Stormrage

Jun 13 <Horizon Fire> Rebuilding for Legion!!! Previously Moral Rage on Zul’jin (Horde) and have come home to rebuild before Legion hits. We’re looking for active members who are interested in guild participation, especially those who are interested in raiding. The progression team was 13/13H before the move and are on break now, we have a casual weekend raid right now that runs sat/sun 7:30-10:30pm server time (est). The minimum ilvl is 680, and if you’re not there yet, we can help you get there. We’re looking to help build up and turn you into a progression raider in the coming months before Legion. We’re interested in helping people who help themselves, we have the time and officers to work with you. The raid has a chance of going to heroic if there are enough raiders that are geared and ready for it. We offer a friendly and helpful environment to encourage and build you up to be the best you can be. We also offer a variety of other miscellaneous events to keep you entertained throughout the week, such as: mythic dungeons, various drinking events, old raids, transmog runs, and we're always open to suggestions of other events the guild might enjoy! Come have fun with us for our LFR Drinking Game, I rather hate drinking alone. (Pants Optional) If drinking isn’t your thing, come join us for old world raids and get your mogs/cheeves! The more participation we have in these events, the more fun it will be for all of us! Having you with us is the start to a fantastic adventure! For more information you can check us out on our website @ http://horizonfire.enjin.com/ or add my battletag@ ams#1905 or the gm@ RogueVixen#1215 We hope to hear from you soon!Serênity1 Jun 13
Jun 13 <A> 741 Holy Paladin 13/13M Looking for Guild Hello, I'm looking to possibly realm transfer my 741 Holy Paladin, would need a server transfer but will pay for game time via gold for anyone willing to transfer me. My times are a little odd. I can raid either in the morning: (8A-12P Pacific) or 5-8P Pacific. Here's a link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/14365946/latest/#boss=1786&metric=hps I'm looking to raid as many nights a week as a guild raids. Progression is my number one goal but i'm not going to be an !@#$%^- everytime we wipe and blame someone else. My philosophy is based soley around myself and my job. If people died, more than likely there was something I could have also done in the pull to prevent a wipe. I would also be willing to do a cross server trial with the guild so that they could ensure I was worth the investment. (Side note: I will also be running a DH alt in legion that I will either be MDPS on or Tank not sure yet but willing to adapt for a guild.) (I'm not opposed to helping a guild progress either, just because i'm fully progressed I will still be helping a guild gear up for legion.)Afelias0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Casual player looking for guild Level 100 hunter looking for a casual guild without all the crazy requirements I'm a adult and chill prefer a team that uses some type of voice communicationSondevil1 Jun 13
Jun 13 LFM Dk Tank/Resto Druid for CM Carry Group!! Need a resto druid till fill out my CM Carry Group. Please contact me at Tacoz4nudez#1659 for details and reqs.Dumplyng0 Jun 13
Jun 12 WTB Mythic Blackhand and Arch Mount I am looking to buy both the Mythic Blackhand mount at 300k and Mythic Arch Mount for 1 Mil Gold. Gold is on Area 52. I would also like to purchase a second Mythic Arch mount on alliance for 1 Mil Gold- Stormrage for my wife. Please send me a friend request if interested or whisper/mail. Nightblade#1907.Goodlord0 Jun 12
Jun 12 Boston, MA players check in! I was inspired by the canadians... It'd be cool to raid with people I can grab beers with at Boston Pubs!Divinitÿ1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Horde considering moving to Alliance. Hello all. I've been playing Horde since late vanilla after abandoning my Alliance roots. After recently playing an Alliance alt on Stormrage I find myself seriously considering switching back. I miss bodies that are not in a perpetual slump and buildings that aren't sticks thrown on top of stones. I recently found myself running through Goldshire and was hit with Vanilla nostalgia. Bunches of friendly people just hanging out. I know there are a lot of new alts right now but it was good to see. I love my Tauren Druid but I think it's time for a big change. Plus, I'm on a low pop server and I'm having a hard time finding a dedicated raid team for Legion. No one is currently advertising, Horde side, and our trade chat is dead. So my questions for the Stormrage locals. 1) I know I'll have to contend login wait times again, especially come Legion I'm sure, but would you suggest your server to someone looking to move servers? 2) Are the battleground queues insanely long given the large Alliance pop on Stormrage? 3) How is the auction house/gold making scene? Are markets very difficult to break into due to the large population or do more people simply mean more customers? 4) What do you see as the biggest pros and cons of moving to Stormrage? Thanks for your time.Bradwr4 Jun 12
Jun 12 Returning and re-rolling LF late night guild I was 5/13M before I had to take a break from the game due to moving homes. (military) However I am looking to join a guild that is farming heroic building synergy for a good raid comp for legion. I am trying to raid 1-3 days a week and my times are after 8 pm cst. My dk is currently 714 ilvl and 2 piece teir working on the ring currently half way through the elemental tablets.Slashdk2 Jun 12
