Stormrage

Dec 1 Tank LF Mythic Progression 879 Protection Warrior 7/7H 3/3N, Looking for a Mythic Progression guild . Any days between 7pm-11pm pref) Feel free to leave a comment down below or message me in game.Wartörn6 Dec 1
Dec 1 Veng DH 877 Equipped LF Raiding Guild Hello Stormrage! I am an active player seeking a new home to raid as a tank. In Legion I have been able to clear 7/7H with a small guild group and pugs. I have led these groups and know the mythic versions of the fights as well as ToV. I also have quite a bit of mythic keystone experience as DH tank excels with sigils and AoE. Here is a Warcraft logs link for H EN: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/15753342/10/ In previous expansions I have killed Garrosh and Deathwing before nerfs or prepatch with my competitive guild group. I am hoping to find another group of that caliber. I currently have 3 legendaries and 30 artifact points. I also have a WW monk alt (854) that can be geared to raid as well. My availability would be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday from 7PM - 11PM Central. Please hit me up on BNET if you'd like to talk supamage#1498 Have a nice night! ShearShearbert1 Dec 1
Nov 30 <Exiled Lament> LF Healer/DPS M progression We're currently a 2/7M 3/3N alliance guild looking for Monk/Druid healer preferably along with DPS of any kind, 865+. Raid times are 8:30-11:30 Tues/Wed with clean up day thursday. Have logs available. For inquiries, Ragequit54#1917Geodik3 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Over Raided> [A] 4/7M EN, 1/3H ToV LFM About Us: <Over Raided> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage that was officially created in Mists of Pandaria. Our goal has always been to find the fine line between hardcore raiding and still having fun and enjoying each other’s company. We take our raids seriously and do not waste time, but that doesn’t stop us from joking around with one another during raid. We have a very friendly (note: we are not exactly family-friendly) atmosphere that has kept people around. One thing we are proud of as a guild is that we have a very low turnover rate and many loyal members who have stuck with us from the beginning. We are currently looking for people with similar goals who can attend raids consistently and who can meet the expectations required of mythic raiders. Expectations: Meet the attendance requirement Know your class - this means being able to play more than one spec at a mythic level Be able to communicate reliably and consistently when needed Have a stable internet connection Be willing to check forums once every few days Be prepared with raiding supplies - the guild bank supplies these but isn't meant to be relied upon Actually WANT to raid. If you're not having fun, don't bring other people down and just take a break Progression: 4/7M Emerald Nightmare, 1/3H Trial of Valor Raid Schedule – Eastern Time (EST) Tuesday 7:30-10:30PM Wednesday 7:30-10:30PM Thursday 7:30-10:30PM Attendance Policy: Raiders must maintain 90% attendance at all times. Consistency in the raid roster is one of most important things in a mythic raiding guild. If you cannot commit to this attendance requirement, we are not the guild for you. How to apply: Go to our website at http://over-raided.enjin.com and review our guild policies on the top menu. After that, simply submit a private application form, which can also be found at the top menu. Loot System: We use the EPGP Lootmaster addon to distribute loot. Voice: Mumble Currently recruiting: We will consider any qualified application, but are currently in immediate need of Healers and Ranged DPS If your class isn't listed here but you're still interested, feel free to apply, or contact one of us. Contact Information: GM: Adorele (Squee#1987) Raid Leader: Rukoshi (Rukoshi#1218) Recruitment Officer: Waelish (InkedLex#1671) Officer: Unsafe (Jish#1863)Waelish6 Nov 30
Nov 30 Semi-casual, very friendly raiding guild. **The Greymane Guard is on a NA server on the Alliance side on the Stormrage. We currently have 10 active raiding members and are looking for more!** We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the raid times of 8:00pm to 12:00am(Eastern Time). We also pug raid spots on off nights for the weekend.. Right now we have 5/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV. Right now we are composed of a combination of raiders with very little raiding experience to hardcore raiders from previous expansions with a mid-core casual raiding style who are competent but not going for hardcore progression. All I require is that you have a good attitude and the ability to recognize and correct mistakes. **What we are looking for:** DPS: Primarily Ranged DPS, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, etc. All healers besides holy priest. Tank: I occasionally main tank for the guild, although I have slipped into more of a healing role as of late. So we have 1 tank spot available. Ability to lookup and learn fights on your own time and not on raid nights. On time and not tardy to the 8:00 mass raid invite Mature and respectful attitude We also run Mythic, Mythic+ and Karazhan runs often and with multiple groups that we try to even out. If you're interested send me a PM on Reddit or in game under the Battle Tag of Ghostdav#1558, thanks! You can also Apply to our guild [here](https://greymaneguard.wordpress.com).Elorelkaw0 Nov 30
