Tuesday | Thursday | Sunday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST Goal: Clear Mythic level raid content in Legion Recruitment: We are currently looking for a few healers, primarily a new Hpal, Priest(Holy or Disc), and a Mist Weaver Monk to make a new healer bench and replace some current raiders. We want to be able to flex different healers for top comps for each fight. We are also actively accepting all exceptional DPS(Ranged and Melee alike) to trial for main and bench spots. Lunch Hour(s) This is a new raid lead by one of the former MTs of the Late Shift. Loot Method: Loot Council Raid Times: Monday | Wednesday 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Goal: Clear Heroic level raid content in Legion, possibly progress to Mythic, contingent on recruitment. Recruitment: All classes and roles. Contact Our HR Department If you would like more information, feel free to add Amo#11683 [Officer/Recruitment]. Outside of raiding, we are very active and run tons of Mythic+ and alt content.Amolarian1 May 1
May 1 <RWB>[Sargeras] 5/10M Recruiting dps and tank RWB Tues Wed 7-11pm Central/Server Currently 5/10M Trials are not kept from getting loot. We strive to push Cutting Edge with a positive attitude and work as a team to achieve our goals. Looking for Solid DPS and a tank. Any good healers feel free to inquire. add Bearshadez#1498 or visit raiderswithoutborders.com for more infoBearlington1 May 1
May 1 <Sanctity>7/7M 4/10M LFM for Mythic NH Guild: We are Sanctity-Stormrage(Alliance) Emerald Nightmare 7/7M Nighthold 4/10M | 10/10H Raid schedule: Our raid times consist of Sunday,Monday & Thursday from 8PM to 11PM Eastern Recruitment: We're looking into recruiting Dps to try to expand our roster of mythic ready raiders, We do not hold a preference towards what kind of class we're looking for only that you're competent on a Mythic raiding level scene. We are also looking to expand our healing roster by recruiting a Restoration Shaman, We will also consider a Mistweaver. Who we are: Some of us have known each other for little over a decade & we've picked up many friendships over the years starting back in Vanilla WoW progressing through the years all the way up to the current Expansion; Legion.We started getting serious about progression during Emerald Nightmare where we achieved 7/7M and managed to get Cutting Edge:Xavius, We're hoping to do the same for legion and all the other expansions to experience everything WoW has to offer. Contact: For more questions / Information feel free to contact Vic#1848 I'll look forward to hopefully raiding with you in the future if we're the right fit.Solvic1 May 1
Apr 30 New Player looking for Daytime Playing Guild As the topic says, I am a new player looking for a guild with daytime players. It does not have to be the biggest guild but would I am fairly social and would like to play with more then a few online when I am playing. It will take time for me to get to endgame as I am brand new but would like to level in a guild that I end up raiding with in the end. I am over 40 and have played several mmo including, SWTOR, ESO, Rift, AoC, AO and more. Several for many years. I realize that I am late to the party, but am looking to play something completely new and different. I did try Purchase WoW a few years ago to play with a friend, but shortly after the purchase he quit so I never really played past the few starter lvls and do not remeber much. I look forward to hopefully finding a home. CaiCaighil1 Apr 30
Apr 30 <Overpowered> Recruiting for Mythic. <Overpowered> Recruiting reliable players for Mythic Nighthold and Tomb. We are currently in need of a Tank and some more DPS to fill our roster, we will however make room for you if you are exceptional. Our raid times are Tues/Thurs/Sun, 8-11 server. I'm not as concerned with how good your gear is as much as how well you play, send me a whisper in game for further interest or questions about the guild and raiding. Btag: BrianMurphy#1525Rezenent4 Apr 30
Apr 30 Ret, Hpriest, Lock LFG 2-3 days 7-10 EST We are 3 friends looking for a new mythic guild at least 4/10M progression that raids 2-3 weekdays per week 7-10 EST. Open to either faction, but prefer Alliance. We are reliable raiders who will come prepared. Ret: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Doog/advanced btag: Doog#1269 Hpriest: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Alollipop/advanced btag: Thatchick#1834 Lock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Salordelle/advancedDoog2 Apr 30
Apr 30 899 Ret pally 10/10 Heroic NH LF Am Guild 899 Ret Pally LF AM or Latenight Raidng guild I have been Raidng since WoTLK and strive to be the best and top dps. The guild I was raiding in just fell apart (like they all do in the middle of an Xpac :( )Thaoo1 Apr 30