Jun 12 732 Shadow Priest LF Mythic Prog 11/13M Exp Hey there, I'm looking to get back into a mythic progression guild and finish out the tier strong and go into Legion with a talented, fun group of raiders. My 11/13 Mythic exp was initially done on another character, but I am planning on going into Legion maining Shadow. I am mostly looking for a group that raids either 9am-1pm MDT (11am-3pm EST) or raids 9:30pm or 10pm-1am or 2am MDT (11:30pm or 12am-3am or 4am EST) Aura#1363 is my battletag for any questions.Ilestiá2 Jun 12
Jun 12 LF Raiding guild Hello, I'm looking for a raiding guild that is raiding Heroic HFC, I would like to gear my alt up and would prefer to be in a guild than having to pug. I'm 13/13H HFC on my main. Thanks in advance, SemineiSeminei2 Jun 12
Jun 12 Rerolling for Legion, Looking for H/M Guild Heading into college this next semester, and because of that my nights and weekends will be mostly free for the first time in a long time. So finally, I hope I'm going to be able to fulfill my younger self's dream of raiding seriously. I'm interested in deciding between a warrior, mage, and hopefully a demon hunter when the prepatch hits, but I'm open to filling spots. Looking primarily for a serious Heroic guild, but I'm also very interested in the prospects of a Mythic guild. I'm very willing to put forth the team effort and sacrifices to be a part of any mythic team willing to take someone with no resume. Not only this but I really yearn for the friendship and brotherhood I see with a lot of higher level guilds, that I've never been able to find in my current playing. Anyone interested, add me on Battletag FunboxTha3rd#1894Foonbawx1 Jun 12
Jun 12 725 Fury LF 3 night Raiding Guild. I took a 6 month break after I downed Mythic assault, mainly looking for a guild that's planning on raiding at least 3 nights a week for Legion. I'm available at anytime and any day. Would like to raid HFC until then, but it's not necessary.Orthane2 Jun 12
Jun 12 735 H Pally LF mythic raiding Can raid tues/weds/thurs nights 7-11p server time and sundays am/pm - 6/13M- HMU in game on Bubblemode , Litebulb , or DumplyngBubblemode3 Jun 12
Jun 12 Returning Player LF Guild Returning player looking for active and friendly guild for my 100 Druid, 77 (Leveling) Shaman and 100 Hunter. Don't want homopobia, transphobia, anti-tacobellism, racism, or elitism.Visiøn2 Jun 12
Jun 12 11/13m BrM and Hpally lf Legion guild Hi there, and thanks for stopping by! We're a husband and wife tank and healer team looking for a guild full of awesome people who love nuking bosses and having fun. We have been trying to find a great raiding home with similar progression to finish this xpac and move into Legion with. We thought we had finally found one, but it fell victim to the WoD burnout curse and the raid team went BOOM, so here we are. A bit about us - the Brewmaster tank is 741, and has been raiding as a main tank since BC on some form of tank or another each expansion. The holy paladin is 740 and has been main raid healing since Cataclysm after swapping from my past life as a mage. We both work full time on the West Coast, and can be available for raid start times comfortably around 6pm PST onward. We are trying out with a 5pm PST guild, but that time is a HUGE stretch, and we'd rather be able to say we can be there on time for every raid. We have had near to 100% attendance for the past couple of expansions also, with only cancer causing that % to dip slightly last xpac (long story). We both come prepared to all raids with consumables and knowledge needed to bang our heads against whatever foes stand between us and loot. We're also both altoholics and love having anything extra to do on alts when time permits. Past that, what can I say? Hubby is a tech guy and can make anything technical do whatever he wants it to, and I'm a nurse by trade so I love an active environment with lots of people around! Plus the usual, long walks, dinners, collecting Left Sharks, etc. If you're interested, drop me a line at Sedestia#1763 and let's chat! ***PS - ALLIANCE OR HORDE DOES NOT MATTER. The people and guild matter more than faction.Soleirissa0 Jun 12
Jun 12 NM editMâiev0 Jun 12
Jun 11 LF Heroic group 712 fury warrior 11/13H hfc Looking for Heroic raiding group I am also willing to change guild I am available every day before 11pm EST after next week.Chaosmatic0 Jun 11
Jun 11 Join the guild that will stop at nothing!!! ... ... Stop looking, because you have found it! You may have heard the rumors of an insane GM. You may have heard the rumors of rage. BUT have you heard the rumors of passion, love, drive, and motivation that always get the job done? ... We have been around for 8 years, same GM. Some faces may have changed over the years but we are still bonded by the same laws of the guild from day 1. ... Schedule: Tues/Wed 7-11 pm EST Progression 12/13 Mtyhic; Archi 26% Btag: Krazy#1922 Website: www,fbiguild.enjin.com Yes apps are required from everyone as well as logs.Krazyrampage0 Jun 11
Jun 11 736 Enhancement Shaman LF 10/13M HFC + As title states looking to pick up close to where I left off in May. I am 9/13 only have tyrant, xhul, manny, Archie left. Ideal raid time would end before 12am eastern. Begin time not a big deal.Outgoing1 Jun 11