Nov 30 Chroma Early Morn Raid Chroma on Stormrage Server is looking for people who want to raid in the morning from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM Server time. Right now we are recruiting for DPS either ranged or melee. Our progression has been steady since the release of Legion. http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/CHROMA We would like to enjoy the fruits of our labor and move into Mythic progression, but at the moment we lack numbers. Chroma would like to hold an open invite to those who would be willing to participate in our weekly Heroic Emerald Nightmare. This raid generally takes between 1 1/2 to 2 hours to clear. We would be willing to teach you anything you would have question about pertaining to the content we have already cleared. If you have already cleared the content and are looking to continue in your own personal progression Chroma welcomes you as well. To all those that have read this and are not interested, good luck to you in your endeavors, and my RNGesus bless you with good times and great gear. Thank you.Nâtasza0 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Blase> 4/7 Mythic Raid Team LF DPS/Heals <Blase> 4/7M 2/3H is a late night two day raiding guild, Tues/Wed 12-3AM server looking to recruit a DPS (pref warlock but are open to any great player) a Healer and DPS with heals OS for mythic raid team. Please do have logs and prefer 870+ ilevel but obviously with exceptional logs exceptions would be made as we can easily assist in the gearing process. Truth be told we recently went through a transition period where we had ceased progression for about a month however we are back to being stable and pushing forward. Hop on a great team while we have the spots and we will be knocking down the final 3 bosses in no time. Laid back happy raid environment with great players and quick progression with very few wipes on new bosses! Socials welcome as well! Add my btag raveoli#1786Mermanatee1 Nov 30
Nov 30 840 Protection Warrior LF Raiding Guild Bio: Recently decided to come back into legion with a desire for tanking. I had previously leveled my Warlock to 110 and hit about 845 ilvl in the first week and grew incredibly bored of the class. After coming back from my month break, I leveled this character (My old main) to 110. Experience: 13/13 Heroic HFC back in Draenor. (Prot/Fury) Time played: 22 days over all on this toon, 1 day and 10 hours at 110. Logs: I currently have no logs for this expansion. I will acquire some if needed. Raid Times: Can be flexible, feel free to post any times. Artifact: I currently have 2 Elite traits in my Protection artifact. Btag: Mayhem#12600 What I'm looking for in a guild: I am looking for a close knit group of raiders to spend my time with and who will push me to become better. I love criticism. If I'm making a mistake be vocal . I'm not a sensitive person by nature, so don't be afraid of offending me.Mayhemwarr6 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Meliora> 1/7M - Mythic Guild Recruitment Meliora is currently 1/7 M and looking to continue to gear up in heroics and push mythic content while recruiting core raiders for our Mythic team. All classes will be considered. Here are some things you should know about us: Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs: 8:30pm-11:30pm EST History: This guild has been around since the end of Vanilla. We've raided every single tier since then. Leadership is composed of players who have been here for 5+ years. Our guild is composed of individuals who recognize that this game, above all else, is meant to be fun and requires a team-oriented mindset. Our Goal: To successfully clear Mythic content with the entire team alive. To us, a sloppy kill is not a kill. We strive to be better than that; and, as such, all of our raiders have to work together to achieve our shared goals. Things We Look For in an Applicant: Strong awareness, class knowledge and knowledge of boss mechanics, ability to be a team player, and a willingness to learn. Loot System: EPGP– it is transparent and rewards people for being here. For more information please contact us: In Game: Arshess#1487, Ramanor#1693, Malogrek#1297 Website: http://melioraguild.enjin.com/Arshé14 Nov 30
Nov 30 The Commonwealth Recruitment Tired of just being a number in a massive guild that never does anything together? <The Commonwealth> is recruiting mature players for a family oriented casual raiding guild. Leaders all have years of raid experience. PST for more information!Bllynni0 Nov 30
Nov 30 <Hero Now>[A] 2 day Sun & Mon LFM <Hero Now> is a progressive raid team that will be pushing through Legion content. Our goal is to stay current and strive to be within the top guilds on the Stormrage server. In order to do this, we will be striving to push our raiders to do the best that they can along with keeping raid spots competitive. We are currently searching for all classes to fill and solidify our roster! Current Progression: 1/7 M, 3/3N Raid Times: Sunday - 7pm to 11pm EST Monday- 7pm to 11pm EST If you are interested or have questions, you can contact me @ Keling#1988. http://heronow.guildlaunch.com/Raddasan3 Nov 30
Nov 30 <I Came I Saw I Capped> LFM for Mythic group! <I Came I Saw I Capped> I am looking for Ranged DPS and an Off tank to add to our mythic team. we currently are 7/7H EN (on farm) and 2/3 N ToV. Casual raiding guild that goes every Tuesday/Wednesday 8-10 pm server time. Have a great core group looking to add 4 more to the team! Please message either me in game, or battletag Dswat94#1446 for more info!Bonnors2 Nov 30