Apr 30 <Faith in Fools> 2/10 M Looking for raiders! Currently: 2/10M; 2/3M; 7/7M Recruitment: We are always looking to improve our team! If you feel you would be a good fit, please reach out regardless of class and spec. That said our focus is to pick up exceptional DPS, Tanks, and 1 Holy Paladin. Website: http://faithinfools.shivtr.com Who are we? Faith in Fools is a semi-hardcore Alliance guild on US-Stormrage. Our goal is to remain competitive, and see all the content available, whilst not turning WoW into a full-time job. Most of our demographic is between mid 20's and 30's. When: We raid ~8 hours a week, 3 nights total: T/T/S: 10pm-1am EST Because of our very light schedule, you should be available each of these three nights. We understand things arise, and absences can be unavoidable. That said, if you have an existing conflict with work/school, please ensure that is worked out before reaching out. What is expected of you: I'm glad you asked! We look to fill our team with competent raiders, who are knowledgeable about their class, and have a good attitude to be around. Showing up prepared with optimized talents, gems, enchants, etc will go a long way toward the team's success, and is required. Staying up-to-date on your class as far as, 'what spec is performing best?' and things of that nature are important. If this does not sound like your approach, <Faith in Fools> may not be a good fit. That being said, 8 hours is a long time to spend with each other. Whether you're the top DPS, or the bottom, your attitude and personality are equally important. If this sounds like a good fit, we'd love to hear from you. Please fill out the app form on our website-- (they're questions we'd ask chatting with you anyway,) and we will shoot you a PM to talk a bit more. :) I look forward to speaking with you!Shinyplate5 Apr 30
Apr 30 [Stormrage]<Nexus Roadhouse>3/10M Recruiting! Nexus Roadhouse is an equal opportunity raiding guild that blends a jovial raid environment with progression. Based on the US server [Stormrage], We are currently 3/10 Mythic Nighthold. Late Shift This is our original raid group, but now it's not quite as late as it used to be. Loot Method: Loot Council Raid Times: Tuesday | Thursday | Sunday 9:30PM - 12:30AM EST Goal: Clear Mythic level raid content in Legion Recruitment: We are currently looking for a few healers, primarily a new Hpal, Priest(Holy or Disc), and a Mist Weaver Monk to make a new healer bench and replace some current raiders. We want to be able to flex different healers for top comps for each fight. We are also actively accepting all exceptional DPS(Ranged and Melee alike) to trial for main and bench spots. Lunch Hour(s) This is a new raid lead by one of the former MTs of the Late Shift. Loot Method: Loot Council Raid Times: Monday | Wednesday 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST Goal: Clear Heroic level raid content in Legion, possibly progress to Mythic, contingent on recruitment. Recruitment: All classes and roles. Contact Our HR Department If you would like more information, feel free to add Amo#11683 [Officer/Recruitment]. Outside of raiding, we are very active and run tons of Mythic+ and alt content.Amolarian1 Apr 30
Apr 30 <SK> Us_Stormrage 3/10 LFM DPS & Heals Our Current Raid Times are as follows: Invites/Start times: Tuesday: 8:00pm EST - 11:30 Wednesday: 8:00pm EST - 11:30 Thursday: 8:00pm EST - 11:30 <SK> is a semi-hardcore competitive 20-man mythic raiding guild that focuses on progression. Our goal, is to clear as much content as possible within our planned raid schedule. While we value skills over iLVL, we expect our members to be competitive, resourceful, and proactive. Being respectful to others to maintain a mature atmosphere is something we value. We highly value attendance and being on time for raid. Everyone is expected to come to raid night with a basic understanding of boss mechanics and the proper personal raiding supplies. We expect raiders will optimize game play by reviewing logs, making proper talent choices for fights, and researching boss fights through class POV. We only raid 3 nights a week and we want to make every night count. We use RC loot council and loot via loot council based on: performance, raid progression mindset, and attendance. We work as a team to kill bosses and look to best prepare that team as a whole. We also offer alt/sales runs, and several raiders help organize Mythic+ dungeons weekly. We also entertain transmog contests. These extra events are not required to be a core raider, but encourage all guild members to join us for a relaxed fun-filled night. If you feel this is the home for you, please contact any of our Officers for more information. Highest Needs: Resto Druid (other heal classes will be considered) Shadow Priest Demon Hunter Hunter If you are an exceptional player of any class/spec and do not see your spec listed under our highest needs, then please do not let that deter you from contacting us. We value skill over ilevel! Contact Information: Guild Master: -Seriousprime Officers: -Frostynip (Drgreenleaf#1135)Frostynipp3 Apr 30