Jun 11 [US-Stormrage][A] <Pandaemonium> Recruiting Who Are We? Pandaemonium ([A] US-Stormrage) is a Mythic raiding guild. We are a guild that cannot or do not want to commit to a highly time-intensive raid schedule. We strive to kill end-game content while not looking to make the game a second job. With this being said, in order to stay competitive we need members to have a near perfect attendance. Pandaemonium started off as a guild named Reborn From The Ashes July of 2015 with lots of older veteran players & new alike on the realm Dalaran. We did make it 13/13 heroic & 3/13 mythic. But sadly though with the realm Dalaran being labeled as a new player realm & it not being able to meet our recruitment needs to sustain a full 20 man mythic team, we had no choice but to transfer the guild with 70% of its core raiders to Stormrage and here we are today. Our core raid team has players that are currently running with other mythic teams. We are an adult guild with most players above the age of 23 yrs & are seeking players 18 yrs + only Our primary recruitment focus is for Legion What Are We Seeking? We are currently seeking all classes. Any and all classes are welcome to apply and try to earn a raid spot as we expand our roster. Previous Mythic experience is preferred. We're not looking to gear people just to reject them. In particular we're looking for all classes for a strong start in Legion. With summer coming & lots taking a break after a long raid tier until Legion releases,we currently are running upper floor heroic HFC on Thursdays only. Raid times are Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) What Are Raid Times? Progression raid times for Legion. Tuesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Wednesday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) Thursday: 7:45pm - 11:00pm EST (Server time) That is an average of only 9 hours per week. In order to maintain steady progress, we expect that our members to achieve near 90% attendance. What Do We Expect? We want people who are looking for a long-term commitment to a hard-working raiding guild. We want people that are aware of their surroundings; people who know when to get out of void zones, cleaves, swipes, and proper placements on fights. We want players that understand that some fights are not simply DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important than living on the ranking-edge. We want people to understand the term "bench". Bench does not mean you're never going to get in on a fight. If we choose to sit you for a boss, it could either mean we're looking to fix our raid composition slightly, or maybe you're just having a bad night and need some time to cool off. We like keeping a roster above 20 to allow us to do such things, and to allow others to sit who may not need loot. As stated earlier, we expect near perfect attendance for raiding. We get it, things come up. Real life takes precedence over a video game, but just let us know if you'll be absent. We are not trying achieve realm first. But we do expect our raiders to play their classes as if they are. How Is Loot Distributed? Our current loot system is - Masterloot - Mainspec/offspec to be changed to EPGP for Legion. How to Apply? You can find our application via the link on our website (http://www.pandaemonium.us/). When filling out your application, please remember that this is our first impression of you as a person. Try to put as much time into your application as you would when playing the game. Show us through words and logs how well you know your class and roles. Ultimately, if you are looking to push end-game content with a very motivated, fun group of gamers, we hope that you’ll take the time to fill out an application and give us a try. Contact Information You can reach any of us via our forums, in game mails, or RealID. Shredar (GM) : Joe#12534 Fayril (Recruitment Officer): Kurs#1715 Guild Website: http://www.pandaemonium.us/Fayril0 Jun 11
Jun 10 Hell Gate Inaugural Dwarf Run 6/19 The Hell Gate Inaugural Dwarf Run Contest Page Who we are? Hell Gate is a Mythic raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was established in Mist of Pandaria When: 8:30 Start Pacific Time (1130 Eastern) - June 19th 2016 - Please have your dwarf made by 815 - so we can start on time Why are we sponsoring this run? During the “Glory Days” of World of Warcraft there was a very vibrate and active community. As time has passed – the feel of the game has changed from a group aspect to a more individual aspect. We feel that is a shame. On Stormrage we are looking to establish a better social atmosphere and have some fun doing it. That is why we play this game right?? To have Fun! Contest Procedures 1) Create a Level 1 Dwarf (Mages will be at the starting area to port to Stormwind) 2) In Stormwind you will be given gold in order to turn off XP gains 3) From Stormwind you will be ported to Ironforge 4) In Ironforge you will be given a Guild Tabard (600 spots available) 5) Race starts at the gates of Ironforge 6) Winners are the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place racers to the dock in Booty Bay Contest Rules 1) No Exp Gains 2) No Armor or Weapons 3) No use of mounts, pets, swapblasters or flights 4) You can take ANY route you wish 5) Anyone caught cheating will be disqualified from this race and any future races Contest Prizes 1st Place - $30K Gold 2nd Place - $20K Gold 3rd Place - $10K GoldÃlanã0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Hamored on Stormrage is a NINJA DO NOT RAID! Ninja my heroic shoulders after I won the roll and bailed on the raid. Don't waste your time with him.Kronally4 Jun 10