Nov 30 1/7 Mythic EN Team needs another girl Currently the only girl on my raid team and looking for another. Need to keep the boys club in check, come help me out ladies. Have a core spot just for you, just have logs and strong dps. Class/Spec flexible otherwise. jyelle#1388 Raid Time: Tue/Wed 8:30-11:30 EST +Thursdays Optional Casual RaidsJyellé15 Nov 30
Nov 30 Mythic Team Progression <Chaos Overture> (2/7M, 2/3H) is recruiting for Mythic progression. Looking for RANGED dps that is willing to show up every week on time. Exceptional players always welcomed. Raid times Fri/Sat 8pm-12 server. Consumables provided, PST for infoReforms1 Nov 30
Nov 30 (Not A Guild) Recruiting for M+ Me and a friend of mine decided to not raid but instead focus on mythic+ dungeons and are looking for like minded individuals to join us. We aren't a guild although may end up making our own for this. Any of this sound good? -Farming mythic plus dungeons efficiently -Pushing higher end mythic plus levels -Always getting an 885 piece each week -Having fun people to run with -Getting good gear without a raid schedule If any of those sound good to you then you are a good fit to join us. Add Zaron#1483 to talk with me or come join us in discord https://discord.gg/XUEDGzp We are currently accepting anyone that is already a good player or at least willing to learn and improve. Everyone will be considered, groups of friends are certainly welcome, and we will have multiple groups so don't worry about us filling too fast. Hope to hear from some of you soon.Xaelath1 Nov 30
Nov 30 Beginner Raiding Guild Recruiting for Tonight New to wow? New to legion? Have played a while and want to dip your toe into raiding? Pm me at Ghostdav#1558 and I will teach you the fights for a normal EN clear tonight at 8pm EST. I am also recruiting for my guild, and we are taking all roles 840+.Elorelkaw0 Nov 30
Nov 29 A-Super Dope Guild Looking For Dope Raiders. **The Greymane Guard is on a NA server on the Alliance side on the Stormrage. We currently have 10 active raiding members and are looking for more!** We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays with the raid times of 8:00pm to 12:00am(Eastern Time). We also pug raid spots on off nights for the weekend.. Right now we have 5/7 H EN and 2/3 N ToV. Right now we are composed of a combination of raiders with very little raiding experience to hardcore raiders from previous expansions with a mid-core casual raiding style who are competent but not going for hardcore progression. All I require is that you have a good attitude and the ability to recognize and correct mistakes. **What we are looking for:** DPS: Primarily Ranged DPS, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Spriest, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, etc. All healers besides holy priest. Tank: I occasionally main tank for the guild, although I have slipped into more of a healing role as of late. So we have 1 tank spot available. Ability to lookup and learn fights on your own time and not on raid nights. On time and not tardy to the 8:00 mass raid invite Mature and respectful attitude We also run Mythic, Mythic+ and Karazhan runs often and with multiple groups that we try to even out. If you're interested send me a PM on Reddit or in game under the Battle Tag of Ghostdav#1558, thanks! You can also Apply to our guild [here](https://greymaneguard.wordpress.com).Elorelkaw0 Nov 29
Nov 29 Looking for social players <Capsule Corporation> is recruiting mature players 57+ for casual as well as raids. We love to have fun and run old raids for pets, transmogs, and mounts. No experience necessary, will help gear and train for raids. Weekday raids 7-10PM contact Npepper#1391Npepper0 Nov 29
Nov 29 <We Flask For Trash> 7/7H 3/3N <We Flask For Trash> 7/7 Heroic - 3/3 Normal US-Stormrage/Alliance Currently Recruiting. Tank- Pref, Druid or Warrior. All will be considered. Dps- Mage, Boomkin, Shadowpriest. Ret Paladin, Arms Warrior, !@# Rogue. Healers- All will be considered What we offer you: -We offer you a guild where you will be treated with respect and your voice will be heard. We always welcome thoughts, ideas, and strategies. Anything that can be done to improve our success will always be considered. -We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on skill and capability. Your spot is always up for grabs. We expect you to strive and be the best that you can be. What we are looking for: -We want people looking to be part of a team for the long term. Players that are in it for the long run and willing to stick around thru the stress and chaotic progression stage of the current content. -We want players that are able to take constructive criticism. People that do not become hurt over constructive feed back, However which way it is delivered. We are a mythic progression guild, it's not always rainbows and butterfly's. Everyone screws up. We are only human. - We do not intend to compromise the integrity of the guild by over recruiting players that don't fit in with our current members. Recruiting the best players in the world means nothing if they do not fit in with our guild philosophy. We want each and every one of our members to enjoy the game while still clearing current content at a progressive level. Any additional information can be found at our website. Please contact one of the following with any questions. rucus#1500 Nitemare#11678Nìtemare2 Nov 29