Apr 30 [A] Next Time 4/10M Recruiting! Hello there, Next Time is currently recruiting mythic raiders. We are looking for RANGED DPS (offspec heals an asset) to join the ranks. We are currently pushing progression in Mythic Nighthold. Our Server: Stormrage [US] Currently, we are 7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV and 6/10 M Nighthold (Krosus, Tichondrius, Botanist) Our raid nights are: Tuesdays from 8-11 pm EST (Server Time) Sundays from 6-9 pm EST (Server Time) Off-night raids (not-required): Mondays or Thursdays from 8 pm EST (Server Time) till whenever We are we looking for in our raiders? At least 885+ item level, with previous experience in mythic content during this expansion or previous ones. We also look at raiders who have cleared heroic and believe they have the skills to handle mythic content. We'd like to have team players who are dedicated to the guild and very serious during progression. Other than that, we are very friendly guild that loves to joke around as the core has been playing together since Vanilla. If you are interested: Add me on BattleTag: Root#1120 or apply at http://nexttime.co/new/index.php?action=form;n=1 Thank you for your read and interest!Daztwodee6 Apr 30
Apr 30 891 Resto Sham LF Guild 891 Resto Sham looking for guild. Can raid any night, available 5 - 9:30 pm Eastern time. Can't run past 9:30. Just running pugs have first 5 NH Heroics down. Old and follow direction well. No drama.Cafeleche1 Apr 30
Apr 30 906 Protection Warrior LF M Guild I am a 906 Protection Warrior currently looking for a guild for M NH, and for pushing into ToSargeras. Current Progress : -7/7 EN Normal, Heroic, Mythic EN -10/10 Normal, Heroic NH ( with experience on Skorpyron through Krosus, but no kills due to inability to make current guilds raid schedule which consists of Thursday-Saturday, Thursday being the heroic farm night with Friday and Saturday being the Mythic Progression nights from 7:45 to 12 ST) -3/3 Normal, Heroic ToV -Had to take a break at start of NH due to starting new job so it put me behind as far as progression. Availability is Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, with exceptions made for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However my availability for those days does not open up until after approximately 10:30 to 11 ST on Monday,Wednesday, and Friday. Can provide logs for most recents farm night kills as required. Btag : Darkreven#1325Drkreven0 Apr 30
Apr 29 T.P.G. 1/10M 8pm-11:30pm T&Th LF Tank Extremely fun and competitive group of individuals looking to add a off tank for our main Raid team. We are a 21+ older group of men and women who have some of the best Heroic parses around. We'd like to add a solid tank with great communication, patience, and skill. Plan is to progress into NH Mythc as far as we can till TOS then pound our way thru that. plenty of skilled players that love to run M+ and gear alts together. Any question or interest leave your contact info here or add me in game/bnet Mcbreezy#1788Brozzy4 Apr 29
Apr 29 ignore ignoreOblivith0 Apr 29
Apr 29 Blood Knuckle Templars <New Raid Team> Whats up everyone, we just split off of another guild but we are currently looking to fill our new raid team. As we begin to fill our team we will figure out the best nights to raid. We are looking to be able to raid at least 2-3 nights per week. Currently LF all positions, DPS, Healers, Tanks. But on top of Raids we are looking to complete all other content, Mythic+, Battlegrounds, etc. So we accept everyone if you have no interest in raiding. For More Information Contact myself my Btag is Reaper#111468 or FiremanCarl1#1876 for more information.Demreaper0 Apr 29
Apr 29 Remove RemoveRonnick8 Apr 29
Apr 28 WTB Heavy Junkbox Paying well, need roughly 2800 in total. Feel free to contact me in game or message either of these battletags: Central#1713 Kendra#1675Disappoint0 Apr 28