Jun 10 [H]Scotch and Soda-Whisperwind-12yr guild LFM Scotch and Soda has been on Whisperwind for over a decade, and is well established in it's leadership and membership. We place an emphasis on the personality of the player over their ilvl and experience, making this a good place to come to spend time with amazing people, doing amazing things in game! We are looking for: New Players, Re-Rolls, Casual players, Raiders! All are welcome as we prepare for Legion. We focus on providing an enjoyable gaming environment for everyone in the guild, not just our raiders, and not just our casuals. We have 180+ unique players in guild, ensuring there is someone online pretty much all the time! No more logging in to a ghost town! We are currently 9/13 Mythic HFC and are #1 on Horde side-Whisperwind for progression in this expansion. We keep a laid back but focused approach in raids, and really enforce the no shaming/blaming concept while still pushing for progression and performance. If you are interested in joining the Scotch and Soda family, visit us on Facebook at Scotch and Soda Recruiting, check out our website at ScotchandSoda.org, or feel free to contact any of the officers in game: Rhawnah - Rhawna#1207 Zauberr- Karrill#1518 Treddybear- tredecim#1284 Gravesend- Nemo#1931 Blackangus-gundar#1433Rhawnah0 Jun 10
Jun 10 <Knights of Redemption> LF Legion Raiders <Knights of Redemption> is an Active Stormrage guild that is looking to expand our ranks going into Legion. We have 2 raid teams at the moment. Though our AM team has suspended raiding, we are still running Meta achieves/PVP/H HFC Alt gear runs during the times listed. This will still be used as trial for those interested in raiding with our team so please keep that in mind when applying. Legion Goals: We will be running a semi-hardcore group that will be pushing content as it releases and competing with the top guilds on our server. We will continue RClootcouncil for AM team as well as PM team with a loot council. AM Team: Wed/Thurs/Fri 0930a-1200p EST. Went 5/13 M HFC, but suspended raiding until Legion. -See raid requirements on our forums **Those interested in continuing Mythic HFC content, we are currently cross-realm raiding with a group to fill gaps** Times are Wed/Thurs/Mon 11a-2p EST. Please add Zhafias#1858 if interested. Recruitment Needs: *Note that all tanks/heals are REQUIRED to have DPS OS w/ appropriate gear* -Fulltime OT -Monk Heals -Any and all exceptional DPS **IN DIRE NEED OF A PM RAID LEAD, PLEASE APPLY ASAP IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE THE DEDICATION AND TIME TO INVEST** PM Team: Wed/Thurs/Mon 7p-11p EST. Brand New Fresh team 6/13 N HFC after just one day. then on to H HFC. -See raid requirements on our forums Recruitment Needs: -Completely Open Recruitment(Except tanks) Those interested in raiding with either team MUST apply: http://knightsofredemption.gamerlaunch.com We are accepting all casuals and PVPers. Need not apply on forums. Contact Zhafias#1858 or leave a message on our forums for me.Zháfias8 Jun 10
Jun 9 5/13M Guild - Looking for Tank and Healer Hell Gate (5/13M) is an established guild with stable veteran leadership. We are currently looking for a TANK and HEALER for mythic progression and Legion Raiding. The core has been raiding for many years – and to us how you mesh with the team is #1. We are looking for players who have a positive attitude and want to be part of a long-term raiding experience. Our raid times are as follows: We start Tuesdays @ 9 PM Pacific Time Raid Times (Server Time: EST) Tuesday: 11:50pm-3am Wednesday: 11:50pm - 3am Thursday: 11:50pm – 3am (Alt/Heroic Opt Run- Legion Progession) Spots available (720+ w/Ring) - with full clear of Heroic expected Tank: Healers: - Resto Shammy/Monk/Druid preferred DPS Ranged: S.Priest, Lock, Mages, Balanced Druids - Medium DPS Melee: Paladins, Rogues, Warriors, Monks - Medium If you are interested please in game message – Gomak on Stormrage or add the btag: CPJazzMan#1875Gomak0 Jun 9
Jun 8 Watch the tail currently recruiting We are looking for more people for our AM Semi- Hardcore raid team which runs Weds and Thurs from 9 AM server time till 12 PM server time. For Normal HFC, To push into Heroic HFC before Pre Patch. The Goal of this Raid team is to Achieve US-50. I don't mind taking new or returning players as raid awareness and mechanics can be taught. We are in need of dedicated raid aware players. Who are 690 Ilvl or close to that. Addons Required are DMB/Bigwigs Omen 3 Iskar Assist RClootcouncil We are in need of the Following Classes. Heals Holy Pally/Holy Priest DPS DK With Tank Offspec Boomy 2 Hunters 1 Lock or Mage. Ele Shammy We will consider any other classes. For more questions or info please add Cyndalein#1471 to get in contact or message in game,Môrgaine7 Jun 8
Jun 8 LF help weekend mythic group We all know how the raider drop off is before the next expansion. I'm looking for help from dps preferably 725+ who might want to do mythics but their guild has taken a break, or what not. We raid Fri/Sat 8-11 PM EST,use vent, exrt, and loot is ms>os. We're 10/13M and working on Xhul.Melee or ranged is needed! If you'd like to help or are just bored, please feel free to add me. btag= rial#1838Taylorswíft0 Jun 8