Nov 29 LF Guild Merger (7/7H) <Beyond> (7/7H; 2/3N) Currently we have a roster of about 14-15 people. We have had Heroic EN on farm for the past month and are looking to push into mythic, but we need the numbers. We would be interested in a guild and/or small group of raiders to merge into our guild. Raid Times: Tuesday - 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Wednesday - 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Thursday - 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Currently we have the following: (2 Tanks, 4 Healers - Open Slots, 9 DPS - Open Slots) 1 Prot Warrior 1 Prot Paladin 1 Assassin Rogue 1 Boomkin 2 Fury Warriors 2 MM Hunters 1 Ele Shaman 1 Enh Shaman 2 Resto Druids 1 Havoc DH 1 Holy Paladin 1 Holy Priest Spots will be competitive once the merger happens, and any of the roles are open for replacement. Battletag: Nick#19869, Chaoskid#1449, Ant#11958 or reply to the forum post.Icecream7 Nov 29
Nov 29 3/7M 880 Holy Paladin LFG 2/3Day Hello, I am looking around for another 2 or 3 day mythic guild as my guild has recently disbanded. I would like to continue playing instead of moving on from the game right now. Days/Times Available: Sun/Mon/Tues, evenings between 7-12 server time (flexible times). I have been playing the game since the beginning of TBC. Seen a lot of things, heard a lot of things. A guild either starting out with mythic or already progressing would be ideal. Not looking for anything too hardcore. Skyler#1666 for inquiries. Thanks.Katizforfite4 Nov 29
Nov 29 Recruting a friend - Alliance Thinking there might be some people want to take advantage of thanksgiving sale. I want to recruit a friend on Alliance side. I will not provide BCH I will level only one toon with you to lv 90 I will provide the gold equivalent to the current token priceTo speed up the leveling process, I will choose Paladin so that we can que faster in dungeon. Contact me if you are interested btag: silvercrow#3735Onestep0 Nov 29
Nov 29 Never Knows Best- Tue/Th 9pm-12 7/7H LFM Recruiting DPS/Healers to round out the raiding core! Stable attendance at 15 raiders, would like to bump that number to 20! NOTE - Social players welcome as well! Current Needs: All Warlock Specs, All Mage Specs, BM/MM Hunter, Disc/Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Enhance and Resto Shaman! :) **Special Note** - Also looking for would-be off tanks who'd like to tank Mythic+ for guildies! Brought to you Felastrae/Felidaryss(Felyss#1625)! For all your recruiting questions and needs, please contact either myself (Felyss#1625) or our guild leader (Aexo#1349). If we aren't online feel free to drop a line to another guild member Guild: Never Knows Best Loot: EPGP Discord: https://discord.gg/xeSWGHU Faction: Alliance Server: Stormrage Battlegroup: Ruin Contact Methods: Discord, Forum Post, in-game whisper (preferred) Note: Logs are not required. Past Progression: Hellfire Citadel - 13/13 N, 13/13 H (Pre-Nerf) Current Progression: Mythic Nythendra (12%) Emerald Nightmare - 7/7 N, 7/7 H Trial of Valor - 3/3 N WoWProgress Link - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Never+Knows+Best Raid hours: Tuesday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time - EST Thursday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM Server Time - EST About Us: The Present: We cleared Normal Emerald Nightmare (7/7N) the first week it was released, and have cleared heroic (7/7H) over the past couple weeks. Slowly but surely we are defeating the bosses and making our way towards Mythic. The typical raid night consists of starting trash at 9 server, a 5 minute break at 10:30, and finishing up at 12. We are not a hardcore guild. But we are most definitely not casual either. Among our ranks are many ex-hardcore raiders, and as the game has aged - so have we. We've gotten married, we've had kids, we've graduated college and have steady jobs. But we still have the same love for the game and the new challenges each expansion has to offer. We have a drive to progress and clear content, do it at a good pace, and to conquer all of the challenges this amazing game has to offer. ***We are an 18+ guild*** (Most members are 25 and above however) Our guild has several members with max professions that are available for the crafting of different raid materials such as gems, enchants, food, flasks, and potions. We ask that raiders be prepared for progression content with the proper food buffs, flasks, consumables, etc. We also hold raiders responsible for their attendance and require our raiders to have a working knowledge of all relevant boss encounters. We also ask that our raiders be open to constructive criticism from our officers when needed. We all share the same goal to down bosses and enjoy ourselves while doing so. If you are interested in earning a raid spot with us please apply via this recruitment post, through Discord (message any member and they'll direct you to who to contact), or contact any of the members listed below. All Exceptional Applicants will be considered regardless of our current needs. Criteria for Applying: 18+, able to perform in a progression-oriented raid environment, willingness to accept constructive criticism, 850+ ilvl. Previous raid experience is NOT required but is preferred. We are willing to work with those new to Legion or WoW in general :) Aexo - Guild Master Felastrea/Felidaryss - Officer If you've gotten all the way to the bottom... Thanks for reading this whole wall of text! Hope to hear from you!!! :)Felidaryss7 Nov 29