Apr 28 i895 DH, AOTC, ~750k Krosus DPS LF 7-10 EST Hello, Stormrage! I'll try to keep this short and sweet. You can get a proper application later. I've done a lot of things and killed a lot of bosses in this game, at varying rankings, but I've mostly played at the Top ~50 US level since BC. Instances I've full cleared at the hardest difficulty available, while content was current, include, but aren't limited to: BWL in Vanilla, SWP in TBC, ICC in WotLK, DS in Cataclysm and SoO in MoP. I skipped WoD altogether due to work schedule conflicts. I came back for Legion as a casual because of how positive the reception was (Legendary RNG fiasco and endless grinds aside) but since last week I moved to a job that actually allows me to raid, alas, here I am. So. What am I looking for? I'm 1 hour ahead of EST, so I'm looking to raid MON/TUE/WED/THUR from 7-10 tops (I can do 11 NOW, but when the US clock moves and mine doesn't, I wouldn't be able to so I rather find a permanent home now). Two of any of those days. Maybe three if I feel the guild is a very good fit personality wise. Progression wise, as long as you're doing M NH, I don't care THAT much. Personality wise, I want to be in an environment of people that are friends and actually enjoy playing together in raids and outside of them. The bottom line is, I just wanna kill internet drago... err demons and have fun. So what do I use for said slaying, besides my trusty 44 trait Glaives? My oranges are: Sephuz' Secret (Ring), Raddon's Cascading Eyes (Helm), Anger of the Half-Giants (Ring) and Cinidaria, the Symbiote (Belt). If you're interested, leave a message here and I'll get back to you if the interest is mutual. Thanks for your time and best of luck in your demonslaying enterprises!Rhoetta2 Apr 28
Apr 28 (A) Buffs and Fisticuffs recruiting (A)Buffs and fisticuffs are recruiting dps and one tank to start mythic nh and prepare for TOS. Our raid times are friday and saturday 8pm to 11pm cst, if you have any questions you can message linkerjsr#1520,lunchbreak#1418 or luzara0#1288.Summonportal2 Apr 28
Apr 28 <Nightfallen> Recruitment Hi everyone! Nightfallen's Mythic raid team is a semi-hardcore raid group. We raid on a light schedule of only 8 hours a week, but within those times we expect a high level of performance and focus from our raiders. Currently: 3/10M & 10/10H Recruitment Status: We are recruiting DPS, and healers at the moment. Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply. We are currently rebuilding our roster due to a large loss of our core group, and are hoping to get back to pushing progression quickly. Raiding Detail: We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00pm-12:00 EST server time. We expect near perfect raid attendance, with absences noted to us in advance. What our guild can offer: Relaxed and mature environment Competitive Heroic and Mythic raiding while having fun Skilled Mythic plus dungeon players always running keys Ideal candidate: A mature and reliable player who wants to raid with absences communicated well in advance. A player that takes an active role in their performance by reading logs, re-assessing own gear/strategy accordingly, and having a positive and constructive attitude. Contact us: Feel free to add RealID chad#12255 to inquire or for any questions/concerns you may have.Shadedaway0 Apr 28
Apr 28 Leviathan 4/10M WED/THURS 7:30-10:30 EST Leviathan - Stormrage is currently looking for 1 healer any class and 2-3 strong ranged or melee dps. We are a tight nit friendly guild that has been raiding since early Cata. We value friendship and real life over in game progression. However, at the end of the day we still like to buckle down and get serious on progression fights. We have many raiders who are fiercely competitive and parse in the high 90s on fights. We drive each other to do our best while still having fun. TLDR: LF 1 Healer and 2-3 DPSLowz0 Apr 28
Apr 28 4/10 M 907 with 47 traits Frost Dk lf Guild https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/13235807/latest I have logs and can make anytime past 10pm Mon-Thursday est and past 4pm est friday. I am available all day saturday and past 8pm sunday if you want to talk message me on bnet Neverlose#1257 or through the mail ingame.Drneferious4 Apr 28
Apr 28 Nvm .Drekvah2 Apr 28
Apr 28 901 Vengeance DH LF Mythic Raiding Guild As the title says currently 1/10m after only starting heroic NH three weeks ago. Any questions or interested in recruiting me as a tank add me on b.net Solax10#1747 A little bit about myself and what I am looking for if you are interested in that. History I began raiding during ICC on my elemental shaman but during Cata transitioned to tanking on my druid progressing through heroic (now mythic) Dragon Soul and kill half of the bosses on heroic. During MOP I played off and on not really progressing through any mythic bosses. Jump to WoD I joined a mythic raiding guild and was top 15 on Mal'ganis throughout the majority of the expansion 4/7M Highmaul 6/10M BRF and 12/13M HFC all while tanking on my brewmaster. What I am looking for I am looking for a guild steadily progressing through mythic that has a solidified roster. I am also looking for a guild that is needing a tank due to a lack of a mythic DPS OS. Any more questions reply here or add me on battle.net Solax10#1747Xelaos4 Apr 28