Jun 8 705 resto druid LF multi night raid group Just recently came back to the game after about a year 1/2 off, I know I'm pvp geared but it was just the fastest way to catch up :P. I have done 13/13 on normal HFC on monk and raided all through out mop while maining my dk. I am looking for a guild that has already progressed through or is still progressing through HFC. I am planning on going into legion with this team. I am able and very willing to raid up to 5 nights/morning a week but ask off on the weekends. my pref times would be any where from 6:00 am - 12:00 pm or any where in 11:00 pm- 5:00 am I don't have any recent logs but will try to get some later tonight when i get back home. I would like a fun and serious environment. a team that is close knit and can have tons of fun but is very serious about progression.Skuts0 Jun 8
Jun 8 Last Hope 11/13M Wed/Sun Recruiting Schedule: Wed & Sun 8:30 CT - 10:30 CT Realm: Sargeras Current recruitment priority: DPS DK, Warlock, Mage, Rogue, Balance Druid - High Demand Warrior, Monk, Elemental Shaman, Hunter - Possible spots available Shadow Priest, Ret Pally, Enhancement Shaman, Feral Druid - Low Healing Sorry, no additional healers are needed at this time. Tanking Sorry, no tanks are needed at this time. About joining the guild: We would ask that you server transfer after a trial if you love us and we love you. Please get ahold of our guild leader swerenfl#1545/Gluteas-Sargeras/Glutose-Sargeras, or you can get ahold of me Adhesyve#1668 or Adhesyve-Sargeras. You can also apply at lasthopeguild.com We are a 11/13 guild so we would ask if you’re applying that you have similar experience. About the guild: We have a very light schedule, but we have high output and expectations for the time we play. We’ve managed to get 11/13M on a 4 hour schedule, and with a couple more people we can get our 13/13M before pre-launch patch. The guild is pretty silly and fun in general with great raid leadership.Adhesyve0 Jun 8
Jun 7 Phury Looking For New Members 12/13m ☆-★Phury★-☆ phury.wowstead.com Founded in 2009, an 6-Year-Old Raiding Community,Phury is the continuation of a guild that has changed names a few times but spaned over the entire life of world of warcraft, in 2008 I met my wife in wow who is now co-gm we have had to stop at times but we always come back with renewed vigor and excitement this time were excited for Legion!! If your up for hard core raiding and a great community hit us up :) Guild Make-Up/History Phury is filled with primarily people from the ages 20-40. Server: Stormrage-PVE. What We're About This guild is a warm and welcoming place.We have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand.We treat people like the adults that they are, we expect the same courtesy in return. We enjoy spending time with each other on Mumble, during off-times, joking, drinking, Running Alt Raids on Saturday and daily normal raids (All Optional!), working on achievements, collecting Pokemon, and Gold Challenge Modes. Our community is packed with fun, We game together in Blops, Hots and soon Overwatch!!! The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home with us! Schedule: Tuesday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Wednesday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Thursday 8:00pm-11:00pm EST Recruiting Range -ALL Melee - Warrior, Ret Pally, Healer - Druid We Have Live Streams twitch.tv/tangz85Detang12 Jun 7
Jun 6 Looking for Heroic/Mythic raiding guild Hey all, I've been playing since right before TBC dropped and have raided on and off since then but I am looking for a steady heroic or mythic raiding guild to raid with in Legion. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 times per week and at or after 9pm EST. I cannot raid Saturday's but I can raid on Sunday's. If the times work and your looking for a reliable ranged dps addition to your raid group please let me know!Jayskii0 Jun 6
Jun 6 Rerolling to Stormrage...maybe Hey guys, I'm coming back to WOW with some friends from vanilla after about a year or two off. We are considering starting over on Stormrage as alliance. Can you tell me what the que times are like for BGs and Instances on your server? As a horde hunter on Aggramar, I see 30s-3m for BGs and 15-35m for Instances. Thank you, TrapTrapformer1 Jun 6
Jun 6 Looking for guild, 12/13M experienced people 740 rogue 739 holy paladin 736 mage We would like to join as a unit ;) If you have any interest, let me know :DVeseara4 Jun 6
Jun 6 Looking for a Guild Hi, everyone! My name is Luna. I'm new to Stormrage and I'm hoping to find an awesome group of people to play with and perhaps a guild to call home. Here's a little bit about me: 30 years old Been playing since 2004 Lots of raiding experience (I can link the character if you need proof) Altoholic (40+ alts, 3 of them are level 100 mages, 13 of them are level 100) Lore-oholic (I love, love, love the stories behind this game) A bit socially awkward Quiet at first Generally very happy I've never been very into PvP, but that's mostly because I've never had friends who PvPd. I enjoy raiding, but this toon obviously needs some gear before heading into HFC (I'm working on that). If you think I'd make a good fit for your guild, feel free to contact me on this toon in game or via Battle Tag at Lunasia#1774. I look forward to seeing all of you in game!Lunasia2 Jun 6