Nov 29 <Atlas> 4/7M and 2/3H Recruiting 1 day ago Currently Recruiting High Priority • Rdps • Holy Pally • Holy Priest • Resto Shaman We are always recruiting exceptional players who can provide good logs etc. Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is 7-10 Est Tue/Wed/Thur. We will be doing an alt night on Friday or Saturday night that is optional, but if high item level titanforged gear were to drops then people who bring their mains have priority. This will allow us to focus solely on progression during the week, but still farming normal/heroic as they also have the potential to drop high item level gear. Guild Philosophy We are aiming for cutting edge in every tier for Legion. This doesn’t mean we do not have fun. We are actually pretty laid back for the most part if everyone does what is expected of them. What we expect from you is full knowledge of your class and role. You should always be up to date on your class and try to get the most out of your dps/hps etc. People who fail to do this do not raid with us. You should have prior knowledge of the bosses and their mechanics before you step into the raid. This is done by watching videos or following our boss strategy forum section on our website. People who don’t do this are very easy to spot and failure to do mechanics successfully (repeatedly) will result in you being sat and/or demoted. Our raid leader holds everyone to the same standard he holds himself and believes everyone can improve. All of these things are second nature to our raiders and most of us consider it common sense to always be up to date on your class and the game. When all of these needs are met bosses die and the raid has fun. General Raid Information • We use mumble for voice communications • We use loot council to distribute gear amongst the raid • Loot is based on attendance/performance/BiS for each class • We expect 85% attendance from our raiders missing raids repeatedly without notice will result in demotion and replacement • Yes we use loot council. If gear is your main goal then we do not want you. Go buy a carry. • Guild repairs and raid mats are given to raiders for progression raids as long as the guild can fund them. • Discussions of race/politics/religion are not allowed in guild chat or mumble during raids. Everyone has different opinions on these matters and talking about them does not help us progress in any way. • We do log every fight and provide them on our website for the raid to see. It is wise to review yourself with these logs to improve or notice any mistakes you are making before we notice them. We do not like laziness!!! If you have any questions or are curious about joining us then drop an application on our website at - http://guildatlas.enjin.com/ - or add our real IDs and we will contact you whenever we are available to do so. Sydrache- Raid leader/Guild Master - Atlasgm#1555 Rylanoth- Recruitment Officer - Thalol#1453Rylanoth0 Nov 29
Nov 29 LF active Raiding Guild Looking for a guild actively raiding Heroics Not looking for carries I don't mind progression just want to raid every week. Hpally 864Costelló7 Nov 29
Nov 28 Rdrood & DH/Ret Pally LF 2nite Mythic guild 874 Resto Druid 1/7M EN 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV 868 Demon Hunter dps 7/7H EN 3/3N ToV (considering swapping to ret pally once gear is caught up if the current PTR goes live with Demon Hunters) So ya we are looking for guild that raids 2 nights a week we prefer Tues/thur but could make tues/friday work ...possibly open to a 3rd day depending on what the times/days are and if guild is right fit for us and we are right fit for you Feel free to add me in game Btag: animehero05#1919 or leave a comment on here (or both)Owweey5 Nov 28
Nov 28 884 WW Monk LF Guild 5/7 M. 882 WW Monk LF Guild 4/7 M.Ramzhu13 Nov 28
Nov 28 [A] <asddww GUYS I CANT MOVE> recruiting Feel free to add either battletag here and message. LazyTurtle#111243 Larke#1962Javaddiction1 Nov 28
Nov 28 Ret Paly 850+ LF Semi-Casual Raiding Guild Returning player looking for semi-casual raiding guild; available all days and times. Looking forward to finding a great group of people to experience Legion with.Sanavixx2 Nov 28
Nov 28 Outlaw LF Ally Guild Outlaw Moving to stormrage ally side lf raiding guild have full normal and full heroic xp with AotC achev may not have same name on change b tag is winterwolf#1304 if you have questions :DWolfsfang3 Nov 28
Nov 28 3 4/7M DPS LF RAIDING GUILD 873 **hunter** / 860 **ret** / 872 **feral** looking for a guild that is recruit for Nighthold and clearing M EN before Nighthold releases. Note this is not three characters but three different people looking for 3 raid spots together. Current we are all 4/7 M EN. The ret is an alt but his main does progression with us. We also have previous high end raiding throughout the expansions. The times that are available for us are anytime Monday-Thursday 6pm to 12pm Central. Please note that we are college kids so we may have to miss an occasional night due to exams, projects, presentations, ect.Also we want to go alliance Please contact if you are interested or have further questions add radicalralph#11698Owén4 Nov 28