Apr 28 (A) <Talk Nerdy to Me> 10/10H. LF DPS. <Talk Nerdy To Me> Team Revenge - US-Stormrage [Alliance] Progress: 10/10N 10/10H Nighthold About Us We're a late night guild full of all types of player which includes but is not limited to alcoholics, gamblers, smokers, casuals, alts and more! We are pretty light on rules, we don't really mind what you do as long as you don't get yourself banned during our raid nights. Joking of all sorts is accepted in our group, whether it be highly offensive or dad jokes, we enjoy it all. If that is something that you are not used to or are offended easily, this may not be the guild for you. Raiding Hours Tuesday 10:00PM - 1:00 AM EST Thursday 10:00PM - 1:00 AM EST Because we raid 6 hours, we need everybody to maintain an attendance of a minimum of 80% over a 2 month period. This is relatively lenient and not asking for too much. We are actively recruiting to get the necessary numbers to being Mythic Raiding ASAP and with our more progression focused mindset, we are looking to push for significant progression going forward with light hours at a late hour. Loot System We use EPGP to track points on top of using a loot council on certain items such as tier. We want the players who it would benefit the most to get their tier first but also want to take into account attendance and how much loot they've already received. Combining both EPGP and a loot council makes a very fair looting system. It's done very well for us, especially when rewarding those who are always here and putting in huge effort. They are the ones who always benefit the most! Recruitment Needs Currently Need: DPS (High Priority: Warlock, DK, Warrior, DH) Ideal: 42 Points in Artifact, ilvl 890+ However, We currently we are recruiting to build our roster to the size needed for mythic raiding, and are looking for fantastic raiders. More then happy to accept a great raider that may be a bit behind on Ilvl/Artifact knowledge but is keen to catch up and raid mythic in Nighthold and beyond. Ranged DPS Elemental Shaman* Warlock* Spriest Mage Hunter Melee DPS Demon Hunter* Death Knight* Warrior* Paladin Enh Shaman * = high priority If you are interested, you can add me in game Narizi (blondebandit#1388), or you can apply at our website: - talknerdytome.enjin.comNarizi1 Apr 28
Apr 28 [A] Keltoi - Stormrage - 3/10M Progression <Keltoi> Stormrage US - Alliance. LF exceptional DPS for Mythic raiding. Current needs: Hunter Warlock Shadow priest Elemental Shaman Holy Paladin Rogue Mage Raid Schedule: 9pm-12am Wednesdays and Thursdays, EST. Progression Currently: 3/10M 10/10H Nighthold. 7/7M EN, 3/3HToV Our Loot System: RClootcouncil - We believe in distributing gear as fairly as possible while taking performance, attendance, and attitude into consideration. About Us: We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Keltoi has been around since mid-wrath while our core group have been playing since vanilla - many CE, ahotc achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Keltoi offers ALT raids, old content raids and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days. Applications can be via the web or our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kelty#3244 or xpdnc#1593 to Btag or see http://keltoi.shivtr.com or our post on wowprogress. Thanks for your time and we look forward to having you on the team!Lenumbra0 Apr 28
Apr 28 899 enh sham lf guild 10/10h experience looking for a guild to progress tomb with pref earlier times to raid walsh#21848Wälsh14 Apr 28
Apr 27 10/10 H 1/10 M 8-11PM Tues/Thurs - Rdps <Men of Mountains> is looking to fill a couple more slots for Mythic Progression. We are looking for some range DPS. We consider our selves a semi-hardcore guild, we expect you to be a good player and bring personal buffs (food, flask, pots) but also want to enjoy the game we pay for via good company and progression. The main goal is to kill the bosses but we attempt to have some fun as well. We also have an optional raid on Wednesday which is a full Normal clear for alts or casual players and now an AP farm. Along with mythic + groups always going. We also are looking for ranged dps: Mage / Spriest / Hunters All exceptional players can join and we can work to balance our comp. Thank you for your time reading this. If interested please add Fearr#1239, bosanova#1599, Aqua264#1475 or /who any men of mountains member and we can help answer questions. Raid for a better future, today! #makeraidinggreatagainThatsmyfault5 Apr 27
Apr 27 872 MM Hunter LF casual raiding/social guild 872 MM Hunter looking for an active casual raiding/social guild. Very active most days. access to discord/ts. age: 23 Battlenet: DarkGrey#1854Greydruid1 Apr 27
Apr 27 Thanks for reading. <eom> Thanks much everyone.Peppiwyn2 Apr 27