Jun 6 Bear looking for Legion home. Hey. I'm 10/13 M in HFC, I've been a tank since Cata. I tanked Warrior in Cata, Blood Dk in Siege of Org, and Bear throughout WoD. I am going to be leveling my druid, I can play feral and boomkin as well. No resto experience. I will also be leveling a hunter to play as well, and will play whatever spec has the highest damage. Both factions are an option. Would like a two night raid team on a weekday, between the hours of 8pm-12am, EST. I have AMR logs available on request. Message me here, or Bnet= TGScott#1777Tinderbear1 Jun 6
Jun 6 5/13M 732 HPal LF Guild HFC(M) Progression My guild stopped raiding mythics a few months ago. I'm looking for a progression guild to continue raiding and progression in mythic HFC. I have 5/13M experience with some attempts on Gorefiend. My guild was progressing fine on Gorefiend, but only had about 15 consistent raiders on any given night and decided to stop raiding. I'm an adult and have been raiding since patch 1.6 with some breaks in between, and led raids for most of that. I have experience playing in and leading server first guilds, as well as more casual guilds. Occasionally I have work commitments (usually travel) during the week (maybe one week every 3 months on average) where I may miss raids. When that happens I'll have plenty of advance notice prior to the raid week. I work until 6 PM EST Mon-Fri. Prefer 1-3 day schedule. Ideal raid times are between 7PM to 12PM EST on weeknights, but other times may work. Not interested in raiding at night on weekends. May be interested in weekend days/afternoons. Can't reliably raid Wednesday nights. Prefer no raids going later than midnight EST on a regular basis. Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/92745 (I have not raided mythic in a while, most recent logs are heroic.) Reply here or add Fancy#1114 Thanks!Gazu3 Jun 6
Jun 6 13/13 M 745 Shadow Priest LF guild I have 13/13 Mythic experience (10+ Archi kills). Currently I'm looking for a guild with similar progression/farm. Optimally I would prefer a guild that raids around or after 8PM EST. I am currently 745 equipped with a 744 holy/disc spec. If you feel I would be a good fit for your team please feel free to leave some info here and I would be happy to contact you to put an application in.Vivìanbanks1 Jun 6
Jun 6 Selling Herald of the Titans - 5000 gold Update: The stat squish has made these runs impossible without a much larger raid compliment and a lot more time investment, so we are no longer selling this. I am selling Herald of the Titans runs on Tuesday nights (or technically Wednesday mornings, if you're on the East coast) at 12:45am Eastern time. I only sell spots for the next event and they are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a 2000 gold deposit required. This deposit is to ensure that you show up for the run without causing delays for our other buyers and will not be refunded if you fail to show up for the scheduled run. The remaining 3000 gold balance will be collected in Algalon's room (if you're on Stormrage or Icecrown) or will be paid in advance on the night of the run. If we fail to gain your achievement for any reason, you will be refunded in full (all 5000 gold) - but that's never happened, yet. We sell a full carry. You don't have to do any more than show up, walk into the boss's room and pay the agreed upon fee. You are welcome to participate in the fight as much as you desire. You're also welcome to get naked and /dance while we earn your title for you. If you have any gear over item level 226 you will be asked to remove it, but it's fine to come in whatever you have. BoA gear counts as item level 1 and will work fine for these runs. I accept payment on Stormrage or Icecrown. As long as you can pay on one of those servers, you may bring any level 80 alliance character to this run, from any server. Commonly Asked Questions: Is the title account-wide? Yes. The title is account-wide and can be displayed on any character on your account over the level of 80. Can I wear BoA gear? Yes. BoA gear counts as item level 1 and will not interfere with this achievement. Do I need to farm 226 gear? No. If you have a character you've been working on and happen to have some gear, great! Come and have a good time. If you have a freshly dinged 80 in quest gear, that's fine, too. If you have an 80 wearing Cataclysm greens you can still come, you'll just have to remove those pieces of gear. How do I know this is not a scam? As you can see from this thread, we have a solid reputation, but other than that all I can give you is my personal assurance. You can see that I'm posting this from my primary (and only) WoW account and you won't find anyone saying I've ripped them off. You will be added to my Battle Tag friends list prior to the event so we can communicate easily. Is Battle Tag really necessary? Well, no. But it certainly helps me track you down on the night of the event as well as communicate any scheduling changes. It's also easier for you to get in touch with me, that way. I remove buyers from my Battle Tag after the event (no offense, but I have a lot of b-tag friends as it is and need to keep my list trimmed down). Why can't I sign up for a run more than one week in advance? Running this event requires coordinating with a team of people and I cannot guarantee that we will do