Nov 28 LF am social community Hello, I am looking for a guild/community that is active on voice chat in the early morning. I would like to come online and chit chat with friends and may be do some WQ before I start my day. I am not looking for raiding guild but have about 12 years of raiding experience but can only do fill ins. Heals only and ilvl 850 or so.Hirenda0 Nov 28
Nov 28 Weekend Morning Raid Team LFM [A] <Bad Intent> Weekend Raid Team is a semi-hardcore mature raiding team focused on steady progression while still having fun. Bad Intent's current raid progression in the Emerald Nightmare is 1/7M and 3/3N Trial of Valor. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays 830am-1130am EST. We are currently recruiting a Shaman, Moonkin, Retribution Paladin, or Shadow Priest to join us on our adventures. Others will be considered. We are always looking for new raiders to join us. If you are interested in raiding with Bad Intent's Weekend Raid Team please stop by our website and fill our a raid team application in the forums section. http://badintentraiding.shivtr.com We will be running a couple of recruitment raids this week. Come check us out. Normal Emerald Nightmare full clear Friday nights starting at 8pm EST. This run takes about an hour and a half. Heroic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear Saturday Mornings starting at 8:30am. H EN takes about 1.5 hours. We then full clear Normal ToV and are finished by 11:30am EST If you have any questions, what to join one of our raids this weekend, or would like more information please feel free to add me on Btag and message me in game. Btag: J4destar#1123 ~TuwaTuwa0 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Stormbeards> Casual, New Leveling Guild <Stormbeards> Ever danced with a Nelf in the pale moonlight? Boogie woogied with a Dwarf? Either way, if you've read this far, you're the guildie for us! We're recruiting all levels and walks of life. The only restriction is you must be 18+ and mature! If you cannot abide by this, then there is no room for you in Stormbeards. Stormbeards only accepts members into its ranks that are of similar goals, personalities, and values to its own. All of our members support and follow our core guild rules and anyone who cannot, is removed. We are just a beginner guild looking to expand and create a wonderful community for which players may enjoy their selves and the game without any hassle. We have a Google+ Community page at https://plus.google.com/communities/100505851160539172608 and a Discord server. If you wish to know more or would like to join the family please reply here or message me in game. Whichever is easiest for you :) Thank you for your time and enjoy the game!Skæhrös0 Nov 28
Nov 28 871 Ret 7/7H LF Progression Guild 871 Ret Pally 7/7 H LF Heroic / Mythic progression group Wed/Thur/Fri 9pm -1pm Bnet : Kenny#13322Kënnÿ4 Nov 28
Nov 28 Group LF Group/Guild We are a group of 5 possibly six looking to either merge with another small group for raiding or find a new home for raiding. We have been raiding together for up to 8 years together. We all know our classes, research fights ect. We started late so we are trying to play catch up and we hate recruiting. All are around 850+ in gear from dungeons and LFR. We are looking for two nights a week 7:30-10:30 range preferably Mon/Weds or Tues/Thurs....>Fridays are out. We all have jobs and real life going on however we take the two nights we raid seriously. We are looking for the right fit , meaning we are not going to jump at the first reply, we will either chat on TS or join up to run some stuff before we commit, however once we commit you have dedicated players. The group consists of the following: Holy Pally Restro Druid Destruction Warlock Assassination Rouge Ret Pally Two others that may follow but not sure of raid schedule yet are: Hunter DK Tank We are older players meaning 30-50 and would most likely fit better with the same. We really prefer to be in a group that is 21+ We like to shoot the !@#$ in TS and while we want to raid twice a week most of us are on every night and very active on weekends. We want to blow though a normal or two and get through heroics, Mythic is something down the road if we get to it. We have all done the hardcore thing in our time and tend to take it a little easier these days. If we sound like a fit or a group that you may want to hook up with and kill some stuff.....hit me up and we can have a chat my Battlenet is Deathheads#1426Deathheads8 Nov 28
Nov 28 <Men of Mountains> - A - (7/7H 3/3 N) LF DPS <Men of Mountains> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild currently recruiting active, competent DPS for heroic progression and mythic progression. We have been a guild for several years and have known each other since TBC. 7/7 H EN 3/3 N ToV. Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30p.m - 11:30p.m server time. Please send PM to metalmk2#1787 or contact Sëptu, Kroong/Phiisher, Thanemon/Thaneadin, or Soloha on Stormrage in game.Sëptu0 Nov 28
Nov 27 WTS Name Og Have the dank name "Og" on a level 1 priest and I heard people sell names so why not. Anyone want it? Two Rupees and its yours.Og1 Nov 27
Nov 27 New Guild <BnG> lf late night raider> <Biscuits N Gravy> Brand new guild looking for 850+ raiders interested in raiding later at night with us. Will be doing heroic en, normal tov , and mythic en when we get a full geared roster. Tuesdays 1-3 am realm time Weds 1-3 am realm time Thurs 1a to 3 am realm time Pst me or Timeshiftmr in game for invHøtz0 Nov 27
Nov 27 Uprising are Recruiting Greetings, We are Uprising, an Alliance PvE guild based on Stormrage-US. Our members have families, jobs and in some cases, actual real lives and all these things are important to us. While we do give our real lives a bigger priority than our game time, we do like to unwind in the company of good friends, online and take the small amount of time we can give to raiding quite seriously. Our online time may be in short supply, but we believe that should not stop us from being able to raid! We are currently 5/7 Heroic in Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Normal Trail of Valor. We are looking for players to help push us on to the next level. Currently we have a specific interest in ranged DPS Warlock Hunter Spriest Ele Shaman We will also consider all Melee DPS. We currently raid 21:30 - 00:00est server time, Tuesdays and Thursdays. You are expected to be fully gemed and enchanted with current Legion enchants and gems as well us using the correct current food, flask and potions. We are also recruiting social members who are just looking for somewhere to hang out and we have other events on during the week for those people who don't wish to raid. Please check us out www.uprising-guild.com or you can find us on Facebook. Alternatively you can contact these people if you want to know more: Gandarewa/Icaursexile, Guild Master also known as Dinner - Blackhands#1216 Rayyn, Co Guild Master and Scary Mage - Niaihr#1310 Eletastic, Raid Leader and cheating Shaman - Elric#1819 Zhea, Officer and A Grumpy Bear. Beware he bites - Zhea#1989 Verdeman, Officer and Best Warrior this side the Rio Grande - Treefiddy#1622 Greyhaime, Officer and drunken Dwarf - Thorinoak#1106 Zodiac, Officer and likes to kill the Horde - Zodiac#11503 Or /who Uprising and Pst someone online you will be directed to an officer. We looking forward to hearing from you. UprisingIcarusexile5 Nov 27
Nov 27 880il 1/7M Mage LF guild 880il 1/7M Mage LF guild, preferably one with raid times that start around 10p server. any day of the week is fine.Archidage13 Nov 27
Nov 27 Lock LF Guild! Hello. I have a few friends that play in this server so I am looking to transfer over here and faction swap to be able to play casually with them. How ever I am looking for a raiding guild that raids on Monday / Tues / Wednesday or any combination of those days for that matter. Also looking for 8pm sever or 9 server start time. Currently I'm 7/7H 2/3N I play Demo and Destro. 858 / 856 ilvl. Pulling 225k+ DPS on most fights. If your guild is in search of a dedicated lock please let me know. Thank you! I have raid exp back in Wrath and a small amount of casual raiding up until Legion. I'm looking to get back into this full bore and wish to find a guild that will fit my times / days. Thank you everyone for your time. My Battle Tag is Taaser#1461Taazër8 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A]Mythic Reject-Needs R Dps Mythic Rejects is recruiting range DPS to fill core spots in our mythic raid team. 7/7H, 2/3H Looking for Mage/Hunter/Boomkin/S Priest Any range will be considered, also accepting applications for exceptional melee, Mythic+ runners, casuals, and people just looking for an active guild. We raid Friday and Saturday, 8:00pm-12:00am Server (Eastern) Apply to www.mythicrejects.com Follow on twitter: @MythicRejects Contact in game: Wondertank-Stormrage, Tigercatt-Stormrage We are a semi-serious, progression but fun minded guild.Wondertank2 Nov 27
Nov 27 [A]Weekend Morning Raid Team LFM [A] <Bad Intent> Weekend Raid Team is a semi-hardcore mature raiding team focused on steady progression while still having fun. Bad Intent's current raid progression in the Emerald Nightmare is 7/7H and 3/3N Trial of Valor. Our raid times are Saturdays and Sundays 830am-1130am EST. We are currently recruiting a Shaman, Moonkin, or Shadow Priest to join us on our adventures. Others will be considered. We are always looking for new raiders to join us. If you are interested in raiding with Bad Intent's Weekend Raid Team please stop by our website and fill our a raid team application in the forums section. http://badintentraiding.shivtr.com We will be running a couple of recruitment raids this week. Come check us out. Normal Emerald Nightmare full clear Friday nights starting at 8pm EST. This run takes about an hour and a half. Heroic Emerald Nightmare Full Clear Saturday Mornings starting at 8:30am. H EN takes about 1.5 hours. We then full clear Normal ToV and are finished by 11:30am EST If you have any questions, what to join one of our raids this weekend, or would like more information please feel free to add me on Btag and message me in game. Btag: J4destar#1123 ~TuwaTuwa0 Nov 27