this each and every week. Rescheduling people and refunding deposits would be a logistical nightmare that I don't want to deal with, so I only sell spots after I have confirmed that the team is available. I understand this may be an inconvenience to some people, but I already put a considerable amount of time into organizing these events. Why would I pay for this when I could get it for free? Honestly, if you're asking this it's probably because you're a troll. If you want to earn your title the hard way, you have my blessing. Go forth and spend the weeks required to gear your character up appropriately and organize a group. This obviously wasn't our highest priority, but it took us about 18 months of preparation to actually get this done and we lost at least six group members to attrition somewhere along the way. If I could have saved myself all of that effort by paying a small fee, I would have. But that's your choice. Got any other questions? Please feel free to post them here or send them via in-game mail to my warrior alt on Stormrage, Xenarius.Tavene80 Jun 6
Jun 6 LF Challenge mode group/ buy carry Hello, all my friends bought their CM this xpan so I'm looking to get my challenge modes done before its to late. I'm looking for either a people to group with or group to buy a carry from I have. I have no gold cm for this xpan but can easily ready myself for either group. Toons: Hunter 12/13HFC Mythic // with mirror trink Ret pali 10/13 HFC Mythic// with cleave trink Enhanced shami //with soul cap Combat Rogue //with soul cap please let me know, you can contact me on stormrage via in game mail @ mâlice or add my bTage duffman#1958Mâlice1 Jun 6
Jun 6 12/13M Guild Recruiting - Windrunner US CLOSED!Neovace1 Jun 6
Jun 6 WTB Heroic HFC Carry for Alt 200K Looking for full heroic carry for Pally Alt. Will pay gold on Stormrage - alt is on Vek'nilashDeathrun1 Jun 6
Jun 5 <Horizon Fire> Rebuilding for Legion!!! Previously Moral Rage on Zul’jin (Horde) and have come home to rebuild before Legion hits. We’re looking for active members who are interested in guild participation, especially those who are interested in raiding. The progression team was 13/13H before the move and are on break now, we have a casual weekend raid right now that runs sat/sun 7:30-10:30pm server time (est). The minimum ilvl is 680, and if you’re not there yet, we can help you get there. We’re looking to help build up and turn you into a progression raider in the coming months before Legion. We’re interested in helping people who help themselves, we have the time and officers to work with you. The raid has a chance of going to heroic if there are enough raiders that are geared and ready for it. We offer a friendly and helpful environment to encourage and build you up to be the best you can be. We also offer a variety of other miscellaneous events to keep you entertained throughout the week, such as: mythic dungeons, various drinking events, old raids, transmog runs, and we're always open to suggestions of other events the guild might enjoy! Come have fun with us for our LFR Drinking Game, I rather hate drinking alone. (Pants Optional) If drinking isn’t your thing, come join us for old world raids and get your mogs/cheeves! The more participation we have in these events, the more fun it will be for all of us! Having you with us is the start to a fantastic adventure! For more information you can check us out on our website @ http://horizonfire.enjin.com/ or add my battletag@ ams#1905 or the gm@ RogueVixen#1215 We hope to hear from you soon!Serênity0 Jun 5
Jun 5 WTB 1400 Heavy Junkboxes! Reply here or send in game mail! Thanks!Christopher2 Jun 5
Jun 5 <Bloodshot> on Proudmoore is recruiting! Greetings, all! Thank you for checking out our guild. <Bloodshot> on Proudmoore is a late night progression oriented guild with two raid teams currently pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our teams with the goal of completing HFC Mythic and setting up for a strong effort in Legion. As part of the <Bloodshot> team you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule with the understanding that this is a game and real life happens. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared and ready to focus, do their best, and have fun. In addition to progression raiding we also offer scheduled achievement runs as well as a night we dedicate to taking alts and social members through normal HFC. Team Last Pull is recruiting: All skilled player willing to work into a raid spot------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Tuesday-Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 13/13M. Requirements: 735ilvl+ and 11/13M+ experience Team Washed Up is recruiting: Main tank Ranged DPS w/ viable heals OS Hunter Mage Rogue All skilled players willing to work into a raid spot-------------------------------------------------------------- Raiding time: Friday-Saturday: 9PM-12AM PST Progression: 7/13M. Requirement: 725ilvl+ We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster that will continue raiding this expansion and be ready to move on to Legion. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to apply! Please see our web site http://bloodshot-pm.enjin.com to fill out a short application or contact an officer in game if you have questions. We are willing to work with you across realms if you are not ready to transfer! GM: Marrx (stvn#1974)Jinóra0 Jun 5