Nov 27 <Atlas> 4/7M and 2/3H Recruiting Currently Recruiting High Priority • Rdps • Holy Pally We are always recruiting exceptional players who can provide good logs etc. Raid Schedule Our raiding schedule is 7-10 Est Tue/Wed/Thur. We will be doing an alt night on Friday or Saturday night that is optional, but if high item level titanforged gear were to drops then people who bring their mains have priority. This will allow us to focus solely on progression during the week, but still farming normal/heroic as they also have the potential to drop high item level gear. Guild Philosophy We are aiming for cutting edge in every tier for Legion. This doesn’t mean we do not have fun. We are actually pretty laid back for the most part if everyone does what is expected of them. What we expect from you is full knowledge of your class and role. You should always be up to date on your class and try to get the most out of your dps/hps etc. People who fail to do this do not raid with us. You should have prior knowledge of the bosses and their mechanics before you step into the raid. This is done by watching videos or following our boss strategy forum section on our website. People who don’t do this are very easy to spot and failure to do mechanics successfully (repeatedly) will result in you being sat and/or demoted. Our raid leader holds everyone to the same standard he holds himself and believes everyone can improve. All of these things are second nature to our raiders and most of us consider it common sense to always be up to date on your class and the game. When all of these needs are met bosses die and the raid has fun. General Raid Information • We use mumble for voice communications • We use loot council to distribute gear amongst the raid • Loot is based on attendance/performance/BiS for each class • We expect 85% attendance from our raiders missing raids repeatedly without notice will result in demotion and replacement • Yes we use loot council. If gear is your main goal then we do not want you. Go buy a carry. • Guild repairs and raid mats are given to raiders for progression raids as long as the guild can fund them. • Discussions of race/politics/religion are not allowed in guild chat or mumble during raids. Everyone has different opinions on these matters and talking about them does not help us progress in any way. • We do log every fight and provide them on our website for the raid to see. It is wise to review yourself with these logs to improve or notice any mistakes you are making before we notice them. We do not like laziness!!! If you have any questions or are curious about joining us then drop an application on our website at - http://guildatlas.enjin.com/ - or add our real IDs and we will contact you whenever we are available to do so. Sydrache- Raid leader/Guild Master - Atlasgm#1555 Rylanoth- Recruitment Officer - Thalol#1453Rylanoth0 Nov 27
Nov 27 Grp of 10 LF mythic guild merger So long story short our guild lost several people at 2/7M, 3/3N. Of our remaining core we have 10-12 people remaining that are mythic ready. We are seeking a guild merger to be able to continue pushing mythic content. We have been farming Heroic EN since the second week of release and just recently were able to pull enough together to run mythic. Then we lost about 8 ppl to multiple issues. Our remaining raiders are 90-95% parsing folks with extensive exp. What I know we have currently: 1 prot pally/ can go sp if prefered 1 ww monk 1 rogue 1 holy pally 2 resto druid 1 hunter/enh shaman 1 mage 2 warlock 2 havoc dh 1 dps warrior we also have some casuals that would be interested in coming along and picking up whatever slack they are able. We are looking for similar progression and a home for all. BT: Revelationz#1588Revelatian7 Nov 27
Nov 27 LF Goblin Rogue to finish the achievement! Add my via bnet: athidae#1546 - LF a Goblin Rogue so I can finish this "Turkey Lurkey" achievement! TY!Athidae0 Nov 27
Nov 27 Mythic Team Progression <Chaos Overture> (2/7M, 2/3H) is recruiting for Mythic progression. Looking for any dps that is willing to show up every week on time. Exceptional players always welcomed. Raid times Fri/Sat 8pm-12 server. Consumables provided, PST for infoReforms3 Nov 27
Nov 27 < E V O > 4/7m Core Spot Open LF 875+ Currently 4/7M with M IIgynoth going down soon. For HFC we cleared 13/13M. Now currently looking for quality 875+ DPS- HEAL- TANK that can do mechanics great along with having the output that we need to finish 7/7m and more. Our raid atmosphere is fun, chill, and communication is superb. Moreover, we take progression serious and have a goal to clear legion mythic raids as fast and efficient as we can with what we have. If you think you have what it takes and can be a reliable raider then apply. Times T-W-TH 9pm to 12am DPS *Spriest (high) *Warlock (high) *Hunter (high) Monk Sham Boom Rogue(High) Heal Sham (high) Monk (high) Priest (high) Tank Druid (high) Dk (high) Voice: Mumble / (Discord) Text Communication Faction Server Alliance/Stormrage US Contact Info cobra9#1786 Ëpicmage evowow.enjin.comEpiç0 Nov 27
Nov 27 E V O 4/7m LF 870+ Raiders for CORE SPOT Currently 4/7M with M IIgynoth going down soon. For HFC we cleared 13/13M. Now currently looking for quality 870+ DPS- HEAL- TANK that can do mechanics great along with having the output that we need to finish 7/7m and more. Our raid atmosphere is fun, chill, and communication is superb. Moreover, we take progression serious and have a goal to clear legion mythic raids as fast and efficient as we can with what we have. If you think you have what it takes and can be a reliable raider then apply. Times T-W-TH 9pm to 12am DPS *Spriest (high) *Warlock (high) *Hunter (high) Monk Sham Boom Rogue Heal Sham (high) Monk (high) Priest (high) Tank Druid (high) Dk (high) Voice: Mumble / (Discord) Text Communication Faction Server Alliance/Stormrage US Contact Info cobra9#1786 Ëpicmage evowow.enjin.comEpiç5 Nov 27