Jun 5 [Stormrage][Alliance]<Hit n Run>(12/13 H HFC) Guild Name: Hit n Run Server: US Stormrage Website: http://hitnrun.wowalliances.com Hit n Run is an adult guild (21+), ran by and for the adult players of WoW. We are a guild comprised of Casuals, PVPers, and Raiders(casuals and hardcore alike, be it more casual than hardcore). Gold team runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Mondays from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm eastern time. We are currently looking for a Resto Druid or a Disc Priest and one ranged dps. Either a Shadow Priest, Arcane Mage or Boomkin would be great. We will consider other classes and roles as well. We ask that anyone interested in joining Hit n Run to apply on the guild website. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have more questions about Hit n Run. Feel free to add my b-tag Freighttrain#1899Rocknblock4 Jun 5
Jun 4 <Consequence> 13/13M Recruiting for Legion Hi Potential Recruit! <Consequence> is seeking competent players to join our team as we prepare for Legion now with Archimonde down. Currently 13/13M HFC. Our Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am EST Currently seeking ALL exceptional raiders for our Mythic Team Loot: All loot is distributed by loot council. Attendance, performance and what is best for the raid as a whole are all taken into consideration. To get a hold of one of the officers, Battle ID tags are as follows; Mythic Raid Team: Chumpjohn#1580 (Aftertime, GM) Deathreaper#1400 (Thelaanii, Raid Lead) Our Website: http://consequencesr.enjin.com/ Hope to speak to you soon!Luffikins48 Jun 4
Jun 3 Mythic Team Recruiting a Skilled Hunter <Almost Midnight> Stormrage (A) Is recruiting a skilled hunter to complete our "cutting-edge" mythic raiding team in Legion. Candidates should be 720s ILvl, with legendary ring, and 4-piece tier. Please have logs and prior mythic raiding experience. Our team raids on Wed/Thurs/Fri 10 -1AM EST. We are cultivating a fun, respectful raid environment and looking for other skilled players to join us in our pursuits for success. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to trial with use Wed, June 8th at 10PM EST. Alwaysn4ever#1431Weilani0 Jun 3
Jun 3 <A> <Attuned> Guild Recruitment <A> <Attuned> is a progression raiding guild on Stormrage. Currently, our progression is 13|13H and the majority of raid is 7|13+M; We as a whole strive to progress well into end game content, in a timely and organized fashion pushing through new content. What is Expected of You: Show up to raid 15 minutes prior to the raid beginning. Be fully repaired, enchanted, gemmed, upgraded, equipped with sufficient flasks, prepots, health/mana potions (provided by the guild). Be mature enough to step out if needed, certain bosses require group comps to initially down a boss for the first time. Its called taking one for the team. (If you are asked to step out due to lack of proper skill - we will coach you through the week and after the raid) Be ready and willing to wipe during raid progression. When committing to a raid you are required to stay during the beginning to the end of the raid, if you leave early because you don't want to be there you WILL be replaced. While on progression fights you are expected to maintain a respectful and mature attitude. There will not be any horseplay and chatter allowed during progression fights.Raid Times: Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11pm EST Thursday - 7:30pm - 11pm EST (Alt Run will be held Monday - 7:30pm - 11pm EST - not required to participate but encouraged) Loot Rules: Loot is distributed through EPGP system. Trial raiders do not get priority for loot above the actual raid team. You will receive loot when and if the core team does not need the loot that has dropped. Classes Being Recruited: Tank: Protection Paladin, Guardian Druid Healer: Discipline Priest, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin DPS: Warrior, Priest, Shaman, Death Knight If interested contact - Beauchi, Outbreak or Malltis via in-game whisper or in-game mail and we will get back to you. Battletag: Benni#1642 Vigilance#1268 Malltis#1203Beauchi2 Jun 3
Jun 3 Ex Mythic/Cutting Edge Raider Hello Stormrage, I recently took a break from raiding and am looking to come back to the game. I'm currently only able to commit to friday evenings(after 10pm EST) but will be able to give ~2 weeks notice if i will be absent I have Cutting Edge achievement from Garrosh 10man prior to mythic being out. If I continued I would have been getting Cutting Edge achievements for every tier. I am one of the founding members of <Dissonance> and was the Guild Leader while I was there. We were US#2/3 for morning guilds and ended at US186th for that tier. Since then I have not played much, ended my subscription for a while because i was working 2 jobs at the time and was not home very often. I'm back now but my schedule does not allow me to commit to a higher tier guild. Mainly looking to fill in for heroics/farm runs to experience the content before Legion comes out. Possibly hoping to find a guild for Legion but mainly focusing on short term. Add my Btag Squish#1991 if you're interested, I am free most evenings after 10pm but can not commit to any other than fridaySquishestuff0 Jun 3
Jun 3 Rookie Player Looking for Relaxed Guild. looking for a calm adult guild i play evenings and late night 5-6 days a week.Sondevil0 Jun 3